时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[00:11] | Take your time. | 不着急 |
[00:14] | You mind if I get a drink of water? | 我能先喝口水吗 |
[00:16] | No, not at all. Help yourself. | 当然 不着急 |
[00:32] | Not exactly beach reading, huh? | 不是休闲读物吧 |
[00:34] | Do you understand any of that stuff? | 这里面的书你看过几本 |
[00:36] | Well, most of these I can get through, | 大部分我都看过 |
[00:37] | But, uh, that one? | 但那本 |
[00:39] | Can’t get past the dust jacket. | 一看落满灰的封面就没兴趣了 |
[00:40] | Where’s Ted? Laid off. | 泰德在哪 被解雇了 |
[00:42] | Company’s going with per diem workers, you know. | 公司需要日结薪水的职工 |
[00:43] | You don’t have to pay overtime, health insurance. | 这样就不用交加班费和人身保险了 |
[00:46] | Wow. That sucks. | 这太糟了 |
[00:47] | I don’t mind. Really, I’m not a 40-hour-a-week kind of guy. | 我不在乎 说实话 我不是干全职的料 |
[00:54] | If I could just get you to sign. | 你能给我签个名吗 |
[00:56] | Right. Um… | 对了 |
[00:59] | Hang on one second. I want to show you something. | 稍等 给你看件东西 |
[01:05] | You’re gonna laugh, but, uh, | 你会感觉很好笑 |
[01:07] | I swear, this guy James Sidas looks exactly like you. | 我发誓 这个叫詹姆斯·塞达斯的家伙像极你了 |
[01:13] | Wait, hang on a second. | 等下 |
[01:14] | This guy is you. | 这人就是你 |
[01:17] | I saw a profile nova did on you. | 我见过关于你的人物简介 |
[01:19] | You’re, like, the youngest guy to ever graduate MIT? | 你是麻省理工历史上最年轻的毕业生 |
[01:22] | Standards were lower back then. | 那时候标准低 |
[01:24] | You got an IQ of 178. | 你智商178 |
[01:25] | Published three books and 35 papers | 18岁之前就出版了3本书 |
[01:27] | All before the age of 18? | 和35篇论文 |
[01:30] | Yeah, uh, sorry, I really need to get going. | 是的 抱歉 我得走了 |
[01:33] | So if I could just get you to sign off. | 麻烦你给我签字 |
[01:34] | All right. I’ll trade you. I’ll sign if you’ll sign. | 好吧 做个交易 你给我签字我就给你签 |
[01:38] | – I’m not that guy anymore. – Come on, man. | -我已经不是那个人了 -来吧 老兄 |
[01:40] | This is the most exciting thing | 这是多年来 |
[01:41] | That’s happened in this place in years. | 这里发生的最棒的事情了 |
[01:52] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[01:53] | Don’t be like that. I’m paying you a compliment. | 别这样 我是在夸你 |
[01:56] | It’s… It’s not that, um… | 不是 不是这样的 |
[02:01] | My hand’s not working. | 我的手不听使唤了 |
[02:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:08] | No. | 不 |
[02:49] | – $2.32. – Put it on Dr. Wilson’s tab. | -2.32美元 -记在威尔森医生的账上 |
[02:51] | I don’t know who Dr. Wilson is, and we don’t have tabs. | 我不认识威尔森是谁 而且我们不赊账 |
[02:54] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[02:55] | – No. – Good. | -不 -很好 |
[02:58] | But, sir– | 先生 |
[02:59] | I got it. It’s all right. | 我来吧 没事 |
[03:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:04] | Although I should make it clear | 首先我要声明 |
[03:06] | That for two bucks all you get | 2美元只能买上半部分 |
[03:07] | Is top half, over the clothes. | 穿衣服的 |
[03:09] | Any plans for turkey day? | 感恩节有什么计划吗 |
[03:12] | Go to my sister’s for dinner. Why? | 去和我妹妹共进晚餐 怎么了 |
[03:15] | Just making pleasant conversation. | 只是为了进行一段友好的谈话 |
[03:17] | I’ve heard tell of folks doing such. | 我听说很多人都这么做 |
[03:19] | How ’bout we talk about this? | 那我们谈谈这个怎么样 |
[03:20] | 15-year-old. | 15岁 |
[03:22] | Recurring migraines and blurred vision. | 周期性偏头痛 视力模糊 |
[03:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:24] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的 -当然 |
[03:26] | There’s no point in putting a band together | 如果不能搞演奏会 |
[03:27] | If we’re not gonna play any gigs. | 就没必要组乐队了 |
[03:29] | Hold on. Take this instead. | 等下 换成这个 |
[03:31] | I was expecting more resistance. | 我等着更多的托辞 |
[03:33] | That was the old me. | 那是过去的我 |
[03:34] | New me is static-guarded and friction-free. | 现在的我是无静电加零摩擦状态 |
[03:37] | Enjoy your drumstick. | 好好享受你的鸡腿吧 |
[03:44] | Ready to save some lives? | 准备好救人了吗 |
[03:47] | 32-year-old courier. | 32岁的快递员 |
[03:48] | Ataxia, anemia, mild cough. | 运动失调 贫血 轻度咳嗽 |
[03:51] | CT was clear. Tox screen negative. | CT显示正常 毒性检测阴性 |
[03:52] | What’re you so excited about? | 你怎么这么兴奋 |
[03:54] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么我该不兴奋呢 |
[03:55] | Got all my starters back, | 我的核心队员回来了 |
[03:57] | Plus a couple of first-class free agents. | 再加上几个一流的自由队员 |
[03:58] | I feel like Mike Tomlin. | 我感觉就像迈克·汤姆林一样 |
[04:01] | Probably not as much as you do, | 可能没你那么强烈 |
[04:03] | But you get the idea. | 但是你明白那种感觉 |
[04:04] | Ataxia and anemia could be viral. | 运动失调和贫血可能是病毒引起的 |
[04:06] | Maybe West Nile? | 西尼罗河病毒 |
[04:07] | No fever, lymph glands were normal. | 没有发烧 淋巴腺正常 |
[04:09] | Anybody seen Wilson? | 有谁看见威尔森了吗 |
[04:10] | Hyperbilirubinemia? | 高胆红素血症 |
[04:12] | Yeah, like that’s a real thing. | 说的好像是这病真的存在一样 |
[04:14] | Meningitis. | 脑膜炎 |
[04:15] | Anemia’s a stretch. | 贫血症是并发症 |
[04:17] | Page Dr. James Wilson at 558. | 558号呼叫詹姆斯·威尔森医生 |
[04:19] | What about sickle cell? | 是镰刀状红细胞贫血吗 |
[04:20] | Guy’s white. | 这是个白人 |
[04:21] | Whites can get it. | 白人也能得这病 |
[04:23] | Come on. We get the tennis elbow and all the money. | 想想吧 我们得网球肘和钱 |
[04:25] | Let them have sickle cell. | 让他得镰刀状红细胞贫血 |
[04:26] | TTP’s a better fit. | 血栓性血小板减少性紫癜病更有可能 |
[04:33] | What, you thought I wouldn’t agree with him? Ever? | 怎么 你们觉得我没附和过他的意见吗 |
[04:35] | You didn’t agree with him. That’s why he dumped you. | 你没附和过他 这就是他甩了你的原因 |
[04:38] | Oh, sorry. It was mutual. | 抱歉 这应该是双方的原因 |
[04:39] | We’re cool, okay? Nobody’s angry, nobody’s hurt. | 我们很好 没人愤恨 没人受伤 |
[04:42] | Sounds passionate. | 听上去很有激情 |
[04:43] | TTP makes sense to me. | 我同意血栓性血小板减少性紫癜病 |
[04:44] | Not to me. | 我不同意 |
[04:46] | What if he had a history of… | 如果他有… |
[04:47] | One big, happy family. | 人丁兴旺 幸福美满的家庭 |
[04:48] | TTP it is. | 就是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[04:50] | Confirm with a blood smear | 血液涂片确认下 |
[04:51] | And ADAMTS-13 antibodies. | 检测他的VWF裂解蛋白酶抗体 |
[04:53] | Dr. James Wilson, please dial 558. | 詹姆斯·威尔森医生 请拨558 |
[04:57] | Can you cure it? | 你能治好他吗 |
[04:58] | TTP isn’t completely curable, | 血栓性血小板减少性紫癜不能被完全治愈 |
[05:00] | But the symptoms are manageable | 但是通过恰当的治疗 |
[05:01] | With the proper treatment. | 可以控制 |
[05:02] | Is this the treatment? | 这是在治疗吗 |
[05:04] | No, first we need to do a blood | 不是 第一步我们要做 |
[05:04] | test to confirm the diagnosis. | 血检来确认诊断 |
[05:05] | But he’s gonna get better. | 但是他会好起来 |
[05:07] | Honey, that’s what she’s saying. | 亲爱的 那就是她的意思 |
[05:08] | I’m gonna be okay. Don’t worry. | 我会好起来的 别担心 |
[05:09] | How can’t I worry? You’re in the hospital. | 我怎么能不担心 你都进医院了 |
[05:12] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[05:13] | You’re sure everything was fine before? | 你确定以前也没事吗 |
[05:16] | Given your educational background, | 考虑到你的学术背景 |
[05:17] | You’d think you could at least | 你至少应该找个 |
[05:18] | find a job with a medical plan. | 有医疗保障的工作 |
[05:20] | We have money. Don’t worry. | 我们有钱 别担心 |
[05:21] | It’s not that, it’s just– | 我不是这个意思 |
[05:23] | I want to make sure we have all the information we should. | 我们希望你们不要隐瞒信息 |
[05:26] | My husband wouldn’t lie. | 我的丈夫不会说谎 |
[05:27] | It’s okay, baby. He’s just doing his job. | 没事 亲爱的 他只是做他的工作 |
[05:30] | He just wants to make sure I’m not | 他只是要确保我不是 |
[05:32] | A secret drug addict or an alcoholic. | 一个瘾君子或者酒鬼 |
[05:34] | Or hiding a history of mental illness? | 抑或是隐瞒了一段精神病史 |
[05:37] | I work as a courier because I want to. | 我做快递员是因为我喜欢 |
[05:41] | It’s easy. I don’t have to think. | 这工作很简单 我不用思考 |
[05:42] | It’s too hard to think. | 思考很困难 |
[05:43] | No, just unpleasant. | 只是不愉快 |
[05:46] | No matter what I did, it really wasn’t good enough. | 不管我做什么 都不能尽善尽美 |
[05:49] | Then I met Dara. | 然后我遇到达拉 |
[05:50] | She didn’t care how smart I was | 她不在乎我多聪明 |
[05:52] | Or what I might accomplish in the future. | 也不在乎我将来会有什么样的成就 |
[05:54] | It was the first time in my life | 那是我长这么大以来 |
[05:56] | That I was really happy. | 第一次真正的开心 |
[05:58] | So I decided I would rather be happy than smart. | 所以我选择开心而不是聪明 |
[06:13] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:16] | Sorry. I know you’re not okay. I mean… | 抱歉 我知道你不是很好 我的意思是 |
[06:19] | She left. | 她走了 |
[06:22] | Went back to Chicago. | 回芝加哥了 |
[06:24] | Any chance of reconciliation? | 有挽回的机会吗 |
[06:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:28] | Sure you don’t want to grab a drink after work? | 下班后喝一杯吧 |
[06:30] | Figured we could talk about the perils of dating doctors. | 谈谈和医生约会的危险 |
[06:33] | I wasn’t dating Cameron. | 我不是和卡梅隆约会 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to– | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[06:35] | I know what you’re doing and I appreciate it, | 我明白你的意思 我很感谢 |
[06:38] | But I’ve got it under control. | 但我自己能解决 |
[06:41] | That’s what you said about the Dibala incident. | 迪巴拉的事 你也是这么说的 |
[06:42] | And obviously you didn’t. | 很明显你没做到 |
[06:44] | And talking about it obviously made things so much better. | 那么谈论它就会让事情向好的方向发展了 |
[06:53] | Didn’t you think | 你不觉得 |
[06:54] | There was something weird about that guy? | 那个人有点异常吗 |
[06:56] | Not really. In fact, he seemed pretty normal. | 不确定 实际上 他看起来非常正常 |
[06:59] | That’s my point. | 我也这么想 |
[07:01] | Guys with IQs off the chart are usually completely… | 智商高出正常范围的人大都… |
[07:04] | Abnormal. | 不大正常 |
[07:06] | Speaking of House, | 说起豪斯 |
[07:07] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么要回来 |
[07:08] | I mean, you must’ve taken a major pay cut. | 我是说 你会少赚很多钱的 |
[07:10] | Life’s too short to worry about money. | 生命太短暂让我没时间为金钱而忧虑 |
[07:12] | Your wife feel the same way? | 你妻子也这么想吗 |
[07:13] | She’s happy to cut back on some things… | 她正为削减了一些东西而开心呢 |
[07:16] | Like sex. | 比如床第之欢 |
[07:19] | Why’d you come back? | 你又为什么回来 |
[07:20] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[07:21] | Like Foreman said, nobody’s angry. | 就像福曼说的 没人愤恨 |
[07:23] | Nobody’s hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[07:24] | Schistocytes. | 可以看到裂细胞 |
[07:27] | That means TTP. | 这意味着是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[07:28] | Which is what we thought it’d be. | 正如我们之前预料的那样 |
[07:29] | Remember? This is a good thing. | 记得吗 这样很好 |
[07:30] | This is an easy thing. | 这样就简单了 |
[07:32] | And House doesn’t take cases that are easy, | 豪斯总是认为没那么简单 |
[07:34] | Which means it’s not TTP, | 他说不是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[07:35] | And he wants to see | 他想看看 |
[07:36] | How long it takes us to catch up to him. | 我们多久能得到他想要得结果 |
[07:41] | Schistocytes suggest TTP. | 裂细胞说明他得的是血栓性血小板减少紫癜 |
[07:44] | Good. Now what? | 很好 然后呢 |
[07:46] | Normally, we’d try plasmapheresis, | 通常我们要试着用血浆除去法治疗 |
[07:48] | But the patient has an albumin colloid allergy. | 可是病人对白蛋白胶体过敏 |
[07:50] | So? | 然后呢 |
[07:51] | So that means we have to give him a splenectomy. | 然后就是说我们要对他进行脾脏切除术 |
[07:53] | Yes, it does. | 好 那好吧 |
[08:08] | – Wilson? – No. | -是威尔森吗 -不是的 |
[08:10] | – Do you know where he is? – Not in here. | -你知道他在哪儿吗 -不在这 |
[08:13] | You’re sure you want us to take out his spleen. | 你确定我们要切除他的脾吗 |
[08:15] | Is that what a “splenectomy” is? | 脾切除术不就是这个意思吗 |
[08:16] | I thought it was an ice cream treat. | 我想这是 |
[08:18] | Yuck. | 哎呀(表示厌恶) |
[08:19] | So you do really think he has TTP? | 你真认为他是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜吗 |
[08:21] | You’re not just testing us. | 你不是在考验我们吧 |
[08:22] | Yeah, like I have time for games. | 天啊 就好像我有大把时间玩游戏似的 |
[08:26] | So why did you really take this case? | 你为什么认为是这样的呢 |
[08:28] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[08:29] | I’m fishing for a dinner invite. | 我正在等待有人邀请我一起共进晚宴呢 |
[08:41] | Missed you at breakfast this morning. | 早饭时间没见到你啊 |
[08:43] | And lunch. | 午饭也没有 |
[08:45] | I had a dentist appointment. | 我约了个牙医 |
[08:47] | You know where Cuddy’s sister lives? | 你知道卡迪的妹妹住哪儿吗 |
[08:49] | You see, this is why | 这就是为什么 |
[08:50] | I don’t answer your urgent pages. | 我没给你回那个紧急电话的原因 |
[08:53] | Because they’re not urgent pages. | 因为这根本就不是什么紧急电话 |
[08:55] | I’ve decided what I’m gonna do about Cuddy and Lucas. | 我已经决定要怎么处理卡迪和卢卡斯他们两个了 |
[08:57] | – I’m going to break them up. – Of course. | -我要把他们拆散 -当然 |
[09:00] | It’s given me a purpose in life, a goal, a raison d’etre. | 这给了我人生的目标 一个存在的理由 |
[09:04] | Albeit a selfish, mean-spirited, childish raison. | 即使是一个自私的卑鄙的孩子气的理由 |
[09:08] | I think of it more as benevolent. | 我觉得更多的是善意的 |
[09:11] | There’s only two possible outcomes for their relationship. | 他们的关系只有两种可能的结果 |
[09:13] | They split, or they stay together forever. | 分手 或者永远在一起 |
[09:15] | If it’s split, | 如果分手了 |
[09:16] | Then the sooner it happens the better for everyone. | 这对每个人都是好事 |
[09:18] | If it’s stay, then my meddling won’t matter. | 如果在一起了 那我的干涉就无关紧要了 |
[09:22] | In fact, if they survive it, | 实际上 如果他们有幸仍在一起 |
[09:24] | It might even make their bond stronger. | 那会让他们更如胶似漆的 |
[09:26] | How you manage to elevate your narcissism | 你能把自己的自恋夸大成 |
[09:29] | To beneficence is masterful. | 一种善行 真是太厉害了 |
[09:33] | And I decided thanksgiving dinner | 我正想利用感恩节的晚宴 |
[09:35] | Just ’cause I’m sentimental. | 就是因为我很多愁善感 |
[09:37] | Dinner is at Cuddy’s sister’s, | 晚宴是在卡迪妹妹的家里举行 |
[09:38] | Which brings us back… | 那能够把我们带回过去… |
[09:40] | House, don’t. | 豪斯 别这么做 |
[09:41] | I fished for an invite. Cuddy wasn’t biting, | 我正想办法得到邀请 卡迪不会同意 |
[09:43] | So I’ll have to crash. | 所以我只能硬闯了 |
[09:45] | I have no idea where Cuddy’s sister lives. | 我不知道卡迪妹妹住在哪里 |
[09:48] | Ask and thou shalt receive. | 问一下你就能知道了 |
[09:49] | You can’t honestly think I would help you with this. | 你别以为我会帮你干这事儿 |
[09:53] | Not help me, help Cuddy. Remember? | 不是帮我 是帮卡迪 记住了 |
[09:56] | If you don’t get it, | 如果你不帮我问 |
[09:57] | I’ll be forced to use more nefarious methods. | 我可能不得不采取更恶毒的手段 |
[09:59] | Happy holidays. | 祝你假日愉快 |
[10:05] | Huh. Looks great. | 恢复得不错 |
[10:08] | So he’s all better? | 那他好些了吗 |
[10:10] | Probably be on some long-term meds, | 可能他要长期休养了 |
[10:12] | And he’s about ten ounces lighter. | 他体重轻了10盎司[切掉了脾] |
[10:14] | Other than that, won’t even know it’s gone. | 除此之外 不会感觉到脾已经切掉了 |
[10:18] | Did you hear that, honey? You’re gonna be just fine. | 听见了吗 亲爱的 你很快就会好起来的 |
[10:22] | When can I get out of here? | 我什么时候能出院 |
[10:23] | Everything checks out, less than a week. | 所有手续加在一起 用不到一个星期 |
[10:25] | Good, ’cause those boxes | 太好了 因为那些包裹 |
[10:27] | Aren’t gonna deliver. Colors… | 很久没人送了 很多颜色… |
[10:30] | Colors? | 什么颜色 |
[10:31] | Green… | 绿色 |
[10:32] | And orange… | 橙色 |
[10:35] | And ceiling. | 天花板 |
[10:36] | Mr. Sidas, do you know where you are? | 塞达斯先生 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[10:38] | Chewing. | 咀嚼 |
[10:40] | Jimmy? | 吉米 |
[10:41] | Shirt… | 衬衫 |
[10:43] | He’s stroking. Call the cath lab now. | 他中风了 快叫导管室准备 |
[10:45] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[10:51] | Blood flow’s restored. | 血流量恢复了 |
[10:52] | There appears to be no permanent damage. | 看起来没有永久性损伤 |
[10:53] | Good news is it turns out to be an exciting, action-packed | 好消息是它终于又变成了激动人心的 |
[10:56] | Thrill ride of a case after all. | 刺激的病例了 |
[10:58] | Bad news is | 坏消息就是 |
[10:59] | We took out his spleen for nothing. | 我们把他的脾拿出来却什么作用也没有 |
[11:01] | Thank god he’s still got his appendix and tonsils. | 多亏他还有阑尾和扁桃体 |
[11:03] | So what looks like TTP, acts like TTP, | 那么看起来像是TTP 症状也表现为TTP |
[11:07] | Tests like TTP, but isn’t TTP? | 检查结果也是TTP 可实际上不是 |
[11:10] | CNS vasculitis explains ataxia, | 中枢神经系统血管炎导致了运动失调 |
[11:12] | And anemia, maybe the stroke. | 贫血 也许还有中风 |
[11:14] | Ct would’ve picked up something. | CT也许能有些什么结果 |
[11:15] | Hi, I’m Greg House, a friend of your sister Lisa. | 你好 我是格雷戈·豪斯 你姐姐丽莎的朋友 |
[11:18] | Could be DIC. | 可能是弥散性血管内凝血 |
[11:20] | Lisa Cuddy. | 丽莎·卡迪 |
[11:21] | Sorry. Wrong number. | 对不起 打错了 |
[11:23] | You gonna ask? | 你想提问吗 |
[11:23] | I’m sure he’s got a perfectly logical explanation. | 我确信他一定有很合理的解释 |
[11:25] | Can’t be DIC. No hemorrhaging. | 一定不是弥散性血管内凝血 没有大出血 |
[11:27] | And I’m calling all 12 Julia Cuddys | 我要给12个住在方圆100英里以内的 |
[11:29] | Within a 100-mile radius. | 名字叫朱莉娅·卡迪的人打电话 |
[11:31] | See? Completely reasonable. | 瞧 合情合理 |
[11:33] | Acquired pancytopenia. WBC’s normal. | 各类血细胞减少 白血球数量正常 |
[11:36] | Hey, Julia. | 你好 朱莉娅 |
[11:37] | You’re, uh… you’re Lisa’s sister, right? | 你是…你是丽莎的妹妹吗 |
[11:40] | You sure? ‘Cause you are number 12. | 你确定不是吗 你已经是第12个了 |
[11:43] | Maybe she got married and changed her name. | 也许她结了婚改了姓了 |
[11:45] | Otis campbell. | 奥蒂斯·坎贝尔[某电视剧角色] |
[11:47] | Probably kept her first name. | 也许名字没有变 |
[11:48] | Then OTIS for ataxia. | 那是OTI导致了运动失调 |
[11:49] | O for organophosphates, T for tricyclics, I for insulin. | O代表有机磷剂 T代表三环抗郁剂 I代表胰岛素 |
[11:52] | Or as I remember it, “moist place.” | 或者像我记得的那样 “潮湿之地” |
[11:54] | That’s “place” spelled with two “l”s and a silent “B.” | 那个地方被拼成两个”l”和一个不发音的”B” |
[11:57] | Except the tox screen was negative. | 除非毒素检查结果是否定的 |
[11:59] | Standard tox screen…unstandard toxins | 标准的毒素检查…非标准的毒素 |
[12:00] | Don’t show up on it. | 不会有显示 |
[12:01] | You two do an unstandard tox screen, | 你们俩个去做非标准的毒素检查 |
[12:03] | You two search his home. | 你们俩个检查一下他的家里 |
[12:05] | Otis Campbell’s got to be hiding somewhere. | 奥蒂斯·坎贝尔一定是藏在什么地方了 |
[12:08] | Smartest guy in the world, and this is the best he can do. | 世界上最聪明的人 就混成这样而已 |
[12:12] | Maybe he’s doing what he loves. | 也许他只是做他喜欢的事 |
[12:13] | Delivering boxes was a childhood dream. | 送快递是他孩提时代的梦 |
[12:16] | Soda, processed cheese, | 汽水 切片奶酪 |
[12:18] | Marshmallow spread. | 棉花糖酱 |
[12:19] | Nothing in here is capable of going bad. | 这里没有什么能致病的东西 |
[12:21] | Ibuprofen, eye drops, cough syrup. | 布洛芬 眼药水 止咳糖浆 |
[12:25] | You want to come over for Thanksgiving dinner? | 你想来我家共进感恩节晚餐吗 |
[12:30] | You never asked me over before. Why now? | 你以前从来没邀请过我 这次为什么邀请我 |
[12:32] | I just never thought of it. | 我以前只是没想起来 |
[12:34] | But now that we’re both on the team… | 现在我们在一个团队工作了 |
[12:36] | And my wife left me? | 而且我妻子也离开了我 |
[12:39] | Is that a bad reason? | 这个理由不怎么样对吗 |
[12:41] | No. But, uh, I’m okay. On both the food and friends. | 是的 不过我没什么 吃饭交友都很正常 |
[12:47] | Mice. | 老鼠 |
[12:49] | Leptospirosis could explain the ataxia and the anemia. | 细螺旋体病能够解释运动失调和贫血 |
[12:52] | But not without a fever. | 可是他不发烧 |
[12:55] | You have someone to talk to? | 你找人聊过了吗 |
[12:57] | – Yeah. – Who? | -有啊 -谁 |
[13:00] | What, you want names? | 怎么 你想知道他们的名字吗 |
[13:01] | Look, you lost a friend. I get it. | 你失去了一个朋友 我懂 |
[13:04] | But I’m not Kutner. | 但我不是卡特那 |
[13:06] | Good, ’cause Kutner never used to come over for dinner. | 很好 因为卡特那从没来我家吃过晚饭 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna pretend there’s something interesting over here | 我会假装这边比较有趣 |
[13:12] | So you’ll shut up. | 所以你就能闭嘴了 |
[13:25] | Actually, there is. | 事实上 确实有点意思 |
[13:27] | He’s got sketches of atomic structure, | 这本是他的原子结构的草图 |
[13:31] | This one’s full of math proofs. | 这本是数学论证 |
[13:34] | They’re all old. Nothing since ’96. | 不过都很旧了 从96年以后就没有新东西 |
[13:37] | This isn’t some homework assignment | 这又不是被父母逼着做的 |
[13:38] | His parents forced on him. | 家庭作业 |
[13:40] | This is passion. | 这是爱好 |
[13:43] | Why would he want to stop doing this? | 他为什么不再做这个了呢 |
[13:45] | Marriage destroyed his soul. | 婚姻把他给毁了 |
[14:01] | Or maybe it was just the booze. | 或者是烈酒 |
[14:09] | Thank you, doctor, you’ve been wonderful. | 谢谢你 医生 你太棒了 |
[14:10] | As have you, Diana. | 你也是 戴安 |
[14:11] | – Be well. – Thank you. | -祝你一切都好 -谢谢 |
[14:14] | You’re helping. | 你在帮忙 |
[14:15] | Voluntarily. | 还是自愿的 |
[14:17] | He’s done six already. | 他已经看了六个病人了 |
[14:19] | Figured you might be getting backed up. | 我觉得你的进度可能会落后 |
[14:20] | The holiday season and all. | 因为假期还有其他的杂事 |
[14:22] | So which one of us slipped through the wormhole | 我们中哪个人穿越了时空 |
[14:24] | Into an alternate dimension? | 到了另外一个世界 |
[14:25] | I have always loved to travel. And paint. | 我一直都很喜欢旅行 还有画画 |
[14:28] | Lucky number seven. | 幸运的七号 |
[14:30] | House… | 豪斯 |
[14:31] | I know you’re trying to be nice, | 我知道你试着变友善 |
[14:32] | But I also know you’re doing it | 但我也清楚你这么做 |
[14:34] | Because you have an agenda. | 是因为你有个计划 |
[14:35] | Wow. Sexy and smart. Lucas is a lucky guy. | 性感又聪明 卢卡斯真是个幸运的家伙 |
[14:40] | The question is, is this a bad agenda or a good one? | 问题是 这是个坏计划 还是个好计划 |
[14:45] | Either you’re trying to screw with me, | 要么你想蒙我 |
[14:48] | Or you’re trying to show me that you’ve really changed. | 要么你就在试着向我证明你真的变了 |
[14:53] | So which is it? I’m dying to know. | 那应该是哪个呢 我太想知道了 |
[15:04] | What are you doing for Thanksgiving dinner? | 你感恩节的晚上要做什么 |
[15:08] | Peace in our time. | 和平时刻到了 |
[15:11] | It cost me 45 minutes of clinic duty. | 为了它花去我45分钟去诊所值班 |
[15:16] | This is a three-hour drive. | 开车到这里要三个小时 |
[15:17] | Have you considered the possibility | 你有没有想过这可能 |
[15:19] | That this is a fake address? | 是个假地址呢 |
[15:20] | You think she’d send me to a vacant lot | 你觉得她会把我送到荒无人烟的地方 |
[15:22] | For Thanksgiving dinner? | 去享受感恩节晚餐吗 |
[15:23] | If she’s smart. | 如果她够聪明的话 |
[15:24] | She is. | 她确实聪明 |
[15:26] | That’s why I ran it through motor vehicles. | 所以我会开车去 |
[15:27] | Good as gold. | 很好 |
[15:29] | This cannot end well. | 这事肯定不得善终 |
[15:31] | I don’t want it to end well. | 我根本不想善终 |
[15:32] | You should come as my date. | 你该跟我一起来 |
[15:35] | You’re not gonna want to miss this. | 你绝不想错过这个 |
[15:39] | The unstandard tox screen was as clean | 非标准毒性检测网 |
[15:41] | As the standard one. | 和标准的一样显示无毒 |
[15:42] | But we found Vodka stashed away in his place. | 但是我们在他的住处发现藏有一瓶伏特加 |
[15:46] | What’s with the ties? | 为什么戴领带 |
[15:49] | Makes me look adorably non-threatening. | 让我看起来不具有威胁性 |
[15:52] | Party or party hearty? | 选这条派对型还是这条热衷派对型 |
[15:54] | Liver failure would explain all the symptoms. | 肝功能衰退能解释所有的症状 |
[15:58] | Party. | 选派对型 |
[16:02] | So guy’s a brainiac, | 这个家伙是个天才 |
[16:04] | And his secret drug of choice is booze? | 他的秘密毒品就是烈酒吗 |
[16:07] | That’s kind of pedestrian, don’t you think? | 有点平常 不是吗 |
[16:09] | Talk to him. He’s a pedestrian guy. | 跟他谈吧 他是个平常人 |
[16:10] | With pedestrian alcoholism. | 有着平常的酒精中毒 |
[16:13] | Liver biopsy can wait until after Thanksgiving. | 肝脏活体检查可以等到感恩节之后 |
[16:14] | Yes, assuming the biopsy’s gonna tell us | 对啊 假设下活体检查能精确地告诉我们 |
[16:16] | Exactly what we expect it to tell us, | 所期待的答案 |
[16:18] | It can wait till after New Year’s. | 其实可以等到新年以后 |
[16:19] | On the other hand, Taub and Thirteen | 再说了 陶博和十三 |
[16:21] | Can do the liver biopsy today. | 今天能做肝脏活体检查 |
[16:23] | Why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[16:24] | Juniority. | 你们是后辈 |
[16:25] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[16:27] | What do you want us to do? | 你想我们两个做什么 |
[16:28] | Same as me. Have a happy Thanksgiving. | 跟我一样 好好过个感恩节 |
[16:34] | I’m not an alcoholic. | 我不酗酒 |
[16:36] | Yes, you just hide Vodka around the house for fun. | 是吧 你在房子里藏伏特加只是为了好玩 |
[16:39] | I drink, just not a lot. | 我确实喝了 但是喝得不多 |
[16:41] | Since when do you drink at all? | 你从什么时候开始喝的 |
[16:44] | I have one shot when I get home from work, baby, that’s it. | 我工作回来后会饮一小口 宝贝 只是这样 |
[16:46] | So why lie to your wife about it? | 那你为什么瞒着你的妻子呢 |
[16:48] | Because it’s not important. | 因为这不是什么重要的事 |
[16:50] | What difference does it make? | 说了和不说有什么区别吗 |
[16:51] | That you drink every day by yourself? | 你每天都会自己喝酒吗 |
[16:53] | I have one lousy drink, okay? | 我每天要大喝一顿 可以了吧 |
[16:56] | Have you ever seen me drunk? Ever? | 那你看过我醉酒了吗 有过吗 |
[16:57] | No, but you’ve obviously been | 没有 但是很显然 |
[16:59] | Drinking enough to hurt your liver. | 你这么喝伤了自己的肝 |
[17:00] | – My liver is fine. – Hold still. | -我的肝脏没问题 -别动 |
[17:05] | There we go. | 看到了 |
[17:08] | This test is a waste of time. | 这个测试是在浪费时间 |
[17:23] | Hey. Want some wine? | 你好 要点葡萄酒吗 |
[17:34] | All right. Very good. Here, we got this. | 好 很好 我们有这个 |
[17:39] | String beans? | 来点青豆吗 |
[18:02] | Julia? | 你是朱莉娅吗 |
[18:04] | No, I’m the house sitter. | 不 我只是代看房子 |
[18:06] | They’re in Hawaii for the week. | 他们这周去了夏威夷 |
[18:16] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[18:17] | Happy Thanksgiving, you guys. | 大家感恩节快乐 |
[18:22] | You must be Dr. House. | 你一定是豪斯医生吧 |
[18:23] | I was told I should offer you a turkey sandwich. | 我被告知应该给你准备一个火鸡三明治 |
[18:41] | Tuna salad. Closest thing they had to turkey. | 金枪鱼沙拉 跟火鸡最接近的东西了 |
[18:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | But I’m hoping I can still get out of here | 但是我希望能离开这 |
[18:46] | To catch the tail end of dinner with my wife. | 抓住上和妻子共进晚餐的最后机会 |
[18:47] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[18:48] | No cirrhosis, no scarring, no infection. | 没有肝硬化 没有伤疤 没有感染 |
[18:51] | Blood panel? | 血液测试仪呢 |
[18:51] | 7.2 7.2. | |
[18:54] | That’s it? | 没了吗 |
[18:55] | Everything else is fine. | 其他都没问题 |
[18:57] | So it was a waste of time. | 那么我们是在浪费时间喽 |
[19:00] | Unless it’s not his liver that’s elevating his albumen. | 除非不是他的肝脏在升高他的蛋白 |
[19:04] | It’s his kidneys. | 而是他的肾 |
[19:06] | Renal failure. Explains the anemia. | 肾衰竭 可以解释贫血症状 |
[19:08] | If he developed hyperkalemia, | 如果他患有高钾血症 |
[19:09] | That would explain the ataxia. | 就能解释运动失调了 |
[19:11] | But the stroke… | 但是中风… |
[19:12] | Ischemic encephalopathy. | 缺血性脑病 |
[19:14] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:15] | Except now we have to stay and test his kidneys. | 不过我们现在得留下来检测他的肾了 |
[19:32] | Key under the mat. | 钥匙在垫子底下 |
[19:34] | There’s no key under the mat. | 垫子底下没有钥匙 |
[19:35] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[19:38] | You need to replace one of your kitchen windows. | 你需要换块新的厨房玻璃 |
[19:41] | I helped myself to your wine cellar. | 我尽兴地享用了下你的酒窖 |
[19:44] | I’ll leave a buck on the way out. | 我走的时候会留点钱 |
[19:46] | You’re not right for her. | 你不适合她 |
[19:48] | And you are? | 你适合 |
[19:49] | Less wrong. | 好一些 |
[19:54] | Then I started thinking… | 然后我就开始想… |
[20:01] | What was I saying? | 我刚刚说了什么 |
[20:02] | You were saying it’s late, and… | 你刚在说 很晚了应该… |
[20:05] | She invited me. | 她邀请了我 |
[20:07] | She didn’t know if she should. | 她不知道她是否该这么做 |
[20:09] | She was trying to figure out if I really have changed or… | 她想弄清楚我是真的改变了还是 |
[20:14] | If I’m just the same old S.O.B. I’ve always been. | 一如既往依然是个混蛋 |
[20:22] | But she always gave me a chance. | 但她总是给我机会 |
[20:26] | 832 chances. | 832次机会 |
[20:30] | And I used up every one of them. | 我全部用完了 |
[20:32] | 832’s her limit. | 832是她的极限 |
[20:33] | Make a note. | 记下来 |
[20:39] | How ’bout a cup of coffee? | 要不要来杯咖啡 |
[20:41] | It’s just instant, but… | 只有速溶的 但是… |
[20:50] | I’m pathetic. | 我觉得自己很可怜 |
[20:53] | I don’t deserve her. | 我不配和她在一起 |
[20:56] | Okay, okay, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[20:59] | Uh, here. | 到这儿来 |
[21:06] | Maybe you should crash here. | 你该往这儿撞 |
[21:08] | It’s a sofa bed. | 这是个沙发床 |
[21:12] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[21:19] | Patient’s liver is fine. | 病人肝脏没问题 |
[21:20] | Thus it’s his kidney is at shot. | 应该是肾脏的问题 |
[21:22] | Where the hell is House? | 该死的豪斯到哪里去了 |
[21:23] | He left a message on the machine. | 他留了一张字条 |
[21:24] | He is not coming in today. | 今天不回来了 |
[21:26] | So what causes kidney failure? | 那什么导致肾衰竭 |
[21:27] | Rhabdomyolysis. | 横纹肌溶解 |
[21:28] | No edema. | 没有水肿 |
[21:30] | I trust you had a wonderful Thanksgiving? | 我猜你的感恩节应该很棒吧 |
[21:32] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[21:34] | So I guess I did. | 可能吧 |
[21:35] | Multiple myeloma. | 多发性骨髓瘤 |
[21:37] | No bone pain. | 骨头不痛 |
[21:38] | You got drunk alone? | 你自己一个人喝醉了 |
[21:39] | No. | 不是 |
[21:40] | That would be a sign that I need to talk to you about this. | 我是时候和你谈谈这个问题了 |
[21:43] | Polycystic kidney disease? | 多囊肾 |
[21:44] | No utis or flank pain. | 没有泌尿道感染或者侧腹疼痛 |
[21:48] | Well, what if his cough is more than just a cold? | 如果他的咳嗽不只是感冒这么简单呢 |
[21:51] | He hasn’t been coughing. | 他没有咳嗽 |
[21:52] | It’s in his history, and we found | 病历有记录 而且我们在他的药箱里 |
[21:53] | A new bottle of cough syrup in his medicine cabinet. | 发现了一瓶新的止咳糖浆 |
[21:55] | Cough could mean goodpasture syndrome. | 咳嗽可能意味着肺出血肾炎综合症 |
[21:57] | Affects kidneys and lungs. | 会影响肾形矿脉和肺部 |
[21:58] | Start him on immunosuppressors and dialysis. | 开始进行免疫抑制剂和透析 |
[22:01] | We’ll do it after we run it by House. | 豪斯同意之后再开始 |
[22:02] | He’s not answering his pager. | 他不回复呼机 |
[22:04] | Looks like he’s leaving it up to us. | 看起来他想让我们做决定 |
[22:05] | Us, not you. | 是我们 不是你 |
[22:07] | And since we don’t disagree, | 所以既然我们没有意见 |
[22:09] | You can save your fight for another case. | 你可以为下一个病案省省力气了 |
[22:17] | How long do I have to be hooked up for? | 我要多久才能结束治疗 |
[22:19] | Four to six hours a day until we see an improvement. | 每天四到六小时 直到有进展 |
[22:23] | What if you don’t? | 如果没有进展呢 |
[22:23] | Then we keep doing it until he gets a transplant. | 我们就继续直到找到移植肾 |
[22:26] | You were sure it was his spleen, | 你们开始说是脾脏问题 |
[22:27] | And then you were sure it was his liver, | 然后又说是肝脏 |
[22:29] | Which he told you it wasn’t, | 但他告诉你们不是 |
[22:30] | And now you’re sure it’s his kidneys. | 现在又说是身形矿脉 |
[22:32] | It’s definitely his kidneys. | 一定是肾形矿脉 |
[22:33] | We just don’t know why it’s his kidneys. | 我们只是还没找到病因 |
[22:39] | Any word from Cameron? | 卡梅隆有消息吗 |
[22:42] | Nope. | 没有 |
[22:45] | I started seeing a counselor after my diagnosis. | 诊断结论出来之后我开始咨询辅导 |
[22:48] | She’s really good. | 她人很好 |
[22:50] | Why does everyone assume that everyone works | 为什么每个人都觉得所有人 |
[22:52] | In the exact same way? | 都按特定的方式工作呢 |
[22:54] | We pretty much do. | 事实如此 |
[22:56] | Our egos want us to think we’re all snowflakes, | 自负让我们觉得自己像雪花一样 |
[22:58] | No two alike, but really we all want the same things. | 与众不同 实际上我们的追求都一样 |
[23:01] | Love, forgiveness… | 爱 宽恕 |
[23:03] | Chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[23:06] | Well, what I want is for everyone to leave me alone. | 我想要的是所有人都离我远点 |
[23:08] | How do I get that? | 我该怎么做 |
[23:19] | What did you say to Lucas last night? | 你昨晚和卢卡斯说了什么 |
[23:23] | I know there were a lot of consonants. | 我记得有很多辅音 |
[23:28] | I don’t remember how I got here, | 我都不记得我怎么到这里的 |
[23:30] | Never mind what I said. | 更别我说过什么了 |
[23:31] | Well, I just talked to him. | 我刚和他谈过 |
[23:33] | And he said he thought it’d be better | 他说他觉得 |
[23:34] | If we stopped seeing each other. | 我们不再见面会更好 |
[23:36] | Said he didn’t realize | 他说他没有意识到 |
[23:38] | How much there still was between you and me, | 我们之间还存在着什么 |
[23:40] | And he didn’t want to get caught in the middle of us. | 他不想夹在我们中间 |
[23:47] | I was drunk. | 我喝醉了 |
[23:49] | Whatever I said, he can’t really… | 我说的话他不应该当真… |
[23:51] | I’ve had enough, House. | 我受够了 豪斯 |
[23:53] | I actually felt bad about scamming you. | 我不该骗你 |
[23:58] | But then you lived down to my expectations | 但你辜负了我的期待 |
[24:00] | And then some. | 而且还远不止此 |
[24:06] | There is no “us.” | 我们之间不可能 |
[24:10] | There never will be. | 永远不可能 |
[24:20] | It worked. | 起效了 |
[24:21] | Please tell me you’re talking about a medical procedure. | 告诉我你说的是某个医疗程序 |
[24:24] | They split up this morning. | 他们今天早上分开了 |
[24:26] | You’re the very first one I’ve told. | 你是第一个知道的人 |
[24:27] | And you think she’ll start dating you? | 那你觉得她会开始和你约会吗 |
[24:30] | I’m sure she hates you. | 我感肯定她讨厌你 |
[24:32] | But her eyes say, | 但她的眼神告诉我 |
[24:34] | “How will I ever pay you for that tennis lesson?” | “我该怎么付你网球课的学费呢” |
[24:37] | What a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[24:39] | They’ll get over it. | 他们很快就会没事的 |
[24:40] | I meant for you. | 我是说你 |
[24:41] | I’ll get over it faster than they do. | 我会比他们恢复得还快 |
[24:45] | Can’t believe that Lucas fell for my | 不敢相信卢卡斯会相信 |
[24:48] | “I never say this because it’s so personal | “除非喝醉了 |
[24:49] | Except that I’m drunk” profession of love. | 我从不吐露自己的心声” |
[24:51] | Second-oldest trick in the book. | 这种书里写的第二古老的把戏 |
[24:53] | You’re right. It’s his fault because he’s stupid. | 你说的没错 这是他的错 因为他太笨了 |
[25:01] | He certainly is. | 当然了 |
[25:10] | You’re stupid. | 你太笨了 |
[25:14] | Well, I’m rubber, and you’re glue. | 咱俩不相上下 |
[25:17] | He’s not pedestrian, he’s stupid. | 他不是缺乏想象力 是太笨了 |
[25:19] | At least stupider than he should be. | 至少比预想的要笨 |
[25:22] | He’s a DXM junkie. | 他有地塞米松毒瘾 |
[25:23] | Dextromethorphan. | 止咳糖浆里的 |
[25:25] | As in cough syrup? | 右美沙芬吗 |
[25:26] | He wasn’t taking it for his cough. | 他买它不是用来治咳嗽的 |
[25:28] | It’s cheap, available at your corner drug store, | 因为它便宜 街角药店就买得到 |
[25:31] | And taken in high doses, it’s a dumb drug. | 大剂量服用它就变成了哑药 |
[25:34] | Dumb drug. Well, he obviously hasn’t… | 哑药 他肯定没有 |
[25:38] | He’s smart compared to you. | 他比你要聪明得多 |
[25:39] | He’s a moron compared to what he was. | 但和以前比他现在是笨蛋 |
[25:43] | “Robotripping” lowers the IQ. | 嗑止咳糖浆会降低智商 |
[25:46] | It also causes brain damage. | 也会导致脑损伤 |
[25:47] | Unless taken with the proper amount of ethanol. | 除非同时服用适量乙醇 |
[25:50] | About one drink per day. | 大约每天一杯 |
[25:52] | He wasn’t abusing the booze | 他饮酒成瘾时 |
[25:55] | And taking the cough remedy medicinally. | 就用止咳药当药物缓解 |
[25:57] | He was abusing the cough meds, | 对止咳药上瘾了 |
[25:58] | And taking the booze medicinally. | 就靠酒精缓解 |
[26:02] | Bravo. | 妙 |
[26:04] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[26:06] | If you had a… | 如果你有 |
[26:07] | A gift, why would you just throw it away? | 天赋 你为什么要丢掉 |
[26:09] | I didn’t throw it away. | 我没有丢掉它 |
[26:11] | I just turned it down a little. | 只是降低一点点 |
[26:13] | When my brain was on low, | 我大脑没那么聪明了 |
[26:15] | Everything didn’t seem so miserable anymore. | 一切也就不那么痛苦了 |
[26:18] | Life was bearable. | 生活是可以忍受的 |
[26:21] | I thought that I did that. | 我以为我来承受了 |
[26:23] | You do. | 你做了 |
[26:25] | Long-term abuse of DXM explains all your symptoms. | 地塞米松长期成瘾导致你现在所有症状 |
[26:29] | Even… oh, sweet irony… your cough. | 甚至造成了你的咳嗽 讽刺吧 |
[26:32] | Whole bowel lavage, activated charcoal. | 灌肠 活性炭 |
[26:35] | We get all traces of it out of your system. | 我们会设法让它排出你的身体 |
[26:38] | You’ll be the unhappiest little courier in no time. | 你马上就会变成最不开心的小快递员 |
[26:41] | I don’t think I can live without it. | 没了它我就活不下去了 |
[26:46] | You’d be surprised what you can live without. | 离了什么都能活下去 |
[26:49] | Make him a genius. | 让他做回天才 |
[26:54] | I can’t believe it. He looks so much better already. | 不敢相信 他看起来好多了 |
[27:00] | We were thinking about calling GQ. | 我们考虑打电话给GQ杂志 |
[27:02] | Lavage has removed all traces of DXM from his body. | 灌洗已经把他体内的地塞米松排干净了 |
[27:06] | You’re drawing again. | 你又在画画了 |
[27:07] | – What is it? – Just doodles. | -画的什么 -只是乱画的 |
[27:09] | No, it’s not. | 我知道不是 |
[27:10] | Come on, Jimmy, I want to know. | 告诉我 吉米 我想知道 |
[27:14] | This is a toroidal helicon plasma device. | 这是个环形螺旋波等离子体装置 |
[27:21] | It determines the amount of energy | 他决定次原子微粒 |
[27:25] | Expended by the subatomic particles. | 消耗的能量 |
[27:30] | I’m thirsty. Could you get me a juice or something? | 我渴了 能帮我倒杯果汁吗 |
[27:33] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以了 |
[27:36] | I’m so happy, Jimmy. | 我很开心 吉米 |
[27:44] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[27:48] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[27:49] | What the difference between her IQ and mine is? | 她的智商和我的相差多少吗 |
[27:51] | 91 points. | 91分 |
[27:52] | In relation, she’s closer to a gibbon than she is to me. | 她跟长臂猿的关系比跟我的还要近 |
[27:56] | Having sex with her would be an act of bestiality. | 和她做爱会像跟动物做爱 |
[28:00] | I assume you didn’t marry her | 我觉得你不是因为她擅长应用物理 |
[28:02] | For her skill in applied physics. | 才和她结婚的 |
[28:04] | I just wish she could spell it. | 我只是想能和她有更多共同语言 |
[28:06] | You really think you’d be happier | 和一个聪明人在一起 |
[28:08] | With someone who could spell better? | 你会变得更快乐吗 |
[28:10] | No. | 不会 |
[28:12] | That’s the problem. | 这才是问题所在 |
[28:13] | I’m the one who’s a jerk. | 我是一个混蛋 |
[28:17] | But I owe her everything. | 却我欠她一切 |
[28:20] | I want to want to be with her. | 我希望自己能有盼望和她在一起的想法 |
[28:24] | And when I’m clear, I… | 但是当我清醒时 我 |
[28:29] | I can’t. | 我却不愿意 |
[28:32] | Fainting, dizziness, shortness of breath? | 觉得头晕眼花 呼吸短促 |
[28:36] | Sometimes. | 有时候是 |
[28:37] | Is the wait always this long? | 总是要等这么长时间吗 |
[28:39] | Only on days that end in “day.” | 只在所有以星期开头的日子里这样 |
[28:41] | Diarrhea, weight loss? | 腹泻 体重减轻 |
[28:43] | A bit. | 有一点 |
[28:44] | Don’t you ever shave? | 你从来不刮胡子吗 |
[28:47] | Yeah. Once a week. How ’bout you? | 一周刮一次 你呢 |
[28:50] | Stomach pain, tenderness? | 胃疼 有压痛感 |
[28:52] | Every now and then. | 偶尔 |
[28:53] | Are you this rude to all your patients? | 你对所有病人都这么粗鲁吗 |
[28:54] | Oh, yes. Don’t think you’re special. | 是啊 不是特别针对你 |
[28:56] | So we’ve got a lot of vague, unverifiable symptoms. | 我们有了很多模糊而没法检验的症状 |
[29:01] | Yet all the physical signs are perfectly normal. | 不过看起来你一切正常 |
[29:03] | What do you think I have? | 那我得了什么病 |
[29:05] | I’m not sure, but I think it’s… | 不太确定 不过依我看是因为 |
[29:07] | A lame job. | 一份无耻的工作 |
[29:08] | What? | 什么 |
[29:10] | You’re a rat. | 你是个神秘客人 |
[29:11] | Insurance company sends you out | 保险公司派你来的 |
[29:13] | To check on the quality of medical care. | 检查医疗质量 |
[29:15] | That’s ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[29:16] | Is it really? | 不相信吗 |
[29:17] | ‘Cause you seem a lot more interested | 相对于回答问题 |
[29:18] | In asking questions than answering them. | 你似乎更喜欢提问题 |
[29:20] | Handwriting on your medical records is obviously | 你的医疗记录显然不是出自 |
[29:22] | Not a doctor’s ’cause I can almost read it. | 医生的手笔 因为我都能看懂 |
[29:23] | And when you went out for a urine sample, | 还有你去准备尿检样本时 |
[29:25] | I looked in your purse. | 我翻了你的钱包 |
[29:26] | Found the list of questions | 发现了来门诊之前 |
[29:27] | You were supposed to memorize | 你需要记住的 |
[29:28] | Before you came to the clinic. | 问题清单 |
[29:31] | I was looking for gum. | 我本来是找口香糖的 |
[29:32] | You’re an ass. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[29:33] | Put it in your report. | 写进你的报告里吧 |
[29:34] | I tell you what. | 不如这样 |
[29:35] | I’ll give you 20 bucks if you’ll pretend that I’m not | 给你20块钱 你装作什么都没发生 |
[29:38] | When we leave this room. | 然后我们走出去 |
[29:42] | Remember, first ice, then heat. | 记住 先用冰块 在加热 |
[29:45] | If you have any problems, don’t hesitate to call me. | 有任何问题 请马上给我电话 |
[29:47] | Thank you, Dr. House. | 谢谢 豪斯医生 |
[29:52] | Wait a second. Where’s Cuddy? | 等等 卡迪呢 |
[29:54] | Gone for the day. | 一天都不在 |
[29:57] | Hey, hey, hey! | 别走 别走 |
[29:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:01] | I can’t remember if I’ve mocked you yet | 我不记得有没有因为 |
[30:02] | For being a male nurse. | 你是个男护士而嘲笑过你 |
[30:05] | I think this counts. | 你已经在嘲笑了 |
[30:07] | Fair enough. | 的确是 |
[30:11] | That isn’t the man I married. | 那个不是我嫁的男人 |
[30:14] | Yes, he is. | 不 他是 |
[30:15] | He’s just smarter. | 只不过更聪明了 |
[30:17] | Give him some time. I’m sure– | 给他点时间 我肯定 |
[30:19] | He hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[30:20] | His body is going through withdrawal. | 他的身体正在脱瘾过程中 |
[30:22] | He’s adjusting. | 他还在适应 |
[30:23] | Maybe he never loved me. Not really. | 也许他从没真正爱过我 |
[30:25] | Maybe we never really had anything at all. | 也许我们之间一切都是假的 |
[30:29] | Somebody help! | 救救我 |
[30:36] | I can’t feel my legs. I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 我的腿没知觉了 |
[30:43] | Anywhere. | 一点都没有 |
[30:44] | Nothing. | 什么都感觉不到 |
[30:51] | We have to talk about this. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[30:54] | It’s late. I’m tired. | 太晚了 我也累了 |
[30:58] | I know it’s a big pay cut, | 最近手头的确很紧 |
[31:00] | But I’ll always have the chance to make money. | 但是挣钱的机会有得是 |
[31:01] | I won’t always have the chance to do this job. | 做这份工作的机会却很难得 |
[31:04] | That’s what you think? | 你是这么想的 |
[31:05] | That it’s about the money? | 你觉得是钱的问题 |
[31:08] | So it’s that I didn’t consult you | 那是不是因为我接下这份工作时 |
[31:10] | Before I took the job? | 没有问问你的意见 |
[31:11] | That was offensive, but it’s not about that either. | 的确过分 不过也不是因为这个 |
[31:14] | So then… | 那么 |
[31:17] | Can you give me the first letter? | 再给点提示行不行 |
[31:23] | When we got married, | 我们结婚时 |
[31:25] | You were an intern working 30-hour shifts | 你是个轮班30小时 |
[31:26] | Doing grunt work. | 干着苦差事的实习医生 |
[31:28] | And we both put up with it | 我们都挺过来了 |
[31:29] | Because we knew that it was leading to something better. | 因为我们知道未来会更好 |
[31:31] | In your private practice, you are the boss. | 在私人诊所里 你是老板 |
[31:34] | You call the shots, | 是发号施令的人 |
[31:35] | But now you’re 40 years old, you’re still doing grunt work. | 但是现在你40岁了 还做着苦差事 |
[31:39] | That’s what this is about? You think I’m a wuss? | 就因为这个 你觉得我是个没用的人 |
[31:43] | He made you miss Thanksgiving dinner. | 因为他 你错过了感恩节晚餐 |
[31:56] | Vitamin B12 deficiency? | 缺乏维他命B12 |
[31:58] | Gives us anemia, numbness. | 会导致贫血 麻木 |
[32:00] | – Not a stroke. – If he has a vascular malformation– | -不会导致中风 -如果他血管畸形 |
[32:02] | Anemia’s not macrocytic. | 贫血不是红细胞大 |
[32:07] | Sorry to inconvenience you. | 抱歉打扰您了 |
[32:08] | Dying patients can be so thoughtless. | 快死的病人真不体贴 |
[32:10] | Don’t. | 没事 |
[32:12] | Great comeback. | 反击得真漂亮啊 |
[32:13] | Is that Oscar Wilde? | 你是奥斯卡·王尔德吗 |
[32:14] | Come on, people. Bone marrow malignancy. | 接着说 骨髓恶性肿瘤 |
[32:16] | Wouldn’t produce schistocytes. | 不会产生裂细胞 |
[32:17] | Lupus. | 狼疮 |
[32:19] | Gee, thanks for coming in. Ana was negative. | 我谢谢您了 抗核抗体是阴性的 |
[32:21] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[32:22] | Got any predictable drivel you’d like to add? | 有没有想说的胡话 |
[32:26] | I think they’ve given you enough already. | 我觉得他们的意见够多了 |
[32:27] | Well, at least they’re trying. | 至少别人在努力 |
[32:29] | They’re not just sitting there like roadkill. | 而不是像死人一样坐在那 |
[32:29] | Give me something. | 给点意见 |
[32:31] | Give me something, or I’ll get your ex-smarter half | 快点说 不然我就给你那聪明的 |
[32:34] | On the phone and ask her. | 前女友打电话了 |
[32:36] | House. | 豪斯 |
[33:12] | You’re gonna be pressing charges? | 你会上诉吗 |
[33:14] | Against the ottoman I tripped over? | 控告绊倒我的凳子吗 |
[33:16] | Against chase. | 控告奇斯 |
[33:18] | I’m pretty sure the ottoman was acting alone. | 我知道凳子们们没联手折腾我 |
[33:22] | You free for dinner this weekend? | 周末有空吃个饭吗 |
[33:24] | At least three other people saw him do it. | 至少有3个人看见他打你了 |
[33:26] | Mass hysteria. Either night? | 集体恐慌症 晚上也有空吗 |
[33:28] | I can’t have doctors punching each other out. | 我不能容忍医生打架 |
[33:30] | Oh, my god, who got punched? | 天啊 谁被打了 |
[33:33] | And more importantly, for Chase’s sake, | 更重要的是 为了奇斯着想 |
[33:35] | I need to know if he’s able to handle himself | 我得知道他到底能不能自己解决 |
[33:37] | Or if I should be getting him some help. | 还是需要我来帮助他 |
[33:39] | Chase couldn’t have punched anyone. | 奇斯不可能打过谁 |
[33:40] | He was with me when I tripped over the ottoman. | 我被凳子绊倒时他就在旁边 |
[33:42] | If you’re not planning on eating this weekend, | 这周末要是你不想吃饭 |
[33:43] | Maybe a movie? | 能不能看场电影 |
[33:46] | I’m not doing this, House. | 我再也不会那么做了 豪斯 |
[33:48] | It’s not fun anymore. | 再也不好玩了 |
[33:51] | Just do your job. | 做好你的工作吧 |
[34:05] | I need your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[34:08] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[34:11] | I was mowing the lawn when the phone rang. | 电话响的时候我正割草 |
[34:14] | You’re a computer. | 你就是个电脑 |
[34:15] | I’m gonna feed you data, | 我要给你输入数据 |
[34:16] | And you analyze it. | 你来分析 |
[34:18] | What, are you gonna feed me | 难道你也要给我灌输 |
[34:18] | 20 years of medical knowledge too? | 20年来的医疗知识吗 |
[34:20] | It’s not gonna work. | 不管用的 |
[34:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:25] | But I don’t have anyone else to ask. | 我没有别人可问了 |
[34:31] | It’s lonely, isn’t it? | 是不是觉得很孤独 |
[34:34] | It’s not that bad. | 也没有那么糟糕 |
[34:36] | Then you’re not that smart. | 那你就没那么聪明 |
[34:40] | You ever tried to kill yourself? | 是不是曾经自杀过 |
[34:42] | Not quickly. | 没到那地步 |
[34:43] | I did. | 我自杀过 |
[34:44] | 12 years ago I jumped off | 12年前我从自己的 |
[34:46] | The top of my eight-story building | 八层楼上纵身跳下 |
[34:47] | Into a dumpster bin | 摔进一个垃圾桶里 |
[34:48] | The day before pickup. | 那就在我们相识的前一天 |
[34:50] | I broke my collarbone, my leg, and three ribs. | 我摔断了我的锁骨 我的腿 还有三根肋骨 |
[34:55] | When I was in the hospital they put me on narcotics | 当我在医院接受麻醉时 |
[34:58] | And suddenly everything was just better. | 突然世间的所有都变得比以前美好 |
[35:02] | I didn’t feel isolated or lonely. | 我不再感到孤立无援 |
[35:07] | That’s where I met my wife. | 在那儿我结识了我的妻子 |
[35:08] | She was so happy. | 她是如此快乐 |
[35:12] | And dumb. | 如此愚蠢 |
[35:16] | And I was… | 可是我呢 |
[35:19] | Smart… | 如此聪明 |
[35:20] | And miserable. | 如此痛苦 |
[35:24] | You tell me who the genius is. | 你告诉我谁才是天才 |
[35:26] | I fell in love with her buzzed out of my head, | 我疯狂地爱上了她 |
[35:30] | And I knew I wanted to stay that way forever. | 并希望永远保持那种状态 |
[35:41] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[35:44] | Easier on your conscience if I die an idiot? | 如果我像傻瓜般死 你的良心会好过点吧 |
[35:48] | What’s a conscience? | 良心是个什么玩意儿 |
[36:00] | Which ribs… Did you break in the fall? | 你摔下来的时候哪根肋骨断了 |
[36:04] | They on the left side? | 是不是左边的 |
[36:05] | Yeah, bottom three. | 是的 最下面三根 |
[36:07] | That was 12 years ago. | 那是12年前的事了 |
[36:13] | This probably cost me my marriage, | 这很可能会葬送我的婚姻 |
[36:15] | So it better be awesome. | 你最好有重大发现 |
[36:17] | Ferrous oxide contrast? | 氧化亚铁对比 |
[36:19] | Gets absorbed by the spleen. | 我受到”脾”气的启发 |
[36:21] | Unless he doesn’t have one. | 除非他没有 |
[36:23] | In which case it’s absorbed by the liver, and fries that. | 那么就是肝组织吞并和煎了它 |
[36:26] | You’re killing him? | 你要杀了他吗 |
[36:27] | You think I opened him up and didn’t take out his spleen? | 你认为我把他开膛破肚却没有取出脾吗 |
[36:30] | All organs do look kind of the same–red and squishy. | 所有的器官外表几乎都一样 红的 粘糊糊 |
[36:39] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[36:40] | Accessory spleens. | 是副脾 |
[36:42] | Okay, that is amazing. | 不错 这倒是个重大发现 |
[36:45] | 12 years, eight stories, and a dumpster ago, | 12年前从8层楼高摔进一个垃圾桶 |
[36:47] | He broke three ribs, | 他的三个肋骨断了 |
[36:49] | Damaged his spleen. | 伤害了他的脾 |
[36:50] | Bits of it split off, | 一部分脾分裂 |
[36:51] | Circulated through his bloodstream | 进入他的血液循环系统 |
[36:52] | Until they landed and attached somewhere else. | 直到他们在某处落脚 |
[36:54] | So it is TTP(Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura). | 那么这是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[36:58] | I just didn’t remove… All of his spleens. | 我只是没有取出他全部的脾 |
[37:02] | 16 splenectomies. | 16个脾 |
[37:05] | Pretty sure he gets a set of steak knives with that. | 只有一套牛排刀才能搞成那样 |
[37:18] | I can outrun you. | 我跑得可你快 |
[37:24] | Sorry about the nose. And the eye. And the, uh… Eyebrow. | 对不起打伤了你的鼻子 眼睛 还有眉毛 |
[37:30] | Guess I deserved it. | 我想我罪有应得 |
[37:32] | Well, if I thought that, I wouldn’t be apologizing. | 如果我那么想我就不会道歉了 |
[37:34] | Your fist slipped? | 你的拳头打滑了吗 |
[37:37] | Everybody kept bugging me, asking if I was okay. | 所有人都喋喋不休的问我好不好 |
[37:42] | So you busted my nose to keep people off your back. | 所以你让我的鼻子挂彩使得人们远离你 |
[37:48] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[37:49] | Making people even more worried about you. | 这会别人会更加担心你 |
[37:51] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:53] | But at least they’re not talking to me about it. | 至少他们不会再提及那件事 |
[37:57] | Fair enough. | 理由充分 |
[37:59] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[38:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Don’t be so grateful. | 别谢的太早 |
[38:12] | You’ll be delivering packages for 70 years to pay for it. | 你得送70年的快递才能偿还医疗费 |
[38:16] | Well, uh, thanks for our talk. | 那么就谢谢你的话 |
[38:19] | It’s been a while since I had a stimulating conversation. | 我已经很久都没有如此深刻的对话 |
[38:22] | So what’re you gonna do? | 那么你以后打算怎么办 |
[38:23] | Go back to my life. | 回归生活 |
[38:24] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[38:26] | The one that has my wife in it. | 有我妻子的生活 |
[38:30] | Robotripping. | 嗑止咳糖浆 |
[38:32] | How’s she feel about that? | 她怎么看 |
[38:34] | Well, she doesn’t have to know. | 她没必要知道 |
[38:36] | It’s worked for 12 years. | 这12年来都挺管用 |
[38:44] | Tell your brain I said good-bye. | 告诉你的大脑我跟它说再见 |
[38:55] | Einstein’s giving himself a lobotomy, | 爱因斯坦要切断他的额叶 |
[38:58] | And you’re cool with that? | 而你却熟视无睹吗 |
[39:01] | Ignorance is bliss. | 无知是福 |
[39:07] | Hold that pose. | 保持那个姿势 |
[39:14] | I’ll start with t-shirts and mugs, | 我把它印在T恤和杯子上 |
[39:16] | And see how it goes. | 看看销量如何 |
[39:26] | Home early. | 今天回来的早 |
[39:31] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[39:37] | You beat up house? | 你打了豪斯吗 |
[39:38] | Just one right hook. | 只是一个右勾拳 |
[39:40] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[39:42] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[39:42] | I told him we need to lay down some ground rules, | 我跟他说要制定一些基本规则 |
[39:45] | Got a little heated. | 争论的有点激烈 |
[39:46] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[39:49] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[39:50] | Are you gonna be fired? Arrested? | 你会被炒吗 还是被逮捕 |
[39:52] | Everything’s fine. | 什么事都没有 |
[40:15] | Dr. Cuddy. | 卡迪医生 |
[40:23] | Can we at least be civil? | 我们至少能和气一点吧 |
[40:26] | How’s your nose? | 你的鼻子怎么样了 |
[40:28] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:29] | Does your kid like animals? | 你的孩子喜欢动物吗 |
[40:32] | I got tickets to that holiday carnival. | 我有假日嘉年华的票 |
[40:34] | I hear they have a nice petting zoo. | 听说那里的宠物乐园不错 |
[40:37] | I think I was pretty clear before. | 我想之前我已经说的很清楚了 |
[40:40] | I don’t mean with me. | 我不是说跟我去 |
[40:42] | Here. Take ’em. Enjoy. | 拿着 玩得开心 |
[40:46] | No, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[40:49] | They’re not fake. I didn’t steal them. | 这票是真的 不是我偷来的 |
[40:52] | One of the nurses was selling ’em for her kid’s scout trip. | 一个孩子去了童子军的护士把票卖给我的 |
[40:56] | I know it doesn’t make things right between us, | 我知道这不会使我俩重归于好 |
[40:57] | But I just wanted to do something nice. | 可我只是想做些友善的事 |
[41:03] | I don’t want them. | 我不想要 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:09] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:22] | They didn’t split up. | 他俩没分手 |
[41:24] | She wouldn’t take the tickets. | 否则她会拿走票的 |
[41:26] | Of course. | 当然啊 |
[41:28] | Windtalker code for “we never split up.” | 这是”我们没有分手”的风语者密码 |
[41:31] | House, she told you multiple times | 豪斯 她跟你讲过无数次 |
[41:32] | She wants nothing to do with you. | 她不希望与你有任何瓜葛 |
[41:34] | I wasn’t gonna be there. | 我也不想 |
[41:36] | She just felt guilty that I felt guilty, | 她因为我内疚而感到内疚 |
[41:39] | So she couldn’t take them. | 所有她没有拿走票 |
[41:41] | Either that or she didn’t want to appease you. | 也有可能是她不想让你得逞 |
[41:43] | These weren’t reparations. | 这不是赔款 |
[41:45] | Just a simple gesture of remorse, | 只是表示悔意的一种行为而已 |
[41:47] | And she slapped it down. | 并且被她摧残了 |
[41:50] | They didn’t break up. | 他们没有分手 |
[41:53] | She just wanted me to think that so I’d back off. | 她只是希望我那么认为并就此收手 |
[41:58] | Dare I ask what you’re gonna do? | 可以冒昧地问你接下来打算怎么办吗 |
[42:02] | Nothing. | 随它去吧 |
[42:04] | I said they’d either break up or they’d stay together. | 我说过他们要么分手 要么在一起 |
[42:07] | They didn’t break up. | 他们没有分手 |
[42:10] | And you’re okay with that? | 那你能接受吗 |
[42:13] | It is what it is. | 本该如此 |
[42:18] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[42:28] | House knows I lied. | 豪斯知道我骗他了 |
[42:30] | Why? What’d he say? | 为什么 他说什么了吗 |
[42:33] | Nothing. I could just tell. | 没有 我就是知道 |
[42:35] | You want to stage another breakup? | 你想再上演另一场分手戏吗 |
[42:36] | No. | 不了 |
[42:41] | It seems like he’s gonna leave us alone. | 看来他不会再打扰我们了 |
[42:44] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[42:47] | I’m not completely sure. | 我也不太明白 |
[42:50] | So we have his blessing | 那么我们得到他的祝福喽 |
[42:54] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[43:02] | Maybe House isn’t so bad afterall | 也许豪斯没那么糟 |
[43:07] | That would be nice wouldn’t it | 那当然好 你说是吧 |