时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:05] | Oh, there you are, Elka. I brought the loot. | 你在这呢 爱尔卡 我带战利品来了 |
[00:10] | We’ve been over this, Mamie Sue. | 说了多少遍了 梅米·苏 |
[00:12] | “Loot” makes it sound like we’re pirates. | 「战利品」这词搞得我们跟海盗似的 |
[00:15] | I’m sorry. I got the Benjamins. | 抱歉 我带本杰明来了[百元大钞] |
[00:20] | It’s all about the Benjamins. | 一切都以本杰明为中心[歌名] |
[00:25] | What are you doing with all that money? | 你们哪来的这么多钱 |
[00:29] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[00:31] | Elka, what the hell is going on? | 爱尔卡 到底什么情况 |
[00:34] | Well, if you must know, we’ve started a business. | 真要说的话 我们开始做生意了 |
[00:39] | It’s a dating service for seniors. Right? | 为老年人提供约会服务 对吧 |
[00:42] | Sure. It’s called Cleveland… | 是啊 叫克利夫兰… |
[00:46] | GILFS. | 火辣奶奶 |
[00:51] | 实际是指 “我想操的奶奶” | |
[00:51] | Grandmothers I’d Like to Friend. | 我想交朋友的奶奶 |
[00:55] | So that’s what all the secrecy has been about? | 所以你最近鬼鬼祟祟的就是因为这个吗 |
[00:58] | That’s why you’re back in school getting a business degree? | 所以你才重返校园 去拿商学学位 |
[01:00] | Yep, that’s why. | 没错 正是 |
[01:02] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[01:06] | It is a good idea. | 这主意确实不错 |
[01:08] | And a great cover for our real business. | 正好给我们的正经生意打掩护 |
[01:11] | And maybe I could use it to meet someone. | 或许我能通过这个找到人约会 |
[01:14] | And then I could double date with you and Pierre. | 这样就能跟你和皮埃尔来一场四人约会了 |
[01:16] | I’d be nervous bringing another guy on a date with Pierre. | 带着别的男人跟皮埃尔约会 我会紧张的 |
[01:23] | You’re right, we might end up | 说得对 最终的结果可能是 |
[01:24] | both going home alone. | 那两个基友手牵手走了 |
[01:31] | Oh, honey, were you up all night? | 亲爱的 你整晚都没睡吗 |
[01:33] | How could I sleep? I’m losing my mind. | 我怎么可能睡得着 我都快疯了 |
[01:36] | Okay, worst-case scenario: | 好吧 最糟糕的情况就是 |
[01:38] | Your boss overheard you say you’re in love with him. | 你老板不小心听到了你说你爱他 |
[01:40] | Now he’s on vacation with his girlfriend, laughing about it. | 然后现在正在和女友度假 把这当笑话讲 |
[01:44] | And when Chloe, his ex-wife– | 而当克洛伊 他的前妻 |
[01:46] | also your boss– finds out, | 即你另外一个老板 知道了这事 |
[01:47] | you’ll be humiliated, alone, and fired. | 你会被羞辱 孤立 然后被炒 |
[01:52] | Oh, God, if I wasn’t catholic and didn’t have two kids | 天呐 我要不是天主教徒 有两个孩子 |
[01:55] | and I didn’t have a dentist appointment tomorrow | 明天还要去看牙医 |
[01:56] | that would be so rude to cancel this late, I’d kill myself. | 这会儿取消预约太无礼 我早就自杀了 |
[02:00] | I know, I’ll send him a text | 有了 我给他发条短信 |
[02:02] | and tell him it was all a joke. | 跟他说这只是个玩笑 |
[02:04] | I don’t know, Melanie. | 我觉得不太好吧 梅兰妮 |
[02:05] | No, no, no, no. This is good, this is good. | 不不不 这是个好办法 |
[02:07] | I’ll say it was an elaborate prank. | 我就说这是个精心设计的恶作剧 |
[02:09] | I punked him. And send. | 我整到他了 发送 |
[02:10] | That’ll fix it. | 这不就搞定了 |
[02:11] | No, it won’t. | 不 搞定个屁啊 |
[02:13] | Why would I pull such an elaborate prank? | 我为何要煞费苦心整一个恶作剧 |
[02:15] | And how could I know that he’d overhear me? | 我又怎么确定他会无意中听到 |
[02:16] | And why did autocorrect change “punked” to “puked”? | 还有为啥”整到他”被自动修改成”恶心到他”了 |
[02:22] | And now Alec and his girlfriend Carmen | 现在阿莱克和他女朋友卡门 |
[02:25] | have something else to laugh about in between bouts of lovemaking. | 在一次次做爱的间隙 又有了新的笑料 |
[02:28] | I could just see it now…her on top of him… | 整个画面都出来了 她骑在他身上 |
[02:32] | How do you know she’s on top? | 你怎么知道她在上面 |
[02:35] | It’s early in the day. | 现在大清早的 |
[02:36] | She doesn’t want to mess up her hair. | 她可不想弄乱自己的头发 |
[02:39] | Okay, so what should I do? | 好了 我到底该怎么办 |
[02:42] | Call Victoria. | 打给维多利亚 |
[02:43] | She’s always good for an asinine scheme. | 这类蠢事她最拿手了 |
[02:45] | No, no, I don’t want to bug Victoria. | 不不 我不想打扰维多利亚 |
[02:47] | It’s her first day of rehearsal. | 今天是她排练的第一天 |
[02:48] | You’re right. I’m sure she’s busy doing something asinine already. | 没错 我敢保证她现在就在干什么蠢事呢 |
[02:52] | An excellent question, Barbara. | 这问题问得好 芭芭拉 |
[02:55] | How do I feel being in my first Woody Allen movie, | 首次出演伍迪·艾伦的电影 |
[02:57] | starring opposite Sir Emmet Lawson? | 并与艾米特·劳森爵士演对手戏的感觉如何 |
[03:00] | How don’t I feel? | 简直万千感觉在心头 |
[03:04] | Victoria, are you in there? | 维多利亚 你在吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, uh, yes, Emmet. Come in. | 在的 艾米特 请进 |
[03:08] | Terrific job this morning, my love. Brava! | 你今天早上的表现太棒了 亲爱的 精彩极了 |
[03:12] | You really mean it? | 你这是真心话吗 |
[03:13] | You are the real deal, kid. | 你真有两下子 孩子 |
[03:15] | Oh, coming from you, that means so much. | 从你嘴里说出来 真是意义重大 |
[03:17] | You can’t imagine. | 你根本无法想象 |
[03:18] | I’ve also got something to tell you. | 我还有一事要跟你说 |
[03:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:23] | Just my Google alert. | 是我的谷歌快讯 |
[03:24] | Yeah, mine too. | 我的也是 |
[03:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:27] | TMZ is reporting that we are having an affair. | 八卦网站报道说我们在搞恋情 |
[03:31] | That’s what I came to tell you. | 我来就是要跟你说这事儿 |
[03:43] | Yes! | 太爽了 |
[03:47] | Yes! Don’t ever stop! | 太爽了 千万别停 |
[03:50] | You think ‘they’re buying it out there? | 你觉得外面的人会信这套吗 |
[03:52] | Oh, trust me. Half the crew is | 相信我 一半的工作人员 |
[03:53] | on the phone to TMZ already. | 已经在给八卦网站打电话了 |
[03:56] | Nothing like a bit of juicy gossip | 新鲜出炉的绯闻最能 |
[03:57] | to keep your name in the papers | 让你博得版面了 |
[03:59] | and get your movie trending. | 外加炒热电影 |
[04:02] | I’m getting a little nauseous. | 晃得我还真有点恶心了 |
[04:03] | How much longer do we have to keep doing this? | 我们还要这样弄多久 |
[04:06] | It’s only been three minutes. | 这才三分钟 |
[04:07] | I have my reputation to think of. | 我可不能落个”快枪手”的名声 |
[04:09] | You’re really good at this whole fake relationship thing. | 你对这种”假恋情”什么的很在行嘛 |
[04:12] | – Do you do this regularly? – Oh, absolutely. | -你经常这样做吗 -当然了 |
[04:14] | I once carried on a six-month romance with Helena Bonham Carter. | 我曾和海伦娜·伯翰·卡特有过一段长达半年的恋情 |
[04:18] | Never met her. | 压根没见过她 |
[04:20] | – Big finish? – Please. | -高潮收尾 -求之不得 |
[04:25] | – Oh, God! Oh, God! – Oh, God! | -天呐 天呐 -天呐 |
[04:32] | And… Scene. | 现在 卡 |
[04:36] | Oh, it’s just so flattering. | 真是太受宠若惊了 |
[04:38] | An actor of Emmet’s caliber can have his pick of actresses | 被艾米特这种水准的演员选上 |
[04:41] | to have a fake romance with. | 与他一起搞一段假恋情 |
[04:43] | Are you sure you’re really faking it, | 你确定你真的只是在演戏吗 |
[04:45] | not faking faking it? | 而不是假装在演戏吗 |
[04:47] | Because it seems like you genuinely like him. | 因为你看起来好像真的很喜欢他 |
[04:49] | No, no, no, no, my fakery is sincere. | 不不不 我是很真诚地在演戏 |
[04:54] | Well, at least you know Emmet fake-loves you. | 至少你确定艾米特只是假装在爱你 |
[04:56] | I have no idea how Alec feels about me. | 我根本不知道阿莱克对我的感觉 |
[04:58] | And I can’t check my phone because Joy took it. | 我还没法看手机 因为被乔依拿走了 |
[05:01] | Friends don’t let friends text stupid. | 朋友才不会允许你发傻信息 |
[05:04] | Oh, you texted him? | 你还给他发短信了 |
[05:06] | Just a few times. | 几条而已 |
[05:08] | Eight times! I tried to stop her. | 8条呢 我试着拦她来着 |
[05:11] | No, you didn’t. All you said was, | 你才没有 你来回就那一句 |
[05:12] | “Oh, I don’t know, Melanie.” | 「我也母鸡啊 梅兰妮」 |
[05:19] | Anyway, he didn’t write back, and I couldn’t stand it, | 总之 他没回短信 我忍不了 |
[05:21] | so then I texted– | 于是我又发了一条 |
[05:22] | “Sorry I texted before. | “抱歉之前给你发短信 |
[05:24] | Shouldn’t have bothered you on vacay.” | 本不该在你度假的时候打扰你的” |
[05:27] | I was sure he’d acknowledge that. | 我当时很确定他会看到这条 |
[05:29] | But he didn’t, so… | 可惜没有 然后… |
[05:31] | “Hi again. I know I said I shouldn’t have texted before, | “你好 又是我 我知道之前说不该给你发的 |
[05:34] | but could you just text back ‘K’ | 但你能否回个「好」字 |
[05:36] | so I know you’re safe?” | 好让我知道你一切安好” |
[05:38] | – And? – Nothing. | -然后呢 -没回 |
[05:40] | So to calm down, I had a little wine. | 所以我小酌了两口 想冷静一下 |
[05:42] | Which brings us to… | 于是就有了接下来这条 |
[05:44] | “Hey, numbnuts, what gives?” | “嘿 笨笨 还好咩” |
[05:49] | Excuse me, Joy, Elka and I need help opening a bottle. | 打扰下 乔依 爱尔卡和我需要人帮忙开个瓶子 |
[05:53] | May we please borrow your big man hands? | 能否借用下你那男人般的大手 |
[06:02] | Good lord, it’s 1,000 degrees in here. | 我的天啊 这里热得快把人蒸熟了 |
[06:06] | Menopause. | 更年期到了 |
[06:10] | Would you mind looking over | 能麻烦你帮我看一下 |
[06:11] | this ad I wrote for Cleveland GILFS? | 我给「克利夫兰火辣奶奶」写的广告词 |
[06:14] | Elka doesn’t think it’s sexy enough. | 爱尔卡觉得还不够性感撩人 |
[06:16] | If this is sexy, I’m Rihanna. | 这要算性感 那姐就是蕾哈娜 |
[06:21] | There you go making up words again. | 你又开始乱造词了 |
[06:25] | I know, Joy can read it out loud | 我有个主意 乔依可以大声读出来 |
[06:27] | and then we’ll decide. | 我们再决定要不要用 |
[06:28] | No, not Joy. | 不行 乔依不行 |
[06:30] | British voices are not sexy. | 英国口音是在性感不起来 |
[06:33] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[06:35] | Well, I’ll just get my reading glasses | 待我去把老花镜拿来 |
[06:36] | and we’ll see who’s sexy. | 再看看到底谁性感 |
[06:39] | If Elka holds the pages far enough away, | 让爱尔卡把台词拿得远一点 |
[06:41] | you won’t need glasses. | 你就用不着老花镜了 |
[06:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:45] | God, it’s hot in here. | 天啊 这里真的热死了 |
[06:47] | Well, take off your sweater. | 那就把毛衣脱了呗 |
[06:48] | And I’ll point the fan at you. | 我拿风扇给你吹吹 |
[06:54] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[06:57] | Are you looking for some inappropriate fun | 你还在找寻适龄女子 |
[06:59] | with some age-appropriate women? | 玩点少儿不宜的乐子吗 |
[07:04] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[07:04] | – Is that Al– – Dat, dat, dat! | -是阿… -别 别 别 |
[07:07] | It’s from Chloe. | 是克洛伊发来的 |
[07:09] | Oh, she can’t reach Alec, either. | 她也没法联系上阿莱克 |
[07:11] | – She’s texted him ten times. – Ten times? | -她给他发了十条短信 -十条吗 |
[07:14] | Wow. Talk about needy. | 真行 这个粘人精 |
[07:17] | Oh, and she saw on Perez Hilton | 她在八卦网站上看到 |
[07:19] | that Emmet and I are having a steamy, on-set affair. | 我跟艾米特正打得火热的消息呢 |
[07:23] | Oh, and apparently we’re thinking about adopting a baby from Malawi. | 显然我们在考虑从马拉维领养个孩子嘛 |
[07:28] | We are such givers. | 我们真是乐于奉献 |
[07:32] | So if you’re 5’11” or used to be, | 若你身高180厘米 或曾经如此 |
[07:37] | enjoy short walks on the beach | 就让我们享受海滩上的闲逛 |
[07:39] | and back-friendly lovemaking, | 和那不伤背部的床笫之欢吧 |
[07:42] | call Cleveland GILFS. | 请联系「克利夫兰火辣奶奶」 |
[07:43] | We put the sex in “Sexagenarian.” | 我们为花甲老人打造花样性爱 |
[07:48] | See? Hot. | 瞧吧 性感火辣 |
[07:51] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[07:52] | I guess there’s no fool like an old fool. | 老蠢蛋真是没得救了 |
[07:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | So did we get the old fool on tape? | 录没录下来那老蠢蛋刚才那段 |
[08:01] | Let’s take a look. | 来听听看吧 |
[08:07] | So if you’re 5’11” | 若你身高180厘米 |
[08:09] | or used to be… | 或曾经如此 |
[08:12] | Put it on the website. | 快传到网上 |
[08:14] | You realize poor Joy is going to be hit on | 你知道这样可怜的乔依肯定会被 |
[08:17] | by every geezer in town. | 这里所有的怪老头骚扰到死吧 |
[08:19] | Win-Win. | 皆大欢喜 |
[08:24] | How was school? | 课上得怎么样 |
[08:26] | How old do I look? | 我看起来多大岁数 |
[08:28] | 35. Same as me. Why? | 35岁 跟我一样 怎么了 |
[08:31] | All these old men keep leering and waving at me. | 好多老头不停给我暗送秋波 还挥手致意 |
[08:35] | And calling me a “tomato”. | 还管我叫”多汁番茄” |
[08:38] | They followed me around the mall | 一群怪老头在商场里跟着我饶 |
[08:40] | like a pack of slow-moving zombies. | 跟一大波动作缓慢的僵尸似的 |
[08:44] | Luckily, I was able to climb a few stairs and lose them. | 幸好我还能爬几级楼梯 把他们甩了 |
[08:49] | Oh, my God, this is great. | 我的天 太好了 |
[08:51] | Alec just posted to his Facebook page. | 阿莱克刚刚在脸书上更新了 |
[08:52] | “Sorry I’m not returning messages, | “抱歉我没法回信息 |
[08:54] | but I’m on vacation and I left my phone at home.” | 正在度假中 手机落在家了” |
[08:56] | He hasn’t seen my texts. | 他还没看到我的信息 |
[08:57] | He doesn’t think I’m an idiot. | 就不会觉得我是个二百五了 |
[08:59] | I hate to bring up the obvious, | 我也不想把话挑明 |
[09:01] | but he will see them when he gets back. | 但他一回来不就看到了 |
[09:03] | And before you ask, I will not help you break into his apartment | 提前告诉你 我是不会帮你闯进他家 |
[09:07] | so you can delete your messages. | 好让你删除短信的 |
[09:10] | That is a great idea! | 这个主意太棒了 |
[09:13] | You know, between this and the stair trick, | 你能想到这个 再加上用楼梯甩掉怪老头 |
[09:16] | you’re kind of a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[09:19] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[09:20] | But you can’t trick Joy Scroggs | 想通过几句马屁 |
[09:22] | into doing something stupid with a little flattery. | 就让我乔姑娘干傻事是不可能的 |
[09:25] | Joy, what are you doing in this ad | 乔依 你怎么会出现在这个叫什么 |
[09:27] | for something called “Cleveland GILFS”? | 「克利夫兰火辣奶奶」的广告里啊 |
[09:30] | Oh, dear God! | 我的亲妈喂 |
[09:32] | So if you’re 5’11” or used to be, | 若你身高180厘米 或曾经如此 |
[09:36] | enjoy short walks on the beach | 就让我们享受海滩上的闲逛 |
[09:39] | and back-friendly lovemaking… | 和那不伤背部的床笫之欢吧 |
[09:42] | Elka, Mamie Sue, get out here right now! | 爱尔卡 梅米·苏 赶紧给我出来 |
[09:46] | Well, what do you two have to say for yourselves? | 说吧 我倒要看看你们准备怎么解释 |
[09:49] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[09:51] | We never meant for you to find out. | 我们真没料到你会发现 |
[09:56] | You don’t have to date anyone. | 又没真让你去跟老头约会 |
[09:58] | You’re just there to get the rubes in the tent. | 你只是个把人吸引来的诱饵罢了 |
[10:01] | It’s a classic bait and switch. | 这是经典的诱饵替换推销法 |
[10:04] | We were just saying how smart we were to go with you | 刚才我们还在说不选梅兰妮和维多利亚 |
[10:07] | instead of Victoria or Melanie. | 而选你做广告真是选对人了呢 |
[10:09] | – Well, that’s nice. – No, it’s not. | -这话舒心 -哪儿舒心了 |
[10:12] | Hello, everyone. | 各位好啊 |
[10:16] | We should have gone with Victoria. | 我们该选维多利亚的 |
[10:19] | What are you doing all dolled up? | 穿得这么招摇要干嘛 |
[10:21] | I have a date. | 我有约会啊 |
[10:23] | My fake lover is taking me to a real dinner. | 我的假情人要带我去吃真晚餐 |
[10:25] | Emmet Lawson is coming here? | 艾米特·劳森要来这儿吗 |
[10:32] | Victoria, you look glorious! | 维多利亚 你真是美艳华贵 |
[10:35] | And, Melanie, you’re a vision. | 梅兰妮 你简直美如画 |
[10:38] | – Oh, and this is Joy. – Hi. | -这位是乔依 -你好 |
[10:40] | Has anyone ever told you you look like Kate Beckinsale? | 有没有人跟你说过你长得很像凯特·贝金赛尔 |
[10:44] | Yes! | 知己啊 |
[10:49] | Oh, and this is Elka and Mamie Sue. | 这是爱尔卡和梅米·苏 |
[10:51] | Enchante. | 幸会 |
[10:52] | Oh, say, “By Odin’s sword, | 快说”以主神奥丁之剑为证 |
[10:55] | I will make the earth tremble with my force.” | 我会让世界因我的力量而颤抖” |
[10:58] | From a little film called “Wars of Asgard.” | 出自电影《阿斯加德之战》 |
[11:01] | “By Odin’s sword, | “以主神奥丁之剑为证 |
[11:03] | I will make the earth tremble with my force.” | 我会让世界因我的力量而颤抖” |
[11:08] | Now say “Love dies…” | 再说”爱情会逝去” |
[11:10] | “but its echoes never do.” | “但爱的回声永存” |
[11:12] | From the film “A Hymn at Evensong.” | 出自《晚祷的赞歌》 |
[11:15] | A favorite. | 我的最爱之一 |
[11:17] | Now say, “I don’t care who’s watching, | 快说”管他谁在看 |
[11:20] | I want to take you right now.” | 我现在就想把你推倒” |
[11:28] | What film is that from? I don’t recall it. | 这出自哪部电影 我不记得了 |
[11:31] | Just say it. | 照说就好 |
[11:36] | Okay, I think maybe it’s time for us to leave. | 好了 我想我们该走了 |
[11:39] | Actually, there’s something I need to tell you. | 其实 我有话跟你说 |
[11:43] | Oh, another Google alert. What have we done now? | 又一条谷歌快讯 我们又干什么了 |
[11:50] | We’ve broken up? | 我们分手了 |
[11:51] | I’m so sorry, Victoria. Truly. | 很抱歉 维多利亚 真的 |
[11:54] | But my agent said that you weren’t testing very well. | 我的经纪人说跟你的绯闻反响不怎么好 |
[11:57] | So now I’m having a fake affair with Heidi Klum… | 现在我和海蒂·克鲁姆是假情侣了 |
[12:01] | Whom, I’m told, is very nice. | 我听说她人很好 |
[12:03] | She is barely in the movie. | 她在这电影里几乎没什么戏份 |
[12:05] | Yes, it’s a rotten business. | 没错 演艺圈不就这样嘛 |
[12:07] | But we still have our real friendship. | 但我们真挚的友谊会长存的 |
[12:09] | Why couldn’t I have dumped you? | 为什么不是我甩你呢 |
[12:11] | You know that’s not the way it is. | 你也知道行规不是那样 |
[12:12] | I’m a bigger star. | 我比你大牌啊 |
[12:17] | Just go. | 出去 |
[12:18] | Look, that came out wrong. | 听着 我不是那意思 |
[12:21] | You’re more than fake hurt, aren’t you? | 你这次不仅仅是假受伤 对吧 |
[12:22] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[12:24] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[12:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:30] | Oh, honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
[12:32] | No. | 不好 |
[12:34] | You do have real feelings for him, don’t you? | 你对他动了真感情 是吧 |
[12:36] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[12:38] | I wouldn’t make the rookie mistake of falling for my co-star, | 我怎么会犯爱上合作主演这种菜鸟级错误呢 |
[12:41] | no matter how handsome | 不管他多英俊 |
[12:44] | and charming and right he is for me in hundreds of ways. | 多有魅力 多么适合我 哪怕是天造地设的一对 |
[12:49] | I’m just angry because he cares so little for me | 我只是生气他一点都不在乎我 |
[12:54] | that he can just switch fake relationships | 直接抛弃我们的假恋情另选她人 |
[12:56] | without any regard for my feelings. | 都不顾及我的感受 |
[13:00] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这能安慰到你的话 |
[13:02] | Heidi Klum’s not going to stay with him. | 海蒂·克鲁姆和他好不了多久的 |
[13:06] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:08] | She was married to Seal. | 她前夫是西尔啊 |
[13:10] | And… how to put this? | 怎么说呢 |
[13:12] | Once you’ve had carnal relations with a gentleman of African descent… | 一旦和有非洲血统的男人有过肉体接触… |
[13:19] | It’s quite unusual to go back. | 欲”壑”真就再难”填”满了 |
[13:31] | Hurry up before Alec’s neighbors see us. | 搞快点 不然就要被阿莱克的邻居看见了 |
[13:33] | Don’t worry, I got this. | 别担心 我搞得定 |
[13:35] | Where did you learn to pick a lock? | 你什么时候学会撬锁的 |
[13:36] | A Lifetime Original movie, | 因为拍了生活台的原创电影 |
[13:38] | “Don’t Go Breaking Into My Heart.” | 《不要闯进我的心》 |
[13:42] | Oh, Victoria, you got a Google alert. | 维多利亚 有谷歌快讯 |
[13:44] | What’s it say? | 怎么说 |
[13:46] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:47] | It’s about Emmet, isn’t it? Just read it. | 跟艾米特有关 是吧 念出来吧 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:51] | “Emmet Lawson linked with Heidi Klum, | “艾米特·劳森勾搭上海蒂·克鲁姆 |
[13:54] | tells Victoria Chase ‘You’re out.'” | 维多利亚·蔡斯悲情出局” |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, sweetie. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[13:59] | Yeah, well, he’s the one who’s gonna be sorry. | 不用 他才是会后悔的那个 |
[14:02] | Emmet and I are doing our behind-the-scenes interview | 艾米特和我明天要为电影 |
[14:04] | for the DVD tomorrow, | DVD版做幕后访谈 |
[14:06] | and I’m not sure that I’m going to be able to stay civil. | 我可不确定我会保持文明人的风度 |
[14:10] | Spoiler alert, I’m not. | 剧透一下 绝对不会 |
[14:13] | And presto. | 见证奇迹的时刻到了 |
[14:18] | I don’t understand. It worked every time on the movie. | 我不明白 电影里每次都行的啊 |
[14:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:26] | I just got a call that three women | 我刚接到电话说有三个女人 |
[14:29] | were breaking into an apartment. | 试图闯入一间公寓 |
[14:32] | You look familiar. | 你看着好眼熟 |
[14:34] | You don’t. | 我看你不熟 |
[14:37] | But you do. | 但你看着眼熟 |
[14:39] | I’m guessing you have a computer. | 看来你是经常上网的 |
[14:40] | That’s it! You’re from Clevelandgilfs.com. | 想起来了 你是「克利夫兰火辣奶奶」网上那妞 |
[14:45] | Yes, I’m their Spokesgilf. | 没错 我是她们的代言奶奶 |
[14:49] | Hey, if you help us out, | 话说 要是你肯帮忙的话 |
[14:51] | maybe you two can make a love connection. | 也许你们可以擦出爱的火花 |
[14:53] | Melanie! | 梅兰妮 |
[14:54] | She needs to get in there and leave a note | 她得进去留张字条 |
[14:55] | to break up with her boyfriend, | 甩掉她男友 |
[14:56] | and then she’ll be free to date you. | 然后她就可以跟你约会啦 |
[14:59] | Fine! One dinner. | 好吧 就一顿饭 |
[15:02] | I’ll pick you up at 8:00. | 我8点去接你 |
[15:04] | P.M.? | 晚8点吗 |
[15:09] | Found it! Found it! | 找到啦 找到啦 |
[15:11] | Delete, delete… | 赶紧删 赶紧删… |
[15:14] | I am not a good drunk speller. | 我喝醉了酒发短信真是错字连篇 |
[15:16] | So long, numbnuts. | 永别啦 笨笨 |
[15:19] | Okay, that’s done. | 好了 搞定 |
[15:20] | So I guess the only logical thing is for us to get out of here. | 现在唯一合乎逻辑的做法 就是赶紧撤吧 |
[15:26] | We can’t leave a man’s apartment without snooping. | 到男人的公寓不窥探点隐私不是我们的风格 |
[15:28] | No, it’s practically expected. | 就是啊 肯定要窥探的啊 |
[15:30] | Almost wrong not to. | 不窥探会遭天谴的 |
[15:32] | – Dibs on the medicine cabinet. – Oh, right behind you. | -医药箱归我了 -我跟你去 |
[15:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[15:44] | You know what? I don’t care. | 不说也罢 我不在意了 |
[15:45] | I was gonna dump Alec’s stuff at the front door, | 我本来准备把阿莱克的东西放门口的 |
[15:47] | but it was open, so… | 谁知道门开着 所以… |
[15:49] | Wait, Carmen– | 等等 卡门 |
[15:50] | and don’t bother yourself with how I know your name– | 你也别管我是怎么知道你名字的了 |
[15:54] | Aren’t you supposed to be in Cozumel with Alec? | 你这会儿不是应该和阿莱克在科苏梅尔岛吗 |
[15:57] | He called me at the last minute and told me not to come. | 他在最后时刻打电话叫我不用去了 |
[15:59] | He said he needed time to think. | 他说他需要时间好好思考一下 |
[16:01] | Look at me. What is there to think about? | 瞧瞧我 有什么好考虑的 |
[16:06] | Oh, my God, you guys, this is great. | 天呐 姑娘们 太棒了 |
[16:08] | Alec left his girlfriend at home, | 阿莱克把他女朋友抛在了家里 |
[16:10] | possibly because of me. | 说不定就是因为我啊 |
[16:11] | This is fantastic news! | 这消息真是太棒了 |
[16:12] | Even better news in here. Extra-large condoms. | 这还有更棒的消息呢 超大号的避孕套 |
[16:17] | No, never mind. | 错了 没事了 |
[16:19] | Just an extra-large box of condoms. | 只是超大一盒套套而已 |
[16:24] | Victoria, I’ll start with you. | 维多利亚 从你开始问吧 |
[16:26] | How do you feel about working with Emmet Lawson? | 与艾米特·劳森爵士演对手戏的感觉如何 |
[16:29] | How don’t I feel? | 简直万千感觉在心头 |
[16:32] | You know, Emmet has that rare quality in an actor | 艾米特作为一个演员 他的自私自利 |
[16:34] | of total and complete selfishness. | 在本行业里真是极其罕见 |
[16:37] | The man is a consummate fraud… | 他是个技艺精湛的骗子 |
[16:39] | In a good way. | 是好的那种 |
[16:42] | It’s been a treat, working with Victoria as well. | 能和维多利亚共事 实属荣幸 |
[16:44] | Her sensitivity borders on the unhinged… | 她总能很好地拿捏神经错乱的界限 |
[16:49] | Also in a good way. | 也是好的那种 |
[16:50] | You know, in acting, you have to be in the moment. | 在表演时 你必须迅速融入角色 做出相应的反应 |
[16:54] | See? That’s what the moment called for. | 瞧吧 此刻就需要我做出这样的反应 |
[16:58] | An excellent example | 这正好说明了 |
[16:59] | of that unhinged quality I mentioned earlier. | 我先前提到的她神经错乱的特质 |
[17:03] | In the movie, you play exes who hate each other | 电影中 二位饰演一对互相记恨的前任 |
[17:05] | but fall in love again. | 然后旧情复燃 |
[17:07] | How, as actors, do you make this transition believable? | 作为演员 你们是怎么让这种转变真实可信的 |
[17:09] | Yes, well, where there’s anger, | 是这样的 每当有怒火在燃烧 |
[17:11] | there’s also usually passion, | 一般总会伴随着激情 |
[17:12] | and you need to have passion when you’re dealing with | 当你在面对这么一个让人恼怒 |
[17:14] | such an infuriating, albeit beautiful character. | 却又美丽动人的角色时 这种激情是必需的 |
[17:19] | You think that I’m– I mean, | 你觉得我… 我是说… |
[17:21] | my character is beautiful? | 我的角色 很美吗 |
[17:23] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[17:24] | It almost hurts to look at her. | 似乎看她一眼都会被灼伤 |
[17:26] | Well, how can this beautiful character | 那么 为什么这个美丽的角色 |
[17:29] | not respond to the dashing man, | 任凭这迷人的男人如何糟践她 |
[17:31] | no matter how badly he treated her? | 都不声不响默默承受呢 |
[17:33] | Well, he didn’t mean to treat her badly. | 他并不是有意糟践她的 |
[17:34] | In fact, it’s the last thing he’d ever want to do | 事实上 他最不愿意做的事 |
[17:35] | to somebody he cares about. | 就是伤害他关心的人 |
[17:36] | Well, if he cared about her, | 如果他真的关心她 |
[17:37] | then why hasn’t he told her? | 那怎么不告诉她 |
[17:39] | Perhaps she didn’t indicate | 也许是因为她也没表明 |
[17:40] | that she genuinely cares for him. | 她是真心地喜欢他 |
[17:41] | Well, maybe I’m– she’s old-fashioned | 也许我就是… 她就是很传统 |
[17:44] | and believes that it’s the man’s job to initiate the pursuit. | 认为在交往中 理应由男人发起追求 |
[17:47] | – I’m getting a little lost here. – Oh, shut up. | -我有点糊涂了 -你闭嘴吧 |
[17:50] | I was devastated last night | 我昨晚心碎欲绝 |
[17:51] | when you went on your date with Heidi Klum. | 因为你和海蒂·克鲁姆出去约会了 |
[17:54] | Oh, Victoria, I hated dating Heidi Klum. | 维多利亚 跟她的约会糟透了 |
[17:59] | Heidi Klum and I are no longer an item. | 海蒂·克鲁姆和我已经散伙了 |
[18:02] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点都不意外 |
[18:03] | How to put this? Once you go black– | 怎么说呢 一旦跟黑人… |
[18:05] | Okay, you know what? It’s time for you to go now. | 好了 别废话了 你可以滚了 |
[18:13] | So, here we are. | 现在就剩你我了 |
[18:15] | Yes, here we are. | 没错 就剩你我了 |
[18:18] | The prelude to a kiss. | 一个吻的前奏 |
[18:19] | Yes, but– | 没错 但是… |
[18:21] | Ah, the “Yes, but.” | 好一个”没错但是” |
[18:24] | Natural caution from two people who’ve been here before. | 两个情史丰富之人应有的谨慎考量 |
[18:28] | Cards on the table. | 我就直接摊牌了 |
[18:29] | I’ve had numerous failed relationships | 我经历过数不清的糟糕恋情 |
[18:31] | and been married four times. | 外加结过四次婚 |
[18:32] | I’ve been married five times, | 我结过五次婚 |
[18:34] | not that it’s a competition. | 并不是想跟你比个高下 |
[18:37] | On the one hand, we should proceed with caution. | 一方面 我们应该继续这么谨慎下去 |
[18:41] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[18:42] | I sense your other hand proceeding with abandon. | 我感觉到你的手正在寻求刺激与放纵 |
[18:51] | “By Odin’s sword, | 以主神奥丁之剑为证 |
[18:53] | I will make the earth tremble with my force.” | 我会让世界因我的力量而”颤抖” |
[19:03] | Thank you for your business. | 谢谢你的惠顾 |
[19:05] | Now, for an extra $50, we can upgrade you | 再加50美元 我们就给你升级 |
[19:08] | to a model with bigger headlights. | 换个更加”胸”涌澎湃的模特 |
[19:13] | Must you? | 不嘲讽我胸小会死吗 |
[19:14] | That’s okay. I like ’em scrawny. | 没关系 我就喜欢小胸翼翼的 |
[19:19] | Please bring her back in as close to original condition as possible. | 将她送回时 请您尽量保持她的原有风貌 |
[19:24] | Shall we, m’lady? | 出发吧 小姐 |
[19:32] | She’s going to be a good little earner. | 她可真是一颗摇钱树啊 |
[19:36] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |