时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:37] | Excuse me, sir. Can you follow me, please? | 打扰了 先生 请您跟我来一下 |
[02:58] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[03:00] | Where’s what? | 什么在哪儿 |
[03:01] | You know what. | 你知道是什么 |
[03:03] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:06] | Can I put my trousers back on now? | 我现在能把裤子穿上了吗 |
[03:55] | It’s not real gold, mate. | 这不是金子 伙计 |
[03:58] | It’s tin. | 是锡 |
[04:00] | Now that’s 59.80 cash or I’m calling the police. | 要么你付59块8 要么我就打电话叫警察了 |
[04:03] | All right. Keep your shirt on. | 好吧 别这么激动 |
[04:08] | Here you are. Here’s 60 quid. | 给你 60块 |
[04:09] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[04:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | How was I supposed to know he used to be a jeweller! | 我怎么知道他以前是干珠宝这行的 |
[04:15] | No, that was very good. | 不 你做得很好 |
[04:17] | I think we all learned something. | 我们都能从中学到点什么 |
[04:28] | Can I just… | 借过一下 |
[04:40] | I want him followed. | 跟踪他 |
[04:41] | He makes contact with anyone. | 不管他和谁接触 |
[04:42] | I want to know about it. You understand me? | 都告诉我 明白了吗 |
[04:46] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你们还楞着干吗 |
[05:01] | There comes a time in every grifter’s life when you need to pause, | 每个骗术大师的生涯中 总有时刻需要停下脚步 |
[05:06] | to reflect, | 以反思 |
[05:08] | to take a step back and just…breathe. | 退后一步 深呼吸 |
[05:12] | – Sir. – Thank you. | – 先生 – 谢谢 |
[05:15] | In Vegas. | 去拉斯维加斯? |
[05:16] | Where else? | 还能是哪儿 |
[05:17] | Somewhere you’re not banned from every casino in town. | 随便哪儿 只要是你 没上全城赌场的黑名单的地方 |
[05:19] | Getting past security is half the fun. | 躲过监控系统也是乐趣的一部分 |
[05:23] | Well, I guess this is erm… | 好了 我想现在该… |
[05:25] | Three socks. | 三只脚 |
[05:30] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[05:31] | That is Liability Finch. | 大累赘Finch |
[05:34] | Discreet as ever. | 一如往常般不起眼 |
[05:35] | How come’s they call him Liability? | 为什么要叫他累赘? |
[05:37] | Give it time. | 过段时间你就知道了 |
[05:38] | You think you can manage without me? | 没我你们一样行吗 |
[05:40] | We’ll do our best. Watch your back. | 我们尽力而为 你小心点 |
[05:41] | You too. | 你们也是 |
[05:43] | – Bye. – Have a good time. | – 再见 – 玩得愉快 |
[05:44] | Hey! Ooh! | 嘿 |
[05:46] | You all right, Finch? | 你好 Finch |
[05:47] | It’s me, Finchy. | 是我啊 Finchy |
[05:48] | Yeah. We know. | 对 我们都知道 |
[05:50] | Get in! | 可不是 |
[05:58] | Hello, big boy. | 好啊 小伙子 |
[05:59] | Oh, lord. | 我的天哪 |
[06:01] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[06:03] | Mickey Bricks. | |
[06:06] | Sir Mick of Brick. | Mick Brick爵士 |
[06:09] | The master of ceremonies, eh? | 那个司仪是不 |
[06:11] | I didn’t know you were still working together. | 我都不知道你们俩个还在一起干 |
[06:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:13] | Oh, some new people, hello new people. | 哦 有新人 嗨 新人们 |
[06:16] | You couldn’t keep it down, could you Finchy? | 你真是一点都低调不来 对吧 Finchy |
[06:18] | Only you’re drawing attention. | 不过你太引人注意了 |
[06:20] | To us. | 连带着我们 |
[06:22] | Got you Mickey, got you. | 明白了Mickey 我明白了 |
[06:26] | Hasn’t lightened up any, has he? | 他一点儿都没被逗乐 对吧 |
[06:33] | Seriously, meeting like this could not be luckier. | 说真的 这样的见面真是大大的好事 |
[06:35] | For all of us. | 对我们所有人都一样 |
[06:36] | How do we know this bloke? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[06:37] | Me and Three Socks we go way back. | 我和三只脚 我们过去混一块儿 |
[06:39] | Used to work the short con together. | 以前一起做短线骗局 |
[06:41] | Partners in crime. | 犯罪伙伴 |
[06:42] | Before I came to my senses. | 在我开窍之前 |
[06:47] | Remember that time in Brighton we pulled the pigeon drop six times | 还记得在布莱顿的时候 我们连着干了六次放长线钓大鱼 |
[06:50] | in one afternoon? | 就一下午啊 |
[06:51] | I remember. | 记得 |
[06:51] | Last mark that day turned out to be an off-duty policewoman. | 那天最后个目标居然是个下班的女警察 |
[06:55] | We had some times! | 我们也辉煌过啊 |
[06:56] | We DID some time. | 我们一起干过而已 |
[06:57] | – We’re being watched. – Yeah. Closely. | – 有人在监视我们 – 对 看得很紧 |
[06:59] | Finch, we may have to cut this short. | Finch 我们长话短说吧 |
[07:02] | Why, what’ve I said? | 为什么 我说什么了吗 |
[07:02] | Nearly everything. | 差不多都说了 |
[07:03] | We try not to discuss business in a public place crawling with Old Bill. | 我们一般不在公共场所讨论生意上的事情 这里到处都是警察 |
[07:07] | Right yeah, right, yeah. | 对 没错 对 |
[07:14] | There you are. | 终于找到你了 |
[07:15] | We have to move fast. | 我们要快点 |
[07:16] | I’ve brought associates with me, I presume you were told. | 我带了点同事 你应该接到通知了 |
[07:18] | – And your car? – It’s outside. | – 车在哪里 – 停在外面 |
[07:22] | He is good! | 他真在行 |
[07:23] | I could watch him work all day. | 我真想看着他干一天 |
[07:25] | So you next in line for the throne, then? | 你就是下个接班人了? |
[07:28] | Nah. Not really. | 没 不是 |
[07:30] | Come on. You look it. | 得了 一看就知道你是 |
[07:31] | Seriously, grifting royalty, I’ve got an eye for these things. | 说真的 天生的片子 我在这方面很有眼力 |
[07:37] | Look Finch,Why don’t I give you a bell sometime | Finch 要不我过一阵子打电话给你吧 |
[07:39] | we’ll catch up properly, yeah? | 我们再好好地叙叙旧 好吧 |
[07:41] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[07:42] | Now’s not a good time… | 现在不是时候 |
[07:43] | Not a good time. I understand. | 不是时候 我懂的 |
[07:45] | Good luck, mate. | 祝你好运 兄弟 |
[07:46] | Nice to see you Three Socks. | 见到你真好 三只脚 |
[07:54] | I want a car. Now. | 给我辆车 现在 |
[07:58] | I don’t know how you’re going to do it | 不管怎样 |
[07:59] | but I need to be in the city in 40 minutes. | 我要在40分钟内到市区里 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | Hey. Wait up. Hang on. | 嘿 等等 等一下 |
[08:10] | Couldn’t cadge a lift into town, could I? | 让我搭一下顺风车 行吗 |
[08:14] | Go on. | 你来吧 |
[08:16] | One condition. No talking. | 一个条件 不许说话 |
[08:19] | When was it we teamed up, Ash? | 我们是什么时候一起共事的 Ash |
[08:21] | ’83 or ’85? I know it was one of them. | 83年还是85年来着 反正是这两个里的一个 |
[08:24] | The flop, that’s how it all started… | 撞车骗局 就是从那时候开始的 |
[08:34] | Amazing dexterity for a man of his size and build. | 对他这样的身材来说 真是灵巧极了 |
[08:37] | You wouldn’t think it to look at him would you, eh? | 看看他那体格你就想不到是骗子 对吧 |
[08:40] | Then I would turn up as a passing doctor and diagnose the injuries… | 然后我就假装是路过的医生 来查看伤势 |
[08:45] | – Oh dear. – Oh… | – 哦 天哪 – 哦… |
[08:50] | Severe bruising to the ribs. | 肋骨上有很严重的挫伤 |
[08:53] | You won’t be able to operate your forklift truck for a while. | 你要有一阵子不能开铲车了 |
[08:58] | What is it you do for a living? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[09:01] | Forklift operator. | 开铲车的 |
[09:02] | Thought so. | 我猜到了 |
[09:07] | I’m a passing doctor. | 我是医生 路过的 |
[09:08] | Mixed results on that one. | 虽然结果不尽人意 |
[09:16] | Are we being followed? | 是不是有人在跟踪我们? |
[09:17] | Please! It’s a one way street. | 饶了我吧 这是条单行道 |
[09:20] | I’d see somebody about that ego, if I were you. | 要我是你 就不会这么自大 |
[09:22] | We are being followed. | 是有人在跟踪 |
[09:23] | Has he got us into something with the police? | 他是不是跟警察有什么瓜葛 |
[09:25] | Grey Volvo. | 灰色的沃尔沃 |
[09:27] | We only just met him. | 我们刚碰到他 |
[09:28] | Liability Finch. | 大累赘Finch |
[09:30] | That moniker Michael, | 说到那个绰号 Michael |
[09:32] | which I’ve never been a real fan of… | 别说我自己可是从来没喜欢过 |
[09:34] | is now obsolete. | 现在更是过时了 |
[09:35] | My grifting days are behind me. | 我早就不再行骗了 |
[09:36] | From now on, it is high-end burglary all the way. | 从现在开始 我只干高端入室盗窃 |
[09:40] | Heard you’d been back inside. | 听说你又进监狱了 |
[09:42] | Teething problems, glitches. | 牙的问题 小失误 |
[09:44] | – Since identified. – Twice. | – 被人认出来了 – 两进宫 |
[09:47] | And ironed out. | 都没事儿放出来了 |
[09:48] | Finch, why are we being followed? | Finch 为什么会有人跟踪我们 |
[09:51] | Don’t look at me. | 别盯着我看 |
[09:53] | I’m still dubious about this whole being followed premise. | 我自己还不怎么相信我们被人跟踪了 |
[09:58] | I might have had a…little run in with customs at the airport. | 大概是因为 因为在机场跟海关碰上面了 |
[10:05] | You know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吧 |
[10:06] | Cutting our losses. | 减少损失 |
[10:07] | So far you’ve only drawn attention to us. | 目前看来你不过是引起别人注意而已 |
[10:09] | You’re blocking your ears to opportunity knocking. | 你可是把到手的赚钱机会关在门外 |
[10:12] | Open the boot please. | 请把行李箱打开 |
[10:13] | No, no Listen | 不 不 听我说 |
[10:14] | let me just fill you in on the background. | 我把背景告诉你们 |
[10:16] | You’re going to love this. | 你绝对会爱死它的 |
[10:18] | I was doing this job in Brazil… | 我在巴西干的这一票 |
[10:20] | There’s a bus stop a quarter of a mile that way. | 那边有个公交车站 就四分之一英里的路 |
[10:22] | “Brazil”‘, you ask… | “巴西” 你问我 |
[10:23] | – Brazil? – Yeah, Brazil. | – 巴西? – 对 巴西 |
[10:25] | Don’t say anything. We don’t want to get sucked in. | 什么都别问 不要沾得自己满身腥 |
[10:29] | “What kind of job was it?” you ask. | “干了怎么样的一票” 你问我 |
[10:31] | What kind of job? | 干了怎么样的一票 |
[10:32] | Sean. | |
[10:33] | Listen? We can hear him out, can’t we? Can’t hurt. | 听听啊 我们听听而已 没什么损害 |
[10:37] | What kind of job? | 干了怎么样的一票 |
[10:38] | Stealing a very expensive painting by Van Gogh. | 偷了一幅价值连城的梵高的画 |
[10:41] | Good. Always a pleasure to see you we must do this again soon. | 太好了 见到您真愉快 期待下次见面 |
[10:45] | Again, serious. Always in a rush. | 又来了 真是的 别这么急啊 |
[10:47] | I saw this. It belonged to a Brazilian rancher. | 我读到过 那是属于一个巴西农场主的 |
[10:50] | Paper said it was worth four million. | 报纸说那幅画值400万 |
[10:52] | See he’s got the current affairs down. | 瞧瞧 关心时事的孩子 |
[10:54] | You wanna watch this fella. | 你们要好好培养他 |
[10:55] | That was you? | 是你偷的吗 |
[10:56] | That was stupid. | 做这个真傻 |
[10:57] | How did you get involved in something like that? | 你怎么会跟这种事情扯上关系 |
[11:00] | High-end burglary? | 高端入室盗窃嘛 |
[11:01] | There is a network. | 这是有关系网的 |
[11:04] | Things’ll be brought to my attention as a matter of course. | 有些事情自然而然地就引起我的注意了 |
[11:06] | You overheard somebody talking in a pub. | 你是说在酒吧里偷听到人家的对话 |
[11:09] | I became cognizant that a collector in this country was in the market | 于是我得知了本国有一位收藏家 |
[11:13] | for a certain piece by the Dutch master, | 正在搜寻一副荷兰大师的作品 |
[11:15] | currently in a private collection by some bloke who likes to strip the rainforests for a living. | 而那幅画现在正由一个靠 掠夺热带雨林资源为生的家伙收藏 |
[11:20] | Grandad was a Nazi. | 他的外公还是个纳粹 |
[11:22] | You wouldn’t have liked him, Mickey. | 你肯定不会喜欢他的 Mickey |
[11:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:27] | Well, I applied for the job. | 我就去应聘了 |
[11:29] | I take it you lied on your CV. | 你肯定没在履历里说实话 |
[11:31] | Well, I may have presented a sort of edited version. | 我是修饰了一下再让人看的 |
[11:35] | You left out the part about people calling you Liability. | 没把别人叫你累赘那块儿写进去 |
[11:38] | You see the art collector in question, | 你看见个陷入烦恼的艺术收藏家 |
[11:40] | being a recently-arrived immigrant, | 刚刚移民至此 |
[11:43] | looked upon my application with a refreshing lack of prejudice. | 可以不带任何偏见地看我的履历 |
[11:46] | Because he didn’t know any better. | 那是因为他不了解内情 |
[11:48] | This recently-arrived… art lover. | 这位新来的…艺术爱好者 |
[11:55] | – Where’s he from? – Russia. | – 他是哪里人 – 俄罗斯人 |
[11:57] | It gets worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[11:58] | He reckons the Germans stole the painting from his family during the war. | 他觉得是德国人在二战的时候 从他家偷走了那幅画 |
[12:02] | He was offering 200K. 25 up front. | 他付我20万 2万5是首付 |
[12:07] | Came in handy with a loan shark acquaintance of mine. | 正好解了我的手头之急 还人家钱呢 |
[12:10] | What made you think you were ready to work for a Russian gangster? | 你怎么会觉得自己有能力 为个俄罗斯黑帮工作 |
[12:14] | I want to stop you there. I reject that, you see. | 你给我停下 我反对你这么说 |
[12:16] | You hear the word “Russian” and you just jump to conclusions, don’t you? | 你就听到是”俄罗斯人” 然后就自说自话得出个结论了 是吧 |
[12:20] | Well, that’s biased. | 这是偏见 |
[12:21] | Shame on you, shame on the both of you. Shame! | 真可耻 你们两个 可耻 |
[12:25] | He’s an art lover, a connoisseur. | 他是个艺术爱好者 鉴赏家 |
[12:28] | What did he say he would do if you failed him? | 如果你没办到他要你做的事情 他会怎么办 |
[12:30] | Cut my ear off. | 把我耳朵给割了 |
[12:32] | That might have been an art joke. | 说不定不过是个艺术玩笑罢了 |
[12:34] | He did say he’d run me over with a haulage truck, so maybe not. | 不过他是有说要用卡车把我压来压去的 所以说不定不是玩笑 |
[12:39] | The heist, I’m just guessing, you bungled it, right? | 我猜 你搞砸了对吧 |
[12:45] | That’s where you are wrong Mickey Bricks, it went smooth. | 这你就看错我了 Mickey Bricks 一切都很顺利 |
[12:50] | It was bigger than I thought though. | 就是画比我想的要大 |
[12:53] | You see it in the book, and it’s tiny, isn’t it? | 在书上看的时候 它很小的 对吧 |
[13:04] | And bringing the painting back here to the Russian? | 把画带回来给俄罗斯人? |
[13:08] | Yeah, I mean it was… | 对 我是说 |
[13:09] | I mean it didn’t go quite as well. | 我是说其实也不那么顺利 |
[13:12] | When did you realise the police would have your name | 你是什么时候意识到 警察发现了你的大名 |
[13:14] | on passenger records entering Brazil, | 出现在那幅画失窃 |
[13:17] | two days before a masterpiece goes missing? | 前两天的入境名单上的 |
[13:21] | Probably slightly too late. | 大概是有那么点晚了 |
[13:24] | It’s possible that maybe I should have tried to sort out a fake passport, | 大概我应该准备个假护照 |
[13:29] | something like that. | 或者其他什么的 |
[13:31] | Or made some effort to plan in advance, | 或者提前做好计划 |
[13:34] | instead of jumping in way over your head. | 而不是想到什么做什么 |
[13:35] | That’s why customs pulled you in? | 海关就是因为这个要抓你吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. He was a horrible customs officer as well. | 对 说起来他还真是个吓人的海关 |
[13:40] | Full of himself. In a bad way! | 自大 自大得讨厌 |
[13:43] | Not Clifford Davis? | 不会是Clifford Davis吧 |
[13:45] | Yeah, that’s him, yeah. Smarmy. | 对 就是他 自大的家伙 |
[13:47] | Brought down six major smuggling operations last year. | 去年破获了六起大型走私案件 |
[13:52] | Me, one step ahead of him. | 而我呢 比他快那么一步 |
[13:54] | Came back empty-handed. | 他们什么都没找着 |
[13:56] | So where’s the picture now? | 那现在那幅画在哪儿呢 |
[13:58] | It’s in an airport locker. | 在机场的保险箱里 |
[14:00] | Rio International. | 里约热内卢国际机场 |
[14:07] | I haven’t quite worked out how to get it back yet | 我现在还没想清楚 怎么把它弄回来 |
[14:12] | so it’s kind of… stuck in Rio. | 所以 算是陷在里约热内卢了 |
[14:17] | They didn’t get the key, though. | 不过他们也没拿到钥匙 |
[14:18] | The customs officer. | 海关们 |
[14:20] | That’s currently, it’s currently…in transit. | 钥匙现在在 在运输过程中 |
[14:26] | So when’s your Russian gangster due to take delivery? | 那个俄罗斯黑帮什么时候来拿货 |
[14:29] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[14:30] | But hey, I’ll explain the situation | 不过 我会跟他解释当时的情况的 |
[14:34] | and he’ll see reason | 他会明事理的 |
[14:36] | and we can probably just go our separate ways, can’t we? | 然后我们就各走各的路 对吧 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:39] | Either that or he’ll just kill you. | 要不然他还可以宰了你 |
[14:42] | Yeah, there is that. | 对 就是这个 |
[14:45] | Which, is why it’s so lucky I bumped into you lot. | 所以我才说碰到你们真是太走运了 |
[14:50] | Especially you, the legendary Mickey Bricks, | 特别是你 传奇般的Mickey Bricks |
[14:54] | thinker of things, eh? | 思考者 对吧 |
[14:58] | Yeah. | |
[14:58] | Famed getter-outter of tight spots. | 以绝境逃生闻名 |
[15:02] | Finch, we are not going to get your picture back for you. | Finch 我们不会帮你把画拿回来的 |
[15:06] | Oh, come on, come on, Mickey. | 拜托了 Mickey |
[15:09] | You can think of something, smuggle it in? | 你能想出法子来的 把画偷渡过来 |
[15:10] | We’ve been followed from the airport, | 从机场出来我们就一直被跟踪 |
[15:12] | probably by your customs supercop. | 很可能是被海关的高级警察们 |
[15:15] | We’re known acquaintances. | 我们可是老相识了 |
[15:16] | We’re probably under surveillance. | 我们很有可能被人监视着 |
[15:18] | No, no,You’re blowing this out of proportion. | 没 没 你这么说可是夸大其辞了 |
[15:20] | Now customs know you haven’t got the picture, they’ll be on alert. | 现在海关知道画不在你手上 他们一定会加大警戒 |
[15:23] | They’ll comb through luggage, | 他们会一件一件行李检查过来 |
[15:24] | running security checks on everyone entering the country from Brazil. | 每一个从巴西回国的人都逃不过安检 |
[15:27] | Yeah, that’s it, though. It’s a challenge! | 对 就是这样 这样才有挑战啊 |
[15:30] | – It’s what you lot like. – Finch, it can’t be done. | – 你们这些家伙就喜欢这个 – Finch 我们做不到 |
[15:34] | You’re right I’m good to go 50/50 on the 200. | 好吧 那200万我和你们对半分 |
[15:38] | 50/50. | 对半分 |
[15:41] | Underneath this cool exterior, I’m just a bit… | 在这冷静的表面之下 我只是 |
[15:45] | anxious about the getting killed part is all. | 对有可能被杀这点 有点焦虑 |
[15:50] | Thought you might want to go that extra mile for an old friend. | 就当帮人帮到底吧 我可是你们的老朋友了 |
[15:53] | You know, smuggling a painting in. | 你们知道的 把那幅画走私进来 |
[15:55] | Mickey? | |
[15:58] | Ash, talk to him, will ya? | Ash 跟他说说 好吗 |
[16:02] | He is a mate. | 他是个老朋友了 |
[16:03] | See, come on, Mickey, come on. | 听 拜托了 Mickey 拜托了 |
[16:06] | What do you say, go on? | 你会怎么回答啊 |
[16:10] | No. | 不行 |
[16:13] | No? | 不行? |
[16:14] | – I am really sorry, Finch. – I could get killed here, Mickey. | – 真对不起 Finch – 我说不定会被宰了的 Mickey |
[16:21] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[16:22] | There are too many variables. | 太多的变数了 |
[16:24] | All the planning in the world would not cover the angles… | 哪怕我想尽办法 也没有万全之策 |
[16:28] | Smuggling- it’s too risky. | 走私 这太危险了 |
[16:30] | No. I… Listen, fair enough. You heard me out. | 不 我…好吧 也行 至少你听我讲了 |
[16:34] | Absolutely no hard feelings cos, you know me. | 绝对没伤害到我的感情 你们知道我的 |
[16:37] | I’ll figure something out. | 我自己会想办法的 |
[16:38] | Yeah, Course you will, mate. | 对 当然了 伙计 |
[16:45] | Eh? | |
[16:47] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[16:57] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[16:58] | We’re professionals, | 我们是职业骗子 |
[16:59] | we don’t like prison and we don’t work with anyone with “Liability” in their name. | 我们力保不进监狱 而且我们不和任何累赘共事 |
[17:02] | But he’s in trouble. | 但是他有难处啊 |
[17:03] | We’re grifters, not St Bernards. | 我们是骗子 不是慈善机构 |
[17:05] | Finch gets people locked up. | Finch连累别人被抓 |
[17:06] | Not on purpose. | 他又不是故意的 |
[17:07] | Thing about prison, | 说到进监狱 |
[17:08] | the ‘on purpose’ kind’s not that different to the ‘by accident’ kind. | “故意的”和”意外的”分别并不大 |
[17:16] | It’s Ash’s friend. | 他是Ash的朋友 |
[17:17] | Ash understands. | Ash能理解 |
[17:18] | Sorry about the instant. Machine’s on the blink. | 不好意思是速溶的 咖啡机坏了 |
[17:22] | Mickey’s right. | Mickey说的没错 |
[17:22] | Finch is a nice bloke, he’s just a terrible crook. | Finch是个好人 但是就是没当骗子的天赋 |
[17:25] | Washout as a grifter, bloody awful thief. | 做骗子被淘汰 做小偷太不入流 |
[17:29] | What do I owe you, Ed? | 我欠你多少 Ed |
[17:30] | You mean generally like or just for this lot? | 你是说一共还是光这一次 |
[17:34] | 6.80 please. | 6块8 谢谢了 |
[17:35] | So that’s it? | 那就这样了吗 |
[17:36] | Yeah, looks like it. | 对 就是这样了 |
[17:38] | You screw up a couple of times and you’re out. | 失手几次 就被淘汰 |
[17:40] | Should I be watching my step? | 我是不是也该注意点? |
[17:41] | Here’s a 20. | 给你张20的 |
[17:43] | He’s your mate. | 他可是你朋友 |
[17:44] | Don’t you even feel slightly bad? | 你就一点都不难受吗 |
[17:48] | I tell you what, you put another 20 next to that one. | 这样跟你说吧 你也拿一张20的出来放在旁边 |
[17:50] | I bet I can get them both in my pocket without you seeing. | 我说 我可以把两张都放到口袋里 而你看不到 |
[17:53] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[17:54] | It does seem a bit cold. | 看上去是有点冷酷 |
[17:55] | Sometimes cold’s how you’ve got to be to survive. | 有时候冷酷才能生存下来 |
[17:58] | We are NOT going to work with Finch. | 我们不会和Finch合作 |
[18:02] | Case closed. | 就到这里了 |
[18:07] | You’re going to get that money in your pocket without me seeing? | 你说你可以把这些钱都放到口袋里 而我看不到吗 |
[18:09] | If you see me touch these before I get them in my pocket, you keep them. | 如果在我放到口袋之前 你看到我碰它们了 钱就归你了 |
[18:13] | Normally, I’d have said no, straight off. But erm… | 一般来说 我直接拒绝 但是… |
[18:17] | this time, you’re on. | 这次 你试试看 |
[18:19] | You heard of a technique called diversion? | 你有没有听说过一种叫转移注意力的手法 |
[18:22] | Magicians use it, card sharps, people like that. | 魔术师经常用 出老千 大家都喜欢 |
[18:24] | The hand is quicker than the eye stuff? | 就是那个手比眼快什么的东西吗 |
[18:26] | Thereabouts. | 差不多 |
[18:27] | Something about me you don’t know. | 我有个特质 你不知道 |
[18:30] | I’ve got exceptionally speedy eyesight. | 我的眼神特别快 |
[18:32] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. Oh, yeah? | – 哦 真的吗 – 真的 哦 怎么样 |
[18:33] | – Oh, yeah. Oh. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 哦 真的 哦 – 真的 没错了 |
[18:34] | I’ve had compliments. | 别人都夸我呢 |
[18:45] | Diversion, though, doesn’t rely on the hand being quicker than the eye so much as the eye… | 转移注意力呢 关键不是手比眼快 而是眼 |
[18:53] | being very, very… | 非常 非常的 |
[18:59] | ..stupid. | 愚笨 |
[19:00] | I beg your… | 你说什… |
[19:03] | Made you look. | 瞧瞧你的大话 |
[19:14] | If this is the new maid, I want a word with front desk. | 这是新来的钟点工吗 我要跟前台好好说说 |
[19:17] | Davis. Customs and Excise. | Davis 海关及税务部 |
[19:19] | Which one of you’s gone over the duty free allowance? | 你们哪个去免税店血拼过了? |
[19:22] | I’ve got a proposition. | 我这儿有个任务要交给你们 |
[19:23] | It’s about Finch? And his stolen painting. | 是关于Finch 和他偷走的那幅画的 |
[19:26] | Finch? | |
[19:28] | Finch? | |
[19:29] | I’ve seen you together. You’re known associates. | 我看到你们在一起 你们可是老朋友了 |
[19:32] | Every copper and customs man in the country knows he stole that Van Gogh. | 这个国家里的每一个警察和 海关人员都知道他偷了那张梵高的画 |
[19:36] | All they don’t know is how to pin it on him. | 只不过他们不知道怎么证明 |
[19:37] | Let me guess. You’ve thought of something. | 让我猜猜 您有什么想法了 |
[19:39] | You’re going to do it for me. | 你们要替我证明 |
[19:41] | That’s the proposition is it? | 这就是任务 对吗 |
[19:43] | You’re right… it’s more of a threat. | 没错 更多是一个威胁 |
[19:45] | And how are you going to do that? | 我们要怎么做呢 |
[19:47] | You’ll think of something. | 你们会想出来的 |
[19:49] | That’s what you do, | 毕竟你们就是干这一行的 |
[19:50] | think up new and ingenious ways to cheat people. | 想些新鲜的 聪明的点子来骗人 |
[19:53] | Says so in your profiles. | 至少你们的资料里是这么写的 |
[19:55] | Budge up. | 挪一下 |
[19:57] | I need the painting and I need Finch behind bars. | 我要拿到画 我还要Finch关进大牢 |
[20:00] | It’s part of the career plan. | 这是我职业规划的一部分 |
[20:03] | If you don’t get both for me, I’ll shut you down. | 如果你们没完成这两样 我就把你们关起来 |
[20:07] | The thing with us you see is, | 你瞧 现在问题是 |
[20:10] | well, I mean even if you do pin something on us, | 就算我们有什么把柄在你手上 |
[20:12] | it’s more of an interruption. | 这对我们来说不过是个骚扰 |
[20:13] | Cos as soon as we get out, | 因为我们一出来 |
[20:15] | we just carry on from where we left off | 就能继续干我们干的事情 |
[20:16] | so… Thankless task, really. | 所以说 真是没什么好处的差事 |
[20:19] | That’s if you can pin something on us. | 这还是我们有什么把柄 在你手上的情况下 |
[20:22] | The police… I mean the real police… | 警察们 我是说真正的警察们 |
[20:26] | have blown careers trying. | 也试过拿我们做跳板 |
[20:29] | Real police? | 真正的警察? |
[20:30] | Too much red tape. | 他们太束手束脚了 |
[20:32] | Me, I can do whatever pops into my head – | 而我 我想到什么就可以做什么 |
[20:35] | run surveillance, search whoever, enter premises without a warrant. | 监视 随意搜查 进出民宅不需要授权令 |
[20:40] | Or maybe you worked that one out for yourselves. | 要不 你们好好想想该怎么选择 |
[20:43] | It’s your hides or Finch’s. | 你们被抓 还是Finch被抓 |
[20:50] | Not to take this seriously would be a mistake. | 忽视这件事 你们会后悔的 |
[20:55] | Well, look, thanks for thinking of us and everything. | 这样吧 谢谢你想到我们 |
[21:00] | We don’t usually grass on people. | 但我们一般不出卖人 |
[21:05] | Didn’t it say that in our profiles? | 我们的资料里有没有这样写吗 |
[21:09] | This guy’s good. | 这人挺厉害 |
[21:12] | Maybe not the kind of person we’d want to antagonise. | 也许我们还是别招惹他的好 |
[21:15] | Especially now we’re being watching round the clock. | 尤其是现在 处境甚危 |
[21:17] | So what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[21:20] | We should lie low. | 最近低调点 |
[21:22] | Suits me. | 我没意见 |
[21:24] | We watch our backs. Not do anything stupid. | 都注意点 不要干傻事 |
[21:28] | OK? OK? | 同意吗 同意吗 |
[21:31] | OK. | 同意 |
[21:36] | You know I’m not comfortable with this. | 对这件事情我心里不怎么舒服 |
[21:38] | I’m not comfortable at all. | 我一点都不舒服 |
[21:43] | Don’t pretend you are either. | 别假装你没感觉 |
[21:45] | You picking up on my deep unease? | 你这是要激起我心里的不舒服吗 |
[21:48] | It’s a front. | 都表现出来了 |
[21:50] | It is. | 真的 |
[21:52] | You think Mickey’s wrong, same as me. | 你觉得Mickey做的不对 我也这么觉得 |
[21:54] | Only difference is, I’m not afraid to say what I’m thinking. | 只不过 我不怕说出心里的想法 |
[22:04] | You want me to say what I’m thinking? | 你要我说我的想法吗 |
[22:10] | I’m thinking… | 我在想… |
[22:14] | Rhythm Hive in the 3.30 at Haydock. | 3点半在海多克的Rhythm Hive |
[22:17] | Ash. | |
[22:19] | I know it’s a long shot, | 我知道这是长线 |
[22:20] | but I think the going will suit her. | 但过程会对她有利的 |
[22:22] | This is a whole different side to you. | 真是你的另一面 |
[22:24] | What, my gambling? I was afraid you’d be disappointed. | 什么 我赌博的一面吗 我恐怕你要失望了 |
[22:26] | I call it callous. Finch is your friend. | 冷酷无情 Finch可是你的朋友 |
[22:28] | So’s Mickey. | Mickey也是 |
[22:30] | The sort of friend who doesn’t get you locked up. | 而且是不会害你被抓的那种朋友 |
[22:32] | I still feel… | 我还是感觉… |
[22:33] | What you feel, in this case, like so many, is beside the point. | 你的感觉 在这件事里 和其他的情况一样 无足轻重 |
[22:38] | We’re going to do as Mickey says, OK? | 我们就按Mickey说的做 好吗 |
[22:43] | OK? | 好吗 |
[22:46] | OK. | 好 |
[22:47] | Good man. | 真乖 |
[22:50] | And remember, | 记住了 |
[22:54] | Rhythm Hive to win. | 押Rhythm Hive赢 |
[23:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Away, come on, come on, Cold Rice. Get in there. | 加油 快点 快点 Cold Rice 加油啊 |
[23:16] | Finch? | |
[23:17] | All right, Sean. | 你好啊 Sean |
[23:18] | I’m just trying to recover some of the capital I owe that Russian. | 我在试着凑钱还给那个俄罗斯人 |
[23:22] | Any luck? | 运气怎么样 |
[23:22] | No not so far, but oh, things are looking up. | 暂时还没 不过 看上去有好转的苗头 |
[23:25] | Get in there, son! | 快点啊 |
[23:27] | Come on, son, you can do it! | 加油 你能行的 |
[23:28] | Yes, yes, oh, he’s going to do it! | 太棒了 太棒了 他要赢了! |
[23:34] | If I ever catch that fella. | 别让我抓到那家伙 |
[23:36] | None of this feels right to me… | 我感觉不好 |
[23:37] | Professional tipster! | 什么专业内幕人员 |
[23:39] | You’ve asked us for help… | 你来寻求帮助的 |
[23:40] | Mind you, think of it, | 不过仔细想一想 |
[23:42] | why would he be selling the Big Issue? | 他怎么会卖Big Issue呢 (英国街头由乞丐贩卖的一种杂志) |
[23:45] | We’ve just turned our backs on you. | 我们就这样弃你于不顾 |
[23:46] | Do you know, I never learn. | 你知不知道 我从来不吸取教训 |
[23:48] | Here you are, | 现在你在这里 |
[23:49] | backing horses trying to get the cash together that way. | 靠赌马来赚点钱偿还债务 |
[23:52] | When you put it like that, it does sound crazy. | 你这么说起来 我还真是有点疯狂 |
[23:53] | When the whole time. | 而同时 |
[23:55] | You’ve got a key to a locker containing a priceless work of art. | 你却拥有一把锁着无价之宝的钥匙 |
[23:58] | Oh, yes, the happy arrival. | 对 它终于出来了 |
[24:03] | A key representing thousands upon thousands of pounds. | 一把钥匙 代表着数不尽的钱 |
[24:08] | In key form. | 区区一把钥匙 |
[24:10] | I don’t care what Mickey says. You’re in trouble. | 我不管Mickey说什么 你大难当头 |
[24:13] | I can think of ways to help. | 我可以想点办法帮你 |
[24:16] | Eh? I love what I’m hearing. | 真的? 听你这么说真高兴 |
[24:18] | First thing we have to do is get that sneaky Russian off your back. | 首先我们要确保那个 讨厌的俄罗斯人不再来纠缠你了 |
[24:21] | That’s the stuff. | 这是要事 |
[24:22] | We can pull a couple of short cons, get the money together that way. | 我们可以一起做点短线的骗局 凑点钱 |
[24:25] | You know, the first time I saw you I thought, | 你要知道 我第一眼看到你 我就想 |
[24:27] | “There is a young man with grit, | “这个年轻人具有极大的勇气和毅力” |
[24:30] | “There is a young man with a fighting spirit.” | “这个年轻人有着战斗的精神” |
[24:34] | At least this way you stand a chance. | 至少让你还有回旋的余地 |
[24:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:37] | They used to call it spunk. | 以前被称作胆量 |
[24:40] | Now they just call it pluck. | 现在改叫胆识 |
[24:48] | You’re not your normal cheery self today. | 你今天看上去不怎么高兴吗 |
[24:53] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[24:57] | Sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:59] | Problem shared and all that. | 谈一下说不定就好了 |
[25:01] | I don’t think so, Ed. | 我不这么觉得 Ed |
[25:04] | I’m a good listener. | 我很擅长倾听的 |
[25:06] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[25:07] | Barman, comes with the job. | 酒保嘛 工作需求 |
[25:12] | Go on, tell me what’s on your mind. You’ll feel better for it. | 来吧 告诉我你的心事 你会感觉好点的 |
[25:15] | You reckon? | 你确定吗 |
[25:16] | Guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[25:21] | There’s this mate of mine. | 我有个朋友 |
[25:22] | He turns up out of the blue looking for help. | 他出现了 寻求帮助 |
[25:24] | They should have competitions. | 他们该组织比赛 |
[25:25] | They have competitions for cocktail mixing. | 有调鸡尾酒的比赛 |
[25:28] | But what about for listening? | 但是倾听的比赛就没有 |
[25:29] | You’d have your local heats, | 你要了解当地的热点话题 |
[25:30] | punters that come in with minor family problems. | 比如说这个顾客家里面有点小问题 |
[25:33] | Right… | 对 |
[25:33] | Make it to the nationals, | 到全国大赛的时候 |
[25:35] | you’d have to listen to people who have… | 你就得倾听那些 |
[25:37] | lost everything in a house fire. | 因为一场火灾失去全部家当的人 |
[25:42] | Thanks, Ed. I feel better already. | 谢谢了 Ed 我感觉好多了 |
[25:44] | See, told you. | 看 告诉过你吧 |
[25:45] | There’s no extra charge for that either. | 而且还不收费 |
[25:48] | Forget about your award-winning mixologists. | 不要再提那些调酒专家了 |
[25:51] | Award winning listentologist, that’s what I am…potentially. | 我就是聆听专家…潜在的 |
[26:06] | Nah, you want to go for something a bit more upmarket. | 不行 你弄点高档货 |
[26:09] | I’ll have this please. | 我要这个了 谢谢 |
[26:14] | I got you. | 我懂了 |
[26:15] | The ring drop. | 首饰骗局 |
[26:17] | Yeah! Good choice! | 好选择 |
[26:23] | You get it, don’t you? | 你明白我的意思 对吗 |
[26:25] | Um… | |
[26:26] | What we’re doing to Finch. You get that it’s the only way? | 我们准备对Finch做的事情 你明白这是唯一的选择了吗 |
[26:29] | I get that that’s what you think, yeah. | 我懂了 你想这么做 对 |
[26:32] | It is. | 没错 |
[26:33] | It is the only way. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[26:34] | I don’t get, why it matters to you that I care. | 我不明白的是 为什么你关心我明白了没 |
[26:37] | Well… | 这个 |
[26:38] | Seeing as you’re so firm in your resolve. | 你看上去对自己的解决方案很笃定 |
[26:40] | You couldn’t possibly be having doubts, could you? | 你不会有什么顾虑吧 |
[26:44] | Me? | 我? |
[26:46] | I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[26:48] | Gave them up a long time ago. | 很早以前就没有顾虑了 |
[26:50] | So you have had doubts then? | 那你还是有过顾虑的吗 |
[26:52] | Yeah in the past. One or two. I found they didn’t suit me. | 在以前有这样那样的顾虑 后来发现顾虑不适合我 |
[26:56] | So there’s no possible way that you could be making a mistake now? | 所以说现在你要犯错是不可能的吗 |
[27:00] | Seems unlikely. | 看上去是这样 |
[27:01] | With your track record? | 以你的业绩来说吗 |
[27:02] | I didn’t like to say. | 我可不喜欢这么叫 |
[27:03] | So the only other possibility is that you want me to go along with you | 那只有另外一个可能了 你要我同意你的看法 |
[27:06] | to ease some sense of guilt you might be feeling. | 是为了缓解内心可能存在的罪恶感 |
[27:09] | We are doing the right thing. | 我们做的事情是正确的 |
[27:11] | Of course we are. | 当然了 |
[27:12] | – The only thing we can do. – Yeah, you said that. | – 是我们唯一能做的事情 – 对 你是这么说的 |
[27:14] | And I asked you just then | 我刚刚这么问你 |
[27:16] | because I wanted to make sure you were on board, that’s all. | 是因为我想确认一下你支持我 仅此而已 |
[27:19] | Like a head count then. | 就跟点人头一样 |
[27:20] | If you like. | 如果你愿意这么叫 |
[27:21] | With who’s on board with what we’re doing to Finch, | 看看我们对Finch这件事情的看法 |
[27:23] | which you have no doubts about at all. | 而你本人对此一点顾虑都没有 |
[27:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:28] | Well, I’m fine with it. | 我是没什么意见 |
[27:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:31] | As long as you are. | 只要你自己没意见 |
[27:44] | Oh, he looks horrible. | 他看上去真吓人 |
[27:46] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[27:47] | Only thing is, | 只是 |
[27:48] | I’m going to have to look like someone with no dress sense whatsoever. | 我表现得穿衣完全没品位 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:54] | I’m not saying anything right but I did hear the implication. | 我是没说对 但我听出你的话中话了 |
[27:58] | Just make the call in exactly 15 minutes, all right? | 过15分钟打电话进来 好吧 |
[28:00] | I’ve got it. | 明白了 |
[28:01] | And when you do call, make sure you’re well out of sight. | 打电话的时候 记得要走出视线范围 |
[28:03] | I will do. | 知道了 |
[28:07] | Did you say 50 or 15. | 你是说50分钟还是15分钟 |
[28:11] | 50. | |
[28:13] | Nnnn, 15. | 是15 |
[28:20] | No. No. No. No. No… | 不是 不是 不是 不是 不是 |
[28:25] | Is there something I can help you with, sir? | 我能为您效劳吗 先生 |
[28:26] | None of these are very shiny. | 这些衣服看上去没一件靓的 |
[28:28] | I like a suit with a bit of shine to it. | 我要件看上去很靓的外套 |
[28:30] | We don’t have an extensive range in shiny, so no. | 我们没有关于靓的衣服 所以抱歉了 |
[28:34] | When I’m laying out this much on a suit, | 我花这么多钱来买件衣服 |
[28:36] | I like to leave my onlookers dazed. | 我希望我看上去能光彩夺人 |
[28:38] | Six items, yeah? | 六件套 对吧 |
[28:41] | Specially at a wedding. | 婚礼必备 |
[28:45] | It’s more of a renewal of vows. | 不过是更新下誓言 |
[28:47] | My dad thought it’d be nice for my mum. | 我爸觉得为了我妈该这么做 |
[28:49] | Seeing as he’s been away. For a bit of a longish stretch. | 他一直不在家 这么做为了长期考虑 |
[28:52] | Oh, what’s this? | 哦 这是什么 |
[28:59] | Look what I found in your changing room. | 瞧我在你更衣室里发现了什么 |
[29:03] | Imagine if that was real platinum. | 如果要是白金的会怎么样 |
[29:05] | I doubt it, sir. | 我很怀疑 先生 |
[29:06] | Well, imagine if it was. | 就想如果是的话 |
[29:08] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[29:09] | How much do you reckon that would be worth? | 你觉得会值多少钱呢 |
[29:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:15] | Take a guess. | 猜猜看 |
[29:17] | Excuse me, sir. | 失陪了 先生 |
[29:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:26] | ‘Hello, I’m looking for a necklace that I may have dropped, | 你好 我在找一条项链 |
[29:30] | in your shop.’ | 刚在你店里丢的 |
[29:31] | ‘I can’t think of where else it would be. | 我想不出来还可能是其他什么地方了 |
[29:33] | It’s an anniversary present.’ | 这是我结婚纪念日的礼物 |
[29:36] | Perhaps you can describe the piece? | 您能描述一下是什么样子的吗 |
[29:39] | ‘Diamonds. Lots of them. | 钻石 很多钻石 |
[29:40] | ‘Oh, God, 40,000 worth.’ | 我的天哪 要4万块呢 |
[29:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:44] | ‘I got a bit carried away at the jewellers, you see. | 在珠宝店里我有点控制不住自己 |
[29:46] | ‘Spent a little bit more than I should have. | 比预算多花了点钱 |
[29:48] | ‘There’ll be a reward, obviously. 5,000 to whoever finds it. | 当然了 找到它的人我会给5000块 |
[29:52] | ‘Look, you’d be doing me a real favour here, mate. | 你真的帮了我一个大忙 伙计 |
[29:55] | ‘Anything you can do, just have a look. | 不要你做什么 就去看一眼 |
[29:57] | I have to find it. | 我必须找到它 |
[29:58] | ‘Yeah?’ | 怎么样 |
[30:00] | It appears we DO have something fitting that description, sir, yes. | 现在似乎我们这边的确有 这么一样东西符合您的描述 先生 先生 似乎我们有符合描述的物品 |
[30:00] | It appears we DO have something fitting that description, sir, yes. | 现在似乎我们这边的确有 这么一样东西符合您的描述 先生 先生 似乎我们有符合描述的物品 |
[30:03] | ‘Oh… Yes, yes! | 哦 好的 好的 |
[30:07] | ‘I’ll be right round, OK. About half an hour?’ | 我现在就过去 半小时好么 |
[30:10] | Certainly, sir. | 当然了先生 |
[30:11] | – See you in half an hour. – ‘OK, bye.’ | – 半小时后见 – 好的 再见 |
[30:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:18] | Yeah, perhaps I better look after that for you. | 呃 也许我来拿比较好吧 |
[30:22] | Who was that? | 谁打的电话? |
[30:23] | – No-one. – Not someone? | – 谁也不是 – 谁也不是么 |
[30:26] | – No. – Not someone who’s lost a necklace? | – 不是 – 不是丢项链的人吗 |
[30:36] | Finder’s fee didn’t come up in the conversation, did it? Reward? | 给找到的人的酬金没在电话里提吧 对么 |
[30:40] | How much did he say? | 他说多少钱? |
[30:42] | Nice thing like that. A grand? | 这种好事儿 一千块么 |
[30:45] | Am I right? | 我说的对不对啊 |
[30:47] | – Ballpark? – Ballpark, yes, sir. | – 差不多 – 差不多哦 先生 |
[30:51] | Well, normally I’d stick around, get the lot for myself. | 呃 按理说我是一定独吞的 才不会给你分好处 |
[30:53] | But I’m not going to go head-to-head with you. | 但是我这次不打算挤兑你 |
[30:55] | To be totally honest, I’ve got a bit of a probation situation going on. | 老实说吧 我还在保释期呢 |
[30:59] | And I promised my mum I wouldn’t get into trouble between now and the ceremony. | 而且我答应我老娘婚礼前不卷入麻烦 |
[31:03] | I’ll do you a favour. | 帮我个忙 |
[31:04] | You give me a monkey and we’ll call it quits. | 你就给我意思意思 我就撒手不管了 500镑? |
[31:23] | ‘Scuse. | 呃 打扰一下 |
[31:24] | ‘Scu… | 打扰一下 |
[31:27] | Afternoon, Michael. | 下午好啊 Michael |
[31:32] | – “French trawlers blockade ports.” – Further down. | – “法国渔船滞留口岸” – 然后呢 |
[31:36] | Oh… | |
[31:37] | “Masterpiece still missing”. | “名画还失踪着呢” |
[31:41] | The case is beginning to get publicity. | 这个案子逐步曝光了 |
[31:43] | Puts the spotlight on me. | 我天天都被盯着呢 |
[31:45] | Well, at least they spelt your name right. | 呃 至少人家把您的名字拼对了哟 |
[31:47] | I’m here to give you a chance to reconsider your earlier answer. | 我来这儿是给你们重新考虑一下的机会 |
[31:51] | I know you two can do the time without blinking. | 我知道你俩能死扛 |
[31:54] | Maybe even the girl. | 也许这妞也会吧 |
[31:56] | How do you imagine he’s going to hold up? | 那您想象一下他被抓起来会是怎样呢 |
[32:01] | – Sean! What are you… – You bleeding idiot. | – Sean! 你怎么… – 你个白痴 |
[32:03] | – Sorry, fellas. – I thought we said to lie low. | – 对不住了 哥几个 – 我不是说了么 避避风头 |
[32:06] | – I was lying low. – Not low enough, you muppet. | – 我避了啊 – 没避够 你个猪脑子 |
[32:09] | Picked him up running short cons. Not bad, either… | 抓住这小子在搞短线骗局 手法也不赖… |
[32:13] | for an amateur. | 对于业余水平的人来说 |
[32:14] | We told you he’d be watching. | 我们告诉你了他一直盯着呢 |
[32:16] | Now, at the risk of repeating myself… | 现在 我再不厌其烦一次 |
[32:21] | I want to know where the painting is and I want you to finger Finch for the robbery. | 我要找到那幅画在哪儿 然后Finch必须为此受到指控 |
[32:25] | No-one say anything. | 都别说了 |
[32:27] | I’ll do the time. It don’t bother me. | 我进班房好了 这没什么的 |
[32:29] | Jail’s a home from home for someone like Finch. | 对Finch来说 监狱才是好归宿 |
[32:32] | But your little protege, here, I’d worry about. | 可是对于这种小白脸么 那就不好讲了 |
[32:36] | Obtaining money through deceit… | 诈骗罪么… |
[32:39] | He could get five years for that. | 起码五年吧 |
[32:42] | I think he’d come out a changed man. | 我想那时候这哥们儿必然焕然一新了哟 |
[32:45] | What do you think? | 您说呢 |
[33:03] | – It’s in a locker. – What’s he doing? | – 在一个储物箱里 – 他干嘛呢 |
[33:05] | There’s a key. | 有个钥匙 |
[33:06] | – I told you, I’ll do the time. – You keep your mouth shut! | – 我告诉你了 我自己承担 – 你给我把嘴闭上! |
[33:13] | The key gets you the painting and it ties Finch to the robbery. | 这把钥匙能让你找到那幅画 也能给Finch定罪 |
[33:18] | Did try to tell you we’d end up doing things my way. | 早知今日何必当初呢 |
[33:22] | Something about me not being a proper copper. | 似乎有人说咱这警察当的不专业是吧 |
[33:28] | So, the painting, the key… | 那么 画 钥匙 |
[33:31] | and, while you’re at it, I want you to take Finch for everything he’s got. | 还有你把Finch所有东西都给我敲出来 |
[33:36] | A punishment for not doing things my way from the start. | 这是你们一开始没有答应的惩罚 |
[33:38] | You’re not listening to this, are you? | 我们不干的对么 |
[33:40] | We don’t work with police, that’s a rule. | 我们从不跟警察合作 这是规矩 |
[33:42] | Just now, I reckon the rule’s ‘Do as you’re told, son.’ | 我刚刚才改了规矩 我说什么你就给我做什么 小子 |
[33:55] | You’ve given us no choice. | 你没给我们选择的余地 |
[33:57] | We’ll clean Finch out and you’ll get the painting | 我们搞定Finch然后你得到那画 |
[33:59] | but it’s not going to be easy. | 但是这个不容易 |
[34:02] | We’ve already told Finch the painting can’t be smuggled in. | 我们已经告诉Finch那幅画 根本不可能带回来的 |
[34:04] | To make him think it can, we’ll have to do more than spin him a yarn. | 这次又得重新编故事 需要花心思忽悠他 |
[34:07] | ?? | 靠嘴皮子可不行 |
[34:09] | Because Finch has got to believe everything we tell him is true | 让Finch深信不疑的话 |
[34:11] | it’ll have to be big-store stuff, we’ll need to rent an office. | 我们得弄大场面 租个办公室 |
[34:15] | Get the address to me in advance. | 预先告诉我地址 |
[34:17] | And we need more time. A few days. | 我们还需要时间 需要几天吧 |
[34:21] | You’ve got one. | 就一天 |
[34:28] | We’re going to break Finch’s heart. | 我们得伤Finch的心了 |
[34:30] | I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我跟你一样也不想这么做 |
[34:33] | Let’s get on with it. | 开始吧 |
[34:41] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能答应 |
[34:42] | – You know we said we couldn’t help you? – Etched in my memory. | – 我们说过我们帮不了你的吧? – 声犹在耳啊 |
[34:45] | We thought of something. | 我们考虑了一些事情 |
[34:48] | Why don’t we fill you in? | 给你说说吧 |
[34:50] | A few of days ago, Ash… Would you mind? | 几天前 Ash 介意么 |
[34:52] | Ash went shopping. And he bought some jars of instant coffee. | Ash购物去了 他买了几盒速溶咖啡 |
[34:55] | And I steamed the labels off. | 我把那些标签用水气蒸开 |
[34:57] | And I stuck them on another jar, almost the same. | 然后再重新贴在另一罐上面 跟原来一模一样 |
[35:00] | Only this one had details a special offer on it. | 这个里面藏了个大奖 |
[35:02] | “Win the Brazilian holiday of a lifetime. See back for details.” | “赢得巴西快乐度假之旅 详情见背面” |
[35:06] | “You could be one of five lucky winners of an all-expenses-paid trip to Brazil, home of great coffee.” | “你可能作为五个幸运儿中的一个 赢得去咖啡之乡巴西的豪华游” |
[35:12] | – But, how do you win? – With a golden ticket. | – 可是你怎么赢得呢 – 用那张金色的票 |
[35:15] | I take the ticket, I put it in the jar of coffee. | 我做了张金票 放在一盒咖啡里 |
[35:17] | On the ticket is a phone number that the lucky winner has to call to claim their prize. | 票上面写的一个去领奖的电话号码 |
[35:21] | Then we sealed the jars back up… | 然后再把那罐封上 |
[35:23] | And then I put the jar back ready for the lucky customer. | 然后就等着人来买了 |
[35:26] | Then we go to an office we’ve hired specifically for the purpose. | 然后我们就到准备好的办公室里 |
[35:30] | And wait for the phone to ring. | 等着电话响吧 |
[35:35] | Hello, Inca Velvet Promotions, Graham Griffin speaking, how can I help? | 你好 印加天鹅绒促销公司 Graham Griffin 您需要点什么 |
[35:39] | – Say hello. – I am. Hello. | – 说你好 – 我说着呢 你好 |
[35:41] | – We found a ticket. – What’s he say? | – 我们找到奖券了 – 他说什么 |
[35:43] | I can’t hear with you in my ear. | 你在我耳边说个不停我怎么听啊 |
[35:46] | They fell for the scam. Hook. | 嗯 他们上钩了 |
[35:47] | – Line. – And sinker. | – 扯鱼线 – 鱼标下沉 |
[35:49] | – Congratulations. Well done. – Oh, well done. | – 恭喜啊 太好了 – 太好了 |
[35:52] | – You must be very pleased. – Smile if you please. | – 您一定很高兴吧 – 笑一个 |
[35:55] | Lovely, thank you very much. | 好极了 非常感谢 |
[35:56] | They accepted our congratulations, had their photos taken | 他们接受了我们的恭喜 还拍了照片 |
[35:59] | and I informed them they must take their trip this month. | 然后我告诉他们必须这个月就去 |
[36:02] | Then I booked them on a package tour to Brazil. | 然后我给他们预订去巴西的旅游套餐 |
[36:05] | – Guess what. Still on hold. – What? | – 猜猜看 还没接呢 – 什么 |
[36:08] | They leave tomorrow. | 他们明天出发 |
[36:11] | Oh, after you. | 哦 您先请 |
[36:13] | Before they get on their return flight, | 在他们回程之前 |
[36:15] | our contact in Brazil will meet them with their souvenirs. | 我们在巴西的托儿 会给他们带上我们的纪念品 |
[36:19] | Tall ones. | 好长啊 |
[36:21] | One of these souvenirs will contain… | 这里头的玄机就是… |
[36:26] | The painting. | 有画! |
[36:29] | NOW, Worst case scenario, they get stopped at customs. | 现在 最坏的打算 被海关扣了 |
[36:33] | ‘The number you have dialled cannot be recognised. Please hang up and try again.’ | “您所拨打的号码是空号 请查证后再拨” |
[36:36] | – The number cannot be traced. – We’ll have cleared out the office. | – 号码也追踪不到 – 我们也早点撤除这办公室 |
[36:40] | But this is, of course, highly unlikely to happen. | 但是这一点呢 基本是小概率事件 |
[36:43] | This is an old couple travelling on a package tour, | 这只是老夫妻俩人去巴西旅游的 |
[36:45] | not the type of people to provoke suspicion. | 也不是什么可疑分子 |
[36:47] | The best part is, they’re innocent. | 最好的是他们俩本来就是清白的 |
[36:49] | No smuggler will arouse less suspicion than one who doesn’t know he is a smuggler. | 那些根本不知道自己是偷运者的人 才是最不显眼的 |
[36:53] | We’ll greet them at arrivals. | 我们在出口等和他见面 |
[37:16] | They’ll be brought back to the office for more photographs. | 他们会被带回办公室多拍几张照片 |
[37:19] | Welcome to the Inca Velvet Coffee Company. | 欢迎来到印加天鹅绒公司 |
[37:23] | Might even throw in a year’s supply of coffee. | 我们经营咖啡生意一年有余了 |
[37:26] | Now here is where the switch takes place. | 就在这儿我们来个调包 |
[37:29] | Our couple get identical souvenirs. | 这对夫妇呢 就拿到货真价实的纪念品拉 |
[37:32] | We get the one with the painting inside. | 我们就拿到里面有画的 |
[37:36] | Everybody’s happy. | 皆大欢喜 |
[37:37] | You make a call to your art-loving friend. | 你给你的艺术爱好者朋友打电话把 |
[37:39] | We split the 200k. | 我们分了这200万吧 |
[37:42] | We are very happy. | 皆大欢喜 |
[37:56] | I’m going to tell you an overused word… | 我得用个被说滥的词 |
[38:00] | legendary genius. | 传奇一样的天才 |
[38:04] | I love it! Ha-ha! | 我爱死它了 哈哈 |
[38:07] | I completely love it. | 完全爱上它 |
[38:10] | Hats off, Mickey. | 致敬 Mickey |
[38:11] | Forget Van Gogh, this man, this man right here, this is the artist. | 别想什么梵高了 他 就这个人 才是艺术家 |
[38:17] | I knew you could do it, Mickey, I knew you would. | 我就知道你可以的 Mickey 我就知道 |
[38:19] | – OK. – Hey! | – 好吧 – 嘿 |
[38:22] | To be in his presence of this man day after day, | 跟着他混真是 |
[38:26] | – what must that be like! – Finch, calm down. | – 何止是有肉吃啊 – Finch 冷静冷静 |
[38:28] | You know what I’m going to ask, don’t you? | 你知道我要跟你说什么了吗 |
[38:30] | You know what that question’s going to be? | 你知道问题是什么 |
[38:33] | How can I be part of this? How can I help? | 我怎么参与呢 我得做点什么 |
[38:35] | – Everything’s taken care of. – Except the money. | – 都搞定了 – 除了钱 |
[38:38] | It’s not a cheap con. | 这可不便宜啊 |
[38:40] | I understood that. Hotels, flights… | 我明白的 酒店 机票 |
[38:43] | Normally, it’s not a problem but we had to post bail for someone at the last minute. | 本来不是问题的 可是我们的钱全都给某人交了保释金了 |
[38:48] | Come on… | 拜托… |
[38:50] | Cheer up, I still think he’s got a dazzling future. | 别这样么 我还是觉得你前途一片大好 |
[38:53] | Cash-flow this end… | 这下周转困难了 |
[38:56] | Give me a day, I’ll see what I can come up with, how’s that? | 给我一天吧 我看看能搞到怎样 |
[39:01] | – ‘Day after day, what must that be like.’ – ‘Finch, calm down.’ | – “日复一日真是难以想象啊” – “Finch 冷静” |
[39:06] | Good. | 好 |
[39:08] | See how simple things get once you start obeying orders? | 看你们听话了这事儿不就好办多了么 |
[39:11] | ‘- Everything’s taken care of. – Except the money.’ | 所有事儿都搞定 只差钱 |
[39:14] | It’s not a cheap scam. | 这可不便宜啊 |
[39:18] | You did know I’d be filming it, didn’t you? | 你知道我会拍下来的 对么 |
[39:20] | – It crossed our minds. – That just leaves the key. | – 当然想过 – 把钥匙留在那儿 |
[39:23] | You tell me where it is at Finch’s and I’ll nail him. | 你告诉我放在Finch家哪里 我就能抓他了 |
[39:26] | And the money. I should’ve said… | 关于钱么 应该说 |
[39:30] | Once you’ve cleaned him out, you bring the cash straight to me. | 你们敲了他之后 把钱直接给我 |
[39:33] | You don’t turn a profit on this one. | 你们这件事儿不盈利 |
[39:34] | You do. | 你盈利 |
[39:35] | Call it a… performance-related bonus. | 那我们就叫他优秀表演奖吧 |
[39:46] | – Let’s just go over our options. – We haven’t got any. | – 我们想想我们有几个选项吧 – 我们没有选则 |
[39:49] | Davis is calling the shots. | Davis掌控了局面 |
[39:50] | Hang on. When you said we weren’t helping Finch, that was one thing. | 等等 你说我们帮助Finch 那是一回事儿 |
[39:54] | It didn’t sit particularly well with me, but I got it… | 这不是很对我的胃口 但是我明白 |
[39:56] | It’s really harsh. Can we just tell him? | 这太残忍了 我们还是找机会告诉他吧 |
[39:59] | – Give him a chance? – A chance To do what? | – 给他个机会? – 什么机会啊? |
[40:00] | Get us imprisoned? ??? | 把我们关监狱啊 |
[40:02] | That’s where Finch has been heading since he got off the plane. | 那可是Finch自下飞机就一直在向往的地方 |
[40:04] | Davis is watching to make sure we do exactly as he says. | Davis盯着我们 确保我们按照他说的去做 |
[40:07] | That’s what we’re going to do. To the letter. | 我们就乖乖听话 一丝不苟的 |
[40:37] | – you’re Finchy, mate? – Ash. Mickey. | – Finchy 伙计 |
[40:40] | We’ve come for the money. | 我们来拿钱的 |
[40:43] | – Do you want to… – Yeah, yeah. | – 你要进屋么 – 嗯嗯 |
[40:57] | Should be five grand odd, there. | 应该起码有五千 |
[41:01] | Been a tough year. | 这一年不景气啊 |
[41:04] | Still, it’s cold hard cash, innit? | 同样 钱还是冷钱呢 是吧 |
[41:09] | You should take this, as well. | 你把这个也带上吧 |
[41:12] | Sell it. You’ll probably get more for it than I would. | 卖了它 你应该比我卖得到的多点 |
[41:17] | Right, well, that’s me, I’m afraid, boys. | 好了 差不多我的身家性命了 伙计们 |
[41:20] | Yeah, well, that should do it. | 嗯 差不多了 我觉得应该够了 |
[41:31] | – What? – The key, Finch. | – 什么 – 钥匙 Finch |
[41:33] | The key. Yeah. | 对对 钥匙 |
[41:39] | The thing is, I… | 是这样的 |
[41:41] | – I must have put it down somewhere… – Finch, you haven’t? | – 我一定放在哪儿了… – Finch 你行不行啊 |
[41:44] | – Finch. – No, no, no. It’s in here. | – 不不不 不在那儿 |
[41:46] | We need to get it to Brazil. | 我们得把它弄到巴西去 |
[41:52] | Finch. | |
[41:56] | See? I said not to panic. | 我说的吧 不要慌张么 |
[41:59] | So, what made you change your mind? | 呃 到底什么让你改变主意了? |
[42:01] | Took Ash a few days to talk me round. | Ash这两天净给我唠叨这事儿了 |
[42:04] | Yeah, he’s not as hard as he likes to make out. | 他可是刀子嘴豆腐心 |
[42:09] | I just want to tell you something. | 我只是想告诉你一些事情 |
[42:10] | – You don’t have to say anything. – I want to. | – 你什么都不用说 – 我想说 |
[42:12] | – You’ve been a good friend to me. – It’s nothing. | – 你真是够兄弟 – 没什么 |
[42:15] | It is, too. I won’t forget this. | 此恩没齿难忘 |
[42:20] | I know what I’m like. Liability, yeah? | 我知道我是大累赘么 |
[42:24] | Anti-Midas touch and all that. | 总是成事不足 败事有余 |
[42:28] | I put you out… and I’m sorry for that. | 连累了你 我很抱歉 |
[42:31] | All right, listen to me, Finch. | 好了 听我说 Finch |
[42:33] | It’s business. Nothing else. | 这是生意 没事儿的 |
[42:40] | Just you remember that. | 你记住了 |
[42:41] | Whatever you say, Ash. | 听你的 Ash |
[42:43] | Just keep me in the loop, won’t you? Cos I want to be involved. | 让我参与进来好么 我想做点什么 |
[42:47] | Finch… you’re not going to be involved. | Finch 你不能参与此事 |
[42:50] | – No, but, I want to be involved. – You’re not going to be. | – 嗯 但是我想参与 – 你不会参与的 |
[42:52] | – I feel like I’m involved. – Well, you’re not… | – 我想有参与感 – 呃 你不会有的 |
[42:54] | We’ll keep you posted, Finch. | 我会告诉你消息的 Finch |
[42:57] | Promise. | 保证么 |
[43:07] | How’d it go? | 怎么样啊 |
[43:12] | We’ve done everything we’ve been asked to do. | 你让我们办的事情都搞定了 |
[43:17] | You can come and get your money. | 你可以来拿钱了 |
[43:19] | ‘And the key is under Finch’s table.’ | 钥匙在Finch桌子下面 |
[43:32] | I’m not enjoying this, not one bit. | 我可不享受此事 一点也不 |
[43:35] | We said we’d keep him in the loop. | 我们说要随时通知他消息 |
[43:38] | You’d think after a lifetime lying to people for a living… | 你知道一辈子都在骗人是什么样 |
[43:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:42] | If there was any other way… | 有其他的办法的话… |
[44:03] | Going somewhere nice? | 去观光么 |
[44:05] | We thought we’d take a holiday. | 我们觉得我们应该去度假了 |
[44:07] | Here. | 拿去吧 |
[44:09] | Probably best. | 这多好 |
[44:11] | When it gets out you ripped off a friend, there’s no knowing what people might say. | 你们背叛了朋友 好事不出门 坏事传千里 |
[44:17] | I recommend somewhere sunny… | 我推荐一些有阳光的地方吧 |
[44:19] | and out of my jurisdiction. | 不在我的管辖范围 |
[44:35] | We met at the airport. | 我们在机场见过 |
[44:38] | Invite me in. | 让我进去 |
[44:40] | Sorry, I’m watching Murder She Wrote. | 不好意思 我在看《她书写谋杀》 (长篇美剧罪案悬疑类) |
[44:43] | Heard from your friend, Ash Morgan, yet? | Ash Morgan那边有消息了么 |
[44:45] | I refuse to answer questions until my brief gets here. | 律师来之前我拒绝回答问题 |
[44:48] | 5,000 plus a watch, to finance a smuggling operation. | 5000镑加上一块手表 实现一个偷运行动 |
[44:53] | Ringing any bells? | 想起来什么没有啊 |
[44:54] | – I don’t understand. – No, well… | – 我不懂 – 不 呃… |
[44:59] | – Is that my watch? – Ash and his friends conned you. | – 那不是我的表么 – Ash和他的朋友耍了你 |
[45:02] | – No, they didn’t. – Yeah, they did. | – 不 他们没有 – 他们有 |
[45:04] | That’s what they do. | 他们就干这个的 |
[45:05] | They took your money and they gave it to me. | 他们拿了你的钱 然后给了我 |
[45:08] | Because I instructed them to. | 因为是我让他们这么做的 |
[45:11] | They’re not like that, they wouldn’t cross a friend. | 他们才不会呢 他们可不会背叛朋友 |
[45:13] | I gave them a choice between their hides and yours. | 我让他们在他们自己倒霉 和你倒霉之间作出选择 |
[45:17] | They chose yours. | 他们选了你啊 |
[45:18] | No, they might’ve let you think like that, cos that’s the way they operate, you see. | 不 他们就会让你这么想的吧 他们一直就是这个行事风格 |
[45:22] | They make you think they’re doing one thing, but they’re doing the exact opposite. | 他们让你以为他们在做一件事 其实他做的是完全相反的 |
[45:27] | I wonder what this opens? | 我想知道这玩意儿能打开什么呢 |
[45:30] | Tell me, what’s more gutting? | 告诉我 你还信他们么 |
[45:33] | Them taking your money for a job they were never going to do | 他们拿了你的钱却不做事 |
[45:36] | or them deliberately leaving behind the one piece of evidence that connects you to the Van Gogh? | 或者他们故意留下证据让你被定罪 |
[45:41] | And then telling me where to find it? | 告诉我在哪儿能找到它? |
[45:44] | – They conned me? – And they set you up. | – 他们耍我? – 他们还陷害你呢 |
[45:46] | They’re business people. | 生意人 |
[45:48] | Business comes first. | 生意优先 |
[45:51] | Get down there. | 跟我下来 |
[45:52] | I don’t understand. All right, all right, all right. | 我不明白 好吧好吧好吧 |
[45:55] | If it was a con, why go to all that trouble? | 如果这是个骗局 为什么这么麻烦? |
[45:57] | The coffee jars, the old couple? | 咖啡罐 老夫妇? |
[45:59] | Oh, my God, you’re slow. | 天哪 你真是猪啊 |
[46:03] | They made it up. | 他们编的呗 |
[46:04] | – None of that ever happened. – It did happen! | – 都是不存在的 – 是存在的! |
[46:07] | The office was a front. The rest was a story. | 办公室是掩护 钱也是编出来的 |
[46:09] | – There was no old couple. – There was. | – 根本没有老夫妇 – 怎么没有 |
[46:11] | – They never existed. – They did exist! | – 他们不存在 – 他们存在 |
[46:13] | Wrong! | 不可能! |
[46:15] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[46:18] | All right, all right, what about the message? | 好吧好吧 那这条短信呢 |
[46:21] | – What message? – The picture message. | – 什么短信? – 彩信呢还是 |
[46:23] | The one Ash sent me. | Ash给我发的 |
[46:28] | What? The con’s real?! | 什么 这是真的 |
[46:30] | Yeah. Like I just told you. | 跟我说的一样吧 |
[46:32] | When did you get this? | 你什么时候收到的? |
[46:33] | Just now. That’s the old couple on their way to Brazil. | 刚刚啊 老夫妇去巴西了 |
[46:36] | Why would they go to all that trouble? | 他们为什么要这么麻烦呢 |
[46:39] | “French trawlers blockade ports.” That’s not today… | “法国渔船滞留口岸” 这不是今天的新闻 |
[46:45] | This picture was taken days ago. | 这是几天前搞的 |
[46:50] | When did you give Morgan the key to the locker? | 你什么时候把钥匙给Morgan的? |
[46:52] | – Yesterday. – You’re sure? | – 昨天 – 你确定? |
[46:54] | Yeah…I remember cos I was bricking it cos I didn’t know where it was when Ash and Mickey came round… | 我就记得他们来的时候我找不到 不过一会儿Micky就找到了 |
[47:02] | ..it turned up again. | 又出现了 |
[47:07] | Did… | 呃 |
[47:10] | Did they take my Van Gogh? | 他们拿了我的梵高? |
[47:12] | They’re already smuggling it. | 他们已经在偷运了 |
[47:14] | That’s why they’ve gone to the airport. | 所以他们去了机场 |
[47:15] | They’re not running away, | 他们不是逃跑 |
[47:16] | – they’ve gone to pick up the painting. – Hang on. | – 他们是去拿画 – 等等 |
[47:18] | The pictures not in the locker any more, is it? | 画不在储物柜里面了吧 |
[47:20] | So, technically, you’ve got nothing to hold me on, have you? | 所以技术上说你没理由逮捕我? |
[47:32] | Hang on, you’ve got my phone… | 等等你拿着我的电话呢 |
[47:34] | you’ve got… | 你拿着… |
[47:40] | Give me a list of arrivals from Rio today. | 今天从里约热内卢来的班机有几班 |
[47:43] | One flight? Yes! What time does it land? | 一个么 太好了 什么时候落地 |
[47:49] | Chief Inspector, it’s Davis. | 督察长 我是Davis |
[47:52] | That missing Van Gogh, I thought you might like to be there for the seizure. | 丢失的梵高 也许你想到场亲自看扣押过程 |
[48:10] | You coming or what? | 你上不上来? |
[48:13] | You! | 你! |
[48:14] | You betrayer, you non-friend! | 叛徒 朋友没得做 |
[48:17] | Just get in. We’ll explain on the way, all right? | 进来 我们路上解释 |
[48:21] | Friends do not steal other friends’ stolen paintings. | 朋友可不偷朋友的画啊 |
[48:25] | How many times are we going to have to go over this? | 我们到底要解释多少次呢 |
[48:27] | – We didn’t steal your painting. – We helped you. | – 我们没偷你的画 – 我们帮你的 |
[48:30] | We’ve been helping you from the start. | 我们刚开始就在帮你 |
[48:32] | Nah, cos at the start you said you weren’t going to help. | 一开始你们说不帮我的 |
[48:35] | – We are not going to work with Finch. – Case closed. | – 我们不跟Finch一起合作的 – 鉴定完毕 |
[48:40] | We are, however, going to help him. | 但是我们要帮助他 |
[48:43] | – We are? – Course we are, he’s a mate. | – 帮他? – 当然了 他是伙计啊 |
[48:47] | If you were going to help, why didn’t tell me you were going to help? | 你们要是想帮忙 刚开始为毛不告诉我? |
[48:49] | – Well… – It’s a bit delicate. | – 呃… – 这很微妙的 |
[48:50] | – You’re crap. – I’m what? | – 你太垃圾呗 – 我什么 |
[48:51] | What Mickey had planned, you weren’t up to. | Mickey之前说的你都搞不明白 |
[48:54] | What did he have planned? | 他计划了什么啊到底? |
[48:55] | Have you ever heard of a technique called diversion? | 你懂不懂有一计叫声东击西? |
[48:58] | ?? Davis knew we were the way to reach you and the painting. | Davis知道我们想救你还要拿画 |
[49:01] | And we knew we were being watched. | 我们也知道我们被监视呢 |
[49:03] | So if we could put him on the wrong track… | 如果我们给他一种错觉… |
[49:04] | It was the ultimate diversion. | 发挥到极致的声东击西 |
[49:06] | I want you to find Finch. | 我要你找到Finch |
[49:08] | Bookies’ probably your best bet by now. | 差不多在赌马场碰运气吧 |
[49:10] | And get the key to that locker. | 还有找到那把钥匙 |
[49:11] | A key representing thousands upon thousands of pounds. | 那把价值连城的 |
[49:17] | In key form. | 钥匙啊 |
[49:21] | I can think of ways to help. | 我可以想想办法 |
[49:22] | Did you say 50 or 15? Fifteee-nnnn. 15. | 你说15还是50啊 |
[49:28] | ‘And get yourself arrested.’ | 你要让你被捕 |
[49:32] | Eh? | 嗯? |
[49:32] | Pull a few short cons. Something nice and conspicuous. | 做点短线 要漂亮而又显眼的 |
[49:35] | We need to give Davis leverage. Make him think he’s got us in a corner. | 我们得给Davis一点主动权 让他以为他占尽先机 |
[49:41] | Sorry, fellas. | 对不起伙计们 |
[49:43] | Mickey came up with the coffee scam, | Mickey完成这个咖啡骗局 |
[49:44] | told it to Davis as the con we were going to run on you. | 我们又跟告诉你一样告诉了Davis |
[49:49] | – The perfect cover. – You could’ve told me. | – 绝妙的掩护 – 你可以告诉我的 |
[49:51] | Yeah, I said that. | 呃 我说过了 |
[49:52] | You’re not bearing in mind the you-being-crap part. | 你受不了我说你骗术太烂么 |
[49:54] | If you were to look broken-hearted, we had to break your heart. | 如果你要看起来很伤心 我们就得伤伤你的心 |
[49:56] | You did break my heart. | 你们就是伤我的心了 |
[49:57] | Sorry about that. It’s only temporary. | 抱歉啊 只是临时的 |
[49:59] | I suppose. | 最好是了 |
[50:01] | – Still, that being the situation… – What? | – 呃 现在有个状况… – 什么 |
[50:04] | Bearing in mind that I’ve only just found out that is the situation. | 现在是我发现个问题啊 |
[50:07] | What have you done? | 你干嘛了? |
[50:09] | You know that photo message? | 你知道那个彩信么 |
[50:12] | Tell me you deleted it. | 告诉我你删除了 |
[50:13] | You didn’t leave a piece of evidence like that on your phone? | 你给他留了个证据啊? |
[50:15] | Did Davis see the picture? | Davis看见照片了么 |
[50:17] | Kind of. On balance, yes. | 呃 应该吧 大概 嗯 看了 |
[50:20] | Finch this is very, very important. Did he work out when the picture was taken? | Finch这是很重要的 他看出来这照片什么时候拍的吗 |
[50:24] | How annoyed would you be if the answer to that question was “most definitely”? | 我要是说是 你会不会烦死我? |
[50:36] | ‘Flight BA238 from Rio has been delayed.’ | “l来自里约热内卢的航班 BA238延误” |
[50:39] | Typical. | 果然 |
[50:42] | Shouldn’t you lot be in departures? | 你们不是早就走了么 |
[50:44] | Or you were going on holiday. | 你们不是要度假么 |
[50:46] | – We’re here to meet a friend. – I bet you are. | – 我们来见朋友 – 我想也是 |
[50:50] | It really was a nice plan, Stone. | 想得真好啊 Stone |
[50:51] | – Guys, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. – Shut up. | – 伙计们 我抱歉死了 – 闭嘴 |
[50:54] | But sending that photo to Finch? | 但是把照片给Finch? |
[50:56] | – If I’d known how important that picture was… – Stop talking. | – 如果我知道那个照片有多重要… – 少废话了你 |
[51:00] | Unnecessary. | 毫无必要 |
[51:02] | And, as it turned out, fatally stupid. | 最后真是狗尾续貂啊 |
[51:07] | Whose idea was that? | 谁的主意啊? |
[51:15] | You know your problem, Stone? | 你知道你败哪儿了么 Stone |
[51:17] | You’re surrounded by mediocrity. | 你周围都是平庸之辈 |
[51:24] | Ah, this looks like us. | 啊 我们的客人来了 |
[51:32] | – Here’s our bag. I’ll get it. – No, I’ll get it. | – 这是我们的包 我来拿 – 不 我来拿吧 |
[51:35] | – Let me get it. – How kind. | – 我来吧 – 真是热心啊 |
[51:38] | This your bag, Madam? | 这是你的包么 夫人? |
[51:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[51:44] | I wonder if you recognise this gentleman. | 我想知道你是否认识这位先生 |
[51:48] | If this is the way you treat your competition winners, Mr Griffin, | 如果这是对待赢家的方式 Griffin先生 |
[51:51] | I’m going to be lodging a complaint. | 我可是要投诉了 |
[51:56] | Now let’s find this Van Gogh. | 我们来找梵高把 |
[52:04] | They’re our souvenirs! | 那是我们的纪念品 |
[52:17] | “Made you look.” | “让你看个够!” |
[52:23] | Ah, this is…a bit awkward. | 呃 这可是真是奇怪啊 |
[52:28] | We should probably go… | 我们还是走吧 |
[52:29] | Get them out of here. | 让他们滚 |
[52:31] | Now! | 快点! |
[52:38] | – Can someone tell me what just… – Just keep walking towards the exit. | – 有人能告诉我怎么… – 给我直接去出口快点 |
[52:43] | Look… It’s Albert Stroller. Ow! | 看啊 是 Albert Stroller |
[52:44] | Keep walking. | 继续走 少废话 |
[52:45] | It’s a coincidence isn’t, eh? Is that not a coincidence? | 巧合呢 还是 预谋的呢 |
[52:49] | – Well, good afternoon. – Good holiday? | – 下午好啊 – 度假愉快么 |
[52:53] | Delightful. Particularly the last-minute stopover. | 好极了 特别是最后那个过境中转太棒了 |
[52:56] | It’s a wonderful country, Brazil. | 巴西真是个神奇的国度 |
[52:57] | You know, the people and the culture. | 你知道的 那些人啊 文化啊 |
[53:01] | – Nice flight? – No complaints, no. | – 飞行愉快吗 – 没有投诉 |
[53:03] | – Customs? – Well, they were otherwise occupied. | – 海关呢 – 呃 他们好像在忙别的呢 |
[53:08] | Diverted, you might say. | 声东击西么 是吧 |
[53:11] | – What’s this doing here? – Chief Inspector… | – 这是什么 – 督察官 |
[53:16] | Something else is going on. | 肯定出了别的问题 |
[53:18] | They’re still trying to get the painting in, I know it. | 他们还是想去拿画的 我知道的 |
[53:21] | It’s somewhere else… | 在别的地方 |
[53:24] | I think perhaps you’d better come and explain this. | 我觉得你还是来给我解释一下这个吧 |
[53:27] | – ‘It crossed our minds.’ – ‘That just leaves the key. | – “这个我们也想到了” – “就把钥匙留在那儿么” |
[53:30] | ‘and the money. I should’ve said…’ | “关于钱呢 这么说吧” |
[53:32] | Once you’ve cleaned him out, you bring the cash straight to me. | 你们敲完他之后就把钱给我送过来 |
[53:35] | – You don’t turn a profit on this one. – You do. | – 你们没利可图这次 – 你图利 |
[53:38] | ‘Call it a…performance-related bonus.’ | 就叫最佳表演奖吧 |
[53:48] | Can we at least tell him? You know, give him a chance? | 我们至少告诉他吧 你知道的 给他个机会? |
[53:50] | A chance To do what? Get us all locked up ??? | 什么机会 让我们关班房啊 |
[53:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[54:00] | Excuse me, Mr Stroller. | 打扰了 Stroller先生 |
[54:04] | Obrigado. | 谢谢 |
[54:17] | The Russian’s on his way over. | 俄罗斯人在路上了 |
[54:18] | Great, very good. | 嗯 很好 |
[54:20] | And Finch, remember, 50/50 split, as agreed. | Finch说好的 五五分啊 |
[54:25] | And when he gets here, keep your mouth shut. You’ll only balls it up. | 他来了之后你就别废话了 你就会搞砸 |
[54:28] | I have got feelings, you know, Ash. | 我也有感觉的 Ash |
[54:30] | So listen, they’re definitely not ripping me off? | 听着 他们没有玩我吧 |
[54:34] | Definitely not, no. | 没有 绝对没有 |
[54:35] | From now on, everything is for real. | 从现在开始 都是真的 |
[54:38] | We had to keep you in the dark about the photo message | 彩信那事儿我们必须也把你蒙在鼓里 |
[54:41] | so Davis’d think you’d screwed up showing it to him. | 所以Davis觉得你把这事儿搞砸了 |
[54:45] | I didn’t screw up? No, I mean, I didn’t screw up. | 我没搞砸么 我是说 我没有搞砸 |
[54:48] | No, we wanted him to see the picture. | 不 我们想让他看那个照片 |
[54:50] | – Yeah, send him after the souvenirs. – You had to think you’d screwed up. | – 让他去找纪念品 – 你必须以为你搞砸了 |
[54:53] | To be convincing. | 这样才有说服力 |
[54:54] | – Because you’re… – You’re crap. | – 因为你是… – 你是垃圾 |
[54:56] | It all ties up, if you think it through… | 这都是环环相扣的 你想想吧 |
[54:59] | Except, what about the old couple? | 可是 那对老夫妇呢 |
[55:01] | ?? The police can’t pin anything on them. | 警察又不能怎么样他们 |
[55:04] | They’ve been hauled into customs, seen their souvenirs chopped up. | 他们被海关抓住 纪念品乱翻 |
[55:06] | Won’t they be traumatised? | 心里一定不爽吧 |
[55:08] | Hey, Mickey. That’s us, traumatised. | 嘿 Mickey 被诬陷的人来了 |
[55:14] | Somebody get me an expensive drink. | 有人给我买杯贵点的酒么 |
[55:16] | – Frieda, Larry. – If it’s trauma you’re after, | – 你们真是错过了个闹剧哦 |
[55:18] | you should see this one strutting down the Copacabana in a thong. | 你们应该看看这老小子穿草裙跳巴西舞什么样 |
[55:23] | – They’re very liberating. – They’re for girls. | – 他们很开放的 – 为了勾女孩儿啊 |
[55:27] | Frieda. How would you and Larry like an all-expenses-paid trip to Brazil? | Frieda 你跟Larry想不想 去巴西免费奢华游一番呢 |
[55:43] | Albert. | |
[55:48] | How would you feel about a last minute stopover? | 你想不想最后一分钟的过境中转啊 |
[55:52] | Rio. | 里约热内卢 |
[55:55] | This is yours, by the way. | 这是你的 顺便说下 |
[55:56] | – Oh, thanks. – Minus expenses. | – 哦 谢谢 – 减去花费 |
[55:59] | Still the finest dipper of his generation. | 在他这一代中还是无人能及的哦 |
[56:06] | Second finest. | 他在我后面呢 |
[56:12] | Ah, thank you. Ah, smashing. | 哦 谢谢 很好 |
[56:16] | Just, er…run that last bit by me again. | 最后一杯给我吧 |
[56:20] | You didn’t think this whole thing through from the start, did you? | 你不是最开始就这么想好的吧 |
[56:24] | – No. | – No. – 不 – 不 |
[56:27] | Just checking. | 就问问 |
[56:28] | Because if you had thought the whole thing through… | 如果你开始就把这些都搞定了 |
[56:33] | The fake smuggle to divert from the real smuggle, letting Finch know we’d conned him, on the spot… | 用假骗局来转移对真骗局的注意力 让Finch知道我们骗了他 当时… |
[56:38] | You ever heard of a technique called diversion? | 你听过声东击西么 |
[56:42] | ..then that would be weird. | ..那就太恐怖了吧 |
[56:44] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 是么 |
[56:46] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 知道 |
[56:49] | – Took me ages. – Mm-hm. | – 我想了好久呢 – 嗯 |
[56:50] | You know, I look back at everything that’s happened, these last few days | 我回望一下这两天的事儿 |
[56:55] | and one thing occurs to me… | 然后有一件事 |
[56:59] | Where’s my winnings? | 我赌马赢得奖金呢 |
[57:01] | 40 on Rhythm Hive at 20/1, let’s have it. | 押40在Rhythm Hive二十赔一 拿来拿来 |
[57:05] | Actually, can you start from the top? | 呃 你从头说一遍行么 |
[57:07] | We lied to you for your own good. | 我们对你撒谎是为你好 |
[57:10] | – Yeah, but… – And you got 100 grand. | – 嗯 可是… – 你还拿了十万镑啊 |
[57:12] | Oh, a lot of money, that, isn’t it? For a picture. | 可不少钱呢 就那幅画 |
[57:15] | I mean, look, don’t get me wrong, right… | 我是说 别误解我啊 |
[57:18] | It’s nice and all that. | 这画还是挺好的 |
[57:20] | ??? | 看看那蓝蓝的 |
[57:23] | and sunflowers there. | 向日葵 |
[57:26] | Eh, remember him? Very good. | 记得他么 他牛掰坏了 |
[57:30] | Still…hundred grand? | 还是 十万啊 |
[57:32] | Always knew I was cut out for the big time. | 我就知道我错过好机会了 |
[57:36] | You know, I hate to lie to you, Finch, but I don’t think you’re going to make it. | 我不愿意对你撒谎 Finch 我真不觉得您是这块料 |
[57:40] | As a grifter, you’re not very good. | 骗人这事儿 您干不来 |
[57:45] | I had my ups and downs. | 我表现总会有些起伏的么 |
[57:46] | I might be better as a thief than a con man. | 我做贼比骗人好点吧 |
[57:49] | You weren’t very good at that either, though, were you? | 你对那个也不在行吧 不是么 |
[57:54] | Well, I was pretty good… No? | 呃 我可是很强大的哦 不是么 |
[57:57] | – No… – No, you’re rubbish. | – 不… – 不不不 你就是一垃圾 |
[57:59] | And I say that as a friend. | 我作为朋友讲的哦 |
[58:00] | Maybe it’s just time to think about retirement. Quit while you’re ahead. | 也许差不多该退休了吧你 激流勇退吧 |
[58:06] | You know, you’re absolutely spot on. | 您说的还真是一针见血 |
[58:10] | Who needs the aggravation? | 见好就收吧 |
[58:12] | Grifting, burglary… | 骗人 盗窃… |
[58:14] | I was never really cut out for any of it, was I? | 我对这些都不行的是么 |
[58:16] | Finally. | 终于 |
[58:19] | But art forgery…Eh…? | 但是造假么…灭哈哈哈… |