| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Did Laurel tell you she got a creepy call from a mouth-breather? | 劳拉告诉过你她接到了个无声的来电吗 | 
| [00:04] | She thinks it was her mother. | 她觉得是她的妈妈 | 
| [00:05] | What did Christopher see? | 克里斯多弗看到什么了 | 
| [00:06] | I don’t think he saw anything. | 我觉得他什么都没看到 | 
| [00:07] | You don’t think?! | 你觉得没有 | 
| [00:08] | We’re prepared to offer you complete immunity, Ms. Keating. | 我们准备给你完全的豁免权 基廷女士 | 
| [00:11] | They’re now saying they have to take my laptop. | 她们现在说要把我的笔记本电脑收走 | 
| [00:13] | I’d feel more comfortable if I was reassigned to a new agent. | 如果给我指派一名新探员我会感觉更加安心点 | 
| [00:16] | I’m gonna have to take you off Bonfire | 我只能把你调离篝火行动 | 
| [00:17] | until further notice. | 等待进一步通知 | 
| [00:18] | This is FBI Special Agent Claire Telesco. | 我是联调局特别探员克莱尔·特莱斯蔻 | 
| [00:20] | This is Laurel Castillo. Call me back. | 我是劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 请回电 | 
| [00:22] | When Officer Gladden uncuffed the inmate, | 当格拉登警官给犯人打开手铐 | 
| [00:25] | Mr. Lahey then reached for her gun. | 随后勒西先生试图去拿她的枪 | 
| [00:28] | I have a present for you. | 我有件礼物给你 | 
| [00:29] | From your father, really. | 是来自你父亲的 | 
| [00:31] | Thought you would like to know how proud he was. | 我觉得应该让你知道他有多么骄傲 | 
| [00:34] | It’s late. | 挺晚了 | 
| [00:35] | Yeah, I’ll go. | 是的 我走了 | 
| [00:36] | I know who killed Nate Senior. | 我知道是谁杀了老内特 | 
| [00:38] | Emmett Crawford. | 埃米特·克劳福德 | 
| [00:52] | Are we sure these are Emmett’s phone records? | 你确定这是埃米特的通话记录 | 
| [00:54] | – I’m not sure of anything anymore. – I’m just saying. | -我现在什么都不确定 -我的意思是 | 
| [00:56] | This is the same Governor who played you before. | 你以前可就被这州长骗过 | 
| [00:58] | Like I need you to remind me. | 我可没忘 | 
| [01:00] | Okay, look at the time. | 看看时间 | 
| [01:02] | Emmett called the female guard just minutes after I quit C&G. | 我刚退出律所埃米特就给女狱警打了电话 | 
| [01:06] | Nate Senior was dead two hours later. | 两个小时后老内特就死了 | 
| [01:07] | You don’t kill a man | 谁会因为 | 
| [01:08] | because you’re pissed your employee quit. | 下属辞职就气到去杀人 | 
| [01:10] | You do if you want to destroy me. | 想毁掉这个下属那就会这么做 | 
| [01:12] | Or Birkhead’s made this all up. | 也有可能是博克海德编造的 | 
| [01:14] | That’s why I invited you here — | 所以我才找你来 | 
| [01:15] | so you could tell me who to believe. | 让你帮我分析分析我该信谁 | 
| [01:18] | I can’t tell you that. | 我帮不了你 | 
| [01:19] | But I can tell you Emmett Crawford is not a man | 但我可以说的是埃米特·克劳福德 | 
| [01:22] | who goes around ordering hits on people. | 可不是会雇凶杀人的人 | 
| [01:24] | We don’t know him. | 我们并不了解他 | 
| [01:25] | We don’t know the Governor either. | 我们也不了解州长 | 
| [01:26] | I didn’t invite the Governor to my home, | 我可没邀请州长来我家 | 
| [01:28] | introduce her to my mom. | 还介绍给我母亲 | 
| [01:29] | Being polite to a lonely man on Christmas | 在圣诞节对一个孤独的人示好 | 
| [01:31] | doesn’t make you a fool. | 并不会让你显得愚蠢 | 
| [01:32] | I almost kissed him. | 我差点亲了他 | 
| [01:36] | You had already left. I wasn’t even drunk. | 你已经离开了 我甚至都没喝醉 | 
| [01:38] | I just… | 我只是 | 
| [01:39] | I needed something. He was there. | 我需要点什么 而他还在 | 
| [01:42] | Well, there’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案了 | 
| [01:43] | That man’s into you, Annalise. | 那个男人喜欢你 安娜丽丝 | 
| [01:46] | Just the whiff of sex will lower his defenses. | 卖弄一下风骚就能让他放下防备 | 
| [01:48] | So you’re telling me to play the whore? | 你这是让我去做个婊子 | 
| [01:50] | I’m telling you to use the gifts your mamma gave you. | 我这是让你利用你妈妈给你的武器 | 
| [01:54] | Or drive yourself crazy with not knowing. | 或者因为什么都不知道把自己逼疯 | 
| [02:18] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [02:20] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [02:22] | Let me again say thank you so much for Christmas. | 我想再次为圣诞节邀请我感谢你 | 
| [02:24] | Oh, that’s exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这正是我想和你谈的 | 
| [02:29] | About that, uh, it was just a moment. | 那只是一时冲动 | 
| [02:31] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 | 
| [02:32] | I’m not worried. | 我并不担心 | 
| [02:34] | I-I just mean we can pretend it never happened. | 我的意思是我们可以假装那没发生过 | 
| [02:38] | What if I wanted it to happen? | 如果我想它发生呢 | 
| [02:43] | Annalise, I — I’ve already had | 安娜丽丝 我在这家律所 | 
| [02:45] | one misconduct crisis at this firm. | 已经有过一次行为不端危机了 | 
| [02:49] | So the board is why you’re saying no? | 所以你要因为董事会而拒绝我 | 
| [02:52] | No, please don’t take this as a no. | 不 请不要认为我这是拒绝你 | 
| [02:54] | Are you sure there’s not another reason? | 你确定没有其他原因吗 | 
| [03:00] | I’m attracted to you, if that’s what you mean. | 我被你吸引了 如果你是这个意思的话 | 
| [03:03] | It wasn’t. | 不是 | 
| [03:06] | I just think it’s best if we keep this professional. | 我只是觉得我们最好能保持职业关系 | 
| [03:11] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [03:13] | You can’t stop being this firm’s good little boy. | 你得继续做律所的乖小孩 | 
| [03:44] | BonBon. | 邦邦 | 
| [03:45] | Hello to you, too. | 你好 | 
| [03:47] | Everyone in here, including you, Oliver! | 都过来 包括你 奥利弗 | 
| [03:49] | We have a project. | 我们有事干了 | 
| [03:50] | So do we — studying for our midterms. | 我们也是 准备期中考试 | 
| [03:52] | Yeah, or did you forget that we’re still hoping to graduate | 没错 还是说你已经忘了我们还指望 | 
| [03:54] | at the end of the year? | 年底能毕业呢 | 
| [03:55] | You won’t get the chance to graduate | 如果不把奥利弗的笔记本电脑拿回来 | 
| [03:57] | unless we get Oliver’s laptop back. | 你们就别想毕业了 | 
| [03:58] | Uh, I told you. It’s encrypted. | 我告诉过你 电脑是加密的 | 
| [04:00] | And didn’t Telesco get suspended? | 而且特莱斯蔻不是停职了吗 | 
| [04:01] | She isn’t the only FBI officer investigating Miller’s case. | 调查米勒案的联调局探员可不止她一个 | 
| [04:04] | We have to write up a motion to get the laptop back. | 我们必须起草动议要回笔记本电脑 | 
| [04:06] | I’m thinking we focus on 4th Amendment violations to start. | 我觉得可以从违反第四修正案着手 | 
| [04:09] | And let’s be quick. | 动作快点 | 
| [04:10] | I can only be out of the office a few hours. | 我只能出来几个小时 | 
| [04:12] | BonBon back in charge. I like it. | 邦邦又执掌大权了 我喜欢 | 
| [04:14] | Where’s Laurel? | 劳拉呢 | 
| [04:15] | Uh, Christopher has a check-up at the pediatrician. | 克里斯托弗要去儿科医生那检查 | 
| [04:28] | Ms. Castillo. | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 | 
| [04:30] | You brought your baby. | 你把孩子带过来了 | 
| [04:31] | Christopher. | 他叫克里斯托弗 | 
| [04:32] | Cute. | 真可爱 | 
| [04:35] | You were vague on the phone. | 你在电话里没说清楚 | 
| [04:37] | I assume this is about the Miller investigation? | 我猜是和米勒案的调查有关 | 
| [04:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:44] | Someone keeps calling me from a blocked number and hanging up. | 有个人一直用加密号码给我打电话然后再挂掉 | 
| [04:48] | You called me because you’re getting prank phone calls? | 你因为接到恶作剧电话而找我 | 
| [04:50] | I think it’s my mother. | 我觉得是我妈妈打的 | 
| [04:51] | I think she’s trying to warn me about something. | 我觉得她在试图警告我 | 
| [04:54] | What does this have to do with the FBI? | 这和联调局有什么关系 | 
| [04:56] | I haven’t heard from her since my father was arrested. | 自我爸被捕之后我就再没和她联系过 | 
| [04:58] | I assumed you put her in Witness Protection. | 我猜你给她安排了证人保护计划 | 
| [05:00] | You’re making a lot of assumptions here. | 你的假设够多的 | 
| [05:02] | I’m a mother. I have to assume the worst to protect my son. | 我是个母亲 得做最坏的打算好保护我儿子 | 
| [05:07] | I can find out who’s calling | 我可以查一下是谁打的电话 | 
| [05:10] | and offer you and your son protection, | 并且保护你和你儿子 | 
| [05:12] | but I need information in return. | 但是我需要你提供信息 | 
| [05:15] | About my father? | 关于我爸爸 | 
| [05:16] | Your father’s in prison. | 你父亲在监狱 | 
| [05:18] | I’m more interested in people you know | 我对犯了罪却暂未伏法 | 
| [05:19] | who also deserve to be in prison for crimes currently unsolved. | 也应该进监狱的你认识的那些人更感兴趣 | 
| [05:24] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [05:27] | You do. | 你知道 | 
| [05:29] | So talk, | 交代吧 | 
| [05:31] | and perhaps I can get you the same immunity deal | 也许我可以给你弄到你教授也想要的 | 
| [05:33] | your professor wanted. | 豁免协议 | 
| [05:38] | Clearly you need time to think about it. | 显然你需要时间思考 | 
| [05:41] | Stay safe, little guy. | 小心点 小家伙 | 
| [05:58] | What is that? | 这是什么 | 
| [05:58] | I didn’t want to tell you until I knew it was true. | 我想先确认是否属实然后再告诉你 | 
| [06:00] | Just show me, Annalise. | 给我看吧 安娜丽丝 | 
| [06:05] | Emmett called Paula Gladden | 在你父亲遇害当晚 | 
| [06:06] | on the night your father was killed. | 埃米特给波拉·格拉登打了电话 | 
| [06:07] | And they were talking weeks before, | 在那之前几周他们一直在联系 | 
| [06:09] | like they were planning it. | 就像是在计划什么 | 
| [06:13] | Who gave you this? | 这是谁给你的 | 
| [06:15] | The Governor. | 州长 | 
| [06:19] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [06:21] | She’s doing exactly what I’d do in her position. | 如果我是她我也会这么做 | 
| [06:23] | She’s framing the only other person she can think of — | 她在嫁祸唯一一个她能想到的人 | 
| [06:26] | Or she’s telling the truth. | 她也有可能是在说实话 | 
| [06:29] | Pops’ letters to your mom. | 这是我爸给你妈写的信 | 
| [06:32] | “Yesterday some slick lawyer visited, | “昨天来了个油嘴滑舌的律师 | 
| [06:34] | said he wanted me to fire Annalise and hire him. | 让我炒了安娜丽丝然后雇他 | 
| [06:38] | I sent his sorry ass packing, of course.” | 当然了我让他滚蛋了” | 
| [06:43] | Emmett. | 埃米特 | 
| [06:45] | Who else? | 还能是谁 | 
| [06:58] | You sure these are all the visitors from that week? | 你确定那个星期的访客记录都在这了 | 
| [07:02] | Everyone who signed in, at least. | 至少签了名的都在这里 | 
| [07:04] | Then get me the security footage. | 把监控录像调出来给我 | 
| [07:06] | I don’t have access to that. | 我没那个权限 | 
| [07:08] | And honestly, I just need my money. | 我只想要我的钱 | 
| [07:09] | What if I can get you more money? | 如果我能给你更多钱呢 | 
| [07:10] | I’ve done all I can, Nate. | 我能做的都做了 内特 | 
| [07:11] | Name your price. | 开个价吧 | 
| [07:17] | How much?! | 多少钱 | 
| [07:18] | You’re the one making all that blood money from the firm. | 在律所赚大钱的人是你 | 
| [07:21] | Fine. But he only gets paid when he delivers. | 好吧 但是必须一手交钱一手交货 | 
| [07:26] | Talk later. | 先挂了 | 
| [07:29] | There’s no clinic during break — you know that. | 假期里法律中心不工作 你知道的 | 
| [07:32] | My mom wants to visit me this weekend. | 我妈妈这周末想来看我 | 
| [07:35] | – But she still thinks I’m in Virginia. – What? | -但是她以为我还在弗吉尼亚 -什么 | 
| [07:37] | I never told her I transferred from UVA. | 我没告诉她我转校了 | 
| [07:39] | Why are you telling me this? | 你告诉我干什么 | 
| [07:41] | – Because it involves you. – No, it involves you. | -因为这牵扯到你 -不 这牵扯到你 | 
| [07:44] | You made the decision to come here. | 是你决定来这里的 | 
| [07:45] | You made the decision to lie to her. | 你决定要骗她 | 
| [07:47] | What — | 什么 | 
| [07:48] | I-I thought I was being considerate coming to you. | 我以为告诉你会比较好 | 
| [07:50] | No, you came to me because you wanted me | 不 你告诉我是因为你想我 | 
| [07:52] | to tell you what to do. | 告诉你该怎么做 | 
| [07:54] | I already saved your ass from federal prison, | 我已经帮你免除了牢狱之灾 | 
| [07:55] | so my work is done. | 我该做的已经做了 | 
| [07:58] | Fine. Fine, I’ll just — I’ll just tell her the truth. | 好 我实话告诉她好了 | 
| [08:01] | So just be ready when she shows up at your door. | 你准备好她来找你吧 | 
| [08:03] | Tell her the truth and she goes back to snorting pills. | 实话告诉她导致她又开始吸毒 | 
| [08:05] | You want that? | 你希望如此吗 | 
| [08:13] | Look, I… | 听着 | 
| [08:14] | I’m just really confused right now. | 我现在非常混乱 | 
| [08:18] | I feel alone. | 我感觉很孤独 | 
| [08:19] | It’s called adulthood, Gabriel. | 这就是成年人的世界 加布里尔 | 
| [08:20] | Every single one of us is alone all the time. | 每个人都是孤独的 | 
| [08:24] | Accept it now and you’ll save yourself a lot of pain later. | 现在就接受这一点可以让你以后好过点 | 
| [08:28] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 | 
| [08:36] | What horrible thing are you about to ask me to do? | 你又想让我做什么可怕的事 | 
| [08:38] | Gabriel’s mother wants to visit. | 加布里尔的妈妈想来看他 | 
| [08:40] | Obviously, that’s not what any of us want. | 显然我们都不想她过来 | 
| [08:43] | Can’t he just lie to her, say he’s buried studying for exams? | 他就不能骗她 告诉她他要忙着复习吗 | 
| [08:46] | See, you’re already thinking two steps ahead. | 瞧瞧 你已经想到他没想到的了 | 
| [08:49] | Go to his place, make sure he stops her visit. | 去他那里 确保他别让她过来 | 
| [08:52] | You mean go to his place and use my boobs again. | 你是让我再去色诱他 | 
| [08:54] | I want you to use your mind, Michaela, | 我是让你动动脑子 米凯拉 | 
| [08:56] | just like you did with Simon. | 正如西蒙那件事你所做的 | 
| [08:57] | You hated what I did with Simon. | 你之前可讨厌我对西蒙做的事 | 
| [08:59] | And we haven’t heard from him since. | 那以后我们就再没他的消息 | 
| [09:00] | Clearly, I was wrong. | 显然 我之前错了 | 
| [09:03] | Don’t look at me like I’ve never said that before. | 别看着我好像我从没那么说过 | 
| [09:06] | You only say that when you’re trying to manipulate us. | 你只在想要操控我们的时候会这么说 | 
| [09:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [09:14] | Right now. | 快看我 | 
| [09:18] | I’m dealing with a mess right now | 我现在要处理的局面非常糟 | 
| [09:20] | that makes me want to cash out my savings | 这让我想要把所有积蓄提现 | 
| [09:21] | and take a plane somewhere none of you know exists. | 坐飞机去一个你们都不知道的地方 | 
| [09:26] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [09:28] | Consider it a gift that I’m not telling you. | 我不打算告诉你 这对你是好事 | 
| [09:39] | – What’s up? – Annalise’s midterm is in a week, | -什么事 -一周后有安娜丽丝的期中考试 | 
| [09:41] | – and my roommates don’t care. – Makes sense. | -而我的室友并不在乎 -那当然 | 
| [09:44] | – Annalise will probably pass you all anyway. – Not true. | -反正安娜丽丝都会给你们过 -不是的 | 
| [09:46] | But if you don’t want a study partner | 但如果你不想要一个 | 
| [09:48] | who consistently ranks in the top 5% of her class, | 成绩总是保持在班级前5%的学习搭档 | 
| [09:51] | I’ll let you figure it out on your own. | 我就由你自己去想办法吧 | 
| [09:52] | You’re not gonna plant another nanny cam, are you? | 你不会又打算装一个摄像头吧 | 
| [09:56] | I wouldn’t even know how to do that. | 我都不知道该怎么做 | 
| [10:08] | Bet you didn’t know cars could fly. | 相信你都不知道汽车可以飞吧 | 
| [10:10] | Well, they can’t, but they will when you’re old enough to drive. | 现在不能 但等你可以开车的时候就可以了 | 
| [10:14] | He’s really turned a corner with his eye tracking. | 看他的眼神 确实越来越好了 | 
| [10:16] | Was Annalise gonna take immunity from the FBI? | 安娜丽丝有打算接受联调局的豁免协议吗 | 
| [10:22] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 | 
| [10:24] | From her. She said she was gonna talk to the FBI. | 她 她说自己打算找联调局谈谈 | 
| [10:26] | It’s obvious. | 很明显 | 
| [10:27] | Ah, they just wanted to question her about Miller. | 他们只是想问她米勒的事 | 
| [10:29] | And everything else. | 还有别的所有事情 | 
| [10:30] | Look, Tegan got Telesco suspended, so stop stressing. | 泰根已经让特莱斯蔻停职了 别紧张了 | 
| [10:34] | It’s gonna rub off on Christopher. | 会转移到克里斯多弗身上的 | 
| [10:36] | Yeah, you mean more than the wedding? | 你指比婚礼上的事情还严重吗 | 
| [10:39] | Look at the guy. | 看看小家伙 | 
| [10:41] | He’s thriving, Laurel. | 他正茁壮成长呢 劳拉 | 
| [10:42] | Yeah, well, I’m not. | 是啊 但我没有 | 
| [10:43] | Maybe that’s because you haven’t forgiven Bonnie. | 或许是因为你还没有原谅邦尼 | 
| [10:44] | – Stop. – I’m serious. | -别说了 -我说真的 | 
| [10:48] | She’s in a bad place. | 她现在处境堪忧 | 
| [10:49] | I’m not saying that’s on you. | 我不是说责任在你 | 
| [10:53] | But I know she hates herself for what happened. | 但我知道她因为发生的事情而憎恨自己 | 
| [10:56] | And that you talking to her | 如果你能跟她谈谈 | 
| [10:58] | and forgiving her | 如果你能原谅她 | 
| [11:00] | could be the thing that keeps her alive. | 这能帮她活下去 | 
| [11:05] | Can you help me find out why my mother is calling me? | 你能帮忙找出我妈妈打电话给我的原因吗 | 
| [11:08] | If she’s calling — | 如果是她打的 | 
| [11:09] | It’s her. | 就是她 | 
| [11:10] | I know you think I’m paranoid, | 我知道你认为我在疑神疑鬼 | 
| [11:11] | but my father was never just gonna sit in prison. | 但我爸爸不可能乖乖在监狱里待着 | 
| [11:14] | I need to protect Christopher. | 我要保护克里斯多弗 | 
| [11:16] | Why don’t you get that? | 你怎么不明白呢 | 
| [11:18] | I’ll call Otis. | 我会打给奥蒂斯 | 
| [11:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:26] | “Special Agent Telesco was recently exposed | 特别探员特莱斯蔻近来 | 
| [11:28] | as committing misconduct, | 被发现有不端行为 | 
| [11:30] | specifically planting false evidence…” | 具体是指在合众国诉马多克斯案中 | 
| [11:32] | “…in the case United States v. Maddox.” | 伪造物证 | 
| [11:34] | “It’s also come to our attention | 我们同时也注意到 | 
| [11:36] | that Agent Telesco engaged in romantic relations | 特莱斯蔻探员与联调局一位线人 | 
| [11:38] | with an FBI informant.” | 有感情关系 | 
| [11:40] | Don’t put that in. We can’t know that. | 别放进去 我们不可能知道 | 
| [11:45] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 | 
| [11:47] | Uh, we’re getting Oli’s laptop back. | 我们想要拿回奥利的笔记本电脑 | 
| [11:49] | How was the check-up? | 检查结果如何 | 
| [11:51] | Fine. | 还行 | 
| [11:53] | Do we think it’s smart to keep taking shots at Telesco in court? | 在法庭上一直针对特莱斯蔻是否明智 | 
| [11:55] | Isn’t that just like poking the bear? | 那不是在挑事吗 | 
| [11:57] | Well, she’s on probation. | 她现在被停职了 | 
| [11:58] | It’s our best argument for the motion. | 这是我们申请动议的最佳辩词 | 
| [12:05] | Okay, we are all proofed. | 好 我们都检查过了 | 
| [12:07] | Only thing left is, who’s gonna be Oli’s attorney? | 只剩下一个问题 谁来担任奥利的律师 | 
| [12:10] | Put Oliver. He’ll represent himself. | 让奥利弗代理自己 | 
| [12:13] | – What? – Seriously, no. | -什么 -说真的 不行 | 
| [12:15] | I’ll prep you. You’ll be fine. | 我会帮你准备 你可以的 | 
| [12:17] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [12:18] | I mean, I guess I’ve watched Annalise enough in court, | 我想我在法庭上看安娜丽丝代理了很多次 | 
| [12:22] | and I did do musical theater in high school. | 而且我高中时也排过音乐剧 | 
| [12:24] | Why don’t I do it? | 我去如何 | 
| [12:25] | You need to be supervised by a licensed attorney. | 你需要有一位执业律师指导你 | 
| [12:28] | I’m Oliver’s husband. I can be co-plaintiff. | 我是奥利弗的丈夫 可以作为共同原告 | 
| [12:30] | We’ll just say that the computer contains | 只需要说电脑里面 | 
| [12:32] | my personal information, too. | 也有我的个人信息 | 
| [12:33] | But it doesn’t. | 但没有 | 
| [12:34] | Look, this isn’t some fender-bender case. | 听着 这可不是什么摩擦剐蹭的小案子 | 
| [12:36] | We need to stack the deck as best as we can here. | 我们需要做好充分准备 | 
| [12:39] | Good. Add Connor and file it with the judge right away. | 很好 把康纳尔加上去 马上提交给法官 | 
| [12:42] | On it. | 这就去 | 
| [12:43] | 奥利弗·汉普顿 康纳尔·沃什 原告 | |
| [12:50] | Danielle said you needed me? | 丹尼尔说你找我 | 
| [12:51] | Come in. | 进来 | 
| [12:55] | Please. | 请 | 
| [12:57] | So, how are you? | 所以 你最近如何 | 
| [13:01] | Okay, you know me — straight shooter. | 好吧 你懂我 有话直说 | 
| [13:03] | So if there’s something I’ve done wrong — | 所以如果我做错了事情 | 
| [13:04] | That’s for you to tell me. | 这要由你来告诉我 | 
| [13:09] | A few weeks ago, I.T. alerted me to an e-mail you received | 几周前 I.T告诉我你收到一封邮件 | 
| [13:13] | in which you were referred to as “Jane Doe.” | 里面把你称为无名氏 | 
| [13:16] | I never confronted you about it | 我从没为此质问过你 | 
| [13:18] | because I didn’t want to believe it was true. | 因为我不想相信那是真的 | 
| [13:22] | – Is it? – No. | -是吗 -不是 | 
| [13:24] | I think whoever sent that e-mail was trying to frame me. | 我认为发邮件给我的人是想陷害我 | 
| [13:27] | Who would do that? | 谁会那么做 | 
| [13:28] | That’s what I can’t figure out. | 我就是想不明白这点 | 
| [13:31] | But Sandrine Castillo informed against Antares, | 但桑德琳·卡斯蒂洛告发了心宿二 | 
| [13:34] | just like Laurel told us. | 跟劳拉告诉我们的一样 | 
| [13:35] | I just didn’t tell you about that e-mail because… | 我没告诉过你那封邮件是因为 | 
| [13:40] | well, I was afraid of this. | 我就害怕这种状况出现 | 
| [13:43] | Emmett, please. | 埃米特 拜托 | 
| [13:47] | I’m not that stupid. | 我没那么傻 | 
| [13:50] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:53] | That’s why I called you in. | 所以我才会叫你过来 | 
| [13:56] | You want my job, right? | 你想要我的工作 对吧 | 
| [13:57] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [13:58] | I’ve decided to pursue a job opportunity outside of the firm. | 我已经决定离开律所另谋他就 | 
| [14:03] | – Why? – It’s just time. | -为什么 -时机正合适 | 
| [14:05] | You, on the other hand, deserve a promotion — | 而你 另一方面 应该升职 | 
| [14:07] | to managing partner if it’s up to me. | 要我说应该升到管理合伙人 | 
| [14:10] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [14:10] | Ah, you single-handedly, uh, | 你靠一己之力 | 
| [14:12] | saved Ruthie’s Burgers, you brought in new accounts, | 拯救了露茜汉堡 你拉来了新客户 | 
| [14:14] | not to mention you’re brilliant. | 更不用提你的聪明才智 | 
| [14:18] | Unless you’re not interested. | 除非你不感兴趣 | 
| [14:19] | – I’m interested. – Good. | -我很感兴趣 -很好 | 
| [14:21] | I’ll make sure that e-mail never sees the light of day, | 我会确保那邮件的事再无人知晓 | 
| [14:25] | and I’ll talk to the board. | 我会去跟董事会谈 | 
| [14:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:37] | That other job. | 那另一份工作 | 
| [14:40] | It’s a competing firm? | 是跟我们竞争的律所吗 | 
| [14:42] | No. | 不是 | 
| [14:45] | Then what is it? | 那是在哪里 | 
| [14:47] | Between us? | 替我保密吗 | 
| [14:50] | Always. | 永远如此 | 
| [14:53] | Girl, he’s gonna run for D.A. | 姑娘 他要去竞选检察官 | 
| [14:55] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 | 
| [14:56] | I don’t know, but it’s suspicious, right? | 不知道 但很可疑 对吧 | 
| [14:59] | Like maybe he knows you know and that the Governor knows | 就好像他知道你清楚真相 州长也清楚 | 
| [15:02] | and this is just his way | 这是他在想办法 | 
| [15:03] | to protect himself from going to jail. | 保护自己不受牢狱之苦 | 
| [15:05] | That’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 | 
| [15:07] | This whole situation is insane, Annalise. | 整件事都很疯狂 安娜丽丝 | 
| [15:13] | No wonder you drink. | 怪不得你爱喝酒 | 
| [15:26] | Your mom making sure her little boy isn’t working too hard? | 你妈妈想确保她的宝贝儿子不会学习太辛苦 | 
| [15:30] | Not my mother. | 不是我妈 | 
| [15:32] | Janelle. | 詹妮尔 | 
| [15:33] | You’d like her. | 你会喜欢她的 | 
| [15:34] | Okay, how do you have time to date | 好吧 发生了这么多事 | 
| [15:36] | with everything that’s going on? | 你哪来的时间约会 | 
| [15:38] | I compartmentalize — | 我把工作和生活分开 | 
| [15:40] | you know, find good things to think about instead of the bad. | 你知道 找些好事去想而不是那些烦心事 | 
| [15:43] | If you want, I can show you how. | 如果你想 我可以教你怎么做 | 
| [15:45] | Stop. | 别 | 
| [15:46] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [15:47] | Because it seemed like you were looking for something else | 因为感觉你来是是为了 | 
| [15:49] | – when you came here. – I came to study. | -别的事 -我是来学习的 | 
| [15:51] | You came because Annalise sent you. | 你来是因为安娜丽丝派你来的 | 
| [15:54] | – No. – Are you supposed to talk me out of letting my mother visit? | -不 -你是要劝我不要让我妈来看我吗 | 
| [15:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [16:00] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 | 
| [16:01] | Do the lies ever stop with you guys? | 你们这帮人说过真话吗 | 
| [16:04] | Seriously? | 说真的 | 
| [16:05] | You are calling me a liar? | 你是说我是个骗子 | 
| [16:06] | You’re right. We lied to each other. | 你说的对 我们互相欺骗过 | 
| [16:09] | But I’m done with that. | 但我不再那么做了 | 
| [16:10] | Which is why I went to Annalise, | 所以我才会去找安娜丽丝 | 
| [16:12] | so I could try to figure out a way to handle my mother | 这样我就能找到个方法应对我妈妈 | 
| [16:14] | without lying to her for the rest of my life. | 而不是在欺骗她中度过余生 | 
| [16:16] | Tell her you got the flu… | 告诉她你得了流感 | 
| [16:18] | or that you need to lock yourself in a library. | 或是你得去图书馆闭关 | 
| [16:20] | Anything to distract her so that you can take your exams here | 只要能不让她来 你就能好好考试 | 
| [16:23] | and then transfer back to | 然后转学回 | 
| [16:24] | wherever you came from. | 你之前所在的地方 | 
| [16:26] | Except I want to stay at Middleton. | 但是我想留在米德尔顿 | 
| [16:29] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [16:31] | Do not say because of me. | 别说是因为我 | 
| [16:32] | I was never gonna say that. | 我本也没打算说 | 
| [16:34] | But, you know, it’s good to know you think | 但你知道 知道你觉得我有那么喜欢你 | 
| [16:36] | I like you that much. | 我挺高兴 | 
| [16:39] | You hungry? I’ll make us something. | 你饿了吗 我去做点东西吃 | 
| [16:52] | Perhaps I can get you the same immunity deal | 也许我可以给你弄到你教授也想要的 | 
| [16:54] | your professor wanted. | 豁免协议 | 
| [17:01] | Mamma doesn’t want to drag you to the FBI again, | 妈妈不想再把你带到联调局去 | 
| [17:04] | so your uncles are gonna watch you until I’m back, okay? | 所以在我回来之前由叔叔们照顾你 好吗 | 
| [17:22] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 | 
| [17:24] | It’s fine. Christopher’s fine. | 没关系 克里斯托弗没什么事 | 
| [17:26] | Please, Laurel. | 拜托了 劳拉 | 
| [17:33] | You have every right to hate me. | 你完全有权力恨我 | 
| [17:36] | I don’t. | 我不恨你 | 
| [17:37] | Just let me say this. | 让我说完 | 
| [17:42] | I don’t talk about it — you know that. | 我不说这些事的 你是知道的 | 
| [17:46] | But no one ever protected me when I was a child. | 但是我小的时候 从来没人保护过我 | 
| [17:49] | So the fact that I’m now the adult who hurt Christopher… | 所以对于我伤害了克里斯多弗这件事 | 
| [17:57] | …I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远都不会原谅自己 | 
| [18:02] | What if I forgive you instead? | 如果我原谅你呢 | 
| [18:04] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不需要那样做 | 
| [18:05] | You know, it’s not your job. | 原谅并不是你该做的事 | 
| [18:11] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:15] | BonBon, it worked! | 邦邦 成功了 | 
| [18:17] | We just got a court time for this afternoon! | 我们今天下午就可以上庭了 | 
| [18:31] | Are the two of you 100% sure | 你们两位确定 | 
| [18:33] | you want to proceed without counsel? | 不需要请律师吗 | 
| [18:35] | I’m a third-year law student | 我是一名法学院的三年级学生 | 
| [18:36] | and fully prepared to argue the motion, Your Honor. | 已完全准备好就动议答辩 法官阁下 | 
| [18:38] | Mr. Walsh, the seized property at issue here | 沃什先生 此项有争议的被扣押财产 | 
| [18:40] | doesn’t appear to belong to you. | 似乎并不属于你 | 
| [18:42] | That’s correct, but as Mr. Hampton’s husband, | 是的 但作为汉普顿先生的丈夫 | 
| [18:45] | I also have personal information on the computer, | 电脑里也同样有我的隐私信息 | 
| [18:47] | which qualifies me as an aggrieved party | 根据最高法院 | 
| [18:49] | pursuant to the Supreme Court’s determination of standing | 对维贝诉美国国家安全局一案的判决 | 
| [18:52] | established in Wiebe v. NSA. | 我也是本次的受害方 | 
| [18:54] | Meaning I have property rights | 也就是说 我的财产权 | 
| [18:56] | that could be negatively impacted | 可能会受到政府行为的 | 
| [18:57] | by the government’s actions. | 负面影响 | 
| [18:59] | I know what your property rights are. | 我知道你的财产权是什么 | 
| [19:00] | What I don’t know is how they’re being violated here. | 我不知道的是它们是怎么被侵犯的 | 
| [19:02] | They aren’t, Your Honor. | 它们并没有受到侵犯 法官阁下 | 
| [19:04] | The FBI hasn’t looked at any materials on the computer | 联调局没有查看电脑上 | 
| [19:06] | beyond what’s outlined on the warrant. | 任何超出搜查令范围的内容 | 
| [19:07] | A warrant requested by the same FBI agent | 而这份搜查令的申请探员 | 
| [19:10] | who was recently called out for misconduct | 最近在加布里尔·马多克斯一案中 | 
| [19:12] | in the case of Gabriel Maddox. | 被发现行为不端 | 
| [19:13] | Agent Telesco’s been removed from this investigation. | 特莱斯蔻探员已被调离本次调查 | 
| [19:16] | Well, then, doesn’t that invalidate | 那么这不就让你的申请 | 
| [19:17] | your claim, Mr. Walsh? | 无效了 沃什先生 | 
| [19:18] | No. The basis for the warrant was unfounded. | 不 搜查令依然是没有事实根据的 | 
| [19:20] | But aren’t there legitimate reasons | 但联调局搜查这台电脑 | 
| [19:22] | for the FBI’s search of the computer? | 就没有合法理由吗 | 
| [19:24] | – No. Any reason — – I was asking the A.U.S.A. | -没有 任何理由 -我在问助理检察官 | 
| [19:26] | The wedding is the last place Ronald Miller was seen alive. | 婚礼是罗纳德·米勒生前最后一次露面 | 
| [19:29] | Their wedding photos could contain vital information. | 婚礼上的照片可能包含重要信息 | 
| [19:31] | Say the download thing. | 说下载的事 | 
| [19:32] | The FBI could have simply downloaded the photos | 联调局本可以当着我们的面下载这些照片 | 
| [19:35] | in our presence without taking the computer. | 而不是把电脑带走 | 
| [19:37] | Not unless you and Mr. Hampton already deleted some of them. | 除非你和汉普顿先生已经删除了一些 | 
| [19:40] | – Wedding photographer. – Young man. | -婚礼摄影师 -年青人 | 
| [19:42] | – No more of that. – Sorry. | -不要再说了 -抱歉 | 
| [19:45] | My point is, there is no legitimate reason | 我的意思是 他们没有合法的理由 | 
| [19:48] | why they needed access to the entire computer. | 需要访问整台电脑 | 
| [19:51] | Well, I disagree, Counsel. | 我不同意这点 律师 | 
| [19:52] | While you are quite confident, | 虽然你很有信心 | 
| [19:53] | that doesn’t make up for the fact that | 但这并不能推翻 | 
| [19:55] | the alleged bias by Agent Telesco | 特莱斯蔻探员的所谓偏见 | 
| [19:56] | – has been remedied. – Uh, but — | -已经得到纠正的事实 -但是… | 
| [19:58] | I rule that the FBI can keep the computer as long as they need. | 我认为联调局可以根据需要保留这台电脑 | 
| [20:01] | Motion denied. | 动议驳回 | 
| [20:04] | Too bad this wasn’t just a fender bender. | 要是个交通事故的庭审就好了 | 
| [20:13] | Tell me all that money was worth it. | 告诉我这个钱值回票价 | 
| [20:15] | Check your e-mail. | 看邮件 | 
| [20:20] | I thought we were getting footage. | 我以为我们拿到的是录像 | 
| [20:22] | He couldn’t access the full archives, | 他拿不到完整的档案 | 
| [20:23] | just some compressed files. | 只有一些压缩文件 | 
| [20:26] | You think it’s Emmett? | 你觉得这是埃米特 | 
| [20:27] | Looks like him. | 看着像 | 
| [20:28] | I’ve wanted to smack the back of that head enough times. | 我想打那个后脑勺很多次了 | 
| [20:33] | It’s not the right contract. | 合同不对 | 
| [20:34] | Get me the right one. Otherwise, you’re fired. | 给我拿对的来 不然你就可以滚蛋了 | 
| [20:36] | If you’re working on something, I can come back. | 你要是忙 我可以等会再来 | 
| [20:38] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 | 
| [20:39] | I’m here to do whatever you need. | 我是为你服务的 | 
| [20:43] | Look, you’re right. | 听着 你是对的 | 
| [20:46] | About? | 关于 | 
| [20:49] | About me being the firm’s bitch. | 说我是公司的走狗 | 
| [20:52] | There’s no reason I should give up | 我没有理由放弃 | 
| [20:53] | on the chance of you outside of this place. | 与你在公司外相处的机会 | 
| [20:55] | So would you perhaps go to dinner with me some time? | 所以可以邀请你共进晚餐吗 | 
| [21:02] | Is tonight too soon? | 今晚怎么样 | 
| [21:14] | So, I talked to Otis. | 我跟奥蒂斯谈过了 | 
| [21:16] | He thinks this is the number of the person | 他认为一直给你打电话不说话的 | 
| [21:17] | who’s been pranking you. | 就是这个号码 | 
| [21:19] | It’s a New York number, | 是纽约的号码 | 
| [21:20] | but Otis said it’s probably just a decoy | 但奥蒂斯说这可能只是一个诱饵 | 
| [21:22] | so no one can trace the location. | 好让人追踪不到他的位置 | 
| [21:25] | You really want to open this can of worms? | 你真想打开这个潘多拉魔盒吗 | 
| [21:28] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [21:35] | Nous sommes désolés. | 很抱歉 | 
| [21:36] | Le numéro que vous avez composé | 您所拨打的号码 | 
| [21:37] | a été déconnecté. | 已断开连接 | 
| [21:39] | Ceci est un enregistrement. | 本次通话为录音 | 
| [21:41] | The hell does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [21:42] | The number is disconnected. | 号码已失效 | 
| [21:47] | Maybe I should just call my brother. | 也许我应该打给我哥 | 
| [21:49] | – Stop – I need him to tell me what’s going on. | -别 -我得让他告诉我到底怎么回事 | 
| [21:52] | Or maybe this is one of those times where we do nothing. | 也许这种情况我们什么都不应该做 | 
| [21:54] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [21:56] | We’re never gonna be together — I know that, | 我们永远都不会在一起 我知道的 | 
| [21:58] | but Christopher’s my guy. | 但克里斯托弗是我的人 | 
| [22:00] | I’ll kill a whole army of your family | 你家人如果再想把他从你身边带走 | 
| [22:02] | before I let them take him from you again. | 来多少我杀多少 | 
| [22:06] | I just want a normal life. | 我只是想要正常地生活 | 
| [22:09] | Don’t we all? | 谁不想呢 | 
| [22:14] | That’s his poop cry. | 他拉屎了 | 
| [22:29] | You have sexy lipstick on. | 你口红真性感 | 
| [22:31] | It’s for my date with Emmett. | 是为了和埃米特的约会 | 
| [22:32] | – What?! – He changed his mind. | -什么 -他改主意了 | 
| [22:33] | – You can’t go. – It was your idea! | -你不能去 -这可是你的主意 | 
| [22:36] | Emmett had Nate Senior killed, Annalise. | 埃米特找人杀了老内特 安娜丽丝 | 
| [22:38] | I called in a favor and got a copy of his phone records. | 我找人帮忙弄了份他的通话记录 | 
| [22:43] | They match what the Governor gave you. | 和州长给你的那份一致 | 
| [22:45] | You trust your I.T. Guy? | 你相信你的IT小伙子 | 
| [22:46] | I.T. Woman, and yes. | IT姑娘 我相信 | 
| [22:47] | She’s my ex, and she’s a genius. | 她是我前女友 她超厉害 | 
| [22:49] | Then why’s she your ex? | 那为什么是前女友 | 
| [22:50] | My point is, Emmett’s guilty. | 我意思是 埃米特有罪 | 
| [22:57] | I want to look him in the eye. | 我要看着他的眼睛 | 
| [22:59] | Make his guilty ass sweat. | 让他这罪人瑟瑟发抖 | 
| [23:05] | I’m so glad | 你们把肋眼 | 
| [23:05] | you guys put the rib eye back on the menu. | 放回菜单我太高兴了 | 
| [23:07] | You’ve been here before? | 你之前来过 | 
| [23:08] | I’ve been a fan of the chef | 主厨在纽约开第一家餐厅那会儿 | 
| [23:09] | since her first restaurant in New York. | 我就是她粉丝了 | 
| [23:11] | So you’ve had the crispy Brussels sprouts? | 那你吃过香脆孢子甘蓝 | 
| [23:13] | I’m mean, they’re my crack. | 我对它简直上瘾 | 
| [23:14] | You might as well put in the order now. | 不如现在就来一份 | 
| [23:15] | Done. What about cocktails? | 好 鸡尾酒呢 | 
| [23:18] | Uh, no, thanks. We’re not drinking tonight. | 不用 谢谢 我们今晚不喝酒 | 
| [23:21] | Oh, don’t not drink because of me. | 别因为我就不喝酒 | 
| [23:23] | Nah, it’s fine. | 不是 没关系的 | 
| [23:25] | He’ll have a double Scotch. Keep ’em coming. | 他来一杯双份苏格兰威士忌 一直续着 | 
| [23:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [23:30] | I hope that’s not because I seem nervous. | 不是因为我看上去很紧张吧 | 
| [23:33] | Aren’t you? | 难道你不紧张吗 | 
| [23:34] | A little. | 有点 | 
| [23:36] | Is it me? Am I making you nervous? | 是因为我吗 我让你紧张了 | 
| [23:38] | Uh, I don’t know how to answer that. | 这我就不知道该说什么了 | 
| [23:39] | Well, how ’bout the truth? | 说实话呗 | 
| [23:43] | Uh, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 | 
| [23:44] | but I haven’t done this in a while — a date. | 但我很久都没约过会了 | 
| [23:46] | And not with an employee. | 而且还是和属下 | 
| [23:47] | A colleague. | 是同事 | 
| [23:49] | You see, I’m — I’m already screwing this up. | 你看 我已经搞砸了 | 
| [23:51] | Ah, that remains to be seen. | 未必 | 
| [23:55] | Dinner is served. Unless you’re vegan. | 饭做好了 除非你吃素 | 
| [23:57] | In that case, there’s no fake cheese here. | 那样的话 我这没素食芝士 | 
| [24:00] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 | 
| [24:01] | You made Janelle grilled cheese, too? | 你给詹妮尔也做了烤芝士 | 
| [24:03] | Okay, first of all, calling this “Grilled cheese” | 首先 把这叫做”烤芝士” | 
| [24:06] | is like saying LeBron James is just a basketball player. | 就像说勒布朗·詹姆斯只是个打篮球的 | 
| [24:08] | No, no, this — this is Crucolo on brioche. | 不 不 这是克鲁科洛布莉欧包 | 
| [24:16] | Damn. | 天啊 | 
| [24:17] | Yeah, I know my way around a kitchen. | 我可是个大厨 | 
| [24:19] | Seriously, if you were to make this for my whole house, | 说实话 如果你给我全家做这个 | 
| [24:22] | they might actually want you to stick around. | 他们可能就想要你留下来了 | 
| [24:24] | You really want to know why I want to stay here? | 你真想知道我为什么想留下来 | 
| [24:27] | You’re in love with me. I get it. | 你爱上我了 我明白 | 
| [24:30] | I don’t buy that Wes killed Sam. | 我不相信韦斯杀了山姆 | 
| [24:32] | And maybe you’re okay with not knowing anything | 也许你可以对亲生父母 | 
| [24:34] | about your birth parents, but… | 一无所知 | 
| [24:37] | I want to know about my father. | 但我想了解我父亲 | 
| [24:40] | And that includes finding out how he died. | 包括他是怎么死的 | 
| [24:45] | Okay. | 行吧 | 
| [24:50] | All I know is what you know. | 我和你知道的一样多 | 
| [24:53] | No, you know more. I can tell. | 不 你还知道别的 我能感觉到 | 
| [24:56] | Then you’re just making things up | 那你就是在胡思乱想 | 
| [24:59] | because you really want to believe | 因为你不愿意相信 | 
| [25:01] | that half your DNA isn’t from a horrible man. | 你的DNA有一半来自一个可怕的男人 | 
| [25:04] | I get that, more than you know. | 我懂 你想象不到我有多理解你 | 
| [25:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [25:12] | My birth father shot my mother. | 我的生父杀了我妈妈 | 
| [25:16] | Do I know why? | 我知道原因吗 | 
| [25:19] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [25:22] | Because all I know is that I am responsible for me — | 我只知道我要对我自己负责 | 
| [25:28] | not my birth parents, not my adoptive parents. | 而不是我亲生父母 或者养父母要对我负责 | 
| [25:34] | And honestly, I really like that. | 说实话 我挺喜欢这样的 | 
| [25:38] | Because that means I don’t have to deal with their crap | 因为这样我就不需要管他们说什么 | 
| [25:40] | or expectations, and… | 他们的期望 | 
| [25:43] | And I get to be me. | 我可以做我自己 | 
| [25:47] | And on most days, I really like me. | 大部分时候 我很喜欢我自己 | 
| [25:51] | None of my parents have anything to do with that. | 和我的任何父母都没关系 | 
| [25:56] | Now I see why Annalise sent you. | 我明白为什么安娜丽丝让你来了 | 
| [26:00] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:01] | You just made up that story | 你刚编了这故事 | 
| [26:02] | so we could stop talking about Sam. | 这样我们就能不聊山姆的事了 | 
| [26:12] | Know what? | 行吧 | 
| [26:13] | Call your mother, tell her everything — | 给你妈打电话 什么都告诉她 | 
| [26:15] | including that Michaela Pratt | 告诉她米凯拉·普拉特 | 
| [26:16] | will never ever be with her lame son! | 绝不会和她的怂包儿子在一起 | 
| [26:23] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 | 
| [26:24] | Just let me go! | 别碰我 | 
| [26:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [26:26] | I believe you, all right? | 我相信你 行了吧 | 
| [26:27] | I hate myself for even telling you any of that. | 告诉你这件事让我悔恨不已 | 
| [26:29] | Everything okay? | 你们没事吧 | 
| [26:40] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 | 
| [26:41] | I’m just tired. | 我累了 | 
| [26:46] | What the hell’d you say to her? | 你跟她说了什么 | 
| [26:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [26:51] | Walk away from me and I’ll… | 你敢走小心我 | 
| [26:55] | …beat your face. | 揍你 | 
| [26:57] | My family’s fourth-generation Concord | 我们家族四代生活在康科德 | 
| [26:59] | uh, ice-skating on Walden Pond, lacrosse in the spring. | 冬天在瓦尔登湖溜冰 春天打长曲棍球 | 
| [27:02] | I was there until Hotchkiss, then Yale, | 直到我去霍奇基斯中学 考上耶鲁大学 | 
| [27:04] | – Oxford for a semester – This is the whitest crap | -去牛津修学半年 -这可是我听过 | 
| [27:05] | I’ve ever heard. | 最白的牛皮 | 
| [27:07] | so true. | 太对了 | 
| [27:09] | That was all set before I was born. | 我的一切在出生前就已经规划好了 | 
| [27:11] | The poli sci major, law school, | 主修政治学 法学院 | 
| [27:15] | partner track at the white shoe law firm. | 在白人律所当上合伙人 | 
| [27:18] | It’s pathetic. I’m only now thinking about getting off the train. | 太可悲了 我现在只想着转行 | 
| [27:20] | What do you mean, a new job? | 什么意思 换个新工作 | 
| [27:23] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 | 
| [27:25] | And you? I mean I know you are not long for C&G. | 你呢 我知道你在律所也待不久 | 
| [27:28] | I think you’re confusing me with yourself. | 你把我当成你了 | 
| [27:31] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [27:32] | You’re running for District Attorney. | 你在竞选地区检察官 | 
| [27:38] | Yeah, I was, um… | 我本打算 | 
| [27:40] | waiting until dessert to tell you. | 上甜点的时候再告诉你 | 
| [27:44] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [27:45] | Isn’t it obvious? You don’t approve. | 理由还不明显吗 你并不赞成 | 
| [27:47] | Who cares if I approve? | 谁在乎我是否赞成 | 
| [27:48] | I do. | 我在乎 | 
| [27:51] | How long have you been planning this? | 你计划这么做多久了 | 
| [27:53] | Not long. | 没多久 | 
| [27:55] | You inspired me, actually. | 是你激励了我 事实上 | 
| [27:57] | Me? | 我 | 
| [27:58] | I’m the firm’s good little boy, right? | 我是律所的乖小孩 对吧 | 
| [28:02] | And not all of us can, uh, | 不是谁都能 | 
| [28:04] | take a class action to the Supreme Court. | 在最高法院提出集体诉讼 | 
| [28:06] | Maybe this is my version. | 也许这是我的抗争 | 
| [28:10] | You don’t think I should do it? | 你认为我不应该这么做 | 
| [28:13] | I don’t know if I believe you. | 我不知道自己是否该相信你 | 
| [28:16] | You don’t believe my reasons for wanting to do this | 你不相信我想这么做的动机 | 
| [28:19] | – or you just don’t like it? – Both. | -还是单纯厌恶这个决定 -二者皆有 | 
| [28:21] | See, I knew this would ruin our dinner. | 我就知道这件事会毁了我们的晚餐 | 
| [28:22] | No. Who says it’s ruined? | 不 谁说晚餐被毁了 | 
| [28:24] | Well, you should see the way you’re looking at me. | 看看你现在一脸厌恶的样子 | 
| [28:25] | Well, I’m just trying to get to know the real you. | 我只是在试着了解真正的你 | 
| [28:27] | Well, I’m here. Ask me anything. | 我在这呢 想问什么就问 | 
| [28:28] | Well, that’s not easy for someone like you. | 像你这样的人可不会袒露心声 | 
| [28:30] | What am I like, Annalise? | 你觉得我是什么样的人 安娜丽丝 | 
| [28:32] | You perform, people-please. | 你一直在装 讨好别人 | 
| [28:35] | Why? You covering up something? | 怎么 你有什么不想让人知道的秘密 | 
| [28:39] | I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 | 
| [28:40] | You don’t get a big job | 能在世界闻名的 | 
| [28:41] | at the most powerful law firm in the world | 律师事务所得到这么好的工作 | 
| [28:43] | without burying a few bodies. | 少不了干几件脏事 | 
| [28:44] | Is that what you’re afraid of? My past? | 这就是你所担心的吗 我的过去 | 
| [28:45] | I’m not afraid of anything with you. | 你的事我一点也不担心 | 
| [28:46] | You are. That’s why you’re attacking me now. | 你很担心 所以你才在这怼我 | 
| [28:48] | No. This is me attacking you? | 不 你觉得我在怼你吗 | 
| [28:49] | Look, I got flaws, Annalise, God knows — | 人无完人 安娜丽丝 天知道 | 
| [28:50] | – I’m noticing. – And you don’t, right? You’re perfect. | -看出来了 -你没缺点吗 很完美 | 
| [28:53] | Smartest person in the room. | 这里最聪明的人 | 
| [28:54] | I’m realer than anyone else in the room. | 我是这里最真实的人 | 
| [28:56] | No, if that were true, you would appreciate being with a man | 要真是这样 你就会珍惜我这个 | 
| [28:58] | who calls you out on your crap. | 看穿你的人 | 
| [28:59] | But you can’t handle that. | 但你控制不住自己 | 
| [29:00] | You’d rather go in attack mode, make me the enemy, | 干脆开启怼人模式 视我为敌人 | 
| [29:02] | even if it means pushing away someone who cares about you. | 就算是赶走真正关心你的人也在所不惜 | 
| [29:08] | I just don’t get you, Annalise. | 我真不知道你怎么想的 安娜丽丝 | 
| [29:12] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [29:14] | ‘Cause I get you completely. | 我可是非常了解你 | 
| [29:36] | Where’s Annalise? | 安娜丽丝在哪 | 
| [29:37] | She was never coming. | 她就没打算来 | 
| [29:46] | Sit. | 坐吧 | 
| [29:55] | We’re not sure the Governor put the hit on my pops anymore. | 派人杀我爸的人可能不是州长 | 
| [30:00] | Then who did? | 那是谁 | 
| [30:02] | Emmett Crawford. | 埃米特·克劳福德 | 
| [30:06] | So Ron wasn’t involved? | 所以罗恩和这件事没有关系 | 
| [30:09] | We don’t know who was involved at this point. | 目前还无法确认和谁有关系 | 
| [30:15] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么和我说这些 | 
| [30:16] | Annalise clearly didn’t want you to. | 很明显安娜丽丝希望你能保密 | 
| [30:18] | ‘Cause I need your help. | 因为我需要你的帮助 | 
| [30:28] | We need the video from this meeting. | 我们需要拿到这次见面的监控录像 | 
| [30:31] | Warden Sykes is the only one who can sign off. | 赛克斯典狱长是唯一能签字授权的人 | 
| [30:34] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 | 
| [30:36] | But you got something on him. | 但你有他的把柄 | 
| [30:43] | Police, medical examiner, and inquest jury | 警察 法医还有问询陪审团 | 
| [30:45] | 杰弗里·赛克斯 典狱长 | |
| [30:47] | all came to the same conclusion — | 都得出了同样的结论… | 
| [30:49] | my guards followed all protocol that night. | 我的警卫那晚恪守了所有的规章制度 | 
| [30:52] | You can tell Lahey I said that. | 你可以把我说的这些告诉勒西 | 
| [30:53] | I’m not here for him. | 我来这不是为了他 | 
| [30:54] | Right. Think I haven’t heard he’s still sniffing around this? | 以为我不知道他还在四处打听调查这事吗 | 
| [30:57] | There’s people sniffing around you, too. | 也有人在四处调查你 | 
| [31:00] | I’ll get fired for telling you this, disbarred, | 我告诉你这事会被解雇和失去律师资格的 | 
| [31:02] | but the D.A.’s office is looking into you for corruption. | 但是地区检察官办公室在查你腐败的问题 | 
| [31:05] | That’s bull. | 胡说 | 
| [31:09] | This is Sykes. | 我是赛克斯 | 
| [31:10] | Jeff, hey. Ron Miller here. | 杰弗 我是罗恩·米勒 | 
| [31:12] | I didn’t recognize the number. | 这号码我不认识 | 
| [31:13] | Yeah, my phone died. | 我的手机没电了 | 
| [31:15] | Uh, listen, I’m calling to thank you | 听着 我是要谢谢你 | 
| [31:17] | for handling the Nate Lahey Senior transfer. | 帮忙搞定了老内特·勒西的转移 | 
| [31:21] | I’m willing to tell you about what’s coming down the line. | 我愿意告诉你现在什么情况 | 
| [31:22] | I just need you to agree. | 但我需要你同意 | 
| [31:25] | To what? | 同意什么 | 
| [31:26] | Give me all the security-cam footage | 把这一天探视室的完整监控视频 | 
| [31:28] | from your visitor’s room on this date. | 都给我 | 
| [31:38] | That judge had it out for me from the start. | 那法官从一开始就对我百般挑剔 | 
| [31:41] | Plus that argument she made about the removal of Telesco | 此外她所说的特莱斯蔻被调离这个案件 | 
| [31:43] | invalidating our claim was wrong. | 所以我们的申诉不成立完全是错的 | 
| [31:44] | Can you give me your password again? | 把你的密码再说一下 | 
| [31:45] | “Bananas47” didn’t work. | “Bananas47″进不去 | 
| [31:47] | Did you add the exclamation point? | 你加了惊叹号了吗 | 
| [31:49] | It’s the court’s jurisdiction to determine fairness | 法庭的职责就是判定使用偏颇的证词 | 
| [31:51] | in using a biased affidavit, | 是否有违公正 | 
| [31:53] | but she wouldn’t let me say that | 可她都没让我说这个 | 
| [31:55] | because she was so hell-bent on putting me in my place. | 因为她铁了心要羞辱我 | 
| [32:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [32:04] | Hacking the judge’s credit card. | 侵入法官的信用卡 | 
| [32:06] | On my computer? | 用我的电脑 | 
| [32:07] | Your plan didn’t work, so now we’re gonna do mine. | 你的计划没成功 所以现在我们要用我的 | 
| [32:09] | It’s a federal crime to hack a judge, Oliver. | 侵入法官的系统是联邦犯罪 奥利弗 | 
| [32:11] | I was reading your ethics textbook | 我在看你的道德教科书 | 
| [32:13] | and came across this thing about the appearance | 看见了这个关于法官表面上 | 
| [32:15] | of impropriety with judges. | 不当行为的内容 | 
| [32:17] | Well, you can’t reargue the same motion twice. | 同一动议不能开两次庭 | 
| [32:19] | Unless there’s new evidence. | 除非有了新的证据 | 
| [32:21] | Which there isn’t. | 可并没有啊 | 
| [32:23] | Then what do you call this? | 那你把这个叫什么 | 
| [32:27] | 察娜·辛格 12月信用卡 德尔莫尼克斯葡萄酒酒吧 127.52美元 | |
| [32:30] | Just admit you’re impressed. | 你就承认你服了吧 | 
| [32:33] | Your motion states you have newly discovered evidence. | 你的动议说你们有了新的证据 | 
| [32:36] | Or, like your husband, do you plan to | 还是像你丈夫那样 你也计划 | 
| [32:38] | waste my time here today, Mr. Hampton? | 要浪费我的时间 汉普顿先生 | 
| [32:40] | Uh, o-of course not, Your Honor. | 当然不是 法官阁下 | 
| [32:43] | Then proceed. | 那继续吧 | 
| [32:44] | Quickly. | 快点 | 
| [32:46] | As you know, I’m not a law student, | 如您所知 我不是学法律的 | 
| [32:47] | but last night, after the hearing, | 但昨晚 听证会以后 | 
| [32:49] | I was reading about how even the appearance of impropriety | 我读到哪怕是表面上看起来的不正当 | 
| [32:53] | can be just as problematic as actual impropriety. | 与实际上的不正当一样有问题 | 
| [32:59] | As previously stated, Agent Telesco’s off this case. | 如前所述 特莱斯蔻探员已经调离了本案 | 
| [33:02] | I’m not talking about Agent Telesco. | 我说的不是特莱斯蔻探员 | 
| [33:04] | I’m talking about you, Your Honor. | 我说的是您 法官阁下 | 
| [33:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 | 
| [33:07] | Let me know when it’s over. | 结束了告诉我 | 
| [33:07] | Respectfully, when you signed the warrant, | 恕我冒昧 您是在圣诞节 | 
| [33:10] | it was Christmas Day, | 签署的搜查令 | 
| [33:11] | during which you ate at Delmonicos Wine Bar. | 而当时您正在德尔莫尼克斯葡萄酒酒吧用餐 | 
| [33:14] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [33:15] | My old neighbor’s a waiter there. | 我的老邻居是那里的服务生 | 
| [33:17] | I talked to him last night. | 我昨晚跟他聊了聊 | 
| [33:18] | Signing a warrant outside the courtroom | 在法庭以外签署搜查令 | 
| [33:20] | is completely within a judge’s discretion. | 完全在法官自行决定的范畴里 | 
| [33:23] | Respectfully, how can we know | 恕我直言 我们怎么能确定 | 
| [33:25] | that you didn’t have wine with your meal? | 您吃饭的时候没有喝酒呢 | 
| [33:28] | – I didn’t. – But it’s a wine bar. | -我没喝 -但那是个葡萄酒酒吧 | 
| [33:30] | Unless I’m misinterpreting the law, | 除非是我误读了法律 | 
| [33:32] | even if you weren’t drinking at the time | 即便您在签署搜查令时 | 
| [33:33] | that you signed the warrant — | 没有喝酒 | 
| [33:34] | You’re worried about the public appearance? | 你担心的是公众形象上的问题 | 
| [33:36] | Respectfully, yes, | 恕我直言 是的 | 
| [33:38] | because according to my research, | 因为根据我的研究 | 
| [33:40] | you should be worried about the public appearance, too, | 您也要考虑公众形象的问题 | 
| [33:43] | just in case anyone even thinks | 以免有人会认为 | 
| [33:44] | that you had signed this warrant under the influence. | 您是在醉酒的情况下签署的搜查令 | 
| [33:47] | Judge, were you or were you not under the influence | 法官 您在签署搜查令时 | 
| [33:50] | at the time you signed the warrant? | 有无醉酒 | 
| [33:52] | Clearly, the answer is no. | 答案很明显的是没有 | 
| [33:53] | Yes, but you only have my word. | 正确 但是只有我的一面之词 | 
| [33:55] | You are a renowned judge in this district. | 您是本区知名的法官 | 
| [33:57] | Because I hold myself to high standards, Mr. Bordal. | 因为我对自己要求很高 波多先生 | 
| [34:01] | Mr. Hampton, I don’t often say this… | 汉普顿先生 我不常这么说… | 
| [34:04] | but well done. | 做得好 | 
| [34:05] | Your Honor, this is a District Attorney’s death | 法官阁下 我们调查的可是 | 
| [34:08] | – we’re investigating — – The only way I can expect others | -地区检察官死亡一案 -要在我的庭上 | 
| [34:10] | to hold themselves accountable in my courtroom | 要求他人都承担责任 | 
| [34:12] | is if I do it myself. | 我就必须身体力行 | 
| [34:14] | So thank you for being my teacher here today, Mr. Hampton, | 谢谢你今天在这给我上了一课 汉普顿先生 | 
| [34:17] | and for doing it so respectfully. | 也要谢谢你还能尊重我 | 
| [34:20] | Due to the potential appearance of judicial impropriety | 由于可能出现司法行为不当的情况 | 
| [34:24] | and the fact that the FBI has had ample time to download | 且联邦调查局有足够的时间下载 | 
| [34:26] | the necessary files, | 必要的文件 | 
| [34:28] | I hereby vacate the warrant | 我特此撤销搜查令 | 
| [34:30] | and order the immediate return of Mr. Hampton’s computer. | 命令立即归还汉普顿先生的电脑 | 
| [34:35] | Oliver for the win! | 奥利弗赢了 | 
| [34:37] | How did you get it back? | 你怎么把电脑拿回来的 | 
| [34:38] | Apparently, Oliver’s charm works on judges | 显而易见 奥利弗把法官迷住了 | 
| [34:41] | just as well as it does on me. | 就像他迷住我一样 | 
| [34:43] | – It’s the dimples. – Don’t get too excited. | -我的酒窝确实迷人 -别太高兴了 | 
| [34:44] | I have to make sure they didn’t get past my firewalls. | 我必须确保他们没有越过我的防火墙 | 
| [34:53] | Researching ways to kill off Gabriel? | 你这是在研究如何杀死加布里尔吗 | 
| [34:56] | What? | 你说什么 | 
| [34:57] | Whatever that was last night looked pretty intense. | 不管昨晚发生了什么 看起来都很紧张 | 
| [35:02] | He’s just an idiot. | 他就是个白痴 | 
| [35:03] | Or you had feelings for him and you know you shouldn’t? | 或是你明知道不行还是对他有了感情 | 
| [35:06] | No. | 不是这样 | 
| [35:07] | You sure? Our secret. | 你确定吗 这是我们俩的秘密 | 
| [35:11] | He won’t shut up about Sam or my birth parents. | 他一直不停地提起山姆和我的亲生父母 | 
| [35:14] | Wait, uh, back to Sam? | 等等 说回山姆 | 
| [35:16] | Of course he doesn’t believe Wes did it. | 他当然不会相信是韦斯干的 | 
| [35:18] | Why would he? | 他为什么要相信呢 | 
| [35:19] | And if that weren’t bad enough, | 如果这还不够糟糕的话 | 
| [35:22] | he got in my head about finding my birth parents. | 我被他说动了 我想找到我的亲生父母 | 
| [35:27] | Okay, but, uh… | 好吧 但是 | 
| [35:28] | I thought you always said you’d never want to find them? | 我记得你总是说你不想找到他们 | 
| [35:31] | I didn’t. | 我本来确实不想找 | 
| [35:34] | But Gabriel keeps making me feel like, if I don’t, | 但加布里尔总让我觉得 如果我不这样 | 
| [35:37] | then I’m never gonna feel whole or something. | 我就永远不会是个完整的人 | 
| [35:40] | And now here I am, filling out this stupid form | 于是我现在来填这张破表格了 | 
| [35:43] | and hating myself for it. | 而且还为此痛恨自己 | 
| [35:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [35:47] | So… | 那么 | 
| [35:49] | You’re already whole. | 你已经是个完整的人了 | 
| [35:50] | You’re like the wholest woman I’ve ever met. | 你简直是我见过的最完整的人 | 
| [35:55] | Then why do I feel like I need to do this? | 那我为什么觉得我需要这么做 | 
| [35:58] | For the…same reason I called my mom. | 和我给我妈妈打电话出于同一个原因 | 
| [36:03] | You called your mom? | 你给她打过电话了 | 
| [36:04] | Yeah. On Christmas, after Pam was all, | 是啊 在圣诞节帕姆不停地问 | 
| [36:08] | “Where are your parents?” | “你们爸妈呢”之后 | 
| [36:12] | Still no call back, by the way, which hurts, | 她还有没有回我 这真的挺伤人的 | 
| [36:14] | but, uh… that’s not my point. | 但这不是重点 | 
| [36:16] | What is? | 那什么是重点 | 
| [36:18] | Our lives suck. | 我们的生活糟透了 | 
| [36:22] | Like, everything’s always falling apart around us. | 我们周围的一切总是分崩离析 | 
| [36:26] | So, yeah… | 所以 是啊 | 
| [36:29] | …we want our mommy or our daddy | 我们想要妈妈或爸爸 | 
| [36:32] | to tell us everything’s gonna be okay. | 来告诉我们一切都会好起来的 | 
| [36:35] | I mean, it’s actually pretty damn understandable. | 我是说 实际上这是可以理解的 | 
| [36:41] | I miss us. | 我想念我们那时候 | 
| [36:44] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [36:51] | Michaela, Asher, get in here! | 米凯拉 亚设 快来 | 
| [36:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [36:56] | My laptop has a program that takes a picture | 我的笔记本电脑里有个摄像程序 | 
| [36:58] | of anyone who tries to access my encrypted files. | 会拍下任何试图访问我的加密文件的人 | 
| [37:01] | Look. | 快看 | 
| [37:03] | Of course Telesco was gonna try and snoop. | 毫无疑问特莱斯蔻肯定会偷窥的 | 
| [37:05] | Look at the background. | 我是让你们看后面 | 
| [37:12] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 | 
| [37:13] | They know about Sam, Rebecca… | 他们知道山姆 丽贝卡 | 
| [37:15] | Sinclair. | 还有辛克莱尔的事 | 
| [37:17] | They know everything. | 他们什么都知道 | 
| [37:23] | Are you still there? | 你还在吗 | 
| [37:24] | Yes. It’s okay. | 还在 没事的 | 
| [37:25] | Of course it’s not okay. | 怎么可能没事 | 
| [37:27] | Listen, we’d be in jail right now | 听着 如果他们有确凿证据的话 | 
| [37:28] | if they had any real proof. | 我们现在就该在监狱里了 | 
| [37:30] | Shouldn’t we not be talking about this on the phone? | 我们应该在电话里谈这事吗 | 
| [37:32] | Or getting out of the country? | 应该逃离这个国家才对 | 
| [37:33] | Toronto’s under eight hours. | 到多伦多的路程不到八小时 | 
| [37:34] | Canada’s not far enough. | 加拿大不够远 | 
| [37:35] | You need money to be a fugitive. | 你要当逃犯首先得有钱 | 
| [37:36] | AK has money. | 基廷有钱 | 
| [37:37] | And the $64,000 clinic prize, | 还有法律中心六万四千美元奖金 | 
| [37:39] | she can give to one of you. | 可以给你们中的一个 | 
| [37:42] | Who is that? | 谁在敲门 | 
| [37:43] | Don’t do anything till I call back. | 在我回电话之前什么都别做 | 
| [37:51] | – What are you doing? – You want me to be real? | -你这是干什么 -你不是让我说实话吗 | 
| [37:52] | Then you be real with me. | 那你先跟我说实话 | 
| [37:53] | We’re done. There’s no need to drag this out. | 没什么好说的 没必要再扯这事 | 
| [37:55] | I didn’t kill that man, Annalise! | 他不是我杀的 安娜丽丝 | 
| [38:03] | You know what? I want you out of my home. | 告诉你 赶紧离开我家 | 
| [38:05] | No, not until you accuse me to my face. | 我不会离开的 除非你当面指控我 | 
| [38:06] | Whoever told you that is trying to get between us. | 不管这是谁告诉你的 他是在挑拨离间 | 
| [38:09] | You and Tegan told me! | 你和泰根告诉我的 | 
| [38:11] | C&G has had a bug in | 心宿二那事之后 | 
| [38:12] | Tegan’s office since Antares. | 律所在泰根办公室里装了个窃听器 | 
| [38:14] | I went and listened to it after our dinner. | 晚饭后我去听了 | 
| [38:15] | Emmett had Nate Senior killed, Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 埃米特杀了内特 | 
| [38:17] | I got a copy of his phone records. | 我弄了份他的通话记录 | 
| [38:19] | Emmett’s guilty. | 埃米特有罪 | 
| [38:20] | You’re too smart to believe | 你太聪明了 | 
| [38:21] | anything the Governor told you. | 不应该相信州长的话 | 
| [38:23] | Of course she’s not calling us back. | 她当然不会给我们回电话 | 
| [38:25] | Yeah, because she’s on a plane to Dubai. | 是啊 因为她在飞往迪拜的飞机上 | 
| [38:26] | Look, I got about a grand in my checking account. | 我的账户里大概有一千 | 
| [38:28] | Maybe if we pool all our money together, we can go, too. | 如果我们把钱凑一凑 也许也能去 | 
| [38:30] | Or we just go to the FBI, all negotiate immunity. | 或者我们直接去联调局 协商豁免权的事 | 
| [38:41] | What is this? | 什么事 | 
| [38:42] | I’m here as a friend. | 我是以朋友的身份来的 | 
| [38:43] | Since when? | 你什么时候是朋友了 | 
| [38:46] | I’ll tell you who killed your father. | 我会告诉你谁杀了你父亲 | 
| [38:48] | You just need to return the favor. | 你只需要帮我个忙 | 
| [38:50] | It’s right there. | 都在这里了 | 
| [38:52] | The night Nate Senior was shot, you called Paula Gladden. | 老内特中枪那晚 你打给了波拉·格拉登 | 
| [38:55] | – I don’t know who that is. – The guard who lied | -我不知道那是谁 -撒谎说 | 
| [38:56] | about Nate Senior reaching for her gun! | 老内特抢她的枪的那个警卫 | 
| [38:58] | I never made a call. T-This is all fake. | 我没打过电话 这都是伪造的 | 
| [39:01] | – Says you. – Th– Why in the hell would I kill Nate’s father?! | -随你说 -我为什么要杀死内特的爸爸 | 
| [39:03] | I quit, humiliated you. | 我辞职了 羞辱了你 | 
| [39:05] | But that’s not motive to murder a man! | 但是不足以让我杀人 | 
| [39:06] | Then why did you visit him in prison? | 那你为什么要去监狱里看他 | 
| [39:08] | – Who? – Nate Senior. | -谁 -老内特 | 
| [39:09] | There’s a photo of you meeting with him. | 有你去看他的照片 | 
| [39:10] | Or are you gonna lie about that, too? | 难道你连这都要撒谎吗 | 
| [39:15] | We’re gonna be here all night. | 我们要在这里一整晚了 | 
| [39:17] | I’m gonna lose my job for this footage, | 我会因为这录像丢饭碗的 | 
| [39:18] | so go somewhere else if you’re gonna be all negative. | 如果你这么悲观 就赶紧上别处去吧 | 
| [39:20] | There he is. | 他来了 | 
| [39:24] | You’re playing yourself, Annalise. | 你这是在毁你自己 安娜丽丝 | 
| [39:25] | I was genuinely happy | 我昨天晚上 | 
| [39:27] | when I was getting ready for our dinner last night. | 准备和你共进晚餐时真的很开心 | 
| [39:28] | I felt alive, because finally | 我觉得我有活力 因为 | 
| [39:30] | I was doing something I wanted to do. | 我终于能做我自己想做的事了 | 
| [39:31] | I was going on a date with a brilliant, beautiful woman | 我要和一个美丽 聪明的女人约会了 | 
| [39:34] | that I felt lucky to be seen with. | 能和这样的女人在一起真的很幸运 | 
| [39:35] | But for you, the whole night was just a game. | 但是对你来说 昨晚只是一场游戏 | 
| [39:37] | No, it was a game to you, | 不 对你来说才是游戏 | 
| [39:38] | some last-ditch effort to make me feel sorry for you. | 是你孤注一掷想要让我同情你 | 
| [39:40] | No, I feel sorry for you | 不 我同情你 | 
| [39:41] | because you can’t even recognize a good man | 因为就算有一个好人站在你面前 | 
| [39:43] | when he’s standing in front of you. | 你也浑然不知 | 
| [39:44] | And you think that’s you? | 你觉得你是好人吗 | 
| [39:45] | Your first instinct is to believe the worst in people. | 你的第一直觉是相信人性本恶 | 
| [39:47] | You know nothing about me. | 你根本不了解我 | 
| [39:48] | Was it your husband? Was it he who broke you? | 是你丈夫吗 是他让你破碎成这样吗 | 
| [39:54] | FBI? | 是联调局吗 | 
| [39:56] | Here we go. | 我开门了 | 
| [40:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [40:04] | Package for Laurel Castillo. | 劳拉·卡斯蒂洛的包裹 | 
| [40:08] | That’s me. | 是我 | 
| [40:14] | You want to talk about broken? | 你想谈破碎 | 
| [40:15] | Why the hell were you so scared of me | 你为什么一见到我 | 
| [40:17] | the second that you met me? | 就这么害怕我 | 
| [40:18] | I could smell it off of you. | 我能感觉出来 | 
| [40:19] | It’s why I never respected you. | 所以我从来就不尊重你 | 
| [40:20] | Ah, you don’t respect anyone but yourself! | 你只尊重你自己 | 
| [40:21] | You let fear control your whole life — | 你让恐惧掌控了你的人生 | 
| [40:23] | fear of losing status, losing face. | 害怕失去地位 失去脸面 | 
| [40:25] | Oh, and you’re just so strong, right? | 你就那么强大 对吧 | 
| [40:27] | At least I don’t hide behind the color of my skin. | 至少我不躲在我的肤色后面 | 
| [40:29] | – No, you’re hiding in your anger. – No, that’s you | -不 你躲在愤怒中 -不 那是你 | 
| [40:31] | hiding behind your white-boy privilege. | 躲在你的白人特权后 | 
| [40:32] | You’d rather sit behind a desk | 你宁愿坐在办公桌后 | 
| [40:33] | than to actually make a choice that would cost you something. | 也不想做出会让你有所损失的选择 | 
| [40:35] | Trust me, just knowing you has cost me. | 相信我 认识你就让我损失够大了 | 
| [40:36] | So of course I’m gonna believe that you killed Nate Senior! | 我当然会相信是你杀了老内特 | 
| [40:39] | Anything to hold on to every pathetic crumb | 你为了守住你生来就享有的那些可悲的东西 | 
| [40:41] | you think is your birthright! | 可以不惜一切代价 | 
| [40:43] | But you know what? Game over! | 但是你知道吗 游戏结束了 | 
| [40:46] | The world doesn’t belong to you and your good old boys anymore! | 这个世界不再属于你和你的那些老伙计们了 | 
| [40:48] | It belongs to me! | 这世界属于我 | 
| [40:52] | Turn around, jackass. | 转过头来 混蛋 | 
| [40:55] | Patience. | 耐心点 | 
| [40:59] | There. | 起来了 | 
| [41:10] | Who is that? | 那是谁 | 
| [41:12] | Never seen him before. | 没见过 | 
| [41:15] | I have. | 我见过 | 
| [41:17] | It’s the same size box that the baptism gown came in. | 洗礼袍就是装在这么大的盒子里送过来的 | 
| [41:21] | Then it must be from your mother. | 那肯定是你妈妈寄的 | 
| [41:23] | A Christmas present for Christopher? | 给克里斯多弗的圣诞礼物 | 
| [41:25] | Maybe money we can all run away with? | 也许是我们能用来逃跑的钱 | 
| [41:26] | Everyone, stop talking. | 所有人都别说话 | 
| [41:46] | Laurel. | 劳拉 | 
| [41:49] | Is that… | 那是… | 
| [41:54] | My mother. | 我妈妈 | 
| [41:58] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [42:00] | Emmett’s not the lawyer in the photo. | 照片里的律师不是埃米特 | 
| [42:03] | Who is it? | 那是谁 | 
| [42:10] | Xavier Castillo. | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 | 
| [42:13] | Laurel’s brother. | 劳拉的哥哥 |