时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Samira Noori. | 萨米拉·努里 |
[00:08] | She was married for a few months | 古洛姆杀死她丈夫时 |
[00:09] | when G’ulom killed her husband. | 她才新婚几个月 |
[00:10] | She go running back to her village? No. | 她逃回村里了吗 没有 |
[00:12] | She stayed here, despite the danger, | 她不顾危险留在了这里 |
[00:14] | living as a single woman in Kabul. | 独自一人生活在喀布尔 |
[00:16] | I found this in your apartment. | 我在你公寓找到了这个 |
[00:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[00:19] | Your government and mine are trying | 你我的政府 |
[00:20] | to secure peace with the Taliban. | 都想与塔利班维持和平 |
[00:22] | General G’ulom is standing in the way of that. | 古洛姆将军阻挡着通往和平的道路 |
[00:24] | With this, he’ll have to back down. | 有了这个 他就只能放弃 |
[00:26] | We have a deal, then? | 那我们说定了 |
[00:28] | We have a deal. | 说定了 |
[00:29] | And you’ll declare an immediate | 那你会如我们商讨的一样 |
[00:30] | countrywide cease-fire as we discussed? | 宣布全国范围内立即停火吗 |
[00:33] | Starting tomorrow morning. | 从明早开始 |
[00:34] | You’re like a frosted Lucky Charm, man. | 你就像一盒幸运糖霜麦片 |
[00:36] | Haven’t you noticed? Dude’s been here a week. | 你没注意到吗 这家伙来了一周 |
[00:39] | Not a single IED, RPG, | 没有一个简易炸弹 火箭弹 |
[00:40] | mortar, rocket, sniper, nothing. | 破击炮 火箭 狙击手 什么都没有 |
[00:42] | You reached across the aisle to bridge the divide, | 你不遗余力想要阻止分裂 |
[00:45] | but those fault lines run deep. | 奈何裂痕已经太深 |
[00:47] | And Ben Hayes is in the perfect position | 本·海斯的位置正好能 |
[00:49] | to exploit them. | 让他从中渔利 |
[00:50] | No Vice President has ever challenged a sitting president. | 还没有副总统挑战现任总统的先例 |
[00:53] | No Vice President’s ever been from the opposing party. | 就没有副总统出自反对党的先例 |
[00:57] | Is that you, Ms. Mathison? | 是你吗 麦吉森女士 |
[00:58] | It is, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[01:00] | If we think she was compromised in Russia… | 如果我们认为她在俄国被策反了 |
[01:02] | Why would we give her the go-ahead | 我们为什么要批准 |
[01:03] | to meet with a Russian? | 她去见一个俄国人 |
[01:04] | To get her to incriminate herself, right? | 让她自证有罪 对吗 |
[01:06] | We need eyes and ears on her the whole time. | 我们得始终监视监听她的一举一动 |
[01:09] | – Where are we going? – We’ll talk by the fountain. | -我们去哪里 -我们去喷泉那边说 |
[01:12] | I want to make double sure they can’t hear us. | 我要确保他们听不见我们 |
[01:13] | Are you getting this? | 你听得清吗 |
[01:14] | I-I can’t make out a word they’re saying. | 他们说的我一个字也听不清 |
[01:16] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了 |
[01:18] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[01:19] | I saved your life… | 我救过你的命 |
[01:21] | for one thing. | 这是一件 |
[01:22] | How much of what they did say | 他们的话 |
[01:23] | are we gonna be able to recover? | 我们能恢复多少 |
[01:25] | I’ll get the techs working on it | 回站里我就找技术人员 |
[01:26] | once we’re back at the station. | 来想办法 |
[01:27] | You said he was recruitable. Is he? | 你说能策反招募他 能吗 |
[01:30] | He’s feeling underappreciated. | 他觉得自己怀才不遇 |
[01:32] | He said that? | 他说的吗 |
[01:33] | Provided it’s not all some grand deception. | 只要不是什么大骗局 |
[01:41] | Get back, get back! | 快回来 快回来 |
[01:52] | The World Trade Center, Tower Number One | 世贸中心一号楼 |
[01:55] | is on fire! | 起火了 |
[01:57] | I missed something once before. I won’t– | 过去我曾漏掉过线索 我不会… |
[02:00] | I can’t let that happen again! | 不能让悲剧重演 |
[02:02] | An American prisoner of war has been turned. | 一个美国战俘被策反了 |
[02:05] | You’re a disgrace to your nation, | 你是祖国的耻辱 |
[02:07] | Sergeant Nicholas Brody. | 尼古拉斯·布洛迪中士 |
[02:08] | You’re a traitor and a terrorist, | 你是个叛徒 也是个恐怖分子 |
[02:10] | and now it’s time to pay for that. | 你该为此付出代价了 |
[02:13] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我什么吗 |
[02:15] | You really do not remember? | 你真的不记得了吗 |
[02:17] | Remember what? | 记得什么 |
[02:19] | We may be dealing with a compromised officer here. | 她可能已经被策反了 |
[02:22] | You had a relationship complicated enough | 你的经历太过复杂 |
[02:24] | to lie about. | 足以让你说谎 |
[02:25] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是很复杂 |
[02:27] | I lost seven months of my life. | 我失去了七个月的人生 |
[02:29] | To my Russian handler? | 给我的俄罗斯接头人吗 |
[02:31] | Is our strategy working? | 我们的策略有效吗 |
[02:33] | And you will become the focus of an investigation | 你将成为调查的焦点 |
[02:36] | that will define the rest of your life. | 这场调查将决定你的余生 |
[02:39] | That not every problem in the Middle East | 不是所有的中东问题 |
[02:41] | deserves a military solution. | 都要用军事解决 |
[02:44] | Because this whole country went stupid crazy after 9/11. | 因为这个国家在911后已经失去理智了 |
[02:48] | Carrie, you’re not yourself. | 卡莉 你现在不正常 |
[02:50] | I’m still putting the pieces together. | 我还在拼凑线索 |
[02:54] | Please, God, tell me you have it. | 拜托 老天 告诉我你拿到了 |
[02:59] | Is there no fucking line? | 你他妈就没有底线吗 |
[03:01] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[03:03] | No one else will. | 也只有我会 |
[03:50] | – Carrie… – I know. | -卡莉 -我知道 |
[03:52] | It’s not safe out there. | 外面不安全 |
[03:53] | I’m careful. | 我很小心的 |
[03:55] | If you were careful, you wouldn’t be going out. | 你要是够小心 就不会出去了 |
[04:22] | Hold on a sec. Let me try that again. | 等等 让我再试试 |
[04:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[04:36] | Problem is, it keeps changing frequency. | 问题在于 频率一直在变 |
[04:38] | No choice but to go syllable by syllable. | 只能一个音节一个音节地分析了 |
[04:42] | Well, it’s only gonna get harder | 他们离喷泉越近 |
[04:43] | as they get closer to the fountain. | 分析起来就越困难 |
[04:44] | No shit. | 没错 |
[04:46] | What do you want me to tell Mike? | 你想让我怎么跟麦克说 |
[04:48] | Tell him it’s gonna take a hell of a lot longer | 告诉他比我们想象中的用时 |
[04:49] | than we thought. | 要长很多 |
[06:54] | – Miss Mathison? – Yes? | -麦吉森小姐 -什么事 |
[06:55] | Come with us, please. | 请跟我们来 |
[06:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:58] | Military police, ma’am. | 宪兵 女士 |
[07:00] | Please. | 请 |
[07:17] | Okay, you wanna tell me what this is about? | 你能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[07:19] | This way. | 这边请 |
[07:31] | – Where are we going? – Sorry, ma’am. | -我们要去哪里 -抱歉 女士 |
[07:34] | Look, you can’t tell me anything? | 你什么都不能和我说 |
[07:36] | Here’s what I want you to do. | 那我要你做件事 |
[07:37] | Call Saul Berenson, | 给索尔·贝伦森打个电话 |
[07:38] | the national security advisor of the United States, | 美国国家安全顾问 |
[07:40] | – and tell him– – Ma’am… | -告诉他… -女士 |
[07:41] | No, don’t fucking “Ma’am” me! | 闭嘴 别他妈一直喊我”女士” |
[07:43] | Mr. Berenson’s fully aware. | 贝伦森先生知悉此事 |
[08:09] | Bagram? | 巴格拉姆 |
[08:11] | That’s where we’re going? | 我们要去那里 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:20] | You wanna tell me where they’re sending me? | 能说说他们准备让我去哪儿吗 |
[08:59] | – What a fucking day. – Yeah. | -这他妈一天忙活的 -是啊 |
[09:04] | Saul– | 索尔… |
[09:05] | He’s coming here, the president is, in… | 四个小时之后 |
[09:08] | Jesus, four hours | 总统就会到这里 |
[09:11] | to announce a framework for peace. | 宣布和平框架 |
[09:13] | He’ll be met here by the Afghan president. | 他将在这里与阿富汗总统会面 |
[09:15] | There’ll be a reception at the presidential palace, | 总统府那边准备了招待会 |
[09:18] | where the announcement will be made. | 届时也将发布宣言 |
[09:21] | So that’s what the meeting was. | 你们开会原来是为了这个事 |
[09:23] | What meeting? | 什么会议 |
[09:25] | At the station, everyone was preparing | 在情报站 每个人都在 |
[09:26] | for the president’s arrival. | 为总统的到来做准备 |
[09:28] | Oh, yeah, sorry about the secrecy. | 对 抱歉我们做了保密工作 |
[09:30] | It’s a mess getting your clearance restored. | 要恢复你的权限还有点麻烦 |
[09:33] | Carrie, president asked that you be here when he lands, | 卡莉 总统要求抵达时你必须在场 |
[09:37] | wants to talk to you. | 他要和你聊聊 |
[09:39] | – About what? – Not clear. | -聊什么 -不清楚 |
[09:40] | I guess you’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[09:43] | I gotta get to the reception, | 我得去招待会了 |
[09:44] | make sure everything’s good to go. | 确保事事顺利万无一失 |
[09:45] | You’ll ride in later with the motorcade. | 你稍后跟车队一起过来 |
[09:47] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[09:51] | Step one, anyway. | 至少第一步 |
[09:54] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:44] | – Salaam alaikum. – Salaam alaikum. | -你好 -你好 |
[11:09] | Madame, telephone, please. | 女士 请拿出您的手机 |
[11:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | General. | 将军 |
[11:42] | Director. | 局长 |
[11:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:45] | A significant announcement | 关于和平谈判的进展 |
[11:47] | on the status of the peace talks. | 有重要声明 |
[11:50] | They’ve reached an agreement, haven’t they–the Americans? | 美国人和他们达成一致了 对吗 |
[11:56] | Without input from you or me, | 你我都没有参与 |
[11:59] | but they expect us to stand here | 他们却希望我们出席 |
[12:00] | and applaud the result. | 为结局鼓掌 |
[12:04] | Who made the deal? | 谁达成的协议 |
[12:07] | Till now, I assumed you had. | 我一直以为是你 |
[12:13] | My Prime Minister got a call last night | 我的总理昨晚还接到 |
[12:15] | from the President of the United States, no less, | 美国总统本人的电话 |
[12:19] | threatening economic and travel sanctions | 威胁巴基斯坦如果不入伙 |
[12:22] | if Pakistan doesn’t get on board. | 就发起经济制裁和旅行禁令 |
[12:25] | On board with what, exactly? | 至于入伙做什么 |
[12:27] | Yeah, he wouldn’t say. | 他不愿说 |
[12:29] | My President just left to Bagram Airfield | 我的总统刚去巴格拉姆机场 |
[12:34] | to receive a dignitary | 迎接一位 |
[12:36] | coming in for the announcement. | 为此次声明而来的高官 |
[12:41] | I figure it must be | 我猜一定是 |
[12:44] | the Secretary of State. | 美国国务卿 |
[12:49] | Do you think it’s Warner himself coming here? | 你觉得沃纳会亲自来吗 |
[12:53] | I think they don’t want us to know. | 我认为他们不想让我们知道 |
[13:06] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:08] | I need my phone back. | 我要拿回我的手机 |
[13:09] | – I’m leaving. – Nope. | -我要走了 -不 |
[13:10] | She’ll be staying here for the duration. | 她要待到活动结束 |
[13:14] | – You can’t do that. – Yeah, I can. | -可由不得你 -还真可以 |
[13:16] | Go ahead, yell, scream. I don’t give a shit. | 来啊 随你大喊大叫 我才不在乎 |
[13:19] | Let ’em all know you’re still doing everything in your power | 让他们知道你还在绞尽脑汁 |
[13:21] | to keep this day from happening. | 阻止这一天的到来 |
[13:24] | So the talks in Doha, that was all a charade? | 所以多哈谈话都是做戏 |
[13:26] | You made it a charade. | 是你一手编排的 |
[13:28] | You snuck around behind my back. | 你背着我搞鬼 |
[13:30] | – No. – You went to Haqqani. | -没有 -你去找了哈卡尼 |
[13:32] | Who you tried to kill. | 而你想杀了他 |
[13:34] | Your ally put a grenade through his windshield, | 你的人朝他车里扔手雷 |
[13:37] | which, to be honest, was the only useful thing you did. | 老实说 那是你干得最靠谱的事 |
[13:41] | Broke the impasse. | 打破了僵局 |
[17:14] | – They here? – Just landed. | -他们到了吗 -刚降落 |
[17:16] | At least I assume that’s them. | 应该是他们 |
[17:19] | You really talking to the President? | 总统真要跟你谈话吗 |
[17:21] | Did everyone know but me? | 是不是只有我不知道 |
[17:23] | So you are, then? | 所以是真的了 |
[17:25] | We’ll see. | 看看吧 |
[17:26] | They told me to be on deck right here. | 他们叫我在这儿待命 |
[17:36] | Mr. President, been a long time coming. | 总统先生 好久不见 |
[17:39] | Too long, sir. | 太久了 先生 |
[17:41] | Oh, yes, very good. | 对 很好 |
[17:46] | Guess you’re on. | 看来到你了 |
[17:54] | Oh. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:58] | – Carrie Mathison. – Mr. President. | -卡莉·麦吉森 -总统先生 |
[18:00] | – It’s an honor. – Oh, for me, sir. | -有幸一见 -这话该我说 |
[18:02] | Well, no, I definitely meant for me. | 不 是我与有荣焉才对 |
[18:05] | You know, I was thinking on the flight over | 我刚在飞机上还在想 |
[18:08] | just how much I was looking forward | 我有多期待 |
[18:11] | to meeting you in person, | 见到你本人 |
[18:13] | considering what an important part you’ve played in my life. | 因为你在我生命中扮演了如此重要的角色 |
[18:17] | One could make a pretty good case I wouldn’t be President | 甚至可以说 没有你 |
[18:19] | if it weren’t for you. | 我当不上总统 |
[18:23] | I read the reports more than once. | 报告我读了不止一遍 |
[18:27] | What you went through in Moscow, | 你在莫斯科监禁期间 |
[18:29] | your captivity there. | 遭遇的一切 |
[18:33] | It’s a profile in the kind of courage | 这种勇气 |
[18:35] | not many people can even imagine. | 常人想都不敢想 |
[18:38] | And since I can’t thank you publicly– | 既然我不能公开对你致谢 |
[18:40] | apparently there are sources and methods | 出于对情报来源和获取途径 |
[18:43] | that need to be protected– | 严格保密的要求 |
[18:45] | I-I-I wanted to do so now… | 我想趁现在的机会 |
[18:48] | privately, face-to-face. | 私下 当面感谢你 |
[18:57] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[18:58] | Yeah, you don’t have to say anything. | 什么也不用说 |
[19:01] | I’m just glad you’re here to witness this thing | 我很高兴你能亲眼目睹 |
[19:04] | that you helped set in motion, | 你推动的事业有所成就 |
[19:07] | this ending of a war, | 我国历史上最长的战争 |
[19:10] | the longest in our history. | 总算得以告终 |
[19:14] | Kind of amazing. | 挺神奇的 |
[19:17] | It is, isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[19:20] | Now, I, uh, want you to let me know | 你回到华盛顿 |
[19:22] | the minute you get back to Washington. | 一定要告诉我 |
[19:24] | I wanna set up something in the White House for you, | 我想在白宫给你安排一个职位 |
[19:27] | if you’re open to that. | 如果你没意见的话 |
[19:28] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[19:29] | Uh, what’s going on, sir? | 怎么了 长官 |
[19:31] | Oh, sorry, more need to know, | 不好意思 还有个机密 |
[19:33] | the last leg in the journey. | 本次行程最后一站 |
[19:35] | President Daoud and I will be flying up to a combat post | 我和达乌德总统会飞去战区 |
[19:39] | to announce the peace to the soldiers | 向前线的士兵宣告和平的喜讯 |
[19:41] | on the front line who’ll be going home. | 他们即将荣归故里 |
[19:45] | And JSOC signed off on it? | 特战司令部同意了 |
[19:48] | First they whined like hell. | 一开始抱怨死了 |
[19:50] | If it was up to those guys, I wouldn’t go anywhere. | 如果那帮人说了算 我哪都别想去 |
[19:55] | Mr. President, are you ready? | 总统先生 您准备好了吗 |
[19:56] | Ready, Chief. | 好了 头儿 |
[20:23] | So? | 怎么样 |
[20:24] | We’re a decoy. | 我们是诱饵 |
[20:27] | I should have known. | 我早该料到的 |
[21:09] | Chalk One outbound. | 一号机出站 |
[21:10] | Chalk Two outbound. | 二号机出站 |
[21:12] | Roger. Chalk One, squawk ident zero-zero-five-one. | 收到 一号机 应答号0051 |
[21:15] | Chalk Two, squawk ident zero-zero-five-two. | 二号机 应答号0052 |
[21:17] | Cleared visual, we are radar following. | 视野清晰 我们在雷达追踪 |
[22:33] | So what’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[22:37] | The president, what did he say? | 总统说什么了 |
[22:42] | Nothing, really. | 没什么 |
[22:44] | Didn’t look like nothing. | 看上去不像什么也没说 |
[22:46] | It looked, like, intense. | 看上去挺严肃的 |
[22:52] | Was it classified? | 是机密吗 |
[22:54] | No. | 不是 |
[22:57] | So? | 那是 |
[23:01] | It was personal. | 关于我个人的 |
[23:05] | Oh, if it was personal… | 如果事关你个人 |
[23:09] | …who you got to share it with besides me? | 除了我 你还能跟谁聊呢 |
[23:16] | He thanked me. | 他感谢了我 |
[23:18] | For coming here and getting G’ulom in line? | 谢谢你过来拉拢了古洛姆吗 |
[23:21] | No, no, it wasn’t about the peace initiative, | 不 不是因为和平倡议 |
[23:23] | not…not mainly, anyway. | 不完全是 |
[23:35] | He thanked me for Moscow. | 他是为了莫斯科的事感谢我 |
[23:39] | What I went through there. | 为了我在那儿的经历 |
[23:44] | He’d read the files. | 他看过档案了 |
[23:53] | Anyway, it was nice to talk to someone who trusts me. | 总之 能和相信我的人聊聊真不错 |
[24:06] | It’s yours. | 打给你的 |
[24:12] | Samira? | 萨米拉 |
[24:13] | You’ve got to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[24:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:15] | My brother-in-law… | 我的小叔子 |
[24:19] | He came by with two friends, Taliban, | 他带着两个塔利班朋友到我家来 |
[24:22] | to force me to go back to my village. | 强迫我回村里去 |
[24:24] | – Where are they? – Here, right now. | -他们在哪 -就在这里 |
[24:27] | He wants me to be with him. | 他想让我跟他结婚 |
[24:34] | You’ve got to come get me. | 你得来救我 |
[24:37] | How far are we from the palace? | 我们离总统府还有多远 |
[24:39] | Twenty minutes out. | 二十分钟路程 |
[24:41] | Carrie. | 卡莉 |
[24:41] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶到 |
[24:43] | You’ve got to come now. | 你得马上过来 |
[24:44] | I will. Just– | 我会的 只是 |
[24:45] | Now! | 马上 |
[25:08] | – Go straight. – We can’t. | -直行 -我们不能 |
[25:10] | This motorcade’s a fake. A woman’s life is on the line. | 这个车队是幌子 而有个女人命悬一线 |
[25:13] | We owe her. | 我们欠她的 |
[25:38] | Helicopters are two minutes out. | 直升机还有两分钟到 |
[25:40] | This is bullshit, Sarge. | 这就是扯淡 班长 |
[25:41] | No VIP’s gonna stick his nose in here. | 没有大人物会来这地方 |
[25:43] | You done? | 闹够了吗 |
[25:45] | All good, Max? | 没事吧 麦克斯 |
[25:51] | All good? | 没事吧 |
[25:52] | Outside in two. | 两分钟后出来 |
[26:00] | You know who the big shot is, Maxie? | 你知道是哪个大人物吗 小麦 |
[26:03] | Some general, isn’t it? | 某个将军吧 |
[26:05] | How many stars? One? Two? | 几星的 一 二 |
[26:08] | Three? | 三 |
[26:10] | Four? | 四 |
[26:13] | Five. | 五星 |
[26:24] | Fall in! | 列队 |
[27:04] | Chalk One on the ground. | 一号机已着陆 |
[27:05] | Okay, we got video feed from Steedley now. | 我们接到斯蒂德利的视频画面了 |
[27:08] | Put it up. | 放大屏幕上 |
[27:10] | Chalk Two on final approach. | 二号机即将着陆 |
[27:31] | They’ve landed. We have video. | 他们到了 有画面了 |
[27:32] | – Excuse me. – Pleasure to meet you, sir. | -抱歉 -很高兴见到你 先生 |
[27:43] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[27:47] | An hour ago, President Daoud welcomed | 一小时前 达乌德总统 |
[27:49] | President Ralph Warner to Bagram Air Force Base. | 在巴格拉姆空军基地迎接了拉尔夫·沃纳总统 |
[27:54] | They will be here to meet you all soon. | 他们马上就会和你们见面 |
[27:57] | But first they wanted to send a message about peace… | 但在那之前 他们想在前线 |
[28:02] | …from the front line of the war. | 发表关于和平的讲话 |
[28:16] | Mr. Vice President, they’re ready for you in the Situation Room. | 副总统先生 他们在战情室等你 |
[28:19] | You preempted every network? | 你把所有电视台都霸占了吗 |
[28:21] | I’m reporting live outside the Afghan Ministry of… | 阿富汗外交部大楼外的现场报道 |
[28:24] | We discussed it before the president left. | 总统离开前我们讨论过 |
[28:26] | As I said, everything’s set up in the Situation Room. | 我说了 一切都在战情室定好了 |
[28:29] | No, I’m good. | 我不用 |
[28:52] | – Piotrowski? – Yes. | -皮尔维斯基 -在 |
[28:53] | That’s your ride. Have your shit ready. | 你坐那架 准备好你的东西 |
[28:56] | It is. | 是 |
[28:59] | Fuck me, it’s the president. | 我操 是总统 |
[29:02] | Who’s the dude with him? | 他旁边是谁 |
[29:03] | The president of Afghanistan, dumbass. | 阿富汗总统 蠢货 |
[29:16] | Good afternoon, Mr. President. | 下午好 总统先生 |
[29:30] | Bring ’em in, Lieutenant. | 集合 中尉 |
[29:33] | At ease, guys. Bring it in tight. | 稍息 各位 靠拢 |
[29:39] | Take a knee in the front. | 前排单膝跪地 |
[29:48] | Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure | 先生们 我非常荣幸 |
[29:50] | to introduce my good friend President Daoud. | 介绍我的朋友达乌德总统 |
[29:55] | It’s an honor to meet you all. | 很荣幸见到各位 |
[29:58] | For both of us. | 我们俩都是 |
[30:04] | When I told the military and the secret service | 当我跟军方和特勤局说 |
[30:07] | I wanted to come up here, they advised against it. | 我想来这里 他们建议不要来 |
[30:11] | But you know what? | 但要知道 |
[30:12] | Thing about being Commander in Chief, | 做最高指挥官的好处就是 |
[30:15] | you are the chief. | 他们听你指挥 |
[30:20] | I’m sure you all know how this base got its name, | 我想你们都知道营地名称的由来 |
[30:23] | from Corporal Brett Steedley of Galesburg, Illinois, | 伊利诺伊州盖尔斯堡的布雷特·斯蒂德利下士 |
[30:27] | killed in an ambush March 13, 2007. | 在2007年3月13日的伏击中牺牲 |
[30:32] | Two thousand seven… | 2007年 |
[30:35] | when most of you men were still in the fifth grade. | 那时你们大多还在读五年级 |
[30:41] | Since then, this base has suffered more casualties, | 那以后相较世界其他需要我们战斗的地方 |
[30:46] | endured more pain, and demanded more courage | 这个营地的伤亡人数更多 |
[30:50] | than anywhere in the world where our troops have to fight. | 经历的痛苦和需要的勇气也更多 |
[30:53] | You hold the line. You don’t back down. | 你们坚守阵线 毫不退缩 |
[30:58] | I’m sure you often ask yourselves, “Why? | 你们一定常问自己 为什么 |
[31:00] | Why do we have to risk our lives, | 我们为什么离家万里之外 |
[31:03] | spill our blood and treasure for a tiny outpost | 为了一个小小的前哨站 |
[31:06] | 7,000 miles from home?” | 抛头颅洒热血 |
[31:11] | We’re here to tell you why. | 我们来告诉你们原因 |
[31:14] | Your courage and sacrifice | 你们的勇气和牺牲 |
[31:17] | and the sacrifices of those who held this post before you | 还有在你们之前驻守过的士兵们的牺牲 |
[31:21] | have convinced the enemy that he cannot, | 告诉了敌人 他不能 |
[31:22] | he will not win this war. | 也不会赢得这场战争 |
[31:25] | After 18 long years, | 经过漫长的十八年 |
[31:28] | he has agreed to negotiate for peace. | 他已经同意进行和平谈判 |
[31:44] | – Samira? – Yeah. | -萨米拉 -是的 |
[31:46] | They’re pressuring her to leave. | 他们强迫她离开 |
[31:46] | She can’t stall much longer. | 她拖不了多久 |
[31:50] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[31:51] | He’s doing it. | 他正在讲话 |
[31:54] | Peace is really happening. | 和平真的要实现了 |
[31:58] | Hey, Amin, we gotta get through this. | 艾敏 我们得绕过去 |
[32:08] | Gentlemen, I wanna tell you one more thing. | 将士们 我还要告诉你们一件事 |
[32:09] | I-I-I know folks back home in America are watching too. | 我知道国内有许多同胞也在收看 |
[32:15] | Before I left Washington, I had a phone call, | 我离开华盛顿之前 打了个电话 |
[32:18] | a long phone call with Taliban leader Haissam Haqqani, | 和塔利班领导人海赛姆·哈卡尼做了一番长谈 |
[32:22] | and we spoke about how we can bring peace to this beautiful country. | 谈到如何为这个美丽的国家带来和平 |
[32:26] | We have our differences still, | 我们之间仍有分歧 |
[32:30] | but we agreed on two fundamental things: | 但已就两个基本事项达成一致 |
[32:33] | no terrorist group will ever find refuge in this country again, | 阿富汗将不再包庇任何恐怖分子 |
[32:37] | and the people of Afghanistan will be free | 这里的人民也将自由地 |
[32:39] | to live the lives they all wanna live– | 按自己的意志生活 |
[32:42] | man, woman, and child. | 无论男女 无论长幼 |
[32:44] | Jesus, I’m weeping all over my shoes. | 哎哟 真是让人感激涕零 |
[32:47] | Look at him, grandpa in a flak jacket. | 看看他这样子 穿着防弹衣的老爷子 |
[32:51] | It’s all about winning a second term, isn’t it? | 还不都是为了连任吗 |
[32:54] | It’s about ending the war. | 是为了结束战争 |
[32:57] | And this is what Emir Haqqani and I really agree on, | 这正是哈卡尼酋长和我真正取得一致的地方 |
[33:01] | and it is the best guarantor of peace between us. | 也是确保我们之间和平的最佳保障 |
[33:06] | Neither one of us are prepared | 我们都不会再让祖国儿女 |
[33:08] | to send any more of our countries’ sons and daughters | 赴此沙场 浴血而亡 |
[33:11] | to die for us here. | 一个也不行 |
[33:12] | Enough. We end it now. | 够了 我们就此止战 |
[33:16] | Time for you to come home. | 你们该回家了 |
[33:17] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[33:39] | Lieutenant…well done. | 中尉 辛苦了 |
[33:41] | – Mr. President. – Soldier. | -总统先生 -士兵 |
[33:43] | You mind if I take a picture? | 可以和您拍张照吗 |
[33:43] | Thank you. Oh, please, let’s do it. | 谢谢 当然 拍吧 |
[33:49] | – Where are you from, soldier? – Washington, sir. | -你是哪里人 士兵 -华盛顿 长官 |
[33:52] | Oh, close to the power. | 离权力中心很近啊 |
[33:54] | He needs to get a move on. | 他该走了 |
[33:57] | Twelve minutes behind schedule. | 比原定行程晚了12分钟 |
[34:07] | So what’s the plan? | 你打算怎么做 |
[34:10] | Brother-in-law and two Taliban in the apartment, | 她小叔子和两个塔利班分子在她家 |
[34:12] | could be armed. | 可能带了武器 |
[34:17] | We try to extricate Samira, they probably resist, | 我们尽量救出萨米拉 他们很可能会反抗 |
[34:19] | which could mean gunfire, which is the last thing we want | 会开火 这是喀布尔现在最不希望看到的事 |
[34:22] | in Kabul right now, breaking the cease-fire. | 那会打破停战状态 |
[34:25] | So what’s the plan? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[34:33] | Carrie? | 卡莉 |
[34:54] | Max, you don’t get it. You can’t leave. | 麦克斯 你不明白 你不能走 |
[34:58] | You heard him. You’re all going home. | 你听到总统说的了 你们都要回家了 |
[35:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[35:01] | You hear him say that? | 他有说吗 |
[35:03] | We could be here months. | 我们可能还要待好几个月 |
[35:05] | Nothing happens quickly in the army. | 部队办事从来都拖拖拉拉 |
[35:07] | Piotrowski! | 皮尔维斯基 |
[35:11] | Come on, Piotrowski, we’re out of here. | 快点 皮尔维斯基 我们要走了 |
[36:00] | I’m not going. | 我不走了 |
[36:06] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[36:48] | Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
[36:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:57] | Thank you, bless you. | 谢谢 祝福你 |
[36:59] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[37:00] | Thank you for everything you’ve done. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[37:02] | – Just amazing, Saul. – Aw, bless you. | -非常棒 索尔 -祝福你 |
[37:03] | – Just amazing. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[37:05] | Good to see you. Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 |
[37:40] | Don’t fucking move. | 别他妈动 |
[38:00] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[38:07] | It’s all right. You’re safe now. | 没事了 你安全了 |
[38:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:22] | Our allies the Americans have treated us | 我们的美国盟友对待我们 |
[38:26] | with their usual courtesy. | 还是一如既往 |
[38:29] | Do you know what I found interesting about the speech? | 你知道我觉得这个演讲哪里有趣吗 |
[38:33] | Warner said they’d been talking to Haqqani | 沃纳说他们一直在跟哈卡尼联系 |
[38:36] | and would be meeting him very soon, | 并且很快就会见到他 |
[38:39] | which must mean here in Kabul. | 那意味着他就在喀布尔 |
[38:43] | I thought you controlled Haqqani. | 我以为你控制了哈卡尼 |
[38:47] | I thought you controlled Kabul. | 我以为你控制了喀布尔 |
[38:53] | You’ll excuse me, ma’am. | 失陪了 女士 |
[38:54] | Saul, will you come with me? | 索尔 跟我来下 |
[39:00] | Wanna tell me what’s up? | 想说说发生了什么吗 |
[39:02] | Not here. | 这里不方便 |
[39:30] | Well? | 现在呢 |
[39:31] | Bagram ATC got a report | 巴格拉姆空管收到 |
[39:32] | from AWACS shadowing the Steedley mission. | “斯蒂德利行动”影子护卫机的报告 |
[39:35] | Four minutes ago, | 四分钟前 |
[39:36] | the president’s helicopter disappeared off radar. | 总统的直升机从雷达上消失了 |
[39:39] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[39:41] | Did it crash? | 坠毁了吗 |
[39:42] | It’s unknown. | 还不知道 |
[39:43] | What’s the escort helicopter say? | 那护送的直升机怎么说 |
[39:45] | – Didn’t see it. – Didn’t see? | -说没看到 -没看到 |
[39:46] | Isn’t that their sole fucking job to keep an eye? | 这他妈不是他们唯一的任务吗 |
[39:49] | Holy fuck. | 操他妈的 |
[39:51] | Two presidents… | 两位总统 |
[39:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:55] | …two presidents on board. | 两位总统在机上 |
[40:01] | – Where we going? – CIA station. | -我们去哪 -中情局情报站 |
[40:03] | It’s closer than Bagram. | 比巴格拉姆近一些 |
[40:07] | We have fighter cover overhead. | 空中有战斗机打掩护 |
[40:09] | Every available air asset is heading to the area. | 所有可调动的空中力量都派去了那里 |
[40:12] | Quick Reaction Force is en route. | 快速反应部队也正在赶去 |
[40:14] | CIA officers have been recalled from the field. | 中情局官员都从任务上撤回来了 |
[40:20] | What’s that mean,”RTB”? | 那是什么意思 RTB |
[40:23] | Return to base immediately. | 立即返回基地 |
[40:26] | – Because of me? – No, no, no. | -是因为我吗 -不不 |
[40:27] | It’s something else. | 是其他事 |
[40:29] | What? | 什么事 |
[40:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:37] | What are we looking at? | 现在是什么画面 |
[40:39] | Camera on Chalk One, the escort. | 一号护卫机的摄像头 |
[41:18] | Got something, three o’clock, low! | 有发现 三点钟方向 下方 |
[41:22] | Wreckage spotted: Victor Lima | 发现残骸 坐标VL |
[41:24] | 15420558 one-five-four-two- zero-five-five-eight. | |
[41:39] | Is the White House seeing this? | 白宫也在看吗 |
[41:41] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[41:52] | – Please. – Sir. | -请坐 -长官 |
[41:56] | – Who’s in charge? – What, here? | -谁负责 -什么 这里吗 |
[41:58] | Technically, you. | 严格说来 是您 |
[41:59] | No, there. | 不 那边 |
[42:01] | Search and rescue is being run out of Kabul Station, sir. | 正在喀布尔站外进行搜救工作 |
[42:04] | That’s where Saul Berenson is, | 索尔·贝伦森就在那 |
[42:05] | and General Owens is the ranking officer. | 欧文斯将军是现场最高长官 |
[42:09] | Was it shot down? | 是击落的吗 |
[42:13] | Well, was it? | 是吗 |
[42:14] | The cause of the crash is unknown, sir. | 坠机原因不详 长官 |
[42:17] | Aren’t they gonna land to see if he’s… | 他们能不能降落过去看看他… |
[42:20] | to see if anyone’s… | 看看有没有人… |
[42:20] | The incline’s too steep for a landing. | 斜坡角度过大 无法着陆 |
[42:25] | Well, can you fast rope down? | 能顺跟绳子下去吗 |
[42:27] | Negative, too much tree cover. | 不行 树木遮挡太多 |
[42:29] | We need to find an LZ. | 我们需要找一个着陆区 |
[42:31] | On it. | 马上 |
[42:50] | Amin will take care of you. | 艾敏会照顾你 |
[42:51] | How long will you be? | 你要去多久 |
[42:52] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[42:53] | You’re safe here, I promise. | 你在这很安全 我保证 |
[43:21] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[43:23] | What’s happened? | 出什么事了 |
[43:25] | President’s helicopter’s down. | 总统的直升机坠机了 |
[43:30] | How? | 怎么会 |
[43:31] | Chalk One, possible LZ | 一号机 可能的着陆点 |
[43:33] | one nautical mile, bearing zero-nine-zero. | 正东方向1.85公里 |
[43:35] | Roger, one nautical mile, heading zero-niner-zero. | 收到 1.85公里 正东方向 |
[44:02] | Hey, this work? | 能行吗 |
[44:05] | Perfect! | 完美 |
[44:07] | On approach. | 准备着陆 |
[44:11] | What the fuck? | 我操了 |
[44:13] | Taliban. | 塔利班 |
[44:14] | Targets, two o’clock! | 右前方发现目标 |
[44:16] | Hold your fire. | 不要开火 |
[44:18] | Chalk One, break contact. | 一号机 避开路线 |
[44:27] | RPG on your six. Clear to engage. | 正下方有火箭筒 可以交火 |
[44:43] | Chalk One, this is Flight Ops. | 一号机 飞行指挥部 |
[44:44] | Do you read me? | 能收到吗 |
[44:48] | Repeat, Chalk One, do you read me? | 重复 一号机 能收到吗 |
[44:53] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[44:56] | Chalk One? | 一号机 |