时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | I’ve got it. | 到手了 |
[01:17] | So, Michael, how’s things? | Michael 近来怎样 |
[01:21] | Oh, you know, up and down. | 就那样 有好有坏 |
[01:28] | I heard you’d got a new partner. | 听说你找到了新搭档 |
[01:30] | Oh, yes, Frank, this is Emma. | 哦 忘了介绍了 Frank这是Emma |
[01:34] | Better looking than Three Socks. | 长得比三只脚漂亮多了 |
[01:37] | Mind you, I’m better looking than Three Socks! | 你们要知道 我也比三只脚好看啊 |
[01:40] | Well, I’ve heard a lot about you Frank. | 我听说了很多关于你的事 Frank |
[01:42] | ?? All the good stuff is true. | 说我好的那些都是真的 |
[01:45] | How do you feel about sitting on the fence? | 在他们两个男人中间举棋不定是什么感觉 |
[01:49] | Can we ?? get down to business, Frank? | 咱们只谈公事好吧 Frank? |
[01:52] | ?? OK, so you said you wanted a ruby. | 好吧 你说你要红宝石 |
[01:54] | Any particular size or shape? | 有特殊的大小和形状要求吗 |
[01:56] | It’s got to be pretty big, for a pendant. | 要大一点 做吊坠那种 |
[02:02] | What’s your pleasure? | 喜欢哪个呢 |
[02:07] | I think… | 我想… |
[02:10] | ..this one will do nicely. | 这颗很合适 |
[02:15] | Well, that’ll be 750 for cash. | 那就是750镑 现金 |
[02:19] | Or if you throw her in, I’ll make it five. | 或者把她给我 500拿走 |
[02:23] | There’s 750, now stick it in a decent box for me, Frank. | 这是750镑 帮我把它装在一个 高级点的盒子里 Frank |
[02:27] | Right. | 好 |
[02:27] | Oi! | 喂 |
[02:30] | Here, | 过来 |
[02:32] | put this in a box for Mr Briggs. | 把这个给Bricks先生装盒子里 |
[02:41] | You not gonna count it then, Frank? | 不数一下吗 Frank? |
[02:43] | I should spank you, young lady, for suggesting such a thing. | 美女 你这么说话我真应该打你屁屁了 |
[02:48] | Grifters are the only people that us swindlers can trust. | 我们这些骗子唯一相信的人就是骗子 |
[02:51] | They’ve got principles, right, Michael? | 他们是有原则的 对吧 Michael? |
[02:54] | Right, Frank. | 是的 Frank |
[02:57] | The box, Rio! | 找个盒子 Rio |
[02:59] | It ain’t rocket science! | 又不是让你造火箭 有那么难吗 |
[03:01] | His mother swears he’s mine. | 他妈妈硬说他是我亲生儿子 |
[03:08] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢了 Frank |
[03:09] | A pleasure doing business with you. | 和你做生意是件让人高兴的事 |
[03:12] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[03:13] | Take care, Frank. | 保重 Frank |
[03:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:19] | He’s a barrel of laughs. | 他很烦人 让我不悦 |
[03:21] | Frank’s harmless, really. | 其实 Frank他人不坏 |
[03:23] | Yeah? It wasn’t you he was leering over. | 是吗 他可没一直那么对你送秋波 |
[03:25] | You should take it as a compliment. | 你应该把那视为一种赞美 |
[03:27] | ?? Why do men think it’s an honour to be drooled over? | 为什么男人觉得 女人会认为有人垂涎她是种赞美 |
[03:30] | Tetchy today, aren’t we? | 今天有点气不顺吗 |
[03:32] | How would you like it if I drooled all over you? | 要是我过分的花痴你 你会怎么想 |
[03:37] | Forget I said that, OK? | 好了 算我没说 |
[04:06] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[04:07] | Yeah, he’s quite a character. | 他还真是个很有性格的人 |
[04:10] | – I think Emma was quite taken with him. – Oh. | – 我认为Emma很喜欢他呢 – 噢 |
[04:13] | Did he do his “sit on the fence” joke? | 他和你讲了那个”举棋不定”的笑话了吧 |
[04:15] | Yes, he did. | 讲了 |
[04:16] | Oh, you’ve gotta love him. ?? | 噢 那你一定喜欢上他了 对吧 |
[04:18] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[04:19] | OK, we’ll get the ruby set | 好了 咱们先把红宝石装好 |
[04:21] | and delivered to Helen Carter-Brown this afternoon. | 然后下午给Helen Carter Brown送去 |
[04:23] | She’ll have a banker’s draft for ?? 40,000, | 她会给咱们一张面值4万镑的银行汇票 |
[04:25] | we’ll get it express cleared and tidy everything up. | 咱们马上兑现 然后收拾干净走人 |
[04:28] | Sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[04:30] | Can I have a look? | 我可以看看吗 |
[04:31] | – Sure. – I’ll make the call. | – 当然 – 我来打电话 |
[04:33] | That’s funny… | 太有意思了 |
[04:38] | ..I thought rubies were red. | 我想红宝石不该是红色的吗 |
[05:36] | I’ll take it from here. | 交给我就行了 |
[05:44] | Now… | 现在 |
[05:45] | I’m only gonna ask you once. | 我只会问你们一遍 |
[05:49] | Where’s Mr Baxter’s diamond? | Baxter先生的钻石在哪里 |
[05:59] | It’s real. | 是真货 |
[06:01] | Shut up! | 别胡说 |
[06:05] | Are you serious? | 你认真的? |
[06:06] | How many carats? | 多少克拉啊 |
[06:07] | Lots. | 很多呢 |
[06:09] | It must be worth a fortune. | 这一定值很多钱吧 |
[06:12] | So what happened? | 怎么搞的啊 |
[06:14] | ?? Frank’s son isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, | 可能Frank的儿子有点笨手笨脚的 |
[06:18] | he’s given us the wrong box. | 一定是他拿错盒子给我们了 |
[06:19] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是啊 |
[06:20] | Might have known you lot would be behind that somehow. | 我就料到那事和你们有关 |
[06:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[06:27] | ?? Don’t give me all that. | 好了 别装蒜了 |
[06:29] | Don’t worry, I haven’t seen anything. | 别着急 我什么都没看见 |
[06:30] | I’m deaf, dumb and blind, same as always. | 和往常一样 我又聋又傻又瞎 |
[06:33] | ?? You will be in a minute. | 回答完我的问题再变傻也不迟 |
[06:33] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你刚才到底在说什么呢 |
[06:35] | You really don’t know? | 你们真的不知道吗 |
[06:44] | The Josephine Diamond… | 约瑟芬钻石 |
[06:46] | ?? Part of a large corporate collection, | 一家大企业的收藏品之一 |
[06:48] | stolen from the diamond merchant commissioned to clean it. | 在委托清洁的时候被偷了 |
[06:52] | Yeah, that is the same one. | 是啊 就是它 |
[06:56] | Can we keep it? | 我们可以留下它吗 |
[06:58] | No, we can’t. | 不可以 |
[06:59] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[07:00] | Bad luck. | 会招来坏运气 |
[07:01] | It’s the grifter’s code. | 这是骗子守则规定的 |
[07:02] | ?? We were seeing Frank on business. | 因为我们和Frank做买卖 |
[07:04] | It’d be like stealing from a partner. | 这就好像从合伙人手里偷东西 |
[07:06] | And that’s a no-no? | 那是禁忌吗 |
[07:07] | The biggest. | 最忌讳的 |
[07:09] | Ever since the Gilletti brothers. | 从Gilletti兄弟那件事开始 |
[07:14] | They worked the wire in New York in the 1920s. | 从20年代起他俩就在纽约努力工作 |
[07:19] | Had the best of it, too. | 同时也大获成功 |
[07:23] | until Sam ran up a gambling bet | 直到一天Sam从Vito Genovese的赌场那里 (Vito Genovese 黑手党成员) |
[07:24] | in one of Vito Genovese’s gambling dens. | 赢了很多 |
[07:30] | Legend has it that after their last big score, | 传闻在赚完这最后一大笔之后 |
[07:32] | Sam decided to cut and run, | Sam决定卷款潜逃 |
[07:34] | cleaning his brother out in the process. | 他的兄弟对此一无所知 |
[07:37] | So, he stole all their money | 他偷走了所有的钱 |
[07:41] | and headed for the street. | 冲到街上 |
[07:43] | When… | 结果… |
[07:55] | So what do we do? | 我们怎么办呢 |
[07:57] | We have no choice. | 我们没有选择 |
[07:59] | We give it back. | 必须还回去 |
[08:20] | OK, so let’s say he stole the Josephine necklace to order. | 这么说有人让他偷了约瑟芬项链 |
[08:23] | And whoever ordered it came to collect. | 后来人家来取货 |
[08:24] | Only it wasn’t there. | 发现东西不在了 |
[08:26] | Which ?? they weren’t pleased about. | 这也就是为什么他们被揍得那么惨 |
[08:29] | So they think Frank has double crossed them. | 他们认为Frank把他们欺骗了 |
[08:30] | And beats them to a pulp to find out where it is. | 而后给他打得不成人形 要求说出项链的下落 |
[08:32] | But Frank, being a stand-up guy, didn’t tell him. | 而Frank是个顶天立地的汉子 并没有告诉他们 |
[08:35] | Why are you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[08:36] | Of what? | 怎么 |
[08:38] | Frank didn’t strike me as a bloke burdened by principles. | Frank给我留下的印象可不是那么有原则 |
[08:41] | Appearances can be deceptive. | 人不可貌相 海水不可斗量 |
[08:43] | ?? How can you be certain he hasn’t given us up? | 你们怎么这么肯定他没有把我们供出来呢 |
[08:45] | That’s a lot of trust to put in a fence, isn’t it? | 你们这么相信他 是不是有些太武断了 |
[08:46] | – Because… – ?? She’s got a point, Mickey. | – 那是因为… – 她说的有她的道理 Mickey |
[08:49] | There’s a lot riding on this. | 事情没那么简单 有很多陷阱 |
[08:51] | Frank is not a grass. | Frank很有骨气 不会轻易动摇 |
[08:52] | ?? The guy’s been beaten to a pulp. | 他都给打成那个样子了 |
[08:54] | That has a habit of making people talk. ?? | 那种情况下人很容易就招了 |
[08:56] | Plus he knows us. | 而他认识我们 |
[08:57] | – He could tell someone where to find us. – No! No, no! | – 他可以告诉那些人去哪里找咱们 – 不不不 |
[08:58] | I know Frank and he wouldn’t put us in any danger. | 我了解Frank 他不会使我们受危险的 |
[09:01] | Look, if Frank has given us up, | 这么说吧 如果Frank把咱们招了 |
[09:03] | they’ll be waiting for us at the penthouse. | 那他们现在就应该在酒店套房等我们了 |
[09:11] | No-one’s been here. | 没人来过 |
[09:12] | Nothing outside. Looks like we’re in the clear. | 外面也没有 看来我们是安全的 |
[09:14] | I just spoke to the hospital. | 我刚给医院打电话了 |
[09:15] | Neither Frank or his son are a fit state to talk. | Frank和他儿子现在都不能说话 |
[09:18] | So if we can’t talk to Frank, | 所以如果我们不能和Frank交谈 |
[09:19] | ?? we’ve no way of finding out who he stole the necklace for. | 我们就不知道 到底是谁让他去偷项链的 |
[09:21] | So what do we do now? | 现在我们怎么做 |
[09:23] | We just sit and wait around for | 我们就坐以待毙 |
[09:24] | whoever put Frank in hospital comes and finds us? | 等着那些把Frank打进医院的人找到我们吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:27] | And when they do, they’ll think WE nicked it. | 然后他们会认为是我们把项链偷了 |
[09:29] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[09:30] | Or we could find THEM first. | 或者我们可以先找到他们 |
[09:33] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:34] | We’ll teach them what it’s like to catch a tiger by the tail. | 我们教教他们什么叫把握时机做果断决定 |
[09:37] | So what’s first? | 第一步怎么做 |
[09:38] | Well, diamonds are a specialist field | 钻石圈是很特殊的领域 |
[09:41] | and I know a man who knows everyone in it. | 我认识一个人 他认识圈里的所有人 |
[09:43] | We’ll start there. | 从那里开始 |
[10:00] | Wow! | 喔 |
[10:01] | So it’s what we think it is? | 这么说 它就是那个 |
[10:03] | Josephine de Beauharnais. | |
[10:05] | Erstwhile lover to one Napoleon Bonaparte. | |
[10:08] | ?? Bit of a goer, as legend has it. | 传闻说是个骚货 人尽可夫 |
[10:13] | Napoleon had this made specially in Vienna | 拿破仑在维也纳定做了它 |
[10:15] | to celebrate their 10th anniversary. | 用来庆祝他和约瑟芬的10周年结婚纪念 |
[10:17] | Her will said she wanted to be buried in it, | 约瑟芬的遗嘱说她希望与这项链一起陪葬 |
[10:20] | but the family fell out and it’s been in a corporate collection ever since. | 但是她的家族逐渐衰落 此后项链成了企业收藏品 |
[10:25] | Until it was stolen by Frank Rice. | 直到它被Frank Rice偷走 |
[10:28] | Shame about Frank. | 可怜的Frank |
[10:29] | Yes, he took a big hit for us. | 是的 他替我们受了罪 |
[10:31] | We’ll find a way to pay him back. | 我们会报答他的 |
[10:33] | In full. | 好好的报答 |
[10:34] | How much is this thing actually worth? | 这东西到底值多少钱 |
[10:37] | Tricky things, love diamonds. | 这种爱情钻石 很难说 |
[10:39] | Love diamonds? | 爱情钻石? |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:41] | See, it’s a big gem. | 这么一大颗钻石 |
[10:44] | It’s gotta be worth 200 grand. | 本身也值20万镑了 |
[10:46] | But you add the story, the romance, the history… | 但你要加上背后的故事 浪漫 历史 |
[10:50] | To a certain kind of collector, it’s priceless. | 对于某些收藏家来说 这是无价之宝 |
[10:53] | What kind of collector? | 哪种收藏家 |
[10:55] | I don’t think your mate Rice bought it on Ebay. | 我不认为你们的朋友是从易趣上买来的 |
[10:57] | He nicked it for someone. | 他是为某人偷的 |
[10:58] | To order. | 有人订的 |
[10:59] | ?? That was our guess. | 这也正是我们的猜测 |
[11:01] | But who? | 可会是谁呢 |
[11:05] | Look… | 是这样的 |
[11:07] | what I’m saying usually stays in the Garden. | 我要说的话只限于圈子里 |
[11:12] | I get caught telling tales and I’ll lose my reputation. | 被发现揭人隐私的话 我的名声就完了 |
[11:16] | And it might not stop there. | 而且很可能还不仅如此 |
[11:17] | Who are you afraid of? | 你在怕什么人 |
[11:21] | Some of these collectors, they’re not very nice people. | 一些收藏家们 他们不是什么好人 |
[11:25] | They’re rich and they’re dodgy. | 他们有钱而且狡猾 |
[11:28] | Very competitive. | 不达目的誓不罢休 |
[11:30] | And pretty ruthless. | 而且相当无情 |
[11:33] | Joe, all I need is a name. | Joe 我只需要一个名字 |
[11:39] | For love diamonds, you’re talking Baxter or Haupman. | 爱情钻石的收藏家 主要是两个人Baxter或Haupman |
[11:43] | They’re like Arsenal and Spurs. | 他俩就好像阿森纳和托特纳姆热刺队 (英超两大冤家球队) |
[11:45] | Only less friendly. | 较之更不友好而已 |
[11:47] | My vote would be Toby Baxter. | 我认为是Toby Baxter |
[11:49] | He’s heard Josephine’s surfaced and got Rice to nick it for him. | 他听说约瑟芬项链现身了 就找了Rice偷了它 |
[11:52] | Haupman’s Belgian, lives in Antwerp. I’d have heard if he was in town. | Haupman是比利时人 住安特卫普 如果他来了我应该会听说到 |
[11:57] | I heard that Baxter had an exact replica | 我听说Baxter的藏品中有一枚 |
[12:00] | of Josephine’s diamond made for his collection. | 约瑟芬项链的赝品 |
[12:03] | The guy’s a control freak. | 那家伙是个控制狂 |
[12:05] | It must drive him nuts, | 那项链已经快让他发疯了 |
[12:08] | that it’s a real diamond but it’s not the Josephine. | 那赝品也是一枚真钻石 但不是约瑟芬那枚 那个高仿让他的收藏不完整也不可信 |
[12:12] | It makes his collection incomplete, not authentic. | |
[12:14] | Do you know where we can find this Baxter? | 你知道我们去哪可以找到这Baxter吗 |
[12:17] | If you’ve got Josephine’s diamond, you won’t have to. | 如果你们手上有约瑟芬项链的话 不用着急了 |
[12:20] | He’ll find you. | 他会找到你们的 |
[12:23] | He’ll employ a tracer. | 他会雇一个追踪者 |
[12:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:26] | ?? Like a private detective. | 类似私家侦探那种 |
[12:28] | My guess would be Pinky Byrne. | 我猜是Pinky Byrne |
[12:33] | Pinky? | |
[12:35] | He doesn’t sound too scary. | 听起来不那么吓人啊 (Pinky字面意思是粉红色的) |
[12:36] | You ever seen The Terminator? | 看没看过魔鬼终结者 |
[12:39] | Well, Pinky makes The Terminator look like a quitter. | 他和施瓦辛格比起来 后者简直是个懦夫 |
[12:42] | He’ll just keep coming until he’s got what he wants. | 他会一直咬着你不放 直到得到他想要的东西 |
[12:48] | Just because you asked – | 只看在你的面子上 |
[12:50] | Baxter’s address. | Baxter的地址 |
[12:51] | Thanks, Joel. | 多谢了Joe |
[12:52] | Appreciate it. | 很感谢 |
[12:53] | ?? No problem. | 没什么 |
[12:55] | But if you do want my advice, | 但是如果你想要我的建议 |
[12:58] | I wouldn’t get between Baxter and something he wants. | 我决不会阻止Baxter得到他想要的东西 |
[13:04] | – Thank you. – All right. | – 谢了 – 没事 |
[13:10] | Look, someone has to say this… | 好吧 这话总得有人来说… |
[13:13] | If this guy is so dangerous, | 如果这个家伙那么危险 |
[13:14] | why don’t we just post him the necklace and walk away? | 我们为什么不把项链给他寄过去呢 我们就没事了 |
[13:17] | Sean’s got a point. | Sean说的有道理 |
[13:18] | ?? Worth considering. | 值得考虑一下 |
[13:19] | ?? He doesn’t know who we are yet. | 他现在还不知道我们是谁 |
[13:21] | We could keep it that way. | 我们可以这样的 |
[13:25] | No. | 不 |
[13:27] | Baxter does not get to win this, not after what he did to Frank. | 他那么对待Frank 我们不能就这样拱手让给Baxter |
[13:31] | ?? We can’t ignore that. | 我们不能忘了这事 |
[13:32] | Yeah, yeah, it’s good enough for me. | 对 对 这理由对我来说够了 |
[13:34] | If you two want out of this one, no-one will think any the worse of you. | 要是你俩想退出这次 我们完全不会介意的 |
[13:38] | Are you really prepared to take on Baxter for Frank Rice? | 你真的准备好为Frank Rice去挑战Baxter了吗 |
[13:43] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[13:44] | Yes, we do. | 是的 准备好了 |
[13:45] | The grifter’s code. | 骗子守则 |
[13:47] | Then we’re in. | 那我们加入 |
[13:49] | Aren’t we? | 没问题吧 |
[13:51] | ?? I guess we are. | 嗯 我们加入 |
[13:54] | So what’s our play? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[13:56] | ?? We need to find out exactly who we’re dealing with. | 我们得知道这次的对手是怎样的人 |
[13:59] | Ash, find out everything you can, let’s see where his weak spot is. | Ash查查他 看有什么弱点 |
[14:02] | Albert, use your contacts to find out about this Pinky Byrne. | Albert用你的人脉查查这个Pinky Byrne |
[14:06] | Emma, you and Sean go to Baxter’s house, | Emma和Sean去Baxter的宅邸 |
[14:09] | I want to know who goes in and who comes out. | 我要知道有什么人在进出 |
[14:11] | ?? In the meantime, | 同时 |
[14:12] | I’ll try and think of a plan. | 我会想出一个方案 |
[14:14] | Preferably one that doesn’t end up with us being killed. | 最好这方案不会让我们被干掉 |
[14:18] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽全力 |
[14:50] | The Hatton Garden diamond trade is secretive, Albert. | 在Hatton Garden珠宝交易区进行的 钻石交易都是秘密的 Albert |
[14:54] | It’s got its traditions and its enemies. | 那里有它的传统和敌人 |
[14:57] | Diamonds tend to bring out the best and the worst in people. | 钻石会揭示出人性中最美好和最丑陋的东西 |
[15:01] | So we keep ourselves to ourselves. | 所以我们互相保密 |
[15:04] | And within the Garden, reputation means a lot. | 在我们这圈子 名声至关重要 |
[15:08] | If you’re robbed, you don’t report it to the Old Bill. | 如果谁被偷了 没人会去警局报案 |
[15:12] | Our insurance premiums go up. It’s not worth it. | 因为要是报警 保费就会随之升高 那是不值得的 |
[15:15] | So you just take the punch and move on. | 所以你只能忍气吞声 继续下去 |
[15:19] | Someone like Baxter knows we won’t involve the police. | Baxter这种人是知道我们不会报警 |
[15:23] | ?? That’s how he gets away with it. | 这就是他屡屡逃脱惩罚的原因 |
[15:26] | How well do you know Pinky Byrne? | 你对Pinky Byrne了解多少 |
[15:28] | Used to quite well. | 原来很熟 |
[15:31] | He started in the Garden as a runner, pimply little kid. | 最开始他在我们这送送货 一个小毛孩子 |
[15:34] | ?? But he had a nasty streak. | 但是这小子一肚子坏水 |
[15:37] | Soon worked out he could make more money working as a tracer on the outside, | 很快他就发现他在外面当个追踪者能挣更多钱 |
[15:41] | using his knowledge of us on the inside. | 靠着他对我们这行的了解 |
[15:44] | ?? | 吃里扒外的家伙 |
[15:46] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[15:50] | Byrne’s a killer, Albert. | Byrne是个杀手 Albert |
[15:53] | No conscience. | 没良心的 |
[15:55] | That’s why he’s good – he won’t stop at anything. | 这也正是为什么他很厉害 他不达到目的从不罢休 |
[15:57] | If he was looking for something and you knew where it was… | 如果他在找什么东西 而你知道在哪 |
[16:02] | That’s not a good place to be. | 那可要倒霉了 |
[16:20] | Pinky Byrne? | Pinky Byrne吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah, heard he was in town. | 是啊 听说他在城里 |
[16:25] | He always stops off at a knocking shop on the Seven Sisters Road, | 他总去七姐妹街的一家妓院 |
[16:27] | gives the benefit to a Polish bird called Eva. | 是一个名叫Eva的波兰鸡的常客 |
[16:31] | Do you know where he’s staying? | 你知道他现在住哪吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | – Would you care to share it with me? – No. | – 能告诉我吗 – 不行 |
[16:40] | Mmmm. Any reason? | 为什么 |
[16:42] | Two. | 两个理由 |
[16:44] | First, the last bloke who grassed him up, | 第一 上次告密的家伙 |
[16:46] | Pinky took to a Halal butchers, cut off his wedding tackle and made him eat it. | Pinky把他带到清真屠宰场 把他鸡巴切了下来然后让他吃下去 |
[16:51] | I’m partial to me grub as you know, Mr Stroller, | 我非常喜欢以此赚钱 可是Stroller先生 |
[16:53] | but ?? you’ve got to draw the line somewhere. | 你知道我还是得划清界限的 |
[16:56] | Quite so. | 有道理 |
[16:57] | And the second? | 第二呢 |
[16:59] | Me nan was taken advantage of by a GI in the Blitz. | 我奶奶在战争中让美国大兵糟蹋了 |
[17:02] | Took her up the back alley. | 给她带进了小巷 |
[17:04] | My mum told me never to trust a Yank. | 妈妈告诉我永远不要相信美国佬 |
[17:07] | Worth 100. | 100镑怎样 |
[17:12] | So, much as I’d like to help you, | 虽说我很想帮你 |
[17:15] | what with you being an elder statesman an’ all… | 而你呢又是这行里的元老 |
[17:18] | Bearing in mind those two very powerful objections, | 算上刚才的两大理由 |
[17:21] | there is nothing this side of 200 quid | 200镑以下我是不会 |
[17:22] | that could convince me to tell you where his hotel is. | 告诉你他下榻哪家酒店的 |
[17:26] | Make it 150 and I’ll pick up the lunch tab. | 150吧 我帮你结账 |
[17:31] | I want pudding. | 我要布丁 |
[17:33] | Naturally. | 没问题 |
[17:39] | The Strand Hotel. | 斯特兰德大酒店 |
[17:40] | Third floor, superior double. | 四楼 高级双人间 |
[17:47] | OK. Emma? | 好了 Emma先说 |
[17:49] | Baxter’s house is a large detached property in Hampstead. | Baxter的宅邸是位于Hampstead的一间独栋建筑 |
[17:51] | Electric gates, three alarm boxes at the front. He had one visitor. | 电动大门 正面三个警报箱 只有一名访客 |
[17:55] | He was in there about an hour. | 进去了大概一小时 |
[17:59] | Pinky Byrne? | |
[18:00] | ?? Must be. | 肯定是 |
[18:01] | Albert? | |
[18:03] | ?? Byrne is staying at the Strand Hotel. | 是的 Byrne现在住在斯特兰德酒店 |
[18:07] | Baxter called him this morning when he found out that Frank lost the diamond. | 得知Frank丢了钻石之后 Baxter今天一早叫他过去 |
[18:11] | ?? Byrne has his orders to get it back. | Byrne接到命令找回钻石 |
[18:14] | OK. | 好的 |
[18:16] | What do we have on Baxter? | Baxter的信息我们知道多少 |
[18:18] | No job, no friends, no relationships. | 没工作 没朋友 没女人 |
[18:20] | The bloke’s a freak of nature. | 那家伙天性是个怪人 |
[18:22] | How so? | 为什么这么说 |
[18:23] | He’s a chess grandmaster, buries himself in puzzles | 他是国际象棋大师 终日与难题为伍 |
[18:26] | and has got an IQ of 220. | 智商220 |
[18:29] | A tough man to con, I would imagine. | 看起来是个非常难骗的人啊 |
[18:30] | Maybe that explains the love diamonds – | 这说明了他为什么痴迷爱情钻石 |
[18:32] | a fascination with love and romance, the grand gesture. | 集合了爱情 浪漫和高姿态的魅力 |
[18:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:38] | Because love’s irrational, isn’t it? | 因为爱情是不理性的 不是嘛 |
[18:40] | It’s a puzzle that can’t be solved. | 就好像是一道无解的难题 |
[18:42] | Very good. | 说得好 |
[18:45] | Background? | 背景呢 |
[18:47] | OK. Toby Baxter. | 好的 Toby Baxter |
[18:53] | Only son of self-made ball-bearings magnate Reginald Baxter. | 白手起家的轴承业大亨Reginald Baxter的独子 |
[18:56] | Got a first in philosophy at Oxford. | 牛津大学一等哲学学士学位 |
[19:01] | After his parents died, he inherited the family business. | 父母去世之后 他继承了家族企业 |
[19:04] | Sold it almost immediately for a reported 100 million. | 几乎是随即就卖掉了 据报卖了1亿镑 |
[19:08] | After that he retired, aged 27. | 之后他就退休了 那年他27岁 |
[19:11] | Hasn’t done a day’s work since. | 还一天都没有工作过 |
[19:13] | ?? All right for some. | 有些人就是这样 |
[19:16] | He’s a total loner, | 他是个孤独的人 |
[19:18] | obsessed with one thing – | 痴迷一样东西 |
[19:21] | love diamonds. | 爱情钻石 |
[19:22] | And he keeps his collection in a high tech vault under his house. | 他把收集到的藏品藏在他府下的高科技金库里 |
[19:26] | And he never goes out. | 他从不出门 |
[19:28] | He’s like that mad bloke, Howard Hughes. | 他就像那傻子Howard Hughes一样 (美国亿万富翁 曾创造飞行速度记录 晚年隐居世外) |
[19:30] | ?? Everything comes to him – | 一切应有尽有 |
[19:32] | food, books, antiques. | 食物 书籍 古董 |
[19:34] | ?? How can you grift someone who doesn’t leave the house? | 你怎么能骗一个足不出户的家伙呢 |
[19:37] | With great difficulty. | 那是相当难 |
[19:46] | If he won’t come to us, we’ll go to him. | 如果他不来找我们 我们就去找他 |
[19:47] | Ash, how do we get into the vault? | Ash 怎么进金库 |
[19:50] | ?? Thought this might come up, so I checked it out. | 我料到你会问了 所以查了查 |
[20:04] | Pirates, sir? | 海盗吗 先生? |
[20:05] | Pirates, yes. | 是的 海盗 |
[20:06] | All over the south Caribbean this time of year. | 每年这个时候肆虐南加勒比海 |
[20:09] | Friend of mine got cleaned out off Mustique. | 我的一个朋友在马斯蒂克岛附近就被抢了 |
[20:12] | And I’m not talking Long John Silver – | 他们现在可不是 金银岛中独脚海盗时代的装备了 |
[20:13] | No, ?? | 可不是那个样子了 |
[20:14] | it’s all Kalashnikovs and speedboats these days. | 全都是卡拉什尼科夫冲锋枪加上高速快艇 |
[20:18] | So will this do the job? | 这玩意够安全吗 |
[20:20] | Well, it’s tri-ply titanium, | 这是三层钛结构 |
[20:22] | twin bolt Swiss gear lock on a pre-arranged time release. | 双层门闸 瑞士齿轮 配上事前装好的延时释放器 |
[20:25] | It’s a bunker. | 就像个堡垒 |
[20:26] | Two feet thick of reinforced concrete. | 两英尺厚的钢筋混凝土 |
[20:28] | The only way through it | 进入它的唯一途径 |
[20:29] | is a sprung titanium door operated by fingerprint recognition. | 就是装有指纹识别系统的钛合金大门 |
[20:35] | And if that wasn’t enough, there are two back-ups. | 要是还嫌不够安全的话 还有两个后备措施 |
[20:37] | The first is a four-digit code which changes every 30 minutes. | 第一个是每三十分钟一变的四位密码 |
[20:41] | Each sequence is radioed out from the manufacturers in Zurich. | 每次密码都由苏黎世的制造商经无线电发过来 |
[20:44] | And if you can’t hack that, | 如果你破解不了它 |
[20:46] | there’s a voice recognition system linked to the main alarm | 还有声音控制系统 直接连着主警报器 |
[20:49] | and it can tell the difference between human vocal chords and a recorded voice. | 它还能识别人声和录音 |
[20:52] | There’s no way you can trick it. | 我们不可能骗过它 |
[20:55] | It’s built to withstand every modern security scenario | 它在建造之初就想到了一切现代安全措施 |
[20:58] | so I imagine it’ll keep out…pirates. | 那么我想它应该可以挡得住…海盗们 |
[21:01] | Splendid. | 太棒了 |
[21:02] | And it’ll fit into the Lady Margaret? | 能放在玛格丽特号里面吗 |
[21:10] | Of course, sir. | 当然可以 先生 |
[21:19] | Baxter’s vault is a long way from being a bog standard safe room. | Baxter的金库并不像传统的金库 |
[21:24] | It’s more like his own private museum. | 更像是他的私人博物馆 |
[21:44] | Whatever he’s got in there, he’s hanging onto. | 他把自己的收藏都放在那里 |
[21:47] | There’re only two vaults like it in the country. | 全国只有两个这样的金库 |
[21:51] | The other one’s under 10 Downing Street. | 而另一个在唐宁街10号(英国首相官邸) |
[21:54] | ?? Breaking into the vault isn’t an option? | 这么说潜入金库是不可能的了 |
[21:56] | ?? It is, but it would take us weeks to find a way in. | 不是不可能 但至少要花咱们几周时间准备 |
[21:59] | Chances are they’ll have found us by then. | 很可能在那之前他就找到我们了 |
[22:01] | So that’s a no. | 所以说 不行 |
[22:02] | So what is our line, Michael? | 我们怎么做呢 Michael |
[22:05] | ?? We still have what the man wants | 我们手里仍然有他要的东西 |
[22:08] | and that gives us an advantage. | 这给咱们带来了优势 |
[22:18] | So Frank Rice is saying someone stole the diamond from him. | Frank Rice说别人从他手里把钻石偷走了 |
[22:22] | How do we know he’s not lying? | 怎么知道他没有说谎呢 |
[22:24] | I beat his boy first. | 我先打的他儿子 |
[22:26] | If he’d known where it was, he’d have told me. | 他要真知道项链在哪 早就招了 |
[22:33] | I want that necklace. | 我想要那项链 |
[22:36] | I’ll find it. | 我会找到的 |
[22:42] | If you had the necklace, | 如果你得到那项链 |
[22:44] | what would you do next? | 下一步你会怎么做呢 |
[22:46] | ?? Try and sell it. | 试着转卖 |
[22:48] | Yes, but to whom? | 没错 卖给谁呢 |
[22:51] | Love diamonds… | 爱情钻石的话 |
[22:53] | ?? | 是个很小众的市场 |
[22:58] | You’d ask someone’s advice. | 你得听取别人的建议 |
[23:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:10] | Mickey, it’s Joel. | Mickey 我是Joe |
[23:12] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:18] | Mr Stone, I understand you’ve got something that belongs to my client. | Stone先生 我知道你那有件属于我雇主的东西 |
[23:22] | Belongs? | 属于吗 |
[23:24] | Interesting word. | 有意思的用词啊 |
[23:24] | I thought Baxter made Frank Rice steal it. | 我认为是Baxter逼Frank Rice偷的 |
[23:27] | Let’s not quibble, Mr Stone. | 咱们废话少说吧 Stone先生 |
[23:29] | Now, I can come and collect it if that’s convenient. | 如果现在方便的话 我现在就过去取 |
[23:33] | And if it isn’t? | 如果不呢 |
[23:34] | Don’t be a smartarse, son, | 小子 别和我这装蒜 |
[23:37] | we both know the answer to that. | 我们都知道下场是什么 |
[23:41] | Sorry, you’re out of luck. Go screw yourself. | 真抱歉 你运气不好 给我滚远点 |
[23:46] | OK, so that was a little unexpected. | 好吧…这有一点出乎意料啊 |
[23:48] | So you thought you’d miss out on the niceties of negotiation then? | 难道你觉得奔可以和他温言细语的谈谈吗 |
[23:52] | We forgot how smart Baxter is. | 我们忘记Baxter有多聪明了 |
[23:55] | He found Joel because he knew what we would do next. | 他找到了Joe 因为他想到了我们下一步会怎么做 |
[23:57] | To him, we’re predictable. | 对他来说 我们是可预测的 |
[23:58] | Isn’t it also predictable that just dropped Joel right in it? | 那是不是刚刚就是故意给Joel下了陷阱 |
[24:01] | Byrne’s a bounty hunter. I just riled him with a bigger prize. | Byrne就好像是个赏金猎人 我刚才故意激怒他 让他发大的赏金 |
[24:04] | Prize? | 赏金? |
[24:05] | You mean us? | 你是指我们吗 |
[24:06] | It was the best way to draw him off Joel. | 这是让他不折磨Joel的最好办法 |
[24:22] | So now he’s coming after us. | 现在他冲着咱们来了 |
[24:24] | We have to be smarter. | 咱们得更聪明点 |
[24:26] | There is no way Baxter’s going to humiliate himself | Baxter不可能买回他认为已经属于自己的东西 |
[24:29] | by paying for something that he thinks is already his. | 那对于他来说是个天大的侮辱 |
[24:32] | So… | 所以呢 |
[24:35] | So we make him a puzzle. | 咱们给他设个谜题 |
[24:38] | Yes. Come on, it’s what we’re best at. | 对 开动脑筋把 这正是咱们擅长的 |
[24:41] | True. We convince him that we haven’t got it. | 对了 我们要让他相信项链不在我们这里 |
[24:43] | In the meantime, we sell it to someone else. | 与此同时 我们把项链卖给别人 |
[24:46] | ?? Convincing him we haven’t got it won’t be easy. | 但让他相信这一点可不太容易 |
[24:48] | That depends whether the story we tell him is good enough. | 那要看咱们编的故事够不够好 |
[24:50] | ?? If he’s half as smart as everyone says he is… | 如果他有别人说的一半那么聪明的话… |
[24:53] | Then we make sure that whatever we say checks out. | 那么我们就保证我们说的每件事都能被证实 |
[24:58] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say he was getting excited. | 要是我头脑简单的话 我会觉得他现在很兴奋 |
[25:00] | Yeah, you don’t and he is. | 是的 你头脑简单而他很兴奋 |
[25:02] | ?? He just doesn’t like to be beaten. | 他不喜欢被人打败 |
[25:04] | So now it’s a battle of egos. | 好吧 现在变成一场自负的较量了 |
[25:06] | – You know what’s really worrying? – What? | – 你知道什么是最让人揪心的吗 – 什么 |
[25:08] | I always beat him at chess. | 我下棋总是赢他 |
[25:09] | I heard that. | 我能听见的 |
[25:10] | Just telling it how it is. | 我只是说说事实 |
[25:11] | – We draw three games out of five. – And I win the other two. | – 我们五局里面的三局都平了 – 而另外两局我赢了 |
[25:14] | Gentlemen! The time is at hand. | 先生们 时间紧迫 |
[25:19] | We’ll have to come up with something pretty convincing | 我们得编出一个相当有说服力的故事 |
[25:20] | to make Baxter believe that we don’t have the diamond. | 让Baxter相信咱们没有钻石 |
[25:23] | Yeah, but to keep him off our backs for good, | 而且要能永久的摆脱他 |
[25:26] | we need to make him think there’s no point in looking for it any more. | 我们还要让他相信 以后再也没有找那钻石的必要 |
[25:35] | OK, we don’t have much time. | 好吧 咱们没有多少时间 |
[25:38] | We’re need to get our facts right. | 我们要把一切都准备妥当 |
[25:40] | Ash, get on the internet. | Ash上一下网 |
[25:41] | I need five e-tickets to Monaco, flying this evening first class. | 我要五张今晚飞往摩纳哥的头等舱机票 |
[25:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:46] | Sean, Radisson Hotel… | Sean 去丽笙大酒店 |
[25:48] | – City Airport? – ?? There’s a nearer one in Covent Garden. | – 机场的那家吗 – 不是 考文特花园那一家 |
[25:51] | Get me a key card and toiletries from the room. | 给我房卡和屋里的洗漱用品 |
[25:54] | Emma…pack an overnight bag. | Emma 装个包 装上过夜的衣服 |
[25:58] | Where am I going? | 我去哪 |
[26:00] | Into the lion’s den. | 深入虎穴 |
[26:05] | You want me to go inside with Baxter? | 你要我去和Baxter一起? |
[26:09] | Are you OK with that? | 你可以吗 |
[26:14] | I’m going to have to think about that. | 我可得考虑考虑 |
[26:29] | You don’t think much of Frank Rice, do you? | 你不怎么在乎Frank Rice 是吧 |
[26:32] | Well, I’d be lying if I said I did. | 是的 要是我说是也是撒谎 |
[26:34] | He got us into this mess. | 是他给我们带来这些麻烦 |
[26:36] | Why did you even consider doing this? | 你为什么当初打算做这件事 |
[26:39] | I mean, don’t go up against Baxter just because Mickey asked you to. | 我的意思是 你不必因为Mickey要你去你就去找Baxter |
[26:43] | Believe me. That won’t work. | 相信我 那样是不行的 |
[26:48] | If you go up against a big mark, | 如果你要骗一个大目标 |
[26:51] | you gotta have a feeling right here. | 你的心里一定要有感觉 |
[26:56] | ?? When we first met, | 当我第一次见到你 |
[26:58] | I thought two things. | 我想了两件事 |
[27:00] | First, that you were the most naturally talented young grifter | 第一 你是我所见过的最有才华的 |
[27:04] | I ever came across. | 年轻骗子 |
[27:06] | And second, | 第二 |
[27:08] | you did it on your own, without the family. | 你靠自己做到这些 没有家人 |
[27:11] | But I had Sean. | 我有Sean |
[27:14] | ?? That’s not the family I was talking about. | 我说的不是那种家庭 |
[27:18] | Frank was forced to steal that diamond | Frank被逼去偷那钻石 |
[27:20] | because Baxter threatened his son. | 因为Baxter威胁了他的儿子 |
[27:24] | I had no idea. | 这我不知道 |
[27:26] | Baxter doesn’t play by the rules. | Baxter不按规矩办事 |
[27:29] | They grabbed Frank’s boy off the street, tied him to a chair, | 他们在大街上绑架了Frank的儿子 把他绑在椅子上 |
[27:31] | ?? had one of his goons pour gasoline over him. | 命令手下给他全身浇上汽油 |
[27:34] | Then they had the boy call his father | 然后他们让那孩子给他父亲打电话 |
[27:36] | while the goon just sat there, smoking a cigarette. | 而他的手下们就坐在一旁 吸着烟 |
[27:43] | I didn’t realise. | 我没想到 |
[27:44] | So why Frank stole the diamond is simple. | Frank偷钻石的理由很简单 |
[27:47] | What’s less simple is | 而之后他做的事情 |
[27:48] | ?? later he refused to give Baxter our names, | 拒绝告诉Baxter我们的名字 却很不简单 |
[27:51] | even though he knew that he and the boy would be beaten up. | 即便他明知道他自己和儿子会因此被毒打 |
[27:57] | That’s why Frank is part of my family. | 这就是为什么说Frank是家庭的一部分 |
[28:01] | We’re not joined by blood. | 我们没有血缘关系 |
[28:04] | But we are joined by the only thing every grifter relies on | 我们靠的是骗子们为了将来的机会 |
[28:07] | for a chance in the future. | 唯一依赖的东西 |
[28:11] | Honour. | 荣誉 |
[28:14] | That’s what the grifter’s code really means. | 这才是骗子守则真正的含义 |
[28:17] | ?? It’s not about bravado and funny stories. | 它不是虚张声势和有意思的故事 |
[28:24] | It’s the only way we survive. | 它是我们唯一的生存之道 |
[28:32] | OK, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我干 |
[28:34] | I’ll convince Baxter we don’t have the diamond. | 我会说服Baxter我们并没有钻石 |
[28:36] | Right. Where’s Pinky Byrne gonna go first? | 好的 Pinky Byrne第一站会去哪里 |
[28:42] | Eddie, it’s Mickey. | Eddie 我是Mickey |
[28:43] | Listen, listen to me very carefully! | 认真的听我说 |
[28:48] | Yes, mate, can I help you? | 你好 朋友 需要什么 |
[28:58] | Michael Stone. | |
[29:05] | Sorry, mate, never heard of him. | 不好意思 从没听过 |
[29:13] | That’s the wrong answer. | 答案错误 |
[29:18] | What happens next is you give me an address | 接下来 你要给我一个地址 |
[29:23] | and I leave you with the ability to walk. | 我就不打断你的狗腿 |
[29:33] | Mr Haupman? | Haupman先生吗 |
[29:35] | I believe I have something that may be of interest to you. | 我认为我们手头有一件你非常感兴趣的东西 |
[29:39] | The Josephine necklace. | 约瑟芬项链 |
[29:49] | No, I’m sorry, sir, it’s a one-day only offer. | 不行 抱歉 这笔买卖仅此一天 |
[29:56] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[29:56] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[29:58] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[29:58] | I’ll be careful. | 我会小心的 |
[29:59] | Careful? | 小心? |
[29:59] | Careful? | 小心? |
[30:01] | One of these blokes is a psycho, the other’s mildly lunatic. | 这两个家伙中 一个是神经病 一个有轻微疯狂表现 |
[30:04] | Have you ever seen me blow it with a mark? | 你什么时候见过我失手 |
[30:06] | But this is in a different league. | 但是这次不同以往 |
[30:08] | We’d never have taken on a pair like that before.??? | 我们2个从来没有这样干过 你知道的 |
[30:12] | At least let me come with you. | 至少让我跟你一起去 |
[30:13] | Sean, you know that won’t work. | Sean 你知道这样行不通 |
[30:16] | Why does it have to be you? | 为什么一定要你去 |
[30:17] | Because it needs to be a woman. | 因为计划里需要的是女人 |
[30:21] | A woman… | 一个女人… |
[30:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:24] | This is all happening too fast and we do not know enough. | 这一切来的太快了 还有很多事我们不知道 |
[30:27] | Mickey wouldn’t be sending me unless he thought this was gonna work. | 除非Mickey觉得可行 不然他不会要我去的 |
[30:29] | ???I know what I’m doing. | 我会小心的 而且知道自己在干什么 |
[30:32] | Mickey? Yeah. Well, Mickey said you might need those. | Mickey是啊 Mickey说你也许会用到这个 |
[30:37] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[30:39] | Haupman’s on his way. | Haupman过来了 |
[30:41] | His plane lands at five, we meet him at the Asquith Hotel at seven. | 他的飞机5点到 我们跟他7点在亚斯奎斯酒店见 |
[30:46] | It’s all in the detail. We’ll be right behind you. | 关键在于细节 别担心 我们紧跟着你 |
[30:52] | It’s all in the detail. | 关键在于细节 |
[30:59] | – This isn’t right. – Hey, hey, hey… | – 这么做不对 – 嘿嘿嘿… |
[31:02] | we’re gonna be right behind her. | 我们紧跟着她 |
[31:05] | And as long as we’ve got the element of surprise, | 只要有什么出其不意的事情发生 |
[31:06] | Baxter won’t know what’s hit him. | Baxter不会知道是什么击中他的 |
[31:13] | Emma’s going out the front. We’ll go out the back. | Emma从前面走 我们从后面走 |
[31:18] | Final touch? | 做下最后的润色吗 |
[31:27] | Still isn’t right. | 还是不对头 |
[31:48] | Emma Kennedy? | |
[31:50] | – Who are you? – Take a seat. | – 是 你是谁 – 请进 |
[31:52] | You must be joking. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[32:19] | – Anything happens to my sister… – Nothing’s going to happen to her. | – 我姐姐要是有什么三长两短的… – 她不会有事的 |
[32:23] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[32:26] | If I’d thought any of us could have done it, we would. | 如果我觉得我们中有人能完成这个任务 我们绝不会让你姐姐去 |
[32:28] | But Baxter is an old romantic at heart. | 但是Baxter心存老式浪漫情节 |
[32:30] | A woman is the best chance we’ve got of pulling this whole thing off. | 一个女人是我们赢得这件事的关键 |
[32:34] | And if you’re wrong? | 要是你错了呢 |
[32:40] | ???I’ll be OK, all right? | 我会好的 好吧 |
[32:42] | Radisson Hotel? | 丽笙大酒店吗 |
[32:44] | Yes, I’d like to book your superior suit for today. | 是的 今天我想预定一间豪华套房 |
[32:48] | Michael Stone. | |
[32:50] | No, just for today. We have a flight this evening. | 不 就今天的 晚上要赶飞机 |
[32:52] | Mickey said I had to let him hit me three times before I told him anything. | Mickey说要让他打我三次 我才能说 |
[32:56] | So I got two in the gut, | 所以我的肚子被打了两下 |
[32:58] | then I went through a table, then I told him where you lived. | 然后我钻过桌子 然后再告诉他你们住哪 |
[33:01] | I thought you Scousers were supposed to be hard nuts. | 我觉得你们利物浦人是很难对付的 |
[33:03] | We are, but we like to hit ’em back. | 我们是啊 但是我们比较喜欢再赢回来 |
[33:07] | Perhaps it’s just as well you didn’t. | 或者说就是你不是那样的 |
[33:10] | It’s all right. It’s done. | 好了 弄好了 |
[33:12] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄得我疼死了 |
[33:13] | Right, brace yourself. | 好了 要撑住 |
[33:21] | This is cosy. | 你真安逸啊 |
[33:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:27] | You are going to tell me where my necklace is. | 你要告诉我我的项链在哪里 |
[33:30] | We haven’t got it. | 不在我们那里 |
[33:32] | Then why were you asking a Hatton Garden dealer where to place it? | 那你为什么问考文特花园的商人把它放哪 (英国两大珠宝产地之一) |
[33:42] | okay | 好吧 |
[33:44] | We had it, | 我们拿了 |
[33:47] | but now it’s gone… | 但是现在不见了 |
[33:48] | Don’t play games with me, Miss Kennedy. | 不要跟我耍花招 Kennedy小姐 |
[33:50] | It’s a waste of time. | 那是浪费时间 |
[33:52] | You’re going to tell me everything. And I’ll know if you lie. | 告诉我所有的事 我就知道你有没有撒谎了 |
[34:06] | This morning, we’d got back to the penthouse… | 今天早晨我们回到顶层套房… |
[34:16] | This wasn’t a normal break-in. | 不是一般的闯入 |
[34:19] | Our phones were down, the security was disabled. | 电话坏了 安保系统也没有用了 |
[34:21] | And whoever it was got to us fast. They were good. | 无论是谁能这么快找到我们 真是太厉害了 |
[34:24] | The place was trashed, but that don’t prove anything. | 那地方一片狼藉 但证明不了什么 |
[34:28] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[34:29] | Mickey said it was a professional… | Mickey说干的很专业… |
[34:32] | a tracer. | 是个追踪者 |
[34:36] | Go on. | 继续 |
[34:38] | I had no idea what a tracer was. But Mickey did. | 我不知道追踪者是干什么的 但Mickey 知道 |
[34:42] | When a big diamond goes missing, | 每当一块大的钻石不见的时候 |
[34:45] | collectors don’t declare it. | 收藏者一般不报失 |
[34:47] | They employ tracers to get their jewellery back. | 他们雇佣追踪者把宝石找回来 |
[34:50] | These guys work under the radar – fake passports, false credit cards, the works. | 这些家伙在雷达下工作 假护照 假信用卡 |
[34:54] | They’re relentless. They never stop until they get what they want. | 他们心狠手辣 不达目的绝不罢休 |
[34:57] | So Baxter’s put a tracer onto us to find the Josephine diamond? | 所以Baxter雇了个追踪者 跟在我们后面找约瑟夫钻石吗 |
[35:00] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[35:02] | So not great news then. | 看来不是好事 |
[35:04] | So, what do we do now? | 那么 我们现在怎么办 |
[35:07] | We go to ground. | 我们转入地下 |
[35:09] | Where? | 哪里呢 |
[35:11] | Where we always go – Eddie’s Bar. | 我们经常出没的地方 Eddie的酒吧 |
[35:13] | I went there. | 我去过那 |
[35:15] | Had a word with the barman. | 和吧员谈了谈 |
[35:19] | He said they cleared everyone out of the place. | 他说他们把所有人都了赶出去 |
[35:21] | No, you can’t take over the place. Listen, what about my regulars? | 不 你不能接管这个地方 听着 我的那些老主顾呢 |
[35:25] | We ARE your regulars. | 我们才是你的老主顾 |
[35:27] | It’ll be all right. I’ll call you later. | 会好的 我晚点打给你 |
[35:30] | We were gonna wait there and come up with a plan. | 我们打算待在那里想出一个办法 |
[35:33] | so we know??? | 我们知道项链在追踪者那里 我们现在怎么办 |
[35:39] | – Hello? – ‘Someone was already onto us.’ | – 喂 – 但有人已经找到了我们 |
[35:47] | Yes? | 什么 |
[35:49] | ‘Good morning, Mr Stone. Everybody.’ | 早上好Stone先生 各位 |
[35:51] | How did he talk? | 他怎么说的 |
[35:53] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[35:55] | Did he have an accent? | 他有口音吗 |
[35:57] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 他有 |
[35:58] | Dutch or French, something like that. How did you know? | 荷兰或是法国 就是那样的 你怎么知道的 |
[36:03] | It was Haupman. He sent his tracer. | 是Haupman 他派出了他的追踪者 |
[36:06] | Haupman? Who’s Haupman? | Haupman 谁是Haupman |
[36:08] | Let’s just say we share an interest. | 应该说 我们有共同的利益 |
[36:10] | Oh. Right. | 噢 好吧 |
[36:13] | So this tracer calls you. What did he say? | 那么这个追踪者给你们打电话 他都说了什么 |
[36:17] | – ‘You have something that my client would like.’ – Which is? | – 你那有我的客户感兴趣的东西 – 那是什么 |
[36:20] | ‘Let’s not waste time, Mr Stone. | 我们不要浪费时间 Stone先生 |
[36:23] | ‘Unless you’d like me to disable your gang on a more… permanent basis. | 除非你喜欢让我给你的同伴留下点永久性的伤害 |
[36:26] | – The necklace isn’t for sale. – ‘True. Because my client won’t pay for it. | – 这项链是非卖品 – 是真的 因为我的客户没打算付钱 |
[36:31] | ‘You’re going to give it to him. You’ll receive instructions shortly. | 你要把它交给他 你收到的指令很简单 |
[36:34] | ‘And don’t think of making things worse for yourself. Or your friends.’ | 你不想更坏的事情发生在 你和你的朋友们的身上吧 |
[36:39] | You can’t outrun a Tracer, Michael. | 你是逃不脱追踪者的 Michael |
[36:43] | Yes, we can. | 是的 我们可以 |
[36:46] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[36:48] | that’s exactly what we’re going to do. | 那正是我们要做的 |
[36:51] | After the phone call. | 那个电话之后 |
[36:54] | Where did you go? | 你们去哪了 |
[36:55] | Well, we had flights arranged, so we checked in to the Radisson at City Airport… | 呃 我们定了机票 住进了城市机场的丽笙大酒店 |
[37:30] | ??? | 我们打算带着钻石上飞机 |
[37:32] | We have a room booked under the name Michael Stone. | 我用Michael Stone这个名字定了房间 |
[37:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[37:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:00] | The booking for the hotel. Check it. | 预定酒店 去核对下 |
[38:04] | Continue. | 接着说 |
[38:06] | Well, we knew the Tracer would be watching, | 我们知道追踪者会盯着我们 |
[38:09] | and that he’d want to get the necklace before we left the country. | 他想在我们出国前拿到项链 |
[38:11] | So we made sure he knew where it was. | 所以我们要保证他知道它放在哪里 |
[38:12] | Superior suite Micahel Stone room safe was checked at guests request | |
[38:25] | We made dinner reservations through the concierge so the Tracer would know the room was empty. | 我们通过礼宾部预定晚餐 这样追踪者就知道房间没人 |
[38:30] | And then we got out of there. | 然后我们就出来了 |
[38:48] | The Tracer would think the necklace was in the safe. | 追踪者以为项链在保险箱里 |
[38:52] | And, three… two… one… | |
[38:57] | Hello, my name’s Michael Stone, I’m staying in your Superior Suite. | 你好 我是Michael Stone 我住在豪华套房 |
[38:59] | I’m across the road, and I’ve just seen someone in my room. | 我在马路对面看到有人在我房间里 |
[39:03] | Could you get security to check it out? Thank you. | 能让保安去看看吗 谢谢 |
[39:06] | And the security guard would find the Tracer opening the safe. | 保安会发现追踪者打开了保险箱 |
[39:09] | We thought we were home-free. | 我们以为我们稳操胜券 |
[39:11] | I’d love to have seen his face when those security guys burst in on him. | 我想看看那些保安闯进去时他的脸 |
[39:15] | False passport, fake credit cards, | 假身份证 假信用卡 |
[39:18] | he’ll go away for years. | 他要消失几年了 |
[39:30] | But he was too good. He didn’t take the bait. | 但是他很聪明 没有上钩 |
[39:33] | Control, we’re in Superior Suite. The safe is undisturbed, I repeat, undisturbed. | 总台 我们在豪华套房里 保险箱安全 重复一遍 安全 |
[39:37] | He’d been one step ahead of us all along. | 他总领先我们一步 |
[39:43] | Enough games. Give me the diamond. | 玩够了 把钻石给我 |
[39:45] | Now! | 马上 |
[40:03] | And then he was gone. | 然后他就离开了 |
[40:08] | Everything checks out. | 都查过了 |
[40:11] | Hotel booking, flights… | 酒店预定 机票 |
[40:15] | everything. | 所有的 |
[40:18] | Then why did you go back to your apartment? | 为什么你又回到公寓呢 |
[40:21] | It was trashed, so we couldn’t stay there. | 一片狼藉 我们不能再待下去 |
[40:23] | We were going to stay somewhere else. I just needed some different clothes. | 我们要另找驻地了 我就是需要一些别的衣服 |
[40:26] | That’s right. | 是对的 |
[40:27] | We went there straightaway, just as she was coming out. | 我们直接杀过去的 正好她出来 |
[40:37] | Show me your bag. | 把你包给我看 |
[41:14] | You said you had a bath at the hotel. | 你说你在酒店里洗澡了 |
[41:42] | It’s all in the details. | 关键在于细节 |
[42:02] | It’s gone. | 都过去了 |
[42:05] | Sooner or later I’ll find out where Haupman is keeping my diamond. | 迟早我会找出Haupman把我的钻石放到哪里了 |
[42:11] | ??? to let go so easily. | 我们差点就到手了 是不会轻易放弃的 |
[42:26] | My first purchase. | 我第一宗买卖 |
[42:29] | A gift from Byron to the Contessa Guiccioli in 1819. | 拜伦在1819送给Guiccioli伯爵夫人的礼物 (拜伦的情妇) |
[42:33] | A yellow brilliant. 13 carats, | 一克亮黄色的 13克拉的钻石 |
[42:36] | some slight inclusions, and the symmetry has imperfections. | 少许杂质 些许的不对称 |
[42:40] | Not worth much in itself. | 本身不值那么多的 |
[42:42] | But Byron gave it to the last woman he ever loved. | 但是拜伦送给了他最后爱的一个女人 |
[42:46] | That’s its true value. | 这才是真正的价值所在 |
[42:50] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[42:59] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[43:01] | You may. | 请随意 |
[43:03] | ??? | 看起来像真的 |
[43:06] | Except I know it isn’t… | 当然我知道那不是 |
[43:09] | And the real Josephine’s gone. | 真的约瑟芬项链不见了 |
[43:12] | It’s probably already in Antwerp with Haupman. | 它或许已经和Haupman到了安特卫普 (比利时钻石交易市场) |
[43:19] | How do you know that Haupman lives in Antwerp? | 你怎么知道Haupman住在安特卫普 |
[43:24] | What? | 什么 |
[43:25] | You said you hadn’t heard of Haupman. You didn’t even recognise the accent of his tracer. | 你说你从来没有听说过Haupman 你甚至都不认识这个追踪者的口音 |
[43:29] | How would you know Haupman lived in Antwerp? | 你是怎么知道Haupman住在安特卫普的 |
[43:35] | – Well, I… – There never was a tracer. | – 呃 我… – 根本就没有追踪者 |
[43:37] | – It’s just a story, isn’t it? – No. | – 只是编出来的故事 是吗 – 不是 |
[43:40] | But the details, they’re all correct. | 但在细节上你都是对的 |
[43:43] | The penthouse, the hotel, the flights, even the barman’s story. | 订餐套房 酒店 机票 即便酒吧男的故事 |
[43:47] | Why go to so much trouble? A smokescreen. | 为什么搞这么麻烦 放烟幕弹吧 |
[43:52] | You want me to believe the diamond is elsewhere. | 你想让我相信钻石在别处 |
[43:56] | Which means… | 这意味着… |
[44:01] | ..you still have my diamond. Where is it? | 钻石还在你这里 在哪里 |
[44:05] | – I don’t know. – He will hurt you. | – 我不知道 – 他会伤害你的 |
[44:08] | Yes, you’re right. We still have it. | 是的 你说的对 我们还拿着 |
[44:10] | – Where? – I don’t know! | – 哪里 – 我不知道 |
[44:12] | I mean, I don’t know exactly. | 我的意思是 具体的不知道 |
[44:14] | – Mickey has it. – Wait! | – Mickey拿着 – 等等 |
[44:16] | In order to tell your story, | 为何讲你的故事 |
[44:18] | you must have allowed Mr Byrne to find you and bring you here to me. | 你一定是让Byrne先生找到你 然后带你来这里 |
[44:23] | Which therefore means your accomplices know you are here | 这就意味这你的同伙知道你在这里 |
[44:25] | and they are waiting for what? | 他们在等什么 |
[44:28] | For you to return to tell them that I believed your story. | 等你回去告诉他们我相信了这个故事 |
[44:31] | So, where were you to meet them? | 那么 你们在哪里碰头 |
[44:34] | It wasn’t supposed to take this long. | 不该需要这么长时间的 |
[44:37] | We’re meeting Haupman in an hour. | 我们一小时后和Haupman碰面 |
[44:39] | We have to make sure that Baxter is off our back first. | 我们首先要保证Baxter不会缠着我们 |
[44:52] | Mr Baxter wondered if you’d care to join him. | Baxter先生想知道您是否介意去见他 |
[45:05] | This Michael Stone… | 这位Michael Stone |
[45:08] | You must really trust him | 你肯定非常相信他 |
[45:11] | for you to have come here alone. | 所以你才会单枪匹马到这里来 |
[45:13] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我相信 |
[45:15] | And now he’s let you down? | 现在他让你失望了么 |
[45:18] | No, this wasn’t Mickey’s fault. | 不 这不是Mickey的错 |
[45:20] | I made the mistake, not him. | 我犯了错 不是他 |
[45:22] | Anyway, Mickey’s plan worked. | 不管怎么说 Mickey的计划奏效了 |
[45:25] | You were convinced we’d lost the necklace. | 你确实相信我们丢了项链 |
[45:27] | So you believe he outwitted me? | 那你认为是他骗了我吗 |
[45:30] | Don’t you? | 难道没有吗 |
[45:33] | Not with you sitting there, | 只要你还坐在这里 |
[45:35] | with your lies exposed… | 谎言被拆穿就不算 |
[45:38] | I will have my necklace. | 我会拿回我的项链 |
[45:40] | And you will have nothing. | 而你什么都得不到 |
[45:43] | I think you’ll find that’s checkmate to me. | 我想你会发现最后还是我把你们将死了 |
[45:49] | Ah. They’re here. | 哈 人来了 |
[46:01] | – Are you OK? – I’m fine. I’m OK. | – 你还好吗 – 我还行 没什么 |
[46:05] | I’m so sorry. It’s OK. | – 我很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[46:08] | This is all very moving, but can we move to the business in hand? My necklace. | 非常感人 但我们能不能先谈生意 我的项链 |
[46:13] | You don’t think I was stupid enough to bring it? | 你不会蠢到认为我随身携带吧 |
[46:15] | I hope you weren’t stupid enough to come here without it. | 我希望你不会蠢到不带项链就来这里 |
[46:18] | So, you must be the infamous Michael Stone? | 你肯定就是臭名昭著的Michael Stone吧 |
[46:22] | Your plan to throw me off scent seems to have failed. | 你想切断我的追踪的计划似乎失败了 |
[46:25] | – So it would seem. – It was a wonderful story… | – 看样子是的 – 确实是个很精彩的故事 |
[46:29] | And you went to a lot of trouble. | 你准备的很繁杂 |
[46:32] | Yes, I did. ??? | – 是的 – 出于什么目的 你那么聪明 你告诉我啊 |
[46:36] | You had arranged to sell the necklace to someone else. | 你安排把项链卖给了别人 |
[46:41] | Haupman. | |
[46:43] | – Very good. – Thank you. | – 很好 – 谢谢 |
[46:45] | For someone who prides himself on his intellect, I’m surprised you feel the need to resort to violence. | 如果有人觉得自己智商很高的话 我很诧异你居然认为要用暴力解决问题 |
[46:51] | Ah, Frank Rice. | 啊 Frank Rice |
[46:53] | – A friend of yours? – Yes, he is. | – 你朋友吗 – 是的 |
[46:56] | He lost something that was mine. | 他丢的东西本属于我的 |
[47:00] | And that is the true test of intellect, Mr Stone. | 而那是真正的聪明 Stone先生 |
[47:04] | Battles are won or lost not by the foot soldiers, | 战役是否取胜依靠的不是步兵 |
[47:09] | but by the generals who determine where to strike and when. | 而是靠决定交战地点和时间的将军 |
[47:14] | And if the best outcome is achieved through violence, | 如果非要靠暴力才能达到目的 |
[47:17] | then so be it. | 那就只好用暴力了 |
[47:19] | So. You will give me my necklace. | 你要么给我项链 |
[47:24] | Or Mr Byrne will take it from you. | 要么让Byrne先生从你身上取 |
[47:27] | The outcome will be the same. | 结果是一样的 |
[47:36] | Your friends seem to understand the inevitability of my victory. | 你的朋友似乎明白我是稳赢的 |
[47:40] | Even if you don’t. | 即使你不觉得 |
[47:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:47] | Can I ask a favour in return? | 那我能有个小小的请求吗 |
[47:50] | You can ask. | 你讲吧 |
[47:53] | I have a meeting with Haupman in… | 我和Haupman有个约会 |
[47:56] | 30 minutes. | 在半小时后 |
[47:58] | Where I’m expecting to receive a great deal of money for the necklace. | 而且我本会卖项链得到一大笔钱的 |
[48:02] | I’m quite sure you are. But it seems you are going to have to disappoint him. | 我相信你会拿到钱的 但恐怕你要让他失望了 |
[48:06] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[48:09] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[48:11] | I understand you have an excellent replica. | 我知道你有非常棒的赝品 |
[48:19] | You think you can snatch some victory from the jaws of defeat? | 你觉得你可以化腐朽为神奇么 |
[48:23] | You really think you can sell Haupman | 你真的认为可以把我赝品 |
[48:26] | my replica instead of the real thing? | 当真品卖给Haupman吗 |
[48:29] | You know, I’m having a really, really bad day. | 你知道 我今天过的真是非常非常糟糕 |
[48:33] | You can’t blame a man for trying. | 你总不能责怪一个很努力的人吧 |
[48:35] | No, you can’t. | 是的 不能 |
[48:37] | And I can’t deny the satisfaction I’d get | 我确实无法拒绝这么满意的结果 |
[48:41] | if you succeeded in selling Haupman the fake. | 如果你能成功把赝品卖给Haupman |
[48:45] | So… | 那么 |
[48:47] | we have a deal? | 我们说定了吗 |
[48:50] | We have a deal. | 说定了 |
[49:06] | Napoleon himself… | 拿破仑曾亲自… |
[49:09] | ..held this in his hand… | 用手拿着项链… |
[49:16] | ..then placed it around the neck | 把它戴在了约瑟芬的 |
[49:19] | of Josephine | 脖子上 |
[49:21] | as testament to his love. | 来证明他的爱 |
[49:33] | Good luck with Haupman, Mr Stone. | 祝你与Haupman的生意好运 Stone先生 |
[49:37] | And enjoy his money. | 慢慢享用他的钱吧 |
[49:39] | I will. | 我会的 |
[49:41] | Show them out. | 带他们出去 |
[49:53] | Well, that was a laugh a minute, wasn’t it? | 那是个笑话 不是吗 |
[49:55] | The geezer’s nuts. | 那人疯了 |
[49:56] | At least we’re still in one piece. with a chance to earn something. | 至少我们还有一枚棋子 能够有个赚点钱的机会 |
[50:00] | We’ve got 25 minutes to get to Haupman. | 去见Haupman还有25分钟 |
[50:02] | They could have given us a lift. | 至少能给我们一点鼓舞 |
[50:04] | Mr Haupman, I’ll be there in half an hour. | Haupman先生 我还有半小时就到了 |
[50:09] | You don’t mind if I check its authenticity? | 你不介意我检查一下它的真假吧 |
[50:14] | For 300,000 please be my guest. | 为了30万英镑 随便检查 |
[50:29] | Without doubt, it’s the real Josephine. | 毫无疑问 这是真的约瑟芬项链 |
[50:35] | May I ask how it came into your possession? | 能允许我问一下它是怎么到你手上的吗 |
[50:44] | May I? | 我能吗 |
[50:46] | You may. | 请随意 |
[50:48] | It looks just like the real thing. | 看起来像真的 |
[50:52] | Except I know it isn’t. | 当然我知道那不是 |
[50:54] | But the real Josephine’s gone. | 可惜真的约瑟芬项链没了 |
[50:58] | It’s probably already in Antwerp. | 可能已经到了安特卫普了 |
[51:02] | With Haupman. | 在Haupman手里 |
[51:11] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[51:15] | This is all very moving, | 非常感人 |
[51:17] | but can we move to the business at hand? | 但我们能不能先谈生意 |
[51:19] | My necklace. | 我的项链 |
[51:47] | Good luck with Haupman, Mr Stone. | 祝你与Haupman的生意好运 Stone先生 |
[51:50] | Enjoy his money. | 慢慢享用他的钱吧 |
[51:53] | I will. | 我会的 |
[51:56] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[52:03] | So, we have a deal. | 那么 我们说好了的 |
[52:17] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很高兴与你做生意 |
[52:26] | Well done. | 干的漂亮 |
[52:31] | I knew you could do it. | 我知道你能行的 |
[52:32] | You hoped I could do it. | 你希望我能行 |
[52:33] | It was a calculated risk. | 我计算过风险了 |
[52:34] | Yeah? I’d like to see some of those calculations one day. | 是么 我倒想改天看看你怎么计算的 |
[52:39] | Being in that house on my own, with Baxter and that psycho… | 当我独自在那间房里 和Baxter还有那变态一起… |
[52:42] | You were scared. | 你害怕了 |
[52:44] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[52:45] | You could have refused to go. | 你可以不去的啊 |
[52:47] | – No, no, cos Albert said. – hold on, hold on | – 不 不 Albert说的 – 慢着 |
[52:49] | You didn’t do it for any of the reasons Albert gave, did you? | 你这么做仅仅是为了Albert给你的理由 是吗 |
[52:53] | Do you ever worry about coming across as smug? | 你就觉得你太自鸣得意了吗 |
[52:55] | Am I right? | 我说对了没 |
[52:56] | Quoting your grifter’s code, knowing what we’re all going to do before we do it… | 根据你的骗子守则 在我们做之前就知道要怎么做 |
[53:00] | – Am I right? – I was terrified. | – 我说对了没 – 我是害怕了 |
[53:01] | I could have been killed. | 我可能会死的 |
[53:03] | Exhilarating, isn’t it? | 现在很开心吧 是不 |
[53:05] | Yeah, it was amazing. | 是的 是很高兴 |
[53:07] | I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 说实话我还想再来一次 |
[53:08] | – So I am right. – Oh! | – 那我还是说对了 – 哦 |
[53:10] | So, wait a minute, you think I did that… | 慢着 你认为我那么做 |
[53:13] | Partly to get us out of a hole, partly to help Frank Rice, | 部分是想让我们走出困境 部分是想帮Frank Rice |
[53:15] | but mostly because it was a challenge | 但最主要的是因为这是一次挑战 |
[53:18] | and you couldn’t resist. | 你无法拒绝 |
[53:19] | You think I did it to prove something to myself? | 你认为我这么做是为了证明自己吗 |
[53:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:34] | I knew that boy had something to do with it. | 我就知道和那孩子有关 |
[53:37] | He swapped the bleeding boxes round. | 他把两个盒子换错了 |
[53:39] | D’you think they’ll do a DNA test here if I asked them? | 你们觉得我要是要求做DNA测试他们会做吗 |
[53:43] | We just dropped by to let you know that Baxter won’t be bothering you. | 我们来就是想告诉你Baxter不会再烦你了 |
[53:47] | What about Josephine? | 那约瑟芬项链怎么样了 |
[53:49] | – You sorted it? – I think so. | – 你搞定了 – 我觉得是 |
[53:52] | Thanks, Mickey, you’re a star. | 谢谢 Mickey 你是个好手 |
[53:54] | Well, Emma did most of the work. | Emma也做了不少工作 |
[53:56] | Well, I don’t know how to thank you. | 我都不知道该怎么感谢你了 |
[53:59] | But I could try if you just slide in here next to me… | 如果你愿意躺在我身边我倒可以试试 |
[54:02] | Thank you, but we have somewhere else to be. | 谢谢 但是我们得走了 |
[54:05] | Oh, I nearly forgot… | 哦 差点忘了 |
[54:07] | We got you some grapes. | 我们给你买了些葡萄 |
[54:08] | That’s very considerate, Mickey. | 想的太周到了 Mickey |
[54:10] | – Actually, it was Emma’s idea. – Really? | – 事实上 那是Emma的主意 – 真的吗 |
[54:13] | Well, perhaps you’d like to stay and peel them for me? | 也许你愿意待会留下给我把皮剥了 |
[54:19] | See you later. | 再见 |
[54:32] | -Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[54:37] | Well done, my dear. An excellent inside job. | 干得好 亲爱的 太完美了 |
[54:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:40] | – I knew you’d be OK. – You gave half the money to Frank? | – 我知道你没事 – 你把一半的钱给Frank了吗 |
[54:43] | Well, yeah. It was either that or break the grifter’s code and get the bad luck that comes with it. | 是的 如果不给的话就破了规矩 以后就会有霉运的 |
[54:49] | How do we know this Baxter fellow won’t check the necklace he’s got? | 我们怎么知道Baxter以后不会检查项链呢 |
[54:52] | He could, but I’d stake my life on the fact he won’t. | 他可以 但我用自己的人头打赌他不会 |
[54:55] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[54:56] | Well, because he’s logical, analytical. | 因为他很有逻辑 头脑清晰 |
[54:59] | And as far as he’s concerned he took the replica from the display himself. | 只要他坚信自己把赝品处理掉了 |
[55:03] | But you know, the real reason he won’t check it, | 但你知道他不检查的真正原因吗 |
[55:05] | is because underneath it all… | 在心底里 |
[55:08] | he’s an old romantic. | 他是个很老派浪漫主义者 |
[55:13] | Every time he looks at the necklace, he doesn’t see that it’s a replica. | 每次他看项链的时候 他都看不见那是赝品 |
[55:19] | He sees the story behind it. | 他看到了项链里面的故事 |
[55:29] | And as we all know… | 而且我们都知道… |
[55:30] | you cannot beat a good story. | 你无法破坏一个好故事 |
[55:33] | Mm-hm. Fill her up. Eddie. | 是的 倒满它 Eddie |
[55:36] | – Cheers. – Oh. | – 干杯 – 哦 |
[55:38] | Oh, poor Eddie. You’re the only one who’s come out of this worse off. | 哦 可怜的Eddie 你是唯一一个受伤的人 |
[55:42] | Well done, Ed, you took one for the team. | 干的好 Ed 你替团队挡了一下 |
[55:44] | Erm, three actually. | 实际上是三下 |
[55:46] | Which is why I think we should show our appreciation by… | 所以我们要致以感激通过… |
[55:50] | wait for it… | 等等 |
[55:51] | – ..paying our tab. – Yeah, and pigs might fly. | – 付了我们的账单 – 是的 那猪都会飞了 |
[55:55] | Ash? | |
[55:58] | – Alright. Uh-huh. There you go. – It’s 184 quid. | – 好的 给你 – 一共184英镑 |
[56:04] | What’s the catch? | 你们有什么花招 |
[56:06] | There’s no catch. | 没有什么花招 |
[56:07] | It’s not funny money, is it? | 这不是道具钱 是吗 |
[56:08] | Eddie! How could you say that? | Eddie 你怎么能这么说 |
[56:11] | You haven’t know this lot as long as I have. | 你可不知道我原来吃过的亏 |
[56:13] | It’s legal tender. | 这是真的 |
[56:16] | – Yeah? – Hm. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[56:18] | So… | 那么 |
[56:20] | I’ll get your change. | 我去给你们找钱 |
[56:22] | – I don’t believe you lot. – What? | – 我真不敢相信你这么做 – 怎么了 |
[56:24] | The poor bloke gets beaten up for you, | 那可怜的人替你挨了打 |
[56:26] | and you thank him by paying him what you already owe him. | 你感谢他的方式却是付给他应得的钱 |
[56:29] | Oh, look at him. He couldn’t be happier. | 你看看他 好久没这么高兴了 |
[56:32] | That’s hardly the point. | 这不是重点 |
[56:34] | It’s exactly the point. | 这正是重点 |
[56:36] | True happiness doesn’t always come with what you have… | 真正的开心常常不是 由你所拥有的决定的 |
[56:38] | Or what you think you have. | 或者是你认为你已经拥有的 |
[56:40] | But… | 但是 |
[56:42] | it almost always comes with a bag of cash. | 总会伴随着一整袋钱而来 |
[57:04] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[57:06] | Where’s Joel? | Joel在哪里 |
[57:15] | Oh! | 哦 |
[57:21] | Oh! Come on! | 哦 别这样 |