时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:10] | Yes, that’s a wrrrap. | 好了 收工 |
[01:13] | Excellent everybody, terrific, magnifico. | 太棒了 大伙儿 干得好 |
[01:16] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[01:17] | She is even more beautiful in the flesh. | 她真人看上去更漂亮 |
[01:20] | – Yes, she is. – Can I meet her? | – 的确如此 – 我能见见她吗 |
[01:23] | – Well… – well,I’m sorry, love, it’s not possible, | – 这个… – 对不起 亲爱的 这不可能 |
[01:25] | she’s got a quick change then it’s straight off to the airport… | 她马上要去换衣服 然后直奔机场 |
[01:28] | You will ask her. | 你去问问她 |
[01:30] | I’m sure she’ll say the same. | 我保证她也会这么回答你 |
[01:32] | But, you, I am not paying | 拢250,000 to sing in my party. 但我付25万可不是要请你到派对上唱歌 |
[01:39] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去试试看 |
[01:43] | Em, that was amazing. | Em 你跳得太好了 |
[01:45] | – You think he went for it? – We’ll soon find out won’t we? | – 你觉得他上钩了吗 – 我们马上就能知道了 |
[01:47] | Well, he’d better, cos I’m aching in places I forgot I had places. Argh! | 他最好上钩了 不然我痛得都要没知觉了 |
[01:52] | – Well? – Yeah, well, you know, almost there. | – 怎么样 – 这个 你知道的 就差点了 |
[01:56] | – What do you mean “almost”? – How’s your Aussie accent? | – 什么叫差点 – 你会澳洲口音吗 |
[01:58] | – What? – He wants to meet you. | – 什么 – 他想见见你 |
[01:59] | – Ash, no! We agreed! – I’ll send Kev over, get your back kit on. | – Ash 不行 我们说好的 – 我等下让Kev来接你 把你的衣服再穿上去 |
[02:03] | No, Ash! Ash! | 不行 Ash Ash |
[02:06] | Oh! | |
[02:07] | Kev, Kev, Kev. I need a Winnebago. | Kev Kev Kev 我需要辆 Winnebago房车 |
[02:09] | – No chance. – It’s an emergency. | – 不可能 – 紧急情况 |
[02:11] | No. | 不行 |
[02:13] | They’ll throw me off set. | 他们会炒了我的 |
[02:15] | No way, mate, I mean it. | 别想了 伙计 我认真的 |
[02:20] | – I hate you. – I hate you too.Which one? | – 我恨你 – 我也恨你 是哪个 |
[02:22] | – Big one on the end. – Tell Sean and Emma, will you? | – 最后面那个大的 – 帮我告诉Sean和Emma |
[02:26] | Two minutes tops, like I said, we’re on a tight schedule. | 最多两分钟 我刚说了 我们通告很满 |
[02:30] | We understand. | 我们知道 |
[02:31] | It’s only me, sweet. | 就我一个 宝贝 |
[02:36] | – Oh, Bruce, hi! – You were fantastic. | – Bruce 你好 – 你的表演真是太棒了 |
[02:39] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:42] | Kylie, this is Tamir Abu-Al Saud. | Kylie 这位是Tamir Abu-Al Saud |
[02:44] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[02:46] | It’s a very great honour. | 真是太荣幸了 |
[02:48] | It’s Tamir’s birthday party you’ll be singing at next week. | 你下个礼拜就是要去 Tamir的生日派对上唱歌 |
[02:51] | Oh, really? Well, happy birthday! | 真的吗 生日快乐 |
[02:53] | – That’s it! – I’m sorry? | – 就是这个 – 什么 |
[02:56] | That’s what you must do! | 就是要你说这个 |
[02:58] | Like Marilyn Monroe for JFK. | |
[03:01] | Happy birthday To You! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[03:03] | Only instead of Mr President, perhaps you could say my name! | 只是 不是对总统先生 而是对我 |
[03:08] | I’d love to. | 乐意至极 |
[03:10] | Maybe I could pop out of a really big cake? | 要不我也从个大蛋糕里跳出来? |
[03:13] | Yes! That would be incredible. | 没错 这样就完美了 |
[03:17] | My Father, he will poop his pants. He is a big fan also. | 我父亲 他会激动得情不自禁的 他也是个铁杆歌迷 |
[03:21] | – Really? – Absolutely! | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[03:23] | Two hearts is his all-time favourite. | Two Hearts一直是他最爱的歌 |
[03:25] | You tell your Father I would love to sing it for him. | 你回去告诉你父亲 我很乐意为他唱这首歌 |
[03:29] | Good. You’re happy, I’m happy, everybody’s happy! | 太好了 你高兴 我高兴 大家都高兴 |
[03:34] | – good – I also have list of other songs I want you to sing. | – 好 – 我这里有张单子 上面列了你要唱的歌 |
[03:38] | You start with Lucky, Lucky, then into Better The Devil. | 开场是Lucky Lucky 然后是Better the Devil |
[03:43] | Seven more, then a big finish with Especially For You. | 七首歌之后 压轴的是Especially For You |
[03:47] | umm,No Locomotion though. | 不过别跳机器舞 |
[03:49] | Sorry, but it was shit. | 不好意思 不过那真的很恶心 |
[03:54] | Er, I’ll see what I can do. | 我再看看我能做什么 |
[03:58] | Right, any chance of getting changed? | 好了 可以让她换衣服了吗 |
[04:01] | If I don’t get her out of those Jimmy Choos, | 再不把她这双Jimmy Choo给换了 |
[04:02] | she’ll have blisters the size of Anne Widdecombe’s arse. | 估计她脚上的水泡就要比 Anne Widdecomb屁股的尺码还大了 |
[04:05] | We’ve taken up enough of your time, thank you. | 占用了你们这么多时间 真是谢谢 |
[04:08] | Until next week then. | 下周见 |
[04:10] | I’ll look forward to it. All right? | 我非常期待 |
[04:13] | – Bye-bye, bye, see you. Bye-bye. – Thank you. | – 再见 再见 下周见 – 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Well done, lads. | 干得好 兄弟们 |
[04:28] | Oh, listen, cheers, Kev, mate, I owe you one. | 谢谢了 Kev 伙计 我欠你人情 |
[04:30] | Yeah, just please go, while I’ve still got a job. | 好吧 趁我还没丢饭碗前 请走吧 |
[04:39] | Gotta say it, Emma. That was amazing. | 不得不说 Emma 跳得太棒了 |
[04:42] | – You did very well, my dear. – Hear, hear. | – 你做得太棒了 亲爱的 – 没错没错 |
[04:44] | And he was just rich enough and obnoxious enough to make it fun. | 他也够有钱 够讨厌 这一切就更有意思了 |
[04:47] | Yeah, but there is one thing I don’t get. | 没错 但我还是有点搞不懂 |
[04:49] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:50] | well,I don’t even look like Kylie. | 我长得一点都不像Kylie啊 |
[04:55] | What? Eh, what? | 怎么了 唉 怎么啦 |
[05:45] | you know,Sean and Emma are working out very well. | Sean和Emma适应得很快 |
[05:48] | Yes, they are. | 没错 |
[05:49] | I think they’re a real asset to the team, don’t you? | 我觉得他们能为这个队伍 做很大贡献 你说呢 |
[05:54] | He’s going to make me say it, isn’t he? | 他是要逼我说这句话 对吗 |
[05:56] | Yes, I am. | 的确 |
[05:58] | Albert – you were right. | Albert 你说的没错 |
[06:00] | That’s very kind of you to say so. | 听你这么说我真高兴 |
[06:03] | And so unexpected. | 还挺出乎意料的 |
[06:06] | Eddie’s bringing them over. | Eddie等下拿过来 |
[06:08] | So, what’s next? | 下一步做什么 |
[06:11] | Albert’s been working on a mark. | Albert找到了个新目标 |
[06:13] | Anyone we know? | 是谁 |
[06:14] | Sir Edmund Richardson. | Edmund Richardson爵士 |
[06:16] | – poor Piggy Richardson? – The very same, yes. | – 那个肥猪Richardson? – 也可以这么叫他 没错 |
[06:19] | Who’s he when he’s at home? | 他是干什么的 |
[06:20] | He ran one of the banks that nearly went under last year | 他的银行去年也差点倒闭 |
[06:22] | until the Government bailed them out. | 最后时刻政府出面保了他们出来 |
[06:23] | – We did, you mean. – We did? | – 也就是说我们保的 – 我们? |
[06:25] | Well, the taxpayer. | 就是纳税人 |
[06:26] | – Do we pay tax? – No, no, but it’s the principle. | – 我们纳税吗 – 不 不 但是原则上是要纳的 |
[06:30] | So you’re saying if we paid tax, which we don’t, | 那么你的意思就是 如果我们纳税 虽然我们没纳 |
[06:33] | then we bailed him out, which we didn’t? | 那就是我们保他出来的 虽然不是我们? |
[06:35] | – Exactly. – Gotcha. | – 没错 – 明白 |
[06:37] | He took the bank to the verge of collapse then left with a pension of half a million pounds a year. | 他把银行弄得濒临倒闭 自己悠哉地领着退休金 一年有50万英镑 |
[06:41] | And half the people that worked for him lost their jobs. | 而他的职员有一半失业了 |
[06:44] | – There we go. – Thanks, mate. | – 酒来了 – 谢了 |
[06:47] | There was a bird in here looking for you, Mick. | 刚有个妞找你 Mick |
[06:49] | A “bird”? What, like a parrot? | “牛”? 奶牛那种吗 |
[06:52] | – No, a bird bird. – Oh… A “bird” bird. | – 不是 是”妞” – 哦 原来是个妞 |
[06:55] | She say what she wanted? | 她说找我做什么了吗 |
[06:57] | well,Just something about you and her having mutual interests. | 就是说她跟你有点互相利益关系 |
[07:00] | – What did she look like? – Fit. | – 她长什么样子 – 很辣 |
[07:02] | – “Fit”? – Yeah! | – “辣”? – 对 |
[07:03] | wow…Posh fit or mucky fit? | 哇 是贵妇的辣还是荡妇的辣? |
[07:05] | I’m sorry, is this a new language? | 不好意思 我怎么听不懂 |
[07:06] | She was more posh fit, like, with just a hint of mucky. | 她看上去更像是贵妇的辣 不过也带点荡妇的感觉 |
[07:09] | – Oh,That’s my favourite. – yeah,That’s mine as well. | – 哦 我最爱的那型 – 对 我也爱那型 |
[07:11] | oh, Dunno, I just like mucky fit. | 我不晓得 我还是喜欢荡妇型的 |
[07:14] | Anyhow, she said she’d be in touch. | 不管怎么的 她说会再联系你的 |
[07:19] | Aha! Secret admirer perhaps? | 啊哈 神秘粉丝? |
[07:21] | Here, you’re not up to something on the sly, are you? | 你可没想些什么出格的事儿吧 |
[07:23] | No, I am not. | 没想 |
[07:24] | – Can we stick to the job in hand?please,Ash! – You are, aren’t you? | – 能不能都专注点手头上的工作 拜托了 Ash – 你肯定想了 |
[07:27] | – I’m… – Sorry. | – 我… – 不好意思 |
[07:29] | Piggy Richardson? | 肥猪Richardson |
[07:30] | We had drinks yesterday. | 我们昨天一起喝了杯 |
[07:32] | He’s looking to supplement his pension, working as a financial consultant overseas. | 他觉得退休金还不够 准备去国外做理财顾问 |
[07:37] | And he thinks I’m a head-hunter for the Western Bank of California. | 他以为我是加州西部银行的猎头 |
[07:42] | So how do we get to him? | 我们怎么钓他上钩呢 |
[07:44] | well,I told him I felt it was terrible that his own country | 我告诉他 他自己的国家不珍惜 |
[07:47] | didn’t appreciate his entrepreneurial spirit. | 他的商业才华 真是太可惜了 |
[07:50] | Oh, go away! | 走开 |
[07:51] | After all, it was only working class people who lost their jobs. | 毕竟 失业的都是蓝领阶级 |
[07:55] | Well said, old man!These bloody people think the world owes them a bloody living! | 说得真好 老伙计 那些要命的家伙 觉得整个世界都他妈欠他们似的 |
[08:01] | – Nice bloke. – I painted a picture of how his life would be | – 好家伙 – 我给他大展了一下 |
[08:05] | at the Western Bank of California. | 他在加州西部银行的生活蓝图 |
[08:21] | Oh, I bet he liked that. | 我想他肯定爱死了 |
[08:23] | well,I think it’s fair to say he was taken with the idea. | 我认为他是咬上钩了 |
[08:32] | So how do we start? | 我们怎么开始呢 |
[08:33] | well,I offered to introduce him to our currency specialist, | 我告诉他我能帮他联系到我们的金融分析师 |
[08:36] | help him make the most of transferring his assets to the States. | 帮他把大部分的财产转移到美国 |
[08:39] | – Genius. – You’re Tom Bernstein, an American, | – 好点子 – 你叫Tom Bernstein 是个美国人 |
[08:42] | got a BA from the University of Michigan, | 在密歇根大学拿到了文学士学位 |
[08:44] | PhD in economics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. | 然后在麻省理工学院 获得了经济学博士的学位 |
[08:48] | And you’ve got an English wife who’s currently in the UK visiting her parents. | 你的夫人是英国人 现在正在英国探望父母 |
[08:52] | OK, OK. | 好的 好的 |
[08:57] | Ash. We’d better make sure the background holds up. | Ash 我们要保证背景资料万无一失 |
[09:00] | Does the Western Bank of California have offices in London? | 加州西部银行在伦敦有办公室吗 |
[09:03] | St Peter’s Square. | 在圣彼得广场 |
[09:04] | We’ll do the bank on the fly first, then bounce him on to a hotel. | 我们先迅速地在银行里诈他一次 然后带他回酒店 |
[09:06] | I’ll check out the bank. | 我去查银行那边 |
[09:08] | Sean, hotel and working capital. | Sean 订好酒店 弄到经费 |
[09:10] | – OK. – What about me? | – 好的 – 那我呢 |
[09:12] | Well, if you’re the wife of a high flying Californian banker, | 如果你是一位前途远大的加州银行家的太太 |
[09:15] | you’d better go shopping. | 你应该去购物 |
[09:17] | Oh,It’s tough, but someone’s got to do it. | 挺难搞的 但还是得有人去做 |
[09:19] | I’ll do my best for the team. | 我尽力为团队做到最好 |
[09:21] | – We’ll rendezvous at six. – Right. | – 六点集合 – 好 |
[09:24] | Laters. | 回头见 |
[09:26] | – Albert, – umm… | |
[09:27] | keep Richardson bubbling with a meet at the hotel tomorrow. | 让Richardson对明天酒店的见面保持兴趣 |
[09:30] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[09:39] | This woman, did she ask for me by name? | 那个女人 提起我的时候是说我的名字吗 |
[09:42] | – Yeah. – And you said? | – 对 – 你怎么回答的 |
[09:44] | Told her I’d never heard of you. | 我跟她说从来没听说过你 |
[09:46] | So she smiled and asked me to pass the message on anyway. | 她笑了 跟我说不管怎么样都要把话传到 |
[10:04] | Remember. The key is misdirection. | 记住 关键是误导 |
[10:08] | While your brain registers this… | 你的大脑命令你看这边 |
[10:12] | It doesn’t feel this. | 你就感觉不到这里了 |
[11:06] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[11:13] | Hi, I’d like to book your best available suite, please. | 你好 我想订下你们现在最好的套房 |
[11:18] | Just the one night. | 就一晚 |
[11:45] | – What can I get you? – Just the usual, please. | – 你要点些什么 – 就平时吃的那些 谢谢了 |
[12:15] | I mean, I wouldn’t mind, George, but it’s not as though I’ve killed anybody. | 我是说 我不介意 George 我又不是杀了人 |
[12:19] | All I’ve done is take what’s rightfully mine. | 我做的不过是拿走属于我的东西 |
[12:21] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[12:22] | I mean, the Chancellor puts up the bloody pensions every year. | 我是说 那些天杀的官员们的退休金每年都在涨 |
[12:25] | When it comes to me, suddenly I’m a pariah! | 但一到我头上 我就成贱民了 |
[12:28] | Shocking. | 令人发指 |
[12:29] | That’s what’s wrong with this country. | 这就是这国家搞不好的地方了 |
[12:30] | We’re so busy looking after the bloody layabouts and ne’er-do-wells, | 总有些寄生虫要我们照顾 |
[12:34] | we forget about those that created the wealth in the first place. | 而忘记了创造财富的人们 |
[12:37] | Until you went under, you mean. | 你是说遭难的时候 |
[12:39] | Well, yes, but it’s an international crisis. | 对 但那可是全球危机 |
[12:42] | – Completely out of our hands. – Ah, yes, that’s right, of course. | – 完全不在掌控 – 对 没错了 当然 |
[12:45] | Smacks of jealousy if you ask me. Bloody whinging, “Look at him, he’s got more money than me.” | 要是问我 那就是嫉妒 天杀的整天抱怨 “瞧瞧他 他钱比我多” |
[12:49] | Well, boo bloody hoo! As far as I’m concerned, | 好了 现在好了 要我说 |
[12:52] | when the ship goes down, well, you know what they say… | 船要沉了 你也知道那个说法… |
[12:54] | – Women and children first? – Every man for himself. | – 女人和孩子优先? – 人不为己天诛地灭 |
[12:59] | Well, you can put all that behind you soon. | 你马上就可以不用为这事儿烦心了 |
[13:02] | So you think we can swing it then, this…? | 你觉得我们能搞定这 |
[13:05] | The board voted for you this morning. | 董事会今天早上为你投了票 |
[13:08] | – Really? – Unanimously, yes. | – 真的? – 一致通过 是的 |
[13:11] | So what’s next? | 然后呢 |
[13:12] | well, I suggest you get together with our people and discuss the transfer of your assets. | 我建议你去和我们的人碰面 然后讨论下怎么转移你的财产 |
[13:16] | And then I’ll introduce you to one of my colleagues at the bank. | 我会把你引荐给我在银行里的同事 |
[13:19] | – The currency chappie? – The very same, yes. | – 管金融的那个? – 差不多是了 |
[13:21] | I’m bloody grateful, old son. | 我天杀的真要谢谢你 老伙计 |
[13:23] | I’ll call you as soon as it’s set up. | 准备好了我就打电话给你 |
[13:26] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[13:33] | I bought you a tie. | 我给你买了条领带 |
[13:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:36] | Did you get me anything? | 你帮我买什么了吗 |
[13:37] | No, I didn’t see anything you’d like. | 我没发现有什么你会喜欢的 |
[13:39] | How’d it go, Albert? | 进行得怎么样 Albert? |
[13:41] | Straining at the leash. | 他急得不行 |
[13:42] | Just how we like ’em. | 我们就爱看他急 |
[13:44] | Can we get in the bank? | 我们怎么混进银行呢 |
[13:45] | Yeah, just as long as you’re in and out in ten minutes. | 只要进出不超过10分钟就没问题 |
[13:47] | Should be enough time. | 时间应该够了 |
[13:49] | Hotel’s booked and we’ve got expenses. | 酒店订好了 经费也凑足了 |
[13:52] | Good. So are we ready to go? | 好 准备好出发了吗 |
[14:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:03] | Yes, it is. | 对 是我 |
[14:05] | ah,There must be some mistake. I didn’t make a reservation. | 我想你们搞错了 我没订过位置 |
[14:09] | Oh, I see. | 这样啊 |
[14:11] | No, no, no, thank you. | 不 不 不 谢谢 |
[14:15] | Seems my dinner reservation for this evening has been confirmed. | 看来我今晚晚饭的预约刚被确认了 |
[14:18] | – I thought you didn’t make one. – I didn’t. It was made by my wife. | – 我还以为你没预约 – 我是没有 是我妻子订的 |
[14:21] | – Rachel? – Who’s Rachel? | – 谁是Rachel |
[14:24] | – His ex. – We haven’t spoken in six years. | – 他的前妻 – 我们六年没说过话了 |
[14:28] | There’s no reason for her to invite me out to dinner suddenly. | 没道理她突然请我吃晚饭 |
[14:31] | Old time’s sake? | 重温旧日时光? |
[14:32] | No. How would she get this number? | 不会 她又是怎么搞到这个号码的呢 |
[14:36] | Well, it wasn’t Rachel… | 如果不是Rachel |
[14:39] | Eddie’s mystery bird? | Eddie家的神秘妞儿? |
[14:42] | So you’re going? | 你要去吗 |
[14:44] | I’m intrigued. | 吊到我胃口了 |
[14:45] | Hmm. Would you be this intrigued if it was a man? | 如果是个男人 你胃口还会被吊起来吗 |
[14:50] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |
[14:52] | Come on, Mickey, you don’t know who this woman is. | 得了吧 Mickey 你都不知道这女人是谁 |
[14:54] | If it was a bloke, we’d be there with you, watching your back. | 如果有诈 我们会陪着你 替你盯防一些 |
[14:56] | Not necessarily. | 没必要 |
[14:58] | Yes, necessarily. | 不 有必要 |
[15:02] | What’s going on here exactly? | 你到底要做什么 |
[15:03] | I’m interested in the way your mind works. | 我很好奇你是怎么想的 |
[15:06] | Like a psychological evaluation? | 就像是心理测验吗 |
[15:09] | Exactly. Are you going because you’re intrigued, | 没错 你去 到底是因为你胃口被吊起来了 |
[15:11] | or because she’s a posh bird with a hint of mucky? | 还是因为她是个贵妇型的妞儿 同时又带点荡呢 |
[15:16] | Are you jealous? | 你吃醋了? |
[15:18] | – Of course not, why would I be? – I don’t know. | – 当然没 为什么我要吃醋 – 我不知道 |
[15:20] | If I was jealous, I’d be asking you why you had a bath put on a suit, | 如果我吃醋了 我会问你为什么洗了澡还穿了正装 |
[15:23] | aftershave and the tie I just bought you. | 喷了香水还系了我给你买的领带 |
[15:25] | – But you’re not? – No. | – 但你没问 – 对 |
[15:26] | – It’s just professional concern? – Yes. | – 所以是出于职业上的关心 – 对 |
[15:28] | – Because you think I might be in danger. – Exactly. | – 因为你觉得我会有危险 – 正是 |
[15:30] | Would you feel better if you all came with me? | 如果让你们都跟我去 会不会好些 |
[15:32] | I’ll just get changed. | 我马上去换衣服 |
[15:37] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[15:39] | There is another possibility. | 还有种可能 |
[15:41] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么可能? |
[15:42] | Our mystery woman’s a burglar and now we’re out of the way, | 我们的神秘妞儿是个小偷 我们都出门了 |
[15:45] | she’s back there turning over our gaff. | 她就去我们那里翻箱倒柜 |
[15:47] | Stranger things have happened. | 怪事老是发生 |
[15:50] | It’s all part of the mystery, isn’t it? Her leaving him waiting. | 全是为了神秘 对吗 让他等着 |
[15:54] | You’ve scrubbed up well, Ems. | 你还真是彻底打扮了下 Ems |
[15:56] | – What this? – ??? | 这个吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, I just grabbed the first thing I saw. | 我就随便抓了一件套上了 |
[16:00] | Oh, right. | 对 |
[16:03] | I wouldn’t mind grabbing her. | 如果是她 我不介意随便一抓 |
[16:13] | Michael Stone? | |
[16:19] | – Lucy Britford. – It’s her. | – 就是她了 |
[16:22] | – Have we met? – We have now. | – 我们见过面吗 – 我们现在见过了 |
[16:25] | Please. | 请坐 |
[16:30] | – Can I get you a drink? – Champagne, please. | – 你要喝点什么吗 – 请来一杯香槟 |
[16:35] | – I’ve been looking forward to this. – Oh? | – 我一直很期待这次见面 – 真的吗 |
[16:38] | I’m a fan. | 我可是个粉丝 |
[16:41] | Are you a grifter? | 你是骗子吗 |
[16:44] | Heavens, no. | 天哪 当然不 |
[16:46] | Though I can see the attraction. | 不过我知道其中的迷人之处 |
[16:49] | So..? | 那你是… |
[16:50] | I’m a Detective Chief Inspector. | 我是首席巡官探长 |
[17:00] | He’s buying her champagne. | 他请她喝香槟 |
[17:02] | Well, at least she’s not a burglar. | 至少她不是个小偷 |
[17:03] | Why is he buying her champagne? | 他干嘛要请她喝香槟呢 |
[17:06] | You know the Government set up the ECD last year? | 你知道政府去年成立了ECD吧 |
[17:08] | Economic Crime Division. | 经济犯罪部 |
[17:09] | – Where it would seem you’re something of a legend. – I’m flattered. | – 你在那儿似乎算个传奇人物 – 受宠若惊 |
[17:12] | well,I’ve been drafted in to review your case file. | 我被调任去那边查看你的案卷 |
[17:15] | I have a case file? | 我还有个案卷啊 |
[17:17] | It’s bulging at the seams. | 装订线都要绷开了 |
[17:19] | Not that size matters. | 不过倒不是厚度的问题 |
[17:20] | The problem is, you’ve become something of a blot on the landscape. | 问题是 你成为我们城市美景中的一个污点 |
[17:24] | Oh, dear. | 是吗 |
[17:25] | Well, look, if there’s anything I can do… | 你瞧 如果有什么我能够效劳 |
[17:29] | Well, you could always confess to all your past misdemeanours and make my life incredibly easy. | 当然了 你可以把以前犯的事儿全都供认不讳 也让我的生活清净一点 |
[17:33] | I’ll give that some thought. | 我回头会好好想想的 |
[17:35] | I’m sure you will. | 我想你也会 |
[17:38] | Looks like they’re getting on like a house on fire. | 看上去进展很迅速啊 |
[17:41] | Yeah, well she’s his type, ain’t she? | 可不是 她可是他喜欢的那型 对吧 |
[17:43] | – His “type”? – Yeah. | – “那型”? – 对 |
[17:46] | And how would you define that exactly? | 你觉得他到底喜欢哪型 |
[17:49] | Leggy brunette. | 长腿黑美人 |
[17:50] | Unlucky, sis. | 真不走运啊 姐姐 |
[17:51] | Sean, come on, this is strictly professional. We have no idea who she is. | Sean 得了 这完全是职业道德 我们都不知道她是谁 |
[17:55] | That’s why we’re here, isn’t it? | 所以我们在这里 对吧 |
[17:56] | Watch his back. | 替他提防着 |
[17:59] | I don’t think it’s his back we should be worried about. | 我可不觉得我们需要给他提防什么 |
[18:09] | So you see me as a stepping stone? | 所以 你把我当成踏脚石了 |
[18:11] | I’m ambitious. | 我可是很有雄心壮志的 |
[18:13] | I catch you, I get promoted. | 抓到你 我就仕途高升 |
[18:16] | And this, what is this? | 那这个呢 这算什么 |
[18:18] | what?A friendly warning? | 什么呢 友好的警告? |
[18:21] | No, this is dinner. | 不 这就是顿晚饭 |
[18:24] | Before you catch me? | 抓我之前吃的晚饭吗 |
[18:27] | Think of it as a last supper. | 就把它当成最后的晚餐吧 |
[18:34] | The City is teeming with crooks. | 伦敦城里有数不清的骗子 |
[18:38] | There’s bankers, MPs’ expenses… | 那些银行家 议员们 |
[18:43] | Surely you’ve got bigger fish to fry? | 你就没大鱼可钓了? |
[18:46] | The Bernie Madoffs and dishonest MPs of this world are easy to catch. | 那些Bernie Madoff(前纳斯达克总裁) 和贪官污吏好抓得很 |
[18:50] | Sooner or later they do something stupid. | 迟早他们会干些傻事 |
[18:53] | Maybe we’re not that different after all. | 也许我们并没有本质的分歧 |
[18:57] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[18:59] | I see people like that as marks too. | 我把那些人作为目标 |
[19:03] | Except I’m the big bad policewoman and you’re what? Robin Hood? | 只不过我可是个坏坏的强权女警察 而你呢 罗宾汉吗 |
[19:07] | – No. – What then? | – 不是 – 然后呢 |
[19:09] | Everyone I go after is a crook, one way or another. | 我每次的目标都是无赖 从某个角度来说 |
[19:14] | I simply see if they can take it as well as dish it out. | 我放下诱饵 看看他们会不会上钩 |
[19:20] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[19:22] | Though strictly speaking, it’s still illegal. | 不过严格来说 还是违法的 |
[19:25] | Your rules, not mine. | 是你的法律 不是我的 |
[19:31] | I’ll catch you, Mickey. | 我会抓到你的 Mickey |
[19:35] | It’s been tried. | 曾经有人试过 |
[19:36] | Not by me. | 我可没试过 |
[19:39] | Before joining the Met, I was on attachment to the FBI in Seattle. | 在回来之前 我在FBI的西雅图分部供职 |
[19:44] | I worked with the fraud office at Interpol and have a 95% clear-up rate. | 在与国际刑警组织诈骗部的合作过程中 我拥有高达95%的结案率 |
[19:48] | Well,And there I was thinking you were perfect. | 我还以为你是完美的 |
[19:51] | One died. | 一个嫌疑人死了 |
[19:55] | And tell me. Your other conquests – | 那你告诉我 你其他的征服对象们 |
[19:59] | did you take them out to dinner first? | 你有没有也把他们带出来吃晚饭吗 |
[20:05] | – No. – Then why me? | – 没有 – 为什么我不同? |
[20:11] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[20:13] | You’re smart, | 你很聪明 |
[20:16] | you have a conscience…of sorts, | 你还有良知 某种层面萨嘎部分 |
[20:19] | and an audacity that makes me laugh out loud. | 你的胆大总让我能笑出声来 |
[20:22] | Your Kylie Minogue scam was outrageous! | |
[20:26] | Oh, don’t worry, I’ll let you have that one. | 别担心 那个我不会算你头上 |
[20:31] | My team saw enough to work out what was going on, | 我的小队已经有足够的证据来查清事实真相 |
[20:33] | but we couldn’t convict without the mark’s evidence. | 但没有目标的口供不能定你的罪 |
[20:35] | And given who he is, | 看看他的身份 |
[20:36] | I can hardly see him standing in the witness box like an idiot, can you? | 我实在难以想象他站在证人席上的傻样 你说呢 |
[20:42] | Shall we order dessert? | 我们可以点甜点了吗 |
[20:47] | Are you eating that? | 这你还吃吗 |
[20:49] | No. | 不了 |
[20:54] | Why is he taking so long? | 他怎么花了这么长时间 |
[20:56] | Mickey knows what he’s doing. | Mickey知道他在做什么 |
[20:57] | She’s had four glasses of champagne, | 她都喝了四杯香槟 |
[20:59] | a main course and now she’s stuffing her face with ice cream. | 一道主菜 现在她就差把脸埋到冰淇淋里了 |
[21:02] | Doesn’t seem to be doing her figure any harm. | 不过看来对她的身材没啥影响 |
[21:04] | Some birds are like that. Don’t matter what they eat… | 有些妞儿就是这样 不管她们吃的什么 |
[21:07] | Metabolism, innit? | 新陈代谢好 对吧 |
[21:09] | I once knew a woman who ate like a horse. | 我以前认识个女人 吃起东西来和马似的 |
[21:11] | Even looked like one too. | 长得也和马似的 |
[21:14] | Never strayed above seven stone. | 从来没超过7石重 (英式重量单位 1石等于14磅) |
[21:16] | Am I the only one taking this seriously? | 这里是不是只有我把这当回事儿? |
[21:18] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是了 |
[21:20] | We’re ready to pounce the minute things get nasty, aren’t we, lads? | 要是形势不对了 我们立马就冲上去 对吧兄弟们 |
[21:26] | – Let’s go Dutch. – No. It’s on me. | – 我们各付各的 – 不 我请吧 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:31] | After reading your file, I had high expectations. | 读了你的案卷后 我对你评价很高 |
[21:34] | It’s so nice not to be disappointed. | 希望你不要让我失望 |
[21:37] | I assume I’ll be seeing a lot more of you? | 我想我们以后是会经常见到了? |
[21:41] | Why would you assume that? | 你怎么会这么想呢 |
[21:42] | well,Aren’t you going to be following me around? | 你不会到处跟踪我吗 |
[21:45] | God, no, nothing so archaic. | 天 我可没这么无聊 |
[21:48] | But we can catch up in the interview room after you’re arrested. | 不过你被逮捕之后 我们倒是可以在审讯室里叙旧 |
[21:52] | I’ll look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[21:54] | Though I suspect not quite as much as I will. | 我想你肯定没我期待得多 |
[22:01] | You can take him home now. | 你们可以领他回家了 |
[22:25] | Blimey, she’s a piece of work. | 她可真是个人物 |
[22:27] | She’s like a one woman wrecking ball, look at this lot. | 真像个人体粉碎机 看这张履历表 |
[22:29] | Jamie Elvins, Kenny Bond, Stan Dyson. | |
[22:32] | I worked with Stan 20 years ago. | 我20年前和Stan合作过 |
[22:34] | DCI Lucy Britford joined the ECD with a brief to clamp down on the cons, | 首席巡官探长Lucy Britford加入经济犯罪部 誓将击垮诈骗界 |
[22:39] | which are blighting the City of London. | 使伦敦城从中解脱出来 |
[22:41] | You’d think she’d be busy enough with the banks without worrying about us. | 你最好期待她被那些银行家们 忙得不可开交 顾不上我们 |
[22:43] | No, no. She’s a headline grabber and you’d make quite a scalp. | 不会 她可是要上头版新闻的 抓住你可是要闻一件 |
[22:48] | yeah,Maybe we should keep our heads down until she loses interest. | 对 也许我们最近要低调点 等她失去兴趣 |
[22:51] | But we already have a mark set up. | 不过我们已经有个目标了 |
[22:53] | Ash is right, she’ll move on in a month or so. | Ash说得没错 也许她一两个月就会没兴趣了 |
[22:57] | I’ll keep Sir Edmund on ice. | 我去稳住Edmund爵士 |
[22:59] | Great. So Lucy Bitchface says “Boo” and we all jump? | 太棒了 Lucy婊子说”好” 我们就一起开跳吗 |
[23:03] | Well, it might be better than getting banged up. | 至少好过被抓起来 |
[23:07] | Mick? | |
[23:10] | I’ve never run away from anything in my entire life. | 我从来没有临阵脱逃过 |
[23:12] | I’m not about to start now. | 今天也不会是头一遭 |
[23:14] | She thinks she can outsmart us. | 她觉得她比我们聪明 |
[23:17] | Let’s prove her wrong. | 我们就来证明她是错的 |
[23:19] | We go tomorrow as planned. | 明天照原计划进行 |
[23:40] | Hello? | 喂? |
[23:42] | George! How the devil are you? | George 你他妈的最近好吗 |
[23:45] | Yes, | 对 |
[23:47] | yes.I had my chaps send over the portfolio, | 对 我的人刚把公文包送到 |
[23:49] | I’ve just been reading it. | 我在读呢 |
[23:52] | Bloody marvellous! | 他妈的太好了 |
[23:55] | – I’ll be there. – Excellent, I’ll see you then. | – 我会去的 – 太好了 那时见 |
[23:59] | I’m going to meet him outside the bank at one o’clock sharp. | 我约他一点整在银行外面见 |
[24:03] | Good. | 好 |
[24:08] | You know why she wanted to meet you? | 你知道她为什么要见你吗 |
[24:10] | To prick my ego,hoping it’ll make me careless. | 刺激我的自尊心 想让我因此粗心大意 |
[24:14] | – Will it? – No. | – 会吗 – 不 |
[24:17] | Be careful of rising to the challenge, Michael. | 接受挑战前要小心 Michael |
[24:20] | You know there’s an old saying – | 你知道那句老话 |
[24:23] | “Pride comes before a fall.” | 骄者必败 |
[24:25] | Albert, it’s not going to happen. | Albert 不会这样的 |
[24:28] | OK, if you’re going to make it personal, I suggest you keep it that way. | 如果你要把它变成私人挑战 那我希望你能继续如此 |
[24:33] | Which means, not taking everyone else down with you. | 就是说 别拖别人下水 |
[24:38] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[24:41] | OK. | 好 |
[24:59] | OK, everyone. Change of plan. | 大伙儿 计划改变 |
[25:03] | We never change our plan. | 我们从没变过计划 |
[25:05] | – This time we are. – Because of Lucy Bitchface? | – 这次要变 – 因为Lucy婊子吗 |
[25:07] | – Partly. – So what’s up? | – 部分来说 – 怎么搞 |
[25:10] | I want you three on the outside, I’ll meet Richardson on my own. | 你们三个在外接应 我一个人去见Richardson |
[25:13] | Hang on, I thought I was your wife! | 等等 我还以为我是你太太 |
[25:15] | Looks like you just got divorced. | 看上去你们刚离婚了 |
[25:18] | A bit short notice, Mick. | 现在说有点赶啊 Mick |
[25:20] | Sorry, I can’t help that. | 对不起 我也没有办法 |
[25:24] | Emma, take care of the guy from the bank, | Emma 你去负责银行的那家伙 |
[25:26] | then from that moment on you’ll be visiting a sick relative. | 从现在开始你要去看望一个生病的亲戚 |
[25:29] | Sean, let’s lose the convincer. I’ll do the hotel on my own. | Sean 不做说服者了 酒店那边我一个人对付 |
[25:33] | We can use the one thing we have to our advantage. | 我们可以利用优势 |
[25:35] | The ECD are playing catch-up. | ECD想玩猫抓老鼠 |
[25:37] | We can get in and out, wrap this whole thing up | 我们就进出自如 在他们还没发现目标是谁之前 |
[25:40] | before they work out who the mark is. | 事儿就结束了 |
[25:43] | You say so. | 你说了算 |
[25:56] | It’s Harold Holmes, Investment Manager. | Harold Holmes 投资经理 |
[25:58] | Remember, they’re not going to buy him having an appointment unless he’s actually due back. | 记住 他们不会相信他有预约 除非他本人已经回来了 |
[26:02] | This guy’s like clockwork.12.30 he leaves the bank, back at one o’clock on the dot. | 这家伙准得和钟一样 12点30离开银行 1点整回来 |
[26:06] | – Right. – So 12.55 you come into the cafe, | – 好 – 12点55分你进咖啡店 |
[26:08] | do your stuff and make sure he doesn’t leave before ten past. | 干你该干的事情 确保他1点10分前不会回来 |
[26:11] | – Ten past. – Five, four,three, two, one. | – 10分 |
[26:19] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 我去看着他 |
[26:21] | – See you at five to. – OK. | – 55分见 – 好 |
[26:29] | I’ve never been divorced before. | 我从没离过婚 |
[26:32] | Or married, for that matter. | 这么说来 我也没结过婚 |
[26:34] | It’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[26:36] | I don’t need protecting. Especially not from Lucy Bitchface. | 我不需要你保护 尤其是为了Lucy婊子保护我 |
[26:40] | well,I’m being careful, that’s all. | 我只是小心行事而已 |
[26:42] | No, but you’re not, you’re flirting. | 才不是 你这是勾搭她 |
[26:45] | – I’m… What? – She’s pulling your strings and you’re falling for it. | – 我…什么 – 她勾着你 你还挺享受的 |
[26:49] | Oh, come on! Is that really what you think of me? | 天哪 你就这么看我的吗 |
[26:51] | – Does it matter what I think? – Yes, it does actually. | – 我怎么看有关系吗 – 当然有关系 |
[26:54] | OK, I think you fancy her and you want to show her how clever you are. | 好吧 我觉得你喜欢她 想在她面前表现一下 |
[26:58] | – Oh, please don’t hold back on my account. – I won’t. | – 哦 别为了我藏着什么 – 我不会的 |
[27:02] | – Do you, then? – Do I what? | – 那你呢 – 我什么 |
[27:04] | You know what! | 你知道我在说什么 |
[27:06] | OK. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | – No, I don’t. – Liar! | – 不 我没有 – 骗子 |
[27:10] | It’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[27:12] | – I thought you and I agreed we were a bad idea. – We are! | – 我还以为你和我都觉得我们俩不适合在一起 – 的确不适合 |
[27:14] | – Then why are we having this conversation? – Because you’re being a shit! | – 那我们为什么要讨论这个话题 – 因为你真是烂透了 |
[27:18] | No, worse than that, you’re being a man. | 不 比那个还糟糕 你弄得和个男人似的 |
[27:21] | – I’m… I’m being a man? – You heard me. | – 我…我和个男人似的 – 没错 |
[27:22] | I’m…Right, well that makes no sense. | 我…好吧 说不通 |
[27:24] | Which I suppose means You’re being a woman. | 我想你的意思就是你和个女人似的 |
[27:26] | – Oh, good. – Yes, good. | – 太好了 – 对 太好了 |
[27:27] | – Well, that’s that then. – yeah, That is that. | – 好 就这样吧 – 对 就这样 |
[27:29] | right,I’m going to go flirt with a banker. | 好 我这就去勾搭那银行家 |
[27:30] | It’s not time yet. | 还不是时候 |
[27:31] | I can flirt with whoever I like for as long as I like, thank you. | 我想勾搭谁就勾搭谁 想勾搭多久就勾搭多久 谢谢 |
[27:35] | Emma! | |
[27:52] | Hello, handsome. Buy me a coffee. | 你好啊 帅哥 请我喝咖啡吧 |
[28:14] | Good afternoon, I have an appointment with Mr Holmes. | 你好 我和Holmes先生有个预约 |
[28:18] | I’m afraid he’s not back from lunch yet. | 恐怕他外出午饭还没回来 |
[28:20] | I know. He called to say he’d be five minutes. I’m supposed to wait in his office. | 我知道 他告诉我他5分钟之后就回来 我现在该去他的办公室等着 |
[28:23] | – That’s not… – I’m with the Revenue. | – 这不是… – 我是税务部来的 |
[28:26] | Oh, right… Er, this way. | 这样啊 这边请 |
[28:33] | My colleague will be joining me, so there will be two of us. | 我的同事等下也要来 所以一共是两个人 |
[28:44] | My divorce only came through this morning, but I wasn’t that bothered. | 我今天早上刚离婚 但我没什么感觉 |
[28:47] | I don’t like him very much. He’s arrogant and self-opinionated | 我也不怎么喜欢他 他骄傲自大 还不听别人意见 |
[28:51] | and always insists on getting his own way | 老是坚持自己才是对的 |
[28:53] | and for somebody who’s supposed to make a living studying human nature, | 而且 虽然他是靠研究人性吃饭的 |
[28:55] | he knows next to nothing about women. | 但他一点都不了解女人 |
[28:57] | Edmund! Welcome to the Western Bank of California. | Edmund 欢迎来到加州西部银行 |
[29:01] | Glad to be here, old boy. Let’s get inside, shall we? | 我很乐意到这里来 老伙计 我们进去吧 |
[29:04] | I’ve got another meeting, but Tom is expecting you. | 我还有个会 不过Tom已经在等你了 |
[29:07] | Come on right in. You’re looking wonderful, what have you been doing? | 快进来吧 你看上去气色不错 最近都做什么了 |
[29:32] | Tom, I’d like you to meet Sir Edmund Richardson. | Tom 允许我向你介绍Edmund Richardson爵士 |
[29:35] | – Sir Edmund, it’s a pleasure. – Good of you to spare the time. | – Edmund爵士 见到你是我的荣幸 – 谢谢你能腾出时间见我 |
[29:38] | I’ll leave you two alone, I’ll catch up with you later. | 我让你们俩单独谈会儿 我等下来找你 |
[29:40] | Absolutely. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[29:42] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[29:49] | Please. | 请坐 |
[29:54] | umm…You know what? I’m going to join you over here. | 这样吧 我过来坐你这边 |
[29:59] | I find desks so impersonal, don’t you? | 我个人觉得桌子很没有人情味 你认为呢 |
[30:02] | It’s not even like I’m the jealous type. | 这可并不是因为我是爱吃醋的人 |
[30:04] | God, I hate that in people! It’s so immature. | 天呐 我就是讨厌那样的人 幼稚的很 |
[30:07] | But there’s a difference between being jealous and caring for someone’s welfare, | 但是吃醋和关心他人那是有分别的 |
[30:12] | you know taking an interest. | 就是有没有兴趣 |
[30:13] | At least that’s what I think, but no, | 至少我是这么想的 但是不是的 |
[30:15] | he has to get it totally wrong and misunderstand everything… | 他会把所有的东西都理解错… |
[30:18] | – Can I ask you something? – Yes? | – 我能问你个问题么 – 请说 |
[30:22] | Why are you talking to me? | 你跟我聊这个干嘛呢 |
[30:24] | What? | 什么 |
[30:25] | Well, it’s just you came in, you sat down and started talking… | 你就这么走进来然后坐下来一直说个 |
[30:28] | A lot. | 不停 |
[30:29] | Only I’m not sure why? | 我就是不知道为什么 |
[30:32] | Oh, well… | 呃… |
[30:33] | It’s just that I’m late for work. You see… | 我上班要迟到了 知道吗 |
[30:42] | Sex! | 性啊 |
[30:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:48] | Now I’m divorced, I need sex. | 我现在离婚了 我需要性生活啊 |
[30:53] | Lots of it. | 我饥渴死了 |
[30:55] | The trick is to move a chunk of your pension fund over to the US before you leave. | 这个把戏就是你离开之前 把你的养老金都转移到美国去 |
[31:00] | This demonstrates a commitment, | 这种委托事项 |
[31:02] | not only to the bank, but more importantly to US Immigration. | 不仅仅是为了银行 而且更重要的是为了移民美国 |
[31:05] | Makes it easier for us to get you a green card. | 这让我们帮你更方便的拿到绿卡 |
[31:07] | OK. | 好 |
[31:09] | The problem, as I see it, | 在我看来目前的问题是 |
[31:11] | is that your pension in the UK is the subject of some media scrutiny. | 你在英国的养老金似乎 都在媒体的监督之下 |
[31:16] | Bloody communists. | 这些共产主义者啊 (具有左倾的媒体行为被他曲解为共产主义者) |
[31:17] | And as much as we want you to join us, | 既然我们想要你来加入我们 |
[31:18] | we’re keen to avoid any adverse publicity if we can. | 我们就会尽力规避公众视野 |
[31:22] | Understood. So if you’re willing, we have a proposal. | 明白了 那么既然你同意 我有一个提案 |
[31:26] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[31:30] | The board have suggested that we start the ball rolling with a modest cash transaction. | 董事会的建议是我们开始以 少量的现金交易为主 |
[31:36] | Something that we’ll use to open an investment account. | 这么一来我们就可以开一个投资账户 |
[31:38] | I need to give my fund 24 hours for a cash withdrawal. | 我需要24小时资金才能到账 因为要安排提现 |
[31:43] | How much do you think will swing it? | 你觉得多少钱够呢 |
[31:45] | Half a mill? | 50万? |
[31:47] | That’s do-able, right? | 这没问题的吧 |
[31:48] | – Dollars or sterling? – Sterling. | – 美元还是英镑呢 – 英镑 |
[31:50] | That’s, that’s a lot of cash! | 那还真是不少钱啊! |
[31:52] | Yes, and like any of the other potential candidates, | 对的 就跟其他潜在的客户一样 |
[31:55] | you need to be entirely comfortable with this. | 这是最基本的 |
[31:57] | Other candidates? | 其他客户? |
[31:59] | Yeah, uh, the board are keen to explore other options, | 是啊 董事会还是很热衷于 继续寻找其他可能的人选的 |
[32:04] | just in case we can’t circumnavigate your problems with the media. | 以防万一我们不能帮你躲过媒体的视线 |
[32:08] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[32:10] | But it’s your call entirely. | 但是这都取决于你 |
[32:12] | Why don’t you go away for a few days, think about it? | 你可以回去后好好想想么 |
[32:16] | – Well, I… – It’s a prime appointment, | – 呃 我… – 这是个很重要的约定 |
[32:18] | I don’t know how long the board will wait. | 我不知道董事会能等多久 |
[32:20] | Still, half a mill… | 可是 五十万啊 |
[32:21] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. | 嗯 对的 对的 |
[32:23] | I guess the question you have to ask yourself | 问题是你要问问自己 |
[32:26] | is would you rather stay here in the UK and fight your corner | 你想在英国挣扎度日呢 |
[32:31] | or come to California? | 还是来加利福尼亚享受生活呢 |
[32:39] | Bugger it! You know what they say. | 去他的吧 你知道他们会说什么么 |
[32:41] | – He who dares, wins? – Fill your boots! | – 狭路相逢勇者胜? – 千万别客气 |
[32:48] | Look, I really must be going, I’m late. | 我是真的该走了 我迟到了 |
[32:51] | No, no, no, don’t go! | 不不不 别走 |
[32:53] | I want to get to know you better. | 我想多了解一下你 |
[32:55] | All you have done is come in here talk about your ex-husband, | 你进来之后一直聊你的前夫 |
[32:59] | offer me sex, now you’re back talking about him again. | 说要跟我做爱之后 又开始唠叨你的前夫 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. I won’t mention him again. | 对不起 我不再说他了 好么 |
[33:05] | Frankly, I think you need help. | 老实说吧 我觉得你该去寻求一些帮助 |
[33:18] | I think the board are going to be very pleased when I tell them we’ve managed to find a way through this. | 我认为董事会很高兴看到我们解决了此事 |
[33:22] | I’ll call my fund manager right away. | 我马上打给我的资金经理 |
[33:25] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[33:27] | Excuse me, Mr Holmes, there’s a gentleman from the Revenue. | 你好 Holmes先生 有位来自税务局的先生在你的办公室等你 |
[33:30] | He’s waiting in your office. | 他在你的办公室等 |
[33:31] | – Welcome to the Western Bank. – Glad to be on board. | – 欢迎来到西部银行 – 荣幸之至 |
[33:33] | He said it was urgent. | 他说很紧急 |
[33:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:39] | Sir Edmund, would you excuse me just one second? | Edmund爵士 失陪一下 |
[33:42] | – Of course. – Be right back. | – 当然了 – 马上回来 |
[33:48] | There you are! | 你还敢来 |
[33:50] | – What? – I’ve been waiting for you. | – 什么 – 我在等你呢 |
[33:52] | You been in the cafe across the street? | 你刚才在街对面的咖啡馆吗 |
[33:54] | – Yes… – Talking to my woman? | – 嗯… – 跟我的女人聊天? |
[33:57] | Don’t lie to me, I saw you sitting with her. | 别跟我耍花样 我看到你跟她坐一起的 |
[33:59] | – I… She… – So what’s g’wan? | – 我… 她… – 到底咋样 |
[34:02] | – Pardon? – What’s going on? | – 什么 – 到底怎么回事儿 |
[34:04] | Nothing, I was just having my lunch and she… | 没什么 我在吃午餐然后她… |
[34:07] | – You messing with my woman? – No! | – 你跟我的女人厮混了 – 没有 |
[34:09] | So why you cosying up to her like that then? | 那你为什么要讨好她呢 |
[34:11] | Now, look…Tell me the truth. | 听着 跟我说实话 |
[34:14] | Have you been getting jiggy with my baby? | 你跟我的宝贝儿上床了吗 |
[34:17] | And don’t lie to me, I’ll know if you lie to me. | 别跟我撒谎 你说谎我看的出的 |
[34:19] | – No, I… – Come here. | – 不 我… – 过来 |
[34:21] | See that man in there? Don’t stare at him! | 看见那个男的了吗 别盯着他看 |
[34:24] | He can snap you in half just by looking at you. | 他看你都能把你撕成两半 |
[34:27] | – I can assure you, there’s nothing… – I bet you’re married as well. | – 我可以向你保证 什么都没有… – 我打赌你也结婚了吧 |
[34:31] | Show me your hand, show me your hand. | 把手拿出来 把手拿出来 |
[34:32] | There’s a ring on it. | 有戒指 |
[34:33] | There’s a ring on his finger. That’s nasty. | 手上还有戒指 真是无耻之徒 |
[34:35] | What’s your wife’s number? I’m going to call her. | 你老婆的电话号码呢 我打给她 |
[34:37] | – I haven’t done anything… – Tell her you’re messing around | – 我什么都没做… – 告诉她 她在家看小孩 |
[34:39] | while she’s watching the babies. | 而你在外面鬼混 |
[34:41] | I haven’t got babies. | 我没有孩子 |
[34:42] | Trying to hook my honey because yours is barren? | 想勾引我的女人 因为你的女人不能生育? |
[34:44] | No! She has decided… | 不 她已经决定… |
[34:47] | That is, WE decided to wait. | 是吧 我们决定等段时间 |
[34:49] | Yeah, wait while I call your wife. What’s her number? | 嗯 你等 我打给你老婆吧 号码是多少 |
[34:52] | You don’t need to do this, | 你不需要这么做 |
[34:52] | – this is not what you think… – How do you know what I think? | – 这不是你想象那样的… – 你怎么知道我怎么想的 |
[34:55] | We just talked! | 我们只是在聊聊 |
[34:58] | I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 我之前从来没见过她 |
[35:01] | Look at me. Look at me. I want to see your eyes. | 看着我 看着我 我要你看着我的眼睛 |
[35:06] | I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[35:13] | OK. | 好吧 |
[35:15] | OK. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | I just keep jumping to conclusions, you get me? | 我一向很直接 你知道我的 |
[35:23] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[35:23] | Putting two and two together and getting nine. | 整理明白把话说清楚 |
[35:26] | Yes, that’s… | 是的 那很… |
[35:27] | Just give you a chance to explain things, talk things through. | 就是给你个机会把话说清楚 |
[35:30] | – That would be nice. – Over there. | – 这样最好 – 这边 |
[35:31] | – But… – You don’t want to explain? | – 可是… – 你不想解释了吗 |
[35:34] | Yes. | 想 |
[35:35] | Then wait there for me over there, dread! | 那你就给我在那儿等着 可怜虫 |
[35:56] | – There’s always something to do. – I understand. | – 总有很多事情要做 – 我明白 |
[35:59] | My diary tomorrow is a little insane. | 我明天有点忙 |
[36:02] | My wife’s father is now sick so we have to drive down to Kent. | 我老婆的父亲病了我必须去Kent一趟 |
[36:05] | Oh! | 哦 |
[36:06] | But I’m staying at the Berwick Hotel. | 但我会在Berwick酒店 |
[36:09] | Maybe you could swing by there tomorrow morning around 11.30? | 你明天11:30的时候能搞定么 |
[36:11] | At your hotel? | 在你的酒店吗 |
[36:12] | – Is there a problem? – It’s just the cash. | – 有问题吗 – 只是钱么 |
[36:15] | I’ll have the investment account opened and get security pick it up. | 我会开设投资账户然后让安保人员去取 |
[36:19] | I just have to deal with it all personally. | 我必须得亲自处理这事儿 |
[36:21] | Of course. | 那是自然 |
[36:22] | so, 11.30 tomorrow morning? | 好吧 那就明天11:30见吧 |
[36:23] | – I’ll be there. – OK. | – 到时候见 – 好吧 |
[36:41] | I’ve been thinking about things and, erm, | 我一直在想一些事情 |
[36:46] | I don’t want to stand in your way… You get me? | 我也不想碍你的事儿 你明白么 |
[36:49] | So you… | 那么你… |
[36:53] | Just make her happy. | 让她幸福吧 |
[37:09] | – Sorry, Mick. – What happened? | – 对不起 Mick – 发生什么事了 |
[37:13] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[37:15] | OK, no harm done, | 好吧 还好没坏事 |
[37:18] | I covered it. We’re still set for tomorrow. | 我搞定了 我们明天一切照旧 |
[37:23] | Michael Stone, we think he’s already got a mark. | Michael Stone 我们认为他有了目标 |
[37:25] | I thought he might. Who? | 我觉得他可能找到了 问题是谁呢 |
[37:26] | – Sir Edmund Richardson. – Of course, who else? | – Edmund Richardson爵士 – 当然了 还能有谁 |
[37:30] | They left the Western Bank of California in St Peter’s Square | 他们从圣彼得广场的加利福尼亚西部银行出来 |
[37:32] | within three minutes of each other, not half an hour ago. | 三分钟之内 不到半小时之前 |
[37:35] | That must be the set up. | 他们一定有阴谋 |
[37:35] | They’ll bounce him somewhere else to close the deal. But where? | 他们会找地方收网的 哪儿呢 |
[37:38] | If it’s bogus shares it will be an office block, somewhere in the City, if not then a hotel. | 如果涉及空头股票的话会在城里的办公区 如果不是的话就在酒店里 |
[37:43] | – Can’t we just follow them? – No, he’s too smart for that. | – 我们跟踪他不就好了吗 – 不 他太聪明了 这样不行 |
[37:46] | He beats people because they underestimate him. | 他所以能打败那些人 就是因为那些人太小看他了 |
[37:48] | I have no intention of making the same mistake. | 我可不想重蹈覆辙 |
[37:52] | What game are you playing, Michael? | 这次您玩的哪一出啊 Michael? |
[37:55] | Something quick. | 速战速决型的 |
[37:56] | In and out before we have the chance to work it out. | 在我们还没弄明白之前就迅速搞定的 |
[38:00] | Not shares. Too long-winded. | 和股票无关 那个太久了 |
[38:02] | And where? | 在哪儿呢 |
[38:04] | They’ve used the Berwick Hotel before, but are hardly likely to use it again. | 他们之前用了Berwick酒店 应该不会再用了吧 |
[38:07] | Well, why not? | 呃 为什么不呢 |
[38:07] | It’s formal, impersonal, large lobby, easy to lose yourself. | 很正式气派的大厅 很容易让人放松 |
[38:10] | Still risky. | 风险很大啊 |
[38:12] | But this is a man who likes to take risks. | 但是这个人喜欢冒风险 |
[38:14] | No, more than that, he likes to tease, to be audacious. | 不仅如此 喜欢戏弄 大胆的很 |
[38:19] | And remember, he doesn’t think we know about Richardson. | 记住他不知道我们也在盯着Richardson |
[38:23] | – What about the consultant scam? – What’s that? | – 顾问骗局呢 – 那是什么 |
[38:27] | It works on retired bankers. | 退休银行家什么的 |
[38:28] | You offer them a bogus job on the board of a foreign bank, | 你给他们一个外资银行的假工作 |
[38:31] | then persuade them to let you handle the transfer of their assets to the new country. | 然后说服他们让你来经手财产 转移到另一个国家的交易 |
[38:35] | – You think that’s what they’re doing? – Why not? Richardson’s perfect. | – 你觉得他们在搞这个吗 – 为什么不呢 Richardson是完美目标啊 |
[38:38] | He’ll be looking to move his money without the press finding out. | 他想要把他的钱转移出去而不愿公众知道 |
[38:41] | – Smart. – Yeah, very. | – 聪明 – 嗯 非常的聪明 |
[38:43] | So what do we do? | 那么我们怎么办 |
[38:45] | He’ll be expecting us to follow him and his team, | 他会预料到我们跟踪他和他的团伙 |
[38:49] | piece everything together and gather evidence as we go, | 把所有证据拼凑在一起 然后定罪抓人么 |
[38:51] | like good little policemen. | 像个认真为人民服务的好警察一样 |
[38:53] | So? | 那么? |
[38:56] | So we do the exact opposite. | 那么我就反其道而行之 |
[39:03] | It was unprofessional. | 这是不专业的 |
[39:05] | How many more times? It’s fine. | 这才多少次啊 没事的 |
[39:07] | It wasn’t exactly rocket science. I only had to keep him till quarter past. | 这可不是精密的科学啊 我只要拖住他十五分钟多点就行了 |
[39:10] | So you were a few minutes short. We still got in and did what we needed to do. | 所以你还缺这几分钟 但我们还是要进去做我们该做的事 |
[39:14] | God, I even offered him sex. | 天呐 我甚至都跟他说我要跟他做了 |
[39:17] | – Really? – Mmhmm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯 |
[39:18] | I’m clearly losing my pulling power. | 明显我对他失去魅力了么 |
[39:21] | Maybe I’m too old now. | 也许我现在太老了吧 |
[39:25] | Do you think I’m too old? | 你觉得我老吗 |
[39:26] | No, no, you are definitely not too old. | 不不不 你一点都没有老啊 |
[39:29] | And if an offer of sex with you didn’t hold his attention, | 如果做爱这事儿都不能让他感兴趣 |
[39:31] | then there’s clearly something wrong with him. | 那明显是他有问题吧 |
[39:33] | You think so? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[39:35] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[39:38] | Yeah, but I was horrible to you as well. I accused you of being a man. | 嗯 我对你也很过分 我指责你太男人了 |
[39:42] | I’ll live. | 我能接受 |
[39:44] | I will never let my feelings get in the way of business again, I swear. | 我发誓再也不把私人感情夹杂在工作里了 |
[39:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:49] | And I’m sorry I accused you of flirting with Lucy Bitchface, because you weren’t. | 我也很抱歉我指责你跟Lucy那个小贱人调情 明显你没有吗 |
[39:54] | – Were you? – No. | – 有吗 – 没有 |
[39:56] | – It’s just business. – Yes. | – 只是工作吗 – 是啊 |
[40:00] | – OK. – Are we done? | – 好吧 – 说完了吗 |
[40:01] | Absolutely. Not another word. | 当然 没话说了 |
[40:06] | – What are you writing? – It’s a shopping list. | – 你写什么呢 – 购物单 |
[40:11] | A bit domestic for you, isn’t it? | 你不干这么内部的事的吧 |
[40:12] | For the con. | 为这个骗局用的 |
[40:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:16] | I’ll just get the drinks. | 我去拿点喝得 |
[40:21] | Oh, you are kidding me. What is she doing here? | 你跟我扯的吧 她来这儿干嘛 |
[40:25] | I’m sure we’re all about to find out. | 我觉得我们马上就知道了 |
[40:32] | She’s persistent. | 她很执着么 |
[40:34] | She’s got some front, I’ll give her that. | 兵来将挡水来土掩 |
[40:37] | Two things arrived unannounced. | 两者不期而遇啊 |
[40:40] | Opportunity… | 机会… |
[40:42] | – And? – Trouble. | – 和什么 – 麻烦 |
[40:52] | May I? | 我能… |
[40:54] | – May you what? – I’d like to talk to Michael. | – 能什么 – 我想和Michael聊聊 |
[40:57] | Well, Michael and I are a bit busy at the moment. | 呃 Michael跟我正忙着呢 |
[41:00] | Emma… | |
[41:01] | But luckily I was about to get some drinks. | 但是幸好正要去拿喝的了 |
[41:04] | Not for me, thanks, I’ll only be a minute. | 我不要了 谢谢 我就在这儿一会儿 |
[41:07] | – I never asked. – Just in case you were about to. | – 我没问你啊 – 万一你要说呢 |
[41:10] | I wasn’t. | 我压根没想过 |
[41:16] | I get the distinct impression she doesn’t like me. | 很明显她不喜欢我 |
[41:20] | ?? | 她没有 |
[41:21] | – Sorry, are you two an item? – No. | – 你俩是一对吗 – 不 |
[41:25] | But she wants you to be? | 但是她好像很喜欢你 |
[41:29] | Is there something I can do for you? | 我能为你做点什么呢 |
[41:33] | I was just passing, thought I’d pop in on the off chance. | 就是路过来瞄一眼 |
[41:37] | To do what? | 来干嘛 |
[41:39] | Thank you for dinner. | 感谢你的晚餐 |
[41:41] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:42] | And to ask you if you’d found a new mark yet. | 然后问问你有没有找到新目标呢 |
[41:45] | What? | 什么 |
[41:47] | – After your friendly warning? – Yes. | – 在你的友情提示之后还干? – 对的 |
[41:51] | That would be a little foolhardy, don’t you think? | 那样的话就有点傻了 不是吗 |
[41:54] | Oh, I doubt our little chat did anything but whet your appetite. | 我还以为我们的小谈话勾起了你的欲望呢 |
[42:00] | Did you do a little speech? | 你是不是做了个小演讲 |
[42:02] | – About not running away? – So that’s what this is? | – 关于永不放弃的 – 知道你来干吗了 |
[42:05] | – You goading me into action? – Of course. | – 你来刺激我行动吗 – 当然了 |
[42:08] | Is that allowed? | 这样允许么 |
[42:10] | Well, it’s going to be quite tough if you don’t do something. | 你不做什么这世间太寂寞了么 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:14] | So who is it? | 那么是谁啊 |
[42:17] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[42:19] | Oh, come on or do we have to pretend you don’t already know? | 拜托 你要真的继续装傻么 |
[42:22] | It might be more fun. | 那样会更有趣 |
[42:26] | Sir Edmund’s such a weasel, I should probably leave you to it. | Edmund爵士这个大奸贼 我真应该放手让你去搞他 |
[42:31] | – But you won’t. – No. | – 但是你不会让我做的 – 你说对了 |
[42:34] | Shouldn’t be too hard, though, | 不会太难吧 |
[42:36] | I mean your plan’s not very well thought out. | 我是说你的计划也不是很周密 |
[42:42] | Nice try. | 您还差一点 |
[42:44] | You don’t believe I don’t know what you’re planning? | 你真不相信我了如指掌么 |
[42:46] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不知道 |
[42:48] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[42:52] | Then let me guess. | 那我猜猜吧 |
[42:54] | Please. | 请吧 |
[42:56] | A day or two for Albert to rope him in, a day to set him up, | 一两天内让Albert引他上钩 一天做局 |
[43:01] | another for the convincer before… | 另一天用来说服他… |
[43:06] | Take him on Friday? Or leave it the weekend and go for Monday? | 然后就是礼拜五搞定它 或者等个周末礼拜一搞定 |
[43:10] | It’s still all up in the air. | 还是八字儿没一撇呢 |
[43:12] | But how’s a girl to plan her weekend? | 但是女孩儿怎么度过她的周末呢 |
[43:14] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll cope. | 哦 我相信你搞的定的 |
[43:18] | This is such fun. | 这太有意思了 |
[43:23] | You must let me have a visiting order when you’re in prison. | 你坐牢的时候一定得把我放进访客名单里 |
[43:25] | I’m writing my list already. | 我已经在写我的名单了 |
[43:28] | Catch you later. | 回头再抓你 |
[43:40] | What was all that about? | 来干嘛啊她 |
[43:43] | I’m not sure. | 不确定 |
[43:46] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[43:48] | I want everyone in bright and early. They’re going tomorrow. | 我希望每个人明天神经紧绷 他们明天行动 |
[44:35] | I’ve just got off the phone with Sir Edmund. | 我刚刚跟Edmund爵士电话联系过 |
[44:37] | He’s withdrawn the cash and he’s going to meet us at the hotel as planned. | 他取了钱准备来酒店见面了 |
[44:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:42] | Guys, I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 伙计们 我有个很不好的预感 |
[44:44] | Yeah, well, I think we all have. | 嗯 我们都有吧 |
[44:46] | There is no way she can know we’re going today. | 她不可能知道我们今天要干嘛的 |
[44:48] | And if she does? | 如果她知道呢 |
[44:50] | She took the time to come and see you at Eddie’s. Why? | 她专门抽时间来Eddie酒吧找你 为什么 |
[44:53] | To try and cloud my vision, | 为了混淆视听 |
[44:54] | get me to act out of pride rather than reason. | 让我做事不计后果 |
[44:56] | Exactly. So you’d be more wrapped up in beating her than taking the mark. | 对 所以你准备打赢她而不是专心拿下目标 |
[45:01] | OK. | 好的 |
[45:03] | Michael, now that you’re inside her head, | Michael 如果你钻入她的思想中 |
[45:06] | take a look around. | 看看周围 |
[45:09] | So what does she do next? | 下一步她会干嘛 |
[45:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[45:26] | Yes, it is. | 对 我是 |
[45:29] | I’m sorry, my darling, say again? | 对不起亲爱的你再说一遍? |
[45:35] | DCI Britford. | Britford总督察 |
[45:39] | Am I aware I’m being what? | 我是否意识到什么 |
[45:41] | Conned! | 被骗了 |
[46:34] | OK, he’s gone in. | 好了 他进来了 |
[46:35] | Good, I want to see Stone with the briefcase in his hand. | 很好 我要看见Stone拿着手提箱 |
[46:39] | Hold your positions. | 各就各位 |
[46:54] | Sir Edmund, right on time. | Edmund爵士 来得及时啊 |
[46:58] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[47:01] | He’s in. | 他进去了 |
[47:03] | Sir Edmund is in. | Edmund爵士进去了 |
[47:06] | No, wait. He’ll offer him a drink first, a few pleasantries. | 不 等等 他会给他倒杯酒 寒暄一下 |
[47:10] | We go in three minutes. | 我们三分钟后进去 |
[47:12] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要喝点什么 |
[47:13] | Not for me, thanks. | 我就不了 谢谢 |
[47:15] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们说什么吗 |
[47:17] | Not until the sun is over the yardarm? | 决不在太阳落下桁端之前喝酒 |
[47:19] | Only the great unwashed drink before noon. | 别在中午之前喝那些下层民众的东西 |
[47:22] | – I haven’t heard that one. – It’s one of mine. | – 我没听过那个诶 – 是我说的 |
[47:33] | Good, let’s get this over and done with, shall we? | 很好让我们开始吧 速战速决 |
[47:35] | – I’ve got your paperwork here. – Excellent. | – 我这儿带了那些文字材料 – 很好 |
[47:37] | – Did you speak to the board? – They were thrilled, as I said. | – 你跟董事会聊了吗 – 他们都很兴奋 跟我说的一样 |
[47:40] | I hope they realise that finding half a million in cash isn’t easy. | 我希望他们了解找这五十万现金可不容易啊 |
[47:43] | No, but it shows how resourceful you can be. | 的确 这样证明您的资源雄厚啊 |
[47:46] | Quite. | 还凑合吧 |
[47:48] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[47:51] | – Police. Stay exactly where you are! – You took your bloody time. | – 警察 站在那儿别动 – 你的末日来了 |
[47:54] | – Please, stay where you are. – Damn con man! | – 站在那儿别动 – 死骗子 |
[47:55] | Sir, please! | 爵士 请了 |
[47:57] | Michael, I’m disappointed. | Michael 我很失望 |
[48:02] | I expected more of a chase. | 我以为会多玩一会儿呢 |
[48:03] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – Oh, please. | – 我不知道你说什么 – 哦 少来了 |
[48:07] | You couldn’t be more bang to rights if you were wearing a stripy T-shirt and holding a swag bag. | 你要是穿个烂T恤抱个地痞包 也许就不用这么显眼了么 |
[48:13] | At least have the decency to be a little magnanimous. | 至少还能留点最后的尊严 |
[48:16] | Inspector. | 检察官 |
[48:19] | Michael Stone, I am arresting you on suspicion of fraud. | Michael Stone我现在怀疑你诈骗而逮捕你 |
[48:22] | You don’t have to say anything, | 你可以保持沉默 |
[48:23] | but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court. | 你拒不交代可能会对你日后出庭询问有碍 |
[48:27] | Anything you do say may be given in evidence. | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[48:29] | – Do you understand your rights as they’ve been explained? – Yes i do. | – 你明白我解释给你的权利了吗 – 嗯 我明白 |
[48:32] | – Put him in the car. – Not so clever now, are you? | – 带上车吧 – 你现在不聪明了 是吧 |
[48:35] | No! That stays with us. | 不 那个给我 |
[48:37] | We wouldn’t want one of Michael’s friends pulling a switch on us now, would we? | 我们可不想让Michael的朋友们失望啊 |
[48:51] | Interview with Michael Stone, at 1.15pm. | 询问Michael Stone 下午一点十五分 |
[48:55] | Present are Detective Chief Inspector Lucy Britford and Detective Sergeant Haynes. | 出席的有督察侦探Lucy Britford 和中士探员Haynes |
[49:00] | You’ve been informed of your rights and have refused legal representation, is that correct? | 你被告知了你的权利 并且拒绝申请合法代理人对吗 |
[49:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:06] | Michael, why were you at the Berwick Hotel at 11.30 this morning? | Michael 你为什么在今天上午11:30 出现在Berwick酒店 |
[49:09] | They have an excellent spa. And I was thinking of having a body rub. | 他们的温泉浴不错啊 我在想去做个擦身呢 |
[49:12] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这不是真的 |
[49:16] | There’s really no point in making it difficult. | 让询问变得困难毫无意义 |
[49:19] | You’re simply wasting my time and yours. | 你这是在浪费你我的时间 |
[49:22] | Why don’t you just accept that it’s over and make this easier for both of us? | 为什么你就不能接受这都结束了 让我们都轻松一些呢 |
[49:29] | You had arranged to meet someone there, hadn’t you? | 你安排去那见个人 是吗 |
[49:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[49:33] | – Can you tell me who? – Sir Edmund Richardson. | – 你能告诉我是谁吗 – Edmund Richardson爵士 |
[49:36] | That’s better. | 很好 |
[49:38] | And can you tell me the purpose of that meeting? | 你能告诉我你们会面的目的吗 |
[49:41] | – I think you’ve probably guessed. – Yes, but I’d still like to hear it from you. | – 我觉得你已经猜到了 – 是啊 但是我还是很想从你这儿听到 |
[49:50] | I had asked him to meet me there, because… | 我让他跟我见面 是为了… |
[49:56] | Go on. | 继续 |
[49:59] | Well…the truth is I’m not getting any younger. | 呃 真相是我也不年轻了 |
[50:04] | – What? – And I needed to ask his advice on pensions. | – 什么 – 我需要他对我的养老金等做出一些指导 |
[50:09] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 你觉得很好笑吗 |
[50:10] | I think that depends on which side of the desk you’re sitting. | 我觉得这取决于你坐在桌子的那一边 |
[50:15] | All right, have it your way. | 好的 随你便吧 |
[50:21] | Perhaps this will jog your memory. | 也许这会让你想起来点什么吧 |
[50:26] | Do you recognise this briefcase? | 你认出这个箱子了吗 |
[50:30] | Yes, I do. That’s the one you took off me this morning. | 是的 我认识 那是你从我们的会面上拿走的 |
[50:32] | – Then you admit it was in your possession? – Of course. | – 你承认这是你的财产喽 – 当然 |
[50:35] | Then perhaps you’d like to explain the contents. | 那么你也许想解释一下这里面的内容吧 |
[50:52] | Don’t let him touch anything. | 别让他碰任何东西 |
[50:59] | – So you’d arranged to meet at the Berwick Hotel? – Yes. | – 所以你被安排在Berwick酒店 – 是的 |
[51:02] | – And you went straight to his room? – That’s right. | – 然后你直接进了他的房间 – 是的 |
[51:03] | And can you recount the conversation? | 你能描述一下对话吗 |
[51:05] | Didn’t you hear it? | 你们没听到吗 |
[51:08] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[51:13] | Don’t tell me this wasn’t working. | 别告诉我这个玩意儿不管用 |
[51:20] | Your chaps said you’d get every word. | 你们的人说你们每个字都听得到啊 |
[51:22] | – Where did you get this? – From you, of course. | – 你哪儿来的这些? – 从你们那儿 当然了 |
[51:25] | But it’s not attached to anything. | 但是这个没接任何东西 |
[51:28] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[51:33] | – I don’t know, it’s your case! – What do you mean, it’s our case? | – 我不知道 是你们的啊 – 你什么意思 是我们的? |
[51:35] | – It’s the one you lot gave me. – What? | – 你们的人给我的么 – 什么 |
[51:38] | Your officers. | 你们的警官啊 |
[51:40] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[51:42] | The ones sent by your Detective Chief Inspector! | 有人说是你们的督察长给的啊 |
[51:45] | DCI Britford! | Britford总督察 |
[51:47] | So now you’re inside her head, take a look around, | 现在你就是她 看看周围 |
[51:52] | what does she do next? | 她下一步会怎么做呢 |
[51:54] | Maybe it’s easier thinking of what she won’t do. | 也许想想她不会做什么更容易点 |
[52:00] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[52:02] | She’s a control freak, remember. | 她是个控制欲狂 记得么 |
[52:04] | The one thing she would never do is put her trust in anyone else but herself. | 她从来不会做的唯一事情就是信任其他人 因为她只信任她自己 |
[52:08] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[52:09] | Especially not an idiot who’s likely to put his foot in his mouth. | 特别是一个把自己的脚放进嘴里的白痴 |
[52:13] | What, you mean..? | 你是说 |
[52:17] | Hello? Yes, it is. | 你好 是的我是 |
[52:21] | I’m sorry, my darling, say again? | 不好意思 亲爱的 再说一遍 |
[52:27] | Am I aware I’m being what? | 我是否意识到什么 |
[52:30] | Conned! | 被骗了 |
[52:32] | I’m afraid so, sir. | 我想是的 爵士 |
[52:33] | I have a team of officers on their way who will explain things in more detail. | 我们有一队警官会向你做更多解释 |
[52:40] | Wait! | 等等 |
[52:42] | The officers who came to your house. Are any of them here? | 去你家的警官是不是这些人 |
[52:53] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是了 |
[52:59] | Hello, boys. | 你好 伙计们 |
[53:00] | Kev, we need another favour. | Kev 我还是要你帮个忙 |
[53:04] | Now how did I know you were going to ask me that? | 现在我怎么知道你要来找我呢 |
[53:16] | DI Pearce, DS Harper. | 探员Pearce 警官Harper |
[53:18] | I believe you’re expecting us. | 我相信你在等我们 |
[53:28] | We’ll be able to hear every word. | 我们能听到所有的对话 |
[53:30] | Good. He can damn well get what he deserves. | 很好 他就自食其果了 |
[53:34] | – What’s this? – It’s a duplicate case, sir. | – 这是什么 – 这是个假箱子 爵士 |
[53:36] | – All the bills have been marked. – Oh, I see! | – 所有的钱都被做了记号 – 哦 我知道了 |
[53:39] | Just in case we lose him. | 以防万一让他跑了 |
[53:41] | We don’t want him running off with your money now, do we? | 我们也不想让他带着你的钱到处跑是么 |
[53:43] | No, I should hope not. | 不 我当然不想了 |
[53:58] | Not so clever now, are you? | 没那么聪明了吧现在 是吗 |
[54:00] | No! That stays with us. | 不 那个留在我们这儿 |
[54:02] | We wouldn’t want one of Michael’s friends pulling a switch on us now, would we? | 我们可不想Michael的朋友跟我们失望 |
[54:07] | If you haven’t got my money, who the bloody hell has? | 你们没拿 那他妈的谁拿了 |
[54:16] | Leave us alone. | 你出去一下 |
[54:26] | Bravo. | 好极了 |
[54:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:30] | How did you know I wouldn’t put a wire on Sir Edmund myself? | 你怎么知道我自己不会给Edmund爵士 身上加窃听器呢 |
[54:37] | It was the dinner, | 那顿晚餐 |
[54:39] | the whole cat and mouse thing. | 猫鼠游戏 |
[54:41] | You like to pull all the strings. There’s no way you’d trust him. | 你喜欢自己搞定所有事 你不可能相信他的 |
[54:46] | – I still have his statement. – Yeah, good luck with that. | – 我有他的证词啊 – 呃 那祝你走运吧 |
[54:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[54:53] | At least have the decency to be a little magnanimous. | 所以么 至少保持一点最后的尊严吧 |
[55:01] | – Let’s call it 1-0. – Yes, let’s. | – 那就一比零吧 – 是啊 很好 |
[55:07] | So, am I free to go? | 很好 那我可以走了么 |
[55:18] | Show Mr Stone out, would you? | 带Stone先生出去 好么 |
[55:27] | I’m available for dinner later. | 我今晚有空吃晚餐哦 |
[55:30] | I have rather a lot of paperwork to do. | 我还有很多文案要做呢 |
[55:37] | Another time? | 要不改日? |
[55:38] | Oh, you can count on it. | 嗯 那您等着吧 |
[55:51] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[55:56] | Is Lucy Bitchface not coming out to say hello? | Lucy小贱人不出来打招呼么 |
[55:59] | – She’s a little bit busy. – Oh, shame. | – 她说忙着呢 – 哦 真扫兴 |
[56:01] | I’d loved to have seen her face. | 我真想看她的表情 |
[56:02] | – Must have been a picture. – Yes, it was. | – 肯定是一脸旧社会啊 – 嗯 那倒是 |
[56:05] | Was she very angry? | 她很生气吗 |
[56:07] | Very. | 相当 |
[56:09] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[56:29] | Bloody communists. | 可恶的共产主义者 |
[56:37] | All right, she might have wanted to lock us up but she’s still fit, though. | 好吧 她很想把我们关起来 但是她还是身材很火辣的哟 |
[56:39] | Oh, yeah. Only now, she’s posh fit with a hint of disappointment. | 是啊 现在 她可是优雅之中带一点点小失望的哟 |
[56:42] | – Yeah, I like that in a bird. – What? | – 嗯 我就喜欢这样的妞 – 什么 |
[56:44] | – That sort of melancholy look. – Yeah, I’ll go for that. | – 就那种忧郁的么 – 嗯 我就喜欢那种… |
[56:47] | Mucky fit with a hint of melancholy. | 正点又带点忧郁的 |
[56:49] | I have a feeling we haven’t seen the last of her. | 我有种感觉我们还会再见她的 |
[56:52] | Worse luck. | 倒霉啊 |
[56:53] | Hopefully, she’ll be licking her wounds for a while. | 希望吧 她要躲角落舔一段时间伤疤了 |
[56:55] | – Talking of which… – Sean. Don’t, please. | – 说到那个… – Sean 不要 求你了 |
[57:01] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 你知道么 我在想 |
[57:03] | Maybe we should start thinking about getting a pension. | 也许我们也应该考虑拿退休金了 |
[57:06] | Oh, yeah? | 哦是么 |
[57:07] | – Got to retire some time. – Why? | – 有时候也该退休了 – 为什么 |
[57:09] | – Albert hasn’t. – God forbid. | – Albert 还没呢 – 老天不允许呗 |
[57:12] | Yeah and I’m not being funny, Mick, but some of us are not as old as… | 我可不是要搞怪啊 Mick 但是我们有的人可没老的像… |
[57:14] | As what? | 像什么 |
[57:18] | – As others. – Yeah, easy, tiger. | – 其他的人一样老呗 – 嗯 放松点 小老虎 |
[57:22] | I should have known better than to try and instil a little forward thinking in this group. | 在这个团队里 我应该了解的更多并对未来多规划一点 |
[57:25] | Forward thinking’s overrated. | 这也太超前了吧 |
[57:27] | Old grifters never die, | 老骗子永远不死 |
[57:31] | they just fade away. | 他们只是随时间凋零 |
[57:33] | Well said, Albert. | 说得好 Albert |
[57:35] | So. Business as usual then? | 那就跟日常一样工作吧 |
[57:38] | – Looks like it. – Eddie’s anyone? | – 看起来是这样 – Eddie酒吧谁去啊 |
[57:40] | – Yeah. – Yeah, it’s your round. | – 走 – 走 该你请了 |
[57:43] | My round? How do you work that one out? | 该我了 怎么算的啊 |
[57:44] | I got the last one. | 我是上次请的 |
[57:45] | – You didn’t pay for ’em. – That’s a technicality. – All right, I’ll get the drinks. | – 你又没付钱 – 那是技术问题 – 好吧 我买喝得 |
[57:48] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[57:49] | – On one condition. – What’s that? | – 有一个条件 – 什么啊 |
[57:51] | Mickey agrees to never have dinner with a woman he hasn’t met before. | Mickey同意不跟不认识的女人出去吃饭 |
[57:55] | – Fair enough. – No control, that’s impossible. | – 很好 – 这控制不了啊 不可能 |
[57:58] | – He has a lot of control. – I have a lot of control. | – 他能控制住自己的 – 我当然能控制住我自己了 |