时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You believe he murdered the girl. | 你认为是他杀了那女孩 |
[00:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:12] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[00:14] | Because he’s gone. | 因为他跑了 |
[00:16] | Missing, as you told our colleagues earlier. | 你之前跟我们同事说他失踪了对吧 |
[00:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:21] | I just told him that it was over, | 我告诉他我不会再帮他隐瞒 |
[00:23] | that I was gonna ask the D.A. to run a DNA test | 我会让检察官对莱拉身边的男性 |
[00:26] | on the men in Lila’s life. | 做DNA做测试 |
[00:28] | But you didn’t mention his name to the D.A. specifically. | 但你并未对检察官提起他的名字 |
[00:32] | My associate had only just told me that he was having an affair, | 我的员工不久前才将他出轨的事告诉我 |
[00:37] | and I wanted to believe that it wasn’t true, | 我不愿意相信这是真的 |
[00:39] | that the test was gonna show that he wasn’t the father. | 我希望测试结果能证明父亲不是他 |
[00:42] | So, you only found out about the affair last night? | 你昨晚才知道他出轨的事 |
[00:46] | That’s correct. | 是的 |
[00:49] | How long did it go on? | 多长时间了 |
[00:50] | Just the summer. | 就这个夏天 |
[00:52] | I mean, I worried that something was going on, of course. | 当然 我以前也曾有过怀疑 |
[00:56] | I mean, he was her teacher. | 他是她的老师 |
[00:57] | She was beautiful. | 她又如此年轻貌美 |
[01:00] | But I didn’t know anything for sure. | 但我一直没有确切的证据 |
[01:04] | And then when I told him what I’d done… | 然后我跟他说了我的打算 |
[01:07] | that I was gonna tell the truth about him | 无论如何 我都会把真相 |
[01:08] | one way or the other… | 公布于众 |
[01:11] | He got upset. | 他很恼怒 |
[01:12] | That’s how foul you are, you disgusting slut. | 你就是个下流肮脏的贱婊 |
[01:18] | And that’s when I knew he was sleeping with her, | 那时我才确信他的确和她发生过关系 |
[01:19] | that he’d… | 而且他… |
[01:21] | he’d probably hurt her, too. | 他可能还伤害过她 |
[01:29] | So, you’re saying that you didn’t recognize this photo | 你的意思是 这张照片被公开时 |
[01:32] | when it became public. | 你并未认出他 |
[01:38] | I did not. | 是的 |
[01:40] | I mean, women aren’t like men, detective. | 女人和男人不一样 警探 |
[01:42] | We don’t obsess over every detail of our lovers’ bodies. | 我们不会迷恋自己爱人身体的所有细节 |
[01:47] | And you left the house after you confronted your husband? | 你和你丈夫对质后就离开了家 |
[01:49] | I drove to a friend’s house, | 我开车去了朋友家 |
[01:52] | and I stayed there several hours until I calmed myself down, | 我在那待了几个小时 直到自己冷静下来 |
[01:56] | and then I went back to the house after a few hours, | 几个小时候我才回家 |
[01:59] | and I just… | 那时我 |
[02:02] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[02:12] | I just… | 那时我… |
[02:28] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[02:45] | I mean, I’d just hoped that it wasn’t true… | 我只希望这一切都不是真的 |
[02:49] | that he hadn’t hurt that girl… | 希望他没有伤害那女孩 |
[02:51] | And that we could make it right. | 希望我们可以重归于好 |
[02:59] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:02] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[03:05] | But when I went back into the house… | 但我回到家后 |
[03:08] | I swear, we -we didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我发誓 我们不是故意的 |
[03:12] | He was gone. | 他已经走了 |
[03:14] | And that’s when you decided that he had fled, | 那时候你就认为他是逃匿了 |
[03:16] | as opposed to staying with a pal somewhere? | 而不是待在朋友家 |
[03:18] | And then he was choking her, so-so we hit him. | 他当时打算掐死她 所以我们就打了他 |
[03:21] | I… | 我 |
[03:23] | I hit him. | 我打了他 |
[03:25] | I’d only just told him | 我才刚告诉他 |
[03:26] | that I was gonna tell the world the truth about him. | 我要将他的秘密公诸于世 |
[03:29] | Wouldn’t you run? | 换做你难道不会跑吗 |
[03:31] | You listen to me closely and do exactly as I tell you. | 仔细听我说 然后照做 |
[03:35] | Remove the body. | 搬走尸体 |
[03:36] | He cannot stay here. | 不能让尸体留在这 |
[03:38] | Heads, we go back for the body. | 正面 我们回去搬尸体 |
[03:40] | Your DNA is under his nails, on his skin, | 他指甲里和皮肤上有你的DNA |
[03:43] | So the only way to get rid of it is to burn the body. | 唯一能销毁证据的办法就是把尸体烧掉 |
[03:46] | We go back for the body and then what? | 我们回去搬尸体 然后呢 |
[03:48] | We do what with it? | 怎么处理它 |
[03:49] | – Have any of you thought about that? – We burn it. | -你们想过吗 -烧了它 |
[03:51] | Then you need to get rid of the remains. | 然后你得把残骸处理掉 |
[03:54] | I’m telling you this is a bad idea. | 听我说 这是个坏主意 |
[03:57] | If they know you were here, they’ll — they’ll blame you. | 如果他们知道你也在这 会怪在你头上的 |
[03:59] | Don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. | 别担心我 我自有打算 |
[04:02] | So please come home, Sam. | 所以回家吧 山姆 |
[04:04] | Come home so we can be together. | 回家让我们在一起 |
[04:05] | Sam — are you with Sam? | 山姆 你和山姆在一起吗 |
[04:07] | No. Why? What’s wrong? | 没有 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[04:10] | – Professor Keating, I… – No. | -基廷教授 -别说了 |
[04:12] | Listen, what you did tonight had to be done. | 听着 今晚的事你没有做错 |
[04:15] | He killed that girl, | 他杀了那女孩 |
[04:16] | and for that, he deserved to die. | 为此 他本就该偿命 |
[04:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:24] | I got you into this, | 是我把你牵扯进来的 |
[04:26] | and it’s my job to get you out of it. | 我就会负责让你摆脱它 |
[04:32] | Now go and do what you’ve been told. | 快去照我说的办 |
[04:40] | This friend you visited… can we get a name? | 你的这位朋友 能告诉我们名字吗 |
[04:43] | Yeah, you know him, Nate Lahey. | 可以 你们也认识他 内特·勒西 |
[04:46] | He was fired from your department | 他被你们警署解雇了 |
[04:48] | when your boss found out we were having an affair. | 因为你们上司发现了我们之间的婚外情 |
[05:09] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[05:09] | They’re gonna schedule time to talk to you and the students. | 他们会安排时间 跟你和学生们谈话 |
[05:13] | Stay here. | 在这等我 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry. They asked me who I was with. | 抱歉 他们问我当时和谁在一起 |
[05:25] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:28] | Any idea where he went? | 知道他可能会去哪儿吗 |
[05:29] | No, and they’re not telling me if they have any leads. | 不 他们也不肯告诉我有什么线索 |
[05:32] | That’s normal. | 这很正常 |
[05:34] | I mean, I wouldn’t tell you, either, if it was my case. | 如果是我的案子 我也不会告诉你 |
[05:36] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[05:37] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:45] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点联系你 |
[05:52] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么也不知道 |
[05:54] | Really? ‘Cause last I heard, | 真的吗 我怎么听说 |
[05:56] | we were all being interviewed by the police. | 我们都得接受警察的问话 |
[05:58] | Because we work at her house. | 因为我们在她家工作 |
[06:00] | We need to stay calm, stick to the story. | 我们得保持冷静 按照编好的讲 |
[06:03] | How do we know she’s not setting us up, you know? | 你怎么知道她不是在算计我们 |
[06:06] | That she knows everything, and she’s using these interviews | 她什么都知道 她利用这些审问 |
[06:08] | to get one of us to confess. | 让我们中的一个人招供 |
[06:09] | I mean, how do we know that the campus cop | 我们怎么知道校园警察 |
[06:10] | – didn’t call her last night and say, “Oh –” – Connor. | -昨晚没给她打电话 -康纳尔 |
[06:16] | What if one of us cracks, hmm, | 如果有人开口了怎么办 |
[06:18] | goes to the police and tries to get a lesser charge? | 去找警察想得到从轻判决 |
[06:20] | Then the rest of us will pin everything on that person. | 那么其他人会把一切都推到这个人身上 |
[06:24] | It’s four against one, so don’t even try it. | 四对一 想都别想 |
[06:30] | Mommy’s home. | 妈妈回家了 |
[06:32] | What are you all doing out here? | 你们在外面干什么 |
[06:33] | The police asked us to wait outside. | 警方让我们在外面等 |
[06:35] | We didn’t want to get in their way, which reminds me, | 我们不想碍他们的事 另外一件事 |
[06:38] | are we gonna be excused from the final exam | 既然我们都卷入了这个调查 |
[06:40] | now that we’re involved in the investigation? | 我们能因此免除期末考试吗 |
[06:41] | Not a chance, Ms. Pratt. Exam’s still on. | 不可能 普拉特女士 你们仍然需要考试 |
[06:44] | Mr. Gibbins, my office. | 吉宾斯先生 来我办公室 |
[06:47] | They’re wearing their paranoia on their sleeves. | 谁都能看得出来他们在胡思乱想 |
[06:49] | Do you blame them? | 你能怪他们吗 |
[06:51] | – Please, just let me tell them. – No. | -求你了 让我告诉他们 -不行 |
[06:53] | If they knew you were helping us — | 如果他们知道你在帮我们 |
[06:55] | I’m not helping you. I’m helping myself. | 我不是在帮你们 我是在帮我自己 |
[06:57] | I’m the woman who came home | 是我回到家后发现 |
[06:58] | to find her cheating husband dead on the floor. | 出轨的丈夫死在家里 |
[07:01] | Who’s the first person you think the cops are gonna look at? | 你觉得警察会先想到谁 |
[07:04] | The only way they’re gonna get through the interviews | 他们通过审问的唯一方式 |
[07:06] | is if they know as little as possible about my involvement. | 就是尽量不知道我的卷入 |
[07:09] | That includes Rebecca. | 包括丽贝卡 |
[07:12] | I haven’t told her. | 我没告诉她 |
[07:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:15] | Look what happened the last time | 想想上次你告诉她我们的秘密后 |
[07:16] | you told her one of our secrets. | 发生了什么事 |
[07:24] | Look, look. | 听我说 |
[07:27] | everything is gonna be fine, okay? | 不会有事的 |
[07:30] | We’ll run the DNA test. | 我们会进行DNA测试 |
[07:32] | It’ll show that he was the father, | 结果会显示他就是父亲 |
[07:34] | and then hopefully, the laptop will prove | 幸运的话 笔记本会证明 |
[07:35] | that he was on the roof of the sorority house. | 他当时就在姐妹会楼顶 |
[07:38] | – What if it doesn’t? – It will. | -如果不行呢 -会行的 |
[07:39] | It will. | 会行的 |
[07:41] | And then we’ll get the charges against Rebecca dropped. | 我们就能撤销针对丽贝卡的指控 |
[07:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[07:54] | I’ve seen how strong you can be, | 我见识过你有多坚强 |
[07:57] | and that’s the Wes I need for you to be right now, | 我现在就需要这样的韦斯 |
[08:00] | to help the others. | 帮助其他人 |
[08:09] | Here. | 给 |
[08:10] | Sam’s ring. | 山姆的戒指 |
[08:11] | I took it off right before we… | 我摘下来了 就在 |
[08:16] | I thought you might want it. | 我觉得你可能想要它 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:27] | Yes? | 请进 |
[08:30] | You should come. | 你该出来一下 |
[08:32] | I said you could wait outside. | 我说了 你可以在外面等 |
[08:33] | It’s okay, Frank. | 没事的 弗兰克 |
[08:35] | My condolences for your husband, Annalise. | 你丈夫的事我很遗憾 安娜丽丝 |
[08:37] | He’s been gone for how long now — 15 hours? | 他逃跑多久了 15个小时 |
[08:40] | You think this is a game? | 你觉得这是个游戏吗 |
[08:41] | I think you don’t like your odds in Rebecca’s trial, | 我觉得你对丽贝卡一案的胜算不抱希望 |
[08:43] | and this is how badly you need to win, | 你这是走投无路之举 |
[08:45] | even if it means throwing your own husband under the bus. | 即使要把你丈夫拖下水也在所不惜 |
[08:47] | Why? Did he finally tell you he was leaving you? | 为什么 他终于告诉你他打算离开你了吗 |
[08:49] | Is this your version of a woman scorned? | 这就是你被抛弃的样子吗 |
[08:51] | I just found out that my husband | 我刚发现我丈夫 |
[08:52] | was sleeping with a young woman who was killed, | 一直在和那个被杀的姑娘出轨 |
[08:55] | and you have the audacity to come in here and mock me? | 而你却敢厚颜无耻的来这里嘲笑我 |
[08:58] | Get out now, or I’ll throw you out. | 滚出去 不然我就把你扔出去 |
[09:00] | Your husband didn’t kill Llila Stangard. | 你丈夫没杀莱拉·斯坦格 |
[09:02] | That was Miss Sutter and Mr. O’Reilly, | 凶手是萨特小姐和奥莱利先生 |
[09:05] | and I will do everything in my power to put them in jail. | 我会尽我全力把他们扔进监狱 |
[09:09] | See you in court, kids. | 法庭上见 孩子们 |
[09:25] | Can you tell us where you were last night? | 能否告诉我们昨晚你在哪儿吗 |
[09:28] | I was at my apartment with my study group. | 我和我的学习小组一起在我家 |
[09:30] | We have exams this week. | 我们这周有个考试 |
[09:33] | Did you do anything after that? | 之后做了什么 |
[09:35] | We stopped at the bonfire on campus. | 我们去了校园里的篝火派对 |
[09:37] | Did you see Mr. Keating during any of this? | 在此期间 你是否见过基廷先生 |
[09:42] | Grab it! | 快捡起来 |
[09:43] | No. | 没有 |
[09:46] | The last time I saw him was two days ago. | 我最后一次见到他是两天前 |
[09:50] | We were working on one of our cases | 他进屋的时候 我们正在研究 |
[09:51] | when he came into the house. | 手上的一个案子 |
[09:53] | Notice anything about his demeanor? | 他的举止有什么异常吗 |
[09:58] | I never really paid much attention to him, to be honest. | 说实话 我真没太注意过他 |
[10:03] | I was more focused on | 我更关注于 |
[10:05] | preparing Rebecca Sutter’s defense for trial, | 为丽贝卡·萨特的辩护做准备 |
[10:08] | which reminds me, I think you should know something. | 另外一点 我觉得你们应该知道 |
[10:11] | Rebecca’s my girlfriend. | 丽贝卡是我女朋友 |
[10:13] | You’re dating your client? | 你在和你的委托人约会吗 |
[10:15] | Professor Keating’s client. | 基廷教授的委托人 |
[10:16] | I’m just a 1-l. | 我只是个助手 |
[10:18] | It’s not against the law. | 这不违法 |
[10:21] | Rebecca, I need to apologize to you. | 丽贝卡 我得向你道歉 |
[10:25] | For what? | 为什么 |
[10:27] | Not going to the police earlier about sam’s affair, | 没有早点跟警察交代山姆的婚外情 |
[10:32] | telling them that he was the man in the photo. | 告诉警察 他就是照片上的那个人 |
[10:35] | If I had, then the charges against you and Griffin | 如果我去了 针对你和格里芬的指控 |
[10:38] | would have been dropped already. | 早就会撤消了 |
[10:39] | You wanted to believe he was a good guy. | 你希望相信他是个好人 |
[10:41] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[10:44] | I’m gonna get the charges against you dropped. | 我会努力撤销针对你的起诉 |
[10:46] | Hopefully, before the trial. | 希望能在庭审之前办好 |
[10:49] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:55] | Are you sure she doesn’t know? | 你确定她不知道吗 |
[10:57] | Of course not. | 当然确定 |
[10:58] | She apologized to me. | 她向我道歉了 |
[11:01] | That’s not something she does — ever. | 感觉不像她的风格 一点都不像 |
[11:09] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[11:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:17] | Why aren’t you freaking out right now? | 为什么你现在一点都不慌 |
[11:19] | – I am. – No, you’re not. You’re fine. | -我很慌啊 -不 才没有 你镇定的很 |
[11:21] | You’re normal. | 表现得一如往常 |
[11:23] | Which, to be honest, is freaking me out. | 说实话 这吓到我了 |
[11:27] | I’m scared, of course, like all of us, | 我当然很害怕 跟大家一样 |
[11:31] | but I know we can’t give in to that. | 但我知道不能让恐惧影响到自己 |
[11:32] | Otherwise we get caught. | 否则就会被发现是我们干的 |
[11:37] | We’re all gonna be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[11:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[11:52] | I have everything to worry about. | 我当然要担心了 |
[11:54] | I came here last night looking for the trophy. | 我昨晚来找过奖杯 |
[11:57] | I mean, what if they don’t think that he’s “missing”? | 如果他们认为他没有失踪怎么办 |
[11:59] | What if they think that there’s foul play | 如果他们认为这事情有猫腻 |
[12:00] | and I’m somehow involved? | 而我却牵扯其中该怎么办 |
[12:01] | Sounds like you might need a lawyer. | 听起来你该找律师了 |
[12:04] | Professor Keating. | 基廷教授 |
[12:05] | We have work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[12:07] | Rebecca goes to trial in three days | 丽贝卡三天后就要受审 |
[12:09] | unless we get the charges against her dismissed. | 除非我们能让针对她的起诉被撤销 |
[12:11] | Now, how do we do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[12:14] | We have to prove that my husband murdered Lila Stangard. | 我们得证明是我丈夫杀害了莱拉·斯坦格 |
[12:20] | First, we need motive. | 首先 我们需要动机 |
[12:23] | Is this even gonna be admissible? | 这个能被采纳吗 |
[12:25] | I mean, won’t the court want to obtain | 我是说法庭不是会自己来 |
[12:27] | their own DNA sample of Sam? | 提取山姆的DNA样品吗 |
[12:29] | Of course, but we need something to present to the court. | 当然 但我们得找到些东西在法庭上展示 |
[12:32] | Then they can do their own test. | 之后他们会亲自做检验 |
[12:35] | You ever gonna say “thank you”? | 你什么时候准备道谢 |
[12:37] | For the trophy. | 奖杯的事 |
[12:39] | Doucheface totally fell for it. | 二货脸完全上当了 |
[12:41] | Right. Thanks. | 对 谢了 |
[12:44] | You had a girlfriend you didn’t tell me about, Frank. | 你有女朋友却根本没告诉我 弗兰克 |
[12:46] | A long-distance girlfriend. | 是异地女朋友 |
[12:48] | And what about, uh, legal aid guy? | 你那个法律援助男呢 |
[12:50] | I lied to him, not you. | 我骗了他 而不是你 |
[12:53] | It’s different. | 这不一样 |
[12:54] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:55] | We’re over, so…Stop. | 我们结束了 别再找我了 |
[12:59] | Please. | 拜托 |
[13:00] | Next, we have to prove that Sam had the means to kill Lila, | 下面我们得证明山姆能够杀害莱拉 |
[13:03] | that he was in Philadelphia the night she was killed. | 即证明她遇害当晚山姆人在费城 |
[13:05] | We have proof that he left | 我们有证据证明 |
[13:07] | the hotel parking garage in New Haven, but we need more. | 他离开了纽黑文的酒店停车场 但并不够 |
[13:10] | We have to prove that he drove back here that night. | 我们得证明当晚他开车回到了这里 |
[13:14] | So, what are you on right now? | 你现在磕了什么药 |
[13:15] | Adderall? Heroin? | 阿得拉[精神药物] 还是海洛因 |
[13:17] | I said I would get help after exams. | 我说过考完试我会去寻求帮助的 |
[13:19] | I’m sure. | 当然 |
[13:20] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[13:21] | You need to help your boss prove her husband’s a murderer, | 你得帮你老板证明她丈夫是杀人犯 |
[13:23] | so you don’t have time to worry about yourself right now. | 所以没有时间来担心自己 |
[13:25] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[13:26] | So, that guy who was here the other night, | 那个之前有天晚上在这里的男人 |
[13:29] | the one with the biceps, he wasn’t here last night. | 胳膊很壮那个 他昨晚不在这儿 |
[13:33] | When you were having your drug-induced breakdown? | 你是指在你因嗑药而精神崩溃的时候吗 |
[13:35] | Nope. | 他不在 |
[13:36] | And you don’t get to ask me | 何况也轮不到你来管 |
[13:37] | about who I’m dating right now, so… | 我现在和谁在交往 |
[13:39] | Right. So, you two are dating, then? | 对 这么说你们两个在交往了 |
[13:41] | He got back together with his ex, | 他跟前任复合了 |
[13:43] | some underwear model or — | 一个内衣模特之类的 |
[13:46] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[13:47] | You don’t get to know any of this. | 没必要告诉你 |
[13:49] | Finally — here we go. | 总算好了 |
[13:51] | According to Speedy-pass, | 根据快速通行卡的记录 |
[13:52] | he took I-95 up to New Haven on the 28th | 他28号时沿95号州际公路开到纽黑兰 |
[13:54] | and returned September 4th. | 于9月4日返程 |
[13:56] | What about the night of the 29th? | 那29号晚上呢 |
[14:00] | Nothing. | 没有记录 |
[14:02] | Maybe he paid cash at the tolls or took the train. | 也许他在收费站付了现金 或是坐了火车 |
[14:05] | He checked his car out of the hotel garage. | 他把车开出了酒店停车场 |
[14:08] | Maybe he drove to the train station. | 也许他开去了火车站 |
[14:09] | His credit-card receipts don’t have him buying a ticket. | 他的信用卡没有买车票的消费记录 |
[14:12] | There might be another way to track him. | 也许有别的办法可以追踪他 |
[14:18] | Most phones record wherever you go, | 很多手机都会记录行踪 |
[14:21] | so if Sam backed up his phone to the laptop, | 所以如果山姆曾用电脑为手机备份 |
[14:24] | there could be data showing | 也许会有数据能表明 |
[14:25] | he was at the sorority house that night. | 他那晚就在姐妹会 |
[14:27] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[14:29] | Bonnie, I want you to go down to the Police Station | 邦尼 我需要你去趟警察局 |
[14:32] | to retrieve Sam’s laptop. | 去拿回山姆的笔记本电脑 |
[14:34] | Take Mr. Millstone with you for backup. | 带上米尔斯顿先生以防万一 |
[14:39] | So, I know there’s a lot of crazy stuff going down right now. | 我知道现在一切都很混乱 |
[14:42] | You’re not doing this here. | 我不想在这里谈这件事 |
[14:44] | I’m just saying I can’t stop thinking about last night. | 我只是想说我一直没法忘掉那晚的事 |
[14:48] | Try harder. | 你得更努力点 |
[14:50] | Did your boss give you the okay? | 你的上司同意了吗 |
[14:51] | Sorry, the records say the laptop’s being held | 抱歉 记录显示那台笔记本电脑还在 |
[14:53] | pending review by D.A. Parks’ office. | 帕克斯地检官的办公室接受检查 |
[14:56] | Okay, Wendy Parks is on record | 好吧 温迪·帕克斯早就声明 |
[14:57] | saying Sam Keating isn’t a suspect here. | 山姆·基廷不是本案的嫌犯 |
[14:59] | She’s only keeping it so she can bury evidence | 她不归还只是为了隐藏那些 |
[15:01] | she knows will weaken her case. | 她知道会影响她庭审的证据 |
[15:02] | Hey, I’m just the weekend guy. | 我只是周末来值班的 |
[15:06] | Asher just texted me. | 亚设刚给我发了短信 |
[15:07] | Bonnie wasn’t able to get the laptop, which is good. | 邦尼没拿到电脑 这很好 |
[15:10] | That means the D.A. probably thinks | 这说明地检官恐怕认为 |
[15:11] | there’s something on it | 那台电脑里面 |
[15:12] | that’ll hurt their case against Rebecca. | 有危及他们起诉丽贝卡的证据 |
[15:14] | Or, dumbass, it means that we don’t have any evidence | 蠢材 或者这意味着我们没有确凿证据 |
[15:16] | to place Sam at the murder scene, | 来证明山姆在案发现场 |
[15:17] | which means no one will believe that he’s on the run, | 也就是说没人会相信他是畏罪潜逃 |
[15:19] | which means we become suspects. | 而我们则成了嫌犯 |
[15:21] | Hello, Raskolnikov. | 你好 拉斯柯尔尼科夫 |
[15:25] | “Crime and punishment” | 《罪与罚》 |
[15:26] | The guilt eats away at him until he goes cray, | 他一直被罪恶感折磨直到崩溃 |
[15:29] | and then he turns himself in. | 然后他就自首了 |
[15:30] | No one here is Raskolnikov. | 这里没人在演《罪与罚》 |
[15:31] | Look, I’m just saying that we should get drunk, | 我只是说我们该一醉方休 |
[15:34] | enjoy our last days of freedom before Annalise gives us up. | 在安娜丽丝放弃我们之前享受最后的自由时光 |
[15:38] | – How would Annalise know anything? – I don’t know. | -安娜丽丝怎么会知道这些 -我哪知道 |
[15:40] | I mean, maybe Laurel told her boyfriend. | 也许劳拉告诉她男友了 |
[15:43] | I didn’t tell Frank, okay? | 我没跟弗兰克讲 好吗 |
[15:44] | And Wes is right. No one knows anything. | 韦斯说的没错 没人知道 |
[15:46] | Except the campus cop, right — I mean the one that saw us | 除了校警 就是看到我们 |
[15:49] | carrying the body out of the house — he knows some stuff. | 从屋里往外搬尸体的那个 他肯定知道什么 |
[15:50] | Everyone needs to calm down. | 大家都冷静下来 |
[15:52] | Let’s just focus on this case like we would any other. | 像往常一样专心研究案子 |
[15:55] | Our case is a wash. We have nothing. | 这案子早就没救了 我们没有证据 |
[15:57] | You do know that I’m sitting right here, right? | 我还在这坐着呢好吗 |
[15:59] | Here’s the thing — even if we can prove | 即便我们能证明 |
[16:00] | that Lila was pregnant with Sam’s baby, | 莱拉怀了山姆的孩子 |
[16:02] | that’s not a motive. | 这也不是杀人动机 |
[16:03] | It is if she told him she was gonna have it. | 如果她跟他说她想把孩子留下就有动机了 |
[16:05] | Which we have no proof of! | 但我们没证据 |
[16:07] | Lila asked me what clinic I get my birth control at. | 莱拉问过我我在哪个诊所做的避孕措施 |
[16:10] | She was pregnant, idiot. | 她怀孕了 蠢货 |
[16:11] | She clearly wasn’t on birth control. | 明显就没在避孕 |
[16:13] | No, but she asked me the week that she died, | 但她是在被杀那周问的我 |
[16:15] | when she would have already known she was pregnant. | 那时候她已经知道她怀孕了 |
[16:17] | Lila would have been weird about getting an abortion. | 莱拉肯定接受不了堕胎 |
[16:19] | Maybe Sam wanted her to get one. | 也许是山姆想让她把孩子堕了 |
[16:21] | That’s why she asked about the clinic. | 这解释了为什么她问诊所的事 |
[16:23] | That would prove motive, right? | 这就能证明动机了 |
[16:24] | What’s the name of the clinic? | 诊所叫什么 |
[16:26] | The Weisenstock Women’s Clinic. | 文斯托克女性诊所 |
[16:28] | This is a boondoggle, your honor. | 这都是无用功 法官大人 |
[16:30] | She’s dragged us in here on a weekend | 她大周末的把我们都叫到这来 |
[16:31] | in order to get Miss Sutter and Mr. O’Reilly’s case thrown out | 就是想推翻萨特小姐和奥莱利先生的案子 |
[16:34] | and implicate her husband in the murder of Lila Stangard. | 还影射她丈夫是莱拉·斯坦格案的真凶 |
[16:38] | Is this true, Ms. Keating? | 是吗 基廷女士 |
[16:39] | I recently found out | 我最近得知 |
[16:41] | that my husband was having an affair with Miss Stangard. | 我丈夫和斯坦格小姐有婚外情 |
[16:43] | Allegedly. | 只是听说 |
[16:44] | I’m running a DNA test | 我在进行基因检测 |
[16:45] | to prove that he’s the father of her baby. | 来证明他是她孩子的生父 |
[16:47] | Regardless, the fact is, | 无论如何 事实是 |
[16:48] | is that Miss Stangard went to an abortion clinic. | 斯坦格小姐去了人流诊所 |
[16:50] | A women’s clinic that happens to do abortions. | 一个刚好能做人流的女性诊所 |
[16:52] | If we could obtain the records from that appointment — | 如果能拿到他们见医生的记录 |
[16:54] | records that are permitted disclosure under HIPAA — | 根据健康保险便利及责任法案可以披露的记录 |
[16:56] | they’ll prove intent. | 就能证明意图 |
[16:58] | If you were able to show me compelling evidence | 除非除了凭空臆断 你还能拿出其他 |
[16:59] | beyond mere conjecture. | 确凿的证据 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry, Ms. Keating, but I’m denying your request. | 很抱歉 基廷女士 但我不能批准你的请求 |
[17:04] | – Your honor — – Go home, Annalise. | -法官大人 -回家吧 安娜丽丝 |
[17:06] | And take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[17:10] | Careful who you show your crazy to. | 最好别在我面前耍疯 |
[17:17] | Their questions were what you’d expect — | 他们问了意料之中的问题 |
[17:19] | About us, our history. | 关于我们 我们的过去 |
[17:21] | Pretty standard for the most part. | 绝大部分都是例行问话 |
[17:24] | For the most part? | 绝大部分 |
[17:27] | Nate? | 内特 |
[17:30] | I’m a cop, Annalise. | 我是个警察 安娜丽丝 |
[17:33] | You don’t think I can ignore the fact | 你觉得我不会对你在山姆失踪时 |
[17:35] | that you were with me at the same time Sam went missing? | 刚好和我在一起有疑问吗 |
[17:39] | You think I know something? | 你觉得我知道些什么 |
[17:41] | I’m an idiot if I don’t ask. | 我不问就是个傻子 |
[17:46] | I…came to you because I needed you. | 我去找你是因为我需要你 |
[17:53] | He’s the monster, not me. | 他是怪物 可我不是 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:04] | I just — | 我只是 |
[18:07] | I needed to hear you say it. | 我想听你亲口说出来 |
[18:15] | I’m so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[18:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:35] | And that’s when you went to the bonfire? | 你是那时去的篝火派对 |
[18:38] | No, I went to Wes’ for our study group first, | 不 我先去了韦斯家的学习小组 |
[18:42] | then we went. | 然后才一起过去 |
[18:43] | In general, did you have much contact with Mr. Keating? | 大体上来说 你跟基廷先生接触多吗 |
[18:48] | A little. | 一点点吧 |
[18:49] | Laurel! | 劳拉 |
[18:54] | We worked out of his house, so… | 我们在他家工作 所以 |
[18:58] | Miss Castillo… | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[19:00] | if there’s something you’re not telling us… | 你要是有什么事瞒着我们 |
[19:06] | Is Professor Keating gonna hear any of this? | 基廷教授会知道我所说的内容吗 |
[19:09] | No. | 不会 |
[19:10] | Anything that’s said in here is between us. | 这里的对话只有你知我知 |
[19:19] | Sometimes Mr. Keating would… | 有的时候基廷先生会 |
[19:24] | look at me. | 盯着我 |
[19:31] | Look at you? | 盯着你 |
[19:32] | In a sexual way. | 色眯眯的盯着 |
[19:35] | Please, don’t tell Professor Keating about this. | 拜托 不要告诉基廷教授这些事 |
[19:38] | I don’t know what she would do. | 我不知道她会做什么 |
[19:40] | Do you think Sam really ran away? | 你觉得山姆真的逃跑了吗 |
[19:43] | I mean, we are talking about Annalise. | 我们说的可是安娜丽丝啊 |
[19:46] | Who knows how true her story is | 谁知道她说的几分是真 |
[19:48] | or if the police even believe it? | 又或者警察会不会买账 |
[19:51] | You saying you don’t believe it? | 你是说你不信吗 |
[19:54] | Do you? | 你信吗 |
[19:58] | Why are you asking? | 为什么这么问 |
[20:01] | I don’t know. I guess I’m just, you know, | 不知道 可能是因为 你懂的 |
[20:04] | trying to wrap my head around it, | 想搞明白到底怎么回事 |
[20:05] | just like everyone else. | 就跟其他人一样 |
[20:07] | Well, stop. | 停下吧 |
[20:08] | It’s not your job. | 这不是你该干的 |
[20:11] | Right. | 是啊 |
[20:20] | No one else is thinking clearly about this. | 他们都没有考虑清楚 |
[20:23] | Except us. | 除了我俩 |
[20:25] | I think that we should go to the police, confess. | 我想我们应该去找警察自首 |
[20:27] | We’re not talking about this here. | 我们不能在这里说这个 |
[20:29] | Michaela… | 米凯拉 |
[20:29] | I’m trying to find a precedent | 我正努力在找先例 |
[20:31] | to convince a judge to give us access to Lila’s clinic files. | 来说服法官准许我们查看莱拉的医疗档案 |
[20:34] | Help. | 帮帮忙 |
[20:34] | Look, Rebecca was the one that broke in. | 闯进去的是丽贝卡 |
[20:38] | Wes was the one that gave the final blow. | 最后那一下是韦斯打的 |
[20:41] | Technically, Sam was still alive when you pushed him off… | 严格地说 你推山姆的时候他还活着 |
[20:43] | I did not push him. | 我没有推他 |
[20:45] | Look, I’m just saying that… | 我只是说 |
[20:48] | we can save ourselves. | 我们可以自救 |
[20:50] | Go to the D.A. and say that — that we were in shock, | 去找地检官告诉她 告诉她我们被吓到了 |
[20:54] | plead to a felony. | 承认重罪 |
[20:55] | That means kissing the rest of our lives goodbye. | 那意味着余生就都毁了 |
[20:58] | Yeah, but — not our careers. | 是啊 可是 事业并不会 |
[21:01] | Look, a felony conviction won’t stop us | 重罪定罪并不会阻止我们 |
[21:05] | from sitting for the bar. | 成为律师 |
[21:06] | We still get to be lawyers. | 我们还是能当上律师 |
[21:08] | And Aiden? | 艾登呢 |
[21:10] | Do you want to be married or go to jail? | 你是想结婚还是蹲监狱 |
[21:13] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[21:15] | Just without the clinic files, we’re totally screwed. | 只是没有医疗档案 我们就彻底没戏了 |
[21:19] | To say the least. | 至少是这样 |
[21:32] | I just talked to Keegan, Griffin’s lawyer. | 我刚找了基冈 格里芬的律师 |
[21:34] | He’s agreed to sit on the sidelines for now. | 他同意暂时不参与到案子里来了 |
[21:36] | Of course he has. | 他当然会了 |
[21:37] | We’re doing all of his work for him. | 我们帮他做了多少事 |
[21:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:44] | We haven’t talked about how we left things. | 我们还没谈我们之间的事 |
[21:48] | Well, everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[21:49] | We don’t need to talk about it. | 不用再谈那个了 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:54] | This has got to be hard, Annalise, even for you. | 这会很艰难的 即使是对你来说 安娜丽丝 |
[21:59] | So I’m here if you ever need to talk. | 所以你想谈的时候可以随时来找我 |
[22:09] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[22:13] | Professor Keating, I think I found something. | 基廷教授 我想我有了新发现 |
[22:17] | The Weisenstock Women’s Clinic | 文斯托克女性诊所的 |
[22:19] | has surveillance cameras in their waiting room. | 候诊室里有监控摄像头 |
[22:20] | The Judge said hands off the medical clinic. | 法官说不要再想着诊所了 |
[22:22] | I know, but there’s a precedent we can use — | 我知道 但是我们有先例可用 |
[22:24] | Commonwealth v. G.P. | 联邦诉全科医生案 |
[22:26] | It says, “Observations of patients in clinics | 其中有”诊所对患者的记录 |
[22:28] | are not communications and…” | 不属于双方的交流沟通…” |
[22:29] | “…therefore are not privileged,” | “因此不享有医患保密特权” |
[22:32] | which means the physician-patient privilege | 也就是说医患保密特权 |
[22:34] | does not apply, | 并不适用 |
[22:35] | so I’d like to request a subpoena | 因此我想申请一张法院传票 |
[22:36] | for the security footage from the clinic’s waiting room. | 调取诊所候诊室的监控录像 |
[22:38] | The law prohibits the intimidation of women | 法律禁止任何对就医的女性 |
[22:41] | entering an abortion clinic. | 有所威胁的行为 |
[22:42] | There’s a lesser expectation of privacy in a waiting room. | 候诊室里并不会有多少隐私 |
[22:45] | Your Honor, these clinics need to be in a protected zone. | 法官大人 我们得保护医疗诊所 |
[22:49] | Protected from outsiders | 保护是为了防范 |
[22:50] | who object to what goes on within, | 那些反对堕胎的人 |
[22:52] | but it’s not protection of those whose identities | 而非保护所有诊所里的人 |
[22:54] | can be known to anyone who walks in the door. | 都能知道的各人的身份 |
[22:56] | Women whose privacy will be violated due to this request — | 这项请求将会侵犯妇女的隐私 |
[22:58] | No one’s privacy will be violated. | 谁的隐私都不会被侵犯 |
[23:00] | I’m mandating that the footage only be viewed | 我会下令该监控录像仅限在此法庭内 |
[23:02] | in a secure room inside this courthouse. | 一间安全房内查看 |
[23:04] | See the bailiff for instructions, Ms. Keating. | 法警会告诉你具体过程的 基廷女士 |
[23:06] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[23:17] | DNA results. | DNA检测结果 |
[23:25] | You want me to go? | 要我回避吗 |
[23:29] | Stay. | 留下 |
[23:49] | He’s the father. | 他是孩子的父亲 |
[23:53] | What the hell, Annalise? | 搞什么鬼 安娜丽丝 |
[23:56] | No one’s this relieved when they find out | 没有谁会在发现自己的丈夫搞大了一个 |
[23:57] | their husband knocked up a dead girl, | 死了的女孩的肚子后还能如释重负的 |
[24:00] | not unless something’s going on. | 除非其中另有隐情 |
[24:03] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[24:05] | That way I can help you. | 那样我才能帮你 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:11] | Bonnie can never know. | 绝不能让邦尼知道 |
[24:25] | I was just pre-gaming, you know, | 我是在做准备 |
[24:27] | putting on the war paint, | 在脸上化妆 |
[24:28] | getting turnt up before the bonfire. | 在篝火派对开始前热热身 |
[24:31] | That’s when I realized the trophy was gone. | 在那时我意识到奖杯不见了 |
[24:33] | A trophy Professor Keating gave to you. | 基廷教授给你的奖杯 |
[24:35] | She awarded it to me. | 她奖励给我的 |
[24:37] | It’s like the Stanley Cup of law school. | 就像法学院的斯坦利杯[冰球锦标赛杯]一样 |
[24:41] | Why did you think you’d find Michaela | 你为何觉得能在基廷家 |
[24:42] | or the trophy at the Keating house? | 找到米凯拉或是奖杯呢 |
[24:44] | I figured she was turning it in to get out of the exam, | 我以为她会上交奖杯以避免参加考试 |
[24:47] | which is a ballbuster, by the way, | 那简直就是场虐待 |
[24:50] | and right around the corner, | 而且很快就要考了 |
[24:51] | so, my peeps, if we can hurry this up. | 所以我说 咱们快点吧 |
[24:52] | No one was at the house when you got there, right? | 你到那儿的时候没空无一人 对吗 |
[24:56] | And you guys call me immature? | 你们说我不成熟 |
[24:58] | I’m, like, the most grown-up grown-up ever | 跟你们这些混球比起来 |
[25:00] | compared to your dumb asses. | 我才是最成熟的那个 |
[25:02] | No. | 没有 |
[25:04] | Which was weird | 这一点很奇怪 |
[25:05] | because Connor’s S.U.V. was parked in the driveway. | 因为康纳尔的车就停在车道上 |
[25:09] | Yeah, but nobody answered when you knocked? | 但你敲门的时候没有人应吗 |
[25:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[25:14] | Look, I was only at the house for about two minutes | 听着 我离开去参加篝火派对之前 |
[25:15] | before I left and checked at the bonfire. | 在屋外只待了不到两分钟 |
[25:17] | Then I got a call from a lady friend | 然后我接到一位女性朋友的电话 |
[25:18] | who wanted come over to my place for… | 说她想到我家去… |
[25:22] | I mean, you know. | 你懂的 |
[25:23] | And how long has this relationship been going on? | 你们恋爱多久了 |
[25:27] | Mr. Millstone and I are not in a relationship. | 我和米尔斯顿先生没有在恋爱 |
[25:31] | It was a…a one-time thing. | 那只是 一夜情 |
[25:35] | Come here, you idiot. | 赶紧过来 笨死了 |
[25:37] | I think what you’d like to know | 我认为你们想要知道的 |
[25:38] | is what time I left the house, which was around 9:00, | 是我什么时候离开的房子 九点左右 |
[25:42] | right after I told Annalise that Sam | 就在我告诉安娜丽丝山姆知道 |
[25:44] | knew Lila was pregnant. | 莱拉那时怀着孕之后 |
[25:46] | Which Sam told you. | 是山姆告诉你的 |
[25:48] | I asked him, and he didn’t correct me. | 我问了他 他并没有否认 |
[25:55] | In fact, he made a pass at me | 其实 他对我献了殷勤 |
[25:57] | so I’d stay quiet. | 好让我保持沉默 |
[26:00] | I think any man that’d do that is a man who’d skip town. | 我想能干出这种事的人 就能偷跑 |
[26:04] | Millstone. | 米尔斯顿 |
[26:06] | I need to speak with you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[26:07] | I wasn’t studying for the exam. | 我没有在复习考试 |
[26:09] | It’s not about that. | 不是这件事 |
[26:12] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[26:14] | It’s the po-po. | 他们是警察 |
[26:15] | I didn’t want them to think I was hiding anything. | 我不想让他们觉得我隐瞒了什么 |
[26:17] | There’s nothing to hide because it’s never happening again. | 没什么好隐瞒的 因为再也不会发生了 |
[26:19] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[26:20] | – Come on. We had fun. – You had fun. | -别这样 我们很享受 -你很享受 |
[26:23] | I was drunk and desperate. | 我只是烂醉并且很无助 |
[26:27] | Hey, I found something. | 我发现了点东西 |
[26:39] | There’s Lila. | 这是莱拉 |
[26:42] | And that’s Sam. | 然后山姆来了 |
[26:50] | Looks like she’s telling him | 她好像在跟他说 |
[26:51] | she doesn’t want to go through with it. | 她不想打掉孩子 |
[26:59] | Pause it. | 暂停一下 |
[27:02] | Maybe she can tell us for sure. | 也许她能告诉我们确切内容 |
[27:04] | It was obvious she didn’t want to be there. | 显然她本不想来 |
[27:07] | I don’t think Dr. Turner spent more than five minutes | 特纳医生跟她谈了不到五分钟 |
[27:09] | talking to her before she came back out. | 她就出来了 |
[27:12] | And how did Mr. Keating react to that? | 基廷先生是什么反应 |
[27:14] | He seemed, yeah, pretty angry. | 他看起来 很生气 |
[27:17] | Like, clearly, he wanted her to go through with it. | 显然 他希望她能打掉 |
[27:20] | Your Honor, in addition to the video, | 法官大人 除录像以外 |
[27:22] | I’d like to introduce findings from an independent lab, | 我还想引入独立实验室的发现 |
[27:25] | confirming that Sam Keating | 可以证明山姆·基廷 |
[27:26] | was the father of Miss Stangard’s unborn child. | 就是斯坦格小姐未出生孩子的生父 |
[27:28] | Chain of custody, Your Honor. | 这有违监管链 法官大人 |
[27:30] | Run as many tests as you like. | 想做多少测试都可以 |
[27:31] | You’ll find that they all prove | 你会发现所有测试都将证明 |
[27:32] | that Sam Keating is the genetic match to this fetus. | 山姆·基廷的基因跟胎儿匹配 |
[27:35] | Which still doesn’t prove | 这还是不能证明 |
[27:36] | he had anything to do with the murder. | 他跟谋杀案有什么关系 |
[27:38] | Sam Keating is not set to stand trial for this crime. | 本案受审的并非是山姆·基廷 |
[27:41] | Which is a mistake, Your Honor. | 这正是错误之所在 法官大人 |
[27:43] | You want the charges dropped against your client, | 你希望撤销对你当事人的指控 |
[27:45] | I understand, Ms. Keating, | 这我理解 基廷女士 |
[27:47] | but the evidence you’re presenting here today in court | 可你今天在法庭上展示的证据 |
[27:49] | is circumstantial at best. | 充其量算间接证据 |
[27:51] | That’s only because a key piece of evidence | 那是因为对基廷先生不利的 |
[27:52] | against Mr. Keating | 关键证据 |
[27:54] | is being held hostage by Ms. Parks. | 在帕克斯女士手中 |
[27:56] | I have no idea what she’s talking about, Your Honor. | 我不知道她在说些什么 法官大人 |
[27:57] | My husband’s laptop is being held in police lockup. | 我丈夫的笔记本电脑被警察扣押 |
[28:00] | It likely contains his cell coordinates, | 电脑里很可能存着他的手机定位记录 |
[28:02] | proving that he was at Kappa Kappa Theta house | 可以证明谋杀案发生当晚 |
[28:04] | the night of the murder. | 他就在姐妹会宿舍里 |
[28:05] | Ms. Parks refuses to examine the data | 帕克斯女士拒绝检查数据 |
[28:07] | in fear that it will cost her a conviction. | 因为担心会影响她定罪 |
[28:11] | Do you have access to this laptop, Ms. Parks? | 电脑在你手上吗 帕克斯女士 |
[28:13] | We do have a laptop, | 我们确实有台笔记本电脑 |
[28:16] | possibly belonging to Sam Keating, | 有可能是山姆·基廷的 |
[28:18] | in police custody. | 被警方扣押了 |
[28:19] | In light of the evidence presented today, | 鉴于今天提出的证物 |
[28:22] | I’m appointing a forensic expert to | 我会指定一位鉴定专家 |
[28:25] | analyze the phone data found on that computer | 分析那台电脑上的手机数据 |
[28:26] | and present its findings to this court. | 并在本庭说明其发现 |
[28:29] | Until then, we are adjourned. | 在此之前 休庭 |
[28:41] | You call it crazy. I call it winning. | 你管这叫疯狂 我管这叫胜利 |
[28:52] | I had dinner with my fiancée’s mother, | 我跟未婚夫的母亲吃过晚餐 |
[28:55] | then headed over to Asher’s. | 然后去了亚设那里 |
[28:57] | He was supposed to be having a party, | 他本该有个派对 |
[28:59] | but, well, no one came. | 可是 谁都没来 |
[29:03] | Where’d you go after Mr. Millstone’s? | 你去米尔斯顿先生家之后又去了哪 |
[29:05] | Wes’ for the study group. | 韦斯家 参加学习小组 |
[29:08] | We have exams this week. | 这周我们有几个考试 |
[29:10] | – What do you want? – Is professor Keating around? | -你想干什么 -基廷教授在吗 |
[29:13] | From there, we all headed over to the bonfire. | 然后我们去参加了篝火派对 |
[29:16] | You all drove together, in Mr. Walsh’s S.U.V.? | 你们坐的同一辆车吗 沃什先生的越野车 |
[29:20] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[29:23] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[29:24] | A witness told us that he saw Mr. Walsh’s car | 有目击者称 那天晚上他看到 |
[29:27] | parked outside the Keating house that night. | 沃什先生的车停在基廷家外面 |
[29:30] | Is Michaela in there with you? | 米凯拉跟你们在一起吗 |
[29:31] | I want my frickin’ trophy back! | 他妈的把我的奖杯还给我 |
[29:34] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[29:36] | Yes, because we parked there. | 是的 因为我们把车停在那里了 |
[29:38] | Well, why park at the Keating house | 你们既然要去篝火派对 |
[29:40] | if you were going to the bonfire? | 为什么把车停在基廷家外面 |
[29:43] | We just knew it’d be impossible | 我们觉得靠近营地的地方 |
[29:44] | to find parking closer to campus. | 不可能找到车位 |
[29:46] | So we parked at Professor Keating’s, | 所以我们把车停在基廷教授家外面 |
[29:48] | then walked over to the bonfire from there. | 然后步行到篝火那里 |
[29:53] | They know. | 他们知道了 |
[29:54] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:55] | The police. | 警察 |
[29:56] | They’re acting like they don’t know, | 他们假装不知道 |
[29:58] | using reverse psychology to make us feel like | 用逆反心理让我们觉得 |
[29:59] | we’re getting away with it, but — | 我们能瞒天过海 但是… |
[30:01] | Okay. Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[30:02] | Look, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[30:03] | Look, everything we did that night is defensible. | 我们当晚的行为都情有可原 |
[30:06] | Rebecca went to the house alone. | 丽贝卡是一个人去的 |
[30:08] | When he attacked her, we were simply defending her. | 在他攻击她时 我们只不过是在保护她 |
[30:11] | And after, we were suffering from PTSD. | 之后我们遭受了创伤后遗症 |
[30:16] | What about Aiden? | 艾登怎么办 |
[30:18] | I’ve reinvented myself before. | 我改头换面过一次 |
[30:19] | I can do it again. | 我能再做一次 |
[30:20] | I’ll change my name. | 换个名字 |
[30:21] | I’ll write crime fiction or be a housewife. | 写犯罪小说或者做个家庭主妇 |
[30:23] | Okay, not a housewife, | 好吧 不做家庭主妇 |
[30:24] | but if there’s one thing I know how to be, it’s smart. | 但要说什么我在行 那就是保持聪明 |
[30:31] | We need her, too. | 我们还需要她 |
[30:41] | Hey, look who it is — the hypocrite. | 看呐 谁来了 伪君子是也 |
[30:45] | What? | 什么 |
[30:46] | You’re really gonna play dumb? | 你真要跟我装傻吗 |
[30:48] | You got the nerve to treat me like scum | 你自己干了那些事后还有胆子 |
[30:51] | for lying about Sasha after what you did? | 来鄙夷我隐瞒莎夏的事情 |
[30:53] | Frank, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 弗兰克 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:59] | Keeping lying that good, | 继续装腔作势 |
[30:59] | you might actually get away with this. | 指不定真能逍遥法外 |
[31:15] | We need to talk to you. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:18] | I can’t right now. Just… | 现在不行 |
[31:21] | Listen to what we have to say, or we sell you out. | 听听我们要说什么 不然我们就把你卖了 |
[31:25] | Please be seated. | 请就坐 |
[31:35] | Mr. Ingram, were you able to access the GPS data | 英格拉姆先生 你是否成功获取了 |
[31:38] | on Mr. Keating’s cellphone? | 基廷先生手机的定位数据 |
[31:39] | Yes. From the laptop, to which he backed up his phone. | 是的 通过备份在电脑上的手机数据 |
[31:42] | Were you able to pinpoint the location | 你是否可以精确定位出 |
[31:44] | of Mr. Keating’s phone on the night of August 29th? | 基廷先生在8月29日晚的行动方位 |
[31:48] | I was. | 我可以 |
[31:50] | As you can see from the monitor here, | 通过屏幕显示 |
[31:52] | I outlined his path of travel in red, | 我用红线画出了他的行动路线 |
[31:53] | along with the times he spent | 以及当天晚上 |
[31:54] | at the various locations he visited that evening. | 他在各个地方分别待过多长时间 |
[31:57] | We begin with Mr. Keating here, in New Haven, at 7:02 p.m., | 基廷先生首先于晚上七点零二分离开纽黑文 |
[32:00] | then, if you follow the red line, | 接着 跟着红线 |
[32:02] | you can see how he traveled along I-95 south | 可以得知他沿着I-95号公路往南行驶 |
[32:04] | and continuing all the way down to Philadelphia. | 一路开到了费城 |
[32:06] | Now, if I zoom in, for greater detail, | 把画面放大来看 |
[32:09] | now we’re looking at his various points of travel | 现在显示的是他抵达费城之后 |
[32:11] | once here in Philadelphia. | 所经过的地点 |
[32:12] | We can see he arrived at a coffee shop here, | 可以得知他去过这里的咖啡馆 |
[32:15] | but he was only there for a few minutes | 但是只在那里待了几分钟 |
[32:16] | and then continued on | 随后便离开 |
[32:17] | and was traveling along the southern border | 沿着米尔顿大学校区南边 |
[32:19] | of the Middleton University campus, | 一路行驶 |
[32:21] | until finally coming to a stop at 3204 Spruce Road. | 最后停在了云杉路3204号 |
[32:28] | That’s the address | 这个地址是 |
[32:28] | of Kappa Kappa Theta Sorority House. | Θ姐妹会宿舍所在位置 |
[32:33] | And what time was Mr. Keating there? | 基廷先生是什么时间抵达的 |
[32:35] | From 1:10 a.m. until 1:29 a.m. | 凌晨一点十分至一点二十九分 |
[32:39] | The medical examiner places Miss Stangard’s time of death | 法医判定的斯坦格女士死亡时间 |
[32:42] | between the hours of 12:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. | 是凌晨十二点至早上六点之间 |
[32:46] | Your Honor, the record shows that my client, Rebecca Sutter, | 法官大人 该记录证明我的当事人丽贝卡·萨特 |
[32:49] | did not impregnate Miss Stangard, | 并没有导致斯坦格女士怀孕 |
[32:51] | nor did she take her to an abortion clinic | 也没有带她去堕胎诊所 |
[32:53] | with hopes of terminating said pregnancy, | 终止上述孕事 |
[32:55] | nor did she drive through three states | 更加没有开车经过三个州 |
[32:57] | to spend 20 minutes on a rooftop | 去一个屋顶待上二十分钟 |
[33:00] | where Miss Stangard’s body was found in a water tank. | 而藏有斯坦格女士尸体的水箱就在这屋顶上 |
[33:03] | And yet my client stands accused of murder. | 然而我的当事人却被控谋杀 |
[33:06] | To allow this trial to proceed | 若继续对她的庭审 |
[33:07] | would be a gross miscarriage of justice. | 则是极度的法律不公 |
[33:24] | Miss Sutter, how does it feel | 萨特女士 对于撤诉 |
[33:25] | to have the charges against you dropped? | 你有什么感想 |
[33:27] | – Give us some room. – What about Ms. Keating? | -请给我们些空间 -基廷女士呢 |
[33:28] | Does she intend to defend her husband | 她会考虑替自己丈夫辩护 |
[33:30] | for the murder of Lila Stangard? | 洗刷谋杀莱拉·斯坦格的罪名吗 |
[33:31] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[33:32] | Is it true Sam was the father of Lila’s unborn child? | 山姆真的是莱拉未出生孩子的父亲吗 |
[33:35] | Where is Ms. Keating? Can we speak to her? | 基廷女士在哪 我们能采访她妈 |
[33:37] | Her husband was just named the prime suspect | 她丈夫刚被指认为莱拉·斯坦格谋杀案的 |
[33:38] | in the Lila Stangard murder. | 头号嫌疑人 |
[33:40] | I think she deserves a little privacy at the moment. | 我想请各位给她一点私人空间 |
[33:42] | So, you do know… | 那你是否知道 |
[33:53] | She’s not like you or me. | 她不像你我 |
[33:54] | You’re defending the woman | 那女的刚刚为了赢案子 |
[33:55] | who just sold out her husband to win a case? | 连自己丈夫都卖了 你还替她说话 |
[33:57] | God, no. | 天呐 才不是 |
[33:58] | I’m just saying she’s not a person | 我只是说她这种人 |
[33:59] | like the rest of us are people. | 跟我们不一样 |
[34:01] | What is she, then? An animal? | 那她是什么 禽兽吗 |
[34:03] | Not even an animal’s that heartless. | 禽兽都不会那么无情 |
[34:35] | It’s not what we want to do, either, but we have to. | 不是我们想要这么做 是不得不这么做 |
[34:38] | We have to turn ourselves in and put this on them. | 我们必须自首 把事情全推给他们 |
[34:40] | We can go to the police tonight. | 我们今晚就可以去投案 |
[34:43] | We just proved Sam’s the murderer. | 我们已经证明了山姆就是凶手 |
[34:44] | We’re in the clear. | 我们没事了 |
[34:45] | No, that only means that they’re gonna be | 才怪 这恰好说明他们会 |
[34:47] | more hell-bent on finding him. | 不遗余力地找到他 |
[34:49] | The fact that he’s a murderer helps us, Laurel. | 他是凶手对我们有利 劳拉 |
[34:52] | They’ll be more lenient with us if we turn ourselves in. | 我们自首的话 他们会宽大处理的 |
[34:56] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:57] | Laurel, we didn’t do this. | 劳拉 人不是我们杀的 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:13] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[35:31] | What’s funny? | 什么事情好笑 |
[35:34] | It’s my bridal boutique. | 是我的婚纱店 |
[35:37] | They want to confirm a dress fitting. | 她们想确定试婚纱的时间 |
[35:43] | Look — look, if Aiden doesn’t want to marry you, | 听着 要是艾登不想娶你 |
[35:47] | it just means there’s someone better around the corner. | 这只说明你还会遇到更好的 |
[35:58] | You’re quiet. | 你很安静啊 |
[35:59] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[36:01] | Not in the mood to confess to murder? | 没有来认谋杀罪的心情吗 |
[36:04] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[36:09] | What? | 什么情况 |
[36:13] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这儿做什么 |
[36:16] | Told you she knew. | 我就跟你说她知道 |
[36:17] | But how could she know we were coming here right now? | 可她怎么知道我们现在会来呢 |
[36:24] | I had to. | 我不得不说 |
[36:25] | Frank came to me. | 弗兰克找过我 |
[36:27] | He knows everything, which means Annalise knows, | 他知道所有事 说明安娜丽丝也知道 |
[36:30] | because you told her, right? | 是你告诉她的 对吗 |
[36:32] | No. | 不是 |
[36:33] | Stop lying. | 别撒谎了 |
[36:34] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[36:36] | Connor and Michaela are gonna confess. | 康纳尔和米凯拉要去认罪 |
[36:38] | They’re gonna confess | 他们要去认罪 |
[36:39] | and pin it on you and Rebecca, | 再把罪行都栽在你和丽贝卡身上 |
[36:40] | So, please, tell me the truth. | 所以 拜托 跟我说实话 |
[36:45] | They’re scared and paranoid, and I don’t blame them, | 他们很害怕 变得猜疑 我不怪他们 |
[36:49] | but they won’t listen to me. | 但他们不会听我的 |
[36:52] | They’ll — they’ll only listen to you. | 他们…他们只会听你的 |
[36:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[37:01] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我坚持不下去了 |
[37:05] | I don’t know how, but you have to tell them. | 我不知道要怎么做 但你必须告诉他们 |
[37:15] | Screw this. | 不管了 |
[37:16] | Mr. Walsh. | 沃什先生 |
[37:18] | It doesn’t matter how I know. I just know. | 我怎么知道得不重要 我已经知道了 |
[37:26] | But I can give you a million reasons why | 我可以给你一百万个理由 |
[37:27] | this plan won’t go your way, | 说明为什么情况不会如你所愿 |
[37:29] | or you can just trust me. | 或者你可以选择相信我 |
[37:35] | Listen, you’re scared. | 听着 你很害怕 |
[37:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:39] | I understand. | 也理解 |
[37:42] | And what you’ve been through — | 你所经历的 |
[37:43] | there’s nothing more horrible. | 也没什么会比它更可怕了 |
[37:49] | But, listen, I don’t blame you. | 但听着 我不怪你们 |
[37:53] | If I did, I would have turned you in | 我要怪你们 事情发生那晚 |
[37:55] | the night that it happened. | 我就告发你们了 |
[38:03] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你们吧 |
[38:06] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你们吧 |
[38:08] | Because if you do, | 只要你们让我帮忙 |
[38:09] | I promise you will get away with this. | 我保证能让你们逃脱罪责 |
[38:25] | Today’s exam will be an analytical essay. | 今天的考试是一篇案例分析 |
[38:29] | You will hear a fact pattern of a criminal case study | 你们将听到一段刑事案例 |
[38:33] | and determine the possible defenses, | 确定可行的辩护方案 |
[38:35] | affirmative and otherwise, for each individual involved. | 并且是为每一个涉案人进行辩护 |
[38:39] | The case is as follows. | 案例如下 |
[38:41] | Four individuals walk into a convenience store. | 四个人走进一家便利店 |
[38:44] | One of them, Mr. Green, decides to rob the clerk. | 其中一人 绿色先生 决定抢劫收银员 |
[38:50] | The clerk fights back. | 收银员反抗 |
[38:52] | The others, Mr. White, Miss Blue, and Miss Red, | 其他人 白色先生 蓝色小姐 红色小姐 |
[38:57] | Come to Mr. Green’s defense. | 加入帮助绿色先生 |
[38:59] | A physical struggle ensues | 接着收银员和这四个人 |
[39:01] | involving the individuals against the clerk. | 发生了肢体冲突 |
[39:04] | The clerk becomes incapacitated. | 最终收银员受伤昏迷 |
[39:07] | Someone has slimmed down a bit since last time. | 你自上次试装后又瘦了 |
[39:11] | School stress? | 学校压力大吗 |
[39:14] | Exams. | 考试 |
[39:17] | Bang! | 砰一声 |
[39:18] | Mr. White shoots the clerk, killing him. | 白色先生开枪打死了他 |
[39:24] | Uh, okay, so I know it’s cheesy. | 好吧 我知道这很俗 |
[39:27] | I don’t have a job to pay for christmas decorations, | 我没有工作 没钱买圣诞装饰 |
[39:29] | but I thought that we should celebrate | 但我觉得我们应该庆祝一下 |
[39:31] | you being done with exams and me not going to the slammer | 你考完了试 我也没进监狱 |
[39:36] | and finally open this. | 可以把这瓶酒喝了 |
[39:46] | Now, though Mr. White acted alone in killing the clerk, | 虽然是白色先生独自杀了收银员 |
[39:50] | all of the individuals are involved | 但所有人都参与了 |
[39:52] | in the disposal of the body. | 处理尸体 |
[40:00] | Wow. Didn’t think I’d see you again. | 真没想到还能再见到你 |
[40:02] | I’ve been buried in work. | 我一直在忙工作 |
[40:03] | Yeah, welcome to law school. | 欢迎来到法学院 |
[40:05] | I know it seems like I blew you off. | 我知道看起来像是我甩了你 |
[40:06] | Whoa, it seems? | 看起来 |
[40:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:10] | I just… | 我只想 |
[40:14] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[40:15] | I don’t want us to be over. | 我不希望我们成为过去式 |
[40:21] | Now, the goal is | 你们的目标是 |
[40:22] | to get these individuals acquitted of all charges, | 让所有涉案人员摆脱所有指控 |
[40:25] | and there is a way. | 确实有这样的办法 |
[40:27] | Find it. | 把它找出来 |
[40:28] | You have 90 minutes. | 你们有90分钟时间 |
[40:30] | It’s got to be a little awkward, | 知道基廷教授的丈夫 |
[40:32] | learning that professor Keating’s husband | 是你们所办案件的第一嫌疑人 |
[40:34] | is a prime suspect in the case that you’ve been working on. | 你肯定感觉很奇怪吧 |
[40:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:39] | But, honestly, it’s professor Keating | 但其实我一直在想的 |
[40:41] | that I can’t stop thinking about. | 是基廷教授 |
[40:44] | I just — I can’t imagine how she must feel right now. | 我 我无法想象她现在的感受 |
[40:49] | From our limited time with her, | 在我们跟她的短暂相处中 |
[40:50] | she strikes me as a pretty tough customer. | 她给我的印象是个坚强的人 |
[40:54] | Or she pretends to be. | 或许是装的吧 |
[40:56] | Professor Keating spends most of her life | 基廷教授大部分的时间 |
[40:59] | pursuing justice for her clients, | 都在为她的委托人寻求公正 |
[41:02] | so to find out that her husband is a criminal | 所以发现她自己的丈夫是一个 |
[41:06] | worse than all of them… | 比所有委托人都坏的罪犯 |
[41:10] | I just hope that he’s man enough | 我只希望他能像个男人 |
[41:12] | to come back and face what he’s done. | 回来面对自己的所作所为 |
[41:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:51] | I think we have a problem. | 我想我们有麻烦了 |
[41:57] | Detective, I’m Hannah Keating, Sam Keating’s sister. | 警探 我是汉娜·基廷 山姆·基廷的姐姐 |
[42:02] | Let me be clear. | 我说明白一点吧 |
[42:04] | Whatever his wife told you, | 无论他妻子怎么跟你们说的 |
[42:05] | my brother is no murderer. | 我弟弟绝不是杀人犯 |
[42:09] | Your sister-in-law’s in town. | 你丈夫的姐姐来了 |