时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m poz. | 我是阳性 |
[00:03] | Thomas isn’t ready to date a poz guy. | 托马斯没准备好跟HIV阳性的人约会 |
[00:05] | You can always come to me. You know that. | 你随时都可以来找我 你知道的 |
[00:07] | She won’t notice. | 她不会注意的 |
[00:08] | It’s Michaela. Of course she will. | 那是米凯拉 她当然会注意到的 |
[00:10] | Whatever. | 怎么都好 |
[00:10] | I’m a drunk mother. | 我是位酗酒的母亲 |
[00:11] | I see Nico and Grace twice a week — | 我每周去看尼克和格蕾丝两次 |
[00:14] | Supervised visits. | 有监护人在场 |
[00:15] | I know the best family attorney in the city. | 我认识市里最好的家庭律师 |
[00:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:18] | Any chance you saw this man? | 你有没有见过这个人 |
[00:20] | You need to look into someone’s eyes | 要想知道一个人说的是不是真话 |
[00:21] | to know whether or not they’re telling the truth. | 你得直视他的眼睛 |
[00:23] | I saw him. | 我见过他 |
[00:24] | Charles Mahoney has an alibi. | 查尔斯·马奥尼有不在场证明 |
[00:25] | My team was able to uncover evidence | 我的团队成功找到证据 |
[00:27] | concretely placing Charles at a location | 证明当时马奥尼在离枪杀现场 |
[00:30] | far from the shooting. | 很远的地方 |
[00:31] | Get out. | 出去 |
[00:32] | Get out! | 出去 |
[00:33] | Good night. Love you. | 晚安 爱你 |
[00:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:40] | That’s blanket immunity. | 那是完全的豁免权 |
[00:41] | You want someone to help take her down? | 你想让人帮你扳倒她吗 |
[00:43] | This is the only way I talk. | 只有这样我才会开口 |
[00:46] | An anonymous source. | 匿名来源 |
[00:50] | That’s all they would tell me. | 他们只说了这么多 |
[00:57] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[01:00] | Look me in the eye and say it’s not. | 看着我的眼睛告诉我不是你 |
[01:05] | Then I can move on. | 我就不会再多想了 |
[01:10] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[01:21] | I’m done, Bonnie. | 我完了 邦尼 |
[01:26] | I’m done. | 我完了 |
[01:28] | I could get through it before | 我原来能挺过来 |
[01:29] | because I thought it would end, so… | 是因为我觉得这终将结束 |
[01:32] | But I can’t…do it anymore. | 但是我现在做不到了 |
[01:35] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[01:39] | I’ll find out who it is. | 我会查出来是谁的 |
[01:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:53] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[01:55] | Annalise. Wake up. | 安娜丽丝 醒醒 |
[01:59] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[02:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[02:04] | Frank’s back. | 弗兰克回来了 |
[02:06] | So, you love him? | 所以你爱他 |
[02:09] | Like a… | 是像 |
[02:10] | brotherly, “We’ve been through a lot together,” | 兄弟之间”我们经历了那么多” |
[02:12] | kind of love, or… | 那种爱 还是 |
[02:15] | the real kind? | 真的爱他 |
[02:17] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[02:19] | That not obvious? | 不是很明显吗 |
[02:23] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[02:27] | What about when I needed you, huh? | 我需要你的时候你又在哪里 |
[02:30] | When I called you over and over again. | 我不停的给你打电话的时候你在哪里 |
[02:33] | I didn’t want to involve you. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[02:34] | Oh, and you’re fine involving me now?! | 现在就可以把我牵扯进来了 |
[02:36] | ‘Cause I’m in love with you. | 因为我爱你 |
[02:36] | Oh, my God. Stop! | 我的天啊 闭嘴吧 |
[02:38] | You know I always have been. | 你知道我一直爱你 |
[02:39] | – No. You know, I don’t know anything about you! – You do. | -不 我什么都不知道 -你知道 |
[02:41] | You were in jail and you never told me. | 你从来没告诉过我你坐过牢 |
[02:43] | I had to hear it from your father. | 我还得从你爸爸那儿知道 |
[02:45] | I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:48] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[02:50] | Just leave. | 请你离开 |
[02:51] | – No. – Get out right now. | -不 -现在就走 |
[02:53] | I got nowhere else to go. | 我没地方可去了 |
[02:54] | You have yourself to blame for that, Frank! | 这是你自己造的孽 弗兰克 |
[03:00] | I know. Okay? | 我知道 好吗 |
[03:01] | And I get it. | 我明白 |
[03:02] | Just… | 只是 |
[03:06] | I’m scared what I’ll do if I got to be alone tonight. | 我很害怕如果今晚是一个人 我会做些什么 |
[03:15] | 来电 邦尼 | |
[03:16] | It’s Bonnie. | 是邦尼 |
[03:17] | Answer it. | 接吧 |
[03:27] | Is he there? | 他在你那里吗 |
[03:29] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[03:31] | Yes. | 在 |
[03:35] | Are you safe? | 你安全吗 |
[03:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:45] | You tell that bastard that if he comes | 你告诉那个混蛋 如果他敢 |
[03:46] | anywhere near this house, I’ll shoot him. | 来我这里 我会开枪杀了他 |
[03:49] | Tell him, Laurel. I need to hear you say it. | 告诉他 劳拉 我要听你说 |
[03:53] | He just wants to talk. | 他只是想谈谈 |
[03:55] | Is that Annalise? | 是安娜丽丝吗 |
[03:56] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[03:57] | No, he doesn’t get to talk to me. | 别给他 他没资格跟我说话 |
[03:59] | Give me the phone, Laurel. | 把电话给我 劳拉 |
[04:00] | Keep him there or he’s dead. | 让他留在你那里 否则他死定了 |
[04:08] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[04:11] | I’m going over there. | 我要过去 |
[04:12] | Frank, please, stop. | 弗兰克 别去 |
[04:13] | Frank, please. I said stop. | 弗兰克 求你了 别去 |
[04:16] | She said she’d kill you. | 她说她会杀了你的 |
[04:23] | Would that really be so bad? | 那又怎么样呢 |
[04:28] | You say you love me, right? | 你说你爱我 对吗 |
[04:33] | Then come back inside. | 那就进来 |
[04:52] | It was the fastest hookup of my life. | 那是我最快的一次约炮 |
[04:54] | That happened on top of m$400 duvet. | 却是在我400美元买的羽绒被上 |
[04:56] | I’ll wash it tonight. | 我今晚会帮你洗了的 |
[04:57] | No, you’ll buy me a new one. | 不 你给我买床新的 |
[04:59] | Or better, get an apartment | 最好你还能再去找间公寓 |
[05:00] | where you can soil your own linens. | 这样你想怎么滚床单就怎么滚 |
[05:02] | Wait, soil as in, like… | 等等 是怎么个滚法 |
[05:04] | You’re obsessed with gay sex. | 你开始迷上基佬滚床单了 |
[05:06] | No, I just find it interesting. | 不 我只是觉得很有趣 |
[05:07] | Also, can we take a moment to enjoy the fact | 另外我们是不是该庆祝下 |
[05:08] | that I get to cross gay wedding off my bucket list again? | 我终于可以把参加基佬婚礼从清单上划掉了 |
[05:10] | It was just sex. Relax. | 只是做爱而已 别激动 |
[05:12] | It wasn’t just sex. | 可不只是做爱 |
[05:13] | It was sex with a boy that broke your heart. | 是和伤透你的心的男人做爱 |
[05:14] | Thank God I know how to separate sex from feelings. | 谢天谢地我能把性和爱分开 |
[05:17] | Even with Oliver? | 即使对象是奥利弗 |
[05:20] | Your mom’s calling. | 你妈给你打电话了 |
[05:22] | 来电 妈妈 | |
[05:27] | – You’re driving. – Why? | -你来开车 -为什么 |
[05:28] | So Asher and I can screw in your back seat | 因为我和亚设要在你后座车震 |
[05:30] | and leave you to clean it up. | 然后你好去清洁 |
[05:32] | Yes, please. | 拜托了 |
[05:36] | I thought all you young people were addicted to your phones. | 你们年轻人不是都离不开手机吗 |
[05:41] | My battery died. | 我手机没电了 |
[05:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:43] | You just received your first subpoena. | 你收到了第一张传票 |
[05:49] | It’s a closed hearing. | 是封闭听证会 |
[05:52] | I have to take the stand | 我得出庭作证 |
[05:53] | and say I saw Charles that night. | 说我那晚看见了查尔斯 |
[05:56] | Are you surprised? | 有什么好奇怪的 |
[05:57] | His lawyer’s trying to get your testimony | 他的律师想在庭审之前 |
[05:59] | thrown out before the trial. | 先解决你的证词 |
[06:01] | They can do that? | 能这么做吗 |
[06:01] | If they present a solid alibi — | 如果他们有确凿的不在场证明 |
[06:03] | his cell records, security footage. | 电话记录 监控录像 |
[06:05] | An actual person that he’s paid off | 他收买的给他提供 |
[06:07] | to say that they were with him. | 不在场证明的人 |
[06:09] | It’s what you said. | 那就按你说的 |
[06:10] | I can just claim I saw a guy who looked like Charles. | 我就说我看到的人和查尔斯长得很像 |
[06:13] | So he goes free and the prosecutor looks into your life? | 然后他就会被释放 检方开始彻查你 |
[06:15] | Then what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[06:17] | Find the alibi. | 找到他的不在场证明 |
[06:18] | How? | 怎么找 |
[06:23] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[06:28] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[06:36] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:46] | Annalise needs your help. | 安娜丽丝需要你帮忙 |
[06:53] | He was there all night? | 他整晚都在你那里 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:57] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[06:58] | I didn’t want to worry you. | 我不想让你担心 |
[07:00] | Now I am worried. | 现在我开始担心了 |
[07:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[07:06] | Tell me nothing happened. | 告诉我什么都没发生 |
[07:07] | Of course nothing happened! | 当然什么都没发生 |
[07:10] | You have to trust me right now. | 你必须相信我 |
[07:12] | I do. | 我当然相信你 |
[07:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[07:15] | I don’t trust him. | 不相信他 |
[07:16] | No one does. | 没人相信他 |
[07:17] | Annalise does. | 安娜丽丝就信 |
[07:18] | Otherwise, why is she using him to help us? | 否则她为什么让他来帮我们 |
[07:20] | Because she is protecting you. | 因为她在保护你 |
[07:23] | Okay? That’s all any of us want. | 好吗 我们都是想保护你 |
[07:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:30] | Did you tell him about us? | 你有告诉他我们的事吗 |
[07:35] | No, I don’t care what he thinks. | 没有 我不在乎他怎么想 |
[07:41] | How is Charles doing in prison? | 查尔斯在监狱里情况如何 |
[07:42] | Why haven’t you released the name of his alibi? | 你为什么不公布给他提供不在场证明的人是谁 |
[07:44] | I never said his alibi was a person. | 我从没说过提供不在场证明的是个人 |
[07:46] | So — So it’s not a person? | 所以不是一个证人 |
[07:48] | You’ll know more after tomorrow’s hearing. | 明天的听证会之后你们就会知道了 |
[07:51] | It’ll be worth the wait. | 值得等待 |
[08:05] | It’s a 24-hour bug. | 她只需要休息一天 |
[08:06] | She’ll be back in class tomorrow. | 明天就能回来上课了 |
[08:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:10] | Frank? | 是弗兰克吗 |
[08:11] | He’ll call once he finds something. | 他查到任何线索会联系我们的 |
[08:15] | What? You have a better plan? | 怎么了 你有其他好主意 |
[08:18] | Exactly. | 知道就好 |
[08:21] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[08:23] | No. | 不是 |
[08:24] | President Hargrove’s office. | 哈格洛夫校长办公室 |
[08:29] | Divorce papers. | 离婚文件 |
[08:31] | Raul served me here yesterday. | 劳尔昨天给我发了律师函 |
[08:32] | He wants full custody, the house, spousal support, | 他要完全监护权 房子 赡养费 |
[08:37] | and if I don’t comply, | 如果我不答应 |
[08:38] | he’s threatening to take things public. | 他威胁要把事情都捅出去 |
[08:40] | Didn’t I give you Nina’s number? | 我不是把妮娜的号码给你了 |
[08:42] | She said the fact that I pled guilty | 她说鉴于我承认了 |
[08:45] | to reckless endangerment of my kids | 对我的孩子造成的过失伤害罪 |
[08:48] | makes it nearly impossible to challenge this. | 这件事就不好办了 |
[08:50] | You pled guilty? | 你承认有罪了 |
[08:51] | In order to keep the file sealed. | 那是为了不让文件公开 |
[08:54] | I didn’t want the board to find out. | 我不想让董事会知道这事 |
[08:55] | ‘Cause you’re afraid you would be judged by one mistake | 因为你担心人们会揪着你的一个错误不放 |
[08:57] | instead of the entirety of your hard-fought career. | 忽略掉你努力打拼的职业生涯 |
[09:08] | What do you need? | 你想怎么样 |
[09:11] | Tell me what you would do. | 告诉我你会怎么办 |
[09:14] | If Nina’s as good as you say | 如果妮娜像你说的那么好 |
[09:16] | and even she thinks I should settle… | 而她都觉得我应该和解 |
[09:20] | You’ll defend me if I kill him? | 如果我杀了他你是不是就会给我辩护了 |
[09:25] | All right, I’ll read this | 好吧 我看看这些文件 |
[09:26] | and see if I can find an alternative. | 看看能不能找到解决办法 |
[09:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Hey, Oli. I got you a present. | 奥利 这是给你的礼物 |
[09:34] | Just a little something to show you how much I care. | 只是想告诉你我有多在乎你 |
[09:38] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[09:39] | I told the delivery guy I’d bring them to you. | 我跟送货的说我会拿给你 |
[09:43] | Aww, you got bae flowers. | 你给他送花了 |
[09:45] | That’s so sweet. | 真贴心 |
[09:47] | Those aren’t from me. | 那不是我送的 |
[09:52] | Secret admirer? | 一个秘密仰慕者 |
[09:55] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[09:57] | “I know this probably won’t work, | “我知道这也许不管用 |
[09:58] | but I’m begging for another chance. | 但是我恳请你再给我一次机会 |
[10:00] | A million ironic sorries — Thomas.” | 非常非常抱歉 托马斯” |
[10:01] | Yeah, he’s right. It won’t work. | 他说的对 这不管用 |
[10:05] | Hey, since Annalise is sick, do you maybe want to go… | 既然安娜丽丝病了 你想不想去 |
[10:10] | Go fishing? | 钓鱼 |
[10:11] | Go spelunking? | 洞穴探险 |
[10:12] | What? | 去干什么 |
[10:13] | Yeah, spelunking you sounds perfect. | 一探你的洞穴听起来不错 |
[10:17] | Connor, we have to go. | 康纳尔 我们该走了 |
[10:18] | I think I’m gonna skip arbitration. | 我决定逃掉仲裁的课 |
[10:20] | Bonnie needs us at the house. | 邦尼叫我们过去 |
[10:21] | Is something going on? | 出什么事了吗 |
[10:22] | Sure that Annalise just wants to yell at us some more. | 肯定是安娜丽丝又想骂我们了 |
[10:25] | I’ll come by later? | 我迟点过去 |
[10:27] | Yeah, sure. | 行 |
[10:29] | You’re having feelings. Stop it. | 你又开始投入感情了 住手吧 |
[10:34] | Sucks, right? | 很难受吧 |
[10:35] | You can penetrate him, but never their inner circle. | 你可以洞穿他 却打入不了他们的圈子 |
[10:39] | Frank’s the one that started this! | 这一切正是弗兰克引发的 |
[10:40] | I know, and now he’s going to help us get out of it. | 我知道 他现在在帮我们解决这一切 |
[10:43] | Do you have any idea how insane you sound right now? | 你知道你现在听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[10:45] | No one is saying all is forgiven. | 我没有要你们原谅他 |
[10:46] | That’s exactly what you’re saying. | 你就是在这么要求 |
[10:47] | Yeah, it’s good to know, actually, | 很高兴你告诉我们 |
[10:48] | that we’re allowed – to shoot each other’s fathers | 我们可以随便射杀大家的父亲 |
[10:50] | and still get to stay in the cult. | 然后还能继续待在一起 |
[10:51] | You’re missing the point. | 你弄错重点了 |
[10:52] | Do not stick up for your boy toy right now. | 你别现在站出来帮你的小白脸说话 |
[10:54] | Seriously, you guys probably went on some murder spree | 说真的 你们是不是杀人杀爽了 |
[10:56] | and — and banged on top of a corpse. | 然后还在尸体上搞了一通 |
[10:58] | Okay, can we all just focus on what’s important right now? | 我们能不能先关注重点 |
[11:00] | Finding the alibi. | 找到不在场证明 |
[11:00] | If anyone can do that, | 如果有谁能做到 |
[11:01] | it’s the Beard. | 就只有大胡子 |
[11:02] | He doesn’t have a beard anymore. | 他现在没胡子了 |
[11:05] | – What? – We need to stall the hearing | -什么 -我们要拖延听证会 |
[11:07] | so Frank has time to find the alibi. | 好让弗兰克有时间找到不在场证明 |
[11:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | Do it. | 你们去做吧 |
[11:11] | We’re in the middle of midterms. | 我们还在期中考呢 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:13] | He was the one stupid enough to lie to the police. | 犯蠢到骗警察的是他 |
[11:15] | He can save his own ass for once. | 这一次就该让他自己解决 |
[11:21] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[11:22] | Wes needs our help. | 韦斯需要我们的帮助 |
[11:26] | Don’t come crying to me when you fail out. | 搞砸了别哭着来找我 |
[11:28] | Or die. | 或者害死自己 |
[11:30] | You never know around here. | 谁知道呢 |
[11:34] | Does Frank really not have a beard? | 弗兰克真的没胡子了 |
[11:36] | Think of stall tactics — | 考虑下拖延战术 |
[11:37] | grounds to challenge the subpoena | 拒绝传票的理由 |
[11:39] | or a motion to disclose the alibi. | 或要求公布不在场证明的动议 |
[11:41] | Uh, Oli could hack the Mahoneys’ lawyer. | 可以让奥利去黑马奥尼的律师 |
[11:43] | Or I could call my father. | 或者我给我爸打个电话 |
[11:44] | He could track their phone calls. | 他就能追踪他们的电话了 |
[11:46] | Frank is finding the alibi. | 弗兰克去找不在场证明了 |
[11:47] | We need to focus on ways to delay the hearing. | 我们应该专心找到拖延听证会的方法 |
[11:49] | How about my medical records | 我在精神病院的 |
[11:50] | from when I was at the psych ward? | 医疗记录怎么样 |
[11:52] | If Charles’ lawyers knew, | 如果查尔斯的律师知道了 |
[11:53] | they’d want me to do a psych eval before I testify. | 他们就会让我在作证之前做个精神评估 |
[11:55] | No, we’re not giving your medical records | 不行 我们不能把你的医疗记录 |
[11:57] | to the people who want to discredit you. | 给那些想让你失信的人 |
[11:59] | It buys us time. | 但这能争取到时间 |
[12:01] | Go. | 去吧 |
[12:40] | Room 512. | 512房间 |
[12:42] | You want to change your life, | 你是想改变人生 |
[12:44] | or are you happy just to stay Annalise Keating’s bitch? | 还是愿意继续做安娜丽丝·基廷的走狗 |
[13:04] | If they’re meeting this close to the hearing, | 她们既然在听证会就要开始的时候会面 |
[13:05] | she has to be the alibi. | 那她就是不在场证明 |
[13:08] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[13:09] | Frank said she worked for the family | 弗兰克说她在查尔斯第一次庭审时 |
[13:10] | during Charles’ first trial. | 为他们家族工作 |
[13:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:19] | She’s the one who gave Frank the money. | 她就是给弗兰克钱的人 |
[13:24] | I told him to follow her. | 我让他去跟踪她了 |
[13:29] | If we want him to take care of it… | 如果我们要他来搞定这一切… |
[13:34] | She took your son from you, Annalise. | 她害死了你的孩子 安娜丽丝 |
[13:44] | They don’t mean it, Connor and Michaela. | 他们不是这个意思 康纳还有米凯拉 |
[13:47] | They’re just scared. | 他们只是害怕了 |
[13:48] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:52] | The only person whose opinion I care about is right here. | 我唯一在乎对我的看法的人就在这里 |
[13:59] | So, I was right. | 这么说 我是对的 |
[14:05] | If she’s the reason that you wanted to break up, | 既然你是为了她要和我分手 |
[14:07] | you should’ve just said that. | 你该直说的 |
[14:08] | No, Meggy, it happened after — | 不是 梅吉 这是之后才发生的 |
[14:09] | Please. | 你别说话 |
[14:12] | Mr. Gibbins. Your records. | 吉宾斯先生 你的记录 |
[14:21] | Um…I was a patient here last year. | 我去年来这看过病 |
[14:23] | I don’t care. | 关我什么事 |
[14:28] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[14:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:48] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
[14:50] | Just last I heard, uh, | 就是上次我听说 |
[14:52] | Frank killed Wes’ dad, | 弗兰克杀了韦斯的爸爸 |
[14:54] | and now he’s working for A.K. again, | 现在他又为安娜丽丝工作了 |
[14:55] | so do we like Frank — do we not? | 那我们到底是喜欢弗兰克还是不喜欢 |
[14:58] | I’m just kind of lost. | 我有点搞不清状况 |
[14:59] | Go home. Study for your midterms. | 回家吧 复习你的期中考去 |
[15:03] | No. | 不 |
[15:06] | I’m all about the team. | 我一心为团队 |
[15:07] | “We’re ducks, and ducks fly together.” | “我们都是鸭子 鸭子会一起飞向天空” |
[15:10] | It’s “Mighty Ducks.” It’s a great movie. | 来自《巨鸭奇兵》 这部电影很赞 |
[15:11] | Asher, I’m telling you, | 亚设 听我说 |
[15:13] | Michaela and Connor weren’t wrong to leave. | 米凯拉和康纳离开是明智的选择 |
[15:16] | BonBon, if something bad’s about to happen — | 邦邦 如果真有什么坏事要发生 |
[15:18] | Something bad’s always about to happen in this house. | 这里总有不好的事情发生 |
[15:22] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[15:26] | You got your medical records? | 你拿到医疗记录了吗 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 拿到了 |
[15:37] | Messenger just dropped this off. | 送信的送来了这个 |
[15:39] | No sender. | 没有寄件人 |
[15:47] | The Mahoneys filed a motion | 马奥尼方提出了一个动议 |
[15:48] | challenging Wes’ competency as a witness. | 认为韦斯没有资格做目击证人 |
[15:51] | Hearing was pushed today so Wes can sit for a psych eval | 听审会被推迟了 让韦斯在庭审前 |
[15:53] | before he testifies. | 先参加精神评估 |
[15:56] | And you’re telling me this why? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[15:58] | Because I know you slipped the defense his medical records. | 因为我知道你泄露了他的医疗记录 |
[16:02] | That’s quite an accusation. | 这是个很严重的控诉 |
[16:05] | I’ll keep this one to myself. | 我不会说出去的 |
[16:08] | But any more interference on my case, | 但是如果你再干涉我的案子 |
[16:10] | and I’ll have to report it to the Disciplinary Board. | 我就只好上报纪律委员会了 |
[16:12] | As long as you’re okay with me reporting | 只要你不介意我上报委员会说 |
[16:14] | that you broke privilege by telling me | 你违反了保密协议告诉我 |
[16:15] | your client has mental-health issues. | 你的客户有精神健康问题 |
[16:20] | We both want to protect the boy. | 我们都想保护那个孩子 |
[16:22] | Let me do that. | 这个事情交给我就行了 |
[16:39] | Is Frank still watching her? | 弗兰克还在监视她吗 |
[16:44] | Tell him to do nothing. | 告诉他按兵不动 |
[16:45] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[16:46] | If he hurts anyone else, I’ll turn us all in. | 如果他伤害了任何人我就把事情都说出去 |
[16:51] | Annalise slapped a judge this time, | 安娜丽丝这次羞辱了一位法官 |
[16:53] | and she needs to blackmail him? | 她需要敲诈他 |
[16:55] | Or — Or she — she killed Nate, | 或 或者她杀了内特 |
[16:57] | and she needs you all to help lift his incredibly buff body? | 她找你去帮她搬那健硕的身体 |
[16:59] | – Or she… – Or we don’t talk about Annalise | -或者她… -你拿老二对着我的时候 |
[17:02] | while your penis is staring at me. | 能不能别聊安娜丽丝的事 |
[17:04] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:05] | I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[17:06] | It’s been what… like 10 minutes? | 十分钟之前刚打完一炮 |
[17:09] | Is it about Wes? | 是韦斯的事吗 |
[17:10] | – Oh, my God. – Because he’s been missing a lot of class lately. | -天啊 -他最近经常旷课 |
[17:13] | Do you want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[17:14] | Wes and Annalise are working some crazy court case | 韦斯和安娜丽丝在忙一个纽约 |
[17:17] | in New York. | 很扯淡的案子 |
[17:18] | She asked for our help, and I said no for once, | 她让我们帮忙 但这次我拒绝了 |
[17:21] | because I’m working really hard at…you know, | 因为我正在很努力地… |
[17:24] | trying to stay in the bubble of… of work and school | 想埋身于…工作和学习 |
[17:28] | and…you know, this. | 以及…我们的感情 |
[17:33] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[17:38] | What’s the court case about? | 是什么案子 |
[17:39] | – Because, I mean, if Wes needs our help for him… – Oli. | -如果韦斯需要我们的帮助… -奥利 |
[17:40] | He has enough people worrying about him. | 他的事用不着我们操心 |
[17:42] | Otherwise Annalise would’ve called you | 不然今天安娜丽丝肯定会联系你 |
[17:43] | and made you go over there today, too, | 让你也赶过去 |
[17:45] | but she didn’t, so… | 但她没有 所以… |
[17:46] | Or that’s her right now. | 没准这通电话就是她的 |
[17:46] | 来电 托马斯 | |
[17:51] | You already have Thomas’ photo on your phone? | 你已经把他的照片设置成来电图片了吗 |
[17:53] | That’s before I realized he’s a jerk. | 设置的时候还没发现他是个混蛋 |
[17:55] | Clearly doesn’t know when to quit. | 完全不懂得放手 |
[17:57] | I don’t blame him. | 也不怪他 |
[17:59] | He got a taste, and now he wants seconds. | 他遇到你之后就走不动道了 |
[18:02] | Just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[18:04] | Okay, bossy pants. | 好了 知道了 |
[18:06] | Look, you’re the one raring to go down there. | 你看 性致来了的人是你 |
[18:08] | I’m just… I’m being helpful. | 我只是帮你省点事而已 |
[18:10] | We found a way to help Wes. | 我们找到帮韦斯的办法了 |
[18:13] | How nice. | 太好了 |
[18:14] | Yeah, if we don’t get arrested or killed first. | 是啊 最好不会因此被捕或被杀 |
[18:17] | That would be bad. | 那就太糟糕了 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:20] | How can you focus on school right now? | 这节骨眼你怎么还能一心想着学习 |
[18:27] | You’re a sensitive person, | 你是个很感性的人 |
[18:28] | so you care about Wes, what happens to him. | 所以你很关心韦斯 关心他的遭遇 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 然后 |
[18:31] | You’re only that way because you grew up in a family | 你之所以这样 就是因为你成长在 |
[18:34] | that was nice to you. | 一个温馨的家庭 |
[18:35] | That’s not an accurate statement about my parents, | 这么评价我父母可不准确 |
[18:37] | and what are you saying? | 不过你这么说是什么意思 |
[18:38] | That it’s your parents’ fault that you’re…being cold? | 你这冷漠的性格是你父母造成的吗 |
[18:41] | I’m not cold. | 我不冷漠 |
[18:43] | I’m putting myself first. | 我只是把自己放在第一位 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | Is that something your mom taught you, | 这是你妈妈教你的吗 |
[18:49] | to put yourself first? | 把自己放在第一位 |
[18:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[18:55] | Everything. | 一切 |
[18:57] | But first thing is, why did she call? | 但首先 她打电话来是什么事 |
[18:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:01] | I deleted the voicemail. | 我删掉了语音留言 |
[19:03] | Our relationship is complicated. | 我们之间的关系很复杂 |
[19:05] | Like my dad and me? | 就像我跟我父亲一样吗 |
[19:08] | This is different. | 不一样 |
[19:09] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[19:10] | ‘Cause, you know, | 你要知道 |
[19:11] | sometimes I wish that he would leave me a voicemail, | 有时我到希望他能给我留条语音留言 |
[19:14] | but, oh, right, he’s dead. | 可是 他已经死了 |
[19:17] | If I pick up the phone, she’s gonna ask me for money, | 如果我接了电话 她肯定会管我要钱 |
[19:20] | or to give legal advice to some meth-y cousin | 或是给某个我从没见过的吸毒的表亲 |
[19:24] | I never even knew I had. | 提供法律建议 |
[19:25] | Or maybe she’s dying of cancer | 或许她得了癌症 时日不多 |
[19:28] | and just wants to say goodbye. | 只想跟你告别 |
[19:29] | I said goodbye… | 我已经跟她告过别了… |
[19:31] | a long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[19:34] | Now…can I go back to studying, | 好了 我可以继续学习了吗 |
[19:37] | or do you want to keep annoying me? | 你烦够了没有 |
[19:40] | I’m good. | 够了 |
[19:42] | Wouldn’t mind a little head rub, though. | 可我还想让你给我做个头部按摩 |
[19:44] | The big one… head. | 大头 |
[19:58] | Do you ever think about hurting yourself? | 你是否曾企图伤害自己 |
[19:59] | No. | 没有 |
[20:00] | Have you ever intentionally | 你是否曾 |
[20:01] | caused physical harm to another person? | 蓄意伤害他人 |
[20:03] | No. | 没有 |
[20:04] | Have you ever heard voices that others can’t hear? | 你是否曾听到过别人听不到的声音 |
[20:07] | Are you gonna take Frank back? | 你会重新接纳弗兰克吗 |
[20:10] | So, that’s a yes. | 不说话就是默许了 |
[20:11] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[20:12] | – Didn’t say no. – No. | -那你也没说不会 -我不会 |
[20:13] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[20:14] | Well, that’s your right. | 信不信由你 |
[20:16] | He’s responsible for you losing your baby. | 是他害你失去了孩子 |
[20:18] | And you killed Sam! | 而你杀了山姆 |
[20:28] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[20:30] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[20:35] | How’s Laurel? | 你跟劳拉怎么样了 |
[20:40] | Did she tell you? | 她跟你说了吗 |
[20:42] | She didn’t need to. | 不需要她说 |
[20:47] | I’m glad you have her. | 很高兴你有她 |
[20:50] | Me too. | 我同意 |
[20:59] | Night. | 晚安 |
[21:01] | I’m going to bed. | 我要上床了 |
[21:04] | 来电 弗兰克 | |
[21:06] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[21:08] | It’s Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[21:11] | Put it on speaker. | 开免提 |
[21:16] | Check your e-mail. | 检查邮箱 |
[21:23] | Frank, where are you? | 弗兰克 你在哪儿 |
[21:25] | In her house. | 她房子里 |
[21:28] | Her name’s Lisa Cameron. | 她叫丽莎·卡梅伦 |
[21:31] | She’s got a kid — | 有个孩子 |
[21:33] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[21:34] | I sent you some photos. | 给你发了些照片 |
[21:39] | You need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[21:41] | This is what Annalise needs, Bon. | 这正是安娜丽丝需要的 邦 |
[21:43] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[21:44] | It’s an eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼 |
[21:46] | Frank, if you go anywhere near that woman or her child, | 弗兰克 你胆敢靠近这女人或她的孩子 |
[21:49] | I’ll send the police right to your ass. | 我会立刻叫警察去收拾你 |
[21:51] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[21:53] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[21:54] | No more blood. | 不能再有人受伤了 |
[21:58] | Promise me, Frank. | 答应我 弗兰克 |
[22:01] | I want two stories. | 我想听两个故事 |
[22:03] | Mommy will do her best, but I get to pick which ones. | 妈咪尽量 但由我来选 |
[22:06] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[22:09] | No. | 不行 |
[22:19] | You promised two stories. | 你答应讲两个故事 |
[22:23] | Oookay. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | We’ll finish this one, | 讲完这个 |
[22:25] | and then it’s to bed for both of us. | 我们俩就都该睡觉了 |
[22:29] | So, “He huffed and he puffed | 那么 “他鼓足了腮帮子 |
[22:32] | and he puffed and he huffed, | 吹啊 吹啊 大吹特吹 |
[22:34] | and at last, he blew the house down. | 最后把房子吹倒了 |
[22:38] | The third little pig met a man with a load of bricks.” | 第三只小猪遇到一个有好多砖头的人” |
[22:55] | – Annalise, I need you to stay calm. – Is he dead? | -安娜丽丝 你要保持冷静 -他死了吗 |
[22:57] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[23:21] | Take him! | 抱走他 |
[23:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | Munchies? | 抽大麻饿了 |
[24:07] | Menopause. | 更年期 |
[24:12] | Will that be all? | 就这些吗 |
[24:16] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[24:21] | 来电 弗兰克 | |
[24:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:25] | – Where are you? – I just snuck out. | -你在哪儿 -我刚溜出来 |
[24:57] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[25:01] | Tell Annalise. | 告诉安娜丽丝 |
[25:06] | Bon? | 邦 |
[25:09] | Go back inside. | 回去里边 |
[25:12] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[25:14] | This is what she needs. | 这正是她需要的 |
[25:17] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[25:24] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[25:27] | He left. They’re fine. | 他走了 她们没事 |
[25:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:32] | Here’s an actual fix. | 有个真正的解决办法 |
[25:36] | I’m a court-ordered psychologist. | 我是法院安排的心理学家 |
[25:39] | This is a non-confidential evaluation, | 此次评估是非保密的 |
[25:42] | which means I am legally bound | 即我受法律约束 |
[25:44] | to report my findings to all parties involved. | 需要将我的发现报告涉事各方 |
[25:47] | Your attorney is present to advise you | 你的律师在场 来告知你 |
[25:49] | of any legal ramifications of certain questions. | 特定问题的一切法律后果 |
[25:52] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[25:54] | Yes. | 明白 |
[25:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[25:57] | Have you ever wanted to hurt someone? | 你可曾想过伤害他人 |
[26:00] | Physically? No. | 实际身体伤害吗 没有 |
[26:03] | Just emotionally? | 单情感伤害呢 |
[26:06] | We all get mad at people. | 我们都会冲别人发气 |
[26:08] | I’d say that’s pretty normal. | 我认为这很正常 |
[26:12] | Do you always tell the truth? | 你是否一直都说真话 |
[26:16] | That’d be impossible. | 那不可能 |
[26:19] | Did you tell the truth about seeing Charles Mahoney | 那当晚在街上看到查尔斯·马奥尼这件事 |
[26:21] | on the street that night? | 你的陈述是否属实 |
[26:23] | Yes, I would never lie about something as important as that. | 是的 那么重要的事我绝不会说谎 |
[26:27] | Do you feel like you have a good support system in place? | 你觉得你背后有很好的支持团队吗 |
[26:30] | I do. | 对 |
[26:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:34] | I just need to talk about Wes. | 我只是想谈谈韦斯 |
[26:38] | Yeah, he, uh, told me you knew. | 对 他告诉我你知道的 |
[26:40] | It’s our lives, | 这是我们的生活 |
[26:41] | and you can only have so much say. | 不关你的事 |
[26:43] | Laurel, I’m happy for the two of you. | 劳拉 我为你们俩感到开心 |
[26:46] | I just need your help. | 我只是需要你的帮助 |
[26:48] | On a scale of 1 to 10, | 从一到十打分 |
[26:49] | 10 being the highest, | 满分十分 |
[26:50] | how would you rate this support system? | 你给这个支持团队打多少分 |
[26:53] | 10. | 十分 |
[26:55] | I’ve never felt more cared for in my life. | 我从未被如此关心过 |
[26:57] | Annalise send you? | 安娜丽丝派你来的 |
[26:59] | No. | 不是 |
[27:03] | I heard you’re working for the D.A. Now. | 我听说你现在在地检办公室工作了 |
[27:06] | I’m not getting involved with whatever this is. | 不管什么事我都不掺和 |
[27:08] | Even if it’s for Wes? | 即使为了韦斯也不行吗 |
[27:10] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[27:12] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[27:16] | That concludes the evaluation. | 评估结束 |
[27:18] | Any questions for me, Wes? | 有问题问我吗 韦斯 |
[27:22] | Did I pass? | 我通过了吗 |
[27:27] | How’d it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[27:30] | I’ve been cleared to testify. | 我可以作证了 |
[27:33] | I knew our boy wasn’t cray-cray. | 我就知道他不是疯子 |
[27:41] | The State calls Wes Gibbins to the stand. | 公诉方传唤韦斯·吉宾斯出庭作证 |
[27:51] | Please raise your right hand. | 请举起你的右手 |
[27:55] | Do you solemnly swear to tell the whole truth | 你是否宣誓所言全部为真相 |
[27:57] | and nothing but the truth? | 且只说真相 |
[27:59] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[28:06] | Why did you approach Wallace Mahoney that night? | 你案发当晚为什么要接近华莱士·马奥尼 |
[28:11] | I was lost. | 我迷路了 |
[28:12] | I needed directions. | 我要找人问路 |
[28:14] | Did you see anyone before you crossed the street? | 你过马路之前有看到人吗 |
[28:18] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:19] | He’s the gentleman sitting right there. | 就是坐在那里的那位先生 |
[28:22] | Let the record show that the witness | 在记录上注明目击者指认 |
[28:24] | has identified the defendant, Charles Mahoney, | 被告方查尔斯·马奥尼在枪击发生前 |
[28:26] | as being present at the scene just prior to the shooting. | 出现在了案发现场 |
[28:29] | No further questions. | 没有问题了 |
[28:32] | Mr. Gibbins, you said you were lost that night. | 吉宾斯先生 你说你当晚迷路了 |
[28:36] | Is it possible this is because you were disoriented? | 有没有可能是因为你不能判断方向呢 |
[28:38] | No. | 不可能 |
[28:39] | But isn’t it true you were placed on a psychiatric hold | 但你在案发现场转悠的几个月之前 |
[28:41] | due to exhaustion just months | 因为精力衰竭 |
[28:43] | before winding up at the scene of this crime? | 而被安置在精神病房的情况是否属实呢 |
[28:45] | Objection. | 反对 |
[28:46] | The witness passed psychological evaluation. | 目击证人通过了心理评估 |
[28:49] | Challenging recollection, Your Honor. | 我在质疑证人回忆的有效性 法官阁下 |
[28:50] | I’ll allow it. | 反对无效 |
[28:51] | Don’t you think your mental-health issues | 你难道不觉得你的心理健康状况 |
[28:53] | might’ve confused you as to what you saw that night? | 可能会混淆你当晚看到的情况吗 |
[28:55] | No, I know what I saw. | 不 我知道自己看到了什么 |
[28:58] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[28:59] | What’s driving you to tell this lie, Mr. Gibbins? | 你为什么要说谎呢 吉宾斯先生 |
[29:01] | Objection. | 反对 |
[29:02] | Compound and argumentative. | 多次涉及争议性问题 |
[29:04] | My client has an alibi. | 我的委托人有不在场证明 |
[29:06] | There are no phone records or surveillance footage | 没有能把他定位到案发现场的 |
[29:09] | placing him at the scene. | 电话记录或是监控录像 |
[29:10] | Only you — a law student | 只有你 一个碰巧 |
[29:12] | who happened to get lost at just the right time. | 在当晚迷路的法学学生 |
[29:14] | Counsel’s testifying, Your Honor. | 律师在作证 法官阁下 |
[29:16] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[29:17] | Are you working with someone | 你是在为想把我 |
[29:18] | – who wants to take my client down? – Ms. Benton. | -委托人扳倒的人工作吗 -本顿女士 |
[29:21] | Or perhaps you’re part of a plan to shoot and murder | 或者你也参与了冷血杀害 |
[29:23] | – my client’s father in cold blood. – Ms. Benton! | -我委托人父亲的计划 -本顿女士 |
[29:25] | Keep going like this, | 再继续这样提问 |
[29:26] | and I will… send this case to trial right now | 我现在就会同意本案进入庭审 |
[29:29] | and censure you so you are unable to represent your client… | 并且惩罚你不能再代表你的委托人 |
[29:34] | He did great. You’d be proud. | 他做得很好 你应该感到骄傲 |
[29:36] | You’re just saying that to make me feel better. | 你只是为了让我好受点才那样说的 |
[29:38] | No, he’d call you himself, but Vince won’t leave his side. | 不 他想亲自打给你 但文斯寸步不离 |
[29:42] | It’s fine… just call me when you know something. | 没事 有消息了给我打电话 |
[29:50] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[29:50] | Recess is over. I’ll call you after. | 休庭结束了 我待会打给你 |
[29:57] | So…? | 怎么说 |
[29:59] | Nina was right. It’s a loser case. | 妮娜说得对 这个案子输定了 |
[30:01] | Please, don’t hold back. | 拜托 别藏着掖着 |
[30:02] | But there’s a way to fix it. | 但有个方法可以挽救它 |
[30:04] | You appeal the child-endangerment plea. | 你要上诉伤害儿童罪指控 |
[30:06] | My alcohol level was off the charts. | 我当时的酒精含量非常高 |
[30:09] | I didn’t say it was gonna be easy. | 我没说这会很容易 |
[30:10] | – Easy is different than impossible. – You know what? | -容易和不可能是两码事 -你知道吗 |
[30:12] | I’m guessing you didn’t get to this office | 我不觉得你坐上这个位置是因为 |
[30:14] | by quitting every time a man told you, “No.” | 每当男人对你说”不”你就退缩 |
[30:16] | This is about my kids. | 这事关我的孩子 |
[30:17] | If giving him my money lets me have them back — | 如果给他钱能换回孩子 |
[30:20] | With two visits a month, | 一个月见两次 |
[30:21] | supervised by a social worker who sees you as the enemy? | 被社工当成敌人一样监视 |
[30:23] | You fight this, | 你得争取 |
[30:25] | especially if your children mean as much as you say they do. | 如果你的孩子有你说的那么重要 |
[30:27] | Of course they do. | 他们当然重要 |
[30:28] | Then why ain’t you fighting? | 那你为什么不去争取 |
[30:29] | – I am. – No, you’re not. | -我在争取 -不 你没有 |
[30:30] | You’re calling me to your office to cry for help. | 你打电话叫我来你办公室哭诉乞求 |
[30:33] | That’s not a mother anyone would want. | 母亲可不是这个样子 |
[30:34] | They want a beast. You have that. | 母亲得有勇气 你可以的 |
[30:37] | You’re just letting this one man beat it out of you. | 而你却在让一个男人击溃你的勇气 |
[30:45] | Is that what your husband did to you? | 你丈夫就这样对你吗 |
[30:49] | A lot of men. | 男人都这样 |
[30:55] | I’ll take this case if you want. | 你想的话 我接手这个案子 |
[30:57] | No, that’s — You don’t — | 不 这… 你不必… |
[30:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:01] | You think you can do better? | 你觉得你可以做得更好 |
[31:06] | How did you meet Charles Mahoney? | 你怎么认识查尔斯·马奥尼的 |
[31:09] | At an investment-banking conference earlier this year. | 上半年的一场投行会议上认识的 |
[31:11] | That’s when you two started sleeping together? | 你们之后就开始上床了吗 |
[31:13] | Yes, we would meet once or twice a week at my home. | 没错 我们一周在我家见一两次面 |
[31:17] | What time did Charles come to your house | 查尔斯父亲被谋杀当天 |
[31:20] | on the day that his father was murdered? | 查尔斯什么时候到你家的 |
[31:21] | Around 9:00. | 大约九点 |
[31:22] | Did your daughter see him? | 你女儿看到他了吗 |
[31:24] | – No. – Because he wasn’t there? | -没有 -因为他不在你家吗 |
[31:25] | Because I don’t introduce my daughter | 因为我不会向我女儿介绍 |
[31:27] | to men I’m not serious with. | 没有认真交往的男人 |
[31:29] | When’s the last time you spoke with Charles? | 你最后一次和查尔斯说话是什么时候 |
[31:32] | Before he was arrested. | 他被捕前 |
[31:34] | – Has there been any contact since? – No. | -之后还有联系吗 -没有 |
[31:36] | Nothing at all? | 完全没有吗 |
[31:37] | As I said, no. | 我说了 没有 |
[31:38] | Then explain the call you made yesterday | 那解释一下你昨天从你家 |
[31:40] | from your home to Charles in prison. | 打给监狱里的查尔斯的电话 |
[31:46] | – Munchies? – Here’s an actual fix. | -抽大麻饿了 -有个真正的解决办法 |
[31:49] | I’m not getting involved with whatever this is. | 不管什么事我都不掺和 |
[31:51] | Even if it’s for Wes? | 即使为了韦斯也不行吗 |
[31:53] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:55] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[32:00] | This is Nate Lahey — | 我是内特·勒西 |
[32:01] | I’m an investigator in the Philly D.A.’s office. | 是费城地检办公室的调查人员 |
[32:03] | Be quick — I’m about to head into court. | 快点 我要上庭了 |
[32:04] | We got a suspect here who says your guy up at Rikers, | 我们有个嫌犯说你们关在瑞克斯的人 |
[32:07] | Charles Mahoney, has a burner in his cell. | 查尔斯·马奥尼的牢房里有一次性手机 |
[32:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:14] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[32:17] | That is your home phone number, isn’t it? | 这是你家的号码 对吧 |
[32:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:19] | Assumes facts not in evidence. | 假设的事实不在证据之列 |
[32:21] | Here’s the burner phone | 这是从马奥尼先生的牢房里 |
[32:23] | recovered from Mr. Mahoney’s cell, | 找到的一次性手机 |
[32:25] | along with records corroborating | 还有记录能证明 |
[32:27] | the incoming call came from the defendant’s home. | 打入的电话来自被告的家 |
[32:31] | Ms. Cameron, did the Mahoneys pay you | 卡梅伦女士 是马奥尼家族收买了你 |
[32:34] | to lie on the stand today? | 让你今天作伪证吗 |
[32:36] | Objection! Badgering the witness! | 反对 这是在骚扰证人 |
[32:37] | Overruled. | 反对无效 |
[32:39] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[32:40] | No. | 没有 |
[32:41] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:42] | Oh, so your daughter made the call to Charles, | 所以是你女儿打给查尔斯先生的 |
[32:44] | or more likely, | 还是说 |
[32:46] | you snuck a burner into his cell | 你偷偷送了手机到牢房里 |
[32:47] | so that you could get your story straight today. | 今天好自圆其说 |
[32:49] | Judge, the defense requests a chain of custody hearing | 法官阁下 辩方请求召开监管链听证会 |
[32:52] | to determine the veracity of these claims. | 来裁定这些指控的真实性 |
[32:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:54] | We have an eyewitness that places your client | 我们有目击者在犯罪现场 |
[32:57] | at the scene of the crime, | 看到了你的委托人 |
[32:58] | his fingerprints on the murder weapon, | 他的指纹在凶器上 |
[33:00] | not to mention a financial motive that exceeds $25 billion. | 更别提超过250亿的财务动机 |
[33:05] | Please, Your Honor. | 我请求你 法官阁下 |
[33:06] | Let’s not waste any more taxpayer money. | 别再浪费纳税人的钱了 |
[33:09] | Just months ago, | 几个月前 |
[33:10] | a maniac with a gun took away the love of my life. | 一个带枪的疯子夺走了我的挚爱 |
[33:14] | I have never felt such grief until today, | 但我今天更加悲痛 |
[33:18] | when I realized I might lose my only son, Charles, as well. | 因为我可能也将失去我的独子查尔斯 |
[33:23] | As a mother, I feel helpless | 作为母亲 我很无助 |
[33:26] | watching my son be persecuted for a crime he did not commit. | 看着我的孩子背负着莫须有的罪名 |
[33:31] | As a citizen, I feel anger | 作为公民 我很气愤 |
[33:34] | towards the system that allows innocent people… | 司法系统允许无辜的人民… |
[33:37] | – What you reading? – …to be wrongfully imprisoned. | -你在看什么 -被冤入狱 |
[33:39] | Just the news. | 新闻而已 |
[33:41] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃饭吧 |
[33:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:45] | If I hacked your laptop, would I find out | 如果我黑掉你的电脑 会发现你 |
[33:46] | that you’re actually reading about Wes’ court case? | 其实在看韦斯的案子吗 |
[33:50] | Did you not hear me when I said | 你没听到我说 |
[33:51] | that I wanted to stay in the bubble? | 我想留在泡泡里吗 |
[33:52] | Yeah, I did. | 我听到了 |
[33:56] | I just don’t believe you. | 我只是不相信你 |
[33:58] | Come on, like you all aren’t hiding a ton of crap from me. | 拜托 好像你们没瞒我那么多事一样 |
[34:01] | I’ve always been honest with you | 我一直对你很真诚 |
[34:02] | about how there are certain things I can’t tell you | 我说了有些事不能告诉你 |
[34:04] | – for your own protection. – Oh, boy, that line again. | -是为了保护你 -又是这句话 |
[34:06] | You’re kidding me. | 你真是够了 |
[34:08] | All I’ve ever done | 我一直都在告诉你 |
[34:11] | is tell you to stay away from Annalise, | 离安娜丽丝远点 |
[34:13] | but, instead, your dumb ass begged her for a job. | 结果你却跑去找她求了份工作 |
[34:17] | Here we go. Been — what? — like three nice days, | 又来了 我们好了…也就三天吧 |
[34:19] | and I’m already remembering why we broke up in the first place. | 我就已经想起我们是为什么分手了 |
[34:21] | You said that you broke up with me | 你说你跟我分手 |
[34:23] | because you needed time to yourself. | 是因为需要一点自己的时间 |
[34:24] | – Was that a lie? – No. | -那是骗我吗 -不是 |
[34:26] | Then how does this have anything to do with why you dumped me? | 那这跟你甩了我有什么关系呢 |
[34:28] | Because you’ve never been totally honest with me. | 因为你从未对我坦诚 |
[34:30] | ‘Cause this is bigger than me. | 因为这事比我重要 |
[34:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[34:32] | If you’re so curious, why don’t you go ask Annalise? | 你既然这么想知道 为什么不去问安娜丽丝 |
[34:34] | Oh, so this is Annalise’s fault now? | 所以这是安娜丽丝的错了 |
[34:35] | – Yes! – No! No! | -对 -不 |
[34:37] | You are the one choosing to not tell me about the stuff | 是你选择不告诉我关于 |
[34:39] | – going on about Wes! – Because it’s not my place. | -韦斯的某些事 -因为我没有立场说 |
[34:41] | Maybe it’s because you’re afraid | 也可能是你害怕 |
[34:43] | that I’ll really know who you are | 我会知道你的真面目 |
[34:45] | and not like him. | 而且不会喜欢吧 |
[34:46] | You do know me. | 你知道我的真面目 |
[34:47] | Parts of you, but guess what, Connor — | 只是一部分 但你猜怎么着 康纳尔 |
[34:48] | I want to know everything about the guy that I’m with — | 我想知道我在一起的这个人的一切 |
[34:51] | the good and the bad — that’s what love is. | 无论好坏 爱是这样的 |
[34:53] | No, I think love is letting a guy stomp on your heart | 不 我认为爱是让某人践踏你的心 |
[34:56] | and still being there for him when another guy rejects him! | 然后在他被别人拒绝时还守在原地 |
[34:59] | You think that letting me cry on your shoulder | 你觉得让我靠在你肩膀上哭 |
[35:02] | is proof that you love me? | 是你爱我的证据 |
[35:03] | – Yes! Because I do. – No. | -是的 因为我爱你 -不 |
[35:07] | I think you only love the idea of me. | 我猜你只是爱我这个概念而已 |
[35:10] | – No, I love you. – Like I’m – some security blanket | -不 我爱你 -好像我是个安全毯 |
[35:12] | that you wrap around yourself | 包裹着你 在你和安娜丽丝 |
[35:14] | – every time things get too intense with Annalise. – That’s not true. | -关系紧张时保护你 -不是这样 |
[35:16] | And that — that’s not real love. | 那 那不是真爱 |
[35:18] | That is just some severe, messed-up emotional damage | 那只是某种严重 混乱的情感损伤 |
[35:22] | that you’ve been carrying around with you | 从我认识你那天起 |
[35:24] | since the day I met you. | 你就带着它 |
[35:26] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[35:29] | That I’m damaged? | 我有损伤 |
[35:36] | I kept telling myself | 我一直跟自己说 |
[35:37] | that I was the jerk this whole time. | 是我混蛋 |
[35:41] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[35:43] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[35:47] | Think Frank might stop by? | 你觉得弗兰克会过来吗 |
[35:49] | Don’t joke about that. | 别开这种玩笑 |
[35:54] | You don’t think I could take him? | 你觉得我搞不定他吗 |
[35:58] | You’re worried. | 你在担心 |
[35:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:00] | Don’t be. | 别担心 |
[36:02] | Today was a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[36:03] | And tomorrow? | 那明天呢 |
[36:05] | Let’s not think about that. | 别想了 |
[36:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:13] | I’ve got you. | 有我呢 |
[36:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[36:20] | You’re always looking out for me. | 你总是在照顾我 |
[36:23] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[36:26] | I got you. | 我来保护你 |
[36:29] | Well, I’ve got myself. Thank you very much. | 我会保护我自己 多谢你 |
[36:32] | I know… | 我知道 |
[36:34] | but I’m gonna be there, too. | 但我也会守在这儿 |
[36:42] | He in there? | 他在里面吗 |
[36:45] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[36:47] | No. | 不 |
[36:47] | You had your time with him, | 我给过你机会了 |
[36:49] | lied to my face about it. | 还当着我的面说谎 |
[36:50] | This is my time. | 现在该我了 |
[36:52] | Leave! | 走吧 |
[37:20] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[37:29] | Really? | 又来 |
[37:31] | If you’re gonna screw Oliver, | 如果你要跟奥利弗鬼混 |
[37:32] | at least stay the night and give my couch a rest. | 至少在他那儿过个夜 别折腾我的沙发 |
[37:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:42] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[37:43] | I hate him so much! | 我好恨他 |
[37:45] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[37:50] | What the hell happened in here? | 出什么事了 |
[38:04] | 来电 妈妈 | |
[38:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[38:16] | I begged Sam to let me tell you. | 我求山姆让我告诉你 |
[38:18] | Every day after we got back, you were just… | 我们回来后 你每天… |
[38:22] | locked up in that bedroom. | 把自己反锁在卧室里 |
[38:23] | But…he wouldn’t even let me in the house. | 但…他不让我进屋 |
[38:29] | He knew me so well, | 他太了解我了 |
[38:32] | knew how to make me do what he wanted. | 他知道该怎么操纵我 |
[38:36] | And the more time went on, I thought maybe he was right. | 后来 我觉得他可能是对的 |
[38:41] | You went back to work, | 你重新开始工作 |
[38:43] | got better. | 好了起来 |
[38:47] | I never got better. | 我从来没好起来 |
[38:53] | You watched me suffer all those years. | 你这些年看着我受尽煎熬 |
[39:00] | You watched me think that I killed my boy. | 你看着我以为我杀了自己的孩子 |
[39:05] | You watched Sam and I fall apart. | 你看着山姆和我关系破裂 |
[39:10] | And you said nothing. | 而你什么都没说 |
[39:12] | Sam wouldn’t let me. | 山姆不让我说 |
[39:15] | You had all those months to apologize, | 这么多个月 你都可以来道歉 |
[39:19] | and all you can do is blame Sam. | 而你只会怪山姆 |
[39:29] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[39:38] | That was you. | 是你 |
[39:42] | And you had the nerve — | 你竟然还有胆量 |
[39:44] | the nerve to stay in my life. | 有胆量继续待在我身边 |
[39:48] | Make me trust you, take care of you. | 让我信任你 照顾你 |
[39:50] | I just want to fix this. | 我只是想弥补 |
[39:52] | How can you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[39:55] | How do you do that, Frank? | 你怎么能这么做 弗兰克 |
[39:57] | You gonna erase it all? | 你能抹除一切吗 |
[39:58] | Take everything away? Give me my baby back? | 一笔勾销 让我的孩子回来吗 |
[40:01] | I can try. | 我能努力 |
[40:02] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[40:03] | I can. | 我能 |
[40:11] | Let me fix it. | 让我弥补吧 |
[40:24] | What’s taking you so long, huh? | 你怎么还不动手 |
[40:26] | Think I’m gonna feel guilty? Because I won’t. | 你以为我会愧疚吗 因为我不会 |
[40:31] | I love you, Annalise. | 我爱你 安娜丽丝 |
[40:34] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[40:36] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[40:36] | Get out. | 出去 |
[40:38] | This just hurts her more. | 这只会伤她更深 |
[40:39] | You’ll do this for me. | 你要为我这么做 |
[40:40] | This isn’t what she wants. | 她不想这样的 |
[40:41] | This is exactly what I want. | 我就想这样 |
[40:42] | You made your point! | 你已经说清楚了 |
[40:44] | – Pull that trigger! – She can’t survive this. | -开枪啊 -她会崩溃的 |
[40:46] | – Pull it! Do it! – I can’t survive this. | -开枪啊 动手啊 -我会崩溃的 |
[40:48] | – Pull the trigger! – Please don’t, Frank! | -开枪啊 -求你不要 弗兰克 |
[40:50] | – Do it! Pull it! – Please don’t do it! | -动手啊 开枪啊 -不要这样 |
[40:51] | – Do it! Do it for me! – Don’t, please! Don’t! | -动手啊 为我动手 -不要 求你了 |
[40:54] | – Don’t do it! – Pull it! Do it! | -不要啊 -开枪 开枪啊 |
[40:55] | – Do it! Do it! – Don’t! | -动手啊 -不要 |
[40:57] | – Do it! – Don’t! | -开枪啊 -不要 |
[40:58] | – Do it! Do it! – Don’t! | -动手啊 动手 -不要 |
[40:59] | Do it! Do it! | 动手啊 动手啊 |
[41:01] | No! | 不 |
[41:22] | Bonnie. Bonnie, thank God. | 邦尼 邦尼 谢天谢地 |
[41:23] | Why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[41:24] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:25] | Someone went to the police. | 有人去找警察了 |
[41:27] | – What are you talking about? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[41:28] | Annalise was arrested because of an anonymous source. | 由于有人匿名举报 安娜丽丝被捕了 |
[41:30] | Annalise called everyone over to the house. | 安娜丽丝把所有人召集到屋子里 |
[41:32] | Did you know about that? | 你知道吗 |
[41:33] | She didn’t do this. | 她没有这么做 |
[41:34] | Then why did she lie to my face? | 那她为什么当着我的面撒谎 |
[41:35] | She said she didn’t know if somebody died in the fire, | 她说她不知道有没有人在火灾中丧生 |
[41:38] | but she did, didn’t she? | 但其实她知道 对吗 |
[41:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[41:41] | It’s all over the news. There’s an unidentified male body. | 新闻上都是 有一具身份不明的男性尸体 |
[41:43] | Oh, my God, you know who it is. | 天啊 你知道是谁 |
[41:45] | You’re not telling me because it’s Connor, right? | 你不告诉我是因为那是康纳尔 对吗 |
[41:47] | I swear to God, if you lie to us right now, | 我对天发誓 如果你现在对我们撒谎 |
[41:48] | I’ll go to the police. | 我马上去找警察 |
[41:49] | – Just tell us who it is! – Is Connor dead? | -告诉我们是谁 -康纳尔死了吗 |
[41:50] | – Please just tell us. – Just tell me, please. | -告诉我们吧 -求你告诉我 |
[41:56] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[42:04] | It happens. | 常有的事 |
[42:08] | Can it, uh… | 能… |
[42:09] | happen again? | 再来一次吗 |