时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Simon’s alive. – Promise me you won’t touch him. | -西蒙还活着 -保证你们不会动他 |
[00:04] | I say we charge Millstone. | 要我说起诉米尔斯顿 |
[00:06] | He’s my ex-boyfriend. | 他是我前男友 |
[00:08] | Well, then, you can’t be anywhere near this case. | 那你不能插手这个案子 |
[00:10] | This is why your daughter killed herself, | 你女儿就是因此才自杀的 |
[00:12] | because you just drove her crazy, | 因为你逼疯了她 |
[00:13] | just like you’re doing to me right now! | 就像你现在在逼疯我 |
[00:15] | The baby’s being transferred as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 孩子正在被转院 |
[00:16] | He’s premature. | 他是个早产儿 |
[00:17] | Mr. Castillo has secured | 卡斯蒂洛先生找到了 |
[00:19] | a top neonatal specialist in another facility. | 另一家医院一位顶级新生儿专家 |
[00:21] | – He doesn’t have the drive. – You don’t know that. | -硬盘不在他那 -你怎么知道 |
[00:23] | He took the baby because he thinks we have it. | 他把孩子抢走就因为他以为硬盘在我们这 |
[00:25] | I want to call Dominick. | 我想打给多米尼克 |
[00:26] | Dominick’s not the answer. | 找多米尼克没用 |
[00:32] | Tell me you wouldn’t be that stupid. | 告诉我你没那么做 |
[00:35] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[00:36] | I went through Dominick’s phone. It was on his voicemail. | 我检查了多米尼克的手机 在他的语音信箱里 |
[00:39] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[00:40] | I’m in trouble. We all could be. | 我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了 |
[00:42] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后赶紧给我回电 |
[00:48] | Where’s my baby?! Where’s my baby?! | 我的孩子呢 我的孩子呢 |
[00:51] | Help! Somebody, please! | 救命啊 谁来救救我 |
[00:57] | I promise you, m’ija, | 我向你保证 女儿 |
[00:59] | I’ve taken care of any foreseeable problems that could arise. | 我已经处理好了所有可预见的问题 |
[01:15] | Jorge Castillo is America’s newest multi-billionaire. | 豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛是美国最新一位亿万富翁 |
[01:18] | The Antares Technologies CEO was all smiles this morning | 这位心宿二的首席执行官今早满面春风 |
[01:21] | as he rang the opening bell for NASDAQ, | 为纳斯达克敲响了开市钟 |
[01:23] | signifying the start of Antares’ | 这标志着心宿二 |
[01:24] | – initial public offering… – You hungry? | -上市的开始 -你饿了吗 |
[01:26] | – Scrambled eggs, cheddar… – …securing its place | -炒蛋 奶酪 -取得了上市电信公司 |
[01:28] | – as a publicly traded telecom giant. – …homemade pico de gallo. | -巨头的位置 -自制莎莎酱 |
[01:29] | – I’ll eat later. – Antares will continue to extend our reach | -我晚点吃 -心宿二会继续在全球 |
[01:31] | 纳斯达克 心宿二科技 | |
[01:31] | into every business and household across the globe. | 各行各业开展我们的业务 |
[01:34] | How about we stop with the bad daddy porn | 别看坏爸爸了 |
[01:36] | and I give you a live show instead? | 我给你来一段怎么样 |
[01:39] | 纳斯达克 心宿二科技 | |
[01:43] | Everything we did was for nothing. | 我们做的一切都徒劳无功 |
[01:44] | …and to every person in the entire world. | …和世界上的每一个人 |
[01:47] | Information should not be held hostage by the powerful few. | 信息不应该被少数有权势的人把持 |
[01:50] | 纳斯达克 心宿二科技 | |
[01:51] | It should be shared by all, | 应该全民共享 |
[01:53] | which is what we at Antares | 这也是我们心宿二 |
[01:55] | – are striving to do. – What if she was fired? | -努力的方向 -如果她被炒了怎么办 |
[01:56] | – Who? – Tegan. | -谁 -泰根 |
[01:58] | She worked her entire career for this moment. | 她整个职业生涯都在为这一刻努力 |
[02:00] | She wouldn’t miss it unless they fired her. | 如果不是被炒了 她是绝对不会错过的 |
[02:01] | That’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[02:03] | – Do not text her. – I have to. | -别给她发短信 -我必须发 |
[02:05] | No! It’ll only make us look more guilty | 不 这样只会让我们 |
[02:06] | than she already thinks we are. | 比她已经认为的更有问题 |
[02:07] | – But — – No texting. Promise. | -但是 -不许发短信 给我保证 |
[02:09] | …global progress has been long overdue. | 全球化的进步早就该实现了 |
[02:12] | – I already did. – What? | -我已经发了 -什么 |
[02:14] | To congratulate her on the IPO. | 恭喜她上市的事 |
[02:16] | – Bad girl, Michaela. – I know. | -你一点都不乖 米凯拉 -我知道 |
[02:18] | …home broadband service… | 家庭宽带服务 |
[02:19] | Is that Tegan? Did she respond? | 是泰根 她回复了 |
[02:21] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[02:23] | When you democratize information, | 信息民主 |
[02:24] | 纳斯达克 心宿二科技 | |
[02:25] | you democratize power. | 意味着权利民主 |
[02:29] | Winterbottom. | 温特波顿 |
[02:31] | I thought you and Annalise were done. | 我还以为你跟安娜丽丝一刀两断了 |
[02:34] | We are. | 没错 |
[02:35] | Then why are you still trying to protect her students? | 那你为什么还在保护她的学生 |
[02:37] | – I was protecting you. – How? | -我是在保护你 -保护我 |
[02:39] | If they arrested Asher, he might have cracked | 如果亚设被捕 他也许会 |
[02:41] | and told them what he knows about you. | 把他知道的你的事说出来 |
[02:43] | What does he know? | 他知道什么 |
[02:44] | That you framed Annalise for killing Wes. | 你诬陷安娜丽丝杀了韦斯 |
[02:47] | I didn’t want any of that to blow back on your campaign. | 我不希望那些事影响你的竞选 |
[02:50] | Stay away from Millstone’s case from now on. | 不许插手米尔斯顿的案子了 |
[02:53] | We clear? | 明白吗 |
[02:54] | I’ve already recused myself. | 我已经这么做了 |
[03:01] | You’re welcome! | 不用谢 |
[03:03] | Children born today will have a bright future to behold | 心宿二将给今天出生的孩子们 |
[03:06] | thanks to Antares. | 一个美好的未来 |
[03:08] | And that future begins today with our trusted investors. | 这一未来是由我们的投资者共同书写的 |
[03:14] | This is good. | 很好 |
[03:15] | He’s on the news bragging about how rich he is | 他在新闻上吹嘘自己有多富有 |
[03:17] | instead of taking care of the baby. | 而不是在照顾孩子 |
[03:19] | We can use that for the custody hearing. | 我们可以用在监护权听证会上 |
[03:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:25] | Human services says that your father’s been visiting the baby | 公共服务部的人说只要纽约医院允许 |
[03:28] | every chance the New York hospital will allow. | 你爸爸就会去看孩子 |
[03:31] | Because he’s paying people to say that. | 因为他都打点好了 |
[03:33] | – When’s the custody hearing? – Tuesday. | -听证会什么时候 -周二 |
[03:36] | Okay, well then at least tell me I’ll be out of here by then. | 那至少告诉我能在周二前出院 |
[03:38] | Well, I’m working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[03:39] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么会拖这么久 |
[03:40] | Well, we have to find a doctor we can trust | 我们得找个信得过的医生 |
[03:42] | to do your evaluation. | 来给你做检查 |
[03:43] | Why is that so hard? I’m not actually crazy. | 那有什么难的 我又没疯 |
[03:45] | Laurel, my only concern is getting you out of here | 劳拉 我在想办法你弄出去 |
[03:48] | and back with your boy, but we have to play it perfectly. | 让你们母子团聚 但我们得按流程来 |
[03:52] | So you have to trust me to do my job. | 所以你得相信我能把事情办好 |
[03:53] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[03:58] | – I can’t keep lying to her. – She’s safer here. | -我不能一直对她说谎 -她在这更安全 |
[04:00] | She’d be safe at home with me. | 她和我在家才安全 |
[04:01] | So you can help her sneak to New York and kidnap that baby? | 然后就可以帮她溜到纽约把孩子拐回来吗 |
[04:03] | I wouldn’t let her do that. | 我不会让她这么做的 |
[04:04] | Well, you let her end up in here. | 可别忘了是你让她落到如此境地的 |
[04:06] | – At least let me tell her about the voicemail. – Quiet. | -至少让我告诉她语音的事 -别说了 |
[04:08] | She might be able to tell | 也许她能告诉我们 |
[04:09] | – us how Dominick knew Wes. – I said quiet. | -多米尼克是怎么认识韦斯的 -别说了 |
[04:12] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:13] | I need you to skip class and babysit Laurel. | 我得让你翘课照顾劳拉 |
[04:15] | It’s day five. She’s supposed to get out. | 今天是第五天 她应该可以出院了 |
[04:16] | Well, the doctors aren’t allowing it. | 医生还没允许 |
[04:18] | Didn’t you ask Isaac to do a second evaluation? | 你不是让艾萨克做二次检查了吗 |
[04:19] | He’s not our friend, Michaela. | 他不是我们的朋友 米凯拉 |
[04:21] | Laurel needs a friend. That’s you. | 劳拉需要一个朋友 那人就是你 |
[04:25] | You gonna get that? | 你不接电话 |
[04:31] | Laurel’s waiting for you. | 劳拉还在等你 |
[04:37] | Tell me you didn’t keep Dominick’s phone. | 告诉我你没留着多米尼克的手机 |
[04:38] | It’s evidence that he killed Wes. | 这是他杀了韦斯的证据 |
[04:39] | It’s evidence you killed Dominick. | 这是你杀了多米尼克的证据 |
[04:40] | Look at this number, how many times it calls a day. | 看看这号码 一天打来几次 |
[04:42] | It’s got to be Jorge, | 一定是豪尔赫 |
[04:43] | which means he doesn’t know his guy’s dead. | 也就是说他还不知道多米尼克已经死了 |
[04:45] | Or it leads him right to us. | 也有可能把他引过来 |
[04:46] | It’s an Antares phone, totally untraceable. | 这是心宿二的手机 完全没法追踪 |
[04:48] | – Get rid of it, Frank. – Listen. | -把它扔了 弗兰克 -听着 |
[04:50] | You want to end up the next dead body around here? | 你想变成下一个死人吗 |
[04:51] | Oh, who’s going to kill me? You or Jorge? | 谁会杀我 你还是豪尔赫 |
[04:53] | Well, it’s a toss-up right now. | 现在看来还真不一定了 |
[04:56] | Destroy it. | 销毁它 |
[05:16] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这的 |
[05:18] | I know, but when someone doesn’t return my calls, I get pushy. | 我知道 想来催一下那个不回我电话的人 |
[05:22] | I helped Millstone as much as I could. | 我已经尽我所能帮米尔斯顿了 |
[05:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:25] | Then why are you here? | 那你还来做什么 |
[05:28] | Well, I’m going to trial in a couple of weeks, | 我再过几个星期要上庭 |
[05:30] | so if you’re gonna give me a name, I’m going to need it soon. | 所以你要给我一个名字的话就赶紧 |
[05:33] | So this is some kind of trade. | 所以这是某种交易 |
[05:34] | You’ll only help me if I help you. | 我们是互惠合作的关系 |
[05:37] | We need the hard drive, Nate. | 我们需要硬盘 内特 |
[05:38] | See, this is why I don’t call you back. | 懂了吧 这就是我为什么不回电话 |
[05:40] | You’re the only one I can ask. | 你是我唯一能指望的人了 |
[05:41] | The drive is gone. | 硬盘没了 |
[05:43] | It was never entered into evidence. | 从来没有在证据里出现过 |
[05:44] | – No cops saw it at the scene. – They’re lying. | -没有警察在现场看到 -他们在撒谎 |
[05:46] | Just like I’m lying to every A.D.A. in here | 就像我对这里的每个助理检察官撒谎 |
[05:47] | pretending not to feed you information all the time. | 说没有给你透露任何信息一样 |
[05:49] | This is about reuniting a mother with her child, Nate. | 这是关系到一个母亲和孩子的团聚 内特 |
[05:52] | And what about all your plaintiffs | 那你宣称你如此在乎的 |
[05:53] | you claim to care so much about? | 那些原告怎么办 |
[05:55] | Reuniting them with their families? | 让他们也和他们的家庭团聚吗 |
[05:59] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[06:03] | Okay, we need to buckle down on this class action. | 我们得竭尽全力做好这次集体诉讼 |
[06:06] | Ever since we won certification, every convict and their mother | 自从我们赢了许可听证会 |
[06:09] | wants a piece of our sweet class. | 每个罪犯和母亲都想从中分一杯羹 |
[06:11] | Don’t we have enough plaintiffs? | 我们的原告还不够多吗 |
[06:13] | Yeah, but we need a face case, | 但我们需要一个门面案例 |
[06:15] | so the three of you are going to dig through this mail | 所以你们三个要在这些邮件里 |
[06:16] | until we find one. | 找到一个 |
[06:17] | I thought we were fired. | 我还以为我们已经被炒了 |
[06:19] | Well, I just hired you back. Be happy. | 我刚又把你聘回来了 开心点 |
[06:21] | I am, seriously, | 我很开心 真的 |
[06:23] | but aren’t there more pressing matters right now, | 但现在不是有更重要的事情吗 |
[06:25] | like Laurel, the baby? | 比如劳拉 和她的孩子 |
[06:27] | He wants to know if he’s still under investigation. | 他想知道他是不是还在被调查 |
[06:29] | That too. | 那个也想知道 |
[06:29] | Can we add Simon to our worry list, | 我们要把西蒙也作为关注对象吗 |
[06:31] | or do we still not care about him? | 还是说还是不用管他 |
[06:34] | Of course we care. | 我们当然会管他 |
[06:35] | We just need to keep our minds busy. | 我们只是需要保持工作状态 |
[06:37] | Which is just another way of you saying | 也就是说 |
[06:38] | we should do whatever you tell us. | 我们得对你言听计从 |
[06:44] | You all followed Laurel into a burning building | 你们都瞒着我跟劳拉一起做了那件事 |
[06:46] | without telling me, and look what happened. | 看看结果怎样 |
[06:48] | Now here I am, picking up your mess. | 现在我还在给你们擦屁股 |
[06:52] | You really want to make me the object of your anger? | 你真想把我作为你出气的对象吗 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:01] | Work somewhere else. | 去别的地方工作吧 |
[07:03] | I don’t want you sniffing my underwear. | 我还想留点隐私 |
[07:25] | They finally fixed the elevator? | 他们终于把电梯修好了 |
[07:29] | Yeah. What do you want? | 对 有什么事 |
[07:31] | Honestly, for you to be a little less hard on Oliver. | 老实说 你能不能对奥利弗好点 |
[07:34] | Well, he was hard on me. | 他对我可不好 |
[07:39] | This is his first time dealing with something like this. | 这是他第一次面对这种事情 |
[07:41] | He doesn’t need to be babied, Connor. | 他不是个孩子了 康纳 |
[07:43] | That’s one thing you’ve never understood about him. | 这一点你从来都没弄明白 |
[07:57] | You don’t really know her. | 你根本不了解她 |
[07:58] | Last chance to shut up. | 最后给你一个闭嘴的机会 |
[08:00] | And here you are – getting pulled into her mess | 现在你也陷进她的泥沼 |
[08:02] | even worse than any of us. | 比我们都更深 |
[08:49] | You want to end up the next dead body around here? | 你想变成下一个死人吗 |
[08:53] | Destroy it. | 销毁它 |
[09:15] | 恭喜首发成功 希望你准备好香槟了 亲亲抱抱 米凯拉 | |
[09:17] | Tegan still not respond? | 泰根还没回复你 |
[09:22] | I swear this same guy was in a coma | 你上次住院时 |
[09:24] | the last time you were in the hospital. | 这个男的就在昏迷 |
[09:26] | Give me your phone, Michaela. | 把你电话给我 米凯拉 |
[09:27] | I’m not going to text her again. | 我不会再联系她了 |
[09:29] | When my mom was committed, her lawyer filed | 我妈之前被关起来时 她的律师 |
[09:31] | some obscure court order that almost got her released. | 提交了一个什么文件 差点就把她弄出来了 |
[09:34] | I just need to research what it’s called. | 我只是想查查那个文件叫什么 |
[09:36] | But I thought your mom… | 但你妈妈… |
[09:38] | actually had mental health issues. | 是真的有精神问题吧 |
[09:40] | Because my father kept her in a place like this for too long. | 因为我爸爸把她关在这种地方太久了 |
[09:42] | Okay. I know being in here is horrible, but let’s just… | 我知道待在这里很不好受 但是我们… |
[09:46] | trust Annalise this once. | 就相信安娜丽丝这一次吧 |
[09:48] | I knew what my father was capable of | 我知道我爸爸的能力 |
[09:50] | and I still put my baby at risk. | 我依然把我的孩子置于险地 |
[09:52] | I put all of you at risk. | 我把你们都置于险地了 |
[09:54] | And that’s my fault, all of it. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[09:56] | And I can’t do anything to fix any of it if I’m stuck in here. | 但如果被困在这里 那我什么都弥补不了 |
[10:21] | We missed you in class today. | 今天你没来上课 |
[10:36] | You still got that god-awful apartment? | 你还住在那个小破公寓里吗 |
[10:39] | You can stay with me. | 你可以跟我住 |
[10:40] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[10:42] | I don’t know. You could save money. | 谁知道呢 你可以省点钱 |
[11:43] | – Hey. – I got a meeting. | -等等 -我要开会 |
[11:45] | I just need a second. | 一会儿就好 |
[11:50] | Have you heard anything on the Asher case? | 亚设的案子 你有什么消息吗 |
[11:52] | You still got feelings for him? | 你还喜欢他 |
[11:53] | Please, I’d go to the detective myself, | 拜托 我也想自己去查 |
[11:55] | but Denver’s watching every move I make. | 但是丹佛盯我盯得太紧了 |
[11:57] | Because he knows you’re back on that Annalise crack. | 因为他知道你又回头找安娜丽丝了 |
[11:58] | I haven’t seen her. Have you? | 我没见过她 你呢 |
[12:01] | – She hit me up for a favor this morning. – What favor? | -她今早来找我帮忙 -什么忙 |
[12:04] | See, just the mention of her name turns you into a fiend. | 看 只是提下她的名字你就着魔了 |
[12:07] | What neither of you understand is I have a real job, | 你们俩都不明白 我有正经工作 |
[12:10] | and it doesn’t involve working with the two of you all day. | 这份工作不包括整天跟你们俩纠缠 |
[12:12] | Nate! | 内特 |
[12:14] | The meeting you’re making me late for | 你害我迟到的那个会 |
[12:16] | is to get an update on Millstone. | 是关于米尔斯顿的最新进展的 |
[12:19] | I’m a good guy. You should know that by now. | 我是个好人 你现在应该知道了 |
[12:24] | Here’s our plan. | 我们的计划是这样 |
[12:25] | The saddest stories make the best face cases, | 最惨的故事可以成为最佳的代表案件 |
[12:28] | so those go in the crate. | 把它们放在这个箱子里 |
[12:31] | And the all-out rejects go here. | 被淘汰的放在这边 |
[12:34] | Do we need the face to be visually appealing? | 需要当事人有好看的脸蛋吗 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause this guy ain’t that. | 因为这个人可没有 |
[12:38] | So many of these people have spent their whole lives in jail, | 这里的好多人一辈子都待在监狱 |
[12:41] | and we’re now their only hope. | 我们是他们的唯一希望 |
[12:43] | – Oh, my God. – No, not, “Oh, my God.” | -我的天啊 -不 别”我的天啊” |
[12:44] | We are smart and capable — | 我们既聪明又有能力 |
[12:46] | No, Simon’s oxygen saturation levels are lower than yesterday. | 不 西蒙的血氧含量比昨天下降了 |
[12:50] | You can access Simon’s medical charts? | 你能看到西蒙的医疗图表 |
[12:52] | You can if you hack the hospital’s intranet. | 只要黑进医院内网就可以 |
[12:56] | Oli, no. | 奥利 别这样 |
[12:58] | Nothing you see on there is going to make you feel better, | 无论你看到什么 都不会让你好过点的 |
[13:03] | but this case, helping people who are less fortunate, | 但是这个案子 帮助这些不幸的人 |
[13:06] | this is going to make you feel better, trust me. | 会让你好受一些的 相信我 |
[13:11] | Distract yourself. | 转移一下注意力 |
[13:14] | Oh, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:16] | They’re updating his kidney functions. | 他们更新了他的肾功能情况 |
[13:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[13:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:26] | You texted me it was urgent. | 你发短信给我说情况紧急 |
[13:27] | Oh, that was me, actually. | 是我发的 |
[13:29] | I told you to watch her! | 我叫你看着她 |
[13:31] | – I was! – Watch me? | -我看了 -看着我 |
[13:32] | Did you text your father? Tell me. | 你发消息给你爸爸了吗 告诉我 |
[13:34] | No, I know how you can get me out — | 没有 我知道你怎么能把我弄出去了 |
[13:36] | the Protection from Abuse Act. | 虐待法案里的保护条款 |
[13:37] | My mom’s lawyer used it to argue psychological abuse | 我妈妈的律师曾用它指控 |
[13:40] | and involuntary confinement at the hands of my father. | 我爸对我妈进行精神虐待以及非自愿监禁 |
[13:42] | It permits temporary custody when a child’s involved. | 当涉及孩子时 它可以提供临时监护权 |
[13:44] | That only applies in domestic-abuse situations. | 那只适用于家庭暴力的情况 |
[13:47] | Not exclusively. | 并不只限于家庭暴力 |
[13:47] | The language in the statute is pretty vague. | 这条法规的用语十分含糊 |
[13:50] | – It could work. – And it’s ex parte. | -也许能行 -而且这是单方面的 |
[13:51] | My father won’t have any idea you filed it until it’s over. | 在出结果之前我爸什么都不会知道 |
[13:54] | – It’s perfect. – I already tried. | -简直完美 -我已经试过了 |
[13:59] | I filed that exact petition yesterday, | 我昨天就提交了诉状 |
[14:01] | and the judge denied it this morning. | 但今早被法官驳回了 |
[14:03] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:04] | Because I didn’t want you to get your hopes up. | 因为我不想让你失望 |
[14:13] | Why are you lying? | 你为什么要撒谎 |
[14:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:17] | – You didn’t file that petition. – I did, too. | -你没有提交诉状 -我交了 |
[14:20] | You’re lying, and don’t deny it. | 你在撒谎 别不承认 |
[14:21] | I’m very familiar with what it feels like to be lied to by you. | 我很熟悉被你欺骗的感觉 |
[14:23] | I know when it’s happening, and… | 我知道你什么时候在撒谎 还有… |
[14:26] | I am fine doing whatever you think is best for Laurel. | 为了劳拉我愿意做任何你认为应该做的事 |
[14:31] | Obviously you have your reasons. | 很显然你有你的理由 |
[14:33] | Just trust me with them for once. | 就告诉我一次吧 |
[14:37] | We don’t know why she had that baby early, Michaela. | 我们不知道她为什么早产 米凯拉 |
[14:40] | She would never hurt herself. | 她不会伤害自己的 |
[14:42] | You didn’t see what I saw on that elevator. | 你没有看到电梯里的那一幕 |
[14:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:45] | She brought a gun to that party. | 她带着枪去了派对 |
[14:49] | Who’s to say that she won’t act as reckless | 谁敢保证她离开这里以后 |
[14:51] | the minute she gets out of here? | 不会做出什么鲁莽行为呢 |
[14:53] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[14:54] | More blood on your hands because, once again, | 手上再多一点鲜血 因为你又一次 |
[14:56] | you failed to protect her from herself? | 没能保护好她不伤害自己 |
[15:01] | You should have told me that in the first place. | 你一开始就该告诉我的 |
[15:09] | I don’t have the hard drive, if that’s why you’re here. | 硬盘不在我这里 如果你是为此而来的话 |
[15:11] | – I know. – Then leave. | -我知道 -那就走吧 |
[15:14] | Denver works for Jorge. We all know that. | 丹沃是为豪尔赫工作 我们都知道 |
[15:16] | Stop. | 停 |
[15:18] | And now you work for Denver. | 现在你为丹沃工作 |
[15:21] | I’m not going to be your mole. | 我不会给你当间谍的 |
[15:21] | I’m not asking for me. | 这并不是为了我 |
[15:23] | I’m asking for Laurel. | 这是为了劳拉 |
[15:25] | The girl you were boning in the guest room | 就是我辛苦工作养你时 |
[15:27] | while I was working to put a roof over your head? | 你在客房里睡的那个女生 |
[15:28] | Think about the baby, Bon. | 想想孩子 邦 |
[15:31] | He got taken from his mother. | 他从妈妈身边被带走了 |
[15:32] | Did Annalise tell you to say that? | 安娜丽丝让你这么说的吗 |
[15:34] | She doesn’t even know I’m here. | 她都不知道我来这里 |
[15:36] | You two made up, though, right? | 不过你们和好了 对吧 |
[15:39] | Now that Wes is gone, | 现在韦斯不在了 |
[15:39] | you’ve just slid right into that hole he left behind. | 你正好填满了他留下的那个洞 |
[15:42] | I just want us to be a family again. | 我只是想我们重新成为一家人 |
[15:44] | We were never a family. | 我们从来都不是 |
[15:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:49] | You’re the only person who never gave up on me. | 你是唯一一个从来没有放弃过我的人 |
[15:52] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[15:55] | Honestly, I should have just let you | 真的 那晚我应该让你 |
[15:57] | pull the trigger that night. | 扣扳机的 |
[15:58] | – Pull it! – Don’t, Frank. | -开枪啊 -求你不要 弗兰克 |
[15:59] | – Do it! Pull it! – Please, don’t do it! | -动手啊 开枪啊 -不要这样 |
[16:01] | – Do it! – Don’t! | -动手啊 -不要 |
[16:03] | That’s the one thing I can agree with Annalise on. | 这件事我同意安娜丽丝的做法 |
[16:12] | You can’t hate me forever. | 你不可能一辈子恨我 |
[16:21] | Jackpot! Jay Walters, | 中大奖 杰伊·沃尔特斯 |
[16:24] | convicted of first-degree murder in ’98 | 1998年被判一级谋杀罪名 |
[16:26] | because he was found in possession | 因为他被发现持有 |
[16:27] | of the victim’s credit card. | 被害人的信用卡 |
[16:29] | His public defender failed | 他的公社辩护律师没有能够 |
[16:30] | to introduce any mitigating evidence. | 提供任何减刑证据 |
[16:32] | He beat up a bailiff in court. | 他还当庭打了一名法警 |
[16:35] | – What? – And his lawyer. | -什么 -和他的律师 |
[16:36] | There’s a video on YouTube if you want to look at it. | 你想看的话油管有当时的视频 |
[16:39] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:43] | It’s the fuzz. Tell Michaela I love her. | 是警察 告诉米凯拉我爱她 |
[16:45] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[16:55] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:58] | It’s the class action. | 集体诉讼 |
[17:01] | Annalise is trusting you to work on this? | 安娜丽丝相信你能准备这个案子 |
[17:05] | You do know that I helped get the case certified. | 你知道许可听证会我帮忙了吧 |
[17:08] | She had nothing to do with it? | 都是你的功劳 |
[17:09] | No, well, that was Annalise, | 不 那是安娜丽丝 |
[17:11] | but now look at all the people who want our help. | 但是现在看看所有想要我们帮助的人 |
[17:14] | I mean, this could be huge, | 这事可不小 |
[17:15] | and I’m just happy to be a part of it. | 我非常荣幸能参与其中 |
[17:18] | We heard you the first time. | 一开始我们就听到了 |
[17:20] | You. Let’s talk. | 你 聊聊吧 |
[17:22] | I’m so freaking relieved that you’re here. | 你来我真是松了一大口气 |
[17:25] | I don’t know if it’s the muscles. | 不知道是不是你肌肉的原因 |
[17:26] | I just feel much safer in your presence. | 你来我觉得安全多了 |
[17:29] | I got bad news. | 我带来了坏消息 |
[17:30] | One of the partners at C&G told the detectives | 律所的一个合伙人告诉警探 |
[17:33] | you roughed up Drake at a cocktail party. | 你在一个鸡尾酒会上打了德雷克 |
[17:35] | So I wouldn’t hang my hopes on Daddy’s reputation | 此如果我是你的话 我不会寄希望于 |
[17:38] | if I were you. | 爸爸的名声 |
[17:40] | Did they say who it was? Was it Tegan? | 他们有说是谁说的吗 是泰根吗 |
[17:42] | – Who? – Michaela’s boss. | -谁 -米凯拉的老板 |
[17:43] | She doesn’t believe the story we told the police. | 她不相信我们跟警察讲的话 |
[17:45] | And you’re just now telling me this? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[17:48] | What’s wrong? Is he going to jail? | 怎么了 他要进监狱吗 |
[17:49] | – Yeah. – No. | -是的 -不是 |
[17:51] | And it’s a private conversation. | 这是私人谈话 |
[17:52] | Yeah, well, secrets are what always get us in trouble. | 好吧 秘密总是会给我们带来麻烦 |
[17:54] | Why’d you close the door on Oliver? | 你为什么不让奥利弗进来 |
[17:55] | Because he’s a mess right now | 因为他现在一团糟 |
[17:56] | and I don’t want to add to his stress. | 而我不想给他增加压力 |
[17:58] | About that, I’m a little worried about him. | 关于这一点 我有点担心他的情况 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | You two pixies talk feelings. I’m out. | 你们俩讨论你们的感受吧 我走了 |
[18:03] | No, wait, please. Tell us how we fix this. | 不 等等 别走 告诉我们怎么搞定 |
[18:06] | Do nothing. That’s how. | 什么也别做 就是这样 |
[18:08] | Go to class, do your homework. | 去上课 做作业 |
[18:11] | Actually, I dropped out. | 事实上我退学了 |
[18:13] | So Annalise put her whole class action | 所以你是在说安娜丽丝 |
[18:15] | in the hands of a dropout is what you’re telling me? | 把她的集体诉讼案交给了一个退学生 |
[18:22] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[18:24] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:24] | Only family is allowed inside. | 只有家人才准进去 |
[18:26] | His parents are in Pakistan. | 他父母在巴基斯坦 |
[18:28] | They can’t get a visa to visit him. | 拿不到签证来看他 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. It’s hospital policy that only family can — | 抱歉 医院规定只有家人… |
[18:33] | I’m his boyfriend. | 我是他男朋友 |
[18:35] | You’re not listed as his emergency contact. | 你不在他的紧急联系人名单上 |
[18:38] | He’s still in the closet. | 他还没出柜 |
[18:41] | He wouldn’t let me tell anyone. | 他不让我和任何人说 |
[18:43] | I think that’s why he maybe… | 我想这可能就是 |
[18:47] | tried to hurt himself. | 他自残的原因 |
[18:49] | So, please. | 求你了 |
[18:52] | I miss him so much. | 我很想他 |
[19:09] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[19:11] | It’s me — Oliver. | 是我 奥利弗 |
[19:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:19] | Information should not be held hostage | 信息不应该被 |
[19:22] | by the powerful few. | 少数有权势的人把持 |
[19:24] | It should be shared by all, which is what we at Antares… | 应该全民共享 这也是我们心宿二 |
[19:28] | Feels like he’s watching me. | 感觉他在盯着我 |
[19:30] | He probably is. | 可能就是 |
[19:36] | We should tell Laurel about the voicemail. | 我们应该和劳拉说那段语音的事 |
[19:38] | I said no. | 我说了不行 |
[19:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:40] | If Wes was talking to Dominick — | 如果韦斯和多米尼克有联络 |
[19:41] | Christophe was talking to Dominick. | 是克里斯多夫和多米尼克有联络 |
[19:43] | Whatever. They clearly knew each other, | 随便了 他们肯定认识 |
[19:45] | and Laurel can help us figure out how. | 劳拉能帮我们弄清楚原因 |
[19:49] | This is when I miss vodka. | 这时候好想来瓶伏特加 |
[19:52] | You want me to go to the store? | 要我去买吗 |
[19:54] | No, you’re supposed to tell me | 不 你该告诫我 |
[19:55] | that drinking will make everything worse. | 喝酒会让一切变得更糟 |
[19:57] | Drinking will make everything worse. | 喝酒会让一切变得更糟 |
[19:59] | Please, just let me think. | 拜托 让我静静 |
[20:04] | I asked you to do one thing, get rid of the phone. | 我就要求你一件事 把手机处理掉 |
[20:06] | – There’s a reason I kept it. – You’re going to get us killed. | -我留着是有原因的 -你会把我们害死的 |
[20:08] | I downloaded an app that tells you the location | 我下了个应用 能告诉你来电电话 |
[20:10] | where the incoming call comes from. | 是从哪打来的 |
[20:11] | If it’s New York, we know it’s Jorge. | 如果来自纽约 就是豪尔赫打来的 |
[20:15] | Wait, this one’s coming from Philly. | 等等 这是费城的电话 |
[20:17] | Great. Now he’s here to kill us. | 很好 他到这来杀我们了 |
[20:18] | No, it’s a different number than before. Look. | 不 这不是之前那个号码 你看 |
[20:21] | It’s coming from the D.A.’s office. | 地检办公室打来的 |
[20:23] | It’s Denver, Annalise. | 是丹佛 安娜丽丝 |
[20:29] | Look, I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[20:30] | You go to Bonnie, if it’s your great idea. | 你的好主意就是去找邦尼吧 |
[20:32] | I already did. She hates me. | 我找过了 她恨我 |
[20:33] | Well, she hates me more, and the feeling is mutual. | 她更恨我 我也恨她 |
[20:35] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是真心话 |
[20:36] | She almost tanked my class-action case. | 她差点黄了我的集体诉讼案 |
[20:38] | And you fired her with an envelope. | 你用一封信就炒了她 |
[20:41] | Look, you can either sit here, get drunk, | 听着 你要么坐在这买醉 |
[20:43] | and let that bastard keep Laurel’s baby, | 让劳拉的孩子落在那个混蛋手里 |
[20:45] | or go apologize to the one person who can help us. | 要么去和那个能帮我们的人道歉 |
[20:49] | You know that’s all she wants. | 你明知她只需要一句道歉 |
[21:14] | Frank thinks I should apologize. | 弗兰克觉得我该向你道歉 |
[21:20] | I don’t think Frank is who either of us | 我觉得我们俩都不应该 |
[21:21] | should be taking advice from. | 听取弗兰克的意见 |
[21:23] | Probably not. | 可能吧 |
[21:29] | Just ask. | 要我帮忙就直说 |
[21:31] | You need me to help with Denver, find the hard drive. | 你要我去协助丹佛 找到硬盘 |
[21:35] | It’s okay to ask. | 直说没事的 |
[21:36] | Clearly I don’t have to because you said it already. | 你都说出来了 我就不用说了 |
[21:41] | Am I wrong? | 我难道说错了 |
[21:45] | – You should go. – Why? | -你该走了 -为什么 |
[21:47] | You’re not ready to do this, and that’s okay. | 你还没准备好和我谈话 这没关系 |
[21:49] | – I’m here, Bonnie. – Because Frank told you to come. | -我都来了 邦尼 -因为弗兰克叫你来的 |
[21:52] | And he’s wrong. You don’t need to apologize. | 但他错了 你不需要道歉 |
[21:54] | Because that’s not what you want? | 你不需要我道歉吗 |
[21:56] | All I want is for us to be able to talk like adults. | 我只想我们能像成年人一样谈话 |
[21:59] | Otherwise, let’s just call it. | 不然的话 就说到这吧 |
[22:01] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是这个意思 |
[22:02] | There’s no reason we have to keep doing this. | 我们没理由再这么纠缠下去 |
[22:04] | Okay! Just…let me say this, please, Bonnie. | 好吧 就让我说完吧 邦尼 |
[22:11] | I’m sorry for firing you, and I’m sorry for… | 抱歉我炒了你 抱歉我… |
[22:15] | making you feel alone. | 让你感到孤单 |
[22:29] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[22:33] | So, Blake’s clearly not going to be upset | 布莱克肯定不会对你 |
[22:35] | about you screwing up that brief anymore. | 搞砸那次简报生气了 |
[22:38] | And I got all your files | 我存着你的所有文件 |
[22:40] | and cleared that virus off your computer. | 还除掉了你电脑里的病毒 |
[22:42] | You’ll see when you get back to work. | 你重回工作的时候会看到的 |
[22:46] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[22:49] | Uh, unless you’re family, I’m going to need you to leave. | 如果你们不是他家人 请你们离开 |
[22:51] | We’re just picking up our friend. | 我们是来接朋友的 |
[22:53] | Just don’t make me call security. | 别让我叫保安 |
[22:56] | It’s time to go, Oli. | 该走了 奥利 |
[22:57] | No. | 不 |
[23:00] | Oli, please. | 奥利 拜托 |
[23:02] | Visiting hours aren’t over yet. | 探访时间还没结束 |
[23:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:04] | Hey, visit Laurel or something. | 去看劳拉吧 |
[23:06] | I’ll wait here till he’s done. | 我在这等他结束 |
[23:09] | Let me be the hero for once. | 就让我当一次英雄吧 |
[23:18] | You said you wanted to talk like adults, so go. | 你说你想像成年人那样谈话 那说吧 |
[23:21] | Be as honest as you want to be. | 说出你的真心话 |
[23:23] | I was honest with you the last time I saw you. | 上次我跟你说的话是认真的 |
[23:26] | I can’t keep forgiving you for all the horrible, | 我不能一直原谅你做出病态 |
[23:28] | sick things that you do. | 愚蠢的事 |
[23:29] | And the only reason I did it before | 我之前之所以原谅你 |
[23:31] | is because I knew you survived hell, | 是因为你也曾经处境煎熬 |
[23:32] | like me, but no more. | 像我一样 但不会了 |
[23:34] | It’s not that I’m like you. | 不是我像你一样 |
[23:36] | It’s that I love you. | 而是我爱你 |
[23:38] | Why did that upset you so much? | 这为什么让你那么不开心 |
[23:41] | Did you think it meant something you don’t want it to mean? | 你觉得我这句话里有你不愿接受的意思吗 |
[23:47] | What we are to each other | 我们对对方的意义 |
[23:50] | is so much more complicated | 比什么愚蠢的 |
[23:54] | than any stupid husband or wife or girlfriend. | 夫妻或者恋人要复杂得多 |
[24:01] | I’m not in love with you, Annalise. | 我对你不是爱情 安娜丽丝 |
[24:09] | Have the doctors said anything else? | 医生有说什么吗 |
[24:13] | About me being crazy? | 关于我的精神状态 |
[24:16] | About why they think you went into early labor. | 关于你为什么会早产 |
[24:21] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[24:22] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[24:25] | it could have been Simon. | 也许是西蒙 |
[24:27] | What? | 什么 |
[24:28] | When he grabbed your bag. | 他拉扯你包的时候 |
[24:32] | I guess we can never know for sure, | 但是也许永远弄不清楚了 |
[24:33] | but if there’s a reason to feel less guilty | 但如果有什么能让我们不因为 |
[24:36] | about Simon being in a coma, it’s that. | 西蒙陷入昏迷这么愧疚 也只有这个了 |
[24:41] | It wasn’t Simon. | 不是西蒙 |
[24:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:50] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[24:53] | It was Frank. | 是弗兰克 |
[24:55] | Let go! | 放手 |
[24:59] | No. | 不 |
[25:00] | You don’t know that. | 你也不能确定 |
[25:04] | I felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[25:10] | Don’t tell Frank. It’ll kill him. | 别告诉弗兰克 他会心碎的 |
[25:14] | You know, Bonnie, I know that you’ve been alone | 邦尼 我知道你这辈子 |
[25:16] | for much of your life | 一直孤单一人 |
[25:17] | and that’s why you need me so much, | 所以你才这么需要我 |
[25:19] | but sometimes… | 但有时候 |
[25:23] | sometimes it’s just too much. | 这种依赖我难以承受 |
[25:31] | It’s too much for me sometimes, too. | 有时候对我也一样 |
[25:35] | What is? | 什么 |
[25:36] | You needing me. | 你对我的需要 |
[25:40] | It’s the only reason you’re here right now. | 那是你现在在这里的唯一原因 |
[25:43] | No. | 不是的 |
[25:44] | We’ve always needed each other. | 我们一直需要着对方 |
[25:46] | That’s what our entire relationship | 我们一直以来的关系 |
[25:48] | has been about, Bonnie. | 都是如此 邦尼 |
[25:50] | No, our entire relationship… | 不 我们的关系一直… |
[25:53] | is about an apology. | 都只关乎一句致歉 |
[25:56] | You tore me apart on that stand, | 你把证人席上的我驳斥的体无完肤 |
[25:58] | and you felt so badly about it | 所以你十分愧疚 |
[26:00] | that you made me your charity case. | 才把我当成施舍对象 |
[26:03] | You could have just said, “I’m sorry,” | 你本可以简单说一句抱歉 |
[26:06] | or wrote a check, | 或者给我点金钱补偿 |
[26:07] | but you pulled me into your life. | 但你却选择了把我拉进你的生活 |
[26:13] | So you wish I hadn’t done that, huh? | 所以你希望我没有这么做是吗 |
[26:18] | Maybe I’d be happier as a waitress, because… | 也许做服务员我会更幸福 因为 |
[26:23] | …this… | 这些… |
[26:27] | Are you happy right now? | 你现在幸福吗 |
[26:30] | I’m angry. | 我现在很愤怒 |
[26:32] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[26:35] | I know what you feel like. | 我理解你的感受 |
[26:37] | After Sinclair, what I did to her… | 辛克莱尔的事 在我那么对她之后 |
[26:42] | I really didn’t think I deserved to live. | 我真的觉得自己没有资格活着 |
[26:44] | We’re in public, Asher. | 我们在公共场所 亚设 |
[26:47] | Sinclair my dog | 辛克莱尔是我的狗 |
[26:49] | who I ran over accidentally. | 被我不小心撞死的宠物狗 |
[26:52] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[26:53] | Seeing your dog die can really mess with your head, | 亲眼目击自己的狗死掉对人冲击很大 |
[27:01] | send you to some dark places, but you… | 会让你陷入很黑暗的心境 但你 |
[27:04] | you can’t go there. | 不能就这么放弃 |
[27:06] | It doesn’t help anyone, dog included, | 这对谁都没好处 包括死掉的狗 |
[27:10] | so when you get that urge to hate yourself | 所以当你产生那种憎恨自己 |
[27:12] | or to hate your life, | 憎恨生活的念头 |
[27:15] | you got to bury it. | 一定要打消它 |
[27:17] | Use food or sex or work or whatever, but… | 不管用食物性爱工作还是其他 但是 |
[27:22] | you know, eventually it works. | 最终会有效果的 |
[27:23] | And it may sound, uh, | 也许听起来 |
[27:26] | messed up or whatever, but… | 很毁世界观 但是 |
[27:31] | it’s the only way I didn’t end up hanging myself like my dad. | 唯有如此我才没有像我父亲那样选择自杀 |
[27:36] | I understand why you would be angry, | 我理解你为什么感到愤怒 |
[27:38] | but God hasn’t exactly been smiling down on me. | 但我的生活也很不顺 |
[27:45] | He’s brutalized me. | 上帝毁了我 |
[27:47] | I lost a baby. | 我失去了一个孩子 |
[27:49] | I’m an alcoholic. | 嗜酒成瘾 |
[27:52] | Saw my dead husband’s blood all over my living room floor. | 看着我丈夫血染客厅 |
[27:56] | Have kids who mess up my life, calling me, | 一群孩子让我的生活一团糟 求我帮忙 |
[27:58] | telling me someone got shot, having babies in elevators. | 告诉我有人中枪 在电梯生了个孩子 |
[28:01] | You don’t have to help them. | 你可以选择不帮他们 |
[28:04] | Oh, I know that. | 我知道 |
[28:07] | Then why do you? | 那为什么还帮 |
[28:10] | I need not to feel so empty sometimes. | 希望能有那么些时候不感觉那么空虚 |
[28:15] | And not like a horrible person. | 希望不要总是做一个坏人 |
[28:17] | That’s why I help you, I helped Wes, now Laurel. | 所以我才帮你 帮韦斯 帮劳拉 |
[28:22] | Then stop. Let Laurel go. | 那么停手吧 别再管劳拉了 |
[28:27] | You just said it’s the thing that makes you angry. | 你刚刚才说这些让你愤怒 |
[28:29] | How am I supposed to do that?! | 我怎么才能做到 |
[28:31] | Let her father take the baby? | 任凭她父亲把宝宝带走 |
[28:33] | She’s gonna kill herself. We both know that. | 她会自杀的 我们都知道 |
[28:35] | She wakes up every day and he’s not there. | 她每天醒来 他都不在 |
[28:37] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[28:41] | That sends me right back to that bathroom floor, | 这让我又想起浴室的地板 |
[28:42] | waking up with your hand down my throat. | 我醒来发现你的手放在我的喉咙上 |
[28:56] | You think of all the pain that we could have avoided | 你有没有想过如果你没救我 |
[28:58] | if you had just let me go? | 我们能避免多少痛苦 |
[29:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[29:13] | The research recovered from Simon Drake’s computer. | 从西蒙·德里克电脑上恢复的调查 |
[29:17] | There’s evidence here that links Antares to your campaign funds. | 有证据能证明心宿二资助了你的竞选 |
[29:21] | I destroyed it, | 我销毁了 |
[29:23] | along with any other evidence that incriminates you. | 和其它牵连你的证据一起销毁了 |
[29:27] | It’s all been scrubbed from his computer. | 都从他的电脑上抹去了 |
[29:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:32] | Because I want to keep my job here. | 因为我想保住工作 |
[29:37] | You’re welcome, once again. | 不用谢 再一次 |
[29:42] | I destroyed it, | 我销毁了 |
[29:44] | along with any other evidence that incriminates you. | 和其它牵连你的证据一起销毁了 |
[29:47] | It’s all been scrubbed from his computer. | 都从他的电脑上抹去了 |
[29:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:52] | Because I want to keep my job here. | 因为我想保住工作 |
[29:54] | Mr. Lahey? Tegan Price. | 勒西先生 我是泰根·普赖斯 |
[29:58] | I’m not sure why you’re here, | 我不知道你为什么在这里 |
[29:59] | but everyone in this office has been fully compliant | 但是这间办公室的所有人都会全力配合 |
[30:01] | with Detective Nicholls’ investigation. | 尼科警探的调查 |
[30:03] | I’m here to find out more about the alleged altercation | 我来是为了查明几个月前米尔斯顿和德里克 |
[30:05] | between Millstone and Drake a few months ago. | 之间可疑的争吵 |
[30:08] | I wouldn’t waste your time on that. | 这可犯不着你浪费时间 |
[30:10] | Why would that be wasting my time? | 为什么这是浪费时间 |
[30:11] | People in this office will say anything | 这间办公室的所有人为了 |
[30:14] | to keep the drama train chugging. | 让这场戏继续 什么都会说 |
[30:16] | So you think this was a suicide attempt? | 所以你认为 这是自杀 |
[30:17] | Don’t you? | 你不这样认为吗 |
[30:18] | Unless your firm here is happy to bury | 除非你的公司愿意掩埋 |
[30:21] | whatever Antares conspiracy theory he was onto. | 他涉及的任何心宿二阴谋论 |
[30:24] | As I’m sure you know, | 正如我确信你知道的 |
[30:25] | any knowledge anyone at this firm has about Antares | 这间公司里任何人知道的任何心宿二的事 |
[30:29] | is covered under attorney-client privilege. | 都是受律师当事人保密协议保护的 |
[30:34] | You need anything else from me | 您还需要什么吗 |
[30:35] | or can I get back to my job, Mr. Lahey? | 还是说我可以回去工作了 勒西先生 |
[30:38] | Hey, there, party people. | 派对小妞们 |
[30:43] | This place is not bad for a cuckoo’s nest. | 作为疯人院 这地方可够不错的 |
[30:45] | That’s ’cause you haven’t been stuck here for five days. | 那是因为你没被困在这里五天 |
[30:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:52] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[30:53] | Horrible. You? | 很糟糕 你呢 |
[31:00] | I’m so sorry, Oliver. | 我很抱歉 奥利弗 |
[31:06] | I’m so sorry to all of you. | 我对你们大家都感到很抱歉 |
[31:13] | Well, clearly this place is turning you into a mush-cake, | 很明显 这地方把你变得非常感伤 |
[31:17] | so we got to get you out of here. | 所以我们得把你弄出去 |
[31:19] | Can’t we, like, kidnap you or something? | 我们能不能 绑架你之类的 |
[31:22] | Any pointers from when your dad kidnapped you? | 你爸绑架你那次有什么可以借鉴的 |
[31:27] | Sorry, that was supposed to be funny. | 抱歉 这应该是个笑话 |
[31:29] | No one needs to kidnap anyone. | 没有人需要绑架任何人 |
[31:31] | Annalise is on it. | 安娜丽丝在想办法 |
[31:33] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[31:34] | She’s talking to therapists. | 她在和医生交涉 |
[31:36] | She should just blackmail the psych attending. | 她应该直接勒索主治医生 |
[31:38] | Go, uh, old-school Annalise. | 变身 老版安娜丽丝 |
[31:39] | Maybe I could, uh, hack his e-mail, | 也许我能黑了他的邮箱 |
[31:41] | see if there’s anything to manipulate him with? | 看看有什么可以利用的 |
[31:43] | No blackmailing. No hacking. | 不准勒索 不准黑邮箱 |
[31:45] | We should all just write up a petition for review | 我们应该写一份扣留审核请愿书 |
[31:48] | on the 302 hold, submit it to the judge ourselves. | 然后递交给法官 |
[31:50] | We could cite Commonwealth v. Blaker. | 我们可以引用联邦政府诉布莱克案 |
[31:52] | Remember, we learned about that in Cormicle’s class. | 记得吗 我们在可米克的课上学过 |
[31:54] | You have to get Laurel out. | 你必须把劳拉弄出去 |
[31:56] | So much for doing whatever I think is best. | 不愿意做我认为应该做的事了 |
[31:58] | That place is gonna drive her insane, | 那地方会把她逼疯的 |
[31:59] | just like it did her mother. | 就像她妈妈 |
[32:00] | She just told you that to manipulate you. | 她这么说就是为了利用你 |
[32:02] | Asher and Connor are writing up a petition for review right now. | 亚设和康纳尔现在正在写审核请愿书 |
[32:05] | – That’ll never work! – Annalise — | -那不会有用的 -安娜丽丝 |
[32:06] | Listen, think about how you both would feel | 听着 想想到时候她出了院 |
[32:08] | if she got out and did something to herself | 做了一些无法挽救的事情 |
[32:10] | that she couldn’t come back from. | 你们俩会有什么感觉 |
[32:11] | – She didn’t do this to herself! – None of us know that. | -她没有这么做 -我们都不知道 |
[32:13] | – I do! – How? | -我知道 -什么 |
[32:14] | Frank accidentally hit her. | 是弗兰克不小心弄伤了她 |
[32:16] | That’s what made her go into labor. | 这才导致她早产 |
[32:17] | It wasn’t the party or the gun. | 不是派对或是枪 |
[32:19] | It was stupid boys fighting. | 是愚蠢的小伙子在打架 |
[32:21] | – What did you just say? – When you and Connor were fighting, | -你说什么 -你和康纳尔打架的时候 |
[32:23] | she got in the middle and… | 她想阻止你们 然后 |
[32:30] | She made me promise not to say anything. | 她让我保证什么都不说 |
[32:37] | She is so much stronger than any of us think. | 她比我们想的要坚强很多 |
[32:41] | I appreciate all your help. | 我很感谢你的帮助 |
[32:43] | You’ve really been so helpful. | 你真的帮大忙了 |
[32:45] | Even my husband’s noticed I’m much… | 即便是我丈夫都注意到我更 |
[32:49] | nicer. | 温柔了 |
[32:51] | So, uh, I’ll see you next week, then, huh? | 那么 下周见了 |
[32:59] | – No. – Please. | -不 -求你了 |
[33:00] | You’re no longer my patient, Annalise. | 你已经不是我的病人了 安娜丽丝 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry about what I said about your daughter. | 我很抱歉我那样说你女儿 |
[33:03] | The disciplinary board will find you a new therapist. | 纪律委员会会帮你再找一个心理医生 |
[33:05] | I was angry. It came out at the wrong person. | 我当时很生气 不该冲你发泄 |
[33:07] | I don’t care, Annalise! | 我不在乎 安娜丽丝 |
[33:12] | You are as basic an alcoholic as they come — | 你就跟其他酗酒的人一样 |
[33:14] | manipulative, narcissistic, | 控制欲强 自恋 |
[33:16] | and I got sucked in to it, and that’s on me. | 我掺和进来是我自己的问题 |
[33:19] | But you’ve come crying to me one too many times. | 但你三天两头跑过来向我哭诉 |
[33:20] | I’m not here for me. | 我过来不是为了我自己 |
[33:21] | You put your needs before anyone else. | 你把自己的需求摆在第一位 |
[33:25] | No matter how much pain that causes them. | 无论这会给别人带来多大的痛苦 |
[33:26] | I know this because I used to do the same thing. | 我很了解是因为我以前也会做这种事 |
[33:29] | And that’s why you’re the only person I could come to. | 所以我只能来找你 |
[33:31] | What position is that supposed to put me in? | 那你要将我置于何地 |
[33:35] | You claim you don’t want to be the bad guy in people’s lives. | 你说你不想当别人生命里的反派 |
[33:38] | You even told me that, uh, | 你还跟我说 |
[33:40] | you were scared that you were gonna hurt me. | 你很害怕 害怕你会伤害我 |
[33:43] | Well, here you show up again, trying to drag me into your mess. | 现在你又过来 想把我拖进你那混乱的生活 |
[33:45] | You made your own mess. | 你的生活混乱是你的事 |
[33:47] | Do not claim that I made that for you. | 别怪到我头上来 |
[33:48] | Oh, yes! Of course I did! | 是的 我当然知道 |
[33:50] | That’s why I do the work that I do here — | 所以我才做这份工作 |
[33:52] | because I am so screwed up, | 因为我自己一塌糊涂 |
[33:53] | I know how to help other screwed-up people. | 我知道怎么帮助其他一塌糊涂的人 |
[33:55] | And you did that. You did. You helped me. | 你确实做到了 确实 你帮了我 |
[33:59] | And then came Jacqueline and I forgave you for that. | 然后有了杰奎琳的事 而我原谅了你 |
[34:02] | So why can’t you forgive me? | 所以为什么你不可以原谅我 |
[34:03] | No, this is not about forgiveness. | 不 这不是原不原谅的问题 |
[34:05] | This is about me not having time | 是我没有时间 |
[34:06] | for people who won’t do the work to get better. | 跟那些不会努力变好的人耗着 |
[34:09] | Then make the time for Laurel! | 那就挤一点时间出来给劳拉 |
[34:11] | I don’t even know this girl, Annalise. | 我都不怎么认识那女孩 安娜丽丝 |
[34:13] | Well, think if it was Stella! | 你想想 如果她是斯黛拉 |
[34:17] | If she were alone in a hospital room, | 如果她一个人躺在医院的病房里 |
[34:19] | her child stolen from her, and no doctor willing to help. | 她的孩子被人偷走了 没有医生愿意帮她 |
[34:22] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[34:25] | I would have been there for Stella. | 如果是斯黛拉我一定会去 |
[34:26] | Well, Laurel’s father isn’t there for her. | 劳拉的父亲就没有 |
[34:31] | Please, | 求你了 |
[34:33] | listen. I’m not asking you to lie on the evaluation. | 我没有要求你在评估报告上撒谎 |
[34:36] | She’s not your daughter, Annalise, | 她不是你的女儿 安娜丽丝 |
[34:38] | and that’s not your child, | 那也不是你的孩子 |
[34:39] | so why the hell are you even going near this? | 所以你为什么要插手这件事 |
[34:42] | Why? Don’t tell me it’s about Laurel. | 为什么 别说你是为了劳拉 |
[34:43] | We both know it’s not. | 我们都知道不是 |
[34:45] | Of course it’s not! | 当然不是 |
[34:48] | It was never about her. | 从来都不是为了她 |
[34:50] | It was about me. | 是为了我自己 |
[34:53] | It was about saving me. | 为了救我自己 |
[35:03] | Why is that so wrong? | 这怎么就错了 |
[35:15] | Somebody, please! | 谁来救救我 |
[35:17] | You’re a member of this family | 你是这个家的一分子 |
[35:19] | and you reap the benefits, m’ija. | 你也有好处 我的闺女 |
[35:20] | That’s why I keep wanting to get out of this family. | 这就是为什么我一直想离开这个家 |
[35:22] | I’ve taken care of any foreseeable problems | 我已经处理好了所有 |
[35:24] | that could arise. | 可预见的问题 |
[35:27] | Laurel, wake up. | 劳拉 醒醒 |
[35:29] | There’s someone here to see you. | 有人来看你了 |
[35:46] | You blame yourself for what happened that night? | 你在为那晚发生的事自责吗 |
[35:47] | Are you asking me if I did drugs that made me go into labor? | 你是在问我是不是吸毒导致了我的分娩 |
[35:50] | ‘Cause there’s no right answer to that, right? | 因为这个问题没有正确答案 对吗 |
[35:53] | How — how so? | 怎么说 |
[35:54] | ‘Cause if I say that I didn’t, | 因为如果我说我没有 |
[35:56] | I’m gonna sound crazy, | 说我的血液测试被别人改了 |
[35:58] | claiming that my blood tests are doctored. | 那我听着就跟疯了似的 |
[36:00] | And if I lie and say that I did, | 如果我撒谎说是的 |
[36:03] | I’m admitting to drug use. | 我就承认我吸毒了 |
[36:06] | So… | 那… |
[36:08] | I’m not here to determine the cause of your preterm labor. | 我过来不是为了鉴定你早产的原因 |
[36:12] | I’m here to determine how you’re feeling, | 我是来判断你感觉如何 |
[36:15] | and you acknowledging how you feel | 以及你知道你的感受 |
[36:17] | is not gonna make you a candidate | 并不会让你 |
[36:18] | for an in-patient unit here. | 一直住院 |
[36:22] | He almost died, | 他还没有呼吸过空气 |
[36:24] | before he even took a breath. | 就差点死了 |
[36:28] | And I’m all he had to protect him. | 只有我能保护他 |
[36:32] | And I couldn’t even — | 我却不 |
[36:34] | I couldn’t even do that. | 我却做不到 |
[36:37] | Am I the only one that cares about these people? | 只有我关心这些人吗 |
[36:40] | – Yeah, pretty much. – Seems like it. | -差不多吧 -好像是的 |
[36:44] | This guy served over 30 years, | 这个人服刑三十多年 |
[36:47] | a lot of which has been in solitary confinement. | 很长时间都是被单独监禁 |
[36:49] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[36:50] | No human contact or touch | 十年来不跟人接触 |
[36:52] | or conversation for a decade. | 不跟人说话 |
[36:56] | What did he do to deserve that? | 他做了什么要遭此刑罚 |
[36:57] | Murder, of course. | 当然是杀人 |
[36:59] | But we’ve done that. | 但我们也杀过 |
[37:01] | Not all of us. | 不是我们所有人 |
[37:02] | My point is, look where we are. | 我的重点是 看看我们在哪 |
[37:04] | We’re eating pizza, not in jail, | 我们吃着披萨 没进监狱 |
[37:06] | because we had Annalise. | 都是因为我们有安娜丽丝 |
[37:08] | – Weird. – It’s not weird. | -奇怪 -这并不奇怪 |
[37:10] | It’s because we are not people of color | 这是因为我们不是有色人种 |
[37:12] | who are systematically abused by a racist justice system. | 不会被一个有种族歧视的司法系统所欺负 |
[37:16] | No, I mean, look at his name. | 不是 看他的名字 |
[37:20] | What is it? | 什么名字 |
[37:24] | Nate Lahey. | 内特·勒西 |
[37:41] | How do you feel about your father getting custody? | 你对你父亲获得监护权有什么看法 |
[37:43] | That’s the worst possible scenario. | 这是最糟糕的情况 |
[37:46] | – Why is that? – Because he’s a criminal. | -为什么 -因为他是个罪犯 |
[37:47] | He’s just never been caught. | 只是一直没被抓住 |
[37:49] | Is it your intention to have him pay for these crimes? | 你希望他为他犯下的罪行付出代价 |
[37:53] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[37:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:56] | Because he has people whose entire jobs | 因为他雇人 |
[37:58] | are about protecting him. | 保护他 |
[38:01] | I know I shouldn’t be here, | 我知道我不该来 |
[38:02] | but it’s eating me up inside | 但是一想到可能因为我 |
[38:06] | to think that I could have had something to do with | 你才错过了昨天的上市发布会 |
[38:08] | you missing the IPO announcement yesterday. | 我的内心就备受煎熬 |
[38:11] | It’s remarkable how important you think you are. | 你竟然觉得自己能有这么重要 |
[38:15] | Why are you covering for me? | 你为什么要帮我掩盖 |
[38:18] | You told the D.A.’s investigator | 你告诉地检的调查员 |
[38:19] | you thought Simon was behind it all. | 你认为西蒙是幕后主使 |
[38:21] | You don’t believe that. I know you don’t. | 你并不是这么觉得的 我知道 |
[38:22] | So why? Why did you say it? | 所以为什么 你为什么这么说 |
[38:25] | You’re acting way more stupid than you are right now. | 你现在比你平常表现得更蠢 |
[38:28] | Because whatever you and your friends did | 因为不管你和你的朋友做了什么 |
[38:30] | has put us all in danger. | 都已经危及到我们了 |
[38:33] | And the fact that you have come to talk to me about that | 而你选择在公共场合 |
[38:35] | here in a public place | 跟我谈这件事 |
[38:39] | tells me you have no idea | 说明你根本不知道 |
[38:42] | how scared you should be. | 自己该有多怕 |
[38:45] | And that’s saying a lot, | 这些就足够了 |
[38:46] | considering all the scary things I’ve seen in my life. | 毕竟我这辈子见多了可怕的事 |
[38:51] | Don’t text, call, or ambush me, ever again. | 不要再给我发信息 打电话或者蹲点了 |
[39:00] | Laurel, you ever had thoughts about hurting your father? | 劳拉 你有想过要伤害你父亲吗 |
[39:03] | Do you really want me to be honest? | 你想听实话吗 |
[39:06] | Yes. | 是 |
[39:08] | My whole life I have had thoughts | 我这辈子一直想要 |
[39:11] | about hurting my father, | 伤害他 |
[39:14] | but there is no hurting him. | 但什么都伤不了他 |
[39:18] | Tell me you found Dominick. | 告诉我你找到多米尼克了 |
[39:20] | No. | 没有 |
[39:22] | So you’re just as useless to me as he was, huh? | 那你对我来说和他一样没用 |
[39:26] | We have a bigger problem — | 我们有更严重的问题 |
[39:28] | Bonnie Winterbottom. | 邦尼·温特波顿 |
[39:30] | Your mother’s files show a history of mental illness. | 你母亲的资料显示她有精神病史 |
[39:33] | You believe your father made those up? | 你认为是你父亲编造的吗 |
[39:35] | No. No. He exacerbated them. | 不 是他让病情恶化的 |
[39:39] | Are you aware of your mother’s diagnosis? | 你知道你母亲的病吗 |
[39:43] | Bipolar I, rapid cycling. | 躁郁症 快速循环 |
[39:47] | She was diagnosed after she gave birth to me. | 她生下我后就被诊断患有精神病 |
[39:50] | She was hospitalized until she was so drugged out | 她一直住在医院用药 |
[39:53] | that she was no longer considered a danger to herself or others. | 直到她对自己和其他人都没有威胁为止 |
[39:57] | But that’s not me. | 但我不是这样 |
[39:58] | I’ve never shown any symptoms, ever. | 我从来没有任何症状 |
[40:01] | There’s no reason for me to want to hurt myself or anyone else. | 我没有理由想伤害自己或其他人 |
[40:06] | And if I did… | 如果有 |
[40:13] | I would never get custody of my son. | 我就不可能取得我儿子的监护权了 |
[40:19] | He’s the only thing that matters to me right now. | 他是现在对我来说唯一重要的事 |
[40:30] | So, the administrator feels that | 院方认为 |
[40:31] | she is still showing signs of depression | 她还是有抑郁的症状 |
[40:33] | and wanted to side with | 倾向于同意 |
[40:35] | the original doctor’s recommendation. | 原来那个医生的诊断 |
[40:36] | Her father paid off that doctor. | 她父亲买通了那个医生 |
[40:38] | Let me finish, Annalise. | 让我说完 安娜丽丝 |
[40:40] | I countered, | 我反对了 |
[40:41] | pointing out that her hormone levels are already normal. | 指出她的荷尔蒙水平已经恢复正常 |
[40:45] | She shows no homicidal or suicidal ideation | 她没有杀人或者自杀的倾向 |
[40:48] | and, being that her baby was just taken away from her, | 鉴于她的孩子刚被从她身边夺走 |
[40:50] | she’s doing about as well as anyone could hope for. | 她只是做出了正常人的反应 |
[40:54] | The administrator agreed | 院方表示同意 |
[40:55] | and granted Laurel immediate release. | 并允许劳拉马上出院 |
[41:03] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[41:05] | I’m staying here. | 我要留在这里 |
[41:07] | I don’t need a bodyguard. | 我不需要保镖 |
[41:08] | Yes, you do. | 你需要 |
[41:17] | Why do you still have Dominick’s phone? | 你为什么还留着多米尼克的手机 |
[41:19] | I forgot to toss it. | 我忘记扔了 |
[41:20] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[41:22] | Tell me why you still have his phone. | 告诉我你为什么还留着他的手机 |
[41:27] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[41:29] | Play it. | 放吧 |
[41:30] | Play what? | 放什么 |
[41:31] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:33] | Play what? | 放什么 |
[41:37] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[41:39] | I’m in trouble. We all could be. | 我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了 |
[41:41] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后赶紧给我回电 |
[41:45] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[41:47] | I’m in trouble. We all could be. | 我有麻烦了 我们可能都有麻烦了 |
[41:49] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到后赶紧给我回电 |
[41:52] | It’s Christophe. | 我是克里斯多夫 |
[41:57] | Laurel, give me the phone. | 劳拉 把手机给我 |
[41:58] | – No. – Laurel, that’s your father. | -不 -劳拉 那是你父亲 |
[42:00] | He’s been calling every day. Give me the phone! | 他每天都会打电话 把手机给我 |
[42:01] | That means he doesn’t know Dominick’s dead, | 那说明他还不知道多米尼克死了 |
[42:03] | – so don’t answer. – You’re both wrong. | -别接 -你们都搞错了 |
[42:04] | – Give me the phone! – Don’t be stupid. | -把手机给我 -别犯傻 |
[42:06] | It’s not my father. | 那不是我父亲 |
[42:11] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |