时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | I talked to the detectives in Brooklyn. | 我和布鲁克林的探员谈过了 |
[01:18] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:19] | They’re investigating your stalker, babe. | 他们在调查那个跟踪狂 宝贝 |
[01:20] | They need to know that there was a crazy woman who pretended | 得告诉他们有个疯女人 |
[01:22] | to be a nurse at the hospital where you mis… | 假扮护士 就在那个医院 你流– |
[01:29] | They think I made up the woman in our apartment, Dex. | 他们觉得我虚构了我们公寓里的女人 德克斯 |
[01:32] | They’re just going to think I made this up, too. | 他们只会认为这也是我编的 |
[01:34] | But the hospital’s pulling the security footage. | 但医院调出了监控录像 |
[01:36] | They won’t find her on it. | 他们找不到她的 |
[01:38] | What? How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[01:39] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[01:41] | This will be exactly like what happened in Brooklyn. | 会和上次一模一样 |
[01:45] | I mean, something really fucked-up is happening. | 真的发生了很邪门的事情 |
[01:49] | I can’t explain it, | 我无法解释 |
[01:51] | but I know those fucking cops won’t help. | 但我知道那些傻逼条子帮不上忙的 |
[01:56] | What do you want to do now? | 你现在想干嘛? |
[02:00] | Try again. | 你再说看看 |
[02:03] | No, I, uh, I meant now now. | 不是 我意思是想做点什么 |
[02:06] | Like, you want to get some lunch? | 比如 你想去吃午饭吗? |
[02:08] | Italian, maybe? Meatballs, red sauce? | 要不意大利菜?肉丸 红酱? |
[02:11] | Do you not want to? | 你不想去吗? |
[02:14] | Try again? I mean, I do. | 不是 我当然是想 |
[02:16] | Of course I do. | 肯定的 |
[02:18] | I just, I don’t know about the timing. | 我只是觉得时机不对 |
[02:19] | I mean, shouldn’t we wait until all this has been resolved? | 不是应该等到这些都解决再说吗? |
[02:22] | That’s what they want us to do. | 他们就是想要我们这样子 |
[02:24] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[02:26] | Whoever is fucking with me. | 谁在搞我 谁就是 |
[02:28] | They’re trying to keep me from having a baby. | 他们企图阻止我生孩子 |
[02:30] | And they succeeded this time, Dex. But– | 他们这次成功了 德克斯 |
[02:32] | You think that nurse– | 你认为是那护士– |
[02:33] | She gave me an ultrasound | 她给我做了超声检查 |
[02:35] | and 30 seconds later I miscarried. | 30秒后我就流产了 |
[02:38] | I don’t know how it works. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[02:41] | I just know they’re up to something. | 但我知道他们在搞什么阴谋 |
[02:57] | I’m not saying never. | 我不是说永远不去 |
[03:01] | I’m just… | 我只是– |
[03:06] | Kamal, can you pull over? | 卡马尔 能靠边停车吗? |
[03:09] | Babe… | 宝贝– |
[03:10] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[03:14] | What do you need? | 你要做什么? |
[03:16] | I need to be alone. | 我要一个人静静 |
[03:19] | I’ll find my way back. | 我会自己回去的 |
[03:25] | Mr. Harding, do you want me to…? | 哈丁先生 要我–? |
[04:33] | ♪ Rock-a-bye ♪ | ♪ 挥手再见 ♪ |
[04:36] | ♪ Baby ♪ | ♪ 亲亲宝贝 ♪ |
[04:38] | ♪ On the treetop ♪ | ♪ 在树梢上 ♪ |
[04:44] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[04:51] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[04:55] | Ah… | 啊– |
[04:57] | Oh, Anna. Jesus Christ. | 安娜 老天啊 |
[04:59] | She just got home. | 她刚到家 |
[05:00] | Yeah. Thank you, Detective Wood. | 是啊 谢谢你 伍德探员 |
[05:08] | Where the fuck were you? | 你到底去哪了? |
[05:10] | Were you talking to the police? | 你在和警察说话吗? |
[05:12] | There’s a whole search crew looking for you. | 整个搜寻队都在找你 |
[05:15] | Kamal and I looked for you for hours. | 卡马尔和我找了你数小时 |
[05:17] | Hours? | 数小时? |
[05:23] | You’re on a lot of meds, honey. | 你吃了很多药 亲爱的 |
[05:25] | But not meds that make you fucking lose time. Wha…? | 但这药不是让人失去时间概念的 什么鬼? |
[05:29] | Well, they gave you a pretty heavy sedative at the hospital. | 嗯 在医院他们给你打了大剂量镇静剂 |
[05:31] | You let them give me a sedative without asking me? | 你都没问我就让他们给我打镇静剂? |
[05:33] | You had just had a miscarriage, Anna. | 你刚刚流产了 安娜 |
[05:35] | They said it was standard. | 他们说是标准流程 |
[05:36] | Then why’d you let me walk into the fucking woods by myself?! | 那你还让我独自走进那该死的树林? |
[05:39] | Because I didn’t know what else to do. | 因为我不知道还能做什么 |
[05:49] | I am so grateful you are okay. | 幸好你没事 |
[05:55] | Dex… | 德克斯– |
[05:58] | I saw her. | 我看见她了 |
[06:01] | In the woods, Ms. Preecher. | 在树林里 普里切尔女士 |
[06:03] | The-the woman from Dr. Hill’s office, | 希尔医生诊所的那个女人 |
[06:05] | the one that took that photo of me and posted it online. | 偷拍我照片并传上网的那个人 |
[06:09] | You saw her in the woods? | 你在树林里看到她了? |
[06:10] | She followed us out here. | 她跟踪我们来到这里 |
[06:13] | I mean, she has to be the one behind all of this. | 她一定是这一切的幕后黑手 |
[06:15] | The woman in the apartment, the nurse. | 公寓里的女人 假护士 |
[06:18] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[06:20] | Ms. Alcott, thank God you’re okay. | 阿尔卡特女士 谢天谢地你没事 |
[06:27] | Kamal, we’re going back out. | 卡马尔 我们要出去了 |
[06:42] | There-there was a fire right here. | 就在这里有一簇火 |
[06:46] | A-And she was up there. | 她就在那里 |
[06:47] | Up in the tree? | 在树上? |
[06:51] | I don’t see any ash. | 我没看到任何灰烬 |
[06:53] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[06:54] | It was all– | 这都是– |
[07:02] | That’s an intense little guy. | 真是个热闹的小家伙 |
[07:06] | You sure you didn’t see that and think…? | 你确定不是看到它而产生联想–? |
[07:10] | Let’s just go home. | 我们还是回家吧 |
[08:40] | 《当你在期待什么时 可以期待什么》全面指南 –海蒂·麦考夫(知名孕育儿书作家) | |
[09:07] | ↗ 孕期渴望 ↗ 穿搭心得 ↗ 提名 | |
[09:08] | 无”preecher_spe@ks”的搜索结果 | |
[09:15] | 无”*annihilate*_*anna*”的搜索结果 | |
[09:27] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[09:38] | 展示”preecher_spe@ks”的搜索结果 似乎匹配关键词的结果较少 | |
[09:59] | ♪ When the bough breaks ♪ | ♪ 树枝折断 ♪ |
[10:02] | ♪ The cradle will fall ♪ | ♪ 摇篮将坠 ♪ |
[10:05] | ♪ Rock-a-bye baby ♪ | ♪ 挥手再见 亲亲宝贝 ♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ On the treetop ♪ | ♪ 在树梢上 ♪ |
[10:11] | ♪ When the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 当风吹过 ♪ |
[10:14] | ♪ The cradle will rock ♪ | ♪ 摇篮摇晃 ♪ |
[10:17] | ♪ When the bough breaks ♪ | ♪ 树枝折断 ♪ |
[10:20] | ♪ The cradle will fall ♪ | ♪ 摇篮将坠 ♪ |
[10:23] | ♪ And down will come baby ♪ | ♪ 宝宝降临 ♪ |
[10:27] | ♪ Cradle and all ♪ | ♪ 摇出一切 ♪ |
[10:32] | ♪ Rock-a-bye baby ♪ | ♪ 挥手再见 ♪ |
[10:35] | ♪ On the treetop ♪ | ♪ 在树梢上 ♪ |
[10:38] | ♪ When the wind blows ♪ | ♪ 当风吹过 ♪ |
[10:40] | ♪ The cradle will rock ♪ | ♪ 摇篮摇晃 ♪ |
[10:44] | ♪ When the bough breaks ♪ | ♪ 树枝折断 ♪ |
[10:46] | ♪ The cradle will fall ♪ | ♪ 摇篮将坠 ♪ |
[10:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:51] | Oh, I am, I am so sorry. | 哦 我是 抱歉 |
[10:54] | I’m Nicolette, Talia’s house manager. | 我是塔利亚的房管家 妮珂莱特 |
[10:57] | I didn’t expect you to be up so early. | 我没想到你起得这么早 |
[10:59] | I was watching a video of me and my baby | 我在看我和我孩子的视频 |
[11:03] | to help me lactate. | 帮助我分泌乳汁 |
[11:06] | How old? | 多大了? |
[11:08] | She’s eight weeks. | 她八周大了 |
[11:11] | You’re already back at work? | 你这就回来工作了? |
[11:12] | Well, I’m a single mom. | 嗯 我是单身妈妈 |
[11:17] | So what exactly does a house manager do around here? | 那么房管家在这里具体做什么呢? |
[11:22] | Manage the house. | 管理房子 |
[11:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:27] | Can I see the video? | 我能看看视频吗? |
[11:28] | Really? Well, sure. | 真的吗?当然可以 |
[11:32] | ♪ Rock-a-bye baby… ♪ | ♪ 挥手再见 亲亲宝贝 ♪ |
[11:34] | Yeah, that’s Mary. | 没错 那是玛丽 |
[11:36] | She is my world. | 她就是我全部 |
[11:38] | She’s gorgeous. | 她很漂亮 |
[11:40] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[11:41] | You guys look so happy. | 你们看起来很开心 |
[11:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:43] | Do you have any? | 你有吗? |
[11:45] | Um… | 嗯– |
[11:46] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 哦 我很抱歉 |
[11:48] | I didn’t mean– | 我不是故意– |
[11:49] | -I’m just, I’m hormonal. | 抱歉 都是荷尔蒙的错 |
[11:51] | here, take one of these. | 给你 拿一个这个 |
[11:53] | This always helps me with my cycle. | 这总能帮我维持我周期稳定 |
[11:55] | Where did this come from? | 这是哪里来的? |
[11:58] | Oh, that just… | 哦 那只是– |
[12:01] | I don’t know. It just… | 我不知道 它是– |
[12:06] | Well, it was lovely to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:11] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[12:14] | Aw, you shouldn’t have. | 啊 你也太好了吧 |
[12:16] | Did you give Hamish our address? | 你把我们的地址给哈米什了吗? |
[12:19] | The director of The Auteur? No. | 《导演秘闻》的导演?没有 |
[12:21] | Well, then how did this get here? | 好吧 那这个怎么会在这里? |
[12:22] | I don’t know. Maybe Siobhan gave it to him. | 我不知道 也许是西沃恩给他的 |
[12:25] | She knows better than that. | 她才不会那么做 |
[12:26] | I don’t think you have to worry about that guy. | 我不觉得你要担心那家伙 |
[12:28] | We agreed not to give anybody the address. | 我们说好不把地址告诉任何人的 |
[12:30] | I know, babe. We’re on the same team, remember? | 我知道 宝贝 我们是一家 不是吗? |
[12:43] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[12:46] | Is that an allergic reaction to your makeup or something? | 是你化妆品过敏还是怎么的? |
[12:54] | Um, I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[12:59] | Here… have a bite. | 来–吃一口 |
[13:04] | Mm? | 嗯? |
[13:11] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:12] | By the time you turn 40, all of your stalkers | 到你40岁的时候 你所有的跟踪狂 |
[13:14] | will have moved on to the next “it” girl. | 会转移到下一个“偶像”女孩上 |
[13:21] | It is kind of funny. | 有点好笑 |
[13:24] | Every little girl dreams of being a movie star. | 每个小女孩都梦想成为电影明星 |
[13:27] | Marilyn Monroe. | 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[13:32] | They never think about what it really means. | 他们从没想过这到底意味着什么 |
[13:39] | I’m going to call Siobhan. | 我要打电话给西沃恩 |
[13:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:41] | You need your best friend with you right now. | 你现在需要好朋友陪着你 |
[14:18] | -Hi, pretty. | 嗨 美女 |
[14:19] | Siobhan, | 西沃恩 |
[14:20] | what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[14:23] | Dex called me. He told me to come over. | 德克斯给我打电话了 他叫我过来 |
[14:25] | Th-That was just a minute ago. | 那是一分钟前 |
[14:27] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[14:28] | That was this morning. | 那是今天早上 |
[14:30] | I was in the car an hour later. | 过了一小时我就上车了 |
[14:31] | You just called me. | 你才刚刚打电话给我 |
[14:34] | I called you from the car. That was three hours ago. | 我在车上给你打了电话 那是三小时前 |
[14:39] | May I? | 帮你一下? |
[14:55] | Something’s happening to me. | 我有奇奇怪怪的遭遇 |
[14:58] | You need real food. | 你需要真正的食物 |
[15:02] | This is orgasmic. | 这简直让人高潮 |
[15:04] | It’s the Green Goddess dressing that went viral on TikTok. | 这用了在抖音疯传的绿色女神秘酱 |
[15:08] | So… you feel crazy. | 所以…你觉得自己疯了 |
[15:13] | Beyond. | 更夸张 |
[15:14] | You have that hunted look. | 你那疲惫的神情 |
[15:16] | Same thing I had after I had my miscarriage. | 我流产后也是这样 |
[15:21] | You felt crazy, too? | 你也要疯了? |
[15:22] | I’m honestly shocked I didn’t get 5150’d. | 我真的很震惊我没有发疯 |
[15:25] | I mean, I was this close from running down Fifth Avenue | 我真的差一点就要倒在第五大道 |
[15:29] | screaming, “Fuck the patriarchy.” | 尖叫着 “去他妈的父权制” |
[15:31] | I mean, think about it. | 你就想想看 |
[15:32] | Your body’s flooded with chemicals | 你的身体只是为了让你怀孕 |
[15:34] | just to get you pregnant, | 就已经充满激素 |
[15:35] | and then flooded with more chemicals once you are pregnant. | 一旦怀孕激素更加激增 |
[15:38] | And then suddenly you aren’t anymore, | 然后突然你不怀了 |
[15:40] | so the chemicals just drop off on top of all of the grief. | 激素会激降在所有悲伤之上 |
[15:43] | It’s exactly what happens after postpartum. | 这正是产后的情况 |
[15:46] | Except you don’t even get the fucking baby out of it. | 除了你甚至都没把孩子生出来 |
[15:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:51] | Nobody told me it would be like this. | 没人告诉我会这样 |
[15:54] | Of course not, honey. | 当然不会 亲爱的 |
[15:55] | If they did, no one would even ever try it. | 如果都这样说的话 就没有人会去尝试了 |
[16:01] | Did you have this pooch? | 你有这种感觉吗? |
[16:04] | Like-like your body didn’t get the message that the baby was gone? | 就像你的身体没有收到失去孩子的信息? |
[16:11] | It feels almost sadistic, but it goes away. | 这感觉是残酷的 但终会消散 |
[16:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:19] | How’d you get through it? | 你是怎么熬过来的? |
[16:22] | The only thing I did right was sweat my rage out. | 我唯一做对的事就是发泄我的愤怒 |
[16:25] | Are you moving your body at least? | 你至少在锻炼你的身体吧? |
[16:28] | Um, up and down the stairs. | 嗯 也就上下楼吧 |
[16:30] | Oh, fuck, no. | 真要命 |
[16:31] | Okay, girl, eat this salad, and we’re going to go on a walk. | 好吧 姑娘 吃了这个沙拉 我们去散步 |
[16:34] | All right, chew fast, bitch. | 好吧 嚼快点 大姐 |
[16:41] | Your security guy is absurdly hot. | 你的安保人员帅呆了 |
[16:45] | I wouldn’t mind that guy following me around all day. | 我不介意那个家伙整天跟着我 |
[16:48] | Yeah, you’d think it’d make me feel safer, | 是啊 你也许会觉得这让我感到更安全 |
[16:50] | but it just makes me feel crazier. | 但这却让我感到更疯狂 |
[16:51] | Why? | 为什么? |
[16:53] | He doesn’t believe me either. | 他也不相信我 |
[16:54] | I mean, Dex doesn’t anymore. I can tell. | 我是说 德克斯不再信我了 我看得出来 |
[16:58] | You know, he might be having an affair. | 他可能有外遇 |
[17:00] | With who? | 和谁? |
[17:01] | Sonia, the artist he’s been… | 索尼娅 那个艺术家– |
[17:03] | Okay, we’re done. | 好吧 就此打住 |
[17:05] | With what? | 打住什么? |
[17:06] | The pity party. Dex is not having an affair. | 抱怨派对 德克斯没有外遇 |
[17:09] | That fake nurse didn’t give you a miscarriage, and there’s | 那个假护士没有让你流产 还有 |
[17:13] | no secret plot to sabotage your chances of getting pregnant. | 没有阴谋破坏你怀孕的机会 |
[17:16] | You’re just famous now, and sometimes it blows. | 你现在只是出名了 有时候事情会黄 |
[17:20] | You have one more week of moping. | 你还有一周的时间闷闷不乐 |
[17:21] | And then we’re getting you back into the chair. | 然后我们会让你回到椅子上 |
[17:23] | -Okay, what chair? | -好吧 什么椅子? |
[17:25] | The beauty chair. | 美容椅 |
[17:26] | I just booked you the cover of Vogue. | 我刚帮你预定了Vogue杂志的封面 |
[17:31] | Vogue? Vogue? | |
[17:32] | Siobhan, I’m nobody. | 西沃恩 我谁也不是 |
[17:34] | If you were a nobody, would bitches be sneaking | 如果你是个无名小卒 婊砸们会偷偷摸摸 |
[17:36] | into your house and your hospital room? | 溜进你房子和病房? |
[17:39] | You’ve earned this. And even if you haven’t, I have. | 你应得的 即使你不是 我也该的 |
[17:44] | Do you really think I’m ready? | 你真的认为我准备好了吗? |
[17:47] | Nobody’s ready for anything– | 大家都是走一步看一步 |
[17:50] | motherhood, stardom, miscarriages– | 做母亲 当明星 遇流产– |
[17:56] | we’re all just learning on the job. | 我们都只是在琐事中学习 |
[17:59] | I’m going to need you to pull yourself | 我需要你振作起来 |
[18:02] | out of your misery | 摆脱你的千难万苦 |
[18:03] | and into your ambition. | 展现你的雄心壮志 |
[18:07] | Anna Wintour, okay. I have to take this and take off. | 安娜·温图尔 好吧 我接个电话就要走了 |
[18:09] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[18:10] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[18:11] | Hi, love. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[18:42] | Kamal? Let’s go. | 卡马尔?我们走吧 |
[19:15] | Hi, Ms. Alcott. Did you have a nice time with your friend? | 你好 阿尔卡特女士 和你的朋友玩得开心吗? |
[19:17] | She had to go home. | 她有事回去了 |
[19:41] | 塔丽亚的宝宝物品 | |
[24:45] | No, put me down! | 不 放开我 |
[24:49] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[24:50] | Please! | 求你了 |
[24:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[24:58] | No! | 不要 |
[25:03] | Vivant liberi Domini nostri. | 吾主之婴万岁 |
[25:06] | Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas. | 万岁 婴孩 万岁 撒旦 |
[25:10] | Vivant liberi Domini nostri. | 吾主之婴万岁 |
[25:13] | Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas. | 万岁 婴孩 万岁 撒旦 |
[25:18] | Vivant liberi Domini nostri. | 吾主之婴万岁 |
[25:21] | Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas. | 万岁 婴孩 万岁 撒旦 |
[25:25] | Vivant liberi Domini nostri. | 吾主之婴万岁 |
[25:29] | Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas. | 万岁 婴孩 万岁 撒旦 |
[25:32] | Vivant liberi Domini nostri. | 吾主之婴万岁 |
[25:36] | Salve, o puer. Ave Satanas. | 万岁 婴孩 万岁 撒旦 |
[25:39] | Vivant liberi Domini nostri. | 吾主之婴万岁 |
[26:27] | Hello?! | 有人吗? |
[26:29] | Dex? | 德克斯 |
[26:30] | Nicolette! | 妮珂莱特 |
[26:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[26:34] | Anna, Jesus. What were you doing? | 安娜 天啊 你在干什么? |
[26:37] | He moved. | 他动了 |
[26:38] | What? | 什么? |
[26:40] | I felt the baby moving inside me. | 我感觉到婴儿在我体内动弹 |
[26:43] | Oh. Oh, take my hands, sweetheart. | 哦 抓住我的手 亲爱的 |
[26:46] | You just need some rest. I’ll lie down with you. | 你只是需要休息 我会和你躺在一起 |
[26:51] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没在听我说话 |
[26:54] | Here we go. | 跟我来 |
[26:56] | Look, I know I shouldn’t have been down there, | 听着 我知道我不应该去那里 |
[26:58] | and I shouldn’t have been drinking. | 我不应该喝酒 |
[26:59] | And I-I had this really fucked-up dream, | 我做了一个很糟糕的梦 |
[27:01] | but then I-I felt something. | 但后来我感觉到了什么 |
[27:04] | I felt something, and it-it was, it was real! | 我感觉到了什么 那是真的 |
[27:10] | How did she get there? | 她怎么在这里? |
[27:13] | I just went to the basement to-to hide her. | 我刚去地下室把她藏了起来 |
[27:15] | I found her on the beach. | 我在沙滩上发现了她 |
[27:19] | Someone just left a “Summer Day” doll | 有人刚刚留下了一个“夏日”娃娃 |
[27:20] | that’s been discontinued for 15 years, | 已经停产15年了 |
[27:22] | on the beach, with pins in its fucking stomach? | 在沙滩上 肚子上插着针? |
[27:25] | Well, not just someone. | 不是某个人 |
[27:26] | The person or people who are stalking me, | 而是跟踪我的人 |
[27:29] | trying to intimidate me. | 想恐吓我 |
[27:31] | Th-They left one at Andy Cohen’s studio. | 他们在安迪秀后台留了一个 |
[27:33] | You can ask Siobhan. | 你可以问西沃恩 |
[27:35] | Oh… | 哦– |
[27:37] | It just… | 只是… |
[27:39] | It all feels really unlikely, sweetheart. | 感觉不太可能 亲爱的 |
[27:43] | I know, but it’s happening. | 我知道 但就是发生了 |
[27:53] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:55] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[27:56] | I’m… | 我– |
[27:58] | I’m sorry, but it was my kid, too. | 对不起 但那也是我的孩子 |
[28:26] | But do you think it’s possible? | 但是你觉得可能吗? |
[28:29] | It can be quite common | 还是挺是很常见的 |
[28:30] | for women to continue experiencing pregnancy symptoms after miscarriage. | 女性流产后继续出现怀孕症状 |
[28:34] | Grief can be very powerful, | 悲伤是非常强大的 |
[28:36] | and sometimes its effects are felt physically. | 甚至可以影响你的知觉 |
[28:38] | No, but this wasn’t a symptom, Dr. Hill. | 不 但这不是症状 希尔医生 |
[28:41] | I-I felt him move. | 我感觉到他动了 |
[28:44] | Ms. Alcott… | 阿尔卡特女士… |
[28:45] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[28:46] | I-I know it sounds crazy, but could the miscarriage have been misdiagnosed? | 我知道这听起来很扯 但是会不会是流产被误诊了? |
[28:53] | After reviewing the blood work Southampton Hospital sent over, | 在检查了南安普顿医院送来的血液报告后 |
[28:56] | considering the absence of a heartbeat on your ultrasound and the amount of blood you lost, no. | 从超声检查感知不到心跳和失血量来看 没有误诊 |
[29:03] | No, I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 不 我恐怕那是不可能的 |
[29:07] | One more thing, Dr. Hill. | 还有一件事 希尔医生 |
[29:10] | Have women reported experiencing very vivid, scary dreams in the wake–? | 有女性报告过清醒状态下经历过非常生动 可怕的梦吗? |
[29:16] | Yes. That can happen. | 是的 这是有可能的 |
[29:18] | Remember, what you went through is a trauma. | 记住 你经历的是创伤 |
[29:21] | Give yourself lots of time and space to move through it. | 给予自己充足的时间和空间来抚平它 |
[29:25] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[29:50] | Um, Ms. Alcott. | 阿尔卡特女士 |
[29:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[29:56] | Are-are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[29:57] | No, I’m-I’m fine. Why? | 不 我很好 为什么这么问? |
[30:00] | Well, you’re… | 嗯 你在– |
[30:03] | Oh. Mm. | 哦 嗯 |
[30:23] | 牙龈出血 怀孕症状 | |
[30:25] | 怀孕期间 激素变化会增加出血风险 嘴部出血可能是由多种因素导致的 比如牙龈疾病 牙齿问题 嘴部伤口以及一些特殊医疗情况 确认出血的真正原因并及时正确就医是非常重要的 | |
[31:50] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[31:53] | I’m so sorry. We’re about to start closing up. | 我很抱歉 我们马上要关门了 |
[31:58] | Oh, uh, I-I’m sorry. | 呃 我很抱歉 |
[32:01] | Oh, don’t be. I know how it is | 不必道歉 我知道是怎么回事 |
[32:02] | when you got to get stuff for the kids. | 当你要给孩子们买东西的时候 |
[32:04] | Sometimes I can’t believe it’s our job to keep them alive. | 有时候我真不敢相信让他们活着是我们的责任 |
[32:07] | Can I help you find anything? | 要我帮你挑挑吗? |
[32:10] | Did you see those women? | 你看到那些女人了吗? |
[32:13] | What women? | 什么女人? |
[32:15] | The women wearing the, um… | 穿着 嗯… |
[32:19] | You and I are the only ones left in here. | 这里只剩下你和我了 |
[32:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:28] | Um, I-I am looking for a fetal heart monitor. | 我在找胎心监护仪 |
[32:32] | Oh, a Doppler? | 一台多普勒? |
[32:34] | Who knows why they call them that? | 谁知道他们为什么这么叫? |
[32:35] | Is this your first? | 这是你第一次吗? |
[32:37] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了? |
[32:39] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[32:40] | Oh, darn it. We’re out of stock, | 哎呀 我们没货了 |
[32:43] | but I can order one for you. | 但我可以给你订一个 |
[32:44] | You know what? That’s okay. Thank you. | 这样啊?那算了 谢谢 |
[32:48] | Wait. I’m sorry. I have to ask. | 等等 我冒昧问一下 |
[32:54] | Do you mind if I… | 你介意我– |
[32:57] | Oh, he’s a kicker. | 他很会踢呀 |
[33:00] | You can feel that? | 你能感觉到吗? |
[33:01] | Sure can. | 当然可以 |
[33:02] | Gosh, you’re not showing at all. | 天呐 你一点都不显孕 |
[33:04] | You’re one of those women who can just eat fries at every meal and not gain a pound, aren’t you? | 你是那种顿顿吃薯条也不发胖的体质 对吧? |
[33:08] | There he is again. | 他又踢了 |
[33:35] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[33:48] | Son. | 索儿 |
[33:50] | Ah… | 啊– |
[33:51] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[33:53] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[33:54] | You’re gonna love it, trust me. | 你会喜欢的 相信我 |
[33:57] | -Ms. Alcott? | 阿尔卡特女士? |
[34:07] | Watch out for her. | 要留心点她 |
[34:09] | Get away! | 走开 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:24] | Lost her. | 看丢了 |
[34:26] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[34:29] | I told you something was happening. | 有人在搞事情 |
[34:31] | I told you they were following me. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[34:33] | I-I told you I saw that woman in the woods. | 在树林里见到那个女人 |
[34:34] | That was her. I told you. | 刚才就是她 我都跟你们说过 |
[34:39] | You didn’t believe me. No one did. | 可你们都不相信我 没一个人信我 |
[34:42] | I never said that– | 我从没说过– |
[34:44] | You didn’t have to. | 眼神出卖了你 |
[34:49] | Drive. | 开车 |
[35:10] | (新密码) | |
[35:19] | 你到底想干嘛? | |
[35:47] | Good night, Kamal. | 晚安 卡马尔 |
[35:50] | Good night, Ms. Alcott. | 晚安 阿尔卡特女士 |
[35:55] | 日历提醒 新预约已添加 | |
[35:57] | 我想提醒你 | |
[36:00] | 他们对你宝宝动了手脚 | |
[36:07] | 他们杀了我的宝宝吗? | |
[36:49] | 日历提醒 新预约已添加 | |
[36:50] | 你的宝宝并没有死 |