时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | We are all just thrilled for you. | 我们都为你感到无比兴奋 |
[00:13] | Thank you so much, Karl. | 非常感谢 卡尔 |
[00:16] | Just don’t let this little interlude impede your creativity. | 但莫让这小插曲阻塞你的创造力 |
[00:19] | Oh, I won’t, Yves. | 不会的 伊夫 |
[00:21] | I think this baby will inspire me to do my best work. | 这孩子会激发我 创作出最好的作品 |
[00:25] | We can’t wait to see what comes next year. | 我们已经迫不及待想看明年会出什么了 |
[00:27] | You are among the finest young designers we have. | 你是我们最优秀的年轻设计师之一 |
[00:29] | I’m so lucky to know you both. | 我很庆幸能认识二位 |
[00:32] | But, darling, where is your family? | 但你的家人在哪里 亲爱的? |
[00:37] | You mean the baby’s father? | 你是说孩子的父亲? |
[00:41] | Stuck in traffic? | 堵车了吧? |
[00:43] | 曼哈顿 1987年 | |
[00:45] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪里? |
[00:47] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[00:49] | What are you going to do? | 你们要做什么啊? |
[00:50] | We already told you. | 我们已经跟你说过了 |
[00:52] | It hurts! | 好痛 |
[00:54] | You’re having a fucking baby. Of course it hurts. | 肯定疼啊 你都快要生了好吧 |
[01:08] | Good evening, Ms. Preecher. I’m Dr. Andrew Hill. | 晚上好 普里切尔女士 我是安德鲁·希尔医生 |
[01:10] | Do you understand the procedure you’ll be undergoing today? | 您知道您今天要接受哪些流程吗? |
[01:13] | I-I don’t think I– | 我不知 我… |
[01:16] | Well, you made an agreement that cannot be reneged. | 您签了一份不可撤销的协议 |
[01:19] | But I– | 但是我… |
[01:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:21] | Can you open your legs for me, please? | 您能张开双腿吗? |
[01:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:25] | Little wider. Little wider. | 稍微开一点 再开一点 |
[01:28] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:30] | You’re looking good. Now push. | 你看起来不错 现在使劲 |
[01:35] | Push. Come on. | 使劲 加油 |
[01:37] | You’re gonna have to push a whole lot harder than that. Okay? | 您要比刚才那下更拼命才行 好吗? |
[01:41] | Come on! | 加油 |
[01:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[01:45] | Jesus. | 妈啊 |
[01:47] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[01:48] | Push. | 使劲 |
[01:49] | Oh, God. It’s gonna be a long night. | 天啊 这是要生一整夜了 |
[01:50] | A little help, please? A little help? | 谁来搭把手 好吗? |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:03] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 不要慌 |
[02:06] | All this– It’s all worth it. | 所有这一切都是值得的 |
[02:09] | All worth it. | 一切都值得 |
[02:10] | It’s all worth it. | 一切都值得 |
[02:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:13] | Push. Push. Push. Good. Yeah. | 使劲 使劲 使劲 很好 就这样 |
[02:17] | He’s crowning. He’s crowning. | 已经露头了 |
[02:21] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[02:38] | 汉普顿 2023年 | |
[02:41] | So what exactly would it entail? | 那具体要做什么呢? |
[02:43] | Just telling the jury what you saw. | 只要告诉陪审团你看到的就行 |
[02:45] | I didn’t see anything, Mom. | 妈 可我什么也没看到 |
[02:47] | Then you can simply testify as a character witness. | 那你可以简单地为我人品作证 |
[02:50] | Testifying to your character? | 为你的人品作证? |
[02:51] | And against your father’s. | 并且不为你父亲作证 |
[02:56] | I don’t have anything against Dad. | 我对爸没有任何不满 |
[02:58] | Well, of course you don’t. | 那还用说 |
[02:59] | He bought you the life you have. | 他给了你现在的生活 |
[03:01] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[03:02] | He sent you to RISD to be an artist. When that didn’t work out, | 他送你去RISD当艺术家 结果不太行 RISD:罗德岛设计学院成立于1877年,是美国最古老、最知名的艺术设计院校之一 |
[03:05] | he bought you a ludicrously expensive condo to cheer you up. | 为了哄你开心 他给你买了套血贵的公寓 |
[03:08] | Mom.Then he bought you a wedding to a woman who happened to die. | – 妈 – 接着他给你和横死女操办了一场婚礼 |
[03:11] | Stop this. | 别说了 |
[03:12] | Darling, I’m just stating facts. | 亲爱的 我只是陈述事实 |
[03:17] | Drop it. | 放下吧 |
[03:18] | The trial? I can’t, darling. | 审判吗?我不能 亲爱的 |
[03:21] | I’m all set to file tomorrow. I’ve hired Luther Feldman. | 我已准备好明天提文件了 我雇了卢瑟·费尔德曼 |
[03:25] | Luther Feldman really thinks you have a case? | 卢瑟·费尔德曼真的认为你有案子? |
[03:28] | He represented not one, but three of Harvey Weinstein’s victims. | 他代表的不只一人 而是三个哈维·韦恩斯坦的受害者 |
[03:32] | He does not take on cases lightly. | 他不轻易接案子的 |
[03:35] | I just don’t want you to come out of this looking crazy. | 我只是不想让你看起来像个疯子 |
[03:37] | Everyone already treats me like I’m crazy. What harm can this do? | 所有人都已经把我当成疯子了 这算个啥? |
[03:41] | This isn’t a lark, darling. | 这不是闹着玩的 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | No one accuses a person they once loved of assault because they have nothing better to do. | 若不是别无他法 谁会去控诉一个曾爱过的人呢? |
[03:50] | No one accuses anyone of sexual misconduct for any reason that isn’t rooted in desperation. | 若不是痛彻心扉 谁会去控告对自己的性侵犯呢? |
[03:58] | I love you, and I want to help you. | 我爱你 我也想帮你 |
[04:01] | But? | 但是? |
[04:03] | I always thought it was funny | 我一直觉得这很有趣 |
[04:04] | that we consider men the braver sex. | 我们竟然认为男人是更勇敢的 |
[04:08] | Women will do anything to help each other. | 女人会为帮助彼此赴汤蹈火 |
[04:12] | Some men won’t even stand up for the woman who birthed them. | 有些男人甚至不会为生养他们的女人挺身而出 |
[04:22] | I need to get home to Anna. | 我要回家找安娜 |
[04:24] | Didn’t you say she was in the city today? | 你不是说她今天在城里吗? |
[04:30] | You’re going to regret not believing me. | 你会因为不相信我而后悔的 |
[05:42] | Congratulations on your GG nom, Anna.Hi. Thank you. | – 恭喜你获得金球奖提名 安娜 – 谢谢 |
[05:46] | We are thrilled to be working with you.Hi. | 我们很高兴能和你共事 |
[05:50] | Oh, my God. Anna. Hi. Congrats. | 我的天 安娜 你好 恭喜 |
[05:54] | Oh. You too. | 哦 你也是 |
[05:56] | Oh. I meant on the pregnancy. | 哦 我是说怀孕啦 |
[05:58] | Who cares about awards? So silly. | 谁在乎奖项?太傻了 |
[06:00] | Ah. Right. | 啊 没错 |
[06:02] | Do you work with Siobhan? | 你和西沃恩是同事吗? |
[06:04] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[06:06] | Small world. I love her. | 世界真小 我爱她 |
[06:08] | Isn’t awards season so intense? | 颁奖季不是很激烈吗? |
[06:10] | I’m exhausted.Hmm. | 我累坏了 |
[06:12] | And I’m only 21. I can’t imagine how you feel. | 而我才21岁 我简直无法想象你的感受 |
[06:16] | Oh, my God. Are those Suprêmes? | 我的天 这些是Suprême可颂吗? Suprême:名为”顶级”的由Lafayette Bakery & Cafe’s(拉法叶烘培与咖啡屋)烘培制作的网红可颂 |
[06:19] | Oh, yeah. They’re, you know, from that– | 没错 它们是来自… |
[06:21] | I thought they were only sold in two drops a day, one per customer? | 我记得是每天限量卖的吧 每位顾客只能买一份? |
[06:25] | -Yeah, I actually– I know the– -May I? | – 是的 我实际上认识… – 我能尝一下吗? |
[06:28] | Mmm. I really shouldn’t. | 嗯 我真的忍不住 |
[06:31] | I wanna stay a sample size. | 希望能保持原样 |
[06:37] | Oh. So sorry. I have to take this. | 非常抱歉 我接个电话 |
[06:40] | It’s Lorne Michaels. | 是洛恩·迈克尔斯 |
[06:42] | Hi, Lorne. | 嗨 洛恩 |
[06:45] | No, that Saturday won’t work. She has another event. | 不行 那个周六不行 她还有其他活动 |
[06:48] | Oh, hey, sweetie. One sec. | 嘿 亲爱的 稍等 |
[06:49] | Okay. I’ll let you know. | 好吧 我会和你跟进的 |
[06:51] | I’ll check with her team and get back to you. Okay. | 我会和她团队商讨一下 然后给你答复 好吧 |
[06:54] | Oh, my God. Are those Suprêmes? | 哦 我的上帝 这些是Suprême可颂吗? |
[06:55] | What the fuck was Babette doing here? | 巴贝特在这里搞毛啊? |
[06:57] | Please don’t talk disrespectfully about one of my other clients. | 请礼貌谈论我的其他客户 |
[07:00] | Siobhan, she’s in my category. | 西沃恩 她和我是同一竞赛单元的 |
[07:03] | I don’t have a noncompete clause. | 我可没有竞业禁止条款 |
[07:05] | Come on. You’re– You’re my best friend. | 大姐 你是我最好的朋友 |
[07:07] | We’re also work colleagues. | 我们也是同事 |
[07:10] | We have to maintain boundaries, | 我们必须保持界限 |
[07:11] | and this is one you don’t wanna cross. | 你可不要踩这条红线 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:17] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:19] | Okay. Well, I brought you these overpriced | 好吧 我给你带了这些高价的 |
[07:23] | stupid pastries to say thank you. | 傻逼糕点来表示感谢 |
[07:26] | And I sincerely appreciate it. | 那我真心感激 |
[07:30] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[07:32] | It’s not all about you, babe. We’ve all got bills to pay. | 不是针对你 宝贝 赚钱的买卖总要做 |
[07:36] | Are you punishing me because I got pregnant? | 你是因为我怀孕了而惩罚我吗? |
[07:38] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[07:40] | Paranoid much? | 想太多 |
[07:43] | Relax. You’re out of the red. | 放松点 你人气已经逆袭了 |
[07:48] | Vomitgate’s behind us. Enjoy this. | 呕吐门已抛诸脑后 享受这一切吧 |
[07:53] | Or try to. | 至少享受试试 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | Wait. I have something for you. | 等等 我有东西给你 |
[08:03] | Gotta keep your energy up. It’s awards season. | 必须保持你能量充沛 现在是颁奖季 |
[08:54] | Do you need anything, Miss Alcott? | 你需要什么吗 阿尔卡特小姐? |
[08:58] | I’m sorry if this is a strange thing to ask, | 很抱歉冒昧请求 |
[09:01] | but my wife loves Vogue magazine, | 但我妻子很喜欢《Vogue》杂志 |
[09:05] | and she asked if you would sign this for her? | 她想问能不能给她签个名? |
[09:10] | I-I didn’t know you were married. | 我不知道你结婚了 |
[09:14] | Five years next month. | 下个月就五周年了 |
[09:17] | Let me find a pen. | 我找支笔 |
[10:31] | You did a very brave thing just now, Ms. Harding. | 你做了一件非常勇敢的事 哈丁女士 |
[10:34] | Thank you, Luther. I’m so grateful for your support and guidance. | 谢谢 卢瑟 我非常感谢你的支持和指导 |
[10:38] | Well, I’m proud to represent you. | 我很荣幸能代表你 |
[10:40] | You’re paving the way for many other women just like you. | 你为许多和你相同的女人铺平了道路 |
[10:44] | There are far too many. | 实在有太多了 |
[11:40] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[11:47] | I know what it’s like not to be believed. | 我知道不被相信是什么感觉 |
[11:51] | I was 25. | 我当时25岁 |
[11:53] | I was rising up in the world of fashion. | 在时尚界崭露头角 |
[11:57] | Ever since I was a child, I wanted to be a designer. | 我从小就想成为一名设计师 |
[12:00] | I came to FIT, | 我去FIT学习 FIT:纽约时装技术学院(Fashion Institute of Technology),是国际著名的服装与艺术设计院校,成立于1944年 |
[12:02] | but I didn’t even get a chance to graduate. | 却连毕业的机会都没有 |
[12:04] | I was scooped up by Lagerfeld and Saint Laurent. | 我被拉格斐和圣罗兰挖走了 |
[12:09] | They dubbed me protégé. | 他们称我为门徒 |
[12:12] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[12:14] | I had a one-night stand during Fleet Week. Ugh. | 舰队周时我有过一夜情 呃 |
[12:20] | I was going to have it taken care of. | 我本想把它处理掉的 |
[12:23] | I was on my way to the clinic… | 我在去诊所的路上… |
[12:27] | …when I was approached by a woman. | …有个女人走近我 |
[12:30] | She said she could help me. | 说她能帮我 |
[12:33] | She said that if I gave her the baby– | 她说如果我把孩子给她… |
[12:37] | Why did she want the baby? | 她为什么想要孩子? |
[12:38] | I don’t know. I didn’t then, and I still don’t. | 我不知 当时不知 到现在也不知 |
[12:43] | But I have theories. | 但我有自己的理论 |
[12:46] | I put them on the Internet, | 我把它们放到了网上 |
[12:48] | and no one believes me. | 没人相信我 |
[12:50] | They call me conspiracist. | 他们称我为阴谋论者 |
[12:53] | But I know these women are planning something. | 但我知道这些女人在计划着什么 |
[12:59] | Why did you go through with it all? | 你为什么要经历这一切? |
[13:01] | She said she would give me the world if I gave her this one thing. | 她说如果我给她这个东西 她会给我整个世界 |
[13:07] | And you did. | 所以你答应了 |
[13:08] | I sold the patent to my handbag | 我把设计卖给了这手提包牌子 |
[13:11] | to Marc Jacobs. | 马克·雅可布 |
[13:14] | I didn’t know who he was. No one did then. | 我不知道他是谁 当时没有人知道 |
[13:16] | Now they’re worldwide sensation. | 结果他们轰动了全世界 |
[13:19] | I live from the sales, but it’s not enough. It’s never enough. | 我靠销售为生 但这还不够 永远都不够 |
[13:28] | Are you telling me all this because of my husband? | 你告诉我这些是因为我丈夫吗? |
[13:32] | Your husband? God, no. | 你丈夫?天呐 不是 |
[13:36] | I don’t know anything about that asshole. | 我对那个混蛋一无所知 |
[13:40] | I’m telling you this because of your son. | 我告诉你这些是因为你儿子 |
[13:43] | Your son is in great danger, | 你儿子现在处境非常危险 |
[13:45] | and so is his wife. | 他妻子也是 |
[13:48] | They’ve been coming for your family for a long time. | 他们来找你的家人已经很久了 |
[13:51] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[13:52] | They are angry at him. | 他们生他的气 |
[13:55] | One of their most powerful players defected | 他们最强大的成员之一叛变了 |
[13:59] | because she fell in love with him. | 因为她爱上了他 |
[14:02] | Adeline? | 阿黛琳? |
[14:03] | Lower your voice. | 小声点 |
[14:05] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[14:07] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[14:11] | We’re so grateful you could get up here, Dr. Hill. | 我们很感激你能来这里 希尔医生 |
[14:13] | Oh, well, it’s not something I would normally do, | 哦 好吧 通常我是不会来的 |
[14:15] | but given the specificity of your circumstances… | 但考虑到你的特殊情况… |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[14:22] | I know. I know. | 对的 对的 |
[14:24] | It hurts. I’m sorry about that, my dear…Ow. | 很疼 对此我很抱歉 亲爱的… |
[14:26] | …but what you’re experiencing is a relatively common condition | …但你所体验的是一种相对常见的情况 |
[14:28] | for women in their third trimester called rib flare. | 叫做肋骨扩张 |
[14:31] | But I’m only in the second trimester. | 但我才怀孕中期 |
[14:34] | Okay. Well, uh, | 好吧 嗯 |
[14:35] | I guess the little guy’s growing pretty fast. | 我猜这小家伙长得很快 |
[14:37] | But, uh, everything is healthy otherwise. | 但除此之外一切都很健康 |
[14:39] | He’s just putting some pressure on your ribs as he grows, | 随着他的成长 会挤压到你的肋骨 |
[14:42] | especially on this side. | 尤其是在这边 |
[14:43] | So, any pain there? | 那里疼吗? |
[14:45] | No, actually. [breathes heavily]Okay. Well, that confirms it then. | 不 事实上 好吧 好吧 那就证实了 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:49] | Remember, this is good news, for baby at least. | 记住 这是个好消息 至少对宝宝来说是这样 |
[14:53] | For mom, it could make things a little bit uncomfortable. | 对妈妈来说 这可能会有点不舒服 |
[14:55] | Now, Cora in my office can send over some light exercises I recommend. | 我办公室的科拉会发送一些我推荐的轻度锻炼教程 |
[15:00] | Um, baths and prenatal yoga are also really helpful too. | 洗澡和产前瑜伽也很有帮助 |
[15:05] | Baths and yoga. That’s– That’s all you can do? | 洗澡和瑜伽 就只有这些吗? |
[15:10] | I mean, I-I can’t keep going on in-in-in this much pain. | 我不能一直这么痛苦下去 |
[15:13] | Well, I’m sorry that nobody ever said | 我很抱歉 就没人说过 |
[15:15] | that pregnancy was gonna be a walk in the park, Ms. Alcott. | 怀孕像在公园散步一样轻松 阿尔卡特女士 |
[15:25] | Uh. Okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[15:28] | Why don’t you describe your pain a little more clearly to me? | 要不你把你的疼痛再向我描述得更清楚一点? |
[15:34] | Um, it’s– it’s the rib and, uh, just this, like, | 呃 肋骨是一处 还有就是 |
[15:39] | stabbing pain in– in my groin on and off. | 我的腹股沟处也不时刺痛 |
[15:43] | Well, sounds like you have round ligament pain on top of the rib flare. | 听起来你肋部上方有圆韧带疼痛 |
[15:47] | But Cora can help with that too. | 但是科拉也可以帮忙 |
[15:48] | She just got licensed as a pelvic floor therapist. | 她刚刚获得了骨盆底治疗师的执照 |
[15:52] | So, we’ll set up an appointment. | 那我们就预约一下 |
[15:55] | What does that entail? | 那意味着什么? |
[15:57] | Miss Alcott, | 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[15:59] | I need to know that you’re willing to do everything you can for a healthy pregnancy. | 我需要知道你愿意为了宝宝健康尽你所能 |
[16:04] | I am. I mean of c– of course I am. | 我愿意 这是肯定的呀 |
[16:07] | Okay. Well, good because it also means no travel whatsoever for the remainder of the pregnancy. | 很好 因为这也意味着在怀孕的剩余周期里不要旅行 |
[16:14] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么? |
[16:18] | She’s nominated for a Golden Globe. Ceremony’s in a couple weeks. | 她获得了金球奖提名 仪式几周后举行 |
[16:21] | Yes, I understand all that, but the time has come to ask yourselves a question: | 是的 我明白这一切 但现在是时候问自己一个问题: |
[16:25] | “What’s more important? A baby or an award?” | “什么更重要?一个宝宝还是一个奖项?” |
[16:29] | I mean, get used to having your dreams crushed. | 我是说 习惯梦想被粉碎吧 |
[16:31] | That’s what being a parent is. | 这就是为人父母 |
[16:33] | My oldest just found out she didn’t get early admission for U Penn. | 我大女儿刚刚发现她没有被宾夕法尼亚大学提前录取 |
[16:35] | It’s like Hiroshima all over again in my house. | 就像广岛轰炸在我家重演一样 |
[16:38] | Pregnancy is like everything else. | 怀孕和其他事情一样 |
[16:41] | Use common sense, you should be just fine. | 运用常识 你应该没问题 |
[16:44] | Stop listening to your gut? | 停止听从你的直觉? |
[16:47] | Watch out. | 时刻注意 |
[16:57] | What can I do for you, baby? | 我能为你做什么 宝贝? |
[17:07] | Invite Sonia over for dinner. | 邀请索尼娅过来吃晚饭 |
[17:10] | Sonia? | 索尼娅? |
[17:11] | Yeah, she’s out here for the gallery anyways. | 是啊 反正她是来这边的画廊了 |
[17:14] | Maybe some girl time will be good for me. | 也许一些女孩时间对我有好处 |
[17:17] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[17:22] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[17:23] | Think about pulling the baby | 想象在呼气时 |
[17:25] | down into the mat as you exhale. | 向下拉伸宝宝抵住垫子 |
[17:29] | Are you still having any lower back pain? | 你的下背部还疼吗? |
[17:32] | No, actually. Feels good. | 不疼了 感觉还不错 |
[17:34] | See? Your body will always tell you when something’s wrong. | 你看 你的身体总会告诉你什么时候有问题 |
[18:29] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:05] | The centerpiece is doing too much. | 中间装饰太过头了 |
[19:07] | I think we need something simpler. | 我们需要更简洁些 |
[19:09] | Oh, does this look good to you, Miss Alcott? | 你觉得这样好吗 阿尔卡特小姐? |
[19:12] | Looks great. | 看起来很棒 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:19] | Sonia. | 索尼娅 |
[19:20] | I’m so sorry. I know I’m way too early. | 我很抱歉 我来得太早了 |
[19:24] | That’s fine. That’s fine. | 那很好 没事的 |
[19:27] | I just– I forget how close everything is out here. | 我只是…忘了这里离得都很近 |
[19:31] | We’re just getting situated. | 我们也才刚刚适应 |
[19:33] | Fab. | 太棒了 |
[19:37] | Great light. | 光线很好 |
[19:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[19:44] | Miss Shawcross, can I g-grab your jacket? | 肖克劳斯小姐 要我帮你拿外套吗? |
[19:48] | -Oh, thank you so much. | 哦 非常感谢你 |
[19:54] | I don’t know why she was looking at you like that. | 我不知道她为什么那样看着你 |
[19:56] | She was probably just taken aback by my stunning beauty. | 她可能只是被我惊人的美貌吓了一跳 |
[20:02] | Look, I just wanted to say, before Dex came back, | 听着 我只想说 在德克斯回来之前 |
[20:07] | I’m-I’m sorry if I’ve been cold to you. | 如果我对你表现冷淡 我很抱歉 |
[20:10] | Stop. You’re pregnant and campaigning for an Oscar nomination. | 没事 你怀孕了 而且还在竞争奥斯卡提名 |
[20:16] | You can behave any way you like. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[20:19] | Oh, speaking of which. | 说到这个 |
[20:22] | Some baby gifts. | 一些婴儿礼物 |
[20:23] | Oh, you– you did not have to do that. | 哦 你…实在太客气了 |
[20:26] | Please. Babies are the only people who deserve gifts. | 拜托 婴儿是唯一值得收礼的人 |
[20:30] | Really, I’m amazed any of us survived the trauma | 真的 我们被迫降生在一个我们未曾允诺的世界里 |
[20:34] | of being forced into a world we never consented to live in. | 我很惊讶我们竟能在这样的创伤后求得生存 |
[20:39] | Oh, God. Speaking of trauma, | 天啊 说到创伤 |
[20:41] | Dex told me what’s been happening to you. | 德克斯告诉了我你的遭遇 |
[20:46] | He told you about the stalker? | 他告诉你跟踪狂的事了吗? |
[20:48] | Ugh. Sounds like a literal nightmare. | 呃 听起来像一场噩梦 |
[20:53] | Yeah, it’s-it’s been hell. | 是啊 简直像在地狱 |
[20:59] | You know, I– | 话说 我… |
[21:01] | I actually thought that you were following me at one point. | 我真的一度以为你在跟踪我 |
[21:07] | I-I know that sounds crazy. I just– | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 我只是… |
[21:09] | I saw someone wearing those green heels you had on at the gallery. | 我看到有人穿着你在画廊穿的同款绿色高跟鞋 |
[21:14] | Oh, God, I never wear green. | 哦 上帝 我从来不穿绿色 |
[21:17] | Oh, no, the color washes me out terribly. | 这颜色让我很不舒服 |
[21:20] | Even on my feet. | 即使是在我的脚上 |
[21:25] | I must be misremembering. | 我一定是记错了 |
[21:26] | Oh, pregnancy hormones. | 哦 孕激素作祟啦 |
[21:28] | God, I could only imagine. | 天啊 我未曾体验过 |
[21:42] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[21:42] | Ew. Don’t call me that. | 呕 不要那样叫我 |
[21:48] | Could you | 你能 |
[21:50] | put down your phone? | 放下手机吗? |
[21:52] | If only just for the rest of the meal. | 哪怕只是为了剩下的晚餐 |
[21:56] | Thirty seconds. That’s all I ask. | 三十秒 这是我唯一的要求 |
[22:01] | Do you realize there’s hundreds of millions of dollars in deals in your hand right now? | 你知道在你手里的是上亿美元的交易吗 |
[22:06] | But there is nothing more valuable than human connection. | 但是没有什么能比得上人与人之间的感情 |
[22:11] | I already came over here for dinner with you | 我都过来和你一起吃饭了 |
[22:14] | as if we’re, like, a couple. | 就好像我们是一对一样 |
[22:18] | And now I have to fucking listen to you talk? | 现在我他妈的还要听你说话? |
[22:20] | That’s way too much to ask of me, Hamish. | 要求别太多 哈米什 |
[22:22] | I need to know something. | 我想知道一些事情 |
[22:24] | Just answer my question, and I will give it back. | 回答我的问题 我会还给你的 |
[22:26] | -Are you fucking kidding me? -Tell me the truth. | – 你他妈的在逗我吗? – 告诉我真相 |
[22:28] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[22:29] | That film script you gave me just over a year ago– | 一年前你给我的电影剧本… |
[22:33] | the one you told me to put my name on | 你让我把我名字写上去的那个 |
[22:35] | and direct without any other information whatsoever, | 没有任何其他信息的那个 |
[22:38] | including who wrote it | 甚至不知道是谁写的 |
[22:40] | and how you got your hands on it– | 你是怎么拿到它的… |
[22:42] | that film, which everyone told me, | 每个人都告诉我 |
[22:44] | including my own agents, would go absolutely nowhere, | 包括我自己的代理人们 说就算死也不会想到 |
[22:47] | especially if I cast Anna Victoria Alcott, | 我会选派安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特做主角 其实是你坚持要的 |
[22:50] | who you insisted upon– is now a frontline awards contender | 这部电影现在是最热门的奖项竞争者 |
[22:55] | and has been nominated for no less than 11 Golden Globes. | 获得了至少十一项金球奖提名 |
[22:59] | Why are you saying that like it’s a bad thing? | 为什么你说的好像这是件坏事? |
[23:01] | What the fuck is going on, Siobhan? | 西沃恩 这到底是怎么回事? |
[23:07] | And who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[23:12] | Well, I was determined to use my own menses as the primary material. | 我决定用我自己的月经作为主要材料 |
[23:17] | I had to collect it, store it, save it. | 我必须收集它 装好它 保存它 |
[23:20] | Everyone thought I was mad. | 每个人都认为我疯了 |
[23:22] | Well, that’s what they always say about women who end up being geniuses. | 嗯 这就是人们常说的最终成为天才的女人 |
[23:26] | Pain is the touchstone of growth. | 痛苦是成长的试金石 |
[23:30] | Well, sometimes pain is just pain. | 嗯 有时候痛苦只是痛苦 |
[23:32] | Dex. | 德克斯 |
[23:34] | Not in my world. | 我不这样认为 |
[23:37] | I decided the first time my mum hit me, I was never gonna waste any of it. | 我妈妈第一次打我的时候 我就决定 我不会浪费任何痛苦 |
[23:42] | Your mom hit you? | 你妈妈打你了? |
[23:43] | Almost every day. | 几乎每天都有 |
[23:45] | Well, she was borderline or bipolar. | 她是边缘型或者躁郁症患者 |
[23:49] | Both. Who knows? | 都是 谁知道呢? |
[23:52] | You know, women weren’t diagnosed in those days. | 你知道 那时候女人是不会被诊断的 |
[23:54] | They just screamed behind doors. | 她们只能在门后尖叫 |
[23:59] | So, I moved to Berlin when I was 17 to get away from her. | 所以 为了远离她 我17岁时搬到了柏林 |
[24:03] | Started alchemizing my pain into art, | 开始把我的痛苦炼成艺术 |
[24:06] | and now I’m grateful for everything she put me through. | 现在我很感激她让我经历的一切 |
[24:12] | Landed me here, | 把我带到了这里 |
[24:14] | with you. | 和你们一起 |
[24:35] | -So much fun. -You’re an excellent host. | – 太有趣了 – 你真是招待太周了 |
[24:37] | -Thank you. -Not as good as Anna. | – 谢谢你 – 没有安娜好 |
[24:38] | -So fun. -Yeah, it was. | – 太有趣了 – 是啊 |
[24:39] | It was a great time. | 真是一段美好的时光 |
[24:41] | Let me walk you to your car. | 让我陪你走到你车那里 |
[24:43] | -Thank you. -Okay. Great, great. | – 谢谢 – 好吧 很好 很好 |
[24:46] | I’ll see you at the gallery. | 我们画廊见 |
[24:50] | I, um… …wanted to ask you something. | 我…想问你点事 |
[24:55] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[24:58] | Have you seen this photo? | 你看过这张照片吗? |
[25:02] | Um, no. | 嗯 没有 |
[25:04] | I can’t say I have. | 我真的没见过 |
[25:07] | Bloody hell. She looks just like me. | 该死的 她看起来很像我 |
[25:10] | Yeah, that’s– that’s what I thought. | 是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[25:12] | But as a carefree blonde. With eyebrows. | 但是她倒是一个无忧无虑的金发女郎 还有眉毛 |
[25:15] | And no facial piercings. | 也没有面部穿孔 |
[25:19] | Did Dex say the same thing? | 德克斯也这么说吗? |
[25:24] | Are you sure you don’t know her? | 你确定你不认识她吗? |
[25:27] | I’d remember meeting someone who resembles my less evil twin. | 如果我见到这么像我的只是少点邪气的人 我肯定会记得的 |
[25:40] | Sorry, it– | 抱歉 这… |
[25:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:43] | God, I can only imagine | 天啊 我简直无法想象 |
[25:44] | the amount of pressure you’re under right now. | 你现在承受的压力 |
[25:47] | Okay? You have to be gentle with yourself. | 好吗?你要对自己温柔一点 |
[25:52] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:57] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[26:01] | Call me if you need any help. | 如果你需要任何帮助 打电话给我 |
[26:06] | My hotel’s 15 minutes away. | 我的酒店离这里只有15分钟 |
[26:18] | Looking for something? | 在找什么吗? |
[26:21] | Did you have a nice time? | 你玩得开心吗? |
[26:23] | How do you know Sonia? | 你怎么认识索尼娅的? |
[26:24] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[26:26] | Hmm. But you knew her last name. | 嗯 但是你知道她的姓 |
[26:28] | Because Mr. Harding told me. | 因为哈丁先生告诉我 |
[26:30] | Oh, don’t call him that. | 哦 别这么叫他 |
[26:33] | And you don’t need to call me Miss Alcott either. | 你也不需要叫我 阿尔卡特小姐 |
[26:35] | -Miss Baldwin likes us to. -But I don’t. | – 鲍德温小姐喜欢我们这样 – 但我不喜欢 |
[26:37] | I’m only comfortable doing what Miss Baldwin asks. | 我只做鲍德温小姐要求的事情 |
[26:41] | You were looking at her like you knew her. | 你看着她好像你认识她 |
[26:44] | She just looks so much like an old friend of mine– | 她看起来很像我的一个老朋友… |
[26:48] | Adeline. | 阿黛琳 |
[26:50] | Who’s Adeline? | 谁是阿黛琳? |
[26:56] | Thank you for tonight. | 今晚谢谢你 |
[27:09] | You opened my gift? | 你打开了我的礼物? |
[27:11] | Well, I couldn’t resist. | 我无法抗拒 |
[27:16] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[27:31] | Kamal. | 卡马尔 |
[27:33] | We’re going to physical therapy, not the house. | 我们要去理疗 不是来公寓 |
[27:35] | Well, this is the address the doctor’s office gave me. | 这里是医生办公室给我的地址 |
[27:43] | I had no idea. That’s so crazy. How long have you guys lived here? | 不敢相信 太疯狂了 你们住在这里多久了? |
[27:49] | Well, Dex has been here, like, 15 years. | 德克斯已经在这里呆了十五年了 |
[27:52] | That long? I-I always forget he’s older. He looks good for his age. | 那么久?我总是忘记他比我大 就他的年龄来说 他看起来很年轻 |
[27:59] | Um, yeah and I’ve been here since we got engaged. | 嗯 是的 我们订婚后我就一直在这里 |
[28:02] | So, like, five years ago. | 大概五年前 |
[28:04] | You can have a seat on the table. | 你可以坐在板上 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:08] | Um, should I take my shoes off? | 我要脱鞋吗? |
[28:09] | Um, just take off everything | 脱掉下半身的 |
[28:11] | from the waist down, and we’re good. | 衣服就行 |
[28:14] | Oh, oh. | 哦哦 |
[28:15] | Well, we can certainly do external pelvic massage as well. | 我们当然也可以只做外部骨盆按摩 |
[28:19] | If you’re open to deeper work, it really helps if I have access internally. | 如果你同意进行更深入的理疗 那效果会更好 |
[28:24] | Up to you. | 由你决定 |
[28:26] | Yeah, I don’t know about that. | 啊 我也不知道 |
[28:27] | No problem at all. “It’s your body.” | 完全没问题 “这是你的身体” |
[28:33] | So, I guess the pain’s gotten better then? | 我想疼痛已经减轻了? |
[28:38] | Let’s just give it a try. | 我们就试一试吧 |
[28:39] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 我给你点私人空间 |
[28:53] | Sign this consent form for me. | 麻烦签下这份同意书 |
[28:54] | What is all this?Just standard practice. | – 这都是什么? – 只是标准流程 |
[29:03] | Lie down for me. | 可以躺下了 |
[29:07] | You’ll feel some coldness and pressure. | 你会感到一些寒冷和压力 |
[29:11] | It’s nothing you haven’t felt before. | 你可能以前没感受过 |
[29:19] | Your right iliococcygeus is tight. | 你的右髂尾肌很紧 |
[29:22] | I’m gonna try to release it. | 我会试着放松它 |
[29:24] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[29:27] | Any better? | 好点了吗? |
[29:29] | I ca– I can’t really tell. | 我真的没法判断 |
[29:30] | Your left pubococcygeus needs releasing too. One moment. | 你的左耻骨尾骨也需要放松 稍等片刻 |
[29:34] | Okay. I wa– I want you to stop. | 好吧 我希望你停下来 |
[29:36] | Just one moment. | 请稍等 |
[29:39] | You know, uh– I’m not– I’m not really sure about this. | 我感觉…我不太确定 |
[29:42] | Just one moment. | 请稍等 |
[29:43] | -Okay. I want you to stop. -It’s almost released. | – 好吧 我要你停下来 – 马上就放松了 |
[29:46] | Get your fingers out of me! | 把你手指拿出来 |
[29:50] | Not everyone’s ready for the deeper work. | 不是每个人都准备好做更深入的理疗 |
[30:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[30:18] | I heard that noise again. | 我又听到那个声音了 |
[30:21] | -What noise? -You didn’t hear it? | – 什么声音?- 你没听到吗? |
[30:25] | Right. You think the house is haunted or something. | 对哦 你觉得这房子闹鬼还是怎么的 |
[30:32] | Anna. Anna. Anna. | 安娜 安娜 安娜 |
[30:40] | Cora molested me today. | 科拉今天骚扰了我 |
[30:43] | What? | 什么? |
[30:45] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[30:46] | She stuck her fingers inside of me. | 她把手指伸进了我的身体 |
[30:47] | When I told her to stop, she wouldn’t. | 我让她停下来 她不肯 |
[30:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 对不起 |
[30:51] | What are you talking about?Dex, it’s not funny. | – 你在说什么?- 德克斯 这不好笑 |
[30:54] | Cora is a trained physical therapist, babe. | 科拉是训练有素的理疗师 宝贝 |
[30:56] | I really don’t think that she would– | 我真的不认为她会… |
[30:57] | Why don’t you ever just fucking believe me? | 你为什么不相信我? |
[31:01] | Where are you going? Don’t ignore me, Anna. | 你要去哪里?别无视我 安娜 |
[31:07] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈是疯了吗? |
[31:10] | You know what, Dex? Maybe I am. | 你知道吗 德克斯?也许我是疯了 |
[31:13] | And you know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗? |
[31:15] | I like myself a lot fucking better this way. | 我他妈更喜欢这样的自己 |
[31:18] | I know you’re upset that you can’t go to the Golden Globes. | 我知道你因为不能去金球奖而难过 |
[31:24] | Don’t laugh at me. | 不要嘲笑我 |
[31:29] | Wait. You– You– You think this is about the– the Golden Globes? | 等等 你…你觉得这和金球奖有关? |
[31:37] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了? |
[31:39] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 是你到底怎么了? |
[31:43] | You thought you could bury your grief | 你以为和我结婚就可以 |
[31:45] | about your beautiful dead wife by marrying me? | 埋葬和你那美丽亡妻的悲伤? |
[31:49] | Thought I’d be your cute little prop? | 以为我会是你可爱的小棉袄? |
[31:51] | I mean, what century do you think it is, Dex? | 妈呀 你活在什么世纪 德克斯? |
[31:54] | And what exactly are you offering me? | 而你到底又能给我什么呢? |
[31:57] | I don’t– I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to do, Anna. | 我不知道该怎么办 我不知道该怎么办 安娜 |
[31:59] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[32:02] | I’m not having an affair. | 我没有外遇 |
[32:04] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:06] | I mean admit that you think I’m crazy. | 我的意思是承认你认为我疯了 |
[32:09] | Just admit that you think I’ve made everything up. | 就承认你认为我编造了一切 |
[32:11] | That you think there was never a stalker in our apartment. | 认为我们公寓里从来没有跟踪狂 |
[32:14] | That you think I wrote on the mirror | 认为那些字是我写在镜子上的 |
[32:16] | and called the cops to get attention | 打电话给警察来引起注意 |
[32:18] | or some dumb shit. | 这样或那样 |
[32:20] | That I made up the fake nurse. | 我虚构了那个假护士 |
[32:21] | That I planted the fucking dolls. | 我放了那些该死的娃娃 |
[32:23] | Yes! | 我承认 |
[32:27] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[32:29] | Of course. Yes! | 当然了 没错 |
[32:33] | I knew it. I fucking knew it. | 我就知道 我他妈就知道 |
[32:35] | What else am I supposed to think, Anna? | 我还能怎么想 安娜? |
[32:38] | None of it makes any sense. | 这些都没有任何意义 |
[32:40] | You’re right about that. | 你说得很对 |
[32:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:45] | I love you. But– | 我爱你 但是… |
[32:47] | This-This isn’t love. This is suffocation. | 这可不是爱 是沉溺 |
[32:50] | This is how you treat a child. | 是你对待孩子的方式 |
[32:54] | What– | 什么… |
[32:56] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[32:57] | I need you to believe me. | 我需要你相信我 |
[33:00] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[33:05] | Thanks for your honesty. | 谢谢你的诚实 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna watch the Globes. You coming? | 我要去看金球奖 你来吗? |
[33:40] | It is my great honor to present this year’s Golden Globe Award | 我很荣幸颁发今年的金球奖 |
[33:44] | for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama. | 最佳剧情类电影女演员 |
[33:47] | And the award goes to… | 这个奖颁给了… |
[33:52] | …Babette Eno,Daddy, Do You Love Me. | 来自《父爱何存》的芭贝特·伊诺 |
[34:01] | Um, I can’t believe I’m even up here. | 呃 我不敢相信我会站在这里 |
[34:04] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for the amazing shoulders I’ve been privileged to stand on. | 如果没有各位的鼎力襄助 我也不会站在这里 |
[34:09] | My fellow nominees, thank you for paving the way for me. | 我的提名伙伴们 感谢你们为我让路 |
[34:14] | – Anna Victoria Alcott, wherever– | 安娜·维克多利亚·阿尔卡特 无论你在哪里 |
[35:22] | Shouldn’t you be at the Golden Globes with your new fucking client? | 你不是应该和你的新客户去金球奖吗? |
[35:24] | Look, I’m disappointed too. | 听着 我也很失望 |
[35:26] | But I’m gonna ask you something. | 但我要问你一件事 |
[35:29] | Do you want an Oscar? | 你想要奥斯卡吗? |
[35:31] | You know I do. | 你知道我想要的 |
[35:33] | Do you want it as much as a baby? | 你像要孩子一样想要它吗? |
[35:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:39] | Are you willing to do whatever I say to get it? | 你愿意做我说的任何事来得到它吗? |
[35:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:46] | Good. I’ll call you in the morning. | 很好 我早上再给你打电话 |
[36:03] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[36:09] | 突发新闻 金球奖得主芭贝特·伊诺于车祸中丧生 |