时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Two spades. | 两张黑桃 |
[00:03] | – Three hearts. | 三张红心 |
[00:04] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[00:08] | I’m void. | 我放弃 |
[00:10] | And that’s five. | 这里有5张 |
[00:12] | And that’s six. | 这里有6张 |
[00:15] | Not bad. | 耶!不算太坏 |
[00:17] | On a slam contract, you normally wanna play your winners early. | 根据满贯的规矩,通常情况下你要 尽快让赢家赢 |
[00:20] | – Sorry, Daddy. | 对不起,爸爸 |
[00:22] | – You’re learning. You’re doing fine. | 不.你正在学习呢,你做的很好 |
[00:24] | Connie Gilman’s a good player. | Connie Gilman是一个好选手 |
[00:26] | And a widow. | 也是个活寡妇 |
[00:27] | I should take her out | 我应该,呃,把她带出来 |
[00:29] | because she can play bridge. | 因为她会玩桥牌 |
[00:31] | You’re a true romantic. | 你真的很会想像 |
[00:33] | You should ask somebody out. | 你应该叫某人出来 |
[00:35] | You think Cecile’s not dating yet? | 你觉得Cecile还没有约会过吗? |
[00:37] | Cecile was dating before she left. | Cecile在她离开之前正在约会 |
[00:39] | Oh, shut up, Marv. | 哦,闭嘴,Marv |
[00:41] | Nope. I have a partner | 不.我有个好伙伴 |
[00:42] | and she’s doing great. | 她做的非常好 |
[00:44] | Amy should be out having fun. | Amy应该出来找找乐子 |
[00:47] | – I’m having fun. | 我很开心 |
[00:48] | – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:50] | Look like you’re having the time of your life. | 看来你正在享受你的生命 |
[01:00] | One no trump. | 无将约定(桥牌中的一种规则) |
[01:02] | Woah! | 哇哦! |
[01:04] | I-I’m just a little nauseous. | 我有一些…恶心 |
[01:06] | I think I ate too much. | 我,呃,我想我是吃的太多了 |
[01:09] | – Can we take a break? | 我们能休息一下吗? |
[01:10] | – Of course. | 当然 |
[01:11] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[01:15] | – What did you eat? | 你吃了什么? |
[01:16] | – Nothing weird. | 没什么乱七八糟的 |
[01:18] | – Have you been drinking? – No, Dad, you know… | – 你喝酒了吗? – 没有,爸爸.你知道我不- |
[01:20] | Because I don’t mind if you… | 因为我不介意你是否– |
[01:26] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[01:28] | Dad? What are you doing? | 爸爸,你在做什么? |
[01:35] | You’re scaring me! It hurts! | 你吓到我了.很疼 |
[01:36] | Let go! What are you doing? | 放手!你在做什么? |
[01:40] | Henry? Henry! | |
[01:43] | Henry Henry, | |
[01:44] | let go of her! | 放开她 |
[01:46] | The occasional drink | 偶尔喝点酒 |
[01:48] | doesn’t bother me, | 对我来说并没什么 |
[01:50] | but… | 但是… |
[01:51] | – What? | 怎么了? |
[01:53] | – Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[02:38] | You had what’s called an absence seizure. | 你得了一种叫做”失神发作”的病 |
[02:42] | Anything like that happen to you before? | 你之前有过类似的症状吗? |
[02:45] | … | 他真的很健康 |
[02:47] | Well, | 他出去散步,吃的很正常.他– |
[02:49] | I did have a headache last Sunday. | 我–我上个星期天有些头疼 |
[02:51] | And for the past two years I’ve been | 过去两年,我一直 |
[02:53] | getting acid reflux a lot, | 在反胃酸 |
[02:55] | and I thought that antacids were all I needed. | 我觉得,呃,我所需要的只是抗酸药物 |
[02:58] | Should I have come in sooner? | 我应该早一些过来吗? |
[03:00] | For acid reflux and a headache? | 就因为反胃酸和头疼? |
[03:07] | Well, I… You know, I hear the coffee downstairs | 嗯,我–你知道,我听说楼下的咖啡 |
[03:10] | is really good. | 味道很不错 |
[03:11] | Could you get me a cup, honey? | 你能帮我去买一杯吗,亲爱的? |
[03:16] | Would you mind closing the blinds? | 你介意把百叶窗关上吗? |
[03:24] | His right testicle was almost twice as big as his left. | 他右边的睾丸几乎有他左边的两倍那么大 |
[03:27] | – Cool. | 酷 |
[03:28] | – It’s probably testicular cancer. | 可能是睾丸癌 |
[03:30] | No. | 嗯,不是 |
[03:32] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |
[03:33] | The symptoms all indicate… | 所有显示出来的症状– |
[03:35] | The shoes aren’t right. | 鞋子不对 |
[03:38] | Here’s how testicular cancer would manifest itself. | 睾丸癌可以这么自己来证明 |
[03:41] | First, the patient would get | 首先,病人会说出他自己 |
[03:43] | the exact symptoms that he’s got. | 准确的症状 |
[03:44] | Then Foreman would examine him. | 然后Foreman会对他进行检查 |
[03:46] | Then he’d suspect testicular cancer on account of | 由于症状是那么明显,然后他就会 |
[03:49] | the symptoms being so perfect. | 怀疑是睾丸癌 |
[03:51] | Then he’d stick a needle in it, then he’d call a surgeon. | 然后他会往里面戳根针 再打电话给一个外科医生 |
[03:53] | And while that guy operates, | 在那个家伙做手术的时候,我们剩下的人 |
[03:56] | the rest of us would be out bowling. | 就可以出去打保龄球了 |
[03:58] | And, since we’re not wearing bowling shoes, | 既然我们没有穿保龄球的鞋子 |
[04:01] | the disease obviously did not progress in that fashion. | 所以这个病很明显不是这么来处理的 |
[04:04] | LP showed some white cells. But his MRI’s clean. | 标准腹腔镜手术显示有一些白色的细胞 但他的核磁共振检查什么也没有 |
[04:06] | Sure. If you call a microabcess in his brain “clean.” | 当然.如果你把他脑袋中的微脓肿叫做”什么也没有” |
[04:12] | What, you don’t trust me? | 什么,你不相信我? |
[04:13] | Are you’re talking about the left temporal lobe? | 你是在说左边那个暂时性突出物? |
[04:15] | Neat, you can see through my hand. | 太好了.你可以透过我的手看到 |
[04:17] | – It’s just a shadow. | 这只是一个阴影 |
[04:18] | – Or it’s an infection. | 或者就是一个感染源 |
[04:20] | When guys have brain-crotch problems | 当人们有头脑/胯部的毛病 |
[04:22] | it’s usually the result of using one too much | 结果通常都是一边使用的太多 |
[04:23] | and the other too little. | 而另一边太少 |
[04:25] | Blood and urine were negative for syphilis, | 血液和尿样的检查 |
[04:26] | gonorrhea, and chlamydia. | 都显示梅毒,淋病和衣原体为阴性 |
[04:28] | So treat him for all three, stat. | 那就以这三种毛病来治疗.马上 |
[04:30] | Negative means he doesn’t have it. | 嗯…阴性就表示他没有得 |
[04:32] | No, negative means he probably doesn’t have it, | 不,阴性只表示他可能没有得 |
[04:34] | which means he probably has cancer. | 表示他可能得了癌症 |
[04:36] | I thought we were wearing the wrong shoes for cancer. | 我以为我们穿错了治疗癌症的鞋子 |
[04:38] | We’re wearing the wrong shoes for testicular cancer. | 我们穿错了治疗睾丸癌的鞋子 |
[04:40] | They’re perfect for lymphoma. Except Chase’s, | 但对于淋巴瘤来说是正确的 除了Chase |
[04:43] | they’re just goofy. | 它们真的很蠢 |
[04:46] | Lymphoma could cause infiltrates | 淋巴瘤会导致他的生殖器官 |
[04:47] | in his reproductive organs and his brain. | 和脑子中有浸渍剂 |
[04:49] | If it’s this advanced, he’s dead no matter what we do. | 如果到了那个时候 不管我们做什么他都死定了 |
[04:51] | So give him the STD meds and hope the tests were wrong. | 给他进行性传播疾病测试,希望测试是错的 |
[05:01] | Who’s the lucky woman? | Svinnuk.谁是那个幸运的女人? |
[05:04] | My wife. | 我妻子 |
[05:07] | No, I don’t wanna know who gets the chocolates, | 不,我不想知道是谁拿到了巧克力 |
[05:09] | I wanna know who you’re having the affair with. | 我想知道你正在和谁乱搞 |
[05:11] | He fell on his head as a child. Tragic. | 他在是孩子的时候把脑子撞坏了 真是悲惨 |
[05:14] | Norwegian chocolate. | 挪威巧克力 |
[05:16] | Frankly, you buy that stuff, the terrorists win. | 坦白说,你买那个东西,恐怖分子赢了 |
[05:20] | Some people bottle up their feelings, | 有些人会把他们的感觉用瓶子封装起来 |
[05:22] | have them come out as physical pain. | 作为物理疼痛释放出来 |
[05:24] | Healthy human beings express feelings, | 健康的人会表达自己的感觉 |
[05:26] | such as affection, by giving gifts. | 比如爱情,就通过赠送礼物 |
[05:28] | Gifts express guilt. | 礼物表示有罪恶 |
[05:30] | The more expensive the expression, | 表达得越贵 |
[05:31] | the deeper the guilt. | 说明罪恶越深 |
[05:32] | That’s a $12 box. | 那只有12美元一盒 |
[05:34] | Either you haven’t slept with her yet | 所以要么你还没有和她睡觉 |
[05:35] | or she wasn’t that good. | 要么她并不是那么好 |
[05:36] | It’s not all about sex, House. | 不是所有的都和性有关,House |
[05:38] | Really? When did that change? | 真的?什么时候变的? |
[05:44] | I wanna get Depo-Provera. | 我想打避孕注射剂 |
[05:47] | Actually, at your age, | 事实上,在你的年龄 |
[05:50] | as long as you’re careful, | 只要你小心一些 |
[05:51] | the risk of you getting pregnant is pretty limited. | 你怀孕的风险是非常有限的 |
[05:53] | Yeah, but it would calm me down, right? | 是的,但它能让我平静下来,是吗? |
[05:55] | If I get a high enough dose. | 如果我注射了足够多的剂量 |
[05:56] | You mean “calm” as in a peaceful lake on | 你说的”平静”是指某个凉爽的夏季晚上 |
[05:59] | a cool summer evening? | 的平静的湖? |
[06:01] | Or in the lesser-used meaning of | 还是我们通常所说的 |
[06:03] | nothing can ever bother you again | 没有什么可以再打搅你了 |
[06:05] | because life has absolutely no meaning. | 因为生命对你来说再没有什么意义 |
[06:07] | High dose of Depo-Provera | 高剂量的避孕注射剂 |
[06:08] | will chemically castrate you. | 会化学性的阉割你 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:15] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[06:17] | I’m gonna get up to leave now. | 我现在准备起身离开 |
[06:19] | I’m gonna walk to that door, turn the handle, | 走到那扇门前,转动把手 |
[06:21] | and then you’re suddenly gonna decide that | 然后你会突然决定 |
[06:23] | you have to tell me the truth. | 你必须告诉我事实 |
[06:24] | I’m gonna have to turn around, come all the way back. | 而我不得不转身在一路走回来 |
[06:26] | You see, the thing is, my leg hurts. | 看,问题是,我的腿很疼 |
[06:28] | Can we cut the walking out of the equation? | 我们能不能就保持现状别让我走动? |
[06:32] | I love cows. | 我爱上了母牛 |
[06:39] | Any particular variety? | 有什么特别的…品种吗? |
[06:43] | Guernseys? Holsteins? | 恩格西奶牛?荷兰乳牛? |
[06:45] | Which are the black and white ones? | 哪种是黑白相间的? |
[06:47] | Oh, God. | 哦,上帝 |
[06:49] | I pass a farm on my way to school. | 我在上学的路上会经过一个农场 |
[06:51] | And they’re so beautiful, | 它们看起来是那么漂亮 |
[06:53] | they’re so majestic, I dream about them. | 它们是那么的宏伟.我做梦也梦到它们 |
[06:57] | Leather shoes, hamburgers. | 把它们做成皮鞋,汉堡包 |
[07:00] | How could anybody do that to a cow? | 有谁可以那么对待一只母牛呢? |
[07:02] | Make love, not belts. That’s beautiful. | 做爱 而不是做皮带 这很不错 |
[07:05] | – I haven’t actually… – Relax. | – 我实际上并没有– – 好,放松 |
[07:07] | This is something we doctors deal with all the time. | 作我们医生这行一直在处理这种事情 |
[07:09] | I’m gonna write you the name of a drug. | 我会给你写一份药品的名称 |
[07:11] | You don’t need a prescription. | 你并不需要处方 |
[07:12] | And it looks just like Depo-Provera. | 看起来和注射避孕剂差不多 |
[07:15] | – But does it do the same thing? | 但它也能起到相同的作用吗? |
[07:16] | – Oh, God, no. | 哦,上帝,不 |
[07:18] | That stuff has all sorts of nasty side effects. | 那东西带有所有恶心的副作用 |
[07:20] | It’s real medicine. | 而这是真正的用药 |
[07:21] | No, this is all you need. | 不,这才是你所需要的 |
[07:23] | Your frat buddies will be completely fooled. | 你兄弟会的哥们会完全被愚弄 |
[07:26] | You can tell them how appalled the doctor was. | 告诉他们那个医生是多么的惊骇 |
[07:28] | Lots of laughs. | 肯定会有很多嘲笑 |
[07:33] | We think you may have a sexually transmitted disease. | 我们认为你或许有性传播方面的疾病 |
[07:35] | No. It’s not possible. | 不,这不可能 |
[07:36] | Sir, maybe we should speak in private? | 先生,或许我们应该私下说一下 |
[07:39] | Have you tested him for this? | 你们给他做了这方面的测试? |
[07:41] | The tests were negative. | 测试显示为阴性 |
[07:42] | Well, then it’s not that. | 那么,就是没有 |
[07:43] | So, what else could it be? | 那还可能是什么原因呢? |
[07:46] | Nothing good. | 没什么好的理由 |
[07:48] | If you’ve been having sex | 如果你曾有过性生活 |
[07:49] | you have to tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[07:51] | I have not had sex since my divorce! | 自从我离婚后,我就再也没有过性生活 |
[07:59] | I didn’t ask him to take the medicine. | 我并没有让他吃药 |
[08:01] | I asked you to give him the medicine. | 我是让你给他吃药 |
[08:02] | – He hasn’t had sex in over a year. – He’s lying. | 他已经一年多没有性生活了 |
[08:04] | He knows what’s at stake. | – 他在撒谎 – 他知道危险性 |
[08:06] | We should start treating him for lymphoma right away. | 我们应该马上开始对他进行 淋巴瘤的治疗 |
[08:09] | Maybe if we hit him hard and fast. Wilson! | – 或许如果我们快速用力的打击他– – Wilson! |
[08:12] | How long can you go without sex? | 你可以过多久无性的生活? |
[08:14] | How long can you go without annoying people? | 你可以过多久不让人讨厌的生活? |
[08:16] | No, seriously. A week, a month? | 不要这样,我是认真的 一个星期?一个月? |
[08:17] | I’m not having an affair! | 我并没有在拈花惹草 |
[08:19] | I didn’t say you were. | 我没有说你是 |
[08:20] | Not in this conversation. | 起码不是在这次谈话中 |
[08:22] | We’re talking about a patient. | 我们正在讨论一个病人的情况 |
[08:23] | People have impulse control. | 人们有控制冲动的能力 |
[08:25] | We don’t need sex. | 我们并不需要性生活 |
[08:26] | Well, not like air. | 好吧,并不象空气那样 |
[08:28] | But as a biological imperative, sure we do. | 但作为生物学方面的需求,我们肯定需要 |
[08:30] | There’s two things we get stupid for: | 我们会为了两件事情而做蠢事 |
[08:32] | money and sex. | 金钱和性 |
[08:33] | And since money rarely enters the bloodstream… | 既然金钱不太可能会进入血液… |
[08:35] | Was his daughter in the room when you asked if he’d had sex? | 你在问他是否有性生活的时候 他的女儿是否在房间里? |
[08:38] | I told him we could talk privately, | 我告诉他我们可以私下谈一下 |
[08:40] | he didn’t care if she was there. | 他并不介意她是否在那里 |
[08:41] | It’s almost noon. The little girl would go to lunch. | 已经是中午了,小女孩会去吃午饭 |
[08:44] | As soon as she’s out the door, you’re gonna get paged. | 在她出门的时候,你去做下记录 |
[08:46] | Then you page me. | 然后告诉我 |
[08:52] | Lunch is early, huh? | 你的午饭时间还真早,嗯? |
[09:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:02] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是House医生 |
[09:04] | I hear you’d rather die | 我听说你情愿死掉 |
[09:06] | than admit you had sex. | 也不愿意承认你有性生活 |
[09:09] | – Sorry. I couldn’t tell my daughter. | 对不起.我…我不能告诉我的女儿 |
[09:12] | – Right. Because she’s, what, 22? | 很好.因为她…怎么,有22岁了吗? |
[09:14] | I slept with her mom. | 我和她妈妈一起睡觉 |
[09:18] | She probably knows that’s happened already. | 她可能已经知道有这么回事了 |
[09:21] | Roll over. | 翻身 |
[09:24] | My wife had an affair. I forgave her. | 我的妻子有了外遇,我原谅了她 |
[09:27] | She had another affair | 她又有了另一次外遇 |
[09:30] | and I forgave her again. | 我再一次原谅了她 |
[09:32] | Amy thinks | 然后…Amy觉得 |
[09:34] | I was an idiot. | 我是一个傻瓜 |
[09:35] | So smart. You must be very proud. | 挺痛苦的.你一定非常骄傲 |
[09:37] | Roll over. | 翻身 |
[09:38] | I assume you’ve been in love. | 我假定你是在谈恋爱 |
[09:42] | Is that the one that makes your pants feel funny? | 那是让你的裤子看起来那么好笑的原因吗? |
[09:44] | I’m starting you on a cocktail of STD meds. | 我帮你进行性传染病的鸡尾酒治疗 |
[09:47] | Amy is just getting over it. | Amy刚刚熬过这段时间 |
[09:49] | She barely spoke to her mom for months and | 她已经好几个月没有和她妈妈说话了 |
[09:53] | if she thought that it was happening again, | 如果她知道又发生了相同的事情 |
[09:54] | that that’s why I got sick… | 而且正是我得病的原因– |
[10:00] | We just happened to be | 我们只是在同一个 |
[10:03] | at the same Italian cheese-tasting thing. | 意大利乳酪品尝会上碰见 |
[10:06] | Cheese is the devil’s plaything. | 乳酪是恶魔的玩具 |
[10:08] | It was just the one night. | 就只有一个晚上 |
[10:11] | You’re obviously completely over her. | 哦,你很明显完全忘记她了 |
[10:15] | Amy thinks love leads you to make stupid choices. | Amy觉得爱情会让你作出愚蠢的选择 |
[10:19] | You’re certainly setting a good example for her. | 你还正好为她树立了一个好的榜样 |
[10:20] | Yeah. She just doesn’t get it. | 她只是还没有领会到 |
[10:22] | If you’re not prepared to look stupid, | 如果你没有准备好看起来很愚蠢的样子 |
[10:24] | then nothing great is ever gonna happen, right? | 那就不会发生什么好事,不是吗? |
[10:28] | On the other hand, | 话说回来 |
[10:31] | I guess your testicles aren’t going to explode, either. | 我猜你的睾丸都没有要爆炸的趋势 |
[10:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:40] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事情吧? |
[10:43] | I have a sexually transmitted disease. | 我得了性传播疾病 |
[10:47] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[10:49] | He met a woman in church. | 他在教堂里碰到了一个女人 |
[10:56] | Does she play bridge? | 她玩桥牌吗? |
[10:58] | Does she… | 她玩– |
[11:05] | Crash cart! Oh, God! | 急救车! 哦,上帝… |
[11:10] | – Is this another seizure? | 这是另外一种发作吗? |
[11:12] | – Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:13] | Coming in! | 进来! |
[11:16] | Oh, God! | 哦,上帝 |
[11:20] | Knock him out. It’s in. | 把他打开 |
[11:33] | How would an STD do this? It wouldn’t. | 性传染病怎么会这样? |
[11:41] | It was flash pulmonary edema. | 这是瞬间肺部水肿 |
[11:43] | We took a liter of fluid off | 我们取走了一公升的液体 |
[11:45] | but the problem wasn’t with his lungs. | 但问题不是他的肺 |
[11:46] | It’s his heart. | 是他的心脏 |
[11:47] | There are vegetations | 有赘生物 |
[11:49] | obstructing his mitral valve. | 阻碍了他的冠状动脉 |
[11:50] | It’s not an STD. | 这不是性传染病 |
[11:51] | Lymphoma wouldn’t erupt that suddenly. | 淋巴瘤不会那么突然爆发 |
[11:53] | So what is it then? | 那会是什么? |
[11:54] | A disease that attacks his | 一种攻击他的 |
[11:56] | brain, heart and testicles. | 脑部,心脏和睾丸的疾病 |
[11:58] | – I think Byron wrote about that. | 我觉得拜伦写过这种毛病 |
[12:00] | – Could be psittacosis. | 可能是鹦鹉热 |
[12:03] | Chlamydia cultures would’ve come back positive. | 衣原体培养恢复显示为阳性 |
[12:04] | Strep viridians can hit the heart. | 绿色霉素链球装菌会伤害到心脏 |
[12:07] | Wouldn’t mess with the reproductive system. | 但不会导致生殖系统的紊乱 |
[12:09] | Maybe things aren’t so nicely connected. | 或许事情并不是…那么巧妙地关联 |
[12:12] | He’s 65. | 他65岁了 |
[12:13] | We could be looking at multiple systems | 我们可以找一下多种系统疾病 |
[12:15] | just starting to break down independently. | 不要只盯着一个独立系统的损坏 |
[12:17] | Way to a man’s heart | 到达一个男人的心脏 |
[12:19] | is through his stomach. | 是要通过他的胃 |
[12:21] | He’s had acid reflux for years, | 他已经好几年反胃酸了 |
[12:22] | it can’t be relevant. | 这-不会有所联系吧 |
[12:24] | Seems there are other ways | 看来除了性生活之外 |
[12:25] | to kill people besides having sex with them. | 还有其他的办法会把人杀死 |
[12:37] | You don’t need this so much. | 你不是那么需要这个 |
[12:41] | Problem is not your lungs, | 问题不是你的肺 |
[12:44] | it’s your heart. | 是你的心脏 |
[12:48] | That Italian cheese thing at the church, | 那个教堂里的意大利干酪 |
[12:51] | what sort of cheese? | 是什么样的干酪? |
[12:52] | Why do you need to know? | 你为什么需要知道? |
[12:54] | I’m having a fondue party. | 我要去参加一个干酪聚会 |
[12:56] | – Was it sheep cheese? | 是羊的干酪吗? |
[12:58] | – Might have been, why? | 可能是.为什么这么问? |
[13:00] | – Was it soft? | 很软吗? |
[13:01] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:02] | – Taste like crap? | 吃起来象粪便一样? |
[13:03] | – Yeah, bitter. | 是啊.很难吃 |
[13:05] | Taste like this? | 吃起来象这个? |
[13:08] | Yeah, but how did you… | 是啊.但怎么– |
[13:11] | That was regular low-fat American. | 那是美国人一般吃的低脂的 |
[13:13] | I added some bacteria for flavor. | 我加了一些细菌 |
[13:14] | You fed him bacteria? | 作为调味 |
[13:15] | It’s pretty much | 你给他喂细菌? |
[13:17] | on everything. | 几乎所有的东西上都有 |
[13:18] | Especially the unpasteurized sheep cheese | 特别是未经高温消毒的羊干酪 |
[13:20] | they make in the Alps. | 他们在阿尔卑斯山制作 |
[13:22] | That stuff will give you brucellosis. | 那东西会带给你普鲁氏菌病 |
[13:23] | Key to a long life: exotic women and boring cheese. | 长命的关键.异国女子,讨厌的干酪 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna start you on rifampin | 会对你进行利福平 |
[13:29] | and doxycycline. | 和强力霉素治疗 |
[13:30] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 可没什么意义啊 |
[13:32] | I mean, nobody else at the church got sick. | 我是说,教堂里的其他人都没有生病 |
[13:34] | 99.9% of Christians | 99.9%的基督徒 |
[13:37] | have so much acid in their stomach, | 在胃里面有许多的胃酸 |
[13:40] | they become churning cauldrons of death | 它们会变成熔化干酪的锅炉 |
[13:42] | for all those nasty little brucellosis bugs. | 使得那些恶心的普鲁氏菌死掉 |
[13:44] | But you were taking antacids for your acid reflux. | 但由于你一直反胃酸而在使用抗酸剂 |
[13:47] | So that turns your digestive tract | 所以就使得你的消化管道 |
[13:50] | into a pleasant scenic river for | 变成了所有那些 |
[13:52] | all those bacterial tourists. | 病菌舒适的温床 |
[14:00] | You sure you’re right? Absolutely. | – 你确信你是正确的? – 绝对 |
[14:02] | Your socks don’t match. | 你的袜子不匹配 |
[14:03] | Which means you got up | 那就表示你是在黑暗中 |
[14:04] | and got dressed in the dark, | 起床穿衣的 |
[14:05] | which means you don’t wanna wake your wife, | 也就表示你不想吵醒你的妻子 |
[14:07] | which means you don’t wanna talk to her, | 也表示你不想和她说话 |
[14:08] | which means… | 还说明– |
[14:09] | I was referring to your patient. | 我是在说你的病人 |
[14:10] | Oh, that. No. Come on, | 哦,那个,不 |
[14:12] | I’m basing it on cheese. | 拜托,我是根据干酪来医治的 |
[14:14] | How long before you get the tests back? | 还要多久才能拿到测试结果? |
[14:15] | Well, we’ll know before that. | 我们会在拿到之前就知道结果了 |
[14:17] | If I’m wrong, he’ll just keep getting worse and slowly die. | 如果我错了,他的病情会继续恶化 然后慢慢死亡 |
[14:22] | And if I’m right, either we caught it in time | 但如果我是对的,那我们都能够节约时间 |
[14:23] | and he gets better, | 他也会慢慢好起来 |
[14:24] | or we didn’t, | 也可能我们会更忙而他 |
[14:26] | and he goes into cardiac arrest at any moment. | 会在某个时刻需要用到强心剂 |
[14:31] | Paddles! | 电击器 |
[14:38] | Charging. | 充电 |
[14:39] | Two-fifty. Clear! | 250.开始 |
[14:42] | Charging! Three hundred! Clear! | 充电.300 |
[14:44] | Charging! | 开始 |
[14:45] | Three-sixty! Clear! | 充电.360.开始 |
[14:48] | Epinephrine. | 注射肾上腺素 |
[15:04] | – You gonna tell her? | 你要告诉她吗? |
[15:05] | – That you suspect an affair? Sure. | 说你怀疑我有外遇? 当然 |
[15:08] | Well, she already hates you, why not? | 她已经很讨厌你了,为什么不告诉她呢? |
[15:09] | Because you think getting it off your | 因为你觉得把这件事情说出来 |
[15:11] | chest will let you sleep better. | 会让你晚上睡得更好一些 |
[15:12] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[15:13] | You’ll end up sleeping on my lumpy couch. | 你会在我粗笨的睡椅上醒过来 |
[15:15] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[15:17] | Why are you playing foosball here at 8:00 at night? | 那为什么你会在晚上8点的时候还在这里玩足球? |
[15:19] | You always wanna simplify everything. | 你总是要去简化所有的事情 |
[15:22] | Boil it down to nice, easy equations. | 说好听的,简单的平衡 |
[15:24] | Nice, easy answers. | 很好,简单的回答 |
[15:27] | Go home and have sex with your wife. | 回家和你老婆去做爱吧 |
[15:33] | His heart is back in sinus rhythm. | 他的心脏回到正常窦性心律 |
[15:35] | There’s a lot of damage, though. | 但受到了极大的损害 |
[15:37] | It was brucellosis, but we got to it too late. | 的确是普鲁氏菌病,但我们知道的太晚了 |
[15:39] | The vegetation broke off in his main coronary artery | 赘生物打破了他的冠动脉 |
[15:41] | and caused an infarction. | 引起了梗塞 |
[15:43] | His heart muscle’s half dead. | 他的心肌有一半已经坏死 |
[15:45] | He’ll be lucky to last a week. | 幸运的话他还能活一个礼拜 |
[15:47] | Other than that, how’s he doing? | 除了这些,他怎么样? |
[15:54] | … | 他的脑,睾丸,肺,扁桃体 |
[15:56] | … | 所有这些其他器官怎么样? |
[15:57] | His brain is clear now and | 呃…他的脑部现在很好 |
[16:00] | so is the genito-urinary tract | 泌尿生殖器管道也很好 |
[16:02] | and his kidney function is good. | 肾功能也不错 |
[16:05] | So, all he needs is a heart and he’s out of here. | 那么,他所需要的就是一个心脏 他自己的已经没有了 |
[16:12] | He’s a prime candidate for transplant. | 他是移植器官名单上的主要候选人 |
[16:15] | Doesn’t smoke, drinks moderately. | 他不抽烟,适度喝点酒 |
[16:17] | His tox screen was negative for illegal drugs | 他的血毒理分析显示为阴性 |
[16:19] | and legal ones. | 是合法的 |
[16:21] | Surveillance blood cultures show absolutely no sign | 血液培养监测显示已经完全 |
[16:24] | of any lingering brucella bacteria. | 没有任何普鲁氏菌的存在 |
[16:25] | He’s 66 years old. | 他66岁了 |
[16:27] | He told me he was 65. Liar. | 他告诉我他65岁,大话王 |
[16:30] | I’m out of here. | 我不管了 |
[16:31] | There is an inverse correlation between patient age | 病人的年龄和手术成功几率 |
[16:33] | and success rates. | 是成反比的 |
[16:37] | … | 在他23岁那年跌断腿以后 |
[16:38] | … | 这可是他第一次住院治疗 |
[16:40] | Or 22, I’m not sure anymore. | 可能是22岁.我不太确定了 |
[16:43] | If this patient were to survive the operation, | 如果这个病人能从手术中存活下来 |
[16:45] | he’d get another, what, | 他还能获得什么? |
[16:47] | five, 10, maybe 20 years if he’s very lucky? | 5年,10年,或许20年,如果他幸运的话 |
[16:50] | So you’re saying | 所以你是说 |
[16:52] | that old people aren’t as worth saving as young people? | 老人不值得和一个年轻人一样来拯救 |
[16:54] | He’s saying that hearts | 他是说心脏 |
[16:55] | are a scarce resource. | 是很奇缺的资源 |
[16:57] | – We have to choose criteria… | 很明显我们必须选择标准– |
[16:59] | – No, I get it. | 不,我懂了 |
[17:00] | Women live longer, so they should get preference, right? | 女人能活的更长,所以她们应该有优先权,是吗? |
[17:02] | And African-Americans, | 而非洲裔美国人 |
[17:04] | they die a lot younger, | 他们会死的比较早 |
[17:05] | so to hell with them. | 所以他们比较该死 |
[17:07] | What, you think you’re gonna win me over | 什么,你觉得你把我称为种族主义者 |
[17:08] | by calling me a racist? | 就能说过我吗? |
[17:09] | If the test is who gets to use it the longest, | 如果测试是说谁应该能活的更长一些 |
[17:11] | you can either be a racist or a hypocrite. | 你可以成为一个种族主义者或者伪君子 |
[17:14] | Your patient had a life, a family. | 你的病人有自己的生活,有自己的家庭 |
[17:20] | … | 你多大了,医生? |
[17:22] | When do we get to toss you on an ice floe? | 我们什么时候可以把你扔到冰河里去? |
[17:24] | And thank you, Dr. House. | 好吧,谢谢你,House医生 |
[17:26] | Unless anybody else has any further questions, | 如果没有人有其他更多的问题 |
[17:29] | we will now go into private session. | 我们现在要进入私下谈话部分 |
[17:31] | Oh, I’m on pins and needles. | 哦,我真是坐立不安啊 |
[17:34] | I wonder how you’ll decide. | 我非常想知道你们是怎么决定的 |
[17:41] | The Nets just won their third game in a row, | 网队在赛季中赢得了第三场的胜利 |
[17:43] | beat the Lakers. | 狠狠打击了湖人队 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:51] | They voted no. | 他们投了否决票 |
[17:56] | So, | 所以… |
[17:58] | when | 什么时候… |
[18:01] | will I die? | 我会死? |
[18:05] | You might have a week. | 或许在一周之内 |
[18:37] | I wrote a letter to the Board of Directors | 我写了一封信给董事会成员 |
[18:39] | appealing the transplant committee’s decision. | 恳求考虑移植委员会的决定 |
[18:41] | I’m alleging bias against you clouded their medical judgment. | 我说对你的偏见阻碍了他们的医学判断 |
[18:45] | – I need you to sign. | 我需要你的签名 |
[18:47] | – They made the right call. | 他们已经打了电话 |
[18:48] | You don’t believe that. | 你并不相信 |
[18:49] | You told the committee… | 你告诉委员会– |
[18:50] | I was advocating for my patient. | 我是在替我的病人说情 |
[18:59] | Then why are you… | 那你为什么– |
[19:00] | Advocating for my patient. | 帮病人说情 |
[19:03] | I’ve got that clinic duty. | 我门诊的时间到了 |
[19:05] | I need you to get me the files on | 我需要你帮我准备 |
[19:06] | everybody who dies here today. | 每个今天死在这里的人的档案 |
[19:08] | You really think this thing will change their decision? | 你真的以为这事能改变他们的决定? |
[19:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[19:21] | I think I broke my ankle. | 我想我把我的脚踝弄断了 |
[19:23] | I was kicked. By a hoof. | 我被踢到了,被一只蹄子 |
[19:27] | I’m so in love. She was so beautiful. | 我沉浸在爱情之中.它是那么的美丽 |
[19:30] | Which one? | 哪个? |
[19:31] | One of the black and white ones, | 黑白相间的其中一只 |
[19:33] | – I’m not sure what type… – Not which type, which one? | 我并不确定是哪种类型 哪种类型? |
[19:34] | I want a name. | 哪个?我要知道名字 |
[19:36] | – Why would it have a name? – Not “it.” | 为什么它要有名字? 不是”它” |
[19:39] | “She.” Or “he.” | 是她,或者是他 |
[19:41] | I wanna know her dreams, her hopes. | 我想知道她的梦想,她的希望 |
[19:43] | It’s a cow. | 它只是只母牛 |
[19:44] | Hey, I’m not the one who said he was in love. | 嘿,我可不那个说他沉浸在爱河中的人 |
[19:49] | People who actually have this condition | 人们真的要将这种情况 |
[19:51] | rationalize it. | 合理化 |
[19:52] | They dismiss it, | 他们会不去考虑 |
[19:54] | they don’t elevate it to the level of poetry. | 他们不会将这个提升到诗情画意的地步 |
[19:55] | Plus there’s a wooden splinter in there. | 再加上那里还有块木头碎片 |
[19:58] | So, either you hit yourself with a two-by-four, | 所以要么是你自己撞到了一块宽4寸厚2尺的木头 |
[20:00] | or Elsie has a peg leg. | 要么就是Elsie有一条木头腿 |
[20:03] | I’m off duty at 6:00. | 我6点下班 |
[20:04] | Give yourself another whack, | 要么你自己再去弄自己一下 |
[20:06] | come back and scam somebody else. | 回来再编个故事唬其他人吧 |
[20:07] | I’m sick! | 我病了 |
[20:08] | And you’re a doctor, | 而你是个医生 |
[20:09] | you have a duty to help me. | 你有责任要帮助我 |
[20:11] | Technically, I don’t have to treat anybody | 技术上来说我并不一定要治疗任何人 |
[20:14] | before running a series | 除非已经经过一系列 |
[20:16] | of painful and often humiliating tests. | 疼痛以及经常性的羞辱性测试后 |
[20:24] | Whatever you need. | 随便你需要什么 |
[20:28] | 90-year-old woman died of pneumonia. | 90岁的女人死于肺炎 |
[20:29] | Unless she has a bionic heart, what’s next? | 除非她有一颗超人心脏,下一个呢? |
[20:31] | Baby died in the ICU… | 嗯,重症室死了个婴儿 |
[20:35] | Babies are useless. | 婴儿没用 |
[20:37] | They got hearts the size of ping-pong balls. Next. | 他们只能得到一颗乒乓球大小的心脏.下一个? |
[20:39] | A 40-year-old male. | 嗯…40岁的男性… |
[20:42] | – Yes? | 然后? |
[20:43] | – Heart attack. | 死于心脏病 |
[20:45] | If you really cared about me, you’d find me a better corpse. | 如果你真的关心我,你会帮我找到一具更好的尸体 |
[20:48] | There’s no other deaths. | 没有其他的死亡病人了 |
[20:50] | There’s one woman who was in a car accident. | 有一个女人遇到了车祸 |
[20:53] | … | 器官获取人员已经都被通知到了 |
[20:56] | … | 在急救室里 |
[20:57] | … | 他们还在对她进行抢救 |
[20:59] | Age? | 年龄? |
[21:01] | About 40. | 大约40岁 |
[21:01] | Young, damn. | 很年轻,妈的 |
[21:04] | … | 抽烟吗? |
[21:07] | – Find out. | 查一下 |
[21:08] | – She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[21:09] | Even if we get on the list, | 即使我们被列在名单上 |
[21:10] | we can’t go near her… | 我们也不能靠近她直到– |
[21:11] | Overweight? | 超重吗? |
[21:12] | She’s on the hefty side. | 属于比较重的类型 |
[21:14] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[21:15] | Our odds just went up. | 我们的机会来了 |
[21:16] | What odds? | 什么机会? |
[21:17] | What is this? | 这是什么意思? |
[21:19] | 60% of potential donor hearts get tossed in the trash | 60%捐赠人的心脏会变成 |
[21:21] | because there’s something wrong with them. | 无用的废物,因为其中有问题 |
[21:24] | With fat people, it’s closer to 80. | 对于胖子来说,几率到达80% |
[21:26] | But if her heart’s no good, then… | 但如果她的心脏不好,那么– |
[21:28] | Big fat, sloppy heart beats | 大,肥,肥大的心脏 |
[21:29] | no heart at all. | 根本不会好好跳动 |
[21:49] | – Are you Mr. Neuberger? | 你是Neuberger先生吗? |
[21:51] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[21:52] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是House医生 |
[21:53] | I need to ask you a few questions about your wife. | 需要问你一些关于你妻子的问题 |
[21:56] | … | 我恐怕不能回答你 |
[21:58] | Could you tell me about her accident? | 你能告诉我关于她的事故吗? |
[22:00] | They think she fell asleep, went off the road. | 他们,呃,认为她是睡着了,开出了路中央 |
[22:02] | That’s all they told me. | 他们是那么告诉我的 |
[22:03] | Any problems with her health up until now? | 到目前为止,她的健康有什么问题吗? |
[22:06] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[22:07] | Please, it’s important. | 拜托,这很重要 |
[22:09] | Emm | 嗯… |
[22:11] | She had a fever today, but otherwise she was… | 她今天在发烧,否则她也不会– |
[22:13] | – How high? | 发到多少度? |
[22:15] | – About 101. | 大概101度 |
[22:16] | She hasn’t missed a day of teaching in years. | 这么多年来她从来没有错过一天的上课 |
[22:21] | And I should’ve made her stay home. | 我应该让她待在家里的 |
[22:24] | Any other symptoms? | 还有什么其他症状吗? |
[22:26] | A stomachache. | 有点胃疼吧 |
[22:28] | Who cares? | 谁管呢 |
[22:29] | She was in a car crash! | 她已经被车撞了 |
[22:30] | – Mr. Neuberger? Yeah? | Neuberger先生 是的 |
[22:31] | – My name’s Ellen Stambler. | 我叫Ellen Stambler |
[22:32] | I’m the organ procurement coordinator | 我是南新泽西州的器官 |
[22:33] | for southern New Jersey. | 获取协调员 |
[22:34] | I just want to assure you that | 我只能对你保证 |
[22:35] | we’ll treat her organs with care | 我们会好好的且很尊敬 |
[22:37] | and dignity. | 的对待她的器官 |
[22:39] | Her organs? | 她的器官? |
[22:45] | Laura died? | Laura死了? |
[22:47] | I’m sorry, I thought… | 我–对不起. 我以为,嗯– |
[22:52] | She was just pronounced dead. | 她刚刚被宣布死亡 |
[22:54] | I thought he was telling you. | 我以为她告诉过你 |
[22:56] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:58] | You should never make assumptions. | 你永远也不要妄加猜测 |
[23:03] | What did you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[23:07] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[23:11] | But I need your wife’s heart. | 但我需要你妻子的心脏 |
[23:22] | The organ procurement coordinator | 器官获取协调员 |
[23:24] | just left the hospital. | 刚刚离开医院 |
[23:24] | Means we got lucky. | 意味着我们运气来了 |
[23:26] | Either that or she’s getting lunch. | 不管她是否只是去吃午饭 |
[23:28] | Dead woman’s last name | 死去的女人的姓里面 |
[23:29] | have a “U” or a “W”? | 有字母U还是W? |
[23:31] | You’re hacking into | 你要偷偷进入 |
[23:32] | a confidential patient file? | 机密病人档案吗? |
[23:33] | Is that a problem for you? | 你很难回答吗? |
[23:35] | It’s a “U”. | 是”U” |
[23:36] | N-E-U N-E-U. | |
[23:37] | Berger Berger. | |
[23:42] | Three minutes ago, | 三分钟前 |
[23:45] | her organs were officially declared | 她的器官正式被宣布 |
[23:46] | “not viable.” | 无效 |
[23:47] | Time to go dumpster diving. | 是进行垃圾搜寻的时候了 |
[23:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[23:59] | She’s got Hepatitis C. | 她有丙型肝炎 |
[24:01] | Her ALTs are three times normal. | 她的丙氨酸转化酶指数超过了3倍 |
[24:02] | With Henry’s immune system down, | 在Henry的免疫系统遭破坏的情况下 |
[24:04] | an infected heart will kill him. | 一个被感染的心脏会杀了他 |
[24:05] | Fortunately, she didn’t have Hep C. | 幸运的是,她没有丙型肝炎 |
[24:07] | – She tested positive. | 她的测试显示为阳性 |
[24:08] | – Her history says otherwise. | 她的病史说明了另外的情况 |
[24:10] | Her husband told me she was running | 她丈夫告诉我她正在发烧 |
[24:11] | a fever with stomach pains, | 还有胃疼 |
[24:13] | not symptomatic of Hep C. | 不是丙型肝炎的症状 |
[24:45] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 嘿,你在干嘛?你在干嘛? |
[24:47] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在干嘛? |
[24:50] | Again, sorry. | 再一次,对不起 |
[24:52] | But we need to talk. | 我们需要谈一谈 |
[24:55] | Mr. Neuberger | Neuberger先生 |
[24:57] | has every right to take his wife off the ventilator. | 有权利让他妻子从呼吸机上下来 |
[24:59] | His wife signed an organ donor card. | 他的妻子签署过器官捐赠卡 |
[25:01] | Which became invalid when her organs were turned down. | 她的器官损坏后就没用了 |
[25:04] | I can use them! | 我可以用它们! |
[25:05] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[25:07] | Committee says they won’t take her heart. | 委员会说他们不会拿走她的心脏 |
[25:09] | Another committee says a guy | 另外一个委员会说有人 |
[25:10] | can’t have a heart. | 不能获得心脏 |
[25:11] | It’s a marriage made in heaven. | 这是天堂般的机遇 |
[25:13] | I could find a surgical team that can do this, | 我可以找到一个外科小组来做手术 |
[25:15] | classify it as experimental. | 作为机密试验 |
[25:17] | It’s not gonna screw with their numbers. | 不会算进他们的预算 |
[25:17] | This is what she wanted. | 这是她想要的 |
[25:19] | She wanted her organs to help other… | 不 她想要她的器官去帮助– |
[25:21] | She never wanted to be kept alive on a ventilator! | 她永远也不想在呼吸机上维持生命 |
[25:23] | She’s not, she’s dead! | 她不是.她已经死了! |
[25:24] | She’s not in pain, she’s not suffering, | 她没有疼痛.不会觉得遭罪 |
[25:26] | it’s just her meat we’re dealing with here. | 我们只是…只是在这里处理她的肉体 |
[25:30] | – This is my wife. | 这是我的妻子 |
[25:33] | – Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[25:34] | She deserves some respect, some dignity. | 她应该获得一些尊严.一些尊重 |
[25:37] | – I respect the living. – Right! | 我尊重生命 是的 |
[25:39] | That is why you made me think that you were her doctor, | 这就是为什么你让我觉得你是她的医生 |
[25:41] | made me believe | 让我相信 |
[25:42] | that maybe there was some hope. | 或许还有希望 |
[25:44] | – I never said that I was her doctor. | 我从来没有说过我是她的医生 |
[25:46] | – Fine! You didn’t lie, | 好吧,你没有撒谎 |
[25:48] | but you sure as hell didn’t give me any respect. | 但你真的没有给我任何尊重 |
[25:49] | I’m taking her off the machines. Now. | 我要把她从呼吸机上弄下来 现在 |
[25:54] | Nicely played. | 不错的表演 |
[25:55] | It’s not over. | 还没有结束 |
[26:01] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[26:03] | Are you Mr. Neuberger? | 你是Neuberger先生吗? |
[26:05] | Yeah, why? | 是的,怎么了? |
[26:06] | I’m Amy Arrington. | 我是Amy Arrington |
[26:09] | I wanted to thank you. | 我要谢谢你 |
[26:19] | This girl’s father | 这个女孩的父亲 |
[26:20] | will die by next weekend unless he gets your wife’s heart. | 下个星期就要死了,除非他能得到你妻子的心脏 |
[26:24] | House, don’t you think that’s a little manipulative? | House.你不觉得有一些操纵吗? |
[26:26] | No. It’s hugely manipulative. | 不.是绝对的操纵 |
[26:29] | You’re an ass. | 你是个混蛋 |
[26:31] | Hey, listen! | 嘿,听着 |
[26:33] | You take your wife off life support | 你把你的妻子从生命维持机上取下 |
[26:34] | and I’ll have forgotten about this in two weeks. | 我会在两周之内忘记这件事情 |
[26:37] | Gail here, on the other hand… – Amy. | 而这里的Gai Amy |
[26:39] | – Whatever. | 不管了 |
[26:42] | You’re mad at me. | 你很恼怒我 很好,我接受 |
[26:44] | Fine, I get that. Take it out on me, not on her. | 那就发泄在我身上 不要发泄在她身上 |
[26:56] | Wow | 哇哦! |
[27:02] | Fine. | 很好 |
[27:04] | Your dad can have her heart. | 你的爸爸可以,呃…拥有她的心脏 |
[27:29] | Fever, stomach pain, | 发烧,胃疼 |
[27:31] | raised liver enzymes. | 提升了肝脏的酶 |
[27:34] | She’s sick. | 她生病了 |
[27:35] | Worse than that, | 比这更糟 |
[27:36] | she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[27:37] | My point is, | 我的意见是 |
[27:38] | even if it’s not Hep C, | 即使她没有得丙型肝炎 |
[27:39] | it’s something. | 是其他什么毛病 |
[27:40] | They turned her down as a donor | 他们拒绝了她作为器官的捐赠人 |
[27:42] | because if we put that heart into someone, | 因为如果我们把她的心脏放到某人身体里 |
[27:43] | they won’t survive. | 他们都不会活下来 |
[27:45] | Whatever made her sick will kill him! | 不管是什么让她生的病都会害死他 |
[27:46] | Yeah. So what is it? | 是啊.那会是什么毛病? |
[27:51] | … | 一个死去的人做特别的诊断? |
[27:53] | We’re going to cure her. | 我们要把她治好 |
[27:54] | We’re going to cure death? | 我们要把死人治好? |
[27:58] | Doubt it. | 很明显 |
[28:00] | Just wanna get the infection out of her heart | 只是想得到她心脏之外的感染源 |
[28:01] | before we get the heart out of her. | 在我们把心脏从她身体里取出之前 |
[28:03] | The fever indicates an infection. | 发烧表示 |
[28:04] | She probably has Hep C | – 有感染 – 她可能有肝炎 |
[28:06] | and a bad case of the flu. | 以及严重的流感 |
[28:07] | Let’s assume, just for fun, | 假设一下,就为了好玩吧 问题的答案 |
[28:10] | that the answer is something that might be helpful. | 或许对我们会有很大的帮助 |
[28:12] | Fever and belly pain. | 发烧和胃疼 |
[28:14] | Could be a gall bladder infection. | 可能是胆囊感染 |
[28:15] | Like that. | 差不多 |
[28:17] | Do an MRI, stat. | 做个核磁共振.马上 |
[28:26] | You really don’t need to be here. | 你真的不需要待在这里 |
[28:31] | I assume House is a great doctor. | 我假定,呃,House是一个厉害的医生 |
[28:32] | Why would you assume that? | 你为什么要这么假定? |
[28:34] | Because, when you’re that big a jerk, | 因为,呃,如果你是那么个古怪的家伙 |
[28:36] | you’re either great or unemployed. | 要么你很厉害,要么你只能失业 |
[28:42] | No sign of gall bladder infection. | 没有胆囊感染的迹象 |
[28:43] | – But there was a cyst. | 但那里有个肿囊 |
[28:45] | – Perfectly round. Hep C wouldn’t cause… | – 非常肥大 – 丙型肝炎不会导致– |
[28:47] | The question was never “Is it Hep C?” | 问题并不是问你是不是丙型肝炎 |
[28:48] | The question was, “Given that it’s not Hep C, | 给出的问题是说那并不是丙型肝炎 |
[28:50] | what is it?” | 是什么? |
[28:51] | – Adenoma? – Not solid enough. | 腺瘤? 不够立体 |
[28:53] | – Cavernous hemangioma? | 巨型血管瘤? |
[28:55] | – Not vascular enough. | 周围没有血管 |
[28:57] | What if she was sloppy about washing | 如果她在排便后洗手的时候 |
[28:59] | her hands after pooping? | 被污染了呢? |
[29:02] | Amoeba infection? | 呃… 变形虫感染? |
[29:04] | If the amebiasis started in her liver, | 如果变形虫病是从她的肝脏开始发作 |
[29:06] | then spread to her blood, | 然后扩展到她的血液中 |
[29:07] | that would explain all her symptoms, | 那就能解释她所有的症状 |
[29:09] | except for the crushed skull. | 除了为什么会撞碎头骨盖 |
[29:10] | But I’m assuming that’s from the car crash. | 而我还很好奇这只是一起小汽车撞车 |
[29:12] | I’ll start her on paromomycin and chloroquine. | 我会开始给她进行巴龙霉素和氯喹的治疗 |
[29:13] | Ten grams each. | 每种十克 |
[29:15] | That’s 20 times the normal dose. | 那…可是正常剂量的20倍 |
[29:18] | Right, so we’ll destroy her retinas and damage her hearing. | 是的.所以我们会破坏她的视网膜 还会损害她的听力 |
[29:21] | Whoever wants those parts is having a very bad day. | 无论谁得到这样的治疗都是非常糟糕的一天 |
[29:24] | Couple hours on the meds, she’ll be feeling great. | 对于她来说,治疗几个小时后 她会感觉非常好的 |
[29:33] | I got your labs. | 我得到了你的报告结果 |
[29:35] | – Do you eat guinea pigs? | 你吃几内亚猪吗? |
[29:37] | – No. | 不 |
[29:38] | How about hamsters or mice? | 那大颊的鼠类和老鼠呢? |
[29:41] | Humans? | 人? |
[29:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[29:44] | Is something wrong with me? Absolutely nothing. | – 我有什么问题吗? – 什么都没有 |
[29:47] | Your blood work is perfect. | 你的血液工作非常正常 |
[29:48] | You have lots of vitamins, minerals, | 你得到了很多的维他命和矿物质 |
[29:51] | all kinds of proteins, | 所有的蛋白质 |
[29:54] | including a little something I like to call | 包括一些被我称为 |
[29:55] | bovine serum albumin | 牛的免疫血清的东西 |
[29:58] | which you get from eating | 是通过吃某些你所说过 |
[29:59] | the animals mentioned. | 的动物而得来的 |
[30:01] | Or cow. | 或是母牛 |
[30:04] | You don’t really worship cows. | 你不是真的崇拜母牛 |
[30:06] | So I have to wonder, what could be more humiliating | 所以我不得不想知道 还有什么比 |
[30:10] | than someone calling your girlfriend a cow and not | 有人叫你的女朋友为母牛,而并没有 |
[30:12] | being metaphorical? | 隐含寓意在里面更为羞辱的了 |
[30:28] | – Nice. | 不错 |
[30:30] | – That’s my mom. | 这是我的妈妈 |
[30:34] | Either that’s a very old photograph | 要么这是一张非常老的照片 |
[30:36] | or it’s your stepmom. | 要么就是你的继母 |
[30:38] | She goes around the house in a bikini. Or less. | 她会穿着比基尼在房子里面走来走去 或穿的更少 |
[30:40] | I can’t stop thinking about her. | 我-我不能不一直想到她 |
[30:42] | My dad’s in Europe. | 我的爸爸在欧洲 |
[30:44] | I’ll be watching TV, she’ll give me a massage. | 我要去看电视,她要给我做按摩 |
[30:47] | I can’t walk for an hour. | 我一个小时都不能走路 |
[30:48] | Still. Cows? | 还是老问题.母牛? |
[30:50] | She’s my mother! | 她可是我的妈妈! |
[30:51] | Step. | 继母 |
[30:54] | Please? | 求你了 |
[30:56] | I just need the medicine for three months | 我只需要3个月的用药 |
[30:57] | until I graduate and I move out of the house. | 知道我毕业,然后就能搬出屋子 |
[31:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:05] | You’re not gonna have any fun at graduation. | 你不会在毕业的时候再得到任何乐趣 |
[31:11] | Keep up the good work. | 继续保持好好工作 |
[31:12] | Your shirt is ironed. | 你的衬衣是烫过的 |
[31:15] | That means you haven’t told your wife anything. | 那表示你还没有跟你的妻子说什么 |
[31:18] | Let’s say you’re right. | 就算你是对的吧 |
[31:21] | You’re saying I’m right? | 你说我说对了? |
[31:23] | No, “let” is saying. | 不.假设说 |
[31:27] | Does it occur to you that maybe there’s some deeper guidance | 那样说是不是会 |
[31:28] | than “keep your mouth shut”? | 比说”闭上你的嘴”要更深刻些? |
[31:31] | That maybe a friend | 一个朋友的价值对你来说是否 |
[31:33] | might value concern over glibness? | 比油腔滑调要高一些呢? |
[31:36] | That maybe… | 或许… |
[31:39] | Maybe I’m going through something | 或许我该检查一下 |
[31:41] | that I need to have an actual conversation about? | 我是否真的需要真的讨论一下这件事情? |
[31:48] | Does it occur to you that | 你是否想过你需要 |
[31:51] | if you need that kind of a friend, | 这种类型的一个朋友 |
[31:53] | you may have made some deeper errors? | 会让你不至于犯下更深刻的错误 |
[32:04] | Her heartbeat’s irregular. | 她的心跳不正常 |
[32:06] | Looks like global hypokinesis. | 像是整体运动功能减退 |
[32:13] | Stop the meds. | 停止治疗 |
[32:16] | … | 你放弃了? |
[32:22] | or we’re right, but the treatment we have | 如果我们是对的,就是我们给她的治疗 |
[32:24] | to give her will make her heart unusable. | 会让她的心脏不能使用 |
[32:28] | I’m sorry. You can pull the plug now. | 对不起.你现在可以拔管子了 |
[32:31] | Find me another body. | 帮我再找一具尸体吧 |
[32:33] | That fat guy on Ortho service didn’t look so hot. | 那个服用避孕药的的胖子看来没那么热切 |
[32:35] | No! | 不! |
[32:37] | She’s not ready. | 她还没有准备好 |
[32:40] | … | 你今天早上就已经准备好了 |
[32:44] | She’s got to save that guy. | 她要救那个家伙 |
[32:58] | Alternate theories? | 交替理论? |
[33:00] | Amebiasis was our best hope. | 变形虫病是我们最希望的 |
[33:02] | The fact that her heart rate went back to normal | 但事实是她的心跳恢复到了正常速率 |
[33:05] | when we stopped the meds confirms… | 在我们适时停止了治疗后 |
[33:06] | What’s our second-best hope? | 那我们第二个希望呢? |
[33:08] | House, put down the wand, | House,可以把听筒放下了 |
[33:09] | there’s no obstruction. | 那里没有什么障碍物 |
[33:11] | Maybe we should just biopsy it. | 或许我们应该进行一下 |
[33:12] | … | 活组织切片检查 |
[33:14] | She’s a fridge with the power out. | 她就像是一台拔了电源的冰箱 |
[33:15] | If we start poking around inside, | 如果我们戳开看里面 |
[33:18] | the vegetable goes bad. | 蔬菜就都会坏掉 |
[33:21] | No offense. | 不能动 |
[33:23] | I don’t see that we have a lot of choice. | 我觉得我们没太多选择 |
[33:25] | The only way we’ll find that infection… | 唯一可以找到感染源的方法– |
[33:26] | What if it’s not an infection? | 如果不是感染呢? |
[33:28] | Toxins can cause similar symptoms, | 毒素可以导致相似的症状 |
[33:29] | especially if whatever it is did liver damage. | 特别是在肝脏受损的情况下 |
[33:31] | Her toxin screen was clean. | 她,呃,毒理检验正常 |
[33:33] | Those things never cover for | 那些仪器永远也照不出 |
[33:34] | any of the really cool toxins. | 任何真正的毒素 |
[33:37] | Run the screen again for whatever you can think of. | 再做一次扫描看看你能想到什么 |
[33:40] | You, keep the other patient alive. | 你,让另外一个病人继续活着 |
[33:42] | You check out the school. | 你,去检查一下学校 |
[33:44] | And I seem to need to | 我看来需要 |
[33:45] | hire another doctor | 再去雇个医生 |
[33:46] | to go search her home. | 来检查她的屋子 |
[33:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:54] | If she was taking any medications, | 如果她正在服用什么药物 |
[33:56] | I’d know about it. | 我会知道的 |
[33:59] | Does your wife dye her hair? | 你的妻子染发吗? |
[34:01] | No. | 不 |
[34:03] | Her mom never went gray, | 她妈妈头发一直没有变白 |
[34:05] | she didn’t either. | 她也没有 |
[34:06] | Guess this must be yours, then. | 那我猜这一定是你的 |
[34:09] | Can you think of anything else she might’ve lied to you about? | 你能否想起有什么她可能会对你撒谎的? |
[34:11] | Any drugs she gave up when she married you? | 有什么毒品是在她嫁给你之后戒掉的? |
[34:25] | How are you feeling, sir? | 你感觉怎么样,先生? |
[34:27] | Mr. Arrington? | Arrington先生? |
[34:30] | Mr. Arrington? | Arrington先生? |
[34:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[34:35] | His heart’s not pumping enough blood to his brain. | 他的心脏没有向脑部提供足够的血液 |
[34:38] | We’re gonna have to give it some help. | 我们必须给它一些帮助 |
[34:39] | Get the balloon ready. | 去把充气囊准备好 |
[34:46] | Do you use this drawer? | 你用这个抽屉? |
[34:48] | No, that’s for her vitamins. | 不,是放她的维生素的 |
[34:50] | And sleeping pills. | 安眠药 |
[34:51] | She never took sleeping pills. | 她从来不吃安眠药 |
[34:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:58] | You on a diet? | 你在减肥? |
[35:00] | No. | 不 |
[35:08] | I guess you never really know someone, do you? | 我猜你从未真正去了解过一个人,是吗? |
[35:10] | Quite the insight. | 不错的洞察力 |
[35:13] | She lied to you about her hair color | 关于她的头发她对你撒了谎 |
[35:16] | and didn’t want you to know she thought she was fat. | 不想你知道她觉得她自己很胖 |
[35:18] | Unless you never lied to her | 除非你从来没有对她 |
[35:20] | about anything that huge, | 撒过什么大谎 |
[35:22] | I think you can probably let those slide. | 否则你就不可能让这些事情自然发展 |
[35:27] | Diet pills could have messed her up. | 减肥药会让她的机能混乱 |
[35:29] | Raised the liver enzymes and caused the bellyache. | 引起生物酶升高,导致腹痛 |
[35:31] | Not the fever. | 但不会发烧 |
[35:33] | Maybe something else set off the fever. | 或许是其他东西导致发烧 |
[35:37] | … | 在我给你看这些之前 |
[35:38] | … | 它们是被锁在她书桌的抽屉里 |
[35:39] | The vice principal said that Laura | 代校长说肯定是Laura |
[35:40] | must have confiscated them. | 没收了它们 |
[35:41] | – They’ve had some problems… | 它们肯定有什么问题– |
[35:42] | – Neither interesting nor helpful. | 既不有趣也没有帮助 |
[35:47] | This, at least, is interesting. | 至少很有趣 |
[35:50] | No, it’s not. | 不,不有趣 |
[35:51] | Sex with teenagers isn’t interesting? | 和青少年做爱不有趣吗? |
[35:53] | Where did you grow up? | 你在哪里长大的? |
[35:54] | It isn’t helpful. | 这没什么用 |
[35:56] | Teenage boys aren’t toxins. | 青少年并不是毒素 |
[35:57] | What if the cyst isn’t a cyst? | 如果囊肿并不是囊肿呢? |
[36:02] | Then we have nothing to go on. | 那我们就没有什么可以再入手了 |
[36:04] | I said it’s not a cyst. I didn’t say it was nothing. | 我说它不是囊肿.没有说它什么都不是 |
[36:06] | What if it’s a scar? | 如果是一个疮疤呢? |
[36:08] | FitzHugh-Curtis syndrome? | Fitzhugh-Curtis综合症? |
[36:10] | You’re pushing gonorrhea again? | 你又把它推向淋病的方向? |
[36:12] | You got anything better? | 你有什么更好的建议吗? |
[36:13] | Test her. | 对她进行测试 |
[36:14] | And start her on ceftriaxone. | 对她进行头孢曲松输液治疗 |
[36:29] | What are you testing for now? | 你们现在在测试什么? |
[36:33] | Just some more infections. | 更多的感染 |
[36:49] | She’s positive for gonorrhea. | 她的淋病结果是阳性的 |
[36:54] | I think that’s the first time | 我觉得这是第一次感到 |
[36:56] | those words have been uttered in joy. | 这句话那么让人开心 |
[36:59] | … | 她的心脏应该在4或5个小时 |
[37:00] | … | 之后就能干净的使用 |
[37:01] | I’ll go tell the families. | 我去告诉那家人 |
[37:03] | He’s in a coma. | 他昏迷了 |
[37:04] | – Start him on dobutamine. | 给他注射多巴酚丁胺 |
[37:05] | – Already did. | 已经注射了 |
[37:07] | We either do the surgery now or we find him a new brain, too. | 我们要么现在就做手术 或者再帮他找个新的脑袋 |
[37:11] | House, she’s still got a significant amount of | House,她身体系统里还有大量 |
[37:12] | gonorrhea in her system. | 的淋病病毒 |
[37:15] | Hopefully tomorrow it’ll be in his system. | 希望明天它们都会到他的身体里 |
[37:20] | I need two O.R.’s and the transplant team. Get ready. | 我需要两个手术室和移植小组 |
[37:28] | – What is it? – Excuse me. Insert IV. Sides up. | 怎么了? |
[37:35] | What’s going on? Is he getting a heart? | 发生什么事了? |
[37:37] | Yeah. Come on, come on. | 他得到心脏了吗? 是的.对不起 |
[37:50] | I assume this means | 我假定这个表示你,呃 |
[37:52] | you found out what was wrong with Laura. | 你已经找出Laura有什么毛病了? |
[38:00] | She had amebiasis. | 她得了变形虫病 |
[38:03] | We just found a different way to get rid of it. | 我们刚找到一个别的方法来去除它 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:14] | That was kind of you. | 你可真好 |
[38:16] | I didn’t want him going postal on us. | 我不想让他对我们改变主意 |
[38:18] | As soon as his wife’s heart’s in our hands | 一旦他妻子的心脏到了我们手里 |
[38:20] | you can tell him about the gonorrhea. | 你就可以告诉他关于淋病的事情 |
[38:23] | He’s got to be tested. | 他也需要进行测试 |
[38:25] | Preferably before he gets any sympathy sex. | 最好在他有下一个性生活之前 |
[39:01] | Paddles. | 电击板 |
[39:08] | Fifty joules. | 50焦耳 |
[39:13] | Charging. | 充电 |
[39:21] | Charging. | 充电 |
[39:30] | Let’s take him off bypass. Okay. Switch… | 让我们取消他的回路 |
[39:50] | Mr. Neuberger, | Neuberger先生 |
[39:52] | there’s something I need to tell you. | 我必须要告诉你一些事情 |
[39:56] | For | 去,呃.. |
[39:59] | For the last year or so, | 去年左右,呃… |
[40:03] | Laura was kind of distant with me. | Laura对我非常冷淡 |
[40:05] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[40:07] | I thought maybe she was having an affair. | 我以为或许她有外遇 |
[40:11] | But, not Laura. | 但…不是Laura的错 |
[40:13] | And I’m not excusing myself, | 我并不是为我自己辩解 |
[40:16] | but when I was traveling during Christmas | 我在圣诞节旅行的时候 |
[40:18] | I had a… | 我有了… |
[40:20] | I had a one-night stand. | 有了一夜情 |
[40:22] | I got gonorrhea. | 我得了淋病 |
[40:27] | – Are you sure… | 你确定– |
[40:28] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:30] | I should’ve said something to you. | 我应该告诉你们的 |
[40:34] | But I didn’t wanna believe that I gave it to her. | 但我不愿相信是我传染给她的 |
[40:35] | That’s what made her sick | 让她生病,让她… |
[40:37] | and that was why she got into the accident. | 才让她出了车祸 |
[41:01] | Cecile? Cecile? | |
[41:06] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗? |
[41:07] | Hopefully not for a long time. | 有希望在很长段时间都不会 |
[41:10] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里? |
[41:12] | Amy called me. | Amy给我打了电话 |
[41:15] | If you do Mom again, you gotta wear a condom. | 如果你再和妈妈做爱,你必须带上避孕套 |
[41:19] | You’re gonna | 你的身体里暂时 |
[41:20] | have gonorrhea in your system for a while. | 带了淋病病毒 |
[42:02] | Could I stay with you for a few days? | 我能在你这里待上一段时间吗? |
[42:04] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[42:07] | You told her. | 你告诉她了 |
[42:09] | She told me. | 她告诉我了 |
[42:12] | Things have been crappy at home lately. | 最近家里发生了一些烂事情 |
[42:15] | I figured I wasn’t spending enough time with her. | 我发现我在那里待的时间太短了 |
[42:18] | I figured… | 我发现… |
[42:23] | Turns out you’re right. | 事实证明,你是对的 |
[42:25] | It’s always about sex. | 总是和性有关 |
[42:29] | She’s been having an affair. | 她有外遇了 |
[42:38] | Want a beer? | 要啤酒吗? |