时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Roman emperors were the real punks. | 罗马皇帝是真正的朋克 |
[00:15] | Don’t say “punk.” It’s cliché. | 别说”朋克” 都过时了 |
[00:16] | Whatever. Let me tell you about these dinner parties. | 管它呢 我给你讲讲那些宴会 |
[00:18] | Nero loved a good poisoning. | 尼禄迷上了一种致命的毒药 (古罗马暴君 37-68年) |
[00:20] | – At a dinner party? | 在宴会上? |
[00:21] | – He’d arrange one right | 他可以安排… |
[00:25] | at the table… | 那样才能让俱乐部付我们报酬 |
[00:27] | IAN: Titus, this was all in the book. | 就像提图斯 书里就是这么写的 (古罗马皇帝 79-81年) |
[00:28] | Titus would ply his guests with wine, | 提图斯用酒当作给宾客的报酬 |
[00:30] | then bind their privates with a chord. | 再用绳子绑住他们的小弟弟 |
[00:34] | Hey! Did you get a new guitar? | 你弄了个新吉他? |
[00:36] | A ’64 teardrop reissue. | 重新发行的 64年版的泪珠 |
[00:38] | Not a mark on it. | 一点划痕都没有 |
[00:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:43] | Can I see it? | 让我们见识见识 |
[00:47] | Oh, it’s nice. | 真不错啊 |
[00:51] | Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嗨! |
[00:53] | Hey, cut it out, man! Hey! | 嗨 快住手! |
[00:55] | You stupid son of a… You’re gonna pay! | 你个混蛋…快停下! |
[00:58] | It’s a hunk of wood, bro. | 就是块木头嘛 哥们! |
[00:59] | It should look like a hunk of wood. | 就该看起来象块木头 |
[01:01] | We’re not the philharmonic. | 我们又不是什么交响乐团 |
[01:03] | See, look, man. It’s better already. | 你看 已经好多了 |
[01:09] | Hey! It’s 10:45. | 嗨 都10点45了 |
[01:11] | How about taking that onstage? | 还不快上台? |
[01:14] | Now I feel like going on. | 我现在想去了 |
[02:39] | You’re my child, and so arethose quadruplets, | 你是我的孩子 四胞胎也是 |
[02:42] | and I’m not gonna give any of you up. | 我不会放弃你们任何一个人 |
[02:45] | MAN: (ON TV) Don’t you dare talk to meas a mother. | 别像个母亲一样跟我讲话 |
[02:47] | Sign on the door says “closed for private event.” | 门上写着”私密时刻 请勿打扰”呢 |
[02:51] | You’re alone. | 就你一个人 |
[02:52] | How much more private can you get? | 你还想多私密? |
[02:55] | Will you pass me a tissue? | 能递我张面巾纸么 |
[02:56] | Who are you keeping? | 你要留谁? |
[02:58] | You owed me a decision 10 days ago. | 十天前你就该决定了 |
[03:00] | Total amnesia. | 完全忘了 |
[03:01] | … | 你唯一的亲人离开了 |
[03:02] | You’re my whole life, you. | 你就是我的命 |
[03:06] | And Luisa Maria can’t decide if she’s gonna keep the quadruplets. | Luisa Maria 不能决定是否要保住四胞胎 |
[03:12] | She keeps them. I read it online. | 最后留住了 我在网上看到的 |
[03:14] | You happy now? I ruined it for you. | 还高兴吗? 我不会让你得逞的 |
[03:17] | – I want two names by Friday. – Fine. | 周五之前给我两个名字 |
[03:18] | I’ll arrange for a patient with a mysterious illness to come in on Thursday. | 好啊 周四我就 安排一个怪病缠身的病人进来 |
[03:21] | Yes. You need more tests. | 是啊 你还要做测试 |
[03:23] | It’s only been two months. | 只过了两个月而已嘛 |
[03:25] | Who knows how they’ll react to freak weather patterns? | 谁知道天气一变 他们表现如何? |
[03:27] | They all did fine in the wind tunnel. | 在风洞里倒是表现都不错 |
[03:29] | Two names by Friday | 两个名字 周五交 |
[03:30] | or the pay overruns come out of your salary. | 否则多出的开支从你薪水里扣 |
[03:37] | I can hurt you. | 我可能伤害你 |
[03:38] | I know that now. | 我知道了 |
[03:40] | And I move your parking space to the E lot. | 而且还要调你的车位 让你走到腿抽筋 |
[03:45] | MAN: (ON TV) Don’t ever leave me, Mom! | 永远都不要离开我 妈妈 |
[03:48] | Hey. Who’s the sickest patient you got? | 你手上哪个病人病情最重? |
[03:51] | I’ve got a guy who’ll be dead in the next 10 minutes. | 有个10分钟之后就要死了 |
[03:55] | Oh. You mean someone who might actually survive a diagnosis. | 你是指诊断之后还能 活下来的病人 |
[04:01] | There’s nothing here. | 这什么都没有 |
[04:02] | Just the usual cracked heads, gunshots, false alarms. | 只有碰破头 枪伤 假警报 |
[04:05] | Who would you pick | 我手下那几个 |
[04:06] | to fill your narrow little flats? | 你想叼哪个进你的小窝? |
[04:08] | So, you can fire them off my recommendation? | 所以你好根据我的建议 来决定开除谁? |
[04:12] | Nice try. | 想法不错 |
[04:13] | Hey, who do I have to grope to get some turndown service in here? | 我该找谁为我提供”特殊服务”? |
[04:17] | Jimmy Quidd Jimmy Quidd. | |
[04:18] | He’s a punk rock singer. | 朋克摇滚歌手 |
[04:20] | Punk rock star to you. | 朋克摇滚明星 |
[04:21] | Repeated trauma, self-cutting, fever, | 多处外伤 自残 发烧 关节痛 |
[04:24] | arthralgia, hyper-inflated chest, fatigue, anemia, | 胸腔过度充气 疲劳 贫血 |
[04:28] | blood in the stool and urine. | 大便和尿里有血 |
[04:30] | I’ve died and gone to diagnostic heaven. | 我到了诊断狂的天堂了 |
[04:32] | His blood results show booze, cocaine, | 他的血液测试显示有酒精和可卡因 |
[04:35] | amphetamines, opiates. | 安非他明 还有鸦片 |
[04:36] | The only mystery here is how he made it to be 38. | 唯一令人搞不懂的是 他怎么活到38岁的 |
[04:39] | I’m 28. | 我28岁 |
[04:40] | And he lies. | 他还说谎 |
[04:43] | And he’s a pain in the ass. – Hey, come on. – No. | 而且很难伺候 |
[04:47] | Wrap him up. I’ll take him to go. | 打包带走 就他了 |
[04:52] | Dizzying array of symptoms, | 眼花缭乱的症状啊 |
[04:55] | any of which could be caused by drugs, trauma, being a loser. | 任何一种都可能源自吸毒 外伤 人生失意 |
[04:59] | The guy’s a walking pharmacy, could be anything. | 这家伙一肚子药片 什么都可能 |
[05:01] | Oh, forgot | 噢 忘了说… |
[05:03] | to mention. Final case. | 最后的战役 |
[05:05] | Get it right, you’re hired. | 通过就上岗 |
[05:07] | Runner-up will be decided strictly on some definition of merit. | 要根据大家的表现进行严格选拔 |
[05:10] | – Endocarditis. – Hemorrhagic lesions on the lungs and gut. | -心内膜炎 -肺部和肠道出血损害 |
[05:13] | Bronchiolitis obliterans, he smoked his airways into oblivion. | 阻塞性细支气管炎 他抽烟抽到肺都没了 |
[05:15] | – Endocarditis. – I already said that. | – 心内膜炎 – 我说过了 |
[05:17] | I heard of it before you mentioned it. | 你开口前我就想到了 |
[05:18] | Speed counts. Find something else. | 先到先得 再想个别的吧 |
[05:20] | Could be bacterial meningitis. | 可能是细菌性脑膜炎 |
[05:21] | – You already picked. – I’ll take meningitis. | – 你说过了 – 那我要脑膜炎 |
[05:23] | Too late. Go run your tests. | 晚了 做你们的测试去 |
[05:25] | No. He’s sick ’cause he’s a drug addict. | 别去 他生病的原因就是吸毒 |
[05:28] | No. He has every symptom you’d expect from a drug addict. | 不对 他的病恰好符合瘾君子的症状 |
[05:32] | So, you think it’s all too perfect? | 这么说你认为一切只是巧合? |
[05:34] | Some other disease is trying to throw us off its trail? | 是其它的病在干扰我们? |
[05:36] | If he had four out of 20 possible symptoms, | 若20个可能的症状他有4个 |
[05:39] | he’d be a garden-variety druggie. | 便说明他只是个普通瘾君子 |
[05:41] | Twenty out of 20, there’s an underlying disease. | 20个症状都有 说明必有其它隐患 |
[05:43] | Run your tests. | 做你们的测试去 |
[05:45] | FOREMAN: No! | 不行 |
[05:46] | He’s weak, in withdrawal, just spewed blood. | 他很虚弱 在停药期 还咳血 |
[05:49] | They’re gonna rip off a piece of his lung, | 他们却要撕下他一块肺 |
[05:51] | ram instruments down his throat, | 给他的喉咙插管 |
[05:52] | and Rota-Rooter his intestines. | 在他的肠子里翻来翻去 |
[05:54] | It’d be nice if we didn’t kill him trying to figure out what’s killing him. | 在他自己病死前 没被我们弄死就是万幸了 |
[06:01] | One diagnosis, one test at a time. | 每次一个诊断 一个测试 |
[06:04] | O2 sats are low, hyper-inflated chest. | 低血氧 胸腔充气 |
[06:05] | I need a bronchoscopy to… | 我要做个支气管镜… |
[06:06] | – You just lost two points. – What for? | 扣你两分 |
[06:11] | – Only one person can be right. | 其实只能有一人是对的 |
[06:12] | – What points? | 分数怎么回事? |
[06:13] | Can’t have an objective system of measurement without numbers. | 不用数字考评是不客观的 |
[06:16] | You lose three for not knowing that. | 这都不知道 扣你三分 |
[06:18] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[06:19] | only the person holding this | 只有…拿着这个的人 |
[06:22] | can treat or run tests. | 才能治疗或检测 |
[06:25] | Wanted to give you the serpent staff with the poison axe-head, | 本想给你一根 装有剧毒斧刃的毒蛇法杖 |
[06:28] | but I left it in my car. | 可惜被我忘在车里了 |
[06:40] | Don’t need you. | 不需要你 |
[06:41] | It’s one thing to hire based on a game. | 通过游戏录用员工是一回事… |
[06:43] | Don’t need your lecture. | 也不需要你的说教 |
[06:44] | It’s insane to treat based on a game. | 但靠游戏进行治疗就太疯狂了 |
[06:46] | You’re not taking the long view. | 你的眼光不够长远 |
[06:48] | The one where we stuff another patient in a body bag? | 以至于没看到 我们往尸袋里塞病人? |
[06:50] | No, if we’re wrong, that’ll come pretty fast. | 不 若我们错了 那应该用不了多久 |
[06:52] | The long view is the one where we pick the best team, | 长远指的是 我们获得最优秀的团队 |
[06:55] | that way we can use all the bags we save for grocery shopping. | 我们便可拿那些 省下来的尸袋去购物了 |
[07:00] | You’re not buying that argument, are you? | 你还是不服气 对吧 |
[07:04] | Don’t need you. | 我不需要你 |
[07:13] | What do you think of Amber? | 你觉得Amber怎么样? |
[07:16] | I screwed up a diagnosis. | 我搞砸了个诊断 |
[07:23] | You don’t seem that upset by it. | 看起来你并不难过啊 |
[07:26] | I diagnosed a guy with adenocarcinoma three months ago. | 三个月前 我确诊一个病人得了腺癌 |
[07:31] | Told him he had six months. | 我告诉他就剩六个月了 |
[07:33] | So, now you gotta tell him that he’s way behind on his Christmas shopping? | 所以现在你要去 催他赶快准备圣诞购物了? |
[07:36] | He didn’t get worse. | 他没有恶化 |
[07:37] | I rechecked everything. | 我把所有测试又做了一遍 |
[07:39] | Biopsy was a false positive. | 活检是假阳性 |
[07:42] | Harmless lesions | 只是吸入滑石粉 |
[07:43] | caused by talc inhalation. | 引起的无害损伤 |
[07:44] | Medical clemency. | 医学的仁慈 |
[07:46] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[07:48] | Why would you use that word? | 你为什么用那个词? |
[07:50] | Because I’m interested. | 因为我感到有趣 |
[07:52] | When I’m interested, I describe the things | 当我感到有趣时 |
[07:53] | that make me interested as interesting. | 我会将让我感兴趣的东西 称之为”有趣” |
[07:56] | Most people would say good, possibly great. | 大部分人会说”好” 或者”太好了” |
[07:59] | Why aren’t you able to just enjoy… | 你怎么就不能享受… |
[08:00] | Why aren’t other people able to just be interested? | 为什么就不允许别人觉得有趣呢? |
[08:10] | – Is he in there? | 他在里面? |
[08:11] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[08:12] | Why’d you go right for the drug theories? | 你为何一口咬定是吸毒? |
[08:15] | If he had a history of shoving cancer into his veins, | 若他有静脉注射癌细胞的病史 |
[08:18] | I’d have guessed cancer. | 我就会猜是癌症了 |
[08:20] | Okay. You’re an idiot. | 好吧 你是个白痴 |
[08:23] | Either that or you’ve decided you can trust a smoking addict | 否则你便不会放心让一个烟鬼 |
[08:25] | alone in a bathroom with an oxygen tank. | 拖着氧气瓶独自上洗手间了 |
[08:35] | I got your new test results back. | 我得到您最新的测试结果了 |
[08:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[08:42] | Who’s your colleague? | 你这位同事是谁? |
[08:44] | Dr. House. | House医生… |
[08:45] | Yes, Dr. Wilson. | 我在呢 Wilson医生 |
[08:48] | I really don’t need the consult. | 我不需要会诊 |
[08:50] | I know the prognosis. | 我知道预后这一套 |
[08:51] | Apparently not. | 显然您不知道 |
[08:54] | Mr. McKenna, | Mckenna先生 |
[08:56] | I can’t believe I’m able to say this, | 我也不相信能有机会告诉您… |
[09:00] | but you’re cancer-free. | 您没有癌症 |
[09:02] | The biopsy looked like adenocarcinoma, but it wasn’t. | 活检结果像是腺癌 但并不是 |
[09:05] | Harmless lesions on your lungs. You’re fine. | 只是肺部的无害损伤 你没事了 |
[09:13] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[09:16] | – Cool. | 酷 |
[09:17] | – No, it’s… | 不 这件事… |
[09:19] | I know this must come as a shock, | 我知道会很让人吃惊… |
[09:21] | but I’ve double-checked the labs. | 我复查了测试结果 |
[09:24] | I just accepted an offer on my house. | 我刚把房子卖出去 |
[09:27] | I’ve had three goodbye parties. | 办了三场永别派对 |
[09:29] | I’m buying plane tickets to Venice. | 我正在买去威尼斯的机票 |
[09:32] | You can still use those if you’re alive. | 你活着也可以享用这个 |
[09:34] | I have to pay a $6,000 broker commission on a house I’m not selling. | 房子不能卖了 我得给人6千块违约金 |
[09:40] | Money I don’t have. | 而我已是身无分文 |
[09:48] | Thank you for letting me know. | 谢谢…告诉我这些 |
[09:57] | I would have thought the | 我怎么觉得… |
[09:58] | living would mean more than the expenses. | 活下去比开支问题更重要呢 |
[10:02] | It’s not about the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[10:12] | I have 17 points? | 我得了17分了? |
[10:14] | I started you all out on 100. | 是从100开始扣的 |
[10:16] | Then you blew up part of the building. | 你还炸毁了半座医院 |
[10:17] | Where’s Foreman? | Foreman哪去了? |
[10:19] | He 9011 paged. | 有人呼他 |
[10:20] | – By who? Is it about our… – Me. | 谁呼的? 是不是因为我们… |
[10:21] | I needed him right away, somewhere else. | 我呼的 我要他离这远点 |
[10:24] | We’re hiding from Foreman? | 我们在躲Foreman? |
[10:26] | Foreman accused me of playing games with patient care. | Foreman控告我拿病人当儿戏 |
[10:30] | Who gets the eyeball next? | 该谁拿眼球了? |
[10:31] | I haven’t run my test yet. It still might be a lung issue. | 我还没做测试呢 问题仍可能在肺 |
[10:32] | You can’t run your test. | 你不能做测试 |
[10:34] | The patient had massive smoke inhalation. | 病人吸入了大量烟雾 |
[10:35] | Do a bronchoscopy, it’ll set off a laryngospasm. | 做支气管镜的话 会引起喉痉挛 |
[10:37] | I’ll do an open-lung biopsy instead. | 那就用开胸手术 |
[10:39] | You want an invasive surgery because you screwed up? | 自己搞砸了 就要开刀硬来? |
[10:41] | The patient snuck a cigarette. | 是病人偷着吸烟 |
[10:43] | The patient is an addict. | 病人有毒瘾 |
[10:44] | It’s not his fault he’s jonesing for whatever he can get his hands on. | 拿到什么吸什么 不是他的错 |
[10:47] | Not his fault he’s jonesing? | 吸毒还不是他的错? |
[10:49] | In what universe does that make any sense? | 这算是什么鬼话? |
[10:51] | Get him on a nicotine patch. | 给他用尼古丁贴 |
[10:53] | That’ll keep up with his joneses. | 会减轻他的毒瘾 |
[10:56] | Do your biopsy. | 做活检吧 |
[11:05] | How’s the new us’s final case going? | 我们那些接班人 的最后一战怎么样了? |
[11:08] | It’s a moving target. | 目标在移动 |
[11:09] | House keeps moving it, so I can’t find it. | House一直变来变去 很难锁定 |
[11:12] | So, | 所以… |
[11:14] | you decided to focus on solving the problem in Darfur? | 于是集中精力来解决苏丹战乱了 |
[11:18] | Taub is in there prepping the patient for a biopsy. | Taub在里面帮病人做活检准备 |
[11:20] | Stay close to Taub, I stay close to House. | 跟着Taub 或者跟着House |
[11:24] | And stay close to the game. | 都得跟着游戏走 |
[11:26] | I’m trying to stop the game. | 我想中止这场游戏 |
[11:28] | That’s your role in the game. | 这就是你在游戏中的角色 |
[11:30] | Did you wander over here to annoy me? | 你特地晃悠来烦我的? |
[11:32] | You’re not wearing a lab coat. | 你没穿白大褂 |
[11:34] | House doesn’t wear one, does he? | House也没穿吧? |
[11:36] | Damn! | 该死! |
[11:37] | Now when I walk away, it’s gonna look like | 本是被你烦走的 |
[11:38] | I have a reason other than just annoyance. | 这下人们定会 认为我是另有要事了 |
[11:45] | He won’t let us finish prepping him for the biopsy. | 他不让我们做活检准备 |
[11:47] | Try the other arm. | 试过另一条胳膊了吗? |
[11:49] | The problem’s not the arm, it’s the entire patient. | 问题不在胳膊 而是病人 |
[12:04] | He let you check his chest. | 他让你们检查胸口 |
[12:06] | He let you do anything except check that arm. | 哪都让你们查 唯独不准碰那条胳膊 |
[12:10] | He wallpapered himself with nicotine patches. | 他用尼古丁贴把胳膊包了粽子 |
[12:17] | Real rebellion has a point, | 真正的反抗是有理由的 |
[12:19] | it’s not just juvenile and purposeless. | 不是幼稚或漫无目的 |
[12:22] | Maybe purposelessness is my purpose. | 也许漫无目的 正是我的目的 |
[12:26] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[12:27] | Amber… Amber, | |
[12:29] | it’s not the patches. | 不是因为尼古丁贴 |
[12:30] | He’s got blood clots moving through his body. | 他身体里有血凝块移动 |
[12:32] | Means | 这说明… |
[12:34] | I was wrong. Oh! | 我错了 |
[12:42] | If the clot reaches his lungs or his heart, it’ll kill him. | 如果凝块到了肺部或者心脏 会要了他的命 |
[12:51] | You just wasted our time. | 我们都知道是事实 |
[12:52] | And what you’re doing? | 你浪费了我们的时间 |
[12:54] | I’m not competing. | 那你在干什么? |
[12:59] | … | 我好像没别的选择 |
[13:01] | He has schistocytes on his blood smear | 他的血涂片显示有裂细胞 |
[13:04] | which means DIC’s causing the clotting. What’s causing the DIC? | DIC导致了凝块 什么导致了DIC? (DIC:弥散性血管内凝血) |
[13:07] | – Drug impurities. – You lost your round. | – 不洁的毒品 – 这个回合你输了 |
[13:09] | New symptom, new round. This has to be drug related. | 新症状 新回合 一定与吸毒有关 |
[13:12] | This is how doctors kill patients, by seeing the stereotypes… | 医生就是这样害死病人的 |
[13:13] | Drug addicts use drugs is a stereotype? | – 死咬陈词老套 不屑事实… – 瘾君子吸毒是陈词老套? |
[13:16] | Drugs are bad is a stereotype? | 毒品有害是陈词老套? |
[13:18] | – Losers lose is… – Malaria. | – 失败者失败 是… – 疟疾 |
[13:20] | He hasn’t left the country in years. | 他多年没出过国了 |
[13:22] | THIRTEEN: Malaria’s relapsing-recurring. | 疟疾复发 |
[13:23] | For all we know, he could have been sick for years. | 也许他病了很多年了 |
[13:25] | It explains not just the DIC and the bleeding, | 这不仅解释了DIC和出血 |
[13:27] | but the tiredness, fever, | 还有疲劳和发烧 |
[13:29] | everything we attributed to drugs. | 所有我们认为是毒品引起的症状 |
[13:30] | Oh, yeah. It’s much more likely that this ass punk rocker | 是啊 这个混球摇滚歌手生病 |
[13:33] | was exposed to malaria than drugs? | 更可能是因为疟疾 而不是毒品? |
[13:36] | If you were always right, then you wouldn’t have | 如果你一直百发百中 |
[13:37] | just been wrong. | 刚刚就不会出错 |
[13:38] | Or let the patient mainline nicotine. | 也不会让病人注射尼古丁 |
[13:41] | Or ravaged my anatomical model, | 我那解剖模型也不会受苦 |
[13:43] | which Grandma House bought me when I aced my MCATs. | 那可是我医学院入考优秀 奶奶给我买的 |
[13:45] | A pharmaceutical rep left that here on Tuesday. | 星期二 一个医药代表留下的 |
[13:48] | Grandma does some part-time work. | 奶奶给人做兼职呢 |
[13:49] | The rep was a 30-something babe. | 医药代表是个30岁的美女 |
[13:51] | Thank you. I got her hips. | 谢谢 我知她底了 |
[13:54] | Carry it with pride. | 无比自豪地拿去吧 |
[13:55] | Manipulative bitch, | 好胜的蛇蝎女 |
[13:57] | you’re wanted in the laser’s circle. | 到”失败者”办公室来一趟 |
[14:04] | Why do you hate drug addicts? | 你为什么恨瘾君子? |
[14:07] | Your situation is different. | 你的情况特殊 |
[14:08] | You’re taking a necessary prescription… | 你按方服药是有必要的… |
[14:11] | I know. I’m fabulous. | 我知道 我是神话 |
[14:13] | And I’m not the patient. | 而且我不是病人 |
[14:14] | I’m not allowed to have a problem with junkies? | 我不能讨厌吸毒的人? |
[14:16] | You’re allowed. | 当然可以 |
[14:17] | There’s gotta be a reason. | 但总得有个原因 |
[14:19] | He’s the patient. You don’t know him. Why do you hate him? | 他只是个病人 你不认识他 却恨他 |
[14:22] | He’s throwing his life away. | 他自暴自弃 |
[14:24] | ‘Cause he’s setting his own terms, | 就因为他我行我素? |
[14:26] | not living in fear of every pop quiz? | 不畏惧旁人的挖苦? |
[14:29] | I thought we were talking about him. | 我还以为 我们谈论的是他 |
[14:33] | We were never talking about him. | 我们自来就没有谈论他 |
[14:37] | Why are you afraid to lose? | 你为什么害怕失败? |
[14:40] | Are you gonna fire me because I like to win? | 你就因为我想赢而解雇我? |
[14:42] | Just wanna know the reason. | 只是想知道原因罢了 |
[14:46] | I watched this football game once, | 我曾经看过足球赛 |
[14:49] | and I noticed something odd. | 然后发现一些奇怪的事 |
[14:51] | The winning team was the happy one. | 赢了的那队很高兴 |
[14:56] | I did the math. | 我统计过的 |
[14:57] | Our patient’s happy. | 我们的病人也快乐 |
[15:00] | He’s… | 他是个快乐的白痴 |
[15:02] | That screws with your worldview. | 这破坏了你的世界观 |
[15:06] | There’s something freeing about being a loser, isn’t there? | “失败者居然可以自由自在” 对吧? |
[15:11] | … | 妈妈不怎么爱我 |
[15:12] | … | 爸爸对我期望值过高 |
[15:16] | Something. | 鬼知道 |
[15:20] | Let’s assume that’s true. | 假设的确如此 |
[15:21] | I get how that can make me a screwed up person. | 我清楚这会 让我变成一个差劲的人 |
[15:24] | But how is my willingness to do anything | 但我执著追求 不懈努力 |
[15:26] | to get the right answer | 去寻找正确答案 |
[15:28] | bad for my patients? | 对病人有何不妥吗? |
[15:33] | Or put in terms you can understand, | 或者换作你能理解的方式 |
[15:36] | how is it bad for you? | 对你又有何不妥呢? |
[15:45] | THIRTEEN: I didn’t ask you to pick up the meds. | 我没让你去开药 |
[15:48] | by prescribing drugs for House. | 你是企图借助为House开药 来给自己加分 |
[15:52] | … | 没说要做你的好同事 |
[15:53] | You realize we still have a patient. | 别忘了我们还有个病人 |
[15:55] | Don’t care about the patient. | 不关心那个 |
[15:56] | You care about this job more than you care about his life? | 比起他的生命 你更关心你的饭碗? |
[15:58] | I care about my wallpaper more than I care about his life. | 比起他的生命 我更关心我的壁纸! |
[16:00] | Okay. You’re jerking me around. | 你居然在涮我 |
[16:01] | There’s no reason to be a doctor if you don’t care. | 不关心生命 你怎会成为医生… |
[16:02] | I care about life. I just don’t care about his. | 我在乎生命 只是不在乎他的 |
[16:04] | He doesn’t care, why should I? | 他自己都不在乎 我又何必呢? |
[16:06] | My time is better spent… | 还不如花时间去… |
[16:07] | Kissing up to your boss? | 拍老板马屁 |
[16:10] | Average doctor cuts off a patient 18 seconds into a history, | 病人诉说病情 平均不到18秒就会被医生打断 |
[16:12] | because that’s all the time he’s got. | 因为医生没那么多时间 |
[16:14] | Meanwhile, six of us are administering to a guy with a death wish. | 我们六个却 忙着伺候一个寻死之人 |
[16:18] | … | 反正不是为了 全心全意为人道服务 |
[16:22] | Good for you. | 有前途 |
[16:28] | Where is he? | 人呢? |
[16:32] | … | 来找一个不想被找到的家伙了 |
[16:41] | Jimmy Quidd’s greatest stiff. | Jimmy Quidd的垃圾精选 |
[16:44] | 1989. | 1989的 |
[16:46] | A profit-seeking entity released this? | 发行这个的公司不想赚钱了? |
[16:48] | He put it out himself. | 他自己发行的 |
[16:50] | He wanted people to listen, but apparently | 他希望人们都去听 |
[16:52] | didn’t want people to enjoy listening. | 但显然没打算让他们得到享受 |
[16:55] | – Now, why would someone… – Truly a mystery. | 为何有人… |
[17:03] | Why would you have a blank liability release form | 为何你会有一份免责合同 |
[17:07] | plus your checkbook on top of your desk? | 和你的支票本一同放在桌面上? |
[17:11] | Probably because they were in the second drawer, | 大概是因为它们 本来是放在第二个抽屉中 |
[17:14] | in a manila envelope, under a book, | 装在信封里 压在书下面 |
[17:16] | and you put them on top of my desk. | 之后被你拿到桌面上来了 |
[17:18] | You usually keep your checkbook at home. | 一般你都把支票本放在家里的 |
[17:19] | It’s your go-to excuse for why you can’t lend me money. | 这是你拒绝借我钱的惯用伎俩 |
[17:24] | You’re gonna pay the guy the six grand, aren’t you? | 你打算赔那人六千块 是不是? |
[17:27] | There are other people I write checks to. | 我就不能开支票给别人? |
[17:29] | I do have cable. | 我要交有线电视费的 |
[17:31] | There’s no negligence without injury. | 没造成伤害 就不算疏忽 |
[17:33] | I handed the guy a death sentence. | 我给人下了死亡判决书 |
[17:36] | He’s not distressed with the death sentence. | 他难受不是因为马上要死 |
[17:38] | He’s distressed with the life sentence. | 而是因为又要熬一辈子 |
[17:39] | I gave him three months of misery. | 我给了他三个月的痛苦 |
[17:42] | You gave him three months of being someone special. | 你给了他三个月 去做一个全新的自我 |
[17:45] | You’re paying the guy because he used to be boring, | 你赔他钱 其实是因为 他原本生活无趣 |
[17:47] | and without you, he’s gonna be boring again. | 以后没了你 他还会感到无趣的 |
[17:52] | Results of the malaria tests already? | 这么快就有疟疾的化验结果了? |
[17:55] | Well, no. | 呃 没有 |
[17:56] | But we were wondering if you’d sent the patient for | 只是问问你 是否还给病人安排了… |
[18:00] | any additional tests? | 其他检测 |
[18:05] | You lost the patient. | 你们把病人给丢了 |
[18:09] | Taub, you check lost and found. Thirteen, come with me. | Taub 你去失物招领处 |
[18:10] | 13 | 13号 |
[18:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:15] | Why do you love drug addicts? | 你为什么喜欢瘾君子? |
[18:18] | I won’t pigeonhole the patient, so that means I’m… | 我不给病人划分类别 也就是说我… |
[18:21] | Perfectly capable of drawing my own conclusions. | 完全是在重复我的结论 |
[18:24] | Are you capable of answering a question? | 你能直接回答问题么? |
[18:25] | I think there’s more to him than the drugs. | 我觉得他 吸毒的背后也有另一面 |
[18:28] | … | 做好事需要理由么? |
[18:31] | … | 只是个病人 你又不认识他 为什么喜欢他? |
[18:33] | Alcoholic parent? Druggie youth? | 家长酗酒 年少吸毒 |
[18:35] | There’s no such thing as a saint without a past. | 就是圣贤也会有过去 |
[18:37] | Or a sinner without a future. | 罪人也有未来 |
[18:39] | What makes you so sure that drugs are a mask for something else? | 你怎能肯定 毒品背后另有真相? |
[18:42] | Drugs are always a mask for something else. | 毒品的背后总是有真相的 |
[18:48] | That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in my life. | 这是我听过的最苍白的理由 |
[19:02] | You really want this job? | 你真想要这份工作? |
[19:03] | Why, you think you can talk me into leaving? | 你觉得能说服我辞职? |
[19:05] | You’re a person who likes her privacy, working for a man who needs to know everything. | 你偏重隐私 却为一个专爱刨根问底的人工作 |
[19:08] | You’re a person who cares about her patients, working for a man who cares about games. | 你关心病人 却找了个只关心游戏的老板 |
[19:14] | I hear him. | 我听到他了 |
[19:18] | Neither sleet, nor mail, | 不怕风雪 不怕冰雹 |
[19:20] | nor dread of night. Hold on. | 也不畏惧黑夜 |
[19:28] | … | 孩儿们 祝大家晚安 |
[19:30] | … | 我去也~ |
[19:38] | Which one of you guys sapped my powers? | 你们谁吸走了我的能量? |
[19:43] | Was it you? | 是你么? |
[19:44] | Did you take my powers? | 是你拿走了我的能量么? |
[19:48] | It’s okay. | 好吧 没关系 |
[19:49] | … | 看 我已经更强壮了 |
[19:56] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[19:57] | It’s okay. He’s okay. | 没事 他没事 |
[19:59] | Respiration’s good. Pulse is solid. | 呼吸没问题 脉搏有力 |
[20:01] | We need a lot of nurses in here! | 我们这里需要很多护士 |
[20:19] | Dr. Cuddy, | Cuddy 医生 |
[20:21] | the face that launched a thousand long faces. | 令千万人愁眉莫展的脸 |
[20:25] | Get control of your patient. | 管好你的病人 |
[20:28] | Strap him to the bed if you have to. | 如果必要的话 把他绑床上 |
[20:29] | I wanna keep all four. | 我想把四个都留下来 |
[20:31] | You can have two. | 你只能留两个 |
[20:32] | You don’t get negotiation, do you? | 你从不懂讨价还价吗? |
[20:35] | I say four, you say three. | 只需我说四 你说三 |
[20:37] | We finally settle on three-and-a-half, | 最后定为三个半就可以了 |
[20:38] | which would be good news for Taub. | Taub也就有了空子可钻 |
[20:40] | You don’t want four. | 你的目的不是四个 |
[20:41] | You don’t want three. | 也不是三个 |
[20:42] | But if I say three, | 我一旦说”三个可以” |
[20:44] | you get to keep playing your game. | 你就又要继续搞游戏了 |
[20:48] | Who would you pick? | 如果是你 会留谁? |
[20:49] | Are you asking my opinion? | 你是在问我的意见么? |
[20:52] | If you have any absolute truths, | 若能提供绝对真理 |
[20:53] | that would be even better. | 那就更好了 |
[20:54] | You never want my advice. | 你从不愿听取我的意见 |
[20:56] | You spend your life trying to avoid my advice. | 你毕生都在忙着躲避我的意见 |
[21:00] | You’re a bureaucratic nightmare, | 你是个官僚政治噩梦 |
[21:03] | … | 医生圈里最多算二流 |
[21:05] | Am I blushing? | 我脸红了么? |
[21:07] | But | 但用人… |
[21:10] | you do know this stuff. | 你却很在行 |
[21:16] | Can we get this over with? | 把事情了结了吧 |
[21:19] | Taub and Kutner. | Taub和Kutner |
[21:21] | Taub will stand up to you. | Taub会支持你的观点 |
[21:22] | You won’t like him, but you’ll respect him. | 你不喜欢他 但你会尊重他 |
[21:25] | Kutner shares your philosophy of medicine. | Kutner和你有一样的行医理念 |
[21:30] | … | 但他的确会给你帮助 |
[21:33] | It’s not malaria, the blood work is negative. | 不是疟疾 血液检查是阴性的 |
[21:36] | But we did find the reason for the DIC. Bad blood fragments. | 但我们却找到了DIC的原因 破碎的血细胞碎片 |
[21:39] | So if we can figure out how they got there… | 所以 若我们找到它们的来源 |
[21:47] | … | 抗疟疾药引起的溶血? |
[21:49] | Stop guessing, | 停止猜测 |
[21:50] | you’ll spoil the surprise. | 你们会破坏惊喜的 |
[21:51] | If you’re looking to get information out of the guy, | 若你试图从他身上获取信息 |
[21:53] | he’s not exactly the bare-your-soul type. | 他就不会像歌中那样”敞开心扉”了 |
[21:58] | Hey, I was wondering if you guys know | 我想问问 你们是否认识… |
[22:00] | The Girl from Ipanema? | Ipanema(巴西海滨城市)来的姑娘们? |
[22:03] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. What are you doing? | 没什么 你倒是在干嘛? 你干什么? |
[22:11] | That’s mine, man. | 这是我的 伙计 |
[22:12] | You’re gonna be denying that in a second. | 马上你就会否认了 |
[22:19] | Next time make sure you bring enough for the whole class. | 下次要把大家的份也带足 |
[22:23] | He’s been sharing needles with this guy. | 他一直和这家伙共用针头 |
[22:25] | Means he injected this guy’s blood, his own blood attacked it, | 当这人的血液进入他体内 |
[22:26] | chewed it up, | 他的血液就开始攻击 把它咬碎 |
[22:28] | those were the fragments we found. | 这些就是我们找到的碎片 |
[22:30] | So, DIC was nothing? | 这么说DIC毫无意义? |
[22:33] | … | 还有他那堆 毒品或非毒品的症状 |
[22:40] | … | 把这些家伙赶出去 |
[22:41] | … | 把病人绑好 |
[22:43] | House House! | |
[22:49] | KUTNER: Respiratory failure. | 呼吸衰竭 |
[22:52] | Good news for you, Thirteen. | 你应该很高兴 13号 |
[22:56] | ‘Cause that is definitely not drugs. | 显然不是毒品的问题了 |
[23:02] | HOUSE: The blood clots were drug related. | 血液凝固是和毒品相关的 |
[23:04] | Coughing up blood and the respiratory arrests | 咳血和呼吸衰竭的问题 |
[23:06] | are still on the table. | 仍然悬而未决 |
[23:09] | … | 若不需动脑便开口诊断 |
[23:11] | I would have told Foreman where we are. | 就不用躲着 专门研究膝跳反射的人了 |
[23:13] | He knows where we are. | 他知道我们在哪里 |
[23:17] | ‘Cause he followed you! | 他跟踪你来的 |
[23:20] | He had a bleeding problem. | 他曾有出血问题 |
[23:22] | That could cause respiratory arrest. | 那会导致呼吸受限 |
[23:23] | Again, if I wanted to forgive his Drano drinking ways, | 若我觉得 他的自残行为无关紧要 |
[23:26] | I wouldn’t ignore what you just said. | 就不妨考虑一下你的意见 |
[23:29] | … | 不可能 腰穿检测没问题 |
[23:31] | … | 什么腰穿? |
[23:32] | You didn’t authorize that test. | 你没授权这项检查 |
[23:33] | True, and yet here I am with the results. | 是的 但化验报告已经到手 |
[23:35] | Thirteen thought it was bacterial meningitis. | 13号认为是脑膜炎 |
[23:37] | And I had the eyeball. | 眼球准备就绪 |
[23:39] | It was a harmless test. | 这是无害的测验 |
[23:40] | Patient’s welfare still counts for something, doesn’t it? | 病人的利益 还是有些重要不是么? |
[23:42] | Yep. Minus 50. | 是的 减50分 |
[23:44] | KUTNER: Chronic pulmonary embolisms | 慢性肺栓塞 |
[23:45] | would explain the breathing problem and the blood coming from his lungs. | 可以解释呼吸问题和 肺中血液来源 |
[23:53] | – I’ll run an ultrasound… | 休想做什么检查 我去检查… |
[23:55] | – You’re not running any tests. | 他知道不是肺栓塞 D-二聚体很正常 |
[23:58] | He knows it’s not PEs, the guy’s d-dimer’s normal. | 他想借此机会 把所有可能查个遍 |
[24:00] | find out which one’s right, | 看看哪个是对的 |
[24:02] | then comes back with a brilliant guess. | 然后回来装模作样地 “猜”出病因? |
[24:04] | – Is this true? – No. | 真的么? |
[24:07] | … | 本想给你的小聪明加40分 |
[24:09] | Points go to Amber. | 现在分数给Amber |
[24:10] | Foreman, you run the test. | Foreman 你去做检测 |
[24:12] | Sure, anything I can do to help your game. | 甘愿为您的游戏效劳 遵命 |
[24:17] | – He’s not gonna run the tests. – | 他不会去做检测是吧? |
[24:19] | No. I don’t think so. | – 我看不会 – 我看也是 |
[24:24] | So, what’s wrong with me? | 我哪儿有问题? |
[24:27] | You mean, besides your music? | 你是指除了你的音乐以外? |
[24:29] | Oh, sure. | 哦 当然 |
[24:31] | Just because I don’t play your kind of music, it’s not music, right? | 因为我的音乐不合你胃口 就不算音乐 是吧? |
[24:33] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[24:34] | I resent you ’cause you’re not Perry Como. | 我恨你 因为你不是Perry Como |
[24:39] | Look I don’t | 听着 我不是– |
[24:41] | play for an audience, okay? | 我演奏不是为听众 知道么? |
[24:44] | Well, then, that stage you stand on is an odd choice. | 那么上舞台可真是个奇怪的选择 |
[24:47] | I just… I do it for me, okay? I don’t do it for you. | 我是为自己演奏 不是为你 |
[24:50] | There are three choices in this life. | 你的人生有三个选择 |
[24:52] | Be good, get good or give up. | 优秀 努力 或者放弃 |
[24:54] | You’ve gone for column D. Why? | 你却哪个都不选 为什么? |
[25:00] | Simple answer is | 简单的理解就是: |
[25:02] | if you don’t try, you can’t fail. | 不去尝试 也便不会失败 |
[25:07] | Are you really that simple? | 果真这么简单么? |
[25:10] | Look, yeah, some people, | 听着 有些人… |
[25:13] | they like my music. | 喜欢我的音乐 |
[25:14] | Most people can’t stand it. | 大部分人无法忍受 |
[25:18] | But they just sort of just shrug and ignore me. | 但他们只是耸耸肩 忽略我 |
[25:21] | But a few, | 而有些人… |
[25:23] | they feel like they have to tell me | 却觉得非得告诉我… |
[25:27] | what I’m screwing up, | 我有多失败 |
[25:29] | you know, what I’m wasting. | 我在荒废什么 |
[25:33] | Why do they care? | 他们为什么会在乎? |
[25:38] | You have some peculiar masses near your heart. | 你心脏的边上有些特殊的包块 |
[25:41] | Peculiar, how? | 怎么个特殊法? |
[25:43] | Well, unlike your music, they elicit some emotional response. | 不像你的音乐 它们会引起一些情绪反应 |
[25:49] | That’s odd. | 很奇怪 |
[25:53] | but you don’t care if you live or die. | 却不在乎自己的死活 |
[25:58] | Maybe the answer is that simple. | 也许答案就是这么简单 |
[26:02] | I can’t apologize enough, | 千言万语也难表歉意 |
[26:05] | to you, to your family. | 对您 和您的家人 |
[26:07] | There may not be any technical liability here but… | 尽管从技术上讲没有责任但… |
[26:15] | You’re ripping it up because you think | 你把它撕掉是因为… |
[26:17] | it would be wrong to take money from me? | 你觉得不该拿我这些钱? |
[26:20] | I think it would be wrong to take so little money from you. | 我觉得不该拿你这么少 |
[26:25] | You’re out $6,000… | 你损失了6000 |
[26:26] | You ruined my life. | 你毁了我的人生 |
[26:28] | I ruined three months. | 我只毁了三个月 |
[26:30] | For the first time in my life, | 我有生以来第一次 |
[26:32] | I was living in the present, | 尽兴体会活着的乐趣 |
[26:34] | ’cause that’s all there was. | 因为那是我的所有 |
[26:37] | You’re suing me, not for the wrong diagnosis, | 你要起诉我 不是因为错误诊断 |
[26:40] | but for the right one? | 而是为了 正确的诊断? |
[26:44] | Have you spoken to a lawyer? | 你和律师谈过么? |
[26:47] | You gave me happiness, | 你给了我快乐 |
[26:52] | and then you took it away. | 然后你又把它拿走了 |
[27:00] | Definitely no emboli. | 显然不是血栓 |
[27:03] | … | 瞄准开火 至少位置很准 |
[27:05] | TAUB: It’s fuzzy ’cause he was still shaking, | 模糊是因为他在颤抖 |
[27:07] | ’cause he was coming down from the heroin. | 因为他毒瘾发作 |
[27:10] | … | 门诊室被隔离了 |
[27:12] | Patient came in with avian flu-like symptoms, | 来了个疑似禽流感的病人 |
[27:15] | and 50 extra dollars in spending money. | 外带50块零花钱 |
[27:17] | Can you do this echo again? | 要不重新做一次? |
[27:19] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[27:21] | minus five for ingratitude. | 不知感恩 扣5分 |
[27:22] | No “Thank you, Dr. House.” | 连个谢谢都没有 |
[27:23] | No “Here’s a bottle of Codeine “for your troubles, Dr. House.” Oh, no. | 也不说拿瓶可待因来 慰劳我的病腿 |
[27:26] | I was asking if you could do it again | 我是说 先打镇静剂 什么都没 |
[27:28] | after giving him a sedative to keep him still. | 然后再做一次回声检测 |
[27:31] | I could. | 能是能 |
[27:32] | We’d definitely get the answer, | 而且定能找到答案 |
[27:33] | but since the opiates would decrease his respiratory drive, | 但介于鸦片剂会衰弱他的呼吸 |
[27:36] | and he already can barely breathe, | 而他本来呼吸就够虚弱 |
[27:38] | minus 10 for asking me to kill the patient. | 扣10分 居然要求我干掉病人 |
[27:40] | TAUB: What if it’s a congenital defect, | 如果是先天不足呢? |
[27:42] | an anomalous vessel on his heart? | 心脏血管畸形 |
[27:44] | You know that the heart does the blood stuff, right? | 你知道心脏是管血液的 是吧? |
[27:47] | And the lungs do the breathing? | 肺才是负责呼吸的 |
[27:49] | If the vessel wrapped around his trachea. | 但若血管缠绕在气管上呢? |
[27:59] | So you can get a clear picture of that vessel. | 看是否能拍到清晰的血管图像 |
[28:02] | What? Wait, | 怎么…等等… |
[28:04] | what? What? Why? | 怎…为什么? |
[28:06] | You said the picture sucked because the patient was shaking. | 你说病人在颤抖 片子很差劲 |
[28:08] | MRA will be worse. | MRA就更不用说了 |
[28:10] | We have to get a picture. | 片子总是要拍的 |
[28:15] | You were doing better before you had a good idea. | 继续努力 马上就有好点子了 |
[28:16] | How can we see it if we don’t take a picture? | 片子都不拍 我们又怎能看的到? |
[28:21] | You can see me, right? | 你不是能看见我么 |
[28:23] | We wanna look at his heart | 我们要看看他的心脏 |
[28:25] | with our eyes. | 亲眼看 |
[28:27] | So, I kill the patient on my operating table, | 我在我的手术台上弄死病人 |
[28:30] | you get to keep testing your team, | 你继续测验你的班底 |
[28:32] | and I take the heat from Cuddy. | 然后Cuddy来收拾我 |
[28:34] | If it goes that way, yeah, that’d be excellent. | 若果真如此 倒正合我意 |
[28:36] | TAUB: His respiratory status is through the floor. | 他的呼吸状态岌岌可危 |
[28:38] | If there’s a vessel and we don’t remove it fast, | 若有血管缠绕 不及时移除 |
[28:40] | best case, he’s on a ventilator for life. | 乐观估计 他也要靠呼吸机度过余生 |
[28:42] | Granted, | 同意 |
[28:43] | it’ll be a short one. | 而且活不长 |
[28:45] | Who do you think I should hire? | 你觉得我该雇谁? |
[28:48] | You want me to tell you in front of him? | 你要我当着他的面说? |
[28:51] | Well, it’d be rude to ask him to leave now. | 若要求他回避 那才叫不给面子 |
[28:54] | If you don’t do the surgery, | 如果你不做手术 |
[28:56] | the patient will die. | 病人会死掉 |
[28:58] | You’ll have had nothing to do with it, | 你的确毫无责任 |
[28:59] | and everyone will know that you had nothing to do with it. | 但也定会闹得满城风雨 |
[29:01] | And everyone will know that it’s because | 大家也便知道 |
[29:03] | you were pissed off at House for firing you. | 你是由于被House解雇而怀恨在心 |
[29:05] | You know that’s not why I’m saying no. | 你知道原因不是这个 |
[29:07] | Yeah, but that’s how it’s gonna play out. | 舆论不管这个 |
[29:11] | Keep him and Amber. | 留他和Amber |
[29:12] | You’ll get stuff done. | 没有办不成的事 |
[29:15] | Prep him for surgery. | 让他准备手术吧 |
[29:21] | CHASE: This isn’t an anomalous vessel. | 不是血管不规则 |
[29:23] | Look at these lymph nodes. | 看看这些淋巴结 |
[29:25] | Way too big. | 太大了 |
[29:27] | They’re the masses you saw. | 而且规模庞大 |
[29:29] | 70 over 40. He’s crashing. | 血压70-40 他快不行了 |
[29:31] | Two units of PRBCs. | 输入2单位浓缩红血球 |
[29:32] | Starting dopamine. We’re losing him! | 注射多巴胺 人快不行了 |
[29:35] | So, how’s your game going? | 你的游戏进展如何? |
[29:39] | It’s not whether you win or lose. | 并非输赢那么简单 |
[29:46] | Respiratory failure | 呼吸衰竭 |
[29:48] | and large lymph nodes. | 淋巴结肿大 |
[29:50] | Whatever this is, he’s not gonna be breathing much longer. | 不管原因何在 人都不会活太久 |
[29:53] | Does Foreman being here means the game’s over? | Foreman到场 是否说明游戏结束了? |
[29:54] | It means the patient’s life is almost over. | 说明病人的生命快结束了 |
[29:56] | You can call it what you want. | 随你怎么措辞 |
[30:01] | We’re done, people. Come on! | 游戏结束 快想办法 |
[30:03] | I need ideas. I don’t care who they come from. | 我需要建议 不管来自于谁 |
[30:06] | Of course you do. This is still a game. | 不管才怪 我们还在游戏中 |
[30:08] | You’re still gonna reward whoever gets the right idea, | 你仍会给优异者以奖励 |
[30:09] | punish whoever’s wrong. | 并惩罚犯错的人 |
[30:10] | Hire who you want. Get this over with. | 赶快挑人雇了 把病例解决 |
[30:17] | Thirteen, Kutner. | 13号 Kutner |
[30:21] | I’m sorry. Go home. | 对不住了 回家吧 |
[30:25] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[30:26] | – It doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[30:28] | He just told me that I gotta… | 是他要我赶快… |
[30:29] | Lungs are stiff, could be ARDS. | 肺部僵硬可能是 成人呼吸窘迫综合症 |
[30:30] | You fluid overloaded him. | 是被你灌水灌的 |
[30:32] | Anyone’s lungs would leak after that surgery. | 谁经受了那次手术 肺都会出问题 |
[30:34] | – Goodbye. – Anaphylactic shock. | 过敏性休克 |
[30:35] | No sign of bronchospasm. | 无支气管痉挛现象 |
[30:37] | What if the lymph nodes are caused by chronic stimulation of his immune system? | 淋巴结肿大会否 源于免疫系统慢性刺激? |
[30:40] | Impurities in his drugs could’ve… | 不洁的毒品会导致… |
[30:41] | Street drugs are laced with all kinds of things. | 街头毒品含有多种杂质 |
[30:43] | An immune overreaction would explain everything. | 免疫系统反映过度可以解释一切 |
[30:45] | Drug diagnosis. | 毒品是根源 |
[30:47] | That’s what you’re going with? | 你是这么想的? |
[30:56] | That firing thing, | 解雇一事 |
[30:58] | it was all a dream. | 我说说而已 |
[31:01] | Go find where he gets his drugs and what’s in them. | 查出他的毒品购自何处 以及里面有什么 |
[31:03] | And put him on dimercaprol for heavy metal poisoning. | 给他用二巯基丙醇 以防重金属中毒 |
[31:11] | Competition works. | 竞争才有活力 |
[31:20] | AMBER: So, you’re not gonna tell me who sells you drugs? | 你不打算告诉我毒品购自何处? |
[31:26] | What does it matter? | 怎么 重要么? |
[31:27] | You’re dying. Does that matter? | 你要死了 这不重要么? |
[31:31] | Not really. | 不太重要 |
[31:37] | I’m not an adult. | 我不成熟 |
[31:42] | Never wanted to be. | 从未想变得成熟 |
[31:46] | So, if the choice | 所以 若能选择… |
[31:49] | is running out the clock with a walker, | 靠行走器和一个便盆… |
[31:54] | and a bedpan… | 度过余生… |
[32:04] | You don’t regret anything? | 你没什么后悔的吗? |
[32:07] | Well, there was a lot of drugs, | 哦 我吸毒无数 |
[32:12] | a lot of drinking, | 酗酒无数 |
[32:14] | a lot of fights. | 斗殴不止 |
[32:24] | I regret everything else. | 除此之外 我很后悔 |
[32:31] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你讨厌我 是吧? |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[32:47] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉? |
[32:52] | It means you have no regrets. | 活着就要无怨无悔 |
[33:12] | Kind of sticks in your head, doesn’t it? | 有点上瘾了是吧? |
[33:15] | This guy’s amazing. | 这家伙的确有两下子 |
[33:17] | There’s not one redeeming note. | 一个舒服的音符也没有 |
[33:19] | What sort of a lawyer tells his client | 居然会有律师对客户说: |
[33:21] | he’s got a case because he’s going to live? | “你居然会活下去?一定要告他们!” |
[33:24] | I’ve heard that | 我听人说 |
[33:25] | not all lawyers are as ethical as the ones we see on TV. | 并非所有律师 都如电视剧那样讲道理 |
[33:28] | I don’t think this guy even has a law degree. | 我怀疑这家伙连法学文凭都没有 |
[33:30] | Well, the guys on TV don’t, either. | 电视上很多人也没有 |
[33:32] | I think he has a medical degree. | 我觉得他有医学文凭 |
[33:46] | It directly affects my bottom line. | 这直接触犯了我的底线 |
[33:49] | If you have less money to lend… | 你能借我的钱不多了… |
[33:50] | I’m trying to take responsibility. | 我在努力担起责任 |
[33:52] | And I’m trying to teach you that everyone is out for theirs. | 我在教你:人人都为一己之利 |
[33:55] | You might as well keep yours. | 你也该为自己保些粮 |
[33:56] | And lend it to you? | 好借给你? |
[33:58] | You have to control everything. | 不控制一切 你绝不罢休 |
[34:00] | How come you’re going around asking everyone who you should fire? | 你居然大摇大摆去问别人 应该解雇谁 |
[34:03] | I’m asking for input! | 那是征求意见 |
[34:05] | I thought you would have admired the humility. | 我还以为你很敬重谦虚呢 |
[34:07] | You like games because you can control them. | 你喜欢玩游戏 是因为可以借此控制他们 |
[34:09] | God, I’m gonna put the record back on. | 上帝 你非要我把音乐打开? |
[34:11] | You like what’s interesting, | 你只在乎有趣 |
[34:12] | never mind if it’s real or good. | 从不关心真假好坏 |
[34:14] | You wanna know why you offered that guy six grand? | 想知道你为何甘心给人6000块吗? |
[34:16] | Life just happens, and that scares the hell out of you. | 有人重获生机 你对此惊慌失措… |
[34:18] | You think you can cure pain. | 你自以为能医治病痛 |
[34:20] | You think you can avoid pain. | 你自以为能逃避病痛 |
[34:21] | You think you’re responsible for every failure, | 你以为每个失败都有你的责任 |
[34:23] | every patient’s boring life, every friend’s screwed-up… | 每个病人的乏味人生 朋友的失利 |
[34:27] | You don’t wanna face it any more than my patient does. | 你跟我的病人一样不敢面对现实 |
[34:29] | Dying’s easy. Living’s hard. | 死了容易 活着难 |
[34:35] | That can’t possibly be as poignant as it sounded. | 听起来理直气壮 果真如此? |
[34:42] | Still can’t find the drug source, but I don’t think that’s the problem. | 尚未找到毒品货源 但我认为问题不在那里 |
[34:45] | The dimercaprol isn’t working, | 二巯基丙醇没见效 |
[34:47] | and Quidd volunteers at a home for abandoned kids. | 而且Quidd在孤儿院作义工 |
[34:50] | Why are you telling me this? | 你说这个有何用意? |
[34:51] | Because his bass player told me. | 他那贝司手告诉我的 |
[34:53] | Is it medically relevant? | 跟医疗有关吗? |
[34:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[34:55] | Well, then, why are you… | 那你为何… |
[34:56] | Stop playing games and do your job. | 别玩游戏了 干好本分吧 |
[35:06] | No. | 不 |
[35:14] | This time I’m firing Taub and Amber. | 这次我要解雇Taub和Amber |
[35:20] | This is a joke, right? | 还是开玩笑是吧? |
[35:22] | It’s only a joke if you come up with the answer. | 除非你说出好点子 |
[35:24] | It’s not really funny if you don’t. | 否则就不那么有趣了 |
[35:29] | Thirteen and Kutner, | 13号和Kutner |
[35:30] | you’re fired, too. | 你们也被解雇了 |
[35:33] | Foreman – Foreman? – He’s a druggie. | 他是瘾君子 |
[35:35] | I was never sure there was a disease in the first place. | 我从未怀疑他另有疾病 |
[35:37] | So, all we know is that he’s dying. | 现在我们只知道他必死无疑 |
[35:41] | Who wants to tell the patient? | 谁去告诉病人? |
[35:44] | Fine, I’ll get some kid to go talk to him. | 那就找些孩子去传话好了 |
[35:47] | It’s the only people he gets along with anyway. | 他也只与孩子有些交情 |
[35:51] | Are we still fired? | 我们的确被解雇了? |
[35:57] | He works with abandoned kids. | 他做义工照顾孩子? |
[35:58] | Is it medically relevant? | 跟医疗有关吗? |
[36:01] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[36:05] | I need a brain biopsy. | 我要做脑部活检 |
[36:07] | For the patient. | 给病人做 |
[36:09] | Stop | 止步 |
[36:11] | You two switch. | 你们俩换换 |
[36:12] | You wanna drill into the skull of a patient | 病人昨天险些死在手术台上 |
[36:15] | who almost died on the operating table yesterday? | 你现在要给他头上开个洞? |
[36:21] | Why are they here? | 他们来这干嘛? |
[36:23] | Because I wouldn’t have gotten the answer without each of them. | 因为我能得出最终答案 人人都必不可少 |
[36:27] | You could have just told me. | 你可以直接告诉我 |
[36:29] | I want you to feel guilty. | 我要让你感到愧疚 |
[36:30] | She thinks the patient’s a loser. | 她认为病人是个失败者 |
[36:32] | She thinks the patient’s a winner, | 她认为病人是个成功者 |
[36:34] | just a regular guy with a regular problem. | 只是平常人得了平常病 |
[36:37] | He thinks he’s gonna be | 他则认为… |
[36:38] | great once he’s all grown up, | 病人长高以后病就会好 |
[36:40] | and he thinks… | 而他认为… |
[36:42] | What did you think? | 你认为什么来着? |
[36:45] | … | 不那么有趣 但同样重要 |
[36:46] | – We can’t all be right. | 我们不可能都对 |
[36:48] | – You’re all wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[36:49] | My mom always said that two wrongs don’t make a right. | 我妈妈总是说 “两个错误不等于一个正确” |
[36:52] | She never said anything about four wrongs. | 却从未提到四个错误的情况 |
[36:55] | I always found that suspicious. | 我一直都觉得值得怀疑 |
[36:57] | Plain old measles, | 就是麻疹 |
[36:58] | constant exposure from hanging out with Oliver Twist and his lot. | 与雾都孤儿们在一起时感染 |
[37:01] | I assume he’s been vaccinated. | 我假设他打过疫苗 |
[37:03] | Patient’s immune system was shredded with years of drugs. | 由于长年吸毒 病人的免疫系统所剩无几 |
[37:06] | Early markers of rash and fever | 早期的高烧和皮疹 |
[37:08] | would have been lost on a druggie. | 在瘾君子身上未遭重视 |
[37:10] | His immune system overreacted, | 他的免疫系统反映过度 |
[37:11] | which is why his body went haywire. | 因此健康状况一溃千里 |
[37:15] | That’s clever. | 想得好 |
[37:18] | You’re not doing a biopsy without neurological symptoms. | 除非出现神经症状 不准你做活检 |
[37:21] | If I’m right, the virus is in his brain. | 若我想得没错 病毒就在脑部 |
[37:24] | Wrong course of treatment could be his last course. | 一旦医错 他便再无机会… |
[37:26] | I need a neurological… | 我需要神经系统… |
[37:29] | He kept swallowing. | 他不停的吞咽 |
[37:30] | Could be neurological, could be a complex partial seizure. | 可能是神经原因 也可能是复杂部分性癫痫 |
[37:33] | What did it look like? | 什么样子? |
[37:37] | Good God, woman, | 就是半边天呐! 女人… |
[37:39] | how much more proof do you need? | 你还要怎样证明? |
[37:41] | If you can induce a seizure, you can have your biopsy. | 若能引发癫痫 你才能做活检 |
[37:47] | Hoes, hum! | 向后–转 |
[37:50] | KUTNER: We’re gonna use flashing lights. | 我们会用闪光灯 |
[37:51] | Noxious stimulation, it’ll irritate your brain. | 用恶性的策动来刺激你的大脑 |
[37:54] | If there’s damage to your neurons, it’ll trigger a seizure. That way we can… | 若神经系统有损伤 这会引发癫痫 我们便可… |
[37:58] | I got something much more noxious. | 我有更加恶性的东西 |
[38:03] | It’s not as commonly used, | 人们不常用它 |
[38:06] | but sound can be just as big an irritant. | 但响声的刺激可决不含糊 |
[38:16] | Now remind me of your influences here! | 我感受到了你的影响力 |
[38:19] | ‘Cause I’m gonna say | 我听到了里面有… |
[38:20] | Thelonious Monk Thelonious Monk | |
[38:22] | and the sound a trash compactor makes | 和垃圾捣碎机 |
[38:24] | when you crawl inside it. | 还有你蹂躏吉他 |
[38:28] | I don’t do it for you. I do it for me. | 这么做可不是为了你 而是为了我 |
[38:40] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为? |
[38:41] | Is he seizing or dancing? | 他这是癫痫还是在跳舞? |
[38:42] | Seizing. | 癫痫 |
[38:44] | Play him the B side, it’s even worse. | 换B面 那个更狠 |
[38:46] | Schedule an OR for the biopsy. | 定间手术室准备活检 |
[38:48] | See you in the lecture hall. | 讲堂里见 |
[39:18] | A little mood music, | 来段情绪音乐 |
[39:21] | build the suspense. | 渲一下气氛 |
[39:23] | Sounds more folky. | 更像民谣 |
[39:26] | You seriously have no idea when to shut up, do you? | 你果真不知该何时闭嘴么? |
[39:31] | HOUSE: Amber, please stand. | Amber 请起立 |
[39:35] | You didn’t call me bitch. Is that bad? | 你没叫我蛇蝎女 是否是坏事? |
[39:40] | You played the game better than anybody else here, | 这个游戏中 你的表现最好 |
[39:45] | but for the wrong reasons. | 但目的却错了 |
[39:47] | Reasons don’t matter. Results are the only thing… | 目的并不重要 结果才是唯一… |
[39:49] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:55] | Twenty years ago, this was recorded by Jim Moskowitz, | 20年前 这张专辑由Jim Moskowitz录制 |
[40:00] | who later became known as Jimmy Quidd. | 他便是后来的Jimmy Quidd |
[40:05] | Loves kids, | 他热爱儿童 |
[40:07] | apparently has a heart, | 有一颗心 |
[40:08] | perhaps even a soul. | 可能还有灵魂 |
[40:12] | If you’re gonna work for me, | 若你想为我工作 |
[40:14] | you have to be willing to be wrong, | 就得相信自己也会搞错 |
[40:16] | willing to lose. | 承认也会失败 |
[40:20] | Because you just did. | 因为你已经失败了 |
[40:22] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[40:33] | Thirteen, please stand. | 13号 起立 |
[40:40] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[40:46] | You just said I was right about… | 你刚还说 我说对了… |
[40:48] | He was a drug addict. | 他是个吸毒的 |
[40:54] | Four applicants, two spots. | 四人应聘 两个职位 |
[40:58] | If I had three, I’d keep you. | 若我有三个 真想留你 |
[41:06] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[41:30] | You’re gonna have to grow old after all. | 你仍有机会熬到晚年 |
[41:31] | You’ve got measles. | 你患的是麻疹 |
[41:32] | We’re blasting you with corticosteroids. | 我们给你用了皮质类固醇 |
[41:38] | What’s wrong with you? | 那你又是怎么了? |
[41:39] | I got fired. | 被解雇了啦 |
[41:44] | Well, what are you doing here? | 那你还在这做什么? |
[41:48] | Trying not to care. | 装作不关心喽 |
[41:51] | Yeah? | 原来如此 |
[41:54] | That’s not easy. | 那可不容易装的 |
[42:03] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底干了什么? |
[42:05] | You told me to hire Kutner and Taub. | 你要我雇用Kutner和Taub的 |
[42:08] | Because I knew you wouldn’t. | 因为我知道你不会 |
[42:12] | Now, that is sexist. | 这叫性别歧视 |
[42:13] | You’ve already got Foreman. | 已经有个Foreman了 |
[42:15] | Is he a dude? | 他是同性恋? |
[42:16] | Hire a woman, too. | 再雇个女人 |
[42:18] | Hire two women? | 要就雇两个 |
[42:19] | You can have the one that gives a crap about people. | 谁真正关心病人 你就留谁 |
[42:24] | – They both do. | 两个都是 |
[42:25] | – Right. | 好事 |
[42:27] | Hire Thirteen. | 那就留13号 |
[42:37] | This was your plan all along. | 这是你事先预谋好的 |
[42:46] | Well, at least the games are over. | 至少游戏结束了 |
[42:50] | How long have you known me? | 你认识我多久了 |