时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[00:03] | Like I don’t need to go over how to|do a simple switch for the 15th time. | 这么简单的调包 这可是我第十五次干了 不用再一遍遍复习细节了吧 |
[00:06] | Indulge us. | 满足我们一下么 |
[00:08] | The switch is one long continuous movement. | 调包是一个漫长而连续不断的过程 |
[00:11] | Briefcase A down. Little bit of business. | 第一个公文包放了下来 做点手脚 |
[00:13] | Making a call, looking my watch.|Then briefcase B comes up. | 打个电话 看看我的表 再把第二个公文包拿起来 |
[00:17] | Without… | 而不要… |
[00:18] | Without at any time looking at either briefcase. | 而不要看任何一个公文包 |
[00:20] | – Then exit. I know this. – Calmly. | – 然后开溜 我知道 – 要镇静 |
[00:23] | And inconspicuously. | 还要不动声色 |
[00:39] | The artwork. | 艺术品啊 |
[00:47] | *** | 5万英镑 |
[00:48] | as agreed. | 说好的数目 |
[00:50] | Now you want to blend into your surroundings. | 现在你要完全融入周遭环境 |
[00:52] | No jewellery. | 不戴首饰 |
[00:54] | No loud colours. | 不穿花俏的颜色 |
[00:56] | Why do you think I’m dressed like an undertaker? | 你觉得我穿的和个送葬的一样行么 |
[00:58] | You want to look like the undertaker|the other undertakers didn’t notice. | 就算穿得和送葬的一样 也要淹没在送葬的人当中毫不起眼 |
[01:07] | – Boring tie. – Should be. | – 够丑的领带 – 当然了 |
[01:09] | Got it from your tie rack. Don’t mind me borrowing it, do you? | 从你的领带架上拿的 你不介意我借一下吧 |
[01:12] | Keep it. Early birthday present. | 别还给我了 就当提前送生日礼物了 |
[01:15] | Mickey and Emma should be ready for you now. | Mickey和Emma应该在等你了 |
[01:20] | Right. | 好了 |
[01:21] | – I’ll be off then, shall I? – Yeah, go on. | – 我该走了 是吧 – 对 去吧 |
[01:25] | – He seems confident. – Yeah. | – 他看上去挺自信的 – 对啊 |
[01:27] | – Nice score too. – Yeah, not bad. | – 干的不错 – 没错 |
[01:29] | I think I’ll give Eddie a call and get him to put something on ice. | 我要给Eddie打个电话 让他冰点酒等我们 |
[01:32] | I have a call I have to make too. | 我也有个电话要打 |
[01:39] | Yes, I have an urgent message for Mr Peter Waters. | 你好 我有个紧急口信 要转达给Peter Waters先生 |
[01:42] | Mr Waters is just here. Mr Waters? | Waters先生就在这里 Waters先生 |
[01:46] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[01:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Hello. Mr Waters. | – 你好 – Waters先生 |
[01:55] | I’m sorry to trouble you. | 对不起 打扰您了 |
[01:57] | There was no mention of a follow up call when I made the booking. | 我下订单的时候可不知道会有跟进的电话 |
[02:01] | She was very satisfactory, yes. | 她很满意 是的 |
[02:04] | – I’m at all sure I’m comfortable having this discussion. – Room 79 faces the park, Mr Kennedy. | – 这样的谈话让我很不舒服 – 面朝公园的79号房 Kennedy先生 |
[02:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | I don’t care how much these calls help you to improve your service… | 我不可不管这些电话 能不能改善你的服务质量 |
[02:12] | Pick it up Sean, pick it up. | 拿起来啊 Sean 拿起来 |
[02:15] | He hasn’t done the switch. | 他还没调包 |
[02:17] | Sean. | |
[02:18] | – Do you want me to go in and distract him? – No, no, no. Too risky. | – 你要我过去分他的心吗 – 别 别 不要 风险太大 |
[02:27] | Goodbye again. | 再见了 |
[02:29] | – Great doing business. – Absolutely. | – 和你们共事很愉快 – 当然了 |
[02:36] | Stop him. Stop Sean from getting into the lift. | 别让他进去 别让Sean进电梯 |
[02:41] | Dave. Dave. | |
[02:45] | – Wrong bloke, pal. – You here for the convention? | – 认错人了 兄弟 – 你来这儿开会的吗 |
[02:46] | I thought you’d be barred after last year. | 我还以为去年那件事之后他们不许你来了 |
[02:47] | – You’ve got me confused with someone else. – Let’s get drunk. | – 你认错人了 – 我们去喝一杯 |
[02:50] | Lay another finger on me and I’ll call security. | 再碰我一下我就叫保安了 |
[02:54] | Loudly. | 说真的 |
[03:02] | We’re leaving. | 我们先走 |
[03:12] | What’s your finest champagne? | 你最好的香槟是什么 |
[03:15] | Yeah, well go down the offy and get something finer. | 对 去酒店里买些更好的去 |
[03:18] | Make it a crate. | 拿一箱来 |
[03:21] | – What happened? – No idea. | – 怎么了 – 不知道 |
[03:23] | – The guy in the beige jacket. – Who is he? | – 那个穿米色外套的人 – 他是谁 |
[03:25] | – Someone Sean knows? – Not particularly. | – Sean认识他吗 – 倒也不是什么熟人 |
[03:46] | He’s our dad. | 是我们的爸爸 |
[04:33] | S06EP04 | |
[04:35] | Hey, Congratulations! | 嘿 恭喜了 |
[04:37] | He’s not here either. Where the hell is he? | 他也不在这里 他到底去哪里了 |
[04:39] | – Everything go OK? – Four whiskeys. | – 都还好吧 – 四杯威士忌 |
[04:43] | Four whiskeys coming up. | 四杯威士忌 马上来 |
[04:45] | – No Sean today? – Bumped into his father. | – Sean今天不来嘛 – 碰到他老爸了 |
[04:47] | Oh, well there you go. That’s sounds like an occasion for the… | 这就对了 这就是该喝的时候…. |
[04:50] | No? | 不要吗 |
[04:51] | Left a mark with 50 grand of our money. | 还让目标带着我们的5万走人了 |
[04:53] | Yeah, and maybe doing God knows what. | 对 现在只有老天知道他在干吗了 |
[04:55] | He’s probably in a police cell by now. | 说不定他现在都在牢里蹲着了 |
[04:57] | So they don’t see eye to eye, then? *** | 这么说来他们看不对眼咯 |
[04:59] | When Sean was three he went on a business trip and told him he’d bring him back a Tracey Island. | Sean三岁的时候他就出差走了 告诉他 回来的时候会给他带Tracey Island玩具 |
[05:05] | That was the last time we saw him. | 从那之后他再也没回来过 |
[05:06] | Them Tracey Islands, they did suddenly become very hard to get hold of. | Tracey Island玩具 有段时间很难买到啊 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I doubt he’s still looking. | 对 我猜他现在还在找哪儿有卖 |
[05:13] | Sean said if he ever saw him again, he’d kill him. | Sean说过如果再见到他 他会杀了他的 |
[05:15] | Right, so no champagne at all then? | 那 就是说不喝香槟了吗 |
[05:18] | If he did anything stupid, we’d know about it by now. | 要是他干了什么傻事 我们现在应该知道了 |
[05:21] | He did. He left our mark with 50 grand. | 他干了 他送给目标5万 |
[05:22] | Sean, look. No one’s bothered about what happened. | Sean 听着 刚刚的事情没人怪你 |
[05:25] | I just want you to call me. Please. | 我求求你回个电话给我吧 |
[05:30] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[05:32] | Why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[05:37] | Sean. | |
[05:39] | Double anything please, Ed. | 随便什么给我两杯 Ed |
[05:42] | God, what’s the one thing I said I’d do if I ever saw him again? | 天哪 还记得我说过 如果我再见到他 要干什么吗 |
[05:46] | – What’s the one thing that I said I’d do? – Beat him to a pulp. | – 我说我一定要做的那件事情 – 把他打成肉酱 |
[05:50] | Did I mention anything about sharing a lift with him? Did I mention that? | 我有没有提到我要跟他坐一辆电梯 我说过这个吗 |
[05:53] | Cos that’s what I did. | 因为我就干了这个 |
[05:54] | – I should go back there right now and smash… – What are you going to do? | – 我应该马上回去然后把他… – 你能做什么呢 |
[05:58] | – Beat him up? – Yeah, something like that. | – 把他揍一顿吗 – 对 就是这样子 |
[06:00] | You wanna watch? | 你要看着吗 |
[06:01] | Sean, it’s over. | Sean 过去了 |
[06:05] | It ended a long time ago. | 早就结束了 |
[06:11] | Guys, I am sorry. | 兄弟们 对不起 |
[06:13] | – I know I screwed up. – Don’t say that. | – 我知道我搞砸了 – 别这么说 |
[06:16] | Could have happened to anyone. | 谁都可能犯错 |
[06:18] | – I mean this. I’m sorry, OK? – All is forgotten. | – 我说真的 对不起 好吧 – 我们都忘了 |
[06:21] | I don’t know about the rest of you, I’d have a drunken apology over 50 grand in cash any day. | 我不知道你们的情况怎么样 反正每天有好多醉鬼因为5万对我道歉 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna get you that money back. | 我会把钱赚回来的 |
[06:26] | Hear that? We’re going to get our money back. | 听见没 我们会把钱赚回来的 |
[06:28] | – This will never happen again. – It’s all win-win now. | – 绝对不会再发生同样的事了 – 现在又是双赢了 |
[06:34] | Why couldn’t I just hit him? | 为什么我就没干脆给他一拳 |
[06:35] | Because, Sean, it wouldn’t have made any difference. | 因为 Sean 这样改变不了什么 |
[06:37] | Let’s just leave it. Forget today happened. | 我们就把今天发生的事情忘了吧 |
[06:43] | Mickey’s right. | Mickey说的对 |
[06:45] | Violence isn’t going to change a thing. | 暴力改变不了什么 |
[06:49] | – There’s another way to get him. – Sean. | – 还有其他的办法整到他 |
[06:52] | It’s been staring us in the face. | 就在这儿等我们发觉呢 |
[06:53] | Sean, we’re not going to con him. | Sean 我们不能骗他 |
[06:55] | Yes! | 对了 |
[06:58] | We’re going to con him. | 我们就是要骗他 |
[07:05] | He will have forgotten the whole thing by the morning. | 他一觉醒来就会全忘光的 |
[07:08] | – What if he hasn’t? – Then he’ll have to learn. | – 万一他没有呢 – 那他就要吸取教训 |
[07:12] | These things happen. Dads leave. | 没办法的事情 老爸就是会离家出走 |
[07:14] | You go into care, people go into foster homes. | 你进福利院 被收养 |
[07:17] | They go onto the streets. | 或者流落街头 |
[07:21] | It’s not like he’s the first person that stuff’s happened to. | 他又不是头一个碰上这档子事的人 |
[07:24] | The only thing different about him is he ended up here instead of dead. | 唯一的差别只在于他现在在这里 而不是死了 |
[07:29] | Maybe he should concentrate on that for a change. | 也许他该想想这点 改观一下 |
[07:31] | Is that what you do? | 你就是这么做的吗 |
[07:35] | Well, I was older. It didn’t affect me as much. | 我比他大 没怎么受影响 |
[07:37] | By two years, which makes you five. | 大两岁 也就是说那时你才5岁 |
[07:42] | I was mature for my age. | 我比较早熟 |
[08:16] | You carry on like that and you’ll drop marmalade all over your plot for ultimate revenge. | 你就这样策划着吗 果酱可会溅着你的终极复仇计划 |
[08:22] | You’re not still on this? | 你不会还在想那件事儿吧 |
[08:24] | I thought you’d change your mind once you’d slept on it. | 我还以为你醒过来之后会改变主意 |
[08:26] | I’ve thought of a way to get him. | 我想出一个让他上钩的办法 |
[08:28] | Sean whatever you’re planning, believe me, it won’t make you feel any better. | Sean 不管你在计划什么 相信我 不会让你好过一些的 |
[08:31] | No? | 不会吗 |
[08:32] | Well it’s going to make him feel a lot worse. | 那至少会让他难过很多 |
[08:34] | That’ll have to do. | 所以一定要做 |
[08:36] | – You’re going to rip off your old man? – Yep. | – 你这是要骗你老爸吗 – 对 |
[08:39] | – Not the notebook. | – 让他付79924英镑 – 千万别把帐本拿出来 |
[08:43] | That’s what he owes us. | 这些是他欠我们的 |
[08:47] | Unpaid child support. | 没付清的儿童抚养费 |
[08:50] | Em, are you with on this or what? | Em 你跟我一起做吗 |
[08:53] | I told you. It’s over. | 我告诉过你 结束了 |
[08:58] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[09:01] | I’ll do it on my own. | 我自己干 |
[09:14] | Look at the earlier pages. | 看看前面几页 |
[09:21] | Child’s handwriting. | 还是孩子的笔迹 |
[09:22] | I’d say about eight years of age. | 我猜是8岁左右 |
[09:27] | Look, you know me and my suppression of feelings, Michael. | 瞧 你了解我 知道我会压抑自己的感情 Michael |
[09:31] | I’m a big fan of that. | 我很擅长隐藏感情 |
[09:34] | But this is his father. | 但这可是他的父亲啊 |
[09:38] | And it’s not going away. | 这种感觉可消散不掉 |
[09:43] | I think I have what we need to start. | 我觉得我手上的资料已经够了 |
[09:53] | – If I might have your attention. – Not now, Albert. | – 大伙儿请注意 – 等等行吗 Albert |
[09:57] | I’m a bit busy planning the grift. | 我现在正忙着写计划呢 |
[10:00] | Presenting our newest mark. | 向你们介绍我们最新的目标 |
[10:04] | Mr Rex Kennedy. | Rex Kennedy先生 |
[10:07] | Seen here returning to Britain for the first time since emigrating to Melbourne, Australia in 1987. | 似乎这是他自1987年移民澳大利亚 墨尔本之后第一次回到英国 |
[10:14] | He left behind his wife and two children. | 那年他抛妻弃子 |
[10:17] | A year after his departure his wife passed away, leaving the children. | 第二年他的妻子去世了 留下了两个孤儿 |
[10:20] | – What, is this some kind of joke to you? – Anything but. | – 怎么 这算是开玩笑吗 – 当然不是 |
[10:23] | Albert, what are you doing? | Albert 你在做什么 |
[10:25] | Presenting our mark. And possibly, possibly clearing the air as well. | 介绍我们的目标 并且尽可能地 消除误解 |
[10:31] | If you’ve made up your mind to con him, Sean, | 如果你打定主意要骗他 Sean |
[10:34] | we would as soon it was done professionally. | 我们就要做得职业一些 |
[10:36] | That means we do it as a team. | 也就是说 这是一个团队行动 |
[10:38] | It also means that for the duration of the con, the mark’s a mark, like any other. | 也就意味着在计划过程中 目标仅仅是目标而已 没有特殊 |
[10:43] | That way maybe you won’t have to reflect on all this from inside a jail cell. | 这样你就不用在监狱里反思自己的过错了 |
[10:47] | We’re going to con their dad? | 我们要骗他们老爸吗 |
[10:49] | If everyone’s in agreement. | 如果每个人都同意的话 |
[10:53] | Well, who knows? | 好吧 谁知道呢 |
[10:56] | Maybe it’ll get things out of his system. | 说不定这会让他调整过来 |
[10:59] | So if we’re all agreed… | 如果大家都同意的话 |
[11:02] | Mr Kennedy’s now a respected businessman in his adopted home of Melbourne, | Kennedy先生现在在他的第二家乡墨尔本 是一位备受敬仰的生意人 |
[11:07] | from where he directs a successful property developing company | 在那里他成立了一家成功的不动产开发公司 |
[11:10] | and also has an extensive portfolio throughout Australia and on several sites in Europe. | 在澳大利亚有着很广的业务面 在欧洲也有几处不动产 |
[11:15] | And one in London. | 其中有一个就在伦敦 |
[11:18] | That’s all I have so far. | 现在我只知道这些 |
[11:20] | That’s OK, Albert, | 这些够了 Albert |
[11:22] | we’ll get to know our mark better while we’re in the grift. | 我们可以在计划过程中慢慢了解他 |
[11:25] | Hang on. This is still my grift. | 等等 这依然是我主导的骗局 |
[11:29] | If you guys want to help, that’s great. | 如果你们要帮忙 最好不过了 |
[11:32] | But I’m calling the shots on this one. | 但是还是要我说着算 |
[11:34] | Wouldn’t have it any other way. | 除了这样还能怎样呢 |
[11:39] | I might need a drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[11:40] | *** | 我问问你们 |
[11:42] | how many of you have heard of the global… | 你们有谁知道全球… |
[11:44] | Sorry hang on a minute. | 不好意思等一等 |
[11:45] | Probably best if I don’t hear this. | 我最好还是别听到这些 |
[11:47] | Don’t want to be hauled up as an accessory if it all goes pear-shaped, know what I mean? | 要是事情不顺利的话 我可不想被当成共犯抓起来 |
[11:51] | That’s no reflection on you, Sean. | 不是针对你 Sean |
[11:54] | – No. – I’m sure it will all go very smoothly. | – 当然 – 我知道事情一定会顺利的 |
[11:55] | Thank you for your vote of confidence, Eddie. | 谢谢你对我的信心 Eddie |
[11:57] | Yeah, and maybe later we could celebrate your first grift with a refreshing bottle of expensive champagne. | 对 说不定日后我们还能用昂贵的 香槟庆祝你第一次策划骗局成功 |
[12:09] | OK, like I was saying, | 好了 我刚刚说到 |
[12:12] | how many of you have heard of the global recession? | 你们谁知道全球大萧条 |
[12:20] | Most of you. OK, good. Then you can tell me, | 都知道 好 那你们告诉我 |
[12:23] | what gets hit hardest in a recession? | 在萧条时期什么受到的打击最大 |
[12:26] | Long winded narrators? | 长线交易分析员吗 |
[12:28] | Property markets. | 不动产市场 |
[12:30] | You see, the smart money is selling. | 你瞧 最好的主意是抛售 |
[12:32] | That’s why the mark’s in town. | 所以目标来伦敦了 |
[12:33] | He’s trying to offload a brownfield site near Croydon. | 他想要卖掉克里登 附近的一处老轻工业用地 |
[12:36] | No, no, no, no. Not the treasure map. | 不 不 不 不 千万不要是藏宝图 |
[12:40] | – Why not the treasure map? – Because it’s expensive, | – 为什么不要藏宝图 – 因为很耗钱 |
[12:42] | it’s open air, that means a lot of variables. | 在露天 意味着有很多不确定因素 |
[12:44] | We’re doing the treasure map. | 我们就要用藏宝图 |
[12:45] | All that stuff’s been factored in, OK? | 所有的东西都计划好了 |
[12:50] | We’re going to make him think | 我们要让他觉得 |
[12:52] | there’s millions of pounds in gold and jewellery buried on that site. | 那块地下埋藏着数不尽的金银财宝 |
[12:56] | – Who buried it? – No-one buried it. | – 谁埋的 – 没人埋的 |
[12:58] | The plane it was in got shot down. | 有架飞机在那里被打中掉了下来 |
[13:02] | Now, Rex has just fired his London estate agent. | 就不久前 Rex把他的 伦敦房地产中介人给炒了 |
[13:04] | How do we get money out of Rex when he owns the land that the treasure’s on? | 要是宝藏所在的这块地还是Rex的 我们要怎么从他那里骗到钱 |
[13:08] | Because when I get cold feet he’s going to pay me off. | 一旦我退缩了 他就要给我封口费 |
[13:11] | Now can I please get back to explaining the plan? | 我现在能专注于讲计划了吗 |
[13:19] | Rex has just fired his London estate agent. | Rex刚把他的伦敦房产中介给炒了 |
[13:22] | Rex has just fired his London estate agent because he thinks he can do a better job himself. | Rex刚把他的伦敦房产中介给炒了 因为他觉得自己动手干得更好 |
[13:26] | Maybe you can deal with him directly. | 也许你能直接跟他做生意 |
[13:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:29] | Ash, I want you could pose as the potential buyer. | Ash 我要你扮演那个潜在的买家 |
[13:32] | The buyer.You should leave him back for later. | 买家 你应该把他留在后台以备不患 |
[13:34] | – This is my grift. – Sean, Mickey’s just trying to help. | – 这是我的骗局 – Sean Mickey只是想帮忙 |
[13:40] | Maybe it’s best if you stay in the background for now. | 也许你现在还是在后台的好 |
[13:42] | You’re going to be pretty busy with the mural anyway. | 反正你还要忙壁画的事情 |
[13:45] | – On the what? – Mickey, you are going to be the surveyor. | – 忙什么 – Mickey 你是调查员 |
[13:48] | I see you as the gruff, ‘take no prisoners’ kind. | 你要很粗暴 “不可放过一个”的那种 |
[13:50] | A ‘take no prisoners’ surveyor. Yeah, I know just the type. | “不可放过一个”的那种调查员 对 我知道这一型该怎么样 |
[13:53] | Yeah, maybe you could base it on your ‘say it how it is’ marine biologist. | 没错 你说不定还能借鉴性你那 “给我老实交代”的海军陆战队经历 |
[13:57] | Albert, I’m not going to need you until next week when we’re in the old people’s home. | Albert 你留到下个礼拜再出场 到养老院去 |
[14:02] | Intriguing. | 真有趣 |
[14:04] | Emma, I wasn’t sure if you wanted to go foreground on this or… | Emma 我不知道你是不是想参与到前线… |
[14:07] | – Nope. – Probably don’t. | – 不要 – 那就不要了 |
[14:10] | OK. Listen up, gang. | 好了 听清了 兄弟们 |
[14:14] | The year is 1940. | 那年是1940年 |
[14:20] | That wasn’t torturous or convoluted, was it | 那根本不算纠结对吧 |
[14:22] | Well, I think Sean’s performing admirably. | 我觉得Sean的表现很让人佩服 |
[14:24] | Albert, the plan is far too complicated. | Albert 这计划实在是太复杂了 |
[14:26] | – There’s a much easier way. – It’s on an epic scale. | – 有方便得多的方法 – 我知道这算是复古型的骗局 |
[14:29] | – But that shows ambition. – Or delusional psychosis. | – 但正表现出他的野心 – 还是说妄想狂吧 |
[14:33] | About this mural. | 跟你说那壁画 |
[14:34] | I’m thinking some kind of old advert, and big. | 我在想要一种老广告 要大一点的 |
[14:40] | The old military artefacts. | 旧的军用物资 |
[14:42] | You’ll probably to have to divide your time quite a bit. | 你说不定要忙一阵子了 |
[14:44] | I’ve always enjoyed the classic grift. | 我一直很享受这种经典的骗局 |
[14:47] | Haven’t you, my dear? | 你呢 亲爱的 |
[14:50] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还真没好好想过 |
[14:51] | Of course, for a treasure map, there are two things that are required from the beginning. | 对于藏宝图来说 理所当然地 有两样东西是自始必备的 |
[14:56] | A map. | 地图 |
[14:57] | We’ll probably have to mock one of them up an’ all. | 我们还要准备一张 |
[15:00] | And the treasure. | 和宝藏 |
[15:04] | This bracelet was worn by a young debutante to Queen Charlotte’s ball in 1938. | 这个手镯是在1938年夏洛特皇后的 舞会上由一位年轻少女初次亮相而佩戴的 |
[15:10] | The last of the true seasons, I always feel. | 那才是真正的黄金年代 我总是这么觉得 |
[15:13] | – After the war, somehow things never seemed so grand. – Just beautiful. | – 战争后 就再也没有如此盛大的场面了 – 真美 |
[15:18] | – Just what we’re looking for. – I hate to part with it. | – 正是我们要的东西 – 真不想把它给别人 |
[15:21] | It’s something of a family heirloom, you see. | 好歹也是一件传家宝 你瞧 |
[15:25] | Still, I suppose it was some other family’s heirloom before my Auntie | 不过 我猜在我的Eide姑妈 从那靓妞儿的头冠上摸下来之前 |
[15:29] | Edie palmed it from some posh bint in a tiara. | 也算是人家的传家宝吧 |
[15:36] | Let’s say 5,000. | 5000给你了 |
[15:38] | Let’s say two, remembering you are going to collect on the insurance. | 2000 你还能向保险公司索赔 |
[15:41] | Let’s say four and a half, remembering that’s not your concern. | 4500 那可不用你操心了 |
[15:45] | Shall we say three? | 3000成吗 |
[15:47] | Four and a half, before I start on about Christmas 1939. | 4500 我还没开始说1939年圣诞节的事儿呢 |
[15:52] | We had gasmasks and tangerines in our stockings that year. | 那年我们的藏品包括防毒面具和柑橘 |
[15:55] | Give her the money. | Give her the money. 把钱给她 把钱给她 |
[16:03] | Police? | 警察吗 |
[16:05] | I’ve been mugged. | 我刚被骗了 |
[16:09] | Teague Holdings are delighted you’ve accepted their offer. | Teague公司很高兴您接受了他们的报价 |
[16:12] | No, you won’t have heard of them, Mr Kennedy. They’re new, very go-ahead. | 不 你当然没听说过他们 Kenndy先生 这家公司很新 很潮 |
[16:17] | My client is anxious to move to contract as soon as possible. | 我的客户很想尽快和您签合同 |
[16:19] | They’d like to send a surveyor along in the morning. | 他们明天会派一名调查员到您这边的 |
[16:23] | Thank you. Goodbye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[16:25] | What did he sound like? | 他怎么样 |
[16:27] | – Like a bloke. – Yeah, what type of bloke? | – 人模人样 – 什么样的人模人样 |
[16:29] | Like a dodgy bloke, or a bit of a tit bloke? | 是狡猾的样呢 还是傻的样呢 |
[16:31] | Didn’t reach firm conclusions on a three minute phone conversation. | 光靠3分钟的电话 可得不出什么牢靠的结论 |
[16:36] | You’ll find out what he’s like soon enough. | 你不久就知道他是什么样的人了 |
[16:47] | Mr Kennedy. | Kennedy先生 |
[16:49] | Damien Carr. | |
[16:50] | – I’m Mr Teague’s surveyor. – Hi. | – 我是Teague先生派来的调查员 – 你好 |
[16:53] | Morning. Morning. | 早上好 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I think we’re looking at a 25-acre site. | 我想我们正面对的是一块25英亩的地皮 |
[17:00] | I assumed someone from Teague Holdings would be coming along. | 我本以为Teague公司会派人跟你一起来 |
[17:04] | Far too busy, mate. | 太忙了 伙计 |
[17:05] | Far too busy. | 真是太忙了 |
[17:08] | Sorry, could you move to your right please? | 不好意思 能往右边站一点吗 |
[17:15] | Is he with you? | 他是跟你一起的吗 |
[17:22] | Can we help you? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[17:27] | You realise you’re trespassing, mate? | 你知道这是非法闯入吧 |
[17:30] | – Was I? – I’ll deal with this. | – 有吗 – 我来处理就好 |
[17:35] | – What’s in the bag? – What bag? | – 那包里装的什么 – 什么包 |
[17:37] | That bag? Sandwiches. | 这个包吗 里面是三明治啊 |
[17:39] | Sandwiches. | 三明治吗 |
[17:44] | You hold this. | 你拿着 |
[17:53] | And a flask. Sandwiches and a flask. | 还有个茶壶 三明治和茶壶 |
[17:55] | Whatever you find on this land is the legal property of the owner. | 不管你在这块地上发现什么 都是所有者的合法财产 |
[17:58] | – I said I’ll deal with this. – You should call the police. | – 我说过我来处理就好 – 你应该叫警察 |
[18:00] | – It’s hardly worth it. – Hardly. | – 这样真不值得 – 不值得嘛 |
[18:03] | When Teague Holdings takes ownership, | 一旦Teaque公司拿到产权 |
[18:05] | trespassers like this one here will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. | 这样的非法闯入者都会被法律狠狠地制裁 |
[18:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:11] | – You’re selling? – Yep. | – 你要把这卖了吗 – 对 |
[18:13] | Three weeks from now work will begin on a much-needed insurance company HQ. | 三个礼拜之后这边的安保工作会好好地加强 |
[18:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:19] | I don’t suppose you’d mind if I carried on with the detecting until you sell it? | 你卖掉之前我拿着探测器 你是不介意的吧 |
[18:24] | I only just came across this site now, didn’t I? | 我才刚来这边 对吧 |
[18:25] | How was I supposed to know I was trespassing? | 我怎么知道我是非法闯入 |
[18:27] | There’s a sign. | 那边有个标志 |
[18:29] | Oh, bloody kids. | 该死的小孩 |
[18:31] | Always knocking down my sign. | 总是把我的标志弄倒 |
[18:34] | I’ll bang on then, shall I? | 我会教训教训他们的 |
[18:35] | Off Mr Kennedy’s land. Now. | 从Kennedy先生的地皮上离开 马上 |
[18:52] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[18:53] | No. | 不是吧 |
[18:57] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[19:01] | He’s going back. This is going to work. | 他回去了 要成了 |
[19:03] | OK, Sean, what have we learned about our mark? | 好了 Sean 你对我们的目标了解多少 |
[19:06] | He’s a tosser. | 他是个混蛋 |
[19:07] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[19:09] | Total tosser. | 超级大混蛋 |
[19:10] | We were going to read him as we went along. | 我们的计划一路进行的时候 你要接着了解他 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I was. I didn’t get past the tosser part. | 对 我知道 但改变不了他是个混蛋 |
[19:14] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:17] | Yes! He’s found the bracelet. | 太棒了 他发现那个手镯了 |
[19:19] | He’s got the treasure. You see, I told you, | 他发现宝藏了 你瞧 我跟你说过 |
[19:20] | I told you he would. This is going to go exactly like I said it would. | 我就说他会的 事情进行的跟我计划得一模一样 |
[19:24] | Next we’ll plant the inventory. | 我们接着把清单埋过去 |
[19:26] | He’ll see the bracelet on there and pay me off so he can have all the treasure to himself. | 他会在上面看到那件手镯 然后给我封口费 这样他就能独吞宝藏了 |
[19:32] | OK, look, he didn’t like me taking the lead with you earlier. | 好 你看 他好像不喜欢 我在处理你的问题上占主导 |
[19:36] | Wouldn’t take the metal detector, wouldn’t call the police. | 不愿意拿着探测器 不愿意报警 |
[19:39] | I think we are dealing with a man who doesn’t like being told what to do. | 我觉得我们现在的目标 不愿意让别人指手画脚 |
[19:42] | What, you tell him to do something and he does the exact opposite? | 就像是你让他去东 他偏往西吗 |
[19:44] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 正是 |
[19:47] | Remind you of anyone? | 觉得像谁不 |
[20:00] | Are you OK with all of this? | 这些你还接受得了吧 |
[20:03] | I don’t understand the question. | 我不知道你在问什么 |
[20:06] | Well, your dad as a mark. | 你爸爸是我们的目标 |
[20:09] | I thought it might be dredging up some stuff. | 我还以为会让你黯然神伤一阵 |
[20:12] | No, I told you there’s nothing to dredge. It’s all dealt with. | 我告诉过你没什么好神伤的 我都处理得挺好 |
[20:19] | Before, you spoke of Rex leaving Sean, and I couldn’t help thinking… | 你曾说过Rex怎么离开Sean的 我就以为… |
[20:22] | If you’re looking for trauma then you’ve got the wrong girl. | 如果你是要找受伤少女 你找错人了 |
[20:27] | Rex is a mark like any other mark. | Rex是个目标 跟其他目标一样 |
[20:29] | Emma, he’s not though, is he? | Emma 但他不是 对吗 |
[20:32] | Eddie, I think you should start a door policy and stop all the boors from coming in. | Eddie我觉得你要搞个门禁措施 防止这种混球混进来 |
[20:39] | No, I can’t bar him. | 我可不能拦他 |
[20:40] | He’s got a bit of money invested in the business. | 他可算是个投资人呢 |
[20:43] | So you want six foot by ten foot? | 你要6尺乘10尺的大小吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah, thinking about it, bigger the better. | 对 好好想 越大越好 |
[20:48] | On brick. Pre-1938. For Thursday? | – 要砖头的 1938年前的 – 礼拜四就要 |
[20:52] | *** Don’t worry. I’ve got every faith in you. | 我知道很赶 但别担心 我对你信心可足了 |
[20:54] | What about your military artefacts? When am I supposed to get hold of them? | 那你的军事文物呢 我什么时候才能找到它们呢 |
[20:58] | What, you haven’t got them? | 什么 你还没有搞定吗 |
[20:59] | – Well, you only told me yesterday. – I only came up with the plan yesterday. | – 呃 你昨天才告诉我的啊 – 我昨天才想出计划的 |
[21:03] | You must have the navigator’s bag, at least. | 你至少要有航海家的包吧 |
[21:04] | Sean, on a general note, | Sean 一般来说 |
[21:06] | the more elaborate the grift, the longer we know the requirements you have, the better. | 骗术越详细 对你所需要的我们了解的时间越长越好 |
[21:12] | Thank you, Albert. | Albert 谢了 |
[21:14] | Point taken. | 接受建议 |
[21:16] | You have got the navigator’s bag? | 你搞到飞行导航员的包了? |
[21:22] | – American navigator’s pouch, circa 1940. – Thank you. | – 美国飞行导航员的包 大概1940年的 – 谢了 |
[21:25] | Pick up only. And I had to pay the ‘buy it now’ price. | 只收现金 我只能用原价买了 |
[21:28] | I mean, you know it all adds up, Sean. That and the 50 grand. | Sean 你知道的 现在什么东西都在涨 这东西花了我50块 |
[21:33] | Circa 1940. | 大约1940年的 |
[21:37] | What’s his problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:38] | Sorry. I’m finding it hard to keep a straight face. | 不好意思 忍不住了 |
[21:42] | Circa 1940, with a single strap buckle. | 大约1940年的东西 还是单肩的 |
[21:44] | Everyone knows double strap buckles were standard issue until well into the Korean conflict. | 大家都知道在朝鲜战争之前双肩包是标配 |
[21:49] | – What did he just say? – Finally, the con man gets conned. | – 他刚才说什么 – 最终啊 骗子还是被骗了 |
[21:53] | – Eddie, how do you know all this? – I collect military artefacts. | – Eddie 你怎么知道这些的呢 – 我收集军事赝品 |
[21:56] | You know I do. I’ve told you often enough. | 你是知道的 我经常跟你说的 |
[21:59] | Do you lot not listen when I tell you things about my life outside this bar? | 是不是我在酒吧外面的事情 你们一概不关心啊? |
[22:02] | Well, of course we listen. | 嗯 我们当然听咯 |
[22:04] | It’s just what you’ve said then has to make room for things that are in some way interesting or worthwhile. | 只是你说的事情要为那些有意思的 或是值得听的事情让路咯 |
[22:10] | That’s amazing. | 太赞了 |
[22:12] | It’s an Aladdin’s cave of depressing 1940s stuff. | 这像是19世纪40年代阿拉丁的藏宝处啊 |
[22:17] | – Still got that inventory? – *** | – 目录详单还在吗 – 当然 |
[22:21] | Get this down to the site and bury it under the sign, will you? | 把这放到那里埋在记号下面 好吧 |
[22:24] | I’ve got a visit to make. | 我要去拜访一个人 |
[22:30] | I don’t know. A week, maybe longer. | 我不知道呢 一个星期或者再长点 |
[22:34] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[22:36] | Darling, I’ll call back. | 亲爱的 我等会打给你 |
[22:38] | OK. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[22:41] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了 |
[22:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:44] | You saw me digging on your site. | 我看到我在你地盘挖东西了 |
[22:47] | I went back just now. | 我刚才又回去的 |
[22:48] | – Someone got there before me. – You think it was me. | – 有人先下手了 – 你认为是我干的吗 |
[22:52] | You should’ve put a tin can in its place, | 你应该在那儿放个铁罐子 |
[22:53] | made me think that’s what made the detector go off. | 让我以为是这东西把探测器弄响的 |
[22:56] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[22:58] | It’s my land, remember? | 别忘了 这是我的地盘 |
[22:59] | Anything found on it belongs to me. | 任何找到的东西都属于我 |
[23:03] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[23:04] | You’re right. Your property, what you find belongs to you, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 你说的对 你的地界 什么东西找到的就是你的 是的 是的 |
[23:09] | Just do me a favour. | 帮我个忙 |
[23:13] | Can I have a little look at it? Just a little look? | 能让我看一眼吗 就一小眼 |
[23:25] | I’ll give you 500 quid for it. | 我500英镑买了 |
[23:28] | It wouldn’t make much sense selling it before I had it valued. | 我还没有估价就卖给你 那不是搞笑吗 |
[23:31] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[23:32] | – Do not have it valued. – Why not? | – 不要去估计 – 为什么不 |
[23:36] | Just… | 只是 |
[23:37] | just take my word for it, yeah? | 记得我的话可好 |
[23:41] | No, you’re not going to do that, are you? | 不要 千万不要去估价 好吗 |
[23:45] | Why should I? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[23:50] | What I’m about to tell you, not a lot of people know. | 我要跟你说的东西 很少有人知道 |
[23:54] | And those who do know, | 那些知道的人是谁 |
[23:56] | you don’t want to know. | 你也不想知道 |
[23:59] | Apart from Uncle Lonnie. | 除了Lonnie叔叔 |
[24:02] | Who’s Uncle Lonnie? | Lonnie叔叔是谁? |
[24:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[24:09] | The year is 1940. | 那是1940年 |
[24:12] | The blitz is raging. | 闪电战来的十分猛烈 |
[24:14] | The Germans could land any minute. People are scared. | 德国鬼子随时回来 大家都十分害怕 |
[24:19] | Even rich people. | 有钱人更是如此 |
[24:21] | But the rich being rich, they’ve got an overriding priority. | 但是有钱人之所以是有钱人 是因为他们优于一切考虑的事情是 |
[24:26] | Staying rich. | 一直有钱 |
[24:28] | They start eyeing up the necklaces and tiaras, what have you. | 他们盯着项链和头饰诸如此类的东西 |
[24:31] | And they’re faced with a horrible decision | 面对着一项艰难的抉择 |
[24:33] | do they melt them down and donate them to the war effort? | 是把它们融了捐掉支援打仗呢 |
[24:36] | Or wait for Hitler to nab them? | 还是等着希特勒来抓他们呢 |
[24:43] | That’s when Uncle Lonnie shows up. | 这时候Lonnie叔叔出现了 |
[24:45] | See, Uncle Lonnie’s an American, fresh from a spot of gun-running down in Spain. | Lonnie叔叔是美国人 有过在西班牙走私军火的经历 |
[24:50] | Eyes for the main chance, and handy with a plane an’ all. | 一切向钱看 还有一架飞机 |
[24:53] | Uncle Lonnie calls a meeting. | Lonnie叔叔主持了一次会议 |
[24:55] | Some prominent people show up, businessmen, aristocrats, what have you. | 一些名人来了 比如商界精英 贵族 诸如此类的 |
[25:00] | Then he tells them his plan. | 他就把计划告诉了他们 |
[25:03] | Hire him and his mates to fly their valuables to the safety deposit boxes over in New York. | 雇他和他的伙伴把它们值钱的东西 飞到纽约安全的地方藏起来 |
[25:09] | Now, Uncle Lonnie’s an ace navigator and reckons he can fly above the air raid guns. | Lonnie叔叔对飞机驾驶十分精通 认为飞过防空炮问题不大 |
[25:14] | What he didn’t reckon on… | 但是他没有想到的是 |
[25:16] | is radar. | 雷达 |
[25:18] | Unauthorised flight over south east England. | 未经授权横跨英国的飞行 |
[25:20] | It can only be Luftwaffe, right? Boom. Plane’s shot down. | 只可能是英国空军是吧 轰 飞机被击落 |
[25:23] | But when the authorities see the wreckage and the bodies, | 但是当当局看到飞机的残骸和飞行员的遗体后 |
[25:27] | they know there’s a problem. Somebody gives Churchill a call. | 他们知道这是个计划 其中有人联系了丘吉尔 |
[25:30] | And Churchill is furious. | 丘吉尔暴怒了 |
[25:32] | What do you mean, we shot down a plane with three yanks aboard? | 你什么意思 我们击落了一架有三个美国人的飞机? |
[25:36] | How’s that going to help matters now we’re trying to get the Americans into the war? | 我们正想拉美国参战 这不是添乱的吗 |
[25:42] | – Bury it. | – Bury it. -把他埋了 -把他埋了 |
[25:43] | Bury the lot. Bury the bodies. Bury the cargo. | 全埋了 埋尸体 埋货物 |
[25:46] | – Anything traceable, bury it. | – Anything traceable, bury it. – 所有能留下痕迹的 全埋了 – 所有能留下痕迹的 全埋了 |
[25:47] | Say a stray bomb hit Croydon. | 就说一颗炸弹误击了Croydon (Croydon英国英格兰东南部城市 ) |
[25:49] | – Report the plane lost at sea. | – Report the plane lost at sea. – 报告说飞机在海上失踪 – 报告说飞机在海上失踪 |
[25:53] | Bloody fools. | 该死的笨蛋 |
[25:55] | Lots of sad posh people. But no-one can say anything. | 好多惨兮兮的上层人民 但是谁也不敢言语一声 |
[26:01] | Who’s going to admit to being involved in something like that with | 全国人民都把自己的好东西融掉了 |
[26:03] | the rest of the country are melting down their fish knives, right? | 还有谁敢承认自己参与了这样的事情呢 |
[26:07] | So, no-one talks about it. | 所以 没有一个人说出来 |
[26:10] | Years go by. It’s forgotten. | 时间流逝 事情逐渐被淡忘 |
[26:12] | Except by Uncle Lonnie. | 除了Lonnie叔叔 |
[26:16] | He got out just before the plane went down. | 他在飞机坠毁之前逃脱了 |
[26:21] | He suffered a mild concussion, | 他得了轻微的脑震荡 |
[26:23] | which he wasn’t too chuffed about cos it made him forget where the plane hit. | 这可不是好事 因为他记不起飞机是在哪坠落的 |
[26:26] | But he’s been searching for the spot ever since. | 但是从此之后他就在搜索坠机地点 |
[26:29] | That is, until he handed the baton to me. | 直到他把接力棒给我 |
[26:37] | My number’s on the back. | 我的号码在后面 |
[26:40] | Call me if you want to talk more. | 如果还想谈的话 打电话给我 |
[26:43] | Just one question. | 只有一个问题 |
[26:47] | Have you had any psychiatric treatment? | 你看过精神病医生吗 |
[26:52] | You think I’m crazy? | 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[26:55] | That suits me down to the ground. If I’m crazy, you won’t mind me | 说的很贴切啊 我要是疯了 你就不会介意 |
[26:59] | practising my eccentric hobby on your land, will you? | 我在你的地盘上搞点小怪癖 是吧 |
[27:05] | Oh, by the way, those kids have knocked your sign down again. | 顺便说下 那些孩子正在你地界玩呢 |
[27:09] | Crazy. | 疯子 |
[28:15] | – This for the con? – Yeah. | – 为了骗局准备的吗 – 是的 |
[28:18] | – World War Two con, is it? – That’s the theme, yeah. | – 关于二战的骗局 是吧 – 是的 这是主题 |
[28:25] | I don’t know quite how to tell you this. Erm… | 嗯 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[28:29] | 7-Up wasn’t introduced to Britain until 1953. | 七喜直到1953年才引进到英国 |
[28:36] | – I mean, what kind of idiot… – No, you’re not an idiot, Ash. | – 我说 有哪些人这么傻… – 不 Ash 你不傻 |
[28:40] | You’re just historically hopelessly naive. | 你只是在历史方面完完全全的无知罢了 |
[28:43] | Yeah, well it’s lucky you came along when you did and found us the right image. | 是啊 幸好你来帮我们找到对的图像 |
[28:48] | – You sure you’re all right up that ladder? – Yeah. | – 你确定你站在梯子上没事吗 – 没事 |
[28:51] | It’s just painting by numbers, isn’t it? | 只是按部就班的画 对吧 |
[28:53] | And, erm, no offence, mate, but probably best in the hands of an expert, you know. | 嗯 请勿见怪 老兄 但是我可是我们这帮人中的专家哦 |
[28:58] | Yeah, yeah, course you’re right. | 是啊 是啊 你当然是对的 |
[29:02] | – Yeah, well I’ll see you later then. – Yep, see you later. | – 是的 我们等会见 – 好的 回见 |
[29:06] | You could see it on his face. | 你应该看看他的表情 |
[29:07] | He’s already put the bracelet together with the inventory. | 他已经把手镯和目录联系在一起了 |
[29:09] | He is holding out on me and he’s going to keep holding out on me. | 他在瞒着我 他还会瞒着我 |
[29:12] | Everything is going to schedule. | 一切都在计划中 |
[29:14] | Soon as he works out the bracelet’s real, | 等他验证了手镯的真实性 |
[29:16] | he’s going to ring me and ask for the full story. | 他就会打电话给我问整个故事的 |
[29:18] | Then he’ll work out he needs to see Uncle Lonnie. | 他就会想到要见Lonnie叔叔 |
[29:21] | He’s probably in the jewellery shop right now. | 他现在应该在珠宝店了 |
[29:24] | Inter-war piece. | 两次大战之间的物品 |
[29:28] | Emeralds and diamonds. | 祖母绿和钻石 |
[29:31] | This is an extremely valuable item. | 这是一件十分珍贵的物品 |
[29:33] | What did you say the provenance was? | 你刚才说这是谁的东西? |
[29:36] | Belonged to my grandmother. | 是我祖母的 |
[29:39] | Would you excuse me just for one moment? | 稍等一下好吗 |
[30:00] | Meet me at the site. | 在我那见面 |
[30:03] | So this is the flight path? | 这就是飞行的路径? |
[30:07] | Passes right over. | 直接穿过 |
[30:09] | ??? | 因为你找到手镯所以确认了Lonnie叔叔的飞机 |
[30:14] | We should be so lucky. | 我们真幸运 |
[30:15] | The plane could’ve been leaking cargo for miles before it hit the ground. | 飞机在坠毁之前货物应该散落许多里 |
[30:20] | The wreckage could be anywhere on this site. | 残骸应该在这范围内的任何地方 |
[30:22] | Digging all this lot up, I say we’re looking at about | 把这翻个底朝天 我说大概要 |
[30:25] | six weeks. | 六个星期 |
[30:27] | Think you can put your buyer off for that long? | 你觉得你能把你的买家拖那么长时间吗 |
[30:28] | We need to move faster. | 我们要行动快点 |
[30:30] | Where’s your Uncle Lonnie? | 你的Lonnie叔叔在哪 |
[30:31] | He’s in an old people’s home. Why? | 他在一间老人院 怎么了 |
[30:32] | If he can remember anything about the night of the crash, | 如果他能记得那晚任何关于坠机的事情 |
[30:35] | it might give us a clue about where the plane hit the ground. | 对于我们发现飞机在哪撞到地面会很有帮助 |
[30:40] | We wouldn’t have to dig up the whole site. | 我们就不要挖这个地方 |
[30:42] | Yeah, we need to speak to him. | 是的 我们需要要找他谈谈 |
[30:44] | That’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[30:46] | I’ll call and make an appointment. | 我来打电话预约 |
[30:47] | – Now. Today. – Well, it can’t be done. | – 就现在 今天 – 嗯 这不好办 |
[30:50] | – Me and Uncle Lonnie, we had a falling out. – Well, patch it up. | – 我和Lonnie叔叔 有点争吵 – 呃 那就弥补下 |
[30:52] | – Why? What’s the hurry? – I tried to have the bracelet valued. | – 为什么 那么急干什么 – 我去估价手镯了 |
[30:55] | What? Why did you go and do that? | 什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:57] | I’m worried I might have set alarm bells ringing. | 我怕我引起了的警报 |
[31:06] | – Sean. – Yeah, hi, | – 是的 嗨 |
[31:07] | I’d like to speak to Leonard Brice please. | 我想和Leonard Brice说话 谢谢 |
[31:09] | – He’s a resident of the home. – What, now? | – 他住在这里 – 什么 现在吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah, it’s Ben. His grand-nephew. | 是的 我是Ben 他的侄孙 |
[31:15] | What do you mean, he’s still not speaking to me? | 什么意思 他还不愿意和我说话吗 |
[31:17] | Just tell him I’m on my way down right now. | 告诉他我马上就去他那 |
[31:20] | Yeah, yeah, I’ve got to fix things. | 是的 是的 要修复点东西 |
[31:21] | Nearest hospital please. | 最近的医院 谢谢 |
[31:23] | OK, Sean, where’s the retirement home? | 好的 Sean 退休之家在哪 |
[31:24] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[31:26] | how things got so messed up. | 怎么事情就乱七八糟了呢 |
[31:39] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[31:44] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:48] | Well, sorry gents. | 呃 对不住了 兄弟们 |
[31:53] | Right. Retirement homes. | 好的 退休之家 |
[32:01] | Where are we going? | 我们到哪去 |
[32:02] | Retirement home. Ash will call you with directions. | 退休之家 Ash会打电话跟你们说路线的 |
[32:04] | I think this is your size. | 我想这是你的号 |
[32:11] | ******** | 金色人生疗养院 左转到Stroud大道 |
[32:13] | ??? | 呃 |
[32:15] | – It’s the next left. – OK. | – 下个出口左拐 – 好的 |
[32:21] | – Nobody is trying to put you in a home. – i know ??? | – 没人想把你放在家里 – 我知道… |
[32:24] | I know what this place is. | 我知道这是哪里 |
[32:26] | You want to think I’m losing my marbles | 你想让我觉得我自己傻了 |
[32:29] | so you can get your hands on my money. | 你就可以拿到我的钱了 |
[32:30] | Daddy, that’s very unfair. Excuse me. | 爸爸 这么说不公平 不好意思 |
[32:32] | Can I see someone from admissions, please? | 我可以和住院室的人见一下吗 谢谢 |
[32:34] | And can you bring restraints? Thank you. ??? | 到时候再带点人来 谢谢了 |
[32:55] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[33:01] | OK. | 好了 |
[33:04] | Ready for your sponge bath, Sir? | 现在 准备好去海绵浴了吗 |
[33:05] | I assure you, I am perfectly capable… | 我想你保证 我完全有能力… |
[33:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[33:11] | so very kind. | 太好了 |
[33:14] | It’s just down here. | 走到底就是 |
[33:23] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[33:24] | Let’s get you out of those things, get you nice and clean. | 我们把你身上脏去掉 搞的干干净净的 |
[33:28] | Could you say that again, only slower? | 你能再说一遍吗 慢点说 |
[33:45] | Eddie, what can I say? | Eddie 我能说什么呢 |
[33:48] | That is very impressive. | 太让人惊叹了 |
[33:50] | It’s taken me ages. I haven’t stopped. | 花了我多少年 我从未停下来过 |
[33:52] | I thought you were looking a bit peaky. | 我怎么说你看起来有点憔悴呢 |
[33:54] | Has he aged it down? You’ve aged it down, haven’t you? | 你把他做旧了吗 你做旧了是吧 |
[33:57] | Well, you can’t have it looking brand new, can you? | 嗯 你不能让他看起来是崭新的 对吧 |
[34:00] | – All kinds of anachronisms. – No, no, who needs the aggravation? | – 所有过时的东西 – 不 不 谁需要强调这些啊 |
[34:03] | I mean, by rights, I shouldn’t have used lead-free paint. | 其实 要是再专业点 我不该用无铅汽油漆 |
[34:13] | What’s he done to me mural? | 他对我的壁画干什么了 |
[34:15] | Didn’t anyone tell you? | 没有人告诉你吗 |
[34:16] | War damage. | 战争的创伤 |
[34:19] | Come on, let’s get these bricks down to the site. | 来 我们把这些砖块埋到那里去 |
[34:25] | Uncle Lonnie. | Lonnie叔叔 |
[34:27] | hey, Uncle Lonnie. | 嘿 Lonnie叔叔 |
[34:30] | It’s me, it’s Ben. | 是我 Ben |
[34:32] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:34] | You. | 是你 |
[34:35] | You’re not welcome here. | 我不欢迎你来 |
[34:37] | You stole my map. | 你偷了我的地图 |
[34:39] | Where is it? | 它现在在哪 |
[34:40] | Stole? I didn’t steal it. | 偷? 我没有偷 |
[34:43] | You handed on the baton, remember? | 你把接力棒给我了 记得吗 |
[34:45] | Billy? | |
[34:47] | Billy? You brought Billy? | Billy 你把Billy带来了 |
[34:50] | Yeah, yeah, that’s right. | 是的 是的 你说对了 |
[34:52] | It’s Billy. Play along. | 这就是Billy 装一下 |
[34:54] | – Who’s Billy? – His son. He’s dead. | – 谁是Billy – 他的儿子 死了 |
[34:59] | Listen, Uncle Lonnie. | 听着 Lonnie叔叔 |
[35:01] | We found something. It might be from the plane. | 我们找到点东西 是从飞机上来的 |
[35:04] | It’s a bracelet. | 是一个手镯 |
[35:07] | – You didn’t get it valued, did you? – No, course not. | – 你没有去估价 是吧 – 没有 当然没有 |
[35:10] | Because if they trace it then all the cargo on board | 因为一旦他们追踪到了 那所有的货物 |
[35:14] | can be declared as a treasure trove. | 都会被认定为物主不明的财宝 |
[35:17] | Then you know where it goes? It goes straight to the Crown. | 你知道这些东西会去向何处吗 会直接送到国家 |
[35:20] | There are dangerous people | 有些非常危险的人 |
[35:21] | who monitoring every stolen goods list in the country | 他们监视国内每件被偷的宝贝 |
[35:24] | looking out for anything that was on that plane. | 找寻飞机上的每件东西 |
[35:27] | Calm down. We’re getting closer, | 不要紧张 我们就快找到了 |
[35:29] | but we’re running out of time. | 但是我们没有时间了 |
[35:31] | Anything new you can remember about the night of the crash would really help us. | 关于坠机那夜你还有什么才想到的 都会对我们有很大的帮助 |
[35:34] | I mean, anything at all. | 我是说 什么都可以 |
[35:36] | – Ah, let’s see. We were… – What? | – 嗯 我来想想 我们在… – 什么 |
[35:40] | I’m not going to tell you anything, you know. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[35:43] | Stay away from me, all right? | 离我远一点 行不 |
[35:45] | Mr Brice needs to rest. | Brice先生要休息了 |
[35:47] | You really need to leave. Now. | 请你们现在就离开 |
[35:51] | – Go. – All right. | – 走吧 – 好吧 |
[35:53] | – Yes. – OK. | – 嗯 – 好吧 |
[35:56] | Now come here, Billy. | Billy 过来 |
[35:58] | Get closer, get closer. | 靠近一点 靠近一点 |
[36:00] | I see a man, | 我看到一个男的 |
[36:02] | smiling, | 在笑 |
[36:04] | in a white coat. | 穿这件白色的衣服 |
[36:06] | Now if you can find that man | 如果你能找到那个 |
[36:10] | smiling in the white coat, | 穿着白衣服微笑的男人 |
[36:12] | then you’ve found the treasure. | 那你就找到珠宝了 |
[36:19] | – I’ve got to go. – Oh, don’t go. please. | – 我要走了 – 哦 请不要走 |
[36:21] | – Dad, no. – “Dad.” “Dad…” | – 不 爸爸 – “爸爸” “爸爸” |
[36:25] | – Did you get any of that? – No. | – 你得到什么消息吗 – 没有 |
[36:27] | A smiling face. A man in a white coat. | 一个笑脸 一个穿白衣服的男人 |
[36:30] | What? You’re telling me? | 什么 你告诉我了 |
[36:31] | Of course. We’re partners, aren’t we? | 当然了 我们是伙伴 不是吗 |
[36:35] | OK, Sean, OK. | 好了 Sean 好了 |
[36:37] | Why do you think he told you about the man in the white coat? | 你认为他为什么要告诉你白衣男人的事情 |
[36:40] | I’ve been thinking about this. | 我也一直在想这个问题 |
[36:41] | He must’ve figured out I was listening in. | 他应该想到我一直在听 |
[36:43] | No, no, no. He’ll known you couldn’t hear him. | 不 不 他知道你不会听他的 |
[36:47] | Maybe he doesn’t want to take any chances. | 也许他不想冒险 |
[36:50] | Maybe he’s lulling me into a false sense of security. | 也许他带我进入一种安全的假象 |
[36:54] | He’s not stupid, | 他可不傻 |
[36:56] | he’s feeding me the partners’ line | 他把我拉到伙伴的位置上 |
[36:58] | so he can stab me in the back later on. | 以后他在背后捅我一刀就方便了 |
[37:02] | Let’s not forget, | 不要忘了 |
[37:05] | he’s still holding out on me over the inventory. | 关于清单他还是没有说 |
[37:07] | Like we knew he would. | 就想我们想的一样 |
[37:12] | Think about it, guys. It’s obvious. | 伙计们 想想看 这个很明显 |
[37:14] | – Sean… – As long as I get him to the site tomorrow, | – 等我明天去他那 |
[37:18] | tell him I’ve got the creeps and that I want to bail out, | 告诉他我被盯上了 我要点钱就走 |
[37:22] | it’ll be fine. | 就搞定了 |
[37:23] | He sees the coloured bricks, | 他一看到画画的砖头 |
[37:25] | he works out what they mean. | 想到是什么意思 |
[37:27] | He knows he can get the treasure out in a day. | 他知道他能在一天之内把珠宝拿走 |
[37:31] | Once he works that out, | 一旦他想到这点 |
[37:35] | he’ll jump at the chance to pay me off. | 他就会花点小钱把我打发走的 |
[37:39] | Why did you get the bracelet valued, Rex? It was the one thing I told you not to do. | Rex 为什么你要把手镯估价啊 这是我唯一让你不要做的事情 |
[37:42] | – Why? What’s happened? – It’s left a trail. | – 为什么 发生什么事情了 – 留下踪迹了 |
[37:44] | I told you other people knew about it. Now someone’s on to me. | 我告诉过你其他人知道这件事 现在有人盯上我了 |
[37:47] | – ??? I’m being watched. – You’re being paranoid. | – 我被人监视了 – 你乱想的吧 |
[37:49] | – I’m not. I want out. – But we’re so close. | – 我才没有 我要退出 – 但是我们就快成功了 – 我可不是 我要不干了都 – 我们就要成功了啊 |
[37:49] | – I’m not. I want out. – But we’re so close. | – 我才没有 我要退出 – 但是我们就快成功了 – 我可不是 我要不干了都 – 我们就要成功了啊 |
[37:51] | We don’t even know what was on that plane. Uncle Lonnie could’ve been exaggerating. | 我们都不明白那飞机上到底发生了什么 Lonnie老叔也许胡说八道呢吧 |
[37:55] | I’ve got cold feet, and I want out. | 我退缩了 我不想干了 |
[37:57] | And I need some cash to get away. | 我跑路也得带点钱吧 |
[37:59] | You know, the bracelet. | 那个手镯 |
[38:01] | What’s that worth, 80 grand? Give me 80 grand. | 值多少钱 八万镑吗 给我八万镑 |
[38:03] | – No. – As a finder’s fee. | – 不 – 这就算中间人佣金吧 |
[38:04] | Whatever you find here, you can keep. | 你发现什么都东西都能拿着 |
[38:07] | – No. – What is the matter with you? Just give me the money. | – 不行 – 你干吗啊 把钱给我拿出来 |
[38:12] | I’ve got something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[38:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[38:23] | I reckon that navigator had that on him when he bailed out. | 导航员逃命的时候带着这玩意儿的吧 |
[38:28] | That’s the inventory. | 那是个清单啊 |
[38:30] | The bracelet’s on there. You see that total? | 手镯也在 你看见总数了么 |
[38:33] | That’s in 1939 money too. | 1939年照样这个价 |
[38:37] | Uncle Lonnie wasn’t exaggerating. | Lonnie老叔可没胡说八道 |
[38:41] | Why are you showing me this? | 你干吗给我看这个呢 |
[38:42] | To make you understand that you’re insane to settle for 80,000. | 让你明白只要八万多么傻啊 |
[38:47] | We’re on the verge of millions. | 我们都要成百万富翁了 |
[38:50] | The man in the white coat. | 白色大衣那人 |
[38:53] | We’ll solve the clue together, yeah? | 我们一起搞定这件事儿好吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:03] | What do you reckon about all these coloured bricks? | 这些彩色的砖块儿是怎么回事儿 |
[39:09] | He told you about the inventory. | 他告诉你那个清单了 |
[39:12] | Why did he tell me? | 他为什么告诉我呢 |
[39:14] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. He was supposed to hold out on me. | 这本不应该发生的 瞒着我才对啊 |
[39:16] | Has he twigged the coloured bricks yet? | 他了解那些彩色砖块的事儿了么 |
[39:19] | – He doesn’t know what they are. – I thought you were going to help him on that. | – 他不知道那是什么呢还 – 我还以为你要帮他这个呢 |
[39:26] | Mickey was right. | Mickey是对的 |
[39:29] | None of this is making me feel any better. | 这可没有让我感觉好点 |
[39:31] | I’ve tried thinking about the 80 grand. It’s not working. | 我总是在想着八万块的事儿 这不管用啊 |
[39:33] | You tried thinking about 80 grand cradled by a naked woman? | 那你想想全裸美女把钱送到你怀里? |
[39:37] | Seriously Ash, | 说真的Ash |
[39:39] | it’s like I’ve waited my whole life to get this guy | 这就好像我等了一辈子就为了这个人 |
[39:44] | and now I’ve got him… | 现在我遇到他了… |
[39:47] | You’re not sure he’s that guy? | 你不确定他是那个人么 |
[39:51] | I had it in my head that he was this monster. | 我心里早就明白他就是这个混蛋了 |
[39:57] | What if he’s not? | 如果他不是呢 |
[40:01] | Way I understood it, this wasn’t about what he’s like, | 我觉得吧 这跟他是什么样的人没关系吧 |
[40:05] | it was about what he did. | 而是跟他做了什么有关系 |
[40:09] | What if he’s a nice guy? | 如果他是个好人呢 |
[40:11] | Listen, this could go a few ways. | 听着 这可能有几种方法呢 |
[40:12] | Least likely is you and Rex going down the football together. | 最起码Rex去看个球赛啥的 |
[40:16] | Finish the con, Sean. | 搞定这个吧 Sean |
[40:19] | Stop sulking, Eddie. You’ll get your bricks back. | 别生闷气了 Eddie 你会拿回你的砖头的 |
[41:10] | The smiling face. | 微笑的脸 |
[41:19] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了到底? |
[41:20] | Look, the coloured bricks. | 看 彩砖啊 |
[41:21] | It’s the man in the white coat. | 白色大衣的人 |
[41:24] | We found him. | 我们找到了 |
[41:27] | It’s here. | 就在这儿 |
[41:30] | We found the treasure! | 我们找到宝藏了! |
[41:35] | He’s not going to give us the 80 grand. | 他不会给我们八万的 |
[41:38] | He wants to dig up the whole site and split everything he finds with me. | 他想要发掘整个地方把所有地方都翻过来 |
[41:41] | – It was a stupid con to start with. – It was a perfectly sound grift. | – 这个骗局太二了 – 这可是个完美的骗局 |
[41:45] | Albert, it didn’t work. | Albert 这不管用 |
[41:48] | He was supposed to see the man in the white coat | 他本来应该看到那个白衣人的 |
[41:50] | when I was getting cold feet. | 我那时候退缩的时候就该看到 |
[41:52] | That’s when he should have paid me off. | 那时候他就应该给我钱了 |
[41:55] | Well, maybe we could salvage something. | 呃 我们还能利用一些东西吧 |
[41:58] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[42:01] | – It’s over. – You think? | – 结束了 – 你觉得呢 |
[42:03] | What do you want to hear, Emma? | 你想听什么呢 Emma? |
[42:04] | I feel stupid, I messed up. | 我觉得愚蠢 我搞砸了 |
[42:06] | Is that what you want to hear? | 那是你想听得? |
[42:07] | You know, this is so typical of you. | 玩玩全全的你 |
[42:10] | – Sean’s feelings. – What? | – Sean的感觉 – 什么 |
[42:11] | Everybody here has had to jump through hoops for you. | 大家在这儿似乎都围着你转一样 |
[42:14] | Because of what you feel. | 就因为你的那点小感觉 |
[42:16] | And now you think you might feel something else, you want to walk away. | 现在你不这么觉得了 你就想离开了 |
[42:20] | Well, what about what other people feel? | 那其他人的感觉呢 |
[42:24] | What about me? | 我的感觉呢 |
[42:26] | I had to look after you for ten years. | 我照顾你十年了吧 |
[42:29] | Why don’t we talk about how that felt? | 我们为什么不来谈谈这是什么感觉 |
[42:31] | – We looked after each other. – No. Rubbish. | – 我们彼此照顾 – 少废话了你 |
[42:33] | I told you that to make you feel better about yourself. | 我这么说只是让你别有负担罢了 |
[42:36] | You were hopeless. | 你真是让人绝望啊 |
[42:38] | I had to look out for you all the time. | 我无时无刻不得操你的心 |
[42:41] | – I was a kid. – What? | – 我那时候还是个孩子 – 什么 |
[42:42] | What was I? Was I your mum? | 那我是什么 我是你妈妈么 |
[42:45] | Only someone as vain and self-centred as you could think this was your con to try and call off. | 像你这么虚荣而且以自我为中心的人才会觉得 这是你自己的骗局 想来就来 想走就走 |
[42:51] | We are going ahead, and we are going to take this bastard. | 我们一直领先一步 我们要搞定这个混蛋 |
[42:53] | So what’s the back-up plan? | 那有什么后备计划 |
[42:55] | – Eh? – oh, god. Every con has a back-up. What is it? | – 什么 – 哦 天哪 每个骗局都有后备计划是么 |
[42:57] | – I don’t know. – I’m not talking to you, am I? | – 我不知道 – 我没给你说话 是么 |
[42:59] | What is the back-up plan? | 后备计划是什么 |
[43:06] | Your name is Camilla Teague. | 你的名字是Camilla Teague |
[43:08] | This is your suit. | 这是你的西装 |
[43:10] | This is Rex Kennedy. Please leave a message. | 我是 Rex Kennedy 请留言 |
[43:13] | Mr Kennedy, | Kennedy先生 |
[43:15] | I’m calling on behalf of Teague holdings regarding the sale of your site. | 我代表Teague控股公司 就您的土地出售想跟您谈谈 |
[43:21] | When we get the treasure out | 当我们把宝藏挖出来的时候 |
[43:23] | we’re going to need some kind of awning. | 我们需要点帐篷什么的 |
[43:25] | That way no one can see us digging. | 那样的话每人看到我们挖东西的 |
[43:29] | Yeah, awning. | 嗯 帐篷 |
[43:32] | ??? | 你还担心我们被人监视么 |
[43:35] | That doesn’t matter now anyway. | 现在那可不是问题了 |
[43:37] | We’ll have the treasure out in a day. | 我们一天之内就搞定了 |
[43:40] | We’re home and dry. | 真是易如反掌啊 |
[43:44] | Mr Kennedy? | Kennedy先生? |
[43:48] | It’s Camilla Teague of Teague Holdings. | 我是Camilla Teague 来自于Teague控股公司 |
[43:52] | Don’t open it. | 别打开 |
[43:56] | – Come in. – Good morning. | – 进来吧 – 早上好 |
[43:59] | I understand there’s some sort of hold up with the sale of your site. | 我明白来探讨您的土地出售问题 就跟来抢钱差不多 |
[44:03] | I presume you’ve had interest from elsewhere, | 我觉得您一定从别的地方有利润了 |
[44:06] | which is why I thought I’d drop by | 所以我来这儿 |
[44:08] | in person with an offer I think | 做一个私人报价 |
[44:11] | you will find compelling. | 我觉得你会感兴趣的 |
[44:16] | Now that’s 30% on the original offer. | 这个是原来报价的三成 |
[44:21] | Yes, I thought that might claim your attention. | 嗯 我觉得这可能会引起你的兴趣 |
[44:24] | For that figure, I will need immediate signature. | 要这么着的话呢 你得马上签字 |
[44:28] | Teague. | |
[44:30] | I know that name. | 我知道这个名字 |
[44:32] | Well, yes, you may well. | 呃 是啊 你也许听过呢 |
[44:34] | It’s an old family with something of a tradition in public services. | 这是个历史悠久的 为公众服务的家族呢 |
[44:38] | How many other properties does Teague Holding own? | 有多少家房产是现在处在Teague名下的? |
[44:42] | Well, at the moment, our portfolio’s limited. | 目前来说 我们投资也十分谨慎有限 |
[44:46] | None? | 一个都没有么? |
[44:49] | She knows. | 她知道了 |
[44:51] | You know what’s on that land, don’t you? | 你知道那块地上有什么 不是么 |
[44:54] | Is this some kind of a last minute manoeuvre? | 这算是什么最后时刻的坦白么 |
[44:56] | You know about the treasure. | 你知道那个宝藏 |
[44:58] | Your grandfather told you all about it. | 你爷爷告诉你了一切 |
[45:03] | There. | 看这儿 |
[45:05] | Oswald Teague. | |
[45:07] | And this is your grandmother’s bracelet. | 这是你奶奶的手镯 |
[45:11] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[45:13] | the property’s been | 这处房产已经下架了 |
[45:20] | Well… | 呃… |
[45:21] | You can keep the bracelet. | 你就拿着那手镯吧 |
[45:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[45:25] | You do realise you’re going to have to buy my silence as well? | 你也明白你还得给我点封口费吧 |
[45:29] | You won’t say anything. | 你什么也不会说 |
[45:30] | Why not? Family honour? | 为什么呢 家族荣誉么 |
[45:34] | You have been away a long time. | 你离开有一段时间了 |
[45:38] | If the authorities search that site, | 如果当局来搜查这里 |
[45:40] | everything on it will be declared treasure trove. | 所有的东西都会被当成无主的宝贝 |
[45:43] | The only thing you will ever see is a thank you note from the Queen. | 你就得到一张女王签字的感谢信回家乐去吧 |
[45:47] | I’ll settle for 500,000. | 那就50万吧 |
[45:49] | – Whoa. That’s too much. – Is it? | – 哇 这太多了吧 – 真的么 |
[45:54] | Don’t give her that much, Rex. | 别给它哪么多 Rex |
[45:57] | I can cover it. | 我搞得定 |
[45:59] | For 500, I’ll rescind all claim. | 50万 我就撤销对这片土地所有的权利 |
[46:02] | You get the lot. | 你得到的可多着呢 |
[46:05] | Trust me, she’ll… | 相信我 她会的… |
[46:08] | she’ll settle for less. | 少点她也能接受的 |
[46:09] | No, I won’t. | 不 少来 |
[46:13] | We know what’s down there. | 我们知道那下面有什么 |
[46:17] | It’s worth it. | 值得的 |
[46:20] | You have a deal. | 好吧 说定了 |
[46:25] | ??? of your father’s money. | 你老爸的五十万 |
[46:28] | This is not what we agreed. We said 80. | 这可不是我说的 我们说的是八万 |
[46:31] | That was a long time ago, Sean. | 那多久之前的事儿了 Sean |
[46:33] | You hijacked my plan. You knew it’d go this way. | 你挟持了我的计划啊 你就知道事情会这么着的 |
[46:35] | You always have a plan B, Sean. | 你总有后备计划是吧 Sean |
[46:36] | We only used it when you walked away from your own grift. | 我们只有在你想抽身离开的时候才用的 |
[46:39] | Stop sulking, Eddie. You’ll get your bricks back. | 别郁闷了 Eddie 你会拿回你的彩砖滴 |
[46:45] | Yeah, you were right. Plan B. | 嗯 你是对的 后备计划 |
[46:49] | He’ll be here roughly ten o’clock. | 他大概十点钟过来吧 |
[46:51] | Ten o’clock. | 十点钟 |
[47:16] | – You never wanted this to work. – Neither did you. | – 你就不想这事儿成功 – 你也是 |
[47:19] | Ever since you met him and realised he was just a man. | 自从你发现他不过是个普普通通的人 |
[47:23] | Why didn’t you hit him in the lift? | 你怎么不在电梯里面打他呢 |
[47:26] | Why didn’t you do the read? | 为什么你不去读报纸呢 |
[47:27] | OK, Sean what have we learned about our mark? | 好吧 Sean我们对这个目标有什么发现么 |
[47:30] | He’s a tosser. | 他是个混球 |
[47:31] | Why didn’t you show him what the bricks meant? | 你怎么不告诉他那些砖意味着什么呢 |
[47:33] | What do you reckon about all these coloured bricks? | 你对这些彩砖有什么看法啊 |
[47:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[47:37] | – You had him and you walked away. – You didn’t want to con him, Sean. | – 你找到这个人了然后还反悔 – 你根本不想骗他 Sean |
[47:41] | I didn’t know what I wanted. | 我不知道我想要什么 |
[47:42] | Well sometimes you need someone else to show you. | 有时候你需要别人来告诉你 |
[47:45] | The back up comes in two parts. | 后备计划有两部分 |
[47:47] | This part only gets you the cash. | 这个部分只能给你钱 |
[47:48] | It doesn’t fix things between you and Sean, | 这可不能让你跟Sean重归于好 |
[47:50] | or between you and what happened with your dad. | 或者你跟你父亲之间的事儿 |
[47:52] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 是吧 |
[47:57] | Ask Rex for 500. | 问Rex要五十万 |
[48:02] | What do you want? | 你到底要什么 |
[48:19] | They’ve ripped me off. I’ve had diggers in all morning. | 他们耍了我 我让人挖了一上午呢 |
[48:22] | Young one’s medium height, mid-twenties. | 年轻的中等身材的二十几岁的人 |
[48:25] | I want no police involvement, understand? No… | 我不要警察搅和进来 不… |
[48:30] | Hello, Rex. | 好啊 Rex |
[48:31] | I’d give up on the detective agency if I were you. | 我要是你 我就撤销那个事务所的委托了 |
[48:35] | This is something they can’t help you with. | 这可不是他们能帮你的 |
[48:38] | Now move it. | 走吧 |
[48:47] | You’re the surveyor. | 你是那个调查员 |
[48:49] | And you’re the blameless family man. | 你就是那个无辜的家庭成员 |
[48:56] | It’s OK, we just want to talk. | 没关系的 我们只是想谈谈 |
[49:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[49:17] | We’re friends of theirs. | 我们是他们的朋友 |
[49:35] | Emma and Sean. | Emma和Sean |
[49:37] | You both… | 你们两个… |
[49:41] | You had me right the way through. | 你俩耍的我团团转 |
[49:46] | You’re clever. | 你们真是聪明啊 |
[49:48] | I could tell you were going to be clever. | 我早就看出来你俩很聪明的 |
[49:49] | You don’t get to do that. | 你少来了 |
[49:52] | You don’t get to act like the proud father. | 你可别装的像个骄傲的父亲那样 |
[49:56] | Well, it’s just… | 呃 只是… |
[49:57] | I’ve pictured this moment so many times. | 我不断的想象这一刻 |
[50:00] | I bet you never thought it would look quite like this. | 我想你也不会想到会这样吧 |
[50:02] | No. How did you see it going? | 不 那你以前是怎么想的呢 |
[50:05] | Us popping down the pub catching up? | 我们一起去酒吧坐着把酒言欢吗 |
[50:06] | And on the way out, asking if it was OK to call you Dad? | 回去的路上 还在问以后能叫你爸爸么 |
[50:09] | Picking out bunk beds in the Ikea catalogue? | 在宜家的产品目录里挑个上下铺吗 |
[50:12] | I think about you every day. | 我每天都在想你们 |
[50:13] | – How’s that make you feel, Sean? – Terrible, Emma. | – 你听起来什么感觉 Sean? – 太可怕了 Emma |
[50:15] | He must’ve been wracked with guilt. | 他一定充满了负罪感 |
[50:17] | Let me explain everything to you, please. | 让我对你们解释吧 |
[50:19] | Why don’t you start by explaining why you walked out on us? | 那就从你遗弃我俩开始吧 |
[50:22] | I mean, we’d love to hear that one. | 我们实在是想听那一段啊 |
[50:26] | You have to understand, everything back then was a mess. | 那时候我不太上道啊 你们要明白 |
[50:28] | I was in a mess. | 我一团糟 |
[50:30] | There were debts, I was drinking too much. | 有债务 酗酒 |
[50:33] | I wasn’t any good for anyone. | 我对每个人都一无是处 |
[50:35] | Poor Rex, under all that pressure. | 可怜的Rex 那些压力真是好大哦 |
[50:37] | I’m welling up. | 我都要哭了 |
[50:39] | I figured you’d be better off without me. | 我觉得没有我你俩也许会更好 |
[50:41] | And then you figured we’d be better off without anyone? | 你也觉得我们离开其他所有人才好呢 |
[50:44] | No, I didn’t know about your mother. I didn’t know she’d died. | 不 我不知道你母亲的事儿 我不知道她去世了 |
[50:48] | I didn’t hear about her death until five years after. | 我五年之后才知道她死了 |
[50:51] | Then you should have come and found us. | 那就来找我们啊 |
[50:53] | By then it was too late. I was remarried to Elaine. | 那时候太晚了 我跟Elaine结婚了都 |
[50:58] | She didn’t know about the family. | 她都不知道这档子事儿 |
[51:00] | So you decided to keep things hunky dory on your end, yeah? | 所以你就决定还是保持你那头的美丽生活吧 |
[51:03] | I thought you were settled. | 我以为你们都会好好的呢 |
[51:04] | I thought you were in school, that you were doing OK for yourself. | 我以为你在学校里 你会自己好好的呢 |
[51:07] | Well, we weren’t. | 好吧 我们没有 |
[51:08] | And I was afraid, all right? | 我也很害怕 好么 |
[51:11] | I was afraid of what could happen. | 我很害怕会发生什么事儿 |
[51:13] | To you. | 在你身上的吧 |
[51:15] | Cos that’s what this is really about After all your little excuses | 这才是隐藏在你的小借口 后面的真正的原因 |
[51:18] | it was us or you, and you chose you. | 就是我们或者你 你选择了你自己 |
[51:24] | We were your kids. | 我们是你的孩子 |
[51:29] | You were supposed to check up on us. | 你应该来看望我们的 |
[51:31] | It wasn’t that simple. | 这可不是那么简单 |
[51:32] | Yes, it was exactly that simple. | 就是这么简单 |
[51:34] | You had an obligation and you ignored it. | 你有义务的 但你却忽视了它 |
[51:40] | You should’ve come and found us. | 你应该来找我们的 |
[51:44] | I know I should’ve. | 我知道我应该这么做的 |
[51:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:53] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[51:55] | If I could change | 如果我能改变的话 |
[51:58] | what I did back then… if I could make it up to you… | 改变我做过的一切 对你们做出什么弥补的话 |
[52:03] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[52:07] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[52:14] | So how about we have a crack at some compensation, eh? | 我们来谈谈赔偿的事儿好么 |
[52:18] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[52:19] | Well, I did want 80 grand in back dated child support. | 我确实想要八万来弥补一下 我的悲惨童年 |
[52:22] | But then he made him realise he wanted something more. | 然后他意识到他想要的更多 |
[52:26] | My 500,000. | 我的50万 |
[52:30] | If you keep that, | 如果你拿了那个 |
[52:33] | – I’ll be ruined. – Yeah, we figured that one out. | – 我就完蛋了 – 嗯 我们早知道了 |
[52:36] | It’s not our problem though. | 但是这可不是我们的问题 |
[52:37] | Besides, it’s not about the money. | 此外 这也不是钱的事儿 |
[52:40] | No. To be honest | 不 说实话吧 |
[52:43] | I just got that one myself. | 我可是自己赚到的 |
[52:46] | We don’t need your money. | 我们不要你的钱 |
[52:48] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[52:51] | We made something of ourselves. | 我们有自己的生计 |
[52:54] | This is about you. | 这是你的事儿 |
[52:57] | You can keep your money – | 你可以留着你的钱 |
[53:00] | after you’ve done one little thing for us. | 如果你能为我们做一件小事儿的话 |
[53:03] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[53:05] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[53:15] | All you have to do | 你要做的就是 |
[53:18] | is email this picture to your wife | 把这个照片发给你的老婆 |
[53:21] | and you can have the money back. | 那样你就拿回你的钱了 |
[53:25] | If you don’t, | 如果你不发 |
[53:27] | we keep the full 500. | 那么我们就拿着这五十万 |
[53:31] | Your money or your life. | 你的钱还是你的生活 |
[53:41] | I do wonder how she’s going to take it | 我也很好奇她会怎么看这个东西呢 |
[53:44] | when she finds out you’ve been lying all these years. | 当她发现你骗了他这么多年 |
[53:47] | It’s a weird sensation, isn’t it? | 真是好奇怪 不是么 |
[53:49] | Your whole life falling to pieces in your hands. | 你的生活就这么被你亲手毁掉 |
[53:53] | Now imagine you’re five. | 想象一下你五岁的时候 |
[53:59] | Just push the button. | 按下这个发送键 |
[54:02] | Tell her the secret you’ve been hiding. | 告诉她你那小秘密 |
[54:08] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[54:10] | I chose between myself and my family before. | 我选择过我的家庭和我自己 |
[54:12] | I’m not going to do it again. | 现在我不要再这么做了 |
[54:14] | Good decision. | 很好 |
[54:19] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[54:21] | You should be. | 嗯 你应该的 |
[54:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[54:51] | I want to know why he left us. | 我想要知道他为什么离开我们 |
[54:53] | You have to understand everything back then was a mess. | 你应该理解那时候都是乱七八糟的 |
[54:55] | I was in a mess. | 我也一团糟 |
[54:56] | There were debts, I was drinking too much. | 负债 我还酗酒 |
[55:00] | I wasn’t any good for anyone. | 我自己一无是处 |
[55:01] | I want him to feel how we felt. | 我想要他感觉到我们那时候的痛苦 |
[55:05] | It’s a weird sensation, isn’t it? | 这还真是奇怪哦 不是么 |
[55:07] | Your whole life falling to pieces in your hands. | 你的生活毁在自己手里 |
[55:11] | Now imagine you’re five. | 想象一下那时你五岁 |
[55:13] | I want him to know he screwed up. | 我想要他知道他搞砸了一切 |
[55:16] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[55:19] | I chose between myself and my family before. | 我以前就在我自己和我的家庭之间做出过选择 |
[55:21] | I’m not going to do it again. | 我不要再做一次 |
[55:24] | Most importantly, | 最重要的是 |
[55:26] | I want to hear him say sorry. | 我要听到他说抱歉 |
[55:31] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[55:33] | And if I could change (500********) | 如果我能改变 |
[55:36] | what I did back then… If I could make it up to you… | 我之前做过的那些事儿 如果我能弥补些什么的话 |
[55:41] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[55:44] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 太晚了 |
[55:58] | We thought about putting 50,000 candles on there, | 我们想过要放5万只蜡烛呢 |
[56:01] | but remembered you’d already blown that much. | 但是后来又想到你全都要吹灭呢 |
[56:04] | Funny. | 好笑 |
[56:05] | At last, champagne. | 最后 香槟 |
[56:07] | This is good champagne. | 这香槟真好 |
[56:08] | Yeah, and just so you know it’s 150 quid a bottle. | 对啊 150一瓶呢 |
[56:11] | Eddie, you shouldn’t have. | Eddie 你不要这样么 |
[56:12] | – What a thoughtful gift. – Thank you. | – 真是很周到的礼物啊 – 谢谢了 |
[56:14] | – What did you wish for? – I’m not saying. | – 你许的什么愿? – 我不说 |
[56:16] | Just so long as it wasn’t any more birthday presents. | 只要不是更多的生日礼物就好了 |
[56:19] | Conning your old man was your present. You know that, don’t you? | 骗你老爸就是你的礼物 你知道么 |
[56:21] | – I know that. – It’s from all of us. | – 我知道 – 是大伙的礼物 |
[56:24] | It’s the best present I ever got as well. | 这是也是我最好的生日礼物了 |
[56:26] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远不会忘记 |
[56:29] | – I couldn’t have done it without you guys. – Nonsense. | – 我本来可以不靠你们搞定的 – 扯淡吧 |
[56:31] | No, that’s crazy talk. | 是啊 疯话疯话 |
[56:33] | Seriously, all this has brought one thing home to me. | 说真的 这些还真让我明白个事儿 |
[56:36] | I could have spent my entire life thinking about the family I missed out on, | 我可以花一辈子去想这些错过的家人 |
[56:39] | when the whole time my real family, | 但是那些我真正的家人才是 |
[56:42] | – the people I care about… – We got you an X Box as well. | – 我所在乎的人… – 我们还给你买了个XBOX啊 |
[56:45] | Please give it to him before he finishes that speech. | 让他说完么 |
[56:47] | I know what he wished for when he blew those candles out. | 我知道他许的愿了 |
[56:49] | He wished all five of us could be together forever. | 他是想让我们五个永远在一起 |
[56:53] | Actually, I wished you’d stop banging on about that | 实际上是想让你别唠唠叨叨这事儿了 |
[56:56] | ???I never picked up. | 八万块 我还没拿到呢 |
[56:58] | Well, you don’t have to worry about that. | 你用不着担心那个了 |
[57:01] | Who wants a five way split of 50 grand… | 谁想要五分之一的八万镑啊 |
[57:06] | When you can have a five way split of 80? | 能拿五分之一的八万啊 |
[57:10] | I’m thinking of using my share as compensation for a troubled upbringing. | 我在想用我的那份给我辛苦的爹娘做个补偿 |
[57:15] | Yeah. Didn’t I ever tell you about my mum and dad? | 我没跟你说过我妈妈和爸爸么 |
[57:17] | – Actually no. – No time for the tooth fairy. | – 事实上没有 – 就别讲童话故事了 |
[57:20] | Every time a tooth fell out, I’d put it under the pillow. | 每次牙齿掉下来我都放枕头下面呢 |
[57:25] | Still there in the morning. | 早上发现还在 |
[57:29] | So… | 那么… |
[57:30] | I reckon backdating tooth fairy payments plus interest… | 我想以前牙齿故事的费用加上些利息 |
[57:34] | Albert, where’s that notebook? | Albert 那个笔记本呢? |
[57:36] | Oh, come on. | 哦 拜托 |