时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You want to stay with your current deal? | 你想继续协议 |
[00:03] | – Yes. – No. | -是的 -不行 |
[00:04] | Agree to new terms, or we’ll charge you with everything. | 同意新条款 否则我们把一切都算在你头上 |
[00:07] | You’re asking me to commit perjury times ten. | 你这是让我作各种伪证 |
[00:10] | You both got to keep your original deals. | 你们都保住了原始协议 |
[00:12] | I lied. I signed a new deal. | 我撒谎了 我签了一个新的协议 |
[00:14] | He confessed. It was all the Governor. | 他供认了 都是州长干的 |
[00:15] | We at least got to go back and deal with his body. | 我们至少也得回去把他尸体处理了 |
[00:17] | No, we’ll leave him there. | 不 不管他 |
[00:18] | – What’s this? – You got a corrupt agent | -这是什么 -你有个腐败探员 |
[00:20] | working for the Castillos. | 为卡斯蒂洛效力 |
[00:21] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[00:22] | Pollock’s been in direct contact | 波洛克一直和卡斯蒂洛 |
[00:23] | with the Castillos for nearly a year. | 保持联络将近一年 |
[00:25] | I have proof that Hannah and Sam slept together. | 我有证据证明汉娜和山姆发生过关系 |
[00:27] | A child. | 有一个孩子 |
[00:28] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[00:29] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[00:34] | Guns or no guns? | 露不露胳膊 |
[00:38] | First day of trial — | 第一天庭审 |
[00:40] | risky showing skin. | 露太多挺冒险的 |
[00:42] | Or be you — powerful, fear of God. | 或者做你自己 强大 犹如上帝 |
[00:45] | Juror 3’s gonna hate the guns. | 三号陪审员不会喜欢我露胳膊 |
[00:47] | What do you tell clients? | 你跟客户都怎么说的 |
[00:49] | First day of trial, | 庭审第一天 |
[00:51] | most important day of your life. | 是最重要的一天 |
[00:53] | Play the part or play no part. | 要么做全套要么什么都别做 |
[00:56] | Be yourself. | 做自己 |
[00:58] | Why not just throw blood at everybody? | 为什么不向所有人宣战 |
[01:00] | Bougie. | 装高贵 |
[01:01] | Masculine. | 太阳刚 |
[01:02] | Girly. | 太小姑娘 |
[01:04] | Power. | 强大 |
[01:05] | Too much? | 是不是太过了 |
[01:06] | Won’t matter if Nate turns on you. | 如果内特背叛我那怎么穿都无所谓 |
[01:08] | Don’t go there. | 别那么想 |
[01:10] | Focus on the good. | 往好的方面想 |
[01:11] | You have a plan. | 你制定好了计划 |
[01:12] | Frank to the damn rescue. | 弗兰克是你的制胜法宝 |
[01:14] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[01:15] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[01:18] | Did Sam know? | 山姆知道吗 |
[01:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:20] | It’s why he begged me to get Frank out of jail. | 所以他才求我帮弗兰克脱罪 |
[01:23] | But Frank’s parents — | 但弗兰克的父母 |
[01:23] | Aren’t his parents. | 不是他的父母 |
[01:25] | Think — | 想想 |
[01:26] | why’d Sam let Frank stay after he killed my child? | 不然为什么弗兰克杀了我的孩子山姆还留着他 |
[01:29] | He should’ve kicked him out on the street. | 他应该把他赶出去 |
[01:31] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[01:32] | He was protecting his son. | 他是在保护他的儿子 |
[01:34] | DNA测试结果 孩子 无名氏 疑似父亲 山姆·基廷 可能性超过99% | |
[01:36] | Frank needs to know. | 我们得告诉弗兰克 |
[01:38] | No. | 不行 |
[01:38] | He’ll go to his parents, ruin the whole plan. | 他会去找他父母 毁了我的计划 |
[01:41] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[01:43] | We turn Hannah to our side. | 把汉娜挖到我们这边来 |
[01:46] | This is too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[01:48] | It’s my trial. I say what’s too risky. | 这是我的审判 风险大不大我说了算 |
[01:52] | You can get her to agree. | 你可以说服她 |
[01:53] | She won’t talk to me. | 她不会跟我说话的 |
[01:54] | Her lawyer will. Here’s his info. | 她的律师会 这是他的联系方式 |
[01:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[02:01] | It’s Hannah. | 这可是汉娜 |
[02:03] | No way in hell she lets the world see who she really is. | 她绝不会允许自己的真面目曝光于世 |
[02:09] | You’ll make Hannah cave. | 你能让汉娜退缩 |
[02:11] | Shame her. | 羞辱她 |
[02:13] | Incest is the last taboo. | 乱伦是最后的禁忌 |
[02:14] | She’ll sell out the Governor to hide it. | 她会出卖州长以隐匿此事 |
[02:16] | The Governor’s blood, not yours. | 让州长付出代价 而不是你 |
[02:19] | Birkhead’s blood. | 博克海德付出代价 |
[02:21] | And then you win. | 而你获胜 |
[02:22] | Boom. You’re free. | 重获自由 |
[02:26] | Damn, this wig is good. | 这顶假发真不错 |
[02:28] | Pretty. | 好看 |
[02:30] | Safe. | 安全 |
[02:31] | What they think a woman should look like. | 是世人眼里女人应该有的样子 |
[02:34] | But my hair? | 但我的头发 |
[02:35] | Real? Me? | 行吗 我 |
[02:37] | Raw? Too raw? | 粗糙 是不是太粗糙了 |
[02:39] | How can we still be having this conversation? | 怎么还在想这事 |
[02:41] | It’s just hair. | 不过是头发而已 |
[02:42] | But hair could decide it all. | 但是头发能决定一切 |
[02:43] | Jail or freedom. | 入狱还是自由 |
[02:45] | So, wig? | 那么还是戴假发 |
[02:49] | Screw ’em. | 去他的 |
[02:50] | If I lose, I’m gonna lose looking like me. | 就算输也是用自己的样子输 |
[02:53] | Deal with it, assholes. | 爱看不看 混蛋 |
[02:54] | No more scared little girl. | 别再装作受惊的小女孩 |
[02:57] | You’re Annalise damn Keating. | 你可是他妈的安娜丽丝·基廷 |
[02:59] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[03:05] | What’ll happen to Mama if I lose? | 如果我输了妈妈怎么办 |
[03:12] | You’re gonna win. | 你会赢的 |
[03:15] | You’re gonna win. | 你一定会赢 |
[03:26] | DNA测试结果 孩子 无名氏 疑似父亲 山姆·基廷 可能性超过99% | |
[03:29] | “Test shows an absence of heterozygosity”? | “鉴定显示杂合性缺失” |
[03:34] | The sample contains DNA | 样本包含的基因中 |
[03:37] | where the mother and father’s contribution | 来自母方和父方的基因 |
[03:40] | are identical. | 是相同的 |
[03:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[03:45] | Hannah agrees to be a witness for Annalise at the trial. | 汉娜同意为安娜丽丝出庭作证 |
[03:48] | That’s blackmail. | 这是勒索 |
[03:49] | It’s a gift. | 这是馈赠 |
[03:50] | Otherwise, we out everything in court. | 不然 我们就在庭审上说出一切 |
[03:53] | So, you want her to lie on the stand? | 你希望她作伪证 |
[03:55] | No, we want her to tell the truth, | 不 我们希望她说出真相 |
[03:56] | that she colluded | 她连同 |
[03:57] | with both the Castillo family and Governor Birkhead | 卡斯蒂洛家和州长博克海德 |
[04:00] | in a conspiracy to destroy Annalise. | 共谋要毁掉安娜丽丝 |
[04:03] | And if that’s not true? | 但如果这不是真的呢 |
[04:06] | Ask your client. | 问你委托人 |
[04:08] | See if she denies it. | 看她否不否认 |
[04:10] | I’ll wait outside while you call her. | 你打给她 我在外面等着 |
[04:21] | Okay, here. | 好 这里 |
[04:22] | The Internet says blue conveys trust and honesty. | 网上说蓝色能传递信任与诚实 |
[04:26] | But I’m a liar. | 但我却要说谎 |
[04:27] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[04:28] | Look, you should be proud. | 你看 你该感到自豪 |
[04:29] | Guilt is a sign of being a good person. | 愧疚表示你是个好人 |
[04:32] | Good people go to jail. | 好人却要蹲监狱 |
[04:34] | Well, I’m going either way. | 反正我都得蹲 |
[04:35] | For five years, not for life. | 蹲五年 而不是一辈子 |
[04:37] | And maybe Michaela negotiated a better deal, too. | 也许米凯拉还争取到了更好的协议 |
[04:40] | All the more reason I should tell her. | 那我更应该告诉她了 |
[04:41] | Look, Lanford will void your deal, | 听着 兰福德会作废你的协议 |
[04:43] | including the immunity you so generously got for me. | 还有你给我争取到的豁免权 |
[04:47] | Five years, and then we can start our life together. | 五年 然后我们就能一起开始新生活 |
[04:51] | Promise we can get a dog. | 保证要养条狗 |
[04:53] | Or we can open a shelter and have as many as we want. | 或者开个收容所 想养多少养多少 |
[04:58] | What does that face mean? | 这是什么表情 |
[04:59] | It’s too alpha. | 太强势了 |
[05:02] | I am alpha. | 我就很强势 |
[05:03] | Juries don’t like alpha. | 陪审团不喜欢强势的人 |
[05:04] | You need to play the victim here. | 你得演受害者 |
[05:06] | Not a shark who will sell out anyone to protect herself? | 而非出卖别人保护自己的骗子 |
[05:10] | Is this how you got rich? | 你就是这么赚钱的 |
[05:11] | By lying and cheating and stabbing people in the back? | 说谎 欺骗 背后捅刀 |
[05:14] | Not more than any other good ol’ boy running the country. | 其他那些治理国家的”老好人”不也是如此 |
[05:20] | Here. | 给 |
[05:23] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[05:26] | And perfect. | 但很完美 |
[05:28] | This is the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, | 这是宾夕法尼亚州东部地区 |
[05:30] | criminal docket 78131, | 78131号刑事案 |
[05:32] | the United States versus Annalise Keating. | 美国政府诉安娜丽丝案 |
[05:34] | Any questions before we bring in the jurors? | 陪审团列席前还有问题吗 |
[05:37] | The government would like to put forth | 政府想提出一项 |
[05:38] | a new motion, Your Honor. | 新动议 法官大人 |
[05:39] | For? | 什么 |
[05:40] | The removal of Tegan Price as Ms. Keating’s counsel | 泰根·普赖斯卸任基廷女士的律师 |
[05:42] | due to conflict of interest. | 因为有利益冲突 |
[05:44] | Convenient Mr. Lennox chose day 1 of trial | 论诺克斯先生庭审第一天才这么要求 |
[05:46] | to request this, Judge. | 倒是很省事 法官大人 |
[05:47] | We only found proof of the conflict late last night. | 我们昨天深夜才找到冲突的证据 |
[05:49] | Do you have any proof of this proof? | 你能提供这项证据吗 |
[05:50] | Yes. A witness who will testify to the conflict. | 能 有证人可以作证存在冲突 |
[05:53] | Your Honor, this is a due process | 法官阁下 这违反了 |
[05:55] | discovery violation. | 正当程序 |
[05:56] | Not in my book. | 我认为没有 |
[05:57] | When can you have this witness available to testify, Mr. Lennox? | 证人什么时候可以出庭作证 伦诺克斯先生 |
[06:00] | Right now. | 现在 |
[06:01] | Give your approval, and we can bring them in immediately. | 您同意 我们就能立刻请出证人 |
[06:30] | Ms. Castillo, why did you feel the need | 卡斯蒂洛女士 你为什么觉得有必要 |
[06:32] | to leave Philadelphia so quickly? | 这么快离开费城 |
[06:35] | My family knew I might testify against them at some point, | 我家人知道我可能是他们的不利证人 |
[06:38] | and my father had already tried to get custody of my son. | 我父亲之前还想夺走我儿子的监护权 |
[06:43] | I couldn’t take the chance that he’d do worse this time. | 我这次不能冒险等他做更糟的事 |
[06:45] | Who’d you ask for help to flee the state? | 你请谁帮你出国 |
[06:50] | Tegan Price. | 泰根·普赖斯 |
[06:51] | And why her? | 为什么找她 |
[06:52] | She’d been a lawyer at my father’s company | 她当过我父亲公司的律师 |
[06:55] | when I was kidnapped as a teenager. | 我十几岁被绑架的时候 |
[06:57] | In fact, she helped negotiate my release. | 她有帮助争取释放我 |
[06:59] | Judge, is the point here | 法官阁下 这是为了 |
[07:01] | to prove I’m aligned with the Castillo family? | 证明我和卡斯蒂洛一家是一边的吗 |
[07:03] | More that you have a long, sordid history | 更能证明你和多位控方证人 |
[07:05] | with multiple witnesses testifying for the prosecution. | 有长期不清不楚的关系 |
[07:08] | Are you saying Laurel is one of those? | 你意思是劳拉也是其中之一 |
[07:10] | We’ve added her to our witness list, yes. | 我们将她列入证人名单了 没错 |
[07:11] | It’s up to my client | 这是不是利益冲突 |
[07:12] | if she sees this – as a conflict of interest. | 要看我的委托人怎么想 |
[07:14] | A main facet of Ms. Keating’s case | 基廷女士一案与 |
[07:16] | is that the Castillo family conspired against her. | 卡斯蒂洛一家密谋陷害她有主要关系 |
[07:18] | Again, who cares if my client waives conflict? | 重申 我委托人要忽略冲突与谁都无关 |
[07:21] | – May I speak, Judge? – What are you doing? | -请求发言 法官 -你要干什么 |
[07:22] | I accept the USA’s petition | 我接受美国政府的请求 |
[07:24] | to remove Ms. Price as my lawyer. | 让普赖斯女士卸任我的律师 |
[07:26] | – Judge, I request a recess. – No need. | -法官阁下 我要求休庭 -没必要 |
[07:27] | I’m more than competent | 我可以 |
[07:28] | to represent myself as sole counsel, | 为自己辩护 |
[07:30] | and I’m ready to proceed on schedule. | 而且我已经准备好了 |
[07:33] | Okay with you, Mr. Lennox? | 你同意吗 伦诺克斯先生 |
[07:35] | – Of course. – Good. | -当然 -好 |
[07:37] | The clerk will strike Ms. Price as counsel | 书记员请记录普赖斯女士将不作为律师出庭 |
[07:40] | and note that Ms. Keating is acting pro se. | 基廷女士将成为自己的代理律师 |
[07:42] | Let’s get the jury in here in one hour | 陪审团一小时后集合 |
[07:44] | to hear opening statements. | 听取开案陈词 |
[07:50] | You got a death wish? | 你想自杀吗 |
[07:51] | ‘Cause you fell right into that man’s trap. | 你这样正中他们下怀 |
[07:54] | The feds’ strategy is to paint you | 联调局就是想把你塑造成一个 |
[07:55] | as a manipulative, egomaniacal mastermind. | 攻于心计 极端利己的幕后黑手 |
[07:58] | Maybe I am. | 也许我就是 |
[07:59] | And don’t you dare say it’s because you don’t trust me. | 别告诉我这都是因为你不相信我 |
[08:01] | I don’t. | 我就是不信 |
[08:02] | I’ve been your ride or die since day 1. | 我从一开始就一直在为你鞍前马后 |
[08:04] | Unless you’re playing me. | 除非你是在耍我 |
[08:05] | Maybe part of you feels like I’m playing you. | 也许你对我有点疑心 觉得我是在耍你 |
[08:08] | So, let me be your dragon in that courtroom. | 那就让我在法庭上为你辩护吧 |
[08:12] | God knows there might be worse surprises coming | 天知道那里会不会出现比双面劳拉 |
[08:15] | than a two-faced Laurel. | 更糟糕的意外 |
[08:16] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[08:17] | You need me in there, Annalise. | 你需要我 安娜丽丝 |
[08:18] | I have to do it my way, win or lose. | 我要用我自己的方式 无论输赢 |
[08:28] | I’m so sorry I ever picked Laurel as your intern. | 很抱歉我选了劳拉当你的实习生 |
[08:31] | – It’s not your fault. – Of course it is. | -这不是你的错 -当然是我的错 |
[08:33] | You picking Laurel is no different than me picking Sam. | 你选劳拉和我选山姆一样 |
[08:36] | We thought they’d make us feel worthy. | 我们都以为他们会让我们觉得还值得被爱 |
[08:55] | Why is she here? | 她怎么在这 |
[08:56] | To be a snitch. | 来告密 |
[08:58] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[09:00] | Trying to find Nate. | 去找内特了 |
[09:01] | No luck. | 没找到 |
[09:02] | What are we doing about the incest crap? | 乱伦的事怎么办 |
[09:05] | Let me keep digging, find proof. | 让我继续去查吧 我去找证据 |
[09:06] | No, I need you to find out | 不 我需要你去查出 |
[09:08] | the terms of those kids’ immunity deals. | 那些孩子的豁免条款 |
[09:10] | Go. | 快去 |
[09:13] | Tell me she said yes. | 告诉我她同意了 |
[09:15] | She wants you to agree to hide the NDA. | 她要你保密 |
[09:17] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:19] | There’s a penalty | 如果你把孩子的事告诉其他人 |
[09:20] | if you tell anyone else about the child. | 就要支付罚金 |
[09:21] | How much? | 多少 |
[09:23] | $100 million. | 一亿美元 |
[09:26] | You’ve reached Nate Lahey. | 我是内特·勒西 |
[09:27] | Leave a message. | 请留下口讯 |
[09:29] | Your silence is making me feel | 你的沉默让我觉得 |
[09:30] | like I might need to go to the feds myself, | 我或许应该亲自去趟联调局 |
[09:33] | tell them about your little violent streak. | 跟他们谈谈你的暴力问题 |
[09:35] | Or you can just call me back. | 或者你可以给我回个电话 |
[09:41] | Clearly, Annalise’s trial | 看来安娜丽丝的庭审不怎么顺利 |
[09:43] | must be going well if she sent you to me. | 不然她也不会让你来找我 |
[09:45] | I came on my own. | 我自己来的 |
[09:47] | I don’t want your neck or your son. | 我要的不是你和你儿子的命 |
[09:52] | But I need your help with the Governor. | 我要的是你帮我扳倒州长 |
[09:55] | Good luck, Nate. | 祝你好运 内特 |
[09:56] | The feds will lower your sentence. | 联调局会给你减刑 |
[10:02] | Birkhead took the lead on everything with my pops. | 博克海德一手策划了我父亲的事 |
[10:04] | I’m clear on that now. | 我现在都知道了 |
[10:06] | And the feds want her more than you. | 联调局更想要她而不是你 |
[10:09] | So, negotiate a deal for you and Xavier. | 所以给你自己和沙维尔争取个协议吧 |
[10:12] | And give them what? | 交换条件是什么 |
[10:14] | Testify against Birkhead in court. | 在法庭上指证博克海德 |
[10:18] | So, Annalise did send you. | 所以确实是安娜丽丝派你来的 |
[10:20] | No. | 不是 |
[10:21] | And there is no way | 还有 州长是不会 |
[10:23] | the Governor just lets herself get caught. | 坐以待毙的 |
[10:26] | We both know that. | 我们都明白这点 |
[10:28] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:29] | Get the Governor before she gets you. | 要在她对你出手之前抢占先机 |
[10:36] | Annalise Keating is brilliant. | 安娜丽丝·基廷才华横溢 |
[10:41] | You’ll see it every day in this trial. | 你们将在这场审判接下来的每一天中亲眼见证 |
[10:43] | She is charismatic, captivating, charming — | 她极富魅力 让人着迷 |
[10:47] | to the point that she’s convinced juries | 这让她一次又一次地说服陪审团 |
[10:50] | to acquit thieves, rapists, murderers. | 为小偷 强奸犯 杀人犯脱罪 |
[10:54] | Mean, intimidating, joyless… | 刻薄 令人生畏 郁郁寡欢的 |
[10:59] | bitch. | 婊子 |
[11:01] | Those are some of the names I’ve been called in my life. | 这些都是人们平常形容我时用的词汇 |
[11:04] | So to hear Mr. Lennox refer to me | 所以听到伦诺克斯先生说我 |
[11:07] | as charismatic, captivating, brilliant, | 极富魅力 让人着迷 才华横溢 |
[11:10] | well…that’s new to me. | 这真是…太新鲜了 |
[11:14] | A woman discovers her husband cheated | 一个女人发现她的丈夫出轨后 |
[11:16] | and has him murdered. | 便谋杀了他 |
[11:17] | Who does she get to do it for her? | 那么她能让谁去替她做这件事呢 |
[11:19] | Her loyal, impressionable young group of students, | 她那些忠诚的 缺乏判断力的年轻学生 |
[11:23] | led by this man — Wes Gibbins. | 领头的 就是韦斯·吉宾斯 |
[11:26] | Wes Gibbins fooled me. | 韦斯·吉宾斯欺骗了我 |
[11:29] | He hid his mental illness, | 他隐瞒了自己的精神疾病 |
[11:31] | so I never saw it coming when he killed my husband. | 所以我根本没料到他会杀了我丈夫 |
[11:34] | Sam Keating was only the first victim | 山姆·基廷仅仅是被告累累罪行中的 |
[11:36] | in the defendant’s crime spree. | 第一个受害者 |
[11:38] | Next came Rebecca Sutter, | 接下来是丽贝卡·萨特 |
[11:40] | ADA Emily Sinclair, | 助理地检官艾米莉·辛克莱尔 |
[11:42] | Caleb Hapstall, DA Ronald Miller. | 凯勒布·哈普斯托 地检官罗纳德·米勒 |
[11:44] | This is not a conspiracy by me, | 这一切并不是我策划的阴谋 |
[11:47] | but against me, | 而是针对我的阴谋 |
[11:48] | because only a mob boss | 因为只有黑帮老大 |
[11:50] | could commit the crimes of this magnitude | 才会犯下这么多重大的罪行 |
[11:53] | without getting caught. | 还能逃过法网 |
[11:55] | We have several witnesses to tell you | 我们有几位证人会告诉各位 |
[11:57] | exactly how Ms. Keating committed these murders. | 基廷女士是如何犯下这些谋杀案的 |
[12:00] | Now, those who conspired against me… | 那些密谋陷害我的人 |
[12:04] | are the FBI, | 是联调局 |
[12:05] | the billionaire Jorge Castillo, | 亿万富翁豪尔赫·卡斯蒂洛 |
[12:08] | his son Xavier, | 他的儿子 沙维尔 |
[12:09] | all whom acted at the behest | 他们都听命于 |
[12:12] | of the most powerful person in this state — | 这个州最有权势的人 |
[12:15] | Governor Lynne Birkhead. | 州长琳恩·博克海德 |
[12:17] | I’ll have to give it to Ms. Keating — | 我不得不说 基廷女士 |
[12:18] | it takes a lot of nerve | 指控州长 |
[12:19] | to accuse the Governor of a criminal conspiracy. | 是个罪犯需要很大的胆量 |
[12:22] | She ordered the murder of my client | 她下令谋杀我的委托人 |
[12:24] | Nathaniel Lahey Sr. to ensure her reelection. | 老内特尼尔·勒西 以确保连任 |
[12:28] | And when the evidence exposes Ms. Keating’s web of deceit, | 当证据揭露基廷女士的欺诈罗网之时 |
[12:31] | you will see her for what she really is — a woman scorned. | 你们会见识她的真面目 一个被摒弃的女人 |
[12:36] | I am scorned. | 我是遭到了摒弃 |
[12:37] | I’m scorned by a system that doesn’t like | 遭到了这个体制的摒弃 |
[12:40] | when a black woman speaks truth to power. | 因为它受不了一位黑人女性道出权力的真相 |
[12:42] | Ms. Keating abused her power over her students, | 基廷女士控制她的学生 |
[12:45] | and people are dead as a result. | 有人为此丧生 |
[12:48] | Joan of Arc, MLK, Harvey Milk. | 圣女贞德 马丁·路德·金 哈维·米尔克 |
[12:51] | My story is not a new one. | 我的故事早已屡见不鲜 |
[12:54] | Power will do anything to stay in power, | 权势方会不惜一切留住权势 |
[12:57] | even if that means – framing an innocent person. | 即便那意味着要陷害无辜之人 |
[13:00] | And if our government can do that to me… | 如果我们的政府能对我下此毒手 |
[13:04] | who’s to say that you won’t be next? | 谁又敢说自己不会成为下一个目标 |
[13:15] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[13:24] | No. Not “Hi.” | 别跟我来这套 |
[13:26] | Explain why you’re here. | 解释下你怎么会在这里 |
[13:29] | I’m testifying. | 出庭作证 |
[13:31] | And saying what? | 指证什么 |
[13:32] | The same thing you are. | 和你们的一样 |
[13:33] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[13:35] | If you don’t start talking, I will scream bloody murder. | 你要是不张口 我就要大喊杀人了 |
[13:38] | Okay, before we get violent, can we say hi to Christopher? | 在动手之前 我们能先看看克里斯托弗吗 |
[13:40] | Don’t make me look at him, Oliver. | 别让我看他 奥利弗 |
[13:41] | It’s too late. I’m going in. Hi, you little mushy mush. | 已经晚了 你好呀 小可爱 |
[13:44] | You got so big. | 长这么大啦 |
[13:45] | How are you even here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[13:46] | Asher told the FBI that I called you that night. | 亚设告诉联调局我在那晚联系了你们 |
[13:49] | They were able to ping my location. | 他们找到了我的住址 |
[13:51] | Which was where? | 那在哪里 |
[13:53] | Talk! | 说啊 |
[13:55] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[13:56] | You’ve been an hour away this whole time? | 你一直以来就躲在一个小时就能到的地方 |
[13:58] | Just tell us what Lanford wants you to say. | 你就告诉我们兰福德想让你说什么吧 |
[14:03] | That Annalise ordered Sam’s murder. | 安娜丽丝下令杀害山姆 |
[14:05] | And? | 还有呢 |
[14:07] | And the thing about Wes. | 还有韦斯的事 |
[14:12] | You too? | 你们也是吗 |
[14:13] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[14:15] | Hey, so, um, am I Christopher’s guardian | 你进监狱的时候 |
[14:18] | when you go to jail? | 我是克里斯托弗的监护人吗 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | We got five years. | 我们要蹲五年 |
[14:21] | Didn’t you? | 你不用吗 |
[14:23] | I negotiated probation. | 我要到了缓刑 |
[14:25] | As long as I never get another felony, | 只要我不再犯重罪就行 |
[14:27] | Christopher gets to stay with me. | 克里斯托弗就能和我一起 |
[14:29] | So, no years. | 你不用服刑 |
[14:30] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:34] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你愿发誓所说的一切 |
[14:37] | and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 字字属实 绝无虚言吗 |
[14:39] | I do. | 我发誓 |
[14:46] | Are you ready, Mr. Lennox? | 准备好了吗 伦诺克斯先生 |
[14:47] | Yes, Your Honor. | 准备好了 法官阁下 |
[14:56] | Ms. Pratt, why were you at Professor Keating’s | 普拉特女士 你为何在篝火夜 |
[14:58] | the night of the bonfire? | 在基廷教授的家中 |
[15:00] | We were working — Connor, Laurel, and I. | 我们在准备案子 我 康纳尔和劳拉 |
[15:03] | Uh, Rebecca’s trial was coming up, | 丽贝卡的庭审马上就要到了 |
[15:04] | so it was all hands on deck. | 所以我们得全力准备 |
[15:06] | Was Professor Keating there? | 基廷教授在场吗 |
[15:09] | – Hi. Mr. Keating. – What do you want? | -基廷先生 你好 -你来干嘛 |
[15:11] | Is Professor Keating around? | 基廷教授在吗 |
[15:12] | She’s not here. You should go. | 她不在 你还是走吧 |
[15:14] | No, but Sam was home — upstairs in their bedroom. | 不在 但山姆在家 楼上卧室里 |
[15:17] | When did Mr. Gibbins arrive? | 吉宾斯先生是什么时候到的 |
[15:18] | I don’t remember, | 我不记得了 |
[15:19] | but I-it was obvious something was wrong. | 但很明显出了什么事 |
[15:22] | He was on edge, amped up, and, um, asked where Sam was. | 他很焦躁不安 情绪激动 问山姆在哪 |
[15:27] | Did you know what Wes was going to talk to Sam about? | 你知道韦斯要和山姆说什么吗 |
[15:31] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我家 |
[15:31] | Let Rebecca go, then we’ll leave. | 让丽贝卡走 否则我们不会离开 |
[15:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[15:37] | We just heard yelling, so we went upstairs. | 我们只听到争吵声 然后上了楼 |
[15:41] | Wes and Sam were fighting. | 韦斯和山姆在打架 |
[15:42] | It was — It was awful, chaotic. | 场面很混乱糟糕 |
[15:47] | The next thing I saw… | 然后我就看到 |
[15:51] | Wes pushed Sam over the railing. | 韦斯把山姆推下了栏杆 |
[15:59] | We thought Sam was dead, | 我们以为山姆死了 |
[16:02] | but then he started to move, and I was so relieved. | 但他又动了起来 我长舒一口气 |
[16:05] | Until… | 直到… |
[16:08] | Until Wes, he — he hit him in the head with this statue. | 直到韦斯 用那座奖杯砸了山姆的头 |
[16:19] | We all panicked. | 我们都慌了 |
[16:20] | I wanted to call the police, but Wes stopped me. | 我想报警 但是韦斯阻止了我 |
[16:23] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[16:24] | Shouldn’t we be calling the police? | 我们是不是该报警 |
[16:26] | No. No one knows we were here. | 不行 没人知道我们在这 |
[16:28] | That this is what Annalise wanted. | 安娜丽丝想让事情变成这样 |
[16:31] | We didn’t believe him until she came home. | 她回来之前我们都不相信他 |
[16:33] | What did Annalise say? | 安娜丽丝说了什么 |
[16:35] | That we had to help Wes get rid of the body. | 说我们应该帮韦斯处理尸体 |
[16:37] | Why did you listen to her? | 你为什么要听她的 |
[16:40] | She was this renowned defense attorney. | 她是著名的辩护律师 |
[16:42] | We were just 1Ls. | 我们只是大一学生 |
[16:44] | She could’ve made it look like we did it. | 她可以嫁祸给我们 让人以为是我们干的 |
[16:46] | Why do you think Wes would do this for Professor Keating? | 你觉得韦斯为什么要帮基廷教授 |
[16:51] | Was there more to the story there? | 里面是不是还有隐情 |
[16:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:00] | She was sleeping with him. | 他们睡过 |
[17:14] | Idiot. Could let them rot in jail. | 蠢货 应该让他们蹲监狱的 |
[17:17] | You had to fix it. Savior complex. | 你非得帮他们 救世主情结 |
[17:20] | Ms. Keating, ready for your cross? | 基廷女士 准备好交叉盘问了吗 |
[17:22] | Ready to rip her head off. | 准备好把她头都弄没了 |
[17:25] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢 法官阁下 |
[17:27] | Ms. Pratt, | 普拉特小姐 |
[17:29] | do you have proof that I was sleeping with Wes? | 你有我和韦斯睡过的证据吗 |
[17:31] | He told us. | 他告诉我们了 |
[17:32] | Didn’t I teach you the definition of hearsay? | 我没教过你什么叫传闻证据吗 |
[17:34] | I saw the way you looked at each other, | 我看见过你们互相凝视的眼神 |
[17:36] | and you would often bring him into your office alone. | 你还经常把他单独叫进你办公室 |
[17:38] | Wouldn’t I bring you into my office alone? | 我不也经常单独把你叫到我办公室吗 |
[17:40] | Not as much as Wes. | 没韦斯那么频繁 |
[17:44] | Would you lie to get ahead? | 你会为了达到目的说谎吗 |
[17:45] | No. | 不会 |
[17:46] | You wouldn’t let ambition cloud your judgement? | 你也不会让野心干扰判断 |
[17:48] | I-I don’t understand the question. | 我 我不明白你的问题 |
[17:50] | – You came to Middleton to study under me, correct? – Yes. | -你来米德尔顿想师从于我 对吗 -对 |
[17:53] | That was before I knew | 但那是在我知道 |
[17:54] | you were an egomaniacal, narcissistic alcoholic. | 你是个自大又自恋的酒鬼之前 |
[17:56] | Motion to strike and admonish the witness, Your Honor. | 要求删去这句证词 法官阁下 |
[17:59] | Stricken. Ms. Pratt, you know better. | 删了 普拉特女士 放聪明点 |
[18:01] | Is it possible | 有没有可能 |
[18:02] | that you were so desperate for my approval | 是你太想得到我的认可 |
[18:04] | that you helped Wes kill my cheating husband | 所以你帮助韦斯杀了我出轨的丈夫 |
[18:08] | to please me? | 来讨好我 |
[18:09] | No. I did it because you told me to. | 不 是你让我做我才做的 |
[18:14] | Did I tell you to deport Simon Drake? | 我让你驱逐西蒙·德里克了吗 |
[18:18] | – Why? – Someone needed to step up | -为什么 -有人得站出来 |
[18:19] | and do the thing that you didn’t have the balls to do | 做那些你没胆子做的事情 |
[18:21] | to keep us safe. | 来保证我们安全 |
[18:22] | Answer — did or did you not call ICE | 回答我 你有没有给移民局打电话 |
[18:26] | to deport your fellow classmate Simon Drake? | 来驱逐你的同学西蒙·德雷克 |
[18:28] | No. I did not. | 我没有 |
[18:32] | This is Officer Clark from Immigration and Customs. | 我是移民及海关执法局官员克拉克 |
[18:34] | Your name, please? | 请问您是 |
[18:35] | I’d like to stay anonymous. | 我希望保持匿名 |
[18:36] | Reason for calling? | 您有什么事 |
[18:37] | I want to report an undocumented immigrant in Philadelphia. | 我想举报费城一位未登记在册的移民 |
[18:40] | His name is Simon Drake, | 他叫西蒙·德雷克 |
[18:41] | and he brought – an unregistered gun to work. | 他带了一支未注册的枪支来上班 |
[18:46] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[18:47] | This isn’t your voice? | 这不是你的声音 |
[18:48] | Asked and answered, Judge. | 问过并回答过了 法官 |
[18:48] | Perjury’s illegal, Ms. Pratt. | 作伪证违法 普拉特小姐 |
[18:50] | – Your Honor – Or did the FBI tell you | -法官阁下 -还是联调局让你 |
[18:51] | to lie about this call — | 为这通电话撒谎 |
[18:52] | …just like you’re lying about everything today? Jurors, disregard this question. | -就像你今天所有话都是谎话 -陪审员 无视这个问题 |
[18:54] | – Stop her. – Ms. Keating. – As long as you get your way, | -阻止她 -基廷女士 -你只为达成目的 |
[18:56] | – you don’t care who suffers as a result… – Ms. Keating. | -毫不在乎谁会因为你的贪婪 -基廷女士 |
[18:57] | – of your greed and ambition! – Judge. Judge. | -和野心而受罪 -法官 法官 |
[18:59] | Ms. Keating, stop this attack right now, | 基廷女士 马上停止攻击 |
[19:01] | or I’ll censure you. | 不然我会惩戒你 |
[19:02] | I won’t have any of this behavior in my courtroom. | 你这种行为是不被法庭所允许的 |
[19:04] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[19:07] | That was good. Good to show the jury your fiery side. | 刚刚很棒 让陪审看到你暴躁的一面 |
[19:10] | 7 of the 12 were with you. | 十二个人里有七个支持你 |
[19:11] | They’d all be with me if I broke her. | 如果我击溃了她 他们就会都支持我 |
[19:13] | You’ll break Connor. | 你会击溃康纳尔的 |
[19:18] | Tell Hannah I agree to the $100 million. | 跟汉娜说一亿美元我同意了 |
[19:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:21] | No. No. That is insane. | 不行 不行 疯了吧 |
[19:23] | I need Hannah to win. | 我需要汉娜才能赢 |
[19:27] | Make the deal. | 去谈吧 |
[19:36] | So was it all a game? | 这都是一场游戏吗 |
[19:40] | You get me to fall for you, say, what, I’m too dumb | 你让我爱上你 觉得我太蠢了 |
[19:42] | to — to figure it all out? | 弄不明白 是吗 |
[19:44] | No, I-I really liked you. I still do. | 不 我真的喜欢过你 现在也喜欢你 |
[19:46] | – Don’t. – I kept this from you, Gabriel, yes, | -别说谎了 -我是瞒了你 加布里尔 |
[19:48] | but — but everything else — | 但是 其他的 |
[19:49] | our connection, that — that was real. | 我们之间的感情 是真的 |
[19:51] | You killed my father… | 你杀了我父亲 |
[19:55] | and then you got with me. | 然后你和我搞上了 |
[19:57] | That’s sick. | 太恶心了 |
[19:58] | You’re sick. | 你真是变态 |
[19:59] | You know what’s worse? | 你知道还有什么更糟糕的吗 |
[20:01] | It’s that… | 就是 |
[20:03] | I’m a horrible person, too, for what I did to Paul. | 我那么对保罗 我也是个可怕的人 |
[20:21] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[20:22] | The FBI always uses this hotel. | 联调局总是用这家宾馆 |
[20:26] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[20:30] | Look who I brought. | 看我带谁来了 |
[20:32] | He’s been waiting for you this whole time. | 他一直在等你 |
[20:35] | He’s missed you. | 他想你了 |
[20:37] | It’s mutual. | 我也想他 |
[20:41] | So, what does your deal look like? | 你的协议什么内容 |
[20:44] | A year? | 一年刑期 |
[20:45] | Probation? | 缓刑 |
[20:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:47] | Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to leave? | 你为什么不告诉我你想离开 |
[20:49] | So you could talk me out of it. | 那样你会说服我不走 |
[20:50] | So I didn’t kill myself looking for you! | 那样我就不会费尽心思找你 |
[20:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:01] | I’m afraid that if I say this, | 恐怕我这么说 |
[21:02] | I’m just gonna hurt you more, so… | 会更伤害你 所以 |
[21:04] | I’m all outta hurt when it comes to you. | 面对你时我不会受伤 |
[21:09] | I’ve missed you, | 我想你了 |
[21:11] | and I know that that’s the worst thing to say | 我知道 这是我能说的最糟糕的事 |
[21:13] | because all you’ve done is be there for us | 因为你所做的一切就是陪我们 |
[21:17] | and love us. | 爱我们 |
[21:18] | I’d be lying if I didn’t say | 老实说 |
[21:20] | that sometimes I wonder if I… | 有时我在想我是不是应该 |
[21:24] | should’ve said yes to you… | 答应你的求婚 |
[21:29] | …let us become a family. | 和你组成家庭 |
[21:36] | Annalise thinks that I fell for you | 安娜丽丝认为我是为了觉得自己 |
[21:40] | so I’d feel worthy. | 还值得被爱才喜欢你 |
[21:43] | I think she’s right. | 我想她是对的 |
[21:47] | I always hated myself. | 我总是恨我自己 |
[21:50] | So, you… | 所以 你 |
[21:53] | picking me, that felt good. | 选择我 让我感觉很好 |
[21:56] | You are good. | 你本来就不错 |
[21:59] | You’ve been a father to Christopher more than anyone. | 对于克里斯托弗来说 你是最称职的爸爸 |
[22:03] | And I took that from him. | 是我让他不能享受这些 |
[22:06] | You got out. | 你逃了出去 |
[22:08] | Saved yourself. | 救了自己 |
[22:10] | And him. | 和他 |
[22:12] | There’s not a lot of people | 没有很多人 |
[22:13] | strong enough to do that, Laurel. | 足够强大到可以那样做 劳拉 |
[22:17] | That’s how I know you’re strong enough | 所以我知道你足够强大 |
[22:19] | to do the right thing. | 去做正确的事 |
[22:22] | Don’t testify against Annalise. | 别指证安娜丽丝 |
[22:25] | You owe me that. | 那是你欠我的 |
[22:34] | This is a choice between protecting you or Christopher. | 这是个保护你还是克里斯托弗的选择 |
[22:43] | Of course I choose him. | 我当然会选择他 |
[22:46] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[22:47] | I spoke to Annalise. | 我跟安娜丽丝说了 |
[22:50] | She’ll agree on the $100 million, | 她同意一亿美元 |
[22:52] | but this is our final give. | 但这是我们的最后报价 |
[22:54] | No more negotiating. | 不会再商议了 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:56] | I’ll get back to you in the morning. | 我明早再打给你 |
[22:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:02] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[23:04] | Tegan. | 泰根 |
[23:09] | How was Laurel? | 劳拉怎么样 |
[23:12] | I couldn’t convince her. | 我说服不了她 |
[23:17] | That’s my contact for the kids’ deals. | 是调查那些孩子的协议的线人 |
[23:21] | You find out anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[23:29] | Are you ready to call your next witness, Mr. Lennox? | 准备好传唤下一位证人了吗 伦诺克斯先生 |
[23:32] | The government would like to call Connor Walsh to testify. | 政府想传唤康纳尔·沃什作证 |
[23:34] | Hey, some intel on the kids’ deals. | 关于那些孩子的协议的一些情报 |
[23:39] | You believe this? | 你觉得是真的吗 |
[23:40] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[23:44] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[23:49] | Michaela got a better deal. | 米凯拉拿到了更好的协议 |
[23:57] | Right hand up. | 举起右手 |
[23:59] | Do you swear to tell the truth, | 你愿发誓所说的一切字字属实 |
[24:00] | the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? | 绝无虚言 |
[24:03] | I… | 我 |
[24:09] | Mr. Walsh, do you need a moment? | 沃什先生 你需要点时间吗 |
[24:12] | Mr. Walsh? Mr. Walsh, stay calm. | 沃什先生 沃什先生 保持冷静 |
[24:20] | Do you want me to void your deal? | 你想让我取消你的协议吗 |
[24:22] | Because I didn’t buy this stunt the first time around. | 因为你第一次这么做我就没相信你 |
[24:24] | It’s ’cause I was faking then, too. | 因为那次我也是装的 |
[24:28] | Did you give Michaela a better deal? | 你给了米凯拉更好的协议吗 |
[24:29] | No. Why would you think that? | 没有 你为什么会这么想 |
[24:31] | – She’s getting five years? – Yes. | -她要判五年刑期 -是的 |
[24:33] | If anyone got a better deal, | 即使有谁拿了更好的协议 |
[24:34] | it’s you getting immunity for your husband. | 也是你为你的丈夫争取到了豁免权 |
[24:37] | But if you want out, | 但如果你想取消协议 |
[24:39] | I hear Michaela’s testimony did the job. | 我听说米凯拉的证词起了作用 |
[24:44] | That’s when Professor Keating came home, | 那个时候 基廷教授回到家 |
[24:48] | and she started giving orders | 开始下命令 |
[24:49] | about how to get rid of Sam’s body | 指示如何处理山姆的尸体 |
[24:52] | and how we couldn’t tell anyone. | 而且我们不能告诉任何人 |
[24:55] | Why go along with it? | 为什么照做呢 |
[24:56] | Because it was her. | 因为是她说的 |
[25:00] | She, um… | 她 |
[25:05] | All I wanted was to make her happy. | 我想做的只是让她开心 |
[25:10] | It’s sick, I know, but it’s the truth. | 这很恶心 但是事实 |
[25:15] | No more questions for this witness. | 对这位证人没有问题了 |
[25:18] | Ms. Keating, do you need a recess? | 基廷女士 你需要休庭吗 |
[25:20] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[25:21] | Let’s take this lamb to the slaughter. | 让我们把这只羊羔送到屠宰场吧 |
[25:22] | Mr. Walsh, did you have that panic attack | 沃什先生 你恐慌症发作 |
[25:25] | because you feel guilty about the lies you’re about to tell? | 是不是因为你对即将说出的谎言感到内疚 |
[25:28] | No. I’m nervous that I have to relive all of this. | 不 是因为我很紧张我必须重温这一切 |
[25:32] | And will you be punished for what you did? | 还有你会因为你的所作所为而受到惩罚 |
[25:34] | Or did you cut a deal to testify against me? | 还是你达成协议作证指控我 |
[25:36] | Plea deal testimony is routine. | 认罪协议证词很正常 |
[25:38] | Is it routine to lie as a part of those plea deals? | 认罪协议让你撒谎是不是也很正常 |
[25:40] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[25:41] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会怪你 |
[25:42] | You’re a gay man. Prison could be tough. | 你是同性恋 入狱生活会很艰难 |
[25:44] | Objection. Irrelevant and prejudicial. | 反对 问题不相关且带有偏见 |
[25:46] | I’m a bisexual woman, Your Honor. | 我是双性恋 法官阁下 |
[25:47] | I have no interest in gay-shaming. | 我对羞辱同性恋没兴趣 |
[25:49] | Number 3 is not liking that. | 三号陪审员不会喜欢听到这句话 |
[25:51] | Move on, Ms. Keating. | 下一个问题 基廷女士 |
[25:52] | Mr. Walsh, do you know why I picked you as an intern? | 沃什先生 你知道我为什么选你来实习吗 |
[25:55] | Because I wrote an essay | 因为我写了一篇 |
[25:56] | about how I shut down a gay conversion therapy camp. | 关于我如何关闭同性恋转化治疗所的文章 |
[25:58] | A camp that never existed, did it? | 一个根本不存在的治疗所 是不是 |
[26:03] | I called. There’s no such place. | 我打过电话了 根本没有这个地方 |
[26:11] | So, that’s why you picked me. | 所以你才选了我 |
[26:13] | ‘Cause you knew I was a liar and I would lie for you. | 因为你知道我是个骗子 我会为你撒谎 |
[26:16] | No, I only found out that you were lying last week. | 不 我上周才发现你在撒谎 |
[26:19] | All this time, I thought you were a good person. | 一直以来 我都认为你是个好人 |
[26:21] | Objection. Badgering the witness. | 反对 纠缠证人 |
[26:22] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[26:23] | Mr. Walsh, are you currently lying | 沃什先生 你目前有对 |
[26:25] | to your husband, Oliver? | 你的丈夫奥利弗撒谎吗 |
[26:26] | – Relevance? – Let me be more specific. | -与本案无关 -让我更具体一些 |
[26:29] | Does your husband know | 你丈夫知道 |
[26:30] | that you only married him to appear like a good person? | 你嫁给他只是为了让自己看起来像个好人吗 |
[26:33] | Objection. Argumentative. | 反对 争议性观点 |
[26:33] | Did you not pretend to be into him on your first date | 你在第一次约会时是不是假装对他感兴趣 |
[26:36] | just to get intel for a case? | 为了得到一个案件的情报 |
[26:38] | I’ll sanction you, Ms. Keating. | 你会收到惩罚 基廷女士 |
[26:39] | Did you use him then just like you continued to use him? | 你是否一直都在利用他 |
[26:42] | You see how much of a bully she is? | 你们看到她有多欺负人了吗 |
[26:43] | – Enough. – It’s my job to get at the truth. | -够了 -我的职责是查出事情真相 |
[26:45] | Is that too hard for you? | 对你来说是不是太难了 |
[26:46] | Look, I might not be a perfect person. | 听着 我可能不是一个完美的人 |
[26:47] | – Stop, Mr. Walsh. – Clearly. | -停下 沃什先生 -显然如此 |
[26:48] | But I’m not as awful as you. | 但是我没你糟糕 |
[26:49] | So, you’re lying about me today | 所以 你今天撒谎 |
[26:51] | because you just don’t like me? | 只是因为你不喜欢我 |
[26:52] | This cross is over. Do both of you understand? | 这个盘问结束了 你们都明白了吗 |
[26:55] | We’re taking a recess. | 我们准备休庭 |
[26:56] | Any outbursts of this nature happen again, | 再有类似性质的争论出现 |
[26:57] | I’ll hold you in contempt. | 我就判你藐视法庭 |
[27:02] | I found a bottle, something called Bénédictine | 我在贮藏室找到了一个瓶子 |
[27:05] | in the pantry. | 一种叫廊酒的东西 |
[27:05] | As long as it’s alcohol, gimme. | 只要是酒就行 给我 |
[27:08] | Can’t believe I let her get inside my head. | 不敢相信她激怒了我 |
[27:10] | She was making up lies about your boo-thang. | 她在编造关于你的谎言 |
[27:12] | Of course you got mad. | 你当然会生气 |
[27:13] | And who cares if you lied about some conversion camp? | 还有谁在乎你在转化治疗所的事上撒了谎 |
[27:15] | She’s lied about way worse. | 她撒的谎更糟糕 |
[27:17] | And you? | 你呢 |
[27:20] | Frank told me you got a better deal | 弗兰克在我作证前告诉我 |
[27:21] | right before I took the stand. | 你达成了更好的协议 |
[27:24] | He was messing with your head. | 他在耍你 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I know. I just — I had to ask. | 我知道 我只是必须问问 |
[27:36] | Hannah has a new request. | 汉娜有一个新的要求 |
[27:38] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[27:40] | If she testifies against the Governor and you win, | 如果她出庭指证州长 你赢了 |
[27:44] | she wants you to admit publicly that you killed Sam. | 她想让你公开承认你杀了萨姆 |
[27:49] | She’s trying to guarantee that you suffer even if you win. | 她想保证即使你赢了也会让你受苦 |
[27:53] | So game over. | 所以免谈 |
[27:54] | Subpoena that woman | 传唤那个女人 |
[27:56] | so you can rip her heart out on the stand. | 这样你就可以在法庭上毁掉她 |
[28:00] | Don’t tell me you’re considering this. | 别告诉我你在考虑这件事 |
[28:02] | Hannah is the best witness I can ask for. | 汉娜是我最好的证人 |
[28:04] | She’s making you say | 她在逼你说 |
[28:05] | you killed the husband you did not kill. | 你杀了你的丈夫 但是你没有 |
[28:07] | I’m losing, Tegan. | 我要输了 泰根 |
[28:08] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[28:10] | Look here. | 看这里 |
[28:12] | My scorecard says we’ve got our loyal six right here, | 我的记分卡上显示有六个陪审支持我们 |
[28:16] | and I’m feeling Meathead, Stink-eye, and Plumber | 我感觉胖头 小眼睛和水管工 |
[28:20] | swinging your way. | 也会倒向你这边 |
[28:21] | And after Laurel tells the same lie | 但是如果劳拉说谎 |
[28:23] | or Lennox pulls out another surprise witness? | 或者伦诺克斯又请出神秘证人 |
[28:26] | Asher from the grave, Wes… | 已经死了的亚设 韦斯 |
[28:30] | Annalise, if you ever say you had anything to do with Sam, | 安娜丽丝 如果你说你和山姆的死有关系 |
[28:34] | let alone that you hurt him, you lose everything — | 更别说你伤害了他 你会失去一切 |
[28:37] | career, reputation, legacy, your life destroyed. | 工作 声誉 名声 你的生活会被毁了 |
[28:43] | So you’re saying no. | 所以你要回绝她 |
[28:45] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[28:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:50] | You say no. | 回绝她 |
[28:54] | Vodka, dear vodka, why you gotta be so good? | 伏特加 我的伏特加 你为什么这么诱人 |
[28:59] | No. You know how to think. | 不行 你知道要怎么思考 |
[29:01] | No vodka needed, so think, think. | 不需要伏特加 认真思考 |
[29:04] | Give Hannah what she wants. | 给汉娜她想要的 |
[29:05] | Choose freedom. | 选择自由 |
[29:07] | Bye-bye, law. So what? | 法律 永别了 那又怎么样 |
[29:09] | Look where law’s got you. | 看看从事法律的下场 |
[29:10] | Dead bodies piling up. Enough. | 死的人越来越多 真的够了 |
[29:13] | No more professor, law partner. | 不做教授 不做律所合伙人 |
[29:15] | No anything. Just free. | 什么都不要 只要自由 |
[29:17] | Sign it. Give Hannah what she wants. | 签了 给汉娜她想要的 |
[29:20] | No way we’re letting her sign that contract. | 我们决不能让她签那个协议 |
[29:22] | Do you think either of us have a say? | 你觉得我们俩能干预这件事吗 |
[29:25] | She’s doing it out of fear, Bonnie, | 她这么做只是因为害怕 邦尼 |
[29:26] | and Hannah’s the one who started all of this | 汉娜是这一切的源头 |
[29:28] | with her sexy sister act. | 假装一幅性感姐姐的模样 |
[29:30] | So, no, we can’t let her win. | 所以 我们不能让她得逞 |
[29:33] | If Annalise were just another client… | 要是安娜丽丝只是随便一个委托人 |
[29:36] | but this is Annalise freaking Keating. | 但我们说的可是那个他妈的安娜丽丝·基廷啊 |
[29:40] | She’s no one if not a lawyer. | 律师是她最重要的身份 |
[29:45] | Or you’re just afraid to lose her. | 还是你只是担心失去她 |
[29:49] | What? | 什么 |
[29:50] | If she signs, she leaves C&G, Philly. | 签了 她就要离开C&G 离开费城 |
[30:00] | She makes me feel alive. | 她让我觉得有活力 |
[30:05] | Why do you think I stayed all this time? | 你以为我为什么一直留在她身边 |
[30:11] | This is why I usually drink alone. | 所以我才喜欢一个人喝酒 |
[30:15] | Thought you were special, didn’t you? | 以为你自己很特殊 是不是 |
[30:17] | Sitting up here in a penthouse. | 坐在顶楼的大屋子里 |
[30:19] | Poor Memphis trash. | 可怜的孟菲斯垃圾 |
[30:20] | Not fooling anyone. | 谁都骗不到 |
[30:22] | How to get away with murder? Please. | 如何逍遥法外 得了吧 |
[30:24] | How to ruin everything. | 我看是如何毁掉一切才对 |
[30:26] | Teach that class. You’re the expert. | 教这门课算了 你可是专家 |
[30:29] | Or how to kill yourself. | 或者如何自杀 |
[30:31] | Can’t believe you haven’t done that already. | 说起来真不敢相信你居然还没自杀 |
[30:33] | Stop it, okay? | 够了 好吗 |
[30:36] | Just stop it now. | 够了 |
[30:37] | Hannah doesn’t get to win this. | 不能让汉娜得逞 |
[30:39] | You’re smarter than this. | 你没这么蠢 |
[30:40] | So, be smart, Annalise. | 所以放聪明点 安娜丽丝 |
[30:42] | Be smart. Be smart. | 放聪明 放聪明 |
[30:43] | Be smart, be smart, be smart, be smart, | 放聪明 放聪明 放聪明 放聪明 |
[30:46] | be smart, be smart, be smart. | 放聪明 放聪明 放聪明 |
[30:48] | Be smart. | 放聪明 |
[30:53] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[30:55] | I told the guard I was just using the restroom. | 我跟守卫说我要用下卫生间 |
[30:57] | Good. This won’t take long. | 很好 我们也聊不了太久 |
[31:12] | Ms. Castillo, how did you feel | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 当你 |
[31:13] | when you got picked for the Keating Five? | 被选入基廷五人组时你是什么感受 |
[31:15] | I felt great. | 感觉很好 |
[31:18] | Special. | 很特殊 |
[31:19] | Say the right thing, and you’ll still be special. | 回答得好 你仍然可以特殊下去 |
[31:22] | Well, that was before all of this, of course. | 当然了 那都是在这些事发生前 |
[31:24] | Would Professor Keating ever ask you | 基廷教授有没有要求过你 |
[31:26] | to do anything unethical while working cases? | 在办案中做不道德的事 |
[31:29] | We would do what she asked — | 我们必须听她的 |
[31:31] | lie, blackmail, coerce witnesses. | 说谎 勒索 胁迫证人 |
[31:34] | Why wouldn’t you say no? | 你为什么不拒绝 |
[31:37] | You don’t say no to Professor Keating. | 谁都无法拒绝基廷教授 |
[31:39] | You chose to keep Christopher safe. I understand. | 你选择了保护克里斯托弗 我理解 |
[31:43] | But let me remind you of why your boy’s alive. | 但我来提醒你你儿子是怎么活下来的 |
[31:46] | I pumped his chest with my fingers. | 是我用手给他按压了胸腔 |
[31:48] | So, that’s all this is? Us trading favors? | 所以要来这套 报恩交易 |
[31:50] | ‘Cause everything’s a transaction with you. | 因为跟你就只有交易而已 |
[31:51] | You ruined my life, and all I’m asking for is some mercy. | 你毁掉了我 我只是想让你仁慈一点 |
[31:54] | You ruined your life. | 是你自己毁了自己 |
[31:56] | You just blame us because you can never take any responsibility. | 你只是怪在我们头上 因为你不愿意负责 |
[31:58] | How about you take responsibility? | 不如你也负点责怎么样 |
[32:00] | My life has been nothing but hell | 我的生活自从 |
[32:01] | since you walked into my classroom. | 你进了我的教室就一路直下 |
[32:03] | My family came for you after everything that happened with Sam. | 我的家族找你麻烦都是山姆的事之后了 |
[32:06] | Your family killed Wes and then Nate Sr. | 你的家族杀死了韦斯和老内特 |
[32:10] | Then go after them. Fine. | 那就去找他们的事 好啊 |
[32:12] | But I’m doing what’s right for my son, | 但是我要为我儿子考虑 |
[32:14] | the only innocent person in all of this. | 他是这些事中最无辜的人 |
[32:17] | Did you ever feel guilty | 你是否曾因为 |
[32:18] | about doing something Annalise asked you to do? | 做了安娜丽丝让你做的事而愧疚 |
[32:21] | The opposite. | 正相反 |
[32:22] | She’d praise us, and, I mean, nothing felt better. | 她会表扬我们 那种感觉很棒 |
[32:25] | Is that how you felt the night of the Sam Keating murder? | 山姆·基廷被杀当晚你也是这么感觉的吗 |
[32:29] | That night was awful in every sense of the word. | 那一晚从各种角度来说都糟透了 |
[32:34] | We were just…students. | 我们当时 都只是学生 |
[32:38] | We never asked for anything other than to learn the law. | 我们当时就只是想学习法律而已 |
[32:42] | And do you know what happened to Frank since you’ve been gone? | 你知道你走之后弗兰克发生了什么吗 |
[32:45] | Xavier tried to torture him to death. | 沙维尔差点把他折磨死 |
[32:49] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[32:50] | He almost died. | 他差点死掉 |
[32:51] | It’s a miracle he’s even standing there. | 他现在还能站在这里已经是奇迹了 |
[32:54] | I have no choice but to take this deal. | 我没有选择 我必须接受协议 |
[32:56] | Otherwise, I go to jail and lose Christopher. | 否则 我就要入狱 就要失去克里斯托弗 |
[32:59] | No. Not if I win. | 不 我赢就不会 |
[33:01] | They’re not gonna prosecute anyone else for this. | 他们不会为此起诉其他人 |
[33:02] | No, you don’t know that. | 不 你不能确定 |
[33:04] | If you do this, you’re no better than your father! | 如果你这么做 那就和你父亲一样糟 |
[33:08] | Christopher is gonna learn what you’ve done, | 克里斯托弗会知道你做了什么 |
[33:09] | and he’s gonna hate you for this. | 他会恨你一辈子 |
[33:12] | You’re gonna be his enemy, | 你会成为他的敌人 |
[33:13] | just like your father is your enemy. | 就像你父亲是你的敌人一样 |
[33:15] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[33:16] | Laurel, you’ll be the mother that your son hates. | 劳拉 你要做你儿子憎恨的母亲吗 |
[33:21] | The woman with no children | 一个没有孩子的女人 |
[33:22] | doesn’t get to tell me what do with mine. | 没资格教我怎么对待我儿子 |
[33:29] | You decide who you want to be here. | 现在你就要决定你要做什么样的人 |
[33:33] | This is the moment. | 此时此刻 |
[33:36] | I’m a mother | 我是一个母亲 |
[33:38] | who will die to protect her child. | 甘愿为了保护她的孩子而死 |
[33:44] | Don’t you dare follow me. | 你敢跟着我试试 |
[33:47] | Ms. Castillo, are you aware | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 你知道 |
[33:48] | that the behaviors you’re describing in Professor Keating | 你所描述的基廷教授的行为 |
[33:52] | are techniques commonly used in brainwashing? | 是洗脑的常用方法吗 |
[33:54] | Judge, Mr. Lennox has no qualifications in psychology. | 法官 伦诺克斯先生没有心理学方面的资质 |
[33:58] | You don’t need a psych degree | 不需要心理学学位 |
[33:58] | to see Ms. Keating abused her power. | 就能看出基廷女士滥用权力 |
[34:00] | The witness is not qualified as an expert, nor is the USA. | 证人不具备专家资格 政府也不具备 |
[34:03] | Manipulation, indoctrination, isolation, | 操纵 教化 孤立 |
[34:06] | pathological lying. | 病理性谎言 |
[34:07] | All of these are straight out of a Psych 101 handbook. | 所有这些都直接出自心理学101手册 |
[34:10] | And the FBI handbook, too. | 还有联调局手册 |
[34:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:19] | Everything I’ve said on the stand here has been a lie | 我在证人席上说的一切都是 |
[34:21] | that Agent Lanford asked me to say. | 兰福德探员让我说的谎话 |
[34:24] | Ms. Castillo, you signed an affidavit | 卡斯蒂洛小姐 你在审判前 |
[34:26] | with these facts before the trial. | 签署了提供事实的宣誓书 |
[34:28] | It’s because I was coerced by the FBI, | 这是因为联调局胁迫我 |
[34:31] | so under U.S. v. Gonzalez, it’s void. | 根据美国诉冈萨雷斯案 证词无效 |
[34:34] | Annalise and Wes were not sleeping together. | 安娜丽丝和韦斯没有上床 |
[34:36] | – Your Honor, recess, please. – My son is proof. | -法官阁下 请求休庭 -我儿子是证据 |
[34:38] | Wes is his father because I was sleeping with him, | 韦斯是他父亲 因为我和他上床了 |
[34:40] | not Annalise. | 而不是安娜丽丝 |
[34:42] | I mean, I’m the one who didn’t see how not okay Wes was. | 是我不知道韦斯有多糟糕 |
[34:45] | And that’s why he killed Sam. | 所以他才会杀死山姆 |
[34:46] | Not ’cause someone ordered him to, | 不是因为有人指使他 |
[34:48] | but because he was mentally ill. | 而是因为他有精神疾病 |
[34:50] | Objection. That’s not in evidence. | 反对 并没有证据显示此事 |
[34:51] | You’re objecting to your own witness? | 你要反对你自己的证人 |
[34:52] | Annalise did not ask Wes to do any of this. | 安娜丽丝没有要求韦斯做这些事 |
[34:57] | Wes did it on his own. | 韦斯自己做的 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry I lied, Annalise. | 对不起 我说谎了 安娜丽丝 |
[35:13] | What the hell did you say to the girl? | 你到底对那女孩说了什么 |
[35:15] | Because that about-face has the entire jury | 因为这个大转变 |
[35:18] | screaming one word in their heads — | 让整个陪审团的脑子里叫嚣一个词 |
[35:21] | ♪ Doubt, doubt, and more doubt ♪ | 怀疑 怀疑 再怀疑 |
[35:23] | Nate still has to testify. | 内特还是会出庭作证 |
[35:25] | And the world could end tomorrow. | 世界可能明天就毁灭 |
[35:27] | But right now, we are taking a victory lap. | 但现在 我们要跳胜利舞 |
[35:29] | Hand me Hannah’s contract. | 把汉娜的协议给我 |
[35:31] | Annalise, no. | 安娜丽丝 不 |
[35:33] | I know you think we’re winning. I get it. | 我知道你觉得我们会赢 我明白 |
[35:34] | But it’s Laurel’s word against Michaela and Connor, | 但这是劳拉的证词对抗米凯拉和康纳的证词 |
[35:36] | and I want to know we’ll win. | 而我想知道我们会赢 |
[35:37] | And destroy your life in the process? | 你要在这个过程中毁掉你的人生吗 |
[35:39] | Is that so bad? | 有那么糟糕吗 |
[35:40] | ‘Cause I’ve been fighting my whole life to get here, | 因为我这辈子都在为此奋斗 |
[35:43] | to belong, feel normal, be enough, | 为了归属 如常 知足 |
[35:46] | and look where it’s gotten me. | 看看这把我带到了哪里 |
[35:47] | Twelve strangers deciding my fate. | 由十二个陌生人决定我的命运 |
[35:50] | But Hannah gets me free. | 但汉娜能让我自由 |
[35:52] | And that means more to me | 这对我来说 |
[35:53] | than any story I’ve made up about myself. | 比我编的任何故事都重要 |
[35:56] | I’ll come up with a new story. | 我会编一个新的故事 |
[36:02] | There. | 好了 |
[36:06] | Annalise Keating is dead. | 安娜丽丝·基廷死了 |
[36:18] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[36:21] | Annalise needs me to read over Laurel’s testimony. | 安娜丽丝需要我再看一下劳拉的证词 |
[36:24] | Laurel’s who I want to talk about. | 我就是想谈谈劳拉 |
[36:29] | Annalise may still go down, | 安娜丽丝还是可能会被定罪 |
[36:32] | and we’ll go down with her. | 我们也脱不了干系 |
[36:34] | I just don’t want to keep anything from you. | 我只是不想对你有所隐瞒 |
[36:38] | What are you keeping from me? | 你对我隐瞒了什么 |
[36:43] | I still love her. | 我依然爱着她 |
[36:54] | I wish I had a better word, | 我希望有一个更好的词 |
[36:55] | but “bitch” is the only way to describe you right now. | 但贱人是现在唯一能描述你的词 |
[36:57] | Psycho? Traitor? | 疯子 叛徒 |
[36:59] | Call me whatever you want, okay? | 你们想骂我什么就骂什么 好吗 |
[37:00] | Just be quiet so that Christopher doesn’t hear. | 但是安静点 别让克里斯托弗听见 |
[37:02] | Screw Christopher. | 去他的克里斯托弗 |
[37:03] | – Michaela. – She got knocked up. | -米凯拉 -她被人搞大肚子 |
[37:05] | That doesn’t mean she gets to parade out her kid | 但这并不是说每次她想为自己的错误决定辩护 |
[37:06] | every time she wants to defend one of her evil decisions. | 她都可以拿自己的孩子做挡箭牌 |
[37:08] | – You’re right. – Then why didn’t you tell us? | -你说得对 -那你为什么不告诉我们 |
[37:10] | I didn’t know I was gonna do it until I was on the stand. | 一直到我站在证人席上我才知道我要这么做 |
[37:12] | ‘Cause you’re a coward. | 因为你是个懦夫 |
[37:13] | And a bitch. | 也是个贱人 |
[37:15] | Look, I get feeling guilty | 我明白 |
[37:16] | about everything that your family’s done, | 你对你家人所做的一切感到内疚 |
[37:18] | but don’t you feel guilty that the judge now thinks | 但法官现在认为我们做了伪证 |
[37:20] | we perjured ourselves? | 你不觉得内疚吗 |
[37:21] | Well, you did perjure yourselves. | 你们确实做了伪证 |
[37:22] | And you’re judging us for that? | 你有资格评判我们吗 |
[37:23] | The girl who lied about having my wedding ring | 一个谎称拿了我的结婚戒指 |
[37:25] | and brought a gun to C&G? | 还带枪去律所的人 |
[37:26] | You both said things that will put Annalise in jail for life. | 你们俩说的那些话会让安娜丽丝坐一辈子牢 |
[37:29] | She deserves that. | 她活该 |
[37:31] | Okay, then we all deserve it, | 好的 那我们也是活该 |
[37:32] | because we all agreed to help cover up Sam’s murder. | 因为我们都同意帮忙掩盖山姆被杀的事 |
[37:34] | No, you helped Wes to convince us to cover it up. | 不 是你帮韦斯说服我们把它掩盖事实 |
[37:36] | You pushed Sam over the railing. | 你把山姆推下了栏杆 |
[37:37] | So, you need proof that you’re a terrible human? | 所以 你需要证明你是个糟糕的人 |
[37:40] | You voided your deal today, | 今天你让你的协议失效了 |
[37:42] | which means you’re gonna go to jail | 也就是说你会进监狱 |
[37:44] | and your precious little child | 你的宝贝孩子 |
[37:45] | is gonna grow up without a mother. | 将会失去自己的母亲 |
[37:46] | Not if Annalise wins. | 除非安娜丽丝胜诉 |
[37:47] | She’s not gonna win! | 她不可能胜诉的 |
[37:48] | I just needed to do what is right, okay? | 我只是要做我该做的事 |
[37:51] | Isn’t that what you want, too? | 你难道不也是这么想的吗 |
[37:52] | To stop pretending like we’re people | 不要再继续假装我们是 |
[37:53] | who can just lie and cheat and be okay with it? | 能面不改色撒谎欺骗他人的人 |
[37:56] | I am that person. | 我就是那种人 |
[37:58] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[37:59] | I want to be good. | 我想做好人 |
[38:01] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[38:02] | I mean, why do you think I took the deal? | 你觉得我为什么会接受协议 |
[38:03] | I’m okay going to prison. It’s what we deserve. | 我不介意进监狱 这是我们活该 |
[38:05] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[38:06] | Well, you’re going, so get over it. | 你肯定得进监狱 接受吧 |
[38:08] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不接受 |
[38:10] | What? | 什么 |
[38:14] | Frank was telling the truth. | 弗兰克说的是实话 |
[38:16] | I negotiated a new deal. | 我争取了一个新的协议 |
[38:18] | That says what? | 具体内容呢 |
[38:20] | Probation, no jail time. | 假释 不用进监狱 |
[38:23] | No. | 不 |
[38:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:30] | You sure your client’s in her right mind? | 你确定你的委托人脑子清醒吗 |
[38:32] | She just wants this to be over. | 她只想赶紧结束这一切 |
[38:34] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[38:34] | I’ll get Hannah’s signature, | 我去找汉娜签名 |
[38:36] | and we’ll be in court whenever you say. | 只要你准备好就能上庭 |
[38:44] | You can go to Lanford right now and get the same deal. | 你可以去找兰福德 得到相同的协议 |
[38:47] | How? Is your daddy gonna pay off the FBI for me, too? | 怎么说 你爸爸也会帮我打点好联调局吗 |
[38:49] | Why are you so angry at me? | 你为什么对我这么生气 |
[38:51] | You hid that you got Oliver immunity, | 你也没有把你帮奥利弗拿到豁免权的事告诉我 |
[38:53] | and you just said that you’re okay with going to jail. | 你刚刚还说你不介意进监狱 |
[38:55] | That was before I knew we didn’t have to go. | 那是在我知道我们根本不用进监狱之前 |
[38:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:00] | My brother’s dead. | 我的哥哥死了 |
[39:02] | The body of Xavier Castillo, | 心宿二科技执行总裁 |
[39:03] | acting CEO of Antares Technologies, | 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的尸体 |
[39:06] | was discovered in Harrisburg today. | 今日被人在哈里斯堡被人发现 |
[39:09] | Authorities had dismissed previous claims | 当局现在否定先前 |
[39:12] | that the Governor knew Mr. Castillo… | 关于州长知晓卡斯蒂洛先生 |
[39:14] | Was this Frank? | 是弗兰克吗 |
[39:16] | …there are now phone records… | 现在有电话记录… |
[39:18] | Nate. | 内特 |
[39:20] | The Governor is now likely to face questions | 州长当下需要解释她与沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛 |
[39:22] | about her ties to Xavier Castillo. | 之间的关系 |
[39:22] | 突发新闻 沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的尸体在哈里斯堡被发现 | |
[39:26] | How do I know this wasn’t you? | 我要怎么相信这不是你干的 |
[39:30] | If it was me, Xavier would be in FBI custody right now. | 如果是我 沙维尔现在已经被联调局羁押了 |
[39:34] | He’d be telling everything Birkhead made him do, | 他会说出博克海德让他做的一切 |
[39:37] | but she made sure that didn’t happen. | 但是她抢先一步动手了 |
[39:44] | Take the stand. | 出庭作证 |
[39:51] | Tell the truth. | 说出真相 |
[39:53] | Do it for your boy. | 为了你的孩子 |
[40:04] | Annalise. | 安娜丽丝 |
[40:06] | We heard. We’re celebrating. | 我们听说了 我们在庆祝 |
[40:08] | It’s sparkling water. | 这是气泡水 |
[40:09] | ‘Cause a dead Xavier is a good thing, sure. | 因为沙维尔死了当然算是好是了 |
[40:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[40:14] | I just got off the phone with Floyd. | 我刚刚和弗洛伊德通完电话 |
[40:18] | I came here to deliver something, and, my God. | 我是来送东西的 我的天 |
[40:22] | – Looks like a possible match. – Alright. I’ll call it in. | -看起来匹配 -好 我会上报 |
[40:25] | Dispatch, bring in ballistics. | 调度处 上传弹道报告 |
[40:26] | We need to confirm that the gun is registered | 我们要确认这把枪是注册在 |
[40:28] | to a Hannah Keating. | 汉娜·基廷名下 |
[40:30] | Gonna start a GSR test now. | 开始火药残余检测 |
[40:33] | Floyd went to have her sign the contract, | 弗洛伊德去让她签字 |
[40:36] | but when he got there… | 但是他到了以后… |
[40:39] | They’re saying it’s a suicide. | 他们说是自杀 |
[40:41] | No. | 不 |
[40:43] | Birkhead did it. | 是博克海德干的 |
[40:47] | Or Frank. | 或者弗兰克 |
[40:50] | Why would Frank kill Hannah? | 弗兰克为什么要杀了汉娜 |
[40:54] | What are you keeping from me? | 你到底瞒了我什么 |
[40:58] | I still love her. | 我依然爱着她 |
[41:02] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[41:06] | ‘Cause I’m done lying to you. | 因为我不想再骗你了 |
[41:08] | And myself. | 还有我自己 |
[41:13] | I’ll always love Laurel for what she gave me… | 我会永远为劳拉对我的馈赠而爱她 |
[41:18] | but it doesn’t come close to how much I love you. | 但这根本比不上我对你的爱 |
[41:25] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[41:27] | With Laurel, it was… | 对于劳拉 那是… |
[41:30] | about feeling normal. | 回归正常人的感觉 |
[41:33] | But with you… | 但和你一起 |
[41:36] | the love I feel for you and that y-you give back… | 我对你的爱和你对我的回应… |
[41:44] | …it’s ’cause I get to be me. | 是因为我可以做我自己 |
[41:50] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[41:53] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[41:57] | Hannah… | 汉娜 |
[42:02] | She and Sam had a baby. | 她和山姆有一个孩子 |
[42:10] | A boy. | 是个男孩 |