时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Do you want a lean body for summer? | 想在夏天拥有一个苗条的身躯吗 |
[00:03] | Well, the time to start is now. | 现在就动起来吧 |
[00:05] | No gimmicks, no crash diets, | 保证绝对有效 无需疯狂节食 |
[00:07] | and absolutely no drugs. | 无需依赖药物 |
[00:09] | Think healthy, and be healthy. | 尽享身心健康 |
[00:11] | You can start now, | 现在就加入我们吧 |
[00:12] | just pick up the phone and become | 只要拿起手中电话 就可以 |
[00:15] | the best you you can be. | 做最美的自己 |
[00:17] | Cut! Going again. | 停 再来一次 |
[00:18] | Sorry. Did I mess up the commercial? | 对不起 我把广告搞砸了吗 |
[00:20] | No, it’s fine. Are you okay? | 不 没事的 你还好吗 |
[00:21] | I think it’s cramps. | 我想是抽筋了 |
[00:23] | Oh! I’m burning on my side. | 我这里边上痛得厉害 |
[00:24] | Sit down, take a few minutes and catch your breath. | 坐下来 休息几分钟吧 |
[00:27] | Everybody else, keep running. | 其他人继续跑 |
[00:28] | We’re not filming. | 我们没在拍摄 |
[00:29] | We don’t do this for the cameras, | 我们不是为了拍摄才这么做的 |
[00:30] | we do it for ourselves. | 而是为我们自己 |
[00:32] | We can’t go again with him sitting there. | 他坐在那里我们没法继续啊 |
[00:33] | Fine. But that felt phony. | 我知道 但是这样很假 |
[00:35] | At least let me get a little workout, | 至少让我去跑一下热热身 |
[00:37] | maybe if I’m breathing as hard as they are | 如果我也跟他们一样气喘如牛 |
[00:39] | I won’t seem like such an evil taskmaster. | 那看起来就不会像魔鬼教练一样了 |
[00:41] | All right, take five, guys. | 好吧 伙计们 休息五分钟 |
[00:45] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎样 |
[00:46] | I think I’m ready to do this. | 我想我准备好了 |
[00:48] | You sure? | 真的么 |
[00:49] | That’s it. That’s the way to fight through. | 就是嘛 像个男人一样去战斗 |
[00:51] | All right, concentrate on those knees, | 现在 把力量集中到膝盖 |
[00:53] | lean into it | 慢慢撑起 |
[00:54] | and lift. | 然后提起来 |
[00:55] | – Lifting. Lifting. Lifting. | 起来 |
[00:56] | – Come on, push it! | 加油 用力 |
[00:58] | Come on, you’re almost at the top. | 加油 你快到顶了 |
[01:01] | Those eight steps are | 胖与瘦的一线之间 |
[01:02] | the difference between fat and thin. | 就在这最后的八步 |
[01:04] | Seven, six, | 七 六 |
[01:05] | five, four, | 五 四 |
[01:06] | one more. | 最后一步 |
[01:08] | Nice job! | 干得好 |
[01:10] | Feel that burn? | 感觉到你的脂肪在燃烧吗 |
[01:12] | That’s your body carving out its new shape. | 这是你的身体在塑造一个新的体型 |
[01:14] | New shape. | 好的 别坐下 |
[01:16] | Don’t sit, just take it slow on the way down. | 慢慢往下走 |
[01:17] | On, boy. | 啊 老天 |
[01:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:34] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:18] | Any idea why we’re | 你知不知道为什么我们 |
[02:19] | getting half as many requests for you as usual? | 接到的病例比以往少了一半? |
[02:22] | Democrats’ health care plan? | 由于民主党的医疗保健计划? |
[02:23] | At least we have one case that looks intriguing. | 还好我们还有一个像样的病例 |
[02:26] | 30-year-old fitness trainer suddenly can’t breathe, | 30岁的健身教练突然呼吸困难 |
[02:29] | collapses and breaks her ankle. | 晕倒并伤了脚踝 |
[02:30] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[02:32] | You’re not gonna argue why this case is beneath you? | 你就不和我争论一场把这病例给你的理由? |
[02:34] | No point, | 没必要 |
[02:36] | I’m in an elevator. I can’t run away. | 我被困在电梯里 无处可逃 |
[02:37] | You can’t run away anyway. | 反正你也跑不掉 |
[02:39] | That’s just mean. | 这话好残忍 |
[02:47] | Why are we still together? | 为什么我们还走在一起 |
[02:48] | We are going to our office. | 我们要去我们的办公室啊 |
[02:51] | Pronoun confusion, | 干嘛说”我们的” |
[02:53] | starts kicking in once you pass the childbearing age. | 难道你忘记你已经过了生孩子的年纪 |
[02:56] | Now that’s just mean. | 这话好残忍 |
[02:57] | My office was recently destroyed. | 我的办公室最近被毁了 |
[02:59] | I thought I’d use the office | 我想我应该占用那个 |
[03:01] | of the doctor directly responsible. | 对此负有直接负责的人的办公室 |
[03:03] | I think the patient holding the gun to my head | 我想那个拿枪指着我的病人 |
[03:04] | was actually the one directly responsible. | 才是真正的直接负责人 |
[03:06] | My desk won’t fit in his cell. | 我的桌子跟他的牢房不合适 |
[03:07] | You can use our outer office. | 你可以用外间的办公室 |
[03:21] | Where’s Foreman and Thirteen? | 福曼和13在哪 |
[03:23] | Own in the R . | 在老年医学研究中心 |
[03:24] | Thirteen started her | 13今天开始临床试验 |
[03:27] | clinical trials today. | 还不就是想用她那 |
[03:29] | with her ass that faces all eight sides | 跟八卦阵一样的美臀 |
[03:31] | of the Bagua at once? | 来败坏这里的风水 |
[03:33] | These walls aren’t soundproof. | 这些墙不隔音的 |
[03:36] | … | 常规的CT检查说明她的肺部问题 |
[03:38] | has the distinction of having nothing to do with her lungs. | 其实是跟她的肺部没有关系的 |
[03:40] | Steroids. | 类固醇 |
[03:42] | No one looks this fit without cheating. | 不耍点花招怎能曼妙起来 |
[03:44] | Anabolic steroids hack away at the immune system, | 合成代谢类固醇会破坏免疫系统 |
[03:46] | left her open to a pulmonary infection. | 容易让她肺部感染 |
[03:49] | Wow. Muscles and curves. | 肌肉发达又波涛汹涌 |
[03:51] | My penis is so confused. | 把我的小弟弟搞糊涂了 |
[03:52] | She’s not on steroids. | 她没有服用类固醇 |
[03:54] | Her program’s all about getting in shape naturally, | 她的节目只是让人们 |
[03:55] | exercising, | 通过健康的方法减肥 |
[03:56] | eating right. | 运动 合理饮食 |
[03:57] | And you know this because? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[03:59] | She has infomercials to sell her DVDs. | 她通过商业信息广告来推销DVD啊 |
[04:01] | What? I’m up late a lot. | 干嘛 我经常熬夜看广告的 |
[04:03] | And you actually believe what you see on TV? Go run the labs. | 你还真相信电视上说的 |
[04:05] | CUDDY: The labs | 去实验室化验一下 |
[04:06] | are back and there’s | 已经有结果了 |
[04:08] | no sign of steroid use. | 没有任何服用类固醇的痕迹 |
[04:09] | Can someone please read her file? | 某人能不能先读一读她的病历? |
[04:11] | Can someone please stop back seat differential-ating? | 某人能不能不要在后排指手画脚? |
[04:14] | KUTNER: What about allergies? | 会不会是过敏 |
[04:16] | She goes jogging every morning, | 她每天早上都去慢跑 |
[04:17] | inhales car fumes during rush hour. | 在上班高峰时间吸入过多的汽车尾气 |
[04:19] | Perfect, except that | 好想法 除了 |
[04:20] | she was jogging half a mile from the nearest road. | 她跑步的地方距离公路至少半公里 |
[04:24] | In the cold. | 冷空气 |
[04:26] | Cold air hits the lungs, | 冷空气冲击肺部 |
[04:27] | sets off an attack, | 让她发病 |
[04:28] | exercise-induced asthma. | 运动性哮喘 |
[04:30] | Nice try, | 好想法 |
[04:32] | except EIA doesn’t account for the elevated BP. | 可惜运动性哮喘不会导致高血压 |
[04:34] | If you’d read the file… | 拜托你先读读她的病历 |
[04:36] | Come on, | 走吧 |
[04:37] | before the shrieking harpy melts my brain. | 趁这个黑衣女巫还没彻底摧残掉我的大脑 |
[04:43] | – Her BP’s fine. | 她的血压正常 |
[04:44] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[04:46] | Exercise-induced asthma actually fits. | 运动性哮喘符合她所有的症状 |
[04:47] | I know. You know. She can’t know. | 我知道 你知道 但她无法知道 |
[04:49] | The only good way to test for EIA | 测试有没有运动性哮喘的最佳办法 |
[04:51] | is to recreate the conditions in which the attack occurred. | 就是在还原病发的环境下进行测试 |
[04:54] | But we can’t exactly make her run out | 可是我们不能让她拖着受伤的脚踝 |
[04:55] | in the cold on a broken ankle. | 在寒风中奔跑啊 |
[04:56] | Get creative. | 开动脑筋 |
[05:31] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[05:40] | Any shortness of breath? Tightness in your chest? | 觉得气短吗 |
[05:42] | Feeling pretty good, actually. | 会不会胸闷 |
[05:43] | Not even breathing hard. | 我感觉好极了 |
[05:44] | O2 sats and lung capacity | 甚至连气都不喘 |
[05:46] | are still well within range. | 氧气指标和肺活量都在正常范围之内 |
[05:48] | Cuffs slipping down, you wanna stop for a moment? | 你的袖子滑下来了 要停一下吗 |
[05:49] | Rather not. | 不用 |
[05:50] | Haven’t had any exercise in two days. | 我已经两天没做运动了 |
[05:52] | Take it you don’t get a lot of fat in your diet. | 感觉你好像在日常饮食中不会摄入太多脂肪 |
[05:54] | I take it from your tone you think that’s a bad thing. | 听你的语气 好像这不是好事 |
[05:56] | Do you ever indulge? | 你就从未放纵自己一下? |
[05:58] | There’s more to life than indulging | 生活中有远比纵容一切欲望 |
[05:59] | your every whim. | 更重要的东西 |
[06:00] | I didn’t say “every.” | 我不是说一切 |
[06:02] | But a whim every now and then can make life a little… | 不过有时候小小的放纵会让生活… |
[06:04] | You okay? Trouble breathing? | 你还好吗 呼吸有困难? |
[06:06] | No, I feel fine. Why? | 没啊 我觉得很好 怎么了 |
[06:12] | No pulse. | 心脏骤停 |
[06:15] | This isn’t asthma. | 不是哮喘 |
[06:21] | There are a lot of other people in the trial? | 还有很多人参与这个试验吗 |
[06:23] | I’m taking over | 我同时接收了那些 |
[06:25] | the people that already started it at Mercy, | 已经在慈善医院开始治疗的人 |
[06:26] | so I’m pretty full. | 所以已人满为患 |
[06:28] | Stop. | 停 |
[06:30] | One more time. No talking. | 再来一次 不要说话 |
[06:37] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我不该来的 |
[06:38] | It’s nepotism. | 这是走后门 |
[06:40] | I know the guy running the drug trial, | 因为我认识药物试验的负责人 |
[06:42] | so I get a spot. | 所以就拿到了名额 |
[06:44] | You have Huntington’s, | 你有亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[06:45] | so you get a spot. | 这才是你拿到名额的原因 |
[06:47] | Stop. | 停 |
[06:48] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[06:51] | Just the fingers, no mouth. | 手动嘴勿动 |
[06:55] | The point of this thing | 做这个试验的目的 |
[06:56] | is to improve neural cell longevity, | 是为了延长神经细胞的寿命 |
[06:58] | which doesn’t matter much before symptoms, | 在出现病症之前这作用不大 |
[07:00] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[07:04] | Stop. | 停 |
[07:07] | You can stop feeling guilty. | 你可以停止你的罪恶感了 |
[07:11] | Your best tapping rate was .004 taps per millisecond. | 你最快的敲击频率是每毫秒0.004键 |
[07:15] | Means your nerves have started degenerating. | 这说明你的神经已经开始衰退了 |
[07:33] | You want to work in here? | 想在这儿工作吗 |
[07:36] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:37] | Me, too. | 我也想 |
[07:39] | We’ll split the desk 50-50. | 这桌子我们就一人一半 |
[07:41] | That side’s yours, this side’s mine. | 那边是你的 这边是我的 |
[07:42] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:45] | There’s plenty of space here, | 这里还有很多空位 |
[07:47] | neither one of us needs all of it. | 我们并不需要那么大的空间 |
[07:48] | That’s your strategy? | 这就是你的策略? |
[07:50] | Taking the high road? | 直接重拳出击? |
[07:51] | It’s not going to work. | 这招对我没用 |
[07:53] | Huh? Did you say something? | 啊 你有说什么吗 |
[07:55] | I couldn’t hear you from all the way over here on my side of the desk. | 桌子太大 我在这边听不到 |
[07:58] | TAUB: Patient’s heart stopped. | 病人一度心脏骤停 |
[08:00] | We shocked her back to sinus rhythm, she’s stable. | 我们用电击让她恢复正常的窦性心律 |
[08:02] | Test didn’t set it off, | 她现在稳定了 不是测试引发 |
[08:03] | her EKG was normal. | 心电图恢复正常 |
[08:08] | Well, she’s consistent. | 情况仍旧不变 |
[08:09] | Lung problems have nothing to do with her lungs, | 肺部问题并非由肺部引起 |
[08:12] | heart problem that has nothing to do with her heart. | 心脏问题也与心脏无关 |
[08:14] | Something is strangling her system. | 什么东西在扰乱她的系统 |
[08:16] | Carcinoid tumor. | 良性肿瘤? |
[08:19] | Find it, cut it out. | 找出来 然后切除 |
[08:31] | Can a leaking breast implant cause joint pain? | 会不会是隆胸的渗出液引起关节酸痛 |
[08:33] | No, | 不是 |
[08:34] | and she clearly doesn’t have implants. | 她明显没有隆过胸 |
[08:37] | Or joint pain. What’s going on? | 也没有关节酸痛 怎么回事 |
[08:38] | Got another patient. | 是另一个病人 |
[08:41] | I set up an online second opinion clinic. | 我开设了一个在线第二意见诊所 |
[08:44] | People who don’t like or trust their doctors e-mail symptoms, | 那些不喜欢或者不相信自己医生的人 |
[08:46] | I can knock off four | 通过电邮把病症发过来 |
[08:47] | or five cases over lunch, | 一个午餐时间能解决四五个病例 |
[08:50] | clear two grand by e-mailing them back. | 把诊断结果再寄回去就可以净赚两千 |
[08:52] | Ascending colon’s clean. | 升结肠正常 |
[08:54] | … | 只是在九个州违法 |
[08:56] | … | 我们州刚好不在其列 |
[08:57] | Legal notice spells out | 法律条例明确指出 |
[08:59] | it doesn’t replace doctor’s visits, | 这不能取代医生现场诊断 |
[09:00] | so there’s | 所以我也不算违例 |
[09:03] | no opportunity for malpractice. | 又不是什么天大秘密 |
[09:04] | … | 我又不是大嘴巴 |
[09:06] | You told us when you renewed | 你把续订《国家地理杂志》 |
[09:07] | your subscription to National Geographic. | 这样的事都告诉我们 |
[09:09] | Small intestine looks clean, | 小肠没有异常 |
[09:11] | moving into the pylorus. | 移动到幽门 |
[09:12] | So you don’t mind if I tell House? | 那你会不会介意我告诉豪斯 |
[09:14] | Actually, House may sort of mind. | 事实上豪斯应该会有点介意 |
[09:17] | Because I sort of set it up in House’s name. | 因为我是以豪斯的名义开这个在线诊所 |
[09:20] | Nothing in the bile duct. | 胆管也没有异常 |
[09:22] | And by “set it up in his name,” you mean? | 你说”以豪斯的名义”是什么意思 |
[09:25] | I mean, it’s Dr. Gregory House’s Second Opinion Clinic | 那个在线诊所叫”格利高里·豪斯第二意见诊所” |
[09:28] | with medical advice direct from Dr. Gregory House. | 所有医学建议均由格利高里·豪斯医生直接给出 |
[09:30] | You’re insane. | 你疯了吧 |
[09:32] | With two days to live. | 你将看不到明天的太阳 |
[09:36] | … | 那如果我告密呢 |
[09:38] | Or you cut me in for 30%, | 要么你把30%的份额给我 |
[09:40] | and I keep your secret safe. | 我就给你保守秘密 |
[09:42] | That’s blackmail. | 这是勒索 |
[09:43] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:47] | Moving into the… Whoa. | 继续移去… 哇 |
[09:50] | That’s her stomach? | 这是她的胃吗 |
[09:52] | It’s the size of a shot glass. | 只有小玻璃杯那么大 |
[09:54] | Because our patient’s a big, fat cheater. | 因为我们的病人根本就是个肥胖的骗子 |
[10:04] | Subtle. | 好敏锐啊 |
[10:05] | No way you geniuses could have spotted this. | 你们这两个”天才”是怎么找出来的 |
[10:07] | Gastric bypass surgery, | 胃旁路手术 |
[10:09] | she had her stomach stapled, | 她给自己的胃打了个结 |
[10:10] | then had the records from her files pulled | 然后把这一记录从病历里面删掉 |
[10:13] | so it wouldn’t ruin her DVD sales. | 这样就不会影响她卖DVD了 |
[10:15] | Can you do this outside? | 你们能在外面讨论吗 |
[10:17] | I could. | 可以啊 |
[10:18] | But that would defeat the purpose of doing it here. | 不过这就违背我特意留在这的初衷了 |
[10:21] | Where are the smart guys? | 还有几个小聪明在哪 |
[10:22] | If you mean Foreman and Thirteen, | 如果你指福曼和13 |
[10:24] | apparently the first appointment | 他们去做首次药物试验 |
[10:26] | of the drug trial is an all-day thing. | 那要花一天时间 |
[10:27] | I said yes to this? | 我允许了吗 |
[10:29] | Her gastric bypass procedure could cause… | 她的胃旁路手术可能引起… |
[10:30] | Forget the bypass, | 别管胃旁路了 |
[10:31] | treat her like a fat girl. | 直接把她当成胖妞 |
[10:33] | Should we treat her like a 60-year-old Asian man, too? | 那还不如当她是一个60岁的亚裔老头 |
[10:35] | She’s not fat. | 她不胖 |
[10:36] | Not on the outside, | 那是外表现象而已 |
[10:39] | but on the inside she’s still tons of fun. | 其实里面却别有洞天 |
[10:41] | When she was obese, | 她很胖的时候 |
[10:44] | she probably had Type 2 diabetes, | 可能患有二型糖尿病 |
[10:46] | could have left her with permanent nerve damage. | 造成了永久性神经损伤 |
[10:47] | Ten points for doing what I said, | 按我说的去想就得十分 |
[10:49] | minus ten points for doing it badly. | 想错了就扣十分 |
[10:51] | If this was diabetes-induced nerve damage, | 如果是糖尿病引起的神经损伤 |
[10:54] | it would’ve kicked in years ago. | 早几年就该发生了 |
[10:55] | Have you seen my balls? | 你有没有见到我的球(蛋蛋) |
[11:00] | Can you hold on a second? | 稍等一下 |
[11:01] | My balls. | 我的球 |
[11:02] | Have you seen my balls? | 你见我的球了吗 |
[11:04] | The giant one and the red one. | 又大又红的球球 |
[11:05] | Your plan isn’t going to work. | 你的计谋不会得逞的 |
[11:07] | Of course it is. | 当然会 |
[11:08] | I try to make you miserable | 我要让你痛苦 |
[11:10] | to make you leave. | 来把你撵走 |
[11:11] | You deny that it’s making you miserable, | 你不承认这让你痛苦了 |
[11:12] | you try to make me miserable so I’ll | 于是反过来试着让我痛苦 |
[11:13] | stop making you miserable. | 好阻止我让你继续痛苦 |
[11:15] | And eventually you will leave, | 最终你还是会离开的 |
[11:16] | citing reasons that have nothing to do with misery. | 并带着一大堆表明这与痛苦无关的理由 |
[11:18] | You’re not bothering me. | 你没烦到我 |
[11:19] | Step one, complete. | 第一步计划完成 |
[11:22] | I’m gonna call you from my cell. | 我一会儿用手机打过去 |
[11:24] | And then I will come back in here. | 然后我会回来的 |
[11:30] | Hey. Yeah, I just had to explain | 是的 我会向他说明 |
[11:31] | to him that I had his balls, | 我拿着他的球 |
[11:32] | and he’s not getting them back. | 而且他再也别想取回去了 |
[11:34] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:36] | Sleep apnea explains… | 睡眠窒息说明… |
[11:37] | Apnea would’ve disappeared when she shrank. | 她瘦下来以后是不会睡眠窒息 |
[11:39] | Not if it destroyed the musculature | 如果她的气管肌肉组织 |
[11:41] | of her trachea. | 受到了损伤就会 |
[11:42] | Apnea cuts off oxygen to the brain, | 窒息会中止大脑供氧 |
[11:43] | the resulting neurological damage… | 引起神经性损伤 |
[11:44] | She been snoring? | 她打鼾吗 |
[11:46] | She didn’t mention it. | 她没提到过 |
[11:47] | Did she mention feeling tired after a full night’s sleep? | 她提过会在整晚睡眠后仍旧感到疲劳吗 |
[11:50] | No, but… | 没 但… |
[11:51] | HOUSE: This isn’t apnea. | 那就不是呼吸暂停 |
[11:52] | And this is a stupid room | 而且这白痴房间 |
[11:54] | to be doing a DDX in. | 根本不适合做鉴别诊断 |
[12:02] | Cliff notes. | 长话短说 |
[12:05] | Gastric bypass only makes her skinny on the outside. | 胃旁路只会让她表面看起来苗条可人 |
[12:08] | On the inside we have heart and lung issues | 但在身体内部却有非心脏和肺部引起的 |
[12:10] | not caused by heart and lung issues. | 心肺问题 |
[12:11] | Private area, House. It can wait. | 私人领地 豪斯 |
[12:13] | You need to consider side-effects | 你该在外面等等 |
[12:14] | from her gastric | 你应该考虑下她的胃旁路手术 |
[12:15] | bypass surgery. | 引起的其它反应 |
[12:17] | Forget the bypass. | 别提旁路了 |
[12:17] | Let the dying girl finish. | 先让这个快死的小姑娘说完吧 |
[12:19] | – You said forget the bypass… | 你说过别提… |
[12:20] | – Shh. | 闭嘴 |
[12:22] | Dr. Thirteen has the floor. | 由十三号医生发言 |
[12:24] | Bypass could create malabsorption issues, | 旁路会造成吸收障碍 |
[12:26] | leads to low potassium. | 引起低钾 |
[12:27] | Very stupid. | 蠢极了 |
[12:28] | Her potassium is fine. | 她的钾含量正常 |
[12:30] | But her intestines aren’t. | 但她的大肠不是 |
[12:31] | Gastric bypass could cause malabsorption | 胃旁路可以引起盲袢综合征 |
[12:34] | by creating a blind loop of bowel. | 导致吸收障碍 |
[12:36] | It ulcerates during exercise, | 盲肠在蠕动中溃烂 |
[12:38] | bacteria get loose in the blood stream, | 细菌被释放出进入血液 |
[12:39] | migrate to the heart and lungs. | 移动至心脏和肺部 |
[12:40] | Very not stupid. | 非常之不愚蠢 |
[12:41] | Bacteria in the bowels means | 肠内有细菌意味着 |
[12:44] | there’s bacteria in the poop. | 便便里也有细菌 |
[12:45] | Get some and test it. | 去取样检查 |
[12:48] | He could have come up | 他在医院任何地方都能 |
[12:49] | with SIBO anywhere else in the hospital. | 想到小肠细菌过増殖的症状 |
[12:50] | You didn’t need to come down here | 你根本就不必到这儿来 |
[12:51] | and screw with us. | 打扰我们 |
[12:52] | But her wrong idea led to his right one. | 但她的歪招指引了他的方向 |
[12:55] | It was a vital screwing. | 是至关重要的打扰 |
[12:58] | We think your surgery might have caused | 我们认为你的手术可能引起了 |
[12:59] | an infection called SIBO. | 一种名叫小肠细菌过增殖的感染 |
[13:01] | A stool test will help us to confirm. | 大便化验会帮助确认病情 |
[13:03] | Put some of what | 有大便时 |
[13:05] | you’re full of in here. | 请留在这里 |
[13:08] | If surgery could somehow make you taller, | 如果有手术会让你变得高一些 |
[13:10] | wouldn’t you do it? | 你会做吗 |
[13:13] | Sure, | 当然 |
[13:15] | but I wouldn’t call a meeting | 但我不会召开一个 |
[13:16] | of the Lollipop Guild and tell them they | 小矮人聚会 然后告诉他们 |
[13:18] | can grow if they work real hard at it. | 只要努力就会长高 |
[13:20] | I don’t tell anyone not to get gastric bypass. | 我没有让人们做胃旁路手术 |
[13:22] | I tell them how to get healthy, | 我是让他们变得健康 |
[13:24] | how to improve their lives. | 如何提高生活质量 |
[13:25] | Yeah, by telling them to do | 对啊 让他们去做 |
[13:26] | what you were unwilling to. | 你都不愿做的事 |
[13:28] | I was willing to do anything. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[13:30] | Thyroid hormones, crash diets, | 甲状腺 荷尔蒙 节食… |
[13:31] | none of it worked. | 全都没有用 |
[13:33] | My body was like a prison. | 我的身体就好像一座监狱 |
[13:34] | When I got the surgery, | 当做了手术后 |
[13:36] | I got healthy | 我变得健康了 |
[13:38] | and when I got healthy, | 当我健康后 |
[13:39] | I got happy. | 我变得快乐了 |
[13:41] | I’m not sure you’re happy. | 我不清楚你是否快乐 |
[13:43] | But if you are, | 但如果是的话 |
[13:44] | being healthy didn’t do it, | 也不是因变得健康而快乐起来的 |
[13:45] | being pretty did. | 而是因为变得漂亮 |
[13:47] | Poop in the bedpan. | 把大便留在便盆里 |
[13:51] | House’s office? Really? | 豪斯的办公室? 真的吗 |
[13:53] | Did he send you here to beg for it back? | 是他让你来求情要回办公室的吗 |
[13:55] | There are dozens of other doctors… | 还有其他那么多的医生… |
[13:57] | Other doctors actually use their offices | 别的医生都是用办公室来 |
[13:59] | for crazy stuff like seeing patients, | 为病人诊断病情 |
[14:01] | not throwing a ball against the wall | 而不是往墙上扔球 |
[14:02] | and calling it work. | 还称之为工作 |
[14:03] | It’s his process. That ball saves lives. | 那是他的方式 那球能救命 |
[14:06] | Did he give you talking points? | 是他教你这么说的吗 |
[14:07] | Yeah, but I added one of my own. | 没错 不过我还添油加醋了一番 |
[14:09] | Don’t take his office | 你并不是为了办公室 |
[14:11] | and pretend like all you’re doing is taking his office. | 而侵占办公室的 |
[14:14] | You chose his room because you want to be there. | 其实你这么做是想呆在他身边 |
[14:16] | But sitting near him | 不过仅仅坐在旁边幻幻想 |
[14:19] | and hoping isn’t going to get it done. | 并不会让美梦成真的 |
[14:22] | Leave here now or I’ll take your office. | 给我出去 否则我就占用你的办公室 |
[14:26] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[14:32] | The boob lady e-mailed me again, | 那隆胸妹又给我发电邮 |
[14:34] | complaining of chronic fatigue now. | 抱怨她的慢性疲劳问题 |
[14:36] | She’s convinced the implants are responsible. | 她说是填充物引起的 |
[14:38] | – They’re not. | 当然不是 |
[14:39] | – I told her. | 我跟她说了 |
[14:40] | She says something is and if I don’t find out what | 她一口咬定说是的 而且如果我没找出原因 |
[14:42] | she’s gonna complain to the Licensing Board. | 就去执照资格协会投诉 |
[14:43] | – It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[14:45] | – It is. | 这很好笑 |
[14:46] | You just can’t appreciate it | 你没有发现其中的搞笑之处 |
[14:47] | because it’s going to destroy your career. | 是因为这可能会毁了你的职业生涯 |
[14:49] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:51] | Did he call Foreman clean and articulate again? | 他又在夸福曼”头脑清晰 表达明确”吗 |
[14:53] | It is surprising. | 真不可思议 |
[14:55] | Clinic patient’s just whining. | 门诊病人有点怨言而已 |
[14:57] | What’s the poop? | 便便怎么样 |
[14:58] | It’s going to take about an hour to spin down the sample. | 一小时后可以分离出样本 |
[15:00] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[15:02] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[15:03] | I’m doing my famous Socrates impression. | 我正在用苏格拉底式的哲学思考 |
[15:06] | Think I really nailed the accent. | 我的口音挺像的 |
[15:09] | High fat content indicates SIBO. | 高脂肪含量引起小肠细菌过增殖 |
[15:11] | And what does fat do in water? | 脂肪在水里会怎么样 |
[15:13] | It floats. | 漂浮 |
[15:14] | And what else floats in water? | 还会有什么也浮在水上 |
[15:19] | The correct answer is a duck. | 正确答案是鸭子 |
[15:23] | If it doesn’t float, | 如果它不浮上来 |
[15:25] | Kutner missed the boat. | 卡特那就没船坐了 |
[15:35] | Looks like I was wrong to dismiss apnea. | 看起来不应该排除呼吸窒息 |
[15:38] | You guys can stay up all night | 你们俩可以一整晚在睡眠实验室 |
[15:39] | gloating in the sleep lab. | 大肆欢呼庆祝了 |
[15:47] | KUTNER: What about all that scar tissue around the implant, | 隆胸填充物周围的疤痕组织是什么 |
[15:49] | could that be… | 难道会是… |
[15:51] | That amount of encapsulation is perfectly normal. | 那些密封包胶很正常 |
[15:52] | I gotta tell her something. | 我总得给她个解释吧 |
[15:53] | Tell her to find a decent plastic surgeon | 让她找个好点的整形医生 |
[15:55] | who can correct the placement… | 帮她做个矫正 |
[15:56] | Yeah, that’s what she wants to hear, | 是啊 那是她最愿意听到的 |
[15:57] | she’s sick and she’s lopsided. | 手术失败 两边胸部大小失衡 |
[15:59] | Tell her it’s a virus. | 那就说是病毒 |
[16:00] | It probably is, and it’ll get her off your back for a few… | 这个不错 还能让她不再纠缠你 |
[16:02] | Emmy’s EEG is flat-lining. | 艾米的脑电图成了直线 |
[16:07] | Where would she have gone? | 她去哪了 |
[16:13] | Hey, I looked for you guys in the control room, | 我到监控室找过你们俩 |
[16:15] | but you seemed busy. | 但好像你们在忙 |
[16:16] | Get off of there, | 下来 |
[16:18] | last time you exercised you had a cardiac incident. | 上次锻炼 你发生了心脏问题 |
[16:19] | – I feel fine. – You felt fine last time. | -我感觉良好 -你上次也感觉良好 |
[16:21] | I only slept a couple of hours | 我只睡了几个小时 |
[16:22] | but I feel great. | 但我感觉很棒 |
[16:23] | Can I get one of those machines? | 我也能弄一台这样机器吗 |
[16:26] | … | 不会疼啊 |
[16:27] | And your leg is bleeding. | 你的腿在流血 |
[16:34] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[16:36] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:42] | The numbness in her left foot | 她左脚的麻痹 |
[16:44] | is ascending into her leg. | 已经蔓延到腿部 |
[16:45] | How’d she manage to sneak out for a run? | 她怎么会逃出来去跑步的 |
[16:48] | She said she needed to use the bathroom. | 她借口要上厕所 |
[16:51] | You two get the results of the sleep apnea test, | 你们俩去做睡眠窒息试验 |
[16:53] | or did those need to use the bathroom, too? | 这也需要用到厕所吗 |
[16:55] | Alpha waves on the EEG ruled it out. | 脑电图阿尔法波可以排除了这个可能 |
[17:00] | I was mixing some hydrogen sulphide | 我在混合一些硫化氢 |
[17:02] | for good and valid reasons | 来做几个很有必要的试验 |
[17:03] | and must have spilled some on my side. | 不小心漏了一些出来 |
[17:05] | Did it waft over to your side? | 飘到你那边了吗 |
[17:06] | Cunning plan. | 狡猾的阴谋 |
[17:07] | You do realize | 你应该知道的 |
[17:09] | it’s going to stink for hours, on both sides. | 那东西会让两边都臭上好几个小时 |
[17:11] | Oh! Would you look at the time? | 看看时间吧 |
[17:13] | I hope your patient isn’t still sick, | 希望你的病人已经好转 |
[17:16] | forcing you to stay here all night. | 不然你就得在这里通宵达旦了 |
[17:22] | Ascending numbness means her nerves are breaking down. | 扩散的麻痹表明她的神经在不断损坏 |
[17:25] | … | 我们得走了 |
[17:27] | Let me finish, I’ll meet you down there. | 我完了走 一会儿见 |
[17:29] | You were 15 minutes late yesterday. | 你昨天就误了15分钟 |
[17:31] | I don’t want you to develop bad habits. | 我不想你养成坏习惯 |
[17:32] | Appreciate the life lesson, | 很感激你人生的谆谆教导 |
[17:33] | but 15 minutes, give or take, | 但晚到15分钟 |
[17:35] | isn’t going to make a difference. | 也不会有什么差别 |
[17:37] | Get started on your other patients, | 先给你的其他病人看吧 |
[17:38] | I’ll be down there when we’re done here. | 完后我会下去找你 |
[17:40] | Way to know where your bread is buttered, sister. | 你真贴心哪 小妹妹 |
[17:42] | Up high. | 来击个掌 |
[17:43] | If the problem is in her brain, it could be MS. | 如果是脑部问题 很可能是多重硬化症 |
[17:45] | Or early onset Parkinson’s. | 或者前期帕金森病 |
[17:47] | But if it’s her nerves, | 但如果是神经的问题 |
[17:48] | it could be transverse myelitis. | 很可能是横贯性脊髓炎 |
[17:49] | Or a million other things. | 或者千万种其他可能 |
[17:51] | We’re gonna stay in the dark until we can figure out | 我们得一直呆在天黑除非 |
[17:53] | if her electrical problem is in her power station | 我们明白她的”电力问题” |
[17:55] | or in the high tension wires. | 是出在发电站 还是出在高压电线上 |
[18:00] | Power station’s the brain, | 发电站是大脑 |
[18:02] | wires are the nerves. | 高压电线是神经 |
[18:04] | Run an NCV test. | 去做个神经传导速度测试 |
[18:11] | TAUB: The test will measure the amount of time it will take | 这个测试可以 |
[18:13] | this electrical impulse | 测量电脉冲 |
[18:14] | to travel along your nerves. | 在神经中传导所需的时间 |
[18:15] | – Will it hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[18:16] | – No. Give me your arm. | 不会 胳膊拿来 |
[18:17] | You can ask nicely. | 你就不能客气点吗 |
[18:21] | I learned in med school, | 我在医学院学到 |
[18:22] | you don’t actually cure with kindness. | 你不会因为医生客气就好起来的 |
[18:25] | You’re right, | 你说得对 |
[18:28] | I’m a hypocrite. | 我是个伪君子 |
[18:30] | But I don’t have a choice. | 但我没的选择 |
[18:32] | Not really interested in your rationalizations. | 没兴趣听你的故事 |
[18:35] | If I’m open about the gastric bypass, | 如果我把做胃旁路手术的事说出去 |
[18:37] | no one would listen to me anymore. | 就没人相信我了 |
[18:38] | You mean no one would buy your DVDs. | 你是说 就没人买你的DVD了 |
[18:40] | It’s not about the DVD sales. | 这和卖DVD无关 |
[18:42] | I’m helping people. | 我帮助他人 |
[18:44] | My clients are making themselves healthy. | 我的客户都走上健康之路 |
[18:46] | They’re living better lives. | 生活更和谐 |
[18:47] | Can you honestly tell me | 难道你就敢说 |
[18:50] | you’ve never done anything hypocritical? | 你从没做过虚伪的事? |
[18:54] | I’m sure you had good reasons. | 我相信你肯定也会有你的理由 |
[19:00] | Give me your arm, please. | 请把手臂伸出来好吗 |
[19:09] | Keep your arm raised. | 把手抬高 |
[19:13] | Does this mean something is wrong with my nerves? | 这意味着我的神经系统出毛病了吗 |
[19:15] | No. | 不是 |
[19:16] | It’s your muscles. | 是你的肌肉 |
[19:19] | We don’t need to run this test. | 不必做这个测试了 |
[19:20] | It’s not what we thought. | 这跟我们原来想的不一样 |
[19:45] | She has muscle weakness, | 她的肌肉衰弱 |
[19:46] | could indicate myasthenia gravis. | 可能患了重症肌无力症 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:50] | Also could be some kind of toxin. | 也可能是毒素作用 |
[19:51] | Excuse me. Are you going up | 打扰下 你是去 |
[19:52] | to the personnel floors? | 医院人事部门吗 |
[19:53] | I’m going to see Dr. House. | 我要找豪斯医生 |
[19:56] | Do you have an appointment with him? | 提前预约了吗 |
[19:57] | We’ve been emailing. | 我们都是通电邮 |
[19:59] | Joint pain and fatigue thanks to these. | 关节疼痛和疲劳 都怪她俩 |
[20:01] | – I’m sure it’s nothing. | 那没啥大不了 |
[20:02] | – Oh, now this. | 还有这个 |
[20:07] | He’s actually downstairs. | -其实他在楼下 -他走了 |
[20:09] | Gone. Gone for the day. | 下班了 |
[20:09] | But we work for him, | 我们是他的手下 |
[20:12] | we can set you up in the ER. | 可以安排你去急诊室 |
[20:16] | The antibiotics will make her feel better, | 抗生素会让她好起来的 |
[20:18] | she’s out of here by morning. | 明早前就能出院 |
[20:19] | – If it is a staph infection. | 那要是葡萄球菌感染才行 |
[20:20] | – It’s gotta be. | 肯定是 |
[20:21] | She has sleeves of tattoos | 她双手纹满图案 |
[20:23] | and piercings from God knows where. | 而且浑身打孔 |
[20:25] | She has muscle weakness, | 她的肌肉衰弱 |
[20:27] | could indicate | 可能患了 |
[20:28] | myasthenia gravis. | 重症肌无力症 |
[20:31] | I had the weirdest dream, | 我做了个诡异的梦 |
[20:33] | you guys did the | 你们按时 |
[20:35] | test in a reasonable amount of time | 完成测试 |
[20:37] | and came back here before I had time to fall asleep. | 在我睡着之前就回来了 |
[20:40] | You guys still smell that? | 你们还闻到那味儿吗 |
[20:44] | Maybe you should just let her have your office? | 也许你该把你的办公室让给她 |
[20:46] | Or… | 或者…. |
[20:48] | (IMITATING SEAN CONNERY) She sends one of yours to the hospital, | 她把你们的办公室回收 |
[20:50] | send one of hers to the morgue. | 然后抽一个去做太平间 |
[20:53] | It’s not myasthenia gravis, | 不是重症肌无力症 |
[20:55] | her breathing’s improving | 她的呼吸能力渐渐好转 |
[20:56] | and the weakness is in her extremities. | 肌肉衰弱只出现在四肢 |
[21:01] | Could be a botulinum reaction. | 可能是肉毒杆菌反应 |
[21:03] | I don’t think sabotaging your boss’ office | 我认为在上司的办公室 |
[21:05] | is a wise counterattack. | 搞破坏不是明智之举 |
[21:07] | All that is needed for evil to succeed | 只要群众假装看不到 |
[21:09] | is for good men to do nothing. | 邪恶终将得手 |
[21:11] | She probably used a lot of Botox | 她可能注射了很多肉毒杆菌 |
[21:12] | to tighten up her skin. | 以保持皮肤弹性 |
[21:13] | True. | 没错 |
[21:15] | Could also be any kind of heavy metal toxicity. | 也有可能是重金属中毒 |
[21:17] | PSP or arsenic from eating too much seafood, | 吃大量海鲜导致摄入过量酚磺酞和砷 |
[21:20] | cadmium from bad bottled water, | 还有喝了含有超标镉的劣质瓶装水 |
[21:22] | lead or nickel from canned fruits or natural grains. | 然后罐装蔬菜或天然谷物含有的铅和镍 |
[21:29] | I don’t think replacing that was part | 更换马桶好像不是 |
[21:31] | of the renovation plans. | 装修的内容 |
[21:32] | It is now. | 现在就是了 |
[21:34] | Lucky for us, we can treat all those toxins with the same thing, | 幸运的是 以上说的毒素都能用同一种物质解毒 |
[21:36] | chelation. | 螯合作用 |
[21:49] | You never showed up. | 你没来 |
[21:50] | Get out of my house. | 麻烦你出去 |
[21:52] | I wanted to find proof | 我想找证据 |
[21:54] | that you were slipping | 证明你又重回过去的 |
[21:55] | back into your self-destructive pattern, | 自甘堕落的状态 |
[21:57] | confirm you weren’t worth my time. | 确证你不值得我浪费时间 |
[21:58] | Instead | 但恰恰相反 |
[22:01] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[22:04] | You’ve followed all | 你不折不扣的依照了 |
[22:05] | of my instructions to the letter, | 我的所有指示 |
[22:07] | probably better than any patient I have. | 可能还比别的病人做得更好 |
[22:09] | So why are you the only one | 为何你却偏偏 |
[22:11] | who can’t show up for appointments? | 不来治疗呢 |
[22:12] | I came down right after I was finished with House. | 做完豪斯的活后我就下去了 |
[22:14] | You were in your office with another patient. | 你在办公室接待另一个病人 |
[22:18] | And there was another patient in the waiting room. | 候诊室里还有一位病人 |
[22:21] | Janice. | 詹妮斯 |
[22:22] | I’m well aware of what’s going to happen to my body | 我清楚的知道 |
[22:24] | over the next eight to 10 years. | 未来8到10年我身体的状况 |
[22:26] | I do not need a visual reminder | 我不想每次去你那里 |
[22:28] | every time I walk into that place. | 都见到活生生的例子 |
[22:34] | That’s understandable. | 我理解你 |
[22:38] | It’s human. | 人皆如此 |
[22:42] | And you need to get over it. | 但你需要克服它 |
[22:44] | Now, you show up on time tomorrow | 明天给我按时过来 |
[22:46] | or you don’t show up at all. | 不然就再也别来了 |
[22:54] | JOHN: Your mom is leaving. | 你妈要走了 |
[22:57] | You’re gonna regret this the rest of your life. | 你会因此后悔一生 |
[23:03] | TAUB: The chelation didn’t work, | 螯合作用无效 |
[23:04] | her muscles are still deteriorating. | 她的肌肉在持续退化 |
[23:06] | Rules out toxins. | 毒素的可能已经排除 |
[23:09] | So what else that can go wrong when the Hindenburg deflates? | 到底是什么导致了兴登堡的通货紧缩? |
[23:11] | Why aren’t we doing this in your office? | 为什么我们不能在你办公室讨论? |
[23:13] | Obviously because it would be stupid to do this | 显然易见 在空空如也的办公室讨论 |
[23:15] | in an office with no furniture. | 感觉太傻了 |
[23:16] | Cuddy | 卡迪… |
[23:18] | overreacted to my overreaction. | 对我的过激行为 反应过分了 |
[23:20] | Coronaro-cardiac fistula. | 可能是动脉心腔瘘 |
[23:23] | Even a small hole could cause… | 即使一个小洞也能… |
[23:24] | They start in the lungs, | 那是从肺部开始 |
[23:25] | not the heart. | 不是心脏 |
[23:27] | And why are you leaning on a 45 degree angle | 你怎么朝远离福曼的方向 |
[23:30] | away from Foreman? | 倾斜45度 |
[23:32] | I’m sitting straight. | 我坐得很直 |
[23:33] | Trouble in the Land of False Hope? | 绝境之中再度受挫? |
[23:34] | Everything is fine. | 一切都很好 |
[23:37] | Austrian syndrome. | 奥地利综合征 |
[23:39] | Nice deflection, | 真会打岔 |
[23:40] | but our patient doesn’t drink, | 病人不喝酒 |
[23:41] | she’s a health nut. | 崇尚健康生活 |
[23:43] | And even if I was a cynical guy | 就算我这么愤世嫉俗的人 |
[23:44] | and thought she was a liar, | 都觉得她是个骗子 |
[23:45] | I would have done a tox screen which would’ve | 我做过毒性测试 |
[23:47] | come back negative for alcohol. | 结果显阴性 |
[23:49] | You should come to these gatherings more often, | 你们都应该多来参加这种研讨会 |
[23:51] | keep you from looking like an idiot. | 省得看起来傻乎乎的 |
[23:57] | You making book | 是你在下注 |
[23:59] | or did something else happen to our patient? | 还是病人出状况了? |
[24:04] | Guillain-Barre | 格林巴利综合症 |
[24:05] | Usually starts as a muscle pain | 通常一开始是肌肉疼痛 |
[24:08] | patients compare to the pain of over-exercising. | 病人会以为是过度运动引起 |
[24:10] | So who’s paging you? Your wife? | 是谁找你 你妻子? |
[24:12] | Does it worry you that she paged Kutner first? | 你不担心她刚刚先找卡特那吗 |
[24:15] | Guillain-Barré fits, | 符合格林巴利综合症 |
[24:17] | patient didn’t notice the initial symptoms | 病人并没有留意到早期的症状 |
[24:19] | because it’s no different than how she feels every day. | 因为她每天都是肌肉酸痛 |
[24:21] | Her muscle weakness | 肌肉衰弱是 |
[24:23] | is the precursor to full paralysis. | 瘫痪的前兆 |
[24:25] | Gastric bypass probably set it off. | 很有可能是胃旁路手术引起的 |
[24:29] | At what price beauty? | 美丽的代价好大 |
[24:32] | Go start her on plasmapheresis. | 去对她做血浆去除 |
[24:41] | (SINGING) She put the lime in the coconut She drank it all up | 她把柠檬放进椰子 一饮而尽 |
[24:44] | She put the lime in the coconut She drank it all up | 她把柠檬放进椰子 一饮而尽 |
[24:49] | Deedee? Can you stop singing? | 可以停下来吗 |
[24:50] | Musical automatism, | 音乐自动症 |
[24:53] | she could be having a partial seizure right now. | 可能是局部痉挛发作 |
[24:55] | You need to get House. Deedee! | 得去找豪斯 |
[24:58] | Yelling at her is not gonna be an effective treatment. | 大吼大叫也于事无补 |
[25:00] | She’s faking. | 她是装的 |
[25:02] | It’s a cry for attention. | 只为了引起注意 |
[25:03] | Her brain could be misfiring. | 她的大脑可能都熄火了 |
[25:04] | Right, | 没错 |
[25:06] | a rare neurological disorder is far more likely | 一个罕见的神经系统异常病例 |
[25:09] | … | 我是说 她就是一个 |
[25:10] | On the other hand, | 想时刻被关注的人 |
[25:12] | look at her. | 但是 你看看她 |
[25:15] | She needs a full neurological work-up. | 她得做一个全身神经系统检查 |
[25:18] | Get House. | 叫豪斯来 |
[25:24] | Ultimate irony. | 真够讽刺 |
[25:26] | I killed myself trying to make myself healthy. | 一心想健康反而把自己逼到绝境 |
[25:28] | You’re not dying, okay? | 你还不至于要死 明白吗 |
[25:30] | This disease is manageable. | 这病可以治疗 |
[25:34] | Better start getting used to that wheelchair. | 最好还是习惯一下做轮椅 |
[25:35] | Self-pity doesn’t suit you. | 自怨自艾可不适合你 |
[25:37] | Just take me down to the… | 把我带去那… |
[25:38] | No. | 不 |
[25:39] | You’re strong enough to walk. | 你还可以走路 |
[25:42] | Come on, get your ass out of bed | 快点 坐起来 |
[25:43] | and walk. | 走走看 |
[25:58] | Could be an aneurysm, | 可能是动脉瘤 |
[25:59] | we’ve got to control her blood pressure, | 得控制下她的血压 |
[26:01] | start her on a calcium channel blocker. | 用钙通道阻滞剂 |
[26:02] | Or you could tell House. | 或者 你可以告诉豪斯 |
[26:05] | I can’t tell House. | 不能告诉豪斯 |
[26:06] | You’ll be in trouble. | 你要有麻烦了 |
[26:08] | On the other hand, she’s sick. | 要想想 她病得很厉害 |
[26:10] | She’s singing. | 她不停唱歌 |
[26:11] | And bleeding out of her ears | 耳朵流血 |
[26:13] | and losing her hair. | 还有脱发 |
[26:14] | And an aneurysm doesn’t explain her joint pain. | 动脉瘤不会导致关节疼痛 |
[26:16] | Wilson’s disease does. | 威尔逊症可以 |
[26:17] | No Kayser-Fleischer rings. | 没有凯塞-弗莱谢尔环 |
[26:19] | Anorexia. | 厌食症 |
[26:20] | Now you’re just desperate. | 你现在饥不择食了 |
[26:21] | Biliary tumor causing paraneoplastic syndrome. | 胆管瘤引起的伴生症后群 |
[26:26] | That might actually fit. | 这个倒吻合 |
[26:28] | I’ll scan to confirm. | 我去扫描确认一下 |
[26:30] | – You’d do that for me? | 你在帮我? |
[26:31] | – You don’t have the time. | 你又不够时间做 |
[26:32] | Which means I can | 也就是说我可以 |
[26:34] | ask for 25% of your income | 拿走你25%的收入 |
[26:35] | and you’ll give it to me. | 你不会拒绝的 |
[26:46] | You going over the fence? | 你现在是反击吗 |
[26:48] | It took three visits, | 三顾茅庐之下 |
[26:50] | but I finally convinced the contractor | 我终于说服包工头相信 |
[26:52] | that I’m Cuddy’s boss | 我是卡迪的上司 |
[26:54] | and all the office renovation plans | 因此 所有办公室装修计划 |
[26:55] | need to go through me. | 都要经本人许可 |
[26:56] | You did do the math on this, right? | 你已经算计清楚了 是吗 |
[27:00] | Screwing with her office means her renovations will take longer, | 她的办公室装修得越久 |
[27:01] | means she’ll be in your office longer. | 她在你办公室待的时间就越长 |
[27:03] | See there? | 看见没 |
[27:05] | I’m having a bidet put in instead of a toilet. | 我要用澡盆来取代马桶 |
[27:08] | Not in addition to, instead of. | 不是增加的 是取代 |
[27:11] | You want to know what happened to the old toilet? | 你知道旧马桶怎么了吗 |
[27:13] | She’ll be with you | 她会和你一起 |
[27:16] | where you claim to not want her. | 你还口口声声说不想 |
[27:17] | I smashed it with a sledgehammer. | 被我用锤子砸了个稀巴烂 |
[27:21] | I think in some ancient cultures | 在某些古老的文化中 |
[27:23] | that was actually considered a proposal of marriage. | 这行为会被视为求婚的一种方式 |
[27:25] | Is this fun for you? | 很有意思吗 |
[27:30] | Analyzing everyone else’s fun away? | 就爱分析别人 扫兴死了 |
[27:32] | Ask her out, | 约她出去 |
[27:33] | it’ll cost the hospital a lot less. | 让医院减少损失 |
[27:40] | I brought some visitors. | 我带来些亲友团 |
[27:41] | Cheer you up. | 他们能让你心情好一点 |
[27:44] | It’s okay, come on in, guys. | 没事的 进来吧 伙计们 |
[27:47] | We’re all staying on your plan. | 我们都在坚持锻炼呢 |
[27:48] | Nobody’s cheating. | 没人敢偷懒 |
[27:49] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[27:51] | You’re on my arm. | 你坐我手臂上了 |
[27:54] | We found out about your gastric bypass. | 我们知道你以前做过旁路手术 |
[27:56] | How could you lie to us like that? | 你怎么忍心骗我们呢 |
[27:57] | The doctors told you? | 医生告诉你的吗 |
[28:00] | You’re really hurting my arm. | 你弄得我的手好痛 |
[28:01] | You’re not | 你根本无法打造 |
[28:02] | the best you you can be. | 完美身躯 |
[28:04] | You’re a fraud. | 你是个骗子 |
[28:06] | You’re a self-hating fat person. | 你是个痛恨自己的胖妞 |
[28:07] | (CRYING) You’re really hurting me. | 你真的弄疼我了 |
[28:09] | Feel the burn. Burn. Burn. | 感受你的燃烧吧 |
[28:14] | EMMY: Help. Help! Help! | 救命 |
[28:20] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[28:22] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 别碰我 放开我 |
[28:32] | TAUB: Mood congruent hallucinations. | 情绪出现幻觉 |
[28:34] | KUTNER: Means it’s not Guillain-Barré. | 应该不是格林-巴利综合征 |
[28:36] | Which means whatever it is, | 不管那是什么 |
[28:37] | it’s now in her brain. | 现在都扩散到她脑里 |
[28:41] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[28:43] | Sorry. Treatment. | 抱歉 去治疗 |
[28:44] | Does Foreman schedule your appointments | 福曼是按照钟点 |
[28:47] | by numbers on the clock, | 帮你安排预约 |
[28:49] | or just by when I’m in the middle of something? | 还是专拣我想问题想到一半的时候 |
[28:50] | Sorry if I’m dying at a bad time for you. | 真抱歉我死得不是时候 |
[28:53] | Could be CNS lymphoma. | 可能是中枢神经系统淋巴瘤 |
[28:54] | So losing the 200 pounds | 减重200磅 |
[28:55] | was just a coincidence? | 纯属巧合吗 |
[29:00] | What about a prion disease? | 会不会是朊蛋白病 |
[29:05] | If her brain is slowly turning into a Swiss cheese, | 要是她的脑袋变成瑞士奶酪一样千疮百孔 |
[29:07] | there’s not a lot we can do. | 我们就无能为力了 |
[29:08] | There are some possible treatments. | 可能有一些治疗方法 |
[29:12] | Get a brain biopsy to confirm. | 去做脑部活检来确诊 |
[29:14] | You are not cutting | 未检查之前 |
[29:15] | into this woman’s brain before you test. | 不能给这女人开颅 |
[29:17] | That is the test. | 这本身就是检查 |
[29:21] | Not for CNS lymphoma, | 中枢系统淋巴瘤用不着这检查 |
[29:23] | which is a perfectly legitimate diagnosis, | 淋巴瘤是个非常合理的诊断 |
[29:25] | one you can test for non-invasively. | 并不需要什么破坏性检查 |
[29:27] | You’re, obviously, not opposed to being invasive. | 你明显破坏力很强 |
[29:29] | Rule out CNS lymphoma first, | 首先排除中枢系统淋巴瘤 |
[29:32] | then rule out astrocytoma, | 再排除星形细胞瘤 |
[29:34] | then rule out other brain tumors… | 然后排除别的脑瘤 |
[29:37] | I hereby declare them ruled out. | 我在此宣布这些都被排除了 |
[29:39] | Run the tests. | 去做检查 |
[29:42] | You can do a brain biopsy, | 你可以做脑部活检 |
[29:43] | but only as a last resort. | 但只能最后做 |
[29:48] | Start running down Cuddy’s list of “Diseases it’s not.” | 去做卡迪要求的不必要的检查 |
[29:58] | You’re not stopping me for medical reasons. | 你不是因医学原因阻止我 |
[30:01] | You’re stopping me | 你阻止我… |
[30:04] | because you have the hots for me. | 是因为你迷恋上我了 |
[30:10] | You’re still here because you have the hots for me. | 你没走是因为你也迷恋上我了 |
[30:12] | Evidenced by the fact that | 事实表明 |
[30:14] | I’m the one who moved into your office. | 我是搬进你办公室的人 |
[30:16] | It’s the biggest office. And I’m not the one that… | 这是最大的办公室 |
[30:17] | Why are you dressed like that? | 不是我弄坏了… |
[30:18] | Why do you try | 你为何穿成这样 |
[30:20] | so hard to get my attention? | 为何这么费尽心思引起我注意 |
[30:24] | Are you screwing with me? | 你在挑逗我吗 |
[30:25] | Are you screwing with me? | 你在挑逗我吗 |
[30:29] | Depends on your answer. | 这取决于你的回答 |
[30:35] | Everybody knows this is going somewhere. | 大家都心知肚明此时该做什么了 |
[30:41] | I think we’re supposed to kiss now. | 我们该接吻了 |
[30:44] | We already did that. | 我们早已吻过 |
[30:56] | Seemed like the logical next step. | 逻辑上 下一步我该这么做 |
[30:57] | Really? | 真的 |
[31:02] | I’m an idiot for being surprised. | 我真傻 还感到惊奇 |
[31:08] | Can you leave these? | 这对宝贝能留下来吗 |
[31:39] | I’ll keep coming. But can you change | 我会继续来 但能改下 |
[31:41] | my appointment time? Can’t. | -会诊时间吗 -不行 |
[31:42] | Schedule’s full. | 日程都安排满了 |
[31:44] | You’re stuck with her, | 你铁定和她在一起了 |
[31:47] | might as well get to know her. | 倒不如去认识认识 |
[32:38] | Your head MRI was clean, | 头部核磁共振很正常 |
[32:40] | means you don’t have CNS lymphoma. | 意味着你没有中枢系统淋巴瘤 |
[32:41] | What’s next on the list? | 下一步检查什么 |
[32:42] | Other types of brain tumors. | 其他类型的脑瘤 |
[32:44] | Can we stop at the cafeteria? | 能在饭厅停一下吗 |
[32:46] | I can have something brought up for you. | 我可以帮你买点吃的 |
[32:47] | – What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[32:48] | – Chocolate cake. | 巧克力蛋糕 |
[32:54] | You can’t give up. | 你不能放弃 |
[32:55] | We’re going to figure this out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[32:57] | What am I supposed to be hoping for? | 我还能期望什么 |
[32:59] | That you find a brain tumor? | 发现个脑瘤吗 |
[33:02] | What else could it be? | 还可能是什么 |
[33:04] | You were so hard on me about lying. | 你苛刻我撒了谎 |
[33:07] | How about you take some of your own advice | 不如你自我示范下 |
[33:09] | and tell me the truth? | 告诉我真相 |
[33:11] | What’s next on the list? | 下一步检查什么 |
[33:15] | Prion disease. | 阮病毒症 |
[33:17] | And if that’s what I got? How bad? | 如果我得了这病 有多严重 |
[33:19] | There are a few treatments. | 有一些治疗方法 |
[33:23] | But there’s no guarantee. | 但不能确保治好 |
[33:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:32] | And you won’t let me have a piece of cake? | 你还不让我吃块蛋糕吗 |
[33:50] | Where’s Cuddy? | 卡迪在哪 |
[33:53] | It’s not CNS lymphoma. | 不是中枢系统淋巴瘤 |
[33:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:56] | She’s getting worse, | 她情况越来越糟了 |
[33:58] | you want me to find Cuddy | 要我去找卡迪 |
[33:59] | and get her approval for the brain biopsy? | 获得批准做脑部活检吗 |
[34:02] | When you were philandering with impunity, | 当你调戏女人而不被责骂 |
[34:06] | how did that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[34:07] | Superficially, I loved it, | 表面上 我很享受 |
[34:11] | but deep down I think I was miserable. | 但心底深处 会很可悲 |
[34:15] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么这么问 出什么事了 |
[34:16] | You weren’t miserable. | 你不可悲 |
[34:19] | You gave something away to make a relationship work, | 你为那段感情放弃了一些东西 |
[34:24] | you rationalized that you’re getting something back. | 你找借口说会有所回报 |
[34:28] | Okay. I’m gonna go get Cuddy’s approval | 好了 我去找卡迪批准做 |
[34:31] | for the brain biopsy. | 脑部活检 |
[34:32] | Leave them there. | 不用了 |
[34:34] | I’m gonna do the biopsy myself. | 活检的事交给我 |
[34:39] | Cuddy wanted us | 卡迪要我们排除 |
[34:40] | to eliminate seven different things. | 七种不同的疾病 |
[34:42] | Cuddy doesn’t always get what she wants. | 卡迪不能总如她所愿 |
[34:44] | Bad idea to get into a power play | 和有权势的人 |
[34:45] | with somebody who has the power. | 作对可不是个好主意 |
[34:45] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[34:49] | Just reinforcing your point. | 只是在证实你的观点 |
[34:50] | Whatever personal drama you’re playing out, | 不管你在玩什么把戏 |
[34:52] | you’d be a lot smarter to… | 更明智的是… |
[34:56] | I thought you said she was sick. | 你不是说她病了吗 |
[35:05] | Sick people don’t spontaneously get better. | 病人不会无来由地好转 |
[35:10] | Yes, they do, it’s called an immune system. | 会的 有种东西叫做免疫系统 |
[35:12] | Sick people who are sick enough to make it to me | 病入膏肓到要我出马治疗的人 |
[35:16] | don’t spontaneously get better. | 不会自动好转 |
[35:17] | Not as pithy, | 虽然讲起来不简练 |
[35:19] | but yeah, technically more accurate. | 不过表达得更准确 |
[35:21] | What’s the last thing you gave her? | 你们给她做的最后一项治疗是什么 |
[35:23] | I took her for a MRI looking for… | 我带她去做核磁共振 |
[35:25] | MRIs detect, they don’t treat. | 核磁共振是检查 不是治疗 |
[35:27] | What did you give her after the MRI? | 核磁共振之后呢 |
[35:29] | I didn’t give her anything, | 什么治疗都没有 |
[35:30] | she got depressed at the lack of direction. | 因毫无进展 她情绪低落 |
[35:32] | We went to the cafeteria | 我们去饭厅 |
[35:33] | for some chocolate cake, | 吃了些巧克力蛋糕 |
[35:35] | took her to her room, hung a banana bag, | 带她回房 输上维生素液 |
[35:36] | let her rest. | 让她休息了 |
[35:40] | You gave her cake? | 你给她吃了块蛋糕 |
[35:42] | She asked for it, I figured… | 她要求的 我想… |
[35:43] | You figured you’d let me play 20 questions | 你想让我问完20个问题 |
[35:45] | instead of just telling me. | 再把这事告诉我啊 |
[35:57] | Feeling crappy again? | 又觉得很糟了? |
[35:58] | I’ve brought your cure. | 我带来了良药 |
[36:05] | I’d give you an IV of the stuff, | 本想用这玩意输液的 |
[36:06] | but the frosting tends to get stuck in the little tube. | 但会堵塞输液管 |
[36:10] | Is this a joke? | 在开玩笑吗 |
[36:11] | It’s not a joke, | 不是玩笑 |
[36:12] | not a lie, | 不是谎言 |
[36:14] | not an attempt to defraud in any way. | 没有任何欺骗你的意思 |
[36:16] | Just an actual licensed | 这是有行医执照 |
[36:17] | physician with an actual diagnosis. | 的医生做的真实诊断 |
[36:20] | Hereditary coproporphyria. | 遗传性类卟啉症 |
[36:28] | Your face is genetically blessed, | 你的容貌受到基因的眷顾 |
[36:30] | your body chemistry is slightly less so, | 但你的身体机能就没那么幸运 |
[36:35] | doesn’t make enough of a certain enzyme that | 不能复合出足够的某种 |
[36:37] | I can’t pronounce, | 我叫不出名字的酶 |
[36:38] | but it’s apparently important for your | 但对你的肝脏和 |
[36:40] | liver and everything else. | 别的器官非常重要 |
[36:42] | Treatment is a high-carb diet, rich in sugar. | 可用高糖高碳水化合物进行治疗 |
[36:44] | When you were a porker, | 你胖的时候 |
[36:45] | you were self-medicating. | 身体会自行生成 |
[36:47] | So this is treatable? | 所以说是可以治好 |
[36:50] | We just have to reverse your gastric bypass | 只需反转你的胃部旁路 |
[36:51] | and get you back on a high-carb, glucose enriched diet. | 恢复高糖高碳水化合物饮食 |
[36:54] | The best you you can be | 你的最好状态就是 |
[36:56] | is a lot more you. | 胖乎乎的你 |
[36:58] | Open the hangar, | 张开嘴 |
[36:59] | here comes the plane. | 飞机来啦 |
[37:02] | There’s nothing else you can try? | 没有别的方法了吗 |
[37:04] | No. | 没有 |
[37:05] | There’s a drug that manages the symptoms | 有药物可以控制 |
[37:08] | but it’s not a cure. | 但无法治愈 |
[37:09] | Let’s try that. | 用那个方案吧 |
[37:16] | You don’t want to have the surgery? | 你不想做手术吗 |
[37:21] | Understand. | 理解 |
[37:24] | There’s not many people who have the guts to admit | 没多少人有勇气 |
[37:26] | they’d rather be pretty than healthy. | 承认漂亮比健康更重要 |
[37:28] | Income’s better and you get more action. | 收入更客观 性生活也更丰富 |
[37:32] | We’ll start you on your drug treatment right away. | 立即给你进行药物治疗 |
[37:41] | I bought it. | 我居然相信了 |
[37:42] | I bought that it was really about | 我竟然相信她这么做 |
[37:43] | trying to make people’s lives a little better. | 是为了让人们生活得更好 |
[37:45] | You’re surprised she’s superficial? | 你很惊讶于她的肤浅? |
[37:47] | You’re a plastic surgeon. | 你是整形医生 |
[37:48] | This is the human condition. | 这是人类天性 |
[37:49] | No, she’s a freak. | 不 她不正常 |
[37:51] | Every time you put someone | 每次你在给人做 |
[37:52] | under to bob their nose, | 隆鼻手术时 |
[37:53] | you were risking their life. | 就在拿他们的生命冒险 |
[37:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:57] | No singing. She’s better. | 没在唱歌 她好转了 |
[38:05] | No one was supposed to let my patient leave her bed. | 不该让我的病人下床的 |
[38:07] | She had a respiratory arrest, | 她呼吸困难 |
[38:08] | we coded her nearly 20 minutes, but she didn’t make it. | 抢救了近20分钟 她没挺过来 |
[38:15] | House is an unemotional child | 豪斯是个不懂感情的小孩 |
[38:17] | incapable of intimacy or romance. | 不会亲近 不懂浪漫 |
[38:19] | Trust me. It’s done. | 相信我 我们没戏了 |
[38:21] | It’s perfect. | 真是完美 |
[38:25] | I like the desk. | 我喜欢那桌子 |
[38:27] | A lot of character. | 很有个性 |
[38:29] | That’s not the one I ordered. | 不是我订的那个 |
[38:33] | This is my desk from med school. | 这是我在医学院的桌子 |
[38:36] | You have it in storage or something? | 你把它保留起来了? |
[38:39] | My mom did. | 我妈妈保留了 |
[38:40] | That was sweet of her to do that. | 她这么做真贴心 |
[38:43] | She didn’t. | 不是她 |
[38:44] | My mom has no idea I’m redoing my office. | 我妈不知道我在重装办公室 |
[39:04] | I lied to you the other night. | 那天晚上我没说实话 |
[39:07] | That woman in the waiting room, | 候诊室的那个女人 |
[39:11] | she didn’t freak me out about my future. | 让我害怕的不是想起我的未来 |
[39:15] | She freaked me out about my past. | 而是想起我的过去 |
[39:20] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[39:23] | Must have been horrible watching her die. | 看着她死去 一定很痛苦 |
[39:26] | I wanted her to die. | 我想她去死 |
[39:32] | She just | 她… |
[39:35] | yelled so much. | 总是对我吼 |
[39:39] | And for no reason. | 没理由的 |
[39:40] | Just screamed at me in front of my friends. | 在我朋友面前冲我大喊大叫 |
[39:45] | My father tried to explain to me | 我父亲向我解释过 |
[39:48] | that her brain was literally shrinking, | 她的大脑在萎缩 |
[39:49] | that she didn’t mean it, | 她不是有意的 |
[39:52] | that it was the disease. But I didn’t care. | 是因为疾病所致 但我不管 |
[39:58] | I hated her. | 我恨她 |
[40:06] | I never said goodbye, | 我从未跟她道别 |
[40:09] | and she died with me hating her. | 她带着我的恨死去 |
[40:30] | TAUB: Did Chase test for the biliary tumor? | 奇斯检查过胆囊瘤吗? |
[40:31] | He said it was negative. | 据说是阴性的 |
[40:34] | She was stable when he left her. | 他离开时她还很稳定 |
[40:37] | We should have found more time, we should have… | 该多花点时间 也许可以… |
[40:39] | House is gonna kill us. | 豪斯会宰了我们 |
[40:43] | Slowly | 慢慢地 |
[40:45] | and painfully. | 痛苦地 |
[40:49] | You’re not only idiots, you’re frauds. | 你们不仅白痴 还会骗人 |
[40:52] | Fraudulent idiots. | 骗人的白痴 |
[40:55] | Fraudulent idiotic killers, as it turns out. | 结果还是 骗人的白痴杀手 |
[40:57] | – House, this was really my… | 豪斯 这真的是我… |
[40:59] | – Your fault, yeah! | 你的错? 当然了 |
[41:00] | For pretending to be me when | 翅膀还没长硬 |
[41:02] | you’re not even competent. | 就想假装我 |
[41:04] | And your fault for not ratting him out | 而你的错在于 |
[41:05] | while the patient was still alive. | 病人还活着时却没有揭发他 |
[41:08] | What she had was easily treatable, | 她得的病很容易治疗 |
[41:13] | she could have been fine. | 她本该好起来 |
[41:15] | Damn treatment’s so simple. | 真该死 治疗这么简单 |
[41:21] | It might still be possible. | 也许还有救 |
[41:24] | House? House? | 豪斯… |
[41:27] | House, she’s clearly dead. | 豪斯 她真的死了 |
[41:31] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[41:35] | She was dead. | 她死了 |
[41:36] | She wasn’t dead. | 她没有死 |
[41:37] | She wasn’t even sick, you moron. | 她甚至都没病 你个笨蛋 |
[41:40] | Seriously, how good was she? | 说真的 她有多棒 |
[41:42] | No formal training. | 没受过训练 |
[41:43] | At least not in acting. | 至少在表演方面没受过训练 |
[41:45] | Did you see their faces? | 看到他们的表情了吗 |
[41:46] | I think we may have | 都被吓到 |
[41:47] | an anal hygiene violation there. | 屁滚尿流了 |
[41:48] | So the CT? | 那CT是… |
[41:50] | That was from a patient three years ago. | 那是三年前一个病人的 |
[41:52] | That was hard to find. | 好不容易找到 |
[41:53] | But the hair, makeup, | 但头发和化妆 |
[41:56] | getting Chase and Cameron to play along, | 找奇斯和卡梅隆串通好 |
[41:58] | much easier. | 就容易多了 |
[41:59] | We deserved it. | 我们活该 |
[42:01] | I’ll take down the website before… | 我会关掉网站 |
[42:02] | Take it down? | 关掉? |
[42:04] | You kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[42:05] | It’s way too lucrative to shut it down. | 有利可图 关掉了可惜 |
[42:06] | For Chase, for me. | 对奇斯和对我来说 |
[42:10] | I earn 50% for letting you use my name. | 用我的名字 我要分红50% |
[42:14] | Chop, chop, go to work, | 快快 干活去 |
[42:15] | first dollars go to expenses. | 第一笔钱已经花了 |
[42:17] | I booked our little thespian | 我雇这悲情人物 |
[42:18] | here for two full days. | 出演了整整两天 |
[42:20] | That’s three G’s I owe her. | 要付她3000美元呢 |
[42:25] | And you still got three hours left. | 你还剩3个小时 |
[42:28] | Do I? | 是嘛 |