时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | But first, give us help to close one of ours. | 但首先 你得帮我们了结我们的一个案子 |
[00:04] | What case? Annalise Keating. | -什么案子 -安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[00:06] | We have a dead informant on our hands, Michaela. | 我们有一个线人死了 米凯拉 |
[00:08] | I can’t stop! | 我停不下来了 |
[00:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:12] | It’s called a subperiosteal hematoma. | 是骨膜下血肿 |
[00:14] | I love you, Bon. You hear me? | 我爱你 邦 你听到了吗 |
[00:15] | You’re my whole damn life. | 你就是我的生命 |
[00:17] | Who ordered you to kill that man?! | 谁命令你杀掉那个男人 |
[00:19] | Okay! | 好了 |
[00:19] | Xavier Castillo. | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[00:21] | What are my options? | 我有什么选择 |
[00:22] | We ask for a continuance | 我们申请延期 |
[00:24] | to investigate the Governor’s involvement. | 调查州长在其中扮演的角色 |
[00:25] | Deceased D.A. Ronald Miller | 已故罗纳德·米勒检察官 |
[00:27] | tried to stop the shooting from happening | 曾试图更改勒西先生的转移时间 |
[00:29] | by moving up Mr. Lahey’s transfer time… | 从而阻止枪击的发生 |
[00:31] | You and Annalise? | 你和安娜丽丝干的 |
[00:32] | Get out now. | 出去 |
[00:34] | Who can tell me what you all missed? | 谁能告诉我 你们都遗漏了什么 |
[00:36] | Fine. Hint. The Queen did it. | 好吧 提示 是皇后干的 |
[00:38] | There’s no body! | 没有尸体 |
[00:38] | She faked her death and framed Snow White. | 她伪造了她的死亡 嫁祸给白雪公主 |
[00:47] | I can’t find my keys. | 我找不到钥匙了 |
[00:49] | They’re in your hands. | 就在你手里 |
[00:50] | Hello? Is the FBI in there? | 有人吗 联调局在吗 |
[00:51] | That joke wasn’t funny the first time. | 这玩笑一点都不好笑 |
[00:55] | Everyone chug. | 都喝点 |
[00:58] | Why do we want this feeling to end? | 为什么要结束这种感觉 |
[01:00] | I just want to feel normal. | 我只想感觉正常点 |
[01:03] | FBI? | 联调局的电话 |
[01:05] | Unh-unh. Unknown caller. | 未知号码 |
[01:06] | Maybe it’s Peyton ready for Round 2. | 也许是佩顿准备打第二轮 |
[01:09] | She’s lucky I didn’t knock out her fake teeth. | 我没打掉她满嘴牙齿她就该笑了 |
[01:12] | Only ’cause I stopped you. | 那是因为我阻止了你 |
[01:14] | Can we talk about what happened right after that? | 我们能谈谈后面发生的事吗 |
[01:16] | – No. – Why don’t you just say “Yes”? | -不行 -你怎么没说我愿意 |
[01:17] | I’m high, not insane. | 我是嗑大了 不是疯了 |
[01:19] | Ouch. | 好惨 |
[01:22] | Now they’re FaceTiming me. | 又打来视频了 |
[01:26] | 视频通话 未知号码 | |
[01:27] | I’m just gonna answer. | 我接了 |
[01:28] | No, don’t. | 别接 |
[01:29] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[01:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:32] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[01:33] | It’s me, Michaela. | 是我 米凯拉 |
[01:35] | – Laurel? – Oh, my God. | -劳拉 -上帝啊 |
[01:37] | A-A-Are we hallucinating? | 我们这是幻觉了吗 |
[01:39] | Just — Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[01:41] | Are you the mole? | 你是内鬼吗 |
[01:41] | No! It wasn’t me, I swear. | 不 不是我 我发誓 |
[01:43] | I would never turn you guys in, okay? | 我绝对不会背叛你们 |
[01:45] | But, obviously, someone else did. | 但是肯定有人这么干了 |
[01:55] | So, we hitting up that 3L party later, or what? | 所以你去不去3年级生的派对 |
[01:57] | The party’s graduates only. | 只有毕业生能去 |
[01:59] | But if you’re nice, I’ll let you take me… | 如果你表现好 我可以让你带我 |
[02:02] | “Let me”? | 让我 |
[02:04] | You know that party’s not worth going to unless I’m with you. | 没有你我可不会去那破派对 |
[02:09] | I hate all these people. | 我讨厌这些人 |
[02:10] | You’re just now realizing that? | 你刚发现 |
[02:11] | We’re smarter, prettier. | 我们更聪明 更漂亮 |
[02:12] | It’s not fair that they took all the jobs that we deserve. | 他们却把工作都抢走了 不公平 |
[02:14] | At least we all have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此 |
[02:18] | Take your seats. | 都坐下 |
[02:22] | You’re all wondering why I called you here today. | 你们肯定在想我为什么今天把你们叫来 |
[02:25] | You passed your final exam. Tomorrow, you graduate. | 你们通过了考试 明天就毕业了 |
[02:28] | But I had to say something before we part ways for good. | 但是在我们彻底告别之前我有话要说 |
[02:32] | I know that you all ask yourselves | 我知道你们都在想 |
[02:35] | why I’m still here, teaching, | 为什么即使最近这三年 |
[02:37] | considering the hot mess my life has been | 我的生活上出现了种种问题 |
[02:41] | the last three years. | 我却还在这里教书 |
[02:45] | Well, the answer is simple — you. | 答案很简单 你们 |
[02:51] | No one should be falsely accused of crimes they didn’t commit. | 没人应为他们没有犯下的罪行而遭到指控 |
[02:56] | But it happens to people far worse off than me. | 但却真实发生在比我更惨之人的身上 |
[03:00] | And here’s where you come in. | 而这时就需要你们了 |
[03:03] | I teach so that some of you will make sure | 我教书是寄希望于你们中有人 |
[03:07] | that the justice system lives up to its name. | 能确保司法系统公平的运行 |
[03:12] | Even though I know that most of you will sell out | 虽然我知道你们大多数人会出卖灵魂 |
[03:14] | and go corporate, | 去大公司法务部工作 |
[03:16] | some of you — the brave ones — will forge your own path, | 而你们中的勇敢之士将铸就自己脚下的路 |
[03:22] | a path that doesn’t put money or greed or glory first, | 这条路上位于首位的不是金钱 贪婪或荣耀 |
[03:27] | but your clients. | 而是你们的委托人 |
[03:29] | So, think hard about who you want to be, | 所以请花时间想想你们想成为什么样的人 |
[03:31] | because, in 24 hours, you graduate, | 因为24小时后你们将毕业 |
[03:33] | and you’ll be free of me… | 将不会再见到我 |
[03:36] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[03:38] | …free from Middleton… | 不用再来米德尔顿 |
[03:41] | I need help in here! | 谁来帮帮我 |
[03:42] | …free from your families. | 不用再顾及你们的家人 |
[03:45] | Asher… | 亚设 |
[03:47] | So, whoever you decide to be, make yourself proud. | 不管你想成为什么人 要为你自己骄傲 |
[04:09] | – That was a drunk speech. – Yeah. | -她那是喝多了说的话 -是啊 |
[04:10] | That was a “Get lost and be nothing like me | 那是”快滚吧别学我 |
[04:12] | because my life’s a huge disaster” Speech. | 因为我的生活一团糟”而说的话 |
[04:14] | Annalise gave a speech? | 安娜丽丝说什么了 |
[04:16] | Yeah. She basically told us to go out into the world | 是啊 简单来说她让我们去外面的世界 |
[04:17] | and be good people. | 做个好人 |
[04:19] | So, it was a drunk speech. | 所以她当时喝醉了 |
[04:20] | Uh, on that note, I have gifts. | 说到这 我有礼物给你们 |
[04:23] | Ooh! Tiny puppies? | 小小狗 |
[04:24] | No. It’s better. | 不 比那更好 |
[04:25] | Open up. | 打开 |
[04:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:30] | Are we taking a cooking class, Oli? | 我们要上厨艺课吗 奥利 |
[04:32] | – They’re shrooms. – They’re psilocybin mushrooms | -是蘑菇 -这是致幻菇 |
[04:34] | that can heal psychic wounds — | 可以治疗心病 |
[04:36] | you know, like, from the past 3 years. | 比如这三年来的心病 |
[04:38] | Or unlock all of the deeds | 或者泄露 |
[04:39] | that we’ve worked very hard to bury. | 我们努力隐藏的所有事情 |
[04:41] | Okay, which is it? | 哪件事 |
[04:42] | Asher’s wrong. I’m right. | 亚设错了 我对了 |
[04:43] | Come on. It’ll be fun…gi. | 来吧 吃菇很有趣 |
[04:46] | We’re supposed to meet my mom for dinner soon. | 我妈马上过来跟我们一起吃饭了 |
[04:48] | I texted her and told her I was taking you out for dinner, | 我发了短信告诉她我带你出去吃饭 |
[04:51] | and she should just meet us here tomorrow before the ceremony. | 让她明天在典礼前过来找我们 |
[04:53] | Are we doing this or what? | 到底吃不吃 |
[04:56] | Screw it. Yeah, what the hell? | 管他的 吃了又怎样 |
[04:58] | Bon voyage. | 致幻愉快 |
[05:05] | – Where are you off to? – The Dean’s graduation party. | -你准备去哪 -系里的毕业晚会 |
[05:07] | You taking the new guy? | 带新男友去吗 |
[05:08] | – What do you want, Frank? – What do you think? | -你想怎样 弗兰克 -你觉得呢 |
[05:10] | She hasn’t returned my phone calls, either. | 她也没回我电话 |
[05:13] | And Nate? You two talk yet? | 内特呢 你俩谈过了吗 |
[05:14] | – Nope. – That doesn’t worry you? | -没 -你不担心吗 |
[05:16] | He gets to be angry. | 他有理由生气 |
[05:18] | He hasn’t been to his apartment in a week. | 他已经一周没回自己公寓了 |
[05:20] | Well, maybe he’s with Laurel. | 也许他跟劳拉一起 |
[05:21] | Which ones? | 穿哪双 |
[05:24] | Promise me this isn’t all about breaking up me and Bonnie. | 向我保证这不是为了拆散我跟邦尼 |
[05:26] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[05:29] | I deserve love, Annalise, like everyone else. | 我和其他人一样值得拥有爱情 安娜丽丝 |
[05:32] | Bonnie deserves love. | 邦尼才值得拥有爱情 |
[05:34] | Whether it’s with you isn’t up to you or me. | 是不是跟你一起 我俩说了不算 |
[05:40] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:41] | I told you — the Dean’s graduation party. | 我说了 系里的毕业晚会 |
[05:43] | I mean, why the suitcase? | 为什么打包行李 |
[05:47] | I’m flying to my mother’s after graduation tomorrow. | 明天毕业典礼后我飞去找我妈 |
[06:09] | 弗兰克 我爱你 | |
[06:10] | 弗兰克 邦尼 拜托回电话 我得见你 我能过去吗 我想你 拜托回电话 我爱你 | |
[06:22] | This is Nate Lahey. | 我是内特·勒西 |
[06:23] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[06:29] | You sign this continuance, | 你签了这份延期书 |
[06:30] | and the judge will delay the civil suit | 法官会把民事诉讼推迟到 |
[06:32] | until after the criminal trial. | 刑事审判结束后 |
[06:34] | Xavier or the Governor’s criminal trial? | 沙维尔还是州长的刑事审判 |
[06:36] | Right now, the A.G.’s still focused on Xavier. | 目前 检察长仍主要关注沙维尔 |
[06:38] | Then, why hasn’t he been arrested? | 那他为什么还没被捕 |
[06:41] | I thought maybe that was because of you. | 我觉得可能是因为你 |
[06:45] | You’ve been MIA a week. | 你消失了一周 |
[06:47] | You didn’t make a visit to Xavier? | 你没去见沙维尔吧 |
[06:48] | Put him in a hole in some woods? | 把他扔到树林中的洞里 |
[06:49] | That’s why I left town — so I wouldn’t do that. | 所以我才出城了 避免那样做 |
[06:57] | The arrest warrant should come down soon. | 逮捕令马上就下来了 |
[07:00] | The A.G.’s just finalizing the evidence. | 检察长在核实最终的证据 |
[07:05] | Nate? | 内特 |
[07:08] | Call Annalise, at least to hear her side. | 打给安娜丽丝 至少听听她的说法 |
[07:13] | She got under your skin good, huh? | 你倒是挺相信她的 |
[07:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:18] | Watch your back. | 小心点 |
[07:26] | …and kind of round out the whole experience | 通过这整份食物 我们算是 |
[07:27] | of what we did with urban foraging, by a full dish. | 完成了城市觅食的整个体验 |
[07:30] | – We’re going to take a warm pan here… – Should we be concerned? | -我们拿一口热锅 -我们该担心吗 |
[07:32] | – and butter again. – No. He’s just a lightweight. | -再放黄油 -不 他只是迷幻了 |
[07:34] | – Here are my fiddlehead ferns… – Oliver, are you okay? | -这是蕨菜 -奥利弗 你没事吧 |
[07:35] | I fasted all day in preparation. | 我断食了整天以做准备 |
[07:38] | Maybe that’s why you’re not feeling anything yet. | 也许你们正是因为没断食才没什么感觉 |
[07:40] | I don’t think I want to feel what you’re feeling. | 我觉得我不想有你那种感觉 |
[07:42] | – Oh, yes, you do. – …that’s gonna become | -你会想的 -这就成了 |
[07:44] | our fiddlehead fern bacon vinaigrette. | 蕨菜培根油醋汁 |
[07:46] | And then we’ll poach some eggs after the break. | 过一会儿 再水煮几颗蛋 |
[07:48] | Tonight on Channel 14’s news, | 今晚的十四台新闻 |
[07:50] | a murder conspiracy rocks Middleton University. | 一起密谋谋杀案震惊了米德尔顿大学 |
[07:53] | At the center is famed Supreme Court Attorney | 中心人物是著名的最高法院律师 |
[07:55] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[07:56] | More on that and your local Philadelphia news | 详细报道及更多费城本地新闻 |
[07:59] | 11:00 P.M. Tonight. | 尽在今晚十一点 |
[08:06] | These are the times I feel really bad for you. | 这种时候我就很为你可惜 |
[08:08] | Why? Because of the people I have to work with? | 为什么 因为我得跟这些人同事 |
[08:11] | Because you don’t drink. | 因为你不喝酒 |
[08:12] | It’s still early. | 还早呢 |
[08:14] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[08:15] | Please introduce me to your lovely friend. | 把我介绍给你可爱的朋友吧 |
[08:17] | She’s gay, Rufus. | 她是同性恋 鲁弗斯 |
[08:19] | Oh. Are you two…? | 那你们俩 |
[08:20] | Married and thinking about buying a camper? | 已婚并且想三人行 |
[08:23] | Very much so. | 倒是想呢 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry. Did I say something wrong? | 抱歉 我说错话了吗 |
[08:26] | Always. | 就没对过 |
[08:27] | This is Tegan Price, my boss from Caplan & Gold. | 这位是泰根·普赖斯 我律所的上司 |
[08:30] | So you’re the one to blame? | 原来罪魁祸首是你 |
[08:32] | You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得把话说清楚 |
[08:34] | Annalise here hasn’t signed her new contract with Middleton. | 安娜丽丝还没跟米德尔顿大学续签合同 |
[08:38] | You going full-time at C&G? | 你要在律所做全职吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah. Are you? | 是啊 你来吗 |
[08:41] | I’m not talking work tonight. | 我今晚不谈工作 |
[08:44] | Okay, I get you not wanting to work with that man, but… | 好吧 我懂你不想跟那个男人同事 但 |
[08:47] | No, listen, I don’t know what I’m gonna do next year. | 不 听着 我不知道我明年要干什么 |
[08:50] | You mean at Middleton? | 你是说米德尔顿 |
[08:52] | Not C&G? | 不是律所吧 |
[08:53] | Annalise, if you’re about to quit on me — | 安娜丽丝 如果你想离开我 |
[08:55] | My mother’s sick. | 我妈病了 |
[08:56] | And every day I’m not there, I lose more of her. | 没在家一天 陪她的日子就少一天 |
[08:59] | So if you want a leave of absence, I’ll sign off on it. | 如果你想请假 我会同意的 |
[09:01] | Listen, I don’t want to talk about this tonight, please. | 我今晚不想谈这个 拜托 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 行 |
[09:05] | But I got a firm to manage. | 但我要管理公司 |
[09:06] | That’s why they call me the managing partner… | 所以我才是管理合伙人 |
[09:08] | …and some other names | 和其他头衔 |
[09:09] | I don’t care to know about. | 我根本都不想知道 |
[09:14] | Damn stiffs got nothing better to gossip about | 这帮无聊的人找不到比我是同性恋 |
[09:16] | than me being a lesbian? | 更好的事情去八卦吗 |
[09:18] | I doubt they’re gossiping about you. | 恐怕他们不是在八卦你的事 |
[09:21] | Attorney Annalise Keating | 安娜丽丝·基廷律师 |
[09:22] | is under criminal investigation once again. | 再次受到刑事调查 |
[09:25] | An unknown source has come forward, | 身份不明人士站出来 |
[09:27] | causing the FBI to open several closed murder cases. | 使得联调局开启数桩本已结案的谋杀案件 |
[09:31] | The informant has allegedly provided new details | 据信线人为一个名为”篝火行动”的调查 |
[09:34] | about an investigation called “Operation Bonfire.” | 提供了新的细节 |
[09:37] | The name refers to the bonfire | 行动名来源于 |
[09:39] | the Middleton University football team held | 基廷女士丈夫山姆·基廷遇害当晚 |
[09:41] | on the night of the murder of Ms. Keating’s husband, | 米德尔顿大学橄榄球队举行的 |
[09:44] | Sam Keating. | 篝火晚会 |
[09:46] | Sources say the FBI now believes that Wes Gibbins | 知情人说联调局现在相信韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[09:49] | did not act alone in Mr. Keating’s murder. | 并非独自谋杀了基廷先生 |
[09:52] | Neither the FBI nor Ms. Keating have responded to our requests | 联调局及基廷女士均未对我们发表评论的要求 |
[09:53] | 突发新闻 教授身陷谋杀阴谋 | |
[09:55] | for a statement. | 予以回应 |
[09:56] | We’ll keep you updated on any arrests made in this case. | 我们会及时通报围绕本案进行的任何逮捕行动 |
[10:05] | This is the Xavier-Governor tag team. | 这是沙维尔-州长的联手 |
[10:07] | They leaked some stale-ass rumors to the news | 他们给媒体透露点陈芝麻烂谷子的谣言 |
[10:09] | – to hit back at you. – Where’s my damn car? | -来反击你 -我的车呢 |
[10:11] | And that “Anonymous source”? Made up. | 那个”身份不明人士” 编的 |
[10:13] | Otherwise, the FBI would’ve arrested you by now. | 否则 联调局现在就已经逮捕你了 |
[10:15] | And I dare them to try. | 我倒要看看他们敢吗 |
[10:16] | I’ll be right there, guns-blazing… | 我会站在那 火力全开地… |
[10:22] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[10:25] | I used to live here. | 我以前住在这 |
[10:30] | I never collected the insurance money. | 我一直都没领保险金 |
[10:31] | Sam’s sister has it locked up in court. | 山姆的姐姐让法院冻结了那笔钱 |
[10:34] | You think she’s the informant? | 你觉得线人是她 |
[10:41] | I should’ve left a long time ago. | 我真应该早早离开这 |
[10:43] | What does that mean? You’re leaving right now? | 你什么意思 你要离开了吗 |
[10:46] | You can’t find her? | 你找不到她 |
[10:47] | – She went to the Dean’s party. – Or she took off. | -她去参加系晚会了 -或者是跑路了 |
[10:49] | Annalise is the one with her name spread all over the news. | 新闻里报道的是安娜丽丝的名字 |
[10:51] | If anyone gets to panic here, it’s her. | 如果有人会吓坏的话 应该是她 |
[10:54] | How do we know she’s not the informant? | 我们怎么知道她不是告密的人呢 |
[10:55] | Shut the hell up. | 你别胡说了 |
[10:56] | She gave a cheesy goodbye speech this morning. | 她今早说了那通做作的话 |
[10:58] | This could be anyone. Xavier’s making crap up. | 谁都有可能 沙维尔编出来的 |
[11:00] | Gabriel? | 加布里尔 |
[11:01] | One of you? | 你们中的人 |
[11:01] | It’s obvious who it is. | 是谁很明显啊 |
[11:04] | Laurel. | 是劳拉 |
[11:09] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry, | 真抱歉 |
[11:13] | I know it’s not funny. | 我知道这不好笑 |
[11:15] | What’s wrong with him? | 他什么毛病 |
[11:16] | He took mushrooms. | 他吃了致幻蘑菇 |
[11:17] | We all did. | 我们都吃了 |
[11:18] | Morons. | 笨蛋 |
[11:19] | They’re not working on the rest of us. | 对我们其他人都无效 |
[11:21] | Not true. | 不对 |
[11:23] | I think the panic sped up my digestion, | 我觉得惊吓让我的消化加速了 |
[11:25] | and, yeah, it’s working. | 而且它发作了 |
[11:27] | And I don’t like it. I don’t like it at all. | 我不喜欢 一点都不喜欢 |
[11:29] | I hate you, Oliver. | 我恨你 奥利弗 |
[11:37] | Find out whatever you can on Gabriel. | 你去尽力搜集加布里尔的情况 |
[11:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:41] | We’re not doing this here. | 这不是地方 |
[11:42] | I was being selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[11:45] | You were strong enough to know the truth. | 你很坚强 应该告诉你真相的 |
[11:47] | But I didn’t want to risk losing you. | 但我不想冒失去你的风险 |
[11:49] | So I did what was best for me. | 所以我就做了对自己最有利的事 |
[11:53] | I don’t want you to forgive me. | 我不想让你原谅我 |
[11:55] | But I do want you to know, no matter what happens, | 但我想告诉你 不管发生了什么 |
[12:00] | I’ll die loving you. | 我对你的爱至死不渝 |
[12:12] | Gabriel. | 加布里尔 |
[12:14] | That’s your job right now. | 眼下那是你的任务 |
[12:37] | I take it you saw the news. | 我想你看过新闻了 |
[13:02] | VIP Results. Good evening. | 贵宾诉求 晚上好 |
[13:17] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[13:19] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[13:27] | Come on. Let me in. | 行了 让我进去 |
[13:33] | Get out of the closet, Oliver. | 从柜子里出来 奥利弗 |
[13:34] | And, no, I’m not making a very obvious gay joke. | 而且 我这不是在说什么出柜的同志笑话 |
[13:36] | Okay, some crazy guy on the Internet says | 互联网上有疯子说 |
[13:38] | that sugar might speed up the high. | 糖可能会加速致幻 |
[13:39] | Cookies, OJ… | 饼干啊 橙汁啊… |
[13:41] | Are we sure we don’t want to savor this experience? | 我们为什么不好好感受这体验 |
[13:43] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[13:44] | Laurel’s mittens. I always coveted them. | 劳拉的连指手套 我一直都挺垂涎的 |
[13:45] | They’re so soft. | 它们好软 |
[13:47] | I’ve made an executive decision. | 我做了个最高决定 |
[13:48] | We are going out and staying out until the ceremony. | 我们要去外面一直待到典礼开始 |
[13:50] | – Yes! – No. | -好 -不 |
[13:51] | No, given everyone’s state, no. | 不 看看大家的状态 不行 |
[13:52] | There are parties happening all over campus. | 校园里到处都在开派对 |
[13:54] | I’ve got my party gloves on! | 我连派对手套都戴上了 |
[13:55] | Guys, guys, we can have a party right here! | 我说 我们可以在这开派对啊 |
[13:57] | Mnh-mnh. Not fun. | 不 没意思 |
[13:58] | Listen, I need to talk to you alone. | 听着 我要单独和你谈谈 |
[14:00] | I don’t care if the FBI’s coming. | 我不在乎联调局是不是要上门来 |
[14:01] | That’s all the more reason for us to carpe the diem. | 那样我们就更有理由活在当下了 |
[14:02] | So put your cap and gown on, ’cause we are dancing till dawn. | 把你的行头穿上 因为我们要狂欢到天明 |
[14:04] | Connor, get up! | 康纳尔 起来 |
[14:09] | No, no, no, no. You, too? | 不 你也不行了 |
[14:12] | Apparently. | 看来是的 |
[14:23] | You were gone for a week, so it makes sense | 你有一周不在 所以要说 |
[14:25] | that you’d be with the FBI the whole time. | 你这期间一直在联调局也挺合理 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:31] | I could’ve given them these. | 我本可以把这些都给他们 |
[14:39] | Denver’s files? | 丹沃的文件 |
[14:41] | You told me you destroyed these already. | 你说过你已经把这些销毁了 |
[14:43] | I lied in case I ever needed to make a deal. | 我说谎了 以防日后需要交易 |
[14:47] | Too late now. | 现在太迟了 |
[14:49] | Anything good in them? | 里面有什么好东西 |
[14:51] | Nothing worse than what you’ve actually done. | 没找到比你做过的更糟的 |
[14:53] | Me or you? | 我还是你 |
[14:55] | Or are we not gonna talk about Miller yet? | 还是说我们不谈米勒了 |
[14:58] | Let’s talk about it. | 那就谈吧 |
[14:59] | That you covered up your own lie? | 你掩盖了自己说过的谎 |
[15:00] | That you beat a man to death with your bare hands. | 你赤手空拳打死一个人 |
[15:24] | You got a second to talk? | 有空谈谈吗 |
[15:27] | You think I’m wearing a wire? | 你觉得我身上有窃听器吗 |
[15:28] | Aren’t you? | 难道不是吗 |
[15:30] | I killed Miller, Annalise. | 我杀了米勒 安娜丽丝 |
[15:33] | And, yeah, I can own that. | 没错 我可以承认 |
[15:34] | He was innocent, Nate, | 他是无辜的 内特 |
[15:35] | and rather than to know that and hate yourself, | 我知道了之后 并没有恨你 |
[15:38] | I tried to help you. | 而是想帮助你 |
[15:39] | This right here — you telling me what’s good for me — | 就是这样 你告诉我怎么做对我好 |
[15:42] | makes me wish I went to the Feds a long time ago. | 早知道我就该去和联调局合作 |
[15:43] | Then go now. Tell them everything that I’ve done — | 你现在就去 告诉他们我干了什么 |
[15:45] | which is absolutely nothing. | 我什么都没干 |
[15:46] | You made all this happen — Sam, Lila — all of it. | 这一切因你而起 山姆 还有莱拉 |
[15:49] | How is any of that true?! | 根本不是这样 |
[15:50] | We were screwing before Sam met Lila. | 在山姆遇上莱拉之前我们就搞在一起了 |
[15:53] | I know you like to forget that, | 我知道你想忘记 |
[15:54] | but there is no damn way this was all his fault. | 但这绝不可能都是他的错 |
[15:57] | Your dad wasn’t a good guy. | 你爸不是好人 |
[15:59] | No one likes to hear that about their parents. | 没人希望听到对于父母的这种评价 |
[16:01] | But he took advantage of that young woman, then killed her. | 但他利用了那个年轻女人 再杀了她 |
[16:06] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[16:07] | So you realize you’re wrong about him. | 好让你知道你对他的想法是错的 |
[16:10] | I didn’t make Sam sleep with Lila. | 我没有让山姆和莱拉上床 |
[16:12] | Or kill her. | 或是杀了她 |
[16:13] | That was him. | 那是他干的 |
[16:14] | – You cheated first. – Get out! | -是你先出轨的 -出去 |
[16:16] | ‘Cause you’re afraid to hear the truth? | 你害怕听到真相吗 |
[16:17] | The truth is it’s me who’s got no blood on her hands! | 真相就是 我的手上没有沾血 |
[16:21] | That’s you. | 是你 |
[16:22] | You’re the one who acted like an animal, | 就算我想救你 |
[16:23] | even when I tried to save your ass! | 你的所作所为仍然像禽兽 |
[16:26] | The only reason you’re here | 你来这的唯一原因 |
[16:27] | is ’cause you know the FBI is about to arrest you. | 是因为你知道联调局就要来抓你了 |
[16:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:34] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻上都是 |
[16:36] | Or are you the snitch? | 还是说是你告的密 |
[16:38] | You made the deal so the FBI doesn’t go after you | 你和联调局做了交易 这样他们就不会追究 |
[16:40] | for killing your mom’s ex? | 你杀了自己妈妈的前任 |
[16:42] | I don’t have a deal. | 我没做过交易 |
[16:44] | I tracked your phone, Gabe. | 我追踪了你的手机 加布 |
[16:46] | You were at the FBI tonight. | 今晚你去过联调局 |
[16:48] | It’s you. Admit it. | 就是你 承认吧 |
[16:52] | Now you’re calling me an animal? | 你说我是禽兽 |
[16:53] | You’re the one who killed an innocent man. | 是你杀了那个无辜的人 |
[16:54] | No, you just got my pops killed. | 不 是你害我爸被杀了 |
[16:55] | Nate! | 内特 |
[16:57] | I did everything I could to help your father. | 我尽我所能帮助了你父亲 |
[17:00] | And you failed. | 然后你失败了 |
[17:01] | The Governor played you. | 州长戏弄了你 |
[17:03] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[17:04] | My pops was murdered because of you. | 我爸是因为你才被谋杀 |
[17:06] | Stay the hell back. | 退后 |
[17:07] | It’s time you finally paid for that. | 现在到你偿还的时候了 |
[17:08] | How? What are you gonna do? Beat me? | 怎么还 你想怎么做 打我吗 |
[17:11] | Is that what you need to feel good? | 这样做你才会感觉好受些 是吗 |
[17:13] | That’s what you want, huh? | 你希望这样 对吗 |
[17:14] | I want you out of my life. | 我希望你离开我的生活 |
[17:16] | So you beat me, you punch me — | 所以你要打我 揍我 |
[17:18] | whatever you need to do to feel like you got one over on me. | 做任何你想做的 只要你能够感觉赢了我 |
[17:25] | I don’t know enough to get a deal with the FBI. | 我所掌握的信息还不够和联调局做交易 |
[17:28] | But, clearly, there’s something to know | 但很明显 既然你这么怕我 |
[17:30] | if you’re scared of me. | 一定有我还不知道的事 |
[17:31] | I never said I was scared. | 我没说过我害怕 |
[17:33] | But you? | 但你呢 |
[17:37] | You scared of me? | 你怕我吗 |
[17:41] | I just want to know what happened to him. | 我只想知道他出了什么事 |
[17:42] | Wes killed him. You know that. | 韦斯杀了他 你知道的 |
[17:44] | But he didn’t do it alone, though. | 但他不是一个人干的 |
[17:47] | So it was you? | 是你吗 |
[17:50] | You helped him? | 你帮了他 |
[17:51] | Just Wes. | 只有韦斯 |
[17:53] | But accuse me again. Let’s see how I react. | 再指控我一次 看我有什么反应 |
[18:03] | You’re weak. | 你很懦弱 |
[18:04] | Like every other pathetic man that’s ever been in my life | 就像我生命中其他男人一样可悲 |
[18:06] | who belittles women and blames us for their mistakes. | 只会贬低女人 再把他们的错推给我们 |
[18:10] | Who cares if Sam was or wasn’t with Lila? | 谁在乎山姆和莱拉当时是不是已经在一起了 |
[18:14] | How does it matter? | 这有什么重要的 |
[18:16] | He had left me years before that. | 早在多年前 他就离开了我 |
[18:18] | That’s why I picked you. | 所以我选了你 |
[18:19] | Because I knew I could control you | 因为我知道我可以控制你 |
[18:21] | and that you would never hurt me. | 你也不会伤害我 |
[18:24] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[18:25] | Or are you just gonna end up like your father — | 还是你想像你父亲一样 |
[18:28] | broken, alone, and rotting away in a box until I come — | 孤身一人 一无所有 在箱子里腐烂 |
[18:35] | I wish that I had killed Sam. | 真希望是我杀了山姆 |
[18:39] | That’s how much I hated the guy. | 我就是这么恨他 |
[18:41] | Maybe killing his son is the next best thing. | 也许杀死他的儿子也是不错的选择 |
[18:52] | When you go down… | 等你进监狱的时候 |
[18:56] | I hope I’m there to see it. | 希望我可以亲眼见证 |
[19:24] | Alright. Buddy system. No man left behind. | 好了 伙伴体系 不落下一个人 |
[19:29] | Connor! | 康纳尔 |
[19:30] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[19:33] | Guys, we’re just here for sugar. | 各位 我们只是来买糖的 |
[19:36] | Alright. Just hang here, then. | 好吧 在这等着 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:40] | “Oh, my God.” | “天哪” |
[19:41] | Sorry, I just… | 不好意思 我只是 |
[19:42] | well, I thought you all might be somewhere else. | 我还以为这会你们都在别的地方呢 |
[19:45] | Like jail. | 比如监狱 |
[19:47] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[19:48] | Beating your ass? | 揍你吗 |
[19:50] | Hey, there’s no need for that, okay? | 没必要动手动脚啊 |
[19:51] | We’re all friends here. | 大家都是朋友 |
[19:52] | I’ll tell Gabriel you said hi. | 我会给加布里尔带去你的问候 |
[19:56] | Breathe. Deep breaths. Okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[19:59] | Listen, I need to ask you something, | 听着 我得问你件事 |
[20:00] | and it’s gonna sound crazy, but it’s actually smart. | 虽然听上去很疯狂 但实则很聪明 |
[20:04] | Like me. | 就跟我一样 |
[20:05] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[20:07] | We should get married. | 我们结婚吧 |
[20:09] | Oh, the mushrooms are working on you. | 看来蘑菇也让你上头了啊 |
[20:11] | No, no, no. I’m sober as all hell. | 不不不 我现在清醒得很 |
[20:12] | And I’m serious. Okay? | 而且我是认真的 |
[20:14] | We could get arrested at any second. | 我们随时都有可能被逮捕 |
[20:15] | Oli and Connor — they have spousal immunity, but we don’t. | 奥利和康纳尔有配偶豁免权 但我们没有 |
[20:18] | But spousal immunity only protects us | 但配偶豁免只能让我们 |
[20:19] | from testifying against each other, | 免于指证对方 |
[20:21] | not from whatever the FBI might have against us. | 对联调局的指控没用 |
[20:23] | Yes, but it’s better than nothing, okay? | 但总比什么都没有好 |
[20:24] | And I have the $64K to buy you the ring of your dreams. | 而且我还有六万四能买你梦寐以求的戒指 |
[20:27] | So, please say “Yes.” | 所以拜托答应我 |
[20:30] | Say “Yes” To what? | 答应什么 |
[20:40] | Is it you? | 是你干的吗 |
[20:43] | No. | 不是 |
[20:44] | Why not? | 怎么不是呢 |
[20:45] | She framed you for Sam, now this lie with Ron… | 她诬陷你杀了山姆 又骗了你罗恩的事 |
[20:52] | I’d understand. | 我可以理解 |
[20:56] | I can say the same for you. | 这话对你也适用 |
[21:00] | If I was gonna turn anyone into the FBI… | 如果说我要向联调局检举谁的话 |
[21:04] | it would be me. | 那也是投案自首 |
[21:06] | See, this is her — making you turn on yourself. | 瞧 这就是她 让你背叛自己 |
[21:09] | She’s never killed anyone, Nate. | 她从没杀过任何人 内特 |
[21:12] | That’s just us. | 都是我们干的 |
[21:14] | And Frank? | 那弗兰克呢 |
[21:16] | What — you gonna let him off the hook, too? | 你也要放他一马吗 |
[21:19] | I never said that. | 我没这么说 |
[21:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:25] | And hear me. | 认真听我说 |
[21:26] | I’m worried you think this is all you deserve. | 我担心你会觉得这一切都是你罪有应得 |
[21:28] | – Maybe it is. – No. | -也许就是 -不 |
[21:30] | That’s just what Annalise and Frank want you to believe — that | 这正中了安娜丽丝和弗兰克的下怀 |
[21:35] | they’re the only people you got. | 让你觉得你只有他们可以依靠 |
[21:36] | Aren’t they? | 难道不是吗 |
[21:40] | And who do you have? | 你又有谁呢 |
[21:43] | You’re more alone than any of us. | 你比我们都更孤独 |
[21:49] | You don’t need them, Bonnie. | 你不需要他们 邦尼 |
[22:15] | 受害人 艾米莉·辛克莱尔 罪案类型 凶杀案 | |
[22:35] | I can’t find my keys. | 我找不到钥匙了 |
[22:36] | They’re in your hands. | 就在你手里 |
[22:38] | Hello? Is the FBI in there? | 有人吗 联调局在吗 |
[22:39] | That joke wasn’t funny the first time. | 这玩笑一点都不好笑 |
[22:43] | Everyone chug. | 都喝点 |
[22:45] | Why don’t you just say “yes”? | 说我愿意 |
[22:46] | I’m high, not insane. | 我是喝高了 不是疯了 |
[22:48] | Ouch. | 好惨 |
[22:51] | Now they’re FaceTiming me. | 又打来视频了 |
[22:55] | 视频通话 未知号码 | |
[22:56] | I’m just gonna answer. | 我接了 |
[22:57] | No, don’t. | 别接 |
[22:58] | Michaela. | 米凯拉 |
[22:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:00] | Who is this? | 是谁 |
[23:02] | It’s me, Michaela. | 是我 米凯拉 |
[23:04] | – Laurel? – Oh, my God. | -劳拉 -上帝啊 |
[23:05] | A-A-Are we hallucinating? | 我们这是幻觉了吗 |
[23:08] | Just — Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[23:09] | Are you the mole? | 你是内鬼吗 |
[23:10] | No! It wasn’t me, I swear. | 不 不是我 我发誓 |
[23:11] | I would never turn you guys in, okay? | 我绝对不会背叛你们 |
[23:13] | But, obviously, someone else did. | 但是肯定有人这么干了 |
[23:15] | How do you know about any of this? | 你是怎么知道这件事的 |
[23:17] | I saw the news. | 我看到新闻了 |
[23:18] | How? W-Where are you? | 怎么会 你在哪里 |
[23:19] | Listen, I can’t say in case my brother’s listening. | 我不能说 我怕我哥哥在监听 |
[23:21] | Laurel, you ruined our lives. | 劳拉 你毁了我们的生活 |
[23:22] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[23:23] | But someone turned on you. | 但有知道这一切的人告发了你们 |
[23:25] | And I swear on Christopher’s life it wasn’t me. | 我以克里斯多弗的性命发誓不是我 |
[23:28] | How do we even know that Christopher’s still alive? | 你怎么证明克里斯多弗还活着 |
[23:31] | He’s right here. | 他就在我怀里 |
[23:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:34] | How do we know that the FBI didn’t put you up to this? | 我们怎么确认这不是联调局安排你打来的 |
[23:36] | They didn’t. | 他们没有 |
[23:37] | But they’re who helped you disappear, right? | 但他们帮助你消失不见了 对吗 |
[23:39] | Y-You’re in witness protection? | 你是进了证人保护计划吗 |
[23:40] | No. | 没有 |
[23:40] | Christopher didn’t crawl out of this house on his own. | 克里斯多弗是没办法自己爬出房子的 |
[23:42] | Someone had to help you do all this. | 肯定是有人帮的你 |
[23:43] | It was Tegan. | 是泰根 |
[23:45] | – What are you talking about? – Tegan Price? | -你在说什么 -泰根·普赖斯 |
[23:47] | I’m not the informant, I swear. Okay? | 我不是线人 我发誓 |
[23:50] | – Laurel… – We don’t believe you! | -劳拉 -我们不信 |
[23:51] | I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[24:12] | A murder conspiracy rocks Middleton University. | 一起密谋谋杀案震惊了米德尔顿大学 |
[24:17] | The informant has allegedly provided new details | 据信线人为一个名为”篝火行动”的调查 |
[24:20] | about an investigation called “Operation Bonfire.” | 提供了新的细节 |
[24:25] | I never got the damn insurance money. | 我一直都没拿到那笔倒霉的保险金 |
[24:26] | Sam’s sister has got it locked up in the court. | 山姆的姐姐让法院冻结了那笔钱 |
[24:31] | This is the Xavier-Governor tag team. | 这是沙维尔-州长的联手 |
[24:35] | You made all this happen — Sam, Lila — everyone. | 这一切因你而起 山姆 莱拉 所有人 |
[24:37] | How is any of that true?! | 根本不是这样 |
[24:42] | I should’ve left a long time ago. | 我真应该早早离开这 |
[24:45] | Sources say the FBI now believes that Wes Gibbins | 知情人说联调局现在相信韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[24:48] | did not act alone in Mr. Keating’s murder. | 并非独自谋杀了基廷先生 |
[24:52] | When you go down… | 等你进监狱的时候 |
[24:54] | I hope I’m there to see it. | 希望我可以亲眼见证 |
[25:18] | This is the cellphone of yours truly, Tegan Price. | 这是你诚挚的泰根·普赖斯的电话 |
[25:21] | Call my office if it’s urgent. | 如果紧急请联系我的办公室 |
[25:23] | Tegan’s not answering. | 泰根不接电话 |
[25:25] | Maybe she’s the mole. Or Laurel. | 也许她才是内鬼 或者劳拉 |
[25:27] | Or Annalise. | 或者安娜丽丝 |
[25:28] | The goodbye speech, | 告别演讲 |
[25:29] | the whole Snow White and the murderous Dwarfs exam. | 整个白雪公主和矮人谋杀的考试 |
[25:32] | It’s her. She’s the informant. | 是她 她就是线人 |
[25:33] | It makes more sense that it’s Tegan — | 更合理的可能是泰根 |
[25:35] | or Laurel, or Gabriel. | 或者劳拉 或者加布里尔 |
[25:37] | Gabriel doesn’t know anything. | 加布里尔什么都不知道 |
[25:38] | – Laurel wouldn’t call us just to lie. – Or would she? | -劳拉不会就为了骗我们打电话 -是吗 |
[25:41] | It’s Annalise. | 是安娜丽丝 |
[25:42] | She’s doing what she should’ve done the night with Sam. | 她在做山姆的事发生那晚她就该做的事 |
[25:44] | Alright. Fine. | 好吧 好 |
[25:45] | Maybe you’re right. Maybe it’s AK. | 也许你是对的 也许是安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[25:47] | Why aren’t you high? | 你为什么没嗑药 |
[25:49] | What? | 什么 |
[25:50] | I could understand you proposing to me if you were high, | 如果你嗑嗨了我能理解你为什么求婚 |
[25:53] | but you said that you’re not. | 可是你说你没有 |
[25:54] | I told you why — spousal immunity. | 我解释了 配偶豁免 |
[25:56] | Or you didn’t take the mushrooms because… | 或者你没有吃是因为 |
[26:00] | it’s you. | 就是你 |
[26:02] | Stop. | 够了 |
[26:03] | You feel so guilty that you want to marry me | 你是因为太愧疚才想娶我 |
[26:06] | so I don’t go down for whatever you agreed | 这样我就不会因为 |
[26:08] | – to testify about to the FBI. – Oh, my God. | -你给联调局的证词被牵连 -天哪 |
[26:10] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[26:11] | You do keep pointing the finger at everyone else. | 你确实一直在怀疑别人 |
[26:14] | This is how these stupid leaks work. | 这所谓的泄密可怕的就是这点 |
[26:15] | They get us all paranoid, so we turn on each other. | 会让所有人疑神疑鬼 让我们互相怀疑 |
[26:17] | All then, all the hard work that we did | 这样 我们所做的一切 |
[26:19] | to have each other’s backs, to be loyal, | 对大家的帮助 忠诚 |
[26:21] | to trust each other — | 相互间的信任 |
[26:22] | that goes out the window the second we all turn on our own, okay? | 一旦我们互相怀疑就都消失了 好吗 |
[26:25] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[26:27] | You’re my family. I would never… | 你们是我的家人 我绝不会… |
[26:31] | I wouldn’t… | 我不会… |
[26:33] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[26:35] | Tell us the truth. | 跟我们说实话 |
[26:38] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:54] | Look, the good thing is, | 听着 好消息是 |
[26:56] | I-I haven’t given the FBI anything concrete yet. | 我还没给联调局任何有用的消息 |
[26:58] | That’s — That’s why they haven’t arrested any of us. | 所以 所以他们才没有逮捕我们 |
[27:00] | Everything we saw on the news about — | 我们在新闻上看到的 |
[27:01] | about them thinking that more than one person | 关于他们认为不止一个人 |
[27:03] | was involved in Sam’s murder? | 参与了山姆的谋杀 |
[27:05] | That’s all stuff that they suspected before. | 那些都是他们之前就有所怀疑的 |
[27:08] | I promise, I never got anyone on record | 我发誓 我从来没让任何人 |
[27:09] | saying anything ac– | 说任何能成为证据的话 |
[27:23] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[27:24] | I promise, I never got anyone on record | 我发誓 我从来没让任何人 |
[27:26] | saying anything ac– | 说任何能成为证据的话 |
[27:31] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 我不知道 |
[27:32] | Someone check if he’s dead. | 谁去看看他有没有死 |
[27:33] | You check! | 你去看 |
[27:34] | I-I think we should call 911. | 我 我觉得我们应该报警 |
[27:35] | Then call them! | 那报警啊 |
[27:37] | Uh, my hands are too shaky to dial. | 我的手一直抖 我没办法拨号 |
[27:39] | Connor, take the phone! | 康纳 拿电话 |
[27:41] | I think it was the mushrooms. | 我觉得是因为我们都嗨了 |
[27:42] | Wait! Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:44] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[27:47] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[27:48] | – I’m so sorry. – Are you okay? | -对不起 -你没事吧 |
[27:50] | I’m calling an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[27:51] | No, no, no, no. I’m good. | 不 不 不 我没事 |
[27:57] | Oh, holy moly. | 天哪 |
[28:01] | Get a towel. | 去拿条毛巾 |
[28:02] | It’s probably a scalp wound. Those — Those bleed a lot. | 也许只是皮外伤 这种伤会流很多血 |
[28:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:07] | See? | 看 |
[28:08] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:12] | – I kind of deserved that. – No, you didn’t. | -是我活该 -不 不是的 |
[28:14] | Don’t worry, Ols, it’s just a little blood. | 别担心 奥 只是流了点血 |
[28:16] | No, I — I think there’s actually a lot. | 不 我 我觉得是很多血 |
[28:17] | The cut doesn’t look that big. | 伤口看起来不太大 |
[28:18] | – Are you sure? – Let me see. | -你确定吗 -我看看 |
[28:20] | Oh, geez. | 天哪 |
[28:21] | Okay, he’s gonna need stitches. | 好吧 他需要缝针 |
[28:23] | Okay, we’re gonna take you to the ER. | 好吧 我们要带你去急诊 |
[28:24] | – No. – Please, just sit down, okay? | -不 -拜托 先坐下 好吗 |
[28:26] | Just let me explain. | 请你们让我解释 |
[28:27] | No, you chose yourself — I understand. | 不 你选择了自保 我理解 |
[28:28] | I chose my Mom and Chloe, okay? | 我选择了我妈妈和克洛伊 好吗 |
[28:29] | I had to. | 我没得选 |
[28:32] | I thought about killing myself. | 我曾经想自杀 |
[28:34] | So, where’s your apology for turning your back on your only son? | 所以你抛弃自己的儿子的歉意呢 |
[28:37] | The only way to Heaven | 去天堂的唯一方式 |
[28:39] | is to beg forgiveness for your sins. | 就是为自己的罪孽忏悔 |
[28:46] | You can pray to God all you want. | 你想怎么祈祷随便你 |
[28:48] | You’re the one going to Hell, not me. | 会下地狱的是你 不是我 |
[28:58] | Nice to see you again, Asher. | 很高兴再见到你 亚设 |
[29:03] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:04] | There’s no need to panic. | 不用慌 |
[29:05] | Just hear them out, Ash. | 听他们说完 亚设 |
[29:08] | You were part of this? | 这是你们的计划 |
[29:08] | They had no choice but to help us. | 她们别无选择 只能帮我们 |
[29:14] | Help you do what? | 帮你们干什么 |
[29:16] | They were gonna put my mom in jail. | 他们要把我妈送进监狱 |
[29:17] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[29:19] | My dad stole all this money when he was a judge, | 我爸爸当法官时偷钱的事 |
[29:21] | and she knew about it. | 她都知道 |
[29:22] | They can’t charge your mom for that. | 他们不能因此起诉你妈妈 |
[29:23] | The FBI can do whatever they want. | 联调局想怎么做就怎么做 |
[29:25] | This was all a ploy. | 这是你们设计好的 |
[29:27] | You didn’t actually want me back. | 你们不是真的想让我回来 |
[29:28] | Of course we did. | 我们当然是真的想 |
[29:29] | He just admitted this was a trap! | 他刚刚承认了这是个圈套 |
[29:31] | They told us what those people got you involved in, | 他们告诉我们那些人让你参与了什么 |
[29:32] | that you could all go to jail for murder. | 你可能会因为谋杀而坐牢 |
[29:36] | I’m a lawyer now. I can fix this. | 我现在是律师 我能搞定 |
[29:38] | Asher, look here… | 亚设 听我说 |
[29:40] | I want to get better, | 我想好起来 |
[29:42] | and you and Chloe are the only ones in the world | 你和克洛伊是这世界上唯一 |
[29:45] | that make me better. | 能让我好起来的人 |
[29:46] | So, please, I will do whatever I can | 所以 拜托 我会尽我所能 |
[29:48] | to make things right for us. | 让我们和好 |
[29:52] | – It’s too late. – It’s not. | -太迟了 -没有 |
[29:53] | Just listen to what they have to say. | 你就听一听他们要说什么 |
[29:57] | They want what’s best for us. | 他们是为我们好 |
[30:01] | Please say “yes,” baby brother. | 求你答应 弟弟 |
[30:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:09] | You came to me that night. You said you hated them. | 那天晚上你来找我 说你恨她们 |
[30:11] | I was in shock. | 那时我很震惊 |
[30:12] | You also told me you loved me. | 你还告诉我你爱我 |
[30:13] | I do love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[30:15] | They’re not my family. | 他们不是我的家人 |
[30:16] | You are. | 你才是 |
[30:17] | I’m still in love with you, Michaela. | 我还爱着你 米凯拉 |
[30:19] | I always will be. | 我会一直爱你 |
[30:23] | When are you gonna stop lying?! | 你什么时候才能别再撒谎 |
[30:24] | We had sex! Was that part of it, too? | 我们上床了 那也是计划之一吗 |
[30:26] | No, I — I meant every single word I said to you that night. | 不 那晚我对你说的每一个字都是认真的 |
[30:28] | But you were wearing a wire the whole time? | 但你一直都戴着窃听器 |
[30:30] | I never wore a wire. I-I just — | 我从来没戴过窃听器 我 我只是 |
[30:33] | I pressed “record” on my phone sometimes. | 有时候我会用手机录音 |
[30:35] | – Now I’m gonna hit you in the head. – Like that’s any better! | -现在我也想揍你了 -那就好一点吗 |
[30:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:38] | That’s why you brought up Sam during our restorative justice case. | 所以你才在修复式司法案上提起山姆 |
[30:41] | I think seeing my mom | 我觉得看了我妈妈以后 |
[30:42] | brought everything back for me, everything we’ve done. | 把我们干过的所有事都勾起来了 |
[30:44] | – Stop. – Don’t do this. | -闭嘴 -别说了 |
[30:45] | I just — I still don’t even know | 我都不清楚 |
[30:46] | what you all did exactly to Sam. | 你们到底对山姆做了什么 |
[30:48] | Okay, that’s it. I’m gonna go upstairs to study. | 我受够了 我上楼去学习了 |
[30:50] | Agent Lanford was pressuring me for something. | 兰福德探员对我施压 |
[30:52] | I — I had to make it look like I was trying. | 我 我得让他觉得我在努力 |
[30:54] | You could’ve told us! | 你可以告诉我们 |
[30:55] | I promise I never recorded any of you | 我保证我录下来的内容里 |
[30:57] | saying anything they could use against you. | 没有他们可以用来指控你们的东西 |
[30:58] | How are we supposed to believe anything you’re saying right now? | 我们现在还怎么相信你的话 |
[31:00] | I kissed you | 我吻了你 |
[31:01] | – so that you wouldn’t give them anything, Michaela. – What? | -不让你说不能说的话 米凯拉 -什么 |
[31:04] | Gabriel said mean things to you, and now you feel bad. | 加布里尔对你说了过分的话 现在你觉得难过 |
[31:06] | And we did things to him, Asher. | 我们也伤害过他 亚设 |
[31:08] | He came here to find out things about his father — | 他来这里 是为了知道他父亲的事 |
[31:10] | his — his father, who I… | 他父亲 也就是我… |
[31:13] | I mean, it’s our fault. | 我是说 那都是我们的错 |
[31:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:16] | Listen, you can trust me! | 你们可以相信我 |
[31:18] | We don’t. | 我们不相信 |
[31:18] | I’m your best chance of not going to jail. | 只有我能帮你们摆脱牢狱之灾 |
[31:20] | Oh, great. Then we might as well kill each other now. | 太棒了 那我们最好现在就杀了对方 |
[31:22] | They don’t want us! | 他们不想抓我们 |
[31:23] | They sent you after us. | 他们派你来查我们 |
[31:24] | They want Annalise! Okay? | 他们想抓安娜丽丝 好吗 |
[31:25] | They know everything — | 他们什么都知道 |
[31:28] | Sam, Sinclair, Miller. | 山姆 辛克莱尔 米勒 |
[31:30] | The only reason they haven’t arrested us | 他们没有抓我们的唯一原因 |
[31:31] | is because they don’t want the Dwarfs. | 是他们不想抓小啰啰 |
[31:34] | They want the queen. That’s AK. | 他们想抓大王 就是AK |
[31:36] | And she preyed on us. | 而且她对我们下手了 |
[31:37] | You sound like every other horrible | 你说出来的话就跟国内其他 |
[31:38] | straight white man in this country. | 所有可怕的白人直男一样 |
[31:39] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[31:40] | We weren’t these people when we got to law school. | 我们刚上法学院时不是这样的人 |
[31:42] | You ran over Sinclair, not Annalise. | 是你撞了辛克莱尔 不是安娜丽丝 |
[31:43] | She was the one that caused that. | 是她造成的 |
[31:44] | Oh, yeah? It was her foot on the pedal? | 是吗 是她的脚踩在油门上吗 |
[31:46] | She’s the one who leaked the corruption stuff | 是她把我爸贪污的事 |
[31:48] | about my dad to the Attorney General! | 透露给检察长 |
[31:50] | That’s why he killed himself. | 所以他才会自杀 |
[31:51] | The FBI told you that. | 联调局告诉你的 |
[31:52] | They showed me proof. | 他们给我看了证据 |
[31:55] | It was Annalise, okay? | 是安娜丽丝 好吗 |
[31:57] | And even if you don’t believe that… | 即使你们不相信 |
[32:00] | the FBI does. | 联调局相信 |
[32:01] | So I didn’t have a choice. | 所以我别无选择 |
[32:03] | And now neither do you. | 现在你们也没有别的选择 |
[32:04] | – How is that even true? – They didn’t come to us. | -这怎么可能呢 -他们没有找我们 |
[32:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:06] | We can go to the FBI right now, | 我们可以现在就去联调局 |
[32:08] | and you can ask for the same deal that I got. | 你们可以要求和我一样的交易 |
[32:09] | – They won’t give us that deal. – They will. | -他们不会同意的 -他们会的 |
[32:11] | Or they want you to trick us into believing that | 或者他们是想让你骗我们 |
[32:13] | – so that we confess. – Think! | -让我们认罪 -动动脑子 |
[32:15] | It’s what Annalise taught us, okay? | 这就是安娜丽丝教我们的 好吗 |
[32:16] | It’s not about who is innocent or guilty. | 重点不在于谁无辜谁有罪 |
[32:18] | It’s about who has the best story. | 而在于谁的故事最完美 |
[32:20] | And this is the best story — | 这是最好的故事 |
[32:22] | that we were manipulated by our professor. | 我们被我们的教授所操控 |
[32:23] | Law students brainwashed by an evil genius. That — | 邪恶天才洗脑了法学院的学生 这是… |
[32:27] | That’s the story a jury wants to believe. | 这是陪审团愿意相信的说法 |
[32:30] | She’s brilliant. That’s why she got in our heads. But… | 她很聪明 所以玩弄我们于鼓掌之间 但 |
[32:34] | I’m done with her, and you should be, too. | 我不会再听她的了 你们也不应该 |
[32:41] | Save yourselves. | 救救你们自己 |
[32:43] | You know that’s what she would do. | 你们知道她会这么做的 |
[33:01] | You’ve reached the Harkness residence. | 这里是哈克尼斯的家 |
[33:03] | Ms. Ophelia’s out doing better things. | 奥菲利亚小姐去做更好的事了 |
[33:05] | Leave a message, and I’ll be sure to return your call soon. | 请留言 我会尽快给你回电 |
[33:09] | Hi, Mama. It’s Anna Mae. | 妈妈 我是安娜·梅 |
[33:13] | I’m sorry to call so late, but I have to reschedule my trip. | 很抱歉这么晚打电话 但我得重新安排行程 |
[33:20] | I know I promised… | 我知道我保证过 |
[33:23] | but it’s not that — | 但不是因为… |
[33:25] | it’s because I’m a bad daughter, | 不是因为我是个不称职的女儿 |
[33:26] | or that I don’t love my mama. | 或者因为我不爱我的妈妈 |
[33:30] | It’s just that… | 只是因为… |
[33:38] | I’ll call you soon. | 我会尽快联系你 |
[34:11] | Maybe he’s right. | 也许他说得对 |
[34:14] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[34:16] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有什么选择 |
[34:23] | I’m not making this decision on shrooms. | 我不会在迷幻药的影响下做这种决定 |
[34:27] | We have at least two hours before we have to line up. | 我们至少还有两小时才会被逮捕 |
[34:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[34:37] | I’m graduating. | 我要毕业 |
[34:40] | Because that’s who I am — | 因为这就是我 |
[34:44] | a brilliant, | 一个天资聪慧 |
[34:46] | come-from-nothing badass boss | 平民出生的天生领导者 |
[34:48] | who’s not gonna let some stupid boy or the FBI | 我不会让什么该死的男孩或者联调局 |
[34:51] | get in her formidable way. | 阻碍我的成功之路 |
[34:54] | Asher?! | 亚设 |
[34:56] | Asher?! | 亚设 |
[34:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[34:59] | I went to get a fresh towel, and he’s gone. | 我去拿新毛巾 他就不见了 |
[35:28] | VIP Results. Good evening. | 贵宾专线 晚上好 |
[35:31] | Would you like to begin the process? | 你想开始处理吗 |
[35:33] | Yes. I’m ready. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[35:41] | Asher? What are you doing here? | 亚设 你来干什么 |
[35:54] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[36:07] | – What’s up? – Where are you? | -什么事 -你在哪里 |
[36:09] | About to go walk into the kids’ house. | 正要走进那帮小鬼的家 |
[36:10] | Don’t go in. | 别进去 |
[36:12] | I need you here right now. | 你赶紧过来 |
[36:41] | I wish that I had killed Sam. | 真希望是我杀死了山姆 |
[36:45] | That’s how much I hated the guy. | 我就是这么恨他 |
[36:47] | Maybe killing his son is the next best thing. | 也许杀死他的儿子也是不错的选择 |
[37:32] | Done. Now what? | 好了 然后呢 |
[37:33] | Collect your money, key card, and passport. | 拿好你的钱 钥匙卡和护照 |
[37:44] | Got ’em. | 好了 |
[37:44] | Pack them and keep them close to your person at all times. | 装好这些东西 必须一直随身携带 |
[37:47] | Finished. | 好了 |
[37:48] | Use the back stairwell and exit the building. | 从后楼梯井离开大楼 |
[37:54] | A car will be waiting for you. | 有一辆车会等着你 |
[37:57] | Get inside, and your driver will take you | 上车 司机会带你 |
[37:59] | to a pre-arranged location. | 去安置好的地点 |
[38:03] | Once you arrive, we’ll call you with further instructions. | 到达后 我们会再给你下一步指示 |
[38:10] | See? Clean as a whistle, like it never happened. | 看 非常干净 就像从来没发生过 |
[38:13] | – It happened. – We’re not talking about that today. | -就是发生了 -今天不许再谈这事了 |
[38:17] | Right. Well, you both look great. | 好吧 你们看上去都不错 |
[38:19] | We look like ass. | 我们看上去像废物 |
[38:20] | Looking like ass is better than not graduating at all. | 看上去像废物也比毕不了业好 |
[38:33] | Stop. | 停车 |
[38:35] | Stop the car. Turn around. | 停车 调头 |
[38:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[38:49] | Pam’s early. | 帕姆来早了 |
[38:50] | 20 bucks says her first question is, “Where’s Asher?” | 我赌20块她的第一个问题是”亚设在哪里” |
[38:58] | Are you Connor Walsh? | 你是康纳尔·沃什吗 |
[39:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:02] | And Michaela Pratt? | 米凯拉·普拉特 |
[39:03] | Yes. | 是我 |
[39:04] | You’re both under arrest for murder. | 你们俩因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[39:05] | – I’m sorry. Do you have a warrant? – Murder? | -不好意思 你有逮捕令吗 -谋杀 |
[39:06] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是弄错了 |
[39:06] | – Please stay calm. – Wait. Wha– | -请保持冷静 -等等 什… |
[39:08] | This is tower control. You are clear for takeoff. | 这里是控制台 你可以起飞 |
[39:12] | Ms. Brooks, please prepare for takeoff. | 布鲁克斯女士 请做好起飞准备 |
[39:40] | Sorry about that, Ms. Brooks. | 很抱歉 布鲁克斯女士 |
[39:42] | It should be a smooth ride from here on out. | 接下来一路应该会很平稳 |
[39:46] | There must be some mistake. | 肯定是弄错了 |
[39:47] | You’re both under arrest for murder. | 你们俩因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 |
[39:48] | – I’m sorry. Do you have a warrant? – Murder? | -不好意思 你有逮捕令吗 -谋杀 |
[39:50] | – Please stay calm. – What? | -请保持冷静 -什么 |
[39:52] | – Stop. – Wait. What are you talking about? | -住手 -等等 你在说什么 |
[39:53] | Who died? | 谁死了 |
[40:37] | Asher Millstone. | 亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[40:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:41] | He was just here. He was fine. | 他刚刚还在这里 他还好好的 |
[40:43] | No, this is just a big misunderstanding. | 不 这是一个天大的误会 |
[40:44] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[40:46] | We got two for transport… | 准备转移两名犯人 |
[41:16] | Even though the journey in this life has ended, | 虽然这一世的旅途已经走到尽头 |
[41:18] | we will keep our hearts with our beloved… | 我们的心依然会和我们所爱的人同在 |
[41:21] | …not with sadness, | 我们不会悲伤 |
[41:22] | but with celebration of eternal life. | 只会为永恒的生命而高兴 |
[41:26] | For it pleased God to take our dearly departed. | 上帝带走了我们所爱之人 |
[41:31] | May the Lord bless her and keep her, | 希望上帝保佑她 长留她在身边 |
[41:33] | the Lord shine upon her and be gracious to her. | 愿上帝永远降福于她 |
[41:37] | We ask you, o Lord, | 上帝啊 |
[41:39] | to lift up our dearly departed Annalise | 请你带走我们亲爱的安娜丽丝 |
[41:43] | and give her peace. | 让她安息吧 |
[41:45] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[41:46] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[41:48] | And now we invite all those | 现在 有请各位 |
[41:50] | who would like to come up and share | 与大家分享和安娜丽丝 |
[41:51] | their own thoughts, memories, and prayers for Annalise. | 之间的回忆 过去以及对他的祝福 |
[41:55] | First, we’ll begin with a special speaker | 首先 邀请一位与安娜丽丝 |
[41:57] | who has known Annalise for a long time. | 相识已久的特殊来宾 |