时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Mr. Randall. | 兰德尔先生 |
[00:27] | They are here. | 他们到了 |
[00:45] | 52 million includs over 6 million ARTI-issue pursuing into | 5200万 包括超过6百万用于可选 |
[00:50] | – The over the lot of option. – When do we close? | -地点的仪器追踪 -什么时候能结束 |
[00:51] | It would be subjected to regulatory approval and both Toronto and | 得看调节装置测试通过 同时多伦多和… |
[00:55] | I didn’t say how, Alva, I said when. | 我没问方式 阿尔瓦 我问何时 |
[00:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[00:59] | You sure this is the direction you want to go, Roy? | 你确信是你想进行的方向吗 罗伊 |
[01:02] | This would move us from energy service into energy… | 这会让我们由能源服务商成为… |
[01:05] | You don’t think oil’s going out? | 你不认为石油会用尽吗 |
[01:06] | Of course it’s gonna go out | 当然会用尽 |
[01:09] | The question is when. | 问题是何时 |
[01:10] | The question is always when. If we wait until the deal make sense | 焦点永远是合适 如果我们等到这交易 |
[01:12] | To everyone else, we’re gonna be waiting in line behind everyone else. | 对别人也有意义 我们就要落后于别人 |
[01:15] | All I’m saying is… | 我只是说 |
[01:17] | The same cover-your-ass crap you always say. | 和你一般用来保住你饭碗的废话一样 |
[01:20] | We’re gonna have to wrap this up. | 我们要掩饰起来 |
[01:21] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[01:22] | – Where are you going? – Upstairs. | -去哪 -上楼 |
[01:24] | Get the regulators on it. | 尽快让稳压器上市 |
[01:26] | I want to close by the end of the month. | 最好是月底之前 |
[01:26] | Come on, Roy. There are ten other items on the agenda. | 罗伊 议程上还有十多项问题呢 |
[01:29] | Which will have to wait until next week. | 等下个星期再说 |
[01:30] | You can’t drag us all out of the office, | 你不能把我们从办公室拖出来 |
[01:32] | Get halfway through, and then just kick us out. | 说个一半 再把我们赶走 |
[01:34] | Yeah, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[02:03] | The antibiotic treatment had no effect. | 抗生素治疗没有效果 |
[02:05] | Both the fever and the pain are getting worse, | 发烧和疼痛都在加剧 |
[02:08] | Which means it’s not clostridium difficile. | 意味着不是艰难梭状芽胞杆菌感染 |
[02:10] | But you said that was the only diagnosis that made sense. | 但你说过这是唯一合理的诊断 |
[02:13] | It was. | 曾今确实是 |
[02:15] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 他得住院治疗 |
[02:18] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:22] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去医院 |
[02:25] | I know, buddy. | 我知道 小伙计 |
[02:28] | But we may need to. | 但是我们需要去 |
[02:30] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[02:32] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[02:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道呢 |
[02:39] | Well, I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[02:44] | And I’m always right, aren’t I? | 而且我经常是对的那个 对吧 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:26] | I want House. | 我要豪斯医生应诊 |
[03:27] | I understand, but I told you | 我明白 但是我告诉你了 |
[03:30] | Dr. House isn’t available. | 豪斯医生不能应诊 |
[03:31] | Dr… Call him. | 给他打电话 |
[03:32] | Tell him I’ll have a private jet | 告诉他我有私人飞机 |
[03:35] | Pick him up from whatever island… | 可以把他从任何一个岛上接回来 |
[03:37] | He isn’t on vacation. | 他不是在度假 |
[03:38] | Dr. Foreman’s one of our best doctors. | 福曼医生是我们最好的医生之一 |
[03:40] | Is House in jail? | 豪斯入狱了吗 |
[03:41] | No. | 没有 |
[03:43] | Foreman is currently working with two of House’s | 福曼现在和豪斯最老练的两个 |
[03:45] | – Most veteran associates. – Rehab? | -副手一起工作 -戒毒吗 |
[03:47] | No. | 不是 |
[03:49] | Mr. Randall, your son will be in good hands. | 兰德尔先生 你的儿子会得到很好的照顾 |
[03:52] | My son…has already been in good hands, | 我儿子已经得到了很好的照顾 |
[03:56] | And he’s still dying. | 可他还是在面临死亡 |
[03:58] | I’m through dealing with good. | 我已经不信优秀的说法 |
[04:01] | I want the best and everyone I’ve asked says that’s House. | 我想要最好的 而所有人都说豪斯是 |
[04:05] | So unless he’s dead, comatose, | 所以除非他死了 昏迷了 |
[04:08] | Or insane, I want him treating my son today. | 或者疯了 否则我要他今天来治疗我的儿子 |
[04:19] | You could have said no in good conscience. | 公平的说你可以拒绝他 |
[04:22] | The kid’ll still be Foreman’s patient, | 这孩子还是福曼的病人 |
[04:23] | But his dad wants you making the decisions. | 但他的爸爸希望你来做决定 |
[04:26] | Then he’s not my patient. | 那么他不是我的病人 |
[04:28] | You want to give me none of the responsibility | 也就是说 我不能负责这个病例 |
[04:29] | And all of the liability? | 却要承担所有的责任 |
[04:31] | Which means I get… | 那就是说我 |
[04:34] | Oh, cool. | 太好了 |
[04:36] | Don’t let him do anything crazy. | 别让他做疯事 |
[04:39] | When is he getting his license back | 他什么时候能拿回行医执照 |
[04:41] | So we can stop playing this game? | 那我们就可以不用玩游戏了 |
[04:43] | Maybe never. This game is fun. | 可能永远不会 这游戏挺有意思 |
[04:46] | You also need to prepare president Dibala’s case | 你还要准备这周关于 |
[04:49] | For this week’s morbidity and mortality conference. | 迪巴拉总统的病理和死亡听证会 |
[04:52] | Ohh, unfortunately I’m overdue a mani-pedi appointment. | 真不幸 我要错过这个约会了 |
[04:55] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[04:56] | Foreman’s department. | 福曼的部门 |
[04:58] | Oh, right. | 是的 |
[04:59] | Well, he’s got all the time in the world. | 世界上仅他一家 |
[05:00] | We made the wrong call. He died. | 我们诊断错误 他死了 |
[05:03] | There’s nothing to present. | 没什么可出席说明 |
[05:04] | It obviously garnered a lot of curiosity. | 显然激起了他们的好奇心 |
[05:07] | And we don’t have more important things to do | 比起满足那些无聊的好奇心 |
[05:08] | Than satisfy everyone’s idle curiosity? | 难道我们没有更重要的事做吗 |
[05:11] | It’s not idle. | 不是无聊的 |
[05:13] | The question of how we deal with two possible diagnoses | 关于如何应对两个可能的诊断 |
[05:16] | Whose treatments are contraindicated ss worth discussing. | 谁的治疗欠妥当的 值得讨论 |
[05:22] | Abdominal pain increasing in severity and frequency, | 腹痛越来越频繁而严重 |
[05:24] | Fever, dehydration, | 发烧 脱水 |
[05:25] | Diarrhea, weight loss. | 腹泻 体重减轻 |
[05:27] | Mom died from kidney failure caused by | 他妈妈因1型糖尿病 |
[05:29] | Tag one diabetes has just been ruled out | 而肾衰竭死亡 将上述都排除 |
[05:31] | 17 doctors. | 十七个医生 |
[05:32] | Everything’s been ruled out. | 可能的原因都被排除了 |
[05:34] | Which means we have to re-rule out. | 意味着我们要重新排除一下 |
[05:37] | Get a new history and physical. | 重新建立一份病史和身体状况报告 |
[05:38] | Unless that’s crazy, boss. | 除非这样做很疯狂 老板 |
[05:43] | You been out of the country | 你最近出过国 |
[05:45] | Or on any recent camping trips? | 或是参加过野营吗 |
[05:47] | No camping. | 没参加过野营 |
[05:48] | But we were in Montreal back in January. | 但是一月份的时候我们去蒙特利尔了 |
[05:50] | We went to see the NHL all-star game for my birthday. | 我们去看冰球全明星赛为我庆生 |
[05:53] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[05:55] | Where’s Dr. House? | 豪斯医生在哪 |
[05:57] | In his office. | 在他的办公室 |
[05:58] | He’s really more of a decider than a doer. | 他是个决策者而不是执行者 |
[06:01] | He’s decided we should start over. | 他要我们重新开始 |
[06:03] | Never know what previous doctors may have missed. | 因为不知道以前的医生会遗漏什么 |
[06:09] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[06:11] | Does that hurt more when I push there? | 我按下去的时候疼吗 |
[06:13] | Not really. | 不疼 |
[06:15] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:17] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[06:19] | Just keep it clean, simple. | 按规矩来就好 很简单 |
[06:22] | We did a test that called into question | 我们做了一项检查 动摇了 |
[06:23] | Our initial diagnosis, so we changed our mind. | 我们最初的诊断 然后我们改主意了 |
[06:26] | And if they ask how the test was done? | 可是如果他们问我们怎么做的怎么办 |
[06:28] | Why would they do that? It’s a routine lab test. | 他们为什么问 这是常规实验室测试 |
[06:31] | Routine lab tests don’t involve blood you stole | 常规测试不包括你从尸体身上 |
[06:34] | From a corpse to trick me | 偷取血液样本来忽悠我 |
[06:35] | Into giving the guy the wrong treatment. | 使我作出错误的治疗 |
[06:36] | Yes, and if you brought that up, | 是的 如果你那样说 |
[06:38] | It’d certainly make for a lively debate about the morality | 我就要站在道德的立场上解释为什么 |
[06:40] | Of murdering murderers. | 谋杀一名谋杀犯 |
[06:42] | But since you burned the only evidence of that– | 但是当你烧掉唯一的证据的时候 |
[06:44] | To cover for you, not me. | 为了帮你 而不是我 |
[06:46] | You’re protected. | 你是受保护的 |
[06:47] | The decision was a coin flip. | 那是个二选一的决定 |
[06:49] | There was no right or wrong answer. | 没有对或错 |
[06:52] | The body’s underground, 8,000 miles away. | 尸体已经在八千英里之外下葬了 |
[06:55] | Nobody can prove anything. | 没有人有证据 |
[06:57] | That room will be filled, | 那间房子会挤满了人 |
[06:58] | Not because of the coin flip, | 不是因为那个二选一的诊断 |
[06:59] | Not because of the patient, | 不是因为病人 |
[07:01] | But because House’s department screwed up. | 而是因为豪斯的部门搞砸了 |
[07:03] | They’re gonna be like sharks in a chum-filled swimming pool | 他们会像鲨鱼在挤满了人的泳池一样 |
[07:06] | And there’s no way I’m jumping in | 除非我在铁笼子里 |
[07:08] | Unless I’m in a steel cage. | 我没理由跳进去 |
[07:10] | So what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[07:12] | I want to know you have everything covered. | 我要知道你把一切都掩饰好了 |
[07:15] | Got what covered? | 掩饰什么 |
[07:18] | We’re just reviewing the Dibala case. | 我们回顾下迪巴拉的案子 |
[07:20] | Making sure we didn’t miss anything. | 确保没有遗漏 |
[07:22] | We didn’t. | 没有遗漏 |
[07:24] | Except of course the thing that killed him. | 除了最终杀死他的原因 |
[07:28] | He’s constipated. | 他有便秘症 |
[07:30] | Physical revealed a mass in his abdomen, | 体检显示他的腹部一团糟 |
[07:31] | So I repeated the X-ray. | 所以我给他重做了X光 |
[07:32] | Old one was clean. | 旧的没有问题 |
[07:34] | New one shows that his colon’s almost completely impacted. | 新的显示他的直肠几乎完全收缩 |
[07:36] | Obstruction would explain the pain. | 肠梗塞可以解释疼痛 |
[07:39] | Think they just screwed up the old X-ray? | 他们搞砸了旧的X光检查吗 |
[07:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:46] | Hirschsprung’s? | 希尔施普龙病 |
[07:48] | It’s a congenital disorder of the nerves in the colon. | 先天性的直肠神经紧张 |
[07:50] | Very rare in a child your son’s age. | 在你儿子这个年纪很罕见 |
[07:52] | Most doctors would never think of it. | 一般医生都不会想到 |
[07:54] | And you came up with this? | 是你想出来的吗 |
[07:55] | It’s House’s idea. | 是豪斯的观点 |
[07:57] | We need a barium enema and biopsy to confirm. | 我们仍需通过钡灌肠和活检来确认 |
[07:59] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[08:00] | It tastes really bad, | 这药会很难吃 |
[08:02] | But it’s gonna make me feel a lot better. | 可是它能让我好起来 |
[08:06] | Actually, you’re not gonna taste it. | 实际上 你不需要去吃它 |
[08:20] | You should try searching for “Misty May digs for gold.” | 你应该搜索一下 “梅小姐赢得金牌” |
[08:24] | Make sure you put it in quotes. | 记住要用双引号哦 |
[08:26] | I’m making travel plans. | 我在做旅游计划 |
[08:28] | Just need to get away. | 只是想去走走 |
[08:31] | Have some time to myself. | 给自己点时间 |
[08:33] | You getting the hint? | 你明白了吗 |
[08:36] | So that’s it? | 就那样吗 |
[08:39] | You’re done with your little experiment with Foreman? | 你和福曼的小实验就这么完了吗 |
[08:42] | It wasn’t an experiment. It was a relationship. | 不是什么实验 是一段感情 |
[08:45] | You may want to look into the difference. | 你可能会想研究两者有什么区别 |
[08:49] | I’m glad you’re better, House. | 我很高兴你好起来了 豪斯 |
[08:52] | I actually liked working for you. | 我其实很乐意为你工作 |
[08:54] | But I’m not coming back. | 可是我不会回来了 |
[08:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:58] | ‘Cause if you came back, | 因为如果你回来 |
[09:00] | Foreman would try and save the relationship | 福曼会试图挽救这段感情 |
[09:02] | And he’d give up being the boss. | 然后他就辞去领导的职位 |
[09:04] | Are you here to try to save my relationship with Foreman? | 你是在挽救我和福曼的感情吗 |
[09:08] | God no. | 当然不是 |
[09:10] | Trying to save my relationship with Foreman. | 我是试图挽救我和福曼的关系 |
[09:12] | Right now I’m Kobe playing the game I love | 现在的我就像科比 用我的方式 |
[09:15] | However the hell I want. | 打我喜欢的比赛 |
[09:17] | Phil Jackson has to listen to everyone else bitch about it. | 而菲尔·杰克逊要听其他人的非议 |
[09:20] | Enjoy Cabo. | 去海角玩得开心点 |
[09:26] | I’m going to Thailand. | 我准备去泰国 |
[09:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[09:32] | Good-bye, House. | 再见了 豪斯 |
[09:34] | Good-bye, Thirteen. | 再见 十三 |
[09:40] | Last week, yesterday, today. | 这是上星期 昨天 今天的情况 |
[09:42] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[09:44] | He’s pain-free for the first time in months. | 几个月以来他第一次不会感到疼痛 |
[09:46] | He’s even hungry. | 他甚至会饿了 |
[09:48] | I’m starving. | 我都快饿死了 |
[09:50] | Still waiting for the biopsy results, | 仍然等待活检结果 |
[09:51] | But obviously it’s a good sign. | 可是很明显这是个好兆头 |
[09:52] | You’re gonna want to take it slow. | 我们得慢慢来 |
[09:54] | Don’t try to regain all the lost weight in one meal. | 别想大吃一顿把之前减掉的体重补回来 |
[09:58] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[10:00] | Abdomen feels normal, but it looks bigger. | 腹部摸起来正常 可是看起来偏大 |
[10:04] | Jack, are you feeling…Jack? | 杰克 你觉得 杰克 |
[10:06] | Hey, Jack, you okay? | 杰克 你还好吗 |
[10:09] | Right eye’s fixed. | 右眼不能动了 |
[10:11] | Lateral rectus palsy. | 眼外直肌瘫痪 |
[10:14] | He’s seizing. | 癫痫发作 |
[10:15] | Need five milligrams of diazepam. | 需要5毫克的安定 |
[10:17] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:19] | Put that on his head and turn off the lights. | 放这个在他头上 把灯关上 |
[10:20] | I need to see his optic disk. | 我要检查他的视神经盘 |
[10:22] | Heart rate’s elevated. Come on, come on, hold his head. | 心率上升 快点扶着他的头 |
[10:24] | – I’m trying. – Wait! Where’s house? | -我也想 -等等 豪斯去哪里了 |
[10:25] | Mr. Randall, we need you to step back. | 兰德尔先生 请退后一点 |
[10:27] | His optic disk is swollen. | 他的实盘神经在膨胀 |
[10:28] | He’s got intracranial hypertension. | 颅内压增高 |
[10:29] | Furosemide. 20 milligrams IV. | 利尿素 20毫升静脉注射 |
[10:31] | We could intubate him… | 我们可以给他插管 |
[10:33] | Need five more milligrams of diazepam. | 再加5毫克安定 |
[10:35] | Dc the monitors. | 打开屏幕 |
[10:37] | Push 500 milligrams phenytoin. | 注入500毫克苯妥英 |
[10:38] | We can’t push that much. | 我们不可以打那么多 |
[10:40] | We got to remove the pressure or his brain could herniate. | 我们必须减压 不然他的脑会脱离 |
[10:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[10:45] | 50 milligrams of phenytoin. | 50毫克苯妥英 |
[10:48] | Page Chase. Tell him to meet us in the O.R. | 呼叫奇斯 叫他去手术室等我们 |
[10:51] | We need your consent. | 我们需要你的同意 |
[10:52] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎样了 |
[10:54] | Pressure in his skull’s too high. | 他颅内压太高 |
[10:55] | If we don’t reduce it, it can evoke damage to his brain | 如果我们不及时减压 他脑部会受到创伤 |
[10:57] | But he was just talking. He was smiling. | 可是他刚才还有说有笑的 |
[10:59] | We need to drill burr holes. | 我们需要给他钻孔 |
[11:00] | Drill into his head? | 在他头上钻孔吗 |
[11:02] | Phenytoin’s not working. Paralyze him. | 苯妥英没有作用 给他麻醉 |
[11:04] | Three milligrams pancuronium. | 3毫克巴夫龙 |
[11:05] | Then intubate and hyperventilate. | 插入导管并换气 |
[11:08] | Where’s House? | 豪斯去了哪里 |
[11:09] | House isn’t here. Do we have your consent? | 豪斯不在 我们得到你同意了吗 |
[11:12] | Do we have your consent? | 我们得到你同意了吗 |
[11:14] | Ready? | 准备 |
[11:15] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:19] | Three milligrams pancuronium. | 3毫克巴夫龙 |
[11:27] | Look at the monitors. He’s still seizing. | 看显示器 他还在癫痫 |
[11:29] | We need to do this now. | 我们必须这么做了 |
[11:33] | Go. | 开始 |
[11:49] | Electrical seizure activity’s stopped. | 癫痫停止 |
[11:54] | Intracranial pressure’s declining. | 颅内压降低 |
[11:56] | Come on. Keep going. | 继续啊 |
[11:58] | Pressure’s down to eight. | 压力降至8 |
[12:00] | I’ll go tell the dad. | 我通知他爸爸 |
[12:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[12:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:10] | He hasn’t had any more seizures, | 他癫痫没有发作了 |
[12:12] | And cytological examination of the subdural fluid | 硬膜下积液的细胞检测 |
[12:14] | Showed no abnormalities. | 没有显示异常 |
[12:16] | Don’t usually see brain damage after a rectal biopsy. | 在直肠活检后有脑部创伤很少见 |
[12:20] | He was fine after the procedure. | 疗程过后他很好 |
[12:22] | No headaches. No mental status change. | 没有头痛 精神状态没变 |
[12:23] | Wasn’t anything we did. | 不是因为我们的治疗导致 |
[12:25] | It’s not just his brain. | 是他的脑的问题 |
[12:27] | He’s continuing to build up fluid in his abdominal cavity | 他的腹腔持续积水 |
[12:28] | As well as the dura. | 硬脑膜也是 |
[12:30] | We’ve inserted shunts to drain it. | 我们已经嵌入分流器排积水 |
[12:32] | Got to be some sort of systemic infection. | 应该是某种系统感染 |
[12:34] | Not after spending the last week getting pumped | 不是在上星期注射了 |
[12:36] | Full of IV antibiotics. | 很多抗生素之后 |
[12:38] | Notice anything odd about the shape of the fluid collection? | 发现积水收集的形状有什么异常没有 |
[12:41] | Oh, god, it’s… | 天啊 |
[12:44] | The virgin mary. | 是童贞玛丽亚 |
[12:46] | The edge should be tapered, | 边缘应该是锥形的 |
[12:49] | Lens shaped. | 晶体的形状 |
[12:54] | Unless… | 除非 |
[12:57] | The dural layer was already separated from the brain | 脑部开始积水的时候 |
[12:59] | When the fluid started to build up. | 硬脑膜已经跟脑分离 |
[13:03] | Get a dural biopsy to confirm brain cancer. | 进行硬脑膜活检 确认脑癌 |
[13:07] | Nice catch. | 观察得不错 |
[13:12] | Bangkok. Flight 799. | 曼谷 799航班 |
[13:15] | Wow. Bangkok. Sounds awesome | 哇 曼谷 好棒哦 |
[13:18] | How long? | 去多久 |
[13:19] | Not sure yet. | 不确定呢 |
[13:20] | Luckily I have a friend | 还好我有个朋友 |
[13:23] | Who’s staying at my place taking care of my dog. | 会在我家照顾我的狗 |
[13:27] | He’s really big, so he needs a lot of exercise. | 他很壮 需要很多运动 |
[13:31] | Remy Hadley. H-a-d-l-e-y. | 雷米·哈德利 拼写是H-a-d-l-e-y. |
[13:34] | What, you think I’m gonna rob the place? | 你觉得我会去你家抢劫吗 |
[13:36] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是咯 |
[13:38] | In case you haven’t noticed, I have a job. | 如果你留意到的话 我是有工作的 |
[13:40] | Look, I’m sorry. I don’t know you. | 听着 我很抱歉 我不认识你 |
[13:42] | You’re either honest or dishonest. | 你可能是诚实的 也可能不是 |
[13:44] | I figured the safer choice is– | 我觉得安全的选择是 |
[13:45] | Is to treat a stranger like an ass. | 像混蛋一样对陌生人 |
[13:47] | Nice way to live your life… bitch. | 很好的生活方式 贱人 |
[13:49] | I said I’m sorry. | 我说了我很抱歉 |
[13:51] | Oh, hello. | 噢 你好 |
[13:53] | I was wondering if there were any business class seats | 请问还有没有商务舱的座位 |
[13:55] | Open that I could use my miles to upgrade to. | 我可以用我的积分升级 |
[13:57] | I don’t know you, but I assumed I could trust you. | 我也不认识你 可是我假设你是个好人 |
[14:02] | Welcomed you in my car. | 欢迎搭车 |
[14:03] | Okay, you’re a saint. | 好吧 你是个圣徒 |
[14:06] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[14:07] | I confirmed my reservation last night. | 我昨晚刚确认过预订的 |
[14:09] | So rebook it. | 那就再订一次 |
[14:12] | Well, obviously it was a mistake on your end, not mine. | 很明显是你们出错了 不是我 |
[14:16] | No, I’m on my way to the airport | 不行 我都已经在去机场的路上了 |
[14:18] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[14:22] | They didn’t believe you, huh? | 他们不信你吧 |
[14:31] | Brain cancer? | 脑癌 |
[14:33] | We should know for sure by the morning. | 明早我们就能确认诊断了 |
[14:36] | Our luck just keeps getting worse, huh? | 我们真是越来越倒霉了 不是么 |
[14:39] | Treatment options are getting better every day. | 治疗手段每一天都在发展 |
[14:41] | There’s no visible mass, so even if the biopsy | 并没有肉眼可见的大型肿瘤 |
[14:44] | Comes back positive | 即使活检结果是阳性的 |
[14:45] | We’ve caught it early. | 也是早期癌症 |
[14:45] | Oh, so you’re telling me this is good news? | 那你的意思是说这还是个好消息咯 |
[14:48] | I’m saying we will do whatever we can. | 我只是说的是我们会全力以赴 |
[14:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:00] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:01] | Foreman needs more help with the m and m prep. | 还得帮福曼准备病理和死亡听证会 |
[15:02] | Okay, I’ll come up and help | 好的 做完活检后 |
[15:04] | After I finish the biopsy. | 我也来帮忙 |
[15:06] | We can handle it. | 我们能搞定 |
[15:07] | I’ll see you at home later. | 待会家里见 |
[15:08] | If you’re here, I might as well be. | 你在这儿的话 我也不回去 |
[15:09] | Go home. Get some rest. | 回家休息会吧 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause I’m gonna be waking you up as soon as I get home. | 因为我一到家就会吵醒你 |
[15:21] | Stay out of my life. | 远离我的生活 |
[15:24] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:26] | I know you canceled my reservation. | 我知道是你取消我了预定的航班 |
[15:28] | You obviously saw me log in | 你在咖啡屋偷窥我的时候 |
[15:29] | When you were spying on me in the coffee shop. | 肯定看到我预定了航班 |
[15:31] | I was talking to you. | 我当时和你说话了 |
[15:33] | I was spying on the milf in the running shorts. | 我偷窥的是那个穿运动短裤的辣妹 |
[15:35] | I’m not coming back on the team. | 我是不回到你的小组的 |
[15:36] | I don’t want you back on the team. | 我又没让你回来 |
[15:37] | I cannot work for, with, or around Foreman. | 做福曼的下属 同事 或在他周围都不行 |
[15:41] | Which is why I don’t want you back on the team. | 所以我说了我并不想让你回来 |
[15:44] | Now that you’re out of the picture, | 没有你的干扰 |
[15:45] | He’s better than ever, which is gonna make me | 他比以前更好了 这也让我的工作 |
[15:47] | Less miserable than ever, which is why neither of us | 不那么悲惨 所以我们俩根本 |
[15:49] | Gives a damn how, when, or on what island | 不在乎你到底怎么去 什么时候去 |
[15:51] | In the Bahamas you want to get from it all. | 去哪一个巴哈马岛 |
[15:53] | The Bahamas? | 巴哈马群岛? |
[15:54] | Costa rica? | 难道是哥斯达黎加 |
[15:56] | I told you Thailand. | 我都跟你说了是泰国 |
[15:58] | I assumed you were lying, | 我还以为你骗我呢 |
[16:00] | Because it would have been idiotic of you to tell me truth. | 一般你只有脑子秀逗了才会跟我说实话 |
[16:03] | Yet another reason I have no use for you. | 另外一个原因就是你对我一无是处 |
[16:10] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[16:11] | When cameron sent Dibala’s blood to the lab, | 卡梅隆把迪巴拉的血样送到分析室后 |
[16:14] | She specifically asked for the anticentromere antibodies test. | 她特意强调要做抗着丝点抗体测试 |
[16:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[16:19] | The printout they sent you included | 于是他们给你的报告单里 |
[16:20] | Just the anticentromere antibodies, | 只有抗着丝点抗体的结果 |
[16:22] | But the lab also did a full blood panel. | 但分析室也做了血小板检验 |
[16:24] | So, I’m not an idiot. | 那又怎样 我又不笨 |
[16:26] | I obviously made sure the cadaver I got the sample from | 我确定我抽血的那具尸体的血型 |
[16:28] | Had the same blood type. | 与迪巴拉血型一致 |
[16:29] | You apparently didn’t check his cholesterol. | 显然你没测试他的胆固醇 |
[16:31] | How far off? | 差多少 |
[16:35] | 20% 20%. | |
[16:55] | Dibala didn’t die of high cholesterol. | 迪巴拉不是死于高胆固醇 |
[16:57] | Why would anyone even bother to compare the two reports? | 谁会那么无聊去比对这两份报告呢 |
[16:59] | The same reason I did. | 跟我这么做的原因一样 |
[17:00] | Because they’re looking for anything | 因为他们在找我们任何 |
[17:01] | We might have screwed up. | 可能出错的地方 |
[17:03] | We could claim the blood analyzer broke. | 我们可以声称血样分析机坏了 |
[17:04] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[17:06] | Cameron documented that it was perfectly calibrated | 卡梅隆记录说她做测试时 |
[17:07] | When she did the test. | 严格照章办事 |
[17:09] | So the numbers are off, it’s weird. Who cares? | 就算夸张了点 很诡异 谁在乎 |
[17:11] | If it comes up, just act surprised | 如果被发现了 就佯装惊讶 |
[17:13] | Like it’s some irrelevant curiosity. | 那种不关己事的好奇心 |
[17:14] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[17:16] | I can’t go in there and stack lie upon lie. | 我无法用一个谎来圆另一个谎 |
[17:20] | We got to figure out a way to explain this. | 你得想个办法把这事解释清楚 |
[17:24] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[17:25] | Missed you this morning. | 早上没见着你 |
[17:26] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[17:27] | I needed to get in early. I didn’t want to wake you. | 今天得早点上班 不想吵醒你 |
[17:30] | I thought you did want to wake me. | 我以为你是想吵醒我的 |
[17:31] | At least that’s what you said last night. | 至少昨天晚上你是这么说的 |
[17:32] | – I’m out of here. – no, no. | -我先走了 -别 等等 |
[17:33] | I have the biopsy results. | 我拿到活检结果了 |
[17:34] | It’s not cancer. | 不是脑癌 |
[17:39] | How can so much be wrong with nothing being wrong? | 既然没病为什么又会病成这样呢 |
[17:43] | Since when has cancer been considered nothing? | 啥时候起癌症等于没病了 |
[17:45] | I just said it’s not cancer. | 我刚说了不是癌症 |
[17:47] | The cell morphologies were all normal. | 细胞形态都很正常 |
[17:48] | And so are the most recent ct scans. | 最近的CT扫描结果也一样 |
[17:51] | On the other hand, andenocarcinoma of the stomach | 而另一方面 空肠腺癌 |
[17:54] | Would cause pain, constipation, | 可能导致阵痛 便秘 |
[17:56] | Nutritional deficiencies. | 营养缺乏 |
[17:58] | That could cause seizures. | 还可引发癫痫 |
[17:59] | And wouldn’t show on a CT. | 并且CT显示不出来 |
[18:02] | You’re right about the cancer, | 你关于癌症的说法是对的 |
[18:04] | Just wrong about the place. | 只是地方错了 |
[18:07] | Continue to say nothing if you agree. | 同意的话请保持沉默 |
[18:12] | Go scope him. | 去做胃镜 |
[18:14] | Get another set of biopsies. | 重取一组细胞做活检 |
[18:22] | I’d get canceling her ticket | 如果你取消她预定的航班后 |
[18:24] | If you then showed up | 再拿着两张飞去更好地方的机票 |
[18:26] | With two more to somewhere better. | 去找她的话 我还能理解 |
[18:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[18:30] | Or showed up at all. | 或者至少现个身 |
[18:32] | But how does just ruining her plans | 但如何能毁了她的计划 |
[18:34] | Get her to agree to yours? | 而让她认同你的呢 |
[18:36] | You talking about thirteen? | 你在说十三吗 |
[18:38] | Where’s she going? | 她要去哪 |
[18:40] | Well, nowhere this week, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 她这周哪儿也去不成 |
[18:42] | I didn’t stop her. | 我才没有阻拦她 |
[18:43] | I’m not gonna stop her. | 我也不会阻拦她 |
[18:49] | I’ve already done all I could. | 我已经竭尽全力了 |
[18:51] | Now all I can do is move on. | 现在我只能做的是忘记她 |
[18:54] | I think… | 我想 |
[18:58] | I actually believe you. | 我真的相信你的话 |
[18:59] | If you’re telling the truth, | 如果你说真话 |
[19:01] | You’re even more rational than I… | 你会比我更理智 |
[19:04] | Well, not more. | 好吧 一样理智 |
[19:07] | Then again, more sane. | 应该是更理智 |
[19:11] | You’re gonna be a good boss, boss. | 你会是个好老板的 老板 |
[19:16] | I told you there’s nothing wrong. | 我说了啥事都没有 |
[19:17] | There’s obviously something wrong | 肯定出了什么事 |
[19:19] | And I’m not even saying we need to talk about it right now. | 并且我也没有说现在就要谈这事 |
[19:21] | I just don’t see why you have to deny it. | 我只是不懂你为何一定要否认 |
[19:23] | I’m not. | 我没有否认 |
[19:25] | Now you’re denying you’re denying. | 现在你在否认你否认的话 |
[19:28] | No, I’m denying that there’s anything to deny. | 我只是否认我在否认的事实 |
[19:30] | Robert, you can’t do this. | 罗伯特 你不能这样 |
[19:31] | You can’t hide things from me. | 你有事不能瞒着我 |
[19:37] | There’s a problem with the Dibala m and m. | 迪巴拉的病理和死亡听证会有个问题 |
[19:40] | The hdl numbers on one of his early blood panels | 他早期血小板中的高密度脂蛋白数 |
[19:42] | Don’t match a later panel. | 和后期血小板中的读数不一致 |
[19:44] | That’s weird. | 很诡异 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:53] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[19:55] | Cholesterol didn’t have anything to do with his death, | 他的死与胆固醇无关 |
[19:58] | But, you know, after being let go from mercy | 但是你知道 自从被仁爱医院炒后 |
[20:00] | And then that thing with thirteen’s drug trial, | 加上后来十三的药物试验 |
[20:02] | Foreman’s paranoid about people questioning the way | 只要有人对他方式有疑问福曼就会妄想 |
[20:05] | That’s ridiculous. | 那真荒谬 |
[20:07] | If anything, Foreman should be feeling secure. | 如果出了差错 福曼才是最安全的吧 |
[20:08] | He’s the one who had the right diagnosis. | 他是诊断正确的人 |
[20:09] | We’re the ones who talked him out of it. | 我们是劝阻他的人 |
[20:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:12] | Don’t tell him I told you. | 别告诉他我已经告诉你了 |
[20:14] | He doesn’t want to show any signs of weakness, | 他不想表现得怯懦 |
[20:15] | Especially now that House is claiming | 特别是在豪斯说出 |
[20:17] | He wants him to stay in charge. | 他想让福曼继续管理的节骨眼上 |
[20:18] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[20:21] | So it’s still cancer? | 意思是说他得的还是癌症 |
[20:22] | It’s just somewhere else? | 只是在别的地方 |
[20:23] | That’s what we’re looking for, | 这也是我们要找的 |
[20:25] | But it would explain all the symptoms | 不过这正好解释了所有的症状 |
[20:27] | And all the normal test and imaging studies. | 所有的常规测试和图像研究的结果 |
[20:29] | Got biopsies of the mucosa and the submucosa. | 我们已经活检了黏膜和粘膜下层活体组织 |
[20:32] | Moving towards the pylorus. | 并逐步接近胃底部分 |
[20:34] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[20:35] | Adenocarcinomas aren’t caused by diet | 腺癌不是由食物 |
[20:38] | Or environmental factors. | 或者环境因素引发的 |
[20:42] | I inherited a $10 million pipeline business | 我24岁的时候继承了 |
[20:45] | When I was 24. | 一笔一千万的管道生意 |
[20:47] | By the time I was 30, it was worth over a billion. | 我30岁的时候 它价值过十亿 |
[20:50] | Since then, I have been involved | 从那时候起 我不断地接了 |
[20:52] | In over 50 deals that make that first one | 50多笔生意 第一笔生意跟它们比起来 |
[20:55] | Look like a loser. | 就成了小巫见大巫 |
[20:58] | Everything I do, everything I touch | 我做的任何事情 我碰过的任何东西 |
[21:01] | Turns to gold… | 都变成了金子 |
[21:08] | Except my family. | 除了我的家人 |
[21:11] | First, my wife. | 最开始是我的妻子 |
[21:13] | And now…my son. | 现在是我的儿子 |
[21:21] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[21:24] | It’s Karma. | 这是命啊 |
[21:26] | That’s obviously not true. | 你说的一点也不对 |
[21:33] | – He’s seizing again. – Get the scope out. | -他又开始抽筋了 -把胃镜拿开 |
[21:35] | Five milligrams diazepam. | 加入5毫克镇定剂 |
[21:37] | How’s the ICP? | 颅内压多少 |
[21:39] | It’s…eight. | 显示为… 8 |
[21:40] | But the shunt’s open and clear. | 但是分流器是畅通的 |
[21:42] | This isn’t Intracranial Pressure. | 数字显示的并不是颅内压 |
[21:45] | What the hell is it? | 那是什么 |
[21:54] | Seizures stopped, but he hasn’t regained consciousness. | 他停止了抽筋 但是没有恢复意识 |
[21:57] | No sign of any masses | 没有迹象表明他的胃 |
[21:58] | In his stomach or esophageal lining | 或者食道组织里有包块 |
[22:00] | And he’s still accumulating subdural and peritoneal fluid. | 但是硬膜和腹膜积水仍在累积 |
[22:03] | And every time we look to see where it’s coming from, | 每次我们准备进一步查出根源 |
[22:06] | He starts seizing. | 他就开始抽筋 |
[22:08] | You think we’re setting this off? | 你觉得是我们造成的吗 |
[22:09] | I think something is. | 我觉得有东西会造成 |
[22:11] | One of his stomach biopsies shows an arteriole | 他的胃活体组织表明细动脉 |
[22:13] | Partially occluded. | 被部分阻隔 |
[22:15] | But with no abnormality in the other layers | 但在其他层没有发现不正常 |
[22:16] | And no evidence of a cellular inflammatory reaction. | 但是没有任何炎细胞反应 |
[22:19] | It’s definitely not cancer. | 肯定不是癌症 |
[22:20] | Then it has to be some sort of infection. | 那应该是某种感染造成的 |
[22:22] | We already ruled out infection. | 我们已经排除感染了 |
[22:24] | Only because he was treated for it and got worse. | 只是因为他按此法治疗却恶化了吗 |
[22:26] | Seems like a sound reason. | 看起来是个合理理由 |
[22:28] | Unless it’s a drug-resistant strain. | 除开耐药菌株这种情况 |
[22:30] | Drug-resistant strain of what? | 什么的耐药菌株 |
[22:31] | Bacterial cultures, | 细菌培养 |
[22:33] | Viral serologies, A.N.A. and A.N.C.A. | 病毒血清 抗核抗体和胞浆抗体 |
[22:35] | Were all negative. | 都显示为阴性 |
[22:36] | Everything’s negative. | 所有检测都呈阴性 |
[22:38] | We obviously missed something. | 我们肯定忽略了什么 |
[22:39] | Maybe the seizures aren’t a new symptom. | 也许抽筋并不是新的症状 |
[22:41] | They’re an old one. | 他们是旧症状复发呢 |
[22:42] | No doctor noticed a thrashing kid? | 没有医生能注意到一个抽筋的孩子吗 |
[22:43] | Abdominal epilepsy. | 腹型癫痫 |
[22:46] | The seizures would just look like pain | 抽筋最初看起来只是疼痛 |
[22:47] | Until it spread to his motor cortex. | 直到蔓延至运动皮层区 |
[22:49] | It wouldn’t explain the fevers. | 但这不能解释发烧症状 |
[22:50] | Protein malnutrition can cause fevers | 蛋白营养不良会引起发烧 |
[22:52] | And nothing causes malnutrition | 每次进食 |
[22:54] | Like excruciating stomach pain that gets worse | 就会更恶劣的严重腹痛 |
[22:56] | Every time you eat. | 绝不会引起营养不良 |
[22:59] | I’d be a lot more certain if it was my idea, | 如果这是我的主意我会更肯定 |
[23:02] | But it’s the best we got. | 不过目前是最好的 |
[23:04] | Start him on gabapentin. | 给他用加巴喷丁[抗焦虑药] |
[23:06] | Hook him up to an intracranial EEG | 把他跟颅骨电子扫描器相连 |
[23:08] | For continuous monitoring. | 持续监测 |
[23:19] | I gave him statins. | 我给了他抑制素 |
[23:22] | What? | 你说什么 |
[23:23] | If they ask about the cholesterol, | 如果他们问起胆固醇 |
[23:25] | Just say I prescribed a statin and forgot to put it in the records | 就说我用了抑制素却忘了记录 |
[23:27] | You want to solve a problem using records | 你想通过制造新的记录问题 |
[23:28] | By creating another problem in the records? | 来解决现存的记录问题 |
[23:31] | It’s not a problem with the records. | 这不是记录的问题 |
[23:32] | It’s a problem with my record keeping. | 而是我没有做记录的问题 |
[23:34] | There’s no way anyone can prove me wrong. | 这样没人可以证明我错了 |
[23:36] | How’d you get access to the statins? | 那你怎么能拿到抑制素呢 |
[23:38] | You gonna get someone in the pharmacy | 你想到药房找个人 |
[23:40] | To confess to yet another record-keeping problem? | 承认这只是一次没有做记录的失误吗 |
[23:42] | I saw an open cart. Just took it. | 我看到了一辆推车是开着的 就顺手拿了 |
[23:45] | Why would you steal a drug | 你为什么要偷一种 |
[23:47] | You could just as easily ask for? | 你能轻易拿到的药呢 |
[23:48] | ‘Cause I’m trying to get you off the hook. | 因为我想让你摆脱困境 |
[23:52] | A story that raises more questions than it answers | 编造出一个引起无数怀疑的故事 |
[23:54] | Only puts the hook deeper down my throat. | 只会让我越陷越深 |
[23:56] | It’s all right. I’ll handle it. | 没事的 我能应付 |
[23:59] | How? | 怎么应付 |
[24:00] | By telling the truth. | 讲出真相 |
[24:02] | The truth is I don’t have the time, | 事实上我没时间 |
[24:04] | I’m not in the mood, and I don’t see the point. | 没心情 觉得没意义 |
[24:05] | You don’t want to do the M and M | 你不想做病理和死亡听证会 |
[24:07] | Because you’re not in the mood? | 是因为你没心情做 |
[24:09] | This kid is dying and I’ve got House | 这个孩子快死了可豪斯 |
[24:10] | Trying to push all his responsibilities onto me. | 却只想把他身上所有的责任推给我 |
[24:12] | They’re not his responsibilities. | 那些不是他的责任 |
[24:14] | They’re yours. | 那些是你的 |
[24:15] | You’re the one who wanted to be in charge. | 你不是想当头儿吗 |
[24:16] | I wanted to be in charge, | 我是想当头儿 |
[24:17] | Not a figurehead. | 但不想当傀儡 |
[24:18] | Then do the m and m. It’s all yours. | 那就去做病理和死亡听证会 都归你了 |
[24:21] | You want me to get flogged? For what? | 你这是在惩罚我吗 为了什么 |
[24:23] | So you can have an academic debate | 为了你能开一场关于没人会遇到的 |
[24:24] | About a diagnostic dilemma no one’s ever gonna face again? | 诊断困境的学术辩论吗 |
[24:29] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底怎么了 |
[24:31] | I just don’t want to do the m and m. | 我就是不想做病理和死亡听证会 |
[24:38] | – Did it work? – Not even close. | -有作用吗 -一点用没有 |
[24:56] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[24:58] | Just waiting for whatever is about to go wrong. | 只是在等着看会有什么问题出现 |
[25:00] | Thirteen called. | 十三来电话了 |
[25:03] | She have a theory that makes more sense | 她掌握了比腹性癫痫 |
[25:04] | Than abdominal epilepsy? | 更解释得通的说法吗 |
[25:06] | She said someone hacked into her email account | 她说有人盗了她的邮件账户 |
[25:08] | And canceled an airline reservation. | 取消了航班预定 |
[25:11] | I’m guessing Foreman. | 我猜是福曼干的 |
[25:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:14] | You’re accusing Foreman, not me? | 你在指责福曼 而不是我 |
[25:16] | Cool. | 有意思 |
[25:19] | You really want Foreman to stay in charge of the team? | 你真的希望福曼带领整个团队吗 |
[25:21] | Makes sense. | 行得通 |
[25:23] | He loves power and puzzles. | 他喜欢权利和谜团 |
[25:26] | You love power and puzzles. | 你喜欢权利和谜团 |
[25:29] | True. | 没错 |
[25:32] | When I had them both. | 当我曾拥有它们的时候 |
[25:39] | It wasn’t Foreman. | 不是福曼干的 |
[25:41] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:43] | He said he’s moved on. | 他说他这段情已经过去了 |
[25:46] | And you believe him? | 那你就相信他了 |
[25:48] | I believe that he believes it. | 我相信他是这么相信的 |
[25:56] | Looks like it’s time for me to get off the bench. | 看起来我得离开这个靠椅了 |
[26:05] | What’s up? | 情况怎么样 |
[26:08] | Are you Dr. House? | 你是豪斯医生吗 |
[26:10] | I understand you’re a big fan. | 我知道你是我的粉丝 |
[26:11] | I’ll have my guy send over a signed glossy. | 我一会儿让人给你我的签名照 |
[26:15] | Continuous EEG shows no interictal spikes. | 连续脑电图显示没有颞叶癫痫灶 |
[26:17] | It’s not abdominal epilepsy. | 不是腹部癫痫 |
[26:18] | You paged me to tell me what it’s not? | 你呼我来就是要告诉我不是吗 |
[26:20] | I paged you to show you this. | 我是想让你看这个 |
[26:26] | That I did not expect. | 这不是预料之中的 |
[26:28] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[26:30] | Darn it. | 很糟 |
[26:31] | I knew I should have stayed outside. | 我知道我不应该进来 |
[26:34] | Fantasy’s always much better than the reality. | 现实总是没有幻想美好 |
[26:35] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得者是个玩笑吗 |
[26:36] | That’s my son, he’s dying, | 这是我儿子 他快要死了 |
[26:39] | And not one of you seem to have the slightest clue why. | 而你们还没有一个知道病因 |
[26:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:43] | That’s why it’s so interesting. | 所以才会有意思 |
[26:49] | Fever, stomach pain, seizures, | 发烧 胃痛 癫痫 |
[26:52] | Peritoneal and subdural fluid collection | 腹膜和硬膜下积液 |
[26:54] | And now spots. | 现在又起红斑 |
[26:56] | Could be an allergic reaction to one of his meds. | 可能是他其中一种药的过敏反应 |
[26:59] | That suddenly developed eight started the meds? | 突然发现八种药物吗 |
[27:01] | If it’s not cancer infection, it has to be autoimmune. | 如果不是癌症感染就肯定是自身免疫 |
[27:03] | Systemic lupus complicated | 中枢神经脉管炎 |
[27:05] | By a CNS vasculitis would explain the rash, fever, | 并发红斑性狼疮可以解释发疹和发烧 |
[27:07] | Ascites… | 腹水 |
[27:09] | Cns vasculitis would cause a stiff neck | 中枢神经脉管炎会导致硬颈 |
[27:10] | Along with a headache. | 和头痛 |
[27:12] | And would’ve showed up on the dural biopsy. | 而且在硬脑膜活检中就会表现出来 |
[27:15] | What about polyarteritis nodosa? | 那结节性多动脉炎呢 |
[27:17] | It can occur in kids. | 孩子不会得这种病 |
[27:18] | Except you can’t have arteritis without inflammation. | 除非你得了得有炎症的动脉炎 |
[27:21] | Okay, you come up with something better. | 好啊 那你提些好的建议 |
[27:26] | Go on. | 继续 |
[27:27] | There was some inflammation in the skin biopsy, | 在皮肤活体检中发现了炎症 |
[27:30] | Plus he’s got elevated diastolic pressure. | 况且他的舒张压在升高 |
[27:32] | It’s barely elevated, which you’d expect | 只是一点点升高 他进行了那么多测试 |
[27:35] | Given the number of procedures he’s undergone. | 升高一点也是预料之中的 |
[27:37] | Well, barely is more than not barely. | 一点点也比没有要多 |
[27:42] | Not my decision. | 不是由我做决定 |
[27:45] | But if it was, I’d say start him on prednisone | 不过要是我会建议进行强的松 |
[27:48] | And get a testicular biopsy. | 和睾丸活检 |
[27:50] | If he’s gonna have any real inflammation, | 如果真有炎症 |
[27:51] | It’ll be down there. | 会出现在那儿 |
[27:53] | – Cameron and I will do it. – Why? | -我和卡梅隆来做 -为什么 |
[27:55] | It was Chase’s idea. | 这是奇斯提出来的 |
[27:56] | Kid’s father is not gonna be happy | 再做第四次活体检查 |
[27:58] | About a fourth set of biopsies, | 孩子的爸爸会不高兴的 |
[27:59] | And you’ve got a better rapport. | 而你们比较融洽 |
[28:01] | What’s really going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[28:03] | You need Chase to help you over-prep for the m and m? | 你要奇斯帮你准备病理和死亡听证会吗 |
[28:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:08] | Then say so. Don’t be a child. | 那就说出来 别跟孩子一样 |
[28:11] | Is it on his penis? | 在他的阴茎上吗 |
[28:16] | Kid’s rash? | 疹子 |
[28:17] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[28:19] | Means it’s most likely affecting the small blood vessels. | 意味着它正在感染小血管 |
[28:23] | That’s why we didn’t see any inflammation on the biopsies. | 这就是为什么活检没有发现炎症的原因 |
[28:27] | It’s not polyarteritis. | 不是多动脉炎 |
[28:29] | It’s degos disease. | 是恶性萎缩性丘疹 |
[28:38] | I’ll do it. | 我去吧 |
[28:54] | Your son has degos disease. | 你儿子得的是恶性萎缩性丘疹 |
[28:56] | Causes micro blood vessels in brain, skin, gi tract | 会导致脑子 皮肤和胃肠道里的微血管 |
[29:02] | To break down, clot off. | 衰弱凝块 |
[29:05] | It sometimes manifests eay on. | 有时会产生疹子 |
[29:07] | It’ll trofic papula on the penis. | 会使阴茎出现疹子 |
[29:10] | In your son’s case, we don’t know why, | 我们不知道为什么在你儿子的病例中 |
[29:13] | Bu they came much later. | 它们出现的非常晚 |
[29:17] | What’s the trement? | 治疗方案是什么 |
[29:22] | There isn’t one. It’s incurabel. | 是没办法治愈的 |
[29:31] | You’re wrong. | 你肯定搞错了 |
[29:33] | You’ already been wrong a bunch of times. | 你诊断错误过很多次 |
[29:35] | We’ve checked the biopsies. | 我们已经检查了活检结果 |
[29:38] | It’s dinitely degos. | 确定是恶性萎缩性丘疹 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry. We wish there’s something we can do. | 对不起 我们也希望可以做些什么 |
[29:56] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[29:59] | Not much langer. | 没多久了 |
[30:02] | What does that mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[30:05] | Die in a month. | 还有一个月时间 |
[30:51] | All right, great. | 好的 |
[30:53] | We need to talk. | 我想找你谈谈 |
[30:54] | Unless it’s life or death, it’s gonna have to wait. | 无论生死 都得等等 |
[30:57] | It’s about Dibala. | 是关于迪巴拉 |
[30:58] | Well, let me rephrase. | 让我重新措辞 |
[31:00] | Unless it’s a current life… | 除非现在还活着 |
[31:01] | Foreman can’t present the case at the m and m. | 福曼不能在病理和死亡听证会上发表演讲 |
[31:04] | I know you guys are busy, but he’s just | 我知道你们现在很忙 但是他刚刚 |
[31:06] | Gonna have to suck it up and make the time. | 已经决定挤出时间了 |
[31:07] | It’s not the time. | 不是时间的问题 |
[31:09] | Then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:10] | The anticontromere antibodies test. | 抗着丝点抗体测试 |
[31:13] | The test that caused us to change the treatment | 这个测试让我们将治疗方案 |
[31:15] | From blastomycosis to scleroderma… | 从芽生菌柄病改为硬皮病 |
[31:19] | It wasn’t… | 不是 |
[31:20] | Wasn’t what? | 不是什么 |
[31:23] | Dr. Cuddy? | 卡迪医生 |
[31:25] | They need you in the pediatric ICU. | 他们要你去儿科加护病房 |
[31:27] | Who’s they? | 谁让我去 |
[31:28] | I don’t know. | 我知道 |
[31:29] | But I think they’re lawyers. | 可能是律师 |
[31:34] | If you guys screwed something up, just come clean. | 如果你们搞砸了什么事就赶紧承认 |
[31:37] | It’s not gonna be that bad. | 不会那么糟糕的 |
[31:41] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[31:43] | You don’t know what’s at stake here. | 你们不知道现在有多危机 |
[31:45] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:46] | You need to stop him! | 你必须阻止他 |
[31:47] | He’s about to ruin his life. | 他要毁了自己的生活 |
[31:49] | Like you give a damn about my life. | 就像你毁了我的生活一样 |
[31:50] | Roy, he’s right. | 罗伊 他说的没错 |
[31:51] | You’re borrowing money to buy options | 你现在是借钱买 |
[31:53] | That are already out of the money. | 注定会输的选择 |
[31:55] | Even you won’t be able to cover the losses. | 即使是你也不能控制损失 |
[31:56] | Your house, cars, bank accounts. | 你的房子 汽车 银行存款 |
[31:59] | You’ll lose everything. | 你会失去一切的 |
[32:00] | That’s the point. | 这就是我要说的 |
[32:01] | The billionaire thinks that the gods | 亿万富翁以为破产了 |
[32:04] | Will treat him better if he’s broke. | 上帝就会对他好一点 |
[32:06] | It h suggested he give it to me. | 我建议他给我 |
[32:08] | There’s got to be some sort of balance. | 一定是有一种平衡的 |
[32:09] | You can’t have all the good fortune | 你不可能在生命某一方面 |
[32:12] | In just one area of your life. | 拥有所有财富 |
[32:14] | It’s not how the world is supposed to work. | 世界不是这样运转的 |
[32:17] | Who said the world is supposed to work? | 谁说世界一定要运转 |
[32:19] | Don’t just wipe everything out. | 不要毁了一切 |
[32:20] | Put your assets in a trust. | 先将你的财产放进信托基金 |
[32:24] | – He’s insane. – He’s irrational. | -他疯了 -他是失去理智了 |
[32:25] | So are most people. | 像大部分人一样 |
[32:27] | Unfortunately it doesn’t make him insane. | 很可惜这没有让他发疯 |
[32:29] | If he signs that paper, | 如果他签了字 |
[32:31] | He’s not only gonna destroy his own life, | 他毁的不只是他自己的生活 |
[32:33] | But the lives of thousands of people who rely | 还有依靠公司糊口的 |
[32:34] | On this company to make a living. | 上千人的生活 |
[32:36] | If he is insane, we will sue this hospital… | 如果他疯了 我们就起诉你们医院 |
[32:38] | Mr. Randall… | 兰德尔先生 |
[32:40] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很伤心 |
[32:43] | You shouldn’t make a decision like this right now. | 但你现在不能这样冲动就做决定 |
[32:45] | Give it some time. | 给自己点时间 |
[32:47] | My son doesn’t have any time. | 我儿子没有时间了 |
[32:51] | Your son’s dying from an incurable disease, | 你儿子会死于无法治愈的疾病 |
[32:52] | Not bad karma. | 而不是恶报 |
[32:54] | No. | 不 |
[32:55] | He’s not dying. | 他不会死 |
[32:58] | It’s not gonna happen. I’m not gonna let it. | 不会的 我不会让他死的 |
[33:00] | Roy, please! | 罗伊 求你了 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:09] | I can’t let him die. | 我不能失去他 |
[33:11] | People don’t get what they deserve. | 事事不能尽如人意 |
[33:13] | They just get what they get. | 我们只能顺其自然 |
[33:15] | There’s nothing any of us can do about it. | 人力不能逆天 |
[33:25] | Deliver it or I’ll make sure | 执行它 否则我会让你们 |
[33:28] | You end up the ones with nothing. | 一无所终 |
[33:40] | Call a code. He’s flatlining. | 呼叫大家 他脑电波在减弱 |
[34:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:02] | You’re welcome. | 客气 |
[34:03] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[34:05] | For thinking I was worth | 为了你觉得我是个值得 |
[34:06] | Breaking the law to keep around. | 破坏规矩挽留的人 |
[34:08] | That’s just the way I am, | 我行事方式如此 |
[34:10] | But still don’t know what you’re talking about. | 但还是不明白你指的是什么 |
[34:12] | Cuddy had I.T. trace all the I.P. addresses | 卡迪要IT部追踪所有 |
[34:14] | Who’ve logged in to my email account. | 登录过我邮箱的IP地址 |
[34:17] | There were two. | 一共两个 |
[34:18] | Mine and yours. | 我的和你的 |
[34:20] | Obviously House decided he needs you more than he’s… | 显然 豪斯搞清了他意外地需要你 |
[34:24] | I already asked House. | 我已经问过豪斯了 |
[34:26] | And he’d certainly never lie. | 那么他一定没撒谎 |
[34:28] | No, he’d lie. | 不 他在撒谎 |
[34:30] | Except he wants me gone. | 除了他想让我离开 |
[34:32] | And he’d do a lot better job of lying than you just did. | 他的谎话比你刚才的高明得多 |
[34:36] | Really? It was that bad? | 真的 我说的很差 |
[34:38] | No, actually. | 其实不算太差 |
[34:41] | But it doesn’t matter anymore. | 但是这无关紧要 |
[34:42] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[34:44] | Because of House or Foreman? | 为了豪斯 还是福曼 |
[34:48] | You’re good for both of them, | 你对他们两个都很重要 |
[34:51] | But Foreman’s not my best friend. | 但我最好的朋友不是福曼 |
[34:52] | House will be fine. | 豪斯会没事的 |
[34:53] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[34:56] | But with you on the team, he’d be better. | 但是你在队伍里的话 他会发挥得更好 |
[34:57] | He needs someone… | 他需要一个 |
[34:59] | Who doesn’t need him. | 不需要他的人 |
[35:02] | You’re the only one | 你是唯一一个 |
[35:04] | He’s never really been able to suck | 没有被他吸进他那 |
[35:05] | Into his crazy House vortex. | 疯狂的豪斯漩涡里的人 |
[35:07] | Keep something grounded,and his ego is in check | 挫败他的淫威 控制他的自负 |
[35:10] | Why didn’t you just come to me? | 你为什么不直接和我说 |
[35:12] | I figured you’d only stay if House asked | 我料想除非豪斯开口 你才会留下 |
[35:17] | And I knew he would eventually. | 而且我知道他最终会开口留你的 |
[35:23] | Bye, Wilson. | 再见 威尔森 |
[35:27] | This is a great job. | 这是个非常好的工作 |
[35:32] | Maybe even better now that House is at least trying | 现在也许变得更好了 豪斯至少在努力 |
[35:33] | To have real relationships with people. | 建立真正的人际关系 |
[35:36] | I said, “trying.” | 我说的是 正在努力 |
[35:38] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[35:40] | The job you love doesn’t matter? | 对你爱的工作无所谓 |
[35:42] | Don’t throw it all away | 不要仅仅因为一个槽糕的中断 |
[35:44] | Just because of a bad break-up. | 就全部摒弃 |
[35:49] | Bye, Wilson. | 再见 威尔森 |
[36:02] | I just confessed. | 我刚刚供认了 |
[36:05] | I told thirteen I was the one who canceled the plane ticket. | 告诉十三是我取消了她的机票 |
[36:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:09] | You mean why did I confess | 你问的是我为什么供认 |
[36:10] | Or why did I do it? | 还是我为什么这么做 |
[36:11] | I know you didn’t do it, so I guess the first. | 我知道你没有那么做 所以我猜是前者 |
[36:15] | You want her to stay because you want her back | 你想留她是因为你想要她回归团队 |
[36:18] | Or because foreman does? | 还是因为福曼想和她复合 |
[36:19] | Why would I care what Foreman wants? | 我干嘛在乎福曼想要什么 |
[36:22] | Because you’re not as big a jerk as everyone thinks. | 因为你没有别人眼里那么混蛋 |
[36:24] | Yes, I am. | 我是个混蛋 |
[36:26] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[36:28] | I just made a $10,000 short sale on a stock | 我刚刚做了一支股票一万美元的卖空 |
[36:31] | I know is gonna crash because of what I saw | 我知道它要大跌 因为我看见 |
[36:33] | A grief-stricken dad do | 一个悲痛欲绝的父亲 |
[36:34] | On his son’s deathbed. | 在他临终儿子床前毁掉了公司 |
[36:35] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[36:36] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我做了 |
[36:38] | You are a jerk. | 你的确是个混蛋 |
[36:41] | She’s making a mistake. | 她在做错误的选择 |
[36:44] | So you did it for her? | 所以你是为她做的 |
[36:45] | She’s a good doctor. | 她是个好医生 |
[36:47] | So you did it for you? | 那么你是为你自己做的 |
[36:49] | I’m not the one in charge anymore. | 我又不是主管 |
[36:50] | So you did it for Foreman? | 那你是为福曼做的 |
[36:53] | She’s a smoking hot, newly single bisexual. | 她是个辣得发烫的新晋单身双性恋 |
[36:56] | Why don’t you just admit you like having her around, | 为什么不直接承认你想要她在身边 |
[37:00] | She’s good for you. You need her. | 她对你有益 你需要她 |
[37:01] | Because I was born with a heart three sizes too small. | 因为我生来就是个心脏极小的人 |
[37:05] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你不是 |
[37:06] | Yes, I– | 是 我 |
[37:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:25] | He still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[37:29] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是 -很好 |
[37:31] | Start him on heparin and iv immunoglobulin. | 给他用肝磷脂 再用免疫球蛋白输液 |
[37:32] | For degos? | 治恶性萎缩性丘疹吗 |
[37:35] | The cardiac arrest wasn’t just a | 他的心脏骤停不是那种 |
[37:36] | “Everything goes to hell in a handbasket” arrest. | 一切都完了的骤停 |
[37:38] | It was a coronary event. | 那是一种冠心病事件 |
[37:40] | Coronaries are large vessels, | 冠状动脉是复杂的血管 |
[37:40] | Means it can’t be degos. | 意味着不是恶性萎缩性丘疹病 |
[37:41] | But the biopsies confirmed– | 但是活检证明 |
[37:43] | Obstructed blood vessels, | 阻塞的血管 |
[37:45] | They can’t be obstructed because of degos. | 它们不会因为恶性萎缩性丘疹病阻塞 |
[37:48] | Means it’s primary antiphospholipid syndrome. | 这是原发性抗磷脂综合症 |
[37:50] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[37:53] | Nope. | 不 |
[37:55] | But I will be if he responds to the heparin | 但一旦它对肝磷脂和免疫球蛋白有反应 |
[37:57] | And the immunoglobulin. | 我就能确定 |
[38:04] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[38:06] | Someone screwed over your girlfriend | 有人耍了你的女友 |
[38:08] | And she ran to me, Cuddy, and Wilson. | 所以她跑来问我 卡迪 和威尔森 |
[38:10] | Everyone but you. | 除了你都问了一遍 |
[38:13] | She’s not over you. | 她对你情丝未了 |
[38:15] | Or she is. | 或者她已了 |
[38:47] | Where’d you find it? | 你从哪里找到它的 |
[38:48] | Find what? | 找到什么 |
[38:51] | The niacin bound chromium supplements. | 烟碱酸铬补充说明 |
[38:55] | It was right on top of the file. | 它被放在文件的最上面 |
[38:56] | You don’t know about it? | 你不知道吗 |
[38:57] | No. Been here all night. | 不 我整晚都在这里 |
[39:00] | One of Dibala’s previous docs was prescribing | 迪巴拉先前的一个医生开过 |
[39:03] | Ultra high doses of niacin bound chromium | 大剂量烟碱酸铬来治疗 |
[39:05] | to boost his hdl. | 他的高密度胆固醇 |
[39:06] | So? | 所以怎样 |
[39:08] | So it gives us something to point to. | 所以这给我们指明方向 |
[39:10] | We can explain the wide variation | 我们可以用高密度胆固醇数字差异 |
[39:11] | Between the hdl numbers. | 来解释大范围的变异 |
[39:13] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[39:14] | We’re covered. | 我们掩饰了 |
[39:17] | You really didn’t request the info? | 真不是你找来的资料 |
[39:19] | No. | 不是 |
[39:22] | And obviously you didn’t either. | 显然也不是你 |
[39:24] | Which means… | 这就意味着 |
[40:01] | It worked. | 它起作用了 |
[40:04] | The medicine worked. | 是药物起的作用 |
[40:06] | It worked. | 它起作用了 |
[40:24] | How’d you find it? | 你怎么找到它的 |
[40:29] | Fat old black guy. | 老年胖黑人 |
[40:31] | Knew he had to be taking something for his cholesterol. | 他得用些什么来控制胆固醇 |
[40:33] | And what now? | 那现在呢 |
[40:36] | I’m not the boss. | 我不是老板 |
[40:38] | – You don’t think I should be fired? – Why? | -你不认为我应该被辞退吗 -为什么 |
[40:42] | I doubt we’ll ever be treating a genocidal dictator again. | 我想我们不会再收治一个种族灭绝领袖 |
[40:46] | Better a murder than a misdiagnosis. | 杀人犯比比误诊好 |
[40:54] | Whether you want to be in charge or not… | 无论你想不想成为主管 |
[40:57] | You are and you always will be. | 你事实上就是主管 而且将来也是 |
[41:19] | 75-year-old African man | 75岁非洲男性 |
[41:21] | Presented to our hospital following | 因突然咳血 |
[41:23] | A rapid onset of hemoptysis. | 而入我院 |
[41:25] | He’d been fine prior to onset. | 在咳血前 他很健康 |
[41:27] | No chest pain, fever, coughing, or chills… | 没有胸痛 发热 咳嗽 或是体寒 |