时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I didn’t get to where I am without knowing how the world works,son. | 孩子 不懂生存规则就无法立足于世 |
[00:05] | I understand that,Arthur. | 我明白这个道理 |
[00:06] | And I’m used to getting what I want,so why don’t you just tell me what it’ll take? | 而我 总能得到我想要的 干脆的说吧 到底是多少? |
[00:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起… |
[00:13] | Don’t prat about,son,just give us the bottom line. | 别傻了 孩子 痛快点 告诉我标底 |
[00:18] | I’m afraid l… | 我恐怕… |
[00:19] | My theme park is the biggest in the North of England… | 我的主题公园 是英国北部地区中最大的一个 |
[00:22] | most of it built with these hands. | 几乎是靠这双手建造起来的 |
[00:24] | In five years we’ll be the biggest in Europe. | 5年之内 将会成为全欧洲最大的 |
[00:27] | – Yes,but… – No buts,son. | – 但是… – 没有”但是” 孩子 |
[00:29] | Just tell me what I have to give you and Joe 90 here to win that tender. | 告诉我 要赢得这次投标 得给你和Joe多少钱? |
[00:34] | I’m afraid the tenders are all sealed. | 哦 很抱歉 标书都是保密的 |
[00:36] | Sealed,my ass.Harry. | 保密个鬼!Harry |
[00:48] | There’s 25,000 there. | 这里有25,000 |
[00:50] | I won’t be beat by some bloody Yank dressed up as a mouse. | 我不希望输给那些个 獐头鼠目的美国佬 |
[00:58] | Well,this is most irregular. | 哇哦 那可是违规操作 |
[01:02] | Are we doing business,or what? | 难道我们不是在做生意? |
[01:11] | Like I said,I usually get what I want. | 象我常说的那样 我总是能得到我想要的 |
[01:20] | Once the deadline has passed… | 投标的截止日期一过 |
[01:21] | we can get working on having it moved for you. | 我们就可以开始暗中操控了 |
[01:24] | This will put us right up there with the big boys. | 让那几个小毛孩输得体无完肤! |
[01:30] | I’m sure it will. | 毋庸质疑! |
[02:25] | All I’m saying is,you know,if I was a bird,well,I’d shag me. | 我想说 如果我是个女的 我会爱死我自己的 |
[02:31] | Can you hear yourself? | 瞧你说的 |
[02:34] | I reckon she’s gotta be a lesbian,ain’t she? | 我就说 她绝对是个同性恋 不是嘛? |
[02:36] | Just because she knocked you back? | 就因为她让你吃瘪了? |
[02:38] | Listen,mate,I don’t get knocked back,okay? | 听着 伙计 我没有吃瘪 懂吗? |
[02:41] | Unless they’re either A:Lesbian,or B:Frigid. | 我说..她们不是同姓恋就是性冷淡 |
[02:45] | – Or both. – Exactly. | – 或者 两者都是 – 没错 |
[02:48] | – Maybe she’s got a boyfriend. – So? | – 也许她有男朋友了? – 所以..? |
[02:50] | Well,maybe she’s happy with him. | 也许 他们相处的很好 |
[02:51] | Mate,happy,so what?Why go for second best? | 拜托 相处的好又怎样?也许下一个会更好呢? |
[02:55] | Mick,straight off,okay? | Mick 别考虑 回答我 |
[02:57] | If you was a bird,would you shag me? | 如果你是个女人 你会不会追求我? |
[03:00] | He’s having a crisis of confidence.The new receptionist blanked him. | 他的自信心刚刚受过挫 新来的前台小姐不吃他那套 |
[03:04] | It’s very simple.Yes or no? | 很简单 会还是不会? |
[03:06] | No. | 不会 |
[03:08] | Well,that’s because you’d be a lesbian. | 好吧 因为你也是个同性恋 |
[03:12] | Stacie,what’s our working capital like? | Stacie 我们工作室怎么样了? |
[03:15] | Yeah,it’s healthy.Why? | 呃 还行 怎么啦? |
[03:16] | Albert’s got a bite. | Albert找到目标了 |
[03:23] | Anthony Reeves Sir Anthony Reeves. | |
[03:25] | Until this morning,he was CEO of one of the major utility companies. | 今早之前 他还在某大型事业公司担任着CEO的职位 |
[03:30] | Huge losses and under-investment in infrastructure… | 巨大的损失和过多的在建基础设施建设 |
[03:33] | led to a rise in utility bills up to 39%.. | 导致公用事业费用提高了39%… |
[03:36] | and calls for his resignation. | 他不得不引咎辞职 |
[03:40] | His reward for this inept piece of mismanagement… | 作为他无能及管理不善的”回报” |
[03:43] | was a golden handshake of 500,000. | 他得到的是50万的解聘金 |
[03:47] | Sir Anthony borders on the xenophobic. | Anthony先生有很强的排外心理 |
[03:49] | Staunch defender of the pound,hates anything European. | 一个顽固的英帝国拥戴者排斥所有来自欧洲的东西 |
[03:53] | He refers to anyone who earns less than 100,000 a year… | 年收入少于10万的人 |
[03:57] | as “a member of the great unwashed.” | 在他看来就是个”下里巴人” |
[03:58] | Nice man. | 真特别 |
[04:00] | Apartment in the city and a rather nice country home… | 城里有套公寓 市郊还有间很不错的别墅 |
[04:02] | which he shares with his wife Janice and two dogs. | 他和妻子Janice及两条狗一同生活 |
[04:06] | How did you find him,Albert? | 怎么找到他的 Albert? |
[04:07] | We’re both members of the same gentleman’s club. | 我们是同一家俱乐部的会员 |
[04:10] | We were on nodding terms until I learnt recently about his new fortune. | 过去一直是点头之交 最近我才了解到他的辉煌历史 |
[04:14] | So you became firm friends? | 现在 你们成好朋友了? |
[04:16] | The best. | 最好的朋友! |
[04:18] | And he has two dirty little secrets he hides from his wife. | 他还有两个不为人知的秘密 连他的妻子也不知道 |
[04:23] | A hankering for prostitutes. | 对性的渴望 |
[04:25] | No,please. | 哦 不要啊! |
[04:27] | Don’t worry,my dear… | 别担心 亲爱的… |
[04:29] | it’s the second little vice I think we should use. | 我觉得我们可以利用第二个 |
[04:32] | Which is? | 什么? |
[04:33] | I discovered it when I borrowed his newspaper. | 我问他借阅报纸的时候发现的 |
[04:39] | He likes the gee-gees. | 他喜欢赌马 |
[04:40] | Better still,his wife disapproves of gambling. | 不幸的是他的妻子非常反对赌博 |
[04:54] | Who’s a naughty boy then? | 真是个调皮的孩子! |
[05:05] | – The wire. – The wire? | – 放长线 – 放长线? |
[05:07] | Nobody’s worked the wire in 100 years. | 几乎没有人会放长线吊大鱼了 |
[05:09] | Last time I saw that was in The Sting. | 最后一次看到 是在电影《骗中骗》里 |
[05:14] | It’s an old-time scam,it’s pre-1900. | 老把戏了 19世纪前使用的 |
[05:17] | Racing results used to go from east to west… | 跑马结果是由通过 美国的西方联合电报电话公司 |
[05:20] | by Western Union telegraph. | 从东部传达到西部的 |
[05:22] | All you had to do was convince the mark… | 你所需要做的就是 使人相信 |
[05:24] | that you had someone on the inside who could delay the results… | 你能够在下注前 通过内部线报 |
[05:27] | until you got the bet on. | 获悉比赛的结果 |
[05:29] | Danny Danny. | |
[05:34] | – Are you listening? – Yes,Mickey. | – 你在听吗? – 是的 Mickey |
[05:38] | Ash,can we make it work? | Ash 我们可以操作吗? |
[05:40] | Yeah,but everyone watches races live these days. | 可以 不过 现在大家都在看时实比赛 |
[05:43] | – Yeah,but not in person. – No. | – 是的 但不是在家看 – 是啊 |
[05:46] | The principle still holds good,I suppose. | 我想 原则上还是有机可趁的 |
[05:48] | Just have to use video link instead of telegraph. | 用录象替代原来的信号就可以 |
[05:51] | Albert Albert? | |
[05:52] | It’s big. | 工程浩大 |
[05:54] | So are we. | 我们也很优秀! |
[06:05] | What can I get you? | 有什么事? |
[06:06] | – I’m looking for someone. – Aren’t we all? | – 我在找个人 – 没找到吗? |
[06:08] | Danny Blue.You know him? | Danny Blue 你认识他吗? |
[06:11] | Sorry,mate,never heard of him. | 不好意思 伙计 没听说过 |
[06:14] | On the off chance you meet him in the next few days… | 如果你有幸遇到这个人的话 |
[06:18] | could you give him this for me? | 可否替我把这个转交给他? |
[06:28] | Yeah,okay,if it said 4,I say you gave us a tour of London. | 当然 没问题 如果结果是4的话 你就得带我们参观伦敦了 |
[06:31] | – Yeah,thanks. – Yeah?Thank you. | – 好的 谢了 – 不客气 |
[06:33] | You’ve got a chip on your shoulder. | 你打赌又赢了 |
[06:35] | You should lose it,or you’ll always feel on the outside. | 你该输一回 否则你总是自我感觉太好 |
[06:38] | What’s new?I’ve been on the outside all my life. | 有必要吗?我一直都是很优秀的 |
[06:40] | In a good crew,that will make you a liability. | 在一个精英团队里 这种感觉会成为一种反作用 |
[06:42] | – I know that. – Then deal with it. | – 我知道 – 那就好好处理 |
[06:52] | Will you be lunching with us,Mr.Winstone? | 在这儿用午餐吗 Winstone先生? |
[06:54] | No,thank you,my colleague and I have some business to discuss. | 不 谢谢 我和同事还有些事要谈 |
[06:57] | – The library is free. – Lovely. | – 图书馆正空着呢 – 太好了 |
[07:00] | How do you remember all your names? | 你怎么能记得住那么多不同的名字? |
[07:02] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要记住 |
[07:03] | In places like this,it’s their job to remember them. | 这样的地方 记住客人的名字 是他们的工作 |
[07:33] | This is a guaranteed winner,Uncle James. | 那是铁定赢的 James叔叔 |
[07:37] | You have just got to take my word on it. | 你一定要相信我说的 |
[07:39] | I’m sure you’re right,dear boy,but I’m afraid I don’t gamble. | 我知道你说的没错 孩子 可是 我不喜欢赌博 |
[07:43] | Anthony,I thought you’d be in hiding. | Anthony 还以为你躲起来了呢 |
[07:47] | Nasty business. | 真是无聊 |
[07:48] | That’s the problem with the great unwashed. | 是那些无知大众的错 |
[07:50] | They hate to see a fellow make a few pounds. | 他们眼红那些赚大钱的人 |
[07:52] | I’m sorry,Anthony,this is Peter,the son of a very old friend of mine. | 忘了介绍 Anthony 这是Peter 故友之子 |
[07:55] | – How do you do,sir? – How do you do? | – 您好 先生 – 你好 |
[07:57] | Anthony’s having a bit of trouble with the press. | Anthony最近被报社弄得焦头烂额 |
[07:59] | You’re joking.They are scumbags,aren’t they? | 开玩笑 那帮市井之徒 不值一提 |
[08:02] | You’ve had dealings with them? | 你也曾经遇到过麻烦? |
[08:03] | Not personally,sir.My dad did,a few years back. | 我自己 没有 先生 几年前 我父亲有过类似经历 |
[08:06] | He was an activist in the anti-Euro campaign. | 他是个反欧洲运动的积极分子 |
[08:08] | – Press were all over him. – Really? | – 媒体的焦点人物 – 是吗? |
[08:10] | Now,best forgotten,Peter.Anthony,won’t you join us? | 行了 还是忘了吧 Peter Anthony 要一起聊聊吗? |
[08:13] | Here,take my seat,sir,I’m just off. | 来 坐这儿吧 先生 我正要走 |
[08:14] | No need on my account. | 不用这么做 |
[08:16] | No,really,I only popped in here to make Uncle James a few quid. | 不是的 事实上 我突然造访 是想给James叔叔一些内部消息 |
[08:19] | But as ever,he weren’t interested. | 不过 跟过去一样 他并不感兴趣 |
[08:22] | Horses for courses,dear boy. | 人各有志 孩子 人各有志 |
[08:25] | Anyway,we’ll talk later.Nice to meet you,sir. | 总之 下次再聊 很高兴认识您 先生 |
[08:27] | Goodbye,Uncle James. | 再见 James叔叔 |
[08:28] | Say hello to your mother for me. | 替我问候你的母亲 |
[08:30] | I will,definitely.Bye-bye. | 当然 我会的 再见! |
[08:33] | Black sheep of the family through his teens… | 年轻的时候 被认为是个不肖之子 |
[08:35] | but has turned out to be a rather nice young man. | 后来却浪子回头 是个非常不错的年轻人 |
[08:38] | He’s in investments? | 他在投资公司吗? |
[08:40] | God,no.Horses. | 哦 不 跟马有关 |
[08:43] | – Horses? – You know,the racing variety. | – 马? – 你知道 就是那种比赛之类的 |
[08:45] | Had a “hot tip” or whatever it is they call it. | 有”小道消息” 或是 他们称为的那种消息 |
[08:49] | Did he mention the name? | 他有没有提过什么名字? |
[08:51] | – Name? – Of the horse. | – 名字? – 马的名字 |
[08:55] | Yes.It’s… | 哦 是的 说是… |
[08:59] | No,it’s gone. | 哦 我忘了 |
[09:00] | But just as well,Anthony.A fool and his money are soon parted. | 要知道 Anthony 笨蛋是发不了大财的 |
[09:04] | Some coffee?Paul! | 要咖啡吗?Paul! |
[09:11] | – All right? – Yeah. | – 好了? – 是啊 |
[09:13] | What’s a nice place like this doing with a girl like you? | 在这么漂亮的地方 和你这样的女孩一起 还真不错 |
[09:16] | – I take it it went well. – Yeah. | – 希望一切都顺利 – 当然 |
[09:18] | You’d have been proud of me.I was a real team player. | 你得以我为傲 我是个很不错的成员 |
[09:23] | Your round,Danny. | 你真坦白 Danny |
[09:30] | Hello.I was wondering if you could tell me what won the last race? | 你好 我想知道上一场是谁赢了? |
[09:35] | Anywhere. | 随便哪个比赛 |
[09:39] | That’s excellent.Thank you. | 很好 非常感谢 |
[09:46] | I heard you got blanked by some bird at the hotel. | 我听说你被某个女人拒绝了? |
[09:49] | I did not get blanked,okay?She’s a lesbian. | 我没有被拒绝好不好?她是个同性恋 |
[09:53] | Right. | 是的 没错 |
[09:55] | Had some bloke in here earlier,looking for you. | 早些时候 有个家伙来这儿找你 |
[09:59] | What bloke? | 谁? |
[10:00] | He didn’t leave his name,but he left his number here somewhere. | 没留名字 不过他好象留了电话号码 |
[10:14] | It seems it’s true,what you say. | 看上去有点道理啊 就是你说的 |
[10:17] | About a fool and his money. | 笨蛋是发不了财的 |
[10:19] | There’s a chap in here. | 这上面说有个家伙 |
[10:26] | He was apparently conned into believing he was buying the London Eye. | 他被骗 据说是他竟然以为 自己买到了”伦敦眼” |
[10:29] | Really? | 是吗? |
[10:30] | Apparently turned up to take possession. | 显然他太想得到它了 |
[10:33] | – What was he thinking of? – I can’t imagine. | – 他到底在想什么? – 谁知道呢 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢! |
[10:40] | Problem is,some people don’t deserve money. | 问题是 有些人不该拥有那么多钱 |
[10:43] | When chaps like us earn a few bob… | 象我们这样的人 稍有点钱 |
[10:46] | they call us fat cats. | 就被说成中饱私囊 |
[10:48] | I mean,I don’t moan when one of the plebs wins the lottery,do I? | 象我 即使有人中了彩票 我也不会嫉妒的 |
[10:51] | I could hardly put it better myself. | 我就没你那么大度了 |
[10:53] | Providing he doesn’t move in next to me,of course. | 当然 希望他不会成为我的邻居 |
[11:01] | Margo’s girl Margo’s Girl. | |
[11:04] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[11:06] | That horse you asked me about,Margo’s Girl,1:00 p.m. | 你刚刚问我马的名字 是Margo’s Girl 下午1点的 |
[11:09] | It just came back to me. | 突然间想起来了 |
[11:11] | Where was it running,do you know? | 哪场比赛 你知道吗? |
[11:12] | I have no idea. | 我不清楚 |
[11:15] | I wonder if it won? | 我想知道它有没有赢? |
[11:17] | It’s easy enough to find out. | 想知道结果 那很简单 |
[11:19] | Paul,there was a horse running today,Margo’s Girl. | Paul 有匹马叫Margo’s Girl 参加今天的某场比赛 |
[11:22] | Could you see how it did for me,there’s a good chap. | 可以替我看看结果如何吗? |
[11:26] | – You’ll be sick if it won. – I never gamble. | – 要是真赢了 你就该后悔了 – 我不沾赌的 |
[11:29] | There’s nothing wrong with an occasional flutter. | 偶尔的一两次刺激 无伤大雅 |
[11:31] | I don’t know one end of the horse from the other. | 我对赛马是一窍不通 |
[11:34] | It’s the sport of kings,old chap. | 那可是”运动之王” 老伙计 |
[11:36] | You haven’t lived till you’ve seen your horse… | 看着你的马跑向Cheltenham的山顶 |
[11:38] | running up that hill at Cheltenham. | 你才会觉得生活是如此有意义 |
[11:40] | I’ll have to take your word for it. | 我会记得你说的 |
[11:45] | Margo’s Girl won,sir. | Margo’s Girl赢了 先生 |
[11:49] | – Price? – 12-to-1. | – 赔率? – 1赔12 |
[11:53] | Good Lord. | 真不错 |
[11:57] | This nephew of yours,what does he do exactly? | 你的这个故友之子 他到底是做什么的? |
[12:01] | Tell you the truth,I’m not sure.Just something to do with horses. | 说实话 我也不清楚 只知道是关于马的 |
[12:05] | I’d very much like to meet him again. | 我很希望有机会再见见他 |
[12:08] | Well,I’m sure that can be arranged. | 行啊 我想没问题 |
[12:42] | You must be Danny. | 你就是Danny |
[12:44] | – Wasn’t sure you’d come. – Well,I was curious. | – 我不确信你会来 – 是的 我很好奇 |
[12:48] | Listen,mate,I ain’t got all day,so who are you and what do you want? | 听着 伙计 我没时间 你是谁 找我干什么? |
[12:52] | The name’s Ray Fordham. | 我叫Ray Fordham |
[12:55] | Are you as good as they say you are,Danny? | 你有他们说的那么厉害吗 Danny? |
[13:00] | What are you then?Cop? | 你到底是谁?警察? |
[13:03] | Do I look like a cop? | 我看上去象警察吗? |
[13:04] | Well,they come in all shapes and sizes,don’t they? | 警察长什么样的都有 不是嘛? |
[13:07] | I’m a grifter,just like you. | 我也是个骗子 和你一样 |
[13:09] | Are you?How come I never heard of you then? | 是吗?我怎么从来没听说过? |
[13:12] | You have.Scottish Ray? | 你听过苏格兰的Ray? |
[13:14] | You’re Scottish Ray?But you ain’t even Scottish. | 你就是苏格兰的Ray?你又不是苏格兰人 |
[13:17] | The name came from my first big con. | 这个名字是出自我做的第一个大案 |
[13:20] | I took a 50,000 down payment on Edinburgh Castle. | 我用爱丁堡城堡的项目 骗了5万定金 |
[13:23] | Yeah,I’ve heard about that. | 是的 我听说过 |
[13:25] | ’94,weren’t it? | 是在94年? |
[13:28] | ’95. | 95年 |
[13:29] | I took another 20,000 for putting in double-glazing. | 又靠它的室内装饰项目 骗了2万 |
[13:32] | Don’t you just love the Yanks? | 你是不是很喜欢美国佬? |
[13:34] | Yes,they’ve got romance in their soul. | 是啊 他们天生爱冒险 |
[13:37] | All right,I’m glad to meet you,Ray. | 好的 很高兴认识你 Ray |
[13:40] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[13:42] | So what can I do for you,mate? | 我可以做什么 伙计? |
[13:43] | I’m putting a new crew together. | 我正在组个新队伍 |
[13:45] | Yeah?Well,I know some people. | 是吗?不错 我认识不少人 |
[13:47] | I don’t want people,Danny.I want you. | 我不要其他人 Danny 我要你 |
[13:54] | Well,I think we’ve hooked him in enough to give him a convincer. | 好的 我想我们已经做得够多了 足够让他相信我们了 |
[13:57] | Ash,what about this place you’ve found? | Ash 你找到的地方如何? |
[13:59] | Well,it has to be a build. | 还行 需要再做些装修 |
[14:01] | Okay,but let’s make it good.How long? | 可以 弄得象样点 需要多久? |
[14:03] | Couple of days,if I can get enough bodies. | 几天吧 还要再找点帮手 |
[14:05] | Yeah,do it. | 没问题 就这么做 |
[14:14] | You should have been here half an hour ago. | 你半小时前就该来的 |
[14:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:20] | Right,Albert will set up the meet with Danny for the day after tomorrow. | 好的 后天Albert会安排 让他和Danny见一面 |
[14:24] | – You have to be ready by then. – I will be. | – 你得准备好 – 我会的 |
[14:26] | Stacie,work out the costs with Ash,then double up with Danny later on. | Stacie 和Ash算下支出费用 后天你和Danny一起去 |
[14:31] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[14:33] | Okay,let’s do it. | 好的 开始行动 |
[14:45] | Problem? | 你有问题? |
[14:48] | No. | 没有 |
[14:57] | A friend of mine down here tells me you can find anyone. | 我的朋友告诉我 你可以找到任何人 |
[15:00] | If who you’re looking for is in London,I can find them. | 只要你找的人还在伦敦 我就能找到他 |
[15:04] | How much is that going to cost me? | 我要付多少钱? |
[15:06] | Depends who it is… | 看你找谁… |
[15:08] | and what you’re going to do when you find them. | 找到之后打算怎么处置 |
[15:10] | Two con men,one black,one white. | 2个骗子 一个黑人 一个白人 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna kill them. | 我要杀了他们 |
[15:18] | How’s it going? | 进展如何? |
[15:19] | Decoration’s easy enough,but we need to start getting the hardware in. | 装饰很容易 不过我们需要搬些东西进来 |
[15:22] | What’s the setup? | 什么东西? |
[15:23] | Five or six furlong races are the best bet. | 一些器材 适合那种半英里左右赛程的比赛 |
[15:25] | Means the race is over in a minute to a minute-and-a-half. | 这样 比赛会在1分钟或1分半钟内结束 |
[15:28] | – Good.You’ve got everything you need? – Yeah.You’ll know when I haven’t. | – 很好 东西都准备好了吗? – 是的 该有的都有了 |
[15:32] | Steady with those.Teddy wants them back. | 嘿 小心点 这可是问Teddy借来的 |
[16:09] | James,what a lovely surprise. | James 见到你真高兴 |
[16:11] | This is Peter,and his young friend,Yvonne. | 这是Peter和他的朋友 Yvonne |
[16:15] | Come in,I’ll fix you some drinks.Anthony’s in the lounge. | 来吧 我给你们拿些饮料 Anthony在大厅 |
[16:21] | – James,welcome. – Thank you. | – James 欢迎啊 – 谢谢! |
[16:25] | – Peter,nice to see you again. – Sir. | – Peter 很高兴又见到你了 – 你好! |
[16:28] | And who is this vision of beauty? | 这位美女是….? |
[16:33] | This is Yvonne. | 这是Yvonne |
[16:43] | I’m delighted to make your acquaintance,my dear. | 认识你是我的荣幸 亲爱的 |
[16:46] | Sir Anthony. | Anthony先生 您好 |
[16:49] | Do you mind if I steal this young man? | 不介意我借用一下这个年轻人吧? |
[16:51] | Be my guest. | 当然不 |
[16:55] | James tells me you’re a betting man. | James告诉我 你很喜欢打赌 |
[16:58] | Not really,sir. | 不完全是 先生 |
[17:00] | Playing dumb?Lets see if a few drinks will loosen you up. | 装聋作哑?来喝些东西 放松一下吧 |
[17:06] | That’s what I like to see. | 正是我想看到的 |
[17:08] | A mark who does all the hard work himself. | 鱼儿正在努力的自投罗网 |
[17:12] | Okay.We get the TV feed in here showing us the live race. | 好的 把电视接收器放在这里 以便我们实时接收比赛过程 |
[17:16] | Obviously we can’t fix the races,they’re legit. | 很明显 我们没办法控制比赛 他们是合法的 |
[17:19] | But this little baby holds up the pictures until the end of the race. | 但是这个小家伙 可以接收到比赛前所有的图象 |
[17:22] | When we’ve got a winner,we’ll give it to you. | 我们一知道谁获胜 就马上通知你 |
[17:24] | You’ve got two minutes to put a bet on… | 在我们把图象信号传输到前厅之前 |
[17:26] | before we start feeding it through the front. | 你有2分钟时间下注 |
[17:28] | As far as anyone is concerned,they’re watching the race live. | 就所有人而言 他们是在看实况转播 |
[17:31] | Two minutes isn’t very long. | 2分钟时间并不长 |
[17:32] | You slow up the pictures any more,our man might smell a rat. | 再慢一点 我们的鱼儿就会有察觉了 |
[17:36] | It’ll have to do. | 那也是逼不得已 |
[17:38] | Right.The main area is fully functioning. | 好的主要区域已经布置好了 |
[17:40] | I’ve tapped into a street light for electricity… | 我从街灯上接了条线 作为我们的电力供应 |
[17:42] | re-routed mains water for the toilets. | 改了厕所的水流管道 |
[17:44] | As long as he doesn’t kick the walls… | 只要他不踢墙…. |
[17:46] | they should stay up long enough for the job. | 一切足够维持到任务结束 |
[17:49] | It’s a work of art. | 完美的工作! |
[17:50] | Yeah.I’ve got 20 grifters coming in as punters. | 没错 我还找了20个小混混来做托 |
[17:53] | When they’re here,it will be the doggie’s whatsits. | 他们一来 这里就成”狼窝”了 |
[17:56] | – Okay,then we can start tomorrow. – Yeah. | – 很好 明天我们就能开始 – 好的 |
[17:59] | All I’m asking is that you throw the odd tip my way. | 我想说的是 你可以给我一些小道消息嘛 |
[18:02] | It’s more than my job’s worth. | 那超出了我的职权范围 |
[18:04] | You did it for James. | 你告诉了James |
[18:05] | Yeah,but he’s virtually family.I mean,he’d do anything for me. | 是的 但是他实质上就和家人一样 我的意思是 他能为我做任何事 |
[18:09] | With all due respect,sir,I hardly even know you,do I? | 除了应有的尊重 先生 我几乎不了解你 是吧? |
[18:12] | James will vouch for me. | James会为我担保的 |
[18:14] | Will he,now? | 是吗? |
[18:17] | So what are you?A racing man,are you? | 您是做什么?各种比赛 是吗? |
[18:19] | I think I’m what you’d call an enthusiastic amateur. | 我想 我该属于那种狂热的爱好者 |
[18:23] | Listen,what I’m about to tell you mustn’t go any further. | 听着 我要告诉你的事 不能让其他人知道 |
[18:29] | You have my word. | 我保证! |
[18:31] | I work for a syndicate. | 我为syndicate工作 |
[18:35] | We buy racehorses. | 我们买比赛用的马 |
[18:36] | I knew it.You’ve got inside knowledge. | 我知道 你们有内部消息 |
[18:38] | It’s slightly more than that. | 有时候还不止这些 |
[18:40] | Last year the company that I work for teamed up with three other syndicates. | 去年 我的东家和其他三家财团合作 |
[18:45] | Then at Kempton last year,we realized that between them… | 去年 在Kempton 我们发现 |
[18:49] | they owned all the runners in a single race. | 他们拥有某一比赛中所有的马 |
[18:52] | Really? | 真的? |
[18:53] | From there it’s just a short step to being able to determine… | 这样 他们所需要做的就是 |
[18:57] | which horses are going to win certain races. | 决定哪一场次是哪匹马赢 |
[19:00] | You mean,fix them? | 你是说 暗箱操作? |
[19:01] | I’m not saying fix them.I’m just saying they know who’s going to win… | 我没说是暗箱操作 我只是说 他们在比赛前就知道 |
[19:05] | before they start. | 哪匹马会赢 |
[19:07] | And you can get the names of the winning horses? | 而你 可以知道获胜者的名字? |
[19:09] | Me?No.I’m much too far down the food chain. | 我?不 我只是个打工的 |
[19:12] | But the horse you told James about. | 但是 你告诉过James马的名字 |
[19:15] | Well,that came from Yvonne. | 是的 我从Yvonne那儿知道的 |
[19:18] | Your girlfriend. | 你的女朋友 |
[19:19] | Can I be honest with you? | 想知道原因吗? |
[19:21] | – Absolutely. – Come here. | – 当然 – 小声点 |
[19:24] | Listen,I’m trusting you completely here. | 听着 现在我完全信任你 |
[19:27] | I hope Uncle James ain’t got you all wrong. | 我希望James叔叔没有看错你 |
[19:29] | I can assure you he hasn’t. | 我保证 他没有 |
[19:31] | Now,the truth is… | 好吧 事实是… |
[19:33] | Yvonne and me aren’t really together. | Yvonne和我不是真的在一起 |
[19:37] | She’s a high-class escort.Absolutely lovely. | 她只是个高级公关 的确很吸引人 |
[19:42] | I mean,I take her out every now and again. | 我是说 每次我出席宴会都带着她 |
[19:45] | Last week,I gave her number to my boss. | 上周 我把她介绍给我的老板 |
[19:48] | She spends a bit of time with him.She overhears him talking on the phone. | 她和他在一起呆了会 并且偷听到他讲电话 |
[19:52] | Now the thing is,he’s got a bit of a crush on her. | 现在 他已经对她完全着迷了 |
[19:55] | So he wants to see her again. | 他很想再见到她 |
[19:57] | I don’t blame him. | 可以理解 |
[19:58] | So,I gets to thinking maybe I can find out a few more winners. | 所以我在想 也许可以给更多人赚钱的机会 |
[20:04] | I went to Uncle James because,basically,I ain’t got the funds to finance it. | 我去找James叔叔 是因为 说实话 我没有足够的钱做本金 |
[20:08] | So you’re looking for a backer? | 所以 你打算找一个赞助者? |
[20:10] | Well,we wouldn’t be having this conversation if I weren’t. | 当然 不然就不会跟你聊了 |
[20:12] | I mean,the most I could raise last time was 1,000. | 其实 上次我只筹到了1000块 |
[20:16] | – But you got 12,000 back. – Well,yeah. | – 但是你赚了1万2 – 是的 没错 |
[20:20] | But what if I had 10,000? | 但是 假如我有1万的话呢? |
[20:28] | Looks like we have a nibble. | 看上去 鱼儿已经咬钩了 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna have another crack at Frosty. | 我想 该对冰美人再次出击 |
[20:47] | All right?Chatty as ever. | 好吧 又得唠叨了 |
[20:53] | See you. | 回见 |
[20:59] | Hey,that’s quite a team. | 嗨 不错的团队 |
[21:01] | Stacie Monroe,Albert Stroller,”Three Socks” Morgan… | Stacie Monroe Albert Stroller “三只脚”的Morgan… |
[21:05] | and the great Mickey Bricks. | 还有 最厉害的Mickey Bricks |
[21:08] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[21:09] | I just wondered if you’d made your mind up yet. | 我在想 你是否改变主意了 |
[21:12] | We’re in the middle of a score. | 我们正在进行任务 |
[21:13] | And what’s your cut,Danny? | 那么 你负责什么 Danny? |
[21:16] | Who’s calling the shots? | 谁才是主角? |
[21:18] | See,all you’re doing is using your talent to make Mickey Bricks look good. | 看看 你所做的就是 用你的天赋 为Mickey Bricks做嫁衣 |
[21:23] | Big up his reputation. | 扩大其声望 |
[21:26] | I’m learning off him. | 我在跟他学习 |
[21:28] | And as long as you’re doing that,he’ll treat you like a kid. | 只要你在学 他就能一直拿你当猴耍 |
[21:32] | Clock’s ticking,Danny. | 游戏该结束了 Danny |
[21:34] | It ain’t that easy.I owe them. | 没那么容易 我欠他们的 |
[21:37] | Well,the choice is yours.You know where I am. | 好吧 选择权在你 知道哪儿能找到我 |
[21:43] | You’re never gonna move up in class,not until you break free. | 只有离开他们 你才能提升自己 |
[22:14] | All set? | 准备好了? |
[22:15] | You’re sure a bet of this size will go unnoticed? | 你确定 下这些钱不会引起注意? |
[22:17] | Listen,there’s a private gambling club the syndicate uses sometimes. | 听着 这是个私人的赛马俱乐部 有时候有的财团也会用 |
[22:21] | I’m a member there. | 我是那儿的会员 |
[22:22] | Strictly for high rollers. | 交易流量非常大 |
[22:24] | It’s all cash,no questions asked. | 我们用的是现金 绝对不会有问题 |
[22:27] | I’ve seen people place bets of up to 250,000 there. | 我还曾经见过有人下注25万 |
[22:31] | No one even bats an eyelid. | 都没有人眨过一下眼 |
[22:33] | If we stick to one bet a day,no one’s gonna notice us. | 只要我们坚持一天只赌一次 没有人会注意我们的 |
[22:37] | I’m going to put in all my winnings from last time. | 我会把上次赢的钱都拿来下注 |
[22:41] | All 12,000? | 全部12000块? |
[22:42] | Why not,when you know you can’t lose? | 都知道你不会输了 为什么不呢? |
[22:53] | Where to? | 去哪儿? |
[23:02] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[23:21] | Okay,guys.Car’s pulled up. | 好的 伙计们 车已经到了 |
[23:24] | Okay,everyone… | 好的 各位… |
[23:27] | showtime. | 演出开始! |
[23:31] | Stacie,out of sight. | Stacie 回避一下 |
[23:44] | This is my card. | 这是我的会员卡 |
[23:46] | You wouldn’t even know this place was here. | 怎么会有这么个地方 |
[23:48] | It’s strictly members only. | 这里仅供会员进入 |
[23:50] | It gets me away from the damn press. | 让我感觉离狗仔队远远的 |
[23:52] | We’ve got roulette and blackjack through there. | 这里还能玩轮盘赌和二十一点 |
[23:55] | Can you believe it?20,000,beaten by a neck. | 能想象嘛 2万块钱 一眨眼就没了 |
[23:57] | Next time remind me to back a giraffe. | 下次我该压只长颈鹿 |
[24:02] | This is the poker room. | 那是牌室 |
[24:06] | – Peter – Mike – Peter. – Mike. | |
[24:09] | – How you doing? – Hello.Long time no see. | – 你好! – 好啊 很久不见了 |
[24:11] | Good seeing you.How you doing? | 见到你真高兴 还好吧? |
[24:13] | – This is my guest Anthony Reeves. – It will be a pleasure to take your money. | – 这是我的朋友Anthony Reeves – 很高兴有机会赢你的钱 |
[24:16] | Not today,Mike.We’re feeling very lucky. | 恐怕今天不行 Mike 我们今天的运气很好 |
[24:19] | Yeah.You and everyone else in here. | 是啊 在这里的每个人都这么认为 |
[24:22] | That’s Mike Taylor,the manager. | 那是Mike Taylor 这儿的经理 |
[24:24] | He seems very full of himself. | 他看上去十分的自信 |
[24:26] | Yeah,but not for long,right? | 是的 不过不会太久 不是吗? |
[24:28] | Okay,Yvonne will call as soon as she gets the horse. | 好的 Yvonne一旦知道名字 就会给我们打电话 |
[24:31] | It’s going to be close to the start,so you get your bet on… | 没多长时间比赛就会开始 所以一得到到消息 |
[24:34] | as soon as it comes through. | 你就得马上去下注 |
[24:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:41] | There’s my money. | 这是我的那份 |
[24:57] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[24:59] | The last two,the odds are too high. | 最后两个 赔率太高了 |
[25:02] | Stacie? Stacie? | |
[25:04] | If they win too much it’ll break us before we start. | 如果他们赢的太多 我们会提前收场 |
[25:07] | Take 3-to-1 or less. | 1赔3或者再少点 |
[25:09] | And on the stands,Flak Jacket coming through. | 我们在看台上看到Flak Jacket正在通过 |
[25:13] | Flak Jacket coming home alone on the near side. | Flak Jacket在左侧要独自回家了 |
[25:16] | Flak Jacket gets up the wind from Sober Jones,in third… | Flak Jacket越过了Sober Jones,在第三… |
[25:19] | Flak Jacket Flak Jacket. | |
[25:21] | – Price? – 2-to-1. | – 赔率? – 1赔2 |
[25:23] | Okay,go. | 好了,开始 |
[25:30] | – Hello.– Put it on Flak Jacket. | – 你好 – 压Flak Jacket |
[25:33] | Right. | 好的 |
[25:39] | 50,000.Dancing Ridge to win in the next. | 5万,压Dancing Ridge下一场独赢 |
[25:41] | 50,000 to win.Thank you,sir. | 5万压独赢.谢谢,先生 |
[25:51] | – Here you are,sir. – Thank you. | – 你的,先生 – 谢谢 |
[25:55] | 24,000 to win.Flak Jacket in the next race. | 2万4压下一场,Flak Jacket独赢 |
[25:59] | 24,000 to win.Thank you very much. | 2万4压独赢.非常感谢 |
[26:07] | Here we are,sir,thank you very much. | 这是你的赌注,先生,非常感谢 |
[26:17] | They’re ready.That’s it.And they’re racing. | 它们准备好了.比赛开始 |
[26:20] | They’re off. | 搞定了 |
[26:21] | Flak Jacket,2-to-1. | Flak Jacket,1赔2 |
[26:23] | Go on,son,come on. | 加油,小子,加油 |
[26:26] | Just relax. | 放松些 |
[26:28] | Come on,Flak Jacket. | 加油,Flak Jacket |
[26:30] | Come on,son. | 加油,小子 |
[26:33] | – Get your whip out,boy. – He’s coming. | – 加快你的鞭子,孩子 – 他快了 |
[26:37] | That’s it!Go to the rail! | 就那样!去栏杆那里! |
[26:40] | Come on,Flak Jacket! | 来吧,Flak Jacket! |
[26:49] | Show them the way.Come on. | 给它们瞧瞧.来吧 |
[26:55] | Come on,my son!Yes! | 来吧,我的小子!耶! |
[26:59] | What did I tell you? | 我告诉过你什么? |
[27:02] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[27:08] | You little beauty. | 你这个美丽的小东西 |
[27:18] | It hasn’t been confirmed yet,sir. | 还没有确认,先生 |
[27:27] | That’s 48,000,plus your stake.That’s 72,000 in all. | 就是4万8千,再加上你的赌金 一共是7万2千 |
[27:33] | 20,000,30,000,40,000… | 2万,3万,4万… |
[27:36] | 50,000,60,000,70,000 and… | 5万,6万,7万 还有… |
[27:41] | 2,000.Here we are,sir. | 2千.请拿好,先生 |
[27:46] | What’s your maximum bet,mate? | 你们最大的赌注是多少,伙计? |
[27:47] | – We have no maximum,sir. – Thank you. | – 我们没有最高限制,先生 – 谢谢 |
[28:03] | Let’s do it again. | 我们再来一次 |
[28:04] | No,one race a day.We agreed. | 不,一天一场,我们说好的 |
[28:06] | – One more won’t make any difference. – We’ll draw attention to ourselves. | – 再来一次不会有什么问题的 – 我们会引起别人的注意 |
[28:10] | Now let’s just go,okay? | 现在走吧,好吗? |
[28:18] | Flak Jacket Flak Jacket. | |
[28:20] | I can’t believe it was that easy. | 我不能相信就这么简单 |
[28:22] | You wouldn’t believe what I had to do to get that horse’s name. | 你不愿相信我拿到那匹马的名字都要作些什么 |
[28:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:27] | Try me. | 可是告诉告诉我 |
[28:29] | Listen,the thing is,if we want to make real money… | 听着,事情是这样的 如果我们想真的赚大钱… |
[28:32] | we need to put one big bet on while Yvonne’s still on the inside. | 我们就必须在Yvonne还在里面的时候 堵上一笔大的 |
[28:35] | There’s no rush,surely? | 那不急,是不是? |
[28:37] | Well,what if he calls the agency and asks for another girl? | 好吧,如果他打电话给中介要求换个女孩呢? |
[28:41] | He’d be mad. | 他一定是疯了 |
[28:42] | No,Yvonne’s right.We don’t want to take that risk. | 不,Yvonne是对的 我们不想冒这个险 |
[28:45] | And anyway,when all this is over… | 总之,当这一切都结束的时候… |
[28:47] | you two lovebirds get to spend the week together,don’t you? | 你们这两个多情鹦鹉就可以一起去过周末了,不是吗? |
[28:51] | – Just as promised,Tony. – So we do. | – 就像我许诺过的,Tony – 的确是 |
[28:56] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想? |
[28:58] | He wants one more smaller bet,just to make sure. | 他还要来赌一次小的,确定一下 |
[29:00] | – Wonderful! – It wasn’t Danny’s fault. | – 真是太好了! – 这不是Danny的错 |
[29:02] | The pot is empty,we can’t pay out. | 壶已经空了,我们付不出这个钱 |
[29:04] | Everything was geared to take him in for the big one next time. | 所有的准备都是要把他引进来 在下次下一把大的 |
[29:08] | – He’s this close. – Close does not cut it,Danny. | – 他已经很近了 – 近但还没有下决心,Danny |
[29:11] | It can’t be helped.We’ll have to shut him out. | 没有用的.我们必须不能让他得逞 |
[29:28] | You know,sometimes a desire for perfection… | 你知道,有时候,一个要求完美的请求… |
[29:31] | can be misinterpreted as criticism. | 会被误解成是批评 |
[29:33] | – Is that so? – Yeah. | – 是那样吗? – 是的 |
[29:37] | Why so grumpy? | 你怎么那么暴躁? |
[29:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:42] | Is it Rachel? | 是Rachel的原因? |
[29:52] | I had the decree nisi. | 我收到了最后的裁决 |
[29:56] | It’s all over. | 都结束了 |
[29:58] | Why didn’t you say? | 你为什么不说出来? |
[30:00] | How would that have helped? | 那又能有什么帮助? |
[30:03] | Could have reminded you that everyone here loves you. | 可以提醒你这里的每个人都爱你 |
[30:12] | Maybe after this one,we should take a break for a while. | 或许这次以后,我们应该好好休息一下 |
[30:35] | I think we should do 50,000. | 我认为我们应该下5万 |
[30:38] | Whatever you say. | 随便你了 |
[30:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[30:46] | Put it on Mostarsil. | 压Mostarsil |
[30:51] | Run it now,before he gets to the window. | 好了,在他到窗口之前就开始播吧 |
[30:58] | Mostarsil in the next.50,000 to win. | 5万压Mostarsil在下一场独赢 |
[31:04] | The race has started,sir. | 比赛已经开始了,先生 |
[31:07] | – No,I said it before they started. – I’m sorry,sir. | – 不会的,我是在它们开始之前说的 – 对不起,先生 |
[31:11] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[31:13] | – I was trying to place a bet. – The race has started,sir. | – 我想要下注 – 比赛已经开始了,先生 |
[31:19] | No more bets.Try the next race. | 不能再下注,下次再试试吧 |
[31:30] | Come on,Mostarsil! | 来吧,Mostarsil! |
[31:36] | Christ! Christ! | |
[31:39] | – 10-to-1,that’s 500,000! – I didn’t get the bet on. | – 1赔10,那可是50万啊! – 我没有下注 |
[31:41] | – What? – I didn’t have time. | – 什么? – 我没有来得及 |
[31:48] | That’s 500,000. | 那可是50万啊! |
[31:56] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[32:28] | No,wait.I want to see what they’re doing. | 不,等等.我要看他们在做什么 |
[32:35] | Okay,so he’s gone for the bait,and we’re all set for tomorrow. | 好的,他准备要上钩了 我们已经为明天准备好了 |
[32:39] | Stacie,Danny,go reel him in. | Stacie,Danny,把他卷进来吧 |
[32:41] | Any thoughts? | 有什么意见吗? |
[32:43] | Think you’ve covered everything. | 你都已经全部掌握了 |
[32:45] | Then go bring him in. | 那就把他卷进来 |
[32:52] | And no mistakes this time. | 这次不能有错了 |
[33:08] | I know,but I’m teaching him. | 我知道,我知道,但我在教他 |
[33:11] | You’re smothering him. | 你在窒息他 |
[33:14] | Give him his head. | 你要给他空间 |
[33:16] | Maybe you’ll see in him what I did. | 或许你会在他身上看见我所做的 |
[33:20] | What I saw in you once. | 而我曾经在你身上见过一次 |
[33:27] | We’ve got a problem,we’re gonna have to meet up. | 我们有个问题,必须碰个面 |
[33:30] | Yeah,okay.What about 6:30? | 是的,好的.6点半怎么样? |
[33:34] | All right.Thanks,Anthony. | 好的,谢谢,Anthony |
[33:41] | This country’s got stalking laws,you know. | 这个国家开始围捕法律了,你知道的 |
[33:44] | Just thought I’d let you know I’m heading back tomorrow. | 只是觉得我该让你知道我明天就要回去了 |
[33:47] | I check out of the hotel at 3:00. | 3点会结账离开 |
[33:49] | That’s fine,but I haven’t made a decision yet. | 很好,但我还没有下决定 |
[33:53] | You’ll be there. | 你会来的 |
[34:00] | What? | 什么? |
[34:01] | The syndicate’s being investigated. | 有的财团开始被调查了 |
[34:04] | – Why? – I don’t know,all right?It is. | – 为什么? – 我不知道,好不好,但就是开始了 |
[34:06] | Someone got wind of it.It’s all off. | 有人听到了风声,都结束了 |
[34:08] | – It can’t be. – I’m telling you,it is. | – 不可能的 – 我告诉你了,就是 |
[34:11] | They’re gonna do one tomorrow,then pulling the plug. | 他们明天会做一笔,然后就开拔走人 |
[34:14] | Wait.You said they’re doing one more. | 等等,你是说他们会再做一次 |
[34:16] | It’s already set. | 已经布局好了 |
[34:19] | – Why can’t we do it,too? – Are you having a laugh? | – 为什么我们不可以呢? – 你在说笑吗? |
[34:22] | The authorities will be watching that race like hawks. | 权威人士会像老鹰一样盯着整场比赛的 |
[34:26] | They’ll be watching the syndicate,not us. | 他们会盯着那些财团,而不是我们 |
[34:30] | I don’t know.What do you think? | 我不知道.你在想什么? |
[34:33] | Risky. | 冒险 |
[34:38] | He who dares and all that. | 他不敢,就这样 |
[34:42] | Surely it’s worth the risk? | 确定这值得冒险吗? |
[34:48] | If we’re gonna do this… | 如果我们要做这笔… |
[34:50] | it has got to be a big bet. | 就应该是笔大的 |
[34:54] | Because I’m telling you,this is the last chance. | 因为我告诉你了,这是最后的机会 |
[34:57] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[34:59] | The most I can raise is probably going to be about 30,000. | 我最多只能提升到3万 |
[35:03] | You’ve got to be joking.I’m not risking getting caught for that. | 开玩笑.我才不愿为这个而冒被抓住的危险呢 |
[35:09] | So how much would it take? | 那要多少你才肯冒险? |
[35:14] | 500,000. | 50万 |
[35:17] | – What? – 500,000. | – 什么? – 50万 |
[35:19] | Even if we only get 2-to-1 again,we’d clear 1 million. | 即使只有1赔2的赔率,我们也能赚个100万 |
[35:25] | It’s too rich for my blood I’m afraid. | 我怕这超出了我的范围 |
[35:30] | We could have a wonderful week with 1 million in the bank. | 如果有100万在银行的话,我们这个周末会非常美满的 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry,no. | 对不起,不 |
[35:40] | Well,if you’re not up to it… | 好吧,如果你不能胜任… |
[35:43] | It’s not a question of not being up to it… | 这不是能不能胜任的问题… |
[35:46] | I just can’t afford to lose that kind of money. | 我只是不能一下子失去那么多钱 |
[35:48] | How could you lose? | 你怎么会失去呢? |
[35:50] | I mean,you’ve seen how it works. | 我是说,你都看见是如何运作的了 |
[35:54] | Even so. | 即使这样 |
[35:57] | 500,000. | 50万 |
[36:03] | This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. | 这可是一生才一次的机会 |
[36:07] | I mean,it’s now or it’s never. | 我是说,要不就是现在,要不就是永远也没有了 |
[36:12] | Remember:”A faint heart never won a fair maiden.” | 记住:”懦夫难得美人心” |
[36:23] | Okay,I’m in. | 好吧,我干了 |
[36:33] | Bank manager thought I was insane.I had to threaten to close my account. | 银行经理觉得我有神经病 我只能威胁要关掉我的账户 |
[36:37] | He’ll calm down when you pay double back in. | 你拿着双倍回来后他会冷静下来的 |
[36:41] | You’re sure they’ll take a bet this size? | 你确信他们能接受这么大的赌注吗? |
[36:43] | You heard the man.No limit. | 你听到那个男人说的了,没有限制 |
[36:46] | Gentlemen.Feeling lucky again? | 先生们.觉得运气不错吧? |
[36:49] | I think we’ll be okay. | 我认为没问题 |
[36:51] | Think so? | 是吗? |
[36:53] | I do hope that’s full of money. | 我真是希望里面都是钱 |
[37:00] | We’ll soon wipe that smile off his face. | 我们很快就能把这笑容从他脸上擦掉 |
[37:02] | Just ignore him. | 不要理他 |
[37:05] | Yvonne will phone the horse through,and then she’ll meet us here. | Yvonne会通过电话告诉是哪匹马 然后和我们在这里碰面 |
[37:10] | I’ll get us a drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[37:24] | – Anything? – Favorite won the last. | – 有结果了吗? – 幸运儿最后会赢 |
[37:26] | – We’ve gotta try and get bigger odds. – Wait. | – 我们要试图取得更大的几率 – 等等 |
[37:29] | …Kieren Fallon has gone two or three in front of Roofer and Dennis El Menace… | …Kieren Fallon在Roofer和Dennis El Menace的前二,三位… |
[37:33] | battling on… | 战争会在… |
[37:42] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[37:48] | Place it all on Roofer in the next race. | 下一场把所有的都压在Roofer上 |
[37:52] | Yeah,I’ll see you there. | 好的,我们到时候见 |
[38:00] | Roofer Roofer. | |
[38:10] | 8-to-1.That’s 4 million! | 1赔8.那可是4百万! |
[38:14] | They’re in the stalls.Get the bets on! | 他们都在围栏里.去押注吧! |
[38:19] | Last one to go on the inside. | 最后一场即将开始 |
[38:29] | Here you go. | 你的 |
[38:33] | Roofer in the next race. | 下一场Roofer |
[38:36] | 500,000 pounds to win. | 50万镑押独赢 |
[38:43] | – Is there a problem? – One moment,sir. | – 有问题吗? – 稍等,先生 |
[38:49] | What’s wrong,Paul? | 怎么了,Paul? |
[38:50] | This gentleman wants to place a large bet,sir. | 这位先生要下一份大注,先生 |
[38:52] | How large? | 多大? |
[39:00] | 500,000. | 50万 |
[39:03] | – Price? – Roofer.8-to-1. | – 赔率? – Roofer.1赔8 |
[39:06] | I understood there was no limit. | 我明白这里是没有上限的 |
[39:09] | – Take the gentleman’s bet. – I haven’t got time to count it. | – 接受这位先生的赌注 – 但我没有时间来数 |
[39:11] | Take the case.If the horse wins,we’ll count it… | 拿着箱子.如果他的马赢了,我们再来数… |
[39:14] | and pay out on whatever’s there. | 然后把这里的所有都付给他 |
[39:30] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢,先生 |
[39:32] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:41] | – That’s it. – Yes. | – 好了 – 是的 |
[39:55] | So,you get it on all right? | 那么,你们都搞定了吗? |
[39:57] | Roofer,500,000 to win. | Roofer,50万押它独赢 |
[40:00] | To win?I told you “place.” | 独赢?我告诉你”前两名” |
[40:04] | – What? – I said “place.” | – 什么? – 我是说”前两名” |
[40:07] | The syndicate went for a place to throw everyone off the scent. | 财团主张前两名会让所有人都看不破伪装 |
[40:10] | That’s what I told you.I said,”Place it on Roofer.” | 那才是我告诉你的 我说了,”Roffer在前两名” |
[40:13] | That horse finishes third. | 赛马已经结束三分之一赛程了 |
[40:19] | There’s been a mistake.I want my money back. | 弄错了.我想要回我的钱 |
[40:22] | – Sir? – I meant to say “place,” not “win.” | – 先生? – 我是想说”前两名”不是”独赢 |
[40:24] | The race has started,sir. | 比赛已经开始了,先生 |
[40:26] | I don’t care,I want my money back! | 我不管,我要要回我的钱! |
[40:27] | – House rules dictate that… – Give me my money. | – 赌马规则规定… – 把我的钱给我 |
[40:30] | Come on,take it easy. | 拜托,放松 |
[40:31] | What the hell is going on? | 这里发生了什么事情? |
[40:33] | You don’t understand.There’s been a mistake. | 你不明白.搞错了 |
[40:38] | There was no mistake,sir.Your horse just lost. | 没有弄错,先生,你的马刚输了 |
[40:40] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[40:42] | Aren’t you Sir Anthony Reeves?Boys,get some shots. | 你不是Anthony Reeves先生吗 伙计们,来点镜头 |
[40:47] | This is what you’re doing with your golden handshake,sir? | 这就是你用辉煌的握手来做的事情吗,先生? |
[40:50] | Gambling with the taxpayers’ money? | 用纳税人的钱来赌博? |
[40:51] | I’m not betting,I don’t gamble. | 我没有赌博,我不赌博的 |
[40:53] | – Did this man place a bet with you,sir? – That’s confidential. | – 这个男人在你这里下了赌注了吗,先生? – 这是机密 |
[40:56] | Can you explain to our readers why you’re in a private gambling club,sir? | 你能否向我们的读者解释一下 为什么你会出现在这个私人的赌博俱乐部的,先生? |
[41:00] | I’m visiting a friend. | 我在拜访一个朋友 |
[41:02] | Do you think it’s fair that the taxpayers should fund your gambling habit? | 你觉得纳税人应该资助你的赌博 喜好是否公平? |
[41:06] | Come on,sir,what have you got to say to our readers? | 来吧,先生,你有什么要对我们的读者说的吗? |
[41:20] | More important to the taxpayer,sir? | 比纳税人更重要吗,先生? |
[41:23] | It’s a nice car.Did you fund that out of your winnings,sir? | 这是辆好车.你也是用你的所得来供车的吗,先生? |
[41:42] | There it is. | 都在这里 |
[41:44] | Well done,everyone.All right,let’s get out of here. | 干得好,大家辛苦了 好了,让我们离开这里 |
[41:47] | Wages in Eddie’s Bar tomorrow night.Let’s go. | 明天在Eddie的酒吧把工钱给你们.现在走吧 |
[41:53] | – Well done,mate. – All right,mate. | – 做得好,伙计 – 好了,伙计们 |
[42:05] | Now this is all over,there’s something I need to tell you. | 现在一切都结束了 我有一些事情必须告诉你 |
[42:09] | The thing is… | 事情是… |
[42:19] | Look at you.Rats in a sewer. | 看看你们.就像下水道中的老鼠 |
[42:24] | Eyesight better?What was it?Laser?I hear they’re very good. | 视力不错吧?这是什么?激光?我听说它们很不错 |
[42:29] | What can we do for you,Arthur? | 我们能为你做什么,Arthur? |
[42:31] | What can you do for me? | 你能为我做什么? |
[42:33] | You could try dropping to your knees,kissing my feet… | 你可以考虑跪下来亲我的脚… |
[42:36] | and begging me not to paint the walls with you. | 求我不要把这墙的痛苦加诸在你身上 |
[42:38] | But I’ll settle for what you’ve just taken off the last mug. | 但我还是会满足你上次的嘴脸 |
[42:41] | I’m sorry,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 对不起,我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:48] | You’ve got 10 seconds. | 你们只有10秒时间 |
[43:02] | Give him the money,Danny. | 把钱给他,Danny |
[43:15] | – Hold on a minute. – Shut up. | – 等等 – 闭嘴 |
[43:20] | No. | 不 |
[43:25] | I’m sick of him telling me when I can speak and when I can’t. | 我恨透了他一直来告诉我 我什么时候可以说话,什么时候不可以 |
[43:28] | – I’ll handle this. – Like you do with everything? | – 我来处理这个 – 就像你处理所有的事情一样? |
[43:31] | I’m sorry,Mickey,but unless I’ve missed something here… | 对不起,Mickey,除非我错过了点什么… |
[43:35] | you’ve just led us up shit creek and forgot to pack the paddles. | 你带我们进入了洪流中,却忘记带划水的浆 |
[43:39] | And that’s what this is all about,isn’t it,Danny? | 哦,所以你才会那么做,是不是,Danny? |
[43:41] | ‘Cause you think you could do better. | 因为你觉得你会做得更好 |
[43:43] | Everything you’ve done since you got out of nick has been down to me. | 你为了避免出差错而做的所有事情就是低估我 |
[43:47] | Down to you? | 低估你? |
[43:48] | Except for the parrot impressions:You do them yourself. | 除了那句印象深刻的鹦鹉学舌:你自己来解决它们 |
[43:52] | You were a short con artist,Danny… | 你是个弱智的骗子艺术家,Danny… |
[43:54] | working the clubs and bars for drinks till I took you in. | 在俱乐部酒吧骗骗那些喝醉的人 直到我把你带进来 |
[43:57] | Yeah,you gave me a shot,and I’m grateful for that… | 是啊,是你给我的机会,我很感激… |
[43:59] | but I’ve been carrying you ever since. | 但那以后我一直在支持你 |
[44:01] | No,the only thing you’ve been carrying is an over-inflated ego. | 不,你唯一支持的只是过于膨胀的自信心 |
[44:05] | You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself,son.You do have some qualities. | 你不应该这么说自己,小子 你的确有一些含量 |
[44:16] | Is that it? | 就这样了? |
[44:23] | That’s it,huh,Mick? | 就这样,嗯,Mick? |
[44:26] | The answer to all your problems. | 你所有问题的答案 |
[44:29] | Things ain’t going quite your way,take a swing. | 事情没有按你的方向来发展 |
[44:33] | Lash out. | 你就严厉斥责 |
[44:37] | You screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[44:39] | Now give the man his money back and move on. | 现在把这个男人的钱还给他 然后走吧 |
[44:42] | I was gonna do it when you started this. | 我本来就打算那么做的 |
[44:44] | You were going to give him the case of funny money. | 你是要把这箱可笑的钱给他 |
[44:46] | It’s what he asked for. | 他就是这么要求的 |
[44:48] | And how long would it take him to realize this cash is crap… | 如果他发现这堆现金只是堆废纸要多久? |
[44:51] | come back here and kill us? | 多久他就能回来杀了我们? |
[44:52] | Well done.Brilliant.He didn’t know it was fake until you just told him,genius. | 做得好.你真是聪明.如果你不告诉他的话 他可并不知道这是箱假钞,你个天才 |
[44:56] | You don’t think he’s gonna find out? | 你以为他不会发现吗? |
[44:59] | This stuff,mate,wouldn’t pass in a corner shop! | 这东西,伙计,不能在任何街角的商店里面使用! |
[45:03] | So what would you do?Give him our money? | 那你要怎么做?把我们的钱给他? |
[45:05] | If it’s a straight choice between that and death?Yes! | 如果只有把钱给他和死亡两种选择呢?当然是把钱给他! |
[45:08] | That would clean us out. | 那会让我们一无所有 |
[45:09] | Mickey,he’s holding a shotgun! | Mickey,他可拿着把猎枪! |
[45:12] | We’d have nothing! | 我们会一无所有的! |
[45:18] | Fine.If you wanna get killed,for what… | 好吧,如果你要为了这个而丟了性命… |
[45:21] | 60,000,70,000,go ahead. | 6万,还是7万?那就随便吧 |
[45:36] | Do it,Mick. | 给钱,Mick |
[45:39] | For once in your life,do the right thing. | 在你生命中,做一件正确的事情 |
[45:53] | What happened to you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[46:00] | What’s in the drawer,Ash? | 抽屉里有多少,Ash? |
[46:02] | Like you said,60,000,70,000,tops. | 就像你说的,6万,7万最多了 |
[46:07] | Pay the man. | 付给那个人 |
[46:10] | I suggest you do what the young man says. | 我想你最好按那个年轻人说的做 |
[46:15] | And make sure there’s none of that funny money in there. | 确定那里面没有这些可笑的钱 |
[46:31] | I’m sorry,Mick. | 对不起,Mick |
[46:39] | 50,000 profit in four days,not bad. | 4天内有5万镑的利息,不错啊 |
[46:42] | Like I told you boys,I usually get what I want. | 就像我告诉过你的,我总是能得到我要的 |
[47:03] | Did you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[47:12] | Amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[47:15] | – I’m dripping… – I’m sorry. | – 我在滴… – 对不起 |
[47:17] | Taking your revenge. | 接受你的复仇 |
[47:24] | All right,come on,everybody,let’s get out of here now! | 好了,来吧,大伙儿 我们现在马上离开! |
[47:40] | Did you have a good day,dear? | 你今天过得如何,亲爱的? |
[47:49] | Conmen,my ass.They thought they were dealing with a bloody idiot. | Conmen,我的助手,他们以为在和一个该死的白痴打交道 |
[47:53] | Some country boy from up north,still wet behind the ears. | 这些北部的乡村小子,还嫩着呢 |
[47:57] | They won’t make that mistake again. | 他们不会再犯那种错误了 |
[47:59] | Take more than a bunch of Southern Jessies to get the better of me. | 多带几捆苏格兰南部的小妞再来打败我吧 |
[48:18] | You all right,boss? | 你还好吗,老板? |
[48:51] | Right.Just wait a second. | 好了,就等一会儿 |
[48:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[48:58] | I’m going now,so I won’t be pestering you anymore. | 我要走了,我以后不会再纠缠着你 |
[49:01] | Okay,that’s it.So I guess what I really wanted to know is… | 好了,是这样的.我猜我非常想知道… |
[49:08] | why you wouldn’t go out with me. | 为什么你不愿意和我一起出去? |
[49:15] | ‘Cause you’re a lesbian.Yes!There’s nothing wrong with that. | 因为你是个女同性恋.是了!没有什么问题了 |
[49:22] | I bloody knew it. | 我就该死的知道 |
[49:24] | – No. – Yes.Absolutely,yeah. | – 不 – 是的,绝对是 |
[49:31] | – Danny,you wanted to talk to me. – When? | – Danny,你要跟我谈谈 – 什么时候? |
[49:34] | Before Arthur came in you said there was something you had to say. | 在Arthur进来之前你说有些事情必须要和我说 |
[49:37] | Oh,that.It was nothing. | 哦,那个,没事了 |
[49:41] | – Sure? – Positive. | – 肯定? – 当然 |
[49:44] | Only I thought you were going to tell me you were joining Scottish Ray’s new crew. | 我以为你准备告诉我 你要加入苏格兰的Ray的队伍呢 |
[49:52] | – You knew that? – I know everything. | – 你知道? – 我知道所有的事情 |
[49:53] | – Are you two still squabbling? – Time to go. | – 你们两个还要争论不休吗? – 是时候走了 |
[50:00] | – We’ll be gone for a while. – Have a well-earned rest. | – 我们要离开一会儿了 – 适当的休息一段时间 |
[50:03] | – But we know what you’re thinking. – Gap in the market. | – 但我们知道你在想什么 – 市场上会出现空挡了 |
[50:05] | – Think you might try your luck? – Easy when you know how. | – 想试试你的运气吗? – 你知道如何做就很简单 |
[50:08] | But if you do… | 但如果你要做的话… |
[50:09] | You gotta remember the first rule of the con. | 你必须记住骗子的首要规则 |
[50:12] | You can’t cheat an honest man. | 你永远不能骗到一个正直的人 |
[50:14] | – Can’t happen. – Impossible. | – 不会发生 – 不可能 |
[50:16] | Find someone who wants something for nothing. | 找某些想要不劳而获的人 |
[50:18] | Which shouldn’t be hard. | 应该不会太难 |
[50:19] | And then give them nothing for something. | 然后让他们偷鸡不着蚀把米 |
[50:29] | Thank you,Captain. | 谢谢,船长 |
[50:39] | You know,I’ve been thinking. | 你知道,我一直在想 |
[50:42] | I’m not getting any younger. | 我不再年轻了 |
[50:45] | Maybe I should retire.Bow out gracefully. | 或许我应该退休.从容地鞠躬谢幕 |
[50:48] | – You’re serious? – Absolutely. | – 你是认真的? – 绝对 |
[50:50] | – It’d be a crying shame,Albert. – You’ll find someone else. | – 这可要让人号啕大哭了,Albert – 你们会找到其他人的 |
[50:54] | There’s no one quite like you,Albert. | 没人会像你一样,Albert |
[50:55] | Albert,it’s your choice.Whatever you decide. | Albert,这是你的选择.不管你怎么决定 |
[50:59] | Thank you,Michael. | 谢谢,Michael |
[51:00] | …so I said to this guy,”You’re crazy. | …所以我对这个家伙说,”你疯了 |
[51:03] | “My old man leaves me $3 million… | “我的老家伙留给了我3百万… |
[51:05] | “and I’m going to invest in molasses?” | “我都要用来投资糖蜜吗?” |
[51:08] | I told him.I said,”I don’t know nothing about shoes.” | 我告诉他了.我说”我并不是除了鞋子什么都不知道” |
[51:14] | Do you want me to hold your drink for you,Albie? | 你要我帮你拿饮料吗,Albie? |