英文名称:The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn - Part 2
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:49] | So beautiful. | 好美 |
[03:57] | We’re the same temperature now. | 我们现在体温一样了 |
[04:19] | Hey, Bella, | 贝拉 |
[04:23] | you’re a lot stronger than I am right now. | 你现在比我强壮得多 |
[04:33] | It’s your turn not to break me. | 轮到你要小心 别伤到我了 |
[04:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:40] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[04:52] | Renesmee. | 蕾妮斯梅 |
[04:56] | She’s incredible. | 她很不可思议 |
[04:57] | Where is she? I have to see her. | 她在哪儿 我想看看她 |
[04:59] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:01] | You need to get your thirst under control. | 你得先抑制住干渴 |
[05:07] | Yeah, you’ll need to hunt. | 你需要去捕猎 |
[05:54] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[06:00] | What do you hear? | 听见什么了 |
[06:55] | Bella, don’t! | 贝拉 别去 |
[07:15] | Bella, stop! | 贝拉 停下 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry, I didn’t realize | 对不起 我没想到 |
[07:19] | there’d be people this far from the trails. | 这么偏僻的地方也会有人 |
[07:26] | I have to get outta here. | 我得离开这儿 |
[07:28] | Okay, I can help you. | 好的 我帮你 |
[07:37] | Or not. | 或者压根不用 |
[08:04] | Well, I’m amazed. | 实在佩服 |
[08:06] | You ran away from human blood mid-hunt. | 你在捕猎中避开人血 |
[08:09] | Even mature vampires have problems with that. | 成年吸血鬼都不一定能做到 |
[08:18] | You’re still here. | 你还在这儿 |
[08:20] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[08:22] | I didn’t expect you to seem so… you | 没想到你看起来 这么本色 |
[08:29] | Except for the creepy eyes. | 除了眼睛比较吓人 |
[08:31] | I would keep my distance for now. | 我暂时要和你保持距离 |
[08:34] | It’s safer for the baby to see how you do with me first. | 为了宝宝安全起见 先看看你怎么对我 |
[08:37] | Since when do you care about Renesmee? | 你什么时候开始关心蕾妮斯梅了 |
[08:44] | All right. | 来吧 |
[08:47] | Take a whiff. | 闻闻看 |
[09:01] | Well, I can see what everyone’s been talking about. | 我闻到大家说的味道了 |
[09:05] | Jake, you really do stink. | 雅各 你真的很臭 |
[09:11] | You guys | 你们两个 |
[09:15] | really look great together. | 真是天作之合 |
[09:21] | Want to come meet our daughter? | 去看看我们的女儿吧 |
[09:36] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入 |
[09:40] | You look amazing, Bella. | 你看上去真棒 贝拉 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:953个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:149个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:82个,托福词汇:124个,考研词汇:165个,专四词汇:153个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:269个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:42] | Someone’s been waiting to meet you. | 有人等着见你呢 |
[09:46] | Rose. | 罗斯 |
[10:21] | Beautiful. | 好美 |
[10:28] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:30] | She showed you the first memory she has of you. | 她在向你展示 她对你的最初记忆 |
[10:34] | Showed me? How? | 怎么做到的 |
[10:38] | How do I hear thoughts? | 就像我的读心术 |
[10:40] | How does Alice see the future? | 就像爱丽丝能看到未来一样 |
[10:45] | She’s gifted. | 这是天生的 |
[10:49] | I’ve only been out for two days? | 我只离开了两天 |
[10:51] | Her growth rate is unprecedented. | 她成长速度很惊人 |
[10:55] | All right. That’s enough experimenting for one day. | 好了 今天的尝试到此为止吧 |
[10:57] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[10:59] | She’s doing great. | 她做得很好 |
[11:01] | Yeah. Let’s not push it though. | 是啊 不过还是慢慢来吧 |
[11:05] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[11:08] | Do tell her, Jacob. | 告诉她吧 雅各布 |
[11:10] | This should be good. | 这下有好戏看了 |
[11:12] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[11:14] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[11:18] | Look, it’s a wolf thing. | 这是狼族的事 |
[11:22] | What’s a wolf thing? | 什么狼族的事 |
[11:28] | You know we have no control over it. | 你知道 这不是我们能控制的 |
[11:31] | We can’t choose who it happens with. | 和谁发生 也不是我们能选择的 |
[11:33] | And it doesn’t mean what you think, Bella. I promise. | 不是你想的那样 贝拉 我发誓 |
[11:36] | Take Renesmee out of the room. | 把蕾妮斯梅抱出去 |
[11:39] | Edward, don’t touch me right now. | 爱德华 别碰我 |
[11:40] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤到你 |
[11:49] | You imprinted on my daughter? | 你居然烙印我的女儿 |
[11:51] | It wasn’t my choice! | 这不是我选择的 |
[11:52] | She’s a baby! | 她还这么小 |
[11:54] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[11:55] | You think Edward would let me live if it was? | 不然爱德华还能放过我吗 |
[11:57] | I’m still debating it. | 我还在犹豫呢 |
[11:58] | I’ve held her once! | 我就抱了她一次 |
[12:00] | One time, Jacob! | 就一次 雅各布 |
[12:02] | And already you think that you have some moronic | 你就觉得可以凭你的白痴狼族誓言 |
[12:04] | wolfy claim on her? | 把她占为己有了吗 |
[12:06] | She’s mine! | 她是我的 |
[12:15] | It’s fine, Leah. | 没事 里尔 |
[12:17] | You’re gonna stay away from her. | 你给我离她远点 |
[12:19] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到 |
[12:23] | Stop her, Edward. | 快阻止她 爱德华 |
[12:25] | He said it’s fine. | 他说了没事的 |
[12:26] | She’s amazing, right? | 她真厉害 是吧 |
[12:31] | Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? | 你还记得三天前 你有多想要我陪着吗 |
[12:34] | That’s gone now, right? | 都过去了是吗 |
[12:35] | Long gone. | 早就过去了 |
[12:37] | Because it was her. | 因为是她 |
[12:39] | From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there. | 从一开始 是尼斯想要我陪伴 |
[12:42] | Nessie? | 尼斯 |
[12:43] | You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster? | 你还用尼斯湖水怪的名字给我女儿取昵称 |
[12:54] | Seth, are you okay? | 赛思 你没事吧 |
[12:58] | Seth, I’m sorry. | 赛思 对不起 |
[13:01] | He’ll be all right. | 他没事 |
[13:07] | Bella, | 贝拉 |
[13:10] | you know me better than anyone. | 你是最懂我的人 |
[13:13] | All I want is for Ness… | 我只想让尼斯… |
[13:16] | Renesmee to be safe. Happy. | 让蕾妮斯梅 平安快乐 |
[13:20] | Look, nothing ever made sense before. | 之前 一切都是错的 |
[13:24] | You. Me. Any of it. | 你和我 所有的一切 |
[13:27] | And now I understand why. This was the reason. | 现在我明白了 这就是原因 |
[13:56] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[14:05] | My turn. | 给我抱抱 |
[14:14] | Where does she sleep? | 她睡哪里 |
[14:15] | In my arms, or Edward’s or Esme’s. | 我怀里 要么就爱德华或者埃斯梅怀里 |
[14:26] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[14:28] | I stopped aging three days ago. | 我的年龄三天前就固定了 |
[14:30] | Well, we’re celebrating anyway. So suck it up. | 那我们也要庆祝 你就认了吧 |
[14:39] | I still hate surprises. That hasn’t changed. | 我还是讨厌惊喜 这点没变 |
[14:42] | You’ll love this one. | 这一个你肯定喜欢 |
[14:48] | Welcome home! | 欢迎回家 |
[14:51] | We thought you guys might like a place of your own. | 我们觉得你们俩可能需要一点私人空间 |
[14:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[14:57] | I think it’s perfect. | 我觉得太棒了 |
[15:01] | Go inside. | 进去看看 |
[15:12] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[15:40] | This will be Renesmee’s room. | 这是蕾妮斯梅的房间 |
[15:53] | Closet. | 衣橱 |
[15:57] | Alice stocked it for you. | 爱丽丝给你添置的 |
[16:01] | Clearly. | 显然 |
[16:16] | This is our room. | 这是我们的房间 |
[16:24] | Vampires don’t sleep. | 吸血鬼又不睡觉 |
[16:28] | It’s not intended for sleep. | 不是用来睡觉的 |
[17:53] | You really were holding back before. | 你之前还真是节制 |
[17:58] | I’m never gonna get enough of this. | 我会永远欲求不满的 |
[18:01] | We don’t get tired. | 我们不会疲惫 |
[18:03] | We don’t have to rest or catch our breath or eat. | 不用休息 不用喘气 也不用进食 |
[18:07] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[18:09] | how are we gonna stop? | 我们怎么停得下来 |
[18:14] | Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade | 罗莎莉和埃美特最夸张 整整十年 |
[18:17] | before we could stand to be within five miles of them. | 我们都受不了待在离他们五英里的范围内 |
[18:24] | I think we might be worse. | 我们会有过之而无不及的 |
[18:27] | Definitely worse. | 绝对会 |
[18:46] | Done already? | 这么快就完事了 |
[18:49] | Where’s Renesmee? | 蕾妮斯梅在哪 |
[18:50] | Blondie stole her. | 金发女抱着呢 |
[18:54] | Break a lot of stuff? | 搞坏了不少家具吧 |
[18:56] | Emmett. No. | 埃美特 别说了 |
[19:13] | Is that Charlie? | 是查理吗 |
[19:15] | He’s been calling twice a day. | 他一天打两通电话 |
[19:18] | He’s in pretty rough shape. | 他最近可不大好过 |
[19:22] | Eventually, we’ll have to tell him you didn’t make it. | 我们最后或许只能告诉他 你没挺过来 |
[19:26] | He needs to mourn, Bella. | 他会悲痛一段时间 贝拉 |
[19:32] | Okay. We’ll do it tomorrow. | 好 明天再说吧 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这地方的 |
[19:40] | We’ll come back. We always do. | 我们会回来的 一直都是 |
[19:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:46] | Nobody said anything about leaving. | 没人说过要离开 |
[19:49] | Once people believe Bella’s dead, | 一旦人们相信贝拉死了 |
[19:51] | we can’t risk anyone seeing her. | 我们就不能冒险让人看到她 |
[19:53] | So you just disappear? | 所以你们就一走了之吗 |
[19:56] | Jacob, we don’t have another choice. | 雅各布 我们别无选择 |
[20:39] | You heard anything? | 有消息了吗 |
[20:43] | Charlie, | 查理 |
[20:47] | Bella is… | 贝拉… |
[20:53] | No, she’s not. | 不 不可能 |
[20:54] | No, no, no, I mean, she’s fine. | 不不不 我是说 她没事 |
[20:56] | She’s back home and | 她回来了 |
[20:58] | she’s feeling better. | 她好多了 |
[21:02] | Why didn’t you say so? That’s great. | 你怎么不早说 那好极了 |
[21:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:08] | There’s something you need to see first. | 你得先看看一个东西 |
[21:10] | I need to see Bella. | 我要去看贝拉 |
[21:12] | Look, in order for Bella to get better, she had to | 为了贝拉能好起来 她必须 |
[21:20] | change. | 改变一下 |
[21:23] | What do you mean, “Change”? | 改变 什么意思 |
[21:31] | Here goes nothing. | 管不了那么多了 |
[21:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[21:35] | You don’t live in the world you think you do. | 你生活的世界 远不像你想的那样 |
[21:39] | Jacob, put your clothes on. | 雅各布 把衣服穿上 |
[21:44] | Now, this may seem strange. | 看起来可能很奇怪 |
[21:46] | Really strange. | 非常奇怪 |
[21:50] | But stranger things happen every day. Trust me. | 但天下之大无奇不有 相信我 |
[22:00] | Holy shit! | 天哪 |
[22:09] | Look, I solved a problem. | 我解决了一个问题 |
[22:11] | You were leaving. | 你们都要走了 |
[22:12] | What did you expect me to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[22:14] | You don’t realize the danger you’ve put him in. | 你不知道你让查理身陷怎样的危险 |
[22:16] | The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us. | 沃尔图里家族会杀了所有知情的人 |
[22:18] | No, I didn’t tell him about you. Just me. | 不 我没说你怎么变的 只说了我自己 |
[22:20] | I only said you were different. | 我只说 你和以前不一样了 |
[22:22] | And that we have a niece who we adopted. | 还说我们领养了一个外甥女做女儿 |
[22:25] | I mean, seriously, Jake, he’s not just gonna let that go. | 说真的 雅各 他不会就这样信了的 |
[22:27] | Did you consider the physical pain he’ll put Bella through? | 你想过这会给贝拉造成多大痛苦吗 |
[22:30] | It’ll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat. | 她会像喉咙被塞进滚烫的烙铁一般难受 |
[22:33] | And that’s assuming she can control her thirst. | 这还是能忍住的情况下 |
[22:35] | Look, Charlie’s been in hell. | 查理已经痛不欲生了 |
[22:37] | And I know you’ll be much happier with him in your life. | 我知道 有他在你会开心很多 |
[22:39] | Jacob, don’t try and pretend | 雅各布 别说得好像 |
[22:40] | you’re doing this for anyone but yourself. | 你是为了别人 不是为自己 |
[22:44] | Sorry you feel that way | 很抱歉让你那样想 |
[22:46] | because he’ll be here in 10 minutes. | 因为他十分钟之内就到 |
[22:48] | What? | 什么 |
[22:49] | These will irritate your eyes at first. | 刚开始眼睛会有点不适 |
[22:53] | The main thing is not to move too fast. | 最重要的是 移动不能太快 |
[22:55] | Try taking a seat. Crossing your legs. | 坐下来 翘起腿 |
[23:07] | Maybe a tad slower. Hmm. | 再慢一点 |
[23:09] | And blink at least three times a minute. | 一分钟至少眨眼三次 |
[23:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:17] | For a cartoon character. | 卡通人物才这样吧 |
[23:19] | Hold your breath. It will help with the thirst. | 屏息 有助于缓解干渴 |
[23:22] | Just don’t forget to move your shoulders | 别忘了要动动肩膀 |
[23:23] | so it looks like you’re breathing. | 看起来就像在呼吸 |
[23:29] | And don’t sit so straight. | 别坐这么直 |
[23:31] | Humans don’t do that. | 人类不这样的 |
[23:36] | Okay. I got it. | 好 我记住了 |
[23:38] | Move around, blink, slouch. | 移动 眨眼 放松 |
[23:55] | Good luck. | 加油 |
[24:10] | Hello, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[24:15] | Where’s Bella? | 贝拉呢 |
[24:46] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[24:47] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:55] | Never better. | 非常好 |
[24:58] | Healthy as a horse. | 生龙活虎 |
[25:04] | You don’t turn into an animal, too, do you? | 你不会也变成什么动物了吧 |
[25:11] | She wishes she was that awesome. | 她倒是想呢 |
[25:17] | Let’s give them some privacy. | 给他们点私人空间 |
[25:33] | Uh, Jake said that this… | 雅各说 |
[25:38] | This was necessary. | 不得不这样 |
[25:40] | What does that mean? | 是什么意思 |
[25:43] | I really think it would be better… | 我真觉得最好… |
[25:44] | I wanna know what happened to you. | 我想知道你怎么了 |
[25:46] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[25:49] | I think I deserve an explanation. | 我要一个解释 这要求不高吧 |
[25:50] | You do. | 的确不高 |
[25:53] | But if you really need one, I can’t stay here. | 但如果你真要我解释 我就得离开这了 |
[25:56] | Oh, come on! No! | 拜托 这可不行 |
[25:57] | No more going away! | 你不能再走了 |
[25:59] | Dad, you’re just gonna have to trust that for whatever reason, | 爸爸 你只要相信 不论发生了什么 |
[26:02] | I’m all right. | 我没事了 |
[26:04] | I’m more than all right. | 我非常好 |
[26:06] | Can you live with that? | 这样可以吗 |
[26:09] | Can I live with that? | 这样可以吗 |
[26:12] | Well, I don’t know, Bella. | 我不知道 贝拉 |
[26:14] | I mean, I just watched a kid I’ve known his entire life | 我刚目睹一个 我从小看着长大的孩子 |
[26:17] | turn into a very large dog. | 变成一条大狗 |
[26:19] | My daughter looks like my daughter, | 我女儿看上去像我女儿 |
[26:22] | but doesn’t. | 但不一样了 |
[26:27] | Can you please just believe | 你能不能相信 |
[26:28] | that I’ll tell you anything that you need to know? | 你需要知道的 我都会告诉你 |
[26:33] | And I don’t need to know this? | 这个我不需要知道吗 |
[26:36] | No. | 对 |
[26:37] | Really, you don’t. | 真的不需要 |
[26:48] | Not gonna lose you again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[26:51] | I can’t. | 我受不了 |
[26:54] | Then you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[26:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:16] | I missed you, Bells. | 我很想你 贝拉 |
[27:19] | So much. | 真的很想 |
[27:23] | I missed you, Dad. | 我也想你 爸爸 |
[27:29] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[27:33] | This is Renesmee. | 这是蕾妮斯梅 |
[27:40] | Your niece? | 你们的外甥女 |
[27:43] | Our daughter. | 我们的女儿 |
[27:49] | Right. | 对了 |
[27:50] | The adoption. | 领养的 |
[27:58] | Renee-semee? | 蕾妮斯梅 |
[28:03] | She’s got your eyes, Bella. | 她的眼睛和你真像 贝拉 |
[28:13] | Need to know, I guess. | 我只需要知道这个吧 |
[28:30] | Well done, Bella. | 干得好 贝拉 |
[28:32] | Never seen a newborn show that kind of restraint. | 我从未见过新生吸血鬼有这种自制力 |
[28:34] | I’m not sure she is a newborn. | 我都怀疑她是不是新生的了 |
[28:37] | She’s so tame. | 这么温顺 |
[28:40] | Emmett, don’t antagonize her. | 埃美特 别惹她 |
[28:42] | She’s the strongest one in the house. | 她可是我们当中最强壮的 |
[28:44] | Please. | 是吗 |
[28:52] | Don’t hurt yourself, Emmett. | 别自讨苦吃 埃美特 |
[28:57] | All right. On 3. | 好 数三下 |
[28:59] | 1, | 一 |
[29:01] | 2, | 二 |
[29:04] | 3! | 三 |
[29:21] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗 |
[29:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:53] | My time as a human was over. | 作为人类 我已经死了 |
[29:56] | But I never felt more alive. | 但我却从未如此充满活力 |
[30:00] | I was born to be a vampire. | 我生来就适合做吸血鬼 |
[30:18] | Everything was falling into place. | 一切都进展顺利 |
[30:23] | Even the Volturi seemed to accept my new status. | 连沃尔图里家族也似乎接受了我的新身份 |
[30:26] | Though they’d want proof eventually. | 尽管他们最后肯定会需要求证 |
[30:32] | It seemed we had only one enemy left. | 看来我们只剩一个敌人了 |
[30:35] | Time. | 时间 |
[30:38] | Renesmee was growing too fast. | 蕾妮斯梅长得太快了 |
[30:44] | We all worried about how long we would have with her. | 我们都担心还能留她到几时 |
[30:48] | It just made every moment more precious. | 因此每一分钟都弥足珍贵 |
[30:51] | Look, a snowflake. | 看 雪花 |
[30:53] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[30:55] | Why don’t you go get another one? | 再去采一片吧 |
[31:01] | Edward thinks that we’ll find answers in Brazil. | 爱德华认为我们能在巴西找到答案 |
[31:05] | There are tribes there that might know something. | 那里的部落或许知晓些什么 |
[31:24] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[31:26] | I think that’s our cousin from Denali. | 可能是德纳利家的表亲 |
[31:33] | Irina! | 艾瑞娜 |
[31:57] | Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us. | 坦尼娅说服了艾瑞娜来与我们和解 |
[32:00] | It looks like she changed her mind. | 不过 看样子她改主意了 |
[32:02] | Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her. | 看见雅各布 对她一定难以接受 |
[32:04] | Wish I could have just spoken to her. | 真希望我当时能跟她谈谈 |
[32:06] | She’s family. She’ll come around. | 都是一家人 她会想明白的 |
[33:19] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是稀客 |
[33:24] | What do you want? | 有何贵干 |
[33:31] | I have to report a crime. | 我要上报违禁行为 |
[33:37] | The Cullens… | 卡伦家族 |
[33:39] | They’ve done something terrible. | 干了件可怕的事 |
[33:45] | Allow me, my dear. | 让我看看 亲爱的 |
[34:06] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[34:40] | What is it, Alice? | 怎么了 爱丽丝 |
[34:42] | The Volturi. | 是沃尔图里家族 |
[34:45] | They’re coming for us. | 他们冲我们来了 |
[34:47] | Aro, Caius, Marcus, the Guard. | 阿罗 凯厄斯 马库斯 卫队 |
[34:52] | And Irina. | 还有艾瑞娜 |
[34:53] | Honey, come here. | 过来 宝贝 |
[34:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:58] | What did Irina see in the woods? | 艾瑞娜在树林里看见了什么 |
[34:59] | We were just walking. | 我们当时在散步 |
[35:01] | Ness was catching snowflakes. | 尼斯在接雪花 |
[35:06] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[35:11] | Irina thinks Renesmee’s an immortal Child. | 艾瑞娜以为蕾妮斯梅是个嗜血妖童 |
[35:17] | The immortal Children were very beautiful. | 嗜血妖童都很漂亮 |
[35:19] | So enchanting. | 很迷人 |
[35:20] | To be near them was to love them. | 一旦接近就会爱上他们 |
[35:22] | But their development was frozen at the age they were turned. | 他们在转变之时就停止长大 |
[35:26] | They couldn’t be taught or restrained. | 所以不能被管教或是被约束 |
[35:29] | A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. | 一个不高兴便会血洗整个村庄 |
[35:39] | Humans heard about the devastation. | 人类得知其破坏性 |
[35:42] | Stories spread. | 口耳相传 |
[35:44] | The Volturi were forced to intervene. | 沃尔图里家族不得不进行干预 |
[35:51] | Since the Children couldn’t protect our secret, | 由于那些孩子无法保守我们的秘密 |
[35:54] | they had to be destroyed. | 他们只能被处死 |
[36:03] | No! | 不 |
[36:05] | No! | 不 |
[36:07] | No! | 不 |
[36:10] | Their creators grew very attached and fought to protect them. | 制造者对孩子百般疼爱 竭力保护 |
[36:17] | Long-established covens were torn apart. | 悠远的族群惨遭灭门 |
[36:19] | Countless humans slaughtered. | 数不清的人类被残杀 |
[36:24] | Traditions, friends, | 传统 朋友 |
[36:26] | even families, lost. | 甚至家族 都不复存在 |
[36:28] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[36:30] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[36:31] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[36:37] | So the Denalis’ mother made an immortal Child? | 德纳利家的母亲制造过一个嗜血妖童 |
[36:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:42] | And she paid the price. | 她为此付出了代价 |
[37:07] | Well, Renesmee’s nothing like those children. | 可蕾妮斯梅跟那些孩子不一样 |
[37:10] | She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day. | 她生下来就如此 不是被咬的 而且每天都在长大 |
[37:13] | So can’t you just explain that to the Volturi? | 你们就不能跟沃尔图里家族解释清楚吗 |
[37:15] | Aro has enough proof in Irina’s thoughts. | 阿罗透过艾瑞娜的思想掌握了足够的证据 |
[37:22] | So we fight. | 那我们就战斗 |
[37:24] | Their offensive weapons are too powerful. | 他们进攻的武器太过强大 |
[37:26] | No one can stand against Jane. | 没人能抵挡住简的威力 |
[37:28] | Alec’s even worse. | 亚历克更可怕 |
[37:30] | Well, then we convince them. | 那就说服他们 |
[37:32] | They’re coming to kill us, not to talk. | 他们是来杀我们的 不是来和我们谈的 |
[37:35] | No, you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[37:37] | They won’t listen to us. | 他们不会听的 |
[37:40] | But maybe others can convince them. | 但也许其他人能说服他们 |
[37:41] | Carlisle, you have friends all around the world. | 卡莱尔 我们的朋友遍天下 |
[37:43] | I won’t ask them to fight. | 我不会集结他们参战的 |
[37:45] | Not fight. Witness. | 不是参战 而是见证 |
[37:47] | If enough people knew the truth, | 如果知道真相的人足够多 |
[37:49] | maybe we could convince the Volturi to listen. | 也许就能让沃尔图里家族听我们把话说完 |
[37:52] | We can ask this of our friends. | 我们可以让朋友帮这个忙 |
[38:07] | At least we get to go to London again. | 至少我们又能去趟伦敦了 |
[38:09] | We haven’t been there in a long time. | 好久没去那儿了 |
[38:12] | All right. Let’s get this show on the road. | 来吧 大家行动吧 |
[38:20] | Alice asked me to give you that. | 爱丽丝让我把这个给你 |
[38:22] | She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night. | 昨晚她和贾斯帕穿越这一带朝海那边去了 |
[38:26] | Carlisle? | 卡莱尔 |
[38:29] | They’ve left us. | 他们走了 |
[38:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:33] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[38:37] | Can I see that? | 能让我看看吗 |
[38:45] | Gather as many witnesses as you can | 尽可能多召集见证人 |
[38:47] | before the snow sticks to the ground. | 大雪落地之时 |
[38:49] | That’s when they’ll come. | 即他们到来之日 |
[38:54] | Alice’s instructions were clear, but the question remained. | 爱丽丝的指示很明确 但问题在于 |
[38:58] | Why would she and Jasper leave at the moment we needed them most? | 她与贾斯帕为何在我们最需要的时候离开 |
[39:01] | What did they know? | 他们知道了什么 |
[39:05] | Our search for witnesses began | 我们开始寻找见证人 |
[39:07] | with a trip north to our closest relatives. | 先是北方的近亲 |
[39:44] | Edward, is everything all right? | 爱德华 出什么事了 |
[39:47] | Why didn’t you tell us you were coming? | 要来怎么也不说一声 |
[39:50] | Is it Irina? | 是因为艾瑞娜吗 |
[39:52] | Have you heard from her? | 你们有联系上她吗 |
[39:53] | Not directly. | 没直接联系上 |
[39:55] | Why is your bride waiting in the car? | 你的新娘怎么不下车 |
[39:57] | And why have you brought a wolf with you? | 怎么还带头狼来 |
[39:58] | I can smell him from here. | 这么远都能闻到他的味儿 |
[40:00] | My family is in danger. I need your help. | 我的家人有麻烦了 我需要你们的帮助 |
[40:02] | What’s happened? | 出什么事了 |
[40:04] | It’s hard to explain | 一下子解释不清楚 |
[40:05] | but I need you to be open-minded. Can you do that? | 但我希望你们别急着下结论 可以吗 |
[40:08] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[40:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:16] | Time to meet some new people. | 该带你见见其他人了 |
[40:17] | What if they don’t like me? | 他们要是不喜欢我怎么办 |
[40:19] | – They’ll love you. – They will. | -他们会喜欢你的 -是的 |
[40:22] | Once they understand you. | 只要他们了解你 |
[40:23] | They just haven’t met anyone like you before. | 他们只是从没见过和你一样的人 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[40:41] | The Volturi will come for all of us. | 沃尔图里家族会找上我们所有人 |
[40:43] | You get that thing out of here. | 你快把那东西弄走 |
[40:45] | She’s not what she looks like. | 她不像看起来的那样 |
[40:46] | This is a crime! | 这是违禁的 |
[40:58] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[41:00] | She has blood in her veins. | 她血管里流着鲜血 |
[41:02] | You can feel her warmth. | 你们可以感受到她的温度 |
[41:04] | I can feel it. | 我能感受到 |
[41:05] | I’m her biological father. | 我是她的生父 |
[41:07] | – Bella is her mother. – Impossible. | -贝拉是她的母亲 -怎么可能 |
[41:09] | It’s true. She was born while I was still human. | 是真的 我生她的时候还是人类 |
[41:12] | I’ve never heard of such a thing. | 从没听说过这种事 |
[41:14] | She can show you, if you let her. | 可以的话 让她展示给你看 |
[41:20] | Tanya, you owe us this much. | 坦尼娅 这要求不过分吧 |
[41:22] | We’re all under a death sentence | 我们大难临头 |
[41:24] | because your sister didn’t let us explain. | 都是因为你妹妹不给我们机会解释 |
[41:34] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[41:37] | This is how she communicates. | 这是她交流的方式 |
[41:53] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[41:56] | She’s not immortal. | 她不是嗜血妖童 |
[42:02] | I knew the rest of our family would face this fear as well. | 我知道族群里其他人也会有同样的恐惧 |
[42:07] | Fear of the unknown. | 恐惧未知 |
[42:11] | Fear of the Volturi. | 恐惧沃尔图里家族 |
[42:19] | Amun, please! | 艾蒙 拜托了 |
[42:22] | I cannot help you, Carlisle. | 我帮不了你 卡莱尔 |
[42:24] | I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t urgent. | 要不是情况紧急我也不会来求你 |
[42:25] | You must go. | 请你们走吧 |
[42:39] | I’d like to hear about it. | 我倒是想听听 |
[42:42] | I never get to meet any of Amun’s friends. | 我从未见过艾蒙的朋友 |
[42:44] | He likes to keep me hidden. | 他老喜欢把我藏起来 |
[42:46] | I can’t imagine why. | 真不明白为什么 |
[43:02] | – Carlisle. – Benjamin. | -卡莱尔 -本杰明 |
[43:30] | Benjamin can influence the elements. | 本杰明能操控自然元素 |
[43:33] | And here I get super self-control. | 而我有超凡的自控力 |
[44:00] | Who are they? | 她们是谁 |
[44:02] | Senna and Zafrina. | 塞娜和查弗丽娜 |
[44:04] | From the Amazon. | 来自亚马逊 |
[44:16] | The arrival of Senna and Zafrina | 塞娜和查弗丽娜的到来 |
[44:17] | meant that our plea was being heard | 说明我们的请求 |
[44:18] | in even the most remote corners of the world | 已经传至世上最遥远的角落 |
[44:21] | while others searched for witnesses closer to home. | 同时 其他人则在就近寻找见证人 |
[44:28] | A patriot Carlisle first met on the battlefield at Yorktown | 卡莱尔在约克城战场结识的爱国者 |
[44:31] | would become our most unlikely ally. | 出乎意料地成了我们的盟友 |
[44:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[44:41] | I hated the first British invasion. | 我痛恨第一次不列颠入侵 |
[44:44] | And I hate the second one even more. | 第二次更可恨 |
[44:47] | Even the Beatles? | 甲壳虫乐队你也恨吗 |
[44:49] | Really, Garrett? | 真的吗 加勒特 |
[44:51] | Old habits die hard. | 本性难移 |
[44:54] | Carlisle needs you. | 卡莱尔需要你 |
[44:58] | Sounds interesting. | 有意思 |
[45:01] | Help! | 救命 |
[45:02] | But first I’d better finish my meal. | 但我得先饱餐一顿 |
[45:04] | Help me! Help! | 救救我 救命 |
[45:15] | Each of them was won over. | 每个人都被说服 |
[45:17] | Each was made to see. | 每个人都看到了真相 |
[45:25] | Carlisle convinced his Irish friends | 卡莱尔说服他的爱尔兰朋友们 |
[45:27] | to make the journey to Forks. | 前来福克斯 |
[45:30] | Although we were grateful for their help, | 我们很感激他们的帮助 |
[45:32] | their thirst for human blood complicated the situation. | 但他们对人血的渴望让我们很为难 |
[45:41] | The nomads Rosalie and Emmett sent were even more unpredictable. | 罗莎莉和埃美特找来的游牧者更是捉摸不定 |
[45:46] | Especially Peter, | 特别是彼得 |
[45:47] | who had fought alongside Jasper as a newborn. | 新生时还与贾斯帕一起打过仗 |
[45:51] | Lotta red eyes around here. | 被红眼睛包围了 |
[45:53] | They agreed not to hunt in the area. | 他们答应不在这一带猎食 |
[45:58] | But they’ll feed somewhere. | 但他们总得找个地方捕食 |
[46:02] | As more vampires set foot in their territory, | 由于前来的吸血鬼越来越多 |
[46:05] | more Quileutes turned. | 更多的奎鲁特人转变了 |
[46:06] | Their nature compelling them to join the pack. | 本性驱使他们加入了狼群 |
[46:12] | Hey, easy there. Hey! | 放松 放松 |
[46:14] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[46:16] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[46:21] | Finally, Carlisle and Esme returned with our last witness. | 卡莱尔和埃斯梅终于带回最后一位见证人 |
[46:27] | – How many came? – Eighteen. | -来了多少 -18个 |
[46:29] | You have some good friends. | 你的朋友们真够意思 |
[46:31] | And Alice? | 爱丽丝呢 |
[46:35] | We’ll all be on Aro’s list now. | 我们都要上阿罗的名单了 |
[46:37] | Centuries on the run. That’s what you’ve brought me. | 这一逃就要几百年 你就这么对我 |
[46:40] | Some friend, Carlisle. | 真够朋友啊 卡莱尔 |
[46:43] | Alistair, come meet everyone. | 埃利斯戴 来见见大家吧 |
[46:44] | I already told you, if it comes to a fight, | 我和你说过了 如果打起来 |
[46:46] | I won’t stand against the Volturi. | 我是不会和沃尔图里家族作对的 |
[46:48] | It won’t come to a fight. | 不会打起来的 |
[46:51] | I’ll be in the attic. | 我就待在阁楼里 |
[47:01] | He’s not a people person. | 他不是太合群 |
[47:04] | We opened our home to 18 vampires. | 我们请来了18个吸血鬼 |
[47:07] | Many with gifts of their own. | 许多都有独特的天赋 |
[47:12] | Zafrina had power over the mind. | 查弗丽娜能驾驭思想 |
[47:15] | She could make anyone see what she wanted them to. | 能让你看到任何她想要你看的东西 |
[47:42] | If she weren’t holding my hand right now, | 要不是你现在拉着我的手 |
[47:44] | I could swear this was real. | 我都得说这是真的了 |
[47:46] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[47:51] | Edward, you didn’t tell me your wife is a shield. | 爱德华 你没说你老婆是个保护盾 |
[47:57] | What’s a shield? | 什么是保护盾 |
[47:59] | The ones I’ve met are so different. | 我知道的保护盾都不像她这样 |
[48:01] | It’s a defensive talent. | 是一种防御能力 |
[48:04] | It’s why I couldn’t read your mind, even before. | 这就是为什么 我的读心术对你无效 |
[48:06] | It’s why Aro couldn’t. | 阿罗也是 |
[48:07] | You have a very powerful gift. | 这是一种非常强大的天赋 |
[48:10] | Oh, yeah, she’s a shield, all right. | 她确实是保护盾 错不了 |
[48:13] | Shoulda put her on her ass. | 不然肯定站不住了 |
[48:14] | Or your voltage has been exaggerated. | 或许你的电压没那么高 |
[48:17] | Maybe it only works on the weak. | 或许只对弱者起作用 |
[48:23] | Garrett, I wouldn’t. | 加勒特 劝你还是别了 |
[48:31] | You are an amazing woman. | 你真是惊为天人 |
[48:37] | Now, you guys can do some serious damage. | 你们能引起严重的破坏 |
[48:39] | Which is why you’ll need to control your phasing. | 所以要学会控制自己的变身 |
[48:43] | If your mom pisses you off, | 要是你妈妈让你烦了 |
[48:45] | you don’t want to tear her head off. | 你总不希望把她的头拧下来吧 |
[48:57] | Whoever’s coming wasn’t invited. | 有不速之客 |
[49:51] | Vladimir, Stefan, | 弗拉德米尔 史蒂芬 |
[49:54] | you’re a long way from home. | 你们可是不远万里啊 |
[49:56] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这儿干嘛 |
[49:57] | We heard the Volturi were moving against you. | 听说沃尔图里家族冲你们来了 |
[50:00] | But that you would not stand alone. | 但你们不愿孤军奋战 |
[50:02] | We didn’t do what we were accused of. | 我们是被冤枉的 |
[50:04] | We do not care what you did, Carlisle. | 我们不管你们做了什么 卡莱尔 |
[50:07] | We have been waiting a millennium | 我们等了一千年了 |
[50:10] | for the Italian scum to be challenged. | 就盼着有人挫挫那帮意大利混蛋的锐气 |
[50:14] | It’s not our plan to fight the Volturi. | 我们没打算跟沃尔图里家族作战 |
[50:16] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[50:18] | Aro’s witnesses will be so disappointed. | 阿罗的见证人可要失望了 |
[50:21] | They enjoy a good fight. | 他们可想好好打一仗了 |
[50:25] | Aro’s witnesses? | 阿罗还有见证人 |
[50:27] | Aww, Still hoping they’ll listen? | 怎么 还指望他们会听你们解释吗 |
[50:32] | When Aro wants someone from a coven | 当阿罗想把一个族群的某个人归入门下 |
[50:34] | it’s never long before evidence turns up | 通常用不了多久就能找到证据 |
[50:36] | proving that coven committed some crime. | 证明这个族群有罪 |
[50:39] | So he’s done this before? | 他之前这么做过吗 |
[50:40] | It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern. | 很少 我都没意识到这是一种模式 |
[50:44] | Apparently he always pardons | 显然他总是会原谅 |
[50:45] | one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant. | 他认为有悔过之心的人 |
[50:48] | This person always has an ability. | 而这个人通常具备一种天赋 |
[50:50] | And they’re always given a place with the Guard. | 并会在卫队获得一席之地 |
[50:52] | This is all about Alice. | 他就是为了爱丽丝 |
[50:54] | – He has no one like her. – Which is why she left. | -他手下没有她那样的人 -所以她才离开 |
[50:57] | Why does he need witnesses? | 可他为什么需要见证人 |
[50:58] | To spread the word that justice has been served, | 为了在他灭族之后 |
[51:02] | after he slaughters an entire coven. | 宣扬正义得到伸张的讯息 |
[51:08] | Benjamin, Tia, | 本杰明 蒂亚 |
[51:10] | – we’re leaving. – And where will you go? | -我们走 -你们要去哪儿 |
[51:12] | What makes you think they’ll be satisfied with Alice? | 你以为他们得到爱丽丝就会罢休吗 |
[51:15] | What’s to stop them from going after Benjamin next? | 你怎么知道本杰明不会是下一个目标 |
[51:17] | Or Zafrina or Kate | 或是查弗丽娜 凯特 |
[51:19] | or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. | 或是任何有天赋的人 任何他们想要的人 |
[51:21] | Their goal isn’t punishment. | 他们的目的不在惩戒 |
[51:22] | It’s power. It’s acquisition. | 而在扩张势力 吸纳成员 |
[51:24] | Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. | 卡莱尔也许不会请你们参战 但我会 |
[51:27] | For the sake of my family. But also for yours. | 为了我的家人 也为你们的家人 |
[51:31] | And for the way you want to live. | 为了你们想要的生活 |
[51:41] | The packs will fight. | 狼群会参战 |
[51:43] | We’ve never been afraid of vampires. | 我们从来不怕吸血鬼 |
[51:47] | We will fight. | 我们也参战 |
[51:49] | This won’t be the first time I fought a king’s rule. | 这也不是我第一次与权贵抗争了 |
[51:53] | We’ll join you. | 算上我们 |
[51:54] | No. | 不行 |
[51:56] | I will do the right thing, Amun. | 我要做我该做的 艾蒙 |
[51:58] | You may do as you please. | 你随意 |
[52:03] | We will stand with you. | 我们和你们同在 |
[52:05] | So will we. | 我们也是 |
[52:10] | That didn’t take much. | 这么轻松 |
[52:13] | Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不会到那一步 |
[52:15] | We’ll see. | 看情况 |
[52:26] | Everyone showed courage. | 每个人都勇气可嘉 |
[52:28] | Though we knew that Aro’s army was moving against us. | 虽然我们知道阿罗的大军即将到来 |
[52:32] | Soon we would face the dark gifts of Jane. | 很快我们将要面对简的邪恶力量 |
[52:35] | And worse, the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec, | 以及更糟糕的 她哥哥亚历克的迷醉气体 |
[52:39] | who could rob you of sight, sound and touch. | 能让人丧失视觉 听觉 触觉 |
[52:59] | I refused him! | 我拒绝了他 |
[53:00] | I’m not with Carlisle! | 我没有追随卡莱尔 |
[53:11] | Alec? | 亚历克 |
[53:33] | I will never go against you. | 我永远不会违抗你 |
[53:35] | Of course not, | 当然不会 |
[53:37] | my dear Toshiro. | 我亲爱的俊郎 |
[53:58] | It seems Carlisle is still expecting you. | 卡莱尔似乎还盼着你去呢 |
[54:11] | Carlisle is all but ensuring his own destruction. | 卡莱尔不过是在自掘坟墓罢了 |
[54:16] | Sad, | 真可悲 |
[54:18] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[54:20] | Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. | 阿罗进攻前 会先设法让我们丧失能力 |
[54:23] | Jane and Alec will try and take me out first | 简和亚历克会先对我下手 |
[54:25] | because I can anticipate their moves. | 因为我能预知他们的行动 |
[54:27] | Too bad we don’t all have your shield. | 我们要是都有你的保护盾就好了 |
[54:30] | Doesn’t help me fight, though. | 保护盾在战斗中也使不上劲啊 |
[54:31] | No, but you could help the rest of us, | 如果你能投射出去 |
[54:33] | if you could project it. | 就能帮到其他人 |
[54:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[54:35] | I mean shield someone other than yourself. | 也就是说 保护你之外的其他人 |
[54:37] | Is that possible? | 这可能吗 |
[54:38] | Gifts can be developed, over time. | 天赋是可以扩展的 只要有时间 |
[54:40] | At first, mine was just in my palms. | 起初我的电力只集中于手掌 |
[54:42] | Now I can radiate it all over my body. | 现在我可以让它辐射全身 |
[54:44] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[54:47] | Tell me. | 教教我 |
[54:49] | You need to visualize it. | 你要把这力量具象化 |
[54:52] | See how it moves. | 想象它如何移动 |
[54:57] | What color it is. | 什么颜色 |
[54:59] | Now picture it expanding. | 现在想象这股力量在蔓延 |
[55:02] | Will it to go beyond you. | 用意念控制它超出你自身 |
[55:17] | I think she needs something to motivate her. | 我觉得她需要一点激励 |
[55:25] | – No. – It’s all right, I can take it. | -不要 -没事 我受得了 |
[55:28] | He says that now. | 他一会儿就不这么说了 |
[55:29] | Focus, Bella, or he’s gonna be hurting. | 集中精神 贝拉 不然他就要受罪了 |
[55:34] | Edward, I’m not ready to do this yet. | 爱德华 我还没准备好 |
[55:38] | I’m sorry. I said that I wasn’t ready. | 对不起 我说了还没准备好 |
[55:40] | Dude, you’re not motivating her. | 老弟 你这可不是在激励她 |
[55:41] | You want to try? | 要不你试试 |
[55:54] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[55:55] | You seem to lack incentive. | 你似乎动力不足 |
[55:57] | Shall I go see if Renesmee’s awake? | 我要不要去看看蕾妮斯梅睡醒了没 |
[55:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[56:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[56:03] | This one’s on full power. | 这次电力十足 |
[56:39] | It’s painful, but it’s bearable. | 有点疼 但是可以忍受 |
[56:48] | Okay, we should go again. | 好 我们再试一次 |
[56:50] | Emmett. | 埃美特 |
[56:52] | I’m good. | 还是不了 |
[56:54] | “There’s sweet music here that softer falls | 甜美音乐轻轻流淌 |
[56:57] | “Than petals from blown roses on the grass. | 堪比草间玫瑰花瓣 |
[57:01] | “Or night dews on still waters between walls | 水上露珠静挂石墙 |
[57:05] | “Of shadowy granite in a gleaming pass. | 石边道上微光荡漾 |
[57:10] | “Music that brings sweet sleep down from the blissful skies.” | 天籁引你安入梦乡 |
[57:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[57:31] | Did Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper run away | 爱丽丝姑姑和贾斯帕姑父走了 |
[57:35] | because we’re gonna die? | 是因为我们都要死了吗 |
[57:42] | No. | 不 |
[57:47] | I think they left to keep us safer. | 他们是为保护我们的安全才走 |
[57:50] | That’s what all these other people are here for, too. | 这些人来这里 也是为了保护我们 |
[57:53] | I’ll never let anybody hurt you. | 我不会让任何人伤害你 |
[58:03] | Come here. Go to sleep. | 来 快睡吧 |
[58:24] | It’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[58:27] | Physically, I feel like I could demolish a tank. | 我强壮得可以摧毁一辆坦克 |
[58:31] | Mentally, I just feel drained. | 但精神上却疲惫不堪 |
[58:38] | How about a bath? | 泡个澡怎么样 |
[58:59] | I do remember how to undress myself. | 我知道怎么宽衣解带 |
[59:02] | Yeah, I just do it so much better. | 是啊 但是我更在行 |
[59:12] | Bella, | 贝拉 |
[59:16] | I’ve had a bad habit of underestimating you. | 我总是习惯低估你 |
[59:21] | Every obstacle you’ve faced, | 你遇到的困难 |
[59:25] | I’d think you couldn’t overcome it. | 我总是怕你应付不了 |
[59:29] | And you just did. | 而你总能做到 |
[59:32] | You’re the reason they have something to fight for. | 是你给了我值得守护的东西 |
[59:36] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[59:55] | I’m gonna get the water running. | 我去放水 |
[1:00:30] | Alice made sure only I would get the message. | 爱丽丝确保只有我能明白她的意思 |
[1:00:33] | Because only my mind would be safe from Aro. | 因为只有我的想法不会被阿罗感知 |
[1:00:43] | I’m surprised you took a break from Jedi training. | 你竟然放下绝地武士训练跑出来[出自星战] |
[1:00:46] | If I don’t take Renesmee to my dad, | 如果我不带蕾妮斯梅去看我爸爸 |
[1:00:48] | he’ll come to us. | 他就会去找我们 |
[1:00:51] | 27 vampires, one human. | 27个吸血鬼 1个人类 |
[1:00:54] | Not so great. | 这可不太妙 |
[1:00:56] | I know that’s what you told Edward. | 我知道你对爱德华是这么说的 |
[1:01:02] | Whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[1:01:05] | I’m just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers. | 能躲开那群臭烘烘的吸血恶魔 我很开心 |
[1:01:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:01:14] | They’re the good guys. | 他们是好人 |
[1:01:17] | But come on, | 可说实话 |
[1:01:19] | Dracula One and Two are | 那两位德古拉 真的很 |
[1:01:24] | creepy. | 诡异 |
[1:01:39] | There she is. Come here. | 小宝贝来啦 快过来 |
[1:01:43] | Wow! Look at you. | 看啊 |
[1:01:45] | You’ve grown half a foot! | 你又长了半英尺 |
[1:01:47] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[1:01:49] | Like 6 inches. | 有六英寸了 |
[1:01:52] | Come on inside. Lunch is on the table. | 进来吧 午饭准备好了 |
[1:01:53] | We got a tree to decorate, huh? | 还可以布置圣诞树 |
[1:01:55] | I’ve actually got a few errands to run, guys. | 我还要跑几个地方 |
[1:01:58] | I’ll be back soon, okay? | 很快就回来 |
[1:02:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们进去 |
[1:02:11] | Alice’s note gave me a new sense of hope. | 爱丽丝的留言给了我新的希望 |
[1:02:14] | Maybe she had a plan for us after all. | 也许她早就为我们安排好了 |
[1:02:17] | And maybe J. Jenks was the key. | 也许J. 詹克斯就是答案 |
[1:02:42] | – I’m meeting Mr. Jenks. – Right this way. | -我要找詹克斯先生 -这边 |
[1:02:47] | – Mrs. Cullen. – Hi. | -卡伦太太 -你好 |
[1:02:50] | I’m so happy you called. | 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[1:03:05] | I always meet my private clients here. | 我通常和客户在这里见面 |
[1:03:08] | It’s more comfortable than the office. | 这里比办公室更舒适些 |
[1:03:10] | And it’s more public. | 也更公开 |
[1:03:14] | What type of work do you do, J.? | J 你的工作是什么 |
[1:03:16] | Oh, you know, this and that. | 什么都做一点 |
[1:03:19] | It’s always different, which keeps it interesting. | 一点都不重复 所以其乐无穷 |
[1:03:23] | Have you known Alice and Jasper long? | 你认识爱丽丝和贾斯帕很久了吗 |
[1:03:26] | I’ve been working with them for more than 20 years. | 我和他们共事20多年了 |
[1:03:30] | And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that. | 在那之前 我已故的搭档认识贾斯帕15年了 |
[1:03:34] | He is, uh, | 他很… |
[1:03:37] | unusually well-preserved. | 他保养得出奇地好 |
[1:03:41] | Yes, he is. | 是啊 确实 |
[1:03:46] | I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation. | 相信贾斯帕先生的假期一定很愉快 |
[1:03:51] | He didn’t tell you where he was going, did he? | 他告诉你他去哪了吗 |
[1:03:53] | No, no, no, he just mentioned that he was leaving | 不不 他过来下单的时候 |
[1:03:56] | when he came by to place his order. | 只提到他要离开 |
[1:04:00] | I assume that his order is ready? | 他要的东西弄到了吧 |
[1:04:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:04:05] | I’ve never been late with a delivery. | 我一向使命必达 |
[1:04:26] | There a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:04:30] | No. | 没有 |
[1:04:34] | My husband and I thought that we’d all be traveling together. | 我先生和我以为大家会一起走 |
[1:04:36] | Jasper said only two were traveling. | 贾斯帕说只有两个人一起走 |
[1:04:38] | His instructions were very clear. | 他的指示很明确 |
[1:04:40] | It’s my mistake. | 是我弄错了 |
[1:04:44] | Apparently, that’s not going to happen. | 那显然不可能 |
[1:05:07] | Alice’s vision was clear. | 爱丽丝的预言很清晰 |
[1:05:13] | Renesmee would have a future. | 蕾妮斯梅会有未来 |
[1:05:17] | But Edward and I wouldn’t be a part of it. | 但爱德华和我并不会参与其中 |
[1:05:25] | How ya doin’? | 小乖乖 |
[1:05:46] | “My dearest Renesmee, | 我最亲爱的蕾妮斯梅 |
[1:05:49] | “I thought we would have forever together. | 我以为我们可以永远在一起 |
[1:05:51] | “But forever isn’t as long as I’d hoped. | 但事与愿违 |
[1:05:54] | “I know now why Alice left me clues. | 我现在知道爱丽丝为什么给我留下线索了 |
[1:05:57] | “It was to keep you safe. | 她是为了保护你 |
[1:06:00] | “Everything you and Jacob will need is in this pack. | 你和雅各布需要的东西 都在这包里了 |
[1:06:04] | “Jacob will protect you. | 雅各布会保护你 |
[1:06:06] | “And he’ll help you learn about the Ticuna legends.” | 他会告诉你图库纳部落的传说 |
[1:06:13] | It’s a romantic notion, isn’t it? | 真够理想主义的 是吧 |
[1:06:15] | That a righteous few can defy a great evil. | 正义的少数可以战胜一个大恶魔 |
[1:06:19] | I must admit, you even had me believing. | 但我必须承认 有那么一下 |
[1:06:23] | For a moment. | 连我都相信了 |
[1:06:27] | Well, good luck. You’re gonna need it. | 祝你好运 你会需要好运的 |
[1:06:34] | Cheers. | 加油吧 |
[1:06:45] | The snow is sticking. | 大雪落地了 |
[1:06:48] | Hey, we still have today. | 至少我们能好好过完这一天 |
[1:06:56] | I’m so glad Charlie found somebody to take care of him. | 有人能照顾查理 我很欣慰 |
[1:06:59] | Bella, no one’s giving up here. | 贝拉 没有人要放弃 |
[1:07:03] | All right! Present time! Let’s go! | 好了 礼物时间到 走吧 |
[1:07:06] | Seth, Leah, stop eating. | 赛思 里尔 别吃了 |
[1:07:09] | Jake, you start. Get it going. | 雅各 你先来 开始吧 |
[1:07:12] | – What did you get me? – I’m not giving you anything. | -你送我什么 -什么都没有 |
[1:07:15] | Hey! No, come on, what did you get me? | 得了吧 给我带什么了 |
[1:07:16] | Well, Dad, we didn’t have time to wrap yours, | 爸爸 我们没时间包装 |
[1:07:18] | but here it is. | 直接给你吧 |
[1:07:25] | It’s a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River. | 弗雷泽河[北美洲西部]钓鱼五日游 |
[1:07:27] | It’s for you and Sue. | 给你和苏的 |
[1:07:29] | You leave tomorrow. | 明天就出发 |
[1:07:31] | Wow, that’s really nice. Thank you. | 真是太棒了 谢谢你们 |
[1:07:34] | Tomorrow? I can’t leave tomorrow. | 明天吗 明天我可走不了 |
[1:07:35] | I made arrangements for you at work. | 我帮你调好班了 |
[1:07:39] | Sneaky. | 够狡猾 |
[1:07:41] | And extravagant. | 也够奢侈 |
[1:07:44] | And non-refundable, I’m afraid. | 恐怕不能退款 |
[1:07:47] | You two trying to get rid of me? | 你们是想把我支开吗 |
[1:07:52] | Because it’s working! | 因为你们成功了 |
[1:07:55] | Fraser River. That means we’ll be chasing cutthroat. | 弗雷泽河 我们要大展身手了 |
[1:07:58] | We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls. | 也许还能看见彩虹和公牛 |
[1:08:01] | Woman knows her trout. | 女人真是乐天知命 |
[1:08:04] | Hey, beautiful. Let me see. | 真漂亮 给我看看 |
[1:08:08] | Jacob make this for you? | 雅各布给你做的吗 |
[1:08:10] | Wanna put it on? | 要戴上吗 |
[1:08:16] | It’s so pretty. | 真好看 |
[1:08:18] | It is really pretty. | 真的很漂亮 |
[1:08:40] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 我正想说呢 |
[1:08:44] | A little pre-battle bonfire, | 大战前的篝火之夜 |
[1:08:48] | telling war stories, | 讲讲战争故事 |
[1:08:54] | or just standing there like frickin’ statues. | 或者像雕像似地傻站着 |
[1:08:58] | Name any American battle. I was there. | 美国随便一场战争 我都经历过 |
[1:09:04] | Little Bighorn. | 小比格霍恩河战役[1876年] |
[1:09:07] | I came this close to biting Custer. | 我差一点就咬到卡斯特了[南北战争名将] |
[1:09:10] | But the Indians got him first. | 可是被印第安人捷足先登了 |
[1:09:13] | Try Oleg’s assault on Constantinople. | 奥列格攻打君士坦丁堡时[公元911年] |
[1:09:16] | He didn’t win that one on his own. | 他并非靠自己获胜 |
[1:09:18] | If you’re talking battles, | 要说战争 |
[1:09:20] | you’re talking the Eleven Years’ War. | 不得不提 十一年战争[1641-1652] |
[1:09:21] | No one does rebellion like the Irish. | 说到叛乱 谁都不如爱尔兰人 |
[1:09:24] | You lost the Eleven Years’ War. | 十一年战争 你们输了 |
[1:09:26] | Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion. | 没错 但那是一次彻底的叛乱 |
[1:09:30] | When we ruled, everything came to us. | 我们掌权后 各色人等蜂拥而至 |
[1:09:33] | Prey, | 受害者 |
[1:09:34] | diplomats, | 外交家 |
[1:09:35] | favor seekers. | 投机倒把者 |
[1:09:37] | Such was our power. | 虽然我们权力大 |
[1:09:40] | But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints. | 但从不给自己戴高帽 从不以圣人自居 |
[1:09:44] | We were honest about what we were. | 我们很诚实 从不粉饰太平 |
[1:09:47] | We sat still for a very long time. | 我们坐了很久 |
[1:09:52] | We didn’t notice we were beginning to petrify. | 都没注意到身体要冻僵了 |
[1:09:57] | Perhaps the Volturi did us a favor | 也许该感谢沃尔图里家族 |
[1:09:59] | when they burned our castles. | 烧了我们的城堡 |
[1:10:03] | We’ve been waiting 1,500 years | 这报仇的机会 |
[1:10:06] | to return that favor. | 我们等了一千五百年 |
[1:10:10] | We have been ready to do battle for ages. | 这么多年来 我们就等着这一战 |
[1:10:16] | I can’t help thinking, | 我忍不住想 |
[1:10:17] | all these people are putting themselves in danger | 这些人都置身于危险之中 |
[1:10:19] | because I fell in love with a human. | 只因我爱上一个人类 |
[1:10:21] | You found your mate. | 你找到了自己的伴侣 |
[1:10:22] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[1:10:25] | But at what cost? | 可代价是什么呢 |
[1:10:26] | Everyone here has something to fight for. | 这里的每个人都有为之奋斗的东西 |
[1:10:28] | I certainly do. | 我也一样 |
[1:10:41] | Carlisle, I’ve never thanked you | 卡莱尔 我从未对你说过谢谢 |
[1:10:46] | for this extraordinary life. | 感谢你给了我这非凡的生活 |
[1:11:06] | This means “More than my own life.” | 意思是”比我的生命更重要” |
[1:11:08] | That’s how much I love you. | 这就是我爱你的程度 |
[1:11:11] | Tomorrow I’m gonna need you to stay with Jacob. | 明天我要你和雅各布待在一起 |
[1:11:15] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[1:11:17] | Even if I tell him that… | 即使我让他 |
[1:11:21] | that he has to take you somewhere. | 让他带你走 |
[1:11:27] | Baby, it’s all right. | 宝贝 会没事的 |
[1:11:30] | You’re gonna be safe. | 你会平安 |
[1:11:35] | Always. | 永远平安 |
[1:12:22] | If we live through this, | 如果我们大难不死 |
[1:12:25] | I’ll follow you anywhere, woman. | 天涯海角我都追随你 女人 |
[1:12:30] | Now you tell me. | 这还用你说 |
[1:12:47] | The Redcoats are coming! The Redcoats are coming! | 红衣人来了 红衣人来了 |
[1:13:28] | Aro’s looking for Alice. | 阿罗在找爱丽丝 |
[1:14:27] | Aro, | 阿罗 |
[1:14:28] | let us discuss things as we used to. | 让我们好好谈谈 |
[1:14:30] | In a civilized manner. | 以文明的方式 |
[1:14:32] | Fair words, Carlisle. | 说得好 卡莱尔 |
[1:14:35] | But a little out of place, | 但看你大军在侧 |
[1:14:36] | given the battalion you’ve assembled against us. | 这话说的很不恰当啊 |
[1:14:40] | I can promise you, that was never my intent. | 我向你保证 我无意如此 |
[1:14:43] | No laws have been broken. | 没有人破坏规矩 |
[1:14:45] | We see the child. | 我们看见那孩子了 |
[1:14:47] | Do not treat us as fools. | 别把我们当傻子 |
[1:14:49] | She is not an immortal! | 她不是嗜血妖童 |
[1:14:54] | These witnesses can attest to that. | 这些人都可以作证 |
[1:14:57] | Or you can look. | 你也能看到 |
[1:15:00] | See the flush of human blood in her cheeks. | 她脸上有血色 |
[1:15:02] | Artifice! | 这是诡计 |
[1:15:03] | I will collect every facet of the truth. | 我会查清所有事实 |
[1:15:08] | But from someone more central to the story. | 但要从当事人身上收集证据 |
[1:15:12] | Edward, | 爱德华 |
[1:15:14] | as the child clings to your newborn mate, | 这孩子紧靠着你的新生妻子 |
[1:15:19] | I assume you are involved. | 我想你和她也脱不了干系吧 |
[1:16:36] | I’d like to meet her. | 我要认识一下她 |
[1:17:33] | Young Bella. | 年轻的贝拉 |
[1:17:37] | Immortality becomes you. | 你也有了不死之身 |
[1:17:48] | I hear her strange heart. | 我听到她不寻常的心跳了 |
[1:18:11] | Hello, Aro. | 你好 阿罗 |
[1:18:31] | Magnifico! | 真了不得 |
[1:18:38] | Half mortal, half immortal. | 凡人与不死之身的结合 |
[1:18:43] | Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human. | 在这个新生吸血鬼还是人类时受孕出生 |
[1:18:51] | Impossible! | 绝不可能 |
[1:18:54] | Do you think they fooled me, brother? | 你觉得他们糊弄得了我吗 弟弟 |
[1:19:05] | Bring the informer forward. | 把告密人带上来 |
[1:19:21] | Is that the child you saw? | 这就是你看到的那个孩子吗 |
[1:19:29] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:19:30] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:19:31] | She’s changed. This child is bigger. | 她变了 她长大了 |
[1:19:35] | Then your allegations were false. | 也就是说你的证词无效 |
[1:19:37] | The Cullens are innocent. | 卡伦一家是清白的 |
[1:19:39] | I take full responsibility for my mistake. | 我的过失 由我一人承担 |
[1:19:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:53] | Caius, no! | 凯厄斯 不 |
[1:19:56] | Irina! | 艾瑞娜 |
[1:20:10] | Blind them. | 快用幻觉 |
[1:20:18] | Give me my sight back. | 我们必须反击 |
[1:20:19] | Tanya, this is what they want. | 坦尼娅 激怒我们正中他们下怀 |
[1:20:21] | If you attack now, we’ll all die. | 如果你现在出手 我们全都得死 |
[1:20:45] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[1:21:22] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[1:21:57] | Aro, you see there’s no law broken here. | 阿罗 你看到了 没人破坏规矩 |
[1:22:00] | Agreed. | 是的 |
[1:22:03] | But does it then follow | 但这能说明 |
[1:22:05] | that there is no danger? | 不会有潜在危险吗 |
[1:22:11] | For the first time in our history | 有史以来第一次 |
[1:22:16] | humans pose a threat to our kind. | 我们受到来自人类的威胁 |
[1:22:21] | Their modern technology has given birth to weapons | 现代技术制造的武器 |
[1:22:26] | that could destroy us. | 足以毁灭我们 |
[1:22:30] | Maintaining our secret | 保守我们的秘密 |
[1:22:33] | has never been more imperative. | 更加势在必行 |
[1:22:38] | In such perilous times, | 值此危机时刻 |
[1:22:42] | only the known | 只有同类 |
[1:22:45] | is safe. | 才没有异心 |
[1:22:48] | Only the known | 只有同类 |
[1:22:50] | is tolerable. | 才能见容于世 |
[1:22:51] | And we know nothing | 我们无从知晓 |
[1:22:54] | of what this child will become. | 这孩子将长成何物 |
[1:22:59] | Can we live with such uncertainty? | 我们能冒这样的险吗 |
[1:23:05] | Spare ourselves a fight today, | 今日免于一战 |
[1:23:10] | only to die | 或许明日 |
[1:23:13] | tomorrow. | 终将灭亡 |
[1:23:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:28] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[1:23:30] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[1:23:46] | My dear, dear Alice, | 我亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[1:23:49] | we’re so glad to see you here, after all. | 很高兴我们终于能在此见面 |
[1:23:52] | I have evidence the child won’t be a risk to our kind. | 我能证明 这孩子不会对我们造成威胁 |
[1:23:57] | Let me show you. | 你自己来看 |
[1:23:59] | Brother? | 哥哥 |
[1:24:26] | It doesn’t matter what I show you. | 看到什么其实并不重要 |
[1:24:30] | Even when you see, | 就算你看到了 |
[1:24:33] | you still won’t change your decision. | 你也不会改变决定 |
[1:24:36] | Now! | 行动 |
[1:24:48] | Take care of my daughter. | 照顾好我女儿 |
[1:24:56] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[1:25:24] | Take her away. | 带她走 |
[1:25:28] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[1:28:54] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:28:56] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:28:57] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:29:00] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:29:05] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:30:27] | Bella! | 贝拉 |
[1:32:11] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[1:34:05] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:34:07] | That’s your future. | 那就是你的未来 |
[1:34:09] | Unless you decide on another course. | 除非你马上改变决定 |
[1:34:12] | We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat. | 不能改变决定 那孩子对我们威胁极大 |
[1:34:16] | But what if you were sure | 但如果可以保证 |
[1:34:17] | she could remain concealed from the human world? | 她能隐蔽身份 不被人类发现呢 |
[1:34:20] | Could we leave in peace? | 我们能和平共处吗 |
[1:34:21] | Of course. But that cannot be known. | 当然可以 但是没人能确定 |
[1:34:24] | Actually, it can. | 其实 可以确定 |
[1:35:04] | I’ve been searching for witnesses of my own | 我也一直在寻找见证人 |
[1:35:07] | among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil. | 在巴西的图库纳部落中寻找 |
[1:35:09] | – We have enough witnesses. – Let him speak, brother. | -见证人够多的了 -让他说吧 弟弟 |
[1:35:13] | I am half human, | 我是半人 |
[1:35:15] | half vampire. | 半吸血鬼 |
[1:35:17] | Like the child. | 和那孩子一样 |
[1:35:19] | A vampire seduced my mother, | 一个吸血鬼勾引了我母亲 |
[1:35:22] | who died giving birth to me. | 她生我时难产而死 |
[1:35:24] | My aunt Huilen | 我的婶婶休伊伦 |
[1:35:26] | raised me as her own. | 把我带大 视如己出 |
[1:35:29] | I made her immortal. | 我让她得以永生 |
[1:35:32] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[1:35:37] | 150 years. | 150岁 |
[1:35:40] | At what age did you reach maturity? | 你几岁成年的 |
[1:35:44] | I became full-grown seven years after my birth. | 我7岁那年就成年了 |
[1:35:48] | I have not changed since then. | 之后就再没长过 |
[1:35:55] | And your diet? | 你的饮食呢 |
[1:35:57] | Blood, | 血液 |
[1:35:58] | human food. | 或是人类食物 |
[1:36:00] | I can survive on either. | 两种都可以 |
[1:36:02] | These children are much like us. | 这些孩子其实和我们很像 |
[1:36:06] | Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. | 尽管如此 卡伦一家和狼人结盟 |
[1:36:09] | Our natural enemies. | 而狼人是我们的天敌 |
[1:36:24] | Dear ones, | 我亲爱的各位 |
[1:36:27] | there is no danger here. | 这里没有危险 |
[1:36:31] | We will not fight today. | 我们今日无须开战 |
[1:37:03] | Such a prize. | 意外之喜 |
[1:37:09] | We have them on the run. Now is the time to attack. | 我们大老远跑来 就等着这一刻出击 |
[1:37:12] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[1:37:16] | You’re all fools! | 你们都是傻瓜 |
[1:37:18] | The Volturi might be gone, | 沃尔图里家族也许会离去 |
[1:37:20] | but they will never forgive | 但今天发生的事 |
[1:37:23] | what happened here. | 他们永远不会释怀 |
[1:38:22] | You have a beautiful family. | 你们一家真幸福 |
[1:38:32] | She’s gonna be around for a long time, isn’t she? | 她会和我们在一起很久 是吧 |
[1:38:36] | A very long time. | 是啊 很久 |
[1:38:41] | I’m glad she has you. | 有你在她身边 我很欣慰 |
[1:38:51] | So should I start calling you “Dad”? | 要我叫你岳父吗 |
[1:38:55] | No. | 不必 |
[1:39:16] | Yeah. We’re all gonna be together now. | 是啊 我们大家都会在一起 |
[1:39:58] | I wanna show you something. | 我要给你看点东西 |
[1:40:02] | What? | 什么 |
[1:40:34] | I’m Edward Cullen. | 我是爱德华·卡伦 |
[1:41:34] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[1:41:37] | Been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[1:41:41] | Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[1:41:45] | Nobody’s ever loved anybody as much as I love you. | 我对你的爱 无人能及 |
[1:41:50] | There’s one exception. | 除了我 |
[1:42:03] | Will you show me again? | 能再让我看一遍吗 |
[1:42:06] | We’ve got a lotta time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[1:42:09] | Forever. | 永远 |
[1:42:14] | Forever. | 永远 |