时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | MUSIC: Rule, Britannia! | (音乐 统治 不列颠!) |
[00:21] | Well, there’s no beating about the bush. The United Kingdom | 不要拐弯抹角了 英国 |
[00:25] | is in pretty poor shape. ..Duncan. | 现在一片破败…Duncan |
[00:28] | The deficit forecast | 预计2011年底 |
[00:30] | for the end of 2011 stands somewhere in the region of 180 billion pounds. | 赤字会达到18000亿英镑左右 |
[00:36] | It’s pretty clear now that | 有一点大家非常清楚 |
[00:38] | neither growth nor austerity cuts in public services will alleviate the problem. | 不论经济增长还是公共服务费用的紧缩都无力回天 |
[00:42] | Without getting rid of some hefty assets, | 如果不尽快摆脱某些重量级的资产 |
[00:45] | we may well have another Greece on our hands. | 我们就是下一个希腊 |
[00:49] | And on behalf of her Majesty’s government, | 代表着女王陛下的政府 |
[00:51] | I can say that we cannot allow that to happen. | 我敢保证我们绝对不会允许那种情况发生 |
[00:53] | David and Nick are fully behind the project. | David和Nick全力支持这个计划 |
[00:56] | As soon as details of the assets are released, | 一旦这些资产的细节公布 |
[00:58] | they will only be available to registered bidders. | 那么就只有登过记的投标人可以参加投标 |
[01:01] | Only a select group of investors are taking part. | 只有经过严格筛选的投资人才可以参加投标 |
[01:03] | In order to become one of the companies registered to bid, | 为了成为具有投标资格的公司 |
[01:07] | you must leave a bond of 200,000 pounds today. | 你今天必须拿出20万英镑的债券 |
[01:10] | Though, of course, that will be deducted from the price of any subsequent assets you acquire. | 当然了 这些东西会在你稍后得到的资产中扣除 |
[01:30] | Once you’ve registered your interest by way of a bond, | 一旦你注册之后 利息可以当做债券重复投入 |
[01:32] | we can move on and visit some of the properties for sale on the list. | 我们将会继续查看这张单子上列的待出售资产 |
[03:18] | Do you know, there’s a bloke here, | 知道么 有这么个人 |
[03:20] | he backed eleven horses over five races, | 他在五场比赛中押了十一匹马 |
[03:22] | bet three quid, | 去的时候只有一英镑 |
[03:23] | walked away with 68 grand. Huh! | 走的时候却有68000美元 啧啧 |
[03:46] | -Morning. -Morning. -Morning. -Morning. | -早啊 -早啊 -早啊 -早啊 |
[03:52] | Do you have any sweeteners? | 有甜味剂么? |
[03:55] | -Yeah. In the draw. -Thanks. | -有 在抽屉里 -谢谢 |
[03:58] | And you are? | 那么你是? |
[04:01] | Sorry. I’m Grace. | 不好意思 我是Grace |
[04:05] | Oh, You must be Sean’s team! | 哦 你们一定是Sean的队员 |
[04:08] | He’s told me so much about you. | 他总是跟我提起你们 |
[04:10] | Now, wait, let me guess. Um… | 好吧 让我来猜一猜 恩… |
[04:13] | you have to be Emma, his secretary. | 你一定是Emma 他的秘书 |
[04:17] | And Albert, financial advisor. | Albert 财务顾问 |
[04:20] | Michael, PA. | Michael 私人助理 |
[04:22] | And Ashley, his personal trainer. | Ashley 他的私人教练 |
[04:24] | He told me he couldn’t cope without you. | 他曾说过如果没有你 他就完了 |
[04:27] | Did he now? | 他现在还活着? |
[04:28] | It must be awesome working for such a great guy! | 跟这么优秀的人一起合作一定非常棒! |
[04:31] | Oh, yes, we’re thrilled. It’s such a shame though… | 哦是的 我们受宠若惊 真是太遗憾了… |
[04:36] | about his… | 关于他的… |
[04:38] | -you know? -His? | -你懂的?-他的? |
[04:42] | Condition. | 身体状况 |
[04:44] | -He’s such a brave little soldier. -Hmm. | -他是那么勇敢的一个小战士 -恩 |
[04:50] | Erm, I don’t suppose I could…? | 呃 我能不能…? |
[04:54] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 当然可以 |
[04:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:16] | So you told that poor girl | 你骗那个女孩儿 |
[05:17] | you had six months to live just to get her into bed? | 说你只能活六个月了 只是为了骗她上床? |
[05:20] | No. I said that was the worst-case scenario, | 没有 我说如果研发的新药没有效果的话 |
[05:23] | if the ground-breaking new drug therapy didn’t work. | 那就只能接受最坏结果了 |
[05:25] | -What is it you’re supposed to have exactly? -I was non-specific. | -那么你到底想要得到什么?-不清楚 |
[05:28] | However, you were very specific about me being your personal assistant. | 可是 你却非常明确的指定我做了你的私人助理 |
[05:31] | And me being your secretary. | 我成了你的秘书 |
[05:32] | It does seem a little over-elaborate. | 你可真是用心良苦啊 |
[05:34] | I had to explain why I was living with four other people. | 我必须得解释清楚我为什么跟四个人住在一起啊 |
[05:37] | It’s not like we’re the flaming Beatles. | 我们又不是红得发紫的甲壳虫乐队 |
[05:39] | Well, I hope she was worth it. | 好吧 我希望她值得你这么做 |
[05:41] | What, Grace? She was amazing. | 谁 Grace?她太神奇了 |
[05:45] | It’s not likely to be a long-term relationship then? | 你没打算跟她长期处下去吧? |
[05:47] | -Why not? -Well, telling her you’ve only got | -为什么不?-你先告诉她你 |
[05:50] | -six months to live, for a start. -The drug therapy could work. | -还有六个月的命 -物疗法起作用了 |
[05:52] | Wonderful things happening. New drugs are coming through all the time. | 奇迹无处不在 新药总是不断出现 |
[05:55] | -Yeah, that’s true. -Are we really discussing | -是啊 这倒是真的 -你们别这么无聊了 |
[05:58] | the merits of a drug therapy that doesn’t exist | 讨论一种根本不存在的药物疗法的优点 |
[06:01] | and whether or not it can cure an illness he hasn’t got? | 还讨论它能否治愈你原本就没有的病 |
[06:03] | So you’ve never told a white lie to get a bit of action? | 那么说你从来没有未来吸引注意力去撒谎咯? |
[06:06] | -No! -All right, | -绝对没有!-好吧 |
[06:07] | what about that geezer with the boat? | 那个船上的老头是怎么回事儿? |
[06:09] | -You said you were a nurse. -He wanted to know what I did for a living. | -你说你是一名护士 -他想知道我靠什么维生 |
[06:11] | I could hardly tell him I was a con artist! So you made something up. | 我又不能跟他说我骗子 你得给我打打掩护 |
[06:14] | To cover my tracks, not to sleep with him. | 让你给我打掩护 不是让你跟他上床 |
[06:17] | But you did anyway! | 但是你还是跟他上床了 |
[06:18] | -Actually, I didn’t. -Ha! -I didn’t. | -我没有 -哈! -我没有 |
[06:20] | Cor blimey, must be something in the air! | 我的天哪 你俩气氛不大对啊! |
[06:22] | Oh, that is just wrong! | 感觉好奇怪! |
[06:24] | All right, gang? This is Kacey… | 还好么 伙计们?这是Kacey… |
[06:27] | -All right? -Hiya. | -你好吗? -嗨 |
[06:31] | ..my niece. ALL: Oh! | …我侄女 哦! |
[06:33] | Hiya. She’s come to stay with her Uncle Eddie for a few days, | 嗨 她要跟亲爱的Eddie叔叔住几天 |
[06:37] | haven’t you, sweetheart? Yeah. | 是不是亲爱的?是的 |
[06:38] | (She’s got a very important meeting.) | 她来参加一场重要会议 |
[06:40] | You go and get yourself ready. I’ll bring the car round, all right? | 你去收拾收拾自己 我把车开过来 行么? |
[06:47] | Sean, are you checking my niece out? | Sean 你别对我侄女起什么坏心 |
[06:51] | No. -You were. | 没有 -就有 |
[06:52] | You’ll have to excuse him, his hormones are playing up. | 你得原谅他 他最近荷尔蒙分泌过剩 |
[06:54] | Well, hands off, OK? | 听着 别动她 明白? |
[06:56] | I’m responsible for her while she’s down here. | 她住在我这儿的时候我得对她负责 |
[06:58] | Don’t worry, we’ll keep him in check. | 别担心 我们会看着他的 |
[07:00] | I’ve got to take Kacey to that meeting, so I was going to close up, | 我得送Kacey去参加会议 这儿得打烊了 |
[07:03] | but if you’re staying, | 如果你们要待在这里 |
[07:05] | you can watch the place for me. I’ll only be gone half-an-hour. | 就帮我看看场子 半小时我就回来 |
[07:08] | -Absolutely. -Yeah. -Nice one. | -我们不走 -是的 -很好 |
[07:11] | Just leave the money for your drinks and stuff behind the bar somewhere, OK? | 把酒钱什么的放在吧台后边什么地方就行 明白? |
[07:15] | Yeah. Yeah. Behind the bar. | 明白 明白 放在吧台后边 |
[07:17] | OK. | 好的 |
[07:25] | I bet Eddie’s a great uncle. | Eddie可真是个好叔叔 |
[07:27] | Right. Down to business. Who’s our next mark, Albert? | 肯定的 谈正事 Albert 下一个目标是谁? |
[07:30] | Er… We have the Right Honourable Jeremy Garrett MP. | 呃…我们的国会议员Jeremy Garrett阁下 |
[07:36] | ‘Just promoted to the Treasury…’ Clara. | 刚刚晋升到财务部…Clara |
[07:38] | ‘..and already looking to | …就已经开始惦记着 |
[07:40] | ‘line his own pockets.’ | 中饱私囊 |
[07:42] | We should put a tax on chips, ketchup and…lager. | 我们应该向薯条 番茄酱还有…啤酒收税 |
[07:47] | That way, we’d recoup most of the benefits we pay to the layabouts, | 这样 我们就能把花在流浪汉身上的钱收回来了 |
[07:51] | and anything else, we could claw back with organ donation. | 我们还能通过器官捐赠搞到钱 |
[07:55] | Well, he gets my vote. | 所以 我选了他 |
[07:56] | We also have the High Court Judge, Stanley Mead. | 还有高等法院的法官Stanley Mead |
[08:00] | ‘An upstanding gentleman, who sits on the Committee for Public Decency.’ | 一个正直的绅士 他是公共礼仪委员会的一员 |
[08:05] | LAUGHTER Yes, Albert. I’m, er, deep in | (大笑)是的 Albert 我 恩 正在 |
[08:08] | a completed case at the moment. THEY LAUGH | 专注于一个完结的案子 (他们笑) |
[08:11] | -Cheers, darlings! -Oh, Judgey! | -干杯 宝贝儿们! -哦 法官大人! |
[08:15] | -Ooh! -Your Honour! -Ooh! | -哦! -法官阁下! -哦! |
[08:17] | He specialises in fraud cases. Once quoted as saying, | 他主要负责诈骗案 他曾经这么说过 |
[08:20] | “all con men should be hung, drawn and quartered.” | 所有的骗子都应该被吊死 五马分尸 |
[08:24] | -Well, he just jumped to the top of the list. -Anyone else? | -好吧 他一跃成为我们的首选 -还有别人么? |
[08:28] | Yes. I’ve been cultivating a relationship with Viscount Manley. | 是的 我还跟Manley子爵搭上了关系 |
[08:31] | His father’s just given him 100,000 pounds to invest in a share portfolio. | 他的父亲刚刚给他10万磅让他投资股票证券 |
[08:36] | ‘What can I tell you about this fine young product of the aristocracy?’ | 我该怎么向你描述这个上层社会的小家伙呢? |
[08:43] | HE LAUGHS | (他笑) |
[08:46] | So, how is the minimum wage these days?! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! | 那么 现在的最低工资是多少?哈哈哈哈哈 |
[08:50] | I dare say we’ve spent your month’s salary on our bloody starter! | 我敢说这开胃菜就他妈的值你一个月的工资 |
[08:57] | ‘Ladies and gentlemen, the choice is yours.’ | 女士们 先生们 你们选呗 |
[09:01] | Nah, it has to be his Lordship. -Oh, no, it’s the MP for me. | 啊 选爵爷吧 -哦不 我选国会议员 |
[09:03] | The MP… | 国会议员… |
[09:04] | How can it possibly be the MP? THEY TALK OVER EACH OTHER | 这么可能要选国会议员?(他们想要说服彼此) |
[09:11] | I don’t know, what about the Judge? What about the Judge…? | 我不知道 法官怎么样? 我们选法官怎么…? |
[09:15] | Let’s take a vote! Oi! | -投票得了! -看这儿! |
[09:22] | Let’s all write down our favourite. | 我们把自己的首选写在纸上 |
[09:26] | I’m going to abstain. I can’t choose between them. | 我弃权 太难选了 |
[09:48] | Kace? Kacey? Kace? Kacey? | |
[09:50] | What’s the matter, love? Kace! | 怎么了宝贝儿?Kace! |
[09:53] | I just want to be on my own! | 让我自己待一会儿! |
[09:54] | I feel so stupid! | 我真是很傻很天真! |
[09:57] | Oh, come on, Kace! DOOR SLAMS | 哦 怎么了 Kace!(嘭的关门) |
[10:04] | They told her she had a modelling job, | 他们跟她说她得到了一份模特工作 |
[10:06] | that’s why she’s down here. | 她才来这儿的 |
[10:07] | -Only it was a flamin’ con. -No! | -结果那帮人是一帮骗子 -不是吧! |
[10:09] | She had 900 pounds her nan left her. The robbing bastards have had it all. | 她奶奶给她留了900磅 这帮人渣都给她骗走了 |
[10:14] | Every penny. Scandalous. It’s not the money, like. | 一个子儿都没留 太无耻了 好像那不是钱似的 |
[10:16] | I can give her that back. | 我能帮她找回场子 |
[10:18] | But they’ve broken her heart, you know? | 但是他们对她的心灵伤害无可弥补 你明白? |
[10:21] | She was so excited. | 她可太期待了 |
[10:23] | The whole family’s sitting by the phone waiting to hear how she got on. | 全家人都坐在电话前等着听她汇报进展 |
[10:28] | -Poor thing. -I hate people like that. | -小可怜儿 -我讨厌这种人 |
[10:30] | Yeah, preying on pretty girls. | 是啊 专门骗漂亮女孩的人最可恶了 |
[10:34] | Hey, that’s it. | 嘿 那就这样吧 |
[10:35] | -You lot could get them for me. -Get them? | -你们帮我找到那些家伙 -抓住他们? |
[10:39] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, do your stitch-up con thing. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 你懂的 用你们最擅长的手段 |
[10:43] | Yeah, well, we’d love to, Ed, | 是啊 呃 我们愿意帮你 Ed |
[10:44] | but we’ve got a lot on at the moment. | 不过我们手头上有不少事儿要做 |
[10:50] | Bit of a backlog. | 积压的有点儿多了 |
[10:51] | Sorry, mate, I shouldn’t have asked. | 抱歉了哥们儿 我不该这么冒失的 |
[10:58] | On the other hand, he is a mate. | 不管怎么说 他可是我们的同伴啊 |
[11:01] | Yeah, that’s true. -Really? | 对 这倒是 -真的? |
[11:03] | Of course we’ll help you, Eddie. | 我们一定会帮你的 Eddie |
[11:06] | Ah, guys. I know you | 啊 伙计们 我知道你们 |
[11:08] | take the mick sometimes, you know? All the banter and that, | 在计谋方面大多倚重mick 你懂的 |
[11:12] | but you’re proper friends, you know? | 但是你是我们的朋友 明白? |
[11:14] | And… And… | 呃…还有… |
[11:16] | you don’t have to worry about paying us. | 你可别给我们酬劳啊 |
[11:18] | Although if we do help you out, you might feel bad about | 要是我们帮到你了 你再收我们的酒钱 |
[11:22] | charging us for drinks. EDDIE LAUGHS | 就挺说不过去了 (EDDIE大笑) |
[11:25] | Well, fellas, it looks like Eddie’s made the choice for us. | 好了 各位 看来Eddie替我们做了选择 |
[11:30] | MOBILE PHONE BEEPS Oh, it’s Grace. | (手机铃声)哦 是Grace |
[11:34] | Just wishing me luck at the hospital. | 祝我在医院好运吧 |
[11:35] | I don’t know how you sleep at night. | 我不知道你晚上怎么睡得着 |
[11:37] | Like a baby. Well, she was a looker. | 我睡得像婴儿一样 额 她可真是个美人儿 |
[11:41] | -You were definitely punching above your weight. -She was, wasn’t she? | -还真是难为你了 -是挺漂亮吧 是不? |
[11:43] | How did you pull her in the first place? | 你是怎么钓到她的? |
[11:45] | I saw her alone at a bar and I, | 我在酒吧发现她形单影只 |
[11:46] | er, gave her the Sean Special. | 我就给她来了一道Sean特色菜 |
[11:50] | The Sean Special? | Sean特色菜? |
[11:52] | -Yeah, I pulled my hankie out. -You what? | -是啊 我把手帕拿了出来 -你啥? |
[11:55] | I learnt this years ago. | 我去年学的这招 |
[11:57] | -There’s one thing that no woman can resist. -Which is? | -没有女人能抵抗这个诱惑 -嘛诱惑? |
[12:00] | A bloke crying. It brings out their maternal instincts. | 一个正在哭泣的小伙子 这会激发她们的母性 |
[12:03] | -Oh, leave it out! -I promise you, it never fails. | -可得了吧! -我保证 这招百试百灵 |
[12:06] | You should try it some time. | 你应该用用这招 |
[12:11] | OK, ready when you are… Wendy Stanton. | 好呗 开始咯…Wendy Stanton |
[12:17] | CEO of Model Devotion. | Model Devotion的CEO |
[12:19] | Hardly Vogue material, is she? | 简直就是《时尚》的好材料 是不? |
[12:21] | More Horse and Hound. Alice Foster? | 更适合《马与犬》 Alice Foster? |
[12:24] | -Too fat. -She’s only a size six. | -太胖了 -她才穿6号的衣服 |
[12:26] | Exactly. Tell her to come back when she’s got an eating disorder. | 没错 她饮食失调的时候让她回来 |
[12:29] | Oh, and no calls for an hour. I’m having crystals. | 哦 一个小时内不接电话 我要进行水晶冥想 |
[12:49] | She sounds like a real sweetheart(!) | 她可真是个小甜心 |
[12:50] | She’s a failed model who’s now trying to break into | 她没当成模特 现在却想要打入 |
[12:53] | the high-end fashion market as an agency, but has never made it. | 高端流行市场 当模特代理 但是没有成功 |
[12:57] | Most of her work is low-end catalogue stuff | 她的大部分工作就是低级的目录编辑什么的 |
[13:02] | and it drives her mental. | 这都要把她逼疯了 |
[13:05] | What makes it worse is that her ex-partner, Betty Greenacre, | 更糟的是 她的前合伙人Betty Greenacre |
[13:09] | has just got a contract to supply models for Milan Fashion Week. | 刚刚签了一个合同 为米兰时装周选送模特 |
[13:12] | So that’s our way in. | 那么这就是突破点 |
[13:13] | We offer her the thing she wants most. A shot at the big time. | 我们给她提供她最需要的东西 取得成功的一击 |
[13:16] | How did she con Eddie’s niece? | 她怎么骗了Eddie的侄女? |
[13:18] | She puts ads in most of the regional press | 她在各地方新闻上都打了广告 |
[13:21] | looking for young girls who want to be models. Once she gets them in, | 寻找那些想当模特的女孩儿 一旦她们钻入圈套 |
[13:24] | she tells them they’ll need a portfolio. | 她告诉她们需要进行提前投资 |
[13:26] | 300 quid for a head shot, another four for full-body shots, | 300磅拍脸部特写 再交400磅拍全身照 |
[13:29] | plus extra for admin costs and inclusion in her directory. | 还有其他行政费用 模特目录费用之类 |
[13:32] | Of course, she tells them | 当然 她告诉她们 |
[13:34] | they’ll recoup every penny on their first job. | 她们可以在得到第一份工作后得到所有退款 |
[13:36] | Which never comes. Exactly. Now, I’d say | 可是她们永远也得不到工作 没错 |
[13:38] | she scams about 100 girls like Kacey every year. | 她每年要骗100个Kacey这样的女孩 |
[13:41] | -At a grand each?! -That’s a lot of dough! | -每个1000美元?! -那可是一笔巨款啊! |
[13:44] | Better still, | 还有更绝的 |
[13:44] | she says she can save them VAT if they pay in cash, | 她说要是现金付款的话还能省下增值税 |
[13:47] | and none of it shows up in her filed accounts. | 但是这些钱没有在她的账户中出现 |
[13:49] | So she’s stashing it? | 她把钱藏起来了? |
[13:59] | Something tells me she’s not giving it to charity. | 我知道她反正没把这些钱捐给慈善 |
[14:01] | That’s the other thing about her. | 这是她的另外一个特点 |
[14:03] | She is as tight as a duck’s backside. Hates parting with money. | 她是只铁公鸡 一毛不拔 从来不跟钱分开 |
[14:07] | Not the greatest character trait in a mark. | 这不算是个特别出彩的性格特征 |
[14:09] | We’ll…work around it. | 我们…就从这里入手吧 |
[14:11] | -What about the other marks? -I’ll keep them warm. | -那么其他的目标呢? -我会盯着他们 |
[14:14] | Good. Then let’s get to it. | 很好 我们开始吧 |
[16:12] | Are you OK? | 你没事儿吧? |
[17:00] | Good afternoon. I’d like to make an appointment | 你好 我想为Hilary King先生 |
[17:03] | to see Miss Stanton, it’s for Mr Hilary King. | 跟Stanton小姐约个时间见面 |
[17:11] | Ahem… | 恩哼… |
[17:13] | I’m being manipulated! I’m sorry, but there’s a call. | 我太忙了!抱歉 但是有一个电话 |
[17:17] | -They’re very insistent. -Who? | -这是个紧急电话 -谁打来的? |
[17:18] | He said he works with…Hilary King? | 他说他跟…Hilary King先生一起工作 |
[17:21] | -Never heard of him. -He’s a designer. | -不认识 -他是个设计师 |
[17:24] | Apparently, he’s featured in here. | 显然 他在这个领域举足轻重 |
[17:33] | Page 64. | 64页 |
[17:46] | Hello. Wendy Stanton. | 你好 我是Wendy Stanton |
[18:27] | -And you’ve checked the amount? -Yeah. | -你检查过数额了? -是的 |
[18:32] | -OK. And it’s been 30 days? -60. | -好的 已经有30天了 -60天 |
[18:42] | Er, Hilary King is here. | 呃 Hilary King先生来了 |
[18:45] | Show him in. Ahem… | 带他进来 恩哼… |
[18:54] | SHE GIGGLES Hilary! Welcome to Model Devotion. | (咯咯傻笑)Hilary!欢迎来到Model Devotion |
[18:57] | The pleasure is all mine, sweets. | 荣幸之至 亲爱的 |
[18:59] | I thought we’d sit in the soft area. Perfect. | 我觉得咱们还是坐在这儿吧 很好 |
[19:03] | This is my assistant, Anthony. | 这是我的助理 Anthony |
[19:06] | I hope you don’t mind if Helena sits in? | Helena坐下的话 你不会介意吧? |
[19:08] | She’s my lifestyle coach. | 她是我的生活风格教练 |
[19:09] | Of course, babe. Of course. | 当然不 亲爱的 当然不介意 |
[19:15] | Didn’t I read somewhere | 我是不是从哪儿看见过 |
[19:17] | that you’re launching a new range in Milan? | 你要在米兰发表一个新系列的作品? |
[19:19] | Yeah, I am, yeah. | 是啊 我是要这么做 |
[19:20] | That’s exactly why I’m here. | 是的 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[19:22] | Oh? I need to find a special kind of girl for the launch. | 哦?我得找一些特别的女孩做发布我的作品 |
[19:26] | How exciting! My vision is to use London as a theme. | 天哪!我打算用伦敦作为主题 |
[19:30] | A twist on Cool Britannia. It’s going to be called UKChic. | 对酷帅英国的扭曲表现 我将称之为英伦风尚 |
[19:35] | Inspired! But I need to find… | 太有才了!但是我得找… |
[19:38] | someone new to be the face of UKChic. | 一些新面孔来代言英伦风尚 |
[19:41] | The days of the stick insect | 这些模特的出头之日到了 |
[19:43] | are, like, done, you get me? | 就是一鸣惊人的感觉 你懂? |
[19:45] | I want to find someone who looks real. | 我需要一些看起来真实的面孔 |
[19:47] | Pretty, yeah, | 漂亮 这是必须的 |
[19:48] | but someone who looks like they know what a chip is. | 但是这种人还得看起来非常的知性 |
[19:50] | Got to be earthy, fun, in your face. | 这些人要质朴 风趣 咄咄逼人 |
[19:52] | Someone that says, | 她们要传达出这样的信息 |
[19:53] | “I’m here, this is me, so deal with.” | 我在这儿 这就是我 你能怎样 |
[19:56] | This could be mega. Bigger than mega, | 这似乎是比大生意 比那可大多了 |
[19:58] | babe. Mega-mega. | 宝贝儿 超级无敌大生意 |
[20:00] | I’m loving the vision. | 我喜欢你的设定 |
[20:02] | So how can I help? | 我能为您提供什么服务? |
[20:04] | We’ve tried all the larger agencies, | 我们已经走遍了各大模特代理机构 |
[20:07] | but all we’ve been shown is the usual array of rib cages. So… | 但是我们看到的都是一些庸脂俗粉 所以… |
[20:12] | let’s see what you’ve got. | 让我们看看你的模特们 |
[20:46] | OMG! | 老天! |
[20:48] | Wow! That’s, that’s her! | 哇!就是她 就是这个女孩! |
[20:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[20:58] | No doubt, look at her eyes! That’s the one. | 绝对啊 看她的眼睛!她就是我要找的! |
[21:04] | OK… Leave it to me. | 好的…剩下的交给我 |
[21:08] | Erm, I’ll call… | 额 我要打给… |
[21:11] | -Kacey right away. -I’ll wait. | -Kacey 立刻马上 -我就等着 |
[21:15] | Oh, you have a six o’clock with Ms Greenacre. | 哦 您六点钟与Greenacre女士有个会面 |
[21:18] | But you can cancel that now, surely, | 可以取消的 当然要取消 |
[21:21] | -now that we’ve found the girl? -Yeah, kill it. | -我们已经找到了我们需要的女孩! -是的 取消 |
[21:23] | Don’t forget dinner with Miss McCartney. Oh… | 那您跟McCartney小姐还要共进晚餐 哦… |
[21:27] | Can’t cancel Stella again, she’ll be livid. | 不能再取消Stella的约会了 她会气疯的 |
[21:31] | Oh, God, it’s so…oh! | 哦 老天 这可太…哦! |
[21:33] | Er, um, um, um, um, um, um, um… | 呃 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯… |
[21:35] | All right, I’ll leave it with you, but I must have her! | 好吧 这件事情你来办!这个女孩我志在必得! |
[21:38] | Consider it done. I’m so excited! Me too! | 没问题 我太兴奋了!我也是! |
[21:42] | Brimming over! | 兴奋爆了! |
[21:45] | Oh, mega-mega. | 哦 超级无敌大买卖 |
[21:46] | You’ll call the moment she’s confirmed? | 她一旦确定下来你就给我打电话? |
[21:48] | -The very second. -All right. Got to jet. | -立即马上 -很好 准备出发 |
[21:51] | -Excellent. Hugs. -Kisses! | -太棒了 抱抱 -亲亲 |
[22:00] | Hold that. Ahem… | 拿着 恩哼… |
[22:04] | SHE DIALS NUMBER Ahem… | (她开始拨号)恩哼… |
[22:17] | IN LIVERPOOL ACCENT: Hello? | (利物浦口音)你好? |
[22:18] | Hello, is that Kacey Bond? | 你好 Kacey Bond是吗? |
[22:20] | Wendy Stanton, from Model Devotion. | 我是Model Devotion的Wendy Stanton |
[22:23] | -Oh, hiya! -Can you pop in today? | -哦 你好! -你今天能来么? |
[22:24] | Today, no, sorry. I’m on a train | 今天 不行 抱歉 我在回 |
[22:25] | back to Liverpool, it’s me nan’s birthday. | 利物浦的火车上 我奶奶要过生日了 |
[22:27] | -How about tomorrow? -Tomorrow? No, I can’t, cos… | -明天怎么样? -明天?不 不行 因为… |
[22:29] | I’ve got to ask me mum, cos I’m due back at college. | 我得先问问我妈妈 因为我得回学校念书了 |
[22:31] | -Can you let me know…? -Yeah. OK, bye. | -那你能不能给我…? -好的 好吧 再见 |
[22:58] | -How did it go? -Yeah, on schedule. | -进展如何? -很好 按计划进行 |
[23:01] | What about this end? | 这边怎么样? |
[23:02] | Eleven calls in the last half hour. | 就这半个小时打了11个电话了 |
[23:04] | Good, good. | 不错 不错 |
[23:06] | I wonder how Ash is getting on. | 不知道Ash那边进展如何 |
[23:08] | Nice and classy, guys. | 挺不错的吧 伙计们 |
[23:09] | It’s a studio, not a knocking shop. PHONE RINGS | 这是个工作室 可不是妓院 (电话铃) |
[23:12] | Martha… Yeah, look, I need someone | Martha…是的 听着 我需要找个人 |
[23:15] | who knows their way around a camera, | 他得熟悉摄影什么的 |
[23:16] | a couple of kids and two or three birds, have to be lookers. | 两个小孩儿 两三个女孩子 必须得漂亮的 |
[23:19] | If they’ve done a bit of catwalk, all the better… | 要是能走走模特步就最好不过了… |
[23:22] | POWER TOOLS ROAR Oi! I’m talking here! | (电动工具咆哮)哦!我讲电话呢! |
[23:26] | ..Yeah, two brunettes, one blonde, legs up to their neck. | ..对 两个黑美人 一个金发美女 九头身美女 |
[23:29] | Lovely… All right, yeah. Ta-da. | 真不错…很好 没错 拜拜 |
[23:33] | PHONE RINGS | (电话铃) |
[23:38] | -Guess who? -She should be desperate enough by now. | -猜猜是谁? -她现在肯定已经绝望了 |
[23:41] | -Make an appointment for 10.30 tomorrow morning. -Hello? | -跟她约明天早上十点半 -你好? |
[23:45] | Oh, yeah, hiya. Me mum said she can watch the baby | 哦 是 你好 我妈妈说她可以帮忙看孩子 |
[23:48] | and Uncle Eddie can bring me down tomorrow, | 我叔叔Eddie可以明天带我过去 |
[23:51] | if you still want to see me…? | 如果您还是想见我的话…? |
[23:54] | Er, yeah, OK. Is 10.30 all right? | 呃 是的 好吧 明早十点半可以么? |
[23:58] | -..Yeah. Me too. Bye. -How was she? | -…是的 我也是 再见 -怎么样? |
[24:02] | -A bit gushy. -Great. | -有点激动 -很好 |
[24:03] | Sean, call Eddie, brief him. | Sean给Eddie打电话 给他交代下 |
[24:07] | Studio’s up and running, | 工作室正式投入使用 |
[24:09] | but I’ve only got the keys until six tomorrow night. | 但是我们只能用到明天晚上6点钟 |
[24:12] | OK. 6pm, that will have to do. | 很好 下午6点 这就够了 |
[24:14] | I don’t care if she’s a haemophiliac, | 我才不管她是不是得过血友病 |
[24:16] | either she has her tits done or she doesn’t get the job. | 是不是乳头穿了孔 是不是找不到工作 |
[24:20] | And what about Sadie? Has she had her bikini line waxed? | Sadie怎么样?她的比基尼线漂亮么? |
[24:23] | I can’t imagine what the client thought. | 我真不知道客户在想什么 |
[24:25] | They must have half expected to find David Attenborough down there… | 他们还指望着大卫·爱腾伯格能坐在下面么… |
[24:28] | No, darling, I’ve got a meeting in five minutes. | 不 亲爱的 5分钟后我还有个会议 |
[24:31] | Look, sweeten the pill, but they need to know | 听着 忠言逆耳啊 可是他们必须得知道 |
[24:33] | their daughter’s a pig, and unless we can find a client looking for someone | 他们的女儿像头猪 除非有个经济人要找这个一个人 |
[24:36] | with bad skin | 她的皮肤糙得像砂纸 |
[24:38] | and a face that looks like it’s been hit by a shovel, | 脸就好像被铁锨拍过 这样她才能做模特 |
[24:40] | she’d be better off getting a job | 否则的话 她更应该去找一份 |
[24:42] | -in a fast-food outlet. ..What? -Kacey Bond is here to see you. | -快餐店的工作…什么? -Kacey Bond来了 |
[24:46] | All right. Bye. ..Show her in. | 很好 再见 …带她进来 |
[24:52] | SHE GIGGLES Kacey, darling! Thrilled! | (咯咯傻笑)Kacey 亲爱的!真是太开心了! |
[24:55] | Sorry we couldn’t get here any sooner, like, it’s Kacey’s nan… | 抱歉我们没能尽快赶来这里 她奶奶… |
[24:59] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 没事儿 宝贝儿 |
[25:00] | Now, I have some very exciting news. | 我给你带来了好消息 |
[25:02] | I have a client who’s about to launch at Milan Fashion Week. | 我有个客户他要在米兰时装周发布新产品 |
[25:05] | Milan?! | 米兰?! |
[25:07] | It took a lot of persuading on my part, but I think I’ve finally won him round | 我费尽周折才争取到他的业务 |
[25:10] | and he’s thinking of using YOU! Isn’t that marvellous? | 他相中了你!这是不是太好了? |
[25:13] | Sounds fantastic, doesn’t it, Kace? | 听起来不错 是不是 Kace? |
[25:15] | Now, the money’s not great, | 现在 钱反而成了次要的 |
[25:16] | but it’ll be a real chance | 这实在是一个扬名立万的机会 |
[25:18] | to make your mark, get your first step on the ladder. | 是你在模特界一炮而红的好机会 |
[25:21] | I can’t believe it! | 我简直不敢相信 |
[25:22] | I’m really made up. It’s so exciting! | 我真的太开心了 这真是太激动人心了! |
[25:24] | She’s always been a looker, always. | 她一直都是个漂亮女孩儿 一直都是 |
[25:26] | She has! Has she? | 必须是!是么? |
[25:27] | No, she’s gorgeous! | 不 她非常完美! |
[25:33] | -How do I look? -Cheap. | -我看起来咋样? -不咋样 |
[25:34] | -Is that good or bad? -Good! | -那是好是坏? -不错! |
[25:37] | -Great. -Eyedrops! -Oh! | -好极了 -眼药水! -Oh! |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | -How do I look? -Expensive. | -我看起来如何? -奢华啊 |
[25:45] | -Is that good or bad? -Perfect. | -那是好是坏? -棒极了 |
[25:47] | Briefcase! | 公文包别忘了! |
[25:50] | Ooh, it’s like having kids. MOBILE PHONE RINGS | 噢 搞的好像生孩子一样 (手机响了) |
[25:54] | Yeah…? | 什么事? |
[25:55] | OK, ta. | 好的 拜拜 |
[25:56] | Eddie’s out. MOBILE PHONE RINGS | Eddie出发了 (手机响了) |
[26:01] | Yeah, me, speak… | 是我 说话 |
[26:03] | Wend, hello! | Wend 你好啊! |
[26:05] | Oh, that is wonderful news, yeah. | 噢 这真是令人振奋的好消息 |
[26:07] | Listen, I’m having lunch later with one of the investors for Milan | 听着 待会儿我会和一个从米兰来的投资人共进午餐 |
[26:10] | and I wondered if you’d like to come over and meet him? | 我在想你要不要过来一起见个面? |
[26:13] | He’s an old friend, knows nothing about fashion, | 是个老朋友 对时尚一无所知 |
[26:16] | but he was very excited about our new girl! | 但是 他很看好我们新来的模特哦! |
[26:19] | All right, yeah, good. I’ll have Anthony call you | 好的 很好 我会让Anthony打给你 |
[26:21] | and give you the details… Yeah, babe. | 告诉你详情的 好的 宝贝 |
[26:23] | All right, all right. Hugs! Bye! | 好的 好的 抱抱! 拜! |
[26:27] | What a frightful woman. | 好可怕的女人 |
[26:28] | # Who’s that girl all alone on the dancefloor? # | # 舞池里独自一人的女孩是谁? # |
[26:32] | # Who’s that girl? # | # 那女孩是谁? # |
[26:34] | # Will she get what she came for? Who’s that, who’s that… # | # 她能否遇到她的白马王子? 是谁 是谁 # |
[26:38] | # Who’s that, who’s that girl? # | # 是谁 那女孩是谁? # |
[26:41] | # Who’s she taking home tonight? # | # 今晚她会跟谁回家 # |
[26:45] | # Who’s that, who’s that…? # | # 是谁? 是谁? # |
[26:47] | # Who’s that…? # | # 是谁? # |
[26:49] | # Who’s that, who’s that…? # | # 是谁? 是谁? # |
[26:51] | # Who’s that…? # | # 是谁? # |
[26:53] | # Who’s that, who’s that…? # | # 是谁? 是谁? # |
[26:55] | # Who’s that…? # | # 是谁? # |
[26:56] | # Who’s that, who’s that…? # | # 是谁? 是谁? # |
[26:58] | # Who’s that…? # | # 是谁? # |
[27:01] | Wendy! Mwah, mwah. Hello, babe… | Wendy! 么么 你好吗 宝贝儿 |
[27:03] | Ooh, this is Humphrey, | 啊 这位是Humphrey |
[27:04] | the friend I was telling you about. | 就是我跟你提起过的朋友 |
[27:06] | Humps, please. Bloody good to meet you. | 叫我Humps就行了 见到你真是太好了 |
[27:09] | -Hilary tells me you’re in business together. -Well, yes. | -Hilary说你们俩合伙做生意 -是的 |
[27:12] | I don’t understand it myself, don’t pretend that I do, | 我自己有点搞不清 也不想不懂装懂 |
[27:15] | all this prancing around… | 这些风风火火的模特… |
[27:16] | But Hilary’s a good egg, so live and let live, eh? | Hilary是个好人 我们的合作双赢 不是吗? |
[27:20] | Absolutely! | 绝对的! |
[27:21] | -Are these your new designs? -LOL! | -这些是你的最新作品? -LOL!(大笑符号) |
[27:24] | No, my designs are under lock and key, | 不是 我的设计是保密的 |
[27:27] | this is just some promotional material for Milan. | 这些只是米兰的一些便宜货 |
[27:29] | And when can I see your designs? | 那么我什么时候可以见到你的作品? |
[27:31] | When we have our face of UKChic to model them. | 我们的英伦风尚模特穿上它们的时候 |
[27:34] | -I spoke to her this morning. -And? | -我今天早上和她通过气了 -结果呢? |
[27:36] | She’s on board. | 她在路上了 |
[27:37] | That is sick! This is that girl I was telling you about. | 太棒了! 就是我跟你说起的那个女孩 |
[27:40] | Bloody marvellous! Can’t wait to see her. | 太妙了! 等不及见到她了 |
[27:42] | She took some persuading, she’s got a lot of offers on the table. | 费了些口舌说服她 因为她现在通告满天飞 |
[27:45] | I don’t doubt it. | 意料之中 |
[27:46] | And we may need to discuss her fee again, | 还有就是我们得再谈谈她的合约费用 |
[27:49] | she, er, doesn’t come cheap. | 她来得可不便宜啊 |
[27:50] | Steady, Hils, she’s moving in for the kill! | 淡定啊 阿希 她来就是痛下杀手的! |
[27:53] | I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. | 我觉得我们可以谈谈一些安排上的事宜 |
[27:55] | Let’s have a sit down and a nice chat, | 我们可以坐下来 来个愉快的交谈 |
[27:57] | eh? ..Anthony, | 好吗? Anthony |
[27:58] | come and take some notes for the press release, love! | 亲爱的 过来准备一下发布会的一些笔记 |
[28:03] | Have a seat there, Wend. | 请坐 Wend |
[28:08] | Right… Tell me about our girl. | 好的… 跟我说说那女孩 |
[28:11] | Well, her name is Kacey Bond, | 是这样的 她叫Kacey Bond |
[28:14] | she’s from Liverpool. | 利物浦人 |
[28:16] | I’ve been cultivating her for quite some time. | 我已经栽培她一段时间了 |
[28:19] | The moment I saw her, | 见到她的那一刻 |
[28:20] | I knew she was destined for great things. | 我就知道这女孩是为大场面而生的 |
[28:23] | That’s very clever of you. | 那真的慧眼识珠啊 |
[28:25] | Well, fortunately, I have a gift for this kind of thing. | 幸运的是 我有这方面的天赋 |
[28:28] | Now, she’s working class, | 现在 她是工薪阶层 |
[28:30] | but with a little help, that shouldn’t be a problem. | 但是只要稍加雕琢 就不是问题 |
[28:33] | Kacey is the jewel in my crown, | Kacey好比是我皇冠上的明珠 |
[28:36] | which is why I said she, er, she won’t come cheap. | 就像我说的 用她可不便宜 |
[28:39] | Oh, dear, Hils, she’s off again. | 噢 天啊 阿希 她又要与你无缘了 |
[28:41] | As Kacey’s manager, I need to keep her interests close to my heart. | 作为Kacey的经纪人 我必须把她的利益放在首位 |
[28:46] | All right, all right, I was thinking, ooh…10,000 a week? | 好吧 好吧 那么周薪一万块怎么样? |
[28:52] | -Pounds? -Naturally! | -英镑? -必须是啊! |
[28:56] | Well… -She’s playing us, old boy. | 这样的话… -她在耍我们呐 哥们 |
[28:59] | Oh, Wendy, all right, all right, 12. But that’s my limit. | 噢 Wendy 这样吧 一万二 这是我的底线了 |
[29:02] | 12,000 pounds a week? | 一万两千镑一周? |
[29:06] | -Do we have a deal? -Oh! | -成交了吗? -Oh! |
[29:09] | You drive a hard bargain! Hurrah! | 你太会讨价还价了! (大笑) |
[29:12] | Fantastic! Oh, that’s great. We’ll get Kacey over for fittings next week | 太赞了! 太棒了 下周我们会让Kacey过来试穿 |
[29:16] | and then, Milan, here we come! | 这之后 米兰 我们来啦! |
[29:19] | I’ll have Anthony go over the details with you. | 我会让Anthony跟你过目一下细节问题 |
[29:21] | Perfect. -Will you be investing, Wendy? | 很好 -那么Wendy 你打算投资吗? |
[29:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[29:25] | Well, you know, it’s a great opportunity. Yes. Er… | 你知道 这是一个大好机会 呃… |
[29:28] | have your name associated with the brand. | 还能把你的名字和品牌联系到一起 |
[29:30] | Erm… Well, yes, er… | 呃…是的 呃… |
[29:34] | -That is very… -It’s a very, very good idea, Humps, yes. | -那很… -这是个绝妙的主意 Humps |
[29:38] | Just a big toe, really, say, erm… | 这没什么的 真的 那么 呃… |
[29:41] | 20 to 50 thou? | 2万到5万? |
[29:44] | 20 to 50 thou… Ahem… Yes. | 2万到5万… (清理嗓子) 好的 |
[29:48] | Well, er… Um… | 那么 呃… Um… |
[29:53] | Oh! Is that the time?! | 噢! 到点了! |
[29:55] | Damn it, I’m going to be late for my next appointment, sorry. | 糟糕 下个约会要迟到了 不好意思 |
[29:58] | Very, very, very interesting… | 非常 非常 非常感兴趣… |
[30:01] | LOUD CLATTER Ha-ha! | (椅子倒地声) 哈哈 |
[30:03] | Yes, we must, um… I’ll give it a lot of thought. | 我们必须… 呃 我再考虑考虑 |
[30:06] | I’ll call. I’ll call… | 我会打给你的 打给你… |
[30:09] | -Hugs! -Kisses! | -抱抱! -亲亲! |
[30:21] | Game over. | 收工了 |
[30:28] | Well, that went well. | 进展的不错 |
[30:30] | -We’ll have to loosen her up a bit. -How? | -我们得让她放松警惕 -怎么办? |
[30:37] | That woman in her office. The one with the candles and incense. | 那个女的的办公室 放着蜡烛和充满香薰的那间 |
[30:42] | The lifestyle coach? How’s that going to help? | 生活风格教练? 那能帮上什么忙? |
[30:44] | She’s superstitious, so we’ll give her a nudge from the other side. | 她很迷信 所以我们就顺水推舟喽 |
[30:50] | At some point, we’ll have to arrange flights | 某种意义上 我们得为您和King先生 |
[30:53] | for you to join Mr King in Milan for Fashion Week. | 安排去米兰时装周的航班 |
[30:55] | First class, of course. | 头等舱 必须的 |
[30:56] | And let us know if you have any preference on what hotel you’d like to stay in. | 您对入住任何一家酒店有偏好的话 请务必告诉我们 |
[31:00] | -Well, I’ll have my people talk to your people. -F-A-B. | -我会让我的人跟你们说的 -好极了 |
[31:04] | I thought Hilary might be here. | 我觉得Hilary该到这儿了 |
[31:06] | No, he has a reading this afternoon. | 没呢 他今天下午有个阅读 |
[31:07] | -Oh? -Mm, his psychic life coach. | -是吗? -恩 他的精神生活的老师 |
[31:10] | Apparently, she’s amazing. | 显然 她很有一套 |
[31:12] | He never makes a move without consulting her first. | 他做事之前都要先咨询她 |
[31:14] | -A psychic life coach? -Mm. | -精神生活老师? -恩 |
[31:16] | In the fashion world, anyone who is anyone uses her. | 恩 在时尚界 无人不知 无人不晓 |
[31:19] | I mean, Donatella swears by her. | 我是说 Donatella(范思哲设计师)都赞不绝口 |
[31:21] | -THE Donatella? -Is there another one? | -是“那个”Donatella? -还有别人吗? |
[31:23] | Er, this lady, does she ever take on any new clients? | 呃 这位女士 她还接新的委托人吗? |
[31:25] | Oh, no. | 噢 不接了 |
[31:26] | Although I’m sure if you mentioned Mr King’s name… Ciao. | 但是我相信如果你提到Mr King的话… 再见了 |
[31:37] | Hilary speaks very highly of you. | Hilary对你评价相当高 |
[31:40] | I understand he won’t make a move without consulting you first. | 我了解到 他做任何事之前都要先向你咨询 |
[31:44] | I do what I can. | 我只是尽我的职责 |
[31:46] | -I think you’re being modest. -You have an excellent aura. | -你真是谦虚了 -你气色非常好 |
[31:49] | -Do I? -Mm. | -是吗? -嗯 |
[31:51] | It’s beautiful. Give me your hands. | 看上去很棒 把你的手给我 |
[31:55] | -Hmm. -Is it my chakra? | -Hmm -是我的查克拉吗? |
[31:57] | Oh, heavens, no, chakra is so last year. | 噢 天啊 查克拉这种说法去年就过时了 |
[31:59] | Really?. -Well, last century. | 真的吗? -其实上个世纪就不这么说了 |
[32:01] | You’re not still having your chakra aligned, are you? -Well… | 你还没有调整你的查克拉 对吧? -这个… |
[32:05] | This is going to take longer than I thought. Um… | 这会比我预期的时间要长一些 Um… |
[32:08] | I’d like to start with a reading first. | 我想从察颜观色开始 |
[32:11] | I was hoping you might. | 正合我意 |
[32:16] | I see you surrounded by beauty, | 我看见你被美丽所包围 |
[32:18] | but yet there’s something…dark. | 然而有一些东西…很消极 |
[32:21] | There’s something that’s… | 那些东西…他们… |
[32:24] | preventing you from fulfilling your full potential. | 会阻碍你把你的潜力发挥到淋漓尽致 |
[32:27] | -Yes, I’ve often felt that. -It’s a tenseness… | -是的 我总是能感觉到 -是一种紧张 |
[32:29] | -Oh? -..surrounding money. | -哦? -一种被金钱包围的紧张 |
[32:31] | You must fight this, it’s holding you back. | 你必须与之抗争 它会束缚你 缠着你 |
[32:35] | You must let go… Oh! | 你必须放手… 哦! |
[32:37] | -What? -There’s a door. | -怎么了? -有一扇门 |
[32:39] | A door? -Oh, no, no, no, you’re too cautious, | 一扇门? -噢 不 不 不 你太谨慎了 |
[32:42] | you don’t want to go through. | 你不会想走进去的 |
[32:43] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:44] | I will go through it. Open the door. -No! | 我会走进去的 把门打开 -不行! |
[32:46] | Yes. I’m loving the door, let me in. | 可以的! 我喜欢门 让我进去 |
[32:47] | Could you? -Yes, yes, I could. | 你能行吗? -是的 当然 我能行 |
[32:49] | Right, I’ll try and look inside the door. | 好的 我试着窥探门里面 |
[32:53] | SHE GASPS | (倒吸了一口气) |
[32:55] | What? What is it? What’s in there? | 什么? 是什么? 有什么在那儿? |
[32:58] | Oh… Recognition. There’s people applauding, | Oh…认可 大家在鼓掌 |
[33:01] | there’s light bulbs flashing, and acclaim. | 到处都是闪光灯 喝彩声 |
[33:04] | Where? -There’s a man with a key… | 在哪里? -有个拿钥匙的男人… |
[33:07] | A key to the door? | 是门上的钥匙吗? |
[33:09] | Perhaps. He’s in a faraway land and everybody’s smiling, except for him. | 可能是 他离的很远 每个人都面带微笑 除了他 |
[33:14] | Can you see who it is? | 能看出那人是谁吗? |
[33:16] | No, but he’s very troubled. | 不能 但是他麻烦缠身 |
[33:18] | It’s fading though, the door is closing. | 光越来越暗了 门要关上了 |
[33:19] | Open the door, put your foot in it! | 把门打开 把你的脚伸进去! |
[33:22] | No, it’s, it’s, it’s gone… Oh. -Oh. | 不行啊 它 它消失了… Oh -Oh |
[33:25] | -But was it definitely a door of opportunity? -Oh, no doubt. | -你肯定是机会之门? -哦 毋庸置疑 |
[33:29] | No doubt. And… | 毋庸置疑 还有… |
[33:32] | -before the door closed… -What? | -在那扇门关上之前… -什么? |
[33:37] | Ooh… I saw you on the outside, trying to get in. Crying. | 哦… 我看见你站在门外哭泣 试图进到门内 |
[33:44] | -And… -And? | -另外… -还有? |
[33:49] | -Milk. -Milk?! | -牛奶 -牛奶? |
[33:52] | Yes, it’s a metaphor. For missed opportunities. You know, | 是的 是一种隐喻 比喻错失良机 你知道 |
[33:55] | there’s no use crying… -Crying over spilt milk? | 不要为… -打翻的牛奶哭泣? |
[33:58] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 完全正确 |
[34:01] | I really appreciate it, lads. You know? Helping our Kacey and that. | 少年 你知道 我真的很感激你为Kacey做的一切 |
[34:05] | Anything I can do in return, all you got to do is ask. | 我无以为报 只有你开口 我必定效犬马之劳 |
[34:12] | -Large one? -Is there any other kind? | -大杯的? -还有更大杯的么? |
[34:16] | How did it go? | 进行的怎么样? |
[34:17] | She’s so terrified of missing an opportunity, | 她现在就怕自己没抓住机会 |
[34:19] | she’s probably doing the lottery as we speak. | 我们说话的当儿 她指不定就在买彩票呢 |
[34:22] | Perfect. We’re meeting her in 20 minutes, | 好极了 我们20分钟之后跟她碰面 |
[34:24] | we’ll tell her the sob story. | 我们会告诉她那个令人心碎的故事 |
[34:25] | Well, you’d better get moving. | 那么 你们最好现在行动起来 |
[34:27] | What do you fancy? Uncle? Cousin? | 你喜欢扮演什么? 叔叔? 堂兄? |
[34:29] | I think younger brother, it’s closer to home. | 我看弟弟吧 贴近生活 |
[34:38] | -What? -Nothing. | -怎么? -没什么 |
[34:45] | -It’s an absolute disaster… -Is Humphrey all right? | -这绝对是一场灾难… -Humphrey还好吗? |
[34:49] | No, I know… Yeah, family crisis. | 不怎么样 据我所知… 是家庭危机 |
[34:51] | Oh, dear. | 噢 天呐 |
[34:53] | He’s got this moron for a younger brother, causes him nothing but trouble. | 他有这么个二货弟弟真是苦逼 尽给他惹麻烦 |
[34:57] | Everything’s all right though, isn’t it? For Fashion Week, I mean. | 一切都好 是吧? 我是说时装周 |
[35:02] | Yeah, yeah. Let’s hope so. | 是的 是的 但愿如此 |
[35:05] | Hope so? | 但愿如此? |
[35:06] | Humps was hoping to put up most of the money himself, | Humps本来打算自己出资大部分的 |
[35:10] | but now he’s got this bloody problem with Piers. | 但现在他遇到Piers这么个催悲的问题 |
[35:13] | -His younger brother? -Exactement. | -他弟弟? -是的 |
[35:14] | The problem is, Piers was always the grandmother’s favourite, | 问题就出在 Piers深得祖母的宠爱 |
[35:18] | so when the old witch died, | 所以老巫婆死的时候 |
[35:19] | she signed over most of the estate to him. | 把大部分财产都给了他 |
[35:21] | -I think it was, er, 40-odd million, to be precise. -Gosh! | -我想大约 呃 准确的说 有四千万 -天啊 |
[35:25] | I know. But he’s a bloody idiot. | 我知道 杯具就杯具在他是个彻头彻尾的二货 |
[35:28] | And Humps, poor old Humps, | 而Humps 可怜的Humps |
[35:30] | has to spend most of his time digging him out of trouble. | 把大多数时间都花在了帮他解决麻烦上了 |
[35:32] | I’m terribly sorry. Er… | 我很抱歉 呃… |
[35:34] | Sorry, Wendy. -No problem. | 不好意思啊 Wendy -没关系 |
[35:37] | You’re looking very lovely today. -Oh! | 你今天看上去很美 -Oh! |
[35:41] | It’s about the right time. | 差不多到时间了 |
[35:51] | Terribly sorry, I have to take this. | 抱歉 我得接这通电话 |
[35:53] | Excuse me. ..Hello? | 请原谅… 你好 |
[35:55] | Yes? Oh, Richard, yes… | 是的 噢 Richard 好的… |
[35:58] | What exactly is this family crisis? | 这家到底有什么家庭危机? |
[36:01] | Well… | 是这样的… |
[36:02] | Piers has only gone and got himself arrested in Thailand. | Piers只身一人在泰国被捕 |
[36:07] | but not where drugs are concerned, I can tell you. | 不过就算这样也不能带着毒品招摇过市 |
[36:11] | The Land of Smiles! -Excuse me? | 微笑之邦! -什么? |
[36:13] | but not where drugs are concerned, I can tell you. | 不过就算这样也不能带着毒品招摇过市 |
[36:16] | The Land of Smiles! -Excuse me? | 微笑之邦! -什么? |
[36:18] | Oh, no, nothing, sorry. Please go on. | 噢 没 没什么 对不起 请继续 |
[36:20] | Well, luckily enough, | 幸运的是 |
[36:23] | the American Ambassador is a close personal friend. | 美国大使是一位亲密的朋友 |
[36:26] | So, Humps… | 所以 Humps… |
[36:28] | is hoping he can pull a few strings. -Do you think he can? | 希望能走走关系 -你觉得他可以? |
[36:31] | I don’t know, | 我不清楚 |
[36:32] | it’s all very complicated. But if he CAN swing it, | 这事儿很复杂 但如果他的确能找到路子 |
[36:35] | I’ve told Humps he should use it | 我告诉他务必要利用起来 |
[36:37] | to kill two birds with one stone. -How? | 来个一箭双雕 -怎么利用? |
[36:39] | Well, baby brother still controls most of the family’s estate, | 他弟弟仍然手握家族的大部分财产 |
[36:42] | so he has to countersign all the cheques we need for the launch. | 所以我们吃饭都得他签字同意才行 |
[36:45] | -Oh, bugger! -I know. | -太混蛋了! -可不 |
[36:47] | But I’ve said that in exchange for springing him, he should get the brother | 但我告诉他 要想飞黄腾达 |
[36:51] | to sign the estate over to him. | 他必须让他弟弟签字把财产转到他的名下 |
[36:53] | And do you think he might? | 你觉得他会签吗? |
[36:54] | Well, if the alternative is 25 years | 如果另一种选择是在曼谷监狱呆上25年 |
[36:56] | in a Bangkok prison, I would. -I see. | 我就会签 -明白了 |
[36:58] | Then we can finally concentrate on our partnership. | 之后我们就会把注意力放在我们合作的事情上 |
[37:02] | We’ve got some very big plans. -Really? | 我们可是要大展拳脚的 -真的? |
[37:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 当然 |
[37:07] | We’re going to go retail. | 我们打算零售 |
[37:10] | Keeping it hot, though, New York, Paris, London. | 让它的潮流遍布纽约 巴黎和伦敦 |
[37:13] | How exciting! Ahem… | 太令人激动了!嗯哼… |
[37:16] | I’d love to be part of those plans. | 我很愿意成为这伟大计划的一部分 |
[37:19] | I like that. A woman who can see a window of opportunity. | 我很欣赏这一点 女性能预见机会之窗 |
[37:23] | Or a door. | 或者说机会之门 |
[37:26] | Or a door. | 机会之门 |
[37:30] | Draw up a contract for the little tart from Liverpool. | 给从利物浦来的刻薄妹起草份合同 |
[37:33] | Two weeks, possibly three, at 200 pounds a week, | 两周 可能三周 周薪200英镑 |
[37:36] | and a long-term deal giving us 50% of all future earnings. -Expenses? | 长线的投资将会有未来收益的50% -花费? |
[37:42] | Oh, I think 10 pounds a day for food is plenty for deep-fried Mars bars. | 我觉得一天10英镑足够了 不就买点油炸火星糖 |
[37:45] | Call her in to sign it when it’s done. | 搞定之后让她把合同签了 还有 |
[37:48] | And try to get her away from that clingy uncle. | 让她离那黏人的大叔远点儿 |
[37:50] | Thank you! | 你可以出去了! |
[38:53] | -We on? -Oh, yes! | -我们上场了? -迫不及待了! |
[38:55] | Let’s move onto the next stage then. | 那就赶快下一阶段 |
[39:06] | Would you like to come through, Mr Parker? | 能请您过来一下吗 Parker先生? |
[39:36] | -Susan Carter? -Yes? | -Susan Carter? -有何贵干? |
[39:40] | Would you come with us, please? | 请你跟我们走一趟 |
[40:03] | What’s this all about? | 发生什么事情了? |
[40:05] | I understand your anxiety, truly I do, and I will try to answer your question as soon as I possibly can, | 我理解你的焦虑 真的 我会尽量回答你的问题 |
[40:12] | but before I can do that, I need to ask you something, | 但在那之前 我得先问你点事情 |
[40:15] | and I need you to think carefully before you answer. | 我希望你能想好之后再回答 |
[40:18] | It may well be the most important question you’ve ever been asked. | 这也许是你一生之中遇到的最重要的问题 |
[40:23] | OK. | 好的 |
[40:24] | Susan… Susan… | |
[40:27] | How much do you love your country? | 你有多热爱自己的国家? |
[40:37] | Hilary King on line one for you. | Hilary King在一号线找您 |
[40:42] | Hilary! Hilary! | |
[40:53] | Babe, Humps has this meeting with the ambassador, | 宝贝 Humps正和大使会面 |
[40:56] | I said we’d go along for moral support. -Absolutely. | 我们出于道义应该去陪他 -那是自然 |
[40:59] | Ahem… Good of you to come, Hils. And you, Wendy. | 嗯哼… 阿希 Wendy 你们能来真是太好了 |
[41:01] | I’m afraid it’s all for nothing. I’ve just spoken to George. | 恐怕现在一切付之东流了 我刚和George谈过 |
[41:04] | The Thai judiciary is corrupt | 泰国的司法部很腐败 |
[41:06] | and the judge who needs to sign the release form is one of the worst. | 那个要签署释放文件的更是如狼似虎啊 |
[41:09] | He wants 10 million baht to cooperate. | 他要1000万泰铢才肯合作 |
[41:12] | You can’t be serious? -I’m sorry, old boy. | 你开什么玩笑? -对不起 老朋友 |
[41:14] | Apparently, he won’t move. Seems it’s the going rate. | 显然他不肯让步 这就是现在的行情啊 |
[41:16] | But with Piers out of the picture, I can’t access the estate fund. So… | 只要Piers在里面 我就无法动用财产 所以… |
[41:20] | -Milan? -Sorry. | -那米兰怎么办? -对不起 |
[41:22] | TENNIS BALLS PING FAINTLY | (微弱的网球声) |
[41:24] | What if I put up the money to get him out? -You? | 如果我出钱把他弄出来呢? -你? |
[41:26] | Yeah, if it’s the only way to save the launch. | 是 如果这是唯一的挽救发布会的方法 |
[41:28] | Marvellous. I’ll pay you back double. | 太好了 我会还你双倍的 |
[41:30] | No arguments, or the deal’s off. | 话不多说 不然约定取消 |
[41:32] | You’re very generous. | 你太慷慨了 |
[41:33] | George flies to Bangkok in three hours, | George3小时后飞往曼谷 |
[41:34] | he plans to take the cash in his diplomatic bag. | 他打算把现金放在他的老古董包里 |
[41:36] | All being well, he can get Piers on the return flight. | 一切顺利的话 他会和Piers坐上回程的飞机 |
[41:38] | Wait, wait! Cash? -Problem? | 等等 等等! 现金? -有问题吗? |
[41:40] | I don’t know if I can access | 我不知道在两个小时内 |
[41:42] | that amount of cash in a couple of hours. | 我能不能再周转数额如此巨大的现金 |
[41:44] | Oh, damn! You know, that never even crossed my mind. | 噢 完了! 我完全没想到这一点 |
[41:51] | Um… Can I ask, | Um… 我能不能问下 |
[41:53] | how much is 10 million baht in sterling? | 1000万泰铢是多少英镑? |
[41:56] | Erm, at today’s rate, about 200,000. | Erm 今天的汇率来算 大约二十万英镑 |
[42:00] | I’ve got about half that amount in a current account I can get to. | 我手头上差不多能有十万英镑 |
[42:02] | He won’t take anything less than 10 million. | 低于二十万英镑他是不会要的 |
[42:04] | What about a cheque to cover the remainder? -No good. | 用支票抵消剩下的呢? -不行 |
[42:06] | It seems we’ll miss our opportunity. | 看来我们错失良机了 |
[42:08] | I’ll call George, see if we can delay things. | 我打给George 看看能不能缓一缓 |
[42:11] | And if we can’t? | 如果我们拖不了呢? |
[42:14] | -I’ll call Milan. -Damn! | -我给米兰方面打电话 -娘的! |
[42:17] | With Piers out of the picture, | 即使把Piers算在计划外 |
[42:19] | we can still finance our plans to go retail, right? | 我们资金仍然可以支持我们启动零售计划 对吗? |
[42:27] | Such a shame to have the bloody door slammed in your face! | 煮熟的鸭子飞了 真他娘的倒霉! |
[42:32] | Flipping cash holding us back. CHEERING GETS LOUDER | 该死的现金拖了我们后腿 (欢呼声变大) |
[42:34] | All that acclaim just waiting there! | 成功就在那等着我们! |
[42:45] | -Oh! -I am so clumsy! | -Oh! -我太笨手笨脚了! |
[42:47] | No good crying over spilt milk, old boy. | 不要为打翻的牛奶哭泣 老伙计 |
[42:50] | Wait! I’ll put up | 等一下! 我来补上剩下的钱 |
[42:53] | the rest of the money to have Piers released. -Wendy, no. | 好让Piers出来 -Wendy 这可不行 |
[42:56] | No, I insist. -That is very generous of you. | 我坚持 -你真是太慷慨了 |
[42:58] | And I’ll pay you back double, and no arguments. | 我会还给你双倍的 什么都不要说了 |
[43:01] | Great! Well, I can walk to my bank from here, | 太好了! 我可以从这里走到银行 |
[43:04] | and I’ll have Anthony drop you wherever you need to be. | 我会让Anthony载你到你去的地方的 |
[43:07] | Bloody grateful, both! -Oh, no problem. | 真是太感谢你了! -噢 没什么的 |
[43:09] | Seeing as we’re going to be partners… | 尤其是我们将成为合作伙伴 |
[43:11] | -Hugs! -Kisses. | -抱抱! -亲亲 |
[43:13] | Kisses. MUSIC: BBC Wimbledon Theme Tune | 亲亲 ( BBC 温布尔登主题曲 ) |
[43:19] | -Beer? -Don’t mind if I do. | -来点啤酒? -不介意的话来点儿 |
[44:00] | -Got it. -Here’s my half. There’s 100,000 here. | -拿来了 -这是我的一半 -这是十万英镑 |
[44:04] | And you’ll have 200 back. | 我会还给你二十万的 |
[44:06] | Well, if you’re sure about that… | 如果你确定这一点… |
[44:07] | I’ve spoken to George, | 我已经和George谈过了 |
[44:09] | he said we were to go straight in. -OK. | 他说我们可以直接进去 -好的 |
[44:18] | Good afternoon, sir. How can I help you? | 下午好 先生 有什么我可以效劳的? |
[44:20] | -I understand it’s going to rain this afternoon at 2pm. -Yes… | -我了解到下午2点要下雨 -是的… |
[44:26] | though they did say it should clear up by five. | 他们说5点之前会打扫干净的 |
[44:31] | Room 605, sixth floor. | 605房间 6楼 |
[44:34] | These are the names of the guests. | 这些是客人们的名单 |
[44:36] | They’ll ask for a Mr Powell. | 他们是来见Powell先生的 |
[44:39] | And God bless America. | 天佑美利坚 |
[44:50] | I’ll just go get us signed in, yeah? | 我进去前台登记下 好吗? |
[44:58] | Susan Susan. | |
[44:59] | The man has just gone through, just like you said. Room 605. | 那个男人刚刚来过 就像你说的 605号房间 |
[45:03] | Good. Now, give me three passes. You’re doing | 很好 现在给我3张通行证 你做的很好 |
[45:06] | a fine job, Susan, a fine job. But I need you to stay strong | Susan 很好 但我要你在接下来的30分钟里挺住 |
[45:10] | for the next 30 minutes and it’ll all be over, OK? | 这一切就结束了 好吗? |
[45:17] | Here we are. | 拿着 |
[45:24] | KNOCK ON DOOR Come. | (敲门声) 进来 |
[45:27] | George. Oh, Humphrey! Well, I’d just about given up on you. | George 哦 Humphrey! 我差点就对你绝望了 |
[45:32] | Last-minute hitch, all fine now. | 最后的时候出了点差错 已经没事了 |
[45:34] | You, um, you know Hilary? | 你 嗯 你认识Hilary? |
[45:35] | Ah, yes. And this is a very dear friend of mine – Wendy. | 啊 是的 对了 这是我的好朋友 Wendy |
[45:40] | Great pleasure to meet you, Wendy. Please… Um, Wendy knows the score. | 很高兴认识你 Wendy 来 Wendy知道规则 |
[45:44] | She’s here for moral support. | 她是来这里精神上支持我们的 |
[45:47] | I’ve just been talking to my counterpart in Bangkok. | 我刚刚和我在曼谷的对家通了消息 |
[45:49] | Piers is well, but he’s very anxious to come home. | Piers一切安好 但他迫不及待的想回来了 |
[45:54] | Oh, poor little sod. Well, it’s his own doing. | 可怜的孩子 但这也是他自作自受 |
[45:56] | Has anyone spoken to him about the estate? | 有人和他说过关于产业的问题了么? |
[45:59] | Yes, and he’s agreeable. -Are you sure? | 是的 他同意了 -你确定么? |
[46:01] | I talked to him at length on the telephone | 我和他在电话上谈了很久 |
[46:03] | and he said he’d be willing to sign the papers before he was released. | 他说愿意在被释放前签掉所有的文件 |
[46:06] | See, Humps, eh, didn’t I tell you? | 看 Humps 我说什么来着 |
[46:09] | Yes, but it still doesn’t feel right. | 好吧 但是还是觉得不太对劲 |
[46:11] | With all due respect, | 当然我没有任何不敬的意思 |
[46:12] | your grandmother wasn’t the full ticket. | 你的祖母并不是保票 |
[46:14] | Think of it as saving him from himself. | 把这个想成咱们帮他自我救赎好了 |
[46:17] | If you hold the purse strings, you have more of a chance of keeping him in check. | 如果你手牵辔头 你能控制他的可能性就大很多 |
[46:21] | I couldn’t agree more. -Oh, do you really think so? | 我再同意不过了 -哦 你真的这么想? |
[46:23] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我是这么想 |
[46:25] | Sometimes, you have to be cruel to be kind. | 有时候 残忍才是最大的慈悲 |
[46:28] | HE THUMPS THE TABLE All right. Let’s do it. | (他砸了下桌子) 好吧 咱们就这么干吧 |
[46:30] | At last! | 终于! |
[46:40] | Where would a chap be without friends? | 人若无友 安可成事 |
[46:46] | I’ll have Piers on the first plane home. | 我让Piers打最早的班机回来 |
[46:48] | Thank you. I’ve got about two-and-a-half hours | 谢谢你 离我飞机起飞 |
[46:52] | before my plane leaves, so I’d better get a move on. | 大概还有两个半小时 我得赶快了 |
[46:54] | Yes, of course, and thanks again, George. | 是的 当然 再次感谢 George |
[46:57] | I’ll call you as soon as it’s done. Great pleasure to have met you, Wendy. | 一旦完事我会立刻给你电话 很高兴认识你 Wendy |
[47:01] | So is Milan back on? | 那么米兰计划重启了 |
[47:02] | Oh, abso-bloody-lutely! | 哦 当 他妈的 然了 |
[47:04] | Oh, fantastic! -Listen, I ought to see George off at the airport. | 哦 太妙了! -听着 我得送George去机场 |
[47:07] | It’s the least I can do. | 这是我至少能做的 |
[47:08] | Good idea. I’ll have Anthony drive us. | 好主意 让Anthony开车送我们吧 |
[47:10] | I’ll just walk Wendy to the lift. | 我把Wendy送到电梯那 |
[47:11] | Oh, I thought we might celebrate. | 哦 我觉得咱们得庆祝下 |
[47:13] | Damn good idea. Dinner, my place, tomorrow… | 这主意太他妈好了 明天去我那儿吃晚饭… |
[47:16] | Look forward to it. | 非常期待 |
[47:17] | Excellent. You must remind me to pay the first instalment on that new girl. | 太好了 你一定得提醒我记得给那个新女孩发订金 |
[47:20] | Well, if you’re sure? | 好吧 如果你肯定的话 |
[47:22] | I always find it’s best to stay on top of these things, don’t you? | 我一向认为这些事拖沓不得 你不觉得么 |
[47:24] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我也是这么觉得 |
[47:29] | All set? All set. | 都好了? 都好了 |
[47:42] | We’re here to see Mr Powell. | 我们是来见Powell先生的 |
[47:44] | Clara Clara. | |
[47:47] | Let’s all write down our favourite. | 咱们把自己最喜欢的都写下来 |
[47:53] | So, Harry, tell me more about | 那 Harry 给我讲讲这个让你 |
[47:56] | this investment thingy you’ve been so cagey about. | 如此谨慎小心的投资项目吧 |
[47:57] | Well, there’s someone I’d like you to meet. | 这个 我想让你认识个人 |
[48:00] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样? |
[48:01] | Well, as the family lawyer, | 这个 作为家族律师 |
[48:03] | it’s my duty to inform you that bribing a Thai government official | 我的职责得提醒你通过贿赂泰国政府官员 |
[48:06] | to secure the release of a foreign national is a criminal offence. | 来换取一个外籍人员的释放是刑事犯罪 |
[48:10] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[48:12] | But for a 300% return on a five-day investment, I would quite frankly… | 但是对于一个五天回报率为300%的投资 说实在的 |
[48:17] | sell my own grandmother. | 卖我亲奶奶都行 |
[48:21] | Ah, yes. Come right in, he’s expecting you. | 啊 快请进 他已恭候多时了 |
[48:24] | Simon! Always a pleasure to see you. | Simon! 每次见你都深感荣幸 |
[48:27] | This is Jeremy Garrett. | 这是Jeremy Garrett |
[48:29] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[48:31] | So, we have a stray brother in Thailand. | 那个 我们有一个弟弟在泰国出了点儿事儿 |
[48:37] | Right, well, here’s my hundred thou. Thank you. | 好吧 给 这是我的十万 谢谢你 |
[48:49] | I had a conversation with my counterpart in Bangkok earlier today. | 今天早些时候我和我在泰国的对家有过一次谈话 |
[48:52] | Piers is well, but he’s obviously anxious to get home. | Piers一切都好 但他非常迫不及待的想回家 |
[49:05] | Eyedrops. | 眼药水 |
[49:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:14] | I know he’s an idiot, but he’s my brother… | 我知道他是个蠢蛋 但他是我的弟弟 |
[49:18] | ..and I’ve contacted the Diplomatic Office of America, | …我已经和美国外交部接触过了 |
[49:21] | but they say the Thai government’s so corrupt that it’s impossible. | 但他们说泰国政府实是过于腐败 他们无能为力 |
[49:26] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[49:29] | I’m sure we can sort something out for you, my dear. | 我相信我们一定能帮你做点什么的 亲爱的 |
[49:35] | Well, there you are then. Thank you. | 那 这些给你 谢谢你了 |
[49:43] | With all due respect, your grandmother wasn’t the full ticket. | 没有任何不敬的意思 但你的祖母并非保票 |
[49:53] | Viscount Manley, good to see you. | Viscount Manley 很高兴见到你 |
[49:55] | So, come on then, Frank, | 那 请进来吧 Frank |
[49:57] | I know you financial types like to play your cards close to your chest, | 我知道你们这些财经人喜欢把一切都捂得紧紧的 |
[50:01] | but have you got a steer for my hundred thou, or not? | 但你到底有没有我建议的十万 |
[50:03] | Well, we’ll see, we’ll see. | 再说 再说 |
[50:08] | Double your investment. | 把你的投资翻番 |
[50:11] | Daddy’ll poop his pants. | 爸爸会大小便失禁的 |
[50:13] | Posh git. | 贵族饭桶 |
[50:15] | Judge Mead. | Mead法官 |
[50:19] | Jeremy Garrett Jeremy Garrett. | |
[50:20] | Looks like you’ve got the casting vote. | 看来你拿到了关键一票 |
[50:23] | Ahem… There is another choice. | 嗯… 还有另外的一个选择 |
[50:25] | In 1927, Gentleman James Grainger | 1927年 James Grainger绅士 |
[50:29] | conned three marks simultaneously using the Spanish Prisoner scam. | 用西班牙囚犯法同时完成了三场诈骗 |
[50:35] | It has never been done before… | 这是前所未有的… |
[50:38] | or since. Con them all at the same time? | 亦是后无来者 同时诈骗所有人? |
[50:41] | Nah. It’s impossible. Oh-oh. | 呐 这不可能 哦哦 |
[50:45] | You said the impossible word. | 你说了不可能 |
[51:12] | ALL: Taxi! | (所有人): 出租车! |
[51:29] | Good job, Susan. We’re all done. | 好样的 Susan 我们都做完了 |
[51:32] | Say, where do your parents live? | 对了 你父母住在哪里? |
[51:34] | Minnesota. Then you call them… | 明尼苏达 那么打电话给他们… |
[51:36] | and tell them that because of their daughter’s vigilance, | 告诉他们因为他们的女儿警觉异常 |
[51:40] | they can sleep safely in their beds this evening. God bless America. | 他们今晚可以无忧无虑的安枕高眠 上帝保佑美国 |
[51:54] | LAUGHTER You mad bastard! | (笑声) 你这个疯狂的混蛋! |
[51:57] | I saw it and I still can’t believe we pulled it off. | 我亲眼所见但我依然不敢相信我们成功了 |
[51:59] | Four marks with a single con. It ain’t possible. | 一石四鸟 这太不可思议了 |
[52:02] | It’s flamin’ genius! | 真他娘的天才! |
[52:04] | One more than Gentleman James Grainger. | 比James Grainger绅士还要多一个 |
[52:06] | Now, that was a ride. | 那 这可够一帆风顺的 |
[52:08] | Yeah, for you maybe, but it nearly did my head in. | 也许对你来说是的 但我的脑袋差点炸了 |
[52:10] | Can we go back to one at a time now? | 现在我们能不能回到一次一个? |
[52:12] | Absolutely. What about the loose ends? They’re all taken care of. | 当然 还有哪些收尾工作? 都已经处理干净了 |
[52:17] | Girls. Wendy? Yes, sweetie? | 女士们 Wendy? 是的 甜心? |
[52:20] | I…think we have a problem. | 我… 想咱们又一些问题 |
[52:23] | No problems, sweetie. Only doors of opportunity to find a solution. | 没问题 甜心 只有无数个成就解决方案的机遇 |
[52:28] | Er, it’s Kacey Bond. What about her? | 这 是Kacey Bond 她怎么了? |
[52:31] | She turned down the contract. What?! | 她拒绝了那份合约 什么 |
[52:35] | It seems that Betty Greenacre has signed her up first. | 看起来Betty Greenacre已经先签下她了 |
[53:09] | Are you OK? | 你还好么? |
[53:11] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I’m sorry… | 哦 好 好 对不起 |
[53:15] | She was such a beautiful dog. I’m so sorry. That’s OK. | 她是那么美丽的一条狗 我真抱歉 没关系的 |
[53:19] | Nick Nick Parker Betty Greenacre Nick. Nick Parker. Betty Greenacre. | |
[53:22] | What makes it worse is that her ex-partner, Betty Greenacre, | 更令人沮丧的是她的前搭档 Betty Greenacre |
[53:25] | has just got a contract to supply models to Milan Fashion Week. | 刚刚得到了为米兰时装周提供模特的合约 |
[53:28] | A pleasure to meet you, Betty. Let me get you a drink. | 很高兴认识你 Betty 让为你拿杯饮料 |
[53:31] | Ah, no, no, no. | 啊 不 不 不 |
[53:32] | I’d love to, but I must get back. | 我很想 但我得赶紧回去 |
[53:34] | The office has a habit of falling into chaos when I’m not there. | 整个办公室总是习惯在我不在的时候变得一团混乱 |
[53:38] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[53:43] | Well, I’ll tell you, but, um… but only if you can keep a secret. | 这个 如果我告诉你… 你一定得保密 |
[53:46] | How intriguing. You have my word. | 这么复杂 你有我的保证 |
[53:50] | Industrial espionage. | 商业间谍 |
[53:53] | I… I spy on rival companies for my clients. | 我… 我为我的客户监视他们的竞争对手 |
[53:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[54:04] | Would you like to come through, Mr Parker? | 你能跟我进来么 Parker先生 |
[54:14] | Nick, darling! | Nick 亲爱的! |
[54:16] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你还好么? |
[54:19] | ‘Well, ahem… Her name is Kacey Bond, she’s from Liverpool…’ | “那么 嗯… 她名叫Kacey Bond 来自利物浦…” |
[54:24] | I’ve been cultivating her for quite some time. | 我已经培养她有一段时日了 |
[54:27] | ‘The moment I saw her, I knew she was destined for great things.’ | “我一见到她 我就意识到了她命中注定堪当大任” |
[54:44] | THEY CHEER Look what I’ve found. | (他们欢呼) 看我找到了什么 |
[54:48] | The eighth Wonder of the World. ALL: Whoa! | 世界的第八大奇迹 (所有人): 哦耶! |
[54:52] | Give me a glass, thanks. Oh, yes. | 给我来一杯 谢谢 哦 太好了 |
[54:55] | Come on then. Cheers. ALL: Cheers. | 那么来吧 干杯 干杯 |
[55:01] | I can’t imagine how they’ll all feel when we call them | 我不敢想象一会儿当咱们打电话告诉他们 |
[55:03] | later and tell them that the Ambassador was arrested | 大使因为试图贿赂泰国官员被捕的消息时 |
[55:05] | for trying to bribe a Thai official. Ha-ha! | 他们的心情将是什么样的 哈哈 |
[55:22] | What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall. | 我愿舍弃一切变为飞蝇去听壁角 |
[55:24] | LAUGHTER Shall we join the others? | (大笑)咱们一起狂欢吧 |
[55:27] | Yes, sweetie. Let’s. Hugs, darling. | 好的 甜心 我们走 抱抱 亲爱的 |
[55:29] | Kisses. | 亲亲 |
[55:30] | 500 pounds a week doing some calendar. In the Canary Islands! | 每周500镑 为某个挂历在加纳利群岛做模特 |
[55:34] | Blimey, I’m in the wrong job. | 相信我 我入错行了 |
[55:35] | And Betty is so lovely. This is so brilliant, guys. | 而Betty是如此的有爱 这太高明了 伙计们 |
[55:38] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我不知该如何感谢你们 |
[55:40] | Oh, we’ll think of something. Yeah, I’m sure! Come on, | 哦 我们会想到的 是的 我很肯定 来 |
[55:43] | Let’s give your mum a call, eh? | 咱们给你妈妈打个电话吧 嗯? |
[55:45] | Give her the good news. See you later. Bye, Kacey. | 告诉她这个好消息 回见 再见 Kacey |
[55:47] | Ah… Eddie’s happy, | 啊… Eddie 高兴了 |
[55:50] | Kacey’s dreams are intact, and we’ve made a profit in the process. | Kacey的梦想完整无缺 我们也从中小有盈余 |
[55:54] | I’d say that’s about as good as it gets. | 我认为人生至好不过如此 |
[55:56] | Hang on… | 等等… |
[55:59] | I think it just got a bit better. | 我认为人生还能更美好一些 |
[56:00] | Oh, not again! Sean… | 哦 又来! Sean… |
[56:06] | Ahem… Thank you. | 啊… 谢谢你 |
[56:08] | What’s with the hankie? | 这手绢是怎么回事? |
[56:09] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道的 |
[56:10] | Well, he is consistent. You have to give him that. | 这个 至少他一如既往 你得佩服这点 |
[56:13] | Yeah. Consistently annoying. | 是的 一如既往的惹人厌烦 |
[56:17] | Are you OK? Oh, I’m fine, I just… | 你还好么? 哦 我还好 我只是… |
[56:21] | I’ve a funny feeling I’m about to become his PA again. | 我怎么悲惨的觉得我又会沦落成他的私人助理了 |
[56:24] | Speaking as his personal trainer, it looks like | 从他的私人教练的角度来讲 |
[56:26] | he’s about to have a work-out, | 他看起来应该是准备去运动 |
[56:28] | so I might as well have a drink. Cheers, loves! Cheers, darlings! | 那我还不如去喝一杯 干杯 宝贝们 干杯 亲爱的 |
[56:31] | Watch out. I love the dress. | 小心 我爱死这裙子了 |
[56:33] | Stop it! The colour matches your eyes. | 它的颜色与你的眼睛如此般配 |