时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hi, glad you’re back. Let me catch you up. | 嗨 很高兴又见面了 我带你们回顾下前情 |
[00:11] | Elka won a spot on city council. | 爱尔卡在市议会赢得一席之地 |
[00:15] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[00:16] | Victoria shared an academy award with Helen Mirren. | 维多利亚与海伦·米伦共享一项奥斯卡奖 |
[00:19] | And the oscar goes to Helen Mirren. | 获得奥斯卡奖的是海伦·米伦 |
[00:21] | Fxxk! | 操 |
[00:23] | – And Victoria Chase. – What? | -以及维多利亚·蔡斯 -什么 |
[00:25] | It’s a tie! | 平手 |
[00:27] | And Joy was proposed to by three guys on the same night– | 乔依在同一晚 遭遇三位男士求婚 |
[00:30] | Simon, Mitch, and Bob. | 西蒙 米奇和鲍勃 |
[00:31] | But before she could answer, | 但在她做出决定前 |
[00:32] | she was knocked out by Simon, Mitch, and Bob. | 她被西蒙 米奇和鲍勃打晕了 |
[00:36] | Oh, she’s not gonna like that picture. | 她不会喜欢这张照片的 |
[00:39] | Better start the show. | 赶紧开始看新戏吧 |
[00:41] | Which do you think is the biggest news– | 你觉得以下哪项是最重大的消息 |
[00:43] | Who Joy has chosen to marry | 乔依选择嫁给谁 |
[00:45] | or the latest development in my super-exciting career? | 还是我超级令人激动的事业的最新发展 |
[00:51] | Probably Joy’s thing. | 可能是乔依的事吧 |
[00:54] | But you haven’t heard my thing yet. | 但你还没有听我的事 |
[00:56] | I haven’t heard Joy’s thing either. | 我也没听到乔依的事 |
[01:00] | All right, I’m gonna tell you anyway. | 反正我要告诉你 |
[01:01] | I am flying to New York this afternoon | 今天下午我会去纽约 |
[01:04] | to star in a movie with Brad Pitt. | 与布拉德·皮特共同主演一部电影 |
[01:07] | Brad Pitt! | 布拉德·皮特 |
[01:08] | I might actually see one of your movies. | 我说不定真会去看你的一部电影呢 |
[01:13] | I was about to accept the lead in an HBO drama | 我本来要接HBO台一部剧的主角戏份 |
[01:16] | when my darling co-oscar-winning Helen Mirren called. | 结果我亲爱的奥斯卡共同获奖者海伦·米伦打来电话 |
[01:20] | Oh, she had to pass on the Brad Pitt movie, | 她接不了布拉德·皮特的这部电影 |
[01:22] | so she recommended me. | 所以她推荐了我 |
[01:26] | It’s just so beautiful the way we A-listers give freely. | 我们一线明星无私给予的方式真是太感人了 |
[01:36] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[01:38] | Oh, it’s so good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[01:40] | Oh, and it’s so good to have you home. | 你能回家真好 |
[01:42] | But where’s Melanie? | 梅兰妮呢 |
[01:43] | I thought she was driving you from the hospital. | 她不是要开车去医院接你回来吗 |
[01:45] | Yes, she was, | 是的 |
[01:46] | but the doctor said I should avoid stressful situations. | 但医生说我应该避开有压力的环境 |
[01:48] | Did she say who she was gonna marry yet?! | 她说了要嫁给谁吗 |
[01:50] | Simon, Mitch, or Bob? Simon, Mitch, or Bob? | 西蒙 米奇还是鲍勃 西蒙 米奇还是鲍勃 |
[01:54] | So I took a cab. | 所以我打出租车回来的 |
[01:57] | Plus, I wanted to tell all of you my decision together. | 再说 我想同时对大家说出我的决定 |
[02:00] | So who’s the lucky guy? | 那么 最终花落谁家呢 |
[02:02] | Well, I was up all night picturing myself | 我整晚都在想象自己 |
[02:04] | married to each one of them, and only one of them felt right. | 嫁给他们每个人后的情景 只有一个人感觉是对的 |
[02:07] | – Mitch? – No. | -米奇 -不是 |
[02:08] | – Bob? – No. | -鲍勃 -不是 |
[02:09] | Simon! I knew it! | 西蒙 我就知道 |
[02:11] | Yes, it’s Simon. It’s always been Simon. | 没错 是西蒙 一直都是他 |
[02:14] | He was my first love, and when he came back into my life, | 他是我的初恋 当他回到我的生命中后 |
[02:17] | it just felt like destiny. | 感觉这就是命中注定 |
[02:18] | Oh, that is wonderful, sweetie. | 太好了 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | Have you told him yet? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[02:21] | No, I have to break the news to Bob and Mitch first. | 没 我得先跟鲍勃和米奇说 |
[02:24] | – I owe them that. – How are you gonna tell Mitch? | -我至少该做到这一点 -你打算怎么跟米奇说 |
[02:26] | Oh, I have it all planned out | 我已经计划好了 |
[02:28] | so we part as friends. | 那样就算分开了 也依然是朋友 |
[02:30] | I go over in my black dress that makes me look sorry | 我会穿上黑裙子 这样看起来我很抱歉 |
[02:32] | but in a hot way. | 但依然性感 |
[02:35] | I reference his best qualities: | 我会列举他的优点 |
[02:37] | He’s handsome, kind, | 他帅气 宽容 |
[02:40] | handsome. | 帅气 |
[02:43] | We kiss farewell and he asks– no, insists | 我们吻别后 他要求 不 是坚持 |
[02:46] | that we remain good friends. | 我们依然做好朋友 |
[02:51] | It’s Mitch. | 是米奇 |
[02:54] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:56] | What do you mean, we’ll never be friends? | 什么叫”我们永远做不成朋友了” |
[02:58] | How did you– | 你是怎么… |
[03:00] | He bugged the living room. | 他在客厅装了窃听器 |
[03:06] | Well, you’re a detective, I suppose that’s normal. | 你是私家侦探 我想这很正常 |
[03:12] | Cameras, too? | 摄像头也有啊 |
[03:31] | Okay, I think I found the last one. | 好了 我想我找出了最后一个 |
[03:34] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来真好笑 |
[03:36] | I had no idea those cameras were there, | 我之前根本不知道这些摄像头的存在 |
[03:37] | but now that they’re gone, I kind of miss them. | 但现在没有了 我还有些想念 |
[03:45] | I’m going to New York with you. | 我跟你一起去纽约 |
[03:47] | What? | 什么 |
[03:48] | The heat’s on. I’ve gotta get out of town. | 处在风口浪尖上 我得赶紧离开 |
[03:53] | Last night at the council meeting, | 在昨晚的市议会上 |
[03:54] | Elka announced that she has a plan | 爱尔卡宣布她有个计划 |
[03:56] | to bring a thousand jobs to Cleveland. | 能为克利夫兰带来上千就业机会 |
[03:58] | – She has no plan. – Why would you do that? | -她根本没计划 -你为什么要信口胡说啊 |
[04:01] | The mayor was being all braggy. | 市长就在那里瞎吹 |
[04:03] | You know how I get. | 你也知道我的脾气 |
[04:06] | Fine. Fine, but I am not introducing you to Brad Pitt. | 好吧 但我不会把你介绍给布拉德·皮特 |
[04:10] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[04:16] | Did you break the news to Bob? | 你告诉鲍勃了吗 |
[04:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[04:18] | I tried to call, but I haven’t been able to reach him. | 我打了电话 但他没接 |
[04:20] | I hate to let him down. He’s so sweet. | 我不想让他失望 他人那么好 |
[04:22] | He really is, | 的确是的 |
[04:23] | but right now, you and Simon should be together. | 但现在 你和西蒙应该在一起 |
[04:26] | I have to tell Bob first. | 我必须先告诉鲍勃 |
[04:28] | Well, let me tell him. | 我来告诉他 |
[04:29] | We’re friends. I will let him down gently. | 我和他是朋友 我会照顾他的情绪 |
[04:31] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[04:32] | So go and plan your perfect scottish wedding. | 快去策划你的完美苏格兰婚礼吧 |
[04:35] | Oh, Melanie, thank you. | 梅兰妮 谢谢你 |
[04:37] | Go, be with the man you love. | 走吧 去和你心爱的男人在一起 |
[04:40] | Oh, I can’t believe I’m getting married. | 我真不敢相信我要结婚了 |
[04:43] | I can picture it now. | 我现在就能想象 |
[04:45] | A scottish castle, the groomsmen in kilts, | 苏格兰城堡 男傧相穿着苏格兰裙 |
[04:48] | and at the end of the night, | 到了深夜 |
[04:49] | my darling Simon heroically pumping the bagpipes. | 我亲爱的西蒙 英勇地吹着风笛[荡妇] |
[04:55] | Don’t call yourself names, Joy. | 别骂自己呀 乔依 |
[05:05] | I know this is hard for you, Bob. | 我知道你很难过 鲍勃 |
[05:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:09] | Well, I knew proposing was a long shot. | 我知道求婚本来就没什么机会 |
[05:12] | I mean, I talk a good game, | 纵然我巧舌如簧 |
[05:13] | but I know Joy’s out of my league. | 但我知道我配不上乔依 |
[05:16] | I just thought this time I’d found the one. | 我只是以为这次我找到了真爱 |
[05:20] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[05:21] | I-I’ve gotten close a few times. | 有几次就快修成正果了 |
[05:23] | It didn’t work out, and it–it hurts. | 但最终没成 很伤心 |
[05:27] | But you are a smart, funny, wonderful man. | 但你聪明 风趣 人又好 |
[05:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:32] | I am handsome. | 我是很帅 |
[05:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:35] | And handsome. | 还很帅 |
[05:36] | And there are so many women out there | 世界上有很多女人 |
[05:38] | who could easily fall in love with you. | 会轻易地爱上你 |
[05:50] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[05:51] | I hope there are no more hidden cameras in this house. | 希望这房子里没有隐蔽式摄像头了 |
[06:06] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[06:08] | Have you made your decision? | 你做出决定了吗 |
[06:10] | Yes, Simon. | 是的 西蒙 |
[06:12] | I will marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[06:13] | Joy, mm, you’ve made me so happy. | 乔依 你让我好开心 |
[06:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:21] | – Who’s she? – Oh, her. | -她是谁 -她呀 |
[06:23] | Um, this is– | 这位是… |
[06:25] | Uh, we are so gonna laugh about this | 我们在50周年结婚纪念日时 |
[06:28] | at our 50th wedding anniversary. | 一定会因为这事大笑 |
[06:30] | This is my wife. | 这是我妻子 |
[06:38] | – Your wife? – This is Yesenia. | -你妻子 -她叫叶塞妮亚 |
[06:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:43] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[06:45] | How could you propose to me | 你怎么能向我求婚 |
[06:47] | and not tell me you were already married? | 却不告诉我 你已经结婚了 |
[06:48] | Well, I thought you would say no. | 我以为你会拒绝的 |
[06:49] | – I would have said no. – Exactly. | -我肯定拒绝 -就是啊 |
[06:51] | Yesenia and I are only married in the legal sense. | 叶塞妮亚和我的婚姻只是法律意义上的 |
[06:54] | We’re not married in a spiritual sense or a sexual sense | 没有精神意义和性爱意义 |
[06:57] | or a pretending-to-listen-to-long-boring-stories sense. | 也没有”假装听又长又闷的啰嗦”的意义 |
[07:01] | Simon, how did this happen? | 西蒙 怎么会这样的 |
[07:02] | Look, I was filming the civil war in her country. | 我在她的国家拍内战 |
[07:05] | Yesenia was alone and abandoned. | 叶塞妮亚一个人 被抛弃了 |
[07:07] | The rebels were taking over the city. | 反叛军占领了城市 |
[07:08] | The only way I could get her out of the country was to marry her. | 唯一能让她出国的办法就是娶她 |
[07:11] | He was so kind. | 他真是好人 |
[07:12] | He took me, even though in my country | 他接受了我 尽管在我的国家 |
[07:14] | I’m past the age of marriage and no man would want me. | 我已经过了适婚年龄 没有男人会娶我 |
[07:17] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[07:18] | 23. | 23岁 |
[07:23] | Yesenia, could we have a moment? | 叶塞妮亚 让我们单独聊聊好吗 |
[07:27] | Look, Joy, nothing has to change. | 乔依 一切都不需要变 |
[07:29] | We can still get married, eventually, | 我们最终 依然可以结婚 |
[07:31] | as soon as Yesenia can stay here legally. | 只要叶塞妮亚能合法留在这里 |
[07:34] | Until then, just for immigration, | 在那之前 为应付移民局 |
[07:36] | you have to pretend to be our maid. | 你必须扮成我们的女仆 |
[07:38] | – Your maid?! – It’s just a title. | -你们的女仆 -只是一个称呼 |
[07:41] | We’ll all pitch in together. | 我们一起说服他们 |
[07:44] | – So we’re good? – No! | -我们没事了吗 -不 |
[07:46] | What really infuriates me | 真正令我生气的是 |
[07:48] | is you doing something so utterly stupid | 你做了这么愚蠢 |
[07:50] | and humanitarian | 却又很人道的事 |
[07:52] | that I can’t get mad without feeling like a jerk. | 我生你的气 会觉得自己是混蛋 |
[07:55] | Then let’s just move past the anger | 那我们就别生气了 |
[07:57] | and go straight to the makeup sex. | 直奔”和好性爱”吧 |
[07:59] | Makeup sex? Sounds wonderful. | 和好性爱 听起来太棒了 |
[08:02] | Should we ask your sexy, young wife to join us? | 要不要请你性感年轻的妻子一起呢 |
[08:06] | I feel like that’s a trick question. | 我觉得这问题是用来坑我的 |
[08:09] | It’s a joke! | 我开玩笑的 |
[08:13] | Okay, Victoria, you are the queen | 维多利亚 你是女王 |
[08:16] | waiting for the republic’s ambassador, played by Brad Pitt, | 等待着布拉德·皮特扮演的共和国大使 |
[08:19] | who has just landed on your planet. | 他刚着陆在你的星球 |
[08:21] | Uh, about my costume– | 说下我的戏服 |
[08:25] | No, no, that’s just the motion capture suit. | 不 这只是动作捕捉服 |
[08:28] | Your character will be digitally rendered in post. | 你的角色会通过后期数字做成 |
[08:30] | All right? Let’s get started. | 明白吗 我们开始吧 |
[08:31] | But Brad isn’t here yet. | 但布拉德还没有来 |
[08:33] | Oh, no, Mr. Pitt’s not coming to New York. | 皮特先生不会来纽约 |
[08:35] | See, the beauty of these special effects is, | 特效的动人之处就在于 |
[08:37] | you don’t even have to be in the same country. | 你们甚至不用待在同一个国家 |
[08:39] | But I can’t film a love scene without my lover. | 没有爱人叫我怎么拍床戏 |
[08:42] | Vern. | 弗恩 |
[08:47] | He’s Brad Pitt? | 他是布拉德·皮特吗 |
[08:49] | No, no. | 不 |
[08:51] | That’s Brad Pitt. | 这才是布拉德·皮特 |
[08:53] | A tennis ball? | 网球吗 |
[08:54] | We’ll CGI Brad in later. | 我们稍后再生成布拉德的图像 |
[08:56] | This tennis ball represents the future of your race. | 这个网球代表着你们种族的未来 |
[09:00] | Now, make love to it. | 现在 和它做爱吧 |
[09:03] | I feel sorry for the tennis ball. | 我真同情那个网球 |
[09:07] | You want a cupcake? They’re from Film New York. | 你要来个纸杯蛋糕吗 「影像纽约」送来的 |
[09:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:11] | That’s the city film commission. | 就是市电影委员会 |
[09:12] | The city gets a couple thousand jobs. | 纽约增加数千工作机会 |
[09:14] | We get tax breaks. It’s a win-win. | 我们获得减税 双赢 |
[09:16] | Oh, a politician that brings in that many jobs | 为城市带来这么多工作机会的政治人物 |
[09:20] | could sure shut up a braggy mayor. | 准保让吹牛的市长闭嘴 |
[09:25] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[09:26] | Elka Ostrovsky. | 爱尔卡·奥斯特洛夫斯基 |
[09:29] | Film Cleveland. | 「影像克利夫兰」部门的 |
[09:32] | All right, and action! | 好了 开拍 |
[09:35] | Oh, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:37] | Kiss me. | 吻我吧 |
[09:45] | Vern! | 弗恩 |
[09:47] | Cut! | 停 |
[09:49] | Victoria, what’s wrong? | 维多利亚 有什么问题 |
[09:50] | What’s wrong? | 什么问题 |
[09:51] | I’m kissing a tennis ball. | 我在亲一个网球 |
[09:54] | Maybe it’ll help you get into it | 我给你看你角色的模型 |
[09:55] | if I can show you the model of your character. | 或许能帮你进入角色 |
[09:57] | Oh, that would be great. | 太好了 |
[09:59] | I was picturing a sexy Zoe Saldana type, | 我想象的是性感佐伊·索尔达娜类型的 |
[10:02] | you know, like from Avatar. | 就像《阿凡达》里那样的 |
[10:04] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[10:06] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[10:07] | We even gave it some of your facial features | 我们甚至加入了你的面部特征 |
[10:09] | so people will forever associate you with the character. | 这样人们会永远把你和角色联系起来 |
[10:14] | Mirren! | 米伦 |
[10:21] | Is that a diary? | 那是日记吗 |
[10:22] | Diaries are for girls, Melanie. | 日记是女生才会写的 梅兰妮 |
[10:25] | This is a journal. | 我这是日志 |
[10:27] | A sex journal. | 性爱日志 |
[10:29] | I’ve kept track of every conquest | 自我24岁开了眼界后 |
[10:31] | since I was a wide-eyed 24-year-old. | 我就记载了每一次征服 |
[10:35] | You’re on page three? | 你才写到第3页吗 |
[10:38] | It’s not necessarily my first journal. | 这未必是我的第一本日志 |
[10:40] | It says “volume one” right there on the cover. | 封面上写着第一册 |
[10:47] | I get two thumbs up, huh? | 我得到两个竖拇指的点赞符号啊 |
[10:48] | Oh, those are not thumbs. | 那可不是拇指 |
[10:57] | What does “bpse” mean? | BPSE是什么意思 |
[11:00] | Best pity sex ever. | 最棒的同情性爱 |
[11:02] | Oh, Bob, you don’t have to call it pity sex. | 鲍勃 你不用称之为同情性爱 |
[11:05] | How else could I describe it? | 那我怎么形容呢 |
[11:07] | I felt sorry for you. | 我同情你 |
[11:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:11] | You think you had pity sex with me? | 你觉得你同情我 和我做爱吗 |
[11:14] | No, no, no. I had pity sex with you, | 不不 是我同情你 和你做爱 |
[11:16] | because I felt sorry for you because you can never have Joy. | 我同情你 因为你永远得不到乔依 |
[11:19] | And I plan to change that. | 我计划改变这一点 |
[11:20] | Now more than ever, I realize that Joy is the one for me. | 比起以前 我更加意识到乔依是我的命中唯一 |
[11:24] | Sex with you confirmed that. | 和你做爱确定了这一点 |
[11:29] | Well, my agent confirmed it. | 我的经纪人确认了 |
[11:31] | Mirren tricked me into taking that movie | 米伦骗我接了那部电影 |
[11:33] | so she could steal my part in that HBO series. | 这样她可以抢走我在HBO连续剧里的角色 |
[11:36] | My advice, Victoria, is to let it go. | 维多利亚 我的建议是算了吧 |
[11:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:42] | No, I should quit the movie, destroy Mirren, | 我应该辞演电影 毁灭米伦 |
[11:44] | and take back what is rightfully mine. | 抢回原本属于我的东西 |
[11:47] | I need something underhanded and devious. | 我需要卑鄙见不得光的手段 |
[11:50] | WWLD Oh, wwld. | |
[11:54] | What would Lucci do? | 露琪会怎么做 |
[11:56] | I should call her. | 我应该给她打电话 |
[11:57] | You’re gonna call your oldest enemy? | 你要打给你的宿敌吗 |
[11:59] | First of all, my oldest enemy is time. | 首先 我的宿敌是时间 |
[12:03] | And second, you know the saying, | 其次 你知道俗话说得好 |
[12:06] | keep your friends close | 朋友要亲近 |
[12:08] | and your enemy of your friend | 朋友的敌人也要亲 |
[12:10] | as close as the friend of your enemy even closer. | 敌人的朋友亲上加亲 |
[12:14] | This’ll cheer you up. | 这个会让你高兴起来 |
[12:15] | Everyone in town loves my Film Cleveland plan. | 市里的人都喜欢我「影像克利夫兰」计划 |
[12:19] | Why would that cheer me up? | 这为什么会让我高兴起来 |
[12:21] | Because you’re the spokesperson. | 因为你是代言人 |
[12:22] | I didn’t agree to that. | 我并没有同意啊 |
[12:24] | But it’s a win-win. | 但这是双赢 |
[12:26] | I bring film jobs to Cleveland | 我为克利夫兰带来电影类的工作 |
[12:28] | and stick it to the mayor. | 让市长灰溜溜地闭嘴 |
[12:32] | And what do I get? | 那我有什么好处 |
[12:33] | I said it was win-win, not win-win-win. | 我说了是双赢 不是三赢 |
[12:43] | Simon’s already married. | 西蒙已经结婚了 |
[12:44] | – Married? – Are you kidding? | -结婚了 -开什么玩笑 |
[12:46] | The whole time he was proposing to me, | 他向我求婚的时候 |
[12:48] | he was already married to another woman. I hate him! | 已经娶了另一个女人 我恨他 |
[12:51] | – That bastard. – Son of a bitch. | -那个混蛋 -狗娘养的 |
[12:53] | I can’t hate him. | 我不能恨他 |
[12:55] | The woman is from a war-ravaged country, | 那个女人来自战乱肆虐的国家 |
[12:57] | and he married her to save her life. | 他娶她是为了救她的命 |
[12:59] | – Oh, he saved her life. – Oh, that’s so sweet. | -他救了她的命 -好有爱啊 |
[13:01] | It’s not sweet! | 有个屁的爱啊 |
[13:03] | He should have told me first, but he just thinks of himself. | 他应该先告诉我 但他就想着自己 |
[13:06] | – Oh, who does that? – So self-centered. | -谁会做这种事啊 -太自私了 |
[13:08] | Not totally self-centered. | 也不算完全的自私 |
[13:10] | I just told you, he saved a life. | 我刚说了 他救了一条命 |
[13:11] | Okay, I’m confused. | 好吧 我糊涂了 |
[13:13] | Which opinion should we echo and pretend is our own? | 我们应该重复哪种看法 然后假装是我们自己的 |
[13:18] | This morning I was getting married to the love of my life. | 今天早上 我还准备嫁给我的毕生至爱 |
[13:21] | And now, the love of my life is married to a hot 23-year-old, | 现在 我的毕生至爱娶了个23岁的小辣妹 |
[13:24] | and he expects me to wait for him. | 他还指望我等他 |
[13:26] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[13:29] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[13:30] | – Simon. – I love you. | -西蒙 -我爱你 |
[13:31] | – I don’t want to hear that. – I want to marry you. | -我不想听 -我要娶你 |
[13:33] | I don’t want to hear that either. | 我也不想听这个 |
[13:35] | I’m getting a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[13:36] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[13:43] | I’ll start divorce proceedings right away. | 我马上就提交离婚诉讼 |
[13:45] | It’ll be just the two of us, just you and me. | 就只有我们两个了 你和我 |
[13:47] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:49] | To the bedroom, future wife! | 去卧室 未来的老婆 |
[13:51] | Oh, my god! This is really happening. | 老天 这是真的 |
[13:54] | Yes, it’s really happening. | 是 是真的 |
[13:55] | To the bedroom! | 去卧室 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, wait. What about Yesenia? | 慢着 叶塞妮亚怎么办 |
[14:00] | Oh, she’ll be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[14:01] | I promise. We’ll figure it out somehow. | 我保证 我们终归会想到办法的 |
[14:04] | – To the bedroom! – Yes! No, wait. | -去卧室 -太好了 不 等等 |
[14:06] | What do you mean “somehow”? | 什么叫”终归” |
[14:08] | Look, Joy, after years and years apart, | 乔依 经历了一年又一年的分离 |
[14:10] | we’re finally getting our happily ever after. | 我们终于能天长地久地在一起了 |
[14:12] | – Can we just enjoy the moment? – Yes. | -享受当下好吗 -好的 |
[14:17] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[14:19] | Yesenia. What are you doing here? | 叶塞妮亚 你怎么来了 |
[14:22] | Uh, maybe put me down now. | 放我下来吧 |
[14:26] | I’m so sorry to interrupt, but I’ve just heard | 抱歉打扰 但我刚听说 |
[14:28] | that my father’s been arrested. | 我父亲被逮捕了 |
[14:30] | I have to go back home. | 我必须回家 |
[14:31] | In my country, I can’t travel without my husband. | 在我的国家 没有丈夫同行我是不能旅行的 |
[14:36] | Of course your husband will go with you. | 你丈夫当然会和你一起去 |
[14:38] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:40] | Would you excuse us? | 让我们单独聊聊好吗 |
[14:45] | Joy. | 乔依 |
[14:46] | If you don’t go back to help her, | 如果你不回去帮她 |
[14:47] | you’ll hate yourself, and I’ll hate myself. | 你会恨你自己 我也会恨自己 |
[14:50] | Look, I’ll–I’ll go and I’ll come back to you as soon as I can, | 我会去 但我会尽快赶回来 |
[14:53] | and then we can be together. | 然后我们就能在一起了 |
[14:55] | Oh, Simon. | 西蒙 |
[14:58] | I’ve said that before, haven’t I? | 这话我以前说过 对吗 |
[15:01] | Yes, you have. | 是的 你说过 |
[15:03] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[15:05] | It’s your pattern. | 你就是这样的人 |
[15:07] | You’re impulsive and unpredictable. | 你冲动 任性 |
[15:10] | And you love that about me. | 但你就爱我的这些特点 |
[15:12] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:14] | But I don’t love it about us. | 但我不喜欢我们之间的状态 |
[15:17] | It’s always very exciting, but it’s not a relationship. | 虽然总是很刺激 但感情不能这样 |
[15:23] | So what are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[15:25] | I’m saying I can’t marry you. | 我的意思是 我不能嫁给你 |
[15:29] | You’re great at the grand gesture. | 浪漫表现你很拿手 |
[15:31] | But relationships are about what happens | 但感情的重点是 |
[15:34] | after the grand gesture. | 浪漫之后发生的事 |
[15:36] | It’s the little everyday moments in between | 是两人的日常琐事 |
[15:39] | that make up a life, | 生活的点滴 |
[15:40] | and that’s not you. | 但你不是那样的人 |
[15:45] | I can change. | 我可以改的 |
[15:49] | I’ve said that before, too, haven’t I? | 这话我以前也说过 对吗 |
[15:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:58] | So this is it? | 所以就这样了吗 |
[16:00] | We have a son and a grandson together. | 我们有儿子 有孙子 |
[16:05] | We’ll always be in each other’s lives, and… | 我们永远会在对方的生命中 |
[16:08] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[16:11] | I’ll always love you. | 我也会永远爱你 |
[16:15] | Good-bye, Joy. | 再见 乔依 |
[16:18] | Good-bye, Simon. | 再见 西蒙 |
[16:54] | – Are you all right? – I think I am. | -你还好吗 -我想是的 |
[16:58] | Or at least I will be. | 最终会好的 |
[17:00] | He’ll always be my first love, | 他永远是我的初恋 |
[17:01] | but I know I made the right decision. | 但我知道我做了正确的决定 |
[17:03] | Of course you did, sweetie. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[17:05] | You know, if something like this had happened in my 20s, | 如果我20来岁碰到这种事 |
[17:07] | I’d be depressed and in bed for a month. | 我会伤心到卧床一个月 |
[17:09] | – But now– – In your 30s. | -但现在 -在你30来岁的时候 |
[17:11] | Yes. Surrounded by friends, | 没错 身边全是好友 |
[17:15] | I know I’ll be okay. | 我知道我不会有事的 |
[17:17] | In some ways, I think you guys | 在某种程度上 我觉得你们 |
[17:20] | are the long-term relationship I was destined for. | 就是我一直期盼的长期恋爱对象 |
[17:24] | I want to see other people. | 我想要新欢 |
[17:32] | Good, you’re all here. | 太好了 你们都在 |
[17:33] | Joy, I have two things to tell you, | 乔依 我要告诉你两件事 |
[17:35] | and it’s best that there are witnesses. | 有证人最好了 |
[17:37] | First, a confession. | 首先 坦白 |
[17:40] | When Melanie told me the news, she was so sad | 梅兰妮向我转达消息时 她好伤心 |
[17:42] | that I made love to her out of pity. | 出于同情 我和她上了床 |
[17:47] | I pitied you! | 是我同情你 |
[17:49] | Says the single, middle-aged woman to the successful bachelor. | 中年单身妇女竟然有脸对钻石王老五说这种话 |
[17:56] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这事 |
[17:58] | Because I never want there to be anything | 因为我希望我们之间 |
[17:59] | but absolute honesty between us, Joy. | 只有绝对的诚实 乔依 |
[18:02] | And secondly, now that I’m done comforting Melanie… | 第二 现在我安慰完了梅兰妮 |
[18:08] | I’ll be devoting myself solely to you | 我将全身心地只对你投入 |
[18:10] | because some day Simon will slip up, | 因为总有一天西蒙会失败 |
[18:13] | and on that day, | 那一天 |
[18:14] | I will be there for you. | 我会在你身边 |
[18:16] | She just dumped Simon. | 她刚甩了西蒙 |
[18:18] | Then as first runner-up, | 那么作为顺位老二 |
[18:19] | I guess I’ll be assuming his duties. | 我想他的职责将由我来完成 |
[18:23] | No, you don’t get to automatically marry Joy | 不 她没有选择西蒙 也不代表 |
[18:26] | just because she didn’t choose simon. | 你可以自动地顺位娶乔依 |
[18:28] | You know, I find it sad that most Americans | 我觉得好可悲 大多数美国人 |
[18:30] | don’t even know their own laws. | 居然不懂自己国家的法律 |
[18:36] | You’re very sweet, Bob, | 你是个好人 鲍勃 |
[18:37] | but I’m not really looking for any husband right now. | 但我现在不想嫁人 |
[18:39] | I get it. And that’s smart. | 我明白 很明智 |
[18:42] | Throw yourself into your work. | 全心投入工作吧 |
[18:44] | And what will happen to you? | 那你呢 |
[18:46] | Oh, I’ll see you at work. | 我们工作时见 |
[18:49] | I bought back the detective agency from Mitch. | 我从米奇手中买回了侦探所 |
[18:51] | He really hates you. | 他好恨你呀 |
[18:55] | You two working together, won’t that be awkward? | 你们一起工作 不尴尬吗 |
[18:58] | At first. | 一开始会 |
[18:59] | But then it’ll turn to mild discomfort, | 但会变成轻微的不适 |
[19:02] | then to amused tolerance, | 稍后变成愉悦的忍让 |
[19:04] | and naturally, to love. | 自然而然地 最终成为爱 |
[19:10] | And, Melanie, I know you’re hurting right now– | 梅兰妮 我知道你现在很受伤 |
[19:11] | – Okay, you need to leave now. – That’s right, Melanie, | -你赶紧走人吧 -这就对了 梅兰妮 |
[19:13] | you be strong. You hide your pain, Melanie. | 你很坚强 隐藏自己的痛苦 梅兰妮 |
[19:24] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[19:26] | Helen Mirren was in a freak accident in London. | 海伦·米伦在伦敦遭遇了意外 |
[19:29] | Someone pushed her into the Thames. | 有人把她推进了泰晤士河 |
[19:32] | The incident was captured on camera by cctv. | 该事故被监控摄像头拍摄了下来 |
[19:37] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[19:40] | Doctors say Mirren is unharmed | 医生说米伦没有受伤 |
[19:43] | but, shaken by the incident, has opted out | 但意外的惊吓令她退出了 |
[19:45] | of her forthcoming HBO series. | 即将开拍的HBO电视剧 |
[19:48] | Someone pushed her into the river! | 有人把她推下了河 |
[19:50] | Who would do something like that? | 谁会做这样的事啊 |
[19:52] | I have a major announcement to make! | 我有重大消息要宣布 |
[19:57] | Does it have anything to do with the fact | 那和你提着 |
[19:58] | that you’re carrying a Harrods bag | 英国百货公司的袋子 |
[20:00] | and Helen Mirren just fell into the Thames? | 以及海伦·米伦掉下了泰晤士河有关系吗 |
[20:02] | It does. | 有的 |
[20:03] | I got my HBO part back. | 我的HBO电视剧角色又回来了 |
[20:05] | I would have told you about the plan, | 我本来想告诉你们这计划的 |
[20:07] | but Lucci wanted to keep it a secret. | 但露琪说要保密 |
[20:10] | Oh, look, | 看啊 |
[20:11] | they’re talking about it on tv. Oh, turn it up. | 电视上正说着呢 调大声 |
[20:13] | Mirren was pulled from the Thames by American actress Susan Lucci. | 米伦被美国女演员苏珊·露琪救出了泰晤士河 |
[20:20] | What? What? That–that wasn’t part of the plan. | 什么 原计划可不包括这一部分啊 |
[20:22] | A grateful Mirren has promised to cast Lucci in her next film | 感恩的米伦保证在自己下部电影中给露琪一个角色 |
[20:26] | to be directed by Martin Scorsese. | 该电影由马丁·斯科塞斯导演 |
[20:29] | Could an oscar for Lucci be the reward | 是否会有一座奥斯卡小金人作为露琪 |
[20:32] | for her heroic act? | 英勇行为的奖赏呢 |
[20:34] | Mirren! | 米伦 |
[20:36] | Lucci! | 露琪 |
[20:38] | Mirucci! | 米露琪 |