时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Here you go. | 你的 |
[00:08] | That fried crap will kill you. | 薯条会要你的命 |
[00:10] | See? | 看到了? |
[00:16] | Good night. | 晚上好 |
[00:18] | Time to make the donuts. | 开始干活 |
[00:24] | – Hands in the air! Right now! – Get them up! | 举起手! 马上! |
[00:26] | Move out here. Get up! Move out here! Let’s go! – Move it. – Put them up! | 起来! 走过去! |
[00:30] | Purses and wallets on the counter, right now. | 钱包放在柜台上! |
[00:32] | Yo! Your watches, your jewelry! Take it all off! | 手表, 首饰, 全部拿下来 |
[00:36] | – Yeah, all right. – Keep the girl. Keep the girl. | 那个女孩 |
[00:44] | – Go! Let’s go! – Move it! | 走! 动起来! |
[00:45] | Go on! | 走! |
[00:46] | Not you. | 你留下 |
[00:48] | Hey! Hey, wait a minute. | 嘿! 嘿! |
[00:49] | She’s staying right here. | 她留在这里 |
[00:50] | You’re not going to do this. | 不能这样 |
[00:52] | Whoa, whoa, kid. | 喂, 孩子 |
[00:56] | No, Jeremy. Please, just do what they say. Please! | 不, Jeremy 照他说的做 |
[00:59] | Okay. Okay. Yeah. | 好的好的 |
[01:01] | Move! | 走! |
[01:12] | Son of a bitch! You thought I was going to let you hurt my wife? | 王八蛋! 你以为可以动我妻子? |
[01:17] | Hey! Hey, sir. Your wife! | 嘿, 先生! 你妻子 |
[01:21] | What did he do to her? | 他对她干了什么? |
[01:23] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[01:30] | Tracy! Tracy! | |
[02:08] | Twenty-year-old married African-American female. | 20岁, 已婚非裔女性 |
[02:11] | Couldn’t breathe. Anaphylaxis-like throat swelling. | 无法呼吸 类似过敏的喉部肿胀 |
[02:13] | – Children? | 有小孩了? |
[02:14] | – You think pregnancy would explain… | 你认为怀孕可能造成… |
[02:15] | Explains the marriage. | 怀孕被迫结婚 |
[02:16] | Who the hell gets married at 20? | 谁他妈20岁就结婚? |
[02:18] | I’m guessing, people in love? | 相爱的人 |
[02:20] | Show me a 20-year-old | 20岁的人无一例外在相爱 |
[02:23] | who’s not in love. | 当你30岁时看到你的枕边人 |
[02:25] | It’s not allergies. Negative on the skin test. | 皮肤测试表明没有过敏反应 |
[02:27] | Four days of antihistamines and steroids. | 用了四天的抗组胺药 和类固醇 |
[02:29] | – Who’s he talking to? – What? | – 他跟谁说话呢 – 谁? |
[02:30] | It’s got an ass. | 有屁股 |
[02:31] | Technically, that makes it a “who.” | 所以是她不是它 |
[02:34] | New nurse in pedes. | 儿科新来的护士 |
[02:36] | Wendy something. | 好像叫Wendy |
[02:37] | Swelling just started to go down… | 现在刚刚消肿 |
[02:39] | You seen her here before? | 以前见过她吗? |
[02:40] | A couple times. | 见过几次 |
[02:42] | I tried following her home, but she gave me the slip. | 我想跟踪她回家 被她溜了 |
[02:45] | Swelling’s… | 肿胀… |
[02:51] | You think that’s funny? | 很好笑吗? |
[02:52] | Ask him about the time he sabotaged my cane. | 问问他在我的拐杖上做手脚的事 |
[02:56] | Are you serious? | 真的吗? |
[02:58] | There was a point to it. Wendy, this is House. | 我有我的理由 这位是House |
[03:01] | Something about not getting too uppity with normal folks who walk good. | 据说是为了教育我 不要”歧视”行走自如的正常人 |
[03:07] | You’re everything I’d heard. | 久仰你的大名 |
[03:09] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[03:17] | … | 你经历了3次失败的婚姻 |
[03:19] | into an affair with a dying patient. Now a naughty nurse? | 和一位癌症晚期病人有染 现在又勾上调皮的护士? |
[03:22] | How many more failed relationships are we both gonna have to deal with | 要失败几次 |
[03:24] | before you learn to love yourself? | 你才能学会自爱? |
[03:27] | And I mean that in the literal way. | 这可不是比喻 |
[03:28] | It’s amazing how you can not only know it’s a relationship, | 真奇怪, 你不但知道我们有一腿… |
[03:31] | but that it’s a bad relationship, | 还推断我们注定失败 理由就是… |
[03:35] | based on nothing but nothing. | 没理由 |
[03:36] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[03:37] | I’m not with her, not even trying. | 我没和她有什么 也不想有 |
[03:41] | You’re lying to me. | 你对我撒谎 |
[03:43] | That’s interesting. | 这点比较有趣 |
[03:44] | Well, as long as it’s interesting. | 你觉得好玩就行了 |
[03:50] | – Swelling is… | 肿胀… |
[03:51] | – Why is she hanging out here? | 她为什么跑到这边来? |
[03:52] | Anyone interested in what happened with the swelling? | 谁来关心一下肿胀的问题? |
[03:54] | She’s in pedes. | 她是儿科的 |
[03:55] | That’s the next wing over. | 在旁边那栋楼 |
[03:56] | If you’re wondering if Wilson’s dating her, ask Wilson. | 如果你想知道Wilson有没有和她约会 去问Wilson |
[03:59] | Clearly he did, and Wilson denied it. | 他肯定问了 而且Wilson否认了 |
[04:00] | And House doesn’t believe it. | House不相信 |
[04:02] | That’s gotta hurt. | 真令人伤心 |
[04:02] | That’s why it pays to have more than one friend, House. | 所以说, 所几个朋友有好处的 House |
[04:05] | If he’s not hitting that, why is she here? | 如果他俩没有私情 为什么她跑到这里? |
[04:07] | Because I’m hitting that and it’s totally hot. | 因为我跟她有私情 香艳得不得了 |
[04:10] | Swelling took four days to resolve. | 四天过去, 肿胀的问题解决了 |
[04:12] | Patient has unexplained intense abdominal pains. | 病人不明原因的腹部剧痛 |
[04:14] | So explain them. | 那就查吧 |
[04:16] | Wake me when they’ve done an exploratory laparotomy. | 做完腹腔探查再叫我 |
[04:18] | Anybody know her? Know her story? | 谁认识那个护士? 有什么故事? |
[04:20] | Up and at ’em. They did a laparotomy. | 查过了 做过腹腔探查 |
[04:23] | Liver, bowel, gall bladder, appendix, all clean. | 肝, 肠, 胆囊, 阑尾 都正常 |
[04:26] | Belly pain plus throat swelling. | 腹痛加上喉部肿胀 |
[04:28] | She was in some sort of assault, right? Simple neck trauma. | 当时她收到攻击, 对吗? |
[04:30] | It says no one touched her neck, | 简单的颈部受伤 |
[04:31] | and if they did, it would resolve by now. | 没人碰过她的颈部 即使颈部受伤, 现在也好了 |
[04:34] | Didn’t need to touch her. Some guy coughed on her, right? | 不一定是碰 不是有个人对她咳嗽了? |
[04:36] | He’s in jail and he’s completely healthy, | 那人现在关在牢里 完全健康 |
[04:38] | except for the broken head he got from the beating he took. | 只是头被打破了 |
[04:41] | There’s pot on her tox screen. | 毒物分析吸过大麻 |
[04:43] | Salmonella from the pot would explain the stomach pains. | 大麻上的沙门氏菌 可以导致腹痛 |
[04:46] | It’s a stretch. She’d have a fever. | 这是瞎猜 那样的话她会发烧 |
[04:48] | She’s on steroids for the swelling, therefore no fever. | 她在用类固醇药物 不会发烧 |
[04:51] | And the smoking explains the throat. | 吸烟可以解释喉部肿胀 |
[04:52] | Sorry, take it back. | 不好意思, 你刚才不算瞎猜 |
[04:54] | That’s a stretch. | 这才是瞎猜 |
[04:54] | Got a better idea? | 有更好的主意? |
[04:57] | Then stretch away. | 那就按瞎猜的来吧 |
[04:59] | Start her on fluoroquinolone for the salmonella. | 按沙门氏菌的治疗 用氟喹诺酮 |
[05:11] | I was waiting two hours out there. | 我等了足有两小时 |
[05:14] | Fascinating. | 厉害 |
[05:15] | Have you considered a career as a memoirist? | 你有没有想过 做传记作者? |
[05:18] | Let’s see it. | 给我看看 |
[05:21] | You don’t introduce yourself? | 你不要自我介绍? |
[05:23] | Sorry, I thought you were waiting two hours. | 对不起, 我以为你等了两小时 |
[05:24] | Didn’t know you wanted to chat. | 原来你想聊天 |
[05:26] | Hi, I’m Greg. How about that local sports team? | 嗨, 我叫Greg 我们聊聊本地球队? |
[05:32] | It’s not an infection. | 不是感染 |
[05:34] | How can you tell without… | 你怎么知道… |
[05:35] | You want me to touch you? | 你想我摸你吗? |
[05:36] | It’s your private place. | 那可是你的私处 |
[05:38] | You’re chewing nicotine gum, which causes dehydration, | 你嚼的尼古丁口香糖 令你脱水 |
[05:41] | which causes wear and tear. | 所以导致脱皮 |
[05:42] | Try a lubricant, | 下次记得用润滑剂 |
[05:44] | or foreplay if you’re cheap. | 如果你舍不得用油 可以增加前戏 |
[05:46] | Just take a swab and get it tested, okay? | 我要你取一个拭子 然后给我化验 |
[05:48] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[05:49] | I already met this month’s quota of useless tests for stubborn idiots. | “应白痴要求做无意义测试” 的本月额度已经用完 |
[05:56] | You’re rude. | 你很没礼貌 |
[05:58] | Wow. You’re like a detective or something. | 哇, 你是侦探吧 |
[06:01] | And you’re smart | 你很聪明 |
[06:03] | and you’re funny. | 也够幽默 |
[06:05] | But you are bitter and you’re lonely, | 但你愤世, 你孤独 |
[06:08] | so you treat everyone around like they’re idiots, | 所以你把身边人都当白痴 |
[06:13] | and you get away with it | 而且不受惩罚 |
[06:15] | ’cause of your cane. | 因为你拄着拐 |
[06:18] | Please stop. | 请别说了 |
[06:19] | It’s hard to write through the haze of bitter tears. | 说得我两眼泪光 没法写字了 |
[06:22] | But you’re not actually getting away with it. | 你并不能逃脱惩罚 |
[06:24] | Last nurse you made fun of, | 某个被你嘲弄的护士 |
[06:26] | she probably slipped some crap into your coffee. | 可能在你的咖啡里加点料 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I asked for decrapinated coffee. | 不, 我要的都是去料咖啡 |
[06:38] | Treat people like jerks, | 你把别人当傻瓜 |
[06:41] | you get treated like a jerk. | 别人也可你拿你当傻瓜 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Bend over. | 弯下腰 |
[07:11] | – You kidding me? – If you have an infection, | 开玩笑? |
[07:12] | you’d have a fever. | 如果你有感染 你会发烧 |
[07:14] | But you’re chewing nicotine gum, | 你在嚼尼古丁口香糖 |
[07:16] | which messes with the weather in your mouth, | 所以口腔温度不准 |
[07:17] | so I need to vacation elsewhere. | 我要到另一头度假 |
[07:30] | And wait till I put the thermometer in. | 等我把体温计插进去 |
[07:35] | You break it, you bought it. | 弄断了你自己负责 |
[07:43] | Leaving early today. | 今天早点下班 |
[07:48] | Do you ever get that thing where | 有没有遇见过这种情况? |
[07:50] | you’re sure you forgot something, | 觉得有什么事忘了做 |
[07:51] | but you can’t figure out what? | 但就是想不起来? |
[07:54] | Guess it can’t be that important. | 大概是无关紧要的 |
[07:57] | Salmonella is a bacterial infection that you can get from pot plants. | 吸大麻的时候可能会感染 植物上的沙门氏菌 |
[08:01] | It causes stomach pain. | 导致腹痛 |
[08:04] | … | 可能是吸烟导致的炎症 |
[08:07] | How much would you need to smoke | 要吸多少烟? |
[08:08] | for your throat to go nuts like that? | 喉咙才会肿成那样? |
[08:10] | Most cases, a lot. | 许多许多 |
[08:11] | We don’t smoke a lot. | 我们抽烟不多 |
[08:13] | Let’s just start the treatment. | 现在正按这个治 |
[08:14] | You think we’re liars, as well as druggies? | 你以为我们既撒谎又吸毒? |
[08:16] | Actually, I’m wondering if you’d mind getting her a cup of ice chips. | 实际上, 我想你最好帮她去拿杯刨冰 |
[08:19] | You’re not gonna get any different answer from her. | 你单独问她也是一样 |
[08:21] | No, no. He can stay. | 不不, 不要他走 |
[08:23] | No offense, but this place is scary. | 并没恶意 但这个地方很可怕 |
[08:25] | I feel better when he’s around. | 他在身边我感觉好些 |
[08:28] | … | 我们不是经常吸毒 |
[08:30] | I need to know your answers aren’t being pressured. | 我需要知道 你的回答没有压力 |
[08:32] | Look, if you think the antibiotics are a good idea, | 如果你觉得抗生素有用 |
[08:35] | you can give them to me. | 就给我用药 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:37] | Worst-case scenario, it’ll help us rule out a few things. | 即使最糟的情况 也可以帮助排除很多东西 |
[08:41] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[08:43] | He just has a hard time holding in his emotions. | 只是情绪有些激动 |
[08:45] | You don’t have to apologize for me. | 你不要替我道歉 |
[08:47] | That mean you’re going to do it for yourself? | 那你自己来? |
[08:48] | I got nothing to apologize for. | 我没什么好道歉的 |
[08:50] | He’s young. | 他还小 |
[08:52] | Itchy. | 痒 |
[08:56] | Allergic reaction to the fluoroquinolone. | 氟喹诺酮的过敏反应 |
[08:59] | We should switch to a different antibiotic. | 换一种抗生素 |
[09:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:01] | We can’t treat the salmonella unless… | 不换药就无法治疗沙门氏菌病 |
[09:04] | Salmonella? That was a total stretch. | 沙门氏菌病? 完全是瞎猜 |
[09:06] | Oh, man, why does that sound so familiar? | 这话听着耳熟 |
[09:08] | You think it’s ’cause I said it an hour ago? | 会不会是因为我一小时前刚说过? |
[09:09] | Then it was a dumb thing to say. Now it’s smart. | 当时那么说很愚蠢 现在说出来是聪明的 |
[09:12] | She’s got the rash, | 她起了皮疹 |
[09:13] | so we know she’s unusually susceptible | 极有可能是过敏体质 |
[09:16] | to allergic reactions, so that’s what brought her in. | 当初入院就是因为过敏 |
[09:17] | Probably the peanut butter in her sandwich. | 可能是三明治里的花生酱 |
[09:19] | Stick test was negative for peanuts. | 她对花生不过敏 |
[09:20] | That’s because you foolishly tested her while she was lying down. | 那是因为做检查的时候 她躺着 |
[09:23] | – Exercise-based anaphylaxis? | 运动条件性过敏? |
[09:25] | – I think that requires exercise. | 那可需要运动 |
[09:26] | When her throat closed, they’d just got done eating. | 她发病的时候 才刚吃完饭 |
[09:29] | … | 被人打劫 |
[09:31] | … | 换作我肯定心跳加快 |
[09:33] | Give her the same food she ate at the diner | 给她吃同样的食物 |
[09:35] | … | 或者更有效的 拿枪逼着她, 扬言说要强奸 |
[09:38] | You don’t think I’m going to get a response? | 你觉得不会有结果? |
[09:40] | No. | 不会 |
[09:42] | You’re on. Fifty bucks. | 跟你赌50块 |
[09:44] | I’m not betting on a patient’s… | 我不拿病人打赌 |
[09:45] | A hundred bucks. If you say so. | 这么说就100块 |
[09:56] | Tracy, I’m increasing the speed a little. | Tracy, 我会加快速度 |
[09:58] | My stomach really hurts. | 肚子疼死了 |
[10:02] | Jeremy, you out there? | Jeremy! 你在吗? |
[10:04] | Talk to… Talk… | 跟我说话! |
[10:06] | You’re doing great. | 你表现很好 |
[10:07] | Isn’t this enough? | 这还不够吗? |
[10:08] | We’re not getting any allergic response yet. | 还没见到过敏反应 |
[10:10] | Shut it off. | 行了, 关掉 |
[10:11] | We don’t complete the test, | 如果我们不完成检查 |
[10:12] | my boss will just come down here and do it himself. | 我老板会亲自来做 |
[10:14] | You do not want that. | 那会更可怕 |
[10:15] | She’s in pain. Look at her. | 她很痛苦 |
[10:17] | I don’t want to have to ask you to leave. | 别逼我赶你出去 |
[10:19] | You’re gonna ask me to leave? Are you kidding me? | 赶我出去? 这叫什么话? |
[10:21] | This is my wife! You guys aren’t helping her. | 她是我妻子 你们根本不顾她死活 |
[10:22] | You’re just hurting her. What? | 你们只是伤害她 |
[10:23] | You guys have all this equipment here, | 你们什么设备都有 |
[10:25] | .and you’re not doing anything! | 却什么都不做 |
[10:26] | You guys can’t even figure out what’s.. | 连个病因都查不出来 |
[10:28] | God, it hurts. | 疼死了! |
[10:31] | – Where? | 哪里? |
[10:32] | – In my stomach. And my chest. | 肚子, 还有胸口 |
[10:36] | – Oh, God! – It’s Foreman. Get me a wheelchair. | 我是Foreman, 给我送一个轮椅 |
[10:43] | He’s as sick as she is now. | 他的病和她一样严重 |
[10:45] | I told you it wouldn’t work. | 我早说了会有反应 |
[10:46] | It worked on the wrong patient. | 反应在他身上了 |
[10:48] | We could spend all day arguing right or wrong. | 我们可以一直这么争下去 |
[10:51] | Give me the 100 bucks. | 给我100块 |
[10:52] | We didn’t bet. | 我们又没赌 |
[10:53] | We could spend all day arguing whether we bet or not. | 我们可以一直争论赌没赌 |
[10:56] | Give me the 100 bucks. | 给我100块 |
[10:58] | Come on, Foreman, pay up. He won. | 快点Foreman, 给钱 他赢了 |
[11:01] | Or we could just never finish the DDX. | 否则我们这会诊完不了 |
[11:05] | Husband’s test showed no MI, | 丈夫没有心梗 |
[11:07] | no aortic dissection. It’s not his heart. | 也没有主动脉夹层 心脏没问题 |
[11:10] | It’s just nonspecific chest and abdominal pain. | 不明原因的胸腹疼痛 |
[11:12] | So, psychosomatic? Panic attack? | 心理因素? 恐慌? |
[11:16] | Pain persisted after he got lorazepam and morphine. | 使用劳拉西泮和吗啡以后 疼痛仍然继续 |
[11:20] | Whose locker is that? | 这是谁的柜子? |
[11:22] | Mine. | 我的 |
[11:24] | Chest, stomach, throat. – What does it all mean? | 胸, 腹, 喉 说明什么? |
[11:27] | – We’re in the nurses’ locker room. | 这里是护士更衣室 |
[11:29] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[11:33] | Oh, that is so annoying. | 真讨厌 |
[11:35] | Wilson’s girlfriend’s left her stuff in my locker again. | Wilson的女朋友 又把东西忘在我的柜子里 |
[11:38] | Great. I hadn’t committed any felonies yet today. | 真好, 今天还没犯过罪呢 |
[11:41] | Relax. You know who they’re going to blame. | 放松, 不会怀疑到我们 |
[11:43] | House, you want to mess with Wilson, no problem. | House, 你想修理wilson 可以 |
[11:46] | But you got no reason to screw around with… | 没必要四处惹事 |
[11:47] | Can we get back to the medicine? | 能不能继续料医学上的事? |
[11:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:49] | Why assume one disease? | 为什么假定是一种病? |
[11:51] | His chest, her throat. | 他胸痛, 她喉咙肿 |
[11:52] | So it’s just a coincidence that they’ve both got crippling stomach pains? | 那么他们同时腹痛只是一种巧合 |
[11:56] | Wow, they really are a great couple. So much in common. | 他们真是天生一对 这么多共同点 |
[12:00] | One blue shoe. What do you think that means? | 一只蓝鞋子 这说明什么? |
[12:03] | It means you’re insane. Wilson’s not dating her. | 说明你疯了 Wilson没有和她约会 |
[12:05] | You feeling luckier? | 那你就有机会了? |
[12:07] | It doesn’t matter what I answer. | 我的回答有用吗? |
[12:08] | Two hundred it is. | 200块赌你有非分之想 |
[12:10] | If they’re married and caught the same disease, | 如果他们已婚, 并且患上同一种病 |
[12:12] | then it means they… | 这说明… |
[12:15] | Brochure to a jazz festival in the Poconos this weekend. | 这个周末 Poconos爵士乐节的宣传册 |
[12:18] | Wilson likes jazz. Foreman, pay the man. | Wilson喜欢爵士乐 Foreman, 给钱 |
[12:21] | Four, five, six novels, no music. What does that mean? | 4…5…6本小说, 没有音乐 这说明什么? |
[12:26] | She’s literate. | 她喜欢文学 |
[12:27] | It means she spends her leisure time reading, not listening. | 说明她用读书来消遣 而不是听音乐 |
[12:30] | She’d only want to go and watch jazz | 她会去看爵士乐 |
[12:32] | if the other person wanted to go. | 除非是陪另一个人 |
[12:33] | She has a martyr complex, issues of inferiority. | 她有烈士情结 先人后己 |
[12:37] | Married couple, same disease. | 已婚夫妇, 同一种病 |
[12:38] | They either got it from each other or in the same place. | 要么是相互传染 要么是在同一个地方 |
[12:41] | Infectious or environmental? | 传染性的还是环境因素 |
[12:43] | What we have to do is check out parasites, viruses, | 我们只需检查寄生虫, 病毒 |
[12:46] | bacteria, fungi, prions, radiation, toxins, chemicals. | 细菌, 真菌, 朊病毒 辐射, 毒物, 化学制剂 |
[12:49] | Or it’s Internet porn-related. | 还有黄色网站 |
[12:52] | I’ll check the Internet. | 我检查黄色网站 |
[12:53] | You guys cover the rest of the stuff. | 你们搞定其余的 |
[12:59] | If they can live here without killing each other, | 他们在这里也活得下去 |
[13:02] | they must really be in love. It’s tiny. | 看来真的很恩爱 这里太小了 |
[13:04] | How come it’s taking you so long to search it? | 那你还查了那么久? |
[13:09] | Box of condoms in his jacket. | 外套里找到一盒避孕套 |
[13:12] | I know you’re poor now, but buy your own. | 我知道你现在不富了 这东西还是要自己买 |
[13:14] | She’s on the pill. | 她在吃避孕药 |
[13:15] | Why would he need condoms? | 为什么还要买避孕套? |
[13:18] | No, no, no. Put that back. | 不, 放回去 |
[13:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:21] | We show that to House, | 拿给House看 |
[13:23] | he’ll just call the guy a cheating bastard. | 他肯定会大叫”感情骗子” |
[13:24] | Look how he is with Wilson. | 看他是怎么对待Wilson的 |
[13:26] | He’d be right. Could be an STD. | 也许他是对的, 可能是性病 |
[13:27] | One that doesn’t give them any symptoms in their sexual organs? | 外生殖器没有任何症状? |
[13:31] | – They never mentioned anything. | 他们从未提起 |
[13:32] | – Maybe they’re embarrassed. | 可能是羞于启齿 |
[13:34] | What else could it be? | 还能是什么? |
[13:35] | You think they just like the sexy feel of latex against their genitals? | 喜欢性器上包裹着乳胶的感觉? |
[13:38] | Maybe the wife just wants to be extra-cautious. | 也许是女方希望更保险 |
[13:41] | – Come on. You really believe that? | 得了, 这你也信? |
[13:43] | – Yeah. Good. | – 我信 – 好 |
[13:45] | Then I’m sure you’ll have no problem convincing House. | 那你一定能说服House |
[13:49] | That cheating bastard! He loves her. | – 感情骗子! 他爱她 |
[13:53] | Right, | 对 |
[13:54] | I bet he told you that she’s the love of his life. | 他说过她是一生所爱 |
[13:57] | People lie. I get it. | 人会撒谎, 这我懂 |
[13:58] | But they don’t go up against two armed gunmen to save someone | 但面对两个持枪歹徒 他能不顾一切 |
[14:01] | unless they… | 这只有… |
[14:02] | There’s a reason that we don’t let kids vote or drink or work | 我们不让小孩投票或饮酒 或是在盐矿工作 |
[14:06] | in salt mines. | 是有原因的 |
[14:07] | They’re idiots. | — 他们很蠢 |
[14:09] | Twenty-year-olds fall in and out of love more often | 20岁的年轻人 爱情来得快去得也快 |
[14:11] | than they change their oil filters, | 比换燃油滤清器还勤 |
[14:14] | which they should do more often. | 多数人换得不够勤 |
[14:15] | Sorry. Ridiculous of me to draw a conclusion based on actually observing them. | 抱歉, 我不应该 根据观察得出结论 |
[14:19] | I should have just depended on your misanthropic view of human nature. | 应该像你一样抱着人性本恶的观点 |
[14:22] | Gonorrhea explains all their symptoms. | 淋病可以解释很多症状 |
[14:24] | Fitzhugh-Curtis syndrome for her belly pain, | 肝周炎表现为腹痛 |
[14:26] | costochondritis and bladder infection for his chest and abdominal pain. | 肋软骨炎和膀胱感染 分别解释他的胸腹疼痛 |
[14:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:30] | Now go rub their lying, cheating privates with a cotton swab. | 拿个棉棒 到他们会撒谎的私处擦一下 |
[14:40] | Why would you want to look at our… | 为什么要检查她? |
[14:42] | Is this because of the condoms? | 是因为避孕套? |
[14:44] | You found them in his jacket, figured he was hiding something from me. | 你们在外套里找到的 想到他可能背着我乱搞 |
[14:48] | I thought I was pregnant last month. It kind of freaked me out. | 上个月我险些怀孕 我吓坏了 |
[14:51] | I’m way too young to have kids. | 我还太年轻 |
[14:53] | So you just wanted to be extra-cautious? | 所以你们想多层保险 |
[14:56] | Wish one of us had figured that out, stuck to his guns. | 真希望某人能坚持立场 |
[14:59] | We’ve still gotta check you both. | 还是要检查你们俩 |
[15:01] | She’s the only girlfriend I’ve ever had. | 我只有这过一个女朋友 她是我的唯一… |
[15:04] | … | 我不能说我爱她? |
[15:06] | We’re still going to test you. | 反正也一样要查的 |
[15:07] | What is it? I’m white? | 是因为, 我是白人? |
[15:08] | Yeah, that’s it. | 是的 |
[15:09] | Jer, I wish you would stop it. You’re really embarrassing. | Jeremy, 别这样 真让人丢脸 |
[15:13] | Everybody thinks they’re so liberal, | 大家都装得很开明 |
[15:14] | but I see how they look at us. | 但我知道他们看我的眼神 |
[15:15] | White and black, | 白与黑 |
[15:17] | especially black. | 特别是黑 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry, Trace, but it’s true. | 对不起, Trace 这是事实 |
[15:21] | Great. Prove us all wrong. Stupid… | 那就证明我们错了 |
[15:26] | No scarring, no purulent discharge, and the NAATs were negative. | 没有疤痕, 没有溃烂 NAAT测试阴性 |
[15:30] | – They don’t have an STD. | 他们没有性病 |
[15:31] | – What’s that you say? | 你说什么? |
[15:32] | You’ve got a problem with interracial couples? | 你对黑白通婚有成见? |
[15:34] | Thank you, Chase. No! | 谢谢, Chase |
[15:35] | Have any of your shorties ever been whities? | 有没有把过白妞? |
[15:37] | I’m not sure I understand your ghetto slang, Dr. House. | 不太懂你的黑话 House医生 |
[15:40] | How many black women have you dated, by the way? | 你跟几个黑人女子交往过? |
[15:43] | I don’t care about color, | 我不在意肤色 |
[15:44] | as long as they can help me breed a superior race. | 只要能帮我繁育出优等人种 |
[15:46] | Yeah, my exes have usually been black. So what? | 我的前女友都是黑人 这又怎么了? |
[15:50] | It’s not a racial thing. It’s cultural. | 不是种族偏见, 是文化 |
[15:52] | I have more in common with them. | 我们有更多的共通 |
[15:54] | Like I assume you only date emotionally stunted bigots. | 拿你来说, 我猜想 你的女朋友大多是没感情的死顽固 |
[15:58] | Sorry, you’re right. | 对不起, 你是对的 |
[15:59] | That kind of prejudice is totally fine. | 种族偏见完全合理 |
[16:01] | The abdominal pain’s getting worse. | 腹痛越来越严重 |
[16:03] | We’ve had to up their morphine twice. | 我两次加大吗啡剂量 |
[16:05] | Take the wife off the steroids. | 停止给妻子用类固醇 |
[16:06] | She spikes a fever, we’ll know it’s an infection. | 如果她发烧 说明是感染 |
[16:08] | She doesn’t, it’s environmental. | 如果没发烧, 说明是环境因素 |
[16:18] | He got off easy. | 太便宜他了 |
[16:19] | I almost gave him a colonoscopy. | 我本来要给他做直肠镜 |
[16:21] | That was one of the stupidest things you have ever done, | 这是你干过的最蠢的事 |
[16:23] | and there is heavy competition for… | 很多人盯着你这个职位… |
[16:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[16:27] | You only ate half your breakfast. | 只吃了一半早餐 |
[16:29] | Feeling a little sick this morning? | 早晨感到恶心? |
[16:32] | I’m not pregnant. They burnt my omelet. | 我没怀孕, 煎蛋有些焦 |
[16:34] | You need to apologize to this guy. | 你要向他道歉 |
[16:35] | I am a man of principle. | 我是有原则的人 |
[16:37] | I don’t care how much time and money it costs you to defend me. | 不管花多少钱多少时间 我绝不放弃原则 |
[16:40] | He wants to kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[16:41] | No empty coffee cups. Off the caffeine. | 没有咖啡杯, 戒咖啡了 |
[16:44] | Good for baby. | 这样对胎儿好 |
[16:45] | Cups are in the other wastebasket. Baby’s in your mind. | 咖啡杯在另一个垃圾桶 你才有胎儿 |
[16:47] | You can berate patients all you want. | 你怎么出言不逊都可以 |
[16:50] | Shoving objects into their rectums is assault. | 朝人直肠里插东西就是侵犯 |
[16:53] | Pay attention to me. | 听我说 |
[16:55] | Sorry, that would make it harder to ignore you. | 抱歉, 那样就不能无视你了 |
[16:59] | Can’t ignore that rapidly expanding first-trimester ass, though. | 不过你这个迅速增大的臀部 倒是很引人注目 |
[17:02] | Sometimes an ass is just an ass. | 有时候, 屁股只是屁股 |
[17:06] | You are not always right, House. | 你不是一贯正确, House |
[17:09] | Apologize to the guy. | 向他道歉 |
[17:25] | – What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[17:26] | – Stay away from my son. | 离我儿子远点 |
[17:28] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的? |
[17:30] | Stay away from that girl. Please! Please! Please! | 别碰那个女孩 |
[17:39] | You leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[17:41] | – What happened? | 怎么了? |
[17:42] | – She’s dreaming. She started yelling. | 她做噩梦, 然后就喊叫 |
[17:43] | – You’re breaking Jeremy’s arm. Please! | 你把Jeremy的胳膊弄断了 |
[17:45] | – No one’s hurting him. | 没人伤害他 |
[17:46] | Baby, it’s me. It’s Jeremy. | 宝贝是我, Jeremy. |
[17:48] | Tracy, tracy. Tracy, Tracy. | |
[17:50] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[17:51] | Baby, it was just a bad dream. Everything’s okay. | 宝贝, 只是做噩梦 没事的 |
[17:55] | Tracy. Tracy. | |
[17:57] | Tracy? Tracy? | |
[18:08] | It was an acute delirium. | 急性谵妄 |
[18:10] | Well, she’s talking, right? | 她不是还在说话吗? |
[18:12] | I mean, she’s coming out of it. | 她会清醒的 |
[18:13] | No, she’s not really talking, | 她那不是说话 |
[18:15] | just making sounds. | 只是出声 |
[18:16] | Okay. When’s she gonna come out? | 那她什么时候会好? |
[18:18] | Jeremy… Jeremy, | |
[18:20] | she’s in a coma. | 她处于昏迷 |
[18:29] | So her vitals are pretty stable, | 脉搏呼吸很稳定 |
[18:31] | but her response to stimuli is getting weaker, | 但她对外界刺激渐渐失去反应 |
[18:34] | which means the coma’s getting worse. | 说明昏迷更深了 |
[18:36] | Her brain is slowly shutting down. | 大脑正在慢慢关闭 |
[18:39] | Can I see her? | 我能见见他吗? |
[18:40] | We’re getting some more images to check for masses or infections. | 我们会拍很多图片 寻找病灶或感染 |
[18:46] | I’ll increase your morphine. | 我给你加大吗啡 |
[18:48] | Her hallucination. | 她的幻觉 |
[18:52] | If you knew what it was, | 如果你知道是什么 |
[18:53] | would that make any difference? | 那有什么用? |
[18:55] | Medically, I mean. | 我是说医学上 |
[18:58] | Not usually. | 不一定 |
[18:59] | Some cases, the form of a hallucination can tell us | 有些案例, 幻觉的内容 |
[19:02] | what part of the brain is being hit. | 可以提示我们大脑哪部分受损 |
[19:04] | I think it was about my dad. | 是关于我爸的 |
[19:07] | Your dad was breaking your arm? | 你爸打断你的胳膊? |
[19:10] | He was a drunk, pill-popping racist. | 他是个酒鬼兼瘾君子 |
[19:16] | He caught me sneaking into her house when we were 13. | 我13岁的时候 他抓到我溜进她家 |
[19:19] | She lived next door. | 她就住隔壁 |
[19:23] | He broke my arm and threatened her. | 他打断我的胳膊, 还威胁她 |
[19:26] | We ran off when we were 16. | 我们16岁时逃离家庭 |
[19:29] | You still in touch with him? | 和你爸仍有联系吗? |
[19:32] | He killed himself a couple years ago. | 几年前他自杀了 |
[19:38] | Oh, it’s not medical. I just thought blacks were the racist ones. | 不是从医学角度 我以为黑人才有种族偏见 |
[19:50] | Some generalized edema throughout, | 大脑普遍水肿 |
[19:52] | and areas of increased signal here, here, here and here. | 这几个区域有病灶 |
[19:56] | Damn, all over her brain stem. | 天啊, 整个脑干 |
[19:58] | Could be plaques, maybe hyperdensities from the edema. | 可能是皮层斑块 水肿导致的高密度 |
[20:01] | Or tumors or anything. | 或肿瘤之类的 |
[20:03] | We add brain involvement to the chest, stomach, throat, what do we got? | 把大脑病变和胸腹喉结合起来 说明什么问题? |
[20:07] | Didn’t spike a fever when we took her off the steroids, | 停用类固醇以后没有发热 |
[20:09] | – so it’s not an infection. – Leaving environmental. | 不是感染 |
[20:10] | What flavor? | 只剩环境因素, 有什么特别? |
[20:12] | Environmental doesn’t make sense, either. | 环境也说不通 |
[20:13] | If it was a toxin, we’d see it in their livers. | 如果是毒素, 应该在肝脏有发现 |
[20:15] | None of the neighbors are sick, no coworkers. | 邻居, 同事都没发病 |
[20:17] | They both got it. | 他们同时得病 |
[20:18] | That means infection or environmental, and since it’s not an infection… | 只能是感染或者环境因素 既然不是感染.. |
[20:21] | What if they didn’t both get it? | 如果他们不是同时得病? |
[20:23] | Maybe we got our basic assumption wrong | 也许我们的最初假定就错了 |
[20:25] | and it’s two different diseases. | 是两种不同的疾病 |
[20:27] | Maybe we didn’t and it’s sarcoidosis. | 也许是一种病 是结节病 |
[20:30] | Sarcoidosis isn’t infectious or environmental. | 结节病并非感染或环境致病 |
[20:33] | Tell that to the clusters of sarcoidosis cases. | 但是在有些人群中结节病高发 |
[20:35] | Firefighters and residents of pine tar forests? | 消防员和松柏林里的住民? |
[20:39] | I did see these two putting out that blaze in the Pine Barrens. | 我确实见到这两个人 穿着消防员制服在松林镇 |
[20:42] | If sarcoidosis has two environmental causes, | 如果结节病有两个环境因素 |
[20:45] | it has environmental causes. | 那就是环境致病 |
[20:47] | We just don’t know all of them yet. | 只是我们还不知道所有的致病因子 |
[20:48] | Husband’s chest. | 丈夫的胸痛 |
[20:51] | He has slightly enlarged hilar lymph nodes. | 肺门淋巴结稍有肿大 |
[20:54] | Sarcoidosis explains almost all of their symptoms, | 结节病可以解释几乎所有症状 |
[20:58] | including her getting worse off the steroids. | 包括她停用类固醇后的恶化 |
[21:00] | Doesn’t explain his throat swelling. | 无法解释喉部肿胀 |
[21:02] | That’s what “almost” means. | 所以我用”几乎” |
[21:03] | 90% of sarcoidosis cases have lung scarring. | 90%的结节病病例有肺部疤痕 |
[21:05] | 90%? – Oh, 90? | |
[21:06] | – Oh, “almost”? | “几乎” |
[21:09] | Fine. | 算了 |
[21:12] | Consult a specialist. | 我去问专家 |
[21:24] | If this is more dating advice… | 又是来指导我的感情生活… |
[21:26] | Love to gossip, but I got work to do. | 我喜欢聊天 不过现在要做正事 |
[21:29] | Is this sarcoidosis? | 结节病? |
[21:34] | It’s pretty nonspecific. | 非常不典型 |
[21:36] | It could be granulomas, could be plaques. What’s this? | 可能是肉芽肿, 或者斑块 这是什么 |
[21:40] | Oh! Oh! You stole Wendy’s personnel file? | 你偷了Wendy的个人档案? |
[21:45] | In a way, aren’t we all guilty of bribing the janitor | 某种程度上说 我们都是有责任的 |
[21:48] | to take her file and give it to me? | 贿赂勤杂工拿到她的档案 |
[21:50] | Yes, I take my share of the blame, | 我准备承担我这份责任 |
[21:52] | but society’s… | 但是社会… |
[21:53] | First of all, I’m not dating her. | 首先, 我没有和她约会 |
[21:55] | She is so wrong for you. | 她太不合适你了 |
[21:57] | You know she filed a form so the hospital would take extra withholding? | 她向院方报备 这样医院方面就不能拿她怎么样 |
[22:01] | – Who does that? | 谁会这么做? |
[22:02] | – She’s much too cautious for me. | 她对我戒心甚重 我知道 |
[22:04] | Point taken. I’ll start dating her | 我会和她约会 |
[22:06] | so I can break up with her and start dating a stripper. | 以便和她分手 然后找个脱衣舞女做女朋友 |
[22:08] | You’re a miserable jerk who can’t stand to be alone. | 你是个害怕孤独的可怜虫 |
[22:12] | I didn’t try to break up your marriages. | 我可没破坏你的婚姻 |
[22:14] | You did that yourself. | 你自己破坏的 |
[22:15] | My marriages were so crappy, I was spending all my time with you. | 我的婚姻太糟了 我大多数时间只能和你在一起 |
[22:18] | Your real fear is me having a good relationship. | 你就是不想我有一段美满的感情 |
[22:21] | Yes, it keeps me up at night. | 没错, 我整晚记挂着你 |
[22:23] | That and the Loch Ness monster, global warming, evolution | 我还担心尼斯湖水怪 全球变暖, 生物进化 |
[22:26] | and other fictional concepts. | 还有别的虚幻概念 |
[22:28] | Although, big romantic weekend in the Poconos could change everything. | 在Poconos过一个周末可以改变一切 |
[22:36] | You don’t… No. | 不是说真的吧… 不 |
[22:39] | I don’t think it’s sarcoidosis. | 这不是结节病 |
[22:46] | He says it’s sarcoidosis. | 他说是结节病 |
[22:48] | Start them both on methotrexate. | 用甲氨喋呤(抗肿瘤药)治疗 |
[22:52] | … | 那也是Wilson的错 |
[22:54] | … | 给她做个活组织检查 以防万一 |
[22:56] | Her brain stem? | 她的脑干? |
[22:57] | Brain damage is not only possible, it’s likely. | 脑损伤已经不是一种可能性 是预期结果 |
[23:00] | Good point. | 很好 |
[23:01] | Let’s biopsy something safer, like her shoes. | 那就检查一些不危险的地方 比如她的鞋 |
[23:06] | The husband. He’d have to give consent. | 必须经过她丈夫同意 |
[23:09] | He can’t right now. | 但现在他不能签字 |
[23:11] | Why? Does this guy write with his stomach? | 为什么? 因为他用肚子写字? |
[23:13] | He has a conflict of interest. | 他和病人有利益冲突 |
[23:14] | It’s not his brain we’re cutting open, | 我们切开另一个人的脑部 |
[23:16] | but he still gets all the benefit. | 但他却获得一切好处 |
[23:17] | He’d do it just to save himself. | 他会出于救自己的目的同意活检 |
[23:19] | Or save her. | 或者救她 |
[23:20] | She’s the love of his life, remember? | 她是他的一生所爱, 记得吗? |
[23:22] | He never said that. | 他从没说过 |
[23:23] | She needs a guardian ad litem. | 需要她的法律监护人出面 |
[23:25] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不会让你做的 |
[23:26] | Well, how are you going to stop me? | 你能怎么阻止我? |
[23:27] | Call Cuddy? | 叫Cuddy? |
[23:29] | Cameron’s right. There’s a conflict. | Cameron是正确的 有利益冲突 |
[23:30] | No, there isn’t. | 没有冲突 |
[23:32] | Not unless one of them wants to die a horrible, painful death. | 除非他们某个人愿意死 |
[23:35] | I’m sure the guardian will figure that out. | 这些留给监护人判断 |
[23:36] | In a couple days. | 需要几天 |
[23:38] | Will the guardian convince the disease to hold off eating her brain | 病情能等监护人吗? |
[23:41] | until we can get the legalities worked out? | 能等我们把法律关系理顺吗? |
[23:43] | I just don’t want some plaintiff’s lawyer owning my hospital. | 我不想让当事人律师找上门来 |
[23:46] | Legalities help. | 法律咨询 |
[23:48] | Speaking of which, did you get your thermometer back yet? | 说的这事 体温计拿回来了? |
[23:50] | We had a nice chat. | 我们聊的不错 |
[23:52] | Did you know he’s a Rotarian? | 你知道他是国际扶轮社的吗? |
[23:54] | Listen, she’ll die without the biopsy. | 听着, 不做活检她就会死 |
[23:58] | I need to cover the hospital’s ass. | 我不能给医院惹麻烦 |
[24:00] | You’re too biased. | 你太偏激了 |
[24:01] | I send you in there, you’ll steamroll over him. | 让你去做 一定会惹恼他 |
[24:04] | Something goes wrong, he’ll sue us for not disclosing the risks. | 万一有事, 他定会起诉我们 |
[24:07] | Then have Wilson talk to the husband. | 让wilson去跟那个丈夫说 |
[24:09] | Wilson kills people left and right. No one ever sues him. | Wilson经常弄死病人 不见得有人告他 |
[24:13] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[24:14] | but only if you apologize to the clinic guy. | 条件是你向那个人道歉 |
[24:17] | No. Probably better to just let that couple die. | 总好过眼看一对夫妻死掉 |
[24:19] | I don’t care if you mean it. | 我不管你是不是真心诚意 |
[24:20] | Just do it. | 只要你道歉 |
[24:25] | Unfortunately, we don’t see any way around a biopsy. | 很抱歉, 除了活检没别的办法 |
[24:28] | We’ll do all we can to minimize any damage. | 我们会尽一切所能减少损伤 |
[24:30] | No. | 不 |
[24:31] | The methotrexate isn’t showing any effects yet. | 甲氨喋呤没有效果 |
[24:34] | You could both be… | 你们都会… |
[24:36] | She’s brilliant. | 她是个好女孩 |
[24:37] | All A’s in college while working full-time. | 让大学的时候还全职上班 |
[24:41] | I can’t do that to her. | 不能那样对她 |
[24:42] | And if you both die, | 那么你们同时死掉? |
[24:44] | you think she’d want that? | 这样就可以了? |
[24:48] | Do it on me instead. | 那就拿我做活检 |
[24:50] | – It’s not in your brain. | 你的大脑没有病变 |
[24:51] | – It will be. | 会出现的 |
[24:52] | It’s the same disease, right? Do it then. | 是同一种病, 对吗? 出现了再做 |
[24:55] | She could die before you show the symptoms. | 你出现症状之前 她可能已经死了 |
[24:58] | Then stop treating me. | 那就让我也死 |
[25:03] | Great job. | 干的好 |
[25:05] | Why didn’t you just shoot him in the head? | 干脆拿枪打爆他的头好了 |
[25:06] | Hold on. That gives me an idea. | 等等, 我忽然有主意了 |
[25:07] | You know what could save this couple? | 我知道怎么救他们了 |
[25:09] | Lots of misdirected sarcasm. | 通过嘲讽我 |
[25:10] | They’re dead! | 他们死定了 |
[25:11] | Yelling at you might prevent you from screwing up… | 我只是为了防止你下次 犯同样的错误 |
[25:13] | I didn’t screw up. I did my job. | 我有什么错? 我完成了任务 |
[25:14] | Your job was to get me the biopsy. | 你的任务是帮我拿到活检机会 |
[25:16] | No, it was to present the patient with his options. | 不, 我的任务是 给病人两个选择 |
[25:18] | Two options, biopsy or no biopsy. | 做还是不做 |
[25:20] | He chose a third, no treatment. | 他却选了第三样, 停止治疗 |
[25:21] | How do you even do that? | 你是怎么搞得? |
[25:23] | Remember when you used to just weave elaborate conspiracy theories about my love life? | 还记得你经常对我的 感情生活大放厥词? |
[25:26] | Those were such good times. | 发现那样还算好了 |
[25:32] | How much morphine is the husband on? | 丈夫的吗啡剂量多大? |
[25:33] | We can’t increase it any more. | 已经不能再加量 |
[25:35] | His respirations are depressed. | 呼吸已有抑制 |
[25:37] | Increase it? | 加量? |
[25:38] | Drugs cloud people’s judgment. | 药物会破坏人的判断力 |
[25:40] | Cold-turkey the sucker. | 给他断药 |
[25:42] | No. | 不 |
[25:45] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[25:59] | Did I ask you guys to follow me? | 我有叫你们跟着我? |
[26:01] | No, | 没有 |
[26:02] | which made us nervous. | 所以我们很紧张 |
[26:03] | He’ll catch on if he notices he’s off the morphine drip. | 如果他看到我们停用吗啡 会明白过来 |
[26:06] | Shoot him up with one of these puppies instead. | 给他打点这个乖乖 |
[26:08] | No! | 不 |
[26:09] | You do understand it’s not really a puppy. | 你没懂 不是真正的乖乖 |
[26:12] | It’s naloxone. | 纳洛酮 |
[26:13] | An opiate blocker? | 鸦片拮抗剂? |
[26:14] | He’ll feel like he’s swallowing a bonfire. | 他会觉得肚子里似火烧 |
[26:16] | That’s pretty unethical, even for you. | 这样太不道德 即使对你来说 |
[26:18] | How is that unethical? It’ll lead to a diagnosis. | 怎么会不道德? 能诊断出来就行 |
[26:20] | It’s leading to the torture of the husband | 这个丈夫受不了折磨 |
[26:22] | on the off-chance he’ll allow a procedure on another person. | 就会同意对另一个人做活检 |
[26:24] | Which will lead to a diagnosis. Didn’t I just say that? | 给我们带来诊断结果 不是刚说过? |
[26:26] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[26:27] | Foreman and Cameron are too ethical, and I’m too scared of getting sued. | Foreman和cameron很有道德感 我只是不想成被告 |
[26:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:31] | Now, I’m just | 那我就… |
[26:31] | going to find someplace safe to hide this | 这个地方把这些收藏起来 |
[26:33] | so I won’t be tempted to use it. | 这样就不会受到诱惑 |
[26:35] | You’re not doing it, either. | 不会放你走的 |
[26:37] | What, are you going to run for it? | 怎么, 要跑吗? |
[26:40] | If they die now, they’ll never be able to grow old | 如果他们现在死了 就不会变老 |
[26:44] | and tired of each other. | 不会厌倦对方 |
[26:54] | We can’t baby-sit House all day. | 我们不能总盯着House |
[26:56] | Tell Cuddy to put a nurse by his room. | 我叫Cuddy放个护士在他房里 |
[26:59] | Damn it! | 坏了 |
[27:03] | Atropine? | 阿托品? |
[27:04] | What happened to… | 原先的… |
[27:07] | He knew we’d stop him. | 他知道我们会阻挠 |
[27:09] | He stuck both of them in his pocket. | 把两样都放进口袋 |
[27:12] | That’s actually pretty clever. | 真够聪明 |
[27:17] | Guess I can’t use that trick again, huh? | 看来这招下次不能用了? |
[27:19] | My stomach! | 肚子疼! |
[27:23] | It was a pretty smart plan, Jerry, | 真是聪明的计划, Jerry. |
[27:26] | but I’m onto you. | 但是被我识破 |
[27:27] | There’s only one good reason to kill the biopsy. | 你不同意只有一个原因 |
[27:30] | You poisoned your wife, | 你给妻子下毒 |
[27:32] | and you don’t want the coppers to get wise. | 不想被我们发现 |
[27:34] | No! | 不 |
[27:34] | Oh, all right. | 哦, 对了 |
[27:36] | Then you’re just a moron. | 那你只是个白痴 |
[27:37] | Biopsy me! | 给我活检 |
[27:38] | Only if this thing hits your brain, you moron. | 你脑子有病变才行 你这白痴 |
[27:41] | And I can’t stress that “moron” part enough. | “白痴”两个字说的还不够到位 |
[27:44] | You’re killing your wife. | 你正在害死你妻子 |
[27:45] | She is the love of my life. | 她是我的一生所爱 |
[27:48] | Careful. | 别乱说 |
[27:49] | When she’s dead and you’re on wife number two, | 一旦她死了 你找上第二任妻子 |
[27:51] | you’re gonna feel real guilty about saying that. | 会对这句话后悔的 |
[27:54] | Feel that? | 疼吗? |
[27:55] | Get used to it. | 最好适应它 |
[27:56] | Pain’s going to get a lot worse. | 疼痛会越来越厉害 |
[27:58] | No, it won’t. | 不会的 |
[27:59] | Morphine just isn’t working right now for some reason. | 由于某些原因 吗啡现在不能发挥作用 |
[28:02] | I’m putting you on a tranquilizer in the meantime. | 我给你打一支镇静剂 |
[28:04] | It’ll work again soon. | 很快就会好的 |
[28:05] | Want to bet? | 要打赌吗? |
[28:07] | I don’t care about the pain. | 我不怕疼 |
[28:09] | I need to be in pain, | 我需要疼痛 |
[28:10] | because I have to get worse. It means you can do the biopsy on me. | 我要加速病情 这样就可以在我身上活检 |
[28:14] | Dude, she’s in a coma. | 喂, 她现在昏迷着 |
[28:15] | Who are you trying to impress? | 你这是做给谁看? |
[28:17] | I’d die for her. | 我可以为她死 |
[28:21] | Give up. | 放弃 |
[28:22] | Or are we going to wait for him to get all grown up and cynical? | 或者我们可以等他 长大变得不那么无私 |
[28:30] | I was just going to call you. | 我正要找你 |
[28:31] | I need a court order to biopsy this woman’s brain. | 我需要法庭强制令 检查那个女人的脑 |
[28:34] | Speaking of litigation… | 说道法律 |
[28:38] | Michael Tritter. Michael Tritter, | |
[28:39] | you know Dr. House. | House医生认识吧 |
[28:42] | You guys can talk here. | 你们慢聊 |
[28:49] | I don’t want to sue you. | 我不想告你 |
[28:52] | … | 我要把你揍出屎来 |
[28:54] | – Less good. | 不那么好 |
[28:55] | – And I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你为什么 |
[28:59] | You’re a bully, | 你脾气硬 |
[29:01] | and bullies, they don’t back down | 你这种人, 不会低头 |
[29:04] | until they run into someone stronger and meaner. | 除非遇见一个更恶的 |
[29:08] | But you’ll accept an apology? | 但你会接受道歉 |
[29:10] | Yes. | 是 |
[29:11] | Not really a recipe for sincerity. | 我这人不会诚心道歉 |
[29:14] | I’m not looking for sincerity. | 是不是诚心我不管 |
[29:16] | I’m looking for humiliation, | 我只要羞辱你 |
[29:18] | something that will make you think twice | 让你长个记性 |
[29:20] | before you treat the next patient like crap. | 下次不敢再那样对待病人 |
[29:23] | Here’s what’s going to happen. | 不如这么办吧 |
[29:25] | You go brag to your friends | 你去跟你的朋友吹嘘 |
[29:27] | about how you made the big, nasty doctor poop in his pants. | 说你把一个坏医生吓得屁滚尿流 |
[29:30] | I get Cuddy off my back by telling her that I humiliated myself. | 我跟Cuddy说我道歉了 让她不再烦我 |
[29:33] | Here’s the catch. | 关键在于 |
[29:35] | We’re both going to be lying. | 我们都要说谎 |
[29:37] | I’m not apologizing. | 我不道歉 |
[29:40] | If anything, you deserved a bigger thermometer. | 要道歉 只能说我没找根更大的体温表 |
[29:52] | – What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[29:52] | – Jeremy’s worse. | Jeremy恶化了 |
[29:53] | And that’s what’s right. | 这就对了 |
[29:55] | Cut the stubborn jerk’s head open and take a slice. | 把这个顽固的白痴脑子切开 取一片组织 |
[29:58] | It’s not his brain. | 不是大脑 |
[29:59] | Lactic acid’s up to 39. | 乳酸升到39 |
[30:01] | His intestines are rotting. | 小肠正在坏死 |
[30:02] | This isn’t sarcoidosis. | 不是结节病 |
[30:04] | Then he’ll get his wish. | 总算如他所愿 |
[30:07] | He’s dying, | 他要死了 |
[30:09] | just not in a way that’s going to help his wife. | 只是, 他的死 并不能救他妻子 |
[30:14] | Coma’s worse. She’s losing response to stimuli. | 昏迷更深了,她逐渐失去反射 |
[30:17] | He’s vomiting blood and his lactic acid’s 45. | 他呕血, 而且乳酸到45 |
[30:19] | – He’s got to have ischemic bowel. | 肯定是小肠缺血 |
[30:20] | – So what? | 那又怎样? |
[30:21] | Well, let’s see. | 这么说吧 |
[30:23] | Lack of blood flow’s causing his guts to die, | 缺血导致他的小肠坏死 |
[30:25] | which will cause him to die, | 这样会致死 |
[30:26] | unless we cut out a few feet of small intestine and reattach the ends. | 除非我们切除一段小肠 |
[30:28] | I don’t know, seems worth a mention. | 把剩下的缝合 |
[30:29] | Why does he have it? | 值得一试 |
[30:30] | What does it tell us? | 为什么发生? 说明什么? |
[30:32] | Small-cell vasculitis? | 小血管血管炎? |
[30:33] | Good. Now let’s hear it again, | 好, 再说一遍 |
[30:35] | but this time with a more environmental or infectious feeling. | 这次多带点环境或感染的味道 |
[30:37] | Or, like I said before, it might not be environmental or infectious. | 或者 像我早先说的, 不是环境和感染 |
[30:41] | He has vasculitis, she has porphyria. | 他得了血管炎, 她得了卟啉症 |
[30:43] | Belly pain plus hallucination, classic symptoms. | 腹痛加上幻觉 经典症状 |
[30:46] | It could even cause a coma. | 也可以导致昏迷 |
[30:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:50] | Start her on hematin for porphyria. | 给她用高铁血红素 治疗卟啉症 |
[30:52] | What about him? | 他怎么办? |
[30:53] | Take out the dead bowel. | 切除坏死的小肠 |
[30:54] | It’s all we can do. | 只能这么做 |
[30:56] | And biopsy it. | 然后活检 |
[30:56] | If Foreman’s right, it might save him. | 如果Foreman是对的 也许能救活他 |
[30:58] | If Foreman’s wrong, the dead bowel might save both of them. | 如果Foreman错了 可能就活一对 |
[31:06] | Bowel’s not dead. | 小肠没有坏死 |
[31:08] | Unless he’s been tossing down frosty cans of lactic acid, bowel is dead. | 除非他肚子里打翻了一罐乳酸 小肠不可能没坏死 |
[31:12] | What we’re looking for is a reason it’s dead. | 只是要知道怎么死的 |
[31:14] | Bowel’s not dead. | 没有坏死 |
[31:15] | Just general swelling and edema. | 只是普通的肿胀出血 |
[31:17] | High lactate was probably from stress. | 高乳酸可能应激反应 |
[31:20] | We just sliced him open from chest to pubic bone for nothing. | 我们把他从胸骨到耻骨切开 结果一无所获 |
[31:25] | Nothing’s something. | 一无所获就是收获 |
[31:27] | Forget the ischemia. | 不要管缺血了 |
[31:29] | Add the edema and swelling. | 考虑水肿 |
[31:31] | Probably from cutting him open. | 可能是手术造成的 |
[31:32] | Probably, not definitely. | 可能, 但不一定 |
[31:34] | Okay, back to the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[31:36] | What did we talk about? | 都有些什么? |
[31:37] | Anything. I want to hear it all again. | 所有的, 都说一遍 |
[31:39] | Allergies. Doesn’t fit at all now. | 过敏, 完全不符合 |
[31:41] | STDs. Maybe we got the wrong one. | 可能找错另一种性病 |
[31:43] | What about syphilis? | 比如梅毒? |
[31:45] | – Neurological symptoms. – He wasn’t cheating on her. | – 神经症状… – 他没有乱搞 |
[31:47] | Yeah, love of his life. | 对, “一生所爱” |
[31:48] | Don’t you have to wait till he’s dead | 是不是应该等他死了 |
[31:50] | before you make that determination? | 再做结论? |
[31:51] | She’s his only girlfriend ever. | 他只有这么一个女朋友 |
[31:53] | They grew up next door, | 他们是邻居 |
[31:54] | ran off together as teenagers. | 少年时就离家出走了 |
[31:56] | Sarcoidosis. We only ruled it out | 结节病, 我们排除这个 |
[31:59] | because we thought he had ischemic… | 只是因为我们误以为他肠缺血 |
[31:59] | – Why did they run off? | 为什么离家出走? |
[32:01] | – What difference does… | 这有什么关系 |
[32:02] | Kids talk about running off. How many do it? | 小孩子经常想离家出走 真正做的可不多 |
[32:03] | What was the reason? | 什么原因? |
[32:05] | They were trying to escape his evil, pill-popping, racist dad. | 他们想逃避 嗑药的种族主义父亲 |
[32:07] | You would’ve liked him. | 正是你喜欢的类型 |
[32:09] | We should do another… | 应该再做活检 |
[32:10] | How do you know the dad was racist? | 你怎么知道父亲是种族主义者? |
[32:11] | He beat up his son for dating a black girl. I extrapolated from that. | 他因为儿子跟黑人女孩好 就打断他胳膊 |
[32:14] | You see | 我从这里得出结论 |
[32:15] | racism everywhere. | 种族成见无处不在 |
[32:17] | Maybe he just didn’t like this black girl. | 可能他只是不喜欢这个女孩 |
[32:20] | It’s not sarcoid. We would have seen granulomas in his… | 不是结节病 我们应该能看到肉芽肿 |
[32:22] | She has pretty eyes. | 她的眼睛很漂亮 |
[32:27] | Forget infectious. | 别管感染了 |
[32:29] | Forget environmental. | 别管环境了 |
[32:31] | Defective DNA is keeping them from making a critical protein, | DNA缺陷导致缺乏必要的蛋白质 |
[32:36] | hence the fluid build-up. | 所以有体液渗出 |
[32:38] | Hits the throat, stomach, chest and brain. | 在喉部, 腹部, 胸部和大脑 |
[32:41] | Angioedema? | 血管水肿? |
[32:42] | Hereditary angioedema. | 遗传性血管水肿 |
[32:44] | Symptoms fit perfectly. | 症状很符合 |
[32:46] | It’s an incredibly rare disease. | 这种病非常罕见 |
[32:49] | They both would have to have a parent… | 他们的父母都要有… |
[32:50] | Is it a coincidence that your sister has great hair, | 你的姐妹有一头金发 算不算巧合 |
[32:53] | or that these two have green eyes? | 他们两个有同样的碧眼? |
[32:57] | You’re not saying… | 你是说… |
[32:59] | They’re not brother and sister. | 他们不是兄妹 |
[33:02] | God, no. | 噢…不 |
[33:04] | That would be sick. | 太恶心了 |
[33:05] | Half brother and sister. | 半个兄妹 |
[33:08] | Different moms. | 同父异母 |
[33:10] | Dad must have had an affair with her mom. | 爸爸和她妈妈有私情 |
[33:12] | That’s why he flipped out when the kids started dating. | 所以他对两个孩子在一起大发雷霆 |
[33:15] | He had it himself. | 他又无法说出 |
[33:16] | Probably why the pills. | 也许就是这样才吸毒 |
[33:17] | We won’t know for sure… | 我们不能肯定 |
[33:18] | Testing for HAE or paternity is going to take a day. | 血缘测试需要一天 |
[33:22] | She doesn’t have a day. | 她已经等不及 |
[33:23] | Start treating and see what happens. | 开始治疗 看情况 |
[33:34] | Any change? | 有变化? |
[33:35] | Her response to stimuli is still just as weak. | 她对外界刺激还是反应很弱 |
[33:37] | I almost hope she stays in a coma. | 我宁愿她不醒来 |
[33:42] | … | 我不想破坏他们两个的生活 |
[33:44] | You don’t think dying will do that? | 死了就不会破坏了? |
[33:52] | It’s just her oximeter. | 她的血氧计 |
[33:59] | Tracy. Tracy. | |
[34:02] | Tracy. Tracy. | |
[34:06] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[34:12] | Oh, God, baby. It’s gonna be okay. | 上帝啊 宝贝你会好的 |
[34:22] | Awesome. Can I tell them? | 太好了! |
[34:23] | We’ve obviously got to | 让我来宣布吧? |
[34:24] | let them know what’s wrong. | 病情一定要告知的 |
[34:26] | But the cause, the brother-sister thing… | 但是原因 兄妹关系的事… |
[34:30] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[34:32] | We just gotta keep them away | 那要注意不让他们接触 |
[34:34] | from doctors, the Internet | 医生, 互联网 |
[34:35] | and anyone who’s not a total moron. | 或者任何一个智商勉强够用的人 |
[34:39] | … | 昨天, 他还愿意为了她去死 |
[34:42] | We’ve gotta give him time to recover. | 多给点时间让他们恢复 |
[34:44] | He might be a little vexed that you kept letting him | 那样他会更生气 |
[34:46] | hump his sister in the meantime. | 你明知兄妹乱伦还不告诉他| |
[34:49] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[34:50] | Look, unless their dad was also the product of an incestuous union, | 除非他们的爸爸 也是近亲结合的产物 |
[34:54] | the chances of serious complications are minimal. | 得到严重遗传病的机会并不大 |
[34:57] | Noble of you to take that risk. | 你真高尚 愿意冒这个险 |
[34:59] | Tell them, or I will. | 你不说我去说 |
[35:04] | So we just need to take these pills? Twice a day. | – 我们只需吃药就行了 – 每天两次 |
[35:08] | Angioedema is very treatable. You’ll be fine. | 血管性水肿是可治疗的 他们会没事 |
[35:11] | So, what? | 那么…怎么回事? |
[35:13] | We, like, caught this from each other? | 我们互相传染的吗? |
[35:15] | No, | 不 |
[35:16] | it’s a condition you’ve both always had. | 你们俩都有这种病 |
[35:19] | The onset of symptoms are sometimes caused by stress or trauma. | 这种病可以由应激反应诱发 |
[35:24] | … | 我们从小就有的? |
[35:25] | ’cause… | 是因为… |
[35:27] | It’s a genetic disease. | 这是遗传性疾病 |
[35:30] | It’s not… | 并不是说… |
[35:32] | There’s no good reason two unrelated people would get it. | 两个没有血缘关系的人不会同时得 |
[35:38] | We think you guys should take a DNA test. | 我们建议你们做DNA测试 |
[35:44] | How can we be related? | 我们怎么会有血缘? |
[35:50] | We think you have the same dad. | 我想你们是同父异母 |
[35:55] | We won’t know for sure until we do the test. | 做过测试才可以确定 |
[35:57] | Oh, God! | 噢, 上帝 |
[36:06] | Your father. | 你父亲… |
[36:07] | No. No, | 不, 不 |
[36:09] | this can’t be true. | 这不可能 |
[36:10] | Yeah. Yeah, Jer, I’m lighter. | 是的, Jer… 我肤色偏白 |
[36:13] | You know, I’m lighter than both my parents. | 我比父母都白 |
[36:15] | And our eyes. | 我们的眼睛 |
[36:17] | Everyone always talks about how we have the same eyes. | 大家都说我们有一样的眼睛 |
[36:20] | You’re not really siblings. | 你们不是真正的兄妹 |
[36:25] | We have the same father! | 我们有同一个父亲! |
[36:28] | You didn’t fight in the backseat on car trips. | 你们并没有在车后座上打闹 |
[36:32] | You didn’t change each other’s diapers. | 没有给对方换过尿布 |
[36:34] | You guys just | 你们只是… |
[36:35] | met and fell in love. | 相遇然后相爱 |
[36:40] | The way you feel, | 你们之间的感觉 |
[36:42] | that hasn’t changed. | 并没有改变 |
[37:13] | Hey, Foreman, can you wear the beeper for a couple of hours this weekend? | Foreman, 这个周末能不能 带几个小时的呼机 |
[37:17] | What? | 为什么? |
[37:18] | We just destroyed two people’s lives. | 我们刚毁掉两个人的生活 |
[37:21] | So I’m not allowed to run errands anymore? | 我就不能失踪一下? |
[37:22] | I’d like to see some sign that it affects you, | 我就是不想看到你若无其事 |
[37:24] | or that you recognize it affects other people. | 至少能意识到其他人的感受 |
[37:26] | So are you going to wear the beeper or not? | 你到底带不带呼机? |
[37:28] | Sorry, I can’t. | 对不起, 不行 |
[37:30] | You just want to punish me. | 你只是想惩罚我 |
[37:34] | I’m busy. | 我没空 |
[37:35] | With what? | 做什么? |
[37:37] | Going out of town. | 我要出城 |
[37:41] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[37:46] | Foreman… Foreman, | |
[37:48] | you’re not missing a blue shoe, are you? | 不是去和蓝鞋子相会吧 |
[37:55] | Come… | 得了 |
[37:57] | You can’t bet when you know the answer beforehand. | 你事先知道答案 就不应该打赌 |
[38:01] | We could spend all day arguing whether you can bet | 我们可以一直争论 |
[38:03] | when you know the answer beforehand. | 知道答案的时候能不能打赌 |
[38:05] | Give me the 200 bucks. | 给我两百块 |
[38:22] | What? | 看什么? |
[38:28] | – Hey. – Hey. | 嘿 嘿! |
[38:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[38:42] | I was just wondering, | 我只是在想 |
[38:44] | do you really like jazz? | 你真的喜欢爵士? |
[38:46] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[38:48] | Are you lying? | 你在说谎吗? |
[38:51] | I’m lying. | 我撒谎了 |
[38:56] | I want to spend time with you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[38:58] | Is that so terrible? | 这样不好吗? |
[39:01] | No. | 没有 |
[39:06] | Maybe we shouldn’t walk out together. | 我们不该一起出去 |
[39:10] | If people see us leaving… | 人们会看到… |
[39:11] | Everybody’s got to find out sometime. | 总有一天他们会发现的 |
[39:20] | Let me just meet you at your place. | 我们到你的地方见 |
[39:34] | She got her own room. | 她另找了病房 |
[39:38] | She just needs some time alone. | 她只是…想单独待会 |
[39:49] | Do you want me to hang out here a bit? | 要不要我在这里待一阵? |
[41:24] | If you’ve come to return the thermometer, don’t bother. | 如果你是来还体温计 不用了 |
[41:28] | … | 如果你看了我的病历 |
[41:31] | … | 你会知道我是警察 |
[41:34] | You were going 40 in a 25 zone. | 你在限速25的地段开40迈 |
[41:37] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[41:39] | This isn’t because I was speeding, this is because I’m Latino. | 根本不是因为我超速 因为我是拉丁裔 |
[41:43] | License, registration, proof of insurance. | 驾照, 行驶证 保险 |
[41:45] | Sorry, cool jacket. | 抱歉, 摆酷造型 |
[41:47] | Only pockets for important stuff. | 口袋里只装重要东西 |
[41:49] | That’s a shame. | 你惨了 |
[41:52] | A 50 buck ticket? | 50美元罚单 |
[41:53] | Is that your way of beating me up, | 这就是你的报复? |
[41:56] | or is that just the price for sticking something in you? | 屁股挨插就值这么点钱? |
[41:58] | You took a pill while you were examining a patient. | 你在诊病的时候吃药… |
[42:01] | That’s serious addictive behavior. | 这是严重的成瘾行为 |
[42:06] | I’m betting that you’re holding right now. | 我估计你现在也带着药 |
[42:11] | I wasn’t weaving. I’m not drunk. | 我没有驾车不稳 也没喝酒 |
[42:13] | – You’ve got no reason to… | 你没理由… |
[42:14] | – Pupils dilated. | 瞳孔放大 |
[42:16] | Appear to be under the influence of a narcotic. | 显示可能服用精神类药物 |
[42:19] | Would you mind turning around, please, | 请转过身去 |
[42:21] | and putting your hands behind your head? | 双手放头顶 |
[42:23] | Does that polite crap ever work on people? | 这种礼貌执法有用吗? |
[42:28] | Most people realize there’s only one answer. | 大多数人… 会知道只有一种答案 |
[42:42] | You got a prescription? | 有处方吗? |
[42:43] | I’m a cripple who works in a hospital. | 我是瘸子, 还在医院工作 |
[42:46] | You don’t think I can get a valid prescription? | 你觉得我会没处方吗? |
[42:48] | Arrogant son of a bitch like you? | 你这种自大狂 |
[42:50] | I’m going to bet you didn’t bother. | 我猜你一定懒得开 |
[42:52] | You are under arrest | 你被捕了… |
[42:55] | for possession of narcotics. | 罪名是持有精神类药品 |
[42:59] | You have the right to remain silent, | 你有权保持沉默 |
[43:01] | which you should take advantage of for once in your life. | 你应该珍惜这个权利 |
[43:05] | If you give up the right to remain silent, | 如果你放弃保持沉默的权利 |
[43:06] | anything you say can and will be used against you… | 你所说的一切将成为… |