时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Stanford. – I’m applying to transfer. | -斯坦福 -我在申请转学 |
[00:05] | And I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能和我一起去 |
[00:06] | Annalise knew that Sam got Lila pregnant. | 安娜丽丝知道山姆让莱拉怀孕了 |
[00:09] | So she had you kill her? | 所以她叫你去杀了她 |
[00:11] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道还能相信什么 |
[00:12] | You believe what makes you feel better. | 相信能让你快乐的东西 |
[00:14] | Philip e-mailed again. | 菲利普又发了封邮件 |
[00:16] | – When was this? – Last night. | -这是什么时候 -昨晚 |
[00:17] | My mother. Annalise knew her. | 我妈妈 安娜丽丝认识她 |
[00:19] | Just tell me what you saw that night. | 告诉我你那天晚上看到了什么 |
[00:21] | I went into the corner office and saw him — | 但当我走进角落的那个办公室 看到了他 |
[00:23] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[00:24] | She specifically asked to testify anonymously. | 她明确提出要匿名作证 |
[00:27] | She didn’t show. | 她没现身 |
[00:28] | I’ll get her back. | 我会说服她 |
[00:29] | Don’t give your people a bad name. | 希望你别抹黑自己的种族 |
[00:30] | I don’t know what he will do if you don’t do what you promised. | 我不知道如果你不兑现诺言 他会做什么 |
[00:34] | You’re just as bad as them. | 你跟他们一样坏 |
[00:36] | Who was that? | 是谁 |
[00:37] | Go to bed! | 去睡觉吧 |
[00:37] | I usually let myself in after school. | 我通常放学后就自己回家 |
[00:40] | But that day… | 可是那天… |
[00:41] | all I saw was blood. | 我只看到了血 |
[00:42] | There. Is it true? Did Wes kill his mother? | 这里 是真的吗 韦斯杀了他妈妈 |
[00:50] | She was the key witness in the case, one of Annalise’s. | 她是案件关键证人 安娜丽丝的证人 |
[00:52] | It was a murder trial. | 那是谋杀罪审判 |
[00:54] | She gave me the files, which is why I went to Ohio, | 她给了我卷宗 所以我去了俄亥俄 |
[00:56] | but the records show that she backed out of testifying. | 但记录显示她最终没有出庭作证 |
[00:58] | Your mother or Annalise? | 你妈妈还是安娜丽丝 |
[00:59] | My mother. She was a key witness. | 我妈妈 她是关键证人 |
[01:02] | That’s why they killed her. | 所以他们杀了她 |
[01:05] | There. Did Wes kill his mother? | 这里 韦斯杀了他妈妈 |
[01:09] | Has Wes seen this? | 韦斯见过这个吗 |
[01:10] | No. It’s true, then? | 没有 那这是真的了 |
[01:12] | He… | 他… |
[01:13] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[01:14] | Some idiot wrote that down | 那些是某个傻瓜 |
[01:15] | after looking at the crime scene for five minutes. | 在查看犯罪现场五分钟后写的 |
[01:17] | Now you’re nervous Wes will see it, | 但你很担心韦斯会看到 |
[01:18] | which means it’s true. | 那说明它是真的 |
[01:19] | Enough. | 够了 |
[01:21] | You’ve worked with me too long to make these assumptions. | 你跟我做事太久了 容易产生这些想法 |
[01:23] | He could’ve seen this. | 他本可能会看到这份文件的 |
[01:24] | It would destroy him. You know that. | 这会毁了他 你知道 |
[01:26] | Well, it’s a good thing you stopped that from happening. | 那幸好你阻止了这件事的发生 |
[01:28] | Why let him get near it, though? | 那你为什么让他接近这东西 |
[01:29] | You’re the one who made him go to Ohio. | 是你让他去俄亥俄的 |
[01:31] | Because you gave him that file. | 是因为你给了他卷宗 |
[01:32] | Why? So that he could go on a treasure hunt | 为什么 让他去玩寻宝游戏 |
[01:34] | and find out his mother was killed? | 然后发现他妈妈是被谋杀的吗 |
[01:35] | Sounds crazy, I know, but — | 听起来很疯狂 我知道 但… |
[01:37] | “Crazy” is not a word we use lightly around here. | 我们这里不轻易用”疯狂”这个词 |
[01:39] | I’m just saying I know how it sounds. | 我是说我知道这听起来是什么样 |
[01:41] | It’s why I came here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[01:42] | I don’t know how to talk to anyone else about it. | 我不知道要怎么跟别人说这事 |
[01:44] | You mean Annalise? | 你是指安娜丽丝吗 |
[01:46] | Yes. But everyone else, too. | 是 但也包括其他人 |
[01:49] | She died two days | 她在拒绝出庭作证的 |
[01:51] | after she failed to show up to testify. | 两天之后就死了 |
[01:52] | That’s not a coincidence. | 那不是巧合 |
[01:53] | I agree, but I’m a therapist, Wes, not the police. | 我同意 但我是心理医生 韦斯 不是警察 |
[01:56] | Yeah, but you can help me remember what happened. | 是 但你可以帮我想起发生的事 |
[02:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[02:01] | I have no one else. | 没其他人可以帮我了 |
[02:04] | It was a suicide. | 那是自杀 |
[02:04] | It was ruled a suicide, | 是被判定为自杀 |
[02:06] | and don’t tell me I’m supposed to believe that | 别跟我说我应该相信这个判定 |
[02:07] | after how much we proved the police lie all the time. | 我们已经反复证明了警察一直在说谎 |
[02:09] | Well, they didn’t lie about this. | 这件事上他们没说谎 |
[02:10] | You’re just saying that so I won’t tell Wes, | 你这么说只是为了不让我告诉韦斯 |
[02:12] | and I won’t, but at least tell me why I shouldn’t. | 我不会 但至少告诉我原因 |
[02:13] | Because it’s none of your business. | 因为这不关你的事 |
[02:15] | Well, it is now. | 现在跟我有关了 |
[02:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:17] | Because now you’re boyfriend and girlfriend? | 你们现在是男女朋友了么 |
[02:19] | You used up Frank, | 你利用完了弗兰克 |
[02:20] | so now you’re on to the next piece of damaged goods? | 现在要转向下一个受损物品了吗 |
[02:22] | The fact that you are so angry right now | 你现在太愤怒了 |
[02:23] | attacking me when I’m trying to help you, | 在我想帮你的时候还攻击我 |
[02:25] | it just proves you are hiding something. | 这说明你在隐瞒事实 |
[02:27] | Which is my right. | 那是我的权力 |
[02:28] | You’re not Wes. | 你不是韦斯 |
[02:29] | If he wants to ask me something, he needs to do it himself. | 如果他想问我什么 他得自己来 |
[02:31] | He thinks you hate him! | 他觉得你恨他 |
[02:32] | Well, then he needs to man up and get over it. | 那他得像个男人一样克服它 |
[02:34] | Okay. Let’s start with what you do remember. | 好 我们从你记得的事开始 |
[02:37] | You say she was involved with that trial, | 你说她牵扯到一个案件 |
[02:39] | so do you remember her ever talking about it with anyone? | 你记得她跟谁说过相关的事吗 |
[02:43] | A friend or someone on the phone maybe? | 或许跟朋友还是什么人打过电话 |
[02:46] | Pick a card. Any card. | 选一张 随便一张 |
[02:51] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:57] | – Now what? – Give it here, | -然后呢 -放回来 |
[02:58] | but make sure I don’t see it. | 但别让我看到 |
[03:02] | Now, I’m gonna guess which card, and — | 现在 我要猜是哪张了 |
[03:05] | Christophe. Don’t answer that! | 克里斯多夫 别应门 |
[03:10] | Is your mother home? | 你妈妈在家吗 |
[03:11] | Yes. What is this? | 在 什么事 |
[03:13] | I’m Agent Holt with Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 我是移民局的探员霍特 |
[03:16] | Are you Rose Edmond? | 你是萝斯·埃德蒙吗 |
[03:29] | Ms. Edmond. | 埃德蒙女士 |
[03:30] | I’m the lawyer with ICE. I’ll be handling your case. | 我是移民局的律师 我会处理你的案子 |
[03:34] | I’ve lived here for years. | 我在这儿住了很多年了 |
[03:36] | I don’t cause any trouble. | 我没惹过任何麻烦 |
[03:37] | I’m just a cleaning lady. | 我只是个清洁工 |
[03:39] | Well, that’s not all you are. | 那并不是全部 |
[03:45] | Let’s get started with your entrance into the U.S. | 我们从你进入美国开始吧 |
[03:49] | We have no record as to when you entered or… | 我们没有任何你入境的记录… |
[03:56] | Hey, it’s Wes. You know what to do. | 我是韦斯 请留言 |
[03:57] | I don’t care if you’re not talking to Annalise. | 我不在乎你还不想跟安娜丽丝说话 |
[03:59] | You need to get over here. | 你得过来 |
[04:00] | I can’t say why over the phone, but it involves Philip, so… | 我不能在电话里说原因 但跟菲利普有关 |
[04:05] | …call me back. | 回我电话 |
[04:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:09] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[04:10] | You mean you do? | 你是说你需要吧 |
[04:16] | You said you wanted to know me, even the bad things. | 你说你想了解我 包括不光彩的事 |
[04:18] | Because I never thought you’d admit | 那是因为我从没想过 |
[04:19] | to killing a pregnant sorority girl. | 你会杀一个怀孕的姐妹会姑娘 |
[04:22] | Everything that has happened, Sam dying, | 发生的所有事 山姆死去 |
[04:23] | whatever it is that happened to Rebecca, | 还有不管丽贝卡到底是怎么了 |
[04:25] | although something tells me you killed her, too. | 虽然有感觉告诉我你也杀了她 |
[04:27] | – I didn’t. – Great. | -我没有 -很好 |
[04:28] | There’s one thing going for you — | 至少有一件事上你没问题 |
[04:29] | if I can even believe that. | 如果我相信的话 |
[04:31] | Why would I lie about that now? | 事到如今我为什么还要为这个骗你 |
[04:32] | Because you want me to ignore what you did. | 因为你想让我忽略你做过的事 |
[04:35] | That’s not what I’m asking for. | 我不是要求那个 |
[04:36] | Then why are we down here? | 那我们在这里干什么 |
[04:37] | To find out if I told Annalise? Well, I didn’t. | 来查查我告诉安娜丽丝了没有吗 我没有 |
[04:40] | Wes either, so does that help, knowing your secret’s safe? | 也没告诉韦斯 知道你的秘密很安全你安心了吗 |
[04:42] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[04:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:52] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[04:59] | There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t lie to my clients. | 我每天都对我的委托人撒谎 |
[05:03] | Call it unethical or illegal. | 说我不道德也好 非法也罢 |
[05:05] | I just call it smart. | 我把这叫作明智 |
[05:09] | Shouldn’t we at least tell Nate? | 我们至少该告诉内特吧 |
[05:11] | Nate would only get the police involved. | 内特只会把警方牵扯进来 |
[05:12] | I thought he was the police. | 我还以为他就代表警方了 |
[05:13] | Let me think, damn it. | 让我想想 混蛋 |
[05:15] | Your job is to protect your client at all costs, | 你们的工作是不计代价保护委托人 |
[05:17] | from the prosecution to the judge, | 在公诉人 法官和失败的司法体系面前 |
[05:19] | our failed justice system, | 维护他们 |
[05:21] | but mostly, you protect them from themselves. | 但多数时候 你们要防止他们害了自己 |
[05:24] | What about Caleb? | 凯勒布怎么办 |
[05:25] | He’s alone in that mansion and he could — | 宅邸只有他一个人 他可能 |
[05:26] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[05:27] | You want to be the one that tells him | 你想亲自去告诉他 |
[05:28] | we’ve been playing him this whole time? | 我们一直在耍他吗 |
[05:29] | We took his money to find Philip, and now we have, | 他付钱委托我们找到菲利普 现在人找到了 |
[05:31] | in town and wanting to kill everyone. | 就在城里 还意图杀了所有人 |
[05:33] | How do we know he’s dangerous? | 为什么说他很危险 |
[05:34] | He tied up and tortured the Hapstalls | 他杀死哈普斯托夫妇之前 |
[05:36] | before he killed them. | 还把他们绑起来虐待 |
[05:37] | That means he’s pretty much a sociopath. | 这就说明他是个反社会分子 |
[05:38] | Psychopath. | 是精神病患者 |
[05:39] | They’re the ones that get off on violence. | 暴力让他们兴奋 |
[05:40] | Everyone stop talking. | 都别说了 |
[05:43] | Clients are some of the most stupid people you’ll ever meet. | 委托人是你们见过的最蠢的人 |
[05:45] | You give them too much information, | 告诉他们太多信息 |
[05:47] | they’ll act on it, | 他们就会擅自采取行动 |
[05:48] | and always in a way that bones you. | 而且通常都会给你带来麻烦 |
[05:51] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[05:53] | Please tell me that’s a reminder | 拜托告诉我这是你设的闹钟 |
[05:55] | to take your sex-with-Oliver pill. | 提醒你该和奥利弗爱爱了 |
[05:56] | Nope. It’s from our bestie. | 不是 是我们的好朋友发来的 |
[06:01] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[06:02] | When was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[06:04] | This morning! | 今天早上 |
[06:05] | I was just trying to be there for him. | 我只是想陪在他身边 |
[06:06] | You know, keep your enemies close. | 接近敌人 知己知彼 |
[06:09] | He was watching me. | 他在监视我 |
[06:10] | Everybody relax. | 大家都别紧张 |
[06:11] | It’s just him trying to freak us out. | 他只是为了让我们惊慌失措 |
[06:12] | Yeah, well, it’s working, isn’t it? | 他达到目的了 不是吗 |
[06:15] | We’re not safe anymore. | 我们都有危险 |
[06:16] | I am. I-I’ve never met him, | 我没有 我从来没见过他 |
[06:18] | and I’ve never been in any of his videos. | 也没在他的视频里出现过 |
[06:20] | Maybe we can use that. | 或许我们可以利用这一点 |
[06:21] | I’m like a safe house. | 我就像是个安全屋 |
[06:21] | We’re all fine as long as we’re all together. | 只要我们呆在一起就不会有事 |
[06:23] | Yeah, until he throws a pipe bomb through the window | 是啊 就等他一颗炸弹扔进窗户来 |
[06:24] | and blows us all up. | 把我们都炸飞 |
[06:25] | Here. Give it to me. | 够了 把东西给我 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:28] | No! No one can see this. | 不行 不能给其他人看 |
[06:29] | I’m not playing with our lives anymore. | 我不会再拿我们的性命来陪他玩了 |
[06:31] | Give me the damn computer! | 把那该死的电脑给我 |
[06:40] | Annalise Keating. What can I help you with? | 安娜丽丝·基廷 有什么我能效劳的吗 |
[06:42] | Philip Jessup. | 菲利普·杰瑟普 |
[06:43] | Wish I had something. | 爱莫能助 |
[06:44] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[06:46] | Now you do. | 现在就能了 |
[06:49] | He’s been watching us, me and my students, | 他一直在监视我们 我和我的学生 |
[06:52] | which means that my life as well as theirs are in danger. | 这意味着我们的人身安全受到了威胁 |
[06:55] | The FBI has a search out for Philip Jessup in Canada. | 联调局在加拿大搜捕菲利普·杰瑟普 |
[06:59] | Now you’re telling me he’s been in town this whole time? | 现在你告诉我他一直在城里 |
[07:01] | What’s on this laptop will prove that, | 电脑上的东西就是证据 |
[07:03] | as well as provide evidence that could help them locate him. | 他们还能通过这个找到他 |
[07:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:09] | Blanket immunity to cover me and my associates | 豁免权 豁免我和我的助手们 |
[07:11] | for anything related to the night Emily Sinclair died. | 在艾米莉·辛克莱尔死亡当晚做的任何事 |
[07:14] | Why would you need immunity for that night? | 你们为什么需要那一晚的豁免权 |
[07:16] | In case you misunderstand the evidence on this laptop. | 以防你误解了电脑上的证据 |
[07:18] | I put Catherine Hapstall away for that murder | 我以谋杀罪把凯瑟琳·哈普斯托抓了起来 |
[07:20] | based largely on your testimony. | 主要依据就是你的证词 |
[07:22] | No, based largely on her confession. | 不 主要依据是她的招供 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:25] | Whatever game this is | 不管你玩什么把戏 |
[07:26] | you’re trying to rope me into based solely on your word — | 别想仅凭一面之词就把我骗进你的局里 |
[07:29] | Then don’t believe me. | 那就别信我 |
[07:31] | Wait! | 等等 |
[07:50] | Sleepyhead. I called you like five times. | 懒虫 我都给你打了五个电话了 |
[07:51] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[07:52] | I’m just teasing. Any luck with Rose? | 我开玩笑的 萝斯那边有什么进展吗 |
[07:54] | We’re all good there. Just take the day off. | 一切正常 你今天休息吧 |
[07:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah. Go to a bar, get laid. Just leave me be. | 真的 去喝一杯 干一炮 别来烦我 |
[08:15] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[08:19] | Did you eat? | 吃了没 |
[08:21] | I was just ordering room service. | 我正打算叫客房服务 |
[08:24] | I, uh, fly all the way here. | 我大老远飞来这里 |
[08:26] | I was kind of hoping we could do something better | 还期待着能干点其他的呢 |
[08:28] | than overpriced hotel food. | 而不是吃昂贵的酒店餐 |
[08:29] | It’s on the client. | 委托人买单 |
[08:31] | Right. Big spenders, I see. | 好吧 土豪啊 看出来了 |
[08:33] | Yes, I’d like the Cobb salad and Earl Grey tea, and, uh… | 对 我要科布沙拉和伯爵茶 还有 |
[08:38] | Same. | 和你一样 |
[08:39] | Two of each. | 各来两份 |
[08:40] | Oh, and a bottle of Riesling. | 再来一瓶里斯令葡萄酒 |
[08:42] | Your best. | 要你们这最好的 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | I feel like the devil. | 我感觉自己像恶魔 |
[08:48] | Did it work? | 成了吗 |
[08:50] | She’s thinking about it. | 她还在考虑 |
[08:52] | She’ll say yes. | 她会同意的 |
[08:54] | My point is I might have to go to church | 我想说的是 我可能该去教堂 |
[08:55] | so I can atone for my sins. | 弥补一下我的罪过 |
[08:58] | Mm. You have to believe in God for that. | 那你得先信上帝 |
[09:00] | Or maybe you do now. | 还是你现在信了 |
[09:01] | Oh. Please. | 得了吧 |
[09:07] | Wow, you haven’t aged at all. | 你一点都没老 |
[09:09] | That’s because you just saw me. | 因为你刚见过我 |
[09:11] | It was three years ago, Annalise. | 上次见你都三年前了 安娜丽丝 |
[09:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:15] | I like the braids. | 我喜欢你的辫子 |
[09:18] | You still don’t know how to take a compliment. | 你还是不知道怎么回应称赞 |
[09:26] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[09:29] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:40] | Please tell me you just got fat. | 告诉我你只是胖了 |
[09:44] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[09:45] | Why can’t you just ask her these questions? | 你为什么不直接问她这些问题 |
[09:47] | I’m not here about Annalise. I’m here about my mother. | 我不是来谈安娜丽丝的 我是来谈我妈妈的 |
[09:50] | See, those two people, though. | 看 还是那两个人 |
[09:51] | Your relationship with Annalise, | 你和安娜丽丝的关系 |
[09:53] | from what I can tell, is very muddy | 我觉得很纠缠不清 |
[09:55] | and in some ways feels maternal. | 可以说像母子关系 |
[09:56] | No. You’re saying that, not me. | 不 是你这么说 我没有 |
[10:00] | Or there’s something you’re scared to tell me. | 或者你有事情不敢告诉我 |
[10:04] | You study the law. | 你学法律的 |
[10:05] | You know anything you say here is protected. | 你知道你说的一切都受保护 |
[10:08] | Unless I’m gonna do harm to myself or someone else. | 除非我会伤害自己或他人 |
[10:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:15] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[10:16] | I should just talk to the police about this, not you. | 我该去跟警察谈这事 而不是你 |
[10:20] | I’m sorry for wasting your time. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[10:21] | Wes. | 韦斯 |
[10:31] | 来电 劳拉 | |
[10:38] | I want to see you, too. | 我也想见你 |
[10:41] | Caleb? | 凯勒布 |
[10:43] | Uh…dinner at your place? | 在你家吃晚饭 |
[10:45] | Yeah. Be there at 8:00. | 行 八点到 |
[10:47] | I’ll have dinner waiting… | 我等你吃晚饭 还有… |
[10:50] | and dessert. | 饭后甜点 |
[10:51] | Uh, are you sure that’s a good idea? | 这样真的好吗 |
[10:52] | – Yeah, why wouldn’t it be? – No reason. | -为什么不好 -不为什么 |
[10:54] | It’s just, I was thinking… | 只是 我觉得… |
[10:56] | maybe you should stay somewhere else for a little | 你也许应该暂时待在别的地方 |
[10:58] | in case Philip came back. | 以免菲利普回来 |
[10:59] | No! Abort! Abort! | 不 停 停 |
[11:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:02] | Did Annalise find something? | 安娜丽丝有发现了吗 |
[11:03] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[11:06] | Uh, Annalise just got here, | 安娜丽丝刚到 |
[11:07] | and she needs me, so, talk later. | 她要我见我 回头再说 |
[11:10] | Way to resist the magical penis. | 很难拒绝神奇的老二 |
[11:11] | It is magical — and pretty. | 他老二确实神奇 还漂亮 |
[11:13] | Okay, not everyone wants to hear about that. | 行了 不是每个人都想听 |
[11:15] | Why hasn’t she called yet? | 她怎么还没打电话 |
[11:17] | No news is good news. | 没消息就是好消息 |
[11:18] | Since when? | 是吗 |
[11:20] | See? That’s her. | 看 她打来的 |
[11:23] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[11:24] | He’s getting approval right now. | 他正在申请 |
[11:25] | She’s waiting on approval. | 她在等批准 |
[11:27] | – Approval from who? – Why is it taking so long? | -谁的批准 -怎么谈了这么久 |
[11:28] | Tell them to relax. | 告诉他们放松 |
[11:30] | You think that ever works? | 你觉得这话有用吗 |
[11:33] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:36] | Hi. | 喂 |
[11:36] | You at the D.A.’s office right now? | 你现在在地检办公室吗 |
[11:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:39] | We just got a call about being ready | 我们刚接到通知 |
[11:40] | to serve a search warrant on your house | 马上要依据搜查令去你家 |
[11:41] | for evidence about Sinclair. | 搜查辛克莱尔案的证据 |
[11:43] | I’m here about Philip. They’ve given me immunity. | 我来处理菲利普的事 他们给了我豁免权 |
[11:45] | No, they’re playing you, Annalise. | 不 他们在耍你 安娜丽丝 |
[11:48] | You are in luck. | 算你走运 |
[11:50] | The D.A. is open to granting the immunity deal. | 地检批准了豁免协议 |
[11:52] | How generous. | 真大方 |
[11:53] | I just need to get some routine information | 我只需要问你些常规信息 |
[11:55] | to fill in the blanks. | 来填表格 |
[11:58] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话 |
[11:59] | Bonnie, it’s me. | 邦尼 是我 |
[12:00] | Did you hear back from Denver? | 丹沃有消息了吗 |
[12:01] | I’m sitting with him now. | 我就在他旁边 |
[12:02] | Turns out when I say “immunity deal,” | 结果我说的”豁免协议” |
[12:04] | he hears “search warrant.” | 他听成了”搜查令” |
[12:06] | The cops are coming to raid the house. | 警方要来搜查我家了 |
[12:07] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[12:08] | They’ll be there soon, so here’s what you do. | 他们马上就到 你们要这么做 |
[12:10] | Shred everything. | 销毁所有文件 |
[12:12] | You’re asking us to shred files | 你当着助理检察官的面 |
[12:14] | while you’re in front of the A.D.A.? | 让我们毁掉文件 |
[12:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:16] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:18] | For the record, I thought that this was a bad idea. | 郑重声明 我觉得这样不好 |
[12:21] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[12:22] | So, we do nothing. | 我们什么都不做 |
[12:23] | Exactly. Burn it all down. | 没错 全部毁掉 |
[12:25] | Destruction of evidence | 合法的前置搜查之前 |
[12:26] | before a valid premise search is a felony. | 毁灭证据是重罪 |
[12:28] | There is no felony if there’s no proof, | 没有证据罪名就不成立 |
[12:30] | and I’m guessing we have time | 我想我们还有时间 |
[12:31] | since you don’t have the judge’s signature on the warrant yet. | 因为你还没让法官在搜查令上签字 |
[12:33] | The judge hasn’t signed the warrant. | 法官还没签搜查令 |
[12:36] | Find the judge on duty for emergency search warrants. | 找到负责紧急搜查令的法官 |
[12:40] | We got the po-po out front. | 门外有警车 |
[12:41] | Judge Hamilton is on call for warrants. | 汉密尔顿法官负责搜查令 |
[12:43] | Who’s his clerk? | 他的书记员是谁 |
[12:45] | This is Troy Williams. | 我是特洛伊·威廉姆斯 |
[12:47] | I am calling from Judge Hamilton’s office. | 这里是汉密尔顿法官办公室 |
[12:50] | Yep, he just signed the warrant. | 是 他刚签了搜查令 |
[12:51] | Your, uh, your team should have a copy any minute. | 你们随时会收到副本 |
[12:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[12:58] | Is it signed? | 签了吗 |
[13:00] | Good. Go in the house now. | 很好 现在进去 |
[13:02] | And I want evidence of any tampering, any obstruction. | 我要所有妨碍或干扰调查的证据 |
[13:05] | We got a signed search warrant | 我们有签发的搜查令 |
[13:07] | gives us immediate access to these premises. | 有权即刻进屋搜查 |
[13:08] | – Where’s our copy? – On the way. | -我要看复件 -就在路上 |
[13:10] | You want to play tough guy, | 你要来硬的 |
[13:11] | or you gonna let me do my job? | 还是让我做分内的事 |
[13:15] | Is this Troy? | 特洛伊吗 |
[13:16] | I’m here at Annalise Keating’s office | 这是安娜丽丝·基廷的办公室 |
[13:18] | where the police are executing a search warrant. | 这里有警察说他们在执行搜查令 |
[13:20] | I was hoping we could get verbal confirmation | 我希望得到口头确认 |
[13:22] | on the judge’s approval on this. | 知道这事有法官同意 |
[13:25] | Oh, the judge didn’t sign off on any warrant? | 法官没有签发任何搜查令 |
[13:30] | Your Honor, I was assured | 法官阁下 有人告诉我 |
[13:31] | we had your signature. I — | 您已经签字了 我 |
[13:32] | No, no, of course not. I — | 不 不 当然不是 我 |
[13:34] | Y-Yes, sir, I underst– | 好的 先生 我明… |
[13:38] | Everything in that house turned into fruit of the poisonous tree | 你那些警察非法闯入房子的那一刻 |
[13:40] | the second your officers entered it illegally. | 里面所有东西都变成了非法证据 |
[13:43] | So, you’ve got two options. | 现在你有两个选择 |
[13:45] | Either I sue your ass for abuse of authority… | 要么我起诉你滥用职权 |
[13:49] | or you give me immunity | 要么你给我豁免权 |
[13:52] | and get the evidence you want from this computer. | 然后从这台电脑上拿走你想要的证据 |
[14:05] | Want one? | 要来一杯吗 |
[14:08] | Right. | 对 |
[14:08] | Just the first item on a long list | 这是很多你现在不能做的事的 |
[14:10] | of things you can’t do now. | 其中之一 |
[14:13] | I should’ve told you. | 我该早点告诉你 |
[14:15] | Yep. | 没错 |
[14:18] | I kept thinking something bad will happen. | 我总想着会有不好的事情发生 |
[14:21] | So, why bother you with the news | 所以既然这个消息不久就失实了 |
[14:23] | if I’m only gonna take it back later? | 我干吗要拿它来烦你呢 |
[14:26] | Nothing bad’s gonna happen. | 不会发生不好的事 |
[14:28] | You don’t know that. | 谁知道呢 |
[14:30] | The size of that bump tells me | 看你那团的大小 |
[14:31] | it could fall out of here right now | 它马上就可能掉下来 |
[14:32] | and live a long and happy life. | 然后过上幸福快乐的生活 |
[14:39] | Is it Sam’s? | 是山姆的吗 |
[14:42] | How am I supposed to know with all the secrets you keep? | 你有那么多秘密 我怎么可能知道 |
[14:44] | It’s Sam’s, and it’s a he. | 是山姆的 而且是个男孩 |
[14:47] | A mini Sam. | 小山姆 |
[14:50] | – Lovely. – Don’t do that. | -真可爱 -别这样 |
[14:59] | This is Annalise. | 我是安娜丽丝 |
[15:00] | Tell me what your play is | 移民局要把证人送回海地 |
[15:01] | after Immigration has shipped our witness back to Haiti. | 说说你还有什么打算 |
[15:05] | They’re not shipping her anywhere. | 他们哪儿也不会送她去 |
[15:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[15:07] | Because I’m the one who put her in there. | 因为是我让她被抓走的 |
[15:11] | How’d you find out? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:12] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[15:13] | Reassure me. | 跟我保证 |
[15:14] | She is gonna show up this time, correct? | 这次她会出现 对吗 |
[15:17] | Well, clearly I’m doing everything | 我显然在尽我所能 |
[15:18] | – I can to make that happen. – Good. | -做到这点 -很好 |
[15:20] | No need for me to keep bothering, then. | 那我就不必再打扰你了 |
[15:26] | Client? | 委托人吗 |
[15:29] | Is something wrong? | 出问题了吗 |
[15:31] | No. | 没有 |
[15:32] | I’m out on a limb here, too, Annalise. | 我也有风险 安娜丽丝 |
[15:34] | Exactly. That’s why the less you know, the better. | 确实有 所以你知道得越少越好 |
[15:36] | Right. That should be your motto. | 是啊 你真该拿这句话当座右铭 |
[15:43] | 《克利夫兰新闻》 因儿子面临谋杀指控 马奥尼对冲基金管理公司遭受损失 | |
[16:01] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 你怎么不回我电话 |
[16:05] | Okay. No. | 好吧 别了 |
[16:06] | No more of this, especially not today. | 别再忙这个了 尤其是今天 |
[16:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:09] | My message, if you listened, | 你听了我的留言就会知道 |
[16:11] | was that Philip is back and he’s stalking us. | 菲利普回来了 而且在跟踪我们 |
[16:12] | You need to come to Annalise’s. | 你要来安娜丽丝家 |
[16:14] | – I can’t go there. – Did you not hear me? | -我不能去那儿 -你没听见吗 |
[16:15] | A serial killer is on the loose! | 有个连环杀手正逍遥法外 |
[16:17] | And Annalise is the reason my mom is dead. | 我妈是因为安娜丽丝才死的 |
[16:19] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[16:22] | You talked to her? | 你跟她谈了 |
[16:24] | She asked me where we went, so I told her — | 她问我们去哪儿了 我就告诉她了 |
[16:28] | You didn’t have the right. | 你无权这么做 |
[16:29] | She’ll tell you what you want to know if you ask her. | 你想知道什么就问她 她会告诉你的 |
[16:31] | She said that to my face. | 她自己跟我说的 |
[16:32] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[16:34] | No, I didn’t tell her anything we found. | 我没告诉她我们找到了什么 |
[16:35] | I trusted you. | 亏我还信任你 |
[16:36] | Please, you just need to talk to her. | 拜托 你只需要跟她谈谈 |
[16:38] | – Get out! – You are not safe here. | -滚出去 -你在这儿不安全 |
[16:41] | I’m not safe anywhere. | 我到哪儿都不安全 |
[16:42] | And definitely not around you. | 在你附近我肯定不安全 |
[16:44] | Get the hell out. | 滚出去 |
[16:58] | Hola, chica. Welcome to mi safe-o casa. | 你好 美女 欢迎来我的肮全屋 |
[17:01] | Safe-a casa? | 还是安全屋 |
[17:02] | Guarida. You made appetizers? | 洞穴 你做了开胃菜 |
[17:04] | Yeah. It’d be a pretty lame sleepover without pizza bites. | 没错 要是没小口披萨 过夜肯定没劲 |
[17:07] | Where’s Wes? | 韦斯在哪 |
[17:08] | He thinks he’s safe at home. | 他觉得自己在家就很安全 |
[17:10] | Uh, there’s an opt-out button for this little slumber party? | 还可以选择不来过夜吗 |
[17:13] | Nope, because I didn’t feel like | 不可以 因为我不希望 |
[17:14] | letting you get murdered tonight. | 你今晚遇害 |
[17:15] | Okay, Mr. Over-reacter. | 好吧 反应过激先生 |
[17:17] | He’s not overreacting. | 他这不是反应过激 |
[17:18] | Philip’s killed three people in cold blood. | 菲利普已经残忍地杀了三个人 |
[17:20] | – Allegedly. – Okay, | -据称罢了 -好了 |
[17:21] | let’s stop debating about why we’re here | 我们别争辩来这儿的原因了 |
[17:22] | and instead enjoy these tasty treats | 好好享受亚设给我们准备的 |
[17:25] | that Asher’s prepared for us. | 这些美味 |
[17:27] | Yeah. That’s right, yo. | 没错 你说得对 |
[17:29] | Let’s hop on the pizza bite train. | 快跳上小口披萨列车 |
[17:31] | Hey, Laurel, you’re the calm one here. | 劳拉 你是最冷静的一个 |
[17:34] | Do you think we’re in actual physical danger right now? | 你觉得我们现在真的有人身危险吗 |
[17:37] | Do you think I would be sleeping on a couch if I didn’t? | 如果没有的话 我怎么会睡沙发呢 |
[17:41] | Okay, maybe Stanford is our best option. | 好吧 或许去斯坦福是最佳选择 |
[17:44] | Stanford? | 斯坦福 |
[17:45] | What the hell does that have to do with anything? | 斯坦福跟这事有什么关系 |
[17:49] | To the end, however it comes first. | 致结局 不管是怎样的 |
[17:52] | Philip’s knife or the feds throwing us in jail. | 菲利普的刀或者当局把我们送进监狱 |
[18:03] | So, we gonna talk about it? | 所以需要谈谈吗 |
[18:07] | You’re here with me rather than home | 你选择和我在这里 |
[18:09] | banging your girlfriend. | 而不是回家上你的女友 |
[18:11] | Yeah, she wanted to go to a slumber party. | 没什么 她想去睡衣派对 |
[18:13] | So, you two aren’t fighting? | 你们俩没在闹别扭吗 |
[18:18] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[18:21] | When are you getting back together with doucheface? | 你什么时候会和二货脸和好 |
[18:22] | No, that… | 别… |
[18:26] | Let’s not talk about them tonight, okay? | 我们今晚还是不谈他们为好 |
[18:30] | We had lives before we met them. | 在认识他们之前我们也有过自己的生活 |
[18:32] | – Way better lives. – Right? | -而且活得好多了 -对吧 |
[18:34] | Okay, maybe not way better, but… | 好吧 也许也没那么好 但… |
[18:38] | We weren’t covered in blood, at least. | 至少手上没沾上血 |
[18:42] | To the end. | 敬结局 |
[18:44] | To the end. | 敬结局 |
[18:58] | You’re not gonna get in. | 你进不去的 |
[19:01] | Stanford only takes, like, 10 transfers a year, | 斯坦福每年只接收10名左右的转校生 |
[19:04] | and I know your ranking can’t be better than mine. | 而你的排名肯定在我后面 |
[19:06] | What’s your ranking? | 你排第几 |
[19:11] | You first. | 你先说 |
[19:19] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[19:31] | Don’t go. | 别去 |
[19:34] | What? | 什么 |
[19:36] | I can’t survive here all alone. | 我没办法一个人在这里生存下去 |
[19:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:49] | I won’t get in. | 我进不去的 |
[20:01] | You need to catch up. | 你得把没喝的补上 |
[20:02] | You know you want to. | 你也想这么做 |
[20:13] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 所以我才不想告诉你 |
[20:15] | I knew you’d do this. | 我就知道你会这么做 |
[20:18] | Do what? | 我做什么了 |
[20:19] | Judge me. | 评判我 |
[20:20] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:21] | Don’t put that on me. | 别怪到我身上来 |
[20:22] | You’re judging yourself right now, and you know that. | 你在自我评判 这点你很清楚 |
[20:24] | Of course I am. Of course I am. | 当然了 当然了 |
[20:26] | Which is why I don’t need you to do it, too. | 所以我不需要你也这么做 |
[20:29] | What do you want from me? | 那你想让我怎样 |
[20:31] | Tell you you’re glowing, throw you a shower? | 告诉你你真是容光焕发 为你举办洗礼 |
[20:33] | I’m terrified, and out of everyone, you should get that. | 我很恐慌 别人不清楚没关系 你应该懂 |
[20:35] | Oh, I get that. I-I do. | 我懂 真的 |
[20:37] | My question is, why do you need me to talk about that | 但我想问的是 为什么你要找我聊 |
[20:40] | and not your husband? | 而不是去找你老公 |
[20:41] | You never met him. You don’t get to hate him. | 你没见过他 不能讨厌他 |
[20:42] | I don’t hate him. | 我不讨厌他 |
[20:43] | I just think he’s unprofessional. | 我只是觉得他很不专业 |
[20:45] | And yes, we all do unethical things. | 当然 我们都在做缺乏职业道德的事 |
[20:47] | Us right now, for example. | 比如说 我们现在这样 |
[20:49] | But it doesn’t mean I have to like the man. | 但这不意味着我得喜欢那个男的 |
[20:51] | Okay, well, that’s fine. | 好吧 没关系 |
[20:52] | Don’t like him, but at least be honest about the reason why. | 别喜欢他 但至少要坦诚原因 |
[20:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:58] | I left you before I met him. | 我在遇到他之前就离开你了 |
[20:59] | No, you went to therapy with him because of us. | 不 是因为我俩的事你才去找他做治疗的 |
[21:02] | You give yourself too much credit. | 你太高估自己了 |
[21:03] | Fine, fine, it wasn’t me. | 好吧 不是因为我 |
[21:04] | It was the fact that I had a vagina. | 是因为我是个女人 |
[21:06] | Oh, God, this has got so boring! | 老天 这真是太烦人了 |
[21:10] | Just say it, Annalise. | 说吧 安娜丽丝 |
[21:11] | You didn’t have the nerve to tell me back then, | 你那时候没胆子说 |
[21:13] | but I-I need you to say it now. | 现在我要你说出来 |
[21:14] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[21:16] | That you got scared. | 说你害怕了 |
[21:19] | That’s why you left me. | 这才是你离开我的原因 |
[21:20] | No, I left you because I’m not gay. | 不 我离开你是因为我不是同性恋 |
[21:24] | Bull. | 说谎 |
[21:26] | All right? | 是吗 |
[21:28] | I needed something in my life, someone who loved me. | 我需要某件东西 需要有人爱我 |
[21:31] | You did that, and I loved you back. | 你爱了 所以我也回应了你 |
[21:34] | But not in a way that either of us deserved. | 但那方式对我们来说都不对 |
[21:36] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[21:37] | It means you live your life, I live mine, straight or gay, | 我是说你过你的 我过我的 无论是直是弯 |
[21:40] | whatever you want to call it. | 无论你想怎么说 |
[21:40] | I am gay. That’s — that’s what I call it. | 我是弯的 我就这么承认了 |
[21:43] | – All right. – And so do the women I’ve happily been with | -好吧 -那些自你像个胆小鬼一样 |
[21:45] | – since you ran away like – Okay, then we | -跑掉之后 与我一起 -好啊 那我们 |
[21:47] | – some scared little girl! – both moved on, good for us. | -愉快生活的女人也是 -都放下了 这很好 |
[21:50] | Stop blaming me for your loneliness. | 别再因为你的孤独而怪我 |
[22:02] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[22:06] | I know you never forgave me. | 我知道你从没原谅过我 |
[22:18] | That’s me. | 是我的 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:31] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[22:37] | Rose asked to see me. | 萝斯要见我 |
[22:42] | You sit there, say you can help me if I do what you want. | 你说如果我照你说的做 你就能帮我 |
[22:46] | But what about when I tell them | 但如果我告诉他们 |
[22:48] | what you are threatening me with? | 你是怎么威胁我的 又会如何 |
[22:49] | Destroying my life, my son’s life | 要毁了我和我儿子的生活 |
[22:53] | because Annalise has asked you to. | 因为安娜丽丝让你这么做 |
[22:57] | Your son’s a citizen, Rose. | 你儿子是合法公民 萝斯 |
[22:58] | He gets to stay here if he wants to. | 如果他想他可以留在这里 |
[23:01] | The same rules don’t apply for you, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 你就不行了 |
[23:19] | I will do it. | 我会照你说的做 |
[23:22] | Good. I’ll have you transported to the courthouse tomorrow. | 很好 我明天会把你转移到法院去 |
[23:24] | – No. I go home tonight. – No, I can’t — | -不 我今晚要回家 -不 我不能… |
[23:26] | My son has been waiting outside. He knows nothing. | 我儿子一直在外面等我 他什么都不知道 |
[23:29] | So, think about what all of this is doing to him. | 想想这些会对他产生什么影响 |
[23:33] | Let me take him home. | 让我带他回家 |
[23:45] | Mom! | 妈 |
[23:51] | Are they gonna take you? | 他们会把你带走吗 |
[23:53] | No. Mommy fix it. | 不 妈妈搞定了 |
[23:55] | No more problems. | 没问题了 |
[24:22] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[24:23] | Why can’t you just ask her these questions? | 你为什么不直接问她这些问题 |
[24:26] | We’re not flying to Ohio when I can just ask Annalise. | 我们不用飞去俄亥俄 可以直接找安娜丽丝 |
[24:29] | She doesn’t want to see you. | 她不想见你 |
[24:30] | I think you ruined me. | 我认为你毁了我 |
[24:32] | Get out. | 出去 |
[24:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:57] | It’s Wes. You there? | 我是韦斯 你在吗 |
[25:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:10] | Thank you for letting me stay. | 谢谢你让我留下 |
[25:11] | Stop it. | 得了吧 |
[25:12] | Oh, could’ve stayed at a hotel. | 我本可以住旅馆的 |
[25:15] | But you want a professional to protect you. | 但你想要专业人士来保护你 |
[25:19] | I know. | 我明白的 |
[25:22] | I do got a bone to pick with you. | 不过我确实要跟你算算账 |
[25:25] | You should’ve called the minute he sent that video of us. | 他发给你们录像时你就应该找我 |
[25:28] | You would’ve had the SWAT team | 那你会让特警队 |
[25:30] | standing guard outside my house. | 把我的房子守得死死的 |
[25:31] | So you’d rather just have the D.A.’s office come after you? | 所以你宁愿让地检办公室咬着你不放 |
[25:34] | I have immunity. | 我有豁免权的 |
[25:37] | Let’s hope. | 但愿吧 |
[25:39] | I shouldn’t complain. | 不过我不该抱怨 |
[25:41] | It’s nice to have another body to keep me warm. | 有另一个身体温暖着自己真好 |
[25:43] | Another body? | 另一个身体 |
[25:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:46] | Another beautiful, brilliant body. | 是另一个美丽 性感的身体 |
[25:55] | Besides, if anyone is the body here, it’s you. | 要说这样的身体 应该是你才对 |
[26:38] | 疑似谋杀 主要犯罪嫌疑人 受害人十二岁的儿子 | |
[26:54] | This doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[26:55] | Your students were at the crime scene | 你的学生在我的助理检察官被谋杀当晚 |
[26:57] | the night my A.D.A. was murdered. | 出现在犯罪现场 |
[26:58] | There’s no time stamp on the video. | 这段录像没有标记时间 |
[27:00] | Who knows what night it was? | 谁知道那是哪天夜里 |
[27:00] | Why were they running from the house? | 那他们为什么要从房子里跑出来 |
[27:02] | I’m not a detective. | 我又不是侦探 |
[27:03] | Use these e-mails to find Philip. | 用这些邮件找到菲利普 |
[27:05] | Make a name for yourself. | 扬名立万去吧 |
[27:06] | This could still be a win for you. | 这对你来说仍然可能是一场胜利 |
[27:08] | He might have more footage, Annalise, | 他手里可能有更多录像 安娜丽丝 |
[27:10] | none of which will be covered by your immunity. | 那些可都不在你的豁免权之内 |
[27:12] | So who knows, huh? | 所以谁知道呢 |
[27:14] | Maybe we’ll get to see the rest | 也许我们很快就可以知道 |
[27:14] | of what happened that night real soon. | 那晚还发生了什么 |
[27:19] | You should be a writer. | 你该去当作家 |
[27:21] | You’re good at making up stories. | 这么会编故事 |
[27:27] | Holy schnikeys. Philip just sent an e-mail. | 我的天 菲利普给我发了封邮件 |
[27:30] | Look. | 你们看 |
[27:34] | Oh, my God, is that last night? | 天哪 这是昨晚吗 |
[27:36] | I stayed up all night. It couldn’t be. | 不可能 我昨天一夜没睡 |
[27:40] | You just got punk’d! | 你们上当了 |
[27:42] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[27:44] | You should’ve seen your face. | 你们真该看看自己的脸 |
[27:45] | You were like, “Ooh.” | 完全被吓傻了 |
[27:46] | – Is everyone here? – Did they find Philip? | -都在吗 -他们找到菲利普了吗 |
[27:48] | No, but we’ve got immunity — | 没有 但是我们得到了豁免权 |
[27:50] | if we all keep quiet. | 前提是我们都管好自己的嘴 |
[27:53] | Now, they’re gonna come after me and each of you… | 现在开始他们会咬紧我和你们每一个 |
[27:55] | ask questions, play to your weaknesses, | 问很多问题 寻找你们的弱点 |
[27:57] | but it won’t work as long as everyone in this room | 但只要这屋里的每个人都管好自己的嘴 |
[28:00] | keeps their mouth shut. | 他们就不会成功 |
[28:02] | That means no one talks to their priest, | 也就是说 你们不可以和神父 |
[28:04] | their sex buddies, boyfriends, hookers, no one. | 炮友 男朋友 妓女或任何人说任何事 |
[28:08] | That speech would work if we were all here. | 你这番话管用的前提是大家都在这 |
[28:13] | Enough about your boyfriend. | 别再提你男朋友了 |
[28:17] | Wes, this is an initial report. | 韦斯 这只是一份初步报告 |
[28:19] | Later they ruled it a suicide. | 随后他们把它判定为自杀 |
[28:20] | Peritraumatic dissociation. | 创伤后精神分裂 |
[28:22] | In the aftermath of a traumatic event, | 经历过创伤性事件后 |
[28:24] | people can get amnesia. | 人们可能会失忆 |
[28:24] | That is true, but — | 是的 但是 |
[28:26] | I remember standing over her holding the knife. | 我记得我拿着刀站在她旁边 |
[28:28] | A false memory you might have created | 那可能只是你为了使这份报告 |
[28:30] | to make sense of this report. | 看起来合理而创造的伪记忆 |
[28:31] | Or I’m remembering it exactly right. | 或者这就是我准确无误的记忆 |
[28:33] | Then look at the facts, Wes. | 那你回想一下 韦斯 |
[28:34] | What happened that day? Were you arrested? | 那天发生什么了 你被逮捕了吗 |
[28:36] | Charged for her murder, assigned a lawyer? | 被起诉谋杀了吗 有分派给你律师吗 |
[28:43] | She’s gonna do it. | 她会做的 |
[28:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:49] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[28:55] | Let’s… | 我们 |
[28:57] | not do the whole apology thing. | 就不要互相道歉了 |
[28:59] | Let’s forget we ever said anything | 忘记我们说过的话 |
[29:01] | and just go out for a nice meal or something. | 出去吃顿好的或者干点什么 |
[29:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:12] | The baby. | 这个孩子 |
[29:13] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[29:14] | No. | 没有 |
[29:15] | Not with it. | 它没有问题 |
[29:18] | With me. | 是我有 |
[29:23] | Miscarriages were easier, you know, | 流产会让我更好受一些 |
[29:24] | because I didn’t have to worry, but now this. | 最起码我不用再担心了 但是现在 |
[29:30] | He wants to live, and I… | 他想要出生 而我 |
[29:37] | I’m not ready. I don’t think I’m ready. | 我还没准备好 我不认为我准备好了 |
[29:44] | You are going to be a great mother. | 你会成为一个好母亲的 |
[29:46] | I don’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[29:47] | Why wouldn’t you be? | 为什么不会呢 |
[29:50] | You’ve kicked the ass of every other challenge in your life. | 你成功战胜了生命中的每一次挑战 |
[29:54] | Your childhood, Harvard… | 你的童年 哈佛 |
[29:58] | lesbianism. | 女同性恋 |
[30:03] | You can always give him away. | 你还可以把他送走 |
[30:06] | If it turns out you don’t like the whole parenting thing, | 如果最后发现自己确实不喜欢为人母 |
[30:08] | there are tons of people who really want a baby. | 还有那么多人想要孩子呢 |
[30:11] | I want a baby. | 我想要孩子 |
[30:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:17] | It means you’re ready. | 这说明你准备好了 |
[30:24] | Do you really not care where he is? | 你真的不在乎他在哪吗 |
[30:25] | Laurel, I won’t say it again. | 劳拉 我不会再重复了 |
[30:28] | Is it because you had something to do | 是不是因为 |
[30:29] | with his mother being killed? | 你与他母亲的被害有关 |
[30:30] | What did I say? | 我说过什么 |
[30:33] | There is a reason why you are not telling him the truth. | 你不告诉他实情肯定是有原因的 |
[30:38] | Maybe someone hid the evidence. | 也许有人隐藏了证据 |
[30:40] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[30:42] | Someone who wanted to protect me. | 某个试图保护我的人 |
[30:43] | No one would do that. | 没有人会干这种事的 |
[30:45] | Besides, you told me yourself | 再说 你自己也说过 |
[30:46] | you remembered coming home from school | 你记得当天放学回家后 |
[30:48] | that day to find your mom. | 发现你母亲倒在血泊中 |
[30:49] | You told me that in our first session. | 这是我们第一次谈话的时候你告诉我的 |
[30:50] | Yeah, well, there’s other things | 是 但我做过很多事 |
[30:52] | I’ve done I haven’t told you about. | 却并没有告诉你 |
[30:55] | What does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[30:57] | I know what you and Frank do to people. | 我知道你跟弗兰克做的那些事 |
[31:00] | What do we do? | 我们做什么了 |
[31:02] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[31:09] | You know. | 你心里有数 |
[31:11] | Why don’t you say it? | 那你为什么不说出来 |
[31:15] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[31:18] | Or are you just upset because we cover up murders | 还是说你不爽我们一次又一次地掩盖谋杀 |
[31:20] | to save your asses again and again, | 保你们的小命 |
[31:24] | and this is what you call a thank you? | 而你就是这样感谢我们的 |
[31:25] | All I’m asking you to do | 我只希望你 |
[31:27] | is to talk to him, make him come here. | 找他谈谈 让他过来 |
[31:30] | Otherwise he could get hurt | 不然他会受到伤害 |
[31:32] | or hurt himself or say too much. | 或是伤害自己 又或者说漏嘴 |
[31:37] | But that’s not on me anymore. | 但那已经不是我的问题了 |
[31:40] | It’s on you. | 现在这是你的问题 |
[31:45] | I’m not the person you think I am. | 我不像你想象的那么好 |
[31:47] | And I can’t tell you what that means or what I’ve done, | 但我不能向你解释 也不能告诉你我做过的事 |
[31:50] | so don’t ask me. | 所以别问我 |
[31:51] | Just… | 你就 |
[31:56] | You need to believe me when I say it’s possible… | 你需要相信我所说的 |
[32:00] | I could’ve killed her. | 她有可能是我杀的 |
[32:07] | I don’t want to leave. | 我不想走 |
[32:08] | You said everything was okay! | 你说过都没事了 |
[32:10] | I lied, okay? We’re not safe here. | 我骗了你 知道吗 我们在这不安全 |
[32:12] | So help me pack. | 快帮我收拾 |
[32:14] | I’m not going to push you to explain. | 我不会逼你做出解释 |
[32:17] | But I do want you to at least consider the possibility | 但我希望你至少考虑一下 这件事有可能 |
[32:20] | that you didn’t do this, | 不是你干的 |
[32:22] | that this is your brain making things up. | 只是你的大脑在虚构事实 |
[32:25] | We’ll find a motel, maybe one with a pool. | 我们找个旅馆住下 也许还能找个带泳池的 |
[32:27] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[32:28] | We just live in a motel for the rest of our lives? | 我们后半辈子就住在旅馆里吗 |
[32:30] | No. | 不 |
[32:31] | We’ll — we’ll get a place, | 我们 我们会找个房子 |
[32:32] | nicer than any we’ve had so far. | 比之前住过的都好 |
[32:34] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[32:36] | Stop this, okay? I made up my mind. | 别再说了好吗 我已经决定了 |
[32:38] | Someday you will understand, | 有一天你会理解的 |
[32:39] | but today, I need you to listen to me. | 但今天你得听我的 |
[32:42] | Christophe, come back here! | 克里斯多夫 回来 |
[32:44] | Christophe! | 克里斯多夫 |
[32:45] | Christophe! | 克里斯多夫 |
[32:47] | You’re tired and upset and traumatized, | 你很累 情绪很差 而且心理受到了创伤 |
[32:50] | which is understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[32:52] | But that doesn’t mean you had anything | 但这并不代表 |
[32:53] | to do with your mother’s death. | 你跟你母亲的死有关 |
[32:54] | You were a 12-year-old boy, | 你当时只是个十二岁的孩子 |
[32:57] | and your mother was in the middle | 而你母亲当时 |
[32:58] | of an extremely stressful situation. | 正面临着极大的压力 |
[33:03] | Which is why what you’ve been told your whole life, | 所以一直到现在 别人都跟你说 |
[33:05] | that this was a suicide, makes a lot of sense here. | 你母亲是自杀身亡的 这很合情合理 |
[33:09] | Much more than her getting murdered. | 比她被杀更合理 |
[33:14] | Mom? | 妈 |
[33:17] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[33:20] | No. | 不 |
[33:21] | Mommy, please! | 妈妈 不要死 |
[33:23] | What happened?! | 出什么事了 |
[33:25] | Mommy, no! | 妈妈 不 |
[33:28] | 法学院办公室 安娜丽丝·基廷 刑事辩护律师 | |
[33:29] | What now? | 又干什么 |
[33:31] | You want to show me where you offed Rebecca? | 你要带我看你杀丽贝卡的地方吗 |
[33:33] | Stop, please. | 求求你别这样 |
[33:36] | There was a reason | 我瞒了你这么久 |
[33:38] | it took me so long to tell you, | 是有原因的 |
[33:39] | ’cause I didn’t know where we stood, | 因为我不知道咱俩之间到底算什么 |
[33:42] | but I do now. | 但我现在知道了 |
[33:44] | Or at least I know what I feel. | 至少我清楚自己的感受 |
[33:51] | I love you, Laurel. | 我爱你 劳拉 |
[33:56] | I thought I was gonna lose you, | 我以为我要失去你了 |
[33:57] | and it made me sick, | 我无法忍受 |
[33:58] | so I told you the thing I haven’t told anyone. | 所以我把从未告诉过任何人的秘密告诉了你 |
[34:01] | Which proves you love me? | 这证明你爱我吗 |
[34:04] | When you’re as screwed up as me…yeah. | 对于我这种糟糕的人来讲 是的 |
[34:09] | Please, Laurel, | 求求你 劳拉 |
[34:12] | I don’t know a lot, but I love you. | 我懂得不多 但我爱你 |
[34:16] | You killed an innocent girl. | 你杀害了一个无辜的女孩 |
[34:18] | Strangled her on a roof. | 在屋顶上勒死了她 |
[34:22] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[34:24] | To make Annalise happy? | 就为了让安娜丽丝开心吗 |
[34:27] | Do you think that’s the type of person I want to love me? | 你认为我想让这样的人爱我吗 |
[34:31] | It’s not. | 不 |
[34:35] | And the truth is, I don’t love you back. | 我不爱你 |
[34:40] | So, we’re done. | 所以 咱俩结束了 |
[34:42] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[34:45] | And I won’t tell anyone else — | 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[34:46] | not to protect you, | 不是为了保护你 |
[34:47] | but to protect them. | 而是为了保护他们 |
[34:51] | ‘Cause if they knew any of this, | 因为在我们经历过这一切后 |
[34:53] | after everything we’ve been through, | 如果再知道这件事 他们会疯掉 |
[34:56] | I can’t do that to them, Frank. | 我不能这么对他们 弗兰克 |
[35:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[35:41] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[35:44] | No. | 不 |
[35:45] | Mommy, please! | 妈妈 不要死 |
[35:47] | What happened?! | 出什么事了 |
[35:54] | I want a baby. | 我想要孩子 |
[35:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:59] | It means you’re ready. | 这说明你准备好了 |
[36:14] | Is it Sam? | 是山姆吗 |
[36:16] | I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[36:18] | I presume you’re aware that our witness is no longer in custody? | 你知道我们的证人被放走了吧 |
[36:22] | She’ll be on the stand tomorrow as promised. | 她明天会如约出庭 |
[36:25] | She tried to leave town. | 她想逃走 |
[36:28] | Glad one of us is paying attention. | 幸好我们中有人注意到了 |
[36:32] | Yeah, she’s back at her apartment. | 不过她回公寓了 |
[36:34] | I’ll go there right now. | 我马上就去 |
[36:35] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:38] | I understand if you think that I am a… | 我知道你可能觉得我是个 |
[36:43] | bad person. | 坏人 |
[36:45] | I’m just a parent… | 我只是个家长 |
[36:48] | trying to protect my son. | 试图保护我的儿子 |
[36:51] | Any minute now, you’ll be doing the same for your child. | 要不了多久 你也会为你的孩子这么做 |
[36:55] | Tell Rose that if she wants to protect her son… | 告诉萝斯她要是想保护她的儿子 |
[37:01] | then she also needs to protect mine. | 她也得保护我的孩子 |
[37:08] | You touch that boy, | 你要是敢碰那个孩子 |
[37:09] | and I guarantee you Charles goes to jail. | 我向你保证 查尔斯会蹲监狱 |
[37:14] | Well, let’s hope we don’t get there. | 希望不用发展到那一步 |
[37:41] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[37:43] | It’s me, Annalise. I want to talk. | 是我 安娜丽丝 我想谈谈 |
[37:49] | I thought you were Christophe. | 我以为是克里斯多夫 |
[37:50] | He’s not here? | 他不在吗 |
[37:51] | No. We were in the car. | 不 我们刚在车上 |
[37:53] | I was driving. He just ran. | 我在开车 他就跑了 |
[37:56] | I can’t call anyone or they’ll take him away from me. | 我不能打给任何人 不然他们就会把他带走 |
[37:58] | They won’t do that. | 他们不会这么做 |
[37:58] | Your lady threatened they would. | 你派来的女人威胁我说他们会的 |
[38:00] | She didn’t mean that. | 她不是那个意思 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 很抱歉我把你卷进来了 |
[38:02] | And I hate that I did that, but that’s in the past. | 我很讨厌这么做 但这都过去了 |
[38:05] | You’re involved now, and so am I, and these people — | 你我都已经被卷进来了 而这些人 |
[38:07] | Yeah, I know these people. | 是的 我了解这些人 |
[38:08] | Then you know you need to do this for Christophe. | 那你得知道你必须为了克里斯多夫这么做 |
[38:12] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[38:14] | Mr. Mahoney. Did he threaten Christophe? | 马奥尼先生 他威胁了克里斯多夫吗 |
[38:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:22] | You tell him no. | 你跟他说不行 |
[38:23] | Listen. I am not on their side. | 听着 我跟他们不是一伙的 |
[38:25] | But I will protect you if you do this. | 但你要是做了 我会保护你的 |
[38:27] | – You can’t. – Yeah, I can. | -你保护不了 -我能 |
[38:28] | You don’t know what that man is capable of. | 你不知道那人的能耐 |
[38:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:33] | Rose, tell me. | 萝斯 告诉我 |
[38:34] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[38:35] | No, Rose. | 不 萝斯 |
[38:38] | Wes, please, I-I know you’re in there | 韦斯 出来吧 我知道你在 |
[38:40] | because I can see the light on. | 我能看到灯还亮着 |
[38:44] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[38:45] | He doesn’t own me or Christophe. | 我和克里斯多夫不归他所有 |
[38:47] | We are not things to be owned and used and thrown away. | 我们不是可以随意利用或丢弃的东西 |
[38:49] | I was born free, I will stay free — | 我生来自由 也将一直是自由之身 |
[38:51] | so will Christophe! You tell him that. | 克里斯多夫也是一样 把这话转告给他 |
[38:53] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[38:59] | There’s no reason to hurt him now. | 没有理由去伤害他 |
[39:03] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:05] | Take care of my boy. | 照顾好我的孩子 |
[39:09] | Rose, no! | 萝斯 不要 |
[40:20] | Mom? | 妈 |
[40:23] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[40:24] | What happened?! | 出什么事了 |
[40:26] | Mommy, no. | 妈妈 不 |
[40:29] | Please. | 不要死 |
[40:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[40:33] | Mommy, no! | 妈妈 不 |
[40:35] | Mom. | 妈 |
[40:50] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna come in now, all right? | 我要进来了 好吗 |
[41:12] | Wes? | 韦斯 |
[41:24] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[41:26] | Something bad happened. | 出事了 |
[41:33] | You don’t have to hide from me. | 你不用躲着我 |
[41:54] | – Now is not a good time. – I don’t care. | -现在不是时候 -我不管 |
[41:56] | Eve. | 伊芙 |
[41:57] | Wes is here. | 韦斯在这 |
[41:59] | What? | 什么 |
[42:00] | I just came home from a date, | 我刚约完会回家 |
[42:01] | and he was waiting in my lobby. | 他就在大厅里等我 |
[42:03] | He found my name on his mother’s immigration documents, | 他在他妈妈的移民文件上发现了我的名字 |
[42:06] | and he wants to know how I know her. | 他想知道我是怎么认识她的 |
[42:08] | Call 911. | 打电话报警 |
[42:09] | What? | 什么 |
[42:10] | There’s someone in Wes’ apartment! | 韦斯公寓里有人 |