时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:06] | Oh, well, this isn’t so bad. | 这儿还不错嘛 |
[00:08] | Has a certain rusted charm. | 有种古旧的魅力 |
[00:10] | It’s honest and unpretentious. | 实在又朴素 |
[00:12] | It’s a dump. | 就一垃圾堆 |
[00:15] | It looks exactly like I remember it | 跟我印象中当年我们 |
[00:18] | when you and I used to come here on vacation with our husbands. | 跟双方老公一起来度假时的样子一模一样啊 |
[00:22] | It was a dump then too. | 当时也是一个垃圾堆 |
[00:25] | Back then, it was called “Camp shady pines.” | 当时被称作 “松荫小屋” |
[00:28] | Well, now it’s “Camp shady pines spa and ashram.” | 现在是 “松荫水疗静修小屋” |
[00:32] | And I have got to fit in that dress that Alec gave me. | 我一定要穿进阿莱克送我的那条裙子 |
[00:34] | Why did I say I was a size zero? | 我为什么要说我穿零码的 |
[00:37] | Zero? | 零码 |
[00:40] | Well, after three days on a juice fast, | 只要采用”果蔬汁断食法” 三天后 |
[00:42] | we’re all gonna lose weight, | 我们都会瘦的 |
[00:43] | and all for 120 bucks a night. | 这一晚上才120美元 |
[00:46] | In L.A., you can’t starve for under a thousand. | 在洛城 没1000美元你想饿都饿不起 |
[00:49] | Gwyneth Paltrow says you forget about food | 格温妮丝·帕特洛说必须经过48小时 |
[00:50] | after the first 48 hours, | 才能开始忘记食物 |
[00:52] | so I did a pre-fast for the last two days. | 所以我提前两天就开始断食了 |
[00:55] | And hour 49? | 现在是第49小时 |
[00:57] | I could eat Gwyneth Paltrow right now. | 我能把格温妮丝·帕特洛生吞了 |
[00:59] | I don’t mind the fasting, | 断食我倒不介意 |
[01:01] | but do we have to do all the hippie stuff? | 但我们真要做些古里古怪的事吗 |
[01:05] | I’m just here to lose a few pounds. | 我只是来减几斤肉的 |
[01:07] | At your age, who cares? | 你都一把年纪了 谁在乎你胖瘦 |
[01:13] | Right back at ya. | 这话也可以反弹回你身上 |
[01:28] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚整夜没合眼 |
[01:30] | I kept hearing bears. | 老是听到熊叫 |
[01:31] | Oh, I’m sorry, I think that was my stomach growling. | 抱歉 那应该是我的肚子在叫 |
[01:35] | No, it was outside going through the trash bins. | 不是 是外面垃圾桶里传出来的 |
[01:38] | I thought I might find a scrap of something. | 我还以为能在那里找到点吃的 |
[01:43] | Welcome, seekers. | 欢迎 探索者们 |
[01:44] | I’m Yogi Ananda, | 在下瑜伽大师阿难 |
[01:46] | and I am honored to be your guide. | 非常荣幸能担任你们的教练 |
[01:47] | Now, to begin, remove your clothing | 现在开始 脱掉你们的衣服 |
[01:50] | and gently touch each other. | 温柔地抚摸彼此 |
[01:54] | What? | 什么 |
[01:57] | Mamie, no, no, no. | 梅米 别啊 |
[01:59] | Aren’t you here for the romance package? | 你们定的不是浪漫套餐吗 |
[02:01] | We’re five women. | 我们是五个女人啊 |
[02:03] | And we are non-judgmental. | 我们对此没任何偏见 |
[02:06] | Actually, Yogi, we’re here for the “Girls gone hungry” Package. | 瑜珈大师 我们定的其实是”女性绝食”套餐 |
[02:10] | And you should know | 你要知道 |
[02:10] | that the three of us have had our chakras aligned, | 我们三个已经调过脉轮 |
[02:12] | know our spirit animals, | 也知道我们的精神代表动物 |
[02:14] | and have been past-life regressed. | 还复原过前世了 |
[02:16] | Let me guess. You’re from L.A. | 我猜你们来自洛杉矶吧 |
[02:19] | They moved here to get laid. | 她们搬来这里纯粹为了睡男人 |
[02:24] | In Cleveland, we do things a little simpler. | 在克利夫兰 我们的方法简单些 |
[02:27] | Let me begin by saying that this is a safe | 首先我要告诉大家这是间既安全 |
[02:30] | and a sacred place. | 又神圣的屋子 |
[02:31] | Used to be the ping-pong room. | 这原来是间乒乓球室 |
[02:34] | Even in the best of friendships, | 即使在最深厚的友谊中 |
[02:36] | there are secrets, resentments, | 也隐藏着秘密 怨恨 |
[02:37] | Things we are afraid to say. | 种种不能言说的事情 |
[02:40] | – Oh, not us. – We tell each other everything. | -我们不会 -我们对彼此都推心置腹 |
[02:42] | I have something. | 我有话说 |
[02:46] | I have been taking a class at school | 我在学校修了一门课 |
[02:48] | that I’m finding really fascinating, | 我个人对这门课很是着迷 |
[02:50] | and I want to make it my career, | 并且想以后以此为生 |
[02:52] | but I haven’t mentioned it | 但我不敢提 |
[02:53] | because I’m afraid of being mocked. | 因为我怕被嘲笑 |
[02:55] | In this room, we talk from the heart | 在这里 我们都要坦诚相见 |
[02:57] | and we listen from the heart. | 更要用心聆听 |
[03:01] | I’m majoring in criminology | 我主修了犯罪学 |
[03:03] | because I want to be a private detective. | 因为我想当私家侦探 |
[03:10] | I saw that look. | 这表情我可懂 |
[03:11] | That’s the look you and I give each other | 那是维多利亚说疯话时 |
[03:12] | when Victoria says something crazy. | 我们对视的表情 |
[03:14] | What? | 什么 |
[03:16] | You’re gonna solve crimes like Murder, She Wrote? | 你会像《女作家与谋杀案》里那样办案吗 |
[03:19] | No, not like Murder, She wrote. | 不 不是《女作家与谋杀案》 |
[03:21] | Real cases, real situations. | 真实案件 真实应对各种情况 |
[03:24] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[03:24] | Everywhere Murder, She Wrote went, someone died. | 那女作家走到哪 谋杀案就跟到哪 |
[03:30] | I don’t know why anyone invited her to parties. | 真不知道为什么还有人请她参加派对 |
[03:35] | Well, Joy, you have to admit, | 乔依 你得承认 |
[03:36] | it does sound a little out there. | 听起来的确有点夸张 |
[03:37] | Yeah, and isn’t it a little, I don’t know, seedy? | 是啊 是不是有点那什么 遭人厌 |
[03:39] | Oh, thanks for your nonsupport. | 真谢谢你们的不支持 |
[03:41] | This is wonderful negativity. | 这是一种奇妙的消极 |
[03:43] | Let the poison out. | 苦水就往外倒吧 |
[03:46] | Well, I guess if we’re letting things out, | 那既然要坦白 |
[03:48] | I noticed when we checked in | 我注意到我们登记入住时 |
[03:51] | that you two put each other down as your emergency contacts. | 你们两个互相将对方设为紧急联系人 |
[03:54] | Why not me? | 为什么不是我 |
[03:56] | Honey, you’re just not that great in an emergency. | 亲爱的 那只是因为你不怎么会处理紧急情况 |
[03:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:59] | When I was in labor with Jenna, | 我生珍娜那会儿 |
[04:01] | and we were driving to the hospital, | 在开车送我去医院的路上 |
[04:02] | you stopped and bought a bag at gucci. | 你还停车去古驰店买了个包包 |
[04:03] | It was 60% off, and you were only 20% dilated. | 当时打四折呢 而你只扩张了五分之一 |
[04:07] | We both brought home bundles of joy. | 最后我们不都满心欢喜地回家了 |
[04:11] | It’s your turn, Melanie. | 轮到你了 梅兰妮 |
[04:12] | Is there a secret or resentment | 你有什么秘密或者怨恨 |
[04:13] | you wish to release to the universe? | 想要说出 不吐不快的吗 |
[04:15] | Gwyneth Paltrow’s a fucking liar. | 格温妮丝·帕特洛就他妈的就是个骗子 |
[04:22] | I meant with present company. | 我是说对于在座的各位 |
[04:25] | Oh, no, I have nothing to resent them for. | 没有 我对她们毫无怨恨 |
[04:27] | They’ve always been honest with me, | 她们向来都对我坦诚相待 |
[04:28] | and I trust them completely. | 我对她们也是完全信任 |
[04:31] | What? What was that look? | 怎么了 那又是什么表情 |
[04:33] | That’s the look they give each other | 她俩会有这种表情是觉得 |
[04:35] | when they have a secret that you can’t handle. | 如果说出这个秘密你可能承受不了 |
[04:38] | There’s a secret? What secret? | 有秘密吗 什么秘密 |
[04:39] | It was a long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[04:41] | I didn’t tell you because I didn’t wanna hurt you, | 我没告诉你是因为不想伤害你 |
[04:43] | And, now, it doesn’t matter anymore. | 而现在 提不提都无所谓了 |
[04:44] | – So, tell me then. – Victoria, remember. | -那就跟我说啊 -维多利亚 记住 |
[04:46] | You’re here to deepen your friendship, | 你是来加深友谊的 |
[04:48] | and friendship is based on truth. | 而友谊是源于坦诚的 |
[04:51] | – Just tell me. – okay. | -快告诉我 -好的 |
[04:54] | It’s about Anders. That was her ex-husband. | 是关于安德斯的事啦 那是她前夫 |
[04:58] | He hit on me when you two were still married. | 你们两个还没离婚的时候 他就勾引过我 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | He hit on you and you never said anything? | 他勾引你 而你都不吱一声 |
[05:04] | What kind of friend does that? | 这算哪门子朋友 |
[05:05] | A friend like joy. | 像乔依这样的 |
[05:06] | He hit on her first and she never said anything. | 安德斯先勾引她来着 她不是照样没吱声 |
[05:10] | Way to sell me out, Victoria. | 转眼就把我卖了 维多利亚 |
[05:12] | I can’t believe you two didn’t tell me! | 真不敢相信你们两个都没告诉我 |
[05:15] | God, he hit on both of you | 老天啊 他勾引过你们两个 |
[05:16] | and I didn’t even know? | 而我却被蒙在鼓里 |
[05:18] | Am I really that blind? | 我真的那么瞎吗 |
[05:19] | I mean, was he just hitting on anything that moved? | 他是那种见到个女人就要勾搭的类型吗 |
[05:22] | Sounds like it. | 貌似还真是 |
[05:27] | I’m glad you and I don’t have this kind of drama. | 真高兴我和你之间没这种破事 |
[05:31] | Elka bosses me around | 爱尔卡对我呼来喝去 |
[05:33] | and makes me do stuff I don’t wanna do. | 逼我做我不愿做的事 |
[05:37] | You don’t believe that. | 你不是真这么认为吧 |
[05:40] | No, I don’t. | 对 不是的 |
[05:43] | Yes, I do. | 不 就是的 |
[05:47] | I’m too hungry to sleep. | 我实在饿得睡不着 |
[05:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[05:51] | I think I’m losing my mind. | 我想我快饿疯了 |
[05:52] | An hour ago, I looked at Victoria’s arm | 一小时前 我看着维多利亚的手臂 |
[05:54] | and I thought how delicious it would be | 想着要是把它裹在面包里 |
[05:56] | rolled in bread crumbs and in marinara. | 就着番茄大蒜汁一定很好吃 |
[06:00] | I’m all about Elka’s arm. | 我比较中意爱尔卡的手臂 |
[06:02] | She’s been marinating in vodka for 50 years. | 伏特加里浸泡 五十年陈酿 |
[06:07] | Have you two already said your sorries | 你们已经互相道过歉了吗 |
[06:09] | because I was just coming out to say mine. | 我可是出来道歉的 |
[06:10] | No. You’re right on time. | 还没 你来得正是时候 |
[06:13] | – I’m sorry, you guys. – Me too. | -我很抱歉 -我也是 |
[06:15] | I want to be a responsible friend | 我希望能成为一个你们 |
[06:17] | that you can count on in emergencies. | 在紧急情况下可以指望的朋友 |
[06:19] | I was thinking about setting the place on fire | 我本想把这地方一把火烧了 |
[06:21] | so that I could save you all, but… | 这样就有机会救你们了 |
[06:25] | You know, it’s just so hard | 不过头发沾上那种烟味 |
[06:25] | to get that smoky smell out of your hair. | 实在是太难洗掉了 |
[06:29] | We really should’ve told you about Anders. | 我们本该把安德斯的事告诉你的 |
[06:30] | Oh, no, that’s okay. | 不 没关系啦 |
[06:33] | But I can be such an idiot about men, | 可我真不会挑男人 |
[06:35] | which, you know what, makes me wonder about Alec. | 这让我对阿莱克也放心不下 |
[06:38] | What if I’m an idiot with him? | 要是我又看走眼了怎么办 |
[06:41] | What if he breaks my heart too? | 他也是个负心汉怎么办 |
[06:43] | Oh, honey, that’s a risk that we all take when we fall in love. | 亲爱的 谈恋爱只要动了真情 这风险就得担啊 |
[06:45] | No, but I don’t ever wanna feel that kind of pain again. | 不 可我再也不想受这种折磨了 |
[06:48] | I mean, why aren’t I just out enjoying myself, | 为什么我就不能出去享受快乐的自我 |
[06:50] | Dating a lot of men, living the fantasy, | 跟很多男人约会 潇洒人生 |
[06:52] | and protecting my heart? | 而心又不会受伤呢 |
[06:53] | Well, you know, if you do decide to stay with Alec, | 要是你真决定跟阿莱克在一起 |
[06:55] | you could hire Joy to tail him. | 就可以雇乔依去跟踪他 |
[07:01] | Look, I realize announcing | 我能理解当我说 |
[07:03] | that I want to be a private eye | 自己想当私家侦探时 |
[07:04] | sounds a little sketchy, | 听着有点不靠谱 |
[07:06] | but with my natural distrust of human nature, | 不过就凭我天生对人性的怀疑 |
[07:09] | I think this is something I could really sink my teeth into. | 我觉得这是我真的可以钻研咀嚼的领域 |
[07:12] | I could sink my teeth into anything right now, | 现在饿得我 随便啥我都能咀嚼 |
[07:14] | And I can’t even distract myself with TV. | 而且我好想看电视啊 |
[07:16] | It’s Tuesday night. | 周二晚上 |
[07:17] | I should be watching Million Dollar Rooms with Carter Oosterhouse. | 我应该在看卡特·欧斯特豪斯主持的《百万豪宅》 |
[07:21] | He is so dreamy, | 他是我的梦中情人 |
[07:22] | And he can instantly estimate the square footage | 他不管踏进哪个房间就能 |
[07:24] | of any room he walks into. | 一下估出它的面积 |
[07:26] | My TV crush is Peter Dinklage. | 我喜欢的电视明星是彼特·丁拉基 |
[07:26] | 患有侏儒症的演员 《权力的游戏》中提利昂的扮演者 | |
[07:29] | You heard me. Peter Dinklage. | 没有错 就是彼特·丁拉基 |
[07:33] | I’d like him to scale me like a mountaineer. | 真希望他像登山者一样丈量我的全身 |
[07:38] | Well, we’ll just have to use nature’s TV: | 那我们就看看天然电视好了 |
[07:41] | Peeping into other people’s windows. | 偷看人家窗户 |
[07:45] | Someone got the romance package. | 看来这对订了浪漫套餐 |
[07:48] | They’re dancing. | 他们在跳舞 |
[07:50] | At least, I think they’re dancing. | 至少我认为他们在跳舞 |
[07:53] | What is he doing with his hands around her neck? | 他把手放她脖子上干什么 |
[07:59] | Oh, my god! He’s strangling her. | 天呐 他在掐她 |
[08:01] | – I didn’t see anything. – Neither do I. | -我什么都没看见啊 -我也没看见 |
[08:03] | Well, I did. Call the police! | 我看到了 报警 |
[08:05] | How? We turned in our phones when we checked in. | 怎么报 我们进来的时候把手机都上交了 |
[08:07] | I’ll do it. | 我来打电话 |
[08:09] | I never leave home without a burner. | 我向来是一次性手机不离身[犯罪分子常用] |
[08:14] | What’s happening now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[08:16] | The police ranger is at the door. | 巡警到门口了 |
[08:18] | It’s opening. | 门开了 |
[08:20] | – Oh, my god! – Is that the yogi? | -天呐 -那不是瑜珈大师嘛 |
[08:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | I can’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[08:25] | We go on a small, rustic retreat, | 我们不过是想来乡下静修 |
[08:27] | and the person in charge is a murderer! | 而负责我们静修的家伙竟是个杀人凶手 |
[08:29] | And you say you’re not Murder, She Wrote? | 你还说你不是”灾星”女作家 |
[08:33] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[08:34] | The ranger and yogi are coming back out. | 那个巡警和瑜珈大师出来了 |
[08:37] | They’re shaking hands. | 他们在握手 |
[08:40] | The ranger is letting yogi go. | 巡警放瑜珈大师走了 |
[08:41] | Mm, stop saying “the ranger” and “Yogi.” | 别说”巡警”和”瑜伽” |
[08:43] | It’s making me think about pic-a-nic baskets. | 那会让我想到野餐篮子 |
[08:44] | 动画《瑜伽熊》里的主角 喜欢偷野餐篮子 里面还有个游侠史密斯(Ranger Smith) | |
[08:46] | The ranger is coming over, | 巡警过来了 |
[08:47] | And he’s got some explaining to do. | 我倒要看看他怎么解释 |
[08:50] | I’m nervous. | 我好紧张 |
[08:51] | I used to love cops, | 我本来挺喜欢警察的 |
[08:53] | And, now, thanks to you and our little business, | 现在 就因为你和我们的小勾当 |
[08:55] | They make me nervous. | 我见到他们就紧张 |
[08:57] | He’s not coming for us. | 他又不是来抓我们的 |
[08:59] | Just stay cool. | 保持冷静 |
[09:00] | I’ve never been cool. | 我压根就没冷静过 |
[09:02] | How can I stay cool? | 让我怎么保持 |
[09:04] | Good point. Let’s get out of here. | 有道理 我们撤 |
[09:10] | Evening, ladies. I’m Ranger Murphy. | 晚上好 女士们 我是巡警墨菲 |
[09:12] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[09:17] | Am I losing my mind, | 是我神志不清了吗 |
[09:18] | Or does that ranger look exactly like Carter Oosterhouse? | 还是那个巡警跟卡特·欧斯特豪斯一模一样 |
[09:21] | You’re losing your mind. | 是你神志不清了 |
[09:22] | He looks nothing like Carter Oosterhouse. | 他跟卡特·欧斯特豪斯完全不沾边 |
[09:24] | Why didn’t you arrest that murderer? | 你为什么不逮捕那个凶手 |
[09:26] | Because he’s not a murderer. | 因为他不是凶手 |
[09:28] | Look, we get these calls all the time. | 我们经常会接到这样的电话 |
[09:30] | Women come to the retreat, starve themselves, | 女人们来静修 饿着肚子 |
[09:32] | And, a couple days later, they start seeing things. | 几天之后 她们就开始出现幻觉 |
[09:34] | He really doesn’t look like Carter Oosterhouse to you? | 你真觉得他不像卡特·欧斯特豪斯吗 |
[09:37] | No! He looks like every other guy in Cleveland. | 不像 他和克利夫兰其他男人没区别 |
[09:39] | I must be having a stroke. | 我肯定是中风了 |
[09:40] | Wait, shouldn’t I be smelling toast? | 那不应该能闻到吐司香味吗 |
[09:40] | 中风时易诱发嗅觉幻觉 常闻到吐司的香味 | |
[09:42] | Oh, I would really love some toast right now. | 现在真能来点吐司就好了 |
[09:45] | Here you are, | 给你 |
[09:47] | and don’t think I’m going to let this go. | 别以为我会善罢甘休 |
[09:49] | I’m a criminology major. | 我可是犯罪学专业的 |
[09:50] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[09:53] | My advice? Try to relax. | 给个建议 放松一下 |
[09:54] | Book yourself a massage. | 订个按摩什么的 |
[09:55] | I hear the guy here is excellent. | 我听说这里有个家伙按摩特棒 |
[09:57] | Night, ladies. | 晚安 女士们 |
[09:58] | You know, you guys have one of the nicer units here. | 你们订的这套房在这里算上等的 |
[10:01] | This looks to be about 1,400 square feet. | 看着得有1400平方英尺 |
[10:05] | Come on! He even talks like him. | 拜托 连说话都这么像 |
[10:07] | Melanie, you’re hallucinating, | 梅兰妮 你饿到产生幻觉了 |
[10:08] | Just like Joy. | 和乔依一样 |
[10:09] | It’s the lack of food. | 没吃东西就会这样 |
[10:10] | I was not hallucinating. I know what I saw. | 我那不是幻觉 我知道我看到了什么 |
[10:13] | And because both of your disassociations with reality | 因为你们都出现了这种与现实脱节的情形 |
[10:15] | could be considered an emergency, | 这可以算是紧急情况了 |
[10:17] | I fully support whatever you believe you saw. | 你们认为看到了什么 我都全心全意支持 |
[10:20] | And now, I need to go and lie down. | 至于我 现在得去躺下了 |
[10:22] | Those things I found on the floor | 我在地板上找到的那玩意儿 |
[10:24] | I thought were cheerios were buttons. | 还以为是脆谷乐 结果是扣子 |
[10:34] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[10:36] | It’s time for tai chi | 太极时间到了 |
[10:37] | and they’re serving chai tea. | 还供应香料茶 |
[10:41] | I wish it was time for orange juice | 怎么不是橙汁时间到了 |
[10:43] | and they were serving vodka. | 外加供应伏特加 |
[10:49] | The other girls said their sorries, | 她们几个都互相道过谦了 |
[10:51] | but we didn’t. | 我们还没呢 |
[10:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:55] | You said I was bossy. You were wrong. | 你说我专横跋扈 你说错了 |
[10:57] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你了 |
[11:00] | You are bossy. | 你就是专横跋扈 |
[11:01] | You’ve always been bossy. | 一直都这么专横跋扈 |
[11:03] | When we used to come here, | 我们以前来这儿的时候 |
[11:04] | you made me do all kinds of things I didn’t want to do. | 你总逼我做各种我不想干的事 |
[11:08] | Is this the jackie O. Haircut thing again? | 你还在纠结那个前总统夫人杰奎琳的发型啊 |
[11:12] | It didn’t suit me at all. | 根本不适合我呀 |
[11:13] | You know what works for me. | 你明知道我适合什么 |
[11:15] | Party in the front, all business in the back. | 前面花样繁多 后面正经严肃 |
[11:20] | But what you’ve gotten me into now is the last straw. | 但最让我忍无可忍的是现在这事儿 |
[11:23] | We’re helping people! | 我们这是在帮助别人 |
[11:25] | Yes, but it’s illegal, | 没错 但不合法啊 |
[11:27] | And I’m stopping right now. | 我现在就要收手 |
[11:30] | I’m giving back all my fake I.D.s. | 我把假身份证都还给你 |
[11:32] | I will miss all the | 我会怀念每一顿 |
[11:33] | free birthday meals at Denny’s that come with them. | 用假证在丹尼餐厅换来的免费生日餐 |
[11:37] | Mamie Sue, if you walk out that door, | 梅米·苏 你要是出了这个门 |
[11:40] | there’s no coming back. | 就没有回头路了 |
[11:51] | So, are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[11:58] | Oh, my god, it’s you! | 天呐 是你 |
[12:00] | Or am I imagining again? | 还是我又开始幻想了 |
[12:01] | No, it’s me. | 不 就是我 |
[12:05] | Being a ranger in a small town doesn’t pay much, | 小地方做巡警挣得不多 |
[12:08] | so I’m a part-time masseur to make ends meet. | 所以我兼职做按摩师 糊口嘛 |
[12:11] | So you ready for my magic hands? | “妙手”给你”回春” 准备好了吗 |
[12:15] | It’s just the way you look, and me lying here naked. | 看着你这样子 再加上我赤身伏卧 |
[12:18] | It’s kind of a fantasy of mine. | 跟我幻想中的差不多 |
[12:22] | I don’t hear that every day… | 这话倒不是天天有人对我说 |
[12:24] | Or to put it another way, ever. | 或者说从没有人对我说过 |
[12:29] | Close your eyes and let me do what I do. | 闭上双眼 剩下来的交给我就好 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:35] | How’s the pressure? | 这力度怎么样 |
[12:36] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry about my stomach growling. | 抱歉 我肚子咕咕叫 |
[12:39] | I’m just so hungry. | 我已经饿伤了 |
[12:40] | Well, there is a little something extra I’ve done before | 我以前会提供点额外服务 |
[12:44] | that might help you relieve that tension. | 可能有助于舒缓你的压力 |
[12:48] | Something extra? | 额外服务 |
[12:52] | You know, a lot of women are a little skeptical at first, | 许多女人一开始都半信半疑 |
[12:55] | but afterwards, they’re very glad they said yes. | 后来她们都庆幸自己答应了 |
[12:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的亲娘诶 |
[13:00] | Are you talking about what I think you’re talking about? | 你说的和我想的是一回事吗 |
[13:03] | I could get you a pizza. | 我可以帮你订到比萨 |
[13:07] | I just kept my face buried in the massage table headrest | 之后我就把头埋在按摩垫里 |
[13:09] | so I wouldn’t look at him anymore. | 这样就不用看到他的脸了 |
[13:11] | Oh, god, he has beautiful feet. | 老天 他的脚也好美 |
[13:14] | Melanie, you said you posed a question to the universe. | 梅兰妮 你将你的难题摆在老天面前 |
[13:17] | Should you give your heart to Alec and risk pain | 是该冒着受伤的风险将心托付给阿莱克 |
[13:20] | or live a fantasy life full of fun and pleasure? | 还是该随心所欲地过着逍遥人生 |
[13:23] | And the universe provided a perfect fantasy. | 老天立马就给你制造了个完美的幻境 |
[13:26] | Clearly, your psyche is testing you. | 显然 你的”灵”在考验你 |
[13:29] | Or am I just so hungry, I’m losing my mind? | 或者我只是太饿 以至于昏了头 |
[13:32] | Both things can be true. | 二者皆有可能 |
[13:35] | Duality is an interesting subject. | 二元性是很有意思的话题 |
[13:37] | For example, a man can be both a yogi | 比如有人可能既是瑜伽大师 |
[13:40] | and the shady pines strangler. | 又是”松荫”中的勒杀者 |
[13:43] | Joy, for the third time, I didn’t strangle anyone. | 乔依 第三次解释下 我根本没勒死任何人 |
[13:46] | Just as Melanie is struggling with love, | 就像梅兰妮现在为爱纠结一样 |
[13:48] | you’re struggling with this new career path, | 你也正因新的职业道路而纠结 |
[13:50] | And your psyche has manufactured a crime you think you have to solve. | 你的灵就导演了一场你自认为必须由你侦破的罪案 |
[13:54] | Oh, god. That makes sense. | 天呐 还真有道理 |
[13:57] | You were right about Melanie | 梅兰妮的事 你说得对 |
[13:59] | and I think you’re right about me too. | 我的事 你说得也在理 |
[14:01] | – I am so sorry. – I forgive you. | -很抱歉 -我原谅你 |
[14:03] | And now, I leave you all to your silent meditation. | 现在请你们静静冥想吧 |
[14:10] | What a pile of crap. He is so guilty. | 一派胡言 他无罪就见鬼了 |
[14:13] | I have got to get into his cabin | 我得进他屋里 |
[14:15] | and find some real evidence. | 找点真凭实据 |
[14:17] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[14:18] | Victoria, book a private session with him tonight | 维多利亚 今晚跟他预定一个单独疗程 |
[14:20] | So I can get in there. | 这样我就有机会进屋了 |
[14:21] | So you’re turning to me in an emergency. | 紧急情况下你还是先想到姐了吧 |
[14:23] | Only because melanie has lost her mind. | 那是因为梅兰妮已经昏了头了 |
[14:27] | Yeah, that’s fair. | 好吧 这话也没错 |
[14:54] | Joy! I told you to keep your nose out of my business! | 乔依 我告诉过你别管我的事 |
[14:57] | That’s what she said. | “她”也是这么说的 |
[15:00] | What is wrong with you? | 你这人有病吧 |
[15:01] | Look, I know what I saw. | 看见什么我自己最清楚 |
[15:03] | I saw you strangling a woman with long, curly hair | 我看见你正在掐一个留着长长的卷发 |
[15:06] | and a horrified expression. | 面容夸张的女人 |
[15:09] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[15:11] | I wasn’t strangling her. | 我不是在掐她 |
[15:13] | I was deflating her. | 我是在给她放气 |
[15:15] | You’re a yogi. | 你是个瑜伽大师 |
[15:16] | It never occurred to me | 我怎么也想不到 |
[15:17] | that you’d be manhandling a sex doll. | 你是个会和充气娃娃玩重口味的人 |
[15:21] | Joy, you gotta get out of here. | 乔依 快离开这里 |
[15:25] | You were supposed to keep him busy. | 你应该拖住他才对 |
[15:27] | Well, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:27] | I was on my way to meet him, | 我正准备去和他见面时 |
[15:29] | But then some fan spotted me at the fountain of selflessness. | 被一些粉丝在无私之泉那认出来了 |
[15:34] | What’s with the blow-up doll? | 这充气娃娃是怎么回事 |
[15:35] | Oh, turns out he’s not a murderer. | 原来他不是杀人犯 |
[15:37] | He’s just a perv. | 就是个性变态 |
[15:41] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 你要干什么 |
[15:42] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[15:43] | You’re so interested in the criminal justice system? | 你不是对刑事系统很感兴趣吗 |
[15:45] | you’re about to get an insider’s view. | 我让你亲自去里面体验下 |
[15:47] | Oh, let’s not be hasty. | 好啦 不用搞成这样 |
[15:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:50] | You know you’re too good for this rinky-dink place, right? | 这小地方对你来说太屈才了 不是吗 |
[15:54] | Well, I’ve often thought of taking my astral talents | 我经常设想能把我非凡的才能 |
[15:55] | to south beach. | 发挥到南海岸去 |
[15:57] | And how about l.A.? | 洛杉矶怎样 |
[15:59] | I happen to know a certain one-named celebrity, | 我正好认识一个极其有名的名人 |
[16:02] | rhymes with “Cher.” | 名字与”雪儿”押韵 |
[16:03] | Wait, I screwed that up. | 等等 直接把名字说出来了 |
[16:05] | Anyway, she’s looking for a new personal guru. | 总之 她正在找一位私人教练 |
[16:08] | She can hook you up with other crazy actresses | 她能帮你认识更多痴迷瑜伽的明星 |
[16:10] | and you can have your own celebrity ashram in malibu… | 你还可以在马里布拥有自己的名人修行馆 |
[16:13] | Like that. | 就那么简单 |
[16:15] | What do you say, baby? | 你觉得如何 宝贝 |
[16:17] | You like the beach. | 你喜欢海滩吗 |
[16:28] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[16:33] | Elka? | 爱尔卡 |
[16:35] | I knew you’d come to the lake eventually. | 我就知道最后你还是会到湖边来 |
[16:38] | I guess I am kind of predictable. | 我这人就是容易让人猜透 |
[16:41] | You’re also sweet and good and my best friend. | 而且又贴心人又好 是我最好的朋友 |
[16:45] | You’re my best friend too. | 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[16:50] | You want out of our business? | 你想退出生意 |
[16:52] | You’re out. | 就退出吧 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:55] | I want back in. | 我想再加入进来 |
[16:58] | What? | 什么 |
[16:59] | On my way here, I saw the tree I crashed into | 我来的路上 看到了我曾撞过的树 |
[17:02] | when you made me learn how to drive, | 当时你在教我开车 |
[17:04] | and I passed by that old burnt forest | 然后我经过了那片被烧掉的森林 |
[17:06] | where you taught me how to smoke. | 那是你教我抽烟的地方 |
[17:09] | I still have trouble with cigars. | 我现在仍然抽不好雪茄 |
[17:12] | You gotta keep the stub wet. | 你必须让烟嘴保持湿润 |
[17:15] | And I realized that, yes, | 我意识到 没错 |
[17:17] | you pushed me, | 总是你在推着我走 |
[17:19] | but maybe I’m one of those people | 但也许我就是那种人 |
[17:20] | who needs a good push. | 别人不推 自己不动 |
[17:24] | Look at us, | 看看我们 |
[17:26] | here at the lake again. | 又回到了这湖边 |
[17:28] | feels like old times. | 就和过去一样 |
[17:30] | Speaking of old times… | 说到过去 |
[17:33] | Why don’t we toast them? | 我们为此喝一杯吧 |
[17:37] | I am so sorry about that. | 我对刚才的事非常抱歉 |
[17:39] | I guess I just got a little weak in the knees. | 我想我只是突然有点腿软吧 |
[17:41] | Melanie, I’ve been thinking about you all day. | 梅兰妮 我整天都在想你 |
[17:44] | I’ve been thinking about you too. | 我也在想着你 |
[17:46] | And you’re here, | 现在你在这里了 |
[17:48] | So I guess the universe is telling me | 我猜是上天在告诉我 |
[17:50] | that you’re what I want. | 你就是我最想要的人 |
[17:53] | I mean, I think. | 应该是的吧 |
[17:55] | How about we stop thinking, | 不如我们什么都不要想了 |
[17:57] | and I just do this? | 只是做就好 |
[18:00] | No! No, I don’t want this. | 不行 我不想这样做 |
[18:02] | I don’t want this fantasy. | 我不要这些幻想 |
[18:04] | Alec is my fantasy, | 阿莱克才是我的幻想 |
[18:06] | And he’s the only one I want right now. | 他才是我现在唯一想要的人 |
[18:12] | Alec! | 阿莱克 |
[18:13] | But it can’t be. Oh, who cares? | 不是吧 管他的 |
[18:21] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:22] | I’m ranger Murphy, | 我是巡警墨菲 |
[18:24] | Or Carter, or Alec. | 卡特或是阿莱克 |
[18:25] | Who do you want me to be? | 你到底希望我变成谁 |
[18:27] | I don’t want you to be anyone. | 我不希望你是任何人 |
[18:29] | I mean, I’m sure you’re fine just who you are, | 我是说 你就这样已经挺好了 |
[18:32] | but I do wanna thank you | 但我还是要谢谢你 |
[18:34] | for helping me see that I never really wanted you at all. | 是你让我知道 其实我对你一点感觉都没有 |
[18:38] | God, I hate this place. | 老天 我恨这个地方 |
[18:43] | Oh, my god. You’re eating pizza. | 天啊 你居然在吃批萨 |
[18:45] | I passed the universe’s test and I’m celebrating. | 我通过了上天对我的考验 小庆祝一下 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I don’t deserve a slice. | 那这披萨我是吃不上了 |
[18:49] | Joy was counting on me and I screwed up again. | 乔依找我帮忙 但又被我搞砸了 |
[18:52] | Are you kidding? | 你在说笑吗 |
[18:53] | I’d be in jail if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你 我就要进监狱了 |
[18:55] | Victoria, you are a terrible emergency contact, | 维多利亚 你是个糟糕的紧急联系人 |
[18:59] | but once the emergency has happened, | 但如果真有紧急事情了 |
[19:01] | no one can charm, bribe, and diva their way | 没人能像你那样 使出浑身解数 |
[19:04] | Out of the situation like you can. | 从容地帮我解围 |
[19:06] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[19:07] | I agree with both of you. | 那我就不谦虚什么了 |
[19:09] | Now hand me a slice. | 快给我也来一块 |
[19:11] | Elka, what did you do to deserve your slice? | 爱尔卡 说说你凭什么也能吃 |
[19:14] | I’m 91 and a little buzzed. | 我91岁了 还有点醉 |
[19:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:21] | How about we go pick up some cubans? | 我们再来点雪茄如何 |
[19:28] | The trick is to keep the stubs wet. | 窍门是要保持烟嘴湿润 |