时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I could really use one of our AA meetings. | 我需要一场互助会 |
[00:05] | I can’t be your therapist, Annalise. | 我不能做你的心理医生了 安娜丽丝 |
[00:07] | Please… I need help. | 求求你 我需要帮助 |
[00:09] | I really like you, Oliver. | 我真的很喜欢你 奥利弗 |
[00:13] | Finally. | 总算来电话了 |
[00:14] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[00:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:16] | No male partner would ever give a speech holding their purse. | 不会有男性合伙人拿着钱包上台发言 |
[00:20] | Tegan’s speech is a little over five minutes. | 泰根的发言只有五分钟 |
[00:21] | Be back before then, or she’ll notice her card is missing. | 在那之前赶回来 不然她就会发现她的卡不见了 |
[00:23] | Antares’ files are split up over multiple servers. | 心宿二的文件被分开放在了多个服务器上 |
[00:25] | We have to download them all. | 我们只能全都下载下来 |
[00:26] | 服务器三 传输完毕 | |
[00:26] | Got it. Finished. Let’s go. | 好了 搞完了 我们走 |
[00:28] | You brought a gun into a workplace?! Are you insane?! | 你带枪来工作场所 你疯了吗 |
[00:31] | Just put it down, okay? Please, just — just — | 就先把枪放下 好吗 拜托 你先 |
[00:32] | Okay, well, just stop coming at — | 别再靠近了… |
[00:33] | Simon’s dead. | 西蒙死了 |
[00:35] | Go to Laurel’s before the police come. | 在警察来之前去劳拉家 |
[00:37] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -上帝啊 -怎么了 |
[00:38] | They’re arresting Asher. | 他们逮捕了亚设 |
[00:40] | I told all of you that this was going to happen. | 我跟你们说了结果会是这样 |
[00:42] | We can’t keep expecting to get away with these things! | 我们不能总是想着能逃脱这些事 |
[00:45] | Clear. | 离手 |
[00:47] | No change. | 没有变化 |
[00:53] | I got him. | 够到他了 |
[00:54] | The EMTs are less than five minutes away. | 急救人员5分钟内就能赶到 |
[00:56] | You’re gonna perform CPR. | 你需要给婴儿做心肺复苏术 |
[01:06] | So, you haven’t had problems with the elevator before? | 电梯从来没出过问题 |
[01:08] | Not like this. | 没出过这种问题 |
[01:09] | And the woman who found her lives in this room? | 发现她的女子住在这里 |
[01:11] | Yes, Annalise Keating. | 是的 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[01:13] | – Really? – Why? | -是吗 -怎么了 |
[01:15] | Dispatch, I’m gonna need detectives | 调度中心 请派警探 |
[01:17] | and forensics at the Easton. | 和鉴证人员到伊斯顿酒店来 |
[01:18] | Could be a possible crime scene. | 可能是犯罪现场 |
[01:19] | We need to secure the perimeter | 需要控制现场 |
[01:21] | and stop access into and out of the hotel. | 禁止人员进出酒店 |
[01:23] | Also need to canvass the… | 还需要检查 |
[01:26] | Patient’s lost about two liters of blood. | 病人失了大约两升血 |
[01:27] | BP’s 60 over 30, probable placental abruption. | 血压60/30 疑似胎盘早剥 |
[01:30] | Tachy to the 130s. Baby’s cyanotic on delivery. | 心率超过130 婴儿出生即发绀 |
[01:32] | D-stick performed in the field. Blood glucose, 32. | 现场检查了血糖 数值32 |
[01:34] | Okay, take her to L&D | 把她送去产房 |
[01:35] | and the baby to the NICU. Go! | 婴儿送去新生儿重症监护室 快 |
[01:37] | – What can I do? – Stay right here. | -我能做些什么 -待在这 |
[01:39] | The nurse will update you. | 有情况护士会告诉你的 |
[01:49] | Simon’s dead. Laurel’s probably dead. | 西蒙死了 劳拉估计也死了 |
[01:52] | Like, she probably drove off a bridge with the drive. | 她也许连人带车以及硬盘冲下桥了 |
[01:55] | All of this was for nothing. | 这一切都白搭了 |
[01:56] | I’m the one who saw Simon’s head explode. | 看到西蒙的脑袋炸开的可是我 |
[01:59] | If anyone gets to lose it here, it’s me. | 如果有谁要失控也应该是我 |
[02:02] | So just calm the hell down. | 所以给我冷静下来 |
[02:04] | We’re gonna find Laurel, get Asher out of jail, | 我们要找到劳拉 把亚设弄出来 |
[02:06] | and everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:08] | You’re delusional. | 你疯了 |
[02:11] | Annalise is calling. | 安娜丽丝来电话了 |
[02:12] | Take it. Tell her to get Asher out of jail. | 快接 让她把亚设弄出来 |
[02:14] | Oh, now you’re okay with me asking her for help? | 现在你倒是愿意让我找她帮忙了 |
[02:17] | Connor, please. | 康纳尔 求你了 |
[02:20] | 来电 安娜丽丝 | |
[02:22] | Hey, um, you might want to sit down for this — | 有件事得告诉你 |
[02:24] | What the hell happened to Laurel, Connor? | 劳拉怎么回事 康纳尔 |
[02:26] | I don’t know. She isn’t home. | 我不知道 她不在家 |
[02:27] | I know. I’m at the hospital with her. | 我知道 我和她在医院 |
[02:29] | – The hospital? – She had the baby, Connor! | -医院 -她分娩了 康纳尔 |
[02:31] | – No. – Yes, I found her in my elevator. | -不是吧 -是的 她在我酒店电梯里 |
[02:34] | She almost bled to death. | 差点失血过多而死 |
[02:35] | Bled to death? From — From what? | 失血过多而死 为什么会失血 |
[02:36] | I don’t know. You were all with her. | 我不知道 一直陪着她的是你们 |
[02:38] | I wasn’t when it all went down. | 事情发生的时候我没跟他们在一起 |
[02:42] | When what went down? | 什么事 |
[02:45] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[02:48] | There was a shooting. | 枪击 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么 |
[02:52] | Who got shot? | 谁中枪了 |
[02:55] | Connor, who got shot?! | 康纳尔 谁中枪了 |
[03:12] | Annalise needs your help. | 安娜丽丝需要你 |
[03:14] | She would’ve called, | 她想给你打电话的 |
[03:14] | but she thought you might get in trouble. | 但是她觉得那会给你惹麻烦 |
[03:17] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:18] | Asher’s in jail. | 亚设被抓了 |
[03:20] | We don’t know what they’re charging him with. | 我们不知道他们会以什么罪名起诉他 |
[03:21] | Well, we sort of do, but we need you to find out more. | 我们大约知道 但是我们需要更多消息 |
[03:23] | Asher’s in jail? | 亚设被抓了 |
[03:28] | I want my phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[03:30] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力 |
[03:32] | I have a legal right to talk to my attorney. | 我们权和我的律师通话 |
[03:35] | You’re violating my civil rights! | 你侵犯了我的民权 |
[03:45] | Is she okay?! | 她还好吗 |
[03:46] | – They won’t tell me. – What about the baby? | -他们不告诉我 -孩子还好吗 |
[03:47] | They won’t tell me that, either. | 他们也不告诉我 |
[03:48] | Where the hell’s the doctor? They have to tell us! | 医生呢 他们必须告诉我们 |
[03:50] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[03:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:56] | She almost bled out in my elevator. | 她差点在我酒店电梯里失血而亡 |
[03:58] | The baby was dead. You let that happen. | 孩子出来时都没呼吸了 都怪你 |
[04:00] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[04:02] | I don’t know what happened, Annalise. I don’t! | 我不知道怎么回事 安娜丽丝 我不知道 |
[04:06] | Doctor. How are they? | 医生 他们怎么样了 |
[04:09] | Ms. Castillo’s been moved to Labor and Delivery, | 卡斯蒂洛女士被送去了产房 |
[04:11] | and the baby’s in the NICU. | 孩子在新生儿重症监护室 |
[04:12] | Are they gonna be okay? | 他们不会有事吧 |
[04:14] | I can’t tell you anything more. | 我只能说这么多 |
[04:15] | I’m the one who found them. | 是我发现他们的 |
[04:16] | You’re not family. I’m sorry. | 你不是他们的家人 抱歉 |
[04:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:22] | I’m the baby’s father. | 我是孩子的父亲 |
[04:28] | There’s a tube down his throat helping him breathe. | 我们给他的喉咙做了插管帮他呼吸 |
[04:31] | When his lungs mature, we’ll take the tube out | 等他的肺发育成熟后 我们会将管子取出 |
[04:32] | and see if he can maintain respiratory status. | 观察他能否自主呼吸 |
[04:35] | What does that mean? He’s okay? | 什么意思 他没事吧 |
[04:37] | He’s stable, but very small. | 他生命体征稳定 但还太小 |
[04:40] | Once he’s stronger, we’ll try to wean him off everything. | 等他长大一点 我们会移除所有辅助器械 |
[04:42] | – And Laurel? – Stable, in recovery. | -劳拉呢 -情况稳定 在恢复中 |
[04:45] | I’ll have the O.B. come and tell you more. | 我叫产科医生过来告诉你详细情况 |
[04:47] | They’re both very lucky. | 他们都非常幸运 |
[05:03] | Mr. Delfino? Ms. Keating? | 德菲诺先生 基廷女士 |
[05:06] | We’re from the Department of Human Services. | 我是社会服务部的 |
[05:08] | Could we speak to you both outside? | 能请二位到外面借一步说话吗 |
[05:15] | Have you noticed any changes in Ms. Castillo’s behavior lately? | 你们注意到卡斯蒂洛女士最近有什么异样吗 |
[05:18] | A-Any shifts in her mood or emotional state? | 情绪状态是否有什么改变 |
[05:21] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[05:22] | What reason do you have to believe | 你是根据什么判断出 |
[05:23] | you’re the father of the baby? | 你是孩子父亲的 |
[05:25] | Laurel’s my girlfriend. | 劳拉是我的女朋友 |
[05:26] | Name’s not listed on any of the parental paperwork. | 并没有文件说明你是孩子的父亲 |
[05:28] | ‘Cause we’ve been in a fight. But it’s my kid. | 因为我们一直在吵架 但他是我的孩子 |
[05:31] | She’ll tell you as soon as she wakes up. | 等她醒了就会告诉你的 |
[05:33] | So no behavior that seemed out of character? | 所以没有什么出格的行为 |
[05:35] | This was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[05:36] | Women go into premature labor all the time. | 女性出现早产是很常见的事 |
[05:38] | What are you implying? | 你在暗示什么 |
[05:39] | Have you ever witnessed Ms. Castillo | 你卡斯蒂诺女士有没有 |
[05:40] | use any illegal substances in your presence? | 在你面前服用过什么药物 |
[05:42] | No. Why would you ask that? | 没有 你为什么要这么问 |
[05:44] | We’re just trying to piece together what happened. | 我们只是想把事情经过理清楚 |
[05:46] | I told you what happened. The gate got stuck. | 我已经告诉你事情经过了 电梯门卡住了 |
[05:49] | She was clinging to the baby when I found her. | 我发现她时她正紧依着孩子 |
[05:51] | Were you aware of any past drug use? | 她过去有滥服药物的行为吗 |
[05:53] | Of course not. She wasn’t doing drugs. | 当然没有 她不嗑药 |
[05:54] | Laurel would never do harm to herself or her baby. | 劳拉不会做伤害自己和孩子的事 |
[05:56] | Just try to focus on answering the questions I’m asking. | 回答我的问题就好 |
[05:58] | But the questions that you’re implying are saying | 但你的问题在暗示 |
[06:00] | that Laurel is not well, and that’s a lie. | 劳拉精神状态不好 事实并非如此 |
[06:01] | Where’s Laurel? I want to see her. | 劳拉在哪 我想见她 |
[06:02] | That’s not possible at this time. | 现在不行 |
[06:04] | Well, why the hell not?! | 为什么不能见她 |
[06:05] | – Lower your voice. – You’re making up a story here. | -小声一点 -你在编故事 |
[06:07] | Hey, we have reason to believe otherwise. | 我们有理由这样判断 |
[06:09] | Who’s telling you all of this? Who? | 谁告诉你这些的 谁 |
[06:10] | I’m not at liberty to say more. | 我不方便透露更多 |
[06:12] | Just tell me what the hell’s going on. | 告诉我究竟是怎么回事 |
[06:13] | These questions are all part of hospital protocol — | 这些问题都受医院保密协议保护 |
[06:14] | Laurel Castillo went into pre-term labor. | 劳拉·卡斯蒂诺经历了未足月生产 |
[06:18] | The elevator was poorly maintained. | 电梯未得到妥善维护 |
[06:20] | That’s what prevented her from getting | 这就是她在关键时刻 |
[06:22] | the medical attention when she desperately needed it. | 未能及时得到医疗救助的原因 |
[06:24] | All I can tell you is that the mother and the baby | 我只能告诉你母亲和孩子 |
[06:25] | are getting the best medical care in the city. | 都会接受市里最好的医疗护理 |
[06:27] | That I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[06:29] | But it is important to everyone here | 但收集到足够多的信息 |
[06:31] | that we get as much information as possible, | 对所有人都很重要 |
[06:34] | and unfortunately that means | 很遗憾这意味着 |
[06:35] | asking some uncomfortable questions. | 我们会问到一些令人不适的问题 |
[06:38] | Until then, you need to stay calm, | 在此之前 请你保持冷静 |
[06:40] | trust the medical care that we’re providing, | 信任我们所提供的的医疗护理 |
[06:42] | and know Ms. Castillo’s in good hands. | 相信卡斯蒂诺女士会得到妥善照顾 |
[06:57] | Mr. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂诺先生 |
[07:00] | Dr. Clark. | 克拉克医生 |
[07:01] | I’m the neonatal surgeon taking care of your grandson. | 我是负责您外孙的新生儿外科医生 |
[07:03] | Are you the head of the department? | 你是这个部门的头吗 |
[07:04] | No, but I’m an attending — | 不是 但我是一名主治 |
[07:05] | Get me the head of the department. | 要这个部门的老大来 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry, sir. She’s not on call tonight. | 不好意思 先生 她今晚不值班 |
[07:08] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[07:10] | Mr. Castillo, I assure you, | 卡斯蒂诺先生 我向您保证 |
[07:12] | your grandson’s in good hands. | 您孙子会得到妥善照顾 |
[07:13] | I’ll believe that when I hear it from the head of the department. | 我只相信你们部门老大的话 |
[07:17] | Jorge Castillo is the child’s grandfather. | 豪尔赫·卡斯蒂诺是孩子的外祖父 |
[07:20] | He’s playing you, don’t you see that? | 他在耍你 你没意识到吗 |
[07:22] | I mean, Laurel’s been nothing but careful during this pregnancy. | 劳拉在孕期一直非常小心 |
[07:25] | Any suggestion that she’s unfit is a lie. | 任何说她状态不佳的话都是谎言 |
[07:27] | Unfortunately, there’s evidence to the contrary. | 很不幸 有证据证明事实并非如此 |
[07:29] | What evidence? Let us see it. | 什么证据 让我们看看 |
[07:30] | All I’m allowed to tell you is that a judge granted | 我只能告诉你们 法官批准了 |
[07:32] | Mr. Castillo the emergency custody order — | 卡斯蒂诺先生的紧急监护令 |
[07:34] | – What judge? – Again, I’m not at liberty — | -哪个法官 -再说一遍 我不方便 |
[07:35] | Give me a name. I’ll call them right now. | 告诉我名字 我现在就给他们打电话 |
[07:37] | – That’s not how this works. – I’m the father, you idiot. | -这样行不通的 -我是孩子他爸 白痴 |
[07:39] | I’ll sue you personally if you don’t let me see my son. | 你不让我见我的儿子我就起诉你 |
[07:40] | Mr. Delfino, with all due respect, that is not your son. | 德菲诺先生 恕我直言 他不是你的孩子 |
[07:42] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[07:44] | Ms. Castillo submitted a paternity test to her O.B. recently. | 卡斯蒂诺女士最近给产科医生提交了亲子鉴定 |
[07:47] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[07:50] | As you can see, the results show | 你也看到了 结果显示 |
[07:52] | that Mr. Delfino is not the father. | 德菲诺先生不是孩子的父亲 |
[07:55] | Has Laurel been alerted to this custody order? | 劳拉知道这个监护令吗 |
[07:57] | Look, my hands are tied. | 我也无能为力 |
[07:58] | Where is she? Is she on a psych hold? | 她在哪 她被关进精神病院了吗 |
[08:00] | – What? Is that true? – Listen — | -什么 这是真的吗 -听着 |
[08:01] | I want to see her right now! | 我现在就要见她 |
[08:02] | – Neither of you are family. – I’m her boyfriend. | -你们都不是她的家人 -我是她的男友 |
[08:04] | She wouldn’t make me take the stupid paternity test | 如果我们没在一起她也不会让我接受这个 |
[08:06] | if we weren’t together. | 白痴亲子鉴定 |
[08:07] | There are rules we have to follow — | 我们必须遵守规矩 |
[08:08] | I’m the acting attorney for Ms. Castillo. | 我是卡斯蒂诺的代理律师 |
[08:11] | Now, you’ve unlawfully separated her from her newborn, | 你将她与刚出生的婴儿分离已经违法了 |
[08:14] | you’ve deprived her of her right to decide on his care, | 你剥夺了她对孩子医疗的决定权 |
[08:16] | and then you add an illegal psych | 然后又非法将她 |
[08:17] | hold to the growing list of offenses by this hospital, | 关在精神病院 医院数罪难逃 |
[08:20] | you’re looking at a $100 million malpractice suit. | 你们等着索赔一亿美元的医疗诉讼吧 |
[08:23] | Now you hand over all court documents | 现在请你交出所有支持 |
[08:25] | supporting this custody order, | 这个监护令的法庭文件 |
[08:27] | and you allow Mr. Delfino to visit his girlfriend. | 并允许德菲诺先生探视他的女友 |
[08:30] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[08:56] | Laurel. | 劳拉 |
[08:59] | We need you to wake up. | 我们需要你醒来 |
[09:04] | Please, Laurel. | 求你了 劳拉 |
[09:08] | J-J-Just wake the hell up. | 快醒过来 |
[09:17] | First good decision you’ve made all night. | 你整晚做的第一个正确决定 |
[09:31] | 圣伊迪丝医院 毒理检测结果 | |
[09:45] | 何塞·卡斯蒂洛 原告 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 被告 | |
[10:08] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[10:09] | I’m at St. Edith’s, and I need you to come. | 我在圣伊迪丝医院 需要你过来一趟 |
[10:13] | Why? Are you okay? | 为什么 你没事吧 |
[10:14] | It’s not me, it’s my student. | 我没事 是我的学生 |
[10:15] | She just had a baby and they’re holding her on a 302 | 她刚生下一个孩子 医院把她扣留了 |
[10:18] | and I need you to get her out. | 我需要你把她弄出来 |
[10:21] | This is Michaela Pratt. | 我是米凯拉·普拉特 |
[10:22] | A text or e-mail is preferred to voicemail. | 最好给我发短信或邮件 别用语音留言 |
[10:24] | I tried calling you and Oli 40 times | 我给你和奥利打了40通电话 |
[10:26] | so I wouldn’t have to leave this on a voicemail, | 就为了不在语音留言里说这事 |
[10:27] | but here it is Laurel had the baby in Annalise’s elevator. | 但没办法 劳拉在安娜丽丝酒店电梯里分娩了 |
[10:31] | They took her to St. Edith’s. | 他们把她送到了圣伊迪丝医院 |
[10:32] | I just got here, but nobody knows what happened to her. | 我刚到医院 但没人知道到底怎么回事 |
[10:34] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[10:37] | 收到新的语音留言 来自 康纳尔 | |
[10:38] | – What the hell did Asher say? – I don’t know. | -亚设到底说了什么 -我不知道 |
[10:41] | We have to know before we tell the detectives a different story — | 我们必须知道 不然在警探面前就露陷了 |
[10:44] | You think I don’t understand that? | 你以为我不清楚这一点吗 |
[10:45] | You’re the law student. | 你才是法律系学生 |
[10:47] | You’re supposed to know what to do here. | 你应该知道现在该怎么做 |
[10:48] | Just let me think! | 让我想想 |
[10:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:56] | He told them the truth. | 他告诉了他们真相 |
[11:08] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[11:11] | Nate! Hey. You here to help me? | 内特 你是来帮我的吗 |
[11:13] | Quiet. | 小声点 |
[11:16] | What the hell did you tell the detective? | 你对警探说了什么 |
[11:20] | My boss Tegan was giving a speech when I went upstairs. | 我到楼上时 我上司泰根正在演讲 |
[11:23] | I’d forgotten if I had locked her office, | 我忘了有没有给她办公室锁门 |
[11:24] | so I just came to check — | 所以我就去确认一下 |
[11:25] | With your boyfriend and Mr. Hampton? | 和你男友及汉普顿先生一起 |
[11:27] | Just my boyfriend, but we ran into Oliver in the bullpen. | 只有我男友 但我们在办公区遇到了奥利弗 |
[11:30] | What the hell is taking so long? | 怎么弄了那么久 |
[11:32] | So it was just the three of you? | 当时只有你们三人 |
[11:33] | Yes, until we saw Simon. | 是的 然后我们见到了西蒙 |
[11:35] | He was all jittery and panicked. | 他当时很慌张不安 |
[11:37] | I-I knew he was stressed about his immigration status, | 我知道他因为移民身份一事压力很大 |
[11:40] | but this was different. | 但这次不一样 |
[11:42] | It’s like he snapped. | 就好像他突然失控了 |
[11:43] | Hey, somebody better start talking right now | 赶快解释 |
[11:45] | before I go tell Tegan. | 不然我就告诉泰根 |
[11:46] | Simon was supposed to be our fall guy, | 我们本想让西蒙背锅 |
[11:48] | but he caught us. | 谁知他逮到了我们 |
[11:49] | Just name your price, Simon. | 说个价 西蒙 |
[11:50] | Tell me what’s in that bag first. | 先告诉我袋子里有什么 |
[11:52] | We caught him coming from the server room. | 我们看到他从机房出来 |
[11:53] | – No. – Okay. Well, then, let me look. | -不 -那我就自己看 |
[11:56] | But he totally freaked out. | 但他吓坏了 |
[11:58] | We tried to calm him down, but then he pulled out the gun. | 我们试着让他冷静 但他掏出了枪 |
[12:00] | No one even knew Laurel had a gun. | 没人知道劳拉有把枪 |
[12:02] | He just kept waving it at us… | 他一直用枪指着我们 |
[12:03] | You brought a gun into a workplace?! Are you insane?! | 你带枪来工作场所 你疯了吗 |
[12:06] | …trying to keep us back. | 想让我们退后 |
[12:07] | So he was threatening you? | 这么说他在威胁你 |
[12:09] | Just hear me out — | 你先听我说… |
[12:10] | Hey, back the hell away from me! | 离我远点 |
[12:11] | I don’t think he wanted to hurt anybody. | 我觉得他没想伤害任何人 |
[12:13] | I’m not gonna shoot anybody. | 我不会开枪的 |
[12:14] | But he was so paranoid that we caught him stealing | 但他很害怕 觉得我们发现他偷东西了 |
[12:18] | whatever he was stealing. | 不管他偷的是什么 |
[12:19] | He clearly had been planning it for a long time. | 显然这件事他计划很久了 |
[12:21] | Michaela tried to get him to put it down. | 米凯拉试着让他放下枪 |
[12:23] | Please just put it down, okay? | 先把枪放下 好吗 |
[12:24] | He pointed the gun at his head. | 他用枪指着自己的脑袋 |
[12:25] | Just, please, just — | 拜托 你先… |
[12:26] | He said he’d rather die than go to jail. | 他说宁愿死也不坐牢 |
[12:28] | Just — Just — | 你先… |
[12:29] | He stepped backwards on one of those wheelie chairs. | 他后退时踩到了一张转椅 |
[12:30] | Stop coming at — | 别再靠近了… |
[12:31] | And then he pulled the trigger. | 然后他就开枪了 |
[12:37] | He just shot himself. | 他开枪打中了自己 |
[12:39] | The gun went off out of nowhere. | 不知怎的枪就响了 |
[12:40] | It was all a big accident. | 这就是一场意外 |
[12:42] | I-I promise, I’m telling you the real story. | 我保证 我说的都是真的 |
[12:46] | Then why’d they put you in here? | 那他们为什么把你关在这 |
[12:51] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的要说的吗 |
[12:53] | You’re the law student. | 你才是法律系学生 |
[12:55] | You’re supposed to know what to do here. | 你应该知道现在该怎么做 |
[12:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:01] | He told them the truth. | 他告诉了他们真相 |
[13:04] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[13:05] | – No, maybe it was smart. – How? | -这或许是明智的举动 -怎么会 |
[13:07] | He touched the gun after it went off. | 枪走火后他摸过枪 |
[13:08] | He knew that meant they’d find his DNA on it | 他知道即使我们擦干净了 |
[13:10] | even if we wiped it clean. | 警方还是会在上面发现他的DNA |
[13:11] | So — So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[13:17] | Asher picked up the gun. | 亚设捡起了枪 |
[13:19] | Asher picked up the gun. | 亚设捡起了枪 |
[13:21] | I told them I picked up the gun. | 我告诉他们我捡起了枪 |
[13:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:24] | Because I’ve worked for Annalise long enough | 因为我为安娜丽丝工作了那么久 |
[13:26] | to know that they always get you on the DNA. | 我知道警方总能发现你的DNA |
[13:29] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[13:30] | We were all in shock. | 我们都被吓呆了 |
[13:33] | He was in shock. | 他被吓呆了 |
[13:35] | And I didn’t want to be caught in another lie. | 我不想再被发现说谎 |
[13:38] | Was that so dumb? | 这很傻吗 |
[13:48] | D.A.’s office. | 检察官办公室 |
[13:50] | Maxwell here. I’ve got another update | 我是马克思维尔 伊斯顿酒店的 |
[13:51] | on the crime scene at the Easton Hotel. | 犯罪现场有新的发现 |
[14:02] | Why are we treating this like a crime scene? | 这里为什么是案发现场 |
[14:05] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | Annalise Keating lives here. | 安娜丽丝·基廷住在这里 |
[14:09] | We’d be idiots to trust she’s telling the whole truth. | 相信她说的是实话才是傻 |
[14:17] | Were you all doing coke tonight? | 你们今晚都嗑药了吗 |
[14:19] | – No. – It wouldn’t be crazy. You were at a party. | -没有 -有也不怪 你们在派对 |
[14:21] | – It wasn’t like that. – Then what the hell happened to her? | -不是那样 -那她怎么了 |
[14:22] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 行了吗 |
[14:23] | I was downstairs when Michaela just came out | 我当时在楼下 米凯拉就一身血地 |
[14:25] | of the elevator covered in blood. | 从电梯里冲出来了 |
[14:26] | I’m just as clueless as you. | 我跟你一样一头雾水 |
[14:28] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[14:32] | Call Frank and tell him that Dr. Roa | 联系弗兰克 告诉他罗医生 |
[14:34] | is on his way to help. | 马上过去帮忙 |
[14:39] | Michaela, y-your student? Why was she covered in blood? | 米凯拉 你学生 她为什么会一身血 |
[14:41] | I’ll explain later. Here. | 之后再解释 给 |
[14:45] | These files show a history of mental illness, | 这些文件显示有精神问题历史 |
[14:47] | but it was all made up by her father. | 但这都是她父亲编造的 |
[14:50] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[14:51] | Because they’re estranged and he wants custody. | 因为他们关系不好 而他想要孩子 |
[14:53] | Listen, I could challenge all the claims. | 听着 任何指控我都可以反驳 |
[14:55] | I just need for you to do a second psych evaluation. | 我只需要你提供另一份精神鉴定 |
[14:57] | I don’t really have credentials | 我在这家医院 |
[14:59] | at this particular hospital, Annalise. | 没有行医权 安娜丽丝 |
[15:00] | We’ll figure that out later. | 这件事以后再想办法 |
[15:01] | How? | 怎么想 |
[15:02] | That’s my job. | 那是我的事 |
[15:04] | I just need for you to go to her room | 我需要你去她病房 |
[15:06] | and do an evaluation as soon as she wakes up. | 她一醒就做测试 |
[15:08] | Okay, stop. | 行了 停下 |
[15:09] | I understand how upsetting this is for you, | 我理解你现在郁闷的心情 |
[15:11] | but you have to trust the medical staff here | 但你必须要信任医护人员 |
[15:13] | to do what’s in the patient’s best interest. | 会为他们患者的利益考虑 |
[15:14] | I don’t trust them. I trust you. | 我不信任他们 我信任你 |
[15:20] | No. | 不行 |
[15:22] | I can’t do this, Annalise. I’m sorry. | 我不能这么做 安娜丽丝 抱歉 |
[15:27] | You’re doing it. | 你必须这么做 |
[15:29] | Annalise… | 安娜丽丝 |
[15:30] | Otherwise I report you and Jacqueline | 否则我就以重大玩忽职守 |
[15:32] | to the medical board for gross misconduct. | 把你和杰奎琳上报给医事委员会 |
[15:37] | I’ve tried calling you and Oli 40 times | 我给你和奥利打了40通电话 |
[15:38] | so I wouldn’t have to leave this on a voicemail, | 就为了不在语音留言里说这事 |
[15:40] | but here it is — Laurel had the baby | 但也没办法了 劳拉在 |
[15:41] | in Annalise’s elevator. | 安娜丽丝酒店电梯里分娩了 |
[15:43] | They took her to St. Edith’s. | 他们把她送到了圣伊迪丝医院 |
[15:44] | I just got here, but nobody knows what happened to her. | 我刚到医院 但没人知道到底怎么回事 |
[15:47] | Call me back. | 给我回电 |
[16:26] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[16:28] | They arrested Asher and I have to go help — | 他们逮捕了亚设 我得去帮忙 |
[16:30] | Because they think he shot Simon. | 因为他们认为是他枪杀了西蒙 |
[16:32] | – Did he? – No, of course not! | -是不是他 -不 当然不是 |
[16:33] | Cops don’t arrest rich white guys for no reason. | 警察不会无缘无故逮捕白人富家子弟 |
[16:35] | That’s why I have to go help him. | 所以我才要去帮他 |
[16:36] | – Not until you fess up. – What?! | -但你必须先坦白 -什么 |
[16:38] | How did Simon get my key card | 西蒙是怎么拿到我的卡的 |
[16:40] | when you were the person holding my clutch? | 我的包可一直都在你手里 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. I-I must’ve put it down for a second. | 我不知道 肯定是我不小心放在哪里了 |
[16:44] | This was my party, my IPO, | 这是我办的派对 我的首次公开募股 |
[16:47] | so it’s my ass on the line here. | 所以我是负责人 |
[16:47] | I’m the one who has to explain to Antares | 我有责任向心宿二解释 |
[16:49] | why their servers were broken into. | 他们的服务器为何被入侵了 |
[16:50] | I’m the one who will take the fall. | 最终找责任也要找我 |
[16:53] | So tell me the truth. | 所以跟我说实话 |
[16:56] | Simon stole it. | 西蒙偷的 |
[16:59] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么做到的 |
[17:08] | You’re not as good a liar as you think. | 你说谎没有你想的那么好 |
[17:20] | Down here. | 这边 |
[17:23] | – How is she? – Still unconscious. | -她好还吗 -还在昏迷 |
[17:24] | A nurse said they found drugs in her system. | 护士说在她体内发现了药物痕迹 |
[17:26] | – What drugs? – Page Dr. Lee! Tell him she’s waking up. | -什么药物 -呼叫李医生 说她醒了 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:37] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[17:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:44] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[17:45] | What happened, Frank? | 怎么回事 弗兰克 |
[17:48] | Where’s the baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[17:50] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:50] | E-Everything’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[17:52] | – Where’s the baby? – Laurel. | -孩子呢 -劳拉 |
[17:54] | Tell me where the baby is. | 告诉我孩子呢 |
[17:56] | – Tell me where the baby is. – It’s gonna be okay. | -告诉我孩子去哪了 -没事的 |
[17:57] | Where’s my baby?! Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 我的孩子呢 |
[17:59] | Calm down. Laurel. | 镇定 劳拉 |
[18:00] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[18:02] | Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 |
[18:03] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[18:04] | – Where’s my baby?! – The baby’s here in the hospital, and he’s fine. | -我的孩子呢 -孩子在医院 他没事 |
[18:07] | But your dad’s here, too. | 但你父亲也在 |
[18:09] | – No! – Annalise is taking care of everything. | -不 -安娜丽丝正在解决 |
[18:11] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[18:12] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[18:14] | – It’s gonna be okay. Just calm down. – No. | -没事的 镇定 -不 |
[18:16] | You’ve reached the voicemail of Annalise Keating. | 这是安娜丽丝·基廷的语音信箱 |
[18:18] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[18:19] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[18:21] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[18:24] | Answer the damn phone! | 给我接电话 |
[18:25] | I have a psychologist on hand ready to do | 我有位心理医生已准备好 |
[18:27] | another psych eval on Ms. Castillo the moment she wakes up. | 一等卡斯蒂洛女士醒来就给她做精神鉴定 |
[18:29] | The hospital can’t allow that. | 医院不会允许 |
[18:30] | My ass, they can’t. | 他们敢 |
[18:32] | Listen, you’re gonna run another drug test on that child, too. | 听着 你得给婴儿再做一次药检 |
[18:34] | We’ve already run a test on the child. | 我们已经给婴儿做过一次了 |
[18:36] | – When no one was looking. – Listen — | -那时候没人看着 -听着 |
[18:38] | This time, I want to be there to make sure | 这次我要在场 确保卡斯蒂洛先生 |
[18:39] | that Mr. Castillo doesn’t pay off any nurse. | 没有买通哪个护士 |
[18:41] | You’re too late, Ms. Keating. | 你太迟了 基廷女士 |
[18:42] | That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 那就是我正在努力让你明白的 |
[18:46] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[18:47] | The baby’s being transferred as we speak. | 我们说话这时候 孩子正在被转院 |
[18:49] | Transferred? He’s premature. | 转院 他是个早产儿 |
[18:52] | Mr. Castillo has secured | 卡斯蒂洛先生找到了 |
[18:53] | a top neonatal specialist in another facility. | 另一家医院一位顶级新生儿专家 |
[18:56] | The doctors have signed off on it. | 医生已经同意了 |
[18:58] | What facility? | 哪家医院 |
[18:59] | I’m not at liberty to disclose that information. | 我无权透露该信息 |
[19:01] | Look, I know that you want what’s best for Ms. Castillo, | 我知道你是在尽力为卡斯蒂洛女士着想 |
[19:05] | but this is happening. | 但这已成事实 |
[19:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:19] | Stop. | 不要 |
[19:21] | No, please! | 别这样 |
[19:23] | – Stop! Stop! – Ms. Keating! | -停下 停下 -基廷女士 |
[19:27] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[19:30] | – Where’s Laurel? – Psych ward. | -劳拉在哪 -精神病科 |
[19:31] | They’re only letting Frank in. | 他们只让弗兰克进去 |
[19:34] | Hey, why isn’t Oliver with you? | 奥利弗怎么没和你在一起 |
[19:35] | The detectives were still questioning him when I left. | 我走的时候 警探还在讯问他 |
[19:37] | So you left him? | 所以你留下他自己走了 |
[19:38] | He’s fine. Asher’s the one in jail. | 他没事 亚设才是在监狱里呆着的人 |
[19:40] | Asher has Nate helping him. | 有内特在帮助亚设 |
[19:42] | Meanwhile, you j– you just abandoned Oliver?! | 而这时候 你就这样抛弃了奥利弗 |
[19:44] | – Wait, wait! – I’m going to get Oliver! | -等等 别走 -我要去找奥利弗 |
[19:46] | At least tell me how the baby is! | 至少告诉我孩子怎么样了 |
[19:48] | He’s probably dead, Michaela! | 他估计也死了 米凯拉 |
[19:51] | And that’s on you. | 那都怪你 |
[19:54] | None of this would’ve happened | 要是你直接拒绝劳拉 |
[19:55] | if you had just told Laurel “No.” | 这一切都不会发生 |
[20:01] | Please! | 求你了 |
[20:03] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:05] | Ms. Keating, this is not a good idea. | 基廷女士 你最好别这么做 |
[20:08] | You love her. I know you do. | 你爱她 我知道你爱她 |
[20:10] | – Of course I do. – Then don’t take him away, please. | -我当然爱她 -那就请你别把婴儿带走 |
[20:13] | She’ll never recover. | 那会让她永远没法恢复过来的 |
[20:14] | Take me to my baby. Right now! | 带我见我孩子 快点 |
[20:17] | I want to see my baby! | 我要见我孩子 |
[20:18] | Annalise is taking care of him. | 安娜丽丝在照顾他 |
[20:19] | No, I need to take care of him! | 不 我要自己照顾他 |
[20:21] | Miss, I need you to lie down. | 女士 请你躺下 |
[20:22] | Please, I just want to see him! I want to see him! | 求你了 我只想见他 我只想见我的孩子 |
[20:25] | She’ll never forgive you. | 她永远不会原谅你的 |
[20:26] | Ms. Keating, we’re calling security. | 基廷女士 我们要呼叫保安了 |
[20:27] | I know you want to be in her life. | 我知道你想要成为她生命中的一部分 |
[20:28] | This will ruin any chance of that. | 这样做等于消灭了那种可能性 |
[20:31] | You don’t know anything about me or my daughter. | 你一点也不了解我和我女儿 |
[20:33] | Of course I do. | 我当然了解 |
[20:34] | This has been an emotional night for you, I understand. | 今晚发生的事让你很激动 我能理解 |
[20:38] | And I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done | 而且我真的非常感谢你在酒店里 |
[20:40] | for my grandson tonight in that hotel. | 为我孙子所做的一切 |
[20:43] | But he’s not well. | 但他目前情况堪忧 |
[20:45] | He needs better care than this hospital can provide, | 这所医院无法提供他所需要的医疗护理 |
[20:47] | so please just let us go. | 所以请你别拦着我们了 |
[20:50] | Where are you taking him? Huh? | 你们要带他去哪 |
[20:52] | You tell me. Where are you taking him?! | 告诉我 你们要带他去哪 |
[20:55] | – He’s not safe! – Hey, easy. You’re hurting her. | -他有危险 -轻点 你们弄疼她了 |
[20:57] | I just want to see my baby. | 我只想见见我孩子 |
[20:58] | – Is this necessary? – She’s going to hurt herself. | -一定要这样做吗 -她会伤到自己的 |
[21:00] | You’re the ones hurting her. | 你们才是伤害她的人 |
[21:00] | I want to see my baby! | 我要见我孩子 |
[21:02] | W-What are you giving her? | 你们给她打的是什么 |
[21:04] | Hydralazine. | 肼酞嗪[降压药] |
[21:05] | Let me see my son! | 让我见我儿子 |
[21:06] | He’s my son! | 那是我儿子啊 |
[21:09] | Let me see him! | 让我见他 |
[21:10] | This is my grandson! He is my blood. | 这是我孙子 是我的血亲 |
[21:13] | He’s gonna hurt this baby! | 他会伤害这孩子的 |
[21:15] | All right, let’s get out of here. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[21:16] | He doesn’t care about this baby! He doesn’t, believe me! | 他根本不在乎这孩子 真的 他不在乎 |
[21:21] | Believe me, he’s gonna hurt this baby, | 相信我 他会伤害这孩子的 |
[21:23] | and you’re gonna have blood on your hands! | 你们的双手都会沾上鲜血 |
[21:32] | He’s a premie. You can’t move him. | 他是个早产儿 不能转院的 |
[21:33] | The head of neonatal has approve the transfer. | 新生儿科室主任同意转院了 |
[21:35] | This is a scam, you get that? | 这一切都是骗局 你明白吗 |
[21:36] | That man is playing all of you. | 那个男的把你们都耍了 |
[21:37] | – Sir — – Are you all part of this? He pay you off? | -先生 -你也参与了吗 他也买通你了 |
[21:40] | The child is with medical professionals | 婴儿将被送到专业人士手中 |
[21:42] | getting the best care possible. | 得到顶级的医疗护理 |
[21:43] | And what about Ms. Castillo’s care? | 那卡斯蒂洛女士的医疗护理呢 |
[21:46] | She is still in a state of shock. | 她还处于震惊中 |
[21:47] | Any evaluation that you’ve made | 你们对于她的精神状态的一切评估 |
[21:49] | about her mental state is unfounded. | 都是没有依据的 |
[21:50] | Our specialist had a different opinion. | 我们的专家并不这样认为 |
[21:52] | Ms. Castillo’s postpartum state | 卡斯蒂洛女士的产后状态 |
[21:54] | is not indicative of her mental health. | 不能表明她的心理健康状况 |
[21:56] | You don’t have credentials at this hospital. | 你在这家医院没有行医权 |
[21:57] | I’m a licensed doctor. | 我是执业医师 |
[21:58] | I’ve been working with Ms. Keating for some time. | 我和基廷女士已经合作过一段时间了 |
[22:00] | How do I know that when Ms. Keating isn’t here? | 基廷女士不在 我怎么知道你说的是实话 |
[22:02] | Am I supposed to just take you at your word? | 我应该就这样相信你说的一切吗 |
[22:05] | As a doctor, you know that is not how these protocols work. | 作为医生 你知道规范不是那样的 |
[22:07] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[22:09] | Somebody, please! | 谁来救救我 |
[22:12] | My responsibility is for the child, the safety. | 孩子的安全就是我的责任 |
[22:15] | Laurel, I called the police. | 劳拉 我已经报警了 |
[22:18] | They’re on their way. | 他们就来了 |
[22:20] | He’s not breathing! | 他不呼吸了 |
[22:22] | Live. | 活下来 |
[22:23] | Live. | 活下来 |
[22:24] | Live. | 活下来 |
[22:26] | Don’t take him away. | 别把他带走 |
[22:28] | This is my grandson! | 这是我孙子 |
[22:30] | He’s gonna hurt this baby, | 他会伤害这孩子的 |
[22:32] | and you’re gonna have blood on your hands! | 你们的双手都会沾上鲜血 |
[22:35] | Simon’s dead. Laurel’s probably dead. | 西蒙死了 劳拉估计也死了 |
[22:38] | Tell me how the baby is! | 告诉我孩子怎么样了 |
[22:40] | He’s probably dead, Michaela! | 他估计也死了 米凯拉 |
[22:42] | All this was for nothing. | 这一切都为了什么 |
[22:45] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[22:49] | Annalise! | 安娜丽丝 |
[22:51] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were Annalise. | 抱歉 我以为你是安娜丽丝 |
[22:55] | I was downstairs when Michaela | 我当时在楼下 米凯拉就 |
[22:56] | just came out of the elevator covered in blood. | 一身血地从电梯里冲出来了 |
[22:58] | I’m just as clueless as you. | 我也跟你一样一头雾水 |
[22:59] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[23:01] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[23:06] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[23:11] | Everyone around us… | 我们身边的人… |
[23:14] | dies. | 都死了 |
[23:17] | That’s what we do. | 这都是因为我们 |
[23:27] | Everyone dies! Everyone dies! | 所有人都死了 所有人都死了 |
[23:36] | 来电 朱莉·巴登 | |
[23:37] | This is the cellphone of Isaac Roa. | 我是艾萨克·罗 |
[23:40] | If this is an emergency, please call 911. | 如是紧急情况 请报警 |
[24:01] | Where’s the witness? | 目击证人在哪里 |
[24:02] | Over there. | 那边 |
[24:19] | Where’s the hard drive? | 硬盘在哪 |
[24:22] | What hard drive? | 什么硬盘 |
[24:24] | Connor told me and Nate everything, | 康纳尔都告诉我跟内特了 |
[24:26] | and that drive is the one piece of evidence | 那个硬盘是能把你们所有人 |
[24:28] | that can incriminate all of you. | 都定罪的关键证据 |
[24:29] | So talk fast before someone comes in. | 所以有人进来之前赶紧说 |
[24:35] | Laurel has it. She’s waiting for us at Wes’s apartment. | 在劳拉那 她在韦斯的公寓里等着我们 |
[24:41] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[24:44] | W-What? | 什么 |
[24:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:51] | What — Did something else happen? | 什么 还发生了什么事 |
[24:54] | She’s the mother. This isn’t legal. | 她是孩子的母亲 这不合法 |
[24:56] | Annalise needs to file an injunction right now. | 安娜丽丝得立刻申请禁令 |
[24:58] | – Is she doing that? – Yes. Here, drink this. | -她有这么做吗 -是的 喝点水 |
[25:00] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:02] | Wait. How do you actually know that Annalise is doing that? | 等等 你怎么知道安娜丽丝有这么做 |
[25:05] | You thought I was her. | 你把我错认成她了 |
[25:08] | You don’t know where she is, do you? | 你不知道她在哪是不是 |
[25:09] | Michaela, listen to me. | 米凯拉 听我说 |
[25:10] | We are doing everything we can for Laurel. | 我们尽全力帮助劳拉 |
[25:12] | – I want to see her. – And you will, | -我想见她 -你会见到的 |
[25:13] | but you’re in a state of shock, understandably. | 但你现在受到了惊吓 我能理解 |
[25:17] | So I want you to wait here while I find a doctor | 所以我想让你在这等我去找医生 |
[25:19] | to prescribe something to help ease some of the stress — | 给你开点可以缓解压力的药 |
[25:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[25:23] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:26] | Laurel went off her antidepressants. | 劳拉没有吃她的抗抑郁药 |
[25:28] | My O.B. got me off my antidepressants. | 妇产科的医生停了我的抗抑郁药 |
[25:30] | Her O.B. told her to, | 她的产科医生让她这么做的 |
[25:31] | and now her dad’s using that against her. | 现在她爸爸会用这点对付她 |
[25:34] | She wasn’t acting crazy or doing coke, I swear. | 她没有发疯或者吸毒 我发誓 |
[25:38] | Those test results are fake. | 这些化验结果是假的 |
[25:39] | What antidepressants was she on? | 她在吃哪些抗抑郁药 |
[25:40] | Her father’s probably paying people off. | 她爸爸估计买通了这些人 |
[25:42] | Michaela, when did she stop taking them? | 米凯拉 她什么时候停的药 |
[25:50] | I have to go find my friends. | 我得去找我朋友们 |
[25:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:02] | This is false imprisonment. | 这是非法监禁 |
[26:03] | Sir, this is an active crime scene. | 先生 这是犯罪现场 |
[26:05] | No one allowed inside. | 任何人不得入内 |
[26:06] | I am a lawyer, and you’re violating | 我是律师 你触犯了我代理人的 |
[26:08] | my client’s 5th and 6th Amendment rights. | 第五和第六修正案的权利 |
[26:10] | – That’s good to know. – Okay, you know what? | -多谢告知 -你知道吗 |
[26:12] | I’ve memorized your name and badge number, Gary. | 我记住你的名字和警徽号了 盖瑞 |
[26:14] | So don’t be surprised when you’re the first one listed | 当你发现你是第一个 |
[26:16] | on the complaint that I file with Internal Affairs. | 被我投诉到内务部的人时别太惊讶 |
[26:18] | – Connor! – Okay, no. | -康纳 -好了 不行 |
[26:20] | You stay inside. | 你在里面待着 |
[26:21] | Mr. Hampton can leave. | 汉普顿先生可以离开了 |
[26:22] | – Says who? – I’m the with D.A.’s office. | -谁说的 -我是检察官办公室的 |
[26:24] | We have a statement and his info if we need anything else. | 我们已经拿到了证词和他的信息 |
[26:28] | We’ll be in touch with your client. | 我会跟你的当事人保持联系的 |
[26:34] | Get off me. I’m your lawyer. | 别抱了 我是你的律师 |
[26:42] | You need to drink this, Laurel. | 你得喝了这个 劳拉 |
[26:44] | Please, just a sip, that’s all. | 就喝一口 就一口 |
[27:02] | Take those off her. | 把这些给她解开 |
[27:03] | I’m sorry. Only a doctor can permit that. | 对不起 只有医生才能这么做 |
[27:04] | Tell the doctor to give you permission | 让医生给你许可 |
[27:06] | or I’ll remove them myself. | 不然我就自己解开 |
[27:22] | We’ll get him back. | 我们会夺回他的 |
[27:29] | I don’t deserve him. | 我不配他 |
[27:32] | Laurel, your father won today, that’s all. | 劳拉 你父亲只赢了今天 仅此而已 |
[27:38] | Dominick warned me not to do this. | 多米尼克警告过我不要这么做 |
[27:45] | He called me last night. | 他昨晚给我打了电话 |
[27:50] | Finally. | 总算来电话了 |
[27:53] | 来电 未知号码 | |
[27:56] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:57] | It’s Dominick. | 我是多米尼克 |
[28:01] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[28:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[28:06] | You know your father. | 你了解你父亲 |
[28:07] | You know he doesn’t leave things alone. | 你知道他不会善罢甘休的 |
[28:11] | He knows you’re pregnant, Laurel. | 他知道你怀孕了 劳拉 |
[28:13] | So? | 所以呢 |
[28:15] | Think what else he could know. | 想想他还知道别的什么事 |
[28:20] | I should’ve called it off, I know, but I didn’t. | 我应该停手的 我知道 但我没有 |
[28:24] | And now look. | 看现在成了什么样 |
[28:29] | I don’t deserve to be anyone’s mother. | 我不配当任何人的母亲 |
[28:41] | There was a breach of the server room by one of our employees, yes, | 机房确实被我们的一个员工侵入了 |
[28:44] | but the good news is that no files were removed. | 但好消息 没有文件泄露 |
[28:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[28:48] | Well, we’ve done a full audit of the logs and intrusion systems | 我们做了全面的记录和防火墙审查 |
[28:51] | and there was no detection of any malware — | 没有发现任何恶意软件 |
[28:53] | I’m gonna need verification of that from your I.T. guy. | 我需要听你们IT部门的人这么说才行 |
[28:56] | Lazlo’s already gone home tonight, | 拉兹罗已经回家了 |
[28:58] | but, uh, I can schedule a meeting tomorrow. | 但我明天可以安排个会 |
[29:01] | Not him. The guy who was at the shooting. | 不要他 要在枪击现场的那个人 |
[29:05] | He was just a witness. | 他只是目击者 |
[29:06] | His name, | 他叫什么 |
[29:09] | or I can get Mr. Castillo on the phone. | 或者我让卡斯蒂洛先生跟你说 |
[29:13] | Oliver Hampton. | 奥利弗·汉普顿 |
[29:17] | Well, that wasn’t so hard. | 这不挺简单吗 |
[29:24] | Asher Millstone. | 亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[29:26] | He was brought in hours ago, | 他几小时前被送进去的 |
[29:27] | so check every cell in your stupid little jail, | 仔细查下你那小破监狱的每间牢房 |
[29:29] | ’cause I’m not hanging up till you get him on the phone! | 你不让他接电话我是不会挂的 |
[29:33] | – Hello? – Michaela! | -喂 -米凯拉 |
[29:35] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:37] | – How’s Laurel? – They won’t let us see her yet. | -劳拉怎么样了 -他们还不让我们见她 |
[29:39] | What about her bag? Do we know where it is? | 她的包呢 知道在哪吗 |
[29:40] | The nurse said there was nothing left in the ambulance. | 护士说救护车里没落下东西 |
[29:42] | Maybe Annalise took it? | 也许安娜丽丝拿了 |
[29:43] | Annalise had her hands full with a dying baby. | 安娜丽丝得忙活那个快死的婴儿 |
[29:45] | What if the police have it? | 要是警察拿走了呢 |
[29:46] | They’re probably going through the hard drive right now. | 他们可能正在查那块硬盘 |
[29:48] | It doesn’t even matter. | 没所谓 |
[29:49] | Of course it matters. | 当然有所谓 |
[29:50] | Tegan might know everything anyways. | 泰根可能怎么都会知道 |
[29:52] | – What?! – She’s smart. | -什么 -她很聪明 |
[29:53] | She was never gonna fall for any of this. | 她不会相信我们编的故事的 |
[29:55] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[30:13] | Is that my bag? | 是我的包吗 |
[30:19] | Police had it in evidence. I was able to sign it out. | 警方把它收作证据了 我拿出来了 |
[30:26] | The drive wasn’t in there. | 硬盘不在里面 |
[30:29] | It wasn’t logged in, either, so someone must’ve taken it | 也没登记过 肯定是有人在包被送去警局前 |
[30:32] | before it got to the station. | 拿走了 |
[30:33] | Was that someone you? | 是你吗 |
[30:38] | You’ve been through hell tonight, God knows, | 你今晚过得很不容易 |
[30:40] | but you do not have the luxury to make me the enemy here. | 不过你没精力再把我当做敌人了 |
[30:43] | We don’t know who the enemy is. | 我们不知道敌人是谁 |
[30:44] | We do. That’s not Bonnie. | 我们知道 不是邦尼 |
[30:45] | – Don’t defend me. – You two need to make the hell up already. | -不用替我说话 -你俩该和解了 |
[30:48] | You need to make up with me | 是你该好好跟我解释下 |
[30:49] | now that I know that you’ve been lying to me this whole time. | 我知道你一直都在骗我 |
[30:51] | Blame me for that, for all of this. It was all — | 是我的错 都是我的错 |
[30:53] | This was your father, not you. | 是你父亲 不是你 |
[30:54] | He paid off the hospital, | 他收买了医院 |
[30:55] | just like he probably paid the cops for the drive. | 可能他也收买了警察拿那硬盘 |
[30:57] | – He doesn’t have the drive. – You don’t know that. | -硬盘不在他那 -你怎么知道 |
[30:58] | He took the baby because he thinks we have it. | 他把孩子抢走就因为他以为硬盘在我们这 |
[31:01] | He knows we won’t come after him if he has custody. | 他知道孩子在他手里我们就不会找他麻烦 |
[31:08] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna go check on Asher. | 我去看看亚设 |
[31:26] | Can we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[31:32] | Do you know she stopped taking her antidepressants? | 你知道她停了抗抑郁药吗 |
[31:34] | So? | 然后呢 |
[31:36] | So maybe the psych hold is warranted. | 也许把她留在精神病院更好 |
[31:38] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[31:39] | Her files indicate that she has a history | 她的病例表明 |
[31:41] | of psychiatric problems, time in rehab. | 她有精神问题 进过戒毒所 |
[31:43] | I know her. She’s not doing cocaine. | 我了解她 她没吸可卡因 |
[31:46] | People thought they knew me when I was on heroin. | 我吸海洛因的时候大家也以为了解我 |
[31:48] | This is her father. | 是她父亲 |
[31:49] | I don’t know how many times I have to say that. | 我不知道要再说几遍 |
[31:50] | Maybe that’s just what you want to believe. | 也许只是你想这么想 |
[31:53] | Please, please, I-I can’t imagine | 拜托 我无法想象 |
[31:56] | how scary this night has been, | 今晚有多可怕 |
[31:58] | but, Annalise, you are my patient, okay, not Laurel. | 但是安娜丽丝 你是我的病人 劳拉不是 |
[32:01] | and we need to be careful | 我们要小心注意 |
[32:02] | about how the situation could be triggering you. | 现在的形势可能对你造成的影响 |
[32:04] | Every situation is a trigger for me. | 所有事都会对我有影响 |
[32:06] | Not like this. | 不像这样 |
[32:07] | It’s because of what you had to do tonight. | 你今晚所做的 |
[32:10] | Saving that boy’s life? | 救了那男孩的命 |
[32:12] | I’d be a terrible doctor if I wasn’t concerned | 如果我想不到这会给你带来的痛苦 |
[32:14] | about all of the pain that this is bringing up in you. | 我得是个多糟糕的医生 |
[32:19] | You are a terrible doctor. | 你就是个糟糕的医生 |
[32:23] | – Annalise, please — – This isn’t about me, | -安娜丽丝 拜托 -这和我无关 |
[32:24] | it’s about Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[32:26] | So don’t go dismissing her as a mother first chance you get. | 别一有机会就否定她做母亲的权利 |
[32:28] | I am not dismissing her. | 我不是要否定她 |
[32:30] | I’m saying neither of us have enough information about her. | 我是说我们都不够了解她 |
[32:33] | Because you’re not listening! | 因为你没在听我说 |
[32:34] | Look, your health is my priority here. | 听着 你的健康是要优先考虑的 |
[32:36] | This is why your daughter killed herself, | 你女儿就是因此才自杀的 |
[32:37] | because you just drove her crazy, | 因为你逼疯了她 |
[32:39] | just like you’re doing to me right now. | 就像你现在对我做的 |
[32:53] | We found a computer in Simon Drake’s apartment. | 我们在西蒙·德雷克的公寓里找到了台电脑 |
[32:55] | It corroborates the witness’ statements regarding Antares. | 证实了目击者对心宿二的证词 |
[32:58] | And that’s my problem. | 这就是问题 |
[33:00] | Their story’s too perfect. | 他们的故事太完美了 |
[33:01] | If it was in a perfect story, | 要真是完美的故事 |
[33:03] | you don’t admit you picked up the gun. | 你不会承认捡起了那把枪 |
[33:05] | Yeah, well, that part’s too perfect as well. | 那部分也很完美 |
[33:07] | – You could be right. – I know I am. | -你也许是对的 -我知道 |
[33:10] | I say we charge Millstone, see if he cracks. | 我说我们起诉米尔斯顿 看他会不会坦白 |
[33:14] | You can’t do that. | 不能那么做 |
[33:15] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[33:16] | He’s my ex-boyfriend. | 他是我前男友 |
[33:18] | Well, then, you can’t be anywhere near this case. | 那你不能插手这个案子 |
[33:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:23] | But if I’m his attorney and I hear his ex-girlfriend’s office | 但如果我是他的律师 听说他前女友办公室 |
[33:27] | is going to charge him on circumstantial evidence, | 要根据间接证据起诉他 |
[33:29] | I’d have this case thrown out in five minutes. | 我五分钟内就能让这个案子不了了之 |
[33:33] | I’d wait until you have more proof. | 等你有更多证据再说 |
[33:46] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[33:52] | How the hell are you here? | 你怎么出来了 |
[33:54] | Bon-Bon and Nate got me out. For now. | 邦邦和内特保我出来的 暂时的 |
[33:57] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:58] | They could still charge me. | 他们还可能会起诉我 |
[34:00] | You mean all of us. | 你是说起诉我们所有人 |
[34:01] | True, but at least now it won’t be for murder. | 没错 但至少不会是谋杀罪了 |
[34:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:11] | Simon’s alive. | 西蒙还活着 |
[34:13] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:15] | This is not good news, Oliver. | 这可不妙 奥利弗 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | Our story only works if he can’t tell the police the truth. | 只有他无法说出真相时 我们的说法才可信 |
[34:22] | I’m pretty sure I saw his brains. | 我肯定都看到他的脑子了 |
[34:24] | I-I don’t think he’s gonna be able | 我觉得他就算醒过来 |
[34:25] | to say much if he does wake up. | 也没法说些什么 |
[34:27] | We can always send Frank into his room | 我们还可以让弗兰克去他的病房 |
[34:28] | with a pillow to take care of it. | 用一个枕头了结他 |
[34:29] | Oh, my God. Do you hear yourselves? | 天啊 你听听你自己在说什么 |
[34:31] | Be quiet! | 安静 |
[34:32] | There’s no world where it’s okay for you to hope | 不管怎么样 你都不应该希望 |
[34:34] | an innocent person dies. | 一个无辜的人去死 |
[34:35] | Okay, we don’t actually hope that. | 我们并没有这么希望 |
[34:37] | Yes, you do, because all you guys do is worry about yourselves. | 你们就是这么希望的 因为你们只担心自己 |
[34:39] | Actually, I was the one who was so worried about this plan | 事实上我一直在担心这个计划 |
[34:42] | that I told you not to do it. | 我早就告诉你不要这么做 |
[34:43] | Okay, great. | 好吧 |
[34:46] | You told me so. | 你早就说了 |
[34:48] | Does that make you feel so much better knowing you’re right | 你现在知道你是对的 你就能安心 |
[34:50] | when an innocent man took a bullet to his head because of us? | 看着一个无辜的人因为我们而死吗 |
[34:57] | We all deserve hell. | 我们都该下地狱 |
[35:12] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克在哪里 |
[35:15] | He wasn’t here when I woke up. | 我醒来的时候他就不在 |
[35:21] | Here. | 给 |
[35:38] | He’s so small. | 他这么小 |
[35:42] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[35:44] | He’s strong. | 他很坚强 |
[35:49] | Alive. | 还活着 |
[35:51] | Because of you. | 全靠你 |
[36:24] | I know what we can do to get him back. | 我知道我们要怎么把他要回来 |
[36:35] | Hi, it’s Dominick. | 我是多米尼克 |
[36:37] | I need you to track a phone for me in Philly. | 帮我查一个在费城的手机号 |
[36:40] | Name’s Oliver Hampton. | 名字叫奥利弗·汉普顿 |
[36:43] | Give me his current location. | 给我他的现居住地址 |
[37:07] | You need to take a breath. | 你得冷静点 |
[37:08] | No, we don’t have time. | 不 我们没有时间了 |
[37:09] | Laurel, I know how desperate you feel, I do, | 劳拉 我知道你有多绝望 我知道 |
[37:11] | but this is not the way to get your boy back. | 但这样也没法要回你的孩子 |
[37:12] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[37:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[37:19] | I want to call Dominick. | 我想打给多米尼克 |
[37:22] | Tell me where the hard drive is. | 告诉我硬盘在哪里 |
[37:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:28] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[37:30] | I didn’t even know there was a hard drive until you told me — | 在你告诉我之前 我都不知道还有个硬盘 |
[37:34] | We grew up together. I know him. He’ll help us. | 我们一起长大 我了解他 他会帮我们的 |
[37:36] | You knew him. That was a long time ago. | 你以前了解他 那是很久以前的事了 |
[37:38] | He killed Wes, Laurel. | 他杀了韦斯 劳拉 |
[37:40] | For my father. | 为我父亲 |
[37:42] | That is what Dominick’s whole life has been about — | 多米尼克这辈子唯一的目标… |
[37:44] | doing what my father tells him to do. | 就是做我父亲要他做的事 |
[37:47] | But the fact that he called me last night, | 但是他昨晚打给我 |
[37:49] | warning me not to do this, | 警告我不要这么做 |
[37:51] | it just proves that he finally wants to do the right thing. | 这证明他终于想做正确的事 |
[37:56] | You’re still in love with her? | 你还爱着她 |
[37:57] | Even though that baby’s not yours, | 即使那孩子不是你的 |
[38:00] | you’re still trying to make her love you back. | 你还想让她再爱上你 |
[38:03] | I don’t blame you, brother. | 我不怪你 哥们 |
[38:05] | I fell for her, too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[38:08] | And look where it got me. | 看看我现在的样子 |
[38:13] | – I’m calling him. – You can’t. | -我要打给他 -不行 |
[38:15] | – I know what I’m doing. – Dominick’s not the answer. | -我知道我在干什么 -找多米尼克没用 |
[38:17] | He is. | 有用 |
[38:19] | I promise you, he’s not gonna help us. | 我保证 他不会帮我们的 |
[38:22] | Yeah, well, let him tell me that. | 我要听他说 |
[38:24] | You’re not hearing him, Laurel. | 你没懂他的意思 劳拉 |
[38:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:41] | Frank, is that… | 弗兰克 那是… |
[38:47] | – You don’t really know her. – Enough! | -你根本不了解她 -够了 |
[38:50] | No one really knows her. | 没人真正了解她 |
[38:52] | Not me, not her dad, | 包括我 包括她爸爸 |
[38:55] | definitely not Wes — | 当然包括韦斯 |
[38:56] | Last chance to shut up. | 最后给你一个闭嘴的机会 |
[38:57] | And here you are, getting pulled into her mess | 现在你也陷进她的泥沼 |
[38:59] | even worse than any of us. | 比我们都更深 |
[39:07] | Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[39:09] | No. | 不 |
[39:16] | Tell me you wouldn’t do that. | 告诉我你不会这么做 |
[39:18] | Tell me you wouldn’t be that stupid. | 告诉我你不会这么蠢 |
[39:24] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[39:38] | Where the hell did you go? | 你去哪里了 |
[39:40] | To see Simon. | 去见西蒙 |
[39:42] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[39:44] | Security wouldn’t let me in, | 保安不让我进去 |
[39:45] | which is a relief because that means none of you can touch him. | 算是松了一口气 这样你们都没办法害他 |
[39:48] | Oli, we weren’t being serious — | 奥利 我们不是认真的 |
[39:49] | No, you were. | 不 你们是认真的 |
[39:51] | It’s my fault for forgetting who you people really are. | 是我不该忘了你们本来的面目 |
[39:54] | “You people”? | 我们 |
[39:55] | That includes you at this point. | 现在包括你了 |
[39:56] | Just promise me you won’t touch him. | 保证你们不会动他 |
[39:59] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[40:01] | No one hurts him. | 谁都不许伤害他 |
[40:03] | I said promise me. | 你们保证 |
[40:17] | You just… | 你们就是… |
[40:21] | …never learn. | 永远不吸取教训 |
[40:37] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[41:01] | I went through Dominick’s phone — contacts, e-mails. | 我检查了多米尼克的手机 联系人 邮件 |
[41:03] | There’s nothing really on it, except this. | 没什么东西 除了这个 |
[41:07] | It was on his voicemail. | 在他的语音信箱里 |
[41:09] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[41:20] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[41:22] | I’m in trouble. We all could be. | 我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了 |
[41:26] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后赶紧给我回电 |