时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Spell it.. – Who’s that? | -用实际行动说吧 -这是谁 |
[00:03] | That is Levi, Michaela’s new boyfriend. | 这是李维 米凯拉的新男友 |
[00:06] | You’re “Eggs.” | 你就是”鸡蛋” |
[00:07] | No. Rebecca’s eggs. | 不 丽贝卡才是”鸡蛋” |
[00:09] | – You’re her foster brother? – Yeah. | -你是她的养兄 -是的 |
[00:11] | Stay away from Michaela, or I tell her who you are. | 离米凯拉远些 不然我就告诉她真相 |
[00:13] | – I’m done. – Trotter lake, Asher. | -我不干了 -特罗特湖 亚设 |
[00:15] | Shut up with that! | 不准再提那个 |
[00:19] | It’s her, right… who you’ve been seeing? | 就是她 对吧 你在约会的那个人 |
[00:21] | You show up late for dates. | 你好几次约会都迟到 |
[00:23] | You’re constantly on your phone. | 总是不停地看手机 |
[00:25] | I met her in the library. | 我是在图书馆遇见她的 |
[00:27] | It’s probably better, considering we work together. | 这样可能更好 毕竟我们在一起工作 |
[00:30] | – Dad, I’m in trouble. – What’s wrong, Ash? | -爸爸 我有麻烦了 -怎么了 亚设 |
[00:32] | It’s about Tiffany. | 是关于蒂芙尼的 |
[00:33] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[00:34] | I’ll tell you if you just give me a chance to. | 我会告诉你的 可你都不给我机会 |
[00:35] | I don’t have time for that. | 我没时间跟你吵这个 |
[00:36] | – What’s going on? – Why don’t you two tell me? | -出什么事了 -这话应该我问你们俩 |
[00:39] | I’ve known Caleb and Catherine their entire lives. | 我看着凯勒布和凯瑟琳长大的 |
[00:42] | They’re guilty, Ms. Keating. | 他们有罪 基廷女士 |
[00:46] | So at the time of your first sexual encounter with Mr. Lahey, | 当你跟勒西先生第一次性交时 |
[00:49] | were you aware that his wife had just been diagnosed | 你知道他的妻子刚被确诊了 |
[00:52] | with stage-four ovarian cancer? | 卵巢癌四级晚期吗 |
[00:57] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[00:58] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[01:01] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[01:04] | She’s dying. | 她要死了 |
[01:04] | She’s — she’s dying! She’s dying! | 她…她要死了 |
[01:09] | Car! | 有车 |
[01:11] | Was that a cop? | 是警察吗 |
[01:12] | The hell are you doing?! Get in the car! | 你们在干什么 上车 |
[01:20] | Starting a 16-gauge I.V. | 开始静脉输液 16G留置针 |
[01:22] | All right, lungs are clear. | 好了 肺部没有问题 |
[01:23] | Need another blood set for a second I.V. and a B.V.M. | 还需要一根血液回路管 再开一条静脉 准备氧气面罩 |
[01:25] | – Got it. – I.V. | -好了 -输液 |
[01:26] | Lifting on 3. 1, 2, 3. | 数三声抬上来 1 2 3 |
[01:29] | Blood pressure — 70 over palp. | 血压 收缩压70 |
[01:30] | Pulse is thready. Watch your backs. | 舒张压没有 注意后面 |
[01:32] | Feels tachycardic. I’m seeing some J.V.D. | 感觉是心动过速 有颈静脉扩张的迹象 |
[01:34] | Don’t touch the body. We got a body. | 不要碰尸体 有一具尸体 |
[01:36] | Okay, you’re clear. | 好了 可以了 |
[01:38] | Might have to do a needle thoracotomy. | 也许还要做穿刺开胸 |
[01:40] | Need to get an E.T. tube right away. | 急需要一个气管插管 |
[01:41] | She’s got diminished respirations. | 她的呼吸在减弱 |
[01:43] | – Chest is clear. – We’re in. | -胸部没事 -抬进去 |
[01:44] | Equal breath sounds, but respiratory effort decreasing. | 双肺均有呼吸音 但是呼吸在减弱 |
[01:46] | Unit 22 is at 536 Charter Lane | 第22小队正在宪章巷536号 |
[01:48] | with two female victims, one deceased. | 发现两名女性受害者 一名已死亡 |
[01:50] | The other is unstable. Trauma alert. | 另一名生命垂危 创伤通报 |
[01:51] | – What did they just say? – I heard “Deceased.” | -刚说什么 -我听到”已死亡” |
[01:52] | If you shut up, we can hear it. | 你们闭上嘴我们就能听清了 |
[01:55] | It’s me. It’s me. What do I do? | 是我的 是我的 我该接吗 |
[01:56] | – Nothing! – D-don’t answer it. | -别接 -不要接 |
[01:57] | – Well, she can’t just ignore it! – Shut up! | -她必须接 -闭嘴 |
[02:01] | Answer it. | 接 |
[02:02] | Act normal. No one make a sound. | 变现得正常点 其他人别发出声音 |
[02:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定要接 |
[02:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:08] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:19] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[02:27] | You stay with me, ma’am. Ma’am? | 撑住 女士 女士 |
[02:30] | We’ve got flatline. | 心电图没起伏了 |
[02:32] | Paddles. | 电击板 |
[02:33] | Charge to 300. | 充电300 |
[02:34] | Charging. | 充电 |
[02:35] | – Clear? – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[02:38] | – Charge to 360. – charging. | -充电360 -充电 |
[02:40] | – Clear? – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[02:56] | 来电 内特 | |
[02:59] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:01] | Nate? | 内特 |
[03:03] | No. Is this Annalise? | 不 你是安娜丽丝吗 |
[03:05] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[03:07] | Nia Lahey. | 妮娅·勒西 |
[03:09] | Nate’s wife. | 内特的妻子 |
[03:25] | He already left for work. | 他已经去上班了 |
[03:28] | Sit. | 坐 |
[03:47] | I was afraid to come. | 我本来很害怕来这里 |
[03:50] | I’m — I’m not a woman who gets afraid. | 我不是一个容易害怕的女人 |
[03:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:54] | I’d be scared, too. | 如果是我也会很害怕 |
[04:00] | I’ve thought about you a lot. | 我想过很多关于你的事 |
[04:03] | I’ve thought, “What kind of woman | 我想过 “什么样的女人 |
[04:05] | could be with a man when his wife is dying?” | 会在一个男人的妻子快死的时候 还跟他外遇” |
[04:09] | That’s not a judgment. | 我不是在评判你 |
[04:11] | I admire your strength. | 我羡慕你的力量 |
[04:16] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[04:22] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知道怎么回答 |
[04:23] | Then say “Yes.” | 那就回答”爱” |
[04:25] | I need you to love him, Annalise. | 我需要你爱他 安娜丽丝 |
[04:31] | They keep pumping me full of drugs and radiation, | 他们一直给我输液 做放射性治疗 |
[04:34] | signing me up for trials. | 帮我申请新药的试验 |
[04:37] | The miracle of modern medicine can keep me alive for years, | 现代医药的奇迹能让我活好几年 |
[04:40] | but… this is not living. | 但…这不是活着 |
[04:44] | I mean, not for me. | 对我来说 不是 |
[04:45] | Definitely not for Nate. | 对内特来说 也不是 |
[05:04] | I want you | 我想让你 |
[05:06] | to do a favor for me, Annalise. | 帮我个忙 安娜丽丝 |
[05:11] | I want you to help me end it. | 我想你帮我了结这一切 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:16] | I want you to kill me. | 我想让你杀了我 |
[05:25] | Is this Annalise? | 你是安娜丽丝吗 |
[05:26] | I want you to do a favor for me. | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[05:28] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[05:30] | – I’m sorry? – I want you to kill me. | -你说什么 -我想让你杀了我 |
[05:33] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[05:36] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[05:39] | Rachel was my best friend. | 瑞秋是我最好的朋友 |
[05:41] | We had this plan that we were gonna go to college together, | 我们以前计划过一起上大学 |
[05:44] | be bridesmaids at each other’s weddings. | 做彼此的伴娘 |
[05:46] | Rachel’s dad and I used to joke | 蕾切尔的父亲和我以前常开玩笑 |
[05:47] | that maybe they’d marry each other. | 说她俩搞不好会嫁给对方 |
[05:48] | – Tom. – I just want them to know the real Zoe, | -汤姆 -我只想让他们了解真实的佐伊 |
[05:50] | that what happened isn’t her — | 发生的那些事不是她… |
[05:52] | We know it’s hard, Mr. Mitchell, | 我们知道这很难 米切尔先生 |
[05:53] | but we may need Zoe to do this in court, too, so… | 但佐伊可能也需要上庭陈述 |
[05:57] | Go on. You’re doing good. | 继续 你做得很好 |
[06:01] | Last year, when we started school, | 去年 刚开学的时候 |
[06:03] | Rachel and I started hanging out with Molly and Megan. | 蕾切尔和我开始跟莫莉和梅根一起玩 |
[06:06] | And it was fun at first. | 一开始还挺有趣的 |
[06:08] | They were really popular, and we liked that they noticed us. | 她俩很有人气 我们很高兴能被她们注意到 |
[06:11] | But then Rachel started talking to Molly’s boyfriend. | 但后来蕾切尔跟莫莉的男友开始聊骚 |
[06:15] | And Molly said it first, | 莫莉先说的 |
[06:15] | she said that we had to teach rachel a lesson. | 她说我们要教训一下蕾切尔 |
[06:19] | And I thought that she was just joking, | 我以为她只是开玩笑 |
[06:22] | that we were gonna, you know, like, | 像是把她带到树林里 |
[06:23] | take her into the woods and scare her, but… | 吓吓她之类的 |
[06:28] | I should have stopped them. And I know that. | 我应该阻止她们 我心里也知道 |
[06:30] | But I was scared. | 但我很害怕 |
[06:32] | But… | 可是 |
[06:35] | they made me do it. | 她们逼我的 |
[06:38] | They made me kill my best friend. | 她们逼我杀了我最好的朋友 |
[06:43] | Any of us are capable of what Zoe did. | 我们都会干出佐伊所做的事 |
[06:45] | We’d like to think that we have self-control and free will. | 我们以为自己能自我控制 有自由意志 |
[06:48] | But under the right circumstances, | 但形势所逼之下 |
[06:50] | any of us can become a killer. | 我们都可能成为凶手 |
[06:53] | The prosecution wants you to believe | 控方想让你们觉得 |
[06:54] | that Molly Bartlett and Megan Harris | 莫莉·巴特利特和梅根·哈里斯 |
[06:56] | were brainwashed by my client. | 被我的当事人洗了脑 |
[06:58] | The D.A. even made a plea deal with them | 地区检查官甚至和她们达成了认罪协议 |
[07:00] | so they’d testify against Zoe. | 让她们指证佐伊 |
[07:02] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[07:04] | Megan and Molly are the ones responsible here. | 梅根和莫莉才是罪魁祸首 |
[07:07] | They used their social clout to recruit Zoe, | 她们用自己的社交影响力 将佐伊 |
[07:09] | an impressionable girl, | 一个容易受人左右的女孩 |
[07:11] | into their very own murder club. | 拉入她们的谋杀俱乐部 |
[07:13] | Doesn’t this all sound familiar? | 听着是不是很耳熟 |
[07:14] | Zoe Mitchell is not a victim here. | 佐伊·米切尔不是被害人 |
[07:16] | She’s the ringleader, | 她是幕后主使 |
[07:17] | orchestrating the cold-blooded murder of Rachel Glasser. | 精心策划了针对蕾切尔·格拉瑟的冷血谋杀 |
[07:21] | It was Zoe who wanted this girl dead. | 想弄死蕾切尔的是佐伊 |
[07:24] | – Zoe… – …was roped into a sick revenge plot over a boy. | -佐伊 -被卷入了这起为情复仇的密谋 |
[07:28] | And in that moment, she lost herself, | 在那一刻 她迷失了自我 |
[07:31] | forgot who she was. | 忘记了自己是谁 |
[07:34] | – And then… – …bullied Molly and Megan into luring Rachel | -接着 -威逼莫莉和梅根将蕾切尔 |
[07:36] | into the woods behind their school to kill her. | 诱骗到学校后面的树林里将其杀害 |
[07:39] | Together, they stabbed her not once… | 她们一起 捅了她不止一刀 |
[07:42] | not twice… | 或两刀 |
[07:43] | but 52 times. | 而是整整52刀 |
[07:46] | Zoe wishes she could take it all back, | 佐伊也希望覆水能收 |
[07:48] | return to the days when it was | 回到从前那段只有她 |
[07:50] | just her and her best friend, Rachel. | 和她最好的朋友蕾切尔的时光 |
[07:53] | Before she met the bad influences who’d ruin her life. | 回到遇见这两个毁了她一生的人之前 |
[07:56] | What kind of person kills their best friend? | 什么人会杀了自己最好的朋友 |
[07:58] | A sociopath, that’s who, | 反社会份子才会 |
[08:00] | Because that’s what Zoe Mitchell is — | 因为这才是佐伊·米切尔的本质 |
[08:01] | A conniving, remorseless… | 一个冷酷无情的 |
[08:03] | …innocent girl who doesn’t deserve jail. | 不该进监狱的无辜女孩 |
[08:07] | Instead, she needs to be placed in a psychiatric facility | 相反 她需要被送进精神病院 |
[08:10] | where she can get the help that she needs. | 在那里她才能得到应有的帮助 |
[08:13] | So please consider this fragile, susceptible teenager | 请想想这位脆弱又易被人左右的少女 |
[08:17] | and remember… | 并记住 |
[08:20] | she could be your child, too. | 你们的孩子也可能像她一样 |
[08:26] | Well, I guess they look normal. | 我看她们看起来挺正常 |
[08:27] | Just because they’re smiling | 她们脸上挂着笑 |
[08:28] | doesn’t mean they don’t want to kill each other. | 不代表她们私底下不想杀了对方 |
[08:30] | Hmm, said the girl who clearly wasn’t popular in high school. | 一看你高中就不受欢迎 |
[08:33] | Who says I wasn’t? | 谁说的 |
[08:36] | Please. | 拜托 |
[08:36] | Can we stop “Mean girling” | 别欺负人了 |
[08:38] | and talk about how Annalise’s opening | 我们得谈谈安娜丽丝的开案陈词 |
[08:40] | was literally a step-by-step of what she did to us? | 简直就是在说她是怎么对我们的 |
[08:42] | All she did was protect us when she didn’t need to. | 她只是在没必要牵扯进来时保护了我们 |
[08:44] | She did need to, to protect herself. | 有必要 她也是为了保护自己 |
[08:46] | – You’re an ingrate. – No, wait, okay. | -你真是忘恩负义 -等等 |
[08:48] | Let’s hear your case. | 听听你怎么说 |
[08:49] | Okay, fine. | 行 |
[08:51] | She uses bullying and public humiliation in class, one. | 首先她在班上公开羞辱欺凌学生 |
[08:54] | Two, she keeps us trapped in her world | 第二 她把我们限制在她的世界里 |
[08:55] | so the only thing that we care about are her needs. | 这样我们只会在意她的需求 |
[08:57] | Three, we work for her day and night so we never get to sleep. | 第三 我们没日没夜不眠不休的替她办事 |
[09:01] | Four, she creates this — this cult of superiority, the — | 第四 她创造了这个所谓高人一等的邪教 |
[09:04] | the k5, | 这个五人组 |
[09:05] | which makes us feel special just to be around her, | 让我们觉得在她周围就是无上荣耀 |
[09:07] | which pits us against each other. | 让我们互相干起来 |
[09:09] | I-I-it’s brainwashing 101. | 这简直就是洗脑入门 |
[09:11] | – Then quit. – He can’t. | -那就退出 -他做不到 |
[09:13] | It’s like the mob — they kill you if you try to leave. | 就像黑帮 你敢走他们就干掉你 |
[09:15] | Yeah, exactly. And she’d probably have her little puppy do it. | 没错 她可能还会派小可爱下手 |
[09:18] | The prosecution shrink, | 控方的心理医生 |
[09:19] | Dr. Healy, is gonna take the stand later today, | 黑利医生今天稍后会出庭作证 |
[09:22] | and he’s gonna make Zoe out to be the ringleader. | 他会把佐伊说成幕后主使 |
[09:24] | So I need you to go through all of his old case files, | 所以我要你们把他以前的案子全部看一遍 |
[09:27] | find screw-ups with past patients. | 找出他犯错的案例 |
[09:29] | – I need something by 3:00. – That’s in two hours. | -三点就要 -只有两小时了 |
[09:31] | So? You have something better to do? | 你们还有其他更重要的事情要做吗 |
[09:33] | No, but there’s just four of us, since Asher didn’t show… | 不 但我们只有四个人 亚设没来… |
[09:34] | Actually, now three. Miss Pratt, | 事实上只有三个人 普拉特小姐 |
[09:36] | I have a special assignment for you. | 我有特殊任务要给你 |
[09:46] | Does anyone feel jealous and suddenly motivated? | 有没有人觉得嫉妒 而且突然有了动力 |
[09:50] | You’re gonna prep Catherine and Caleb to take the stand. | 你要为凯瑟琳和凯勒布出庭作证做准备 |
[09:52] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[09:53] | I didn’t even know you wanted them to testify. | 我都不知道你想要他们作证 |
[09:55] | I don’t, but I need to know if they’re screwing, | 我不想 但我必须知道他们有没有上床 |
[09:57] | so see if you can get one of them to admit it. | 所以你得想办法让他们其中一人承认 |
[09:59] | Uh, you mean trick them? | 你是说 耍点手段 |
[10:01] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[10:02] | No, just…why me? | 没有 但为什么是我 |
[10:05] | Normally, it would be Bonnie or Wes you would send — | 一般你会派邦尼或韦斯 |
[10:06] | – Should it be Bonnie? – No, no, no. | -要让我派邦尼吗 -不 不 不 |
[10:07] | – I-I’ll go right now. – You’re smart, Michaela. | -我这就去 -你很聪明 米凯拉 |
[10:10] | – That’s why. – Thank… | -这就是理由 -谢谢 |
[10:11] | And you’ve got boobs. | 而且胸大 |
[10:13] | A brother not screwing his sister should respond to them. | 他们如果没乱搞 做哥哥的就该被你的胸吸引 |
[10:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[10:20] | Sick. | 生病了 |
[10:21] | I got hit with this… | 我被一种 |
[10:22] | – …fricking ninja virus. – Are you avioding me? | -该死的忍者病毒打倒了 -你在回避我吗 |
[10:25] | Because I’m a big girl, and I can handle being dumped. | 我不是小姑娘了 我能承受被甩 |
[10:27] | No. No, I just — I don’t want to get anyone else sick. | 不 不 我只是不想传染别人 |
[10:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Just know the longer you’re out, | 记住你离开的越久 |
[10:33] | the more work for everyone else. | 其他人要做的工作就越多 |
[10:36] | Get better. | 快点痊愈吧 |
[10:46] | You feeling okay? | 感觉怎么样 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[10:49] | Yeah, just, uh…nerves. | 只是有点紧张 |
[10:52] | That’s normal. | 那很正常 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna be there to make sure you’re protected. | 我会陪着你 保护你 |
[10:56] | Gentlemen, are we ready to make this deal? | 先生们 准备好了吗 |
[11:00] | We are. | 准备好了 |
[11:13] | Stop it. I just called to say hi. | 别这样 我只是打电话问候一下 |
[11:15] | And I’m asking you to say it. | 我想让你说 |
[11:17] | – I can’t. I’m at my clients’. – Aw, that’s a cop-out. | -不行 我正在委托人家 -这是托词 |
[11:21] | I’m starting to feel a bit played here, to be honest. | 说实话 我有点被耍的感觉 |
[11:23] | You let me get a taste. | 你给了我点甜头 |
[11:25] | Then you leave me high and dry for days. | 然后又把我吊着 |
[11:29] | Fine. I’ll say it. | 好吧 我说 |
[11:31] | Spank me, Daddy. | 惩罚我吧 爸比 |
[11:32] | Huh? I couldn’t hear you. | 什么 我听不清 |
[11:36] | Spank me, Daddy. | 惩罚我吧 爸比 |
[11:37] | Louder, woman. | 大点声 女人 |
[11:40] | Spank me, daddy! | 惩罚我吧 爸比 |
[11:42] | Uh, I’ll call you later. | 我待会儿再给你打 |
[11:44] | Caleb, hi. | 凯勒布 你好 |
[11:46] | Annalise sent me to start… | 安娜丽丝让我… |
[11:46] | To start my trial prep. I know. | 给我做庭审演练 我知道 |
[11:49] | You’re a lawyer? | 你是律师吗 |
[11:50] | Not yet. I’m one of her students. | 还不是 我是她的学生 |
[11:52] | So my life’s in the hands of someone | 所以我的命运掌握在一个 |
[11:53] | who knows as much about the law as I do? | 对法律的了解跟我差不多的人手里 |
[11:56] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:57] | Dr. Healy, what can you tell us about psychopathy, | 黑利医生 请向我们介绍一下 |
[11:59] | which you’ve spent your entire career studying? | 你花了毕生心血研究的精神变态 |
[12:02] | My research has shown that an everyday high-school clique | 我的研究表明 高中里的小团体 |
[12:05] | can take on the characteristics of a cult. | 和邪教有着相似的特征 |
[12:07] | Take Columbine, for instance. | 以科伦拜为例 |
[12:09] | Eric Harris was a psychopath who manipulated | 艾瑞克·哈瑞斯是一个操控了 |
[12:11] | the weaker-willed Dylan Klebold into committing murder. | 意志薄弱的迪伦·克利伯犯下谋杀的精神变态 |
[12:14] | Like Harris, I believe the defendant has | 和哈瑞斯一样 我相信被告有着 |
[12:16] | antisocial personality disorder with prominent narcissistic. | 突出型自恋的反社会人格障碍 |
[12:20] | I want you to do a favor for me, Annalise. | 我想让你帮我个忙 安娜丽丝 |
[12:23] | I want you to kill me. | 我想让你杀了我 |
[12:25] | This is inappropriate. | 这太不合适了 |
[12:27] | Just get me the pills. | 帮我找到药 |
[12:29] | You wouldn’t be killing me, | 不用你来杀我 |
[12:31] | I would do that myself. | 我会自己动手的 |
[12:33] | It’s called secobarbital. | 那药叫司可巴比妥 |
[12:35] | I take it, and I’m asleep, just like that. | 我服了药 然后会睡着 就这样而已 |
[12:39] | No. That’s — I’m not a drug dealer. | 不 那 我不是药贩 |
[12:41] | But that guy you have working for you, he has access, right? | 但是为你做事的那个人 他有渠道不是吗 |
[12:44] | The one you used to frame Nate. | 帮你陷害内特的那个人 |
[12:48] | You owe me this, Annalise. | 你欠我的 安娜丽丝 |
[12:51] | For sleeping with my husband — that’s bad enough. | 因为你跟我丈夫上床 这已经够糟的了 |
[12:53] | But really, for what you put him through. | 更因为你对他做的事 |
[12:56] | He had to go through that trial alone. | 他必须一个人面对审判 |
[12:58] | He had to sit in that courtroom alone, | 他只能独自坐在法庭上 |
[13:00] | because I couldn’t be there. | 因为我不能在他身边陪他 |
[13:02] | You did that. | 是你导致的 |
[13:05] | Listen, I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now. | 听着 我无法想象你现在的感受 |
[13:07] | Exactly. So you don’t get to say no. | 没错 所以你不能拒绝我 |
[13:12] | Oh, please. | 求你了 |
[13:14] | Please. Nobody will help me. | 求你了 没人愿意帮我 |
[13:17] | The nurses, they’re all on Nate’s team, but you… | 护士们都帮内特 但是你 |
[13:20] | you owe me this. | 你欠我的 |
[13:24] | Does that sound fair to you, Ms. Keating? | 你觉得可以吗 基廷女士 |
[13:27] | Ms. Keating. | 基廷女士 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry, Your Honor. | 抱歉 法官大人 |
[13:35] | Would you like a recess before your cross of Dr. Healy? | 你同意在交叉询问黑利医生前休庭一段时间吗 |
[13:38] | That sounds great. | 没问题 |
[13:40] | We’ll resume in 15. | 15分钟后开庭 |
[13:42] | Everything okay? | 有问题吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t it be? | 没有 为什么会有问题 |
[13:46] | Frank… I need your help. | 弗兰克 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:50] | I can’t go anywhere. I’m at work. | 我哪儿都去不了 我在工作 |
[13:51] | So? You got more important things on your plate. | 所以呢 你还有更重要的事要做 |
[13:53] | I’ve got to get out of this dump of an apartment. | 我得离开这间破公寓 |
[13:55] | Okay, the guy who sleeps in his car | 睡在车里的家伙可没资格 |
[13:57] | doesn’t get to rip on my apartment. | 对我的公寓评头论足 |
[13:58] | Whatever. Just give me the name of this cop. | 随便吧 告诉我那警察叫什么 |
[14:01] | I’ll go find out what he knows. | 我去问问看他知道些什么 |
[14:02] | He doesn’t even know you exist. | 他还不知道你的存在 |
[14:05] | Then tell him. | 那就告诉他 |
[14:06] | I can’t. What — | 我不能 你 |
[14:08] | Did you find any dirt on our expert? | 有发现那专家的污点吗 |
[14:10] | I think so. In 2009, | 是的 2009年 |
[14:11] | he had a 15-year-old patient named Tyler Douglas. | 他接诊了一个15岁的病人 名叫泰勒·道格拉斯 |
[14:13] | Dr. Healy was treating him for schizophrenia in the hospital, | 起初黑利医生安排他住院以治疗他的精神分裂 |
[14:16] | but decided to release him back to his parents’ care | 随后决定让他出院接受父母的看护 |
[14:18] | – in time for… – Christmas, | -因为那时正好到了 -圣诞节 |
[14:20] | which is when Tyler put padlocks on all the bedroom doors | 随后泰勒把家里所有卧室的门都上了锁 |
[14:23] | in his family’s house and lit the christmas tree on fire, | 然后点燃了圣诞树 |
[14:26] | thereby killing his parents and 1-year-old sister. | 烧死了他的父母和一岁的妹妹 |
[14:28] | This was after you gave him a complete remission diagnosis. | 这是在你给出他已彻底康复的诊断之后 |
[14:31] | Isn’t that right? | 是吗 |
[14:34] | You managed to find the most difficult case in my career. | 你找到了我的职业生涯中最棘手的病例 |
[14:37] | Difficult because your misdiagnosis | 棘手是因为你的误诊 |
[14:39] | led to the death of three people? | 害死了三个人吗 |
[14:40] | Objection, Your Honor. Assumes facts not in evidence. | 反对 法官大人 假定情况并未列入证据 |
[14:41] | Withdrawn. | 我收回 |
[14:44] | Given the subjective nature of your field, Dr. Healy, | 根据你的领域的主观性 黑利医生 |
[14:46] | Is it possible | 有没有可能 |
[14:48] | that you’ve given Zoe Mitchell the wrong diagnosis? | 你也误诊了佐伊·米切尔 |
[14:50] | Objection, Your Honor. Outside the scope of direct. | 反对 法官大人 超出了直接询问的范围 |
[14:50] | 法庭上的询问通常分为直接询问和交叉询问 有些州规定交叉询问的问题必须在直接询问所询问的问题范围内 | |
[14:52] | This is an expert giving an opinion | 这是一位专家证人 |
[14:54] | within the scope of his expertise. | 在他的专业范围内给出意见 |
[15:00] | What I do… | 我所做的 |
[15:04] | It’s not an exact science, so of course it’s possible. | 并不是精确科学 所以当然有可能 |
[15:07] | Seems a shame to persecute an innocent girl based on a hunch. | 基于直觉就起诉一个无辜女孩真令人羞愧 |
[15:10] | – Your Honor. – Relax. No further questions. | -法官大人 -放轻松 没有问题了 |
[15:15] | Annalise strikes again. | 安娜丽丝又得分了 |
[15:17] | Nothing like burning babies when you want to sway the jury. | 没有比烧死的婴儿更能影响陪审团的了 |
[15:20] | – Wes, where are you going? – We did our job. | -韦斯 你去哪儿 -我们的活做完了 |
[15:22] | I did that job, and Annalise is gonna notice if you leave. | 是我做完了 安娜丽丝会注意到你走了的 |
[15:25] | Let her. | 让她注意好了 |
[15:32] | Oh, crap. | 不是吧 |
[15:42] | What did they say to you? | 他们对你说了什么 |
[15:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:45] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[15:46] | If they were bullying you, it could help our case. | 如果她们欺负你 这对你的案子有帮助 |
[15:51] | They just said that I’m a slut. | 她们说我是个婊子 |
[15:52] | It’s fine, and…it’s kind of true. | 没关系 也不算错 |
[15:54] | No, it’s not fine. | 当然有关系 |
[15:55] | That’s how people get in your head. | 你不能被她们影响 |
[15:57] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[16:04] | Actually, uh, I do. | 事实上 我知道 |
[16:08] | Look, we’ve all had people in our lives that — | 听着 我们都遇到过有人 |
[16:11] | that make us do bad stuff. | 逼着我们做坏事 |
[16:12] | Like stabbing your best friend a million times | 像是在自己好朋友求你住手时 |
[16:14] | while she begs you to stop? | 捅她几百刀吗 |
[16:16] | Zoe, your mom. | 佐伊 你妈妈来了 |
[16:29] | Projecting onto the sociopath much? | 对反社会份子感同身受 |
[16:30] | She’s not a sociopath. | 她不是反社会份子 |
[16:32] | Or so she says. | 她自己这么说而已 |
[16:37] | You can’t be here. | 你不能来这儿 |
[16:37] | Just tell me what you found out. | 告诉我你有什么发现 |
[16:39] | I will when there’s something to know. | 有需要你知道的事我会告诉你 |
[16:41] | Right now, I’m spending time with my sick wife. | 现在我要陪我生病的妻子 |
[16:42] | Rebecca’s dead. | 丽贝卡死了 |
[16:45] | Maybe she wasn’t my wife, but now she’s dead. | 或许她不是我妻子 但她死了 |
[16:48] | So I’m sorry, but I can’t just | 所以抱歉 我不能只是干等着 |
[16:50] | wait for you to make time to deal with this. | 等你抽出空来处理这件事 |
[16:52] | Please, Nate, just tell me what you know. | 拜托了 内特 告诉我你都查到了什么 |
[16:58] | Frank made three calls the night Rebecca disappeared. | 丽贝卡失踪当晚 弗兰克打了三通电话 |
[17:02] | To who? | 打给谁 |
[17:04] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[17:04] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[17:06] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[17:10] | Her name’s Sabrina Mancini. | 她叫塞布丽娜·曼西尼 |
[17:12] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[17:16] | I’m all over it. | 剩下交给我去查 |
[17:18] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:19] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[17:23] | Just find out who she is. | 查出她是谁就好了 |
[17:25] | Okay? Nate will kill me if he finds out about you. | 知道吗 要是内特发现你的存在 他会杀了我的 |
[17:28] | Are you sure you trust this guy? | 你确定你信任这个人吗 |
[17:29] | Yeah. He wants the same things we do. | 是的 他跟我们有相同的目的 |
[17:31] | You mean to kill Annalise? | 你是说杀掉安娜丽丝吗 |
[17:32] | Just find out who she is, nothing more. | 查出她是谁就好了 别节外生枝 |
[17:35] | Relax. I’ll be good. | 放心 我会乖的 |
[17:49] | You and Catherine slept through the entire night | 谋杀案发生当晚你跟凯瑟琳 |
[17:51] | of the murder? | 都一觉睡到天亮吗 |
[17:52] | – Yes. – Even with your parents being beaten | -是的 -即使你们的父母在自己家里 |
[17:54] | and shot in your own home? | 被殴打枪击致死 |
[17:54] | Our home is over 30,000 square feet. | 我们家占地超过2800平方米 |
[17:56] | You’re elaborating. Don’t do that. | 你的回答太过复杂 不要这么做 |
[17:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:00] | I slept through the entire night. | 我一觉睡到了天亮 |
[18:01] | And is your bedroom close to your sister’s? | 你的卧室离你妹妹的近吗 |
[18:04] | – Yes. – Do you ever visit each other | -很近 -你们俩是否曾经在半夜 |
[18:06] | in the middle of the night? | 找过对方 |
[18:06] | Why don’t you just flat-out ask me if I’m screwing her? | 你何不直接问我有没有跟她上床 |
[18:08] | No — that’s not what — this is all a routine part of tr — | 不 我不是要 这都是例行程序 |
[18:10] | ‘Cause the answer is yes. | 因为我会回答是的 |
[18:12] | We’re in love. Have been ever since we were kids. | 我们彼此相爱 从我们还是孩子的时候就开始了 |
[18:14] | We’re actually planning on getting married | 实际上 我们计划 |
[18:15] | as soon as the inheritance comes in. | 一拿到遗产就结婚 |
[18:16] | This is a hard process. I understand that. | 这是个艰难的过程 我懂 |
[18:18] | You understand nothing. | 你什么都不懂 |
[18:20] | I was 6 when they adopted me. | 他们收养我的时候我已经六岁了 |
[18:22] | Everybody wanted babies — little white babies. | 大家都想收养小孩 白人小孩 |
[18:24] | But my parents chose me. | 但是我父母选择了我 |
[18:26] | And now the whole world thinks I killed them. | 而现在全世界都认为我杀了他们 |
[18:27] | Why? Because I look different than them? | 为什么 就因为我跟他们长得不一样吗 |
[18:29] | Okay. That’s a little bit “victimy,” don’t you think? | 够了 这就有点”被害人情结”了 你不觉得吗 |
[18:32] | No, but that was a little bit bitchy. | 不 是太恶毒了 |
[18:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:34] | I’m your client. You work for me. | 我是你的委托人 你替我工作 |
[18:35] | Exactly. I’m on your side here. | 没错 我站在你那边 |
[18:37] | No one’s on our side. | 没人站在我们这边 |
[18:38] | That’s the only thing I know at this point. | 现在我只知道这一点 |
[18:41] | I’m adopted. | 我也是被收养的 |
[18:43] | Not to a family of billionaires, | 虽不是被亿万富翁收养的 |
[18:44] | but let’s just say they’re people I don’t really relate to. | 但他们也是无法跟我产生共鸣的人 |
[18:46] | So, yes, maybe I don’t understand | 所以 是的 也许我不理解 |
[18:48] | about everything you’re going through, | 你所经历的所有事 |
[18:49] | but I understand much more than you think. | 但是我比你所想的更要理解你 |
[18:55] | – I’m sorry… – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[18:56] | …but that’s bull. | 但你说的都是废话 |
[18:58] | You haven’t been accused of murder. | 你又没被控谋杀 |
[19:01] | And, yeah, maybe I need to suck it up… | 是的 也许我该面对现实 |
[19:04] | be strong. | 坚强起来 |
[19:06] | But what’s happening to me, | 但是发生在我身上的事 |
[19:07] | what’s happening to Catherine, | 发生在凯瑟琳身上的事 |
[19:09] | it’s not okay. | 并不对 |
[19:12] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[19:14] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吧 |
[19:22] | Molly’s gonna take the stand to testify tomorrow. | 莫莉明天要出庭作证 |
[19:24] | So she can tell all the lies she wants about Zoe. | 那么她就可以随意编造针对佐伊的谎言了 |
[19:27] | Lovely. | 太棒了 |
[19:27] | Don’t worry, I know how to take down a teenager. | 别担心 我知道如何对付一个十几岁的孩子 |
[19:29] | Dad, I can’t find my phone. | 爸 我找不到我的电话了 |
[19:31] | – Well, use mine. – No, no, no. | -用我的吧 -别 不行 |
[19:32] | Don’t give her yours. Zoe, go and find yours. | 别把你的手机给她 佐伊 找你自己的去 |
[19:34] | This is the fourth one you’ve had. Go and find it… | 这已经是你的第四支手机了 快去找 |
[19:38] | I’m not letting my son be your informant | 在我儿子获得全部豁免权之前 |
[19:40] | until he has full immunity. | 我是不会让他当你的线人的 |
[19:41] | Let’s not overplay our hand here, judge. | 别虚张声势了 法官大人 |
[19:43] | After all, the only reason we’re here | 毕竟我们在这儿的唯一原因 |
[19:45] | is because of what happened to an innocent girl. | 是一个无辜女孩的遭遇 |
[19:47] | We’re not here because of Tiffany Howard. | 我们来这不是因为蒂芙尼·霍华德 |
[19:50] | We’re here because Annalise Keating | 我们来这是因为安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[19:52] | is a criminal who finally needs to be stopped. | 是一个需要被绳之以法的罪犯 |
[19:52] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[19:54] | Yo, what’s up? Asher-ony McHorny here. | 嘿 你好 亚设大帅逼在此 |
[19:57] | Leave me a message. | 有事请留言 |
[19:59] | Hey. I need to know if you’re coming into work tomorrow. | 我需要知道你明天来不来工作 |
[20:01] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[20:03] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[20:04] | That guy who traces phones, can you have him call me? | 那个能追踪电话的人 你能让他联系我吗 |
[20:07] | No way. | 不可能 |
[20:07] | I’m not gonna let you become the crazy ex | 我才不会让你变成跟踪二货脸的 |
[20:09] | who stalks doucheface. | 疯狂前女友 |
[20:10] | Not even if I tell you what Laurel said about you | 即便我告诉你劳拉和我那晚喝酒的时候 |
[20:12] | when we had drinks the other night? | 说了你些什么也不行吗 |
[20:15] | You two had drinks? | 你俩一起喝酒了 |
[20:16] | Yep. I think she’s falling for you. | 没错 我觉得她喜欢上你了 |
[20:19] | She said that? | 她这么说的吗 |
[20:20] | No, but now I know you’re falling for her. | 没有 不过现在我知道你喜欢她了 |
[20:22] | Okay, now you’re the doucheface. | 得 现在你也成二货脸了 |
[20:24] | Just have your guy call me. | 让你的人联系我 |
[20:37] | What’s the verdict? Is Caleb diddling sissy? | 你的结论是啥 凯勒布是个睡了妹妹的变态吗 |
[20:39] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[20:40] | – Why not? – I don’t know — he just — | -为什么 -我不知道 他 |
[20:42] | He seems more normal than I thought. | 他比我想像中正常得多 |
[20:44] | Are you into him? | 你看上他了吗 |
[20:45] | Into who? | 看上谁 |
[20:46] | – No one. – Caleb. | -没谁 -凯勒布 |
[20:47] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[20:48] | Look at all the fun we got out of Wes dating Rebecca. | 韦斯和丽贝卡约会可给咱找了不少乐子呢 |
[20:50] | Okay, you’re all sick in the head, | 打住 你们都有病吧 |
[20:52] | and I have a boyfriend, thank you very much. | 而且我有男朋友了 谢谢你们 |
[20:54] | What, are you and dirty Levi already exclusive? | 你和小淫虫李维确定关系了吗 |
[20:56] | No, I mean, no, we haven’t officially had that conversation yet, | 不 我是说 没有 我们还没正式谈过 |
[20:59] | but we’re enjoying each other’s company. | 但是我们很喜欢有彼此陪伴 |
[21:01] | Let’s just say that. | 可以这么说 |
[21:04] | Stay away from Michaela, or I tell her who you are. | 离米凯拉远些 不然我就告诉她真相 |
[21:06] | Deal. | 成交 |
[21:08] | Naked company, I hope. | 我希望是不穿衣服的陪伴 |
[21:12] | Where are you going now? | 你去哪 |
[21:13] | My torts study group is meeting tonight. | 我的侵权法学习小组今晚组织学习 |
[21:15] | Miss Pratt, what did you find out? | 普拉特小姐 你有什么发现吗 |
[21:17] | Uh, nothing definitive yet. | 还没发现决定性的东西 |
[21:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[21:20] | You don’t know how to use your boobs? | 你连怎么勾引男人都不会了吗 |
[21:26] | I told you to stay away from her. | 我跟你说过离她远点 |
[21:27] | Calm down. I’m not gonna hurt her. | 冷静点 我不会伤害她的 |
[21:29] | I trusted you, lied to Nate for you. | 我信任你 为了你向内特撒了谎 |
[21:31] | Maybe you shouldn’t have. | 也许你不应该撒谎 |
[21:34] | Look, somebody in that house killed my sister, | 你听着 那栋房子里的某个人杀了我妹妹 |
[21:36] | so, yeah, I’m gonna lie to people | 所以 没错 只要能查出真相 |
[21:38] | if that means finding out who did it. | 跟任何人撒谎我都不在乎 |
[21:43] | Rebecca lied to me. | 丽贝卡欺骗了我 |
[21:45] | Over and over. | 一次又一次 |
[21:47] | And I kept believing her. | 可我却一直选择相信她 |
[21:50] | I can’t be around people like that anymore. | 我不能忍受身边再有这样的人了 |
[21:52] | Get the hell out. | 你走吧 |
[21:55] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[21:56] | – Just leave. – Look, I found the lady Frank called. | -快走 -我查到跟弗兰克打电话的那个女人了 |
[21:59] | Sabrina Mancini. | 塞布丽娜·曼西尼 |
[22:02] | You want to know who she is? | 你想知道她是谁吗 |
[22:09] | – I stole Zoe’s phone. – What? | -我偷了佐伊的电话 -你说什么 |
[22:11] | I think she’s a sociopath. | 我认为她是个反社会份子 |
[22:12] | You stole our client’s phone — you’re the sociopath. | 你偷了委托人的电话 你才是反社会份子 |
[22:14] | Yeah, but I’ve been watching her, | 我一直在观察她 |
[22:15] | and she’s on her phone all of the time. | 她一刻也不停地看手机 |
[22:17] | She’s 16. That’s what they do. | 她才16岁 16岁的人都这样 |
[22:18] | Yeah, but I didn’t buy that sob story, | 没错 但我不相信她那个骗人同情的故事 |
[22:20] | so I just took her phone when she wasn’t looking, | 所以我趁她不注意把手机拿走了 |
[22:22] | and I called my cousin, you know, the 15-year-old, | 然后我打给了我表妹 就是15岁的那个 |
[22:23] | and she told me about “H.A.S.” | 她跟我说了”藏猫猫” |
[22:25] | – Hidden away safe. – What are you talking about? | -藏猫猫 -你说什么呢 |
[22:27] | Okay, it’s this app that kids use | 这是一款孩子们用的手机软件 |
[22:29] | to hide stuff from their parents. | 用来隐藏不想让父母知道的东西 |
[22:30] | The little icon looks like this calculator, | 这小图标看起来是个计算器 |
[22:32] | so that no one would think to look at it. | 所以没人会去看它 |
[22:33] | And what do I care? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[22:36] | – Look. – Stop it! Why are you doing this to me?! | -自己看 -住手 你们为什么要这么做 |
[22:39] | Okay, now squeal like a little piggy like Rachel did. | 学蕾切尔像小猪一样叫两声 |
[22:42] | Yeah, little fat piggy bitch. | 对 又肥又丑的小贱人 |
[22:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[22:47] | Ow! I want my mommy! | 妈妈救我 |
[22:52] | Oh, my gosh. You know, we should do it again. | 天呐 我们应该再做一次 |
[22:55] | What? | 做什么 |
[22:56] | Yeah, what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[22:57] | You know, like, kill someone. | 比如 杀个人什么的 |
[23:01] | Like Mrs. Collins? | 杀柯林斯夫人吗 |
[23:02] | You know, she gave me a “C,” so we should | 她给我个C 那我们就 |
[23:03] | carve a “C” into her forehead right before we gut her. | 在把她开肠破肚前 给她额头上刻个C |
[23:12] | You know, we should do it again. | 我们应该再做一次 |
[23:13] | – What? – what are you talking about? | -做什么 -你说什么呢 |
[23:16] | You know, like, kill someone. | 比如 杀个人什么的 |
[23:19] | Like Mrs. Collins? | 杀柯林斯夫人吗 |
[23:20] | You know, she gave me a “C,” so we should | 她给我个C 那我们就 |
[23:22] | carve a “C” Into her forehead right before we gut her. | 在把她开肠破肚前 给她额头上刻个C |
[23:24] | Stop it. Please. | 请停下 拜托 |
[23:25] | That’s not…she doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 那不是…她不知道自己在说什么 |
[23:29] | They made Zoe do this. | 他们逼佐伊那么做的 |
[23:32] | No one can see this. | 不能让别人看到这个 |
[23:35] | Get rid of it. | 处理掉它 |
[23:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:41] | – We’re what? – Burying the footage so we win the case. | -什么 -销毁视频 打赢官司 |
[23:43] | But she’s a violent killer who wants to violently kill again. | 但她是个暴力杀手 还想再杀人 |
[23:46] | You’re the one that was all “Poor Zoe” yesterday — | 你昨天还在感慨”可怜的佐伊”呢 |
[23:48] | Yeah, well, that was before we knew she was mental. | 是 但那时我们还不知道她精神有问题 |
[23:50] | Our job, Mr. Walsh, is to defend our client | 沃什先生 我们的工作是为当事人辩护 |
[23:53] | against the crime for which she’s charged, | 阻止她被判处被诉罪名 |
[23:55] | not a hypothetical future crime. | 跟她未来可能会犯下的罪行无关 |
[23:56] | But she’s dangerous, and she’s good at it. | 但她很危险 而且擅长杀人 |
[23:58] | – I mean, the video is proof. – Proof of what? | -视频就是证据 -什么证据 |
[24:00] | That teenage girls can be stupid and pretend for each other? | 证明青春期女孩相处时都很傻又很装吗 |
[24:03] | We swore an oath to mount a vigorous defense, | 我们发了誓要全力辩护 |
[24:05] | and, yes, that includes winning. | 那当然也包括要赢 |
[24:07] | So stop being so damn sensitive and get on board. | 别再多愁善感了 赶紧开工吧 |
[24:11] | Are there any other copies? | 还有副本吗 |
[24:12] | No, just the one on her phone. | 没有 只有她手机里的 |
[24:14] | Good, delete any record of them anywhere, | 很好 删掉所有记录 |
[24:16] | especially the damn cloud — worst thing ever invented. | 特别是云备份 那是有史以来最糟糕的发明 |
[24:19] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等 |
[24:21] | Of course she doesn’t care. | 她当然不在乎 |
[24:22] | I mean, she’s a psychopath, too. | 她也是个精神病 |
[24:23] | We’ve represented worse people | 我们代理过更糟糕的人 |
[24:25] | – than that, Connor. – You — you sound just like her. | -康纳 -你的口气跟她一样 |
[24:27] | Just know that all these ideas in your head, | 你现在脑子里的所有想法 |
[24:29] | they’re hers. | 都是她的 |
[24:30] | Do you actually think that murdering someone | 你真的觉得杀人不再是 |
[24:32] | is not a big deal anymore? | 什么大事了吗 |
[24:33] | Who’s next on our hit list, the dean? | 我们下个目标是谁 系主任吗 |
[24:35] | He’s a wise-ass. | 他那是自作聪明 |
[24:38] | Here. | 给 |
[24:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:46] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[24:47] | No. Go be nosey somewhere else. | 不用 去别处管闲事吧 |
[24:55] | I take a sleeping pill every night. | 我每天都吃安眠药 |
[24:57] | Insomnia. | 我有失眠症 |
[24:58] | So it’s pretty normal for me to sleep through the night. | 所以我整夜沉睡不醒很正常 |
[25:00] | That’s your excuse for not hearing those gunshots that night? | 你没听到枪响的理由就是这个吗 |
[25:02] | It’s not an excuse, but the truth. | 不是理由 是事实 |
[25:06] | You’re quick on your feet. That’s good. | 你的反应很快 很好 |
[25:08] | – When you woke up the next morning — – Do you like him? | -你第二天早上醒来时… -你喜欢他吗 |
[25:11] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[25:12] | Girls like him. | 女孩子们都喜欢他 |
[25:14] | I mean, the money helps, but he looks like he looks, | 有钱是助力 但他确实长得好 |
[25:17] | and I wouldn’t be surprised if you had a crush. | 如果你有好感 我也不奇怪 |
[25:19] | I don’t have a crush. | 我对他没有好感 |
[25:20] | He’s our client, and that would be inappropriate. | 他是我们的委托人 对他有想法是不合适的 |
[25:21] | You can’t control a crush, though. | 但感觉没法控制的 |
[25:23] | Are you deflecting because you’re afraid | 你转移话题是因为你害怕 |
[25:24] | I’m gonna find out you’re in love with your brother? | 我会发现你爱着你哥哥吗 |
[25:27] | You actually think it’s possible | 你真的觉得可能吗 |
[25:29] | to grow up in a house like this, | 在这么一栋房子里长大 |
[25:30] | with people working behind every corner, | 每个角落都有人在工作 |
[25:32] | and get away with screwing your brother? | 还能搞了自己哥哥却不被发现 |
[25:33] | According to your house manager, you didn’t get away with it. | 据你们管家所说 你们没能不被发现 |
[25:36] | Something that perverse should never be private. | 那么恶心的事情 不该被隐瞒下去 |
[25:41] | They’re guilty. | 他们有罪 |
[25:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:47] | Let’s just put this to bed once and for all. | 那就把事一次性说清楚吧 |
[25:51] | You really want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[25:55] | Molly, did you ever feel bullied by Zoe? | 莫莉 你是否曾被佐伊欺负过 |
[25:57] | Yes, she would be really nice one minute, | 有 她经常前一秒还好好的 |
[26:00] | Then can turn on you the next. | 下一秒就突然发火 |
[26:01] | She seemed to like scaring people. | 她好像很喜欢吓人 |
[26:03] | And do you remember what you said | 你还记得我最初让你来作证时 |
[26:04] | when I first asked you to testify? | 你是怎么说的吗 |
[26:09] | I said I wouldn’t do it | 我说我不愿意作证 |
[26:10] | – ’cause Zoe would try to kill me if I did. – Objection. | -因为如果我作证佐伊会杀了我的 -反对 |
[26:12] | This is a speculation of a young girl desperate to pass blame. | 这是一位急于推卸责任的小姑娘所做的猜测 |
[26:16] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[26:17] | Molly, isn’t it true that you and your friends | 莫莉 你和你的朋友是不是 |
[26:18] | like to record videos of yourselves? | 喜欢自拍视频 |
[26:21] | Yes, we recorded everything. | 是 我们把什么都拍下来 |
[26:23] | Your Honor, I would like to introduce into evidence | 法官大人 我想增加一件证物 |
[26:25] | a video taken just days after Rachel’s murder. | 是蕾切尔被杀仅仅几日后所录的视频 |
[26:27] | Objection. This video wasn’t in discovery. | 反对 视频之前并未包括在证据中 |
[26:29] | That’s true, because my witness is so terrified of Zoe Mitchell | 没错 因为证人太过惧怕佐伊·米切尔 |
[26:31] | that she didn’t tell me about the video until this morning. | 她到今天早晨才将视频的事告诉我 |
[26:33] | The timing of this is very convenient, Your Honor. | 视频出现的时机太过蹊跷 法官大人 |
[26:35] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[26:36] | Young lady, why didn’t you tell anyone about this video before? | 女士 为何你此前没有向他人提及这一视频 |
[26:40] | Honestly, I thought it would make me look guilty if I did. | 老实说 我觉得这视频会让我看起来有罪 |
[26:47] | Stop it! Why are you doing this to me?! | 住手 你们为什么要这么做 |
[26:50] | Okay, now squeal like a little piggy like Rachel did. | 学蕾切尔像小猪一样叫两声 |
[26:52] | Yeah, little fat piggy bitch. | 对 又肥又丑的小贱人 |
[26:55] | Aah! Stop! | 住手 |
[26:57] | Ow! I want my mommy! | 妈妈救我 |
[27:00] | You said they’d never see it! | 你说过不会让他们看到视频的 |
[27:02] | Molly must have had a copy, too. | 莫莉肯定也有备份 |
[27:04] | – That’s no excuse! – Calm down. Calm down. | -这不是借口 -别急 别急 |
[27:06] | People say you’re the best. | 大家都说你是最好的 |
[27:07] | But from what I’ve seen, you’re distracted, unprepared. | 但我看到的却是你不专心又准备不足 |
[27:09] | The case isn’t over yet. | 案子还没有结束 |
[27:10] | It might as well be. | 也有可能结果就是这样了 |
[27:12] | I put my baby’s life in your hands. | 我把我孩子的命运交到你的手上 |
[27:13] | So if I lose her, it’s on you. | 如果她出事 全都怪你 |
[27:17] | Fix it. | 搞定这个案子 |
[27:25] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:28] | We shouldn’t be seen together. | 不能让人看到我们在一起 |
[27:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:32] | Nice to see you, though. | 不过 看到你很高兴 |
[27:35] | I saw Nia, Nate. | 我见到妮娅了 内特 |
[27:37] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:40] | The other morning, she called me on your phone. | 有天早上 她用你的手机给我打了电话 |
[27:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:45] | She wanted to talk. | 她想和我谈谈 |
[27:47] | Why? | 她为什么要和你谈 |
[27:49] | The nurses, they’re all on nate’s team, but you… | 护士们都帮内特 但是你 |
[27:51] | You owe me this. | 你欠我的 |
[27:52] | No. If — if I owe anyone, it’s Nate. | 不 如果我欠过谁 那也欠内特 |
[27:55] | Do it for him. | 那就为了他这么做 |
[27:57] | Free him. | 放他自由 |
[27:59] | Because as long as I’m alive, he’s in pain. | 因为只要我还活着 他就会一直痛苦着 |
[28:02] | Oh, God. He loves you. | 天哪 他爱你啊 |
[28:03] | Yes, but he’s not happy. | 我知道 但他不幸福 |
[28:07] | That’s why I told him to keep seeing you. | 所以我让他跟你继续下去 |
[28:10] | You let him forget… | 你让他忘记了 |
[28:13] | me and this hospital… | 我和这医院 |
[28:17] | But then you destroyed him. | 然后你却毁了他 |
[28:23] | You think this is gonna help him? | 你觉得这能帮助他吗 |
[28:24] | God, if you can’t do this for me, | 就算你不愿为了我做这事 |
[28:26] | if you can’t do this for him, | 也不愿为了他去做 |
[28:28] | just — just do it for yourself. | 那就 那就为了你自己吧 |
[28:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:33] | Just be a good person for once | 做一回好人 |
[28:36] | and get me the pills. | 帮我找到药 |
[28:52] | I’m not promising anything. | 我不保证能做到 |
[28:56] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[28:58] | Don’t tell Nate. | 别告诉内特 |
[29:05] | She’s worried about you. That’s all. | 她就是担心你 没什么其他事 |
[29:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:12] | She shouldn’t have done that. | 她不该来找你的 |
[29:13] | It’s okay. I’m glad she did. | 没事 我很高兴她找了我 |
[29:21] | She wants the best for you. | 她希望你过得好 |
[29:39] | I’ll bet she’s sorry now. | 她现在肯定后悔了 |
[29:41] | That will teach her to steal your boyfriend, right? | 谁让她抢你男朋友 |
[29:43] | Yeah. Skanks get shanked. | 就是 贱人自有天收 |
[29:45] | Skanks get shanked. | 贱人自有天收 |
[29:47] | Bam. | 爽 |
[29:49] | Yeah. Skanks get shanked. | 就是 贱人自有天收 |
[29:51] | – Skanks get shanked. – Bam. | -贱人自有天收 -爽 |
[29:56] | Molly, isn’t it true that you were the only one | 莫莉 是不是你才是唯一具有 |
[29:59] | with motive to kill rachel? | 杀死蕾切尔动机的人 |
[30:00] | I mean, she did steal your boyfriend, after all. | 毕竟 是她抢走了你的男朋友 |
[30:02] | She was talking to him, yes, but… | 她是有跟他聊骚 但是 |
[30:04] | Let’s look at the video again. | 我们再来看看视频 |
[30:06] | That will teach her to steal your boyfriend, right? | 谁让她抢你男朋友 |
[30:08] | Yeah. Skanks get shanked. | 就是 贱人自有天收 |
[30:11] | Skanks get shan… | 贱人自有天… |
[30:12] | So, is the skank | 那么 你们在视屏中 |
[30:14] | you’re referring to in the video Rachel? | 说的这个贱人 是不是指蕾切尔 |
[30:16] | – Yes. – So when you say “Skanks get shanked,” | -是的 -而当你说”贱人自有天收” |
[30:19] | Zoe copies what you say. | 佐伊模仿你的话 |
[30:21] | She did that a lot, didn’t she? | 她经常模仿你 没错吧 |
[30:22] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[30:24] | I mean right here. | 看这里就知道了 |
[30:25] | You’re leading, and she’s following. | 你做什么 她都会模仿 |
[30:27] | Yeah. Skanks get shanked. | 就是 贱人自有天收 |
[30:29] | – Skanks get shanked. – Bam. | -贱人自有天收 -爽 |
[30:33] | It looks to me that she’s mirroring your behavior, | 在我看来 她全盘照搬你的行为 |
[30:36] | isn’t she? | 没有错吧 |
[30:37] | I mean, look at her body language. | 看看她的肢体语言吧 |
[30:39] | She’s literally looking to you to see what to do next. | 她总是先看你做什么 再做下个动作 |
[30:42] | Because she’s afraid of you, isn’t she? | 因为她很忌惮你 没有错吧 |
[30:44] | It wasn’t like that. We didn’t even like Zoe. | 不是这样的 我们甚至都不喜欢她 |
[30:46] | We only hung out with her because she was rachel’s friend. | 我们跟她玩 只是因为她跟蕾切尔是好朋友 |
[30:48] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[30:49] | So Zoe would hang out with you | 那么佐伊跟你们玩 |
[30:50] | because you were the popular one? | 是因为你们是学校的风云人物吗 |
[30:51] | – I don’t know. – Objection. Speculation. | -我不知道 -反对 这是推测 |
[30:53] | I’m asking the witness if she forced Zoe | 我在询问证人 是否佐伊出于胁迫 |
[30:55] | into her clique, Your Honor. | 才加入她的小圈子 法官大人 |
[30:56] | I didn’t, though. Zoe forced her way in. | 我没有 是佐伊自己要加入的 |
[30:58] | – So you’re admitting you had a clique. – That’s a lie. | -所以你承认自己确实有搞小帮派 -她在说谎 |
[30:59] | She wanted to be friends with me. | 是她想跟我做朋友 |
[31:00] | – Zoe. – Which means that it was up to | -佐伊 -也就是她能不能加入 |
[31:01] | you and you alone, molly, whether she was allowed in. | 全部要看你 莫莉 答不答应了 |
[31:04] | I told you, we liked Rachel, not Zoe. | 我说了 我们喜欢的是蕾切尔不是佐伊 |
[31:06] | Then why did you decide Rachel had to die? | 那你为什么决定蕾切尔应该去死呢 |
[31:08] | Control Ms. Keating, Your Honor. | 管好基廷女士 法官大人 |
[31:10] | I don’t know why! | 我不知道 |
[31:11] | All I know is that Zoe forced herself onto us, | 我只知道 佐伊一心想要加入我们的小圈子 |
[31:14] | and then everything was awful after that! | 然后事情就变得很扭曲了 |
[31:16] | You’re a liar! | 你这个骗子 |
[31:17] | You were nothing until you met me, | 你在遇到我之前什么都不是 |
[31:19] | just some stuck-up bitch until I made you interesting! | 不过是个趾高气扬的贱货 是我让你受欢迎的 |
[31:22] | Counselor, get your client under control. | 律师 管好你的当事人 |
[31:24] | You think that you’re anything without me?! | 你以为没了我你还能成什么气候吗 |
[31:25] | You are nothing! | 你什么都不是 |
[31:26] | You’re just some basic bitch who better watch her back! | 不过是个今后出门要当心的小婊子 |
[31:29] | That’s right! You’re next, whore! | 没错 下个该死的就是你 贱人 |
[31:36] | You were supposed fix this. | 你本该搞定这案子的 |
[31:37] | But instead you let her get up there and tell lies about me! | 结果却让她跑到证人席上漫天胡扯 |
[31:39] | Zoe, stop it! | 佐伊 别说了 |
[31:40] | I hate you. And you. | 我恨你 还有你们 |
[31:42] | I hate you all. | 我恨你们所有人 |
[32:00] | You slipped them that video. | 是你把视频泄露给他们的 |
[32:02] | I’m not sorry that I did it. | 我并不为我这么做感到抱歉 |
[32:03] | I would do it again, too. | 如果有下次 我还是会做的 |
[32:05] | Even if that means you lose. | 哪怕这样意味着你会输了官司 |
[32:08] | You actually think that murdering someone | 你真的觉得杀人不再是 |
[32:09] | is not a big deal anymore? | 什么大事了吗 |
[32:11] | Who’s next on our hit list, the dean? | 我们下个目标是谁 系主任吗 |
[32:20] | What is your problem, Mr. Walsh? | 你有什么毛病 沃什先生 |
[32:22] | Are you unhappy? Do you want to leave? | 你呆的不开心了吗 想要离开了吗 |
[32:24] | – I can’t leave. – Door is right there. | -我走不了 -门就在那 |
[32:26] | Yeah, and you would send Frank to kill me on my way out. | 然后还没走出去 你就会派弗兰克干掉我 |
[32:28] | Don’t get confused. You’re the only killer in this room. | 别搞错了 这里杀过人的只有你 |
[32:30] | I did not kill anyone. | 我没有杀人 |
[32:31] | You killed my husband. | 你谋杀了我丈夫 |
[32:32] | No, Wes killed your husband. | 不 你丈夫是韦斯杀的 |
[32:36] | And he only did it because you messed with his head. | 他也是被你搅昏了头才会这么做的 |
[32:37] | How dare you put that on me. | 你凭什么怪到我身上来 |
[32:39] | I protected you even when I didn’t have to | 我没有义务 但还是出于好心 |
[32:41] | out of the kindness of my heart, | 保护了你们 |
[32:42] | And I’m still protecting you every damn day. | 而且每一天都在这样做 |
[32:44] | So don’t believe that crock of defense I spun in court. | 别对我在法庭上胡搅蛮缠的辩护信以为真了 |
[32:46] | that was just an easy out | 那不过是选了一条简单的路 |
[32:48] | so the jury could have someone to blame. | 好让陪审团觉得 事情的缘由另有他人 |
[32:49] | But that’s not what’s happening here. | 但这个办法在这里不适用 |
[32:52] | You made this life for yourself, Mr. Walsh, not me. | 这一切都是你自找的 沃什先生 和我无关 |
[32:53] | No, Zoe would have killed again, | 不 那样佐伊就会继续杀人 |
[32:55] | and I cannot deal with any more blood on my hands. | 我不能让我的双手再沾上鲜血了 |
[33:05] | You know where else there’s blood? | 你知道还有哪里有鲜血吗 |
[33:07] | My husband’s, to be specific? | 确切来说是我丈夫的血 |
[33:10] | Your car. | 你的车 |
[33:12] | Maybe Sam knows. | 也许山姆知道呢 |
[33:12] | I mean, he’s lived here the longest, right? | 他在这里待的时间最久了 不是吗 |
[33:14] | What, any ideas, pal? | 怎么样 知道吗 哥们儿 |
[33:18] | Laurel said that Frank got rid of it. | 劳拉说弗兰克处理掉了 |
[33:20] | – My car was stolen. – Bummer. | -我车子被偷了 -真悲剧 |
[33:22] | Good work with Connor’s car. | 康纳尔的车处理的不错 |
[33:24] | You stole it. | 是你偷的 |
[33:26] | That’s a lie. | 那是一个谎言 |
[33:28] | Make me out to be the villain | 如果能让你睡得安稳 |
[33:29] | if that helps you sleep at night. | 把我想成恶人也无妨 |
[33:32] | But don’t you ever screw with my cases. | 但你再敢搅黄我的案子试试 |
[33:40] | Come in. | 进来 |
[33:43] | Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to — | 抱歉 我不是故意… |
[33:44] | Mr. Walsh was just leaving. | 沃什先生正要离开 |
[33:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:52] | Good news — Catherine’s a virgin. | 好消息 凯瑟琳是处女 |
[33:57] | Finally, something that we can prove. | 终于找到可以证实的东西了 |
[34:00] | This is so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[34:01] | You get that, right? How weird this is? | 你自己也知道吧 这有多奇怪 |
[34:02] | I do, but I’d be a horrible lawyer | 我知道 但是如果我不建议凯瑟琳 |
[34:04] | if I didn’t advise Catherine to take this step. | 这么做 我就是一个不称职的律师 |
[34:06] | Okay, but is there even a test to prove this? | 好吧 但是真的有这种测验吗 |
[34:09] | Seriously. She grew up riding horses. | 说真的 她骑马长大的 |
[34:12] | Maybe it won’t work, | 也许没有用 |
[34:13] | but if there’s a chance I can put a doctor on the stand | 但如果我能让医生出庭作证 |
[34:15] | to say that Catherine is a virgin, | 凯瑟琳是处女 |
[34:17] | then I can cast doubt on the incest rumors, | 那我就能反驳乱伦的谣言 |
[34:19] | thereby weakening the prosecution’s case. | 从而削弱控方 |
[34:23] | It’s up to you, Catherine. | 由你来决定 凯瑟琳 |
[34:24] | I have other ways to win this, but… | 我的确还有别的办法 但是… |
[34:25] | – I’ll do it. – Cat. | -我可以 -小凯 |
[34:27] | – You need to think about this. – If it helps us win, | -你得好好考虑 -如果能帮我们打赢官司 |
[34:29] | they can run as many tests on me as they want. | 他们想做多少测试都可以 |
[34:34] | Let’s do it. | 做测试吧 |
[34:35] | Call the doctor right now. | 联系医生吧 |
[34:53] | I told you to use your boobs, not your heart. | 我叫你用你的胸 而不是用心 |
[34:55] | What? | 什么 |
[34:56] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[34:58] | Put’em away. | 别瞎想了 |
[35:00] | We’re done with them. | 我们该做的都做了 |
[35:06] | Am I an idiot if I believe they didn’t do it? | 如果我相信不是他们干的是不是太傻了 |
[35:08] | No. It just means you still want to see the best in people. | 不 这只是说明你依然想看到人性中好的一面 |
[35:13] | Hold onto that if you can. | 如果可以的话 保持下去 |
[35:21] | I passed. | 我通过了 |
[35:28] | I’m staking out Sabrina’s place, | 我监视塞布丽娜的家时 |
[35:29] | and I see this guy coming and going. | 看到一个男人进进出出 |
[35:31] | It’s her brother, Bruno, who — turns out — | 结果发现那是她哥哥 布鲁诺 |
[35:33] | Frank went to high school with. | 曾经和弗兰克是高中同学 |
[35:35] | Why did Frank call Bruno? | 弗兰克为什么要联系布鲁诺 |
[35:36] | ‘Cause he needed help dumping Rebecca’s body, and Bruno… | 因为他需要人帮他处理丽贝卡的尸体 而布鲁诺… |
[35:41] | …works here. | 在这里工作 |
[35:48] | 欢迎来到 憩息谷 墓地 | |
[36:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:11] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[36:14] | This is inappropriate. | 这太不合适了 |
[36:15] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[36:17] | I want you to help me end it. | 我希望你帮我结束这一切 |
[36:20] | Just get me the pills. You wouldn’t be killing me. | 帮我找到药 不用你来杀我 |
[36:22] | But that guy you have working for you, he has access, right? | 但是为你做事的那个人 他有渠道不是吗 |
[36:25] | The one you used to frame Nate. | 帮你陷害内特的那个人 |
[36:28] | She wants the best for you. | 她希望你过得好 |
[36:33] | You owe me this, Annalise. | 你欠我的 安娜丽丝 |
[36:34] | You let him forget. | 你让他忘记了 |
[36:36] | But then you destroyed him. | 然后你却毁了他 |
[36:37] | Be a good person for once. | 做一回好人 |
[36:49] | I think about it a lot. | 我经常会想 |
[36:53] | Killing myself. | 自杀 |
[36:56] | I have ever since I was a child. | 从小就会这么想 |
[37:00] | A lot of times, I think the world would be | 好多次 我觉得这世上没有我 |
[37:02] | a much better place without me in it. | 会变得更好 |
[37:08] | But I don’t do it. | 但我下不去手 |
[37:11] | You’re a better woman than me. | 你比我好太多 |
[37:14] | And if I don’t deserve to die, then you definitely don’t. | 如果我都不该死 那你就更不应该 |
[37:20] | I’m sorry you feel alone in your pain, but so do I. | 很抱歉你觉得是在独自承受痛苦 但我也是 |
[37:24] | So does everybody. That’s life. | 每个人都是 这就是生活 |
[37:28] | I really thought you’d do it. | 我真的以为你会这么干 |
[37:33] | I mean, you’ve killed before. | 毕竟你之前也杀过人 |
[37:37] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[37:45] | I’m not the woman you think I am. | 我不是你想的那种女人 |
[37:52] | I’m sorry I can’t help you. | 很抱歉我帮不了你 |
[38:05] | I’ll call the judge and have him sign the deal | 我明天一早就给法官打电话 |
[38:06] | first thing in the morning. | 让他签协议 |
[38:07] | Call me with any problems. | 有任何问题打电话给我 |
[38:08] | There won’t be. | 不会有问题的 |
[38:10] | Cheer up. You’ll testify tomorrow | 高兴点 明天你作完证 |
[38:11] | and be home in time to play beer pong with your buddies. | 就能回家和朋友玩投杯球了 |
[38:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:27] | Thank you, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 没事 |
[38:50] | That guy who traces phones, can you have him call me? | 那个能追踪电话的人 你能让他联系我吗 |
[38:53] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[38:57] | Sinclair knows that Annalise got Nate to murder Sam, | 辛克莱尔知道安娜丽丝让内特杀了山姆 |
[38:59] | and s-so do I. | 我也知道 |
[39:01] | And I know that you and Frank are helping her cover it up, | 而且我还知道你和弗兰克在帮她掩盖事实 |
[39:03] | and don’t say it’s not true, | 别否认这个事实 |
[39:04] | Because I work in that house, too. | 因为我也在那里工作 |
[39:07] | The whispers, Frank being shady all the time, | 你们的窃窃私语 弗兰克的鬼鬼祟祟 |
[39:09] | the three of you hiding stuff from us… | 你们三个对我们的隐藏 |
[39:12] | I’m not dumb, Bon. And…it’s not right. | 我不傻 邦 这样是不对的 |
[39:15] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[39:16] | No, she should pay for what she did. | 不 她该为自己做的事付出代价 |
[39:17] | And you can call me a snitch or a liar or whatever you want — | 叫我告密者 骗子 叫我什么都行 |
[39:20] | I killed him, Asher. | 是我杀的他 亚设 |
[39:25] | What? | 什么 |
[39:28] | I killed Sam. | 是我杀的山姆 |
[39:31] | I know where Rebecca’s body is. | 我知道丽贝卡的尸体在哪儿 |
[39:33] | Strathaven Cemetery. | 憩息谷墓地 |
[39:34] | That’s where Sabrina Mancini’s brother works. | 塞布丽娜·曼西尼的哥哥就在那工作 |
[39:37] | He’s the grounds keeper. | 他是那的守园人 |
[39:38] | So that explains why Frank called three times | 这就解释了为什么弗兰克 |
[39:40] | the night Rebecca disappeared. | 在丽贝卡死的那晚打了三次电话 |
[39:42] | I didn’t want to believe it at first. | 本来我还不相信 |
[39:44] | But when we found out where Bruno works — | 但当我们发现布鲁诺在哪儿工作时 |
[39:45] | Who’s “We”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[39:48] | Levi. | 李维 |
[39:49] | He grew up with Rebecca. | 他从小和丽贝卡一起长大 |
[39:50] | You’re such an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[39:51] | He’s Rebecca’s foster brother. We can trust him. | 他是丽贝卡的养兄 我们可以相信他 |
[39:53] | Because that’s what he told you? | 就因为他是这么跟你说的 |
[39:56] | And you believed him? | 你还信了他 |
[40:00] | I’m putting everything on the line to help you — | 我冒着失去一切的风险帮助你 |
[40:02] | my badge, what’s left of my rep, | 我的警察生涯 我仅剩的信誉 |
[40:04] | and you go off – | 你随随便便就把这一切 |
[40:04] | and sell it to some stranger? | 交在一个陌生人手上 |
[40:20] | Heart rate’s increasing. Pulse is diminishing. | 心跳加速 脉搏减弱 |
[40:22] | I need four units of vasopressin. | 给我四单位血管加压素 |
[40:24] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[40:25] | GSW patient’s arrived at the hospital. | 中枪者已送达医院 |
[40:27] | Marked hypertension with respiratory arrest. | 血压过高并伴有呼吸衰竭 |
[40:29] | I.V.’s running and wide open, but no… | 正在静脉注射 但是没… |
[40:31] | Well, that’s great news, isn’t it? | 这是好消息 不是吗 |
[40:34] | Why don’t we all just keep driving and find a cliff | 咱们干脆开车找个悬崖 |
[40:36] | and we can all go out “Thelma & Louise” Style? | 像《末路狂花》里那样了结了算了 |
[40:38] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[40:39] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么可能知道 |
[40:41] | Maybe not. | 我也许是不知道 |
[40:42] | But I do know worrying about | 但我能确定的是 |
[40:43] | things that are out of our control | 担心我们无法掌控的事 |
[40:45] | is the only way we get in trouble right now. | 是唯一能让我们陷入困境的原因 |
[40:46] | Really? I think killing someone | 是吗 我觉得杀人 |
[40:48] | is another way we can get in trouble. | 也是能让我们陷入困境的原因 |
[40:50] | Hey, the reason you’re all gonna be okay — | 你们肯定能逃过一劫是因为 |
[40:52] | you got me. I know what I’m doing. | 有我在帮你们 我知道我在做什么 |
[40:54] | So stop freaking out and focus on the plan. | 所以别惊慌了 赶紧集中在计划上 |
[40:57] | Michaela, you ready to do this? | 米凯拉 准备好了吗 |
[40:59] | And not screw up? | 而且别搞砸了 |
[41:03] | Well, maybe if you all stop doubting me… | 如果你们能别再怀疑我 |
[41:07] | Relax. | 放心 |
[41:08] | I got this. | 我能做到 |
[41:19] | So, who’s up for a drink? | 谁想来一杯 |
[41:52] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[41:55] | Good. | 很好 |