时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Let’s stay focused, Johnny. | 乔尼 专心一点 |
[00:28] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么呢 |
[00:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[00:33] | That’s Miss Cindy, Zeke’s new aide. | 她是辛迪小姐 齐克的新助手 |
[00:35] | What happened to his old aide? | 他原来的助手呢 |
[00:37] | She got married. | 她结婚了 |
[00:40] | So, first, you want to rub the glue on the paper | 那么 现在 你要在这纸上涂上胶水 |
[00:44] | in any shapes you like. | 你爱涂成什么形状都行 |
[00:48] | Why do people get married? | 为什么人要结婚呢 |
[00:50] | Because they love each other. | 因为他们彼此相爱啊 |
[00:52] | Why aren’t you married? | 那你为什么不结婚 |
[00:54] | I haven’t found the person I love yet | 我还没有找到我爱的人 |
[00:57] | because I spend all of my time loving you. | 因为我都把所有时间用来爱你了 |
[01:02] | Does that mean we can get married? | 这代表我们可以结婚了吗 |
[01:05] | Well, love comes in many types, | 嗯 爱是分很多种的 |
[01:08] | and there’s lots of it to go around. | 而且有不同的表达方式 |
[01:12] | My snow is ruined. | 哎呦 我的雪花都坏了 |
[01:15] | It’s not ruined. | 没有坏啦 |
[01:18] | Oh, it’s pretty. | 这多漂亮 |
[01:20] | See, look, I like the green. | 看看 我喜欢这绿色 |
[01:22] | Who ever heard of green snow? | 有谁听说过绿色的雪啊 |
[01:24] | It’s magical. | 梦幻的色彩 |
[01:31] | Come here, | 来吧 |
[01:33] | we’ll get you cleaned up, okay? | 我们会洗干净的 好吗 |
[01:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:38] | You gonna pay for that? | 你会去付账吗 |
[02:40] | Nice of you to offer. | 有你来请客真好 |
[02:42] | Now I can actually get some cream cheese. | 那我要再弄些奶油干酪 |
[02:44] | 29-year-old teacher, | 患者是29岁老师 从事于 |
[02:46] | she works with special needs children. She… | 帮助有特殊需要的儿童 她… |
[02:47] | I love what you’re wearing. | 真喜欢你穿的这身衣服 |
[02:49] | It brings out the blue of the case file. | 你拿着的是蓝色的文件 |
[02:51] | Which means it’s not from the ER. | 意味着这不是来自急诊室的病例 |
[02:53] | So why are you here? | 那你真正的目的是什么 |
[02:54] | Because Dr. Cuddy is not here. | 因为卡迪医生不在 |
[02:57] | She’s decided to spend some more time | 她决定多花点时间 |
[02:58] | at home with the baby for a while. | 在家带宝宝 |
[02:59] | I’m taking over some of her day-to-day responsibilities, | 我接管了一些日常的工作 |
[03:02] | like babysitting you. | 比如说当你的临时保姆 |
[03:04] | Interesting. | 太有意思了 |
[03:05] | You have your whole life ahead of you, | 你前面还有漫长美妙的人生 |
[03:07] | so why would Cuddy want you to die so young? | 为什么卡迪会想让你英年早逝呢 |
[03:10] | She figured I’d spent | 她觉得我花了三年的时间 |
[03:12] | three years working for you, I was inoculated. | 给你工作 我已经对你免疫了 |
[03:14] | Good. Fun. | 好啊 好玩 |
[03:17] | You get to exercise your newfound power, | 你还得施展一下你的新权力 |
[03:19] | I squirm under your thumb, | 然后我就在你的谈笑间樯橹灰飞烟灭 |
[03:20] | resent the student becoming the teacher, | 讨厌的学生现在当上了老师 |
[03:22] | and then push comes to shove | 可惜胳膊总扭不过大腿 你最终一定会 |
[03:24] | and we all get to realize what our real roles should be. | 知道谁才是真正的老师 |
[03:27] | And then you put out. | 然后你就歇菜了 |
[03:30] | That’s why I took the job. | 这正是我接受这份工作的原因 |
[03:46] | 29-year-old special ed teacher | 29岁的特殊护理老师 |
[03:47] | coughs up blood all over Corky. | 大量咳血 |
[03:50] | No dyspnea, no weight loss. | 没有呼吸困难 没有体重减轻 |
[03:54] | Why are you smirking? | 你干嘛在那儿阴阴嘴笑 |
[03:56] | Never thought I’d see the day you were | 我从来没想过会看到你有这一天 |
[03:58] | taking orders from Cameron. | 在卡梅隆手下打杂 |
[03:59] | – Cameron’s in charge? – When did that happen? | -现在卡梅隆管事吗 -什么时候开始的 |
[04:01] | KUTNER: You’re going to destroy her, aren’t you? | 你会狠狠地整她的 对吧 |
[04:03] | I am going to do my job. . | 我会做好我的本职工作 |
[04:05] | If that involves leaving her a rotting pulp.. | 当然这本职工作包括给她弄些发霉的果酱… |
[04:07] | Cameron’s going to mark her territory. | 卡梅隆会树立自己的权威 |
[04:09] | She’ll probably overcompensate | 她很可能会以牙还牙 反过来把你摆平了 |
[04:11] | – and destroy you. – Bleeding ulcer. | 溃疡出血 |
[04:12] | Scope of the stomach and lungs were clean, | 胃部和肺部都没有异常 |
[04:14] | yet she continues to | 但她却还不断地 |
[04:16] | spit up blood from both her stomach and lungs. | 从胃部和肺部咳出血来 |
[04:18] | Means there’s probably | 这说明这很可能是 |
[04:19] | something wrong with the blood itself, | 她血液本身的问题 |
[04:20] | leukemia, von Willebrands. | 白血病 血管性血友病 |
[04:22] | Thoracic tumor’s a better fit. | 胸部肿瘤更合适一些 |
[04:23] | Erodes into her airway and esophagus, explains the… | 侵蚀了她的气管和食道 |
[04:24] | Oh, will you two stop it already? | 你们两个能不能中场休息一下 |
[04:27] | – Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[04:28] | – Disagreeing. | 互唱反调啊 |
[04:29] | Okay. Which one of us shouldn’t have an opinion? | 好吧 那我们之中哪一个不应该有观点 |
[04:31] | It’s not an opinion, it’s a smoke screen. | 不是观点 这只是个烟雾弹 |
[04:34] | You toss out a lame idea instead of agreeing | 扔出一个愚蠢的想法 而不是 |
[04:35] | with Foreman’s better idea | 同意福曼那个更好的想法 |
[04:37] | because you’re worried that will confirm | 因为你担心这会表现出 |
[04:40] | that he’s boldly gone where no man has gone before. | 他终于对你一亲芳泽 |
[04:43] | You slept with Foreman? Sorry. You were busy. | -你跟福曼上床了? -抱歉 那时你太忙了 |
[04:45] | Drop it, House. | 别说这个了 豪斯 |
[04:47] | We’re seeing each other, end of discussion. | 我们只是约会而已 讨论结束 |
[04:49] | Anything else isn’t relevant. | 这跟任何事情都没有关系 |
[04:50] | It’s extremely relevant. | 关系大了去了 |
[04:52] | Apparently, it colors everything. | 很明显 这严重影响了我的思维 |
[04:54] | Now I have no idea if you have differing opinions | 现在我都搞不懂了 你们的不同意见 |
[04:56] | because you have differing opinions | 是真的意见相左还是因为你们只是 |
[04:58] | or because you’re just trying to prove that you can think for yourselves. | 想努力证明自己可以独立思考 |
[05:01] | How about you just judge our ideas on their own merit? | 你为什么不直接根据意见正误作出判断呢 |
[05:03] | (SCOFFS) You don’t want me to do that. | 你不会想让我这么做的 |
[05:06] | Go run a bleeding time test, | 去做出血时间试验 |
[05:07] | confirm our patient’s blood is screwy, | 证实我们病人的血是有问题的 |
[05:09] | then you can come back and pretend to disagree about why. | 然后你们可以回来继续装作争论病因 |
[05:19] | Time zero. | 计时开始 |
[05:20] | I’m impressed, you didn’t even flinch. | 你真厉害 居然毫不畏惧 |
[05:23] | (CHUCKLES) I just went to my happy place. | 我只是刚刚去了一个开心的地方 |
[05:27] | We cannot let House anywhere near this woman. | 我们不能让豪斯靠近这女人 |
[05:29] | Where is your happy place? | 开心的地方是指哪儿 |
[05:31] | My class. With them. | 教室里 和孩子们在一起 |
[05:33] | THIRTEEN: Pass the first mark. | 第一个标志已经通过 |
[05:35] | It’s a great thing you do. | 你的工作很伟大 |
[05:36] | Not really. | 也不算吧 |
[05:38] | Most kids, typical children, you hand them they cut. | 大多数的小孩 典型的孩子 你给他们 |
[05:40] | a pair of scissors and | 一把剪刀 他们就会拿去剪东西 |
[05:43] | Well, Tony, he’s got CP, | 托尼是双侧痉挛性脑瘫 |
[05:44] | and when I gave him scissors, | 所以当我给了他一把剪刀的时候 |
[05:47] | we went on a journey together, | 我们一起度过了一段难忘的学习历程 |
[05:49] | learning to get his fingers in those holes, to hold the scissors apart, | 让他慢慢学会用手指穿过把手 |
[05:52] | to hold the paper. | 打开剪刀 抓稳纸张 |
[05:55] | I mean, when he finally learned to cut, | 当他终于学会剪纸的时候 |
[05:58] | we both just wept with joy. | 我们激动得相拥而泣 |
[06:04] | If you ever meet our boss, just yes or no answers, okay? | 如果你见到我们的头儿 只需回答是或不是就好了 |
[06:09] | It’s not slowing up. No sign of clotting. | 血流没有放慢速度 也没有结块迹象 |
[06:12] | So there is something wrong with my blood? | 我的血液出了什么问题吗 |
[06:14] | Don’t worry, we’ll run some lab tests | 别担心 我们会拿去化验查明是 |
[06:16] | to find out which clotting factor is off and… | 那些凝血因子缺失 然后… |
[06:18] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[06:20] | Must be one hell of a happy place. | 一定又是一个快乐的地方 |
[06:30] | She’s beautiful. | 她很美 |
[06:32] | I know. I’m lucky. | 我知道 我很幸运 |
[06:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[06:38] | What’s she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[06:39] | She’s eight weeks old. | 她只有八个星期大 |
[06:42] | Are you asking me about her politics or her sense of humor? | 你是问我她的政治观还是她的幽默感 |
[06:45] | My cousin had a kid. | 我的堂兄有了小孩 |
[06:46] | They acted like they knew the thing | 他们给人的感觉是孩子出生两分钟之后 |
[06:47] | from the time it was two minutes old. | 就可以知道孩子的一切了 |
[06:49] | I just thought… | 我只是…只是知道 |
[06:50] | She cries, she eats, and she poops. | 她哭闹 吃奶 便便 |
[07:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:08] | I don’t feel anything. | 我任何东西都感觉不到 |
[07:12] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[07:13] | I’m not sleep deprived. She sleeps fine. | 我没有缺乏睡眠 她睡得很好 |
[07:17] | I’m obviously not hormonal. | 我也明显不是荷尔蒙失调 |
[07:22] | I know I’m supposed to feel amazement. | 我知道我应该会感觉很惊奇 |
[07:26] | I’m supposed to love her. I just… | 我应该很爱她 我只是… |
[07:31] | I don’t feel anything at all. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[07:37] | Sorry. Maybe I’m just tired. | 对不起 可能我只是累了 |
[07:42] | Thank you for stopping by. I’m okay. | 谢谢你来看我 我没事 |
[07:44] | Lisa, if you’re… | 莉莎 如果是你… |
[07:49] | I’m feeding her, I’m changing her, and I’m burping her. | 我在喂她 改变她 我还给她拍饱嗝儿 |
[07:53] | I’m doing everything I’m supposed to do. | 我在做我应该做的事 |
[07:56] | She will be okay. | 她会好好的 |
[08:00] | Please go back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[08:13] | It is the blood, but the clotting proteins | 是血液问题 可是凝血蛋白 |
[08:15] | aren’t the problem. | 不是问题所在 |
[08:16] | It’s her platelets. Looked like they had bite marks in them. | 她的血小板 看起来就像是被咬了一口 |
[08:18] | So, now you’re agreeing? | 现在你们终于达成一致了 |
[08:21] | Either you folded because I gave you crap, | 要么是我的评头论足让你们统一阵线 |
[08:22] | or you broke up, or… | 要么就是你俩就分手了 再或者… |
[08:24] | We disagree, you blame our relationship. | 我们意见有分歧 你归咎于我们的关系 |
[08:26] | We agree, you blame our relationship. | 我们达成一致 你还是责备我们的关系 |
[08:27] | Don’t you see a problem there? – Yes. Don’t you? | -你难道没有看出来有什么问题吗 -看出来了 你呢 |
[08:30] | – Could be lymphoma. | 可能是淋巴瘤 |
[08:31] | Not with a normal LDH. | 淋巴瘤就不会有正常的乳酸盐脱氢酶 |
[08:33] | ITP fits. We should start her on methotrexate. | 特发性血小板减少性紫癜符合 给她用甲氨蝶呤 |
[08:35] | Absolutely. And total body irradiation. | 当然 还要做全身放射 |
[08:38] | Because she failed the bleeding time test? | 就因为她出血时间试验不合格? |
[08:40] | TBI will promote cancers, kill her digestive tract. | 过度放射会引致癌变 破坏她的消化系统 |
[08:43] | Don’t forget, stop her from bleeding into her brain. | 别忘了 还有停止她脑部的血液供应 |
[08:46] | It’s premature, reckless, and potentially lethal. | 这是不成熟 鲁莽而且还可能致命的行为 |
[08:48] | True. Must be somebody’s job to stop me | 没错 一定有某人的工作是阻止我 |
[08:51] | from being reckless and irresponsible. | 这么鲁莽和不负责的 |
[08:53] | Nobody can stop me from being premature. | 可是没有人能阻止我的不成熟 |
[09:00] | I got a patient with ITP. | 有个病人得了特发性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[09:02] | I want to hit her with radiation. | 得对她进行放射治疗 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我待会打给你 |
[09:05] | – Methotrexate. – Good point. | -用甲氨蝶呤 -提议不错 |
[09:07] | On the other hand, if she bleeds in her brain, | 另一方面 如果她脑出血的话 |
[09:09] | she’s gonna need a special ed class of her own. | 她自己也得去参加特殊看护班了 |
[09:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Really? Yeah. If you think it’s right, do it. Hmm. | -真的吗 -是啊 如果你觉得这是对的 就去做吧 |
[09:21] | Some people thought you were going to be brutal, | 有人还觉得你会 |
[09:23] | marking your territory. | 大发淫威以树立威信呢 |
[09:25] | – Who? – Nobody. | -谁 -没人 |
[09:27] | Just because I call him nobody, doesn’t make me a racist. | 不把他当作人 并不意味我种族歧视 |
[09:30] | I’m not going to play games. | 我不是来和你玩的 |
[09:32] | If you come to me with a request, | 如果你跟我要求什么 |
[09:34] | and it makes medical sense, I’ll say yes. | 只要有医学根据 我一定同意 |
[09:37] | I need oral sex. | 我要口交 |
[09:40] | I’m pretty sure biological imperative | 我很确定这是生理需要 |
[09:42] | qualifies as medical sense. | 很符合医学根据 |
[09:44] | Can I return my phone call now? | 我能回电话了吗 |
[09:46] | I don’t really see how that’s going to be possible. | 我不见得这有可能 |
[10:01] | Patient won’t respond to methotrexate, | 病人无法对甲氨蝶呤起反应 |
[10:03] | bleeding time hasn’t improved. | 出血时间没有改变 |
[10:04] | You have a medical dilemma for me, I have one for you. | 你给我出了医学难题 我也有一个给你 |
[10:07] | I need a reason to not do total body irradiation. | 我需要一个不做全身放射的理由 |
[10:10] | Other than that Cameron said you can’t. | 除了是卡梅隆说你不能做吗 |
[10:12] | She said I can. | 她说我可以做 |
[10:13] | Then why don’t we just do it? | 那我们干嘛不去做 |
[10:14] | Because it’s premature, reckless, and potentially lethal. | 因为这是不成熟 鲁莽而且有可能致命 |
[10:17] | Then why don’t we just don’t do it? | 那我们不做不行吗 |
[10:19] | Because that would let Cameron in on the fact | 这会让卡梅隆知道 |
[10:21] | that I never intended to do it. | 事实上我从来没有想要去做 |
[10:22] | This is gonna be convoluted, isn’t it? | 你在玩绕口令 对吧 |
[10:25] | Figured I’d ask for something really crazy | 我想如果我提出一些疯狂至极的想法 |
[10:26] | so she’d shoot me down, and get the whole, | 她一定会反驳我 而且会在 |
[10:29] | “I can control House” thing out of her perky little system. | 她活泼的小脑瓜里得出”豪斯无法控制”的结论 |
[10:31] | So the next time I went back and I asked for | 那么等到下次我回去再请示 |
[10:32] | something marginally crazy, | 一些稍微不那么疯狂的事时 |
[10:34] | it would seem marginally reasonable, and she’d say yes. | 就会看起来有因可循 她也会答应了 |
[10:37] | So, yeah, slightly convoluted. | 这个 还真是有点绕 |
[10:40] | You’re screwed. | 你已经被绕进去了 |
[10:41] | Unless we irradiate her. | 除非我们不用放射线… |
[10:44] | Without the radiation. | 来给她进行放射疗法 我们预定了 |
[10:46] | We book the nuclear lab, we fill out the paperwork, | 核放射室 再填了所有文件 |
[10:48] | we bring the patient down there, | 把病人带进去 |
[10:49] | we do everything but flip the switch. | 把该做的都做了 就是不按开关 |
[10:51] | Go. Do. Don’t flip. | 去吧 就这么做 别按开关 |
[10:54] | And is there anything we should be doing, | 那么 我们该做些什么 |
[10:56] | you know, to actually help the patient? | 你知道 我指那些确实能对患者起作用的事 |
[10:59] | Trust me, for the long term, this will help all our patients. | 相信我 长远来看 这对所有病人都有帮助 |
[11:02] | In the short term, double the dose | 眼前看 用两倍剂量 |
[11:04] | of methotrexate and add prednisone. | 氨甲喋呤 加用强的松 |
[11:09] | Cameron’s got the keys to the castle. | 卡梅隆现在独掌大权了 |
[11:11] | This trial I’m running, the drug really seems to be working. | 我正在做的那个试验 药物好像起作用了 |
[11:14] | She’s kind of liking the power. | 她是那种喜好争权夺势的人 |
[11:16] | Think I’m kind of liking her liking it. | 我想我比较喜欢这样的她 |
[11:19] | I’m not sure what I’m going to do about Thirteen. | 我真不知道拿13怎么办 |
[11:21] | She’s sort of dressing like Cuddy. | 她的衣着风格像极了卡迪 |
[11:25] | She’s on the placebo. | 她在用安慰剂 |
[11:27] | You can’t possibly know that. | 你怎么可能知道 |
[11:28] | Accidents happen. I found out. | 世事难料 我发现的 |
[11:35] | You cannot tell her. | 你不能告诉她 |
[11:37] | You’d be compromising the trial. | 这会影响药物试验 |
[11:40] | She knows she had a 50-50 chance of not being on the drug. | 她知道她有50%的可能无法准时用药 |
[11:43] | If you feel like you’re lying to her, too bad. | 如果你觉得是在对她撒谎 那就太糟了 |
[11:46] | I don’t want to tell her. | 我不想告诉她 |
[11:50] | I want to put her on the real drug. | 我想给她用真药 |
[11:52] | And you want me to tell you that that’s okay? | 你想让我对你说这没问题吗 |
[11:55] | Her trial results are already compromised | 从我了解的情况看 |
[11:57] | just from the fact that I know. | 她的治疗结果已经受影响了 |
[11:59] | As long as she’s wasting her time, | 与其让她浪费时间 不如给她 |
[12:01] | why not give her something that might actually help her? | 用些靠谱的东西 |
[12:04] | Valid point, except for the fact that it’s a load of crap. | 有道理 不过都是一派胡言 |
[12:11] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别做傻事 |
[12:22] | So, how long until we start the procedure? | 我们多久开始治疗啊 |
[12:27] | We already started. Told you, you wouldn’t feel a thing. | 已经开始了 说过会没什么感觉的 |
[12:32] | You should lie back. Just stay really still. | 你躺好就行 呆着别动 |
[12:34] | … | 恐怕当时你身边坐着什么人吧 |
[12:35] | … | 啊 天啊 天啊 |
[12:40] | I have to pee. | 我想小便 |
[12:41] | Can we, like, call a timeout for a minute? | 能不能先停下来一小会儿 |
[12:44] | Let me go to the bathroom? | 让我去个厕所 |
[12:47] | Yeah. Sure. We ‘II just start up again when you’re done. | 好的 去吧 你回来再开始 |
[12:50] | Thanks. Sorry. I didn’t realize I had to go. | 谢谢 抱歉 我没想到该先去趟厕所 |
[12:55] | TAUB: No problem. | 没关系的 |
[12:58] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[13:04] | No pulse. Get the paddles. | 没脉搏 去拿起搏器 |
[13:12] | Clear! | 开始 |
[13:16] | (SIGHING) Got a pulse. | 有脉搏了 |
[13:18] | It’s not ITP. | 不是特发性血小板减小性紫癜 |
[13:20] | She clearly doesn’t need fake radiation. | 显然她不需要假放射 |
[13:24] | No structural defects in her heart. | 她的心脏没有结构性损伤 |
[13:26] | THIRTEEN: What about a calcified valve or a patent foramen ovale? | 那么冠状动脉硬化或者心绞痛呢 |
[13:29] | Transthoracic echo and bubble | 胸腔回波和气泡分布研究 |
[13:31] | study show nothing. | 也无异常 她的心脏没问题 |
[13:34] | Maybe when she got up, she started to urinate, | 可能当她起来的时候 已经开始尿了 |
[13:37] | increased the vagal tone, caused arrhythmia | 增加了迷走神经压 引起 |
[13:38] | and stopped her heart. | 心律失常 停止了心跳 |
[13:40] | Who has to go pee in the middle of a nuclear procedure? | 谁会没事干在放射时还想尿尿啊 |
[13:43] | It wasn’t really a nuclear procedure. | 那又不是真的放射治疗 |
[13:44] | She didn’t know that. | 她可不知道啊 |
[13:48] | People don’t die from peeing. | 总不可能尿个尿就死人吧 |
[13:51] | Heavy metal, toxin. | 重金属中毒 |
[13:53] | Drugs or alcohol. | 药物或者酒精 |
[13:54] | Or her own body is making a toxin. | 或者她的身体自产毒物 |
[13:56] | Cold agglutinins. | 冷凝集素 异常蛋白 |
[13:58] | Abnormal protein gets activated by cold temperatures. | 会被冷凝集素激活 |
[14:00] | Like the classroom with the broken heater | 比如教室里的加热器坏了 |
[14:01] | and the cold metal table in the procedure room. | 或是操作室里冰冷的金属床 |
[14:03] | For God’s sake, get a room. | 看在上帝份上 你们直接开房去吧 |
[14:06] | Immerse her in an ice bath. | 给她来个冰浴 |
[14:07] | The cold will activate her cold agglutinins. | 寒冷会激活她体内的冷凝集素 |
[14:09] | Causing her heart to race. | 让她的心脏开始剧跳 |
[14:10] | Confirming our diagnosis. | 来为我们确诊 |
[14:12] | And giving her another heart attack. | 这可能会让她又犯心脏病的 |
[14:13] | Lucky for me, there’s a flaxen-haired maiden | 幸运的是 那个亚麻色头发 |
[14:15] | who loves to say yes. | 的小妞儿会同意的 |
[14:20] | How in the world could you approve | 你怎么能答应让一个可能患了 |
[14:22] | total body irradiation for a patient with possible ITP? | 特发性血小板减小性紫癜的病人做放射治疗 |
[14:24] | It was the right call. | 这么做无可厚非 |
[14:25] | There was no medical justification for that kind of… | 从没有医学证明说那种情况下… |
[14:27] | Not medically, no. Absolutely no medical rationalization. | 没有 根本没有医学合理性 |
[14:31] | I had to say yes because House wanted me to say no. | 我必须答应 因为豪斯不想让我答应 |
[14:34] | You think he was bluffing? | 你觉得他是诱骗你 |
[14:36] | I’m the new kid, he had to test me. | 我是新人 他想考验我 |
[14:38] | Don’t get cute, don’t engage him. | 别自以为是 别和他掺和 |
[14:41] | Do not play his games because you will lose. | 和他玩 你会输的 |
[14:43] | You hired me to do this job, let me do it. | 你让我来干这活儿 就放手交给我吧 |
[14:49] | Oh! I’m sorry, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[14:51] | looks like you guys are in the middle of a conversation. | 看起来你们在进行一段谈话 |
[14:54] | I can wait until Cuddy leaves. | 我可以等卡迪走了再说 |
[14:58] | You are gonna leave soon, aren’t you? | 你很快会走的 是吧 |
[15:00] | I mean, the nurses have got your baby out there. | 我是说 护士们在外面抱着你的小宝呢 |
[15:03] | Not that they’re going to kidnap it or anything, | 不是说她们会绑架她或怎么样 |
[15:04] | but I figured that the new mother brings the baby to work | 但我觉得你这个新妈妈抱着她来上班 |
[15:07] | because she wants to listen to all the cooing. | 就是想听听到人们叽里咕噜的逗弄宝宝 |
[15:10] | If you’re gonna wait, you can wait outside. | 如果你要等 请到外面等 |
[15:12] | Unless the new mother brings the baby to work | 除非我们的新妈妈带着孩子上班 |
[15:15] | because she wants to dump the baby, | 只是因为她想扔下那孩子 |
[15:17] | because she hates the baby | 因为她讨厌这宝宝 |
[15:20] | and thinks she made a big mistake. | 意识到自己犯了个大错 |
[15:25] | You can’t trust that Wilson guy with anything. | 威尔森那家伙真是靠不住 |
[15:29] | Lisa, are you… | -丽莎 你… -没什么大不了的 |
[15:31] | It’s not a big deal, I was having a bad day. | 不就是糟糕透顶的一天嘛 |
[15:32] | Is Wilson gonna be in trouble? | 威尔森会有麻烦么 |
[15:35] | For betraying my trust in a vulnerable time? No. | 就因为趁我情绪低落时背叛我的信任? 不会的 |
[15:38] | Why would that bother me? | 我干嘛要为这事劳心费神 |
[15:39] | He was worried, he made a bad choice. | 他很担心你 所以说漏了嘴 |
[15:44] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了 我知道那看起来糟透了 |
[15:48] | I know it seems like crap, you probably feel like crap, but it’s not. | 你可能觉得一团糟 但实际并非如此 |
[15:50] | Legally, you haven’t adopted her yet. | 在法律上 你还没有收养她 |
[15:52] | There’s no obligations, no strings. | 没什么义务之说 也没什么附带责任 |
[15:53] | It could be undone tomorrow. | 明天你就可以反悔 |
[15:55] | Emotionally, you’ll feel guilty for a while, | 感情上 你可能会内疚一阵子 但是那孩子 |
[16:00] | but the kid, she won’t even know you existed. | 她将来根本不知道你存在过 |
[16:02] | You saying I should give her back? | 你是说我该把她送回去 |
[16:04] | Much better than having a mother who doesn’t give a crap. | 总比当个手忙脚乱的妈妈好 |
[16:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | I’m just gonna go drop it off at the pound. | 我会把她扔回收容所 |
[16:18] | What did you want? | 你有什么事 |
[16:24] | We got a green light. | 给我们亮绿灯了 |
[16:25] | Go draw the patient’s blood. | 去给病人抽点血 |
[16:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:28] | To see if it clumps in the cold. | 看她的血会不会在寒冷中凝固 |
[16:29] | She’s making you confirm your theory before you treat? | 她居然在治疗前就让你先证实理论? |
[16:32] | She approved the bath. | 她准许冰浴了 |
[16:33] | She just thought we ought to do a test to confirm. | 只是认为我们应该做个测试来确认一下 |
[16:36] | That’s more of a yellow light, isn’t it? | 这个不像是亮了绿灯吧 |
[16:38] | So, she lets you nuke the patient, no problem, | 这么说来 她让你做放射 那没问题 |
[16:40] | but makes you jump through hoops to give her a bath? | 但现在让你摆脱重重困难给病人做冰浴 |
[16:44] | Why would she do that? | 她的目的何在呢 |
[16:46] | I think she was playing you. | 我觉得她在耍你 |
[16:49] | Go draw the blood. | 去验血 |
[16:55] | I didn’t realize the nurses allowed any visitors in here. | 我还不知道护士让人进来探视呢 |
[16:58] | They don’t. | 他们没有得到允许 |
[16:59] | We’ll just do these problems, and then you have to go. Okay? | 我们做完这些你们就走 好吗 |
[17:02] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[17:03] | – I need to draw some blood. | 我得给你抽一下血 |
[17:06] | I had a crush on my teacher in fourth grade. And fifth. | 我四年级的时侯爱上了老师 五年级也是 |
[17:09] | It’s more that… Johnny was a non-verbal autistic. | 乔尼有非言语障碍自闭症 |
[17:14] | Then for Sarah, he talks, makes eye contact. | 但是对着莎拉 他可以说话 有眼神交流 |
[17:18] | He’s like a regular kid. | 像个普通的乖孩子 |
[17:20] | Since she got sick, he started going back away from us. | 从她生病起 他又开始疏远我们 |
[17:24] | I had to bring him in for a visit. | 所以我不得不带他来探视 |
[17:26] | Tell you what, | 告诉你 我把这里的窗帘拉上 |
[17:28] | I’ll close the blinds so the nurses don’t ask questions. | 护士们就不会多问了 |
[17:30] | You can stay as long as you want. | 你们想呆多久就呆多久 |
[17:32] | We should have the results in about an hour. | 结果一小时后出来 |
[17:34] | I’ll be here. | 我在这等着 |
[17:40] | SARAH: Good job. | 干得好 |
[17:42] | One minute at 39 degrees. | 39度维持了一分钟 |
[17:45] | Oh! Damn. Sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[17:48] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[17:50] | Don’t be paranoid. I feel great. | 不要大惊小怪的 我很好 |
[17:52] | Didn’t expect the meds to work this quickly. | 药物不会那么快起作用 |
[17:55] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, | 别高兴太早 |
[17:57] | you might not even be on the real drug. | 你用的可能都不是真的药物啊 |
[17:59] | Several patients have shown improvement. | 有几个病人已经显示出好转了 |
[18:00] | I know my test results have been better. | 我知道我的测试指标也有进步 |
[18:02] | I know I have more energy. | 我觉得自己也更有劲了 |
[18:03] | You ever hear the term “placebo effect”? | 你听说过安慰剂效应吗 |
[18:07] | I guess I do have a few reasons to feel good. | 我想我觉得好转肯定是有来由的 但… |
[18:12] | But let’s not get ahead of ourselves, | 别高兴太早 |
[18:14] | you’re good, but not “curing Huntington’s” good. | 你很厉害 但不是”治疗亨廷顿”的好手 |
[18:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:30] | It’s clumped. House was right, ice bath’s on. | 凝固了 豪斯是对的 开始冰浴吧 |
[18:35] | You got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[18:38] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别做傻事 |
[18:48] | KUTNER: I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很难 但你得 |
[18:50] | but you need to stay in there for three minutes. | 在里面呆上三分钟 |
[18:51] | (SHIVERING) It’s okay. | 我还好 |
[18:55] | You come to procedures now? | 你是来看测试过程的吗 |
[18:58] | Only the ones that might | 我只是想看看这病人 |
[18:59] | involve stopping the patient’s heart. | 会不会心脏骤停 |
[19:01] | Cameron tell you to be here? | 卡梅隆让你来的 |
[19:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:04] | KUTNER: Tell me about Jonathan. | 和我说说乔纳森吧 |
[19:05] | How’d you get him to come out of hiding? | 你怎么能让他从封闭的世界里出来 |
[19:06] | He was extremely sensitive to touch, | 他的触觉非常敏感 |
[19:10] | yet he had a tactile fascination with newspaper. | 他对报纸有着触觉魔力 |
[19:14] | I mean, he wouldn’t read it, | 我的意思是 他不会读 |
[19:16] | he would just touch it, crinkle it. | 但他能 能摸出来 能感觉出来 |
[19:20] | I thought maybe that was a way in. Papier-mâché and… | 我想这应该是突破口 纸模 |
[19:26] | And it was. | 就是它 |
[19:28] | He let me into his world. | 他让我进入了他的世界 |
[19:30] | Please tell her that talking will ruin the test. | 请告诉她 说话会破坏测试结果的 |
[19:32] | All the kids, I try to become a part of them, | 所有的孩子 我都尝试进入他们的世界 |
[19:35] | and have them become a part of me. | 也让他们成为我的一部分 |
[19:38] | How much longer until the heart attack? | 离心跳失常还有多长时间 |
[19:41] | KUTNER: I wanted to be a doctor from the time I was eight years old, | 我八岁起就开始想当医生了 |
[19:43] | never wanted to be a pediatrician though. | 但却从没想过当儿科医生 |
[19:45] | Now they’re both talking. | 他俩现在还真的聊上了 |
[19:46] | SARAH: Well, I wanted to be a sociologist. | 我原本想当一名社会学家 |
[19:49] | I was supposed to observe a class. | 有一次去旁听 |
[19:51] | I was sent to room 214, | 本来是要到214教室 |
[19:55] | but I went to room 241 instead. | 结果误打误撞去了241教室 |
[19:59] | It was a special ed class. And I just… | 是特殊教育师范课 我感觉… |
[20:02] | (EXHALES) I just felt at home. | 就像梦回故里 |
[20:05] | (TIMER BEEPS) Time. Heart rate’s normal. | 时间到 心率正常 |
[20:06] | You can get out now. | 你可以出来了 |
[20:10] | It’s not cold agglutinins. | 不是冷凝集素的原因 |
[20:13] | I’m not surprised. | 这很正常 |
[20:16] | She obviously has brain damage. | 她有明显脑损伤 |
[20:19] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[20:24] | She screwed up a room number six years ago, | 就因为她六年前走错间屋子 |
[20:26] | and you decide she has brain damage? | 你就确定她有脑损伤 |
[20:29] | HOUSE: Transposed digits. Classic marker for number confusion. | 颠换了数字 典型的混淆数字 |
[20:34] | It means she has a lesion in her left parahippocampal region. | 说明她平行海马区的左半部分有损伤 |
[20:37] | I misdialed a phone number this morning. It must be contagious. | 我今儿上午打错一个电话 估计是被传染的 |
[20:39] | She also forgot to pee before your fake test. | 你们测试前她又忘了上厕所 |
[20:42] | So she has a small bladder. | 只能说明她膀胱小 |
[20:43] | Shows an inability to predict the future. | 说明她不能对将会发生的事情做出预判 |
[20:45] | Also located in the left hemisphere of the brain. | 预判的控制区也在脑半球左侧 |
[20:48] | Close to the parahippocampal region. | 靠近海马平行区 |
[20:50] | Means the damage is ongoing. | 说明病情在加重 |
[20:51] | Two subtle clues, six years apart, | 六年间犯这么点儿小错误 |
[20:53] | that’s hardly compelling evidence. | 可不算是让人信服的证据啊 |
[20:54] | I’m compelled. That’s not what this is. | -我信就成 -这算什么 |
[20:56] | Every time a decent person comes in, | 你每次看到善良的病人 |
[20:58] | you set out to prove that they have brain damage. | 就想尽办法证明他们脑子有问题 |
[21:00] | I never said her deranged personality was a symptom. | 我可没说她疯狂地举动是一种病征 |
[21:03] | You don’t need to. I’ve been here five years. | 不用你说 我在这里五年了 |
[21:05] | I can hear your thoughts from my apartment. | 就算待自己家里 我都知道你怎么想的 |
[21:08] | Can you hear me now? | 现在能听见吗 |
[21:11] | Move on to another organ. | 查一下别的器官 |
[21:13] | I did. | 查了 |
[21:15] | The screwed-up numbers and forgetting to pee points | 记错号码 忘了如厕 |
[21:17] | to her being a human being. | 只能说明她是个正常人 |
[21:18] | The platelet dysfunction | 血小板功能不全 |
[21:20] | and cardiac arrest points to a pancreatic tumor. | 说明可能是胰腺癌 |
[21:22] | Or Multiple Sclerosis. | 或者是多发性硬化症 |
[21:26] | The brain is like the Internet, | 大脑就像互联网 |
[21:27] | packets of information constantly flowing | 将信息打包并不断地从一个区域 |
[21:29] | from one area to another. | 传递到另一个区域 |
[21:31] | Plaques in her brain are like a bad server, | 她脑部的血小板 |
[21:33] | slow down the flow. | 延迟了信息的传递 |
[21:36] | If it’s in the parahippocampus, | 如果病症在平行海马区 |
[21:37] | it’ll spread to the brain stem, | 会扩散至脑干 |
[21:39] | which means it’ll be the lungs next. | 那下一个发病的器官就会是肺部 |
[21:42] | Brain biopsy will show you the plaques. | 大脑活检可以证明这个推断 |
[21:44] | Or we could not cut into her brain. | 也许不用对大脑动手 |
[21:47] | It’s just her pancreas. We should do an ERCP. | 观察胰腺就是了 做个内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术 |
[21:50] | Or we could settle this with | 是啊 我们可以用 |
[21:52] | rock, paper, scissors, | 石头剪子布来决定 |
[21:53] | but, unfortunately, | 但 不幸的是 |
[21:55] | there are people who adjudicate these disputes. | 这事有人说了算 |
[21:58] | A pancreatic tumor is much more likely to kill her. | 胰腺癌基本给病人判了个死刑 |
[22:00] | Not this week, not next week, not next month. | 不是这周 也不是下周或者下个月 |
[22:03] | The number confusion was six years ago. | 混淆数字发生在六年前 |
[22:04] | You don’t think we have time for an ERCP? | 你觉得我们没时间做内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术? |
[22:05] | The heart attack was six hours ago. | 六小时前病人心脏发病 |
[22:07] | Now, maybe, it’s planning to go into | 现在 可能不会发作 |
[22:08] | hiding for a couple of years | 也可能会很多年都不发病 |
[22:10] | or maybe it’s gonna hit her lungs. | 还有可能会发展到她的肺部 |
[22:11] | Stop! | 别吵了 |
[22:13] | We have to assume it’s the brain. | 只能先假定病因在脑部 |
[22:16] | I’ll go fire up the biopsy drill. | 我去给活检钻头热热身 |
[22:19] | No. We have to assume it’s the brain | 且慢 活检前还要排除 |
[22:20] | until we prove otherwise. | 其他的潜在病因 |
[22:22] | Do an MRI, T-2 images. | 做个核磁共振 T-2显影 |
[22:26] | You want me to do another test? | 你让我还做其他的检查? |
[22:28] | You should be able to see the MS plaques. | 那些检查可以让你看到脑部病斑的情况 |
[22:30] | If they exist, you can do your biopsy. | 如果有的话就去做活检 |
[22:35] | No. | 不成 |
[22:39] | You want to say yes, | 你想说可以 |
[22:41] | you know you should say yes. But you also think that | 你知道自己会说同意 但你还在思考 |
[22:43] | this job is about standing up to me. | 你干这活儿就是要针对我的 |
[22:45] | So you’re not gonna say yes, you’re not gonna say no. | 所以你不会说同意 你也不会说不同意 |
[22:47] | You’re just gonna waste time. | 所以说你只是在浪费时间 |
[22:49] | And the patient’s brain or pancreas, or whatever is wrong with her, | 病人的大脑还有胰腺 |
[22:51] | is not gonna wait for you | 或者其他的病情的发展是不等人的 |
[22:53] | to impress your boss. | 不要靠这个来取悦你的老板 |
[22:54] | So, pick one, either him or me. | 所以 从我们两个方案里选一个 |
[22:57] | Do the MRI. | 去做核磁共振 |
[23:13] | You still here? | 你还没走啊 |
[23:16] | The whole point of giving Cameron the job | 让卡梅隆来做工作的目的 |
[23:17] | was so you could… | 就是让你可以… |
[23:18] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[23:29] | House told me I should give her back. | 豪斯说我应该把孩子送回去 |
[23:32] | Instead of being offended, | 我不但没有生气 |
[23:34] | I’ve been wondering if he’s right. | 还在考虑他说的是不是对的 |
[23:37] | He’s not. | 当然是错的 |
[23:38] | He never is, | 他就没说对过什么 |
[23:41] | not when it’s anything personal or human or… | 特别是什么个性人性之类的 |
[23:43] | No. He’s always cold, | 不 虽然他总是那么冷漠 |
[23:46] | he’s always an ass, but he’s very rarely just wrong. | 那么混账 但他很少说错什么 |
[23:50] | I’ve read every bonding and attachment book there is. | 我看了很多培养母子亲情的书 |
[23:55] | I feel like I’m in prison at home. | 可我就是觉得在家像呆在监狱里一样 |
[23:57] | I feel like I’m free here. | 我在这里感到很自由 |
[23:59] | Parents make sacrifices. | 做父母是要做出牺牲的 |
[24:03] | I don’t know if I want to. | 我不知道自己能否做到 |
[24:08] | I’m not proud of this. I feel terrible. | 我一点儿没感到自豪 感觉糟透了 |
[24:11] | I feel like a failure. | 我觉得自己是个失败者 |
[24:20] | But she deserves to be loved. | 但孩子应该得到爱 |
[24:24] | (STAMMERING) I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道说什么好了 |
[24:33] | FOREMAN: No plaques on the left hemisphere. | 左半脑没有病斑 |
[24:36] | … | 海马回也没有异常 |
[24:41] | This is surprising. | 这是咋搞的呢 |
[24:44] | So, can we cancel the biopsy? | 那就不用活检了吧 |
[24:47] | Go ahead with ERCP. | 去做内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术吧 |
[24:54] | I need to talk to you about Remy. | 咱们需要谈谈莱米的事情 |
[24:57] | Who? Thirteen. | -谁 -十三 |
[25:00] | What did you call her? | 你叫她什么 |
[25:01] | She’s on placebo. | 她在服用安慰剂 |
[25:04] | And you want to change that? | 你想改变这种情况 |
[25:07] | I’m the last person you’d ever come to | 说实话 我肯定是你最不想 |
[25:09] | for ethical advice, literally, | 找来寻求建议的人 |
[25:12] | which means you’ve already asked every other person, | 也就是说你已经问遍了除我之外的所有人 |
[25:15] | and no one’s giving you the answer you want. | 他们都没有给出你想要的答案 |
[25:17] | Or I respect your opinion, | 或者因为我看重你的观点 |
[25:19] | and I want to hear what comes to your mind. | 想听听你的看法 |
[25:21] | She invited any of her lesbian friends | 她有没有叫上她的拉拉好友 |
[25:23] | into bed with you? | 和你们一起上床嘿咻 |
[25:24] | I was mistaken. | 算我错了 |
[25:26] | Drug gonna cure her? | 药物对她有效吗 |
[25:30] | It looks promising, | 看上去有点儿效果 减轻了症状 |
[25:33] | reducing symptoms. | 你也许可以不要太激进 |
[25:37] | give her an extra year, maybe three. | 多给她些时间 三两年 |
[25:40] | She’s still dead before you’re 45. | 你45岁的时候她就长辞了 |
[25:42] | The question is, are those few years worth risking the rest | 问题是 这几年是不是该冒终生服药的危险 |
[25:45] | of your life in medicine? | 进行一些治疗 |
[25:51] | No. | 不 |
[25:52] | There. That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 就是的 很难的选择 是吧 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[26:01] | Unless you love her. | 除非你爱她 |
[26:08] | If you love her, then you do stupid things. | 如果你爱她 你会做傻事 |
[26:20] | KUTNER: Common bile duct is clear. | 胆总管正常 |
[26:22] | No filling defects in the biliary tree. | 胆管无充盈缺陷 |
[26:24] | – Oh, God. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[26:26] | It’s her lungs. House was right. | 看她的肺 豪斯是对的 |
[26:28] | O2 sats down to 89. | 氧饱和度降至89 |
[26:29] | (MACHINE BEEPING) Increasing to 100% 02. etter get out. | -输纯氧 -把管子拿出来 |
[26:39] | Do we have to tell him? | 要告诉他吗 |
[26:46] | FOREMAN: The surgeons were able to drain the pleural effusions. | 外科医生已经做了胸膜积水引流 |
[26:48] | The patient’s breathing on her own, | 病人可以自己呼吸 |
[26:50] | but she’s still pretty weak. | 但还是非常虚弱 |
[26:51] | Lung failure proves that one of us was right. | 肺衰竭说明我们中有人是正确的 |
[26:55] | Who said “brain”? | 谁说的脑子有问题来着 |
[26:56] | Yes, you predicted that her lungs would fail, | 没错 你是说过她的肺会衰竭 |
[26:58] | but the MRI was negative for MS. | 但核磁共振却是呈阴性 |
[27:00] | I was right about the where, but not the what. | 我判断对了病程 却弄错了病因 |
[27:04] | A picornavirus could cause localized demyelination | 细小核糖核酸病毒可以引起 |
[27:06] | that the MRI wouldn’t pick up. | 核磁共振检测不到的局部脱髓鞘反应 |
[27:10] | If we run | 如果我们检查下 |
[27:12] | a nerve conduction study on the surface of her brain, | 大脑表层的神经传导就会看到坏死点了 |
[27:15] | we’ll see the dead spots. You’re talking about cutting into her skull? | 你是在说颅内检查吗 |
[27:17] | Actually, I’m talking about cutting off her skull, | 事实上 我是在说开颅手术 |
[27:19] | exposing her brain. | 可以看到她的脑部 |
[27:21] | KUTNER: A pancreatic tumor could still fit. | 还是有可能是胰腺癌 |
[27:23] | It explains the heart, the blood and her lungs. | 可以解释她心脏血液和肺部的症状 |
[27:25] | ERCP was negative. | 内窥镜逆行胰胆管造影术没发现什么 |
[27:27] | And she agrees with me | 她支持我的观点 |
[27:29] | because she agrees with me. Right, sweetie? | 是因为她看好我 是不 宝贝 |
[27:31] | All we need is a more sensitive test. | 我们需要的是更精确的检查 |
[27:33] | Endoscopic ultrasound. | 超声波内窥镜 |
[27:35] | Just accept that you’ve been proven wrong. | 您就认栽了吧 |
[27:38] | You were also proven wrong. | 你也栽了啊 |
[27:40] | Why don’t I get a second test? | 我怎么就不能再做个检查呢 |
[27:42] | Because if I’m right about the brain, | 因为我对脑部的判断是正确的 |
[27:44] | then we don’t have time to indulge your wrongness. | 所以我们不需要再为你的错误浪费时间了 |
[27:47] | Let me know when Cameron says yes | 等卡梅隆对开颅点头的时候 |
[27:48] | to cutting off our patient’s skull. | 再跟我说吧 |
[27:50] | I’ll be doing the endoscopic ultrasound. | 我去做超声波内窥镜去了 |
[27:56] | Good news, | 好消息 |
[27:57] | I don’t need your approval | 不需要您同意 |
[27:59] | for some crazy, | 那些疯狂地未经论证的治疗手段 |
[28:01] | unproven treatment. | 我只想做一个检查 |
[28:05] | Remind me to revoke Kutner’s telephone privileges. | 能不能取消卡特那的电话通报权呢 |
[28:08] | I didn’t realize that was | 我不认为开颅 |
[28:09] | an AMA-approved treatment for MS. | 是多发性硬化的常规检测手段 |
[28:11] | Not searching for MS, | 不是为了检测多发性硬化 |
[28:13] | but what set it off. Equine encephalitis. | 是检测病因 马脑炎 |
[28:15] | Turned a cool breeze of MS into a Cat 5 storm. | 让多发性硬化的病情从微风变成飓风 |
[28:18] | I didn’t realize your patient was a horse. | 我可没觉得你的病人是匹马 |
[28:21] | There’s been human cases. | 是有人类病例的 |
[28:22] | Not when it’s 30 degrees outside. | 那可是在夏季 |
[28:24] | Transmission is by mosquito. | 经蚊虫叮咬传播 |
[28:25] | So, she got bitten six months ago. | 那她可能是六个月前被咬 |
[28:27] | … | 或者是别的感染途径 |
[28:31] | in the left side of her brain. | 正在她的左半脑部蔓延 |
[28:32] | When I get in there I’ll get you the specifics. | 等做了开颅手术 我才能告诉你确切的病因 |
[28:34] | You’re asking me to let you | 你是在让我同意你 |
[28:36] | cut off the top of someone’s head. | 做开颅手术 |
[28:38] | I need more than “I’ll know it when I see it.” | 别跟我说什么打开了才知道的话 |
[28:39] | So, you want proof before | 你是想先证明 |
[28:41] | you let me go looking for the proof? | 再让我做手术了? |
[28:42] | This is the test. You have to give me something. | -只是个检查 -拿点而别的东西给我再谈 |
[28:49] | Cuddy’s gonna love you. | 卡迪会爱死你的 |
[28:52] | The patient, on the other hand, is gonna hate you | 但病人在下周死之前 |
[28:54] | until the day she dies next week. | 都会恨死你的 |
[28:57] | Actually, this idiot will probably forgive you. | 不过这个傻瓜有可能会原谅你 |
[29:10] | You gonna help or what? | 过来帮忙吗 |
[29:12] | THIRTEEN: I want kids. | 我想要小孩 |
[29:16] | I think these kids are already spoken for. | 这些小孩是已经被领养了的 |
[29:18] | Not now. | 不是现在要 |
[29:20] | But since we’re dating I just thought you should know. | 但既然我们好上了 我应该让你知道这事 |
[29:23] | I thought, because of your illness… So did I. | -但我想你的病… -我知道 |
[29:27] | Even when I didn’t know if I had it or not, | 以前即使我没有被确诊 |
[29:30] | I just assumed I couldn’t take the chance. But now, | 我也不敢奢想 但现在… |
[29:34] | even though I know I have it, | 虽然被确诊了 但我觉得… |
[29:38] | it feels like an option. | 这倒是一个选择 |
[29:51] | You really don’t have to keep buying me things. | 你太客气了 |
[29:53] | Just open it. | 打开看看 |
[29:59] | This is nice. | 不错 |
[30:03] | The picture is actually your gift. | 其实相片才是你的礼物 |
[30:09] | That’s your baby. | 是你小孩 |
[30:11] | I took her picture to one of those places | 我把她的照片带去 |
[30:12] | that does that age enhancement thing. | 一个可以推测她长大后的形象的地方 |
[30:14] | And according to the kid who works there, | 在那工作的年轻人经过演算 |
[30:16] | this is a pretty good approximation | 给出了一张她18年后 |
[30:18] | of what your daughter will look like 18 years from now. | 可能长成的模拟像 |
[30:21] | That’s sort of cool. | 这 呃 真酷 |
[30:24] | Right now, she’s just this weird little creature | 她现在还只会吃喝拉撒 |
[30:27] | that sleeps and poops and cries. | 和哭闹的烦人小家伙 |
[30:30] | But that is who she’s going to be. | 但她将会成为这个样子 |
[30:34] | You will be teaching her how to ride a bike, | 你会教她怎么骑车 |
[30:37] | giving her advice about friends | 给她关于朋友和学校的建议 |
[30:39] | and school and having her heart broken, | 陪伴她度过失恋的忧伤 |
[30:42] | she’ll ignore most of it, but some of it will stick. | 或许她会忘掉一大部分 不过有一些终会封存于记忆 |
[30:45] | You’re gonna be there for her through all of that. | 你会一直陪伴她长大 |
[30:49] | You just have to get through this part. That’s all. | 但现在你得熬过这段时光 仅此而已 |
[30:57] | It’s very sweet. | 这真好 |
[31:03] | I’ll pay you back for the photo. | 我会付你照片的钱的 |
[31:07] | Don’t worry about it. That’s just the picture that came with the frame. | 不用了 这张相片是相框自带的 |
[31:09] | You can chuck it. | 不要你可以扔掉 |
[31:22] | A kid with a raging viral syndrome and three dead mosquitoes. | 班上的小孩有病毒性感冒症状 还发现了三只死蚊子 |
[31:29] | I’m off to storm the Bastille. | 这下你们没话说了吧 |
[31:32] | These aren’t mosquitoes. | 这些不是蚊子 |
[31:35] | Fruit flies. Close enough. | 果蝇也是差不多的 |
[31:37] | Acute viral nasopharyngitis? | 急性病毒鼻咽炎? |
[31:39] | One of her students has the common cold? | 她的一个学生得了普通的感冒? |
[31:42] | Team’s not what it used to be. | 团队实力下降了 |
[31:45] | On the other hand, Kutner | 另一方面 卡特那 |
[31:46] | ran his endoscopic ultrasound, didn’t find peep. | 的内镜超声什么也没发现 |
[31:48] | So, disproving it’s her pancreas proves it’s her brain? | 她胰腺没问题就能证明是脑子有问题吗 |
[31:50] | Yes! | 当然 |
[31:53] | You used to do this job. Remember? | 这事你以前又不是没干过 |
[31:55] | It’s what used to pass for evidence. | 证据的筛选就是这么来的 |
[31:56] | Now I do this job. | 我早已经不干了 你不能 |
[31:58] | You brought me three dead bugs and a runny nose! | 拿三只死虫子和一个鼻涕孩来忽悠我 |
[31:59] | I can’t find you the proof you want | 我没法给你想要的证据 |
[32:00] | because it’s trapped inside her head. | 因为它在她的脑袋里面 |
[32:02] | The only way I can get at it is to cut it open | 除非我把她的头打开 |
[32:03] | and rip it out, | 揪它出来 |
[32:04] | which is, apparently, the one test you won’t let me run. | 但你又不让我这么做 |
[32:06] | So, either I do this or I do nothing. | 所以我只能这么糊弄一下了 |
[32:08] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎样 |
[32:10] | Say yes just because you’re House? | 因为你是豪斯就放你一马? |
[32:14] | I’d certainly like that, yeah. | 我觉得这主意不错 |
[32:23] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[32:36] | Cameron actually said yes? | 卡梅隆居然同意了? |
[32:39] | No, I’m just obsessive about clean cuticles. | 不是 我只是对割头皮比较感兴趣而已 |
[32:41] | Sawing off the top of her skull | 把她头骨上面锯掉再把电极 |
[32:43] | and placing electrodes on her brain is insane. | 接入她脑中实在是太疯狂了 |
[32:45] | Right, we should be re-testing her | 对 我们就应该一直 |
[32:47] | pancreas for the umpteenth time. | 查她的胰腺 |
[32:49] | You’re skipping steps because it’s Cameron. | 要没卡梅隆你根本不可能不一步步来 |
[32:50] | You haven’t figured her out yet, | 你还没搞懂她 所以想 |
[32:51] | you want to see how far you can push. | 看看她的底线在哪 |
[32:52] | I’m skipping steps because our patient is skipping steps | 我不一步步来是因为病人 |
[32:54] | on the way to being dead. | 在加速死亡 |
[32:57] | If you got a better idea… | 除非你有更好的办法 |
[32:58] | We should remove her spleen. | 我们应该把她的脾脏摘除 |
[32:59] | Splenic lymphoma explains the damaged platelets, | 脾脏恶性淋巴瘤能够解释 |
[33:01] | the heart, the lungs. | 血小板 心脏和肺的异常 |
[33:05] | If this doesn’t work, spleen is all yours. | 如果我的办法行不通 脾脏随你切 |
[33:08] | Unless I kill her, of course. | 当然前提是她还活着 |
[33:12] | HOUSE: Not only will this allow us to | 这样子不但可以记录下 |
[33:14] | clock your brain’s processing speed, | 你大脑运作的速度 |
[33:16] | you’ll also get free cable for the first three months. | 你还可以免费用三个月的有线电视信号 |
[33:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:22] | A blue car. | 蓝车 |
[33:23] | Is that part of the test? | 这和测试相关吗 |
[33:25] | No, my lease is up next month. You like it? | 不 我租它快到期了 你想要吗 |
[33:29] | I’m gonna ask you a series of questions | 我会问你一系列的问题 |
[33:31] | designed to stimulate left-brain function, | 用于刺激你的左脑功能 |
[33:33] | logic, reasoning, problem solving. | 包括逻辑 推理和解答问题的能力 |
[33:36] | Or as my mentor Old Ben liked to call it, “The dark side.” | 用我的导师老本的话来说就叫”黑暗面” |
[33:41] | If we find slow areas, we know we found damage. | 如果我们发现哪里速度变慢了 我们就找到了受伤的部位 |
[33:43] | We treat, you go home. Ready? | 治疗结束后你就可以回家了 准备好了么 |
[33:45] | I’d nod yes, but I can’t move my head. | 我想点头 但脑袋动不了 |
[33:50] | This pen is red. Its ink is red. ls all ink red? | 这是只红笔 它的墨是红的 所有的墨都是红的吗 |
[33:56] | … | 神经传导速度是12.8米每秒 |
[33:58] | … | 在正常范围里面 |
[33:59] | Cameron’s letting him cut into our patient’s skull | 卡梅隆让他把病人的头骨切开 |
[34:00] | based on nothing but dead bugs | 唯一的凭证只是 |
[34:02] | and someone else’s runny nose. | 几只死虫子和某个鼻涕小孩 |
[34:04] | There are two pints in a quart. Four quarts in a gallon. | 2品脱等于1夸脱 4夸脱等于1加仑 |
[34:07] | How many pints in five gallons? | 5加仑等于几品脱 |
[34:09] | CUDDY ON SPEAKERS: House, step away from the patient. | 豪斯 停止对病人胡搞 |
[34:14] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[34:16] | … | 好了 没事了 |
[34:19] | That’s my old boss. | 我的老上司 |
[34:21] | And by “old,” I don’t mean “former”. | 我这里”老”的意思不是指”从前” |
[34:23] | Insulting me is not gonna make me go away. | 羞辱也不能让我走开 |
[34:25] | You’re not here, | 你又不在这 |
[34:26] | obviously, I’m not trying to make you go away. | 显然我不能让你走开 |
[34:29] | Hint, the answer is a number. | 提示下 答案是个数字 |
[34:31] | Um… 40? | 40吗 |
[34:35] | 12.4 meters per second. Conduction’s still normal. | 12.4米每秒 传导仍然正常 |
[34:38] | Dr. Cameron? You’re actually assisting him with this? | 卡梅隆医生 你居然帮他 |
[34:40] | Yes, because I’m actually familiar with this case. | 是的 因为我对这个病例很熟 |
[34:43] | (CRYING) Well, I’m familiar enough to know | 我对这个病例也很熟 但我至少知道 |
[34:45] | that cutting into | 把她脑袋切开不是必须的 |
[34:48] | this woman’s brain is not necessary. | 她真不好玩 |
[34:51] | Put the phone down, pick up the baby. Make us all happy. | 把电话放下 照顾好小孩 这样大家都高兴 |
[34:55] | Okay, settle down, baby. It’s okay. | 好了 乖 宝宝 好了 |
[34:57] | We’ll be done in a minute. | 马上就好了 |
[34:59] | House, I can call security. I can… | 豪斯 我可以叫警卫来 我可以… |
[35:01] | BP’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[35:03] | Get it back up. I got a whole stack of these. | 让它上升 我这还有一堆问题 |
[35:05] | Give her 10 cc dopamine. | 给她十毫升多巴胺 |
[35:06] | CAMERON: Already am, thanks. | 已经用了 多谢 |
[35:08] | Your baby needs you a lot more than we do. | 你宝宝比我们更需要你 |
[35:09] | You aren’t hungry, you aren’t wet, | 你不饿 也没尿裤子 |
[35:11] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[35:13] | That is so annoying. Can you make it stop? | 太烦人了 别吵行吗 |
[35:17] | Baby’s crying is annoying you? | 小孩哭会烦到你? |
[35:19] | What’s her nerve conduction? | 她的神经传导如何 |
[35:20] | 14.3. It’s actually speeding up. | 14.3 在上升 |
[35:23] | But her BP’s 80 over palp. We’re gonna have to stop. | 仪器显示血压已经低于80了 我们得停下来 |
[35:26] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这没理由啊 |
[35:28] | The fact that you’re wrong doesn’t make any sense | 是你没理由会错 |
[35:30] | or the fact that I believed that you were right? | 还是我没理由相信你先前的判断? |
[35:31] | BP’s still dropping. She’s gonna stroke. | 血压还在下降 她要休克了 |
[35:35] | I’m giving her 10 more cc, and I’m putting an end to this. | 我再给她十毫升 测试得结束了 |
[35:41] | Okay, Rachel, quiet down. I need you to be quiet. | 好了 雷切尔 别吵了 静一静! |
[35:45] | Please, turn that phone off. | 求你了 把电话关掉 |
[35:48] | Why does the baby annoy you, but no one else does? | 为什么就小孩吵你 而其它的人却不会 |
[35:52] | I mean, you’re right about her, but… | 我是说 她是很吵 但 |
[35:54] | I don’t know what you want. | 我不知道你想要什么 |
[35:55] | I will give you anything that you want. | 我可以给你想要的所有东西 |
[35:57] | I don’t know what it is. | 你究竟想要什么! |
[36:01] | Tell me. Please. Just help me. Please! | 告诉我 帮帮我 求你了 |
[36:12] | (CHUCKLES) Really? | 真的? |
[36:15] | That worked? | 这就行了? |
[36:20] | CAMERON: She’s stable. We’re finished here. | 她稳定下来了 这活完了 |
[36:23] | Close her up. | 把头顶封上 |
[36:38] | How long until we can perform the splenectomy? | 还要多久我们才能摘除她的脾 |
[36:40] | Can’t dose her with anesthesia | 现在还没法给她上麻药 |
[36:42] | until the last batch completely clears. | 得等上回的麻醉效果过去 |
[36:44] | How come the baby annoyed her? | 那小孩为什么会烦到她 |
[36:46] | We should get her in there as soon as we can. | 我们得尽快动手术 |
[36:47] | Two hours, at least. | 至少得等两小时 |
[36:48] | Her blood pressure’s in the tank. | 她的血压太低了 |
[36:50] | I hope she lasts two hours. | 不知道能否撑得了两小时 |
[36:53] | What was different? | 有什么区别么 |
[36:56] | Our patient loves all things annoying. | 病人喜欢吵杂的环境 |
[36:59] | She’d love this conversation. | 她会喜欢你的评价的 |
[37:01] | She’s an earth mother, | 她是个大地母亲 能够容忍 |
[37:04] | takes in the freaks and rejects of humanity | 人类中的怪人和次品 |
[37:06] | and tells them they’re A-okay. So, what was different? | 并且给予他们信心 为什么偏偏烦小孩哭闹 |
[37:09] | Her head was open, you were asking | 她脑袋被打开了 你在不停问 |
[37:12] | her questions, a baby was crying. | 她问题 一个小孩在哭闹 |
[37:15] | She had low blood pressure. | 当时她血压偏低 |
[37:19] | According to the laws of physics, | 由于物理定律 低血压 |
[37:21] | low blood pressure causes light-headedness | 导致缺血而晕眩 |
[37:23] | chest pain, but not annoyance. | 和胸痛 但不是烦恼 |
[37:44] | Move your feet. | 脚移开下 |
[37:46] | You decided to keep her. | 你决定收养她了 |
[37:48] | Thank you for telling me. You can go now. | 谢谢告诉我这个 你可以走了 |
[37:54] | I talked to her. We connected. | 我和她聊上了 我们有沟通了 |
[37:59] | You talked at her, | 你对着她讲话 |
[38:01] | you had a chemical reaction. | 身体中产生了化学反应而已 |
[38:03] | Are you trying to annoy me? | 你试图让我不爽吗 |
[38:04] | I’m trying to explain you. | 我试图解释这一切 |
[38:06] | I know it doesn’t make any sense, but it was real. | 我知道这不合常理 但确是真实的 |
[38:10] | It was there. | 我感受到了 |
[38:13] | You want to hold her? Come here, come say hi. | 想抱抱她吗 来 打个招呼 |
[38:18] | You think we’ll bond? | 你觉得我们俩会有感觉吗 |
[38:31] | Is that cute? A little. | -这很可爱吗 -有点 |
[38:34] | If I threw up on you, you’d be pissed. | 我如果吐到你身上 你肯定会不爽 |
[38:38] | (COOING) Your puke isn’t as cute. | 你呕吐的东西没这么可爱 |
[38:40] | That’s ’cause of your hips. | 那是你屁股的原因 |
[38:42] | If she would’ve just gestated a little longer, | 如果她在子宫里呆久点 |
[38:45] | her stomach sphincter would be fully mature. | 她的胃就会发育完全 |
[38:47] | But, no, we have to walk upright, | 但由于人直立行走的缘故 生产的时候头重会先出 |
[38:50] | which means that baby’s head is too big for mommy’s hips. | 而那时她的头已经超过妈妈屁股的容忍力了 |
[38:52] | And by the way, | 顺便说下 那样的话你屁股 |
[38:54] | your hips may be an evolutionary improvement. | 会进化得更大 |
[38:56] | So we’ve evolved to find baby puke cute. | 所以婴儿的呕吐可爱是人类进化的结果 |
[38:59] | ‘Cause otherwise we’d kill them all before | 不然的话在他们生出来之前 |
[39:01] | they became functional. | 就都难产死了 |
[39:10] | Bonding’s over. | 沟通结束 |
[39:12] | I gotta go see another baby. | 我得去看看另外一个小孩 |
[39:18] | So, I can just live spleen-free? | 摘除脾脏后我还可以继续生活? |
[39:21] | Plenty of people live perfectly normal lives without… | 一堆人没脾也活得很好 |
[39:23] | HOUSE: Spleen’s fine. | 脾是正常的 |
[39:25] | It’s not her brain. | 不是她脑部的问题 |
[39:27] | Of course it’s her brain. | 当然是脑部的问题 |
[39:28] | You’ve looked at her brain, | 你打开她头骨看了 |
[39:30] | you took off her skull, you found nothing. | 什么也没发现 |
[39:32] | Didn’t look in the right part. | 没查对地方 |
[39:35] | Didn’t look in the heart part. | 没去查她的心脏 |
[39:39] | In the womb, blood has to bypass | 人在子宫的时候 血液要绕开肺 |
[39:42] | the lungs since they don’t work yet. | 因为那个时候它还未启用 |
[39:45] | When we’re born, we take our first big breath, | 我们出生后会大吸一口气 |
[39:48] | lungs expand, and the ductus closes. | 肺张开而相应的血管终止运作 |
[39:51] | Yours didn’t. | 但你的没有 |
[39:55] | She has a Patent ductus arteriosus. | 她有动脉导管未闭症 |
[39:58] | When you get stressed, your blood pressure goes up, | 当你紧张的时候 你的血压增高 |
[40:01] | forces open the ductus, | 血管被迫张开 |
[40:04] | blood takes a little detour, makes it leak from your nose, | 血流绕了下 然后从你的鼻子 |
[40:07] | your stomach, your lungs, | 胃和肺中漏出来 |
[40:10] | and more significantly, keeps it flowing to | 更重要的是 它使得血液 |
[40:12] | the right side of your brain and away from your left. | 更加集中于你的右脑而左脑缺血 |
[40:16] | Which means that when you get stressed, you get un-stressed. | 所以当你紧张的时候 却不会表现出紧张 |
[40:21] | That’s why you’re so good with those annoying kids. | 这解释了你和那些烦人的小孩相处得那么好 |
[40:24] | And why, when your blood pressure dropped, | 还解释了当你的血压降低的时候 |
[40:27] | you were able to identify Cuddy as an annoying human being. | 你能够意识到卡迪很烦人 |
[40:32] | Good news is we can fix the heart. | 好消息是 我们可以治好心脏 |
[40:36] | Bad news for the annoying kids. | 但对那些小孩来说就不是好事了 |
[40:46] | CAMERON: She’s incredible. | 她太棒了 |
[40:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | Great work today. | 今天干得不错 |
[40:53] | I should have trusted your instincts. I will in the future. | 我应该相信你的直觉 以后我会注意的 |
[40:58] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[41:01] | I think I just apologized. If you want, | 我刚道歉了 如果你需要 |
[41:03] | I can get down on my knees. | 我可以给你低声下气的道歉 |
[41:05] | It’s not because of you. | 这和你无关 |
[41:07] | I approved an insane procedure | 我批准了一个疯狂的手术 |
[41:10] | with no proof, no evidence… | 没有论证 证据 没– |
[41:13] | You made the right call. | 你的决定是正确的 |
[41:15] | The problem was a brain problem. | 是脑部的问题 |
[41:17] | Without the procedure, | 如果不做这个手术 豪斯永远不会注意到 |
[41:19] | House never notices the increased left brain function. | 左边大脑功能增强 |
[41:21] | She’d be dead if you hadn’t said yes. | 如果你不同意手术她可能就死了 |
[41:23] | I know. But… | 我知道 但 |
[41:28] | I’ll always say yes to House. | 我总是同意豪斯的意见 我 |
[41:30] | I studied under him. He’s in my head. | 在他的指导下学习 他是我的偶像 |
[41:33] | And if you gave anyone else this job, | 如果你让别人做这份工作 |
[41:35] | they would always say no. Because… | 他们会拒绝豪斯的要求 因为 |
[41:37] | Well, because they should. | 呃 因为他们应该那样 |
[41:40] | House is insane. | 豪斯太疯狂了 |
[41:43] | Which leaves me. | 所以就让我管是吧 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:58] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙好啊 |
[42:01] | It’s okay, buddy, come here. | 没事 伙计 来这 |
[42:03] | I missed you so much. I missed you. | 我太想你了 我想你 |
[42:10] | How are you? | 你有吗? |
[42:11] | – Good. – Yeah? You look so handsome. | 很好啊 你太帅了 |