Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做(How to with John Wilson)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做(How to with John Wilson)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Hey, New York. 你好啊 纽约
[00:22] Life is filled with precious moments. 人生中充满了珍贵的瞬间
[00:26] Ones, uh, that we wish we could hang on to forever. 有一些… 我们希望能永远地抓住
[00:33] But our ability to recall everything, 但是我们记住所有事情的能力…
[00:35] no matter how much it means to us, 不管是自己眼中多么重要的是
[00:37] gets worse and worse over time. 会随着时间越变越差
[00:40] And 而且…
[00:41] if you don’t have an accurate record, 如果没有准确记录的话
[00:43] you may never be able to, 你可能永远都无法…
[00:45] trust your own version of events. 相信自己视角中的事件
[00:49] And then you’ll just 最后你的下场…
[00:50] end up remembering things 就是你记忆中的所有事
[00:52] the way that someone else wants you to… 都变成别人所期望的模样
[00:55] but it doesn’t have to be this way. 不过这样的情况完全可以避免
[00:58] So stick with me, 那就跟紧我
[01:00] and I’ll show you how to turn every waking moment 为你呈现 如何将清醒的每一刻都变成
[01:03] into something that’s 变成某种…
[01:04] impossible to forget. 你绝对忘不掉的记忆
[01:11] Now, a good memory is 如今 好的记忆力
[01:13] one of the most attractive qualities a person can have. 是人所拥有的最有有吸引力的品质之一
[01:17] My memory’s not very good, 我的记忆里并没有很好
[01:18] and it’s always made me feel insecure. 而且总让我很没有安全感
[01:22] This is kind of why I started shooting so much video. 这多少成为了我摄制如此多录像带的动力
[01:26] I’ve also been writing down every single thing I do 我还会写下所有我做过的事情
[01:29] every single day 每天都会记录
[01:30] for over a decade now. 已经写了十几年
[01:32] Whenever I do something or go somewhere, 无论何时我做了什么事 去了哪些地方
[01:35] I put it right here in these books. 我都会记录在这些本本里
[01:38] On January 10th, 2018, 2018年1月18日
[01:41] I woke up at 8 a.m. and ate four strips of 我早上8点醒来 早饭吃了四块…
[01:44] bacon. 培根
[01:46] On August 22nd, 2014, 2014年8月22日
[01:49] I got a haircut at Home Run Barbershop. 我在家营理发店剪的头发
[01:53] And on March 12th of the same year, 同年3月12日
[01:55] I got a salad for lunch 我午饭买了份沙拉
[01:57] and accidentally dropped it 结果一不小心撒在了…
[01:58] all over 32nd Street. 32大街上
[02:01] It’s kind of like time traveling. 感觉好像时间旅行一样
[02:03] If I ever need to remember something, 只要我想记起什么事
[02:05] I can just go back to my book and read about that day, 我只要找出那些本本 看一下那天的记录
[02:07] and I’m immediately transported. 就能马上完成穿越
[02:10] But unfortunately, 不过很可惜
[02:12] this isn’t memory, 这不叫记忆
[02:14] because the second I look away from these books, 因为只要我把笔记一拿开
[02:16] everything just begins to 所有事就开始…
[02:18] blur together 混为一谈
[02:20] and I can barely remember 我甚至很难想起…
[02:22] who I am or how I got there. 我是谁 我怎么来到这里的
[02:25] And if I’m not careful, 而且万一我一不小心
[02:27] one day all these records could just go up in smoke. 哪天这些记录就全化成一缕烟了
[02:34] But New York can be a 然而纽约实在是…
[02:36] painful place to 能折磨死…
[02:37] have a good memory 记忆力好的人
[02:39] because the better you remember it, 因为你对城市的记忆越多
[02:41] the less you recognize over time. 随着时间的推移 你越认不出来
[02:46] There used to be a– a baron 2nd Avenue, 第二大道从前有家酒吧
[02:48] called Mars Bar that I used to go to. 叫火星吧 我去过
[02:51] But now it’s a 但如今是一家…
[02:53] TD Bank. 多伦多道明银行
[02:56] Thankfully, it looks like 好在 似乎…
[02:57] some of the regulars, 有些常客…
[02:58] still hang out there, 还在这一带转悠
[03:00] though. …吧
[03:03] They also recently demolished 市政最近还拆除了
[03:05] one of my favorite, 我最喜欢的一家…
[03:06] movie theaters. 影剧院
[03:08] There aren’t many left quite like it in New York City. 这里已经被拆得不像纽约了
[03:13] But at least it, um, looked like 但至少 看起来…
[03:15] they were having a good time 他们很享受…
[03:17] destroying it. 毁东西的过程
[03:20] A friend told me recently about 一位朋友最近跟我提到
[03:22] someone who lives in my neighborhood 我所在的小区住着一位
[03:23] who has such a good memory that 记忆力超强的人
[03:25] she actually competes in memory competitions. 她还参加过很多次记忆力大赛
[03:28] And she let me come over to look at some of her awards. 她邀请我去看看她的一些奖项
[03:31] Let me see this– 我看眼这个…
[03:32] -Oops– Yeah. -Oh my god, sorry. -天哪抱歉 -没事
[03:34] Yes, this is… 对 这个是…
[03:36] yeah, World Memory Championship 2017. 这个是2017年的世界记忆力锦标赛
[03:39] These are Singapore, 这个是新加坡的
[03:42] and then there are some from, I guess, Sweden, Fra– 还有一些好像是瑞典 法…
[03:45] not France, what is this? 不是法国 哪来着?
[03:47] She seemed a little bored, 她好像觉得有点无聊
[03:49] but maybe that’s because 不过可能因为…
[03:49] Gramlabs 22日 尼克儿童 22日 HBO 在家 23日 沃克斯传媒!!? 24日 有线新闻 棚拍 27日 有线新闻 在家? 29日 网飞 Maritalk报 30日 有识音频 31日
[03:50] this was her third interview in 24 hours. 这是24小时内 她接受的第三个采访
[03:54] Were there any methods of yours that you used to improve your memory? 你用什么方法增强记忆力的呢?
[03:58] Most competitors use a technique called 多是参赛者用的方法叫
[04:00] the memory palace technique. 记忆宫殿法
[04:02] For example, if you want to know 比如 如果你想知道
[04:03] the periodic table of elements in order, 按顺序记住元素周期表
[04:05] then you can place them in the memory palace 那就可以放进记忆宫殿里
[04:08] and go, like, “H, hydrogen, “so 比如”H代表氢” 那就…
[04:11] maybe on your bed you put… 好比在床的位置放…
[04:14] like, lots of water. Your bed is suddenly just made of water, and then 大量的水 你的床就变成了水做的 然后…
[04:17] your nightstand might be made out of balloons 你的床头柜变成了气球
[04:20] so then you remember helium balloons. 这样你就能记住氦气球
[04:22] I mean, you kind of just move along in a logical pattern. 大概意思是 你要遵循一个逻辑模式
[04:25] The technique she told me about sounded like a good idea. 她说的这个技巧感觉是个不错的方法
[04:29] All you have to do is 你只需要…
[04:30] close your eyes and 闭上眼睛
[04:31] imagine you’re walking through a physical space 想象自己游走于一个物理空间
[04:33] that you know really well… 这里你非常的熟悉
[04:36] …and mentally place the things you want to remember, 然后在心里把想要记住的东西放在
[04:40] all along your path. 路程的沿线
[04:46] So I tried to use it to 因此我尝试用此方法
[04:47] remember my grocery store list. 记住我的超市采购清单
[04:48] 苹果 洗发水 葡萄 祛痘膏 榛巧酱 奶酪 面包 扑克牌 香蕉 士力架 菜花 坚果棒 鸡肉 大法棍
[04:50] And I’ll use my commute to work as, 并把我的通勤路线
[04:52] the memory palace 用在记忆宫殿…
[04:53] thing. 这招上
[04:55] So, here’s what it looks like in my head. 因此 我的脑内大概就是这样的
[05:00] I leave my apartment, 我走出了家门
[05:01] and I almost slip on a banana peel. 差点因为一个香蕉皮摔倒
[05:06] Then, on my way to the subway, 然后在去地铁的路上
[05:08] I’m reminded that I need to buy some 我想起来要买一点…
[05:10] broccoli. 菜花
[05:12] I also need drumsticks… 还有鸡大腿
[05:15] And some brea– 还有胸…
[05:16] chicken breasts. 鸡胸
[05:18] When I get on the subway, 等我上了地铁
[05:20] I’m reminded of the 我想起来
[05:21] fresh baguette that I want 我还要一根新鲜的大法棍
[05:24] and 还有…
[05:24] the dandruff shampoo that I also need. 我还得买去屑洗发水
[05:28] A few stops later, 几站之后
[05:29] I remember to buy Fuji apples. 我想到要买富士苹果
[05:32] But when I get off the train, 但等我下了车
[05:34] I realize that I actually want, uh, 我意识到我其实想要…
[05:35] Granny Smith. “史密斯奶奶果”
[05:37] I also need a 我还需要
[05:38] pack of playing cards, 一盒扑克牌
[05:41] acne cream, 祛痘膏
[05:43] and also, some, uh, 还得买些…
[05:45] donuts. 甜甜圈
[05:47] A couple of hunks of cheese wouldn’t hurt, either. 两包厚”块”奶酪也无妨
[05:51] I also needed… uh… 我还要买…
[05:54] ah, grapes. 葡萄
[05:56] And a… 还有一个…
[05:58] Snickers bar. 士力架…
[06:00] Nutella was on my list. 单子上有榛子巧克力酱
[06:02] And a good old Zagnut. 以及老牌好物坚果棒
[06:04] Perfect. 完美
[06:06] Now that I had my list memorized, 既然我的清单已经记住了
[06:08] I went to the supermarket to buy everything. 我就去了超市采购
[06:11] But even though I knew exactly what I wanted, 然而即使我清楚想买什么
[06:14] I had a really hard time finding 我仍然费了很大劲去找
[06:15] some things in the store. 这些东西在超市里的位置
[06:17] The only available employee was 唯一一个有空的员工
[06:19] a security robot. 是个安保机器人
[06:22] The rest of the staff was preoccupied 其他的员工都很忙
[06:24] because someone had actually just run out of the store with 因为有人刚刚跑出了商店
[06:27] a bunch of groceries without paying, 没给钱顺走了一堆东西
[06:29] and nobody knew what to do. 让所有人手足无措
[06:32] The robot looked trustworthy and wise, 这个机器人面相可信 眼神智慧
[06:34] and I couldn’t believe that 我简直不敢相信
[06:35] such a sophisticated pieceof technology 这样一个高级的科技产物
[06:38] would allow a robbery to take place in broad daylight. 能允许光天化日之下发生抢劫
[06:42] But maybe that’s not what it was, 不过 那可能不是…
[06:44] programmed to do. 它的程序设置… 吧
[06:48] So I got as much as I could off the list… 我尽可能地完成了我的清单
[06:50] but I still couldn’t find any Zagnut bars. 但我就是找不到坚果棒在哪
[06:54] Unfortunately, this 可惜的是 这个…
[06:56] fucking machine 垃圾机器人
[06:57] could not accept questions, 不接受任何问题
[07:00] but I finally spotted an employee 不过 我总算发现了一个员工
[07:02] who didn’t seem too busy. 看着好像没那么繁忙
[07:04] -What’s that? -A Zagnut bar? -什么东西? -坚果棒
[07:06] No. 没有
[07:08] It’s like a candy bar. 就是一种甜食棒
[07:10] Okay. 好吧
[07:11] It turned out, 结果我发现…
[07:12] he didn’t actually work at Stop & Shop, 他并不是”路边超市”连锁的员工
[07:15] but he was the creator of the inventory software 但他设计了库存软件
[07:18] used to organize everything. 可用于整理所有物品
[07:21] Pretty much, from A to Z, all of their needs, 基本上首字母从A到Z 超市需要的所有东西
[07:23] anything that needs traceability, 所有需要进行追踪的东西
[07:25] is what our software is really good at. 我们的软件都非常擅长处理
[07:27] I told him I was making a student film about memory, 我跟他说我在制作一部有关记忆的学生电影
[07:30] and he started sharing some of 他就开始分享他的一些…
[07:32] the weird experiences he’s had in the world of supermarket inventory. 有关超市货品世界的怪异经历
[07:38] I specifically remember 我尤其记得
[07:39] this being called Stouffer’s Stove top Stuffing. 这款叫斯托弗炉台面馅料
[07:43] But it’s always been, now, Kraft Stove top Stuffing. 但现在发现一直都是卡夫炉台面馅料
[07:46] And it’s always been that way, it wasn’t– 一直都是这个牌子 并非…
[07:47] From the 1970s, it’s always been 从七十年代到现在一直都是…
[07:50] Kraft. 卡夫
[07:50] But I remember the commercials, 但我还记得那个广告
[07:52] I remember everything about being it 记得所有跟这东西相关的是
[07:54] called Stouffer’s Stove top Stuffing. 就是”斯托弗炉台面馅料”
[07:56] So, here’s another one, too. The Raisin Bran 这是另一个 日升葡萄干
[07:58] guy? 这个小人
[07:59] I know he always used to have sunglasses, 我明明记得他有个墨镜
[08:02] but now, he’s never wore sunglasses, ever. 现在却发现他根本没戴过墨镜
[08:06] Febreze, I always remember it being spelled 风倍清 我一直记得它的拼写是
[08:09] with two e’s, “Febreeze.” 有两个e 是Febreeze
[08:11] Now it’s “Feb-rez.” 现在发现是Febrez
[08:12] And it’s always been this way. Like, that’s the point… 一直都是这么写 这就是…
[08:15] that I want to make. It’s always spelled this way, 我想说的重点 拼写一直是这样
[08:17] it’s never been spelled with the two e’s. 从来都不是ee
[08:20] Not everything he said resonated with me, 并不是他说的每一句话我都有共鸣
[08:22] but I definitely thought, 但我确实曾以为
[08:24] “Febreze” had more e’s in it. 风倍清不止一个e
[08:27] So, when he invited me back to his, uh, office 所以在他邀请我去他… 办公室
[08:30] to check out his inventory software, 去看看他那个仓储软件的时候
[08:32] I said, 我答道…
[08:33] “Yes, sir.” “是 长官”
[08:35] There’s no… there’s no Stove top Stuffing for Stouffer’s in… 这里边并没有斯托弗牌的炉台面馅料
[08:39] No stuffing. 没有馅料
[08:40] However, I’m gonna bring one up 不过 我要给你看一个…
[08:42] that myself and my dad got into, like, a little 我和我爸可能会发生些…
[08:45] kerfuffle about. 争执的东西
[08:47] It was about the JFK assassination. 跟肯尼迪遇刺有点关系
[08:51] Like, if you look at the picture of the car here, there’s, like… 比如你看这张照片 会发现
[08:54] all these extra people in the car. 这里有这么多多余的人
[08:56] I– I always remember there distinctly being 我特别清楚地记得
[08:58] four people in the car, 车上只有四个人
[09:00] and then as I was searching to try to find an answer, 我就开始四处查找 想找到一点解答
[09:03] because every video was the same Zapruder film, 因为到处都是泽普鲁德那段视频
[09:06] I saw, “JFK assassination Mandela effect.” 我发现了”有关肯尼迪遇刺的曼德拉效应”
[09:09] I’m like, “Mandela effect? 我寻思 “曼德拉效应?”
[09:12] What the heck is a Mandela effect?” “曼德拉效应是个什么玩意?”
[09:15] Some people have a very distinct memory 很多人都深以为
[09:18] that Nelson Mandela was killed in prison in the late 1980s, 纳尔逊·曼德拉在八十年代晚期在狱中被害
[09:22] and then, I think around 2009, 之后 大概是2009年
[09:25] were kind of shocked to find out that 他们很震惊地发现
[09:26] Nelson Mandela was still alive. 纳尔逊·曼德拉其实还活着
[09:29] So that was the first recorded group remembering of an event 这是指出 有集体记忆对某一事件
[09:29] 曼德拉效应 你还记得吗? 热门话题
[09:34] that did not match the historical record. 和历史记录不相符的现象
[09:36] Oh, okay. 好吧
[09:38] So, 那…
[09:39] is– is there, like… 有没有…
[09:42] What, uh… 什么…
[09:43] The more you look into it, 你越去挖据
[09:44] the more you see these different things, 就会发现越多不一样的东西
[09:46] not just in food service, 不仅仅是食品产业
[09:48] but in geography of the planet. 连地球的地质结构居然都有偏差?
[09:51] For example, I remember when South America 比如 我记得以前都说南美
[09:55] used to be under North America, 就在北美的正下方
[09:57] not pushed all the way out towards Africa. 而不是偏向非洲的
[10:00] Or your heart used to be offset to the left. 或者比如以前说心脏在身体左侧
[10:03] Now, it’s just about in the center of your chest. 但现在又说是在胸腔正中
[10:06] From what I remember, it used to be Sex in the City, 我一直都记得是”欲望在都市”
[10:08] and now it’s Sex and the City. 如今却发现是”欲望都市”
[10:10] Is the word “a lot” one word, a-l-o-t, or is it two words? “很多”这个词 究竟是合在一起的”alot” 还是分开的?
[10:14] “Sometimes,” is it s-o-m-e– Is it two different words, or– “有时” 到底是拆开的”some times” 还是…
[10:18] I actually called the Scotchgard company, 我还给思高洁公司打过电话
[10:20] and I’m like, “When did you guys change your product name “你们什么时候把品牌的拼写
[10:22] from ‘guard,’ g-u-a-r-d, to g-a-r-d?” 从’Guard’变成’Gard’了”
[10:26] “Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.” 镜中的物体比看起来更近
[10:31] Is there a hidden meaning? 这种事有什么隐藏含义吗?
[10:33] Are we being communicated with somehow 是不是有什么人在通过某种方式跟我们交流
[10:36] regarding these Mandela effects? 鉴于有曼德拉效应的存在
[10:38] Is it trying– Are we trying to be taught something 他们是不是… 是不是想教给我们什么东西
[10:40] that we haven’t quite grasped yet? 但我们却暂时无法理解?
[10:42] So, myself and others are, like, really looking into that, 因此我和很多人都做了深入的研究
[10:46] and we’re starting to find patterns. 然后我们发现了一些规律
[10:48] I still didn’t have all my groceries, 我还没买齐我需要的食材
[10:50] but I was hypnotized by his elaborate theories. 但我已经被他复杂的理论催眠了
[10:53] Were you afraid of Y2K when it 你当年有担心过”千年虫”…
[10:55] -was about to happen? -No, actually, I really wasn’t. -会出现么 -没 还真没有
[10:58] And I soon learned that 我很快又得知
[10:59] this was more than just a hobby for him. 对他而言 这已不仅仅是个爱好
[11:01] The first official 第一届 正式的
[11:03] Mandela Effect Conference is being organized, 曼德拉效应大会已经组织成功
[11:06] so that people 这样人们…
[11:07] can feel at ease about 可以安下心来
[11:09] their memory, in that, 在这里分享回忆
[11:11] “Don’t worry, there’s a lot of people that have the same type of memories that you have, “不用担心 世界上很多人有和你一样的记忆现象
[11:14] and they’re– and they’re shared.” 内容也是一样的”
[11:16] So there’s gonna be a group of people 将会有一群人
[11:18] coming together to talk about that. 聚集在一起研讨这个议题
[11:19] I think it’s gonna bean– an historic event. 我认为这将是一次历史性事件
[11:20] 吉利根如今是绿色的眼睛和黄褐色的帽子 天王星居然有环了
[11:24] After I left, I couldn’t stop noticing, 离开之后 我不禁发现
[11:27] little inconsistencies everywhere that I looked. 四处都有一些小小的矛盾点
[11:30] Is there always a dash in the “Coca-Cola”? 可口可乐中间一直都有个连杠吗?
[11:31] 自由饮料运输公司 可口可乐
[11:33] The “Coca-Cola,” is there always a dash in there? “Coca-Cola” 一直都有这个连杠吗?
[11:35] Yeah. 有啊
[11:36] Oh, okay, but what about on the back of your jacket? 好吧 那你外套背后是怎么回事呢?
[11:39] There’s no dash on there. 你这里就没有
[11:40] -There’s no dash? -Yeah. -没有吗? -没
[11:41] I’ve never seen it without the dash before. 我从没见过他们不写那一杠
[11:43] Nah, 不是
[11:44] it’s ’cause I had it–I had it made up. 这是我定制的衣服
[11:46] -Oh, okay. -I had it made up. -好吧 -我自己定制的
[11:47] That’s the only reason it don’t have the dash. 所以没有那一杠 仅此而已
[11:49] Oh, okay. 好的吧
[11:51] I wasn’t sure what was related to the Mandela effect or not. 我不确定我这算不算产生了曼德拉效应
[11:56] But there was definitely something going on. 但绝对出现了问题
[11:56] 进享渴口可乐 …这才是真的
[11:59] 著名烂片公司精神病院影业(The Asylum)2016年作品 代表作《鲨卷风》《环大西洋》 独立之日
[12:02] I walked outside of my apartment recently, 最近 我走出家门
[12:04] and I noticed that the city 注意到市里…
[12:06] changed out all the garbage cans 垃圾桶都变样了
[12:08] to the older, 变成了那种以前的…
[12:10] “Oscar the Grouch” style, 牢骚鬼奥斯卡的样式
[12:12] which I thought was weird. 让我觉得很奇怪
[12:14] As I kept walking, 我沿街一直走
[12:16] my neighbors looked different, too. 发现我的邻居们… 也变样了
[12:19] I was–I was getting really confused, 我开始犯迷糊了
[12:22] but I soon realized 但我很快发现
[12:23] I had actually just stumbled onto the set of a movie. 我其实是闯进了电影片场
[12:27] It was Stephen Spielberg’s remake of West Side Story. 是斯皮尔伯格执导翻拍的《西区故事》
[12:31] And they were pretending that 剧组假装…
[12:32] Queens was the Upper West Side in the early ’40s. 皇后区就是四十年代的曼哈顿上西区
[12:37] For the rest of the week, 那一周后面几天
[12:38] it was hard to tell who was a human and who was an actor. 真的很难判断出 谁是真人 谁才是演员
[12:43] And I kept getting in trouble walking around 而且遛弯时总会遇到麻烦
[12:45] because I was from the wrong era. 因为我的年代不对
[12:49] A week later, 一周之后
[12:50] I thought my neighborhood was back to normal, 我以为我这片社区恢复了正常
[12:53] but it turned out they were, 结果发现…
[12:55] just shooting another movie. 有人在拍另一部电影
[12:58] After that, 从那之后
[12:59] I had trouble trusting anything I saw. 我对眼前的一切都失去了信任
[13:02] And I just started assuming that 开始假设
[13:03] everything was a movie. 这些全都是电影
[13:06] This looks like a good one. 这部看着不错
[13:09] Excited for this one to come out. 期待上映哦
[13:11] But the more I paid attention, 可我花费的精力越多
[13:13] the more I wondered if 越会好奇
[13:14] some of this confusion was by design. 有些迷惑印象是不是刻意营造的
[13:17] I was walking by the Thanksgiving Day parade, and 那天我路过感恩节游行的地段
[13:20] I saw that there was a 我目击了…
[13:21] malfunction with the Ronald McDonald balloon, 麦当劳叔叔大气球的事故现场
[13:23] and it had to be pulled in the middle of the event. 只好在活动半截给放下来
[13:27] But later, when I mentioned this to a friend who had watched the parade on TV, 但之后 我跟看了游行直播的朋友聊起这件事
[13:31] they had no idea what I was talking about. 大家完全不知道我在说什么
[13:34] It turned out, the live broadcast had 结果发现是直播信号
[13:36] had spliced in footage from last year’s float 剪切了一部分去年的气球画面
[13:38] to make it seem to viewers at home 好在居家看直播的观众眼里
[13:40] that everything was normal, 一切都顺利进行着
[13:42] while in reality, 而现实中
[13:43] Ronald’s deflating carcass was 麦当劳叔叔漏气的尸骸
[13:45] being pulverized in the middle of 42nd Street 正在32大街上一点点地分解
[13:48] while spectators watched in horror. 观者无不心惊胆战
[13:52] This act of deception created two groups of people 这种欺骗术 让两拨人
[13:55] with completely different memories of the same event, 对同一件事有了截然不同的记忆
[13:59] and neither of them is wrong. 而且两方都是对的
[14:02] 2019年西海岸曼德拉效应大会 2019年11月8日-10日 爱达荷州凯彻姆市 最佳西方酒店肯特林分店
[14:03] The conference that the guy mentioned was happening soon. 那人提到的大会快要开幕了
[14:06] And I was starting to feel like I shouldn’t miss it. 我渐渐觉得 我不应该错过
[14:10] So I caught a cheap flight to Ketchum, Idaho, 所以我乘一驾廉航赶往了爱达荷州凯彻姆
[14:13] where the first-ever Mandela Effect Conference 有史以来第一届曼德拉效应大会
[14:16] was being held at a Best Western, 举办地点是一家最佳西方酒店
[14:17] 最佳西方 特级
[14:21] “Plus” 特级
[14:22] in the Pow Wow Room. …的帕瓦厅
[14:24] The conference organizers were just getting set up. 大会组织者还在进行布置工作
[14:28] But once they installed their custom sign 一等他们设置好了这个定制的标牌
[14:29] 恭喜人类 我们成功了!
[14:32] that they had shipped in, 网购的
[14:34] the host took a moment to chat with me. 主持人得空跟我聊了一会
[14:37] So, in my head, it’s always been “Berenstein” Bears. 在我的脑海中 贝贝熊一直是”-stein”结尾
[14:40] I learned to read on those books. 这套书我自己读过
[14:42] I was as sure as my next breath 我就像确信自己还在喘气儿一样
[14:45] that it was an e. 确信后缀里是e
[14:47] Turns out it’s never been an e, it’s always been an a. 结果发现根本不是e 一直都是a
[14:50] And that bothers me a lot. 让我很是困扰
[14:52] That was my first one I ever found. 这是我发现的第一组
[14:55] And I couldn’t let it go. 让我念念不忘
[14:57] When you know what you know, you can’t deny 当你清楚你知道什么东西时 你没法否认…
[15:00] your memory. 自己的记忆
[15:03] Everyone started to file in 大家鱼贯而入
[15:05] and sample free veggies and dip. 品尝果蔬和蘸料
[15:08] The guy from the supermarket showed up, too. 超市那位也出席了
[15:11] 曼德拉效应: 是敌还是友?
[15:12] There was a lot of literature there. 展出了很多本书
[15:14] And custom apparel 还有定制的文化衫
[15:14] 别跟我说话 除非你要聊 曼德拉效应
[15:17] and decals. 还有贴纸
[15:17] 狗屁转变 时有发生
[15:19] People were having very animated discussions about their different theories. 大家绘声绘色地讨论着各自的理论
[15:22] Like, I was just hearing that 有一次我听人说起
[15:24] -somebody remembered having a dog… -Right. -记得养过一条狗 -嗯
[15:26] …and then their mother’s like, “No, we never had a dog, 但她母亲却说”咱家没养过狗
[15:29] -we were a cat family. Never. “-Right, right. -咱家养的是猫” -有这样的
[15:30] And she has all these memories of this dog. 但她有非常多关于那条狗的回忆
[15:33] You know, where did they come from? 能懂吧 哪来的这些记忆
[15:34] -This happens a lot? -Yeah. -这很常见么? -是啊
[15:36] All the presenters talked about 所有的发言者都聊到了
[15:37] some of the most well-known, uh, Mandela effects. 一些很有名的… 曼德拉效应现象
[15:41] Minds were being absolutely obliterated 大家的脑子全都成了浆糊
[15:43] with all of this forbidden 全归功于这些禁忌的…
[15:45] knowledge. 知识
[15:46] 我的觉醒事件: 双子塔陷落 2001年9月11日
[15:46] Now, when you look at this picture, do you see a Mandela effect? 现在这张图 大家注意到曼德拉效应现象了么?
[15:49] -Yes. Yes. -Yeah. The stripes. 发现了
[15:50] The stripes! 两道条纹
[15:52] Those were never there before. 之前没出现过
[15:53] Not– not that I remember. 反正我印象里没有
[15:56] But the more I talked with people, 但我跟大家聊得越多
[15:58] the more I realized that 我越发现
[16:00] they didn’t think of this 他们根本不认为
[16:01] as a memory problem at all. 这是记忆力的问题
[16:03] What do I think the Mandela effect is? 我认为曼德拉效应是什么?
[16:08] I would say it’s a timeline shift, 我认为是一种时间线转变
[16:10] you know, um, proof of the multi verse… 就是… 多重宇宙的证明
[16:13] you know, different timelines. 懂吧 不同的时间线
[16:16] It’s like evidential existence of parallel timelines. 可以当作平行时间线存在的证据
[16:22] Everyone there, 此地的每一个人
[16:23] no matter their individual experience, 不论他们的个人经历如何
[16:26] was on the same page about this. 在这件事上他们意见一致
[16:27] 时间线 ·可以你个体 群体甚至整个星球进行量子跳跃 ·我们的记忆和交汇跳点的记忆混杂在了一起 ·曼德拉效应是是时间线跳跃的同时 保持者前一时间线的记忆的结果
[16:27] So, the Mandela effect 因此曼德拉效应
[16:29] is the consequence of jumping timelines 是时间线跳跃的
[16:32] while holding memories of the previous timeline. 同时保持者前一时间线的记忆的结果
[16:37] In their minds, their memories were perfect, 他们认为 自己的记忆是完美无缺的
[16:40] and they were the chosen few who could remember details from 他们作为天选之人 可以记住从前…
[16:43] alternate dimensions that they once inhabited. 生活过的另一维度的细节
[16:46] 2005年”复活”的名人 我记得珍·古道尔死于1985年 本尼西奥·德尔·托罗死于2001年前后 ——然而直到2019年他们都还活着
[16:46] And I remember Benicio del Toro, 我还记得本尼西奥·德尔·托罗
[16:49] he died around 2001. 大概在2001年去世了
[16:51] I think both of them are still alive right now, I hope, 我感觉他们应该都还活着呢 应该吧
[16:54] and I’m not sure what that’s about, 我也不太懂这是怎么回事
[16:56] but it is interesting. 不过挺有趣的
[16:58] 纠缠的黑洞: 通向多重宇宙 经典虫洞 莱纳德·苏斯金德与 胡安马尔达赛纳提出 新型虫洞 麻省理工朱利安·松纳 提出 两个纠缠的夸克 可以产生连接两者的虫洞
[16:58] They were using the most complicated 他们运用一些可能是最复杂的…
[17:00] scientific theories possible to explain what most people 科学理论 去解释一些多数人
[17:04] would consider everyday forgetfulness. 认为是日常健忘的现象
[17:07] Personally, I think– I’ve– I’ve done this. 我个人 我感觉… 我干过这种事
[17:09] Literally, I’ll have a pen that I’d like to write with. 实话实说 我有一支特别喜欢用来写字的笔
[17:12] I put it down, I stood up, turned around, 我… 我放下它 站起来 转个身
[17:15] and went, “Oh, I want the pen, “and it was gone. 然后想起”我得拿上笔” 再一看已经没了
[17:17] It was not there. 笔不见了
[17:19] And I just… looked on the floor, 我只好… 地上瞧瞧
[17:21] looked on the table, nothing. 桌上瞧瞧 都没有
[17:23] Three days later, I’m sitting at the computer 三天之后 我坐在电脑前
[17:26] like this with the pen, 像这样拿着笔
[17:27] and I have no idea where it came from. 完全不记得从哪冒出来的
[17:32] No. 不记得
[17:33] I purchased his book to learn more 我买了他的书 像更多了解
[17:35] about his, uh, quantum timeline theory, 他这个… 量子时间理论
[17:38] and I took it back to my room, 于是就带回房间去看
[17:40] which was conveniently on the other side of the wall 回去也很方便 我房间一墙之隔
[17:43] from the convention space. 就是会议室
[17:45] There wasn’t a lot of science in there, 书里便并没有多少很科学的内容
[17:48] but in the first 30 pages, 反正在前30页里
[17:50] the author claims to have invented Pokémon… 这位作者声称自己设计了宝可梦游戏
[17:53] and met Mark Twain in a hot tub. 还在澡堂子里见过马克吐温
[17:53] 曼德拉效应是什么? 时间旅行? 矩阵中的程序错误? 量子永生? 意识转换? 混合时间线? 自然现 象? 还是物理现实的分子结构在 我们眼皮底下的切换? 一个男人异常而又 超自然的真实经历
[17:57] This didn’t explain much, 这里并没什么解释
[17:58] and I was hoping to get more of an explanation when the Q&A began. 我也期盼着能在问答环节得到更多的解答
[18:12] It’s usually, um, some kind of, like, 一般是某种…
[18:15] hard drive technologies. 硬盘技术
[18:18] What’s that? 什么?
[18:20] -Silicon. -Yeah, I think ultimate– -硅 -我认为主要…
[18:21] yeah, ultimately silicon. 嗯 主要是硅
[18:24] Yeah, yeah. 对
[18:32] Okay. 好
[18:37] The conference was almost over. 大会差不多结束了
[18:40] but before leaving, 不过我走之前
[18:41] I decided to spend some time with the organizer, Jerry. 我决定再找组织者杰瑞聊聊
[18:45] He wanted to show me the town’s other Best Western, 他要带我去镇上的另一家佳西酒店
[18:49] where he worked as a night manager 他在那边当夜班经理
[18:51] and actually lived there too. 而且实际就住在那里
[18:54] According to science, 科学的说法是
[18:55] we’re in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way. 我们处在银河系的猎户臂上
[18:57] Generally speaking, the dash was always 总的来说 那一杠一直都在
[18:59] in the middle on the Coca-Cola logo. 可口可乐的商标中间
[19:01] The company Costc 仓储超市开市客
[19:03] lost their t. 中间的t没了
[19:05] Another strange thing about the flip-flops 这种”双态震荡”另一个诡异的点在于
[19:07] is all evidence of the flip disappears after the flop. 很多第一态的证据都在第二态出现后消失了
[19:11] So, are your coworkers gonna be in there? 你的同事们都在吗?
[19:12] They will be. They will be. 在的 在的
[19:14] And all of them are affected, too. 而且他们都出现过曼德拉现象
[19:16] They were actually affected before I ever got here. 其实在我来之前他们就出现了
[19:19] ‘Cause people asked them the questions, 因为住客们会问各种问题
[19:21] and they realized that 然后发现有些事
[19:22] things aren’t the way they remember ’em either. 跟他们记忆中的也不一样
[19:27] One of our amazing front desk managers, 我们最棒的前台经理之一
[19:29] Miss Brooklyn. 布鲁克林小姐
[19:31] have–have you been affected? 你出现过曼德拉现象么?
[19:34] Yeah, actually because of him, 有啊 因为这位的出现
[19:36] I’ve realized that a lot, I have, yeah. 我发现了我出现了很多次
[19:39] -Absolutely. -Like what? -绝对有过 -比如呢?
[19:40] Well, like “Kit Kat.” “Febreze” blew my mind. 比如奇巧啊 风倍清这样的 让我很诧异
[19:42] “Froot Loops.” 果果燕麦圈
[19:44] Oh, so it’s, like,the spelling of things? -都是拼写的问题 -对啊
[19:45] Yeah, just the spelling, and the way I remember it. 拼写和我记忆中的不太一样
[19:48] Do you think this has a lot to do with memory, 你认为这主要是记忆力的问题
[19:50] or is it something different? 还是别的什么问题?
[19:51] I personally think it’s memory. 我个人觉得是记忆力的问题
[19:53] That’s me. 我的观点
[19:53] But I know these guys think a little bit differently, 我知道他的朋友们有不同的想法
[19:55] but I think it’s memory. 我就觉得是记忆力
[19:56] -No, please be honest, whatever you think. -No, yeah. -没事 有想法直说就好 -没啊 是实话
[19:59] We talk. 我们可以聊嘛
[20:00] -Absolutely. -Yeah. -没问题 -行吧
[20:07] Not gonna lie, I’m a bachelor. 实话实说 我是个单身狗
[20:10] Me, too. 我也
[20:12] -Really? Very nice. -Yeah. -真的? 挺好的 -是啊
[20:13] It’s the way to be, man. 这样活着挺好的 小兄弟
[20:16] Save a lot more money that way. 省了多少钱呢
[20:22] So, let me turn the question on you. 该我对你提问了
[20:23] Are you affected? 你遇到过么?
[20:26] Yeah, I mean, I– 嗯 我…
[20:28] Which ones just really grabbed you and said, 有哪个特别困扰你 让你觉得
[20:30] “Oh my god, some–That’s not right”? “我的妈呀 这不对啊”
[20:33] the rearview mirror. 后视镜
[20:34] “Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.” “镜中的物体可能比看起来更近”
[20:36] Right! 说得好!
[20:38] It seemed like I had found the one place where 我似乎终于找到了一个地方…
[20:40] the worse your memory was, 你记忆力越差…
[20:43] the more people liked you. 这里的人越喜欢你
[20:44] And they would go to great lengths 而且他们会竭尽全力
[20:46] to make you feel accepted. 让你有被接纳的感觉
[20:48] Here we go! 找到了!
[20:51] “Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.” “镜中的物体比看起来更近”
[20:53] ‘Cause you remember “may be,” right? 你也记得有”可能” 是吧?
[20:55] Yes, sir! 是 长官!
[20:58] It felt kind of nice to be validated so easily. 轻易就被认可的感觉挺开心的
[21:02] And I was almost sad that it was time to go back home. 一想到快要回家了 我甚至有一点点难过
[21:06] When I landed in New York, I was hungry, 在纽约落地之后 我非常饿
[21:08] so I stopped for lunch at an airport restaurant called CBGB. 所以我在机场餐厅CBGB稍作停留
[21:14] It seemed like it had a lot of music-themed decor, 里边好像有很多音乐主题的… 装饰
[21:17] but I was here for the food. 不过我是来吃东西的
[21:20] I ended up getting their signature hot dog 我最终点了他们的招牌热狗
[21:22] for twelve dollars, 花了12美元
[21:24] and it wasn’t half bad. 而且也没有特别难吃
[21:29] When I got home, 回家之后
[21:30] I tried to write everything 我试图几下所有
[21:31] from that weekend down in my calendar, 周末到当日的事情
[21:34] but I got distracted and 不过 我走神了…
[21:35] started looking at old entries. 开始翻阅以前的记录
[21:37] And I eventually read everything, 最终我看了所有…
[21:40] from the beginning, chronologically. 从一开始 按照年份做的记录
[21:43] It was the first time I had ever done that, 我头一次完整地进行回顾
[21:45] and it felt like I was reading about a different person. 而我感觉看到的是另一个人的一生
[21:49] I remember being spontaneous in my 20s, 我记得 在20多岁时的无意识状态
[21:52] but everything I read 但我所读到的
[21:53] proved that I was a slave to routine. 全都证明了我是日程的奴隶
[21:56] And I noticed relationship patterns 我也注意到了我谈恋爱的模板
[21:59] that I had been trying to ignore. 之前一直试图无视来着
[22:03] By the end of it, I was in a terrible mood. 看完之后 我情绪很差
[22:05] And I realized that maybe it’s 我也意识到 可能…
[22:07] unnatural to try to preserve some things. 想要保留住什么东西的想法 很反自然
[22:13] The way the past exists in our head 过去怎样留在我们脑海中
[22:16] is not always the way that we experienced it. 和我们的实际经历并不总相同
[22:18] And at the end of the day, 折腾了一天之后
[22:20] there will always be distortions 总会出现失真的
[22:22] as long as humans are responsible for remembering everything. 只要还是人脑在负责记下所有东西
[22:26] So enjoy this fantasy while you can, 所以趁着还有记忆力的时候享受这种奇观吧
[22:30] because if you’re having a bad day today, 因为如果你今天过得不顺
[22:33] you can always remember it being better tomorrow. 你总能想起 明天会好的
[22:36] ♪Meat Loaf ‘Objects in the Rear-View Mirror’♪ ♪肉面包《后视镜中的物体》♪
[22:40] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[22:45] ♪And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪后视镜中的物体♪
[22:48] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[22:53] ♪And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪后视镜中的物体♪
[22:56] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:01] ♪And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪后视镜中的物体♪
[23:04] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:11] ♪they are♪ ♪更近♪
[23:15] ♪And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪后视镜中的物体♪
[23:18] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:22] ♪-They are closer. -And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪-就是更近 -后视镜中的物体♪
[23:26] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:29] ♪-They are closer. -And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪-就是更近 -后视镜中的物体♪
[23:33] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:37] ♪-They are closer. -And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪-就是更近 -后视镜中的物体♪
[23:40] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:44] ♪-They are closer. -And objects in the rear-view mirror♪ ♪-就是更近 -后视镜中的物体♪
[23:48] ♪May appear closer than they are♪ ♪可能比看起来更近♪
[23:57] This is John Wilson. 我是约翰·威尔逊
[23:59] Thanks for watching. 感谢收看
[24:01] —————————— 导演 约翰·威尔逊
[24:01] —————————— 欢迎关注 英美剧漫游指南 播客 微信 微博等
[24:03] —————————— 剧本 约翰·威尔逊 迈克尔·科曼 爱丽丝·格里高利
[24:05] —————————— 执行制片人 内森·费尔德
[24:05] —————————— 翻译 季叽馥疾己
[24:07] —————————— 执行制片人 约翰·威尔逊
[24:07] —————————— 特效 季叽馥疾己
[24:10] —————————— 执行制片人 迈克尔·科曼
[24:12] —————————— 执行制片人 克拉克·莱恩金
[24:14] —————————— 制片人 布兰登·麦克修
[24:14] —————————— KAi 双语重置
[24:16] —————————— 剪辑 亚当·洛克-诺顿
[24:19] —————————— 音乐总监 梅根·科瑞尔
[24:21] —————————— 联合制片 亚当·洛克-诺顿
[25:08] I sat here eating a tub of 我坐在这里吃一桶…
[25:10] coffee ice cream 咖啡雪糕
[25:11] and I– 然后被我…
[25:12] I spilled it on the furniture. 被我弄洒在了家具上
[25:17] What about you? What have you spilled here? 你呢? 你在这打翻过什么东西?
[25:19] Oh, I have never spilled anything. 我可没打翻过东西
[25:21] -Oh, really? -Yeah. -真的吗? -对啊
[25:23] I’m very careful. 我超小心的呢
约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做

文章导航

Previous Post: 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做(How to with John Wilson)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做(How to with John Wilson)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做(How to with John Wilson)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号