时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | So, you got a Green Beret, a Navy SEAL and a sister from Brooklyn. | 一个绿色贝蕾帽, 一个海豹突击队员 还有一个布鲁克林来的黑大姐 |
[00:05] | The general hands each of them a gun and says, | 将军递给每个人一把枪, 说 |
[00:08] | “Your spouse is seated next door in a room in a chair. | 你的配偶对你不忠 |
[00:11] | “In order to pass this test, you must go inside and kill them.” | 为了通过这个测试,你必须进去杀了他们 |
[00:16] | Immediately the Green Beret says, “No, sir, I could never kill my wife. I just can’t do it.” | 绿色贝蕾帽马上说 “不 长官!” “我不能杀我老婆 我做不到!” |
[00:21] | The General looks at him and says, “You know what? “You ain’t got what it takes. | 将军看着绿色贝蕾帽说 “知道么? 你没种!” |
[00:24] | Take your wife and go on home.” | “跟你老婆回家吧” |
[00:26] | Navy Seal then heads in. Five minutes later, comes out, tears strolling down his face. | 海豹突击队员进去了 五分钟后出来了, 泪水直淌 |
[00:30] | “I tried, I tried, I tried, I just can’t do it, | “我试了我试了, 我做不到” “她这么漂亮, 我下不了手” |
[00:32] | “she looked so beautiful in the chair, I can’t do it.” | 她在椅子上看起来很漂亮,我做不到 |
[00:35] | General looks at him and says, “You know what? “You ain’t got what it takes.” | 将军看着他说 “知道么? 你没种!” |
[00:38] | Finally, sister from Brooklyn strolls in with a swagger. | 最后, 布鲁克林的黑大姐 大摇大摆走了进去 |
[00:42] | Shots rang out, there’s banging, there’s screaming, it’s going crazy! | 啪! 啪! 啪! 枪声传出 乒乓声 尖叫声乱成一团 |
[00:46] | Suddenly, everything goes silent. | 突然, 一切都安静下来 |
[00:49] | The General says, “Well, what the hell happened inside?” | 将军说 “里面怎么回事?” |
[00:51] | The sister from Brooklyn screams back, | 布鲁克林的黑大姐叫道 |
[00:53] | “The damn gun had blanks in it, “so I had to beat him to death with my bare…” | “这枪里装的是见鬼的空包弹” “我只能用枪柄砸死他” |
[01:00] | The sound of a saw cutting | 事先警告一下好不好! |
[01:01] | a hole in the wall wasn’t warning enough? | 锯洞的声音还不够警告的么? |
[01:04] | Bite me. | 来呀 |
[01:15] | What, are you kidding me? | 什么 开玩笑的吧! |
[01:16] | Tub of Goo there’s gotta be over six bills. | 这家伙最少600磅 |
[01:18] | You ain’t gonna lift him with a couple of blankets. | 可能需要几张毯子 |
[01:20] | You got a better idea, Einstein? | 有更好的主意么 天才? |
[01:21] | Yeah, just roll him off. | 有啊, 楼梯上滚下去 |
[01:23] | What? He’s already dead, it ain’t like he’s gonna feel it. | 反正他已经死了 又感觉不到 |
[01:26] | How the hell’s a guy get that big? | 一个人怎么可能变得这么肥 |
[01:30] | Are you ready? All right, one, two, lift! | 准备好了? 好的 一 二 起 |
[01:35] | Come on, man! | 招了吧 伙计 |
[01:36] | Me? You’re the kielbasa king. | 我? 你才是熏肠之王 |
[01:37] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:39] | Whoa, it wasn’t me, either. | 也不是我 |
[01:45] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我呀 |
[01:50] | Please tell me dead guys can fart. | 请告诉我死人会放屁 |
[01:52] | Of course. Dead bodies are full of all sorts of gases. | 当然 尸体里面充满各种气体 |
[01:54] | But a dead body can’t tighten a sphincter. | 但是死尸不会收缩肛门 |
[01:55] | You need a tight sphincter to make a fart. | 要收缩肛门才能放屁 |
[01:57] | No, you need a loose sphincter. A tight sphincter… | 不用, 是你放松一下肛门 |
[01:58] | You check his femoral? No. | – 检查股动脉了么 – 没有 |
[02:01] | He peed all over himself! | 他尿的满身都是 |
[02:03] | Look, I’ve heard dead bodies moan, groan, hiss, | 听着 我听过死尸呻吟 咕哝, 嘶嘶的声音 |
[02:06] | hell, I’ve even seen them sit straight up on a gurney. | 还见过他们直坐在轮床上 |
[02:07] | Trust me, his skin’s cold, pupils are fixed and dilated, | 相信我, 他的皮肤已经变冷 瞳孔没有活动, 而且扩散了 |
[02:10] | he’s not breathing. – He’s got a pulse! | – 他没有呼吸 – 还有脉搏 |
[02:12] | – No way. All right, | 没可能 |
[02:13] | give me an Ambu bag and an EKG. It’s thready, but it’s there. | 给我一个急救袋还有心电仪 |
[02:15] | Let’s get him in a basket. Ready? | 脉搏无力, 但还在 把他放进篮子里 |
[02:17] | One, two, lift! | 准备好了? 好的 一 二 起 |
[02:54] | Forty-six-year-old guy in a coma. | 46岁 男性 昏迷中 |
[02:57] | Doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with him except for the fact that he weighs over 600 pounds. | 除了有600多磅重 看起来没什么问题 |
[03:02] | What time does he usually get in? Any time between 8:00 and 10:00. | – 他通常几点来? – 8:00到10:00之间都有可能 |
[03:05] | – Did you say 600? – At least. | – 你刚才说的是600? – 至少 |
[03:07] | Biggest scale we got only goes up to 350 but this guy’s waistline is over seven feet. | 我们最大的秤只到350磅 但这家伙的腰围就超过7呎 |
[03:11] | Which means he’s a diabetic with blood thicker than pancake batter. | 就是说他有糖尿病 血液比煎饼糊还要稠 |
[03:14] | No mystery there, not much we can do. | 没什么诡异的 我们也没什么可以做的 |
[03:16] | Blood sugar’s normal. | 血糖指标正常 |
[03:17] | Cholesterol’s lower than mine, tox screen’s clean, no sign of trauma. | 胆固醇比我要低 毒性检测没有问题 没有外伤的痕迹 |
[03:21] | Sure there wasn’t a mix-up at the lab? Three times? | – 没有在实验室里搞混了? – 复查三次 |
[03:24] | It’s almost 11:00, where is House? | 快11:00了 House在哪里? |
[04:06] | … | 不好意思, 服务生 |
[04:10] | Hello! | 喂?! |
[04:12] | It’s 11:00. | – 多好的示爱… – 已经11:00了 |
[04:15] | Which means my friend is ready for his sponge bath and I shouldn’t be here! | 到了这位朋友洗海绵浴的时间了 我应该回避 |
[04:20] | Hey, Gomer Pyle! | 嘿 gomer pyle! (演员, 多演警察角色) |
[04:24] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听的到 |
[04:35] | I think you mean Barney Fife. | 我想你是说barney fife |
[04:38] | So many great idiot icons to choose from. | 这么多愚蠢的偶像可以选 |
[04:42] | You need time to think of some more? | 你需要时间再想一些出来? |
[04:44] | Either arraign me or let me go. No problem. | 要么控告我, 要么放我走 没问题 |
[04:47] | Which do you prefer? | 你喜欢哪样? |
[04:59] | What took you so long? | 怎么搞了这么久 |
[05:01] | Sorry. I didn’t have 15 grand in my loose change jar. | 抱歉, 我的零花钱罐里没有一万五 |
[05:04] | – What the hell did you do? – Nothing. | – 你到底做了什么? – 没有 |
[05:06] | Your motorcycle was impounded, that explains the speeding, DUI, and driving without a license. | 摩托被扣说明 超速, 酒后驾驶, 无照驾驶 |
[05:11] | The fact that you’re you explains the illegal possession of narcotics | 鉴于是你的缘故 说明还有非法持有麻醉品 |
[05:15] | and resisting arrest. | 以及拒捕 |
[05:19] | Where’s your car? What happened? | – 你车在哪里? – 发生了什么 |
[05:21] | Some idiot cop with crotch rot obviously thought that I didn’t treat him | 一个胯部烂了的蠢差人 认为我治病的时候没尊重他 |
[05:26] | with the deference due to a man of his stature. He trumped up a traffic stop, | 感到没面子 于是捏造了一个巡检作为事由 |
[05:29] | next thing I know I’m sharing a cage | 接下来我就和一个家伙被关在一起 |
[05:34] | Does Cuddy know? Everything she needs to. | – cuddy知道么? – 该知道的都知道 |
[05:38] | – I’m innocent. – Till proven guilty. | – 我是无辜的 – 直到被证明有罪 |
[05:41] | Guy wanted to punish me, he did it. It’s over. | 那家伙想惩罚我 他做到了, 结束了 |
[05:44] | Gotta get yourself a lawyer. Already got one. | – 最好找个律师 -已经有了 |
[05:46] | You know what they say about the lawyer who has himself as a client? | 知道那些自己代理自己的律师 有什么称号? |
[05:49] | Same thing they say about the doctor who lends 15 grand to a friend he knows can’t pay him back. | 和借一万五给不会还钱损友的医生 同一个称号 |
[05:54] | Relax, you’ll get it. | 放松, 会还你钱的 |
[05:55] | Where am I gonna take off to? | 我还能跑了不成? |
[06:02] | Does Salma Hayek live in Mexico or Spain? | salma hayek住在墨西哥还是西班牙? (肥皂剧明星) |
[06:06] | There’s nothing abnormal in the EEG or the neurological exam. | 心电图和神经系统测试没有显示异常 |
[06:10] | I’m guessing it’s food-related. | 我想和食物有关 |
[06:12] | Improperly prepared puffer fish can have toxins that could cause a coma and might not show up on the tox screen. | 处理不当的河豚可以致人昏迷 毒性检测不会显示 |
[06:18] | Where do you think he is? He’s probably at the track. | – 他在哪里? – 也许在赛车 |
[06:21] | If he’s at the track he’d tell us so we don’t have to page him, | 如果他在比赛 他会告诉我们不用呼他 |
[06:23] | and if it was a puffer fish, he’d be dead in six to eight hours, tops. | 如果是河豚 他在6到8小时内就会死亡 |
[06:26] | He’s been in a coma at least 24. | 他至少昏迷了24小时 |
[06:27] | And the guy didn’t get to 600 pounds eating a load of sushi. | 他那600磅肥肉不是吃寿司吃出来的 |
[06:31] | What if he was in a motorcycle accident? | 会不会是车祸? |
[06:32] | Explains the coma. But how’d he get back in bed? | 解释了昏迷 但他怎么爬回床? |
[06:35] | Oh, Cameron’s talking about House! | 哦–cameron谈的是House |
[06:37] | You ever see how he drives? No, we haven’t. | – 你看过他怎么开车的么? – 没有 我们没有 |
[06:40] | But I have seen how many pills he’s been popping lately, | 但我看过他最近磕了多少药 |
[06:42] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in a coma somewhere himself. | 如果他进入昏迷, 我毫不吃惊 |
[06:45] | If I am, this is one lame hallucination. | 如果在昏迷中 这一定是个差劲的幻觉 |
[06:47] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[06:48] | If you ever end up in a bar with the Cambridge Women’s Heavyweight Eight, | 如果你在酒吧碰到一个 剑桥女子划船队的 |
[06:51] | do not accept an offer of an upside-down kamikaze shot. | 不要和她自杀式的拼酒 |
[06:54] | – We have a case. | 我们有一个病例 |
[06:55] | – Fat guy in a coma, I know. and this one is thinner than you’d think. | – 昏迷的肥佬, 我知 – cuddy找到你了? |
[07:00] | Which means we need to stop talking about what a pathetic loser he is. | 也就是说 要打住讨论他是可怜的衰人 |
[07:03] | Start treating Jabba for pickwickian syndrome. | 按匹克威克综合征开始治疗jabba (星战中肥佬外星人) |
[07:06] | His 96 double-Zs are probably putting pressure on his chest, suffocating him. | 两个96吋的Z罩杯 压迫胸部, 使他窒息? |
[07:10] | CO2 and oxygen sats are normal. | 二氧化碳和氧量水平正常 |
[07:12] | For you and me. What’s normal for a hippopotamus? | 是对你和我来讲 对河马来讲怎样算正常? |
[07:14] | And get a detailed medical history. From who? He was brought in alone. | 做一份详细的病史 从谁那里, 送来的时候是一个人 |
[07:17] | And I doubt a guy who weighs 600 pounds bothers with annual physicals. | 我怀疑一个600磅的家伙会去做年度体检 |
[07:20] | Talk to the neighbors and search the house. | 找邻居谈话 搜查住处 |
[07:22] | Let’s see what else Shamu’s been up to besides eating. | 看看shamu鱼(肥海豚)除了吃还做过什么 |
[07:26] | This conversation is over because I’ve officially run out of clever things to call the guy. | 谈话结束 没灵感给这家伙起名字了 |
[07:38] | It’s hard to believe you can even attach this much flesh to a human skeleton. | 难以置信人的骨骼可以附着这么多肉 |
[07:42] | I wouldn’t exactly call this attached. This is ridiculous. | 准确来讲不能称为附着 这太荒唐了 |
[07:46] | A person shouldn’t be able to eat themselves into oblivion | 人不能只顾自己, 吃到不省人事 |
[07:49] | and then just expect everyone to pull out the stops to fix everything. | 然后期望别人来救他 |
[07:52] | What are we supposed to do? Refuse treatment to anyone who’s obese? | 我们该怎么做? 不给这些胖人治病? |
[07:55] | Come on, give me a break. This guy’s not obese. | 拜托, 饶了我吧 这家伙不是胖 |
[07:58] | He’s not even morbidly obese. He’s suicidal. | 甚至不是病态的胖 是自杀式的 |
[08:01] | People who attempt suicide get treated. Plenty of noncompliant diabetics don’t. | – 试图自杀的人也得到救治 – 很多不自爱的糖尿病人没有 |
[08:04] | We don’t give drug addicts dialysis or alcoholics liver transplants. | 我们不给瘾君子洗肾 不给酒鬼做肝脏移植 |
[08:08] | What is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[08:10] | You get beat up by a gang of fat kids when you were in grade school or something? | 你上小学时被一帮胖孩揍过还是怎样 |
[08:13] | Yeah. I’m the one with the problem. | 是啊, 我是有问题的那个 |
[08:16] | So, I think his bedroom’s through there, and the kitchen’s to the left. | 卧室在那里, 厨房在左手边 |
[08:21] | Have you seen any changes in his personality? Any trouble with memory or balance? | 你有注意到他个性上出现过变化么? 记忆或者平衡上的问题? |
[08:26] | No, but I really don’t see him that often. | 没有 但我不常见到他 |
[08:28] | He’s not unfriendly or anything, | 他不是不友善或者怎样 |
[08:30] | I guess he just likes to keep to himself. | 我想他只是喜欢一人独处 |
[08:32] | I think he only gave me a spare set of keys ’cause I gave him mine. | 他给我备用钥匙 只是因为我把我的给了他 |
[08:37] | What? Nothing. | – 怎么了 – 没什么 |
[08:40] | Just reminds me of someone I know. Who is unfriendly. | 只是让我记起脑海里一个不友善的人 |
[08:43] | Does George have a job? | George有工作么? |
[08:45] | He has a headhunting business he runs from home. | 他有一个猎头公司 在家里的 |
[08:47] | Occasionally he’ll interview people here, but he does most of it over the phone. Wow! | 他偶尔在这里做面试 但是大部分都在电话上谈 |
[08:52] | Yeah, he loves to cook. And eat, obviously. | 是的, 他喜欢厨艺 很显然还喜欢品尝 |
[08:58] | Four-course gourmet meals almost every night, sometimes for lunch, too. | 每晚四道美食, 有时午餐也是 |
[09:01] | Do you know if he ever uses any unpasteurized cheese or wild game? | 他有没有食用未消毒奶酪 或是野生猎物 |
[09:04] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[09:06] | He gets all his groceries delivered from that market down on Alden. They’d probably know. | 他的食品都是从市场上送过来的 他们可能知道 |
[09:12] | – He have any friends? | 他有朋友么? |
[09:13] | – No. I mean, sometimes women do come by. | 没有 我是说, 有时有女人过来 |
[09:17] | Young, attractive, never the same one twice, | 年轻 貌美 不重样 你知道我的意思 |
[09:22] | if you know what I mean. | 没几个女人想和他这样的人在一起 |
[09:32] | It’s usually worst in the morning. | 通常早上情况最糟 |
[09:34] | Especially if I’ve slept on my arm. | 特别是我躺在手臂上睡觉以后 |
[09:36] | If I sleep on my back or with my arms out, I’m usually okay. | 如果仰着睡觉 不压着手臂就没事 |
[09:40] | So your arm only hurts after you lie on top of it all night. | 所以只有整个晚上压着手臂 它才会痛 |
[09:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:46] | Well, have you thought about, I don’t know, not doing that? | 你有否考虑过 我不知道…不这么做 |
[09:50] | Yeah. But it’s how I sleep, it’s how I’ve always slept. | 有, 但我就是这么睡觉的 一直是这么睡的 |
[09:53] | Well, there’s always surgery. To do what? | – 好吧 手术总能解决的 – 做什么 |
[09:55] | Like, clean out some cartilage or something? | 比如去掉一些软骨什么的 |
[09:56] | You’re not sleeping on some cartilage, you’re sleeping on your arm. | 你不是压在软骨上 是压在手臂上 |
[10:00] | You wanna remove my arm? | 你要截掉我的手臂? |
[10:02] | Well, it is your left. You know, a guy’s gotta sleep. | 左边的那支, 人总得睡觉 |
[10:06] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[10:17] | I see spending a night in jail hasn’t humbled you a bit. | 我想关了你一晚上没有让你收敛一点 |
[10:20] | While following my every move is flattering, | 寸步不离真是让我受宠若惊 |
[10:22] | a single rose on my doorstep each morning would be more enticing. | 每早在我门口玫瑰一朵就更诱人了 |
[10:26] | Just bringing your boss up to speed, | 只是来给你的老板提一下超速的事 |
[10:28] | which I guess you didn’t feel was necessary. | 我想你觉得没有必要 |
[10:30] | You gonna add that to my list of charges? | 你要用这个多加一条指控么? |
[10:32] | People who are innocent tend not to try to hide their arrest. | 无辜的人不会去隐藏他们被捕的事 |
[10:36] | Is that based on your years of experience arresting innocent people? | 这是基于你多年滥捕无辜的经验么? |
[10:42] | The way you’re going at that gum, it’s obviously not having the desired effect. | 你猛嚼口香糖 显然没有预期的效果 |
[10:46] | You’re the addict. You’re gonna be back on the butts in a month. | 你才是瘾君子 一个月后就会复吸 |
[10:50] | You’re just taking out your frustration on me ’cause my meds actually work. | 你只是把不爽发泄在我身上 因为我开的药确实有效 |
[10:54] | Why don’t you quit while you’re ahead. | 为什么不见好就收? |
[10:56] | Before you end up as a security guard working the night shift at some strip mall. | 在落得做警卫在商业街区上夜班之前 |
[11:01] | I think working around a bunch of nurses has given you a false sense of your ability to intimidate. | 你身边的护士给了你一种错觉 让你以为能恐吓我 |
[11:15] | Who was that? | 那是谁? |
[11:17] | Apparently Cuddy’s widened her sperm donor search to include Neanderthals. | 明显cuddy把搜索捐精者 的范围扩大到穴居人了 |
[11:22] | Cuddy’s looking for a sperm donor? | Cuddy在找捐献精子的? |
[11:25] | It was a joke. Like Cuddy would ever want a kid. | 开玩笑的 Cuddy根本不会想要小孩 |
[11:29] | Or a kid would ever want Cuddy. Hello, that’s why it’s funny! | 小孩也不会想要cuddy 拜托 这就是为什么会好玩 |
[11:33] | Why are you guys here? It’s not pickwick’s. | – 你们为什么在这里? – 不是匹克威克综合征 |
[11:36] | Intubation and steroids have had no effect. | 插管和类固醇没有效果 |
[11:38] | Except maybe to cause whatever it is to get worse. He’s got a fever now. | 也许让情况更糟糕了 他现在发热了 |
[11:41] | What’d you find out? | 你有什么发现? |
[11:42] | That you and George have the same taste in home furnishings and women. | 你和george对家装和女人的口味相同 |
[11:45] | Danish Modern and Russian gymnasts? Pianos and prostitutes. | – 现代丹麦风格和俄国体操运动员? – 钢琴和妓女 |
[11:48] | We should do an LP and look for neurosyphilis. | 应该做腰椎穿刺, 查一下梅毒 |
[11:50] | – It’s not syphilis. – How do you know? | – 不是梅毒 – 你怎么知道? |
[11:52] | Because you get STDs from people you trust, | 因为你只从信任的人那里染上性病 |
[11:54] | people you don’t feel the need to protect yourself from. | 而不是需要提防的人那里 |
[11:56] | Whatever he has is connected to his gut, not what’s below it. | 只可能与脏器有关 |
[11:58] | MRI his brain, look for clots. | 不是再往下面的地方 给他头部做Mri 查血栓 |
[12:01] | Weight limit on the MRI machine is 450 pounds. | 核磁共振仪只限450磅 |
[12:04] | So do a CT. Limit’s 350. | – 那么做CT – 限350磅 |
[12:07] | Then just start treatment. | 那就开始治疗 |
[12:09] | If we give him blood thinners and the coma’s caused by a bleed instead of a clot, we could kill him. | 如果昏迷是由血液而不是血栓引起的 给他用血液稀释剂会要了他的命 |
[12:12] | Either start treatment or start building a stronger MRI. | 要么开始治疗 要么造一个更硬的机器 |
[12:16] | Whatever you do, do it fast. | 无论哪样 要快 |
[12:17] | The longer he stays in the coma, the less likely it is he’ll ever wake up. | 昏迷的越久 醒来的可能性越小 |
[12:24] | There’s no way. | 这没可能 |
[12:26] | His head’s the only part that we have to get in the machine. | 我们只要把他的脑袋弄进机器 |
[12:29] | If we can just get him on the table… | 只要把他放到架子上就好 |
[12:30] | We get him on the table, we break the table. | 把他放到架子上 架子就崩了 |
[12:32] | We break the table, hospital’s out a million dollars | 架子崩了 医院就得赔一百万 |
[12:35] | … | 限重只是一个估计值 |
[12:38] | It’s not like if it can hold 450 pounds fine, it’ll instantly collapse under 451. | 不是说它能撑450磅 451磅就垮了 |
[12:42] | He’s not one pound over, he’s 150 pounds over. | 他不止超了1磅 他超了150磅 |
[12:46] | I don’t care! He still deserves the same standard of care as anyone else. | 我不管 他还是应该得到 和其他人一样的治疗 |
[12:49] | Then you believe the machine will stand on principle. | 你觉得机器会讲原则? |
[12:57] | You guys gonna help or not? | 你们到底帮是不帮 |
[13:01] | How much does this guy weigh? | 这家伙有多重? 440磅 |
[13:04] | – 440. – Looks like a lot more than that. | 看起来远不止 |
[13:05] | It’s ’cause he’s lying down. | 因为他是躺着 |
[13:06] | You guys ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了? 一 二 三 |
[13:25] | – Here. – What’s this? | 给你 这是什么? |
[13:28] | I made some calls for you. | 我替你打了几个电话 |
[13:31] | The guy’s the best criminal attorney in Princeton. | 这是普林斯顿最好的刑事律师 |
[13:33] | Thanks, but I don’t need it. | 谢了, 我不需要 |
[13:34] | I assume you told Inspector Clouseau that I have a valid prescription for the Vicodin. | 我想你告诉过侦探Clouseau 我有维柯丁的有效处方 (粉红豹中愚蠢法国侦探) |
[13:38] | Yeah, and I assume you did as well. Did it make a difference? | 是啊 我想你也这么做了 有用么? |
[13:41] | The guy’s pissed! | 这家伙被惹毛了 |
[13:42] | And with the DEA now treating pain doctors like Colombian… | 禁毒署现在把开止疼药的医生 当成哥伦比亚毒贩一样 |
[13:45] | I’m not a pain doctor, I’m a pain patient. | 我不是开止疼药的 我是需要止疼的病人 |
[13:49] | Tell it to your lawyer. | 把这个告诉你的律师 |
[14:04] | No midline shifts, no bleeds, clots, infarcts. | 没有 脑室中线偏移 出血 血块 梗塞 |
[14:08] | I don’t see any edema, either. | 也没有水肿 |
[14:10] | So what do we do now? An LP. | – 那我们该怎么做 – 椎间穿刺 |
[14:12] | Even if it’s not an STD, a fever points toward some sort of infection. | 即使不是性传染 发热也表明是某种感染 |
[14:15] | I’m not sure we can do an LP on a guy his size. | 我不肯定这种吨位能作椎间穿刺 |
[14:22] | What? You have to be able to palpate the spine to know where to go. | 怎么了 必须对脊椎作触诊 才知道从那里下手 |
[14:25] | We could use fluoroscopy to guide us. | 可以用荧光透镜来做辅助 |
[14:27] | He still wouldn’t be able to bring his knees up and bend forward in order to open the space between… | 还需要抬高膝盖 身体前屈 来打开空间 |
[14:35] | George, it’s all right, you’re in a hospital! | george 没事的 你是在医院里 |
[14:36] | Calm down, man, calm down! | 冷静 伙计! 冷静! |
[14:38] | – Get him out already! – I’m trying! Come on! | -把他弄出来! -我在做了 |
[14:45] | We’re gonna get you out! | 我们正在把你弄出来 |
[14:55] | We still have no idea why he was in the coma to begin with. | 还是不知道他为什么处于昏迷 怎么开始的 |
[14:57] | Or why he woke up. | 还有他为什么醒了 |
[14:59] | It was probably just some sort of head trauma and we missed the swelling because, | 可能只是某种头外伤 我们可能忽略了肿胀 因为… |
[15:04] | well, his head’s already swollen. | 他的头已经很肿了 |
[15:06] | Bump on the noggin doesn’t explain the fever. | 小肿块解释不了发热 |
[15:08] | An infection made worse by the steroids we gave him for pickwick’s does. | 按匹克威克综合征给他用的 类固醇会让感染恶化 |
[15:11] | He’s not worse, he’s better. | 他没有恶化 他在好转 |
[15:13] | We just replaced the last MRI you broke. | 我们刚刚才换了你上次搞坏的MRI |
[15:16] | Referring to the fund-raising funbags by the royal “we” now? | 现在用”我们”来指代那些筹款的钱袋了? |
[15:19] | Let me explain cause and effect to you. | 让我解释一下前因后果 |
[15:21] | I specifically told them to skip the boring testing part and jump right to the dangerous treatment. | 我特别告诉过他们跳过无聊的测试 直接开始危险的治疗 |
[15:25] | You blow stuff up, makes my life miserable, | 你破坏公物 让我痛苦 |
[15:28] | makes me need to make your life miserable. | 使我又得让你痛苦 |
[15:31] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[15:38] | Kids these days, got no respect for other people’s property. | 现在的小孩 无视他人财产 |
[15:41] | Repairmen cost less than lawyers. | 修理工比律师省钱 |
[15:43] | Morbid obesity is a legally defined disability, | 病态性肥胖在法律上定义为残疾 |
[15:46] | which means if we’d denied access to the MRI, he could have sued us for discrimination as well as malpractice. | 就是说如果我们不让他用MRI 他可以指控我们歧视还有失职 |
[15:52] | This was your idea? Yeah. | – 是你的主意? – 是的 |
[16:05] | Looks like Cameron’s gonna be having a lot more ideas in future. | 看起来cameron将来还会有很多想法 |
[16:08] | Who knew that being bloated and bitchy could actually come in handy? | 谁知道呢? 傲慢八婆将来真的会派上用场 |
[16:11] | – Shut up. – What if it is hormones? | 闭嘴 |
[16:12] | It’s not hormones. | – 会不会是荷尔蒙? – 不是荷尔蒙 |
[16:14] | I’m talking about George. | 我是在说george. |
[16:16] | Acute adrenal insufficiency could cause a temporary coma. | 急性肾上腺功能不全会引起暂时性昏迷 |
[16:19] | A glandular problem would cause his temperature to be low, not high. | 腺体问题会让他的体温下降 不是升高 |
[16:22] | Maybe the fever’s not related. | 也许发热与此无关 |
[16:23] | If it’s not related, there’s nothing to talk about. | 如果发热不相关 就没什么好谈的 |
[16:25] | We should do an ACTH stimulation test and check his skin for acanthosis nigricans. | 应该做一个促肾上腺皮激素刺激测验 查一下他的皮肤是否有黑色棘皮症 |
[16:29] | Or the fever is related and so are the prostitutes. | 或者说发热是相关的 妓女也是有关联的 |
[16:32] | We should do a full STD panel and check his genitals for chancres. | 应该做一个完全的性传染检查 查一下生殖器是否有下疳 |
[16:35] | We should do nothing. | 我们应该什么都不做 |
[16:36] | Just keep him a couple of days for observation. | 就做几天的观察 |
[16:43] | Or we do all of the above. | 或者我们都做 |
[16:46] | You check his belly for patches. You check underneath for sores. | 你查肚子上有没有斑点 你查查那下面有没有溃烂 |
[16:50] | And you | 至于你… |
[16:52] | just sit on your ass. | 乖乖坐着 |
[16:59] | Acanthosis nigricans is a hyperpigmentation of the skin, | 黑色棘皮症是皮肤的着色过度 |
[17:03] | usually indicates some sort of hormonal imbalance. | 通常表明某种荷尔蒙失衡 |
[17:06] | There’s nothing wrong with my hormones. | 我的荷尔蒙没问题 |
[17:08] | It’s the first thing every doctor I’ve ever gone to has checked. | 我看的每个医生都会先查这个 |
[17:11] | Then it’s the blood pressure, then it’s gotta be diabetes. | 然后是血压 然后肯定是糖尿病 |
[17:14] | They all figure there’s gotta be something wrong with me. | 他们都认为我肯定是有什么病 |
[17:17] | You having any problems with your vision? | 你的视力有问题么? |
[17:20] | No, I have nystagmus. I’ve had it since birth, I’m fine. | 没有 我有眼球震颤 出生时就有了 我很好 |
[17:23] | You’re not fine. You were in a coma for two days. | 你不是的 你曾经处于昏迷中两天 |
[17:26] | … | 我是有过一些问题 现在我好了 我要回家 |
[17:31] | A coma’s not like a stomach ache. | 深度昏迷不是胃痛 |
[17:33] | You can’t just shrug it off and hope it’s not anything serious. | 不能若无其事 |
[17:35] | My company places a lot of insurance executives. | 我的公司安插成堆的保险经纪 |
[17:38] | There are over 300,000 deaths caused each year by medical mistakes and hospital-associated infections. | 每年超过30万人死于医疗事故 和医院感染 |
[17:45] | I’ll come in for tests. | 我会来做检查 |
[17:47] | There are over 400,000 deaths caused by obesity-related illnesses. | 每年超过40万人死于肥胖相关疾病 |
[17:51] | The CDC says those figures are a gross overestimation. | 疾病预防控制中心指出 此数据被夸大了 |
[17:54] | George, you ever notice you don’t see a lot of obese old men? | George 你没注意到 肥胖的人很少长寿? |
[17:58] | If I’m gonna have a heart attack, I would rather it be caused by a perfect pan-roasted ris de veau | 我宁愿心脏病发作 是吃香烤小牛胸肉引起 |
[18:06] | than running 26 miles for no reason other than to brag that I can do it. | 而不是瞎跑26英里 只为吹嘘我能行 |
[18:11] | Or to have an MRI machine break in the middle of a procedure! | 更不是检查进行到一半 压断核磁共振机 |
[18:15] | We’re sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[18:16] | It was the only way to rule out a stroke or brain hemorrhage. | 只有这样才能排除中风或脑出血 |
[18:19] | And now that you have, when can I go? | 既然排除了, 我几时能走? |
[18:31] | It’s probably her mom. | 可能是她妈妈 |
[18:33] | I bet she’s huge. | 敢打赌她体型大 |
[18:35] | She’s from the Midwest. | 她来自中西部 |
[18:37] | Since when do you eat beets? Since I was five. | – 你从什么时候起吃甜菜了? – 自从5岁? |
[18:40] | And who are we talking about? You know, just in case you need me | 这是在说谁? |
[18:41] | to chime in and tell you you’re a lunatic at some point? | 以备我能插嘴提醒你 你有点精神错乱了 |
[18:44] | Cameron. She’s lying, destroying hospital equipment, telling Cuddy off. | Cameron- 她说谎 破坏设备 质问Cuddy |
[18:49] | I gotta find out where she got the Fat Scratch Fever. | 我得找出她怎么会得肥抓热 |
[18:52] | Yeah, you definitely better get to the bottom of that. | 你最能刨根问底了 |
[18:54] | I heard Cuddy gave you the name of a lawyer. | 听说Cuddy给你找了律师 |
[18:56] | Or it could just be pity. | 或者是同情 |
[18:57] | She feels guilty about being born beautiful. | 她因生来美丽而内疚 |
[19:00] | So she overcompensates by being nice to ugly people. | 对丑人过度和善来代偿 |
[19:03] | Would explain why she gets along so well with you. | 她这才和你处得好 |
[19:05] | From what I hear, the patient reminds her of you, not me. | 据我所知 这病人让她联想到你 而不是我 |
[19:08] | … | Cameron看到滩烂泥 也会联系到我 |
[19:11] | Or a lump of something else. | 或一坨别的 |
[19:12] | You’re a lunatic. Call the lawyer. | 你疯了, 打电话给律师 |
[19:18] | – Very mature. – You started it. | – 心智成熟 – 你挑起的 |
[19:20] | Skin exam and ACTH stimulation test were both normal. | 皮肤检查和肾上腺激素刺激检验 结果都正常 |
[19:23] | He has nystagmus but it’s congenital. | 他眼球振颤, 不过是先天的 |
[19:25] | No way it’s related to the coma. | 和昏迷无关 |
[19:27] | You say, “No way,” I say… | 你说无关, 我看来… |
[19:29] | Yeah, no way. | 是无关 |
[19:30] | Blood and urine were negative for chlamydia, herpes, and syphilis. | 验血和尿检 衣原体 疱疹 梅毒呈阴性 |
[19:33] | Looks like we got ourselves a mystery. | 找到个谜题 |
[19:34] | Not for long. He wants to be discharged. | 不会 他要出院 |
[19:37] | Oh, sure. Places to go, people to eat. | 当然, 还要去吃人呢 |
[19:42] | is greater than him dying from whatever caused his coma. | 远高过置他于昏迷的病因 |
[19:44] | Did you tell him that statistics also say that he’s a big, fat idiot? | 你没告诉他 数据也显示, 他是个痴肥佬? |
[19:48] | – Yeah, I did. – He’s not backing down. | – 我说了 – 他不退让 |
[19:50] | He says if we don’t discharge him, he’ll leave AMA. | 说要是不让他出院 他就违背医嘱自动出院 |
[19:52] | Selectively rational, stubborn, uncooperative, maybe you ought to check his leg. | 择时头脑清晰, 顽固 不合作 该检查他的腿了 |
[19:59] | Do you see what he did there? | 瞧他说的 |
[20:01] | The patient’s like me. The patient’s three mes. | 这个病人像我, 他是我三倍 |
[20:05] | If I were him… | 我要是他… |
[20:10] | Maybe it’s not such a mystery after all. | 也许不再是谜题了 |
[20:22] | Enjoying your Salisbury steak? | 爱吃索尔斯伯利牛肉饼? |
[20:24] | Putting chopped parsley in a hamburger does not a Salisbury steak make. | 在汉堡包里放点剁碎的欧芹 并不是索尔斯伯利牛肉饼 |
[20:29] | You must be Dr. House. | 你一定是House医生 |
[20:31] | And you must be full of baloney. A lot of it. | 你一定塞满了香肠 |
[20:35] | Right. Fat joke. Always fun. | – 很多 – 不错, 拿肥胖开涮, 总是好笑 |
[20:40] | The only people you can still make fun of. | 仅存的, 你还能拿来开涮的 |
[20:42] | And Christians. Oh, and black people. | 还有基督徒和黑人 |
[20:45] | No one in their right mind comes out of a coma and immediately asks to go home with an unknown condition, | 有理智的人不会刚从昏迷醒来 状态不明就要求回家 |
[20:51] | which means that either you’re not in your right mind or it’s not an unknown condition. | 要么你神智不清 要么你清楚状况 |
[20:54] | So, what is it? You tried to off yourself? | 怎么, 你想放弃? |
[20:56] | You figure I’m fat, therefore I hate myself. | 我胖, 你就认为我恨自己 |
[21:00] | Yeah, that’s a huge leap of logic. | 逻辑跳跃太大了 |
[21:03] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[21:05] | I just don’t wanna be here. | 我只是不想待在这儿 |
[21:06] | Then it’s a condition you’ve already had diagnosed, or it’s something you know you’ve inherited. | 要么是已经确诊的病症 要么是你已知的遗传性疾病 |
[21:10] | Let’s see, your stomach has deep-seated feelings of abandonment written all over it, | 你放弃的意念深根蒂固 |
[21:14] | which points toward sexual abuse. | 指向性虐待 |
[21:16] | While a fear of hospitals, | 对医院的害怕… |
[21:18] | that points to a more specific traumatic event. | 则指向特定的创伤事件 |
[21:21] | So I’m gonna say, your mom in the hospital with a candlestick. | 我猜 你妈妈在医院用烛台 |
[21:25] | And by candlestick, of course, I mean inherited OTC deficiency. | 用烛台 我是指遗传性 鸟氨酸氨甲酰转移酶缺乏症 |
[21:28] | My parents are both alive and well and living in Boca Raton. | 我父母都健在, 住在伯克莱屯 (佛罗里达州旅游胜地) |
[21:32] | Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis? | 甲亢性周期性麻痹? |
[21:34] | I have no idea what that is. | 不知道你说什么 |
[21:35] | – Leukoencephalopathy. – Will you stop! | – 脑白质病? – 你有完没完? |
[21:39] | If I knew what was wrong, I would tell you. | 我要是知道哪不对劲 会告诉你的 |
[21:42] | I’m not an imbecile, and I’m not miserable. | 我不是低能 也不可悲 |
[21:46] | I’m just overweight. | 我只是超重 |
[21:54] | When? | 什么? 几时? |
[21:59] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[22:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么? |
[22:27] | Executing a search of the premises. | 执行住所搜查 |
[22:29] | When you… When you got bailed out before we could get a judge to approve this, | 你被保释后 才得到法官批准 |
[22:36] | I almost didn’t bother. | 我差点就想不来了 |
[22:39] | I thought for sure you’d come straight home and throw everything out. | 我以为你会直接回家 把证据全扔掉 |
[22:43] | Rookie mistake. | 新手犯的错 |
[22:44] | Never underestimate the stupidity of an addict. | 绝不要低估瘾君子的愚蠢 |
[22:48] | There’s gotta be over 600 Vicodin in here. | 这儿有超过600粒维柯丁 |
[22:53] | Which most DAs would say proves intent to traffic. | 多数的检查官都会判定 有贩卖的意图 |
[22:56] | Even if all you really intended was to simply be wasted 24/7 while practicing medicine. | 即使你原本的意图只是 一边执业一边整日飘飘欲仙 |
[23:01] | In case you hadn’t noticed, those are prescription bottles. | 你难道没注意 这些药瓶都有处方 |
[23:04] | I’m not an expert on linguistics per se, but I think that means they were prescribed. | 虽然我不擅长语言学 也知道是处方药 |
[23:12] | All these were legally prescribed to a man who’s in constant pain but never misses a day of work? | 这些药都是合法开给一个 持续疼痛, 却没旷工过一天的人? |
[23:18] | Has it ever occurred to you that’s why I don’t miss a day? | 你不想想靠这样, 我才没旷工? |
[23:20] | Yeah. Yeah, crossed my mind. Among other things. | 是, 我也想到别的 |
[23:23] | Like what an unprofessional, unethical, arrogant ass you are. | 例如你是个缺乏职业道德的混蛋 |
[23:30] | Because if you’re unprofessional in one area, it only makes sense. | 要是你在某个领域不专业 就解释得通了 |
[23:36] | Now maybe just a few of these are in someone else’s name. | 可能就有几瓶的处方 是写着他人的名字 |
[23:42] | Forged prescription, | 伪造处方 或… |
[23:44] | or just, um, swiped from the pharmacy when nobody’s looking. | 趁人不注意从药房偷 |
[23:51] | No, but, well, you wouldn’t do that. | 你没做过这些吧? |
[24:06] | Right? | 为什么 你觉得他没事? |
[24:12] | or I was right and it’s pickwick’s. | 或者就像我之前说的 是匹克威克氏病 |
[24:14] | The treatment just had a delayed effect. | 只不过治疗存在延时效应 |
[24:16] | You don’t have delayed effects to oxygen. | 输氧可不存在什么延时效应 |
[24:20] | could explain the fever. | 满身的肥膘就像电热毯 自然会发热 |
[24:23] | Yesterday you insisted we keep him here because of the fever. | 昨天还因为发热的问题 一定让我留住他 |
[24:26] | We have no idea what’s wrong with the guy. | 我们不知道他问题出在哪儿 |
[24:27] | For all we know he could be dead in 12 hours. | 从我们掌握的病情 他完全可能在12小时内死去 |
[24:30] | He does not want our help. | 他不想我们帮他 |
[24:32] | Which means he doesn’t want your help. | 也就是不想你帮他 |
[24:34] | He’s obviously just rationalizing. And so are you! | 他是有欠考虑 怎么你也这样 |
[24:42] | Send him home. | 送他回家 |
[24:44] | What did you tell that cop? | 你对那个警察怎么讲的? |
[24:46] | – Nothing. – Nothing as in nothing? | – 没什么 – 是指什么都没说? |
[24:49] | Or as in nothing that could cause him to think I have a stash in my apartment? | 还是说了一些? 只差没告诉他我的住所藏了一堆药瓶? |
[24:52] | He called to see if I prescribed the pills, | 他问是不是我开的处方 |
[24:53] | I said yes. That’s all. | 我说是的 如此而已 |
[24:55] | – Obviously not. – What happened? | – 是才怪 – 怎么了? |
[24:57] | He searched my house, found a buttload of pills. | 他搜查我家 结果找到了一大袋 |
[25:01] | Guy’s gotta be prepared for a rainy day. | 多开一些药 未雨绸缪总可以吧? |
[25:03] | Last I checked pharmacies were still open when it rained. | 据我所知, 药房下雨天也开门 |
[25:05] | And because I never know when you’re gonna be in one of your moods – and cut me off. | 而且我还得防备你什么时候使性子 不再给我开药 |
[25:09] | – Oh, it’s my fault. I’m not the one who talked to the cop. | – 那是我的错了? – 我可不是那个告密的家伙 |
[25:12] | Well, I’m not the one who put a thermometer in his rectum. | 我可没把体温计塞进别人的肛门 |
[25:15] | So stop yelling at me and start talking to your lawyer. | 别冲着我喊, 找你的律师去 |
[25:22] | Is there someone who can check on you? for the next week at least. | 有人照顾你吗? |
[25:31] | You know, there’s an Overeaters Anonymous meeting here at the hospital. | 知道吗 医院里有个匿名肥胖者社团 |
[25:35] | If I wanted to jump out of airplanes or climb Mount Everest, | 如果我想跳伞或爬珠穆朗玛峰 |
[25:38] | would you be telling me to go to Daredevils Anonymous? | 你能告诉我哪有冒险者组织吗? |
[25:41] | I would be worried about you just like I am now. | 那样的话我会和现在一样担心你 |
[25:47] | I like cooking it, I like looking at it, I like smelling it, | 我喜欢烹饪食物, 喜欢欣赏食物 也喜欢闻着它们的味道 |
[25:50] | and I especially like eating it. Listen, | 当然尤其喜爱品尝食物 |
[25:55] | whatever happens is gonna happen. | 上帝自有安排 |
[25:58] | Ultimately it’s all out of our control anyway. | 结局不是我们能左右的 |
[26:08] | I’m a complicated man, Dr. Cameron. | 我是个复杂的人 Cameron医生 |
[26:12] | But don’t worry, | 但是别担心 |
[26:13] | I plan on staying that way for a long time. | 我打算这样活很久呢 |
[26:15] | Wait, wait, let us take you all the way outside. | 等一下 让我们把你推到门口 |
[26:18] | … | 没关系的 医院的规矩 |
[26:21] | Oh, screw the rules. | 哦 那就打破它吧 |
[26:22] | I’ve been on my back for four days. I need the exercise, right? | 我已经躺了4天了 需要活动一下, 对吧? |
[26:26] | George, come on, let us just take you to the taxi. | George 别这样 至少让我推到出租车那里 |
[26:27] | Don’t worry, I may not be able to climb Everest, but I can walk, okay? | 不用了, 我也许爬不了珠穆朗玛峰 但还能走, 是吧? |
[26:32] | – George… – Now enough already. | – George – 行了 |
[26:41] | George, are you all right? | George 你还好吗? |
[26:48] | George? You all right? George? | George? 你怎么样? George? |
[26:59] | Disorientation and loss of balance could mean a neurofibromatosis. | 丧失方向感和平衡能力 可能是神经纤维瘤 |
[27:03] | – Where’s Chase? – Don’t know. | – chase在哪? – 不知道 |
[27:05] | Haven’t seen him since you told him to sit on his ass yesterday. | 昨天你说他懒之后就没见到人了 |
[27:07] | Interesting. | 可笑 |
[27:09] | NF2 is also inherited, which means I was right. | NF-2(双侧听神经瘤)也是遗传性的 那就是说我一直是对的 |
[27:11] | You kept saying it was pickwick’s. | 你一直说是匹克威克氏症 |
[27:12] | Between the first pickwick’s and the second pickwick’s, I said it was inherited. | 第一次说和第二次说中间 我说是遗传性疾病 |
[27:15] | Whatever. NF2 doesn’t explain fever. | 不管怎样 NF-2也不能解释发热 |
[27:17] | I think we should focus on the coma and the fever. | 我觉得重点应该集中在昏迷和发热上 |
[27:19] | Why? The disorientation and loss of balance are more recent. | 为什么? 平衡丧失是最新症状 |
[27:22] | The coma was the most severe symptom. | 但昏迷是最严重的症状 |
[27:23] | But he’s not in the coma anymore and he is disoriented. | 但是他没再昏迷过 而是丧失方向感了 |
[27:27] | No, he’s not. | 是 他确实没再昏迷了 |
[27:28] | We have a rather large piece of tempered glass that begs to differ. | 我们有更重要的事讨论而不是吵来吵去 |
[27:32] | I just mean it’s not connected. | 我的意思是那些没有联系 |
[27:35] | You don’t know that. Yeah, I do. | – 你无法确定 – 我确定 |
[27:37] | How could you possibly know… Because I did it! | – 你凭什么确定– – 因为我用药了 |
[27:44] | I didn’t think he should be discharged, so I gave him three grams of phenytoin. | 我认为他不该出院 所以给了他3克苯妥英(镇静剂) |
[27:50] | I wasn’t gonna just let him leave. | 我不能让他就这么出院 |
[27:51] | But you were okay with him crashing through a glass wall? | 但你不介意他撞碎一堵玻璃墙? |
[27:54] | I tried to keep him in the wheelchair, but he’s tough to stop. | 我劝过他坐轮椅 但是他不听 |
[27:57] | Nice audible, Peyton. | 真有创意 |
[28:00] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[28:02] | Discharge report says he didn’t eat his breakfast. | 出院报告表明他没吃早餐 |
[28:05] | Humpty Dumpty didn’t get to be the size of all the king’s horses | 如果想要胖成这个样子 |
[28:08] | by skipping the most important meal of the day. | 一天里最重要的早餐岂能错过? |
[28:10] | What causes coma, fever, and loss of appetite? | 什么导致昏迷 发热和食欲减退? |
[28:12] | It can’t be Chagas’, he’s never been outside the country. | 不可能是查加斯氏病(一种锥虫病) 他从未去过国外 |
[28:15] | But his stomach has. | 但他什么都吃 |
[28:16] | The food we eat no longer comes from America’s heartland. | 我们吃的食物不是来自美国本土 |
[28:18] | It comes from South America’s deforested jungle land | 还来自南美被砍伐的热带雨林 |
[28:21] | where lettuce now grows and lettuce pickers now poop. | 现在已经改种莴苣 菜农的粪便可以传染 |
[28:24] | Get a sample of his CSF before the bugs that are now feasting on his brain move on to dessert. | 从脑脊髓液采样 趁着那些小虫子还没吃完他的大脑 |
[28:28] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们怎么采样? |
[28:30] | He’s too big to do an LP. | 他太胖了做不了腰椎穿刺 |
[28:32] | So go straight to the source. | 那就从脊髓液的源头入手 |
[28:36] | You wanna drill a hole in my head? | 你想在我头上钻个洞? |
[28:39] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[28:40] | It’s gotta be something other than a parasite. | 或许是其他的而不是寄生虫呢 |
[28:44] | I buy my produce at the best market in town and I always wash it. | 我从镇上最好的超市买食品 而且洗的干干净净 |
[28:48] | Leafy vegetables can suck contaminated water through their roots right into the plant. | 带叶的蔬菜 能通过根部吸收受了污染的水 |
[28:52] | You could have washed them in chlorine and it still wouldn’t have mattered. | 就算你用氯去消毒也除不掉的 |
[28:55] | Then other people would be sick as well. | 那其他人也会有病的啊 |
[28:58] | The parasites could have been on only a few items, | 寄生虫也许只在几样东西上有 |
[29:01] | or maybe they just didn’t eat as much as you did. | 或者别人不像你吃这么多 |
[29:03] | It’s always about my weight, isn’t it? | 还是因为我肥胖 对吗? |
[29:05] | Why can’t you people come up with one theory… | 为什么你们就追着这点不放 |
[29:08] | This one fits, George. | 因为那能解释所有的 George |
[29:09] | It explains your coma, your fever, your loss of appetite… | 昏迷啊 发热 和食欲减退 |
[29:19] | And the disorientation? | 和失去方向感? |
[29:23] | It’s all explained. | 那都能解释 |
[29:24] | And if we don’t treat it while it’s still in the acute stage, it’ll be too late. | 要是在急性发作期还不加以 治疗那就太晚了 |
[29:28] | It could go on to infect your heart, intestines, esophagus… | 可能会感染你的心脏 肠道 食道.. |
[29:37] | This is what I get for eating salad. | 结果是因为我吃沙拉 |
[29:47] | Suction. Suction. | 吸液 |
[29:49] | Aspirator. | 吸引器 |
[29:59] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[30:03] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[30:05] | Sponge. | 纱布 |
[30:07] | What did you do? Nothing. Why, what’s wrong? | – 你在干什么? – 没什么, 怎么了? |
[30:09] | I can’t see. | 我….我看不见了 |
[30:11] | Vision’s blurry or you’ve lost… | 你看不清还是看不到? |
[30:13] | I didn’t lose it, you took it from me! | 不是我看不见 是你让我失明了 |
[30:15] | – George, calm down. – I can’t see! | – George 冷静 – 我看不见! |
[30:17] | Give me some lorazepam! | 给我苯二氮(抗焦虑药) |
[30:18] | – What did you do to me? – Hold still! | – 你对我干了什么? – 别动! |
[30:22] | – What did you do to me? | 你么对我做了什么? |
[30:26] | There’s no inflammation in the optic nerve and his retina’s intact. | 视神经上没有炎症 视网膜也完好无损 |
[30:29] | The blindness has to have been caused by something in his brain. | 失明肯定是大脑内部的问题 |
[30:31] | And not surprisingly there was no sign of Chagas’ or any other parasites in his CSF. | 脑脊液里也没发现锥虫或其它寄生虫 这一点并不意外 |
[30:36] | So we’ve ruled out his parents, prostitutes, the arugula. Means either… | 那我们就排除了父母 妓女和芝麻菜了 |
[30:40] | I took the sample from the prefrontal. | – 这说明… – 我从他的额叶前部取样 |
[30:42] | I was never anywhere near his visual cortex. | 根本没碰到视觉皮层 |
[30:44] | Or you missed a tumor on the MRI. | 或是核磁共振忽视了肿瘤 |
[30:46] | Not a chance, the MRI was clean. | 不可能 核磁共振正常 |
[30:48] | – You mind? – Where are you going? | – 你介意吗? – 你去哪? |
[30:50] | To get a $400 butt plug. What about George? | – 去买个400块钱的肛栓 – 那George怎么办? |
[30:53] | He’s gonna have to get his own. Come on. | 他自求多福吧 |
[30:55] | Let’s see if we can get this thing figured out by the time we get to the elevator. | 那好 让我看看能不能在进电梯之前 把事情解绝了 |
[30:59] | It could be MS. | 可能是ms(多发性硬化) |
[31:00] | Would explain the coma, the blindness, loss of balance, and the fever. | 那能解释昏迷 失明 平衡失调和发热 |
[31:03] | Could also explain his lack of concern for his health. | 还能解释为什么 他对自己的健康不关心 |
[31:05] | MS can cause excessive cheerfulness. Yeah, he’s a delight. | – MS可导致过度兴奋 – 是啊, 他真招人喜欢 |
[31:08] | You don’t get to MS with coma as the first symptom. | 首先昏迷这个症状就不符合 |
[31:11] | Blindness plus coma says diabetes. | 失明和昏迷还可能是糖尿病 |
[31:13] | Just in time. | 刚好赶上 |
[31:14] | No. Blood sugar, urine dip stick and hemoglobin A1c are normal. | 不对– 血糖 尿常规和血色素以及 糖化血红蛋白都正常 |
[31:17] | Were normal when you tested. | 你检查的时候正常而已 |
[31:19] | He’s been in and out of a coma, | 他曾经昏迷又醒了 |
[31:20] | whatever’s going on is waxing and waning, unlike his pants size, which only waxes. | 病情有所反复 不像他的腰围, 只加不减 |
[31:24] | Which also points to diabetes. | 这一点也符合糖尿病 |
[31:26] | Test him again. And this time add a glucose tolerance test and an HEC. | 再检查一遍 这次加入葡萄糖耐受测试和Hec |
[31:29] | We already have a CSF sample, | 我们已经采过脑脊髓液了 |
[31:31] | we might as well check it for proteins to rule out MS first. | 或许该检验一下蛋白质先排除MS |
[31:34] | Agreed. Except for the part about doing it first. | 那好, 但是不能先做 |
[31:36] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[31:37] | The butt plug was my way of saying, “Mind your own business.” | 我说肛栓 意思是让你们都别问 |
[31:40] | Apparently too subtle. | 看来光暗示还不够 |
[31:41] | George, all it is is sugar water, I promise. | George 只是糖水 我保证 |
[31:45] | Just because I’m overweight doesn’t make me diabetic! | 我肥胖并不意味着我有糖尿病 |
[31:47] | You tested me, everybody’s tested me. | 你检查过了 其他医生也早都检查过 |
[31:50] | Sometimes the blood sugar levels can fluctuate, make it difficult to diagnose. | 血糖浓度经常会变 影响诊断 |
[31:53] | You stuck a needle in my brain and 10 seconds later I was blind! | 你们向我脑袋里插了根针 十秒钟后我就瞎了 |
[31:56] | How is that difficult to diagnose? | 这有什么难诊断的?! |
[31:58] | Who the hell knows what else you guys done to me? | 谁知道你这回又想干吗! |
[32:01] | – I should have never come here! – You didn’t come here, | – 我真不该来这! – 当然不是你自己来的 |
[32:03] | you were brought here because you were in a coma and barely alive. | 你是因为昏迷不醒被送来的 |
[32:06] | We didn’t do that to you, you need to let us figure out what did. | 可不是我们让你昏迷的 我们是想找出令你昏迷的原因 |
[32:11] | For someone who insists he enjoys life as much as you do, | 你很满意自己的生活 |
[32:13] | you certainly don’t seem willing to do much to prolong it. | 却不想去延长它 |
[32:15] | Yeah, because I don’t agree with the brilliant doctors, suddenly I’m suicidal! | 只因为我不同意你们这帮医生 就成了自杀倾向了 |
[32:22] | Refusing to cooperate with us does not make you suicidal, it makes you an idiot. | 不和我们合作不是自杀 那是白痴 |
[32:25] | You think we want to see you blind or in a coma? | 你以为我们愿意看到 你失明或是昏迷? |
[32:31] | I’ve been fat all my life. | 我这辈子都这么胖 |
[32:34] | I’ve only been sick for the past few days. | 只有这几天生了病 |
[32:38] | You look for a disease that has nothing to do with my size, and I will help you. | 你要是想查个与我的体重无关的病 我会配合 |
[32:45] | Otherwise, leave me alone. | 否则的话, 离我远点 |
[32:51] | Speeding, DUI, reckless driving, esisting arrest, possession of a class three narcotic. | 超速, 吸毒后驾驶, 鲁莽驾驶, 拒捕 携带三级麻醉品 |
[33:01] | And now it looks like they’ve added another possession with intent to traffic charge as well. | 现在又加了一条 拥有并意图贩卖毒品 |
[33:06] | They found some pills at your house. | 在你家发现了药片 |
[33:09] | All of which I had a prescription for. | 那都是有医生处方的 |
[33:11] | That’s a lot of pills. I’m in a lot of pain. | – 那可是好大一堆啊 – 疼痛很严重 |
[33:14] | This is all because | 那都是因为… |
[33:16] | some cop came into the clinic, I was rude to him, | 那警察来看门诊 我的态度粗鲁了点 |
[33:19] | this is his way of getting back at me. You’ve made it pretty easy. | – 是他在报复我 – 你说得轻松 |
[33:22] | His insane reaction to a simple rectal thermometer reading | 他对用直肠来测体温反应过度了 |
[33:26] | probably says a lot more about his mother than it says about me. | 估计是他童年阴影 不是我的问题 |
[33:31] | I’m inclined to think your particular charm | 我感觉 你的独特魅力… |
[33:34] | may not be immediately appreciated by a jury. | 不一定能倾倒陪审团 |
[33:39] | I’m not interested in a plea bargain. | 我对道歉和解可不感兴趣 |
[33:40] | It’s your best bet to make this go away. | 这是你甩掉麻烦事的最好方法 |
[33:43] | There is no this. There’s a him. | 不是甩掉事情 是摆脱他 |
[33:46] | The only thing I’m guilty of is humiliating a bully. | 我唯一的罪过 是羞辱一个至高气昂的人 |
[33:49] | I wasn’t speeding, I wasn’t impaired, I didn’t resist, | 我没超速, 神志清醒 也没拒捕 |
[33:51] | and I certainly was not distributing narcotics | 更没有贩卖精神类药品给谁 只有我自己 |
[33:57] | Five grand retainer. | 预付5000元 |
[33:59] | If we end up going to trial, there’ll be another 30 due before the first day. | 如果最终要进入庭审 另加3万 |
[34:02] | My hourly is 450. | 我的费用一小时450 |
[34:04] | That work for you? | 你看呢? |
[34:10] | What’d your lawyer say? | 你的律师怎么说? |
[34:13] | I looked up butt plug in a legal dictionary. What’d he say? | 我在法律字典里查了”肛栓” 他怎么说? |
[34:15] | That a smile like mine can’t lose. | 笑的和我一样, 不会输 |
[34:18] | What did the tests say? | 检查报告怎么说? |
[34:20] | You were right about MS. No myelin basic proteins in his CSF. | 你关于MS的想法是对的 脊髓液没发现磷脂蛋白 |
[34:23] | – What about diabetes? – Don’t know. | – 那糖尿病呢? – 还不知道 |
[34:24] | He says we only think it’s diabetes | 他认为我们怀疑糖尿病 是因为他的肥胖 |
[34:26] | because of his weight, won’t let us test him. | 不让我们检查 |
[34:43] | So, you would rather be a blind invalid than admit the fact | 你宁愿做个瞎子也不愿承认 |
[34:47] | that maybe you might have a little problem with overeating. | 问题可能出在你吃的太多 |
[34:50] | By a little problem, of course, I mean you’ve eaten yourself half to death. | 是个小问题, 当然了 不就是把你自己吃死吗 |
[34:53] | And you would rather let me die than consider the fact | 你宁愿看我死也不想考虑一下事实 |
[34:55] | that whatever is wrong with me has nothing to do with my weight. | 事实是这和我的体重没关系 |
[34:58] | I go where the symptoms tell me to go. | 我只是按症下药 |
[35:01] | And right now they’re asking why this stuff is the first thing you’ve ever refused to swallow. | 现在, 我要知道 你为什么什么都吃, 就不吃这个 |
[35:05] | I am not diabetic. | 我没有糖尿病 |
[35:07] | Grocery stores giving away medical degrees with the free turkeys now? | 食品店除了赠送免费火鸡 也能发医学学位了? |
[35:11] | The sooner you drink this, the sooner I get to go waste my time | 你快点喝了免得我浪费时间 |
[35:16] | No dessert till | 餐后才有甜点 |
[35:18] | you’ve finished your dinner! George, just drink it! | – 喝了它 —-来人! – George 就喝了吧 |
[35:22] | Nurse! Get this jackass off of me! | 护士! 把这个疯子赶走! |
[35:26] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[35:27] | Just trying to force a horse to… | 只是在驯服一匹野马 |
[35:31] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[35:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[35:55] | Get X-rays of his hands. | 给他的手照X光 |
[35:57] | Then bronc him, do a sputum cytology and check his CSF for anti-hu antibodies. | 检查支气管, 做痰细胞检验 再看脊髓液的特异性神经元抗体 |
[36:02] | How are we gonna get him to do all that, | 我们怎么令他配合? |
[36:03] | we can’t even get him to drink a bottle of sugar water? | 他连瓶糖水都不肯喝 |
[36:04] | Tell him that lung cancer is in no way connected to obesity. | 告诉他肺癌和肥胖无关 |
[36:07] | You don’t think he’ll realize we’re lying? | 你不认为他会发现这些谎话吗? |
[36:09] | You’re not. | 你又没撒谎 |
[36:10] | Lung cancer’s got nothing to do with obesity. I meant about him having lung cancer. | – 肺癌确实和肥胖无关… – 我是指谎称他有肺癌 |
[36:14] | You didn’t notice his fingers? | 你注意看他的手指了吗? |
[36:16] | I noticed they were fat. | 我注意了每个都很肥 |
[36:17] | You should have pissed him off, they’re not just fat, they’re clubbed. | 你应该激怒他 让他来抓你 |
[36:56] | George? George, | |
[37:00] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[37:05] | Your tests were positive. | 你的测试结果是阳性的 |
[37:09] | You have a small cell lung carcinoma. | 你得的是小细胞肺癌 |
[37:12] | It caused a paraneoplastic neurologic syndrome, which in turn caused your blindness and coma. | 它产生的副肿瘤综合征 致使你失明和昏迷 |
[37:17] | The cancer’s metastasized to your lymph nodes. | 癌细胞已经转移到淋巴结 |
[37:21] | It’s inoperable, | 不能手术了 |
[37:23] | but there are radiation treatments available. | 但是可以进行放射治疗 |
[37:28] | They might give you a few more months. | 或许能延长几个月 |
[37:35] | I never smoked. | 我从不吸烟 |
[37:50] | C’est la vie. | 生活就是如此 |
[38:29] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:32] | – So was he. – He said, “C’est la vie.” | 他也是 |
[38:34] | He’s a complicated man. | 他说”生活就是如此” 他是个复杂的人 |
[38:36] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[38:38] | What are you gonna do about your problem? | – 你的问题解决了? – 没什么 |
[38:41] | Nothing. Just got a call from my lawyer. | 就是接到律师的一通电话 |
[38:42] | He gave the DA copies of my prescriptions. | 他给检察官一份处方复本 |
[38:44] | Soon as they confirm they’re bona fides, | 一旦他们确认这些没问题 |
[38:46] | they’re gonna drop the possession, DUI and resisting arrest. | 就撤销藏毒, 吸毒驾驶 和拒捕的指控 |
[38:49] | Soon as I pay my $85 speeding ticket and the impound fine, I get my bike back. | 只要交清85块的超速罚单和扣押费 就能要回我的车了 |
[38:53] | I guess that’s good. | – 我想那很好 – 你想? |
[38:55] | – You guess? – No, it’s good. | 不 非常好了 |
[38:58] | You get to keep going like you always have. | 你又能像以前一样了 |
[39:03] | All right, I give up. Who was it? | – 那好, 我认输 – 那人是谁? |
[39:06] | Who in your family had the weight problem? | 你家里谁有超重问题? |
[39:08] | You think I can only care about a patient if I know someone else who’s been through the same thing? | 你认为我非要有类似的问题 才能关心那样的病人吗? |
[39:12] | You care for everybody. | 你每个人都关心 |
[39:13] | You only lie and stand up to Cuddy for a few. | 但只在很少情形下 会向Cuddy撒谎 |
[39:15] | You lie for everybody and only care about a few. | 你可以为任何一个人说谎 却很少关心他们 |
[39:17] | You’re avoiding the question. | 你在回避问题 |
[39:19] | I like damaged people, remember? | 我喜欢有缺陷的人 记得吗? |
[39:22] | It explains everything I do. Almost everything. | – 这能解释我做的一切 – 不是一切 |
[39:28] | It wasn’t you, was it? | 不是你吧? |
[39:30] | – Does it matter? – Nope, but it’d be interesting. | – 有关系吗? – 没有, 只是好奇 |
[39:33] | Sorry to disappoint you, but sometimes the answers just aren’t that simple. | 让你失望了 有时答案并不那么简单 |
[39:42] | I know he can be a real ass, | 我知道他确实是个混球 |
[39:44] | and he has no problem lying when it serves him, | 而且绝对不忌惮撒谎 只要能达到目的 |
[39:47] | but he’s not lying about the pain. | 但是关于疼痛他并没说谎 |
[39:48] | He needs the medication, which is why I prescribed it. where people who have real injuries end up getting addicted. | 他需要吃药 所以我开了处方, 所有的 |
[40:02] | And then, well, things kind of spiral out of control. | 以后就难以自拔了 |
[40:08] | And lives get ruined, and not just their own. | 生活毁了 包括家人的生活 |
[40:14] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[40:28] | What about these? | 那这些是什么? |
[40:29] | This is getting… If it’s got my name on it, it’s a legit scrip. | 这是… 如果上面我签了就是合法的了 |
[40:33] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定? – 是 |
[40:35] | Because the signatures on these look a little different than the signatures on those. | 可是这些签名和那些不一样 |
[40:50] | You look surprised. | 你看起来很惊呀 |
[40:51] | No, I’m just… | 没有…我只是 一下子没想起来 |
[40:55] | I hadn’t thought about it. I do sign my name differently sometimes. | 我有的时候签名用不同的字体 |
[41:03] | – Are you sure? | 是吗? |
[41:04] | – Yeah. I just, I guess get bored signing it the same way. | 是 我有时无聊就换一种 |
[41:07] | You know what they say about doctors’ handwriting. | 他们说医生的笔体都一样 |
[41:10] | I’m gonna give you a moment | 我再给你一段时间 |
[41:15] | to reconsider that answer. | 重新考虑一下 |
[41:18] | Because if you are, for some reason, mistaken, | 因为哪怕有一句不属实 |
[41:25] | we will find out, | 我都会找出来 |
[41:27] | and that will not be good for you. | 你对你就很不利了 |
[41:30] | Or Dr. House. | 或者对House医生 |
[41:34] | I am sure. Absolutely. | 我确定, 十分肯定 |
[41:40] | All right. | 那好 |
[41:44] | I guess that’s it, then. | 那就这样吧 |
[41:57] | Thank you for your help. | 多谢你的帮忙 |
[41:58] | Okay, no problem. | 不客气 |