时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | James, they’re called sealed bids, but you don’t think they are sealed,do you? | James他们说这是密封投标 可你不这么认为 是不是? |
[00:06] | Oh, blimey. | 哎哟我去 |
[00:07] | Well, anyway, bottom line, | 不管怎么说 底线就是 |
[00:10] | your chum needs to stump up another 50k if he wants it. | 你兄弟要是想要还得再拿5万 |
[00:13] | Well, he shouldn’t be so poor, then! That’s plain selfish if you ask me. | 额 他不能那么穷 你这么说简直就是太自私了 |
[00:18] | ASAP, please, James, rushed off my feet here. | 越快越好James 你得跑着去拿钱了 |
[00:22] | Look, I’ll work for the minimum… | 你懂的 我总是收取最低限额… |
[00:24] | All right, I’ll work for less than the minimum, I just really… | 好吧 我收的比你的可少得多 我只收… |
[00:28] | Sorry, my boss is giving me a bit of grief. | 不好意思 我老板让我很郁闷 |
[00:30] | If you’re not going to eat, I need your table. | 你要是不吃了 我就得清理桌子了 |
[00:33] | Oh, I’m sorry, yeah. | 哦 对不起 我不吃了 |
[00:34] | How much do I owe you? | 多少钱? |
[00:36] | Just the two coffees, wasn’t it? That’s 4.90. | 两杯咖啡 是不?4.9英镑 |
[00:41] | Oh, God! This is really embarrassing, I’ve left my wallet at home. | 老天爷!真是太不好意思了 我把钱包掉家里了 |
[00:47] | I only live up the road, so I can grab it in two minutes. | 我就住在这条路上 给我两分钟 我去拿了就回来 |
[00:49] | It comes out of my wages if you do a runner. | 你要是不给钱就走 就得我请你了 |
[00:52] | I’m not going to do a runner, I swear. | 我才不会吃霸王餐呢 保证! |
[00:54] | I’ll give you this, that’s a vintage watch, | 我把这个押给你 一块古董手表 |
[00:57] | my gran gave it me, it’s got to be worth 50 quid. | 我奶奶留给我的 值50磅呢 |
[00:59] | What’s the difference between vintage and knackered, then? | 古董手表跟破烂儿之间有什么区别? |
[01:03] | I’ll be two minutes, I promise. | 两分钟就回来 发誓! |
[01:05] | -Go on, then. -OK… Thank you. | -那去吧 -好的…谢啦 |
[01:08] | Young man… | 年轻人… |
[01:10] | I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation, | 我不小心听到了你们之间的对话 |
[01:13] | might I have a quick look at the watch? | 不介意我看看那块手表吧? |
[01:15] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[01:19] | God damn! You were right. | 额的神啊!你说的对 |
[01:22] | Yep, Claude Fouchet, early one, too, when he was working out of Marseilles. | 没错 Claude Fouchet早期作品 那时候他还在马赛呢 |
[01:27] | -How much do you want? -No, it’s not for sale. | -你准备卖多少钱? -不 我可不能卖 |
[01:29] | -We’ll give you two grand. -Two grand?! -OK, three, then. | -我给你两千 -两千?! -好吧 三千 |
[01:32] | I’d love to, but it’s not mine to sell. | 我真的很想卖 但是这不是我的表 |
[01:35] | But she’s not coming back. | 你看 她都没回来 |
[01:37] | She said she was and I trust her. | 她说了会回来的 我得相信她 |
[01:39] | -Sorry. -OK. | -对不起 -好吧 |
[01:43] | If she doesn’t… Call me. | 要是她没回来…打电话给我 |
[01:47] | And I admire your honesty. | 我很赞赏你的诚实 |
[01:51] | Blonde girl on table seven didn’t have any money, | 7号桌的金发美女没带钱 |
[01:54] | she’s left her watch for security. She says she coming back! | 她把手表押在这儿了 她说她会回来的 |
[02:00] | Hi, the guy I was talking to before, | 你好 我找刚才接待我的人 |
[02:01] | he left a watch – that’s right. | 他留下一块手表 那就对了 |
[02:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:10] | Er, miss…? | 呃 小姐…? |
[02:12] | I couldn’t help over hearing your conversation earlier. | 我刚才不小心听到了你刚才说的话 |
[02:16] | I happen to be interested in old scrappy watches. | 我碰巧对老式手表非常的感兴趣 |
[02:19] | I just wondered whether you might sell me that for, say, 300 pounds? | 我就是想知道你能不能把表卖给我 300磅怎么样? |
[02:23] | Oh, no, sorry, my gran gave it to me. | 哦 不 不好意思 它是我奶奶留给我的 |
[02:26] | For sentimental reasons, we could go to 400 pounds. | 由于感情原因 我出400磅 |
[02:29] | Well, my gran gave it to me. | 额 这可是我奶奶留给我的 |
[02:31] | 450 would be my tops. | 我最多给你450磅 |
[02:33] | I guess Granny wouldn’t want me to starve. | 我觉得我奶奶不想我饿死的 |
[02:35] | And 500 pounds would certainly set you back on your feet, wouldn’t it? | 500磅可以让你从头再来了 是不是? |
[02:39] | OK. OK, yeah, you’ve got a deal. | 好吧好吧 好的 成交了 |
[02:43] | Well done you, clever old thing. | 做的对 聪明的选择 女士 |
[02:47] | Now, one, two, three, | 好的 1 2 3 |
[02:50] | 4 5 6…Emma? four, five, six… Emma? | |
[02:54] | -Emma Kennedy! -Oh, my God, Joe. | -Emma Kennedy! -哦老天 Joe |
[02:56] | -Yeah. -Joe Ryan! -How are you doing? | -是的 -Joe Ryan! -过得还好吗? |
[02:59] | Oh, my, God, yeah! I’m good. | 我的神啊 是的 过的很好 |
[03:02] | Erm… | 额… |
[03:03] | Sorry. Could I just have ten seconds? | 不好意思 给我10秒钟? |
[03:05] | Sorry, yeah, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 好的 对不起 我没想打断你的 |
[03:07] | Yeah, we’re just… Where were we? | 好的 我们正要…我们说到哪儿了? |
[03:09] | Yes, where indeed? I seem to have lost my train of thought now. | 是啊 说到哪儿了?我好像不知道说到哪儿了 |
[03:14] | That’s 300, it’s just another two, isn’t it? | 300了 再有200就行 是不? |
[03:16] | Yes, just another 200. | 是的 再给你200 |
[03:20] | Oh, I hope she’s not pulling a flanker on you mate. | 哦 我希望她没有骗你 老兄 |
[03:23] | She did me out of an Oasis ticket once | 她曾用一个果汁牛奶冻和两块巧克力 |
[03:26] | for a sherbert Dip Dab and two Curly Wurlies. | 骗了我一张绿洲乐队的票 |
[03:39] | Oh, very good… Very good. But not quite good enough. | 哦很好…很好 但是还不够好 |
[03:52] | Something I said? | 我说错话了? |
[04:38] | I’m sorry, I’ll be two seconds. | 不好意思 马上回来 |
[04:43] | OK, I messed something up there, didn’t I? | 好吧 我把事情搞砸了 是不是? |
[04:46] | Wait, don’t tell me, you’re a sleazy rip-off merchant. | 等等 你千万别说你是一个低级的骗子 |
[04:50] | No, no, no, it was a game, it was a joke, | 不不不 只是一个游戏 只是开玩笑而已 |
[04:53] | it was like a bet I was having with my mates, that’s all. | 只是我跟朋友之间打赌而已 |
[04:56] | -Do feel free to smack me in the mouth. -No, it’s nothing. | -你不需要跟我保密的 -不不不 真的没事儿 |
[04:59] | Forget about it, it’s fine. | 别惦记这个事儿了 没什么 |
[05:01] | So…long time. What you been up to? | 额…好久不见 你一直都在忙什么? |
[05:06] | I heard you became a teacher. | 我听说你当老师了 |
[05:08] | Yes, call me “sir”. | 是的 快叫”先生” |
[05:10] | No, I work in a primary school up in Birmingham. | 开玩笑 我在伯明翰的一个小学教书 |
[05:13] | Wow! Are you still married to… Kate, was it? | 哇哦!你跟…Kate结婚了是么? |
[05:16] | Yeah, long story. | 是啊 说来话长 |
[05:19] | You? | 你呢? |
[05:21] | I’m not married to Kate, no. | 我没跟Kate结婚 没有 |
[05:26] | -So what, do you work round here? -Sort of, yeah, I move around a bit. | -那么 你在附近工作? -算是吧 我出来走走来着 |
[05:30] | -What sort of work? -Money. | -什么样的工作? -就是赚钱呗 |
[05:32] | Now why doesn’t that surprise me? | 果然没有出乎意料之外啊 |
[05:34] | Yeah, yeah, I move it around. | 是啊是啊 我出来走走 |
[05:37] | -Keeping some for yourself, I hope. -Yeah, just a bit, yeah. | -还保留着你的个性 我希望 -是啊 保留了一点 |
[05:40] | Well, good for you. | 啊 那还真不错 |
[05:41] | You look bigger, Joe, you’ve filled out, you know. | Joe 你看起来变老了 你成熟了 你懂的 |
[05:46] | Yeah, I’ve piled on the weight. I used to be eight pounds seven ounces,would you believe? | 是啊 我变胖了 你信不信 我曾经只有8磅7盎司重 |
[05:50] | -Well, it suits you. -Well, thank you. | -哈 那挺好 -是啊 谢谢 |
[05:54] | You look as gorgeous as you always did, of course. | 你一直都是这么漂亮 真是的 |
[05:58] | So what are you doing down here? | 那 你到这儿干嘛来了? |
[06:00] | Oh, you know, stuff. | 哦 你懂的 工作神马的 |
[06:05] | Well, do you want to get a coffee or something or…? | 那 要不一起去喝杯咖啡什么的…? |
[06:12] | I’ve got to go to a meeting right now, but my train doesn’t | 我现在得去参加一个会议 但是我的火车 |
[06:15] | leave until nine. How about a glass of wine later? | 9点才走 要不晚一会儿一起喝杯酒吧? |
[06:17] | -Broke her heart. -Emma? | -伤了她的心 -Emma? |
[06:20] | I swear, clean in two, he was the love of her life. | 我保证 他是她一生的最爱 |
[06:24] | I can’t imagine anyone doing that to Emma. | 真难想象有人会这么对Emma |
[06:27] | Lads, some of the hearts I’ve broken, eh? | 伙计们 是我伤了谁的心? |
[06:30] | Well, you are a very attractive man, Eddie. | 额 你是个帅的冒泡的男人 Eddie |
[06:32] | Listen, I remember this one girl, | 听着 曾经有这么一个女孩 |
[06:35] | she wanted me so much, she couldn’t even call me. | 她那么爱我 却连电话都不敢打给我 |
[06:38] | Or answer the phone when I rang her, | 就算我给她打电话 她也不敢接 |
[06:40] | she was too tongue tied to speak, I had to give her the old Spanish archer. | 她甚至紧张的舌头打结 我只好甩掉她了 |
[06:45] | And this other one who was so transported when we made love, | 还有一个女孩 我们做爱的时候她总是状况外 |
[06:49] | she went into a sort of trance. | 总是走神 心不在焉的 |
[06:51] | If you didn’t know any better, you would say she’d fallen asleep, you know. | 要不是我了解她 我甚至都以为她睡着了 |
[06:56] | In the end, you’ve just got to get rid. | 最后 只能跟她分手了 |
[06:58] | It might hurt them in the short run, but ultimately it’s for best, | 短期看 肯定会伤她们的心 但是这是为了她们好 |
[07:02] | cos these people, you know, they’re, em… deluded. | 因为这些人太容易…被骗了 你懂的 |
[07:04] | Yeah, yeah, I know someone just like that. | 是啊 是啊 我知道有人确实是这样的 |
[07:07] | So what happened with Emma? | Emma到底怎么了? |
[07:08] | Well, they met when they were 15, they became inseparable. | 他们是15岁的时候认识的 很快就如胶似漆 |
[07:13] | I think she assumed they’d marry. | 我觉得他可能以为他们会结婚 |
[07:15] | Emma? Marriage? | Emma?结婚? |
[07:16] | I’m telling you, she was a completely different girl in those days. | 告诉你哦 那时候的Emma跟现在的可完全不一样 |
[07:19] | I think he was a bit overwhelmed | 我觉得他肯定对有点儿不知所措 |
[07:21] | and he ended it when he went off to college. | 后来他去了大学 俩人就分手了 |
[07:23] | Last I heard, he married a nurse. | 最后一次听说他 就是他娶了个护士 |
[07:25] | Yeah, life was good. | 是啊 生活真美好 |
[07:26] | Ben was about to start nursery, | Ben就要去上托儿所了 |
[07:29] | I had a great job at a fantastic school,just bought our dream house… | 我在一所棒极了的学校任职 又新买了房… |
[07:34] | And then she started to get these headaches. | 然后 她就开始头疼 |
[07:38] | The only blessing is it was over so quickly. | 唯一幸运的是 一切都结束的很快 |
[07:42] | Oh, Joe, I’m so sorry. | 哦 Joe 很抱歉 |
[07:45] | Anyway, I took six months off to get my head straight. | 总之 我花了半年的时间才恢复过来 |
[07:49] | By the time I went back to work, | 到我回去工作的时候 |
[07:52] | I was way behind on the mortgage and in debt, so… | 我已经很久没有还贷 负债累累 |
[07:55] | I ended up borrowing some money from this company I saw on the telly, | 我最后只好在电视上看到的高利贷公司借钱 |
[07:58] | a company called Dosh 4 You. | 这个公司叫 为您服务 |
[08:00] | Dosh4You lend to | 为您服务公司借贷给那些 |
[08:01] | undischarged bankrupts, people with county court | 未偿清贷款的破产者 地方法院判刑的人 |
[08:03] | judgements and people with criminal records. | 连有犯罪记录的人也可以在这里贷款 |
[08:06] | So why don’t you call Dosh4You now | 不要犹豫 现在就拿起电话打给我们 |
[08:09] | for a free no-strings consultation? | 进行一个免费无附加条件的咨询吧 |
[08:12] | Calling Dosh4You now might just might be the smartest call you ever made, | 给我们打电话或许是你最明智的选择 |
[08:15] | so call Dosh4You now. | 不要再犹豫 打给为您服务公司吧 |
[08:17] | And let’s be friends! | 我们是您永远的朋友! |
[08:19] | So I borrowed three grand from them and, | 所以我向他们借了3000 |
[08:20] | yeah, I should have read the small print about the rates | 对 我本该看清楚下面的小字的 它写明了利率 |
[08:24] | and the penalties if you miss a repayment, | 如果你没有按时还款 要承担怎样的罚款 |
[08:27] | but I just… I trusted them,I suppose. | 但是我…我就这么相信了他们 |
[08:29] | So how much do you owe? | 你现在欠他们多少? |
[08:30] | 31,526 pounds. | 31526英镑 |
[08:33] | And 27…28…29 pounds! | 额 现在是27…28…29磅了! |
[08:38] | I came down here to meet a debt advice agency. | 我来这里是来咨询一家债务咨询代理的 |
[08:41] | It’s all completely legal, apparently, | 当然了 这些都是合法的 |
[08:43] | so in three days’ time, they’ll take the house, | 因此 3天之内 他们就要收走我的房子了 |
[08:47] | and me and Ben will be homeless. | 我和Ben就会无家可归了 |
[08:49] | It works out at an interest rate of more than 4,000%. | 最后的利率高达4000% |
[08:53] | Well, can they do that? | 我去啊 他们怎么能这么做 |
[08:55] | Yeah, I had a look through the contract, it’s all there, | 是啊 我已经看了合同了 上边写的清清楚楚 |
[08:57] | Albeit in tiny black and white, | 虽然字很小 但是白纸黑字写的明明白白 |
[08:59] | so it is legal, but… it’s wrong. -And who owns it? | 完全合法 但是…这是坑人啊 -谁是老板? |
[09:02] | Georgina Althorp. I’ve only done a net search so far, | Georgina Althorp 我只是简单的在网上搜了一下 |
[09:06] | but she sounds like a real piece of work. | 网上对她的评价可够低的 |
[09:08] | The daughter’s kidneys failed completely, | 女儿的肾完全不行了 |
[09:10] | so the mother had to give up work to look after her, | 她的母亲只能辞掉工作照顾她 |
[09:13] | with the dad still crippled from the car crash, of course. | 她父亲在一场车祸中瘸了 |
[09:15] | This took them a year behind on payments, | 这些情况让他们还贷的期限往后推了一年 |
[09:18] | so in June I waivered | 所以在6月份的时候我放弃了 |
[09:19] | a right to repossess, and then… | 收回抵押物的权利 然后 |
[09:22] | Yeah, did so again on the 15th of last month. | 上个月15号我又放弃了一次 |
[09:25] | They’re now asking for one last extension | 现在 他们请求再拖延最后一次 |
[09:28] | so they can stay in their | 这样他们就可以在 |
[09:29] | home for the final few weeks of little Emily’s life. | 自己的家中 陪小Emily走完最后的日子 |
[09:34] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[09:37] | It’s simply… | 这真是… |
[09:40] | Appalling. You know, one of the most | 太可怕了 你们要知道 这是我所 |
[09:44] | desperate case histories I think I have ever heard. | 听过的最绝望的个人案例了 |
[09:50] | I can’t believe you didn’t come to see me before. | 难以置信 你怎么没有早点儿来跟我汇报 |
[09:54] | And ask my permission before granting two frigging loan extensions! | 未经我允许就擅自进行了两次该死的贷款延期 |
[10:00] | I mean, have I missed something here?! Eh? Is it Red Nose Day? | 是不是我听错了?!啊?今儿是慈善日么? |
[10:05] | Is Richard cocking Curtis about to walk in the door?! | 我们还要送佛送到西?! |
[10:08] | This is a business! | 这是做生意! |
[10:11] | It is not a charity! Evict! Now! | 不是他妈的慈善机构!滚出去!马上! |
[10:17] | And when you’ve done that, | 做了这种事 |
[10:18] | go and get your P45, because you are fired. | 你就去打包你的东西 因为你被解雇了 |
[10:21] | Right… Who’s next? | 很好…下一个? |
[10:27] | I think she could benefit from knowing | 我觉得她获利的主要原因就是 |
[10:29] | what it feels like to be on the other end of the deal for once. | 她能知道签约的另一方最后的结局是怎样的 |
[10:32] | -Where’s the company based? -Er, Birmingham. | -公司在哪儿? -额 伯明翰 |
[10:35] | -Birmingham?! -Yeah, we’d just go up there. | -伯明翰?! -是啊 咱们得过去一趟 |
[10:38] | Isn’t that where he lives, Joe Ryan? | 那是不是Joe Ryan住的地方? |
[10:39] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 有什么关系吗? |
[10:41] | -Come on, sis! -She’s a great mark, Sean, end of. | -省省吧 老姐! -她可是个好目标啊 Sean |
[10:45] | I think all Sean is saying is this is work, isn’t it? | 我觉得Sean的意思是 这只是工作 是不? |
[10:49] | Not some personal thing? | 没有私人感情原因? |
[10:51] | Yes, of course it is work. | 是啊 当然只是工作 |
[10:53] | The woman is greed personified, | 这个女人是贪婪的代名词 |
[10:56] | she’s the ideal mark! | 她是我们理想的目标! |
[10:58] | The rest is my business. | 剩下的就是我活儿了 |
[10:59] | I think Emma’s right, the woman is a good mark. | 我觉得Emma是对的 那女人是个不错的目标 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I agree. | 是啊 同意 |
[11:05] | So unless anyone has any further objections, | 如果没有人提出异议的话 |
[11:08] | we have ourselves a new mark. | 我们就有了一个新目标了 |
[11:10] | Now, we need a base man, Mickey, you know, a co-ordinator…down here. | 我们需要一个留守的 Mickey 一个协调人…就在这里 |
[11:17] | -Of course we do. -And I’d really like to be that man. | -必须得有 -我来坐镇这里好了 |
[11:20] | I have a certain skill, a certain focus… | 我有那种技术 也有那种目标… |
[11:24] | And a certain proximity to Sandown Park. | 还有某种与桑当公园的亲近性 |
[11:29] | OK, Albert, you’re our base man. | 好的 Albert 你就在家坐镇 |
[11:31] | I’d also like you to check out the legal situation, | 我还需要你帮忙查一下法律形势 |
[11:34] | the laws governing loan sharking, usury, money lending. | 高利贷之类的法律什么的 |
[11:36] | Sean, personal history, where she’s from, past | Sean 你去查她的底 出身 人际交往 |
[11:39] | relationships, significant others, you know the score. | 对她来说重要的人什么的 你懂的 |
[11:42] | Emma, professional history, | Emma 你去查她的职业经历 |
[11:43] | how she got to where she is now. | 她是怎么混到现在这个职位的 |
[11:45] | Ash, interests outside the company, | Ash 你去查她工作之外的 |
[11:47] | hobbies, diversions, other businesses. | 兴趣爱好 娱乐活动之类的东西 |
[11:50] | I’ll do the company itself. | 我去查公司的底 |
[11:59] | Tickets, please. | 请出示您的车票 |
[12:56] | Come on, help the homeless! | 快来帮帮这些无家可归的人吧! |
[12:58] | Help the homeless. | 帮帮无家可归的人 |
[13:02] | Oh, get a job! | 哦 找工作去吧你! |
[13:18] | Good afternoon. I need a room, please. | 下午好 我要一间房 |
[13:21] | -Oh…bugger! -Let me help you, sir. | -哦…该死! -我来帮您 先生 |
[13:23] | Oh, yeah, thanks very much, | 哦 好的 谢谢你 |
[13:26] | You’re very kind. | 你真是太好了 |
[13:28] | Oh, I need to get a new one of these things, you know, this one | 哦 我得买了新箱子了 你看 这个箱子 |
[13:31] | looks like the lock’s gone. | 的锁好像坏了 |
[13:37] | -Not a problem, sir. -Cheers, thank you very much. | -确实啊 先生 -太好了 真是太感谢了 |
[13:43] | Now, where were we? Oh, yes, | 哦 说到哪儿了?啊 对了 |
[13:45] | I need a room, single will do, and the name’s Smith, David Smith. | 我要一间房 单人房就行 我叫Smith David Smith |
[13:50] | Of course, Mr Smith, let’s just see… | 好的 Smith先生 我们看看… |
[13:52] | We’ve got plenty of singles, but I doubt very much we’re going to sell it now – | 我们现在有不少单人房 但是我不确定能不能卖… |
[13:56] | I’ll give you our suite for the price of a single. | 我给您开一个套房吧 单人房的价格 |
[13:58] | How’s that sound? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[14:00] | What’s your name, young man? | 小伙子 你叫什么名字? |
[14:02] | Well, it’s William, William Philpott, that’s | William 我叫William Philpott |
[14:04] | two Ts, and if there’s anything else I can do… Mr Smith | 后缀两个“T” Smith先生 如有任何容我效劳的地方… |
[14:07] | Birmingham? Birmingham? | |
[14:08] | Birmingham Birmingham. | |
[14:11] | You’ve been? | 你去过? |
[14:13] | There was a bus at the end of our road went there. | 街尾有辆大巴专跑Birmingham |
[14:16] | Never came back but it went there | 但从来都是有去无回 |
[14:18] | My feelings entirely. | 跟我的感觉一样 |
[14:23] | Do you mind? I’ve got a briefing. | 你介意回避下么? 我有个简会 |
[14:26] | No. | 不介意 |
[14:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:32] | Oh! I don’t think we ordered… | 噢! 我不记得我们点了… |
[14:35] | On the house, Mr Smith, for you and your guests. | Smith先生 这是为您和您的客人准备的 完全免费 |
[14:37] | Oh, thanks very much, William, that’s much appreciated. | 多谢了 William 真的是非常感谢啊 |
[14:40] | Enjoy. | 慢用 |
[14:43] | Oh, I love me! | 噢 我爱死自己了! |
[14:46] | -Sorry about the delay, Albert. -Hi, not to worry. | -Albert 抱歉有些耽搁 -嗨 别在意 |
[14:49] | Right then… Sean. | 那么开始吧… Sean |
[14:53] | OK. Our mark was born Gail Latter in a run down suburb of Solihull | 好的 我们的目标 Gail Latter生在Solihull一个破旧的郊区 |
[14:57] | The daughter of Horace and Doris | 是Horace Latter和Doris Latter的女儿 |
[15:00] | Latter, she was educated at the local comp | 她曾在当地的一所学校接受教育 |
[15:02] | but left as soon as she could. | 但不久之后便离开了那里 |
[15:04] | Parents now dead, | 父母双亡 |
[15:05] | and she didn’t attend either funeral following a family dispute. | 因为家庭争端 她并未参加她父母的葬礼 |
[15:09] | Apparently she bought their council house for them… | 她曾为她父母购置了一处房产 |
[15:12] | Then evicted them! | 却又将他们扫地出门! |
[15:13] | She changed her name by deed poll to Georgina Althorp in 1996. | 随后在1996年根据个人意愿将自己的名字改为Georgina Althorp |
[15:18] | She started selling double glazing, | 她做起了双层玻璃买卖 |
[15:20] | then the properties the double glazing was in, | 然后是装双层玻璃房子的买卖 |
[15:23] | then the mortgages that bought the properties and then any kind of loan. | 接着是做起了房子贷款买卖 最后就是各种放贷 |
[15:27] | She trained at night school to be a lawyer and qualified in ’98. | 1998年 她夜校毕业并且取得了律师资格 |
[15:31] | And then, less than three years ago, | 在这之后 大约三年前 |
[15:33] | she opened Dosh4You at the start of the recession. | 在经济开始不景气时 一手创办了Dosh4You |
[15:35] | And it has positively thrived in that market selling loans to skint people who can’t get loans | 在那些身无分文 借贷无门的人身上 投资放贷 |
[15:40] | anywhere else because, well, | 生意一直稳赚不赔 红红火火 |
[15:43] | because they can’t afford to. | 因为借贷者根本无力偿还 |
[15:44] | I think you’ll find if you take a look at your contract, sir, that it | 先生 我想如果您看一下您的合同 您一定会发现 |
[15:47] | is a secured loan | 这是有担保的抵押贷款 |
[15:50] | and we do have the right to repossess your car. | 因此我们有权收回您的车 |
[15:52] | For secured loans, | 因为抵押贷款 |
[15:53] | against a house, or a car, anything worth | 是以房子 车子等任何本身价值高于贷款的物品 |
[15:57] | more than the original loan, | 作为抵押为前提 一旦无力偿还 |
[15:59] | and they’re ruthless. | 他们将残酷的收回抵押物 |
[16:01] | Daily letters, hourly phone calls, home visits | 每天一封信 不停的打电话 上门催债 |
[16:05] | until ultimately what they call Debt Resolution Advisors. | 直到他们被称为“讨债终结者” |
[16:08] | Please, we have no-where to go, I’m begging you. | 我们已经无处可去了 我求求你了 |
[16:12] | Not our problem, sweetheart, you signed the contract, sorry. | 不关我们的事 甜心 谁让你签了合同呢 对不住了 |
[16:16] | No, please! | 别这样 求你了! |
[16:20] | There have been a number of court cases against them, attempts to | 已经有很多受害人通过法律途径反对他们 |
[16:23] | have their punitive interest rates ruled illegal, | 试图证明这家公司苛刻的利率违反法律 |
[16:26] | but no-one has won. | 但没人打赢官司 |
[16:28] | Clearly what they do is | 显然他们的所作所为是 |
[16:30] | unjust, unfair, immoral. | 不正义的 不公平且不道德的 |
[16:33] | But it is all within the letter of the law. | 可法律拿他们没有办法 |
[16:37] | OK, she likes a flutter on the markets she uses Standings of Mayfair. | 她喜欢市场上的波动 用的是Standings of Mayfair经纪行 |
[16:41] | Buys mainly gilt and blue chip | 主要购买英国国债以及蓝筹股 |
[16:42] | but also has a bit in some property | 在一些房产和公司也有小笔投资 |
[16:45] | companies and a chunk in a boutique private bank Dawlish and Co. | 拥有Dawlish and Co精品私人银行的一部分股份 |
[16:49] | Member of the Audley Hall golf club and has applied five years in a row to join the Troon Hunt. | Audley Hall高尔夫俱乐部会员 连续5年申请加入特伦狩猎会 |
[16:54] | OK. What does she want, this comp-educated woman | 好的 这个受教不高 将自己名字改为Althorp的女人 |
[17:00] | who changes her name to Althorp? | 她想要的是什么呢? |
[17:03] | What does she really want? | 什么才是她觊觎的? |
[17:05] | To be someone else. | 成为名流 |
[17:07] | Exactly. And that’s our bait. | 正解 我们就以此为饵 |
[17:08] | We have to offer her the thing she most clearly craves… Class. | 我们就给她最最渴望的东西… 地位 |
[17:12] | My old man said you can never buy class. | 我家老头说了 地位是买不来的 |
[17:15] | No, you can’t. But you can sell it. | 是的 买不来 但可以出售 |
[17:18] | Or at least a representation of it. | 至少所代表它的东西是可以买卖的 |
[17:20] | What representation? | 什么样的代表? |
[17:22] | The very best. A title. | 最高等的 头衔 |
[17:25] | We are going to sell her a title and we’re going to sell her the property that comes with it. | 我们会将一个头衔极其名下的房产一同卖给她 |
[17:29] | A castle. | 一座城堡 |
[17:31] | Count Victor Lustig. | Victor Lustig伯爵 |
[17:33] | -The Eiffel tower con. -We sell her a building we don’t own. | -埃菲尔铁塔骗局 -我们卖给她不属于我们的建筑 |
[17:37] | How many times have we sold The Ritz hotel this year? | 濠景酒店今年已经被我们卖了多少回了? |
[17:40] | More times than was polite. | 多到不像话啊 |
[17:42] | -So where shall we start? -At the very beginning. | -那么我们从何入手? -从头开始 |
[17:46] | With a convincer. | 先让她信服 |
[17:47] | OK… | 好的… |
[17:49] | Troon Hunt. | 特伦狩猎会 |
[18:27] | “Invite you to a luncheon, master of the hunt. | “邀请您共进午餐 狩猎会会长 |
[18:30] | HUNTING HORN SOUNDS | (猎号声) |
[18:32] | “Final selection process. | 进行最终决选 |
[18:34] | Fotherleigh Castle.” | Fotherleigh 城堡” |
[18:38] | Sarah, I’m going shopping. | Sarah 我要去血拼 |
[18:55] | Backdoor, you’re the Master. | Backdoor 你是会长 |
[18:57] | East End Arthur, you’re the Kennelsman. | East End Arthur 你是猎狗督监 |
[18:59] | Rodney, Jessop, Pilchard and Dibble… | Rodney Jessop Pilchard和Dibble… |
[19:02] | You’re the local businessmen on the waiting list. | 你们是处于替补名单上的当地商人 |
[19:05] | Platform 4, twelve o’clock, | 4号平台 12点整 |
[19:07] | enjoy yourselves, have a good time, smile and good luck. Let’s go. | 享受过程 玩的开心点 要微笑 祝好运 出发 |
[19:13] | Oh, come on fellas, one for the road, eh? | 鹫庋?伙计们 就这么走了 啊? |
[19:16] | -How about some takeaways? -Sorry, Eddie, got to rush. | -不搞点外带啊? -抱歉 Eddie 赶时间 |
[19:31] | Servants entrance, | 仆人们的出入口 |
[19:33] | chapel and this… | 祈祷室的… |
[19:36] | Is to the grand hall. | 这把是通往大厅的 |
[19:38] | -How much? -A grand. Why else do you think it’s called the grand hall? | -多少钱? -一千块 不然你以为它凭什么叫大厅啊? |
[19:42] | And you’re definitely 100% sure it’s empty? | 你百分之百肯定它能空出来? |
[19:48] | It’s only open to the public Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. | 只在周四 周五 周六对外开放 |
[19:53] | Then, you’re on. | 好的 成交了 |
[20:00] | No, it’s by the fridge… | 不是 是在冰箱旁 |
[20:03] | Emma! Emma! | |
[20:05] | Joe Joe. | |
[20:09] | Surprise? | 没想到我来? |
[20:10] | -Found an old dressing up box as we were packing, didn’t we, Ben? -Hello. | -打包的时候发现一个装扮游戏的盒子 是吧 Ben? -你好 |
[20:19] | He’s a bit shy. | 他有点害羞 |
[20:20] | He’s gorgeous. | 他真可爱 |
[20:23] | You can’t think I would normally wear an outfit like this… | 不要以为我平时也穿成这样… |
[20:26] | Pink completely washes me out. | 粉色让我看起来如此的娘 |
[20:28] | Oh, Joe, I don’t know how you manage to stay so cheerful. | 噢 Joe 我不知道你怎么还能如此乐观 |
[20:31] | Got to,haven’t I? | 必须乐观啊 我有的选吗? |
[20:33] | Little man’s been through enough already, | 小大人也经历了很多了 |
[20:35] | doesn’t need his dad moping around feeling sorry for himself. | 不需要他老爸整天无精打采 自怨自哀的 |
[20:38] | So what you doing up here? | 什么风把你吹来的? |
[20:40] | Oh, I was visiting some old friends in Leicester | 我到莱切斯特拜访一些老朋友 |
[20:42] | and I thought I’d make a little detour. | 我想正好可以绕个道过来看看 |
[20:44] | Well, I’m really glad you did. | 很高兴你来了 |
[20:46] | -So when’s it happening? -Thursday, six o’clock. | -什么时候搬? -周四 6点钟 |
[20:50] | -And you’ve explored every single other option. -Everything legal,yeah. | -你已经想尽办法了吧 -只要是合法的法子 都试过 |
[20:54] | And it would have to be completely above board? | 非要得光明正大的吗? |
[20:56] | Yeah, I mean I could never… | 是啊 我是说我绝不… |
[21:00] | I’d never do anything dodgy, | 我不会做什么投机取巧的事情 |
[21:02] | if that’s what you mean. | 如果你是那意思的话 |
[21:04] | Well, I guess that depends on what you call dodgy, doesn’t it? | 这个嘛 取决于你怎么定义投机取巧了 不是吗? |
[21:10] | I’m a dad, Em, and a teacher. | 我是个父亲 Em 还是个老师 |
[21:12] | And both those jobs come with some serious responsibilities. | 这两个角色都责任重大 |
[21:15] | I’ve gotta play this one with a straight bat I’m afraid. | 恐怕我必须得光明磊落 言行一致 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry if that sounds pompous. | 抱歉听起来有点自夸的嫌疑 |
[21:20] | It doesn’t at all, it’s refreshing actually. | 完全没有啊 这倒是令人耳目一新 |
[21:24] | So did you pack your glasses? | 你把玻璃杯都收起来了? |
[21:28] | Yeah, I’ve packed away the lead crystal. | 恩 我把铅水晶酒杯收起来了 |
[21:31] | Could you do two Simpsons mugs though? | 两个印着辛普森头像的瓷杯能凑合吗? |
[21:33] | Bagsy Marge Bagsy Marge. | |
[21:59] | You OK? | 你没事儿吧? |
[22:01] | Yeah, why? | 很好 干嘛问? |
[22:03] | You just seem a bit quiet, that’s all. | 也没什么 就是看上去有点沉默 |
[22:05] | And you have been ever since you ran into this guy. | 自从你遇到了这个人就一直这样 |
[22:09] | -Right, Mickey… -Mmm. | -好吧 Mickey… -嗯 |
[22:12] | Do you ever question what we do? | 你质疑过我们干的这一行吗? |
[22:15] | Question it? | 质疑? |
[22:16] | In what way? | 哪一个方面? |
[22:18] | Well, I mean, do you ever ask yourself | 我的意思是 你有没有想过 |
[22:19] | if what we do is wrong? | 万一我们做的是错的呢? |
[22:25] | Maybe once when I was starting out when I was a kid. | 也许我小时候刚开始干这一行时有过那么一次 |
[22:29] | But, er… I’m a grown up, Em. I know how the world works. | 但是 呃…我是个大人了 Em 我知道这个世界的法则 |
[22:34] | You can’t con an innocent man, remember? | 不能欺骗无辜善良的人 记得吗? |
[22:40] | -Yeah. -But? | -记得 -但是? |
[22:45] | A couple of days ago I met this man I went to school with, | 几天前我遇到了上学时在一起的这个男的 |
[22:48] | who’s a teacher himself now and he’s got a little boy of his own. | 他现在是个老师 还有个年幼的儿子 |
[22:51] | But when what I did for a living came up I lied. | 在谈到我以什么为生的时候 我撒谎了 |
[22:57] | And I lied because I felt something I haven’t felt in years. | 我撒谎是因为我有一种久违的感觉 |
[23:01] | I felt shame. | 我感到羞愧 |
[23:11] | And they build Bridewell C nuclear power station | 他们在Bridewell建了个核电站 |
[23:14] | and the locals thought it was an improvement. | 而当地人还以为是个惠民工程 |
[23:17] | You’ve got slum housing, you’ve got grinding poverty, | 房子弄的破旧不堪 穷的叫人难以忍受 |
[23:20] | you’ve got factories everywhere belching out smoke… | 到处都是浓烟滚滚的工厂 |
[23:22] | Hey, Albert, they don’t call it the Black Country for nothing you know. | 嘿 Albert 他们可不是毫无依据的称那是“黑区” |
[24:00] | All right we’re on. | 好的 该我们登场了 |
[24:11] | Good morning, Rupert Worthesely Wethesley, hunt secretary. | 早上好 Rupert Worthesely Wethesley 狩猎会的秘书 |
[24:15] | Georgina Althorp, prospective member. | Georgina Althorp 未来的会员 |
[24:17] | Of course, Ms Althorp. How charming to finally meet you. | 当然 Althorp女士 见到您荣幸之至 |
[24:20] | And you, Rupert. | 彼此彼此 Rupert |
[24:22] | If you’d like to follow me. I’ll take you through you can meet the chaps. | 你要是愿意的话 请随我来 我想向你引荐几个人 |
[24:25] | -That would be lovely. -Coat. -Did you have to travel far? | -好极了 -外套保管好 -从很远的地方过来的? |
[24:27] | No, no, just from town. | 不 不 从城里来的 |
[24:31] | Standings of Mayfair ‘Standings of Mayfair.’ | |
[24:32] | Oh, hello, can I speak to… | 你好 能帮我接… |
[24:34] | Lucy Greening, please? | Lucy Greening吗? |
[24:36] | -‘Putting you through.’ -Thank you. | -帮您接了 -谢谢 |
[24:39] | -‘Hello, Lucy Greening.’ -Oh, hello there, Ms Greening, I wonder if you can help me. | -你好 我是Lucy Greening -你好Greening女士 我想寻求你的帮助 |
[24:43] | I’m looking to move my share portfolio, and a friend recommended you. | 我打算挪动我的证券投资 一位朋友推荐了你 |
[24:46] | ‘Well, there’s lots of ways we can help you with your banking… | 是这样的 我们有很多途径可以帮助你… |
[24:50] | ‘For maximum growth, split your portfolios.’ | 比如增长最大化 分化你的投资 |
[24:53] | For maximum growth, split your portfolios. Split your… portfo… | 增长最大化 分化投资 分化你的… 投… |
[24:57] | portfolios… -‘For maximum growth, split your portfolios.’ | 投资… -增长最大化 分化你的投资 |
[25:03] | Don’t answer it, Em, just… This is not good for you. | 不要接 Em 就… 会影响你的工作的 |
[25:08] | You’ve work to do, you are part of a team relying on you… | 你有工作要做 你是团队的一份子 团队都指望你… |
[25:10] | Bollocks! | 我擦! |
[25:15] | Hello, Joe, how are you doing? | 嗨 Joe 你好吗? |
[25:27] | If it makes you feel better there are plenty of other people here in the same boat. | 不要过虑 有很多人跟我们是一条船上的 |
[25:31] | Ah, now you must meet Lord Fotherleigh, | 务必认识一下Fotherleigh勋爵 |
[25:34] | it is his castle we’re trashing after all. | 我们聚会的地方就是他的城堡 |
[25:36] | Johnny, I wonder if I might introduce someone to you. | Johnny 我想介绍个人给你认识 |
[25:39] | -John Dawlish -Georgina Althorp -John Dawlish, -Georgina Althorp. | |
[25:42] | It’s Altrup’ ducky, we don’t pronounce the… | 是Altrup 亲爱的 我们不发那个… |
[25:44] | -Oh, well maybe we do. -John Dawlish? | -也许我们可以这么发音 -John Dawlish? |
[25:47] | Yes. | 正是在下 |
[25:49] | -Of Dawlish and Co? -Yes. -Oh, wow! | -是Dawlish and Co的Dawlish? -是的 -天呐 |
[25:52] | What a coincidence. You see, I’ve got shares in your company. | 真是太巧了 你知道吗 我在你的公司有部分股份 |
[25:57] | In fact, you could say we’re in the same line of business. | 事实上 你可以说 在生意上 我们是一条战线上的 |
[26:01] | Are we really, you do surprise me. | 真是这样? 你确实让我很惊讶 |
[26:04] | Well, yeah, you run a bank… | 当然 你掌管一家银行… |
[26:07] | And I run Dosh4You. | 而我经营Dosh4You |
[26:15] | Oh, that’s very good, that really is very funny. | 噢 说的好啊 真是太搞笑了 |
[26:19] | You see, I didn’t have you down as a woman with a sense of humour | 你瞧 我并没看出来你是如此有幽默感的人 |
[26:23] | but that is amusing. | 但那确实很搞笑 |
[26:24] | God, aren’t they just awful those grubby little outfits. | 天啊 那些个籍籍无名的小公司太烦人了 |
[26:27] | It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a “dosh for you”. | 不过就算有个dosh for you 我也不奇怪 |
[26:30] | Urgh! Brings me out in hives just thinking about it. | Urgh! 一想到它就想作呕 |
[26:34] | Anyway, perfectly charming to meet you. | 不管怎样 见到你很高兴 |
[26:42] | What have I ruddy told you | 不是告诉过你 |
[26:43] | about letting the working classes near me. | 不要带这些个乱七八糟的阿猫阿狗来见我 |
[26:45] | -Sir I… -Oh, be quiet you dullard and get the car. I’m going to the club. | -阁下 我… -闭嘴 丫个笨蛋 准备车 我要去俱乐部 |
[26:49] | I’m terribly sorry about that, I think he’s having a few work issues. | 刚才的事 我非常抱歉 我想肯定是工作上的问题 |
[26:54] | Damn nuisance is he’s on the selection committee. | 可恶的是 他在选举委员会有一席之地 |
[26:59] | Look, I know our account with your company has been frozen, | 听着 我知道 我们在你公司的账户已经被冻结 |
[27:02] | but if you can let me have a car right now | 但是如果现在你给我辆车 |
[27:04] | I promise I will make sure you get a cheque first thing tomorrow morning. | 我保证明天一早你就会拿到一张支票 |
[27:08] | No, it’s just my boss has taken his car and he’s left me… | 不是 我老板开走了他的车 把我留下了… |
[27:11] | No, don’t put me on hold. | 别 不要挂我电话 |
[27:14] | Do you need a lift back to town? | 要搭个顺风车回城吗? |
[27:17] | Oh, you’d be saving my life. | 噢 你真是及时雨啊 |
[27:24] | Give it a good squeeze in here. Get the water off. | 用力拧一下这儿 把水拧干 |
[27:28] | That’s a good one, isn’t it? That’s good cleaning, isn’t it? | 做的漂亮 不是吗? 洗的很干净 |
[27:35] | -What? -Nothing, nothing. | -干嘛这么看我? -没什么 没什么啊 |
[27:39] | I just always thought you’d make a great dad. | 我一直觉得你可以做个好父亲 |
[27:42] | Oh, I’m just trying to impress you. | 噢 我只是故意吸引你的注意力的 |
[27:44] | Oh, right, right – usually locked in the cellar, is he? | 是啊 是啊 平时都把他关在地窖里 对吧? |
[27:48] | Yeah, lives off dry bread and leftovers. | 可不 只能靠着干面包和残渣冷饭过日子 |
[27:50] | I’m a monster in real life. | 现实生活中我就是个恶魔 |
[27:52] | Yeah, I often think about | 是啊 我时常想 |
[27:54] | what would have happened if you and I had stayed together. | 要是我们当初在一起了不知道会发生什么 |
[27:56] | Yeah, me too. | 恩 我也总这么想 |
[27:59] | That was all you wanted back then, wasn’t it? A proper family. | 那就是你想要的 不是吗? 真正的家庭 |
[28:03] | -Mm-hm. -But we were too young, Em, just kids ourselves really. | -恩哼 -但是我们太年轻了 Em 自己还都是孩子呢 |
[28:08] | Not now though, eh? | 可现在不是了 嗯? |
[28:11] | Listen, why don’t you come round to mine later? | 听着 晚点为什么不到我那去呢? |
[28:14] | Spag bol on a paper plate… What’s not to like? | 来点装在纸盘子上的意大利肉酱面… 不好吗? |
[28:17] | Or maybe you’ve got other commitments. | 也许你有其他的事情 |
[28:20] | No. I’ve got no other…Oh, crap… | 没有 我没有其他…噢 糟了… |
[28:22] | Other commitments. I’ve got to go. | 交代的事情 我得走了 |
[28:26] | How about seven? | 7点怎么样? |
[28:27] | -Yeah, seven’s fine. -Yeah, all right. | -好啊 就7点 -好的 说定了 |
[28:29] | Can you say bye to Ben for me, yeah? | 帮我跟Ben到个别 好吗? |
[28:33] | Thanks for this, | 谢谢让我搭车 |
[28:35] | and I’m really sorry about earlier, that was… | 之前的事情我非常抱歉 那真是… |
[28:38] | How does he manage to run a successful business | 就他这样的为人处事 |
[28:40] | when he treats people like that? | 说话尖酸刻薄也能做成大生意? |
[28:43] | -What? -Nothing. I was… Nothing. | -怎么? -没什么 我就是…没什么 |
[29:00] | Um, just here’s fine. | 呃 到这里就行了 |
[29:07] | Thank you very much, once again. | 再次感谢你 |
[29:13] | So come on then, one good deed and all. | 不如这样 好事做到底 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[29:19] | Are they having money worries, Dawlish? If I had shares say… | 他们是不是有资金困难? 如果我持有股份的话… |
[29:25] | Would I buy or would I sell? | 我该抛出还是买进? |
[29:30] | Come on, what do you owe him, eh? | 得了吧 你又不欠他什么 不是吗? |
[29:36] | Sell. Like today, like right now. Sell the bloody lot. | 抛了 就今天 最好是现在 有多少抛多少 |
[29:40] | And if you’re ever looking for a new financial director. | 如果你想找个新的财务总监 |
[29:53] | Right, get me back to my office. | 好的 送我到办公室 |
[29:56] | I need my phone and a rolodex. | 我要手机跟通讯录 |
[30:31] | Hello, Dosh4You. | 你好 Dosh4You |
[30:32] | Hello, Dosh4You, how can I help? | 你好 Dosh4You 有什么能够效劳的? |
[30:57] | PHONE BUZZES | (电话响了) |
[31:01] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪了? |
[31:06] | -Lucy Greening. -Oh, hi, Lucy, it’s Georgina Althorp here. | -Lucy Greening -你好 Lucy 我是Georgina Althorp |
[31:10] | I was wondering have you heard any whispers about Dawlish and Co? | 我想知道你有没有听到关于Dawlish and Co任何风声? |
[31:14] | Well, you know, that’s odd, | 哎呀 知道吗 真是奇怪 |
[31:16] | you’re the second person to ask me that today. | 你是今天第二个打来问的 |
[31:18] | Really, why were the other people worried? | 是吗 他们担心什么呢? |
[31:22] | They’d heard a vague rumour about some liquidity problems. | 他们听说了流动资金不足的传言 |
[31:25] | Did they? Right. | 是吗? 果然 |
[31:30] | -What are they trading at now? -Hang on… | -他们现在的交易额是多少? -稍等… |
[31:35] | 98, you paid 93. | 98 你付93 |
[31:43] | Sell ’em, sell the lot. | 抛了 全部抛了 |
[31:45] | -What…now? -Yes. Now. What’ve I got a hundred grand’s worth? | -什么…现在? -是的 就现在 我手上有十万吗? |
[31:49] | Yeah, just over. OK, one second. | 是的 马上好 好的 等一下 |
[31:52] | OK, that’s done. | 搞定了 |
[31:55] | Right, I’ll call you later. | 好 回头打给你 |
[32:03] | Sorry. I got lost in the one way system would you believe it? | 对不起 我在单向道上迷路了 你们相信吗? |
[32:07] | No problem. Let’s get the website online and reel her in. | 没关系 我们把网站上线 吊她上钩 |
[32:26] | Bloody hell. | 我了个++ |
[32:42] | -Tommy Pinion. -Hello, Mr Pinion, it’s Georgina Althorp here. | -Tommy Pinion -你好 Pinion先生 我是Georgina Althorp |
[32:46] | Oh, hi. Is there any chance I could call you back? | 噢 你好 我能不能回头打给你 |
[32:49] | It’s just it’s not a very good time. | 现在接电话不太方便 |
[32:51] | I just wanted to say thank you for the tip, | 我就是想感谢你 给了我消息 |
[32:54] | you just saved me 45 grand. | 让我挽回了四万五的损失 |
[32:57] | Oh, hey, my pleasure,looks like you got out just in time. | 应该的 看来你行动的很及时啊 |
[33:00] | Really?It’s way worse than even we knew. | 是吗? 情况比我们知道的更糟糕 |
[33:02] | We’re trying to avoid a fire sale of all his assets. | 我们试图避免减价出售他所有的资产 |
[33:05] | All his assets? | 他所有的资产? |
[33:07] | Between you and me, I think he’s going to lose everything. | 法不传六耳 我想他会一无所有的 |
[33:09] | Yeah, the castle, the business, not to mention his good name. | 城堡啦 生意啦 还有他的好名声 都会失去 |
[33:16] | Look, I’d like to buy you dinner tonight. | 那 我今晚请你吃饭吧 |
[33:21] | That’s, that’s very kind of you, but it’s not really good timing. | 你太客气了 不过今天不是很巧 |
[33:26] | I’ve got a job opportunity that I’d like to discuss with you. | 我这有个工作机会 想和你谈谈 |
[33:31] | How about Gilroys, 7.30pm? | 晚上七点半在Gilroys怎么样 |
[33:33] | I’ll see you there. | 到时见 |
[33:41] | And we’re on. | 搞定 |
[33:51] | Once you learn this no-one will ever grab you again. | 只要你学会了这招 再没人能抓住你了 |
[33:53] | Go on, go on face, up there. Right. | 继续 打脸这 往上打 好 |
[33:56] | So, are you going to go and see Joe again? | 那 你还会去见Joe吗? |
[34:00] | Yeah, I am. Is this ‘a thing’ then? | 嗯 我会的 |
[34:03] | I honestly don’t know where it’s going. | 我真是不知道到底怎么样了 |
[34:06] | But your share, you’re giving it to him? | 但是你的事 跟他说了吗? |
[34:07] | I want to, but I actually don’t think he’ll take it. | 我想说 可是我真的不知道他会不会接受 |
[34:10] | Oh, did he say he wouldn’t? No, not exactly. | 那他说不了吗? 没有 |
[34:14] | You haven’t told him, have you? | 你还没告诉他吧? |
[34:16] | What you do? | 你要怎么做? |
[34:17] | I wanted to, and I will. | 我想告诉他 我也会告诉他的 |
[34:21] | Emma, you have to tell him. If it’s serious, he has to know who you are. | Emma 你应该告诉他的 他得知道你是谁 |
[34:24] | Sure… | 好… |
[34:26] | If that is who I am. | 如果我真是那人的话 |
[34:32] | Hey, how you doing, it’s Eddie. | 嗨 你好吗 我是Eddie |
[34:36] | Barman Eddie Barman Eddie. | |
[34:39] | Barman Eddie from Liverpool. | 利物浦的Barman Eddie |
[34:44] | Barman Eddie from Liverpool, what – about 5’7″, dark… | 利物浦的Barman Eddie |
[34:47] | Listen, I was married to you for two years, Rita. | 听着 我跟你结过两年婚 Rita |
[34:49] | Yeah, yeah that Eddie, yeah. | 对对 就是那个Eddie 对 |
[34:52] | Anyway, listen, I was just wondering cos, erm… | 我在想… 唔… |
[34:55] | I run this new bar now and I was wondering | 我开了新酒吧 我在想… |
[34:57] | if you fancy popping over… Hello? | 你愿不愿意什么时候过来看看…喂? |
[34:59] | Hello? | 喂? |
[35:03] | Must be on a train or something cos the reception went. | 肯定是在火车上之类的地方 信号断了 |
[35:08] | Right. | 是 |
[35:10] | Hey, how about just a day trip up there, Albert, just to see the gang? | Albert 要是花一天时间去那看看那帮人怎么样? |
[35:17] | Like you said, Eddie, this is Birmingham… | 就像你说的 Eddie 这儿是伯明翰 |
[35:20] | No decent hotels or restaurants. | 没有很好的宾馆和饭店 |
[35:23] | I’m not entirely sure they even have electricity. | 我都不能保证它们都有电 |
[35:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[35:35] | Hey. Hi, all right? | 嗨 还好吗? |
[35:39] | Oh, my goodness, Joe, you didn’t have to go to all this trouble. | 天呐 Joe 你没必要这么大费周章的 |
[35:43] | Yeah, I did. Dosh4You cut off the electric. | 我还真得这么做 Dosh4you掐了我的电 |
[35:57] | Good evening, Ms Althorp. Mr Pinnion, sit down. | -晚上好 Althorp小姐 – Pinnion先生 请坐 |
[36:01] | Champagne? Oh, yes, thanks. | -喝香槟? – 好 谢谢 |
[36:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[36:16] | Lovely. Cheers. | 很好 干杯 |
[36:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:24] | You see… | 你看… |
[36:26] | The, the… | 这 这… |
[36:31] | In fact… No, in my professional…I’ll just take these. | -事实上… 不 以我的专业…- 我把这些端走 |
[36:35] | Yeah, yeah sure. In my professional opinion, as a fellow | 好好 可以 我的专业意见 我作为一名 |
[36:38] | of the Royal Society of Chartered Accountants, and as an RCSC… | 英国皇家特许会计师公会的成员 作为一名RCSC |
[36:43] | And a… And a IFA and an ASAP and an IOU… | 一名…一名IFA 一名ASAP 一名IOU(我欠你谐音) |
[36:51] | He’s, he’s buggered. | 他 他完了 |
[36:54] | He is, cos the company, right, has way more debts than it’s got assets. | 他 他公司 债务比资产多 |
[37:00] | And he’s all, like… “Wah, wah,” | 他就像… “哇哇” |
[37:01] | He’s completely borassic, as well. | 他完全破产了 |
[37:04] | He must have some things he could sell? | 他肯定还有可以卖的东西吧? |
[37:06] | Already sold ’em, all he’s got left | 都卖掉了 他所有的东西 |
[37:09] | is that title | 剩下的 只有他的头衔 |
[37:10] | and then that stupid bloomin’ whatsisface castle. | 还有那个难看不知道叫什么名字的城堡 |
[37:13] | Why doesn’t he sell those?What’s the point? | -他干嘛不把那些也卖了? -有什么用? |
[37:16] | If he did the banks would simply take all the money he made | 要是他卖了 银行会拿这些钱 |
[37:19] | and use it to pay off his creditors. | 去还给他的客户 |
[37:21] | If he could sell the castle and keep the money he would, | 如果他能卖了城堡自己留下那笔钱 他会卖掉的 |
[37:24] | but he can’t so he’s f… | 但是他不能 所以他… |
[37:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:35] | Oh, I think I had a bad oyster. | 我觉得我吃了个坏牡蛎 |
[37:37] | I feel a bit odd. | 我觉得有点怪怪的 |
[37:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[37:51] | What are you going to do, Joe, come tomorrow night? | Joe你明天晚上过来打算干什么? |
[37:55] | Oh, we’ll be OK. | 我们会没事的 |
[37:57] | I can stay with mum and dad for a bit, | 我可以跟爸妈待一阵 |
[37:59] | till we get some money together for a rental. | 等到有了钱我们再租一处房子 |
[38:01] | The rest? | 然后呢? |
[38:04] | In the end it’s just stuff, Em, it’s just stuff. | 剩下的都只是浮云 浮云 |
[38:08] | It’s not anything that’ll really make you happy, you know? | 这些不是能让你真正感到快乐的东西 你知道的 |
[38:12] | Real happiness comes from family, | 真的快乐来自家庭 |
[38:15] | from being around the ones you love. | 在你爱的人身边 |
[38:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:21] | And I know I’ve only just met you again, | 我知道我只见了你两次 |
[38:23] | and I know this is ridiculously fast, | 我也知道这发展的太快了 |
[38:25] | but I just want you to know I’d so love you to stay. | 但是我只是想让你知道 我多想让你留下来 |
[38:32] | You mean tonight? | 你是说今天晚上吗? |
[38:35] | I mean for good. | 我是说 永远 |
[38:38] | Wherever we end up, | 无论最后我们所处何方 |
[38:41] | stay with us for good. | 永远和我们在一起 |
[38:49] | Sorry about that, looks like it was a bad one. | 太抱歉了 看来这真是个坏牡蛎 |
[38:52] | You need to sober up and you need to sober up fast. | 你要清醒 赶紧清醒 |
[38:54] | Ring your boss, tell him I’ve had an idea, | 打电话叫你老板 告诉他我有个主意 |
[38:57] | a way he can earn some serious money he can keep. | 这主意可以让他挣一大笔能私吞的钱 |
[39:00] | If he’s interested, he’ll meet me tomorrow morning at nine sharp. | 他要是有兴趣 明天早上九点整跟我见面 |
[39:04] | Got it? | 清楚了? |
[39:06] | Yeah, got it. | 嗯 知道了 |
[39:10] | Ring him now. Let me know. | 现在就打 告诉我 |
[39:22] | Ash, she bit. | Ash 她上钩了 |
[39:40] | I’m not sure I can do this. | 我不确定我能应付这个 |
[39:43] | This con or any con? | 这个局还是所有的局? |
[39:45] | Right now… | 现在… |
[39:47] | I’m pretty confused. | 我很困惑 |
[39:49] | Why don’t you take a few days off, think things through? | 你休息几天 好好想想吧 |
[39:52] | What about the job? We’ll manage. | – 那工作怎么办?- 我们会搞定 |
[39:57] | Please don’t say anything to Sean until I’m certain. | 在我决定前 别告诉Sean |
[39:59] | I’ll say that you’re not feeling well, you’ve gone back to London. | 我会告诉他你身体不大好 已经回伦敦了 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:08] | You know, just because other people don’t do what we do, | 听着 别人不去做我们做的事 |
[40:12] | it doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Yeah, I know. | -并不是说这就是错的 -是的 我知道 |
[40:16] | It just means they haven’t got the nerve. | 这只能说明他们没有勇气 |
[40:18] | Trust me, if they thought they could get away with it, | 相信我 如果他们觉得他们能成功的话 |
[40:21] | everyone would do what we do. | 每个人都会像我们这么做的 |
[40:23] | Yes… I’m not sure this is what I want any more. | 是…我不确定这到底是不是我想要的 |
[40:26] | If it can still make me happy. | 这是不是依旧让我快乐 |
[40:33] | A bug? | 不舒服? |
[40:34] | Yeah, 24-hour-thing she reckons. | 是 她觉得24小时就差不多能好 |
[40:37] | If it’s the bug I think it is, Mickey, | 如果是我想的那个不舒服的话 Mickey |
[40:39] | it lasts a lot longer than 24 hours. | 那已经远远不止24小时 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry, I would have told you, but she asked me not to say anything. | 抱歉 我应该告诉你的 但是她让我什么也别说 |
[40:45] | How bad’s she got it? | 她情况有多糟? |
[40:47] | Bad, I think. She has this fantasy idea of an idyllic little family… | 我觉得很糟 她幻想着拥有一个田园式的小家庭 |
[40:52] | Picket fence, wine and roses. | 篱笆 葡萄酒和玫瑰 |
[40:53] | And I think she’s falling for that more than the bloke. | 我觉得她喜欢的是这些 而不是那小子 |
[40:56] | So tell her then. No, I can’t tell her, Ash. | – 那告诉她这些 – 不 Ash 我不能告诉她 |
[40:59] | Whatever decision she makes has got to be her own. | 她必须自己做决定 |
[41:02] | Yeah, but we don’t want to lose her, Mickey, we need her, we love her. | 是的 但是我们不想失去她 Mickey 我们需要她 我们爱她 |
[41:06] | Not to mention how Sean would react.Yeah, I know. | – 更别说Sean会有什么反应了 -是 我知道 |
[41:10] | How about I go and have a chat with the guy, heart to heart, | 我去诚心地跟这人谈一下 |
[41:13] | try and understand where he’s coming from? | 想办法知道他是怎么想的? |
[41:16] | And if that doesn’t work, I could give him a slap. | 要是那不管用 我就扇他一巴掌 |
[41:18] | Let’s just hold fire till this con’s finished. | 保存火力 等这局结束了再说 |
[41:21] | We need to sell the illness idea to Sean, | 我们得让Sean相信她生病了的事 |
[41:23] | he has to stay focused till the end of the day. | 他到今天结束之前都不能分散精力 |
[41:25] | Yeah, got it. We’re on. | -知道了 – 行动 |
[41:29] | Ms Althorp. | Althorp小姐 |
[41:31] | Glass of fizz and a pop tart when you’re ready there, granddad. Right. | 老头 一杯香槟 再来个果酱饼 |
[41:36] | Let’s not beat about the bush. | 咱们就别拐弯抹角了 |
[41:40] | You are in the shit.I beg your pardon! Shut up | – 你完了 – 你说什么!- 闭嘴 |
[41:44] | and listen. | 听着 |
[41:45] | You are in the shit and I’m going to help you out. | 你完了 我是来帮你的 |
[41:50] | 我想买你的城堡 我出50万 | |
[41:56] | Half a million?! | 五十万?! |
[41:59] | Half a million?! | 五十万?! |
[42:01] | It’s easily worth four times that, more! | 这城堡至少值这四倍的价钱 四倍多! |
[42:03] | I didn’t have you down as a man with a sense of humour… | 我没看出来你是个这么有幽默感的人 |
[42:06] | Not to you it ain’t. | 对你 它不值那么多钱 |
[42:08] | To you it is worth squat diddly, | 对你来说 它一文不值 |
[42:11] | cos pretty soon the bank is going to come along and take the lot. | 因为马上银行就过来收走一切 |
[42:14] | Why on earth would I sell it to a common little tart like you then? | 地球上这么多人 我干嘛卖给渺小的像果酱饼的你? |
[42:17] | Because I’m going to buy it cash. | 因为我准备用现金买 |
[42:20] | So we write up a contract for a nominal sum, | 我们写个合同 用个象征性的价格 |
[42:24] | say a pound, and on paper that’s what you sell it to me for. | 一磅吧 写在纸上就是你要卖给我的 |
[42:29] | We say it’s a money pit, falling down, I’m doing you a favour. | 我们说它就是个钱坑 年久失修 我算是帮你个忙 |
[42:33] | But privately, I give you 500,000 pounds cash. | 但私下 我给你五十万英镑现金 |
[42:41] | Cash no-one need know about, specifically your creditors. | 没人需要知道这笔现金 尤其是你的那些债权人 |
[42:46] | No, no, that, that’s completely illegal. | 不不 这完全是非法的 |
[42:48] | Absolutely not, the contract will be watertight. | 绝对不会 这份合同将会滴水不漏 |
[42:52] | It may be within the letter of the law, | 它是在法律的名义下的 |
[42:54] | but it’s definitely against the spirit and I… Oh, please! | 但它绝对违反精神 而且我… |
[42:57] | A contract is a contract – it’s either legal or it isn’t. | 合同就是合同 要么合法 要么就不是合同 |
[43:02] | But what about his creditors? | 但他的那些债权人怎么办? |
[43:03] | What about the small businesses he owes cash to, | 他欠现金的那些小公司怎么办? |
[43:06] | the friends who’ve lent him money? What about them? | 那些借给他钱的朋友们 他们怎么办? |
[43:10] | Only a moron lets his hard-earned cash slip through their fingers. | 只有傻子才会让自己辛苦挣来的钱从指间溜走 |
[43:14] | They deserve everything that they get. | 他们该自食其果 |
[43:17] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[43:22] | If you choose to take the deal… | 如果你想做这笔交易 |
[43:26] | ..I want the title. | 我要那个头衔 |
[43:29] | To be Lady Fotherleigh. | 叫做Fotherleigh夫人 |
[43:31] | Absolutely not. No. | 绝对不行 不 |
[43:33] | The title, that would be all that I had left. Yeah. | 头衔是我所有仅剩的了 |
[43:37] | And that is exactly why I want it. | 而这正是我想要的 |
[43:40] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[43:42] | I beg you, Georgina. The title. | Georgina 我求你了 那头衔 |
[43:45] | Or this common little tart walks. | 否则我这普通的小女人转身就走 |
[44:07] | We’d absolutely have to exchange and complete by close of play today, | 我们必须得在今晚开放结束前交易完成 |
[44:10] | the administrators are circling. | 行政人员会巡逻的 |
[44:13] | Can you draw up the deeds of transference in time? | 你能及时拟好房产契约转让书吗? |
[44:16] | If you can get the contracts sorted. | 只要你能把合同搞定 |
[44:18] | Oh, yeah, I’ll do them myself, have a copy with you by midday. | 好 我会自己完成 中午之前给你一份拷贝 |
[44:21] | And trust me, they will be watertight. | 相信我 会滴水不漏的 |
[44:30] | Then it’s a deal. | 那就成交了 |
[44:33] | Well, well, well. | 好 好 |
[44:35] | Turns out you’re not as stupid as you look. | 原来你并不像你看起来那么蠢 |
[44:40] | Oh, what time for the viewing? | 哦 什么时候参观验收 |
[44:44] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[44:45] | The viewing. Of the castle. | 参观 验收城堡 |
[44:48] | But… Um, you’ve already seen it. | 但 你已经看过了啊 |
[44:50] | Bloody hell, no wonder your business has gone tits up! | 开什么玩笑 难怪你的生意完蛋了 |
[44:53] | I was at a drinks party, I had a cursory look around. | 我当时在一个酒会 只是仓促地看了一眼 |
[44:57] | I want to view it properly, check that there’s no damp, | 我想要正式看看 检查一下有没有地方潮了 |
[45:00] | no subsidence, that the windows aren’t too drafty. | 或者塌陷 窗户是不是漏风 |
[45:04] | It’s a 500-year-old-castle. | 这是一座有五百年历史的城堡 |
[45:07] | I’ll be there at 4.00pm with the money. | 我下午4点会带着钱到那里 |
[45:09] | You’ll be there too. Or the deal’s off. | 你也要在那儿 否则交易取消 |
[45:18] | Now that wasn’t supposed to happen. | 那是不应该发生的事 |
[45:45] | OK, do you want the good news or the bad news? | 想听好消息还是坏消息? |
[45:48] | The bad news. They don’t shut till 7.00pm. | 坏消息 他们晚上7点才关门 |
[45:50] | What’s the good news? If we buy a six month pass | 好消息呢?如果我们买一张6个月的通行证 |
[45:52] | we get a free Mr Whippy. | 我们就有个免费的Whippy先生 |
[45:53] | There’s absolutely no way we can delay? | 难道我们完全没办法拖延? |
[45:56] | No, or she gets her statement from her stockbroker | 没有 如果她从股票经纪人那里拿到报表 |
[45:59] | and we’re finished. | 我们就完了 |
[46:00] | We’re bollocksed then. | 那么说我们彻底完蛋了 |
[46:01] | There’s got to be more than 100 people here. | 这里超过100人了吧 |
[46:03] | There’s no way to get rid of them all by 4.00pm. | 我们不可能在下午4点赶走他们 |
[46:06] | And not to mention with Emma sick we’re a man down. | 更别说Emma病了 我们少了一个人 |
[46:09] | Like he said – we’re bollocksed. | 就像他说的 我们彻底完蛋了 |
[46:12] | Unless… | 除非… |
[46:46] | I told you we’d be fine. Yeah, right. | 我就说我们会没事的 好啊 |
[46:56] | Ms Althorp. | Althorp女士 |
[46:57] | Not for much longer. | 我们又见了 |
[46:59] | You have the money? You have the deeds? | 你带钱了吗?你带房产契约了吗? |
[47:02] | And we’ve signed our contracts. Then let’s have a look see, shall we? | 我们已经签了合同 那让我们来看看城堡 好吗? |
[47:06] | Follow me. No… I want him to do it. | 跟我来 不 我要他带路 |
[47:18] | How’s your English history? | 你英国史怎么样? |
[47:20] | Depends how far you go back. | 要看多久以前的事情了 |
[47:21] | How far back can you go? | 你知道多久以前的事情? |
[47:22] | I can remember what I had for breakfast. | 我能记得早饭吃的是什么 |
[47:24] | Beyond that I’m struggling a bit. | 除了那个 我就有点困难了 |
[47:26] | Nah, we’ll be fine, I’ll busk it. | 我们会没事的 我会准备好的 |
[47:32] | And so we come to the oldest part of the castle, | 我们来到了城堡最古老的部分 |
[47:35] | built at the turn of the 15th century. | 建于15世纪之交 |
[47:38] | And if we look up, we can see a typical example | 抬头看 我们会看到一个典型的例子 |
[47:43] | of a flying buttocked ceiling. | 一个飞起的背摔式天花板 |
[47:48] | Moving on to the long gallery | 沿着长廊走 |
[47:52] | where legend has it that William Wallace Simpson fought | 这里的传奇是William Wallace Simpson |
[47:55] | with Richard de Gere for the heart of Lady Marion… | 为了赢得Marion小姐的芳心 与Richard de Gere打仗 |
[47:59] | ..The Faithful. | 忠诚者 |
[48:01] | I’m really sorry to interrupt, | 非常抱歉打断一下 |
[48:03] | but I’ve just had a text from the office. | 我刚收到办公室的短信 |
[48:05] | The receivers are there and trying to freeze your accounts. | 接收者们在那里 准备要冻结你的账户 |
[48:08] | Right, let’s do it then. | 好 那我们开始吧 |
[48:37] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[48:40] | Please. | 请 |
[48:41] | Money, please. | 钱 请 |
[48:49] | Half a million. | 五十万英镑 |
[48:59] | You’re short, a quid short. | 你差钱了 差了一磅 |
[49:04] | Of course… Sorry. | 当然 不好意思 |
[49:17] | Now piss off out of my castle, you pleb. | 现在你这平民赶紧从我的城堡里滚开 |
[49:38] | Did we get it? | 我们做到了吗? |
[49:40] | LAUGHS Told you it would work. | 告诉你会成功的吧 |
[49:43] | Yeah, I can’t believe you ever worried, Mickey. | 是啊 Mickey 你竟然之前还担心 |
[49:45] | When you think about it, it had to work – it’s a classic. | 这是个经典 当你想到的时候 就一定管用 |
[49:50] | Unless… | 除非… |
[49:52] | Unless we try Doomsday? | 除非我们试试看用世界末日? |
[49:59] | Well, Chemical Ollie lives up that way and Monty John, | Chemical Ollie和Monty John快乐地过着日子 |
[50:03] | and they both owe me a favour, | 他们都欠我一个人情 |
[50:04] | yeah, I’ll call them right away. | 我可以现在就打电话给他们 |
[50:06] | I’m sure they can pull a team together. | 我相信他们能组个队 |
[50:18] | I think we should move this way. | 我想我们应该往这边 |
[50:20] | This is an emergency. This is an emergency. | 紧急事件 紧急事件 |
[50:23] | Evacuate immediately, evacuate immediately. | 即刻撤离 即刻撤离 |
[50:26] | Evacuate and make your way to the bus. | 上公交车 撤离 |
[50:31] | Evacuate area immediately. | 立即从这里撤离 |
[50:34] | Radiation leak at Bridewell C. | Bridewell C 辐射泄漏 |
[50:46] | Right, back to London, a few beers at Eddie’s? | 回到伦敦 在Eddie酒吧喝几杯? |
[50:48] | Definitely. But we have a few loose ends to tie up first. | 当然 但我们还有些收尾的事情要做 |
[50:51] | And we need to move it. | 我们得转移它 |
[50:56] | It’s me, where are you? My husband and I… | 是我 你在哪儿?我丈夫和我 |
[51:09] | My husband and I, Lady Fotherleigh. | 我丈夫和我 Fotherleigh夫人 |
[51:22] | I knew something funny was going on. | 我就知道有些不太对劲 |
[51:25] | What the hell are you doing in our castle? | 你究竟在我们的城堡里干什么? |
[51:27] | Your castle?! | 你的城堡? |
[51:29] | What the bloody hell are you doing in my castle? | 到底是你在我的城堡里面干什么? |
[51:32] | This is the great hall with all the ancestral paintings. | 这个大厅保留了所有祖传的画作 |
[51:39] | Your castle? | 你的城堡? |
[51:44] | What about this? | 看看这个? |
[51:47] | This castle is owned by Stately Heritage. | 这城堡归Stately文化遗产所有 |
[51:51] | No. | 不 |
[51:55] | No. | 不 |
[51:58] | No! | 不 |
[52:00] | Call the police, I want the police here now! | 叫警察 我要警察现在就到 |
[52:04] | The police? | 警察? |
[52:05] | Yes! Right, and what shall I tell the gentlemen here for your meeting? | 是 还有我应该怎么对这些等着见你的先生说? |
[52:13] | You?! You! | 你?! 你! |
[52:17] | You! | 你! |
[52:21] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢? |
[52:23] | Where is my bloody money?! Whoa, Georgina, calm down, calm down. | 那些该死的钱呢?Georgina 冷静 冷静 |
[52:29] | You’ll get your money back. You what? | 你会拿回你的钱的 什么? |
[52:31] | Yeah, it was a bit of fun… A joke, We were just proving a point. | 是啊 之前是开个小玩笑 我们只是为了证明一点 |
[52:34] | Of course we’ll give you your money back. You are? | 当然 我们会把钱还给你 真的吗? |
[52:37] | Yeah, obviously. | 显然啊 |
[52:38] | You can’t go round taking money from people and giving them nothing in return. | 你不能从别人那里拿了钱 又不给他们任何东西 |
[52:42] | No, no, you can’t. | 不不 你不能 |
[52:43] | Cos that would be absurd, not to mention completely immoral. Yeah. | 因为那会很奇怪 更别说是完全不道德的了 是啊 |
[52:47] | We’re going to give you back every penny you spent on that castle. | 我们要退给你你在城堡上花费的每一分钱 |
[52:51] | In fact… Here it is right now. | 实际上 现在就退 |
[52:59] | 1 pound?! | 一磅 |
[53:02] | 1 pound?! | 一磅 |
[53:03] | I gave you 500 frigging grand!!!! | 我给了你五十万啊 |
[53:07] | No, no, you didn’t. | 不不 你没有 |
[53:10] | It’s all here in black and white. See, 1 pound. | 全白纸黑字这里写着呢 看到了吧 一磅 |
[53:17] | So you can call the police if you wish, | 如果你想 你可以叫警察来 |
[53:20] | but a contract is a contract, it’s either legal or it isn’t. | 但合同就是合同 要么合法 要么就不是合同 |
[53:24] | But that’s… That… | 但那… |
[53:28] | You have tricked me. | 你诈了我 |
[53:30] | You have conned me, and that is not fair! | 你诈骗了我 这不公平 |
[53:34] | Guys, can you hear something? Yeah, a sort of… | 哥们 你们听到什么啦?有点… |
[53:38] | whinging sound. Yeah, sort of a whinging fool sort of sound? | 飕的一声 是哦 有点像一种傻瓜的飕的一声 |
[53:42] | Yeah, that’s exactly what it is, a whinging fool kind of sound. | 完全就是 一种傻瓜的飕的一声 |
[53:47] | Like you said, | 就像你说的 |
[53:49] | only a moron lets hard-earned cash slip between their fingers. | 只有傻子才会让自己辛苦挣来的钱从指间溜走 |
[53:53] | You deserve everything you get. | 你该自食其果 |
[54:14] | Yeah, go on, so what did they say? | 继续 他们怎么说 |
[54:17] | When the pig started to sing… | 当一只猪开始唱歌 |
[54:19] | Yeah, go on then. ..It was a big surprise to everyone. | 继续 对每个人都是一个大惊喜 |
[54:22] | So what am I, Scotch mist? | 那我是谁 苏格兰人? |
[54:25] | Hey! Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好点吗? |
[54:28] | Yeah. A lot, actually, yeah. Good. | 好多了 好啊 |
[54:31] | When I heard you weren’t well, | 我听说你不舒服 |
[54:33] | I made some of my special chicken soup for you. | 我做了些特制的鸡汤给你 |
[54:35] | Good to have you back, babe. Thanks, Albert. | 你回来太好了 宝贝 谢谢 Albert |
[54:37] | You missed a beaut, Ems. | 你错过好戏了 |
[54:40] | Sit down and I’ll tell you all about it. | 坐下来 我告诉你所有的事 |
[54:42] | I want to hear every little detail. | 我要听每个细节 |
[54:44] | It was probably the water up there, not safe to drink, apparently. | 大概因为那里的水 显然 喝了不安全 |
[54:57] | So? How was your bug? | 你的男生怎么样? |
[55:07] | He was good. | 他不错 |
[55:09] | He was very good. But in the end… | 他很好 但是最终 |
[55:13] | Not quite good enough. | 还是不够好 |
[55:19] | Right, we’re ready. No fuss, here you go. | 我们准备好了 别大惊小怪 开始了 |
[55:23] | Hold on to your keys for now, Mr Ryan. | Ryan先生 先保管这些钥匙 |
[55:26] | Got a bit of good news for you. | 有好消息告诉你 |
[55:34] | Why would you do this, Mickey? | Mickey 你为什么这么做? |
[55:36] | Because I know when I’m beat. | 因为我知道自己被打败的时候 |
[55:39] | If making his life easier is what makes you happy, then… | 如果让他生活好 能够让你快乐 那么 |
[55:43] | And are they OK with it? | 他们觉得可以? |
[55:45] | Yeah, well, they get their money… | 是啊 他们拿了钱 |
[55:48] | Why wouldn’t they be? | 他们何乐不为? |
[55:52] | What do you think, Emma? | Emma 你觉得呢? |
[55:57] | An interest rate mistake? | 一个利率错误? |
[55:58] | Apparently they just lost some big case in London | 显然他们刚在伦敦大败一场 |
[56:00] | on how they calculate their interest. Wow. | 在他们算的利率上 |
[56:02] | Anyway, bottom line is the interest I’ve already paid | 总之 结果是我已经付了的利息 |
[56:05] | has more than paid off the loan. | 超过了我付的房贷 |
[56:07] | In fact, they owed me money. | 事实上 他们欠我钱了 |
[56:09] | No way. 1,580 pounds! | 天啊 1580英镑 |
[56:12] | Ben, your toys are out! | Ben 你的玩具搬出来了 |
[56:14] | Oh, Joe… And, Em, it gets better. | Joe… Emma 都会好起来的 |
[56:16] | When he gave me the cash, he must have got confused in his head. | 当他给我现金的时候 他肯定还糊涂着 |
[56:19] | What do you mean? | 你说的什么意思? |
[56:20] | The idiot gave me 1,850 pounds instead of 1,580 pounds. | 那白痴给了我1850英镑 而不是1580英镑 |
[56:23] | Gave me 270 pounds too much. | 足足多给了270英镑 |
[56:26] | But you told him, yeah? You gave it back to him? | 但你告诉了他 而且把钱还给他了? |
[56:29] | It was cash, how are they ever going to prove that? | 那是现金 他们之后怎么证明多给了? |
[56:34] | That’s not the point, Joe. Isn’t it? | 不是这个问题 Joe 不是吗? |
[56:36] | What is the point then? The point is… | 那是什么问题?问题是… |
[56:40] | That’s not who you said you were. | 你不是你说的那种人 |
[56:52] | You know it’s odd when you meet someone | 很奇怪 当你遇到一个人 |
[56:54] | who seems to see the world in a completely different way to you. | 他看世界的方式和你的完全不一样 |
[56:58] | And it just makes you question everything you are. | 就让你质疑你的所有 |
[57:01] | Particularly if you fancy the pants off him. | 尤其是你渴望他 |
[57:04] | Yes, and also if | 是的 而且 |
[57:06] | you think they have something you’ve always wanted. | 你觉得他们有你一直想得到的东西 |
[57:10] | But you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[57:12] | I usually am. | 我通常都是 |
[57:15] | He’s no different from us, | 他们和我们没有区别 |
[57:18] | and this…this so isn’t wrong. | 这也完全没有错 |
[57:22] | This is all the family I need right now. | 这家是我目前所有需要的 |
[57:24] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[57:27] | Then welcome back, Em. | 那欢迎回来 Emma |
[57:28] | And thank you. For what? | 谢谢你 谢什么? |
[57:33] | Showing me. | 谢谢让我看到这一切 |
[57:35] | And the extra 270 pounds? You have to make it look like a mistake, OK? | 额外的270磅?你必须装得像是出了错 明白吗? |
[57:41] | Like a mistake. | 像一个失误 |
[57:48] | Oh, I know you Mickey Stone. | 我懂你的 Mickey Stone |
[57:52] | I was actually hoping he wouldn’t take it. | 我真的希望他没拿那钱 |
[57:54] | Oh, yeah, right. No, really. | 是哦 好 不 是真的 |
[57:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[57:59] | Yep, it is good to be back. | 回来太好了 |
[58:01] | Woo! SHE LAUGHS | 哇 |
[58:06] | Cheers, everybody. Cheers! | 干杯 大家干杯 |