时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Double sixes again. | 又是两个六 |
[00:30] | I don’t believe it. | 不是吧 |
[00:31] | Come on.Thank you very much,do you want another go? | 快给我钱 谢谢 还来吗? |
[00:35] | Come on,what? | 来嘛 干吗 |
[00:37] | You’re bound to win sooner or later.I just got a bit lucky,that’s all. | 你始终会赢的 我只是运气好一点而已 |
[00:51] | Been a long time since I’ve seen anyone work the tat. | 好久没见过人出老千了 |
[00:55] | – Sorry,mate,do I know you? – I was watching. | – 不好意思 但是我认识你吗? – 我刚才一直在看你 |
[00:57] | Pretty good. | 是吗 |
[01:00] | Just got a bit lucky,that’s all. | 我不就是运气好一点吗 |
[01:57] | All I’m saying is I’m wise to all your tricks now,that’s all. | 我是说 我看穿了你们的招了 |
[02:00] | – Is that right? – Yes,definitely. | – 是吗? – 对啊 就是那样 |
[02:07] | – The man’s got 20-20 vision. – He’s seen the light. | – 这人很有眼光喔 – 他真看穿了 |
[02:10] | My profits went up when you lot went away. | 当你们走了我就好生意了 |
[02:12] | I reckon you’ve been cheating me for years. | 我觉得你们这些年一直在骗我 |
[02:14] | – Eddie,how can you say that? – Because it’s true. | – Eddie 你怎么这么说 – 因为事实就是那样啊 |
[02:18] | Can we at least have our drinks? | 我们叫的东西还没好啊? |
[02:20] | I feel like we’ve been waiting here at least 20 minutes. | 我们等了至少20分钟了 |
[02:23] | You’ve only just got here. | 你们才刚过来啊 |
[02:24] | Feels like 20 minutes to me.Does it not feel like 20 minutes to you,Mickey? | 在我看来就像过20分钟了 你也觉得是吧 Mickey |
[02:28] | It feels like 20 minutes to me. | 是的 |
[02:29] | – Maybe the man doesn’t want our money. – No wonder his profits are down. | – 可能他不想做我们生意罗 – 难怪他生意那么差 |
[02:32] | How much would you say they were down by,Eddie?As much as,say,20%? | 有多差呢?没了20%的生意额了吧? |
[02:36] | – Twenty percent?That’s a bit harsh. – You know what,I bet it is 20. | – 20%?那够多了 – 我敢肯定是那么多了 |
[02:39] | – Twenty? – Yeah. | – 20% – 对 |
[02:40] | That much? | 有那么多? |
[02:42] | If Eddie says it’s 20,then 20 it must be. | Eddie 说是20%就是20%罗 |
[02:44] | – Twenty percent,who’d have thought? – Yeah,well… | – 20% 你干吗啊 – 好了 |
[02:47] | no more,so you’d better get used to it. | 好了 你可要撑下去喔 |
[02:52] | – Five,10….10 makes… – Twenty. | – 5 10 找你 – 20 |
[02:57] | – Thanks very much,Eddie. – Thanks,sweetheart. | – 谢谢 Eddie – 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[03:06] | – Edward. – Albert. – Edward. – Albert. | |
[03:11] | – Well? – We’re on. | – 什么 – 开始了 |
[03:15] | Do us a coffee,Eddie,stick it on the slate. | Eddie 来杯咖啡 先记着帐 |
[03:18] | No more slates,strictly cash. | 不能记帐 都给现金 |
[03:21] | – Oh,not again. – The worm has finally turned. | – 又怎么了 – 被我们骗怕了 |
[03:24] | Albert says the mark’s ready.We’re good to go. | Albert 说都弄好了 我们可以开始了 |
[03:27] | Great.So where’s Danny? | 好的 Danny在哪? |
[03:30] | You were a dip? | 你是扒手? |
[03:32] | No,I was the best dip in London. | 对阿 我是伦敦最好的扒手了 |
[03:35] | You were the best dip,were you? | 不会吧 |
[03:37] | Telling you,mate,there’s no one like me before or since. | 告诉你 我这样的高手可算是前无古人 后无来者 |
[03:39] | – Oh,yeah,your were that good? – I was better than that. | – 不会吧 真那么牛啊? – 还不止 |
[03:42] | – Brilliant. – Go on,then,let’s have a look,show us. | – 我很超厉害的 – 那 给我开开眼 见识见识? |
[03:46] | – You want me to show you? – Yeah. | – 你想看看? – 对阿 |
[03:47] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看看 |
[03:49] | – First of all,hang on,you got the time? – Yep. | – 等一下 你的表呢? – 哇~ |
[03:54] | Where did you….There wasn’t…. | 你 怎么 我不是一直… |
[03:56] | That’s good,that’s good.All right,yeah. | 厉害厉害 好了 |
[03:58] | – Anyway,so who’s gonna get the bill? – When did…. | – 好了 那现在谁会付帐呢 – 你什么时候弄的 |
[04:04] | That was in me pocket.I was sat down on it. | 我坐下的时候它还在我口袋里的 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry,mate,don’t worry,we’ll get a check.You got a pen? | 别担心 别担心 我们还可以钱支票付帐 你要笔来签名吗? |
[04:15] | Listen,you gotta look after yourself,ain’t you,in this game… | 听着 做我们这行 要事事小心 |
[04:18] | – ’cause no one’s gonna do nothing for you. – You don’t have to tell me. | – 没人会帮得了你的 – 不用你说我都知道 |
[04:20] | You don’t have to tell me,I was scraping around for years… | 不用你说我都知道 我也摸爬滚打好几年了 |
[04:23] | – before anyone would give me a shot. – Yeah? | – 还没有人捉得了我 – 是嘛? |
[04:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:27] | Top knowing you,top man,see you around. | 好了 很高兴认识你 |
[04:29] | Yeah,good seeing you. | 我也是啊 |
[04:30] | Listen,where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[04:31] | – I’m just going off to find a cab. – Yeah,I’ll come with you. | – 我去坐的士 – 送我一程吧 |
[04:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[04:35] | All right. | 没问题 |
[04:36] | Listen,we could team up,me and you… | 我跟你其实可以一起干 |
[04:39] | you know,double bubble. | 我们合作 |
[04:41] | No,I don’t work the short con anymore. | 不要了 我是不做小打小闹的生意的 |
[04:43] | – Why not? – Moved on,didn’t I? | – 什么意思? – 我是吃惯大茶饭的 |
[04:45] | – Yeah? – Bigger and better things. | – 什么 – 越做越大的大茶饭 |
[04:46] | – Like what? – I joined up with a long con crew last year. | – 例如呢? – 我去年就跟人家一起合伙骗钱 |
[04:50] | – The long con? – Yep. | – 合伙了? – 对啊 |
[04:52] | – That’s big money,ain’t it? – Can be. | – 那很赚钱的吗? – 看情况拉 |
[04:55] | – Can you get me in? – No,sorry,mate,it’s not my call. | – 让我也加入吧 – 不 对不起 我做不了主 |
[04:59] | Right,so,someone gives you a leg up… | 好了 人家带携了你 |
[05:02] | – and then you shut the door behind you. – It’s not like that,it’s just… | – 你反过来就不想外人来分一杯羹了? – 不是 不是那样 只是 |
[05:05] | – they’re my crew that’s all. – Just a gofer,is you? | – 他们还有很多人呢 我做不了主 – 你只是给人跑跑腿的吧? |
[05:10] | No,I’m not.I’m an equal partner. | 不 不是 我也满重要的 |
[05:13] | An equal partner who ain’t got a say in nothing. | 重要个屁 连这都做不了主 |
[05:15] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:17] | Listen,forget it,I’m gonna go. | 听我说 别在意 我要走了 |
[05:20] | Next time you’re in Neasden,give us a bell. | 下次你到Neasden的话 给我打个电话 |
[05:22] | – All right.Neasden? – Yeah? | – 好的 Neasden? – 对啊 怎么了 |
[05:26] | – That’s my old manor. – Well,it’s mine now. | – 那以前是我地头 – 是吗 现在可是我的罗 |
[05:30] | Evelyn’s caf still there? | Evelyn的咖啡屋还在吧 |
[05:32] | Yeah,broke me tooth on one of her burgers last week. | 对阿 他那的汉堡难吃死了 |
[05:35] | What about the Blue Boy Pub? | 那Blue Boy Pub呢? |
[05:37] | Yeah,still a dive.Come on round,I’ll buy you a pint. | 还是那老样子 整天乌烟瘴气的 你过来的话 我请你喝酒 |
[05:42] | No,wait.Let’s have another drink. | 等一下 我们现在再喝一杯 |
[05:52] | – Still no sign of Danny,then? – He’s not answering his phone. | – Danny还没出现? – 还不接电话 |
[05:56] | He’ll be here.Time we got started. | 他会来的 我们开始吧 |
[06:01] | Anthony Mgube,born in Nigeria,resides in Switzerland. | Anthony Mgube 出生在尼日利亚 后来在瑞士定居 |
[06:06] | Not a very nice man by any criteria you choose to apply. | 他怎么看也不能算的上是个好人 |
[06:11] | His reputation in the army was for torturing prisoners. | 当兵的时候就经常虐待犯人 |
[06:15] | He left the army and joined the government… | 后来退伍 涉足政坛 |
[06:18] | then he fled to Switzerland… | 后来因为被怀疑舞弊和亏空公款 |
[06:19] | following allegations of embezzlement and fraud. | 逃到了瑞士 |
[06:23] | He sells arms to militia groups and mercenaries in East Africa. | 贩卖军火给东非的军方和雇佣兵 |
[06:28] | He has two main passions in his life… | 一生有两大嗜好 |
[06:31] | his racing stables in Newmarket… | 养马 他在Newmarket有个马厩… |
[06:35] | and his collection of antique banknotes. | 还有就是收集古董纸币 |
[06:50] | All right.How’s it hanging? | 怎么这么迟 |
[06:52] | Listen,I want you to all meet my new best friend,Trevor…. | 听着 我给你介绍我新认识的好朋友 Trevor…. |
[06:56] | – Speed. – Speed.There’s Acie,Stash… | – Speed – Speed 这是Acie,Stash… |
[06:59] | – Albert,that’s the lovely Albert. – All right. | – 还有Albert 这可是我们尊敬的Albert. – 好了 |
[07:02] | No,he’s the lovely Albert. | 他就是我们尊敬的Albert. |
[07:05] | Legend,take note,this is the great Mickey Bricks… | 以前很有名气的 现在帮我们做策划 这是伟大的Mickey Bricks… |
[07:09] | con man extraordinaire,all round top…. | 骗术高手 最厉害的就是他了 |
[07:11] | – Don’t do that,Mickey. – A word,please,Danny? | – 别这样 Mickey – 过来跟你谈一下 Danny |
[07:14] | All right,I’ll be right back,Trev.I’ll be back,Trev…. | 好的 你等我一下 Trev.我先跟他谈谈 |
[07:17] | What the bloody hell do you think you’re playing at? | 你他妈的发疯了啊? |
[07:19] | It’s Trevor,isn’t it?Trevor Speed,he’s one of us. | Trevor Speed 他跟我了 |
[07:21] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[07:23] | – I’ve just had a couple,all right. – What have you told him? | – 我不就找了个帮手吗 没事的 – 你告诉过他什么了 |
[07:25] | It’s okay,all right,listen,he’s a grifter… | 没事的 听我说 他也是个骗子 |
[07:29] | I caught him working the tat. | 今天我见他在出老千 |
[07:31] | You do not bring people here. | 你不要带人来我们这 |
[07:35] | If there’s a problem…. | 如果有问题的话 |
[07:36] | There’s no problem here,mate,no problem here.Okay. | 没问题 没问题 |
[07:39] | Yes,there is a problem. | 有问题 |
[07:41] | Why don’t you just lighten up,Mickey? | 你干吗不听我说 Mickey |
[07:43] | Lighten up,will you?He’s not just some muppet I found on the street. | 听我说 他不是我随随便便找来的 |
[07:46] | – I’m telling you,he’s one of us. – I very much doubt that. | – 他有心加入我们 – 我不那么认为 |
[07:49] | Mickey,you’re making me look very bad here,all right,I invited him. | Mickey你让我难堪了 好了 是我叫他来的 |
[07:54] | Please don’t make me look very bad… | 别让我难堪 |
[07:55] | ’cause then I’ll feel bad.All right,I’ll vouch for him.Okay? | 那我很难下台的 好了 我给他作担保 好了吧 |
[07:59] | – We don’t know anything about him. – Yeah,well,I do,all right. | – 他底细我们都不知道 – 好了我会担保的 |
[08:02] | And you said yourself we needed somebody for the Gooby Dooby thing. | 你自己也说我们那单Gooby Dooby 的大买卖不够人手的 |
[08:07] | – Mgube. – And that as well.Look,I’ll vouch for him. | – 他叫Mgube – 管他什么了 反正缺人就是了 我给他担保好了 |
[08:12] | That’s it,please,for once in your life… | 就这样了 拜托 就这一次… |
[08:15] | trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:18] | No,Danny. | 我不能 Danny. |
[08:21] | It’s all our necks on the line and I,for one,like to know the people I’m working with. | 我们做事的人可要万事小心 我们得要弄清楚底细才能找人加入 |
[08:25] | We’ll do this another time. | 我们下次再谈 |
[08:29] | – Sorry,man. – What did I do? | – 对不起 – 我做什么了 |
[08:43] | Can you please explain the logic to me,of us going ?overdrawn… | 你能给我解释一下吗 我是超支了4英镑 |
[08:48] | and you charging me 85 to tell me about it? | 你们负责通知我的却收我85英镑? |
[08:52] | Well,now I’m 89 overdrawn. | 好了 现在我超支89英镑了 |
[08:56] | Thank you.Goodbye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[09:01] | – Problem? – Yeah,the man is a moron. | – 什么事 – 那人真是个变态 |
[09:04] | – It’s a prerequisite for his profession. – Come on,don’t let it get to you. | – 他不变态怎么去做银行? – 好了 这种小事别记在心上 |
[09:09] | No,Mickey,I want you to go and beat him up for me. | 不是小事啊 Mickey 我想你帮我去打他一顿呢 |
[09:12] | – Are we having a tantrum? – Yes. | – 你发脾气了? – 对啊 |
[09:25] | Do you know,he’s starting to make me feel nervous. | 他那样子弄得我紧张兮兮的 |
[09:28] | Yeah,well,apparently his profits have gone down since we got back. | 很明显我们来了之后他的营业额就一直下降 |
[09:31] | Everything’s about money these days. | 这世道什么都离不开钱啊 |
[09:34] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[09:35] | Don’t mention Mgube.We’ll talk about it later. | 别谈起Mgube那单买卖 迟点再说 |
[09:38] | Eddie,this is Trevor. | Eddie 这是Trevor. |
[09:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:56] | Oh,sorry,look,one word,all right. | 对不起 就谈一下 |
[10:00] | – Principle. – Principle? | – 我们谈谈原则 – 原则? |
[10:02] | – Yeah,principle,okay. – Go on. | – 是啊 就谈原则 – 说吧 |
[10:06] | – I’m an equal partner. – Yeah. | – 我也是你们的一份子吧? – 是的 |
[10:09] | – I’m entitled to my say. – Absolutely. | – 我说话也是算话的? – 当然 |
[10:11] | – I got an equal voice. – Same as everyone else. | – 我跟你们是一样重要的吧? – 一样重要 |
[10:16] | Okay,you lot all knew each other before I come along,all right. | 我加入之前你们每个人都是认识的 |
[10:20] | To me,it’s like I’m on the outside looking in. | 但是我就是刚加入的 |
[10:24] | – Oh,Danny. – Yeah,it’s like… | – Danny. – 就是说 |
[10:27] | the kid with the nose pressed up against the window. | 我当时也是个外人吧 |
[10:31] | So this,it’s all a matter of principle,yeah? | 还是在说原则问题吧? |
[10:34] | That’s it,Ash,principle.Yeah. | 是吧 Ash 不就是因为我能帮上忙吗? |
[10:36] | I said I’d vouch for the bloke,didn’t I?I mean,I think my word… | 我说了我会担保他的 我想 我说话 |
[10:40] | should be vouchable.And if it’s not,then…. | 还是能当一回事的吧 如果你连我都不信 |
[10:45] | I guess what I’m saying is,if it’s not,then I’m gonna have to walk. | 如果真是那样 我只能走了 咱们拆伙好了 |
[10:52] | There you go,I’ve said it now. | 我说完了 |
[10:53] | I mean,sometimes a bloke has to stand up for… | 我的意思是 |
[10:58] | what he stands for. | 用人不疑 疑人不用吧 |
[11:07] | He has a point.A little trust goes a long way. | 他说的有道理 他毕竟是我们的拍档 怎么也该相信他 |
[11:10] | Yeah,but we don’t know him. | 好的 但是我们还不清楚他底细 |
[11:14] | Well,we didn’t know Danny when we took him on. | 我们当初要Danny来帮忙的时候 还不是不清楚他的底细? |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | Danny Danny. | |
[11:37] | Okay,we’re gonna give him a chance on this one job. | 我们给他次机会 |
[11:40] | The first time he screws up,he’s out. | 如果第一次就搞砸了 他就走人 |
[11:42] | Cheers,thanks,you won’t regret it. | 干杯 谢谢 你们不会后悔的 |
[11:46] | I didn’t mean what I said and sorry about burping in your face. | 我当时没给你面子 我不是故意的 |
[11:49] | Love you all. | 爱死你们了 |
[11:59] | – So,how do we get to this Mgube? – His hobby. | – 那Mgube的买卖怎么下手? – 就投其所好好了 |
[12:02] | He has a world-renowned collection of rare banknotes. | 他出名爱收集古董钞票 |
[12:06] | Yeah,he looks like he’s worth a few quid. | 他身家丰厚 |
[12:08] | Last time,it was estimated at $60 million. | 有人估算过 他身家大概有6亿美元 |
[12:13] | – How many noughts is that,then? – Lots. | – 那有多少个0啊 – 好多个罗 |
[12:16] | And the way in? | 那要怎么下手 |
[12:17] | He’s desperate to add one new note to his collection. | 他很想要找的一张古钞 |
[12:21] | Yankee Green known because… | 叫Yankee Green |
[12:24] | It’s green? | 怎会有这名字 因为是绿色的? |
[12:25] | Extremely so,yes.It was a new color process that did not catch on. | 是的 就是绿色的 那是以前用造钞工艺 现在已经失传了 |
[12:30] | But that in itself adds to its value. | 就因为这 它也身价百倍 |
[12:33] | It’s a $1,000 treasury note issued in 1866. | 那是一张面值$1,000的钞票 1866年发行 |
[12:38] | The head is of General George Gordon Meade… | 上面有George Gordon Meade将军的头像… |
[12:41] | Commander of the Union Forces at the Battle of Gettysburg. | 联邦军队指挥官的葛底斯堡战役 |
[12:45] | How much is something like that worth,then? | 那东西值多少钱? |
[12:47] | Only two are known to still be in existence. | 全世界只剩两张了 |
[12:49] | One is owned by the Chicago Confederate Bank… | 芝加哥联合银行买下了一张 |
[12:52] | for which they paid $200,000 nine years ago. | 9年前买的 花了$200,000英镑 |
[12:56] | And I take it that Mgube has offered to buy it and been turned down? | 我想Mgube一直也要买但是没买成吧 |
[13:00] | Frequently,yes. | 他的确一直想买到它 |
[13:02] | So,where do we come in? | 那我们有什么法子? |
[13:04] | Now,the second note…. | 还有第二张 |
[13:06] | Only a handful of people know its whereabouts. | 很少人知道它在哪 |
[13:09] | Fortunately,I’m one of them. | 总算被我找到了 |
[13:11] | The CEO of the company that insures it is a friend of mine. | 给它作保险的那家公司的CEO是我的朋友 |
[13:14] | Everyone’s a friend of yours,Albie. | 你朋友还真多 |
[13:18] | The owner of the note is Anne Foster. | 它现在在Anne Foster手上 |
[13:21] | It is kept in her late husband’s collection. | 是他第二任丈夫留给她的遗物 |
[13:24] | But Mgube doesn’t know anything about her? | Mgube还不知道这事吗? |
[13:26] | He knows the second note belongs to a private collector… | 他只知道第二张钞票被私人收藏了 |
[13:29] | he just hasn’t been able to track it down. | 但他找不到那收藏家 |
[13:31] | Even if he did,she’s made it clear that she will never sell it. | 就算他找到了Foster 她也说过她不想把钞票卖掉 |
[13:35] | Okay,so we got a millionaire who wants something and we know where it is. | 好的 那么有个百万富翁想找一样 东西而我们又知道那东西在哪 |
[13:39] | – Now,what? – Can’t we just nick it? | – 那 又怎样呢 – 我们去偷吧 |
[13:46] | Can we forge the note? | 我们能伪造一张吗? |
[13:48] | Possible.But chances are Mgube knows the serial number. | 能是能 但是Mgube可能连钞票的序列号都知道 |
[13:52] | We’ll need to see the real one. | 我们得先去看看那张真的 |
[13:55] | – Which means? – Getting close enough to the original. | – 就是说? – 我们要找到Foster看看那张真的 |
[14:07] | Foster? Mrs.Foster? | |
[14:11] | No,it’s nothing serious,Mrs.Foster,we’d simply like to update our assessment… | 没什么事 我们只是想对你在我们 公司投保的几件贵重物品 |
[14:15] | on some of the more valuable items that we insure. | 更新一下评估 |
[14:20] | – My premiums are up to date,you know. – No. | – 不是已经更新过了吗 – 不 |
[14:24] | No,it’s more a case of making sure… | 手续上还要再确认一次 |
[14:27] | that some of the items are in the same condition as… | 确保那些物品的状况 |
[14:30] | when the insurance was taken out. | 还有担保的价值 |
[14:33] | I’m 83,you know. | 我83岁了 |
[14:35] | I don’t believe that.You don’t look a day over 75. | 不是吧 你看上去就像75岁 |
[14:39] | Would you like another slice of cake? | 你还要蛋糕吗? |
[14:41] | Maybe later.Anyway,moving on. | 不要了谢谢 好了 我们开始 |
[14:45] | Right,jewelry,that should be fine. | 首饰 好的 应该没问题 |
[14:48] | – I see here you have some banknotes. – My late husband’s. | – 这上面写你还有些旧钞 – 是我死了的丈夫的 |
[14:53] | Right,okay. | 知道了 好的 |
[14:56] | Always a danger of damp with those. | 对这些宝贝可要千万小心 |
[14:59] | They’re in a sealed cabinet. | 我把它们放在个密室里了 |
[15:02] | Do you mind if we have a look? | 可以让我们看一下吗? |
[15:06] | There are a few more things we need for the Mgube con. | 我们还要准备一点东西 |
[15:09] | But it seems we’re short of working capital. | 只是好像我们的流动资金不足 |
[15:11] | And then I thought to myself… | 于是我就想… |
[15:13] | who do I know who could solve a problem like that? | 我能叫谁帮忙呢? |
[15:15] | – What do we need? – I’ve got a list. | – 我们还缺些什么 – 这是清单 |
[15:23] | Cor blimey,you don’t want much,do you? | 行了 不算太多拉 |
[15:26] | – Leave it with me. – Okay. | – 我留着吧 – 好的 |
[15:44] | Was everything all right with your stay,sir? | 你在我们酒店过得愉快吗 先生? |
[15:57] | If you’d just like to sign at the bottom for me. | 请在这签名 |
[16:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | The Lexington. | 你好 来克星顿酒店 |
[16:18] | This is Credit Card Authorization. | 这是信用卡中心 |
[16:20] | I understand you’ve got an authorization problem. | 你们遇到我们授权的问题吗? |
[16:23] | – Well,everything looks fine here. – It’s just showed up on me screen. | – 没事啊 一切正常吧 – 是吗 刚刚我屏幕显示你们这有问题的喔 |
[16:26] | – I don’t know why that is. – I tell you what’s happened. | – 我不知道什么回事 – 我来问你 |
[16:29] | – Did you just do a card transaction? – Yes,a credit card. | – 你刚有进行信用卡交易吗? – 是的 有啊 |
[16:32] | You did?Yeah,well,it may not have gone through. | 是吗 可能就是这桩交易出问题了 |
[16:34] | Do you wanna give me the card number so I can check it? | 你能提供那信用卡号 让我查一下吧 |
[16:36] | Sure,the number is 4628…. | 好的 号码是 4628 |
[16:40] | Yeah,I’d like to make a credit card purchase,please. | 你好 我要用信用卡购物 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:06] | Tweezers. | 镊子 |
[17:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:22] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[17:24] | Probably not…. | 可能没有吧 |
[17:27] | I think we may have to take some photographs… | 我想我们要照些照片 |
[17:31] | just to update our files,if that’s okay? | 用来更新我们的资料 可以吗? |
[17:34] | You must do whatever you think best. | 你们需要就照好了 |
[17:48] | Yankee Green Yankee Green. | |
[17:50] | – Can you do it? – Paper might be difficult. | – 你能仿造吗 – 那种纸可能难找一点 |
[17:53] | – What about the seal? – No,I can do that. | – 那水印呢? – 那个没问题 |
[17:56] | – Who does it have to pass? – A collector. | – 要给谁? – 给一个收藏家的 |
[17:59] | – Lab tests? – No,hopefully not. | – 要送到实验室做测试吗? – 不 应该不用的 |
[18:04] | – Is it doable? – Everything’s doable,Mr.Stone. | – 能做好吗? – Stone先生 有钱可是能使鬼推磨啊 |
[18:08] | – At a price. – Right. | 好的 |
[18:19] | Half now,half when it’s done. | 现在先付一半 事成之后再付清 |
[18:23] | But I’ve paid money into the account now,so… | 但是我已经储钱进我的帐户了 |
[18:26] | couldn’t you just take off the charges? | 你还不能扣清我的贷款额吗? |
[18:30] | A reason?Well,how about customer service? | 为什么?因为客人是上帝啊 |
[18:34] | Or just plain,old-fashioned bloody courtesy? | 再说 这样做也合情合理啊 |
[18:38] | I am not swearing at you,I’m just trying to point out… | 我不是说骂你 我是想说 |
[18:42] | that you’re an arrogant little man with a brain the size of a pea. | 你真他妈的臭男人长着个猪脑子啊? |
[18:49] | Hello?Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[18:53] | – He hung up. – I can’t think why. | – 他挂电话了 – 他真是没礼貌啊 |
[18:57] | Right,this means war. | 好 这么不给我面子 |
[18:59] | It’s 85,my dear.Isn’t war a little overzealous? | 不就是85英镑吗 这有点小题大做了吧 |
[19:03] | It’s the principle. | 这是原则问题 |
[19:05] | Principle again.It seems to be the word of the moment. | 又是原则 现在都流行讲原则啊 |
[19:10] | – Get your coat,Albie. – Why? | – 穿上衣服 Albie. – 干什么? |
[19:13] | Because we are gonna get him. | 我们要动手了 |
[19:15] | – Get him? – Hopkins. | – 整他? – 那个叫Hopkins的 |
[19:17] | Yep,he knows me but you can be my secret weapon.Come on. | 他见过我 所以我不能去 不过你可以帮我 |
[19:28] | Look,be that as it may,Mrs.Reeves,we have a very simple system here. | 对不起Reeves小姐 我们处理办法不复杂 |
[19:33] | Let me unscramble the intricacies of it for you. | 我简单给你说一下 |
[19:36] | If you have money in your account,you can take it out. | 你帐户有钱 你才能取钱出来 |
[19:39] | – You haven’t. – Come on,kids. | – 但是你没有 – 孩子 走吧 |
[19:44] | Mr.Hopkins?Harrison Wyngate. | Hopkins?我叫Harrison Wyngate |
[19:47] | – Please. – Thank you. | – 请进 – 谢谢 |
[19:48] | – Let me. – Fine. | – 让我来开 – 好的 |
[19:51] | Okay,next step,Mgube. | 好的 下一步 要对付了Mgube |
[19:54] | We’ve got a contact in the limousine company he’s using… | 我们跟他租车的公司有联络 |
[19:56] | so we know he’s due to visit the banknote dealers in the Strand this afternoon. | 所以我们知道他今天下午会到Strand 的一家古董钞票商那去 |
[20:00] | – We can do that,can’t we,Trev? – Yeah. | – 我们能搞好的 对吧 Trev? – 对 |
[20:03] | He did really good today,Mick,with the old girl. | 他今天对付那老太太的时候出色极了 |
[20:07] | – Have you ever worked on a long con? – I’ve read about it. | – 你跟人合伙骗过人吗? – 我只是听说过 |
[20:11] | Yeah,well,I’ll make the play,he’ll just back me up. | 行了 好了 我去办这事 他给我做帮手得了 |
[20:15] | I’d rather you took Ash. | 那你还不如带上Ash |
[20:17] | All right,Mick,you’re the boss,it’s your call,but…. | 好的 Mick 你是老板 当然你说了算 |
[20:22] | I mean,I wouldn’t be sitting here,would I,if somebody hadn’t taught me? | 要不是有人教我 我也不会有今天啊 |
[20:34] | Do not louse this up. | 别把事搞砸了 |
[20:36] | No,we won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[20:44] | Setting up a transfer is no problem.Do you have an account here? | 要转帐是没问题的 你有在这开过户吗? |
[20:47] | No,not yet but the young lady out there gave me the forms to fill out. | 没有 外面的小姐给了我一张表格要我填 |
[20:51] | Once your application has been processed we can give you an account number… | 我们批准你的申请之后 就会把银行帐号给你 |
[20:54] | so you can arrange the transaction. | 到时你就可以转帐了 |
[20:55] | Do you know how much you’ll be transferring? | 你打算要转帐多少钱呢? |
[20:57] | 3 million,yes. | 3百万 |
[20:59] | – Excuse me? – That’s just the first installment. | – 不好意思? – 这是启动基金 |
[21:03] | – First? – Yes,the company I represent… | – 启动基金? – 我所代表的公司 |
[21:05] | has purchased some land nearby to develop. | 将购入这边的地皮进行投资 |
[21:07] | So we need a holding account,pay the construction staff,that sort of thing. | 我们要开户来进行资金调动 |
[21:12] | Well,I’m assuming a branch this size can deal with that amount of money? | 我想你们这样规模的银行能处理这种业务吧 |
[21:16] | Of course. | 可以 |
[21:18] | I’ve always believed that having a strong relationship… | 我就说了 有像你们这样的银行给我们做担保 |
[21:21] | with the branch you’re dealing with makes life a lot easier. | 我们办起事来也会容易一点 |
[21:24] | Head offices can be so tedious. | 再大一点规模的银行总部之类的话 手续就太麻烦了 |
[21:27] | Quite. | 对的 |
[21:28] | Well,it’ll be quite a coup for you,I guess. | 说了这么多 |
[21:31] | I’m sure your superiors will be impressed. | 这单生意能让你业绩增加不少的 |
[21:34] | Well,rest assured,Mr.Wyngate… | 手续一办妥 Wyngate先生… |
[21:36] | the bank and I will be at your complete disposal. | 你就能享受我们银行的服务了 |
[21:39] | Lovely,brilliant. | 那就好 |
[21:44] | Well,now that I’ve got him,what shall we do with him? | 好了我骗他入局了 你想要怎么做? |
[21:47] | I’ll think of something. | 我要想想 |
[21:48] | I’m sure you will,my dear,I’m sure you will. | 你当然要想了 我想你也会的 |
[21:55] | – We’re calling on all banknote dealers. – Customs and Excise? | – 我们到过不同的钞票商里去调查 – 你们是关税调查科? |
[21:59] | Yeah,this is absolutely nothing to do with your business. | 是的 我们调查过你的帐户 你们当然是没什么问题的 |
[22:02] | We’ve checked your accounts.Everything seems fine. | 我们来也不是调查你们公司 |
[22:05] | Just to let you know,we’ll be here as part of our surveillance. | 我们来是想监视我们的调查对象 |
[22:10] | Surveillance? | 调查对象? |
[22:11] | Yeah,there’s a money laundering gang,taking money out of the country… | 对 有帮洗黑钱的团伙 |
[22:14] | by investing in rare coins and banknotes. | 喜欢把黑钱投资到古董硬币跟纸币上 |
[22:18] | So,what do you want me to do? | 好了 你想我怎么做? |
[22:20] | Oh,nothing.No. | 没什么 |
[22:23] | Just pretend we’re not here and if anyone asks… | 就当我们没来过调查 |
[22:26] | then we’re just members of staff. | 如果有人问起 就说我们是这的员工 |
[22:29] | But I can’t possibly have strangers wandering around the shop. | 但是我们不能让陌生人随便出入的 |
[22:33] | Oh,well,should you decide not to help with our investigation… | 你既然不合作 |
[22:37] | we would have to ask ourselves,why? | 是不是意味着 你这公司有些问题呢? |
[22:43] | No,of course,please.I’ll help in any way I can. | 没有 当然没有 我会尽力协作你们的 |
[22:48] | Well,that’s super,that really is super,thank you. | 好 那就好 谢谢 |
[22:52] | Perhaps you could wait in the back office? | 你愿意先到后面的办公室去吗? |
[22:57] | Shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours. | 几个小时应该就好了 |
[23:12] | – Hello. – Danny. | – 你好 – Danny. |
[23:13] | Mgube’s car is just pulling up outside. | Mgube车到了 |
[23:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:53] | Mr.Harris,thank you for calling back,sir. | Harris先生 谢谢你的来电 |
[23:57] | Yes,I have located the notes you asked for… | 我已经找到了收藏这张钞票的人 |
[24:00] | and I will fax them over this afternoon. | 下午我就给你寄过去 |
[24:02] | That’s my pleasure,sir.That is not a problem,sir. | 没问题 我很乐意这样做 |
[24:06] | The Yankee Green? | 那张Yankee Green? |
[24:07] | Have located it. | 是找到了 |
[24:10] | Not managed to get hold of the owner yet,though. | 但是还没联络到收藏的人 |
[24:13] | Absolutely,sir.I’ll let you know as soon as I know. | 当然的 我会第一时间给你电话的 |
[24:17] | Goodbye,sir. | 再见 |
[24:19] | Excuse me,did I hear you mention the Yankee Green? | 请问一下 刚才你说的是Yankee Green吗? |
[24:22] | – Sir? – You spoke about it on the telephone. | – 什么? – 你谈电话的时候 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry,sir.I can’t discuss orders from other clients. | 不好意思 先生 我不能透露其他客人的消息 |
[24:28] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[24:31] | I’m here to purchase a large number of notes. | 我会买很多这里的收藏的 |
[24:34] | Well,maybe you’d like to have a little look at our catalogue? | 好的 那请你先看一下我们的产品目录吧 |
[24:38] | No.I would like you to bring it to my apartment… | 不用了 我想你带它到我的住处去 |
[24:42] | in person,in one hour. | 你一个小时后亲自带来 |
[24:45] | Not quite sure I’m gonna be able to do that. | 我不知道能不能这样做 |
[24:47] | I take it you earn commission on your sales? | 你的收入是按提成的吧? |
[24:49] | Yes,I do. | 是的 |
[24:51] | I intend to spend many thousands. | 我可要在你这花大钱的喔 |
[24:54] | Bring your catalogue in one hour.Please do not be late. | 一个小时后 带上目录 别迟到了 |
[25:13] | Where’ve you been? | 你去哪了? |
[25:15] | – Mickey gave me a shopping list. – Did you get what you need? | – Mickey叫我帮他准备些东西 – 搞好了吗? |
[25:17] | – Yeah,all done. – Good,I got another job for you. | – 好 好的 – 好 我有另外一件事要你办 |
[25:21] | Cor blimey,I’ve never been so popular. | 不是吧 我也不知道自己这么重要 |
[25:23] | Well,it’s more of a personal favor. | 没 有件私事想你帮帮忙 |
[25:25] | Go on,then. | 说吧 |
[25:27] | Stacie and I would like you to turn these into proper building plans. | Stacie跟我都想你把这些凑合 起来做一份建筑规划 |
[25:32] | What for? | 用来干吗? |
[25:34] | Much as I’d love to tell you,it’s more than my life is worth,dear boy. | 没什么拉 不过对Stacie可是很重要的事喔 |
[25:46] | Right,you know what you’re doing,yeah? | 好了 记得你要怎么做吗? |
[25:48] | Silence is golden.Egg you on when I need to. | 沉默就是金 我不该说话的时候就不说话 |
[25:51] | Get the hump when you move towards the door. | 你一要走我就要拦住你 |
[25:52] | That’s it,good luck. | 对了 就是那样 |
[26:03] | All right?How you doing? | 你好 |
[26:05] | Mr.Mgube in?Asked us to pop in. | Mgube先生在吗 他叫我们来的 |
[26:12] | – What’s going on?Same bloke,ain’t it? – What? | – 什么回事 是刚才见到的同一个保镖吧 – 什么 |
[26:16] | Don’t know who…. | 不知道是谁 |
[26:24] | No. | 不 |
[26:26] | Offer him money as long as he agrees to sign by tomorrow. | 他明天要签的话就给他钱 |
[26:30] | If that doesn’t work… | 如果他不签 |
[26:32] | then tell him I asked after his wife and children. | 告诉小心他夫人和孩子的性命 |
[26:37] | Good. | 好的 |
[26:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:46] | I’ve brought the catalogue for you,sir.This is my assistant,James. | 我带目录来了 这是我助手James |
[26:50] | I am not interested in your catalogue,young man. | 我对你的目录没兴趣 |
[26:55] | I want to talk about the Yankee Green. | 我想要的是Yankee Green |
[26:58] | Did explain that,sir… | 我说过了 先生… |
[27:00] | I will match whatever your other client is willing to pay. | 人家出什么价都不要紧 |
[27:02] | Yeah,I’m sorry,sir… | 不好意思 先生… |
[27:03] | And give you 20,000 for yourself. | 事成了我给你20万 |
[27:06] | I really don’t think we should be having this conversation,sir. | 我想我们不该再谈下去了 |
[27:09] | Each. | 每人20万 |
[27:10] | I’m very sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:30] | You did say 20,000,each? | 你说的是20万 每人吗? |
[27:36] | At last. | 好了 |
[27:37] | Gentlemen in this country I can do business with. | 终于肯了吧 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:45] | So,what is your other client’s offer? | 那客人开价多少? |
[27:49] | 500,000. | 50万 |
[27:55] | Okay,bring me the note. | 好的 把钞票带过来 |
[27:57] | If it’s genuine,I will pay you in cash. | 如果是真的 我给你钱 |
[28:10] | – This is… – Wait.You got to be kidding me. | – 这真是 – 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[28:23] | Oh,I can’t believe it! | 我不相信啊 |
[28:25] | Maybe we should have upped it.He said “yes” too easy. | 我们刚上去 他就中计了 |
[28:29] | Do you know how much money that is? | 你知道20万那有多少啊 |
[28:30] | Yes,I do,boy.Come on,we gotta get back,let’s go. | 我知道 我们先回去 走 |
[28:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:45] | Where did you two sneak off to earlier today? | 你们今天早上去哪了? |
[28:48] | Albie went to see Hopkins at the bank. | Albie去银行见Hopkins了 |
[28:51] | – To do what? – lf he can steal 85 off us… | – 去干吗 – 那混蛋抢我85英镑呢 |
[28:54] | how much is he taking off people who can’t afford it? | 我还付的起 那其他付不起的人呢? |
[28:57] | It’s extortion. | 分明是勒索嘛 |
[29:00] | Maybe,but… | 可能是吧 但是 |
[29:01] | isn’t sending Albert a bit like using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut? | 你叫Albert出马有些太夸张了吧 |
[29:05] | He needs to be taught a lesson. | 是要给他教训的 |
[29:08] | Right,I’m sure he does. | 对的 是该教训他一下 |
[29:11] | Oh,here they are. | 好了 他们回来了 |
[29:14] | – Well? – Am I the bollocks,or what? | – 怎样 – 我出马会不成功吗? |
[29:18] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[29:23] | Price? | 多少钱? |
[29:25] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗? |
[29:27] | – You tell them. – Can I? | – 你告诉他们 – 我来? |
[29:30] | Someone bleeding tell us. | 快告诉我们了 |
[29:35] | Half a million. | 50万 |
[29:37] | No. | 不是吧 |
[29:44] | So,what’s next? | 那 之后要怎样? |
[29:46] | I spoke to Ray about an hour ago,the note’s ready. | 我一个小时前问过Ray了 他说钞票没问题 |
[29:48] | You can pick it up at Eddie’s tomorrow morning. | 明天在Eddie的店里给我们 |
[29:51] | Great. | 好的 |
[29:53] | Mate,that Stacie bird is a bit of all right.Is she up for it,or what? | 那个叫Stacie挺漂亮的 能上她吗? |
[29:58] | Don’t even think about it,Trevor. | 想都别想 Trevor. |
[30:00] | – Why not? – Why not? | – 为什么不要 – 为什么不? |
[30:02] | Because she’s gonna eat you for breakfast… | 因为她能把你当早餐的吃了 |
[30:04] | she’s gonna spit out the bones,it’s gonna be very messy. | 连皮带骨都吃了 那可不是开玩笑的 |
[30:06] | – Tried yourself,have you? – You could say that. | – 你上过她啊? – 试过拉 |
[30:09] | And? | 结果呢? |
[30:11] | And I had more slaps than a Morris dancer’s ankles. | 我被她甩了好几巴掌 |
[30:16] | – Maybe you’re not her type. – What,and you are? | – 可能是她不喜欢你这种类型的吧 – 难道她喜欢你这种的? |
[30:19] | Maybe. | 说不定喔 |
[30:24] | Police. | 警察 别动 |
[30:26] | – Very funny. – All right,Ash says you’re finished. | – 很好笑 – 好了 Ash说你搞定了? |
[30:33] | A flaming… | 鬼斧神工 |
[30:35] | work… | 精雕细啄 |
[30:38] | – of art. – Pleased to hear it. | – 简直就是艺术品 – 是就最好了 |
[30:41] | – It looks really old,doesn’t it? – Yeah,I think that is the general idea. | – 看上去满旧的 – 对啊 一般都弄成这样 |
[30:47] | – Well? – Right.Nice one,Ray. | – 好了 钱呢? – 行 做的不错 Ray. |
[30:53] | Don’t spend it all at once. | 别一下花光了 |
[31:19] | – Looks good. – Genius. | – 看上去真像 – 真是天才 |
[31:22] | – You think he’ll go for it? – Only one way to find out. | – 你想能骗的了他吗? – 试试就知道了 |
[31:25] | Thank you,sir.Thank you,Mr.Mgube.Bye-bye. | 谢谢 麻烦你了Mgube先生 再见 |
[31:31] | Okay,I told him I’ve located the seller. | 好了 我告诉他我找到卖家了 |
[31:34] | Okay,we fixed the price.I’m gonna pick up the note tonight. | 我们谈好了价钱 我今晚会带过去的 |
[31:37] | He’s flying to Switzerland tomorrow.Everything’s perfect. | 一切顺利的话 明天他就回瑞士 |
[31:42] | Okay,then we’re all set. | 我们应该没问题了 |
[31:46] | – What do you think? – It’s evil. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 真是罪有应得啊 |
[31:50] | Disproportionate to the 85… | 谁叫他和他那么丁点的银行 |
[31:52] | he and his stupid little bank stole from us? | 还敢抢我85英镑 |
[31:55] | – Yes. – Good. | – 对啊 – 好 |
[32:00] | This is the main retail area,cinema complex,theater district. | 这是零售区 电影区 娱乐区 |
[32:04] | It’s huge.Has planning been approved? | 真大啊 政府批准动工了吗? |
[32:06] | We’re looking at 6,000 jobs. | 我们会给这里提供6000个工作机会 |
[32:09] | The council has given us virtually carte blanche. | 政府那边其实也不会有什么问题的 |
[32:11] | – I bet they have. – Construction begins in six weeks. | – 我想也是喔 – 6星期后土建就动工了 |
[32:14] | – What’s the shaded area here? – Oh,car parking. | – 这阴影部分地方是什么 – 停车场 |
[32:17] | That’ll cover most of the current Portway Estate. | 是在现在Portway Estate 那地方 |
[32:20] | And this is the only section that hasn’t been acquired. | 还剩下这么一块没买下来 |
[32:23] | Small but crucial.It will give us the best access to the car parks. | 地方不大 却很重要 建成之后可是停车场的入口 |
[32:27] | – Who does it belong to? – I have no idea. | – 它现在是谁的? – 我不知道 |
[32:30] | Fortunately,it’s not our problem.We’ve put the car parking out to franchise. | 我们也不要管 停车场的承建已经让人家中标了 |
[32:34] | But whoever owns it,they’re about to be offered an awful lot of money. | 不过不管是谁 这地到时可是很值钱的 |
[32:47] | You talking to me? | 你跟我说话? |
[32:49] | Neil Marchant,Customs and Excise. | Neil Marchant 关税调查科 |
[32:53] | Neil Marchant. Neil Marchant. | |
[32:56] | Neil Marchant,Customs and Excise. | Neil Marchant 关税调查科 |
[32:59] | Yeah,we’re doing a bit of surveillance. | 我们在进行调查 |
[33:03] | Half a million. | 50万 50万 |
[33:05] | Half a million. | 50万啊 |
[33:17] | Hello?Yeah,it is. | 你好 对 我是 |
[33:32] | I mean,all I’m saying is you never give me a fair chance. | 我是说啊 你老是没给过我机会 |
[33:35] | It’s all tricks and things I can’t work out. | 我老看不透你们的小把戏 |
[33:38] | So,you feel the odds are stacked against you? | 你觉得越来越蒙了? |
[33:40] | Exactly,look,I don’t mind joining in,but you’ve got Danny… | 对 我不是说我不要玩 但是 你看 |
[33:43] | with his find- the-lady card thing,I can never find it. | Danny 的找牌游戏我就没看懂 |
[33:46] | Then you got Ash with his double- headed coins. | 那Ash又会弄些两面都是公的硬币 |
[33:49] | Yeah,double tails,’cause most people call heads. | 对 就是两面都有图案的 两面公的 |
[33:52] | That’s what I’m talking about,that,all that jiggery-pokery. | 就是了 我就说这个 这些小把戏 |
[33:55] | So,from now on,you pay for your drinks like normal people… | 好 从此之后 你们都得像 常人一样付钱买东西 |
[33:59] | or at least just give me a fair chance. | 或者至少给我个公平的机会 |
[34:01] | – A fair chance? – Yeah. | – 公平的机会 – 对啊 |
[34:03] | It’s not that you’re cleverer than me,it’s just,you cheat. | 不是说因为你比我聪明啊 只是因为你骗我 才赢我啊 |
[34:09] | Okay,all right,a fair chance. | 好的 来 公平的机会 |
[34:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:18] | There’s 50. | 这有50块 |
[34:20] | Now you take 50 from the till. | 你去钱柜拿50来 |
[34:24] | It’s okay,look,there’s mine on the bar.No cheating. | 没事的 我的在这里 我不骗你 |
[34:39] | – How much is there? – 100. | – 这一共多少 – 100 |
[34:42] | Okay.So now we both bid for it and the highest bid takes it. | 我们出价竞投这100块 价高者得 |
[34:46] | – We both bid? – You got it. | – 我们出价 – 对了 |
[34:49] | – Whoever bids most gets it? – The whole ?00.Fair enough for you? | – 价高者得 – 价高者得 公平了吧 |
[34:53] | Okay,you go first. | 好的 你先 |
[34:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:01] | – 50 – 60 – 50. – 60. | |
[35:05] | Okay,you win.Give me 60 and the 100 is yours. | 好的 你赢了 给我60块 你拿这100块好了 |
[35:23] | – I won,right? – Absolutely. | – 我赢了 – 当然 |
[35:32] | You’ll get us barred. | 你会害我们坐牢的 |
[35:34] | I cannot help myself. | 我也不想的 他送上门的 |
[35:40] | – All right,chaps? – You’re late. | – 好了 各位 – 你迟到了 |
[35:43] | Sorry,boss,I had a bit of business to take care of.We set? | 对不起 老大 我有些事要办 |
[35:46] | Yeah.Here’s the note. | 好了 这是钞票 |
[35:51] | Ray says it’ll stand up to a visual but not if they run chemical tests. | Ray说这只是看上去很像 化学测试是通不过的 |
[35:55] | So the first sign of a test tube,complain about damaging the note… | 一见到有试管之类的东西 马上说怀疑这钞票是假的 |
[35:58] | – and get the hell out of there. – Got it. | – 马上走 – 知道了 |
[36:01] | This has to be done tonight.Mgube flies back to Switzerland tomorrow afternoon. | 今晚就要搞好 Mgube明天中午就要去瑞士 |
[36:07] | Right.Wish us luck. | 好了 祝我们好运 |
[36:11] | If you’re good enough,you won’t need it. | 如果你是厉害的 你就不要我祝福你 |
[36:15] | Hang on,if I gave you 60 and you only put 50 in… | 等一下 我给你60了 你却只出了50喔 |
[36:19] | I must be a tenner down. | 我又被耍了一道 |
[36:24] | It’s all right,I’ll toss him for it. | 好了 我去跟他谈 |
[36:27] | Right,same thing,yeah. | 对了 跟上次一样 |
[36:29] | – I do all the talking,right? – Right. | – 我来说 – 知道了 |
[36:30] | Like Mickey says,if he gets out some fancy testing kit… | 记得Mickey说的 他们要是想要做化学测试 |
[36:33] | – we make our excuses and we leave. – Right. | – 我们马上想个借口走人 – 好的 |
[36:36] | The most important thing,all right,is to look a bit nervous… | 更重要的是 要表现得 紧张一点 |
[36:39] | like we know we shouldn’t be there. | 好像我们不该去的 |
[36:43] | He knows what we’re doing could cost us our jobs. | 他也知道我们真的这样做的话我们会失业的 |
[36:45] | Let’s make him think he’s doing all the running. | 就让他觉得他看穿了我们 |
[36:48] | – Right. – You ready? | – 好的 – 你准备好了? |
[36:51] | What’s wrong? | 什么? |
[36:54] | – Oh,no.It’s gone. – What do you mean,it’s gone? | – 不是吧 不见了 – 什么意思 不见了? |
[36:57] | I must have left it in the bar. | 我一定是把它落在酒吧了 |
[36:58] | No,you didn’t leave it in the bar,you put it in your pocket. | 没 当时你就放进口袋了 |
[37:01] | – I must have dropped it. – No,you didn’t drop it,have a look. | – 我肯定掉了 – 没 你没掉 找一找 |
[37:04] | I don’t believe it,I put it in me pocket. | 不是吧 明明放好了的 |
[37:08] | I don’t believe you. | 我也不相信啊 |
[37:12] | All right,don’t panic. | 好了 别慌 |
[37:14] | Focus.Right,let’s retrace our steps. | 想想 好了 我们往回走 找找看 |
[37:21] | – Well,look then. – I don’t believe this. | – 好的 找找 – 怎么会这样 |
[37:23] | Just get looking and stop with your bloody whining. | 好好找 别再说话 |
[37:29] | Hold on.What? | 等一下 不是吧? |
[37:32] | – I put it in my pocket,I swear. – He’s dropped it,ain’t he? | – 我发誓我放我口袋了 – 他掉了? |
[37:35] | He’s dropped it somewhere between here and the apartment. | 在我们去的路上 |
[37:39] | We’ve retraced our steps,but someone’s picked it up. | 我们也找过了 但是没找到 |
[37:42] | Of all the stupid….Danny,you said you’d vouch for him. | 死蠢Danny 你说你会担保他的 |
[37:46] | Yeah,all right,Mickey,it could happen to anyone. | 对 我说过 Mickey 这是谁都可能犯的错啊 |
[37:48] | Only it didn’t,did it?It happened to him. | 又不见我犯 就他犯? |
[37:50] | Can we get another one made? | 我们再弄一张吧? |
[37:51] | No,not in the time.Mgube’s flying back tomorrow. | 来不及了 Mgube 明天就走 |
[37:54] | – So we’re finished? – Yeah,afraid so. | – 那玩完罗? – 对 没办法了 |
[37:56] | Do you have any idea how much money you’ve just cost us? | 你不知道 你刚浪费我们多少钱了吧 |
[37:59] | All right.I’ve lost out as well,you know. | 好了 我也浪费了啊 |
[38:02] | You didn’t put any money in to set this up. | 你一分钱没用过 |
[38:04] | Got half a million quid just sitting there,waiting to be picked up. | 我们可是在这上面花了好几千的 还要等机会 |
[38:07] | – Get him out of here. – Hold on. | – 让他离开这里 – 等等 |
[38:10] | Listen,maybe you’d better go. | 听着 你还是走吧 |
[38:12] | – This ain’t just down to me. – I said,”Get him out.” | – 这不全怪我啊 – 我说了 你走吧 |
[38:15] | Hey,just go.Come on. | 走就是了 |
[38:17] | – Just go. – Out,get out. | – 走啊 – 走 |
[38:19] | All right.I’m leaving. | 好的 我走 |
[38:21] | Get out. | 走拉 |
[38:23] | Losers. | 混人 |
[38:26] | Hey. | 喂 |
[39:34] | Okay,just put the cards down flat for a second.My leg. | 好了 放下牌一下 我的腿好痛啊 |
[39:45] | Not playing cards with the boys? | 没跟他们玩牌? |
[39:47] | No,Albert cheats. | Albert出老千 |
[39:49] | – Yeah,he does. – It’s funny,isn’t it?With old Trevor. | – 对阿 – 满开心的 跟Trevor一起 |
[39:54] | – What do you mean? – Weren’t that long ago… | – 什么意思 – 不久之前 |
[39:56] | – I weren’t that much different from him. – Don’t be ridiculous. | – 我跟他其实也是一样 – 别乱说 |
[40:00] | – You’re nothing like him. – No,short con artist… | – 你跟他一点都不像 – 不 我只做小买卖 |
[40:04] | – scratching a living. – No way,Danny.He’s cheap. | – 骗点小钱过活 – 不是那样的 Danny他很贱 |
[40:10] | Everything’s about the money. | 什么东西都离不开钱 |
[40:13] | So he misses the beauty of the game. | 所以他领略不了这游戏的美感 |
[40:17] | The beauty? | 美感? |
[40:26] | You know,you’re beautiful. | 你就是美的 |
[40:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:34] | – Can I ask you something? – I suppose so. | – 我能问你些事吗 – 什么? |
[40:43] | You keep knocking me back,yeah. | 你一直拒绝我 |
[40:46] | Now,is it because….No,listen,is it because…. | 是因为 听我说 是因为 |
[40:51] | Is it because we work together… | 是因为我们一起工作吗? |
[40:54] | – or is it because you don’t fancy me? – What do you think? | – 还是因为你根本对我没兴趣 – 你说呢 |
[40:59] | I used to think it was ’cause we worked together and then I got thinking… | 我以前也是以为因为我们一起工作 后来我想 |
[41:03] | maybe… | 可能是因为 |
[41:08] | I’m just not your type. | 我不是你喜欢的类型 |
[41:11] | And what do you think my type is,then? | 你觉得我喜欢什么类型呢? |
[41:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:18] | Somebody more like Mickey. | 像Mickey一类吧 |
[41:21] | Like Mickey or Mickey specifically? | 像Mickey的 还是就是Mickey啊? |
[41:25] | Well,why don’t you tell me? | 我怎么知道呢 |
[41:30] | – I love you both. – You love us both? | – 你们两我都爱 – 我们两你都爱? |
[41:34] | Yeah,but loving us both… | 我们两你都爱的话 |
[41:38] | that’s just one of those girly things,isn’t it… | 女生不是只要爱一个的吗 |
[41:40] | when you don’t want to shag someone… | 有些时候你不想去爱人 |
[41:43] | but you don’t want to hurt their feelings,either… | 但有不想伤害到他 |
[41:44] | so you pretend you’re just good friends and you don’t want to spoil it. | 你就把他当成只是好朋友 并且你不想破坏这份友谊 |
[41:50] | So,just so I’m absolutely crystal clear on this,yeah… | 我也不是太懂女人 |
[41:54] | a shag is definitely out of the question? | 我跟你是没戏的罗? |
[41:59] | – You don’t mind me asking,though? – No,I’m flattered,Danny. | – 你不介意我问问吧 – 不介意 我还挺高兴你问的 |
[42:06] | Thanks for our little chat and… | 好了 谢谢你肯跟我谈 |
[42:10] | no offense. | 还没损我 |
[42:14] | None taken. | 当然不会啦 |
[42:39] | No,listen the deal’s still on,it’s just that he’s got cold feet,that’s all. | 不是 交易还没完 只是他有些担心 没什么的 |
[42:43] | – You definitely have the note? – Yeah. | – 你有那张票子罗 – 有的 |
[42:46] | When can I have it? | 什么时候给我 |
[42:49] | I can have the note to you by 10:00 tomorrow. | 明天早上10点前给你 |
[42:51] | – 10:00 is okay. – And you’ll have the money ready? | – 10点 – 你准备好钱了吧 |
[42:55] | Do not worry,young man. | 这你就不用担心了 |
[42:58] | – Tomorrow at 10:00,then. – Good. | – 明早10点 – 好的 |
[43:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:03] | Muppets. | 那班傻冒 |
[43:17] | – Mrs.Foster. – Yes? | – Foster女士 – 什么? |
[43:20] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[43:22] | The thing is,Mrs.Foster… | 事情是这样的 Foster女士… |
[43:25] | when we studied the photographs we’ve discovered… | 我们看那些照片的时候 发现 |
[43:27] | – that the note has been damaged. – Damaged? | – 那钞票有点破损了 – 破损 |
[43:31] | Irretrievably,I’m afraid.Which is why we’ve decided to pay out. | 那是不可避免的了 所以我们觉得出价购买了这张钞票 |
[43:35] | I don’t understand.Perhaps I should telephone my son. | 什么意思?我想我该给我孩子打个电话 |
[43:39] | No,there’s no need for that. | 不用拉 |
[43:41] | All I’m here for is to give you a little bit of money. | 我来也是带钱给你 |
[43:43] | – What for? – For the damaged note. | – 为什么 – 为了那张钞票啊 |
[43:48] | I’m sorry,I’m afraid I still don’t quite understand. | 对不起 我还是没搞懂 |
[43:53] | Listen… | 听着 |
[43:54] | you remember,we came to do some photographs,on the note? | 你记得我们拍了些照片吧? |
[43:59] | Well,the note has been damaged,darling. | 我们发现那钞票有破损了 |
[44:02] | The company thought you might find this all confusing. | 我们公司觉得你也会糊涂的 |
[44:05] | 150,000 in cash. | 这是15万现金 |
[44:08] | It’s a sort of down payment to make you feel a little bit better. | 是作为赔偿的 |
[44:14] | I just need you to sign this. | 你要在这上面签字 |
[44:16] | – I need my spectacles. – No,it’s all right,it’s just one signature. | – 我要用私章吗? – 不用了 就签个名就好了 |
[44:21] | Right there. | 在这 |
[44:29] | Of course,I will have to take the note back with me. | 当然 我要把钞票带走喔 |
[44:34] | I have to call Peter. | 我得给Peter打个电话 |
[44:35] | I don’t understand when it comes to banks,money,and insurances. | 说到银行 钱啊 保险啊 我是一窍不通的 |
[44:41] | I really would like to talk to my son. | 我得跟我儿子说一声 |
[44:44] | I’m not quite sure that I understand what you mean. | 我对你说的也不是很懂 |
[44:48] | Well,you’ve already sold it to me,haven’t you? | 你已经卖给我了 |
[44:50] | Don’t you remember?All legal,money’s there. | 你不记得拉?全都合法的 钱在这 |
[44:57] | I’m not selling anything. | 我没卖什么啊 |
[44:59] | Blimey,you’re getting forgetful,aren’t you,sweetheart? | Blimey 你真健忘了 |
[45:02] | I’ll see myself out. | 我走了 不送 |
[45:05] | Please,I don’t think I want to do this. | 等一下 我不知道我要不要这样 |
[45:26] | Mr.Mgube’s expecting me. | Mgube在等我 |
[45:36] | Mr.Mgube. | Mgube先生 |
[45:37] | – You have it? – Yeah. | – 带来了? – 对 |
[45:41] | Do you have the money? | 你准备好钱了? |
[45:48] | 500,000,as agreed. | 说好的50万英镑 |
[45:54] | – And the extra 50,000? – Your colleague is no longer with you. | – 另外50万呢? – 你同事又没来 |
[46:00] | Which means I get his share. | 那我就连他那份也要了 |
[46:10] | The note. | 钞票呢 |
[46:55] | Pay the man. | 给他 |
[47:00] | It’s been a real pleasure doing business with you gents. | 跟你做生意真是愉快 |
[47:14] | – Something’s going on. – I reckon… | – 你们在干大买卖 – 我觉得 |
[47:18] | about now. | 应该就是现在了 |
[48:05] | – Can I help you? – I’m here to see Mrs.Foster. | – 我能帮你吗? – 我找Foster女士 |
[48:07] | – Who? – Mrs.Foster,she lives here. | – 谁? – Foster女士 她住这的 |
[48:10] | – No,she doesn’t. – So,who the hell are you? | – 不是啊 没这个人 – 那你是谁 |
[48:12] | I live here,this is my house. | 我住这里的 这是我的房子啊 |
[48:15] | – What? – We’ve just come back off holiday. | – 什么? – 我们刚放假回来 |
[48:29] | – How’d we do,Betty? – Or should we call you Mrs.Foster? | – 怎么样 Betty? – 还是该叫你Foster女士? |
[48:33] | 150,000. | 15万 |
[48:36] | – You’re joking. – No way. | – 不是吧 – 这么多 |
[48:38] | We only had him down for 20,000,25,000 tops. | 我们想最多就2万 2万5 |
[48:40] | Seems the little shit was holding out on you. | 看来这小家伙全付身家放进去了 |
[48:43] | Well,that’s what we thought he had stashed in the caravan,but…. | 我们也猜想他会有些钱的 |
[48:47] | Seems he came into a small windfall. | 他也没让我们失望 |
[48:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[48:59] | Yeah,it is. | 对了 |
[49:08] | Our favorite bank manager… | 我们的银行经理 |
[49:11] | must have bought his worthless caravan… | 买下了他的旅行车 |
[49:13] | and even more worthless land for…. | 和他那块地 |
[49:19] | 150,000 in cash. | 15万啊? |
[49:32] | Yes,I’m trying to find out who’s won the car parking franchise… | 我想问一下 停车场的土建工程谁中标了? |
[49:36] | for the new development on the Portway Estate? | 就是那个Portway Estate 公司的开发项目 |
[49:39] | What do you mean,”what development”? | 什么没有?那个开发项目啊 |
[49:43] | Let me talk to the Planning Officer. | 给我转去 规划局 |
[50:10] | Here’s the note. | 教你一招 |
[50:13] | The most important thing,all right,is to look a bit nervous… | 最重要的是要做的好像有点紧张似的 |
[50:16] | like we know we shouldn’t be there. | 就像我们知道我们不该去 |
[50:19] | He knows what we’re doing could cost us our jobs. | 他也知道我们这样做会丢了工作的 |
[50:22] | Let’s make him think he’s doing all the running. | 就让他这样想吧 |
[50:24] | – Right. – You ready? | – 好了 – 你准备好了? |
[50:28] | What’s wrong? | 有什么问题 |
[50:30] | – Oh,no.It’s gone. – What do you mean,it’s gone? | – 不是吧 不见了 – 什么意思 他不见了 |
[50:34] | Oh,yeah.All right.Sorry. | 好了好了 对不起 |
[50:58] | I can’t believe you started without me. | 我真不相信你们不等我就开始了 |
[51:04] | Yeah,can I hire a limousine? | 我能租一辆房车吗? |
[51:07] | In the name Mgube. | 我叫Mgube |
[51:09] | It’s traditional. | 真经典 |
[51:10] | Yes,it’s sort of Nigerian… | 是属于Nigerian的… |
[51:14] | you know,yeah. | 你知道的 |
[51:15] | Twelve white shirts,16 collar,and a dozen assorted ties. | 12件白衬衫 16条衣领 还有些领带 |
[51:20] | Perks. | 打扮 |
[51:26] | It’s white or white.What do you reckon? | 除了白的还是白的 觉得怎么样 |
[51:29] | – Well,I think…. – Yeah,I thought white myself. | – 我觉得 – 我也会选白的 |
[51:31] | – White? – Yeah. | – 白的? – 对啊 |
[51:35] | 500,000 as agreed. | 说好50万 |
[51:57] | Did you hear about Stacie’s little contribution? | 你知道Stacie是怎么做的吗? |
[51:59] | – Oh,yeah. – Brilliant,even if I do say so myself. | – 我知道 – 厉害 我自己也要赞一下自己 |
[52:09] | – Where do you want me,Mick? – Out front. | – 你要我站哪? – 前面吧 |
[52:14] | I wish I could see his face. | 看他来不来 |
[52:28] | – Can I help you,sir? – What’s going on? | – 有什么可以帮你? – 怎么回事? |
[52:31] | – It’s been closed down. – What for? | – 封了 – 为什么 |
[52:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[52:36] | CID just dragged a gang out of there.Con men I reckon. | CID找到了一个犯罪团伙 可能是骗子吧 |
[52:42] | – Do you have any business here,sir? – No. | – 你跟这有关系吗? – 没有 |
[52:46] | Move along,then. | 那 走吧 |
[53:07] | – Eddie,you look confused. – Well,wouldn’t you be? | – Eddie 你好像看糊涂了 – 对啊 你们怎么就没糊涂 |
[53:10] | Yeah,well,let me explain. | 让我解析一下 |
[53:11] | No!Don’t tell me,’cause I don’t even wanna know. | 不 别告诉我 我不想知道 |
[53:14] | Wonder where that little weasel’s sleeping tonight. | 真不知道你们是什么想的 |
[53:16] | Yeah,well,at least we let him keep his van. | 好了 我们至少没把他的车也骗走啊 |
[53:20] | Yeah,we did.We should have had that as well. | 对啊 我们不是不能做到喔 |
[53:24] | – He had it coming to him. – Giving honest con men a bad name. | – 他自己找来的 – 把我们骗子的名声都搞臭了 |
[53:28] | Where did you find the little creep? | 你怎么找到他的? |
[53:30] | Well,he found us,kind of. | 不是拉 应该算是他找我们的 |
[53:32] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[53:34] | I reckon he’s been fleecing little old ladies his whole life. | 我估计他以前就只会骗骗老人家罢了 |
[53:40] | – Good morning,darling.Mr.Rice? – That’s my husband. | – Rice先生在吗? – 那是我先生 |
[53:44] | Is he in?I’ve got a parcel for him. | 他在吗?有个包裹给他的 |
[53:46] | – He passed away. – Oh,I’m sorry. | – 他去世了 – 对不起 |
[53:49] | – I can take it. – It’s cash on delivery and it’s 75. | – 我能代领喔 – 货到付款 75英镑 |
[53:54] | But what is it? | 那是什么啊? |
[53:55] | I guess what I’m holding here was most likely the last thing… | 我想这是你先生生前 |
[53:58] | your husband ordered before he passed away. | 最后订的一件东西吧 |
[54:00] | – Listen,don’t you worry,I’ll take it back. – No,wait.I’ll get my purse. | – 好了 我拿回去好了 – 等一下 我去拿钱包 |
[54:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:42] | But then he made a very big mistake. | 但他选错了对象 |
[54:45] | He picked on the wrong little old lady. | 他居然搞到我奶奶头上了 |
[54:51] | Nan! | 奶奶 |
[54:53] | Hello,darling. | 唉 亲爱的 |
[54:55] | We got him.Yeah,we did. | 我们把他骗倒了 搞定了 |
[54:57] | I tell you what,he’s never gonna con you again and you’re our guest of honor. | 告诉你 他再也不敢去搞你了 你可是我们的荣誉嘉宾啊 |
[55:00] | – Oh,I don’t get out much. – Don’t you? | – 我没怎么出来玩 – 是吗? |
[55:02] | The taxi driver was very nice. | 那个司机人很好的 |
[55:04] | Was he now,you weren’t chatting him up,were you? | 是吧 你没跟他乱说什么吧? |
[55:06] | – Oh,Daniel! – I know what you old girls are like. | – Daniel! – 我就知道你爱那么干 |
[55:09] | All right,what do you fancy?A little glass of champagne? | 好的了 你要什么 来杯香槟吧 |
[55:12] | Champagne?Oh,I’ll be up all night. | 香槟?那我会整晚都很high的 |
[55:14] | You will be up all night… | 你会整晚都很high 不是因为香槟 |
[55:16] | ’cause you’re gonna be dancing with your favorite grandson. | 因为你会跟你最喜爱的孙子跳舞 |
[55:19] | Let’s have it,come on. | 来吧 我们来跳 |
[55:23] | Listen,Mickey,can I pay the money into the bank? | 听着 Mickey 你能帮我把钱存到银行吗? |
[55:27] | – All of it? – Yeah. | – 所有? – 对啊 |
[55:29] | I just want to watch Hopkins counting his money… | 我就想看那Hopkins |
[55:33] | into our account. | 把自己的钱存入我们的帐户 |
[55:35] | There is a very wicked streak in you,do you know that? | 你可能有点变态 你得注意点 |
[55:37] | Well,there’s nothing quite like getting even. | 我要这样做才心理平衡啊 |
[55:40] | Nothing at all. | 没事的 |
[55:46] | Thanks,Stacie. | 谢谢你Stacie. |
[55:49] | How about a little toast,then?Here’s to Granddad,Nan. | 来干一杯吧 敬爷爷一杯吧 奶奶 |
[55:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[56:07] | – Really,Eddie,you have been fantastic. – I’m not listening. | – 说真的 Eddie 你真厉害 – 我不要听 |
[56:10] | – Why? – ‘Cause you’ll take money off me. | – 为什么 – 因为你会骗我钱的 |
[56:12] | – How can you say that? – Because you do. | – 你怎么这样说 – 因为你的确会骗我的 |
[56:14] | Eddie Eddie. | |
[56:16] | All right,I’ll listen,but I’m not opening that till. | 好的 我听你说 但我这次是不会再开钱箱的了 |
[56:19] | Well,okay,yeah,fair enough.Hey,I’ve gotta show you this. | 好的 那很公平啊 我给你露一手 |
[56:24] | How long do you think it’ll take me to drink three large brandies? | 你猜我多久能喝完三大杯白兰地? |
[56:27] | Depends how thirsty you were. | 看你多渴罗 |
[56:30] | – Under a second. – No way. | – 不要一秒 – 不可能 |
[56:32] | Yeah,how much? | 那赌多少 |
[56:33] | No,I’ve told you,there’s no way I’m opening that till. | 不 我说了 我怎么也不会再开那钱箱的了 |
[56:36] | Okay,for fun,then. | 好的 就玩玩 |
[56:38] | – Fun? – Absolutely. | – 玩玩 – 是的 |
[56:39] | – No money? – No. | – 不赌钱? – 不赌 |
[56:42] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[56:45] | Set them up. | 斟酒吧 |
[56:57] | – Under a second? – Yep,under a second. | – 不用一秒? – 对 不用一秒 |
[57:04] | – I’ll do the timing. – Yeah,agreed. | – 我计时 – 好 没问题 |
[57:09] | – Say when. – Go. | – 你说开始就开始 – 开始 |
[57:13] | Stop!You lose! | 停 你输了 |
[57:17] | Yes! | 好咧 |
[57:29] | Will you stop doing that,please? | 你别再这样干拉 |
[57:31] | Yeah,pay for your drinks like everyone else. | 就是拉 跟人家一样付钱买单啊 |
[57:34] | To Eddie. | 祝Eddie. |
[57:36] | Cheers,Eddie,thank you! | 干杯Eddie 谢谢 |