时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Of course I’ll marry you. | 我当然会嫁给你 |
[00:06] | I will! | 我愿意 |
[00:07] | Oh, god, yes. | 天呐 我愿意 |
[00:10] | Well, that’s very sweet of you ladies, | 女士们 虽然你们很贴心 |
[00:11] | but I’m proposing to Victoria. | 但我是要向维多利亚求婚 |
[00:13] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:17] | I’ve always pictured you with an older woman. | 我一直觉得你跟老太太在一起才配 |
[00:21] | Actually, I have another ring, | 实际上 我还另外准备了一枚戒指 |
[00:23] | but I’m worried that the diamond is too big. | 但我担心钻石太大了 |
[00:25] | That sentence doesn’t even make sense. | 钻石对于女人永远不会”太大” |
[00:28] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[00:32] | – All right, very funny. – What? | -好吧 非常搞笑 -什么 |
[00:34] | You’re imitating me in front of your friends? | 你在你朋友面前模仿我 |
[00:36] | No! Honest. | 没有 说实话 |
[00:37] | We weren’t even talking about that. | 我们根本没聊那事 |
[00:38] | But now we have to. | 但现在得聊聊了 |
[00:41] | Uh, Alec saw a mouse in our apartment last night, | 阿莱克昨晚在我们的公寓看见一只老鼠 |
[00:44] | and he made the cutest sound, | 他发出了超可爱的声音 |
[00:46] | like a high-pitched squeal. | 像是高音尖叫 |
[00:49] | It was a manly gasp. | 是纯爷们儿的呐喊 |
[00:52] | I made the same gasp when Ohio State beat Michigan. | 俄亥俄队打败密西根队时 我也是这么呐喊的 |
[00:54] | In gymnastics? | 体操比赛项目吗 |
[00:58] | There’s been a lot of mice around because of the rain. | 因为雨天的关系 最近老鼠频繁出没 |
[01:01] | Oh, there was a cute one in the mailbox this morning. | 今早有一只特别可爱的钻进了邮箱里 |
[01:04] | So they’re here too? | 这儿也有老鼠 |
[01:08] | I don’t like them. They freak me out. | 我不喜欢它们 它们让我抓狂 |
[01:09] | I understand. | 我非常理解 |
[01:11] | Once, in India, | 有一次 在印度 |
[01:11] | I was startled by a crouching Bengal Tiger. | 我被一只蹲坐的孟加拉虎吓了一跳 |
[01:15] | Every man has something that sends terror down their bones. | 每个男人都有让他毛骨悚然的东西 |
[01:18] | For me, it’s tigers. | 对我来说 是老虎 |
[01:20] | For Alec, it’s mice. | 对他来说 是老鼠 |
[01:23] | So what was the squealing about? | 刚才你在尖叫什么 |
[01:25] | Emmet is gonna propose to Victoria. | 艾米特打算向维多利亚求婚 |
[01:28] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[01:29] | I have it all arranged. | 我都计划好了 |
[01:30] | On our way to Morocco tomorrow, | 明天我们在去摩洛哥的路上 |
[01:31] | I’ll have my plane land at Grand Cayman | 我会让私人飞机降落在大开曼岛 |
[01:34] | so we can swim with the dolphins. | 我们可以跟海豚一起游泳 |
[01:35] | On my signal, | 我一声令下 |
[01:37] | Victoria’s dolphin will dive to the ocean floor | 维多利亚的海豚就会潜入海底 |
[01:39] | and return with a ring box. | 再带着戒指盒回来 |
[01:45] | What is it? | 有什么问题 |
[01:46] | Victoria’s fourth husband | 维多利亚的第四任老公 |
[01:47] | proposed to her by dolphin. | 就是用海豚求婚的 |
[01:51] | Oh, well, no worries. | 好吧 不用担心 |
[01:53] | I have a backup plan. | 我还有备用计划 |
[01:54] | David Copperfield will make the pyramids disappear, | 魔术师大卫·科波菲尔会让金字塔凭空消失 |
[01:57] | revealing the Sphinx, | 露出狮身人面像 |
[01:58] | holding a sign saying, “Marry me.” | 举个牌子写着 “嫁给我” |
[02:01] | Second husband. | 她第二任老公用过了 |
[02:04] | Also, Victoria had no idea | 况且 维多利亚根本不知道 |
[02:06] | the pyramids were there in the first place, | 金字塔本来是在那里的 |
[02:08] | so it’s kinda lost on her. | 所以这招对她没作用 |
[02:12] | Hey, I know. | 嘿 我知道了 |
[02:13] | Why don’t you have Billy Joel sing your proposal? | 你何不让歌手比利·乔唱出你的求婚呢 |
[02:16] | I did that for my third wife. | 这招我对第三个老婆用过了 |
[02:19] | She left me for him, actually. | 实际上 她跟他跑了 |
[02:23] | Well, I’m sure we can come up with something. | 没事 我们肯定能想出个主意来 |
[02:25] | Well, it’s gonna be difficult. | 估计很难 |
[02:26] | With Victoria’s five marriages and my four, | 维多利亚的五次婚姻 再加上我的四次 |
[02:28] | it’s hard to find a unique way to say, | 让我很难找到独一无二的方式表达 |
[02:30] | “I love you forever.” | “我爱你到永远” |
[02:34] | Why does it have to be so unique? | 为什么非得搞成独一无二的呢 |
[02:36] | Maybe it’s just because I’m from Cleveland, | 或许因为我是克利夫兰人 |
[02:37] | but isn’t taking someone to a nice restaurant | 但带心上人到不错的餐厅 |
[02:41] | and telling her that you wanna spend | 告诉她你想跟她共度余生 |
[02:42] | the rest of your life with her special enough? | 这样还不够特别吗 |
[02:44] | Special enough for Victoria? No. | 对维多利亚来说足够特别吗 没门儿 |
[02:45] | She gives an acceptance speech when you pass her the salt. | 给她递个盐罐 她都要来一通接受[获奖]感言 |
[02:50] | No, it has to have some huge, surprising twist | 不 一定要大手笔 有惊人的转折 |
[02:54] | that she would never expect. | 让她出乎预料 |
[02:55] | She can’t go on talk shows | 她去上节目 |
[02:57] | and say that I just proposed at a restaurant. | 总不能说我是在餐厅求的婚吧 |
[03:00] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[03:01] | Maybe Alec’s stupid idea isn’t as stupid as it sounds. | 或许阿莱克的蠢主意没有听上去那么蠢 |
[03:05] | Maybe the twist is that there is no twist. | 或许惊喜就在于没有惊喜 |
[03:08] | Yes, what I like about Alec’s stupid idea is that | 没错 阿莱克的蠢主意让我喜欢的地方就在于 |
[03:10] | Victoria would never expect anything so ordinary. | 维多利亚绝对想不到会如此平凡 |
[03:12] | Let me “Yes, and” Alec’s stupid idea… | 我来丰富下阿莱克的蠢主意 |
[03:15] | And suggest we hide the ring in a dessert. | 我提议把戒指藏在甜点里 |
[03:19] | Great! We’ll go with Alec’s stupid idea! | 太棒了 我们就照阿莱克的蠢主意办吧 |
[03:22] | And I know this is presumptuous, | 恕我冒昧 |
[03:24] | but do you think maybe we could all go too | 不过你觉得我们能一起去 |
[03:25] | so we could watch? | 在旁边围观吗 |
[03:26] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[03:27] | We’ll call it a farewell dinner. | 我们就说是给她践行 |
[03:29] | That way, you can all be there to squeal when I ask her– | 这样 当我求婚时你们就能在一旁尖叫了 |
[03:32] | Or gasp in a manly way. | 或是纯爷们儿的呐喊 |
[03:36] | Well, at least I’m not afraid of tigers. | 至少我不怕老虎 |
[03:39] | Honey, you don’t have to be so defensive. | 亲爱的 你用不着急着替自己辩解 |
[03:41] | I think it’s adorable that you have a feminine side. | 我觉得有你女性化的一面很可爱啊 |
[03:43] | What? I don’t have a feminine side. | 什么 我才没有女性化的意面 |
[03:45] | It’s my tea kettle. | 茶壶的水开了 |
[03:49] | Yeah, but just don’t drink too much. | 好吧 不过别喝太多 |
[03:50] | I don’t want your leg bouncing all through Project Runway. | 我可不希望你在看《天桥风云》时腿一直哆嗦 |
[03:59] | Melanie, if you don’t mind me saying, | 梅兰妮 说句话你别见怪 |
[04:00] | I think you handled that terribly. | 我觉得你刚才的处理方式糟透了 |
[04:02] | – What? – You have to build up his male ego. | -什么 -你得帮他建立男人的尊严 |
[04:04] | Alec is a man. Make him feel like one. | 阿莱克是个男人 让他拿出点男人样 |
[04:08] | Maybe Alec would feel more like a man | 如果我和艾米特有一腿 |
[04:11] | if Emmet and I had a fling. | 或许阿莱克就能男人点了 |
[04:18] | How would that help? | 这作用何在 |
[04:20] | It would help me. | 对我有作用啊 |
[04:33] | Okay, Alec’s coming, | 好了 阿莱克来了 |
[04:34] | And I have a plan to make him feel more manly. | 我有个计划 可以让他重拾男人自信 |
[04:36] | Ooh! I can’t open this jar. | 哎呦 我拧不开这瓶子 |
[04:38] | And me wanting a pickle so bad! | 人家好想吃里面的腌黄瓜哦 |
[04:41] | – Hi, honey. – Hey. | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 |
[04:42] | – You want me to get that for you? – Yeah, thanks. | -要我帮忙吗 -好啊 谢谢 |
[04:44] | It’s so nice having a man around the house who can open– | 身边有个男人真好 能帮忙拧开… |
[04:51] | What’s plan “B”? | 有备用计划吗 |
[04:54] | I can’t get a good grip. | 我手滑 握不紧 |
[04:55] | Do you have one of those rubber grippy things? | 你有那种防滑橡胶吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I think so. | 有 应该有 |
[04:57] | Ooh, pickles. | 哟 腌黄瓜啊 |
[05:03] | Uh, don’t feel bad. Joy has man hands. | 别沮丧 乔依有双男人手 |
[05:08] | – And I don’t? – You know, forget the pickles. | -我就没有吗 -别管那腌黄瓜了 |
[05:09] | Why don’t you go out back and chop us some firewood? | 要不你去后院帮我们劈点柴火吧 |
[05:12] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[05:12] | Have you ever handled an axe before? | 你以前用过斧头吗 |
[05:14] | Of course I have. | 当然用过 |
[05:16] | In high school, I was in Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. | 高中的时候 我还演过《七对佳偶》呢 |
[05:16] | 美国经典歌舞电影 七兄弟为壮汉 | |
[05:22] | Should we call the paramedics now, or wait? | 我们是现在打电话给医务人员还是等会儿 |
[05:24] | 9-1– I’m ready. | 9 1 就差按个1了[急救电话] |
[05:29] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[05:31] | Oh, honey, you have mascara all over your face. | 亲爱的 你的睫毛膏怎么弄得满脸都是 |
[05:33] | Oh! Does anyone have a tissue? | 是嘛 谁有纸巾 |
[05:35] | – Oh, help yourself. – Oh, thanks. | -请自便 -谢谢 |
[05:39] | Why were you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[05:40] | Oh, well, you know how emotional I get when I’m happy. | 你知道 我一高兴就容易动情 |
[05:43] | And I was out shopping for my trip with Emmet, | 我正在购物 为和艾米特的出行做准备 |
[05:46] | And I started thinking. | 后来我开始想 |
[05:47] | When I came here three years ago, | 三年前刚来这里时 |
[05:49] | my career was in the toilet, nobody wanted me. | 我的事业陷入低谷 没人要我 |
[05:52] | And now, | 而现在 |
[05:53] | there’s talk of an academy award nomination. | 都有传言称我要获得奥斯卡提名了 |
[05:57] | From you. | 就你这么传 |
[05:59] | Still, there’s talk. | 那也算是传言 |
[06:01] | And tomorrow, I am going to Morocco with the love of my life. | 明天 我将与我一生的至爱一同去摩洛哥 |
[06:05] | Oh, honey, we’re so happy for you. | 亲爱的 我们真替你高兴 |
[06:07] | We’re gonna miss you. | 我们会想念你的 |
[06:09] | Well, I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想念你们的 |
[06:11] | But you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[06:13] | I am gonna be spending the next three months with emmet, | 接下来的三个月我都要和艾米特在一起 |
[06:15] | so how about I cancel the farewell dinner | 不如我把践行宴取消掉 |
[06:18] | and we have a girls’ night instead? | 改为女生之夜如何 |
[06:20] | You can’t do that, uh-huh. | 你不可以这么做 |
[06:23] | Well, um, because there’s, um, gonna be press there. | 因为践行宴现场会有媒体在 |
[06:27] | There’s gonna be press? | 竟然还有媒体 |
[06:31] | Oh, I love press. | 老娘爱死媒体了 |
[06:34] | Oh, no, that means I only have, what… | 糟糕 这意味着我只有 |
[06:36] | six hours to get camera-ready. | 6小时来打扮上镜 |
[06:38] | That only allows me two times to hate what I’ve done | 只留给我两次机会 推翻整个妆容 |
[06:40] | and start all over. | 然后重新来过 |
[06:46] | And one. | 再按个1 |
[06:55] | You’re welcome. My pleasure. | 不客气 这是我的荣幸 |
[07:00] | My back is killing me! | 我的背部疼得要死 |
[07:01] | I know, baby. I’m sorry. | 忍忍吧 宝贝儿 真遗憾 |
[07:03] | But it is kinda hot that you hurt it doing such a manly thing. | 但因为做这么爷们儿的事而受伤 真是性感极了 |
[07:06] | I’d feel a lot more manly if I weren’t, you know, wearing your spanx. | 如果此刻没穿着你的瘦身衣 我会觉得更像爷们儿 |
[07:13] | WebMD said you had to wear something to support your back, | 健康网站上说你得穿能支撑你的背部的东西 |
[07:16] | and you couldn’t even walk before you put those on. | 没穿之前你可是连走都走不了 |
[07:18] | And on the plus side, you have no visible panty lines. | 再说往好的一面看 你不会露出内裤轮廓 |
[07:23] | I don’t have any visible anything. | 我什么都显露不出来了 |
[07:24] | I’m like a Ken Doll. | 我跟男版芭比娃娃一样没鸡鸡 |
[07:26] | You are the most masculine man here, | 环顾四周 就属你最阳刚 |
[07:28] | and don’t you forget it. | 你可别忘了这点 |
[07:29] | Well, thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[07:35] | – Hello. – Hey, Emmet. | -你好 -嗨 艾米特 |
[07:37] | – Alec. – Emmet. | -阿莱克 -艾米特 |
[07:44] | Well, it’s all arranged. | 一切都安排好了 |
[07:45] | After dinner, you and Joy will slip away | 晚餐后 你和乔依先溜 |
[07:48] | and hide this ring in a chocolate mousse. | 然后将这枚戒指藏在巧克力慕斯里 |
[07:51] | Ah, there’s my girl. | 我的女神来了 |
[07:55] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[07:56] | Well, she said she wanted to stay in tonight, | 她今晚本想待在家里 |
[07:57] | so I told her that you had press coming. | 所以我就告诉她你把媒体叫来了 |
[08:04] | You do know she’s crazy, right? | 你知道她虚荣成疯吧 |
[08:07] | Know it and love it. | 不但知道 而且深爱 |
[08:10] | Okay, the ring is in. | 搞定 戒指放进去了 |
[08:12] | Oh, I am so excited. I could barely make it through dinner. | 我太激动了 随时都可能晕过去 |
[08:14] | Let me just smooth the top. | 我来给上面整柔顺点 |
[08:18] | This is so good! | 这太好吃了 |
[08:19] | And the best part is, | 不过最棒的是 |
[08:20] | there are no calories in proposal dessert. | 用来求婚的甜点一般没有卡路里 |
[08:24] | Oh, I forgot that science. | 我都忘了这个科学常识了 |
[08:25] | Hey, hit me with that proposal whipped cream. | 嘿 让泡沫奶油来得更猛烈些吧 |
[08:32] | Does this feel a little porny to you? | 有没有觉得我们在演色情片 |
[08:36] | I don’t care. | 我不管了 |
[08:37] | Oh, look at her out there… | 看看她 |
[08:39] | fighting her happiness so she doesn’t ruin her makeup. | 强忍自己幸福的泪水 生怕弄花自己的妆容 |
[08:43] | I can’t believe we’re not gonna see her for three whole months. | 真不敢相信我们三个月都没法再见到她 |
[08:46] | The house is going to seem so empty. | 到时家里会各种空虚寂寞冷 |
[08:48] | You’re living with Alec, and now she’s getting engaged. | 你和阿莱克同居 她也要订婚了 |
[08:52] | Wait, engaged. | 等等 订婚 |
[08:54] | I’ve been so focused on this proposal, I forgot. | 我太专注这场求婚 竟然忘了 |
[08:57] | Victoria’s getting married and she’ll live with Emmet. | 维多利亚要结婚了 她要搬去和艾米特住 |
[09:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:01] | She might not come back to Cleveland at all. | 她可能再也不会回克利夫兰了 |
[09:04] | Well, why are we even helping with this stupid proposal? | 我们就不该来帮他弄这个傻兮兮的求婚 |
[09:09] | Because it makes her happy. | 因为这能让她开心 |
[09:12] | Well, we can be happy for her | 我们可以一边为她感到开心 |
[09:14] | and sad for us at the same time, right? | 一边为自己感到伤感 对吧 |
[09:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[09:17] | But tonight’s her night. | 但这是属于她的夜晚 |
[09:19] | Come on, let’s get the mousse to the waiter and– | 来吧 我们把慕斯交给服务生 |
[09:23] | Where’d it go? | 哪儿去了 |
[09:23] | – Someone’s taken it. – Well, what do we do? | -有人拿走了 -那我们怎么办 |
[09:26] | We just lost a $500,000 diamond ring! | 我们把价值50万美元的钻戒弄丢了 |
[09:29] | I say we panic. | 先慌一下吧 |
[09:33] | Okay, let’s retrace our steps. | 我们好好回想一下 |
[09:35] | We put the ring in the mousse. That was our only step! | 我们把戒指放在慕斯里 就这一个步骤 |
[09:38] | And then we turned around. | 然后我们转过身去 |
[09:42] | – What’s going on? – We lost the ring. | -出什么事了 -我们把戒指丢了 |
[09:43] | But don’t tell Emmet. | 千万别告诉艾米特 |
[09:44] | Just get Victoria to the ladies’ room | 把维多利亚叫来女洗手间就行 |
[09:46] | while we look for it. | 我们再好好找找 |
[09:47] | Uh, what am I supposed to say to her? | 我该怎么跟她说 |
[09:48] | Just tell her to reapply her foundation. | 就让她补补妆 |
[09:50] | – How would I know that? – It doesn’t matter. | -我哪儿懂那些 -这不重要 |
[09:52] | She’s a woman. It’s a criticism. | 她是个女人 这可是种批评 |
[09:53] | She’ll believe you. | 她铁定相信 |
[09:59] | – Should I ask? – No, no, no. | -我该问吗 -不 别问 |
[10:01] | Victoria… | 维多利亚 |
[10:03] | Your foundation, it looks– | 你的粉底 看起来… |
[10:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:06] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[10:07] | Oh, my god. | 苍天呐 |
[10:08] | I’m hideous! | 我丑爆了 |
[10:10] | Look away. Look away. | 别看我 别看我 |
[10:12] | Look away! | 别看我 |
[10:17] | It’s not in the kitchen. | 也不在厨房里 |
[10:18] | Well, that ring did not just disappear. | 那戒指总不可能凭空消失吧 |
[10:19] | Where could it be? | 能在哪儿呢 |
[10:20] | Oh, my god, it’s a ring! | 上帝啊 有枚戒指 |
[10:25] | Oh, no, I’ve been upstaged. | 糟糕 有人抢先了一步 |
[10:28] | Of course I’ll marry you. | 我当然愿意嫁给你 |
[10:31] | False alarm! False alarm. | 虚惊一场 虚惊一场 |
[10:33] | No, no, no. Don’t clap, don’t clap. | 别 别鼓掌 别鼓掌 |
[10:35] | See, ’cause he didn’t really propose. | 是这样 他并没有真的求婚 |
[10:38] | – What? – Wait, wha-what are you doing? | -什么 -等等 你在干什么 |
[10:40] | We put this ring in the mousse. | 是我们把这戒指放在慕斯里面的 |
[10:41] | – But I– – wait! | -可我…. -等等 |
[10:46] | Oh, it’s not our ring! | 这不是我们的戒指 |
[10:47] | Our diamond is huge, this one’s tiny. | 我们的钻石特别大 这个太小了 |
[10:51] | Not that that’s not nice. | 不是说钻石小有什么不好 |
[10:53] | You know, it’s good to be practical. | 做事追求实际是好事 |
[10:55] | Want to buy a house one day. | 你们将来还要买房子呢 |
[10:56] | He’s a good one you got right here. | 这小伙子真不错 |
[10:58] | So, how’d you two meet? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[11:00] | Could you please go now? | 你们现在能离开了吗 |
[11:02] | They’re engaged, everybody! Engaged! | 他们订婚了 朋友们 订婚啦 |
[11:06] | You lost my ring? | 你们弄丢了我的戒指 |
[11:07] | No, it’s gotta be here somewhere. | 不会的 肯定在这儿某个地方 |
[11:09] | Why did I ever sign off on Alec’s stupid idea? | 我当初就不该听取阿莱克的蠢主意 |
[11:12] | Nowhere in my so-called idea– | 我的主意根本没问题 |
[11:14] | There’ll be plenty of time to blame Alec later. | 要怪阿莱克以后有的是时间 |
[11:16] | Right now, we have to find a way | 当务之急 是想个办法 |
[11:18] | to keep Victoria in the ladies’ room | 把维多利亚留在女洗手间 |
[11:19] | so we can find the ring. | 好让我们找到戒指 |
[11:25] | Wait! How’re we gonna keep her in there? | 等等 我们怎么能留住她 |
[11:26] | I don’t know. But we have to be careful. | 我也不知道 但我们一定要谨慎 |
[11:28] | Victoria’s very emotional right now. | 维多利亚现在情绪非常激动 |
[11:30] | Everything makes her cry. | 什么事都能把她弄哭 |
[11:31] | That’s it! | 有了 |
[11:34] | What was that clapping? Is the press here? | 外面的掌声是怎么回事 是媒体来了吗 |
[11:36] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[11:38] | Well, at the risk of ruining your makeup, | 即使有可能弄花你的妆 |
[11:40] | you look like the luckiest woman in the world. | 我也得说 你是世上最幸运的女人 |
[11:42] | Oh, I am, aren’t I? I have dear friends and– | 可不是嘛 我有亲爱的朋友 |
[11:45] | and a wonderful man who loves me. | 和一个爱我的好男人 |
[11:47] | And he’s rich too. | 他还很有钱 |
[11:49] | So rich. | 相当有钱 |
[11:51] | Oh, I’ve gotta redo my mascara. | 我得重新涂一下睫毛膏 |
[11:54] | Gotta go. | 得走了 |
[12:01] | – Congrats again. – Go away. | -再次祝贺你们 -走开 |
[12:04] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[12:07] | The ring could be in any one of these! | 戒指可能在其中任何一个杯子里 |
[12:09] | Start digging. | 开挖 |
[12:15] | It’s a fantasy of mine to be forced to eat chocolate. | 我一直幻想有朝一日被逼着吃巧克力 |
[12:18] | I am being forced, right? | 我正被逼着吃呢 是吧 |
[12:20] | We’re doing this for a friend. We’re heroes. | 舍身为朋友 我们真是英雄 |
[12:24] | Oh, my god! It’s a diamond! | 我的天呐 钻石戒指 |
[12:26] | Wait, it might not be ours. | 等等 不一定是我们的 |
[12:28] | It’s huge! | 好大一颗钻石 |
[12:29] | It’s ours. | 是我们的 |
[12:32] | I can’t believe it. You finally asked me. | 真不敢相信 你终于向我求婚了 |
[12:34] | Uh, Brenda, I, uh– | 那个 布伦达 我… |
[12:36] | Brenda, uh, I think what he’s trying to say | 布伦达 我觉得他是想说 |
[12:38] | is there’s been a little mistake. | 这是个小误会 |
[12:40] | What do you mean, “mistake”? | “误会”是什么意思 |
[12:42] | That ring wasn’t actually meant for you. | 这枚戒指其实不是送给你的 |
[12:45] | But you two seem like such a great couple. | 但是你们两个看起来超般配 |
[12:46] | I’m sure there’s a proposal in your future. | 我相信将来他肯定会求婚的 |
[12:48] | When? | 将来是哪天 |
[12:50] | We’ve been together 17 years. | 我们已经在一起17年了 |
[12:52] | 17 years? | 都17年了 |
[12:55] | What is your problem? | 你搞毛啊 |
[12:58] | Still not sure? | 难道还没想好 |
[12:59] | Still don’t know if she’s the one? | 还不确定她是不是你的真命天女 |
[13:00] | I know, right? | 就是说呀 |
[13:01] | But you agreed that marriage is just a piece of paper. | 但是你也同意婚姻不过是一纸公文 |
[13:03] | You said you liked being like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. | 你说想要戈尔迪·霍恩和科特·拉塞尔那样的感情 |
[13:06] | Oh, all women say that. | 拜托 是个女人就这么说 |
[13:09] | None of them actually mean it. | 没有一个是真心话 |
[13:10] | God, I can’t believe this. | 天呐 真不敢相信 |
[13:12] | This was such a perfect night for him to propose. | 今晚的气氛多适合求婚啊 |
[13:15] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | And I’m even wearing my grandmother’s antique blouse. | 我还特意穿了我外婆传给我的衬衫 |
[13:28] | Yes, it’s- it’s- it’s delicate. | 很 很漂亮 |
[13:36] | – Very very… – Thank you. | -非常非常… -谢谢 |
[13:39] | You deserve better than this guy. | 你应该找个比这家伙更好的 |
[13:41] | You’re right. I do! | 你说得对 就是这样 |
[13:44] | Two words I now realize | 我现在终于明白了 |
[13:46] | I am never gonna say to you. | 就算你求婚 我也永远不会答应 |
[13:47] | Brenda, wait! | 布伦达 等等 |
[13:49] | Let her go, Kurt Russell, let her go. | 让她走吧 科特·拉塞尔 让她走吧 |
[13:53] | Let’s get Victoria. | 我们去叫维多利亚 |
[13:54] | Hey, Emmet, heads up. | 嘿 艾米特 接住 |
[13:57] | Oh, forget all this gimmicky dessert business. | 放弃这乱七八糟的甜点花招吧 |
[14:00] | I’m just gonna be in the moment, speak from the heart. | 我准备直奔重点 告诉她我的心里话 |
[14:03] | I’ll open the box and say, | 我会先打开盒子 然后说 |
[14:05] | “Your soul completes me. | “你的出现让我的人生完整了 |
[14:06] | Be mine forever.” | 永远做我的女人吧” |
[14:13] | Emmet Lawson’s proposing! | 艾米特·劳森竟然在求婚 |
[14:17] | To a dude. | 对一个男人求婚 |
[14:25] | Why did you squeal? | 你尖叫个毛啊 |
[14:26] | I saw a mouse! | 我看到一只老鼠 |
[14:27] | You would’ve done the same thing | 如果有只老虎突然跑过去 |
[14:28] | if a tiger scurried along the floor! | 你也会尖叫的 |
[14:32] | You look so beautiful. | 你看上去真美 |
[14:35] | We’re gonna miss you so much. | 我们会很想你的 |
[14:36] | Oh, stop! | 别说了 |
[14:38] | You know when other people cry I mirror cry. | 你们知道我看到别人哭也会哭的 |
[14:41] | And it’s only gonna be for three months. | 再说我只去三个月而已 |
[14:46] | That’s right. Just three months. | 是啊 就三个月而已 |
[14:48] | All right, now, no more sad faces. | 好了 别再哭丧着脸了 |
[14:51] | The press is gonna be here soon, | 媒体马上就要来了 |
[14:52] | and I want the rest of this night to go smoothly. | 我希望今晚一切顺利 |
[14:57] | What’s happening out there? | 外面出什么事了 |
[14:59] | People are going crazy. | 大家都惊呆了 |
[15:01] | It turns out Emmet Lawson is gay. | 原来艾米特·劳森是同性恋 |
[15:10] | Emmet… | 艾米特 |
[15:11] | What is this about you being gay? | 大家怎么都在说你是同性恋 |
[15:15] | Victoria, sit down. | 维多利亚 你先坐下 |
[15:16] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事跟你说 |
[15:17] | Oh, dear god. | 我的个天啊 |
[15:18] | I knew it was too good to be true. | 我早知道这段感情太完美 不像是真的 |
[15:21] | I saw the way you were looking at Alec | 阿莱克扭着屁股走过来的时候 |
[15:23] | as he sashayed across the floor. | 我注意到你看他的眼神了 |
[15:28] | Victoria, I’ve spent the last few days | 维多利亚 为了此刻能说出完美的台词 |
[15:31] | rehearsing the perfect lines to say at this moment. | 我这几天一直在反复练习 |
[15:33] | But now that it’s here, | 但是现在 |
[15:35] | all I can think of to say is… | 我唯一记得要说的就是 |
[15:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:39] | I love you with all my heart, | 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[15:40] | and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想与你白头偕老 |
[15:43] | Oh, Emmet. | 艾米特 |
[15:45] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 天呐 |
[15:46] | Victoria Chase, will you… | 维多利亚·蔡斯 你愿意 |
[15:48] | U.S. Treasury agents. | 美国财政部代理人 |
[15:50] | Emmet Lawson, you are under arrest for tax fraud. | 艾米特·劳森 你因税务诈骗被捕 |
[15:54] | What! | 什么 |
[15:55] | What? You must be mistaken. | 什么 你们肯定弄错了 |
[15:56] | This is sir Emmet Lawson, the actor. | 这可是艾米特·劳森爵士 著名演员 |
[16:02] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:03] | Tax fraud? | 税务诈骗 |
[16:05] | – Yes. – I don’t even do my taxes. | -是的 -税都不是我自己交的 |
[16:06] | Speak to my business manager. | 去找我的业务经理吧 |
[16:08] | He was arrested at the airport, | 他在机场被捕了 |
[16:09] | which is why you’ve been deemed a flight risk. | 因此你现在也被认为有飞出国潜逃的风险 |
[16:11] | A flight risk? | 飞行风险 |
[16:11] | But we’re leaving for Morocco in the morning. | 但我们明早就要飞摩洛哥啊 |
[16:15] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[16:16] | Oh, he will be silent in a second, I promise. | 我保证他马上就保持沉默 |
[16:18] | But please, please just let him finish something first. | 但拜托先让他说完 |
[16:22] | You sure you want me to? I’m being arrested. | 你确定吗 我都被捕了 |
[16:23] | I would understand if you want to postpone this. | 你要想推迟 我也能理解 |
[16:25] | My answer is not going to change. | 无论如何 我心已定 |
[16:29] | Victoria Chase, will you marry me? | 维多利亚·蔡斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:32] | Of course. I love you. | 当然愿意 我爱你 |
[16:35] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry, this is property of the government now. | 抱歉 这个得上交给政府 |
[16:44] | It is stunning though, ma’am. | 戒指太美了 女士 |
[16:47] | You’re lucky to have a man who wants to commit. | 你能找到个愿意给你婚姻承诺的男人 真是幸运 |
[16:52] | Not now, agent Tanaka. | 回家再说 塔纳卡探员 |
[16:57] | Darling, I do apologize for this appalling proposal. | 亲爱的 抱歉求婚被搞砸了 |
[17:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在瞎说什么呢 |
[17:02] | This is the best proposal I have ever had. | 这是我经历的最棒的求婚 |
[17:09] | My idea. | 是我的主意 |
[17:20] | Well, it’s all a big mess. | 乱成一锅粥 |
[17:22] | Emmet got duped by his business manager | 艾米特的业务经理 |
[17:24] | and blindly signed papers for some shady deals. | 坑他签了一堆非法业务 |
[17:27] | Now they won’t even let him out on bail. | 现在都不允许保释 |
[17:29] | Oh, Victoria, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 维多利亚 |
[17:31] | They wanna make a celebrity example out of him, | 他们想让他做反面教材 以儆效尤 |
[17:33] | like Martha Stewart. | 就像玛莎·斯图尔特一样 |
[17:35] | But he’s not tough like she is. | 但他可没那婆娘坚强啊 |
[17:39] | He can’t carve a gourd into a Japanese throwing star. | 把葫芦刻成忍者镖这事他可办不到 |
[17:44] | Look, Emmet is very tough. | 听我说 艾米特很坚强的 |
[17:46] | He lived with wolves. | 他与狼共檐 |
[17:47] | He lived with Anne Heche. | 他甚至和安·海契同居过呢 |
[17:51] | He’ll get through this. | 他能挺过去的 |
[17:52] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这可说不准 |
[17:54] | He could spend the next ten years in jail. | 他可能会被判十年监禁呢 |
[17:57] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[17:58] | When he gets out, I’ll be old. | 等他出狱我都老了 |
[18:00] | Relax, that’d be true if he got out tomorrow. | 放松 就算他明天就出狱 你也已老了 |
[18:05] | Elka, we’re trying to stay positive. | 爱尔卡 我们在给她灌输正能量呢 |
[18:08] | Honey, is there anything we can do? | 亲爱的 我们能帮上什么忙吗 |
[18:11] | Actually, yes. | 其实还真有 |
[18:13] | For just one moment, could we pretend | 我们能不能暂时假装 |
[18:15] | that the only thing that happened tonight is… | 今晚的唯一大事就是 |
[18:17] | I got engaged! | 我订婚啦 |
[18:18] | – Yes, you did! – Congratulations. | -是啊 -恭喜恭喜 |
[18:20] | Well, as long as we’re pretending everything’s okay, | 既然我们要假装一切都没发生 |
[18:23] | let’s have some of that chocolate mousse. | 不如来点巧克力慕斯 |
[18:30] | What’s that lump? | 这块是什么 |
[18:31] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[18:34] | Another ring? | 又一枚戒指 |
[18:36] | Keep eating. | 继续吃 |
[18:37] | It’s gotta be in there somewhere. | 肯定在里面的 |
[18:45] | It’s gonna be worth it. | 绝对值得的 |