时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | No! | 不 |
[00:04] | My mother has dementia. | 我妈有痴呆 |
[00:06] | I’ll tell them you didn’t burn down the house. | 我会告诉他们你没有烧毁那栋房子 |
[00:09] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[00:09] | She has episodes. | 她偶尔会发作 |
[00:11] | Connor, marry me. I mean it. | 康纳尔 我们结婚吧 我说真的 |
[00:13] | There’s the heartbeat. | 这是心跳 |
[00:15] | How much time do I have? | 我有多少时间 |
[00:16] | 24 weeks. | 24周 |
[00:17] | We have to give Denver another suspect. | 我们得给丹沃另外找一个嫌犯 |
[00:19] | – Who is it? – Wes? | -谁 -韦斯 |
[00:20] | It’s the only way, Laurel. | 这是唯一的办法 劳拉 |
[00:22] | I’m not gonna let you do that. | 我不会让你那么做的 |
[00:23] | Wes killed my husband. | 韦斯杀了我丈夫 |
[00:24] | He confessed to it on the voicemail he left that night. | 那天晚上他在我的语音信箱里认罪了 |
[00:27] | You can’t go down for what I did. | 你不能替我背黑锅 |
[00:29] | This points to Gibbins being behind both the murders. | 这表明吉宾斯是两案的凶手 |
[00:31] | I can’t continue to prosecute her | 勒西先生现在给了我这个语音留言 |
[00:34] | now that Mr. Lahey’s brought me this voicemail. | 我不能昧着良心继续起诉她 |
[00:36] | Hey, the guy who killed Wes is outside, | 杀韦斯的人就在外面 |
[00:38] | and we have a chance to finally confront him! | 我们终于有机会跟他对质了 |
[00:40] | – Laurel! – Dominick? | -劳拉 -多米尼克 |
[00:43] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[00:43] | Tell me he’s dead. | 告诉我他死了 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:47] | I lost someone. | 我失去了一个人 |
[00:48] | He felt like my son because he was my son. | 他感觉像我儿子因为他就是我儿子 |
[00:52] | And he’s gone. | 但他死了 |
[01:01] | To Michaela, Connor, | 米凯拉 康纳尔 |
[01:04] | Laurel, Asher. | 劳拉 亚设 |
[01:07] | I booked a table at Haywood at 8:00 tomorrow night. | 我明晚8点在海伍德订了位 |
[01:11] | I need you all there. | 希望你们都能出席 |
[01:13] | Please come. | 请一定要来 |
[01:20] | Do I need to take your phone away? | 需要我把你手机没收吗 |
[01:22] | Or is ignoring your father just a part of the campus tour? | 还是说忽略你爸爸也是校园参观的一部分 |
[01:25] | Sorry. Are you hungry? | 抱歉 你饿了啊 |
[01:28] | There’s a really good cafe down the street. | 前面有一家很不错的咖啡馆 |
[01:30] | I’d rather see your apartment. | 我更想看看你的公寓 |
[01:32] | It’s a mess. | 我的公寓里一团糟 |
[01:33] | I had the jet stop over to visit you. | 我特地来这里看你 |
[01:35] | I get to see where you live. | 总该让我看看你住的地方 |
[01:37] | No, not when I’m still mad at you. | 不行 我还在生你的气 |
[01:39] | Aw, what’d I do now? | 我又干了什么 |
[01:40] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[01:42] | You’re still lying. | 你现在还在骗我 |
[01:44] | How? | 我怎么骗你了 |
[01:45] | When I bumped into Dominick in New York, | 我在纽约碰到多米尼克的时候 |
[01:47] | he said he was there for work. | 他说他是去工作的 |
[01:49] | Because you weren’t calling me back, again. | 因为你又一次不给我回电话 |
[01:51] | I knew Dominick would convince you to see me. | 我知道多米尼克可以说服你见我 |
[01:55] | Is that the only reason why? | 只是这个原因吗 |
[01:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:04] | What other reason would there be? | 不然还有什么原因 |
[02:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:16] | M’ija. | 乖女儿 |
[02:20] | There’s a reason why I wasn’t calling you back. | 我不给你回电话是有原因的 |
[02:27] | I found out I was pregnant. | 我刚发现我怀孕了 |
[02:33] | Okay. That’s… | 好 那 |
[02:36] | Is it Frank’s? | 是弗兰克的吗 |
[02:45] | Laurel, this is a huge thing you’re telling me. | 劳拉 这可不是小事 |
[02:49] | It was a huge thing. | 曾经不是小事 |
[02:52] | I had an abortion. | 我把孩子打掉了 |
[02:57] | Please don’t tell Mom. | 别告诉妈妈 |
[02:59] | She’s gonna get all Catholic on me, | 她会拿出天主教那一套来烦我 |
[03:02] | and I can’t take any more drama right now. | 我现在不想听那一套 |
[03:04] | I won’t say anything. How are you? | 我不会说的 你还好吗 |
[03:08] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[03:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:11] | Because that’s all that matters. | 因为那才是最重要的事 |
[03:14] | M’ija. | 女儿 |
[03:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:23] | – Come here. – Can we go eat now? | -抱抱 -我们现在能吃饭了吗 |
[03:26] | My apartment is really — It’s not that interesting. | 我宿舍真的…没啥可看的 |
[03:29] | Fine. But we need a picture. | 好吧 但我们照个相吧 |
[03:33] | Excuse me, miss, could I bother you? | 不好意思 小姐 能麻烦你一下吗 |
[03:35] | I, um, I’d love a photo | 我想和我女儿 |
[03:37] | with my lovely daughter here. | 在这里拍张照 |
[03:46] | Cheese. | 笑一个 |
[03:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:03] | I’m meeting a group for dinner. | 我是来赴宴的 |
[04:04] | The reservation’s under Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷预定的 |
[04:07] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[04:15] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[04:17] | My Uber driver put in the wrong address. | 优步司机输错地址了 |
[04:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:22] | She won’t tell us. | 她不肯说 |
[04:23] | I’ll tell you, but we should order first. Sit. | 我会告诉你们的 先点餐 坐吧 |
[04:43] | You’re judging me. | 你正在评判我 |
[04:46] | I’ll buy you one so I’m not the only degenerate | 我请你喝一杯 这样我就不是飞机上唯一的 |
[04:47] | on the plane. | 堕落份子了 |
[04:50] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[04:52] | Probably for the best. | 也许这样更好 |
[04:54] | I wouldn’t want to corrupt you. | 我不想堕化你 |
[04:56] | Any good gossip? | 有什么八卦吗 |
[04:59] | Sorry, I talk a lot. | 不好意思 我话多了点 |
[05:01] | I just know I’d kick myself later if I didn’t at least try. | 我只知道如果我试都没试 我以后会后悔的 |
[05:11] | Desmond. | 戴斯蒙德 |
[05:13] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[05:14] | I had a Great Aunt Bonnie. | 我有个大姨妈就叫邦尼 |
[05:16] | Know what her last words to me were? | 知道她对我说的最后一句话是什么吗 |
[05:18] | “Shut your trap, Desmond.” | “闭上你的嘴 戴斯蒙德” |
[05:20] | Too bad for you I still haven’t learned my lesson. | 实在可惜 我还没学会教训 |
[05:23] | No, you haven’t. | 对 你没学会 |
[05:24] | Not one bit. | 一点也没学会 |
[05:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[05:29] | we have just begun our final descent into Memphis. | 我们已经即将在孟斐斯降落 |
[05:32] | At this time, we kindly request | 请各位旅客 |
[05:34] | you return your seats and tray tables | 回到座位 |
[05:36] | to their upright position. | 收起小桌板 |
[05:45] | right on time! | 真准时 |
[05:46] | I guess TSA wasn’t screening for ex-cons. | 我猜运安局没在筛查前罪犯 |
[05:49] | Kiss my ass. | 去你的 |
[05:51] | What, are we selling liquor from the back of the house now? | 怎么了 我们现在开始卖酒了 |
[05:55] | That’s his idea of a solution. | 这是他的解决之道 |
[05:57] | Anna Mae, Anna Mae. | 安娜·梅 安娜·梅 |
[05:59] | Oh, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[06:05] | Girl, you used to have a shelf booty. | 孩子 你以前屁股可翘了 |
[06:07] | Can’t put nothing on that now. | 现在都瘪下去了 |
[06:09] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[06:11] | You could always use the money to buy a new house. | 你可以用保险金买一栋新房子 |
[06:14] | Thelonius has that construction experience. | 塞隆尼斯有施工经验 |
[06:16] | I bet he’d help. | 我敢说他能帮到忙 |
[06:17] | Thelonius is in Atlanta thinking he’s gonna invent an app. | 塞隆尼斯在亚特兰大 正在开发一个应用 |
[06:20] | How much money is the insurance company giving you anyway? | 保险公司赔了你多少钱 |
[06:24] | It’s enough. | 足够了 |
[06:25] | Well, are we talking Oprah money or Gayle money? | 是像奥普拉赚的那么多还是盖尔赚的那么多 |
[06:27] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[06:28] | Otherwise the whole town will be rushing over here | 否则整个镇都会冲到这里来 |
[06:30] | with their hands out. | 伸手要钱 |
[06:31] | Well, you’ll be the first one in line. | 而你会排在第一个 |
[06:34] | Well, whatever you do, I hope you use some of it | 无论你做什么 我希望你用一部分 |
[06:38] | to get yourself a proper office. | 给自己整一套合适的办公室 |
[06:41] | Actually, Mama — | 事实上 妈妈… |
[06:42] | And hire Nathaniel too. | 把内特尼尔雇了 |
[06:45] | Wouldn’t hurt to have a pretty secretary. | 雇一个帅秘书又不会怎么样 |
[06:49] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[06:51] | Mama, listen. | 妈妈 听着 |
[06:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:59] | There’s a Memory Care Center in Harbor Town, Mama. | 海港城那边有个记忆护理中心 妈妈 |
[07:02] | And now that I have some extra money, | 正好我现在有余钱 |
[07:05] | we thought that we could… | 我们想我们应该… |
[07:08] | take a look. | 去看看 |
[07:10] | Is this really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[07:12] | Your mother and I are getting along real good here. | 你妈妈和我在这里住得挺好的 |
[07:14] | According to who? | 谁说的 |
[07:15] | She wandered over to Miss Francine’s house | 她半夜在外面到处游荡 |
[07:17] | in the middle of the night. | 都跑到弗朗辛女士的家里了 |
[07:18] | She could’ve gotten shot. | 她可能会被人开枪打死的 |
[07:19] | I took care of that. | 这事我已经处理好了 |
[07:20] | You put a bell on the door. | 你只是在门上装了个铃铛 |
[07:25] | Now, Mama, I’m not saying that you have to go. | 妈妈 我不是说你一定要去 |
[07:28] | Just that we should visit while I’m here. | 只是 趁我在这里 我们去看看 |
[07:32] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[07:35] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[07:38] | Getting me all excited because I think you’ve come to see me. | 我那么高兴 以为你是回来看我的 |
[07:41] | This was my idea as much as Anna Mae’s, Mama. | 这也是我的主意 妈妈 |
[07:43] | Now that we’re back in each other’s lives… | 现在我们又生活在一起了 |
[07:49] | …you think I’m gonna be a burden to you, is that it? | 你觉得我会成为你们的负担 是吗 |
[07:52] | You’d rather pick out my tombstone. | 迫不及待地给我挑墓碑了 |
[07:54] | This is for your safety, Mama. | 这是为了你的安全着想 妈妈 |
[07:56] | The hell do you know about safety? | 你懂什么安全 |
[08:00] | You’ve got people dying all around you every day! | 你身边每天都有人死去 |
[08:04] | And you’re gonna tell me how to live? | 而你却想教我怎样生活 |
[08:08] | If that’s your idea of Mama love, | 如果这就是你爱妈妈的方式 |
[08:11] | I don’t need it. | 我不需要 |
[08:14] | Don’t come back here no more. | 别再回来了 |
[08:27] | Mama, please open the door. | 妈妈 开门 |
[08:33] | I made some cobbler from the pears you left in the kitchen. | 我用你留在厨房里的梨子做了水果派 |
[08:36] | I can’t promise there’ll be anything left in the morning. | 我可不能保证明早还会有剩 |
[08:50] | How’s it going? | 你那边怎么样 |
[08:52] | Terrible. | 糟透了 |
[08:53] | Did the Bar postpone my hearing? | 律师协会把我的听证会延期了吗 |
[08:54] | No. It’s about the insurance money. | 没有 是保险金的事 |
[08:57] | – They’re freezing the payment. – Why? | -他们冻结了赔款 -为什么 |
[08:59] | Hannah Keating is contesting your ownership of the house, | 汉娜·基廷在争房子的所有权 |
[09:02] | 美国地方法院 宾夕法尼亚州东区法院 原告 汉娜·基廷 被告 安娜丽丝·基廷 辉家保险公司 | |
[09:02] | claiming the insurance money should go to her. | 声称保险金应该归她 |
[09:04] | I’ll file a Petition for Declaratory Judgment | 我会提交判决说明诉状 |
[09:06] | to get the funds released, | 来解冻资金 |
[09:07] | but it’s going to take a few months. | 但是要花几个月 |
[09:10] | Anna Mae? | 安娜梅 |
[09:12] | I’ll call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[09:17] | You feel like a little nightcap on the porch? | 想去睡前小酌一杯吗 |
[09:19] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[09:20] | Well, you know where to find me. | 你知道我在哪里 |
[10:01] | 低电量提醒 电量不足2% | |
[10:10] | 我必须一试 戴斯蒙德 | |
[10:24] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[10:26] | Celestine’s. | 塞拉斯丁那里 |
[10:41] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[10:44] | I’m still a little stunned you called. | 我还是不敢相信你给我打了电话 |
[10:46] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[10:48] | Well, I got us a couple of spots at the bar. | 我让酒吧留了两个位置 |
[10:51] | They’re known for their martinis. | 他们调的马提尼很出名 |
[10:56] | I’m not here to drink. | 我不是来喝酒的 |
[11:10] | – Come dance with the bride! – No. | -来和新娘一起跳舞 -不 |
[11:12] | She has to dance with a guy in a red shirt. | 她必须得和一个穿红衣服的人跳舞 |
[11:13] | You’re in a red shirt. | 你穿着红衣服 |
[11:14] | First of all, this is a gay bar, not a zoo attraction. | 首先 这里是同志酒吧 不是动物园 |
[11:18] | Harvey Milk didn’t die | 哈维·米尔克可没想 |
[11:19] | so that you could suck face with strippers. | 为了让你可以尽情亲吻那个舞男而死 |
[11:21] | – Who died? – Uh, w-why don’t you go buy us some drinks | -谁死了 -不如你请我们喝两杯 |
[11:25] | and then maybe we’ll dance with you. | 也许我们就会去跳舞了 |
[11:26] | – Yas Qween? – Yaassss, Qween! | -怎么样 -好极了 |
[11:28] | Yas, Qween. Be nice. | 快去吧 你态度好点 |
[11:31] | It’s this or risk getting date-raped at a straight bar. | 不来这里她们就得冒被强奸的风险去普通酒吧 |
[11:34] | Do you see what I’m talking about now? | 你明白我在说什么吗 |
[11:35] | That is what getting married does to people. | 那就是结婚对人们的影响 |
[11:37] | Why would we do that to ourselves? | 我们为什么要这样对自己 |
[11:39] | Because we love each other? | 因为我们彼此相爱 |
[11:40] | We don’t need to get married to prove that. | 我们不需要用结婚去证明 |
[11:43] | It just… It feels forced and… | 因为感觉这是被强迫的 |
[11:45] | Hetero-normative, and blah, blah, blah, blah. | 这是异性恋会做的事之类的废话 |
[11:47] | I’ve been hearing this speech for over a month now, | 这话我听了一个多月了 |
[11:50] | so why don’t we just cut to the chase? | 我们为什么不能直接点 |
[11:53] | Say yes. | 点头同意 |
[11:54] | 安娜丽丝 我明晚8点在海伍德订了位 希望你们都能出席 请一定要来 | |
[11:55] | Or maybe I’ll dump you before that | 你要再看手机 |
[11:56] | for always looking at your phone. | 也许结婚之前我就把你甩了 |
[11:59] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[12:01] | She’s making all of us get dinner with her tomorrow night. | 她让我们所有人明晚和她一起吃饭 |
[12:03] | Oh, she is? | 真的吗 |
[12:06] | Oh. By “All of us,” you mean everyone but me. | “我们所有人”指的是除我以外的所有人吧 |
[12:08] | Be relieved. | 你这是逃过了一劫 |
[12:09] | I know how you can get out of it. | 我知道你怎么样也能逃过一劫 |
[12:11] | We go to Vegas and elope. | 我们私奔去维加斯 |
[12:14] | This time tomorrow, we could be | 明天这个时候 我们就可以 |
[12:14] | screaming our married heads off at Britney. | 在布兰妮尽情狂欢了 |
[12:17] | I think I’d rather get dinner with Annalise. | 我情愿去和安娜丽丝吃饭 |
[12:20] | You’re such a bitch. | 你真是混蛋 |
[12:33] | I should’ve put this stuff away earlier. | 我应该早点把这东西收起来的 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause you knew I was coming? | 因为你知道我会来 |
[12:38] | I hoped. | 我倒是想 |
[12:42] | Can I say something you’re not going to like? | 我能说句不好听的吗 |
[12:43] | – No. – Too bad. | -不 -真遗憾 |
[12:47] | Everything about you, | 你的一切 |
[12:49] | your eyes, your skin, the way you carry yourself… | 你的眼睛 你的皮肤 你的举手投足 |
[12:54] | I feel very lucky you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[13:24] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[13:32] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[13:34] | Just one second. | 等一下 |
[13:40] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[13:42] | Hey, CeCe! | 茜茜 |
[13:45] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[13:50] | Yeah. Thanks for calling, all right? | 谢谢你能来电话 |
[13:51] | Talk to you later. | 晚点和你说 |
[13:54] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[13:55] | That was rude. | 别这么狠心 |
[13:56] | It’s rude for CeCe. You do you. | 你对茜茜才狠心 管好你自己吧 |
[13:58] | CeCe’s my daughter. She lives in L.A. | 茜茜是我女儿 她住在洛杉矶 |
[14:00] | I make her call every night when she gets home. | 我让她每晚回家之后给我打电话 |
[14:02] | Look, we can call her together if you want. | 你要想的话 我打电话的时候你可以听着 |
[14:04] | But it might be kinda awkward. | 但可能会有点尴尬 |
[14:07] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 来吧 |
[14:10] | Let’s do this. | 我们继续 |
[14:17] | No. | 不行 |
[14:21] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[14:23] | We can go slower if that’s what you want. | 你要想的话我们可以慢点来 |
[14:26] | Bonnie. | 邦尼 |
[14:27] | My name’s Annalise. | 我的名字是安娜丽丝 |
[14:58] | Anna Mae? Anna Mae, wake up! | 安娜梅 安娜梅 醒一醒 |
[15:01] | Anna Mae, wake up. The house is on fire. | 安娜梅 醒一醒 屋子着火了 |
[15:03] | – Mama? – The house is on fire. Get up. | -妈 -屋子着火了 快起来 |
[15:05] | – He fell off drunk. – Daddy? | -他醉酒摔倒了 -爸爸 |
[15:07] | No, Clyde! And I lit him up. | 不 是克莱德 我把他扶起来了 |
[15:10] | The house is on fire. | 屋子着火了 |
[15:12] | We’re gonna burn up if we don’t get out of here! | 我们再不走的话要被烧死了 |
[15:15] | Anna Mae! Come on, come on, come on. | 安娜梅 快 走快点 |
[15:18] | Come on! | 快跟上 |
[15:19] | Anna Mae, the house is on fire. | 安娜梅 屋子着火了 |
[15:22] | The house is not on fire. | 屋子没着火 |
[15:23] | – It is! – You’re confused. | -绝对着火了 -是你糊涂了 |
[15:25] | If we don’t get out of here, we’re gonna burn up. Anna Mae! | 我们再不走会被烧死的 安娜梅 |
[15:27] | Clyde is dead! He’s dead, Mama. | 克莱德已经死了 他死了 妈 |
[15:29] | This is just the dementia. You understand? | 你现在是痴呆发作 明白吗 |
[16:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[16:05] | Oh, my body is in love. | 我爱死这床了 |
[16:07] | It’s the kinda bed you can spend all day in, right? | 这样的床可以在上面待一整天 不是吗 |
[16:10] | Excuse me, um, what’s your most, uh, durable mattress? | 请问 你们这儿最结实的床垫是哪一款 |
[16:14] | ‘Cause my girlfriend here and I, we’re very much in love | 因为我女朋友和我 我们非常的恩爱 |
[16:17] | – and, as you can probably tell, we’re very active. – Asher. | -你可能也发现了 我们很好动 -亚设 |
[16:19] | So we need a bed that can handle our once, | 所以我们想要一张能承受一次 |
[16:22] | sometimes twice-a-night visits to pound town, just… | 有时是一晚两次的运动 |
[16:28] | – Give us a minute. – No prob. | -给我们点时间 -没问题 |
[16:30] | Hmm, thanks. Bye, Chad. | 谢谢 再见查德 |
[16:39] | Threatened much? | 吃醋了 |
[16:41] | Bae is brilliant, powerful, and hawt. | 你聪明强壮又性感 |
[16:44] | It is my job to be threatened. | 我的职责就是吃醋 |
[16:49] | Did you just toot? | 你刚是不是发出了嘟嘟声 |
[16:50] | Ah! It’s my phone. | 是我的手机 |
[16:55] | 安娜丽丝 我明晚8点在海伍德订了位 希望你们都能出席 请一定要来 | |
[16:57] | Well, that’s good news. | 是个好消息 |
[16:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:00] | Haywood’s like 4 dollar signs on Yelp. | 海伍德餐厅在点评网上有四星的评价 |
[17:03] | She wouldn’t take us there unless she had money coming in, | 除非她有收入 不然她不会带我们去的 |
[17:04] | which means they didn’t disbar her. | 这意味着他们并没有剥夺她的律师资格 |
[17:06] | Or she doesn’t want us making a scene | 或者她不希望 |
[17:08] | when she delivers terrible news. | 我们在她公布坏消息的时候大吵大闹 |
[17:10] | Like Denver re-opened his investigation. | 比如说丹沃重启了他的调查 |
[17:14] | She’s throwing us a last supper. | 她是在请我们吃最后的晚餐 |
[17:16] | Or she misses us. | 或者是她想我们了 |
[17:17] | Baby, she’s dead inside. | 宝贝 她的心已经死了 |
[17:20] | She misses no one. | 她不会想念任何人 |
[17:28] | Why does she have to ruin everything? | 为什么她非要毁掉一切呢 |
[17:32] | – Wait till I move. – Okay. | -等到我动再动 -好 |
[17:35] | All right, Mama. | 好了 妈妈 |
[17:36] | – All right. – Okay, Mama. | -好了 -好的 妈妈 |
[17:54] | There you go. | 好了 |
[18:26] | Bessie Jones. Don’t you remember? | 贝西·琼斯 你不记得了吗 |
[18:30] | You and me and — and Celestine, | 你和我 还有塞拉斯丁 |
[18:33] | we sang that every night before you went to bed. | 我们每天在你上床睡觉前都要唱一遍 |
[19:05] | See? | 看见没 |
[19:06] | I haven’t lost my whole mind. | 我还没有完全失去理智 |
[19:10] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:21] | We’ll go tomorrow. | 我们明天去 |
[19:26] | The nursery home. | 疗养院 |
[19:29] | We’ll take a look around tomorrow. | 我们明天去看看 |
[19:52] | The Acacia campus has been open for over 20 years. | 金合欢中心已经运营了20年了 |
[19:56] | The layout is easy to navigate. | 这儿的布局十分容易掌握 |
[19:59] | There’s 24-hour access to specialist nurses | 这里有全天的护理专家 |
[20:02] | and structured activities | 还有我们精心规划的 |
[20:04] | which we have designed specifically | 特别为失忆的病人设计的 |
[20:05] | for patients suffering from memory loss. | 合理的活动安排 |
[20:09] | You’ve found our photo collection. | 那是我们的照片集 |
[20:11] | Our residents like reminders of the good old days. | 我们的住户喜欢回忆过去的美好日子 |
[20:16] | Whose good old days? | 谁的过去的美好日子 |
[20:18] | – Oh, Mama, look at the garden. Yes. | -妈妈 看看那座花园 -对了 |
[20:21] | Do you know how much this place costs? | 你知道住这里要花多少钱吗 |
[20:23] | Best facility in the state. | 全州最好的设施 |
[20:24] | $5,000 a month. | 一个月5000美元 |
[20:27] | Meanwhile it costs nothing | 而我在自己家 |
[20:28] | for me to take care of her in our own house. | 照顾她一分钱也不用花 |
[20:30] | You mean the house she tried to burn down last night? | 你是说昨晚她企图烧毁的房子吗 |
[20:32] | I can handle whatever care she needs. | 她怎么样我都能应付得来 |
[20:33] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我就把话撂在这了 |
[20:34] | You couldn’t handle her when you were young. | 你年轻时都应付不了她 |
[20:35] | What makes you think you can do it now? | 你凭什么觉得现在可以 |
[20:36] | I’m a better man now. | 我改过自新了 |
[20:37] | You’re no better than the day you left her. | 你比抛弃她那时好不到哪去 |
[20:39] | Hush. We are not gonna be the ratchet family | 小声点 别做那种在人前争吵的 |
[20:40] | – fighting in public. – Mama was so desperate, | -内讧家庭 -妈妈那时那么绝望 |
[20:41] | she had to ask Uncle Clyde to move in with us, | 只能请克莱德叔叔搬来和我们一起住 |
[20:43] | and we all know how that turned out. | 之后发生了什么我们都清楚 |
[20:44] | It always comes back to that with you, don’t it? | 你总能扯到这件事上来 不是吗 |
[20:46] | This is about that. | 就是因为这件事 |
[20:48] | Even last night, that’s the memory Mama can’t escape! | 即使是昨晚 妈妈都没忘记那段经历 |
[20:50] | – Only ’cause you’re here! – What did you say? | -正是因为你在 -你说什么 |
[20:52] | I’m begging you. | 我求你们了 |
[20:54] | You think she goes through these spells about Clyde | 你觉得你不在时她提起过 |
[20:55] | when you’re not around? | 克莱德吗 |
[20:57] | That’s you stirring up these memories. | 就是因为你才唤起了她的这些记忆 |
[21:00] | You’re not too grown that I can’t still whip your ass. | 你再怎么样我都还是你爸 |
[21:03] | Quiet! You’re in these people’s homes. | 安静点 你在这些人的家里 |
[21:07] | You know better than that. | 你知道不该这么做 |
[21:09] | And God knows I taught you better. | 天知道我有好好教你 |
[21:11] | So now get it together! | 表现好一点 |
[21:13] | Humiliating me in public, for shame. | 在公开场合让我蒙羞 丢人 |
[21:19] | There’s free parking, Wi-Fi. | 这里停车和无线网都免费 |
[21:22] | Put a nice stencil here on the window — | 在窗户上贴上好看的字 |
[21:24] | Keating, Winterbottom, Delfino. | 基廷 温特波顿 德菲诺 |
[21:30] | Frank — | 弗兰克 |
[21:30] | Relax. | 放松 |
[21:32] | I know she still hates me. | 我知道她还恨我 |
[21:33] | I just figured she needs a new office. | 我只是觉得她需要一间新的办公室 |
[21:36] | She hasn’t even gotten her license back yet. | 她还没拿回律师执照呢 |
[21:37] | You’re gonna win it back. | 你们会赢回来的 |
[21:39] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:41] | Still, we can’t afford a place this nice. | 不过我们还是负担不起这个地方 |
[21:44] | I got that covered. | 钱的事交给我 |
[21:48] | The suitcase money? | 你是指手提箱里的钱 |
[21:50] | It’d be a shame if nothing good ever came of it. | 如果不拿这钱做点好事就太可惜了 |
[21:54] | That is not the way to get Annalise to forgive you, Frank. | 这样做并不能让安娜丽丝原谅你 弗兰克 |
[22:02] | You busy tomorrow night? | 你明晚忙吗 |
[22:03] | My mom’s cooking chicken parm. | 我妈做了奶酪鸡 |
[22:07] | I got plans. | 我有安排了 |
[22:09] | Hot date? | 热辣约会 |
[22:11] | Annalise is having a dinner. | 和安娜丽丝吃晚餐 |
[22:13] | So it is a hot date. | 那就是热辣约会了 |
[22:15] | The kids will be there, too. | 孩子们也去 |
[22:22] | I’ll win her back. | 我会让她原谅我的 |
[22:24] | Just give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[22:33] | He’s wrong. | 他说的不对 |
[22:34] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[22:36] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[22:37] | whatever happened last night wasn’t triggered by you. | 昨晚的事不是你引起的 |
[22:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:41] | So Mama walks around talking about burning down the house | 这么说我不在的时候妈妈也会走来走去地 |
[22:43] | even when I’m not here? | 说着要把房子烧了吗 |
[22:45] | I’m a nurse, okay? | 我是护士 好吗 |
[22:46] | I know how dementia works, and that ain’t it. | 我知道痴呆症是怎么回事 那个不是 |
[22:55] | I don’t have the money, Celestine. | 我没有钱了 塞拉斯丁 |
[22:57] | What? | 什么 |
[23:04] | Sam’s sister’s suing me for the house. | 山姆的姐姐起诉我要收回房子 |
[23:08] | It froze the insurance payout. | 冻结了保险金 |
[23:14] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:17] | We’ve still got our jobs. | 咱们饭碗还在 |
[23:19] | I don’t know if that’s true anymore. | 这点我也拿不准了 |
[23:22] | They found alcohol in my blood when I was arrested. | 被捕时检出我体内有酒精 |
[23:26] | I might be disbarred. | 可能会吊销我的律师执照 |
[23:28] | Because you had a little too much to drink? | 就因为喝多了酒 |
[23:31] | I was on probation at the time. | 当时我正处于查看阶段 |
[23:34] | For what? | 查看什么 |
[23:38] | Drinking. | 酗酒状况 |
[23:47] | I’d be drinking too if I had your life. | 换我经历你的生活 我也会借酒消愁 |
[23:58] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[24:01] | Hardware store. | 五金店 |
[24:04] | Pretty soon enough I won’t be able to use the restroom | 过不了多久 我就连独立自理 |
[24:07] | without setting off a bell. | 上个卫生间都不成了 |
[24:15] | What do you want, Mama? | 你什么想法 妈妈 |
[24:20] | Where do you want to live? | 你想住哪儿 |
[24:22] | Would you rather stay here with Daddy? | 你宁愿在这儿跟爸爸住吗 |
[24:25] | Doesn’t matter what I want. | 我的想法无关紧要 |
[24:26] | Well, that’s the only thing that matters. | 那是唯一紧要的 |
[24:30] | It doesn’t. | 不是 |
[24:32] | Mama, I’m not gonna be able to leave here | 妈妈 如果你生我的气 |
[24:35] | if I know you’re upset with me. | 我是无法离开这里的 |
[24:38] | Anna Mae, | 安娜梅 |
[24:40] | I want you to hear me… | 听我说 |
[24:44] | and I want you to hear me well… | 好好听着 |
[24:49] | …because you’re the one who’s confused right now. | 因为没搞清楚状况的是你 |
[24:56] | I’m going away. | 我行将就木 |
[25:03] | You know it. | 你知道 |
[25:06] | I know it. | 我也知道 |
[25:09] | My mind’s going. | 我心智渐失 |
[25:12] | So whether I live or die, it’s not about me. | 所以无论我是死是活 都无关紧要 |
[25:15] | It’s what you want, your father wants, | 关键在于你 你父亲 |
[25:17] | – what your sister wants. – That is not true. | -还有你姐姐的想法 -不对 |
[25:19] | I mean, listen to you right now. | 听听你的话 |
[25:21] | You’re clear-headed, | 你脑子多清楚啊 |
[25:22] | sometimes more than any of us. | 有时甚至比我们都清楚 |
[25:24] | And next time you come to visit? | 但下次你来探望的时候呢 |
[25:28] | And the time after that? | 再下一次呢 |
[25:33] | Anna Mae, what happened to you is not right. | 安娜梅 你过得不容易 |
[25:40] | I’ve had my share of loss, too. | 我也经历过失去 |
[25:46] | No one… | 但没有人 |
[25:50] | …my sweet baby girl, | 宝贝女儿啊 |
[25:52] | should lose as much as you have lost. | 没有人应该失去那么多 |
[25:58] | What Mama’s trying to do | 妈妈是在努力 |
[25:59] | is to protect you from losing any more. | 保护你不要再失去 |
[26:09] | But it’s happening. | 但还是在发生 |
[26:13] | You’re losing me. | 你正慢慢失去我 |
[26:18] | You’re losing me, and there’s nothing… | 你慢慢失去我 而且 |
[26:23] | you can do to stop it from happening. | 无力回天 |
[26:27] | The best thing for us to do is to prepare ourselves | 我们只能准备就绪 免得 |
[26:32] | so it won’t be a surprise. | 来得太突然 |
[26:42] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[26:47] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:51] | I’ll stay as long as I can. | 我会尽可能多捱几年 |
[26:54] | I promise you I will hold on to me for as long as I can, | 我保证 我会尽可能长久地陪你 |
[27:00] | and what I want is for you… | 我希望你 |
[27:04] | to hold on to you too. | 也要撑下去 |
[27:18] | Today we begin the disbarment proceedings | 我们今天开始取消安娜丽丝·基廷律师 |
[27:19] | for Attorney Annalise Keating. | 执业资格的审理程序 |
[27:21] | This hearing arises out of a violation | 本次听证之缘由在于基廷女士 |
[27:23] | of a previously imposed probation | 违反强制查看要求 |
[27:25] | that prohibited Ms. Keating from using any drugs or alcohol. | 该要求禁止她用药及饮酒 |
[27:34] | She can’t leave the room if she doesn’t have a key. | 没有钥匙她就无法出门 |
[27:38] | I know it’s not ideal but — | 我知道并不理想 但是 |
[27:39] | This one’s on you. | 交给你了 |
[27:43] | If she hurts herself or someone else, | 如果她自残或伤人 |
[27:45] | it’s your job to take care of her. | 你要负责照顾她 |
[27:51] | ‘Cause if I find out that you’ve had one too many drinks, | 假如你又喝过了头 |
[27:54] | if you slept through that damn bell… | 假如你睡得昏沉没听到铃声 |
[28:04] | Just keep her safe. | 保护好她 |
[28:12] | I give up, okay? Enough. | 我放弃了好吗 够了 |
[28:18] | I’m sorry… | 关于克莱德 |
[28:22] | for what Clyde did to you. | 对你做的事 我很抱歉 |
[28:35] | I’ll text you when my plane lands. | 我下飞机给你发短信 |
[28:44] | Police reports state | 警方报告显示 |
[28:45] | Ms. Keating violated this probation | 基廷女士于11月3日晚上 |
[28:48] | on the night of November 3rd. | 违反了强制查看条例 |
[28:50] | 我明晚8点在海伍德订了位 望你们都能出席 请一定要来 | |
[28:55] | On the night of her arrest, | 被捕当晚 |
[28:56] | Ms. Keating was found to be intoxicated. | 基廷女士喝醉了 |
[29:00] | Lab tests showed a blood alcohol content of 0.15, | 化验结果显示 其血液酒精含量为0.15 |
[29:03] | thereby triggering this disbarment hearing. | 由此导致了此次取消执业资格听证会 |
[29:06] | We’ll now hear arguments | 我们现在将听取 |
[29:07] | on why this Board should not disbar Ms. Keating. | 对纪律委员会取消基廷女士执业资格的反驳 |
[29:10] | Ms. Winterbottom, has counsel prepared a statement? | 温特波顿女士 律师方面是否准备了陈词 |
[29:13] | We have. | 是的 |
[29:16] | It’s our firm belief that Ms. Keating’s lab results | 我们认为所提到那晚基廷女士的 |
[29:19] | on the night in question are unreliable | 化验结果并不可靠 |
[29:20] | as they may have been tampered with | 有可能被负责此案的助理检察官 |
[29:22] | – by the A.D.A. handling the case. – Bonnie. | -动过手脚 -邦尼 |
[29:25] | The allegations are correct. | 指控正确无误 |
[29:27] | – Annalise. – I was drunk that night. It’s true. | -安娜丽丝 -那天晚上我喝醉了 没错 |
[29:30] | My house burned down, and as a result, | 我家着火了 |
[29:31] | I lost everything that I owned. | 我失去了拥有的一切 |
[29:34] | None of it matters, though, because a life was lost too. | 但那些都不重要 因为有人失去了生命 |
[29:38] | My student, Wes Gibbins, took his life at my home. | 我的学生 韦斯·吉宾斯 在我家自杀了 |
[29:43] | And I wake up every day | 我每天醒来 |
[29:44] | knowing that a young man with so much potential, | 都会想着一位有着巨大潜力的 |
[29:46] | who needed me the most, | 最需要我的年轻人 |
[29:47] | died because I decided to take a drink. | 因为我决定去喝酒而丧生了 |
[29:51] | I have not had a drink since. | 从那以后我再也没喝过酒 |
[29:52] | I’ve worked very hard to stay sober, | 我每天都尽全力不让自己碰酒 |
[29:54] | and I will continue to do so | 我会继续这样做 |
[29:56] | by going to AA meetings, seeing a counselor. | 我会参加互助会 做心理咨询 |
[29:58] | Ms. Keating, the conditions of your probation | 基廷女士 你强制查看的条件是 |
[30:00] | were that you could and would not drink again. | 你将再也不能且不会喝酒了 |
[30:02] | – I know. – You agreed, to my face, | -我知道 -你当面答应了我 |
[30:04] | that we were to disbar you if you relapsed. | 一旦复发 你将被取消执业资格 |
[30:07] | And if you do that, I will have nothing. | 如果你这样做 我就什么都没有了 |
[30:09] | I’ve lost everything. | 我已经失去了一切 |
[30:10] | My home, my husband, my reputation, my teaching. | 我的家 我的丈夫 我的名誉和教学生涯 |
[30:13] | It’s all gone. | 全都没有了 |
[30:15] | And you’re deciding to take the only thing that I have left. | 你们还要夺走我仅剩的一件东西 |
[30:17] | Now, I understand that you have the right to do this, | 我明白你有权力这样做 |
[30:20] | and it’s all on me, but I am standing here begging you — | 这是我的错 但我站在这里求你 |
[30:24] | begging — | 恳求你 |
[30:26] | to take mercy on me. | 请对我手下留情 |
[30:28] | Please, please, just give me one more chance. | 求求你们 再给我一次机会 |
[30:40] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[30:41] | My Uber driver put in the wrong address. | 优步司机输错地址了 |
[30:44] | Oh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:46] | She won’t tell us. | 她不肯说 |
[30:47] | I’ll tell you, but we should order first. Sit. | 我会告诉你们的 先点餐 坐吧 |
[30:52] | Just to be clear, is there a limit to how much we can order? | 说清楚 点多少东西有限制吗 |
[30:54] | Because I’m thinking about getting the rib-eye for two, for one. | 因为我打算要双人份肋眼牛排 自己吃 |
[30:56] | – Order whatever you want. – Great. | -想点什么都行 -太棒了 |
[30:57] | I’m gonna have lamb chops. Now can we open them? | 我要羊排 现在能打开了吗 |
[31:00] | After dinner. | 吃完饭再打开 |
[31:00] | I think that we’ve had enough suspense to last a lifetime. | 我觉得我们已经有过太多悬念了 |
[31:03] | So why don’t you just tell us why we’re here? | 你还是告诉我们为什么要来这里吧 |
[31:10] | I had my disciplinary hearing today. | 纪律委员会的听证会今天开过了 |
[31:12] | Oh, my God. They disbarred you, didn’t they? | 天哪 他们取消你的执业资格了 是吗 |
[31:14] | Just let her finish. | 等她说完 |
[31:16] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[31:18] | I get to practice again right away. | 我得以立即重新执业 |
[31:22] | – For real? – Yeah, but, uh — | -真的吗 -对 但是… |
[31:23] | So this is a celebration then? | 所以我们这是在庆祝 |
[31:25] | Waiter, more champers in here, waiter! | 服务生 再来瓶香槟 |
[31:26] | Wait. Does this mean you can teach? | 等等 这表示你可以教书了吗 |
[31:28] | Well, I think stepping foot on campus is not a good idea. | 我觉得回学校不是一个好主意 |
[31:30] | No, that’s just letting them win! | 不行 那他们就赢了 |
[31:32] | Or she just needs a breather. | 或者她只是需要缓一缓 |
[31:33] | We need another glass for Laurel. | 给劳拉拿个杯子来 |
[31:34] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没关系 |
[31:36] | AK said we can eat and drink as much as we want. | AK说我们可以开怀畅饮 |
[31:39] | I can’t. I’m having the baby, so… | 我不行 我要把宝宝生下来 所以… |
[31:46] | I thought about it, and… | 我考虑过了 然后… |
[31:50] | I want to have it. | 我想生下来 |
[31:52] | I’m due in 5 months, which is soon. | 我五个月之后就生了 很快的 |
[31:54] | That’s crazy soon, but, yeah, that’s my news. | 真的很快的 对 这是我的好消息 |
[31:59] | So it’s a double celebration then. | 所以这是双喜临门 |
[32:01] | Not only is the band getting back together, | 这个团队要重组 |
[32:02] | but the band’s gonna have a baby. | 而且就要有孩子了 |
[32:04] | Do you know if it’s a boy or girl? | 你知道是男孩还是女孩吗 |
[32:05] | But I get to help pick the name, right? | 我可以帮忙选名字 对吗 |
[32:07] | Well, obviously the child’s “guncles” | 当然得让孩子的”盖叔” |
[32:08] | will be in charge of picking the name. | 负责选名字 |
[32:10] | – You okay? – Listen. | -你没事吧 -听我说 |
[32:11] | Does the fact that you’re calling yourselves “guncles” | 既然你称自己为”盖叔” |
[32:12] | mean you’ve said yes? | 意思是你已经同意了吗 |
[32:14] | – Yes to what? – Oh, Oliver proposed. | -同意什么 -奥利弗求婚了 |
[32:16] | You need to say yes already, scaredy cat. | 你必须得同意啊 胆小鬼 |
[32:18] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你们让我说完 |
[32:21] | Inside the envelopes are recommendation letters. | 信封里面是推荐信 |
[32:24] | I wrote one for each of you. | 我给你们每个人都写了一封 |
[32:27] | – That’s so sweet. – I’m letting you go. | -你太好了 -你们被解雇了 |
[32:33] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[32:37] | We’re here, at this restaurant. | 相聚在这家餐厅 |
[32:40] | We’ve been given a second chance. | 我们有了第二次机会 |
[32:44] | We don’t need each other anymore. | 我们不再需要对方了 |
[32:46] | So it’s time we went our separate ways. | 所以是时候分道扬镳了 |
[32:49] | Remember who you were before you met me, | 记住你们认识我之前的样子 |
[32:52] | why you went to law school. | 记住你们去法学院的初衷 |
[32:54] | I came here to be you. | 我去是为了成为你 |
[32:55] | And look how that turned out. | 看看变成什么样子了 |
[32:57] | Look. | 看看 |
[33:00] | Who isn’t at this table? | 谁不在这里 |
[33:04] | And I know you think about him every day. So do I. | 我知道你们每天都在想他 我也是 |
[33:06] | And I’m the reason why he’s gone. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[33:08] | No, that was Denver and the Mahoneys. | 不 是因为丹沃和马奥尼家的人 |
[33:10] | – We don’t know that anymore. – Since when? | -我们也无法确定 -什么时候的事 |
[33:12] | Laurel’s right. | 劳拉说得对 |
[33:13] | I’m not gonna blame anyone for what happened anymore. | 我不会因为已经发生的事再责备任何人 |
[33:16] | It was me. I ruined him. | 是我 是我害了他 |
[33:19] | But I’m not gonna ruin all of you. | 但我不能再害你们了 |
[33:27] | Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
[33:29] | Are we free to go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[33:31] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[33:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:41] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – Michaela, calm down. | -你有什么毛病 -米凯拉 冷静一点 |
[33:43] | Do not defend her, you pathetic little sycophant! | 别帮她说话 你个可怜的马屁精 |
[33:46] | We are in a relationship, all of us, | 我们是一条船上的 我们所有人 |
[33:48] | whether you like it or not, | 无论你喜不喜欢 |
[33:49] | so you don’t get to unilaterally decide when it’s over. | 所以你不能单方面地决定是否要结束 |
[33:51] | Seriously. We’re like the Corleones. | 说真的 我们就跟柯里昂犯罪组织似的 |
[33:53] | We got to stick together. | 我们得抱团取暖 |
[33:54] | Why are you both complaining? | 你们两个在抱怨什么 |
[33:57] | This is exactly what we begged for this entire time. | 这就是我们一直以来求而不得的东西 |
[33:59] | I want to be free of her | 我要等她做完她该做的事 |
[34:00] | once she’s upheld her end of the deal! | 然后才跟她一刀两断 |
[34:02] | – Okay. – We’re halfway through law school. | -好吧 -我们已经在法学院读到一半了 |
[34:04] | No stupid recommendation letter | 这个破推荐信 |
[34:05] | is going to make up for my embarrassing GPA | 又不能拉高我那可怜的绩点 |
[34:07] | or the fact that we’re pariahs on that campus! | 也不能改变我们在学校被人唾弃的事实 |
[34:10] | – Only you can fix that! – We’re no good for each other. | -只有你才能解决 -我们对彼此没有好处 |
[34:23] | Have a terrible rest of your life. | 祝你有一个悲惨的余生 |
[34:31] | Maybe next time maybe don’t invite people | 下次甩人 还是不要把他们 |
[34:34] | to a fancy dinner to dump them. | 请到高档餐厅来了 |
[34:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:02] | They’ll understand eventually | 他们最终会明白 |
[35:06] | that this is good for them. | 这是为他们好 |
[35:14] | No. No | 不 不 |
[35:19] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 |
[35:22] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[35:35] | A daily newspaper is complimentary. | 我们提供免费日报 |
[35:37] | And we offer a host of other amenities for all of our guests. | 我们还为住户准备了其它娱乐 |
[35:44] | This is our fully-furnished 1-bedroom suite. | 这就是拎包入住的一居室套房 |
[35:55] | As for your neighbors, we’ve got lots of single men. | 而你的邻居许多都是单身男人 |
[35:59] | And women, too, depending on your flavor. | 也有女人 看你喜好 |
[36:01] | Most guests pay weekly, | 一般住户按周付房租 |
[36:03] | but we give a discount for a monthly rate. | 但月付有优惠 |
[36:05] | I’ll take it for the month. | 我按月付 |
[36:10] | I’ll be right back with some forms to sign. | 我去拿表格给你签 |
[36:21] | As a member of the Pennsylvania Bar | 身为宾夕法尼亚律师协会会员 |
[36:23] | and former professor at Middleton Law School, | 及前米德尔顿大学法学院教授 |
[36:25] | it is with great pleasure I write this recommendation | 我十分高兴写下这封推荐信 |
[36:27] | on behalf of one of the most impressive interns | 推荐为我律所工作过的 |
[36:30] | to work at my firm — Laurel Castillo. | 最优秀实习生之一 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 |
[36:34] | Upon our first meeting, I underestimated Ms. Castillo. | 我第一次见她时低估了卡斯蒂洛小姐 |
[36:38] | I took her quiet demeanor as a sign of weakness | 我将她的寡言当作软弱 |
[36:40] | instead of what it is — | 但实际上 |
[36:42] | a clear, unwavering sense of self. | 那是一种坚定的自信 |
[36:46] | Ms. Castillo knows who she is and what she wants. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐了解自己且目标明确 |
[36:49] | This will serve her well | 这一品格将帮助她达成目的 |
[36:51] | when the vagaries of the law would lead most astray. | 不受错综复杂的法律条文干扰 |
[36:54] | Mr. Millstone refuses to be defined by his family name. | 米尔斯顿先生不愿为家族盛名所累 |
[36:58] | Instead, he forges his own path, | 他为自己开拓人生道路 |
[36:59] | guided by his compassion and strong sense of teamwork. | 他充满同情心并具有团队精神 |
[37:03] | Ms. Pratt is fearless, | 普拉特小姐无所畏惧 |
[37:04] | possessing a confidence I wish I had at her age. | 她有我在她这么年轻时没有的自信 |
[37:07] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你给我看你的我就给你看我的 |
[37:11] | No. | 不要 |
[37:14] | Come on, I’m sure yours is way more complimentary than mine. | 别这样 你的肯定比我的评价高 |
[37:17] | No. I mean no more giving that bitch our time or energy. | 不 我是指不要浪费精力在那贱人上 |
[37:23] | We’re finally free of her. | 我们终于摆脱她了 |
[37:24] | We have to use it to our advantage. | 我们得好好利用这个机会 |
[37:26] | Get amazing internships and become the Michelle and… | 找到超棒的实习然后成为理想的米歇尔和 |
[37:29] | white Barack we’re meant to be. | 白人奥巴马 |
[37:32] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油 加油 加油 |
[37:34] | It’s beast mode time! | 狂人模式开启 |
[37:35] | Say it with me! | 跟我一起说 |
[37:37] | Beast mode? | 狂人模式 |
[37:38] | Not “Beast mode?” | 不是狂人模式 |
[37:41] | Beast. Mode. | 狂人 模式 |
[37:43] | – Beast mode! – Yeah! | -狂人模式 -对 |
[37:44] | – Beast mode! – That’s what I’m talking about! | -狂人模式 -好样的 |
[37:46] | Okay, uh, what exactly does that mean in this situation? | 好吧 此时此刻这口号是什么意思 |
[37:49] | Get your laptop, fix your résumé. | 拿出电脑 修改简历 |
[37:52] | It boggles one’s mind | 像普拉特小姐 |
[37:53] | how a young person like Ms. Pratt | 这样的年轻人 |
[37:55] | can possess such poise and self-reliance. | 何以如此坚定自强让人吃惊 |
[37:57] | The more the odds are stacked against Mr. Walsh, | 沃什先生面对困难 |
[38:00] | the more he fights. | 越战越勇 |
[38:02] | Any client would be lucky to have him on their side. | 得到他的帮助是任何委托人的福音 |
[38:03] | “Any client would be lucky to have him on their side.” | “得到他的帮助是任何委托人的福音” |
[38:05] | She’s just blowing smoke up our asses | 她给我们这么拍马屁 |
[38:06] | so that we don’t bother her again. | 就为了让我们不再烦她 |
[38:10] | She didn’t even tell me I was fired, | 她都没跟我说我被开了 |
[38:11] | let alone write a letter. | 更别提推荐信了 |
[38:13] | Combine that with the fact | 再加上 |
[38:14] | that you still won’t respond to my marriage proposal, | 你还没答应我的求婚 |
[38:17] | my self-esteem’s really taken a blow. | 我的自尊心真的遭受了重创 |
[38:20] | Not the good kind. | 还不是舒服的那种 |
[38:24] | Of course I want to get married. | 我当然想结婚了 |
[38:26] | – You do? – Yes! | -真的 -真的 |
[38:28] | I want us to have kids | 我希望我们有孩子 |
[38:30] | and a house and a dog | 买幢房再养条狗 |
[38:35] | and grow old and die within a week of each other. | 一起变老然后一周内相继离世 |
[38:39] | But I want to say yes because we’re in a good place, | 但我希望在一个好的情况下答应你 |
[38:42] | not — not because you’re afraid that I’m going to jail | 而不是因为你担心我要入狱 |
[38:46] | or someone’s going to kill us, | 或有人要杀我们 |
[38:49] | but because things are normal and good | 而是因为一切重回轨道 |
[38:55] | and we’re happy just being boring old us. | 我们都很快乐得做回了无聊的自己 |
[39:01] | For once, I want to do something the right way. | 就这一次 我想做对一件事 |
[39:08] | That’s… | 这是 |
[39:11] | the best rejection I could’ve asked for. | 我能期望的最好拒绝了 |
[39:17] | It’s this personal growth that gives me the confidence | 卡斯蒂洛女士个人的成长让我有信心说 |
[39:20] | to say hire Ms. Castillo immediately. | 你应该立刻雇佣她 |
[39:24] | She will work tirelessly for you. | 她工作起来不知疲倦 |
[39:31] | 爸爸 我们俩是不是都很上相 我爱你 | |
[39:58] | No matter what obstacles stand in her way, | 不管有什么阻碍 |
[40:00] | no matter how hard the challenge, | 不管多大的挑战 |
[40:02] | Ms. Winterbottom is defined by her sense of loyalty. | 温特波顿小姐都坚守着她的忠诚 |
[40:10] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[40:11] | I’ve got an appointment. | 有约 |
[40:14] | With? | 和谁 |
[40:16] | Ms. Winterbottom? | 温特波顿小姐 |
[40:18] | I’m ready for you. | 你可以进来了 |
[40:23] | She stood by my side through the worst times of my career. | 我职业生涯中最艰难的时期是她陪我走过 |
[40:27] | The pain of seeing her leave | 看着她离开的痛苦 |
[40:29] | is softened only by the knowledge | 只因为我知道 |
[40:31] | that she is destined for bigger and better things. | 她配得上拥有更好的生活才稍有缓解 |
[40:36] | Sincerely, Annalise Keating, Esquire. | 此致 安娜丽丝·基廷 阁下 |
[40:46] | Ms. Keating? | 基廷女士吗 |
[40:49] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[40:55] | So, this treatment is court-ordered. | 治疗是法院命令 |
[40:58] | For me to report favorably, | 要想让我给正面报告 |
[40:59] | do not show up late, do not cancel, | 就不要迟到 不要取消 |
[41:02] | do not drink. | 不要喝酒 |
[41:05] | Do you understand these terms? | 你明白吗 |
[41:07] | Yes. | 明白 |
[41:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:11] | Normal to be nervous your first time. | 第一次紧张是很正常的 |
[41:12] | I’ve been to therapy before. | 我做过心理治疗 |
[41:14] | Your nerves, they’re about something else? | 你紧张是因为别的事吗 |
[41:18] | I… | 我 |
[41:21] | just want to get better. | 想尽快好起来 |
[41:25] | You showed up. | 你来了 |
[41:28] | That’s a good start. | 这就是一个很好的开始 |
[41:38] | Down here. | 这边 |
[41:41] | – How is she? – Still unconscious. | -她好还吗 -还在昏迷 |
[41:42] | A nurse said they found drugs in her system. | 护士说在她体内发现了药物痕迹 |
[41:44] | What drugs? – Page Dr. Lee! Tell him she’s waking up. | -什么药物 -呼叫李医生 说她醒了 |
[42:00] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[42:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[42:07] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[42:08] | What happened, Frank? | 怎么回事 弗兰克 |
[42:10] | Where’s the baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[42:13] | – What happened? – Everything’s gonna be all right. | -怎么回事 -没事的 |
[42:15] | – Where’s the baby? – Laurel. | -孩子呢 -劳拉 |
[42:17] | Tell me where the baby is. | 告诉我孩子呢 |
[42:18] | – Tell me where the baby is! – It’s gonna be okay. | -告诉我孩子去哪了 -没事的 |
[42:20] | Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 |
[42:21] | Where’s my baby?! Tell me where my baby is! | 我的孩子呢 告诉我我的孩子在哪儿 |
[42:25] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |