时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience. | 《燃情克利夫兰》是在摄影棚观众前现场录制的 |
[00:04] | Okay, let’s get him in his car seat. | 好了 把他放进汽车座椅里吧 |
[00:06] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[00:10] | Elka, we’ve got to talk. | 爱尔卡 我们得谈谈了 |
[00:13] | Look, I’m just a hairdresser, | 听着 我只是个美发师 |
[00:15] | but I know human nature right down to the roots. | 我了解人性的”根”源 |
[00:18] | I think we’d better stop. | 我觉得我们最好停拍 |
[00:21] | Why are they all laughing? | 他们怎么笑得这么欢 |
[00:21] | – I mean, I’ve seen people cheating before. – What the hell is so funny? | -以前也有人直接拿着稿上来念 -有什么好笑的 |
[00:24] | Are we… are we taping this for good? | 这段…这是在正式拍摄了吗 |
[00:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:26] | Well, why the hell didn’t you tell me that? | 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[00:29] | I don’t need this stinking book. Get it out of here. | 我才不用照稿念呢 快把它拿走 |
[00:39] | Meet this cast here at Hot in Cleveland! | 欢迎《燃情克利夫兰》的主演出场 |
[00:40] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:50] | Hi, everybody! | 大家好 |
[00:52] | Aw, you’re a good audience. | 你们是最棒的观众 |
[00:53] | Thank you so much for coming out. | 十分感谢你们亲临现场 |
[00:56] | We have a great show for you tonight, | 今晚会有精彩的剧集送上 |
[00:57] | and you guys are a very big part of it. | 当然不能少了你们的参与 |
[00:59] | We also have our great writers | 还有我们优秀的编剧 |
[01:00] | and our crew standing b… oh, what? | 和全体摄制组的人员… 等等 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God! Look who’s here. | 天呐 看看那是谁 |
[01:04] | – Girl, get your butt over here. – No. | -亮个相吧 大宝贝儿 -别 |
[01:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s Kirstie Alley, | 女士们先生们 这位是柯尔斯蒂·艾莉 |
[01:07] | the star of the upcoming TV Land series, | TV Land即将开播的新剧的女主角 |
[01:09] | Kirstie. Girl, come on! | 柯尔斯蒂 美女 快来 |
[01:12] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 快过来 |
[01:14] | She’s so pretty! | 她真是太美了 |
[01:23] | Thank you very much, Valerie. | 谢谢你 瓦莱丽 |
[01:24] | I was just trying to be a little bit incognito. | 我原本想低调一点 不想露脸 |
[01:27] | Hi, everyone! | 大家好 |
[01:31] | Kirstie, you can’t be incognito. | 柯尔斯蒂 你不露脸可不行 |
[01:32] | – Yeah, I think you probably… – So what are you doing here? | -我觉得你可能… -你来这干什么 |
[01:33] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我也不知道 |
[01:34] | I was just rehearsing on the next stage, | 我刚好在隔壁排练 |
[01:36] | and I wanted to see what all the hullabaloo was. | 听到这边很热闹 于是过来瞅瞅 |
[01:39] | You guys are making quite a racket over here. | 你们这边人气很旺啊 |
[01:44] | Actually, to tell you the truth, | 其实吧 和你们说实话吧 |
[01:45] | I’m a huge fan of your show, | 我超爱你们这剧的 |
[01:47] | and I just wanted to see if I could get some | 而且我还想看看能不能 |
[01:49] | inside info of what’s happening on the show. | 从你们这剧里多了解点内部信息 |
[01:52] | Oh, so you want to be brought up to speed. | 所以你想尽快了解情况 |
[01:55] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[01:56] | All right, here goes. | 好吧 这就开始 |
[01:59] | This is the story of three best friends, | 这是一个关于三个闺蜜的故事 |
[02:01] | Victoria, Melanie, and Joy, | 维多利亚 梅兰妮还有乔依 |
[02:02] | who decided to take a trip to Paris, | 她们原本要去巴黎旅行 |
[02:04] | but the trip didn’t go quite as planned | 可惜天不遂人愿 |
[02:06] | when they had to make an unexpected stop. | 飞机迫降到了一个意想不到的地方 |
[02:09] | Cleveland? | 克利夫兰 |
[02:10] | While out on the town, | 在酒吧消磨时间时 |
[02:11] | the ladies were pleasantly surprised | 她们惊喜地发现 |
[02:13] | by the manly attention they received. | 这里的男人对她们青睐有加 |
[02:15] | I haven’t felt like a piece of meat in so long. | 我很久没有那种被人宠爱的感觉了 |
[02:17] | They ultimately decided to stay, | 她们最终决定不走了 |
[02:18] | but soon realized the house they rented | 但很快又发现她们租的房子 |
[02:20] | came with more than they bargained for. | 还随屋奉送了一位门房老太 |
[02:22] | Why are you renting to prostitutes? | 你怎么把房子租给妓女了 |
[02:24] | Then, a bunch of other stuff happened. | 紧接着 一大堆麻烦事开始了 |
[02:26] | Joy shot the son she gave up for adoption, | 乔依开枪打中了她年轻时送去领养的儿子 |
[02:28] | who later showed up with a baby of his own. | 之后他儿子又带着一个婴儿出现 |
[02:30] | Victoria tried to reinvent her career | 维多利亚为了找回事业第二春 |
[02:32] | by creating a sex tape, | 不惜拍摄性爱录像 |
[02:33] | and doing a Japanese commercial for adult diapers. | 还为一款日本的成人纸尿裤拍摄了广告 |
[02:35] | And Melanie, still trying to get over her divorce, | 而梅兰妮 仍旧在努力摆脱离婚的阴影 |
[02:37] | was looking for love in all the wrong places. | 却阴差阳错 迟迟找不到真爱 |
[02:40] | And Elka… | 至于爱尔卡 |
[02:41] | well, she’s still Elka. | 她还是老样子 |
[02:43] | So, Kirstie, that’s how they became, Hot in Cleveland. | 柯尔斯蒂 《燃情克利夫兰》的情况就是这样啦 |
[02:48] | Yeah, that really wasn’t what I was looking for. | 好吧 其实这还真不是我想寻找的爆料 |
[02:50] | I was… I was looking for something more juicy. | 我以为会有更新鲜多汁的料呢 |
[02:52] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[02:53] | Some of us are a little dried up. | 我们当中有些人早就干瘪了 |
[02:57] | Well, can you give away any exciting plot lines coming up next season? | 那你们能透露点下季的情节线索吗 |
[03:01] | – You know, just between us girls. – I don’t think so. | -就我们闺蜜之间的悄悄话 -不行 |
[03:05] | Musical numbers? | 有歌舞吗 |
[03:05] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:06] | – Nudity? – No. | -裸露 -没有 |
[03:07] | Male nudity? | 男性裸露呢 |
[03:10] | What about characters visiting from other TV Land series? | 那其他电视剧里过来客串的角色呢 |
[03:13] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[03:16] | So how do you keep it fresh and funny? | 那你们是怎么保持这剧新鲜有趣的 |
[03:17] | I mean, where are all the crazy situations? | 我是说那些狗血的情节在哪儿 |
[03:19] | Kirstie, you may be new to television, | 柯尔斯蒂 或许你刚入电视这行 |
[03:22] | but the best sitcoms are all about | 不过最棒的情景喜剧最重要的就是 |
[03:24] | great characters and funny writing. | 丰满的人物和搞笑的剧情 |
[03:27] | Yeah, you know, we don’t need any crazy antics | 是啊 我们才不需要那些疯疯癫癫 |
[03:30] | or ridiculous situations on our show. | 或是荒诞无稽的剧情来博眼球呢 |
[03:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:36] | Oh, Sugar! It’s the cops! | 我擦 是条子 |
[03:54] | Okay, so what should I do? | 好吧 我该怎么办 |
[03:56] | Call Victoria. | 打给维多利亚 |
[03:57] | She’s always good for an asinine scream[scheme]. | “春叫”[蠢事]什么的她最拿手了 |
[03:58] | Scream? | “春叫” |
[04:00] | Oh, I wish I could just hop on the next plane to Venice, | 我真希望能跳上下一班去威尼斯的飞机 |
[04:03] | spy on him, and find out if I can trust him. | 监视他 看他是否值得信任 |
[04:07] | – Room service. – Avanti. | -客房服务 -请进 |
[04:12] | Oh, thank God you’re here. I need your help. | 谢天谢地你在这儿 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:14] | Caroline’s girlfriend hit on me. Hit on me! | 卡洛琳的女朋友挑逗我 挑逗我啊 |
[04:18] | Did you miss… oh… um… we… what? What? | 你是否错过了 哦 嗯 啥 啥 |
[04:23] | Oh, thank God you’re here. Caroline’s girlfriend hit on me. | 谢天谢地你在这儿 卡洛琳的女朋友勾引我 |
[04:25] | Hit on me! I need a plan. | 挑逗我啊 我得想个法子 |
[04:30] | Isn’t that it? | 不是这句吗 |
[04:30] | – Isn’t that it? No? – No, can you buy the sex k… | -没这句吗 -不是 是你能买性… |
[04:32] | – No, they cut it. – Oh, bloody hell. | -不对 那段掐掉了 -苍天大地啊 |
[04:35] | – Nobody told me. – They didn’t tell you? | -没人跟我说啊 -他们没有告诉你吗 |
[04:37] | – No. – What? | -没有 -什么 |
[04:38] | That is a disgrace. | 这也太丢人了 |
[04:39] | Oh, Elka, not this again. | 爱尔卡 省省吧 |
[04:41] | She’s head of the restoration committee for the Fresco, | 她是壁画修复委员会的头头 |
[04:43] | and she thinks the restorer is taking too long. | 她觉得那些翻修工人太磨叽了 |
[04:45] | Well, he is. | 他就是磨叽 |
[04:47] | Give me a box of paints and a six-pack of beer, | 给我来一盒颜料外加半打啤酒 |
[04:50] | I’ll knock that baby out tonight. | 我今晚就能把这搞定 |
[04:53] | Guess who just got a part in a Woody Allen movie? | 猜猜谁刚获得了伍迪·艾伦电影里的角色 |
[04:55] | Oh, thank God. He’s with Victoria. | 谢天谢地 他和维多利亚在一起 |
[04:57] | – You could have told us. – All right, I’ll answer. | -好歹跟我们说一声啊 -好 我来回答 |
[05:00] | I did it wrong. | 我台词说错了 |
[05:02] | Get out. | 出去 |
[05:04] | Maybe this was a stupid id… | 或许这是个蠢主… |
[05:08] | I love it. Leave it in. | 我喜欢 这段别剪了 |
[05:11] | Sorry I’m not returning messages, | 抱歉 我没法回短信 |
[05:13] | but I’m on vacation, and I left my phone at home. | 我在度假 手机留在家里了 |
[05:15] | He hasn’t seen my text. | 他没看到我的短信 |
[05:17] | He doesn’t think I’m an idiot. | 他就不会觉得我是白痴了 |
[05:18] | I hate to bring up the obvious, | 我讨厌把话说这么直白 |
[05:19] | but he will see them when he gets back. | 不过他回来后就会看见的啊 |
[05:22] | And before you ask, | 提前告诉你 |
[05:23] | I will not help you break into his apartment | 我是不会帮你闯进他家 |
[05:25] | so you can delete your messages. | 好让你删除短信的 |
[05:28] | That is a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[05:31] | Joy, are you okay? How did it go? | 乔依 你还好吗 手术怎么样 |
[05:34] | Hideously painful. | 疼死我了 |
[05:35] | It stings and it itches. | 又疼又痒 |
[05:39] | Joy, how did it go? Are you… are you okay? | 乔依 怎么样 你没事吧 |
[05:41] | It was hideously painful. | 疼得要命 |
[05:43] | It stings and it itches. | 又疼又痒 |
[05:54] | It’s a miracle. | 神迹啊这是 |
[05:58] | This stupid car has more pieces than the puppet theater. | 这破车的零件比木偶剧院还多 |
[06:02] | And it needs two “D” Batteries. | 还要两节一号电池 |
[06:04] | Where are we gonna get those? | 上哪儿弄去啊 |
[06:20] | You guys have had some pretty impressive guests on your show. | 你们这剧的客串卡司好闪耀 |
[06:23] | Yes, we have. | 没错 |
[06:24] | We’ve had a lot of great actors on our show. | 很多大牌明星都来客串过 |
[06:25] | Mary Tyler Moore, Carol Burnett, | 玛丽·泰勒·摩尔 卡罗·贝奈特 |
[06:27] | Craig Ferguson, | 克雷格·费格斯 |
[06:29] | Heather Locklear, Rhea Perlman. | 海瑟·洛克莱尔 雷亚·伯尔曼 |
[06:30] | Oh yeah, and Rhea’s on my new show. | 我的新剧里就有雷亚 |
[06:32] | Really? You know, we discovered her. | 是吗 她可是我们发掘的 |
[06:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[06:38] | Well, I sure hope I get as many wonderful guests on my new show. | 真希望我的新剧也能请到这么多的大牌明星 |
[06:42] | How do you do it? | 你们怎么做到的 |
[06:43] | – A really nice fruit platter. – Private bathroom. | -好吃的果盘 -专用洗手间 |
[06:45] | A sack of money. | 给钱最直接 |
[06:47] | And a little blackmail doesn’t hurt. | 小小勒索一下也无伤大雅 |
[06:51] | Holy Cher, it’s a baby! | 天呐 有个小孩 |
[06:54] | Hold me! | 抱着我 |
[06:55] | Hello, Victoria. | 维多利亚 你好 |
[06:56] | Tell me what the hell just happened in my church. | 刚刚我的教堂里到底发生了什么 |
[07:00] | – You didn’t see this. – You didn’t see this. | -你什么也没看见 -你也什么都没看见 |
[07:03] | – You look familiar. – You don’t. | -你看着好眼熟 -我看你不熟 |
[07:05] | Don’t I know you from someplace? | 我在哪儿见过你吗 |
[07:09] | I don’t… I’m… I don’t know. | 没有 我不知道 |
[07:12] | What’s your sign? | 你什么星座的[广告牌] |
[07:14] | “For rent.” | 「此房出租」 |
[07:18] | We’ll be working together a lot, so | 我们会经常一起工作 所以 |
[07:22] | rule number one… | 守则第一条 |
[07:23] | you can’t fall in love with me. | 千万不要爱上我 |
[07:26] | That won’t be a problem. | 这点不用你操心 |
[07:28] | Question… | 问题 |
[07:29] | – who are your top five… – Hold, sorry, sorry. | -你前五位的… -稍等 不好意思 |
[07:31] | Come on, pull it together. | 都给我认真点 |
[07:33] | This would never happen on Modern Family. | 拍《摩登家庭》时就不会这样 |
[07:37] | You know what? I can still remember when I guest-starred on your show. | 我还记得我客串你们这个剧的情景 |
[07:40] | I had so much fun. | 特别开心 |
[07:43] | Kirstie, sweetie, you didn’t guest – Star on our show. | 柯尔斯蒂 亲爱的 你没来客串过 |
[07:47] | What are you talking about? Don’t you remember? | 这是什么话 你们不记得了吗 |
[07:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[07:57] | It… it didn’t happen that way. | 你才不是这样客串的 |
[07:58] | Well, that’s how I remember it. | 我记得是这样的啊 |
[07:59] | Girlfriend, that was five minutes ago. | 姑娘 那是五分钟前才拍的 |
[08:02] | Well, it still counts. | 那也算 |
[08:04] | At least on my show, everybody’s not fighting all the time. | 至少在我的剧里 大家没有吵个不停 |
[08:06] | – What? – Hey, Kirstie, | -什么 -柯尔斯蒂 |
[08:08] | we have the utmost respect and love for one another. | 我们非常尊重和珍爱彼此 |
[08:15] | Sorry you’re so hideous. | 你这丑八怪 |
[08:16] | And unlovable. | 讨厌鬼 |
[08:18] | Have fun dying alone. | 独自终老无人陪 |
[08:21] | Nothing. | 没感觉 |
[08:22] | Ignore her, Joy. | 乔依 别理她 |
[08:23] | Your big man-hands are in perfect proportion to your big man-feet. | 你男人般的巨手和你的大脚 比例相当和谐 |
[08:28] | How do I look? | 怎么样 |
[08:30] | You’re giving off a Joy vibe. | 有点乔依的范儿 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, I don’t want to look that slutty. | 我可不想那么风骚 |
[08:35] | Aren’t you guys a little | 都一把老骨头了 |
[08:36] | long in the tooth for silly superstition? | 玩什么迷信也未免也太老了 |
[08:38] | This from the woman who walked into Caesar’s palace and said, | 你去凯撒皇宫的时候还说 |
[08:41] | “Wasn’t really like this.” | “以前不是这样的” |
[08:43] | Said the loosest slot in Vegas. | 你还是维加斯最容易上手的女人呢 |
[08:46] | So is this your fantasy? | 这符合你的浪漫幻想吗 |
[08:48] | It’s better than fantasy. | 这比幻想更美好 |
[08:51] | It’s real. | 这是真实的 |
[08:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:56] | They can bite me. | 滚蛋 有本事咬我啊 |
[09:01] | What up, bitch? | 怎么了 贱人 |
[09:02] | Bitch. Bitch. | 贱人 贱人 |
[09:04] | You’re a good girl. Yes, you are. | 你是个好姑娘 当然是啦 |
[09:10] | Vegas, baby! | 维加斯 亲爱的 |
[09:11] | Now you’re just being an a – Hole. | 现在你这样就是个混蛋 |
[09:12] | Was it hard pushing a stroller around before the invention of the wheel? | 发明轮子之前 推着婴儿车到处逛是不是很难 |
[09:16] | You’re at an awkward age for television. That… | 你这个年纪不太合适上电视 |
[09:23] | Don’t make fun of an old lady. | 别拿老太太开玩笑 |
[09:28] | It looks just like you. | 它和你长得真像 |
[09:30] | There is a resemblance. | 的确有点像 |
[09:31] | What… this freakish creature looks nothing like me. | 什么 这个可怕的东西和我一点也不像 |
[09:35] | Where’d you get the Victoria puppet? | 你从哪儿找来的这个维多利亚玩偶 |
[09:39] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[09:40] | – Want me to get that for you? – Yeah, thanks. | -想让我帮你打开吗 -好的 谢谢 |
[09:42] | It’s so nice having a man around the house. | 家里有个男人真好 |
[09:44] | You can open… | 你可以打开 |
[09:45] | I can’t get a good grip. | 我手滑 握不紧 |
[09:46] | Do you have one of those rubber, grippy things? | 你这儿有没有那种橡胶手套 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I think so. | 有 应该有 |
[09:49] | Ooh, pickles. | 酸黄瓜 |
[09:52] | Don’t feel bad. Joy has man-hands. | 别难过 乔依有双男人的大手 |
[09:54] | Yep, that’s his epididymis. | 没错 那就是他的蛋蛋 |
[09:56] | This is just like Brett “Fav-er-uh.” | 这就像是布雷特·法唔唔 |
[10:03] | Oh, this is just like Brett Farve. | 这就像是布雷特·法唔 |
[10:06] | It… it kind of… | 有点 |
[10:10] | – “Farve.” – Favre, Favre. | -法福 -法福 法福 |
[10:12] | “Farv-ve-ve-ve-ve.” | 法唔唔唔唔唔 |
[10:16] | Oh, this is just like Brett Favre. | 这就像是布雷特·法福 |
[10:21] | Oh, come to mommy, | 赶紧到老娘嘴里来 |
[10:23] | you salty, greasy bit of heaven. | 你这咸咸的滑腻的诱人小东西 |
[10:25] | I’m gonna put you in my mouth. | 我要把你放进嘴里 |
[10:27] | I bet you wish you had a dime for every time you’ve said that. | 我打赌你这句话肯定经常挂嘴边 |
[10:31] | Victoria is a bitch. | 维多利亚是个贱人 |
[10:34] | I love that bird. | 我爱死那只鸟了 |
[10:37] | I give you Elka Ostrovsky’s, “Man-hands.” | 请欣赏爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基的《女汉子之手》 |
[10:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:42] | I was married to the mob. | 我曾嫁给黑帮人士 |
[10:44] | I lived through the horrors of war. | 我经历过战争的恐怖阴影 |
[10:47] | But I have never seen anything as terrifying as… | 但我这一生 遇到的最吓人的东西莫过于 |
[10:52] | man-hands. | 女汉子之手 |
[10:56] | I wanted the “A.” | 我想得个”A”嘛 |
[11:02] | So one of the reasons I stopped by | 我来这儿的一个原因 |
[11:04] | was because I thought maybe you would have some pointers for me. | 是因为我以为你们能给我指点一番 |
[11:07] | You mean, because of our centuries of experience? | 你是指我们累计长达百年的人生经验吗 |
[11:10] | No, I’m actually talking about in the men department. | 不 其实我是指与男人交往的经验 |
[11:12] | I hear you guys stay pretty busy. | 我听说你们一直都很忙 |
[11:15] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[11:17] | It… it’s regular “Sluts-ville” Over here. | 这几个就是”春庄”里的”春妹” |
[11:21] | So, what’s your secret? | 那你们的秘诀是什么 |
[11:22] | Oh, we leave a bowl of food out, | 我们放个乘着食物的碗在外面 |
[11:23] | and they just keep coming back. | 汉子们就络绎不绝了 |
[11:30] | I just rescued these puppies from a fire. | 我刚从火里就出了这几只小狗 |
[11:32] | Marry me. | 娶了我吧 |
[11:34] | Elka! Elka! | 爱尔卡 爱尔卡 |
[11:37] | You slept with Woody Allen? | 你和伍迪·艾伦睡了 |
[11:38] | Yes, and I feel terrible about it. | 没错 我觉得很羞愧 |
[11:40] | Guess what. | 知道吗 |
[11:41] | I have a date with my gynecologist. | 我和我的妇产科医生有个约会 |
[11:43] | They’re called “Appointments,” Dear. | 亲爱的 那玩意儿叫预约 |
[11:45] | I am through with men. | 我已经对男人没有感觉了 |
[11:47] | I am done with men, too. | 我也彻底放弃男人了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, what the * ? Oh, I’m sorry. | 没错 去他X的 抱歉 |
[11:53] | You are the best tutor ever. | 你是有史以来最好的导师 |
[11:55] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[12:00] | I believe you and I | 我相信你和我 |
[12:02] | are going to become great friends. | 将会成为很好的朋友 |
[12:06] | He’s more of a boy next door. | 他更像邻家哥哥 |
[12:08] | Positive, | 积极 |
[12:09] | upbeat… | 乐观 |
[12:12] | What is he? | 还有什么来着 |
[12:16] | Very nice. | 人很好 |
[12:22] | Boy, he’s cute. | 天呐 他真帅 |
[12:24] | I’d flirt if I wasn’t barefoot and wearing a flowered tarp. | 要不是赤脚穿得像花大姐 我早就搭讪了 |
[12:27] | I look like a crazy person. | 我看上去像个疯子 |
[12:29] | I need some subtle way to let him know I’m not crazy. | 我得巧妙地让他知道我不是疯子 |
[12:31] | I’m not crazy. | 我不是疯子 |
[12:35] | You look amazing. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[12:37] | Help! Pervert! | 救命 有变态 |
[12:39] | I don’t mean to speak ill of the dead, | 我不想说死人的坏话 |
[12:41] | but was he really this hairy? | 但他的毛发真这么浓密吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, he was a * load of hair. | 他的毛发多的一B |
[12:48] | Once you’ve had carnal relations with a gentleman of African descent… | 一旦和有非洲血统的男人有过肉体接触… |
[12:54] | it’s quite unusual to go back. | 欲”壑”真就再难”填”满了 |
[12:57] | Remember those giant muffins we loved | 还记得我们迷恋的大号松饼吗 |
[12:59] | until we found out they were, like, 1,000 calories each? | 直到我们发现每个都有上千的卡路里 |
[13:02] | He’s that good. He’s muffin good. | 他就有那么棒 他有松饼那么棒 |
[13:05] | Shut up! | 不是吧 |
[13:08] | She just get… you get a twinkle in your eye. | 她有点 你冲我眨巴眼 |
[13:09] | I am not tw… I am not twinkling. | 我没 我没眨巴眼 |
[13:11] | Well, we’re just gonna have to do for each other | 那我们只能互相帮助 |
[13:13] | what we did with the muffins. | 就像对付松饼那样 |
[13:15] | Just eat the top? | 只吃”最上层”的吗 |
[13:20] | At the end of the day, men want something real, | 毕竟说到底 男人想要些实实在在的 |
[13:22] | not some over-exaggerated sex doll right? | 而不是过分夸张的性爱玩偶 对吧 |
[13:28] | I mean, seriously. | 说真的 |
[13:29] | I had no idea you were double-jointed. | 我真不知道你身体的可塑性这么强 |
[13:32] | Neither did I. | 我之前也不知道 |
[13:34] | I like it rough. | 我喜欢粗暴的 |
[13:37] | Joy, are you in there? | 乔依 你在里面吗 |
[13:38] | – I forgot my key. – And cut. | -我忘了拿钥匙 -停拍 |
[13:41] | No, no, don’t cut! | 别啊 别停拍 |
[13:48] | Okay, you think they’re buying it out there? | 你觉得他们会信以为真吗 |
[13:50] | Oh, trust me, | 相信我 |
[13:51] | probably half the crew is on the phone to TMZ already. | 一半的剧组人员估计已经在给狗仔队报信了 |
[13:58] | And… scene. | 镜头 结束 |
[14:01] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[14:01] | I didn’t realize what big sluts you all were. | 你们这帮”春妹”原来有这么”春情荡漾”啊 |
[14:06] | So seriously, girls, | 说实话 姑娘们 |
[14:08] | what final advice can you give me? | 你们能给我的最后一条建议是什么 |
[14:09] | What is your secret to your success? | 你们这么火 是有什么秘诀吗 |
[14:11] | Hard work, and dedication to our craft. | 努力工作 热衷于演艺事业 |
[14:13] | Professionalism. | 职业素养 |
[14:14] | Mutual respect. | 互相尊重 |
[14:16] | No more than three shots at lunch. | 每顿午饭时最多喝三杯酒 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I messed up, whatever. | 说错台词了 不管了 |
[14:41] | I sent him a slightly younger picture of myself. | 我给他发了一张稍微年轻一些的照片 |
[14:46] | A cave drawing? | 洞穴壁画吗 |
[14:51] | I signed up when my bender was over. | 我酒醒了以后注册的[弯腰被干] |
[14:56] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:58] | – You lied to me. – Well, you lied to me. | -你欺骗了我 -是你骗了我 |
[15:00] | Oh, you are… are out of order. | 你简直 简直是抽风了 |
[15:08] | Where does it say you have lines? | 剧本上没有你的台词啊 |
[15:13] | Trufo-go-dar-ah-ah- vidan-eh-d e-deet | 是特吕弗 戈达尔 瓦迪姆的电影 |
[15:18] | – Action. – Trufo-go-dar-duh, uh… | -开拍 -特吕弗 戈达尔… |
[15:22] | vad-e-ma. | 瓦迪姆 |
[15:25] | Come on, Wendy, get it right. Here we go. | 拜托 温蒂 赶快把台词说对了 好了 |
[15:28] | – Action. – People, we’re acting. | -开拍 -各位 我们在演戏呢 |
[15:30] | Speak for yourself. | 你那是在演戏吗 |
[15:34] | I signed up when my… | 我酒醒了之后… |
[15:43] | You know how much I value our friendship. | 你知道我多么重视我们的友谊 |
[15:45] | You are the wings beneath my wind. | 你是我的风之下的双翼 |
[15:52] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢. |
[15:52] | It’s time for tai chi. | 该练太极了 |
[15:54] | And they’re serving tai chi, | 而且他们还提供太极 |
[15:56] | and they’re serving Chai tea. | 而且他们还提供印度茶 |
[16:03] | There you are. It’s time for Chai tea. | 你在这儿呢 该喝印度茶了 |
[16:16] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[16:17] | It’s time for tai chi, | 该练太极了 |
[16:19] | and they’re serving Chai tea. | 而且他们提供印度茶 |
[16:21] | Well, for… for… | 好 那么 那么 |
[16:26] | I signed up when my bender was over. | 我酒醒了之后注册的 |
[16:28] | In fact, that’s my screen name, | 实际上 我的网名就是这个 |
[16:30] | “Bender Over.” | 「干完酒再干」 |
[17:18] | And that’s how you do it. | 这么做就对了 |
[17:20] | How many years have you girls been on? | 你们几个姑娘演了多少年了 |
[17:24] | Feels like 91. | 感觉像是91集[白姨91岁] |
[17:26] | I just hope I have some of the success that you guys have had. | 我真希望自己能像你们这么成功 |
[17:29] | Well, we’re very excited to see your show. | 我们相当期待看你主演的剧 |
[17:31] | – Yeah, thank you. – Whatever it’s called. | -好的 谢谢 -鬼知道叫什么 |
[17:34] | Oh, it’s called Kirstie. | 就叫《柯尔斯蒂》 |
[17:36] | Just Kirstie? That’s original. | 就《柯尔斯蒂》吗 还真有独创性呢 |
[17:39] | No, but you know, I… I kind of like it. | 不 我还挺喜欢的 |
[17:40] | I mean, it’s simple. | 相当简约 |
[17:42] | Maybe we should’ve named our show after its star… | 或许我们也应该以演员的名字命名我们的剧 |
[17:45] | “Victoria.” | 《维多利亚》 |
[17:49] | No, I think actually, “Melanie,” has a nice ring to it. | 才不 我觉得其实叫《梅兰妮》更合适 |
[17:51] | Or simply, “Joy.” | 或者简单的《乔依》 |
[17:53] | Oh, that’s awful. | 天呐 这个太糟了 |
[17:56] | Everybody knows that “Ostrovsky,” | 地球人都知道《奥斯特洛夫斯基》 |
[17:58] | Is what a hit show sounds like. | 才是热门剧该有的名字 |
[18:01] | Your last looks, ladies. | 最后一个画面 姑娘们 |
[18:02] | Okay, bye-bye. Okay, you guys, you get back to work. | 好了 拜拜 好的 大家继续工作吧 |
[18:04] | Have a great night, Kirstie. | 祝你今夜愉快 柯尔斯蒂 |
[18:05] | Good luck with your show. You’re gonna be great. | 新剧大热 你肯定很棒 |
[18:06] | Thank you so much for letting me stop by. | 多谢你们让我探班 |
[18:08] | – I want a bell and roll please. – All right. | -打铃 准备拍摄 -没问题 |
[18:14] | Four banker, take three. | 第四段 第三镜 |
[18:15] | Three cameras. | 三号摄像机 |
[18:16] | And clear. | 就位 |
[18:18] | And action. | 开拍 |
[18:24] | That’s your line, Betty. | 该你说台词了 白姨 |