时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | She faked her death and framed Snow White. | 她伪造了她的死亡 嫁祸给白雪公主 |
[00:04] | Mr. Millstone, come and get your check. | 米尔斯顿先生 上来领取你的支票吧 |
[00:06] | 突发新闻 教授身陷谋杀阴谋 | |
[00:07] | An unknown source has come forward, | 因一身份不明人士的指认 |
[00:08] | causing the FBI to open several closed murder cases. | 联调局开启了数桩本已结案的谋杀案件 |
[00:12] | I take it you saw the news. | 我想你看过新闻了 |
[00:14] | Laurel? | 劳拉 |
[00:15] | – Y-You’re in witness protection? – No. | -你是进了证人保护计划吗 -没有 |
[00:16] | Someone had to help you do all this. | 肯定是有人帮的你 |
[00:17] | It was Tegan. | 是泰根 |
[00:18] | Asher, is it you? | 亚设 是你吗 |
[00:20] | Yeah. Let me explain. | 是的 请你们让我解释 |
[00:21] | No, you chose yourself. | 不 你选择了自保 |
[00:22] | They want Annalise! Okay? They know everything. | 他们想抓安娜丽丝 好吗 他们什么都知道 |
[00:24] | When you go down, I hope I’m there to see it. | 等你进监狱的时候 希望我可以亲眼见证 |
[00:27] | – VIP Results. – I’m ready. | -贵宾诉求 -我准备好了 |
[00:28] | You’re clear for takeoff. | 你可以起飞 |
[00:29] | Connor Walsh and Michaela Pratt? | 康纳尔·沃什 米凯拉·普拉特 |
[00:31] | – You’re both under arrest for murder. – What? | -你们俩因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 -什么 |
[00:32] | – Stop. – What are you talking about? Who died? | -住手 -你在说什么 谁死了 |
[00:35] | We ask you, o Lord, | 上帝啊 |
[00:36] | to lift up Annalise and give her peace. | 请你带走 安娜丽丝 让她安息 |
[01:08] | Turn to the left. | 向左转 |
[01:14] | Now what? | 然后呢 |
[01:16] | Body inspection. | 身体检查 |
[01:39] | Remove all jewelry, your wedding ring. | 摘掉所有珠宝 婚戒 |
[01:47] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[01:55] | We have security cameras in every room at our house. | 我们家里每个房间都有监控 |
[01:57] | The footage will prove we didn’t do this. | 录像会证明不是我们干的 |
[02:00] | 视频记录 无文件 | |
[02:01] | This is the Castillos. | 是卡斯蒂洛家干的 |
[02:02] | They must have hacked into the app | 一定是他们黑进了软件 |
[02:03] | and deleted the footage. | 删掉了所有录像 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[02:05] | They own a telecom company. | 他们家有电信公司 |
[02:07] | They do things like this. | 这是他们会做的事 |
[02:08] | I think you need some sleep. | 你需要休息 |
[02:10] | No, you have my innocent husband locked up. | 不 我无辜的丈夫被你们抓了 |
[02:11] | I’m not sleeping until you release him. | 你们不放了他我是不会休息的 |
[02:14] | – Calm down. – No, please. | -冷静点 -不 求你了 |
[02:15] | Just believe me. | 相信我 |
[02:17] | We have a dead informant on our hands, Michaela. | 我们有一个线人死了 米凯拉 |
[02:19] | Your fingerprints match those on the murder weapon. | 你的指纹和凶器上的指纹相符 |
[02:27] | No more running. | 不要再跑了 |
[02:30] | It’s all over. | 全都结束了 |
[02:32] | I want my lawyer. | 我要见律师 |
[03:35] | 未知号码 去叶雅咖啡 | |
[04:01] | Safe’s empty. | 保险柜空的 |
[04:02] | Celestine just texted | 塞拉斯丁刚发了短信 |
[04:03] | that she never showed up in Memphis. | 她没去孟菲斯 |
[04:07] | She left. | 她走了 |
[04:07] | Or Xavier’s guys staged it to make it look like she ran — | 或者是沙维尔的人弄成是她跑了的样子 |
[04:10] | just like Laurel. | 就像劳拉 |
[04:14] | Or she left. | 或者她真的走了 |
[04:19] | Annalise? | 安娜丽丝 |
[04:20] | No. | 不是 |
[04:24] | Where’s Annalise? | 安娜丽丝在哪 |
[04:26] | Her phone keeps going straight to voicemail. | 她的手机直接进语音信箱 |
[04:28] | She’s probably at graduation. | 大概在毕业典礼吧 |
[04:29] | Why aren’t you? | 你怎么没去 |
[04:31] | You haven’t heard? | 你还不知道 |
[04:33] | Heard what? | 知道什么 |
[04:36] | Asher’s dead. | 亚设死了 |
[04:38] | The FBI says it’s murder. | 联调局说是谋杀 |
[04:40] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[04:41] | At the police station. | 我在警察局 |
[04:42] | They arrested Connor and Michaela. | 康纳尔和米凯拉被逮捕了 |
[04:43] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[04:45] | Please tell me they just teepeed the Dean’s house. | 拜托告诉我这是因为他们去院长办公室捣乱了 |
[04:47] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[04:51] | Uh, Pam, you need to sit. | 帕姆 你得坐下 |
[04:54] | W-What did Connor do? | 康纳尔到底干了什么 |
[05:09] | Get a medic now! | 快去叫医生 |
[05:11] | I need help in here! | 来人帮忙 |
[05:13] | Help! Help!! | 救命 救命 |
[05:15] | I’m his mother. | 我是他妈妈 |
[05:15] | I have the right to see him. | 我有权见他 |
[05:17] | Will you help, please? | 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[05:18] | Hey, Pam, let’s — let’s sit. | 帕姆 我们先坐下 |
[05:20] | D-Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[05:21] | Eight. | 我有八个 |
[05:22] | Then you understand that I need to see my child. | 那你就能理解我要见我的孩子 |
[05:25] | – Pam, we need to wait, okay? – Wait? | -帕姆 我们得等着 -等着 |
[05:27] | Whose side are you on here? | 你到底是哪边的 |
[05:28] | – Making the police mad won’t help us. – I am mad, Oliver! | -激怒警察帮不了我们 -生气的是我 |
[05:31] | And you should be, too. That is your job right now. | 你也应该生气 这是你该做的事 |
[05:33] | – To get angry because you love your husband. – I know. | -生气 因为你爱你的丈夫 -我知道 |
[05:36] | Well, then be a man and fix it, damn it! | 那就像个男人一样解决这事 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna call Jefferson. | 我去联系杰弗森 |
[05:50] | BP’s normal. Heart rate, too. | 血压和心率都正常 |
[05:53] | Probably a panic attack. | 应该是恐慌发作 |
[05:54] | I know what a panic attack is. | 我知道恐慌发作是什么样 |
[05:57] | This wasn’t that. | 刚才并不是 |
[05:58] | You need to take me to the hospital right now | 你得立刻送我去医院 |
[06:00] | or I-I might die in here. | 不然我会死的 |
[06:04] | We’ll take the risk. | 我们愿意赌一把 |
[06:07] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[06:09] | I wasn’t faking it. | 我不是装的 |
[06:11] | I didn’t say you did. | 我没说你是装的 |
[06:13] | Then take me to the hospital. | 那就送我去医院 |
[06:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[06:17] | I’m begging. Please. | 求求你了 |
[06:20] | I think you’re okay here. | 我觉得你没事 |
[06:30] | Oli. | 奥利 |
[06:33] | Come on, guy. Let’s get you out of here. | 走吧 伙计 我们先出去 |
[06:36] | Sweet-O, look at me. | 小家伙 看着我 |
[06:40] | Connor’s smart. He’s gonna be fine. | 康纳尔很聪明 他不会有事的 |
[06:47] | – I did it! – Oliver! | -是我干的 -奥利弗 |
[06:48] | It was me! I’m the murderer! | 是我 我是凶手 |
[06:50] | Arrest me! | 逮捕我 |
[06:59] | – Oliver just confessed. – What? | -奥利弗刚刚招供了 -什么 |
[07:01] | As soon as I got here, he went crazy. | 我刚到他就跟疯了一样 |
[07:03] | They’re booking him now. | 他们在给他登记 |
[07:05] | I’ll be there in 20. | 我20分钟后到 |
[07:08] | You couldn’t sleep last night either? | 你昨晚也没睡 |
[07:09] | – Listen. – I think Annalise should file a defamation suit | -听着 -我觉得安娜丽丝得起诉联调局 |
[07:12] | against the FBI | 向媒体 |
[07:13] | for letting that leak out on the news. | 泄露那些消息是蓄意诽谤 |
[07:15] | Tegan, we have a bigger problem right now. | 泰根 我们有更大的麻烦要处理 |
[07:16] | Annalise is about to get charged with a murder conspiracy. | 安娜丽丝就快被起诉谋杀了 |
[07:19] | How could there be anything bigger? | 还能有更大的麻烦 |
[07:20] | Asher was killed last night. | 亚设昨晚被人杀害了 |
[07:24] | Was anyone else with you last night? | 昨晚有人跟你一起吗 |
[07:25] | No. I came home right after our meeting. | 没有 我和你们见完之后直接就回来了 |
[07:27] | And you heard nothing all night long? | 你一晚上什么都没听到 |
[07:30] | No voices, a struggle? | 任何动静 包括打斗的声音 |
[07:31] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[07:33] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[07:35] | I’m telling the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[07:36] | Gabriel, last night, you came to me | 加布里尔 昨晚你来找我 |
[07:38] | and asked if Annalise Keating was responsible | 问我安娜丽丝·基廷是不是 |
[07:40] | for your father’s murder. | 杀害你父亲的凶手 |
[07:42] | Then, later that night, your neighbor, | 之后 你的邻居 |
[07:45] | a member of Annalise’s inner circle, | 安娜丽丝小圈子里的成员之一 |
[07:47] | turns up dead outside your door. | 就死在你门外 |
[07:50] | You’re a smart guy. | 你很聪明 |
[07:53] | How does that sound to you? | 你觉得这看起来是什么情况 |
[07:58] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干得 |
[07:59] | Michaela and Connor were arrested. | 米凯拉和康纳尔被捕了 |
[08:01] | – Did they do it? – No. | -是他们干得吗 -不是 |
[08:03] | But they need lawyers. | 但他们需要律师 |
[08:04] | Where’s Annalise? | 安娜丽丝呢 |
[08:07] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[08:09] | – I’m sorry? – She’s gone. | -你说什么 -她不见了 |
[08:11] | That’s also why I’m here — | 这是我来这里的另一个原因 |
[08:12] | to see if you helped her disappear like you did Laurel. | 来问你是不是和帮劳拉一样帮她消失的 |
[08:14] | Don’t. I know it was you. | 别否认 我知道是你 |
[08:16] | – So if you did the same thing for Annalise – I didn’t. | -如果安娜丽丝也是你帮的 -不是我 |
[08:18] | How can I believe that?! | 我怎么能相信你 |
[08:23] | Laurel blackmailed me. That’s why I helped her — | 劳拉威胁的我 所以我才帮她 |
[08:25] | because she threatened to tell Jorge | 她威胁要告诉豪尔赫 |
[08:26] | I was the Jane Doe who got him put away. | 我就是那个导致他被抓的无名氏 |
[08:29] | Who the hell told you any of this? | 你又是怎么知道的 |
[08:35] | Asher? | 亚设 |
[08:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[08:49] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[08:50] | Listen, I-it’s not what you think. | 听着 不是你以为的那样 |
[08:52] | You’re covered in blood. | 你浑身是血 |
[08:53] | Yeah, it’s my blood. | 都是我自己的血 |
[08:54] | Oliver hit me with the fireplace poker. | 奥利弗用拨火棒打得我 |
[08:55] | – Oliver? – It was the shrooms. They made everyone paranoid. | -奥利弗 -致幻菇让每个人都疑神疑鬼的 |
[08:57] | When Laurel called, they — they all just — they turned on me. | 劳拉打完电话之后 他们都开始针对我 |
[09:00] | You’re not making sense. | 你在胡说什么 |
[09:00] | Laurel called, and she said that she’s not the mole, | 劳拉打了电话 她说她不是内鬼 |
[09:02] | which means that she obviously is, or… | 也就是说明显她就是内鬼 或者 |
[09:04] | maybe it’s Tegan. | 也许是泰根 |
[09:05] | Why Tegan? | 为什么是泰根 |
[09:06] | She’s the one that disappeared Laurel. | 是她帮劳拉消失的 |
[09:07] | Or that’s what Laurel said. | 反正劳拉是这么说的 |
[09:08] | But it means one of them has to be the informant | 也就是说她们俩当中肯定有一个 |
[09:09] | that we’ve been hearing about on the news, right? | 是新闻里一直在说的线人 |
[09:10] | I’m — I mean, I’m leaning towards Laurel | 我 我倾向于劳拉 |
[09:12] | ’cause she knows everything we’ve done — | 因为她知道我们所有的事 |
[09:13] | Sam, Sinclair, Miller, and… | 山姆 辛克莱尔 米勒 还有… |
[09:15] | remember how mad she was when she found out | 还记得她发现你当着克里斯托弗的面 |
[09:16] | that you killed Miller in front of Christopher? | 杀了米勒时有多生气吗 |
[09:19] | She probably went to the FBI then. | 她可能那时就去联调局了 |
[09:23] | I think losing all that blood has you…confused. | 我觉得你失血过多 有点神志不清了 |
[09:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:31] | I’ll make you some tea. | 我去给你泡点茶 |
[09:33] | I can just go home. | 我可以直接回家 |
[09:33] | Sit down so we can figure out what to do. | 你先坐下 我们一起想想该怎么办 |
[09:49] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[09:50] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[09:51] | About to walk into the kids’ house. | 那几个孩子的家门口 |
[09:53] | Don’t go in. | 别进去 |
[09:55] | I need you here right now. | 马上来我这 |
[09:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:58] | Asher’s here. | 亚设在这里 |
[10:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:03] | I think it’s him. | 我认为他就是那个线人 |
[10:05] | He turned. | 他背叛了我们 |
[10:09] | Don’t let him leave. | 别让他离开 |
[10:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:36] | Who were you on the phone with? | 你在跟谁打电话 |
[10:39] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[10:41] | He’s coming here and will drive you home. | 他一会过来 送你回家 |
[10:46] | There’s nothing we can do tonight, | 今晚我们什么都做不了 |
[10:48] | and you have graduation tomorrow. | 你明天还有毕业典礼 |
[10:50] | Obviously, I’m not — I’m not going. | 我肯定不去了 |
[10:52] | It’s gonna look suspicious to the FBI if you don’t show up. | 你要是不去对联调局来说就更可疑了 |
[10:56] | Just don’t tell Frank about Tegan helping Laurel. | 但是别告诉弗兰克泰根帮劳拉消失这件事 |
[11:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:01] | You saw what happened last time Frank went looking for Laurel. | 你知道弗兰克上次找劳拉时都发生了什么 |
[11:05] | Let’s protect him from himself, okay? | 我们不能再让他往火坑里跳了 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:16] | Morons for doing shrooms. | 嗑致幻菇得是多蠢的人才干得出来 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[11:21] | Eh, let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[11:26] | We’ll figure it all out tomorrow. | 明天一定会想到办法的 |
[11:53] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[11:55] | – I’m sorry? – Frank Delfino. | -你是 -弗兰克·德菲诺 |
[11:56] | We met last Christmas at the kids’ house. | 我们去年圣诞节在那几个孩子家见过 |
[11:58] | Oh. Right. | 想起来了 |
[12:02] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[12:03] | Oliver called me right after Connor and Michaela were arrested. | 奥利弗在康纳尔和米凯拉被捕后立刻联系了我 |
[12:06] | Clearly, I got here too late | 但很显然我来晚了 |
[12:07] | to stop him from playing the martyr. | 没能阻止他”自我牺牲” |
[12:09] | Oh. I think that’s my fault. I yelled at him pretty bad. | 都是我的错 我对他发了好大一顿脾气 |
[12:12] | Hey, this is traumatic. | 你只是太难过了 |
[12:13] | No blaming yourself. | 别责怪自己 |
[12:14] | The good news is that I have the managing partner | 好消息是我把卡普兰·高德律所的 |
[12:16] | from Caplan & Gold coming to help everyone. | 管理合伙人带来帮他们了 |
[12:18] | No, Connor’s father’s already called a lawyer. | 不用了 康纳尔的爸爸已经找好律师了 |
[12:20] | Well, who? This is Philly. | 是谁呢 这里是费城 |
[12:22] | You need someone who knows the city. | 你需要一个了解这里的人 |
[12:23] | No, we need someone | 不 我们需要的是一个 |
[12:25] | who isn’t beholden to that insane woman. | 跟那个疯女人没有瓜葛的人 |
[12:28] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:29] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[12:30] | This is all her doing. | 这都是她干的好事 |
[12:31] | No, that’s not what’s happening. | 不是 事情不是这样的 |
[12:32] | Connor told me the Governor has been coming after all of them | 康纳尔告诉我自从在最高院赢了以后 |
[12:35] | since the Supreme Court win. | 州长就一直在找他们的麻烦 |
[12:36] | That is Annalise’s fault. | 这都是安娜丽丝的错 |
[12:38] | Trust me, we’re not gonna let him go down for any of this. | 相信我 我们不会让他有事的 |
[12:42] | “We”? | “我们” |
[12:45] | I just wanna help Connor — | 我只想帮康纳尔… |
[12:48] | Leave. | 走开 |
[12:49] | Or I will scream to this whole station | 不然我就叫到整个警局的人都听见 |
[12:52] | that you’re harassing me. | 说你骚扰我 |
[13:14] | You’re shook, I get it, but I’m here to help. | 你很震惊 我理解 但我是来帮你的 |
[13:16] | – Who told you? – Bonnie. | -谁告诉你的 -邦尼 |
[13:18] | I stopped at the crime scene on my way here. | 我来的路上去了一下案发现场 |
[13:20] | Which was where? | 那是哪里 |
[13:25] | The landing outside Asher’s apartment. | 亚设公寓外面的楼梯平台 |
[13:30] | I overheard a tech say | 我听一个鉴证人员说 |
[13:31] | he was hit multiple times with a fireplace poker, | 他被拨火棍击中了好几下 |
[13:34] | also found at the crime scene. | 拨火棍也在案发现场 |
[13:37] | Someone put that there to frame us. | 有人把它放在那里用来陷害我们 |
[13:39] | Xavier’s people. I know. | 沙维尔的人 我知道 |
[13:43] | I am so sorry, Michaela. | 我很遗憾 米凯拉 |
[13:46] | There aren’t a lot of good ones out there, | 这个世界好人不多 |
[13:48] | but Asher was one of them. | 但亚设是个好人 |
[13:56] | You barely knew him. | 你根本不了解他 |
[13:57] | I know you cared for him. | 我知道你关心他 |
[13:59] | I cared for Laurel, too. | 我也关心劳拉 |
[14:03] | I did what Laurel asked, | 我只是做了劳拉要我做的 |
[14:05] | protecting her from the same people who did this to Asher. | 保护她不受杀害亚设的凶手的毒害 |
[14:07] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[14:08] | You don’t have a choice to not believe me, Michaela. | 你只能选择相信我 米凯拉 |
[14:10] | I’m all you have here, and I’m damn good at what I do, | 你只有我 而且我特别擅长我的工作 |
[14:13] | just like I was damn good at helping Laurel go MIA | 就像我特别完美地帮助劳拉失踪 |
[14:16] | so that she and that baby could be safe. | 她和那个孩子才能安然无恙 |
[14:20] | And it wasn’t my secret to tell. | 这个秘密由不得我来说 |
[14:23] | So, if you’re gonna be pissed, be pissed at Laurel, | 你要是非要生气 就气劳拉 |
[14:25] | but we have work to do if we’re gonna get you out of here. | 但如果你想离开这里 我们还有正事要做 |
[14:30] | This is a game. | 这是场博弈 |
[14:31] | They’re trying to get in your head. | 他们想干扰你的思维 |
[14:33] | The security cameras will prove that you never left the house. | 监控录像能证明我从来没离开过房子 |
[14:36] | There are people who want to frame us. | 有人想陷害我们 |
[14:40] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:42] | – It’s going to be okay. – No, it’s not. How’s Connor? | -会没事的 -不会的 康纳尔怎么样了 |
[14:45] | I’ll try to see him after this. | 办完这个我就去见他 |
[14:46] | No, you have to go see him now! | 你现在就要去看他 |
[14:47] | Just sign this | 签好这个 |
[14:49] | so I can represent you at the bail hearing. | 我就能在保释听证会上为你辩护 |
[14:51] | It’s in two hours. | 就在两小时后 |
[14:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:57] | Uh, I was wearing Laurel’s gloves. | 我当时戴着劳拉的手套 |
[15:01] | That’s why my prints weren’t on the poker, but I did it. | 所以我的指纹没在拨火棍上 但是是我干的 |
[15:04] | I hit Asher. | 我打了亚设 |
[15:05] | That’s not what killed him. | 他的死因不是这个 |
[15:06] | I hit him hard. It might’ve been a slow bleed. | 我用力很猛 可能是缓慢流血致死 |
[15:09] | – Listen to me – He could have fainted and fallen down the stairs. | -听我说 -他可能是昏厥然后摔下了楼梯 |
[15:12] | I saw him after he left your house last night, Oliver. | 昨晚他离开你家之后我见到他了 奥利弗 |
[15:16] | Uh…what did he tell you? | 他跟你说了什么 |
[15:18] | That you all accused him of being the informant. | 你们都指责他就是那个线人 |
[15:20] | – No, he admitted that he was. – I know. | -他自己承认的 -我知道 |
[15:22] | The only reason he came over | 他之所以来找我 |
[15:24] | was to record me saying something incriminating. | 就是为了录下我说一些能指证我的话 |
[15:35] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[15:37] | Killing an FBI informant | 杀害联调局的线人 |
[15:38] | is the dumbest move any of us could make. | 是我们任何人都最不该做的傻事 |
[15:41] | Unless you and Frank framed someone else. | 除非是你和弗兰克陷害给了别人 |
[15:43] | Oliver, look at me. | 奥利弗 看着我 |
[15:47] | This is what Xavier wants — | 这正中泽维尔的下怀 |
[15:49] | for all of us to point the finger at each other. | 让我们互相猜忌怀疑 |
[15:52] | Don’t fall for it. | 别上他的当 |
[15:57] | Sign, and I’ll get you out of here. | 签字 我会帮你出去的 |
[16:05] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[16:06] | Oliver signed. | 奥利弗签字了 |
[16:07] | Michaela? | 米凯拉呢 |
[16:09] | No go. | 没签 |
[16:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:10] | She already hired a lawyer. | 她已经雇了律师 |
[16:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:22] | Hey. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:24] | It’s okay. You’re not alone anymore. | 没事了 有我陪着你 |
[16:27] | I just didn’t know who else to call. | 我只是不知道该打给谁 |
[16:32] | I’m exactly the right person to have called, okay? | 你打给我是完全正确的 好吗 |
[16:38] | This is Kendra Strauss. | 这是肯德拉·斯特劳斯 |
[16:40] | She is a partner at, uh, Baldwin — | 她是合伙人 在鲍德温… |
[16:42] | Strauss and Morris. | 斯特劳斯和莫里斯律所 |
[16:43] | You got that hedge fund guy out on self-defense. | 你们让那个对冲基金男靠正当防卫脱罪了 |
[16:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:47] | She is the best. | 她最厉害了 |
[16:48] | We’re gonna fix this, Michaela. | 我们会解决的 米凯拉 |
[16:50] | But first, I need to know if you’ve made any statements. | 但首先 我得知道你是否说过任何证词 |
[16:56] | God no. | 当然没有 |
[16:58] | Told you she was smart. | 就说了她很聪明 |
[17:05] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:06] | Hey, it’s alright. It’s alright. | 没事的 没事的 |
[17:10] | I swear, I… | 我发誓 |
[17:12] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[17:14] | Never once did I think you did this. | 我从没想过是你干的 |
[17:23] | I’m not leaving until we get you out of here. | 不把你弄出去我绝不会走 |
[17:41] | Oli’s got quite an arm on him, huh? | 奥利的臂力可真大 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:49] | D-Did you or Bonnie, uh, talk to him, | 你和邦尼有没有跟他 |
[17:50] | or to Connor or Michaela? | 或者跟康纳尔和米凯拉谈过 |
[17:53] | No. | 没有 |
[17:54] | Should we? | 应该找他们谈谈吗 |
[17:56] | I’m just, uh, hurt, to be honest. | 老实说 我有点伤心了 |
[18:03] | That they’d think I could… | 他们居然以为我会… |
[18:04] | lie to all your faces this whole time. | 一直以来当着你们的面撒谎 |
[18:09] | We’re all pretty good liars at this point, no? | 到了现在我们都挺会撒谎的 不是吗 |
[18:14] | What if it’s Annalise? | 如果是安娜丽丝呢 |
[18:19] | If she’s the mole, I mean. | 如果她才是那个内鬼 |
[18:21] | She knows everything we’ve done — | 她知道我们所做的一切 |
[18:24] | you too — shooting Wallace Mahoney, | 你也是 枪杀华莱士·马奥尼 |
[18:25] | framing Nate for Sam… | 陷害是内特杀了山姆 |
[18:31] | Those shrooms making you hallucinate? | 致幻菇让你开始产生幻觉了吗 |
[18:37] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[18:39] | I guess I need sleep. | 我可能需要睡觉 |
[18:41] | – I’ll walk you up. – Oh, you don’t have to. | -我送你上去 -不用麻烦了 |
[18:44] | You’re high. | 你太嗨了 |
[18:45] | You probably have a concussion from the blow. | 你可能还因为被打了有脑震荡 |
[18:47] | We don’t want you falling down the stairs. | 我们不希望你摔下楼梯 |
[19:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | Asher. | 亚设 |
[19:10] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[19:12] | You really didn’t hear? | 你真的不知道 |
[19:13] | Hear what? | 知道什么 |
[19:14] | Dead. | 他死了 |
[19:17] | Apparently, he told the kids he was the mole. | 显然 他告诉了孩子们他是内鬼 |
[19:19] | A few hours later, his head was bashed in | 几小时之后 他的头就被 |
[19:21] | with a fireplace poker at his apartment. | 公寓里的拨火棍给打了 |
[19:23] | FBI’s got Connor, Michaela, Oliver in jail. | 联调局抓了康纳尔 米凯拉和奥利弗 |
[19:28] | You and Annalise do it? | 你和安娜丽丝干得 |
[19:29] | Nah, don’t be stupid. This was Xavier. | 不是 别傻了 这是沙维尔干的 |
[19:31] | What better way to hit back at us | 有什么能比 |
[19:32] | than to kill the guy informing against us? | 杀害线人更致命的呢 |
[19:39] | Good luck proving that. | 祝你早日找到证据 |
[19:42] | You need to be worried about this, too. | 你也要担心这件事 |
[19:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:44] | Asher knew you killed Miller, which means so does the FBI. | 亚设知道你杀了米勒 那么联调局也知道 |
[19:47] | Good. Tell Annalise I said that. | 好的 告诉安娜丽丝我这么回答 |
[19:51] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[19:52] | Where? | 去哪里了 |
[19:54] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[19:56] | Unless you know. | 除非你知道 |
[19:58] | Don’t come back here again. | 别再回来这里 |
[20:09] | This is bail hearing 34-CR-4271, | 这是保释听证会34-CR-4271 |
[20:14] | the United States vs. Co-defendants Walsh and Pratt. | 美国诉共同被告沃什和普拉特 |
[20:17] | The top charge | 最高罪名 |
[20:18] | is the first-degree murder of Asher Millstone. | 是亚设·米尔斯顿的一级谋杀 |
[20:21] | AUSA Montes, it’s my understanding | 助理检察官蒙特斯 我了解到 |
[20:23] | that you’ve added an additional defendant? | 你增加了一个被告 |
[20:25] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官阁下 |
[20:26] | In addition to Ms. Pratt and Mr. Walsh, | 除了普拉特女士和沃什先生 |
[20:28] | we’re charging Oliver Hampton with first-degree murder. | 我们还要起诉奥利弗·汉普顿一级谋杀 |
[20:30] | We ask that the court deny bail for all three defendants | 我们要求法院拒绝三名被告的保释 |
[20:33] | due to the extremely violent nature of the killing. | 因为这起谋杀极其暴力 |
[20:36] | Evidence? | 证据呢 |
[20:37] | We’ve identified Mr. Walsh and Ms. Pratt’s fingerprints | 我们在凶器上发现了沃什先生和普拉特女士的 |
[20:39] | on the murder weapon, | 指纹 |
[20:40] | and all of the defendants had a clear motive | 所有被告都有明显动机 |
[20:43] | to silence a federal informant | 杀害一个联邦线人 |
[20:45] | who was providing criminal evidence against them. | 因为他正在提供针对他们的刑事证据 |
[20:47] | Defense counsel for Ms. Pratt, your response? | 普拉特女士的辩护律师 你的回应 |
[20:51] | The government’s evidence against Ms. Pratt | 政府指控普拉特女士的证据 |
[20:53] | won’t survive a probable cause hearing, Your Honor. | 在预审中是站不住脚的 法官阁下 |
[20:56] | The only thing tying her to this crime? | 唯一能把她和这件事联系起来的证据 |
[20:58] | Her fingerprints on a fireplace poker | 她的指纹出现在拨火棍上 |
[21:00] | my client used as a household item | 一个我方委托人在米尔斯顿先生命案前 |
[21:02] | many times before Mr. Millstone’s murder. | 使用多次的家庭用品 |
[21:04] | The FBI denied Mr. Walsh medical assistance | 沃什先生在拘留期间恐慌症发作后 |
[21:08] | after he had a severe panic attack in custody. | 联调局拒绝给与他医疗救助 |
[21:10] | I therefore demand Mr. Walsh’s | 因此我要求沃尔什先生 |
[21:12] | immediate transfer to a hospital. | 立即转入医院 |
[21:14] | Mr. Hampton’s only been charged because of confession | 汉普顿先生被指控是因为 |
[21:17] | made under the influence of psychedelic drugs, | 他在迷幻药的影响下认罪 |
[21:19] | a confession that is the government’s only evidence | 这个供词是政府对我方委托人的 |
[21:22] | against my client. | 唯一证据 |
[21:23] | Actually, we have more evidence against Mr. Hampton, Your Honor. | 我们有更多证据指控汉普顿先生 法官阁下 |
[21:27] | A voicemail Mr. Millstone left a federal agent | 米尔斯顿先生在遇害前几个小时 |
[21:31] | just hours before he was killed. | 给一名联邦探员留的语音信箱 |
[21:33] | It shows Mr. Hampton and all of the defendants had motive. | 这表明汉普顿先生和所有被告都有动机 |
[21:37] | It’s Asher Millstone. | 我是亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[21:38] | The others saw the news and figured out it’s me. | 其他人看到了新闻 发现我是内鬼 |
[21:40] | I just ran out of the house. Please call me back. | 我刚跑出房子 请回电 |
[21:45] | There is no proof these “Others” Include my client. | 没有证据指明”其他人”包括了我方委托人 |
[21:48] | When Mr. Millstone called the FBI, | 当米尔斯顿先生打给联调局时 |
[21:50] | his phone pinged a cell tower | 他的手机被定位出现在 |
[21:52] | nearest to the house where all three co-defendants live. | 离三名同案被告住所最近的信号塔 |
[21:55] | Cell towers don’t pinpoint exact locations. | 信号塔不会定位准确位置 |
[21:58] | This is all circumstantial, Your Honor. | 这些都是间接证据 法官阁下 |
[22:02] | Understood. | 了解了 |
[22:03] | Any additional arguments for bail, | 对于保释还有什么说的吗 |
[22:06] | or can I give my ruling? | 还是我可以宣布判决 |
[22:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[22:13] | I’m denying bail to defendants Walsh and Pratt, | 我拒绝保释被告沃什和普拉特 |
[22:17] | who shall be held in custody pending trial. | 他们将被拘留候审 |
[22:20] | However, I agree there’s not enough evidence | 但是 我同意目前没有足够的证据 |
[22:23] | to charge Mr. Hampton at this time. | 起诉汉普顿先生 |
[22:25] | I’m therefore dismissing the charges against him | 因此我驳回对他的指控 |
[22:28] | and ordering his release. | 并下令释放他 |
[22:29] | No! No! No, they’re all murderers! | 不 不 他们都是杀人犯 |
[22:32] | Order! Order in the court! | 肃静 保持肃静 |
[22:33] | Okay, all three — they need to go to jail! | 他们三个 都应该进监狱 |
[22:35] | Officer, escort her outside. | 警官 带她出去 |
[22:35] | No, Asher tried to do the right thing, | 不 亚设是想做对的事 |
[22:37] | Take the defendants into custody. | 把被告带回监禁 |
[22:37] | and they killed him! They killed my brother! | 他们杀了他 他们杀了我弟弟 |
[22:39] | Order! Order in the court! | 肃静 保持肃静 |
[22:39] | He’s dead, so they need to die now, too! | 他死了 他们现在也得死 |
[22:42] | They’re all murderers! | 他们都是杀人犯 |
[22:43] | They need to die now, too! | 他们也得死 |
[22:50] | Okay. Home safe and sound. All good. | 好了 家里没事 都正常 |
[22:53] | I gotta take a leak. | 我得撒泡尿 |
[23:29] | Expecting a call? | 在等电话 |
[23:31] | No, just, uh… | 不 就是… |
[23:33] | checking the news to see if anything else came out. | 看看新闻 有没有别的消息 |
[23:36] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[23:46] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[23:48] | We’re not getting away with it, are we? | 我们不会逃脱罪名的 是吧 |
[23:52] | We’re just kidding ourselves. | 我们就在自己骗自己 |
[23:53] | You’re just tired, that’s all. | 你只是累了 |
[23:54] | No, I-I just… | 不 我… |
[23:57] | I don’t know how we got here. | 我不知道我们怎么走到这个地步的 |
[24:00] | Remember when we were buds? We… | 记得我们是好兄弟的时候吗 |
[24:02] | We watched the Eagles together. You gave me dating tips. | 我们一起看老鹰队的比赛 你给我约会建议 |
[24:05] | I-I helped you study for the LSAT. | 我帮你复习法学院入学考试 |
[24:06] | What’s going on in your head? | 你脑子在想什么 |
[24:11] | I-I think I just need a hug. | 我只是需要个拥抱 |
[24:28] | I never thought you were a bad guy, Frank. | 我从来没觉得你是坏人 弗兰克 |
[24:31] | Everything you ever did, | 你做过的一切 |
[24:32] | I-I know you just did it to protect us — | 我知道你只是为了保护我们 |
[24:36] | The only thing I ever did for you was be your friend. | 我为你做的只是成为你的朋友 |
[24:41] | Don’t go to sleep. | 别睡着了 |
[24:42] | It’s bad for concussions. | 对脑震荡不好 |
[25:02] | Your call has been forwarded | 你的电话已被转接 |
[25:04] | to an automated voice-messaging system. | 到自动语音信箱 |
[25:06] | At the tone, please record — | 听到哔声后 请录… |
[25:15] | Nate claims he had no idea Annalise was gone. | 内特说他不知道安娜丽丝走了 |
[25:19] | You think he helped her? | 你觉得是他帮的她吗 |
[25:21] | Hell, maybe he helped Laurel disappear, too. | 也许劳拉消失也是他帮忙的 |
[25:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:28] | Nate wasn’t who helped Laurel disappear. | 内特不是帮劳拉消失的人 |
[25:41] | Bonnie told you? | 邦尼告诉你了 |
[25:43] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[25:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:45] | How the hell is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[25:47] | I know a guy in Mexico who does this. | 我认识一个墨西哥人干这个 |
[25:49] | So, they’re in Mexico? | 所以他们在墨西哥 |
[25:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:51] | I gave her his number. | 我把他电话给她了 |
[25:52] | She arranged the details without me. | 她自己安排的具体事宜 |
[25:58] | And even if I did know where she was, | 就算我知道她在哪 |
[26:00] | telling you would risk having Laurel and Christopher | 告诉你等于冒险让劳拉和克里斯托弗 |
[26:02] | end up like Asher. | 落得跟亚设一样的下场 |
[26:03] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[26:05] | All this time, | 一直以来 |
[26:07] | we thought she could be chained up in a well. | 我们都以为她可能被锁在枯井里 |
[26:09] | Annalise almost drank herself to death ’cause of it. | 安娜丽丝差点因为这事把自己喝死 |
[26:11] | And I hated myself the whole time. | 我也一直为此恨我自己 |
[26:15] | But you know what? | 但知道吗 |
[26:16] | Annalise just took off without a thought about me. | 安娜丽丝根本没想过我就自己走了 |
[26:21] | So I’m hating myself a little less right now. | 所以我现在没那么恨自己了 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry Laurel hurt you, | 抱歉劳拉伤害了你 |
[26:28] | but that’s between you two. | 但那是你们之间的事 |
[26:33] | Now, can I get in my car, | 现在 我能上车了吗 |
[26:34] | or are you gonna make me use my mace? | 还是你要逼我用防狼喷雾 |
[26:47] | We appreciate you sitting down with us today. | 感谢你们过来商量 |
[26:49] | Like we have a choice. | 好像我们有得选一样 |
[26:50] | – Pam. Just — – Don’t you dare shush me again. | -帕姆 -你再敢让我闭嘴试试 |
[26:54] | Drop the charges, | 撤销指控 |
[26:56] | otherwise we sue you and this whole state | 否则我们会凭恶意指控 |
[26:57] | for wrongful prosecution, and I will — | 起诉你还有整个州政府 我会… |
[26:59] | Mrs. Walsh, I’m sorry this is so upsetting, | 沃什夫人 我很遗憾搞出这么多事 |
[27:01] | but today’s charges against your son were just the start. | 但今天对你儿子的起诉只是个开始 |
[27:04] | In addition to the Millstone murder, | 除了米尔斯顿谋杀 |
[27:05] | we have evidence linking Ms. Pratt | 我们有证据表明普拉特小姐 |
[27:07] | to several more crimes. | 与多起罪案有牵连 |
[27:09] | You’ll need time to review them all, | 要完整看一遍需要不少时间 |
[27:10] | but the highlights are conspiracy, | 但重点有合谋 |
[27:13] | aiding and abetting, perjury, | 协助和教唆 伪证 |
[27:14] | obstruction of justice — | 妨碍司法公正 |
[27:15] | Evidence tampering? | 篡改证据 |
[27:17] | For when you helped hide the murder of D.A. Miller. | 那是因为你协助掩盖了米勒地检官被杀一案 |
[27:21] | A wedding was a convenient alibi | 婚礼是个方便的不在场证明 |
[27:23] | for D.A. Miller’s killing. | 以撇清谋杀米勒的嫌疑 |
[27:25] | We’re ending this meeting | 如果你继续对荒唐的指控强词夺理 |
[27:26] | if you continue to drum up ludicrous accusations. | 那我们没必要谈下去了 |
[27:29] | You don’t want to know the other evidence first? | 你不想先了解一下其他证据吗 |
[27:33] | Victim intimidation of Simon Drake. | 威胁受害者西蒙·德里克 |
[27:35] | Assault by the unauthorized intoxication of Catherine Hapstall. | 醉酒后非法袭击凯瑟琳·哈普斯托 |
[27:38] | Retaliation against District Attorney Todd Denver. | 报复地区检察官托德·丹沃 |
[27:41] | The murder of A.D.A. Emily Sinclair. | 谋杀助理地区检察官艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[27:43] | Caleb Hapstall. Rebecca Sutter. | 凯勒布·哈普斯托 丽贝卡·萨特 |
[27:45] | All deaths stemming from the first murder | 由谋杀并肢解山姆·基廷 |
[27:47] | and dismemberment of Sam Keating. | 引发的所有谋杀案 |
[27:51] | Which is why you had to kill Asher Millstone — | 这也是为什么你不得不杀了亚设·米尔斯顿 |
[27:53] | to keep him from informing on Sam’s murder | 阻止他告发山姆的谋杀案 |
[27:55] | and everything that came after. | 和之后发生的一切 |
[27:57] | – Then charge me. – Connor. | -那就起诉我吧 -康纳尔 |
[27:58] | If you have the evidence, then charge me for all of it. | 如果你有证据 那就指控我所有的罪名吧 |
[28:02] | You can’t, though, right? | 但你做不到 对吗 |
[28:04] | That’s why the AUSA isn’t here? | 所以检察官不在这里 |
[28:05] | The AUSA isn’t here because you’re being shady. | 检察官不在这里是因为你不择手段 |
[28:08] | This is all some weak-ass scare tactic | 这都是恐吓懦夫的伎俩 |
[28:10] | to bully us into giving a false confession. | 想逼我们虚假供述 |
[28:12] | Call our bluff. We’ll see you at trial. | 想挑衅我们 那就庭审见 |
[28:14] | Or? | 或者 |
[28:17] | Admit that you did all of it, not because you wanted to, | 承认所有的罪行 但这不是你的主意 |
[28:19] | but because you were under the influence of one person — | 你是受一个人的影响 |
[28:22] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[28:24] | Annalise Keating. | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[28:26] | If you want Keating so bad, | 既然你这么想解决基廷 |
[28:28] | why haven’t you arrested her? | 为什么不直接逮捕她 |
[28:29] | Ms. Keating’s missing. | 基廷失踪了 |
[28:31] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[28:32] | We believe she fled the country. | 我们认为她逃到国外了 |
[28:35] | We’ll find her and we’ll take her to trial, | 我们会找到她 审讯她 |
[28:37] | but in order to make our case, we need help. | 但我们需要帮助以立案 |
[28:40] | We’re offering you an immunity deal, Ms. Pratt. | 我们可以提供豁免协议 普拉特小姐 |
[28:43] | We’re offering you an immunity deal, Mr. Walsh. | 我们可以提供豁免协议 沃什先生 |
[28:48] | Plead guilty to all the crimes listed here | 承认列出的所有罪行 |
[28:50] | and agree to testify against Ms. Keating at trial… | 并同意在庭审中作对基廷不利的指证 |
[28:53] | And agree to testify against Ms. Keating at trial, | 并同意在庭审中作对基廷不利的指证 |
[28:57] | including the fact that she ordered you | 包括她命令你 |
[28:59] | to murder Sam Keating. | 谋杀山姆·基廷的事实 |
[29:01] | Including the fact | 包括她命令你 |
[29:02] | that she ordered you to kill Sam Keating. | 谋杀山姆·基廷的事实 |
[29:07] | Agree and you’ll get five years. | 签署协议 你只需要五年刑期 |
[29:10] | For everything. | 所有罪行 |
[29:11] | For everything. | 所有罪行 |
[29:13] | You just need to sign today | 你只需要今天签好字 |
[29:14] | and we’ll immediately release you. | 我们马上就释放你 |
[29:17] | Don’t sign… | 不签 |
[29:20] | and you’ll stay in jail until your trial, | 那你就在监狱里等庭审吧 |
[29:23] | where the AUSA will try for a life sentence. | 检察官会争取判你无期徒刑 |
[29:28] | You have until 5 p.m. to decide. | 下午五点前做决定 |
[29:40] | …Sam, Sinclair, Miller, and… | 山姆 辛克莱尔 米勒 还有… |
[29:42] | remember how mad she was when she found out | 还记得她发现你当着克里斯托弗的面 |
[29:43] | that you killed Miller in front of Christopher? | 杀了米勒时有多生气吗 |
[29:45] | I think losing all that blood has you… | 我觉得你失血过多 |
[29:48] | confused. | 有点神志不清了 |
[29:49] | I never thought you were a bad guy, Frank. | 我从来没觉得你是坏人 弗兰克 |
[29:51] | Everything you ever did, | 你做过的一切 |
[29:52] | I know you just did it to protect us. | 我知道你只是为了保护我们 |
[29:55] | The only thing I ever did for you was be your friend. | 我为你做的只是成为你的朋友 |
[29:59] | D-Damn it! | 该死 |
[30:10] | Stupid, stupid, stupid, Asher. | 笨死了 亚设 |
[30:11] | Stupid, dumb rage monster. | 太蠢了 只会无能狂怒 |
[30:25] | You alone? | 你一个人在家 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:37] | Did Frank do it? | 是弗兰克干得吗 |
[30:39] | What? | 什么 |
[30:39] | My contact at PD says they know Asher came over here | 警局的线人说他们知道亚设来过这里 |
[30:42] | and that Frank drove him home after. | 然后弗兰克开车送他回家 |
[30:46] | Just look me in the eye and tell me it wasn’t Frank. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我不是弗兰克 |
[30:49] | It wasn’t. | 不是弗兰克 |
[30:51] | The police clearly know that, too, | 警察也很清楚 |
[30:53] | since we’re not the ones in jail. | 所以我们才没被抓 |
[30:57] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么这么在意 |
[30:59] | You said you were done with all of us. | 你说和我们断绝关系了 |
[31:00] | Done with Annalise, yeah, | 只是和安娜丽丝 |
[31:02] | like she’s clearly done with all of you. | 显然她也和你们断了联系 |
[31:05] | But I’m not done doing what’s right. | 但我会继续做正确的事 |
[31:08] | “What’s right”? | “正确的事” |
[31:11] | You? | 就你 |
[31:14] | Do you have any idea how many times | 你知道我多少次 |
[31:16] | I’ve played that night over in my head? | 回想起那个晚上 |
[31:18] | I chose you over Ron. | 我选择了你 而不是罗恩 |
[31:21] | I didn’t ask you to do that. | 我没有要求你这么做 |
[31:22] | He was innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[31:23] | He could have stopped the whole thing. | 他本来可以阻止这一切的发生 |
[31:25] | Reported Xavier to the feds. | 向联调局告发沙维尔 |
[31:27] | That coward son of a bitch | 那个懦弱的贱人 |
[31:29] | let an old man get shot point-blank in the head. | 害得一个老人被直接爆头 |
[31:37] | You wanna actually move on from all of this | 你想要真正地放下这一切 |
[31:39] | and be the hero you think you are? | 做你自己心中的英雄吗 |
[31:42] | Just turn yourself in. | 自首吧 |
[31:47] | I am sorry about Asher. | 亚设的事我很遗憾 |
[31:52] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[31:57] | It’s not my call. | 这不该由我决定 |
[32:03] | What if it were, though? | 但如果让你决定呢 |
[32:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:08] | I really want to know. | 我真的想知道 |
[32:12] | I’m with Kendra. | 我支持肯德拉 |
[32:13] | You take the deal. | 你接受协议 |
[32:16] | It’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[32:17] | They want us to lie | 他们想让我们撒谎 |
[32:19] | and say that Annalise told us to kill Sam. | 说是安娜丽丝让我们杀了山姆 |
[32:22] | Is that such a bad thing? | 这样真的很糟吗 |
[32:25] | You could get a life sentence. | 你可能会被判无期 |
[32:26] | – Maybe I deserve that. – You’re my husband. | -也许这是我应得的 -你是我的丈夫 |
[32:28] | You’re who I care about here, not Annalise. | 我只在乎你 我不在乎安娜丽丝 |
[32:31] | Annalise isn’t to blame for all of this. | 这一切不是安娜丽丝的责任 |
[32:33] | But she is to blame for most of it, right? | 但她得负大部分责任 对吗 |
[32:36] | And don’t forget, Michaela, I have known her for a long time, | 而且别忘了 米凯拉 我认识她很久了 |
[32:40] | and what you’re doing, worrying about her, | 你这么担心她 |
[32:43] | is not something she would do for you right now. | 她现在可不会这么担心你 |
[32:45] | She ran away, saved her own ass. | 她逃走了 只顾保全自己 |
[32:47] | Now you gotta do the same thing. | 你现在也应该这么做 |
[32:51] | What if this was Annalise? | 如果就是安娜丽丝呢 |
[32:52] | For all we know, she killed Asher and she framed you. | 也许就是她杀了亚设并嫁祸给你们 |
[32:55] | – You’re reaching. – Am I? | -你在瞎想 -是吗 |
[32:57] | Maybe Asher was right all along. | 也许一直以来亚设都是对的 |
[32:59] | She got you into this. | 她害你走到这一步 |
[33:00] | She should go down. | 她应该入狱 |
[33:02] | And, look, I know five years sounds like a long time, | 我知道五年听起来很长 |
[33:04] | but I’ll be here the whole time. | 但我会一直等着你 |
[33:08] | I just want this to be over | 我只是想结束这一切 |
[33:10] | so that we can go have | 这样我们就能一起 |
[33:11] | a boring, normative life together. | 过一个正常又无聊的人生 |
[33:16] | What about Michaela? | 那米凯拉呢 |
[33:18] | What if Connor doesn’t take the deal? | 如果康纳尔不接受协议呢 |
[33:21] | They’ll still charge him. | 他们还是会起诉他 |
[33:22] | My deal could sentence him to life. | 我的协议可能会让他终身监禁 |
[33:24] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到我说的话吗 |
[33:25] | First Annalise, now that spoiled white boy? | 先是安娜丽丝 现在是那个骄纵的白人男孩 |
[33:29] | The only person you need to think about here… | 现在你唯一需要考虑的人 |
[33:33] | is you. | 是你自己 |
[33:34] | He’s always had my back. | 他一直很支持我 |
[33:36] | And who’s got his back? | 谁会支持他 |
[33:37] | His husband, two parents, history. | 他的丈夫 父母 过去 |
[33:41] | You know a jury’s not gonna treat the two of you the same. | 你知道陪审团不会对你们两个人一视同仁 |
[33:45] | Michaela got Simon deported, | 米凯拉害西蒙被遣返 |
[33:46] | and she pushed Sam over the railing, not you. | 也是她把山姆推下栏杆 不是你 |
[33:50] | I mean, what have you done? Really? | 实质上你做了什么 |
[33:52] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[33:53] | No, everything you did with Sam was after the fact. | 不 你对山姆所做的事都是在他死后 |
[33:55] | You didn’t instigate anything bad. | 你也没有指使谁做任何坏事 |
[33:57] | – That’s not true. – Then what have you done? | -不是这样 -那你做了什么 |
[33:59] | I got you involved. | 我拖了你下水 |
[34:01] | I got myself involved. | 我是自己跳下水的 |
[34:03] | You always begged me to stop. | 你一直求我住手 |
[34:05] | Please, if you want to make it up to me, | 求你了 如果你想补偿我 |
[34:07] | then just…sign… | 那就 签字 |
[34:10] | and come home with me tonight. | 然后今晚和我一起回家 |
[34:14] | Okay? Just — Please. I’ll do anything. | 好吗 就 求你了 让我做什么都行 |
[34:16] | Just sign. | 签字吧 |
[34:19] | What am I gonna do after I get out? | 我脱身之后该怎么办 |
[34:21] | There’s no way I’ll get to be a lawyer. | 我没办法再做律师了 |
[34:23] | You don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[34:23] | They want me to plead guilty to a dozen felonies. | 他们想让我对十多项重罪认罪 |
[34:26] | How do you think I got to where I am, Michaela? | 你觉得我是怎么走到今天这一步的 米凯拉 |
[34:29] | I know people everywhere — at the bar, too. | 我到处都有熟人 律协也有 |
[34:32] | And we will make you a lawyer. | 我们会让你再做律师 |
[34:34] | I promise to use every resource I have | 我保证我会用上所有人脉 |
[34:37] | to get your sentence reduced, your record sealed. | 帮你减刑 帮你尘封案底 |
[34:41] | Then you can come to California with me, | 然后你可以跟我一起去加利福尼亚 |
[34:44] | change your name to Vick if you want. | 你愿意的话可以改名叫维克 |
[34:47] | But me? | 而我 |
[34:48] | Michaela, it’s time… that I be your father, | 米凯拉 是时候 让我做你父亲了 |
[34:53] | and that means telling you the truth. | 也就是告诉你事实 |
[34:58] | You should take the deal. | 你应该接受协议 |
[35:05] | So? Do we have our deal? | 怎么样 接受协议了吗 |
[35:08] | We do. | 接受了 |
[35:12] | Nice work. | 好样的 |
[35:16] | Now we just need our number one. | 现在只需要我们的一号了 |
[35:38] | 未知号码 黄帽子 | |
[35:45] | Justine? | 贾斯汀 |
[35:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:54] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[35:54] | You’ll see soon. | 你马上就知道了 |
[35:55] | Please. No more surprises. | 拜托 不要再给我惊喜了 |
[35:58] | I don’t know either, is the point. | 关键就是 我也不知道 |
[36:01] | That’s the fun part. | 这才是最有意思的 |
[36:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:19] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[36:42] | I wish that I had killed Sam. | 真希望是我杀了山姆 |
[36:44] | Maybe killing his son’s the next best thing. | 也许杀死他的儿子也是不错的选择 |
[37:06] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[37:06] | I’m fine. Just — I-I need your phone. | 我没事 我…我需要你的手机 |
[37:09] | – For what? – It’s an emergency. | -干什么 -是急事 |
[37:10] | – Give me your phone. – No. | -把你的手机给我 -不 |
[37:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:12] | I’ll pay you $64,000 for it. | 我给你64000 |
[37:34] | Don’t let yourself feel any guilt here. | 不要有罪恶感 |
[37:36] | You made a smart decision. | 你做出了明智的决定 |
[37:37] | So lower my sentence to no years. | 那就让我不用坐牢 |
[37:40] | It’s not my call, sadly. | 可惜这轮不到我来决定 |
[37:42] | But what I can tell you is | 但是我能告诉你 |
[37:43] | you’re gonna make a great lawyer someday. | 你今后会成为一名优秀的律师 |
[37:45] | Don’t patronize me. | 别摆出这套屈尊纡贵的样子 |
[37:46] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[37:48] | You convinced us to give you a better deal. | 是你说服了我们给了你一个不错的辩诉协议 |
[37:50] | You think that happens often? | 你觉得我们经常会这么让步吗 |
[37:52] | I’m ready to sign. | 我准备好签字了 |
[37:53] | That’s great news. | 那真是太好了 |
[37:55] | But I have a stipulation. Otherwise, we go to trial. | 但我有一个条件 否则就上庭 |
[38:06] | I got you a room at the hotel. | 我给你在酒店定了一个房间 |
[38:07] | Entire room service menu should be waiting when we get there. | 给你点了客房服务菜单上的所有东西 |
[38:13] | Michaela? | 米凯拉 |
[38:23] | But I have a stipulation. | 但我有一个条件 |
[38:24] | The terms of the deal are only valid | 只有在本协议同时适用于 |
[38:26] | if they apply to both Connor and myself. | 我和康纳尔时才能生效 |
[38:29] | Protect us equally… | 保护我们两个… |
[38:31] | or we don’t have a deal. | 否则协议作废 |
[38:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:50] | What? | 什么 |
[38:52] | Well, I-I made sure we got the same deal. | 我让我们得到了同样的辩护协议 |
[38:54] | No. | 不 |
[38:55] | I made sure we got the same deal. | 是我让我们得到了同样的协议 |
[38:58] | I’m only signing if you agree to one more term. | 只有再附加一个条件 我才同意签字 |
[39:01] | Which is? | 什么条件 |
[39:02] | Michaela gets the same protections I do… | 就算米凯拉不签字 她也会… |
[39:05] | even if she doesn’t sign. | 和我一样得到保护 |
[39:09] | Great minds. | 英雄所见 |
[39:11] | Brilliant minds. | 略同 |
[39:13] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[39:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:16] | I love you so much. | 我真的好爱你 |
[39:28] | Esta cerrada la autopista? | 高速公路关闭了 |
[39:30] | Que tal el puente? | 桥呢 |
[39:33] | Pues tenemos que buscar otro camino y hacer lo mejor. | 我们得想办法再找个逃出去的办法 |
[39:36] | Confia en mi. | 相信我 |
[39:39] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[39:40] | – We have to hurry. – Hurry where? | -我们得快点了 -快点去哪里 |
[39:42] | We’ve been walking for over an hour. | 我们已经走了一小时了 |
[39:44] | They might know you’re here. | 他们可能知道你们在这里 |
[39:45] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[39:47] | Come. Quick. | 快点 |
[39:52] | I just got off the phone with my “in” at the PD. | 我刚和我在警局的内线打完电话 |
[39:55] | They dropped the charges against Connor and Michaela. | 他们撤销了针对康纳尔和米凯拉的起诉 |
[39:58] | Think they took a deal? | 你觉得他们接受了协议吗 |
[40:00] | What do you think? | 不然呢 |
[40:05] | We’ll make it through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[40:08] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[40:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:11] | Was it you? | 是你干的吗 |
[40:14] | No way I’m that stupid. | 我没有那么蠢 |
[40:23] | You think she and Laurel | 你觉得她和劳拉 |
[40:24] | are sitting on a beach somewhere? | 正坐在某个海滩上吗 |
[40:27] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[40:45] | There. That’s our driver. | 我们的司机在那 |
[40:52] | Justine, hurry. | 贾斯汀 快点 |
[40:57] | You wanna get caught? | 你想被抓吗 |
[41:00] | This is how that happens. | 不走就会被抓 |
[41:06] | Move your ass now or we leave you. | 赶紧过来 不然我们就不管你了 |
[41:09] | Justine, be smart. | 贾斯汀 聪明点 |
[41:13] | Justine, stop! | 贾斯汀 站住 |
[41:39] | Annalise Keating? | 安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[41:44] | Ahora estas bajo la custodia de la Policía Federal Mexicana. | 你被墨西哥联邦警察逮捕了 |
[41:47] | Seras extraditado de regreso a los Estados Unidos | 你将被联调局 |
[41:50] | en nombre del FBI… | 引渡回美国 |
[41:52] | Connor. | 康纳尔 |
[41:53] | Thank God. I love you so much. | 谢天谢地 我真的好爱你 |
[41:59] | Agent Lanford. | 兰福德特别探员 |
[42:02] | You find Annalise Keating yet? | 你找到安娜丽丝·基廷了吗 |
[42:05] | Tiene el derecho mantenerse en silencio. | 你有权保持沉默 |