时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[00:08] | Nice and slow. | 平平稳稳地 |
[00:12] | Now, the first couple of shots | 头几枪会告诉你 |
[00:14] | will show you if the sights are off | 枪准星准不准 |
[00:16] | or the barrel’s bent. | 枪管直不直 |
[00:16] | Let me make this real easy for you. | 我和你直说了吧 |
[00:18] | The sights are off and the barrel’s bent. | 准星不准 枪管也不直 |
[00:25] | Mm, you’re off to the left about an inch. | 你偏左了大约一英寸 |
[00:27] | That’s it. Shoot around the star. | 对 绕着那星星打 |
[00:30] | Not at it. | 而不是瞄着它 |
[00:34] | – Yes! – Yeah! You did it! | -成功 -太好了 你成功了 |
[00:37] | I didn’t. | 我一个人可做不到 |
[00:38] | You just won your girlfriend a teddy bear. | 你给你女友赢了一个泰迪熊 |
[00:41] | Cool. Hey, which one you think she’d like best? | 太好了 你说她会最喜欢哪个 |
[00:48] | And then Thursday night, | 然后周四晚上 |
[00:49] | this physicist is giving a lecture in Brooklyn. | 这个物理学家会在布鲁克林演讲 |
[00:53] | It’s about time travel and the grandfather paradox. | 是关于时间旅行和祖父悖论的 |
[00:56] | I don’t know if you’re busy… | 我不知道你有没有空 |
[00:57] | Okay, Henry. Henry…um… | 亨利 亨利 |
[01:00] | Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈谈么 |
[01:02] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[01:03] | I’m really happy that we’ve been hanging out so much. | 咱们能经常一起出来我很开心 |
[01:06] | Yeah, I– I like you too. | 对 我也挺喜欢你的 |
[01:09] | Can you put down the bear? | 你能把那熊先放下吗 |
[01:14] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[01:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[01:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:27] | You have a girlfriend. | 你是有女友的 |
[01:29] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[01:30] | she never seems… | 她好像从来… |
[01:32] | to want to do anything with you. | 不愿意跟你一起外出 |
[01:36] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[01:38] | No, I have allergies. | 没有 我会过敏 |
[01:39] | I must just be, like, tearing up. | 肯定是这样 我才流泪的 |
[01:41] | Henry, I think that’s blood. | 亨利 那好像是血啊 |
[01:44] | What? I–it… | 什么 这… |
[02:24] | 35-year-old male cries blood, | 三十五岁男子哭出了血 |
[02:26] | and he’s not vampire Bill. | 但他不是吸血鬼比尔 |
[02:27] | 《真爱如血》男主角吸血鬼比尔 该剧中所有吸血鬼流的都是血泪 | |
[02:28] | Go! | 开始 |
[02:30] | Should we ask? | 我们应该提问吗 |
[02:31] | Nope! | 不该 |
[02:33] | What, her? | 问她吗 |
[02:35] | Yeah, my favorite companion | 是这样 我最喜欢的伴侣 |
[02:37] | is retiring from “companning.” | 不再给人当伴侣了 |
[02:40] | So I’m interviewing replacements. | 所以我在面试她的接班人 |
[02:43] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[02:44] | Butterscotch. | 黄油威士忌小姐 |
[02:46] | Is that a family name? | 这是你的姓吗 |
[02:48] | How long are you gonna be using the office for sex games? | 你准备在这办公室玩多久的性爱游戏 |
[02:50] | Just so I can plan my day. | 好让我安排一下我的一天 |
[02:52] | Sex and work? | 边做爱边工作吗 |
[02:54] | I’m not a savage. | 我又不是野蛮人 |
[02:59] | I asked for a cappuccino. | 我要的是卡布奇诺 |
[03:00] | That’s what this is. | 这就是 |
[03:01] | No, a cappuccino’s got a nice, stiff foam on it. | 不对 卡布奇诺上面有漂亮的泡沫 |
[03:03] | This is wetter than… | 这要湿过 |
[03:05] | Oh… almost slipped there. | 差点说漏嘴了 |
[03:09] | Well, thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[03:10] | Ms. Scotch, | 威士忌小姐 |
[03:10] | but poor foaming’s a deal breaker. | 但是你这咖啡泡沫打得太差了 |
[03:12] | Could you ask the next candidate to come in? | 你能叫下一个候选人进来吗 |
[03:15] | Initial exam showed no sign of trauma | 初次检查显示无外伤征象 |
[03:17] | or subconjunctival hemorrhage. | 也没有球结膜下出血 |
[03:19] | Lymphocytosis? | 淋巴细胞增多症 |
[03:20] | Alc’s in normal range, | 淋巴细胞绝对计数在正常范围 |
[03:22] | but it’s in the high end of normal. | 但结果位于正常范围上限 |
[03:23] | Take a seat, Fawn. | 请坐 媚娘 |
[03:25] | And tell me, what’s your favorite Woody Allen movie? | 回答我 你最喜欢的伍迪·艾伦电影是哪部 |
[03:32] | Annie Hall. | 《安妮·霍尔》 |
[03:33] | You’re interviewing hookers | 你面试妓女 |
[03:34] | but not gonna talk to them about sex? | 却不问她们有关性的问题吗 |
[03:36] | Sex is a given. | 性是给定的 |
[03:37] | They’re hookers. | 她们可是妓女啊 |
[03:38] | Defend your choice. | 解释一下你的答案 |
[03:40] | It’s the most popular. | 这部名气最大 |
[03:42] | Ohh…that’s so close. | 就差这么一点 |
[03:44] | We would have accepted, “Diane Keaton looks great in suits,” | 我们可以接受”黛安·基顿穿西装很好看’ |
[03:47] | or, “It’s a trenchant commentary on today’s mores,” | 或是”这是对现今社会道德观念的一种抨击” |
[03:49] | or, “I needed the eggs.” | 或是”我想吃鸡蛋” |
[03:51] | Thanks for your interest. | 谢谢你来应聘 |
[03:54] | To get the gig, call girl– | 想要被我雇佣 应招女郎 |
[03:56] | sorry, call woman– | 抱歉 是应招妇女 |
[03:58] | needs a combination of skills | 要会些既实用 |
[04:00] | that I find useful/entertaining | 又好玩的技能 |
[04:02] | for the remaining 57 minutes | 这样我花一小时的钱 |
[04:03] | of the hour I paid for. | 除去做爱剩下57分钟还有事可干 |
[04:05] | Lymphocytosis works. | 淋巴细胞增多症能解释的通 |
[04:07] | Maybe we should take another look at the blood. | 也许我们应该再去验验血 |
[04:09] | Could also be cavernous sinus thrombosis. | 也可能是海绵窦血栓形成 |
[04:12] | Clot builds up pressure at the base of the brain. | 血凝块引起颅内压增高 |
[04:13] | Rerun the patient’s blood panel | 重测血小板 |
[04:15] | and get a CT venogram of his head. | 再做头颅CT静脉造影检查 |
[04:17] | Let’s see which one of you is right. | 到时候看谁说的对 |
[04:21] | How are you with small appliance repair? | 你修理小家电的手艺怎么样 |
[04:24] | Uh, this cavernous sinus thing, is it dangerous? | 这个海绵窦血栓 会造成生命危险吗 |
[04:28] | If Henry’s got it, | 如果亨利得的是这病 |
[04:29] | we can treat it with a combo of drugs and surgery. | 我们可以通过手术和药物同时进行治疗 |
[04:32] | Success rate is over 70%. | 成功率在七成以上 |
[04:35] | Do you want me to call Amy again? | 你要我再给艾米打个电话吗 |
[04:36] | No, it’s fine. | 不用了 没事的 |
[04:39] | Amy’s his girlfriend. | 艾米是他女朋友 |
[04:42] | I’m the neighbor. | 我是他邻居 |
[04:43] | I did leave a message at their number. | 我给他们的电话里留言了 |
[04:45] | Do you wanna try her cell? | 你要不要试试打她手机 |
[04:47] | Be here for a few more hours at least. | 你至少得在这待上几小时 |
[04:49] | Oh, she doesn’t have one. She worries about radiation. | 她没手机 她害怕辐射 |
[04:51] | I could stop by on my way home. | 我可以顺路给她带个话 |
[04:53] | She knows who I am, right? | 她知道我是谁 对吗 |
[04:54] | You don’t need to, but thanks. | 不用了 但还是谢谢你 |
[04:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[05:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:05] | Have you ever paid for sex? | 你招过妓吗 |
[05:07] | Every guy who’s ever seen a Merchant Ivory movie | 每个看过莫谦特艾佛利电影的男人 |
[05:09] | 著名电影双人组合 制片伊斯玛·莫谦特和导演詹姆斯·艾佛利组成的电影公司 | |
[05:09] | has paid for sex. | 都招过妓 |
[05:12] | No. | 没有 |
[05:13] | It just… | 这种行为.. |
[05:14] | seems too demeaning to women. | 是对女性极大的不尊重 |
[05:17] | Given the things you’ve done to women, | 鉴于你对女性的所作所为 |
[05:18] | that seems arbitrary. | 你这话说的有些随意了吧 |
[05:21] | You’re Chi Park, right? | 你是朴克智 对吗 |
[05:24] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[05:25] | Uh, you called about my guitar flyer. | 你打过我吉他宣传弹上的电话 |
[05:27] | You’re Micah. | 你是麦迦 |
[05:28] | This guy’s selling a 1974 Gibson SG standard | 他卖的一款1974年烟草色吉布森SG吉他 |
[05:30] | 吉普森吉他 美国知名乐器品牌 该款吉他属经典收藏款 | |
[05:32] | in tobacco for $1,250. | 开价只要1250美元 |
[05:33] | Yeah, actually, I came in to tell you I already sold it. | 其实 我是来告诉你我已经把它卖了 |
[05:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:39] | Thanks anyway. | 那也谢谢了 |
[05:46] | Blood panel results seem pretty much the same as before, | 血液化验结果同之前非常相近 |
[05:48] | and that guy likes you. | 还有刚才那人喜欢你 |
[05:50] | Maybe we should check for diabetes, | 也许我们应该检查一下糖尿病的指标 |
[05:52] | could weaken conjunctival vessels. | 糖尿病可以导致结膜血管变弱 |
[05:54] | And shut up. | 还有闭嘴 |
[05:55] | If I’m wrong, then why is he coming back? | 如果我说错了 那他为什么回来呢 |
[05:59] | My band is rehearsing tomorrow night. | 我们乐队明晚会彩排 |
[06:01] | You should come by and jam with us. | 你可以过来一起 |
[06:03] | That…sounds fun. | 听上去不错 |
[06:06] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[06:07] | Great. Call me. | 太好了 回头打我电话 |
[06:12] | Park has a boyfriend. | 朴克有男友了 |
[06:14] | I’ll break your face. | 小心我揍你 |
[06:24] | This is the talent portion of the interview. | 这是面试的才艺展示阶段 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:27] | You like cards. | 你喜欢玩扑克 |
[06:28] | But you can juggle. | 但你自己也能玩啊 |
[06:30] | I fail to see how this would be of benefit to you. | 我看不出她们这些对你有啥好处 |
[06:32] | What if I’m busy? | 我要是没空玩呢 |
[06:34] | Have you got anything else? | 还有什么绝活吗 |
[06:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:41] | CT showed no clots or malformations. | CT未显脑梗塞或血管畸形 |
[06:44] | Park and Taub ruled out | 朴克和陶博已排除 |
[06:45] | lymphocytosis and diabetes. | 淋巴细胞增多症和糖尿病 |
[06:47] | Well, since you have nothing of relevance to report, | 要是你没什么可汇报的 |
[06:49] | I assume that you’re here to toss your panties in the ring. | 我就假设你是来加入她们的 |
[06:53] | Patient’s got a mysterious girlfriend | 患者有一位神秘女友 |
[06:54] | he really wants to see. | 他想见她 |
[06:56] | She’s unreachable by phone, | 电话联系不上 |
[06:57] | and the neighbor’s never even seen her. | 邻居也从未见过她 |
[06:59] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:01] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[07:04] | I think he’s a junkie. | 我认为他是个瘾君子 |
[07:05] | The girlfriend is a fix. | 女朋友只是幻想 |
[07:07] | The guy’s inhaling glue. | 他在吸毒 |
[07:09] | Can you repair a blender? | 你会修搅拌机吗 |
[07:10] | Can you bite me? | 不会修你能把我怎么样 |
[07:12] | Go search the patient’s home. | 去搜查患者的家 |
[07:17] | Well, thank you, ladies. | 感谢两位 |
[07:19] | I’ve seen a lot of very talented candidates. | 我见识了很多多才多艺的人 |
[07:22] | Got a tough decision the next few days. | 接下来就是艰难的选择了 |
[07:25] | This is the part I hate. | 我最讨厌这个环节 |
[07:42] | Well…this is not exactly a crack den. | 看起来也不像是个瘾君子的窝 |
[07:45] | Doesn’t exactly look like a woman lives here, either. | 也不像是有女人居住的地方 |
[07:50] | “To amy. | “致艾米 |
[07:52] | I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[07:54] | Okay. She exists. | 好吧 她确实存在 |
[07:56] | Doesn’t mean he’s not a drug addict. | 并不证明他没在吸毒啊 |
[08:00] | It’s good you’re playing it cool with House. | 你能冷静对待豪斯很好 |
[08:02] | Once he gets a rise out of someone… | 他一但成功地把谁惹恼了… |
[08:03] | Yeah, I’m not crazy about the whole hooker thing, | 我对招妓什么的虽然不怎么认同 |
[08:05] | but I get it. | 但是我懂 |
[08:07] | Other than the fact that it’s exploitative and dangerous for women, | 抛开这行业对于女性的欺压和危险不说 |
[08:09] | you get what you need | 招妓行为本身既能满足自身需求 |
[08:11] | without any of the emotional baggage. | 又不会背上感情包袱 |
[08:13] | You’re not seeing anyone, I take it. | 看来你现在没男朋友吧 |
[08:15] | I’ve been volunteering at the Trenton Free Clinic. | 我近来在特伦顿免费门诊做义工 |
[08:18] | Keeps me busy. | 充实生活 |
[08:19] | You volunteer every night and every weekend? | 你每晚每个周末都在做义工吗 |
[08:22] | No time to grab dinner? | 没时间出去吃顿饭 |
[08:23] | What’s more important? | 哪一个更重要 |
[08:24] | Making small talk over ravioli | 是吃着意式馄饨聊天 |
[08:26] | or helping people who are less fortunate? | 还是帮助那些不幸的人们 |
[08:29] | With that rationale, none of us should ever eat again. | 以你这样说 我们谁也别再吃饭了 |
[08:32] | Let’s just say I’m not hungry right now. | 只能说我现在对吃东西没什么兴趣 |
[08:37] | Oh, god… | 天啊 |
[08:40] | I don’t think she’s breathing. | 她好像停止呼吸了 |
[08:42] | Do you think she OD’d? | 是不是吸毒过量了 |
[08:45] | That or he killed her. | 或是被他杀了 |
[08:46] | Pulse? | 还有脉搏吗 |
[08:51] | No. | 没了 |
[08:52] | I’ll call the coroner. | 我给验尸官打电话 |
[08:53] | I don’t think that’s gonna be necessary. | 我想没这个必要 |
[08:59] | This one works in financial district. | 这位在金融界工作 |
[09:01] | She can get tips, give you leg up in market. | 她能给你提供信息 在市场上给与你帮助 |
[09:04] | What is “Fudgey Gonzalez”? | 什么是”冈萨雷斯巧克力” |
[09:07] | Uh, imagine a “Vanilla Gonzalez,” | 想象一下”冈萨雷斯香草” |
[09:10] | but from the other side. | 但是肤色不同 |
[09:20] | I’m about to make a decision, | 我马上就要做出决定了 |
[09:22] | but there’s still time for you to sneak under the wire. | 但你现在加入还来得及 |
[09:24] | My favorite Woody Allen movie | 我最喜爱的伍迪·艾伦电影是 |
[09:25] | is Melinda and Melinda. | 《双生美莲达》 |
[09:28] | Our patient is not a junkie, | 患者并没在吸毒 |
[09:30] | but he does have a girlfriend. | 但是他的确有个女朋友 |
[09:39] | I call her my “girlfriend” | 我称她为女朋友是因为 |
[09:41] | because people understand that. | 其他人比较容易理解 |
[09:43] | If I explained it, | 要是我解释了 |
[09:43] | they’d just think I was a weirdo. | 他们也只会觉得我很奇怪 |
[09:45] | We’re not here to judge anyone’s fetish. | 我们不是来评判别人的癖好的 |
[09:48] | I’m not a pervert. | 我不是变态 |
[09:50] | It’s not like I’m more attracted to dolls than humans. | 并不是说我喜欢充气娃娃胜过喜欢活生生的人 |
[09:53] | So you don’t have sex with her? | 你没和她发生性关系吗 |
[09:57] | It’s not just about that. | 这不仅仅是单纯的性关系 |
[09:59] | Does the doll talk to you? | 娃娃还和你聊天吗 |
[10:02] | I know she’s not a real person. | 我知道她不是真人 |
[10:05] | In a lot of ways, she’s better than a person. | 很多方面来说 她比真人更好 |
[10:07] | I can tell her things, | 我可以向她倾诉 |
[10:09] | and she won’t argue with me or make fun of me. | 她不会跟我争论 不会取笑我 |
[10:12] | I come home every night, | 我每晚回到家中 |
[10:14] | and I know she’ll be there waiting. | 都知道她会在家等着我 |
[10:16] | So is your toaster. | 你的面包机也在家等着呢 |
[10:20] | No one in the world has an emotional attachment to a toaster. | 这世上没人会对面包机产生感情 |
[10:23] | But a lot of people are willing to spend $7,000 | 但很多人会愿意花7000美金 |
[10:26] | on women like Amy. | 买一个像艾米这样的女人 |
[10:29] | Have you ever tried an actual– | 你有试过和真人 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I’m 35. | 有啊 我都35岁了 |
[10:32] | I’ve been in relationships. | 我谈过恋爱 |
[10:34] | None of them fulfilled me. | 但是没有一段感情能让我心满意足的 |
[10:37] | And one day, I saw this website, and… | 有一天 我发现了这个网站… |
[10:41] | Maybe the perfect woman’s out there somewhere, | 也许我的真命天女确实存在 |
[10:43] | but it’s not worth going through what it would take to find her. | 但是花费很多精力去寻找她也一点不值得 |
[10:50] | Amy makes me happy. | 艾米让我很开心 |
[10:54] | – You’re swelling. – It’s sort of hot in here. | -你的脸肿了 -这里挺热的 |
[10:57] | Not that hot. | 也没你那么热 |
[11:01] | Bleeding plus two more symptoms: | 出血加上两个新症状 |
[11:02] | Fever and neurological. | 发热和神经系统症状 |
[11:04] | I’m not sure about that last one. | 我对后者不怎么确定 |
[11:06] | I think he’s just…weird. | 我觉得他只是有一点 奇怪 |
[11:08] | He wasn’t hallucinating. | 他没有产生幻觉 |
[11:09] | He didn’t have a thought disorder. | 没有思维混乱 |
[11:11] | And you don’t think it’s “disordered” to talk to– | 你不觉得和充气娃娃谈话是 |
[11:13] | It’s not all that different from talking to your cat or a teddy bear. | 其实这和跟猫跟玩具熊说话没什么区别 |
[11:16] | You don’t have sex with your cat or teddy bear. | 可你不会和你的猫或玩具熊搞上啊 |
[11:20] | If you did, | 要是你搞上了 |
[11:21] | you’d probably talk to them more. | 说不定会和它们聊得更欢 |
[11:24] | Guy loves an imaginary being | 这家伙爱上了一个虚拟情人 |
[11:25] | who’s never going to respond to him. | 一个永远不会作出任何回应的东西 |
[11:27] | He’s no crazier than millions of churchgoers. | 也就跟百万教徒一般疯狂 |
[11:31] | You think anything off | 你一直以为 |
[11:32] | about any patient is a symptom. | 患者有任何的不对劲都是一种症状 |
[11:34] | This guy buys flowers. | 这家伙买了鲜花 |
[11:36] | Real flowers for a piece of plastic in a dress. | 为一个穿着裙子的塑料人买鲜花 |
[11:39] | You know what’s really crazy? | 你知道什么事更荒唐吗 |
[11:41] | Living with a human being. | 和活生生的人住在一起 |
[11:43] | Someone with opinions and feelings. | 一个有主见有感情的人 |
[11:46] | Gets mad just ’cause you want to take Salsa classes | 就因为你想每周和她去上一堂 |
[11:48] | with them one night a week. | 萨尔萨舞课 她就闹脾气 |
[11:50] | One night. | 每周就一次 |
[11:51] | He’s just running away. | 他只是在逃避 |
[11:53] | He hangs out with a doll, | 和一个充气娃娃过日子 |
[11:54] | he never needs to fear rejection. | 就永远不用担心会被拒绝 |
[11:56] | It’s sad. | 真是凄惨 |
[11:57] | You do understand the irony here? | 你们知道最讽刺的是什么吗 |
[11:58] | Every person in this room has a sex doll. | 这屋里的所有人都有个充气娃娃 |
[12:01] | At least the patient has the stones to be honest about it. | 至少这患者还有胆承认 |
[12:03] | Ooh, a metaphor. | 打的比喻是吧 |
[12:05] | What you didn’t foresee is that | 你没想到的是 |
[12:06] | I actually do have a sex doll. | 我还真的有一个 |
[12:08] | Your doll is your kids. | 你的娃娃是你两个孩子 |
[12:09] | Yours is your parents, | 你的是你父母 |
[12:11] | Yours is your charity. | 你的是慈善机构 |
[12:12] | All excuses for not being in a relationship. | 这些都是你们不谈恋爱的借口 |
[12:15] | He’s not wrong. | 他说的没错 |
[12:16] | – And you– – I have meaningless sex with random strangers. | -还有你 -我随意和陌生人上床 |
[12:19] | Thanks for the insight, | 谢谢你分享见解 |
[12:20] | but I stopped that months ago. | 但我几个月前就不再那样了 |
[12:21] | I actually had a relationship. | 还谈了一场恋爱 |
[12:23] | With a patient. | 和一位患者 |
[12:25] | You just date whoever happens to cross your path. | 谁从你门前过你就和谁约会 |
[12:27] | My dating is getting in the way of my dating? | 你是说我的恋爱阻碍了我的爱情生活吗 |
[12:29] | You don’t go looking for the right person. | 你从不认真去找个适合你的人 |
[12:31] | You just shack up with whoever’s in the room, | 随便拉个人就能同居 |
[12:33] | and then you get surprised and/or divorced | 之后出点状况 |
[12:35] | when it doesn’t work out. | 不是倍感吃惊就是离婚收场 |
[12:36] | I’m surprised you haven’t asked Adams out yet. | 真惊讶你到现在都还没约亚当斯出去 |
[12:41] | Uh, for your information, | 知会你一声 |
[12:43] | I’ve got a date tonight. | 今晚我要去约会了 |
[12:45] | I’ll be jamming with a cute guy and his band. | 和一小帅哥还有他的乐队 |
[12:47] | – You’ll bail. – He’s right. | -你会放鸽子 -没错 |
[12:48] | The obvious solution is for me to hand my kids over to your parents. | 最明智的做法 就是让你父母帮我带孩子 |
[12:50] | Can we stop trying to argue the premise | 我们能停止这类争论 |
[12:52] | and move onto figuring out | 想想为什么 |
[12:53] | why it is that you’re all social morons? | 你们都是些社交白痴吗 |
[12:56] | You do understand the irony here. | 你不觉得这很讽刺吗 |
[12:58] | You mocking us for avoiding relationships, | 你嘲笑我们回避感情 |
[13:00] | but you can’t handle losing your “Doll.” | 自己却无法忍受失去你的”娃娃” |
[13:02] | Your spending all this time and energy | 所以才花这么多时间精力 |
[13:04] | interviewing for a new one. | 就为找一个新的 |
[13:09] | You’re right. That is stupid. | 你说得对 这太蠢了 |
[13:14] | What about the patient? | 病人怎么说 |
[13:17] | Dude’s banging a sex doll. | 这人和充气娃娃搞上了 |
[13:18] | A festering cesspool of bodily fluids and associated bacteria. | 那货无异于一个充满体液和细菌的污水池 |
[13:22] | Swab her out and find out which one. | 从她体内取些标本化验下 看看是什么细菌 |
[13:27] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:29] | Please don’t quit. | 不要退隐江湖 |
[13:30] | You’re the only hooker I know who can tune a piano. | 你是我认识的唯一一个会弹钢琴的妓女 |
[13:34] | If it’s about the money, | 如果是钱的问题 |
[13:34] | then I can up you to three nights a week. | 我可以每周叫你三个晚上 |
[13:38] | I’m getting married, House. | 我要结婚了 豪斯 |
[13:42] | His name’s Harris. | 他叫哈里斯 |
[13:43] | He’s a certified accountant, | 是名注册会计师 |
[13:45] | he loves schlocky horror movies, | 喜欢蹩脚的恐怖电影 |
[13:47] | and he just moved in. | 刚和我搬到一起住 |
[13:49] | We’re very happy. | 我们很幸福 |
[13:53] | Well, you’re happy? | 你们很幸福 |
[13:54] | Yeah, you’re happy because he doesn’t know | 是因为他不知道 |
[13:56] | about your employment history. | 你之前的职业经历吧 |
[13:58] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[13:59] | We’ve talked about it, | 我们谈过 |
[14:00] | and he accepts me for who I am. | 他接受了这样的我 |
[14:02] | No. He… | 不 他 |
[14:05] | If he accepted who you were, | 如果他接受这样的你 |
[14:06] | he would not be making you give up your career. | 就不会让你放弃你的事业 |
[14:09] | Women need their own identities, | 女人要有自己的个性 |
[14:11] | their own livelihoods. | 自己的营生 |
[14:13] | Otherwise, why was I smoking all those virginia slims? | 不然为什么我还在抽女士烟呢 |
[14:18] | I know this is weird for you, | 我知道这对你来说很奇怪 |
[14:20] | but you need to figure out a way to be okay with it. | 但你要试着去接受 |
[14:25] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[14:51] | I feel like the stirrups are overkill. | 把她放妇科检查台上也太过了 |
[14:54] | I’ve never done a pelvic on a doll before. | 我之前没查过充气娃娃 |
[14:56] | I’m unfamiliar with the protocol. | 对流程不是很熟悉 |
[15:01] | I’m pretty skeeved out right now. | 现在 我感觉是挺诡异的 |
[15:02] | I’m not gonna lie. | 这点不假 |
[15:04] | What House said back there– | 豪斯之前说的 |
[15:05] | House says a lot of things. | 之前豪斯说了很多话 |
[15:06] | I don’t just date whoever shows up. | 我不是见一个爱一个的 |
[15:08] | I mean, I did meet women in the hospital, | 我的确是把过在医院认识的姑娘 |
[15:12] | but they weren’t just flings. | 但我并不只是玩玩的 |
[15:13] | Basically, you’re explaining why you’re not going to ask me out. | 基本上 你是在解释为什么你不约我出去 |
[15:16] | That’s not what I was– | 我不是这个意思 |
[15:19] | Did you want me to ask you out? | 你想让我约你出去吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:23] | I told Park to tell Taub | 我让朴克去告诉陶博 |
[15:25] | to tell House to pass you that note. | 转告豪斯向你透露我是这么想的 |
[15:29] | It’s completely clean in there. | 里面非常干净 |
[15:30] | He said he just bathed her. | 他说了他刚给她洗过澡 |
[15:35] | Adams… | 亚当斯… |
[15:37] | There’s a swelling beneath the skin… | 皮下有一处凸起 |
[15:40] | 3-inch mass. | 三英寸大小 |
[15:44] | Is it… | 会不会是 |
[15:46] | part of the doll’s skeleton? | 娃娃骨架的一部分 |
[15:48] | It feels like a tumor. | 摸上去像肿瘤 |
[16:02] | CT showed an air-filled mass in the doll’s abdomen. | CT显示娃娃腹部有一处气泡 |
[16:05] | It’s probably just a chemical reaction. | 可能只是化学反应 |
[16:07] | Henry left her too close to a heating pipe or something. | 可能亨利把她放得离暖气管太近了 |
[16:09] | This guy brushes her hair every morning, | 这人每天早上给她梳头发 |
[16:11] | brings home movies for them to watch together. | 带影片回家和她一起看 |
[16:13] | You think he tosses her in a broom closet | 你觉得晚上他会把她和扫帚一起 |
[16:15] | at the end of each day? | 扔进柜子里吗 |
[16:16] | More likely than it getting stomach cancer. | 这总比说它得了胃癌来的靠谱 |
[16:20] | How about clostridium? | 会不会是梭状芽胞杆菌 |
[16:21] | Bacteria got trapped in the airtight cavity, | 杆菌被困在密闭腔内 |
[16:23] | produced gas… | 代谢出气体 |
[16:25] | It doesn’t explain the neurological issue. | 它不能解释神经系统的问题 |
[16:27] | We can explain that the same way | 我们就是这样 |
[16:28] | we explain the tooth fairy. | 解释牙仙的 |
[16:32] | Oh, I get to play Solomon. | 我要去演所罗门王 |
[16:35] | Cut the doll open. | 去把充气娃娃切开 |
[16:37] | We can’t just destroy the patient’s property. | 我们不能就这样破坏病人的财产 |
[16:39] | That thing cost 7 grand. | 那东西值七千美金呢 |
[16:41] | Exactly. Ask him for consent. | 没错 问问他同不同意 |
[16:43] | If he says yes, | 如果他说同意 |
[16:44] | then we get to go hunting bacteria. | 那我们就开始找芽孢杆菌 |
[16:45] | If he says no, there’s no need because he’s crazy, | 他不同意 说明他疯了 也不用找杆菌了 |
[16:47] | And we need a different theory. | 我们就要另找病因了 |
[16:49] | See ya. | 再见啦 |
[16:50] | Gotta go build a temple. | 得去搭一座庙了 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:00] | It won’t be able to heal when we’re done. | 切开之后可就修不好了 |
[17:02] | But you think she could tell you what’s wrong with me. | 但你们觉得她能告诉你们我究竟怎么了 |
[17:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Should we take her to the procedure room? | 我们不把她推到手术室吗 |
[17:23] | It’s not a her, which means we can do this anywhere. | 她不是人 所以我们在哪里手术都行 |
[17:33] | Adams… | 亚当斯 |
[17:35] | You can know something’s not real | 有时你知道有些东西虽然不是真实的 |
[17:36] | and still love it. | 但你仍然爱它 |
[17:46] | I think the procedure room might be better for this. | 去手术室进行也许更好一点 |
[17:58] | You are a horrible person. | 你真的太坏了 |
[18:03] | All I need is to break up one marriage. | 我只想要破坏一次婚姻 |
[18:05] | You’ve broken up three of your own. | 你都已经毁了三次你自己的婚姻了 |
[18:06] | You’re like the Stephen Hawking of killing relationships. | 你就像离婚界的斯蒂芬·霍金 |
[18:10] | Actually, no, Stephen Hawking is the Stephen Hawking of– | 不 实际上他算是… |
[18:12] | Okay. I have work to do. | 行了 我有事要做 |
[18:16] | Your computer is off. | 你电脑没开 |
[18:17] | Sorry, I can’t hear you over my “Stereo.” | 对不起 音响太大声 听不见你讲话 |
[18:19] | Why do you assume that marriage is better than hooking? | 你凭什么认为婚姻比招妓好 |
[18:23] | We don’t know anything about the guy. | 我们对他完全不了解 |
[18:24] | He could be a serial killer. | 可能是个连环杀手呢 |
[18:25] | Even if that were true, | 即使真有这事 |
[18:27] | it would still be a toss-up. | 这两者的优劣还有待商讨 |
[18:28] | What kind of guy marries a hooker? | 什么人会愿意娶一个妓女 |
[18:31] | Somebody who hires hookers. | 招妓的人 |
[18:33] | And someone who hires hookers | 但招妓的人 |
[18:34] | is not exactly the monogamous type. | 不是那种专一的类型 |
[18:37] | If we expose him as a cheater… | 如果我们揭露他的本性 |
[18:39] | You’re a coward. | 你是个胆小鬼 |
[18:40] | Would a coward fight to the end | 你见过哪个胆小鬼奋战到底挽救少女 |
[18:41] | to save a damsel in soon-to-be-proved distress? | 于即将被证实的痛苦绝望之境吗 |
[18:44] | Absolutely, if what he’s afraid of is other damsels. | 当然 如果他怕的是其他的少女的话 |
[18:47] | Your last relationship failed so miserably, | 你上一次的恋情结局太惨 |
[18:50] | you ended up in jail. | 你进了监狱 |
[18:51] | Now you’re clinging to this hooker | 所以现在你把妓女当做寄托 |
[18:53] | when there are about 3 billion other women out there | 虽然还有大约30亿的 |
[18:55] | who aren’t call girls, | 非妓女在这世上 |
[18:57] | some of whom are attractive and intelligent, | 其中不乏迷人聪颖的 |
[18:59] | one of whom is living in your apartment | 其中一个还住在你的公寓里 |
[19:01] | and is married to you! | 还和你结婚了 |
[19:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:10] | Why am I asking you for help? | 我来找你帮什么忙 |
[19:18] | You shouldn’t sleep with Chase. | 你不该和奇斯上床 |
[19:21] | Thank, god. You got here just in time. | 谢天谢地 你来得真及时 |
[19:24] | What do you have against him? | 你反感他什么 |
[19:25] | Nothing, but House has a way of getting into people’s heads. | 没什么 只是豪斯对洗脑有一手 |
[19:28] | Just like last week | 就像上周 |
[19:29] | when he was prying into your relationship with Chase? | 他刺探你和奇斯之间那样 |
[19:32] | It was silly then, and it’s silly now. | 那是件蠢事 现在也是 |
[19:36] | Why was it silly then? | 为什么说那是件蠢事 |
[19:38] | I’m not 5’9″ With curves and flowing hair, | 我没有高挑的身材 卷卷的长发 |
[19:40] | so it’s impossible for me to get it on | 所以我就不可能 |
[19:43] | with a good-looking guy? | 和帅哥在一起吗 |
[19:44] | Wow. Do you resent me? | 你在怨我吗 |
[19:47] | You’re the quirky, hardworking sophomore | 就好像你是奇怪的努力学习的大二学生 |
[19:49] | and I’m the evil cheerleader who steals boys? | 而我是专偷男生的邪恶啦啦队长一样 |
[19:53] | If you’re not getting any, it’s not my fault. | 你没男朋友可不是我的错 |
[20:00] | Should we get the one with the panda on it or the bird? | 我们应该买上面有熊猫的还是有鸟的呢 |
[20:05] | Good choice. | 选的好 |
[20:06] | Pandas eat only bamboo, | 熊猫只吃竹子 |
[20:07] | they know nothing about cereal. | 他们不懂麦片 |
[20:13] | Your little girl is adorable. | 你的小女儿太可爱了 |
[20:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | She keeps me very busy. | 她让我忙坏了 |
[20:19] | You and her mom must be very proud. | 你和她母亲一定很自豪 |
[20:23] | Her mother… died in childbirth. | 她母亲…分娩时去世了 |
[21:07] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[21:09] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[21:11] | We’re growing cultures now, | 我们正在进行组织培养 |
[21:12] | but she looked clean, and there was no telltale smell. | 不过她看上去很干净 也没有明显的味道 |
[21:15] | I’m guessing the lump was just an air bubble | 我猜那肿块只是成型时 |
[21:17] | that got trapped in the mold. | 困在里面的气泡 |
[21:20] | You bandaged her up. | 你还给她上了绷带 |
[21:21] | I threw in some stitches, too. | 我还给她缝了几针 |
[21:23] | Just wanted to make her look her best. | 只是希望她看起来最好 |
[21:29] | Do you want me to put her in her chair? | 需要我把她放在椅子上吗 |
[21:31] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[21:35] | Call a code! | 叫急救 |
[21:45] | You looking at the apartment with those | 你是在看人家的房间 |
[21:46] | or the transit of mercury? | 还是在看温度计的变化 |
[21:48] | If night comes, you’ll be thanking me. | 到了晚上你会感谢我的 |
[21:50] | They’re seeking heat. | 他们正在找暖气 |
[21:52] | He’s an accountant. | 他是名会计 |
[21:53] | How late do you think he’s going to party? | 你觉得他多晚才会去参加派对 |
[21:55] | I bought jar to pee in. | 我买了罐子来撒尿 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[22:00] | We heard crackles in Henry’s lungs. | 我们在亨利的肺里听到湿罗音 |
[22:01] | We diuresed him, but he still needs oxygen. | 我们给他用了利尿药 但他仍然需要氧气 |
[22:03] | Echo shows normal heart function. | 超声心电图显示心功能正常 |
[22:05] | Could be high output failure from anemia. | 可能是贫血导致的高输出衰竭 |
[22:07] | Hematocrit was rock normal. | 红细胞压积没有任何问题 |
[22:09] | What is this? Mushroom? | 这是什么 蘑菇吗 |
[22:10] | Say “Mushroom,” charge $2. | 说蘑菇 两块 |
[22:12] | Say “Truffle,” charge $5. | 说松露 五块 |
[22:15] | Is that the man who wants to marry hooker? | 那就是那个想娶个妓女的男人吗 |
[22:18] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[22:19] | But he’s not the one we’re after. | 但他不是我们要跟踪的对象 |
[22:21] | Should we ask? | 我们该提问吗 |
[22:23] | Nope. | 不 |
[22:24] | How rude of me not to situate you. | 让你们等着实在是太无理了 |
[22:26] | I’m doing Emily a favor. | 我正在帮艾米丽的忙 |
[22:28] | We’re going to track her fiance | 我们正在跟踪她的未婚夫 |
[22:30] | until Dominika can seduce and expose him | 直到多米尼卡能成功引诱并让他暴露 |
[22:32] | as the lying cheater I need him to be. | 我需要的他骗子的本性 |
[22:34] | I’m guessing she didn’t ask for this favor. | 我估计她并没让你帮这个忙 |
[22:37] | Oh, you know, the noblest gifts | 要知道最高贵的礼物 |
[22:38] | are the ones we give anonymously. | 都是我们匿名送出的 |
[22:40] | Crackles are nonspecific. | 湿罗音是非特异性的 |
[22:42] | Hypoxia plus bleeding could indicate D.I.C. | 组织缺氧和出血可能是弥漫性血管内凝血 |
[22:45] | Or some other– | 或其它 |
[22:45] | No neurological symptoms? | 没有神经系统症状吗 |
[22:47] | I knew your bleeding heart would bring you around. | 我知道你那颗流血的心让你内心复苏了 |
[22:50] | Too bad it’s also taking you off the market. | 很遗憾也使你失去了市场 |
[22:52] | And by market, I mean Chase. | 我说的市场指的是奇斯 |
[22:55] | Come on, buck up, Chase. | 快点 加把劲 奇斯 |
[22:56] | There’s always Park. Unless… | 虽然总会有朴克 除非… |
[23:00] | How did band practice go? | 乐队的训练进行的如何 |
[23:02] | – Great. – Does she look like she’s lying? | -很好 -她看上去像是在撒谎吗 |
[23:04] | Kind of. | 有点 |
[23:05] | Popo needed a ride to the doctor, | 姥姥需要人陪去看医生 |
[23:08] | and my mom couldn’t, so– | 我妈没空所以… |
[23:09] | You’re terrified of dating because… | 你害怕和某人约会因为… |
[23:13] | a previous relationship ended because your latent rage | 你上一段感情之所以结束是因为 |
[23:16] | made you vicious in arguments. | 你隐藏的愤怒使你在争吵中变得十分恶毒 |
[23:18] | – Or– – Or reincarnation. | -或者 -或者是因为转世 |
[23:21] | In a past life, she was Anne Boleyn. | 上辈子她是安·波林 |
[23:23] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[23:24] | Taub feels confident enough | 陶博有足够的自信 |
[23:25] | to turn the spotlight on himself. | 把枪口转向自己 |
[23:27] | It’s almost as if he wants me to ask… | 这几乎是肯定希望我问他… |
[23:30] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[23:31] | Wendy Jacobson. | 温迪·亚克布森 |
[23:33] | 33, Brown grad, family therapist. | 33岁 布朗大学毕业 家庭治疗师 |
[23:35] | Nice choice. | 不错的选择 |
[23:36] | Since you got two families to “Therapize.” | 考虑到你已经有两个家庭需要被治疗了 |
[23:38] | First date, | 初次约会 |
[23:39] | we didn’t discuss everything important– | 我们并没把所有重要的事都讨论过来 |
[23:41] | So it was just a one-night stand. | 这么说是一夜情了 |
[23:43] | You’re wrong. I actually like her. | 你错了 我挺喜欢她的 |
[23:46] | I’m going to see her again. | 我还要再约她出来 |
[23:47] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[23:48] | Great relationships often start with snap decisions | 一段成功感情的开始往往源于希望证明 |
[23:51] | aimed at proving me wrong. | 我是错的这类草率的决定 |
[23:53] | Air bubble in the doll could mean the silicone is degrading. | 娃娃里的气泡可能意味着硅胶降解了 |
[23:56] | If he hailed some particles… | 如果他粘上了一些颗粒… |
[23:58] | Silicone deposition. | 硅胶沉积 |
[24:00] | That could work. | 很有可能 |
[24:01] | Start him on plasmapheresis. | 给他进行血浆过滤治疗 |
[24:04] | Now, turning to Adams, | 现在 回到亚当斯的问题 |
[24:06] | My theory is tripartite– | 我的理论分为三部分… |
[24:10] | Want to hear my thesis? | 想听听我的论点吗 |
[24:12] | It’s kind of interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[24:14] | No man comes out. | 没有男人出来 |
[24:17] | But old naked lady in 3-C is eating whole block of cheese. | 不过3C房间有个全裸的大妈正在吃一大块奶酪 |
[24:22] | Will this hurt? | 这会疼吗 |
[24:23] | No, you might feel a little cold, though. | 不 不过你可能会觉得有点凉 |
[24:26] | Crap. | 该死 |
[24:30] | I only have a second, | 我只有一点时间 |
[24:31] | but I went to the time travel lecture. | 不过我刚去听了个时间旅行的讲座 |
[24:38] | That is…awesome. | 那真是…太棒了 |
[24:43] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[24:46] | It’s so… | 这太… |
[24:49] | Oh, realistic. | 跟真的似的 |
[24:52] | Oh, and it’s all bandaged up. | 还绑了绷带 |
[24:57] | It is one of those CPR things? | 这是用来练习心肺复苏的吗 |
[24:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:01] | We’re starting a procedure. | 我们要开始进行一些治疗 |
[25:03] | – A little privacy– – No, no, it’s– | -需要一点私人空间 -不不… |
[25:04] | it’s good that she’s here. | 她在这挺好 |
[25:08] | Molly, | 莫莉 |
[25:11] | I’d like you to meet Amy. | 见过艾米 |
[25:14] | What? | 什么 |
[25:16] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[25:19] | I know it seems a little strange, | 我知道这看上去有点奇怪 |
[25:22] | but she means a lot to me. | 但她对我很重要 |
[25:28] | I, um, got to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[25:32] | But you just got here. Sit down. | 但你才刚来 坐会儿 |
[25:34] | Yeah, but I– | 是啊 但我… |
[25:36] | I said that I only had a second. | 我说过我只有一点时间 |
[25:42] | Enjoy the handouts. | 你可以看看讲义 |
[26:11] | Listen, um, I have to admit something. | 听着 我得坦白一些事情 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:21] | Her mom isn’t dead. | 她妈妈还活着 |
[26:24] | We’re separated. | 我们分手了 |
[26:29] | You’re the first person I’ve asked out since then. | 你是自那以后我约的第一个人 |
[26:32] | I’m not used to explaining… I panicked. | 我不知道该怎么解释 当时口不择言 |
[26:35] | Which I regret, because now that I’ve gotten to know you, | 我现在后悔了 因为认识你以后 |
[26:39] | I like you. | 我挺喜欢你的 |
[26:43] | It was a really stupid lie. | 真不该乱扯谎 |
[26:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:49] | Was that a different baby? | 这是另一个婴儿吗 |
[26:54] | No… | 不是 |
[26:57] | That was a different baby. | 还真是另一个婴儿啊 |
[27:20] | It’s nice having you here. | 有你在这里陪我真好 |
[27:23] | I wish you could come over and get in bed with me. | 真希望你能过来陪我在床上待着 |
[27:32] | Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[27:35] | You’re talking? | 你竟然能说话 |
[27:36] | It’s not all I can do. | 我还能做很多事呢 |
[27:54] | Amy, there are doctors… | 艾米 外面有医生 |
[27:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道怎么做好 |
[28:00] | Just put your hands on me. | 把你的手放上来 |
[28:19] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[28:35] | Pushing lorazepam. | 推注劳拉西泮 |
[28:36] | If it wasn’t neurological before, it sure is now. | 如果之前不是神经系统症状的话 现在肯定是了 |
[28:40] | Right upper quadrant’s distended. | 右上腹部膨隆 |
[28:42] | He’s hallucinating because his liver’s failing. | 他会产生幻觉是因为他肝脏衰竭了 |
[28:50] | Elevated transaminases confirm liver failure. | 转氨酶升高证实了肝衰竭 |
[28:53] | We’ll have to put him on the transplant list in a couple days. | 用不了几天他的名字就该上移植手术名单了 |
[28:55] | It’s clearly not the silicone. Could be vasculitis. | 这显然不是硅酮 可能是血管炎 |
[28:58] | Serologies were negative. | 血清学检测结果呈阴性 |
[29:01] | Yeah, if you want Adams to hear, | 我说 如果你想让亚当斯听见[听取意见] |
[29:03] | you might want to not stand so conspicuously far away. | 就别站那么远说话[就别直接否定她] |
[29:06] | I’m making coffee. | 我在煮咖啡 |
[29:08] | And sometimes, I date co-workers. | 偶尔地 我是会跟同事约会 |
[29:10] | Like everyone else on the planet. | 地球人都一样 |
[29:12] | Hepatic fibrosis. | 肝硬化 |
[29:13] | If it damaged his platelets, | 如果肝硬化破坏了他的血小板 |
[29:14] | it’d explain the bleeding. | 就能解释出血症状 |
[29:15] | Unexpected. | 出人意料 |
[29:16] | I actually thought you might agree with my theory. | 我还以为你会同意我的观点呢 |
[29:18] | Because that would mean nothing’s your fault. | 那就表示你什么错都没有 |
[29:20] | You fell into relationships based on proximity. | 人们因为近距离接触而发展关系 |
[29:22] | Of course they failed. | 当然肯定长久不了 |
[29:23] | But I guess I was wrong. | 看来是我错了 |
[29:25] | You picked perfect women. You just screwed it up. | 你选对了人 却搞砸了 |
[29:29] | How about all five of us live together | 我们五个人住一起 |
[29:31] | and the $7,000 sex doll? | 外加一个7000美元的充气娃娃 怎样 |
[29:33] | It’ll solve all our hang-ups. | 所有的包袱一概解决了 |
[29:34] | $7,000? | 7000美元 |
[29:35] | Adams suggests that we all sleep together, | 亚当斯建议我们一起睡 |
[29:38] | and your issue is high prices? | 你却在乎娃娃的价格 |
[29:40] | Pretty sure she was joking. | 我确信她那是玩笑话 |
[29:41] | Yes, I’m 99% sure that you’re right, | 我也几乎相信你说得没错 |
[29:43] | but I would never forgive myself– | 但我不会原谅自己 |
[29:45] | Those dolls are only $5,000. | 那娃娃售价5000 |
[29:47] | He must have had it customized somehow. | 他肯定是依个人喜好定制的 |
[29:52] | Oh, like, you didn’t check the website? | 别一副你们没上网看过的样子 |
[29:55] | I guess we don’t need to ask how your dating life is going. | 看来我们不必多嘴问你约会如何了 |
[29:57] | I was curious. | 好奇而已 |
[29:58] | Hepatic fibrosis wouldn’t cause difficulty breathing. | 肝硬化不会导致呼吸困难 |
[30:01] | It would if liver failure opened pulmonary av shunts. | 如果肝衰竭导致了肺部动静脉分流的话就有可能 |
[30:04] | Fibrosis fits. Start the patient on steroids | 肝硬化符合病症 给病人用类固醇 |
[30:07] | and find out how he pimped his ride. | 弄清楚他是怎么定制他的坐骑的 |
[30:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:12] | Because I don’t know the answer. | 好奇而已嘛 |
[30:26] | Foosball? | 玩桌上足球吗 |
[30:27] | Can’t. Marriage to destroy. | 没空 有婚姻要破坏 |
[30:30] | Okay… | 好的吧 |
[30:33] | “Okay” as in passive-aggressive reverse psychology? | 欲擒故纵逆反心理的”好吧” |
[30:37] | Or as in depressed resignation | 还是逆来顺受的”好吧” |
[30:40] | “Okay” as in I changed my mind. | 我改变主意的意思 |
[30:43] | Expand. | 也就是 |
[30:44] | Oh, it’s morally reprehensible and bound to fail, | 破坏他人幸福应受道义谴责且注定失败 |
[30:47] | but in a weird way, it’s a step forward. | 但怎么说起来 你都是向前迈了一步 |
[30:50] | This thing with Emily. | 就艾米丽的事情而言 |
[30:51] | Contract. | 也就是说 |
[30:52] | It’s real without being real. | 虚假才是真实 |
[30:54] | It’s a long-term relationship that can’t actually hurt you. | 这样的长久关系伤不到你 |
[30:56] | It’s, um…A stepping stone. | 这是 一块踏脚石 |
[30:59] | It means you want more. | 说明你想要更多 |
[31:03] | So, passive-aggressive reverse psychology. | 看来是欲擒故纵逆反心理 |
[31:05] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[31:13] | Try not to come on too strong, okay? | 别太直白了 |
[31:15] | Just get to know him a little. Ease into it. | 稍微打探一下 顺势切入主题 |
[31:17] | Why would I ease? | 我为什么要慢慢来 |
[31:20] | True. | 也对 |
[31:21] | You could just walk up and stick your hand down his pants, | 你可以大步流星走过去直接海底捞月 |
[31:23] | but I heard there’s a middle step. | 但好像漏掉了些步骤 |
[31:25] | Men want to have sex. | 男人都想做爱 |
[31:27] | Not with crazy people. | 对象不能是怪人 |
[31:29] | Well, yes, a lot with crazy people, | 好吧 很多男人会跟怪人做 |
[31:31] | but not that kind of crazy. | 但不是疯子 |
[31:33] | Well, yeah, that kind of crazy– | 好吧 也是有选疯子的 |
[31:35] | They don’t care how crazy if she look like me. | 有我这般姿色的他们才不在乎是不是疯子呢 |
[31:37] | Okay. Easing. | 好了 放轻松 |
[31:48] | I’m Jennifer, new to marketing department. | 我叫詹妮弗 市场部新来的 |
[31:51] | Harris. Accounts receivable. | 我是哈里斯 应收账款会计 |
[31:53] | Oh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:54] | Do you want to get out of here and have sex? | 想到别处去做爱吗 |
[31:57] | Uh, sure. | 好啊 |
[32:01] | You know, I got 45 minutes left on my lunch break. | 我午餐时间还剩45分钟 |
[32:04] | – Mm-hmm. – Where you wanna go? | -好的 -你想去哪里 |
[32:06] | Off to a place where men don’t cheat on the women they love. | 去一个男人不会背叛自己爱妻的地方 |
[32:11] | You’re not invited, obviously. | 你明显是去不成了 |
[32:14] | Cheating? What are you talking about? | 背叛 你说什么呢 |
[32:17] | Why, I hope you’re speaking | 我希望你现在说的话 |
[32:18] | out of some deep kind of moral relativism because– | 是出于深层次的道德相对主义 因为 |
[32:22] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人啊 |
[32:25] | You’re not Emily’s fiance. | 你不是艾米丽的未婚夫 |
[32:27] | Emily’s my sister. | 艾米丽是我妹妹 |
[32:35] | We called the company that made Amy. | 我们联系了艾米的制造商 |
[32:39] | They said they modeled her after some photos you sent them. | 他们说是根据你提供的照片定制的 |
[32:48] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[32:52] | We met last christmas. | 去年圣诞节的时候认识的 |
[32:54] | She’s a yoga instructor. | 她是名瑜珈教练 |
[32:58] | Totally different from me. | 跟我完全不是一类人 |
[32:59] | She–she loved Chopin, hated Indian food. | 她喜欢肖邦 讨厌印度菜 |
[33:06] | She changed entire my life for 17 weeks. | 那17周她彻底改变了我的生活 |
[33:17] | My husband cheated on me… | 我丈夫背叛了我 |
[33:23] | With a girl he met on the plane coming back from our honeymoon. | 和从我们蜜月归来的飞机上认识的女孩 |
[33:31] | It’s not easy to get past things like that. | 这种事情很难让人释怀 |
[33:38] | She wasn’t unfaithful. She didn’t betray me. | 不是她不忠 她没有背叛我 |
[33:42] | She just…she just wasn’t in love with me. | 她根本 就不爱我 |
[33:53] | I know Amy’s not going to break your heart. | 我明白艾米不会伤你的心 |
[33:57] | But she’s also not going to change your life. | 但她也不能改变你的生活 |
[34:07] | The lights are bright. | 灯光好刺眼 |
[34:12] | Sorry. What’s happening to me? | 抱歉 我这是怎么了 |
[34:15] | Is your neck stiff? | 你脖子硬吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:19] | I think you have meningitis. | 我想你得了脑膜炎 |
[34:22] | I’m not leaving the business. | 我没有要离开这个行业 |
[34:24] | I’m just leaving you. | 只是要 离开你 |
[34:29] | I didn’t want you to feel bad. | 我不想让你伤心 |
[34:30] | So let me get this straight. | 那我来帮你理顺这意思 |
[34:31] | I’m being dumped by a hooker… | 我被一个妓女给甩了 |
[34:35] | Who’s worried about my feelings? | 她还在乎我的感受 |
[34:36] | You’re married. | 你已婚了 |
[34:37] | Half your clients are married. | 你半数的客人都是已婚 |
[34:39] | And you’re a hooker. | 何况你是个妓女 |
[34:41] | My other guys sneak around, | 我的其他客人会在外面搞 |
[34:43] | but you’ll take me into the bedroom | 你直接带我登堂入室 |
[34:45] | while your wife’s in the next room. | 而你老婆就在隔壁 |
[34:47] | That’s just…mean. | 实在是 太过分了 |
[34:48] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[34:50] | The marriage, it’s a sham. | 这个婚姻就是个幌子 |
[34:53] | The only really thing about it is the green card | 唯一真实的就是婚姻结束时 |
[34:56] | she’s going to get at the end of it. | 她要拿到的那张绿卡 |
[34:58] | So, if you want to get the meter running… | 所以如果你乐意重启进程… |
[35:01] | It’s still mean. | 还是很过分 |
[35:04] | It’s not a marriage. It’s a felony. | 这不是婚姻 这是罔顾法度 |
[35:08] | I’ve seen how she looks at you when you’re together. | 我见过你们在一起时她看你的样子 |
[35:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:12] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[35:13] | And I’ve seen how you look at her. | 我也见过你看她的样子 |
[35:25] | Fever’s up 105. He’s not responding to meds. | 发热达到40.5度 他对药物没有反应 |
[35:28] | At this rate, he’ll be dead | 照这样发展下去 |
[35:30] | by the time we get the cultures back. | 没等我们拿到培养结果他就死了 |
[35:32] | Spinal fluid was full of white cells. | 脑脊液里面充满了白色细胞 |
[35:33] | Meningitis could be carcinomatous. | 脑膜炎可能是癌性的 |
[35:35] | Cytology showed nothing. | 细胞学检查没有异常 |
[35:36] | An amoebic infection would cause fever and meningitis. | 阿米巴感染应该引起发热和脑膜炎 |
[35:39] | But not liver failure. | 但不会引起肝衰竭 |
[35:40] | It could if he had a clot. | 如果他发生了血栓就有可能 |
[35:42] | How could amoebas get past his cribriform plate? | 阿米巴原虫怎么可能通过他的筛板呢 |
[35:45] | He went swimming in a frozen lake in New Jersey? | 他跑去新泽西州冰冻的湖泊里游泳了吗 |
[35:50] | Adams said his ex-girlfriend was a yoga instructor. | 亚当斯说他前女友是瑜伽教练 |
[35:53] | Maybe he sprained his chakras. | 说不定他扭伤了脉轮 |
[35:55] | Yoga nuts are way more likely to be into alternative medicine. | 瑜伽爱好者容易尝试另类疗法 |
[35:58] | He has this little weird teapot in his house. | 他家有只怪怪的小茶壶 |
[36:02] | What was it like? | 什么样的 |
[36:04] | Um, little. Weird. Teapot-ish. | 就是 小小的 怪怪的 茶壶样 |
[36:15] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[36:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:18] | You think he drinks some sort of toxic herbal tea? | 你认为他喝了有毒的花草茶 |
[36:21] | Yes… | 没错 |
[36:21] | If by “tea,” you mean salted tap water. | 如果你所说的”茶”指的是加盐的自来水 |
[36:25] | And by “drink,” you mean poured up his nose. | “喝”指的是灌进鼻腔 |
[36:28] | His girlfriend didn’t just leave him with a broken heart. | 前女友不仅留给他一颗破碎的心 |
[36:30] | She left him with a neti pot. | 还留下一只鼻壶 |
[36:32] | It’s an Indian method of | 是种印度疗法 |
[36:34] | clearing the sinuses during allergy season. | 用于在过敏季节清洗鼻窦 |
[36:37] | Also known as now. | 现在正是过敏季节 |
[36:39] | The distilled water can act as a snot flushing system. | 蒸馏水可以用作鼻涕冲洗 |
[36:43] | With tap water, it can act as an amoeba delivery system | 而自来水 就相当于通向脑脊液 |
[36:46] | to the fluids around the brain. | 的阿米巴运输系统 |
[36:48] | Start him on metronidazole. | 给他用甲硝唑 |
[36:50] | If he’s lucky, he’ll get to see | 如果他命好 |
[36:52] | his plastic children walk down the aisle. | 可以活到看着他的假人子女成家立业呢 |
[37:01] | My neck feels much better. | 我的脖子感觉好多了 |
[37:02] | Your fever’s gone, | 你退烧了 |
[37:03] | and your liver function’s almost back to normal. | 肝功能也回到了正常水平 |
[37:05] | You should be able to go home soon. | 应该很快就可以回家了 |
[37:08] | I’m going to have some hospital bills to pay. | 我有一笔住院费用要付了 |
[37:11] | I don’t suppose used sex dolls go for anything online. | 二手性爱玩偶在网上恐怕买不了多少钱 |
[37:17] | Dr. Adams? | 亚当斯医生 |
[37:21] | Can I get your email? | 能给我你的邮件地址吗 |
[37:23] | What for? | 做什么用 |
[37:26] | I just thought maybe we could see each other again. | 我只是想 我们或许可以再见面 |
[37:32] | I…I can’t. | 这 不好吧 |
[37:34] | No, I know. It’s a professionalism thing, | 我明白 这是职业要求 |
[37:36] | But you won’t be my doctor when I get out of here. | 可我出院后你就不是我的医生了 |
[37:38] | It’s not that. It’s… | 不是那样 是… |
[37:40] | What is it? | 是什么呢 |
[37:42] | You said I should change my life. | 你说我应该改变生活 |
[37:44] | You were talking about yourself, too. | 其实你也想改变 |
[37:45] | – I know you were. – Henry, I… | -我知道的 -亨利 我… |
[37:48] | I think you should ask Molly out. | 我认为你该约莫莉出去 |
[37:55] | I should have known this would happen. | 我早该知道会这样 |
[37:58] | You’re a good guy, Henry. | 亨利 你是个好人 |
[38:00] | You deserve more than a doll. | 不该终日跟玩偶相伴 |
[38:07] | Promise me you’ll keep trying. | 答应我不要放弃 |
[38:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:23] | Date tonight? | 今晚有约吗 |
[38:28] | So she can’t deal. | 她接受不了 |
[38:29] | There’s someone out there who can. | 自然还是有人能接受 |
[38:31] | You just got to find her. | 遇到就好啦 |
[38:33] | I’d love to prove House wrong, | 我也想证明豪斯是错的 |
[38:34] | but… I ruined my marriage, | 可是 是我毁了自己的婚姻 |
[38:39] | broke two people’s hearts, | 伤了两个人的心 |
[38:40] | had two kids who are always | 生了两个孩子 他们从小到大都会在想 |
[38:41] | going to wonder why I didn’t love their mommy enough. | 我当初为什么不够爱她妈妈 |
[38:45] | It’s better if I just… focus on what I do have. | 我还是… 珍惜眼前比较好 |
[38:52] | Give that band guy a call. | 打电话给乐队那小子 |
[38:56] | I’m not that good at guitar. | 我吉他弹得不怎么好 |
[38:59] | Or flirting or small talk. | 调情不会 闲聊糟糕 |
[39:03] | I’m not as pretty as Adams, | 也没有亚当斯漂亮 |
[39:05] | I have stuffy clothes, and I hate my hair. | 穿的像个民工 发型也衰到家 |
[39:08] | Adams works 80 hours a week fixing bunions on hobos | 亚当斯一周花80小时帮流浪汉医腱膜 |
[39:11] | because she can’t face getting to know someone new. | 因为她不敢结识新面孔 |
[39:15] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:16] | You find a boyfriend, she’ll be the jealous one. | 等你找到男朋友 就换她嫉妒你了 |
[39:25] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:30] | Do you… | 你想不想 |
[39:34] | want to get a drink? | 出去喝一杯 |
[39:36] | To annoy Park or to prove House wrong? | 为了气朴克 还是为了证明豪斯是错的 |
[39:40] | Oh, I… it’s just, um… | 我… 至少… |
[39:43] | I think it’s time for a change. | 我想是时候该作出改变了 |
[39:48] | I don’t really think that’s a good idea for me right now. | 我觉得现在很好 |
[39:56] | House has a way of getting in people’s heads. | 豪斯总有办法给人洗脑 |
[40:01] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[40:14] | No, mom. I’m still at work. | 不是啦 妈 我还在工作 |
[40:18] | I’ll be home in a couple hours. | 过几个小时就回家 |
[40:20] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:32] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[40:33] | One, two, three, four. | 一 二 三 四 |
[41:55] | I fix blender. | 我把搅拌器修好了 |
[41:58] | So I see. | 我看到了 |
[42:00] | I had fun seducing hooker’s fake fiance. | 色诱妓女的假未婚夫我很开心 |
[42:04] | Sorry it didn’t work. | 没管用太遗憾了 |
[42:06] | Yeah, I thought I’d take a break from the whole hooker thing. | 是啊 妓女这事我想暂时告一段落 |
[42:13] | I think maybe you need milk shake. | 我想你或许需要奶昔 |
[42:15] | Is pistachio. | 加开心果仁的哦 |
[42:31] | I’m…gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow. | 我去睡了 明天见 |