时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Benjamin…or Benny, as I understand he was known, | Benjamin… 也就是大家常说的Benny |
[00:11] | was not a regular parishioner | 他并不是教众中的一员 |
[00:13] | and sadly, I didn’t know him personally. | 而且我跟他没有什么私交 |
[00:16] | But a sudden and unexpected loss like this | 然而突如其来的打击犹如晴天霹雳一般 |
[00:19] | is hard on all those left behind, | 让我们这些生者难以接受 |
[00:21] | and we share in the great sadness felt by each and every one of you, | 我们每一个人 不管你是他的朋友 家人 还是同事 |
[00:26] | his friends, family and colleagues. | 都沉浸在痛苦之中 |
[00:29] | We now commit Benny’s body to the flames, earth to earth, | 现在我们把他的遗体火化 |
[00:34] | ashes to ashes, dust to dust, | 让一切都尘归尘 土归土 |
[00:37] | in the sure and certain hope of the resurrection to eternal life. | 愿逝者安宁 生者重获解脱 |
[00:54] | THUNDER RUMBLES | (雷声隆隆) |
[01:09] | Well, if Benny’s made it through the pearly gates, there’s hope for us all. | 如果雷声是Benny从天堂之门传来的 我们就有希望了 |
[01:12] | Why, what was he like? | 为什么这么说? 他是个什么样的人? |
[01:14] | He was a good old-fashioned rogue, was Benny. | 他人挺不错 但却是个守旧的无赖 |
[01:17] | Could charm the birds from the trees. | 能让鸟儿陶醉得从树上掉到他怀里 |
[01:18] | A roper, was he? | 下套的人 是吗? |
[01:19] | Worked mainly as a fixer, | 一般是充当掌控全局的角色 |
[01:21] | but he could turn his hand to anything. He was a natural. | 但他有一双充满魔力的手 天生就是吃这行饭的 |
[01:24] | He was amazingly intuitive, | 他有着令人称奇的直觉 |
[01:25] | could spot a mark in the blink of an eye. | 只需瞄一眼就能看出谁是金主 |
[01:27] | You should have seen his card tricks. | 你们该看看他的纸牌技巧 |
[01:28] | Fastest hands I ever saw. | 绝对是我见过的最快的一双手 |
[01:30] | -See you back at the ranch. -Oi! Where are you going? | -在农场那碰面 -喂! 你这是要去哪? |
[01:33] | -I’ve got a meeting at the bank. -Oh, he has a winner. | -我在银行有个会要开 -噢 他的马赢了 |
[01:35] | Symphony Crest, 2.30 at Wincanton. | 2点半在Wincanton 好戏上演 |
[01:38] | 20-1 in Benny’s honour! | 20赔1 向Benny致敬! |
[01:41] | CAR HORNS BEEP | (汽车鸣笛声) |
[01:47] | -Look, tell you what, mate, I’ll jump out here. -Right-o. | -哥们 跟你说 我就这里下吧 -好的 |
[01:50] | -There you go. -Cheers, mate. -Just been to a funeral. | -拿着 -振作点 哥们 -刚参加完葬礼 |
[01:53] | The walk might do me good. | 走走路有好处 |
[02:03] | Keep the change. | 零钱留着吧 |
[02:05] | Oi! | 喂! |
[02:11] | Hold up! | 站住! |
[03:19] | Ash… Ash… | |
[03:22] | Benny Benny. | |
[03:23] | We just went to your funeral! | 我们刚从你葬礼上回来! |
[03:26] | It’s complicated. | 这事儿很复杂 |
[04:17] | Thought I saw him coming out of the bank, so I legged it. | 我看见他从银行出来 于是我拔腿就跑 |
[04:19] | -Who? -Then I saw someone chasing me. | -谁? -然后就发现有人跟着我 |
[04:22] | -Didn’t realise it was you. Thought I was a dead man. -Easy mistake to make. | -但没想到那是你 我以为我死定了呢 -人之常情嘛 |
[04:26] | Why the bloody hell were you chasing me? | 你跟着我干神马? |
[04:28] | Cos I’ve always wanted to see a ghost up close. Look, Benny, | 因为我想看看鬼是什么样子 听着 Benny |
[04:31] | for Christ’s sake calm down and have a drink. | 看在上帝的份上 冷静下来 喝一杯 |
[04:35] | Benny was an old school grifter. | Benny是个老派的骗子 |
[04:37] | Back then, all you had were your wits. | 那时 你只能靠智谋取胜 |
[04:40] | No mobile phones, no internet, no tricks, or gadgets. | 神马手机 互联网 小把戏 小道具 都是浮云 |
[04:44] | The first person to say “those were the days” gets the next round. | 第一个怀旧的人喝第二轮吧 |
[04:47] | He almost wound up on this crew. Was a toss-up between him and Ash. | 他差点就进了我们这支团队 他和Ash不分伯仲 |
[04:51] | And you chose Ash? He can’t have been that smart. | 而你选择了Ash? 他可不怎么聪明 |
[04:53] | Benny was smart, all right. He even saved Mickey’s butt once. | Benny是很机灵 有一次 他甚至救过Mickey一次 |
[04:58] | -You? From who? -The cops. -Well, this I have to hear. | -你? 从谁的手里? -警察 -我去啊 这事儿我必须得听听 |
[05:02] | It was a long time ago. | 都是沉年往事了 |
[05:03] | -Ten years. -Fifteen. | -10年前的事儿 -是15年前 |
[05:05] | -Whatever. -Benny and I were working a scam together. And I got sloppy. | -随便了 -Benny和我当时正进行诈骗 而我太草率了 |
[05:10] | The mark turned out to be old bill. | 金主原来是个警察 |
[05:11] | I hadn’t checked him out properly. | 可我当时没把他的背景调查清楚 |
[05:13] | But Benny recognised him | 但是Benny识破了他 |
[05:16] | and at the last moment, he switched the cases back. | 在千钧一发之际 Benny把手提箱掉了包 |
[05:19] | So, what do we have here? | 那么 看看我们有什么? |
[05:22] | It’s all there. Count it if you want. | 全在这儿了 你大可以数一下 |
[05:25] | It cost me 20 grand, | 让我破了2万块的财 |
[05:26] | but if it wasn’t for Benny, I’d have done five years. | 但如果不是Benny的话 我就得蹲上5年的局子 |
[05:29] | Nice doing business, mate. Thank you. | 伙计 和你做生意很愉快 谢谢 |
[05:34] | And all this time we’ve been under the misapprehension | 原来一直以来我们都被蒙在鼓里 |
[05:36] | that you’re invincible. | 还以为你是骗无不胜的呢 |
[05:38] | Yeah, this Benny guy sounds like a right legend. | 是啊 这个叫Benny的家伙听起来是个传奇人物啊 |
[05:41] | Got to hand it to him. | 差点就收了他 |
[05:41] | The man had balls of steel. | 此人当真是艺高人胆大 |
[05:45] | I lost my mojo. | 我好运都没了 |
[05:47] | And when the self-doubt crept in, I knew I was in trouble. | 当我开始怀疑自己时 我就知道我麻烦了 |
[05:51] | I tried one last con. | 我打算最后做一票大的 |
[05:53] | A big one. Came this close to selling a house that never existed. | 差一点就把根本不存在的房子卖掉 |
[05:55] | Guess who to? | 猜猜谁是冤大头? |
[05:56] | I dunno, mate, Paul Daniels. | 不知道 哥们 Paul Daniels? |
[05:58] | An Arab sheikh. | 一个阿拉伯酋长 |
[06:00] | -Mmm, royalty. Nice. -It was a beaut, Ash, you would have loved it. | -嗯 王族啊 我喜欢 -是个美人 Ash 你肯定喜欢 |
[06:03] | There are four identical streets in Bath, right, | 在Bath有四条一摸一样的街道 是吧 |
[06:06] | all in a row. So I invented a fifth. | 都在一条线上 于是我创造了第五条 |
[06:08] | Had him on the hook for an eight bedroom Regency Villa. | 用一座有8个房间的摄政时期的别墅骗他上钩 |
[06:10] | 3.5 million pounds. | 定价350万英镑 |
[06:11] | Reduced from four for a quick sale. | 为了快速出手 是从四百万降下来的 |
[06:13] | -Bargain. What happened? -His lawyer | -讨价还价 然后呢? -他的律师在那里的大学上课 |
[06:17] | was at university there. Knew the place back to front. Got out by the skin of my teeth. | 对那地方了如指掌 吓得我一身冷汗 |
[06:22] | By now, I’m desperate, so I start doing the spreads. | 这时 我都绝望了 于是我开始赌博 |
[06:24] | -Spread betting? -I know, mug’s game, but if you do your homework… | -到处赌博? -我知道 傻瓜才干 但如果你做足了功课… |
[06:28] | anyway, by this time I’m skint. | 不管怎样 这次我一贫如洗了 |
[06:29] | Can’t get credit off the high street bookies, | 由于信誉不能从街上的赌场赊欠 |
[06:31] | so I start dealing with this Iranian bloke, Danush. | 于是我开始跟伊朗小子 Danush打交道 |
[06:35] | Seems on the level, gives good prices, always pays up in cash. | 看上去诚实可靠 出价很高 总是给现金 |
[06:38] | Anyway, fast-forward to the World Cup. | 长话短说 在世界杯的时候 |
[06:40] | All I need is for Rooney and the boys | 我需要的是 只要鲁尼和他的队友们 |
[06:43] | to do what they do every Saturday, and I’m sitting pretty on a dead cert 25 grand win. | 保持每周六那样状态 我只要坐着就能把2万5赢了 |
[06:47] | You, cheering England? Wish I’d seen that. | 你去给英格兰助威? 我真想去看看啊 |
[06:49] | Nauseating, I know, but business is business. | 令人作呕是吧 我知道 但要赚钱啊 |
[06:52] | Or so I thought. | 最起码我是这么想的 |
[06:53] | Come the final whistle of that farcical Germany game, | 到了那场跟德国队闹剧般的比赛吹响终场哨时 |
[06:56] | the telly’s out through the window | 电视从窗户扔了出来 |
[06:58] | and I’m sitting there with a 40 grand stain in my trousers. -Nasty. | 我就那么坐在那儿 兜里的4万都快烂掉了 -真恶心 |
[07:02] | Very. No, no, no, but it gets worse. | 确实 不 不 不 更糟糕还在后面 |
[07:05] | Turns out this bloke Danush, whose nickname I now learn is The Dentist | 原来这个叫Danush的 我现在才知道他绰号叫牙医 |
[07:09] | on account of his favoured method of persuasion, | 名字源于他最喜欢的逼供方法 |
[07:12] | has interest rates that make credit cards look like Save the bloody Children. | 跟他的利率一比 信用卡利息低得就跟在做慈善一样(Save the Children是慈善组织) |
[07:17] | Cut to four weeks later, and an unscheduled extraction… | 四周之后 我的牙被拔掉… |
[07:21] | my 40 grand debt’s spiralled to a hundred. | 而我4万的债务已经涨到了10万 |
[07:23] | Says I can pay it back at ten grand a month. Yeah, right. | 说什么让我一个月还1万 哼 他够狠啊 |
[07:26] | -So you faked your own death. -What else could I do? -I dunno, get on a plane? | -所以你就装死 -我能怎么办? -我不知道 坐飞机走? |
[07:31] | I can’t afford a bus ticket, let alone a plane ticket. | 我连汽车票都付不起 更别说飞机票了 |
[07:35] | What about the short con? You were the best at that. | 你怎么不试试小偷小摸? 这可是你的拿手好戏 |
[07:38] | Oh, Ash, no, I’ve lost it. Big time. | 噢 Ash 不 我生疏了 好久不干了 |
[07:44] | You know, I dunno, it’s like these are someone else’s hands. | 你知道吗 现在我的手就像是别人的一样 |
[07:51] | I can’t even shuffle a deck of cards any more, let alone pick a pocket. | 我甚至连牌都洗不好 更别说顺手牵羊了 |
[07:56] | MOBILE RINGS | (手机响) |
[07:59] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[08:06] | Are you, er…are you sitting down? | 你们 呃… 你们安顿好了吗? |
[08:16] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[08:19] | You look pretty damn perky for a stiff. | 作为一个死人 你看上去还挺有生气的 |
[08:21] | Death ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, trust me. | 相信我 死根本不算什么 我都要崩溃了 |
[08:24] | Well, you certainly had us fooled. | 你完全骗过了我们 |
[08:25] | Yeah, we bought a wreath | 是啊 我们还买了花圈啊什么的 |
[08:27] | and everything. We even signed the book of condolence. -I’m touched. | 我们甚至写了悼词 -我很感动 |
[08:30] | -Now the shortest book in the world. -Why, what was the turnout like? | -世上最简短的悼词 -为什么 有多少人出席? |
[08:34] | -A wet mid-week friendly between Brentford and Burton Albion. -Oh. | -工作日 还下着雨 并且要来往于Brentford和Burton Albion之间 -噢 |
[08:39] | Still, there’s always next time, eh? | 但是 还还有下一次机会的 不是吗? |
[08:42] | You don’t have to do this. | 男人何苦为难男人 |
[08:43] | I know we don’t, but we’re gonna anyway. | 没有啊 但人总有一死 |
[08:46] | In our game, we always take care of our own. | 我们总是在工作中照顾好彼此 |
[08:48] | But this is your home, and these two don’t even know me. | 但这里是你家 而且这两位甚至还不认识我 |
[08:51] | No, we’ll get you back on your feet in no time. | 是不认识 但我们很快就能混熟的 |
[08:54] | I’ve taken the liberty of running you a bath. | 我帮你把水放好了 去洗个澡吧 |
[08:57] | Dump your clothes in the bin. Try those. | 把你的衣服扔在箱子里 换上这些 |
[08:59] | -Those are… -Thanks. | -那些是… -谢谢 |
[09:03] | All of you. You’ve seriously saved my nuts. | 大伙儿 你们真的帮了我大忙 |
[09:05] | Couple of days, I’ll get my head together, | 就住几天 然后我会整理好思路 |
[09:08] | come up with a plan, and I’ll be out of here. | 想个计划 然后就离开这 |
[09:10] | -Bathroom’s that way. -Oh, yeah, thanks. | -浴室在那边 -噢 是的 谢谢 |
[09:21] | When you said you were collecting your winnings, | 当你说你要收获胜利果实时 |
[09:24] | I was hoping you’d come back with a take-out and a bottle of fizz. | 我还指着你带个外卖 拿些饮料回来呢 |
[09:26] | Instead, you bring us a lodger. | 没想到 你给我们带了个房客回来 |
[09:29] | Was I supposed to do,leave him on the streets? | 我能怎么做? 难道我要将他抛弃在街头吗? |
[09:31] | You did the right thing. Benny’s a complete wreck. | 你做的对 Benny受的打击很严重 |
[09:33] | He wouldn’t last five minutes out there with that nutter after him. | 那些疯子追着他 他在外面挺不过5分钟的 |
[09:36] | But with the best will in the world, we can’t let him stay indefinitely. | 但出于好意的话 我们也不能永远让他待在这儿 |
[09:40] | We could give him cash, buy him a plane ticket. | 我们可以给他一笔钱 买张机票给他 |
[09:42] | He mentioned Spain. | 他提到了西班牙 |
[09:43] | Wanted to end up in Marbella. | 他想在马贝拉终老 |
[09:46] | We could. | 我们是可以帮他 |
[09:50] | -Or alternatively…? -We could kill two birds with one stone. | -其他选择呢…? -我们可以来个一石二鸟 |
[09:53] | DOOR OPENS | (开门声) |
[10:01] | That’s what I call a view. | 这才是夜景啊 |
[10:03] | You’ve done all right for yourselves. | 你们混得不赖嘛 |
[10:05] | -Yeah, it’s not easy, though. -Not meant to be easy, though, is it? | -是啊 但是混得好也不容易 -注定不会容易 不是吗? |
[10:09] | Wouldn’t be worth doing if it was. | 如果这么容易的话就不值得了 |
[10:11] | -I dunno. Sometimes I’d settle for easy. -No, no, no. | -不知道 有时候我想过得轻松点 -不 不 不 |
[10:13] | Easy means lazy. Lazy means sloppy. | 相信我 轻松意味着懒惰 |
[10:15] | Sloppy means you get nicked. Trust me. | 懒惰意味着懈怠 懈怠意味着牢房 |
[10:18] | Amen to that. | 真理帝啊 |
[10:23] | Listen, Benny, we’ve got a little plan we want to run past you. | 听着 Benny 我们为你准备了一个计划 |
[10:28] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[10:30] | This Danush character. | 这个叫Danush的 |
[10:32] | Why don’t we take him down? | 为什么我们不搞垮他? |
[10:34] | Are you serious? | 你们开玩笑的吧? |
[10:35] | He’s a nasty piece of work, he’s greedy and best of all, he’s in the cash game. | 他是个下流胚子 人又贪婪 不过还好 他用现金 |
[10:39] | Haven’t you been listening? | 你们没听清楚吧? |
[10:40] | This isn’t a sleazy businessman looking to turn a quick buck. | 这不是什么庸俗的商人寻求快速致富 |
[10:43] | He plays by a whole different set of rules. | 他完全按自己的一套规矩做事 |
[10:46] | You don’t want to mess with Danush. | 你们不会想惹上Danush这样的人的 |
[10:48] | Yeah, well, like I said, it was just a thought, you know. | 好吧 就像我说的 你知道 这只是个想法而已 |
[10:51] | Anyway, Benny, there’s someone we’d like you to meet. | 不论如何 Benny 我想介绍你认识个人 |
[10:55] | A companion for you when we’re out and about. | 我们外出时 能陪伴你的伙伴 |
[10:59] | Someone, um…intelligent. Charming. -Great sense of humour. | 一个 嗯… 聪明 有魅力 -极具幽默感 |
[11:03] | And terrific legs. | 有着性感大腿的人 |
[11:06] | Eddie, Benny. Benny, this is Eddie. | Eddie 这是Benny Benny 这位是Eddie |
[11:08] | All right, mate. You been strangling a cat again, Ed? | 好的 伙计 你又在掐猫脖子玩吗 Ed?(讽刺酒吧音乐难听) |
[11:11] | Very funny. You’re insulting the work of a genius. | 搞笑咯 你们这是侮辱天才之作啊 |
[11:13] | -Why, who is it? -Heathens, the lot of you. | -为什么 是谁? -你们都是门外汉啊 |
[11:16] | Joe Oliver, one of the greatest exponents of jazz that ever lived. | Joe Oliver 史上最伟大的爵士乐巨匠之一 |
[11:19] | Benny’s confined to quarters for a while. Thought you could babysit. He’s got to keep his head down. | Benny要在你这呆段时间 希望你罩着点 他得保持低调 |
[11:25] | Be my pleasure. Be a bit of sophisticated company for a change. | 很好啊 换个懂我的行家陪着也不错啊 |
[11:28] | Nice hoody, that, mate, by the way. | 顺便说下 那帽衫不错啊 哥们 |
[11:31] | Don’t worry, you’ll be safe here. | 别担心 你在这里很安全 |
[11:32] | Drinks all round, Ed. | 四处都是酒 Ed |
[11:34] | -We’re his only customers, you know. -I heard that. | -我们是他唯一的客人 你懂的 -我听见了 |
[11:36] | You know what, Benny, they’ve got a point Danush is ripe for the picking. | Benny 你应该明白 他们算是盯上Danush这个熟果子了 |
[11:40] | Yes,maybe.But he’s also smart and extremely dangerous. | 对 也许吧 但他也很聪明 而且还极度危险 |
[11:43] | There are easier marks. | 外面容易下手的多的是 |
[11:45] | None that we’ve got on the hook right now. | 那些”小白”我们没有下套 |
[11:47] | Anyway, like you said, it’s not about easy. | 所以 像你说的 这不是容易与否的事 |
[11:49] | Benny,You’re in a hole. | Benny 你现在深陷泥潭 |
[11:50] | We want to help get you out here. We’ll cut you in on anything what we make. | 我们想拉你一把 我们会竭尽所能帮助你 |
[11:52] | Might be enough to get you on your feet. | 应该足够你脱身了 |
[11:54] | Think of it as your Marbella fund. | 当做是你的马贝拉养老金吧 |
[11:57] | All you have to do is help us out. | 你要做的就是给我们提供信息 |
[11:59] | I appreciate you trying to help me, but I don’t know. | 我很感激各位如此鼎力相助 可我不知道 |
[12:01] | Danush is seriously bad news. | 因为人人都对Danush避之唯恐不及啊 |
[12:04] | Look, you need out of this town, fast. You got any better ideas? | 听着 你得尽快离开此地 你还有更好的主意吗? |
[12:08] | What would you need me to do? | 你们需要我做什么? |
[12:10] | Just give us the lowdown on Danush, help come up with a plan. | 给我们有关Danush的内幕 帮我们想出个计划 |
[12:13] | And then leave the rest to us. | 剩下的就交给我们好了 |
[12:16] | OK. OK, but don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 好的 好的 但是别说我没提醒你们 |
[12:19] | -Good lad. -OK, so what have you got? | -好孩子 -好的 你手上有什么料? |
[12:22] | -On Danush? -Mmm. | -关于Danush的? -嗯 |
[12:25] | Not a lot. | 不是很多 |
[12:32] | You lot gonna order another drink, or are you just gonna sit here? | 你们是要再点个酒 还是光干坐在这儿? |
[12:37] | We’ll probably just sit here, actually, mate. | 哥们 我们坐在这儿就好 |
[12:43] | Oh, come on, Benny, you must remember something. | 不是吧 Benny 你肯定还记得其他什么的 |
[12:47] | -He’s Iranian. -So you said. -Where does he operate from? | -他是伊朗人 -你说了 -他是哪里起家的? |
[12:50] | I dunno, he never said. | 不知道 他从未说起过 |
[12:53] | -Where did you meet him? -At a boxing gym. | -你在哪里遇见他的? -一个拳击馆 |
[12:56] | He does a workout every day. | 他每天都健身 |
[12:58] | He’s got to have an office somewhere or something. | 他肯定有间办公室还是什么的 |
[13:01] | We weren’t exactly drinking buddies. I’m sorry, | 我们又不是什么酒友 我是真不知道 |
[13:04] | I don’t know anything about him. | 我对他一无所知 |
[13:06] | -But you’d recognise him if you saw him, yeah? -Of course I would. | -但是如果你看见他 就能认出他 是吗? -肯定的 |
[13:11] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[13:13] | Maybe he’s not going today. | 可能他今天不会来 |
[13:14] | You said he goes for an hour every morning. | 你说他每天早上都练上一小时的 |
[13:17] | I meant regularly. I don’t know if he goes every day. | 我只是说定期来 我不清楚他是不是每天都来 |
[13:19] | -Could be a long wait, then. -If he sees me, I’m so dead. | -那就有的等了 -如果他看见我 我就死定了 |
[13:22] | I’ve shown you the gym and told you what he looks like. | 我已经告诉你们是哪个体育馆 他长什么样子了 |
[13:25] | Can’t you drop me back at the bar? | 能不能载我回酒吧? |
[13:26] | This is west London, Benny. He’s Iranian, late thirties. | 伦敦西边儿也很大的 Benny 伊朗人 快奔四了 |
[13:30] | That doesn’t narrow things down much round here. | 这些信息也没把范围给缩小啊 |
[13:33] | -Benny? -It’s him! | -Benny? -是他! |
[13:35] | -Are you sure? -Of course I’m sure. | -你确定? -我相当确定 |
[13:38] | -Now, would you please get me out of here! -You keep your head down, mate, | -我们赶紧遁吧! -伙计 把头低下来 |
[13:41] | we’ll have you back at the ranch in no time. | 我们很快就能把你送回农场的 |
[13:47] | Oi-oi. | 乖乖 |
[13:50] | Yeah, you’d best keep your head down, Benny. | 嗯 Benny 你最好别把头抬起来 |
[13:53] | Why, what’s he doing now? | 为什么 他在干什么? |
[13:54] | He’s, er…helping an old lady with her shopping, | 他在 呃… 帮个老太太拎东西 |
[13:59] | but he is looking this way. | 但是他还看着这个方向 |
[14:17] | Oh, he’s fit. I just mean he looks like he works out a lot. | 噢 他很健美 我只是说他一看就像是常锻炼的人 |
[14:20] | -Didn’t you say that, Benny? -This is Danush. | -你不是说过吗 Benny? -这就是Danush |
[14:22] | We think his surname’s Larijani, but he’s likely to have lots of aliases. | 我们认为他姓Larijani 但他可能有很多化名 |
[14:26] | This is where he’s based, an industrial unit in Stanmore. But he meets punters | 这就是他的地盘 在Stanmore的一个工业单元区 |
[14:30] | like Benny here in the cafe at the Silver Street Boxing Gym | 但他晨练之后 在Silver街拳击馆里的咖啡厅 |
[14:33] | after his morning workout. | 和Benny这样的赌马人会面 |
[14:36] | And that’s it? | 就这么多? |
[14:37] | Come on, Benny. Benny. You must remember something else. | 拜托 Benny Benny 你肯定还能记起些什么 |
[14:40] | A face, a name, a little snippet of something. Anything. | 一张脸 一个名字 一些片断 随便什么 |
[14:43] | I’m…sorry. | 我…对不起 |
[14:46] | Right, OK, we’ll have to get out there ourselves. | 好吧 我们得自己去那里 |
[14:50] | Use the usual contacts. Someone must have heard of him. | 就问常用的联络人 肯定有人听说过他 |
[14:52] | Sean, Emma, we need access to his laptop and his mobile, | Sean Emma 我们需要搞到他的电脑和手机 |
[14:55] | anything that’ll get us the inside track. | 或者其他能让我们占据有利地位的东西 |
[14:57] | This man is elusive. Do whatever you need to. | 这人很谨慎 你们请便吧 |
[15:00] | – You all off out, then? -Relax, we’ll be back before you know it. | -你们全都走了 那我呢? -放松点 我们很快回来 |
[15:09] | No, I haven’t seen him. | 不 我没看到过他 |
[15:15] | Have you seen this geezer? | 你有没有看到过这老头? |
[15:19] | All right, cheers anyway. | 好吧 加油 |
[15:21] | Nothing? OK. | 什么都没有?好吧 |
[15:40] | -So, anything? -Not a sausage. You? | -那么 找到什么了吗? -什么也没有 你呢? |
[15:43] | Zip. Nada. Zero. No-one’s heard of him. | 什么也没有 没有人听说过他(nada 西语 “没有”的意思) |
[15:46] | No-one we know, anyway. | 总之 没有人见过他 |
[15:47] | Like I said, he flies under the radar. | 跟我说过的一样 他来无影去无踪 |
[15:49] | Let’s hope Sean and Emma find something at the lock-up. | 让我们期待Sean和Emma在他仓库那里有所发现吧 |
[17:19] | Don’t let him leave. | 别让他走了 |
[17:22] | -You’ve got till half past. Don’t be late. -Piece of cake. | -十二点半之前一定要回来 别迟到了 -小菜一碟 |
[17:34] | Hey, yeah. I just remembered something about Danush. | 嘿 对了 我突然想起关于Danush的一些事情 |
[17:37] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[17:41] | He’s got a dog. Oh, yeah? | 他养了一条狗 哦 是吗? |
[17:42] | DOG BARKS | (狗吠声) |
[17:49] | DOG GROWLS | (狗咆哮声) |
[17:56] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[18:32] | PHONE RINGS | (电话响) |
[18:35] | Ash, it’s me. Listen, I’ve got the laptop, | Ash 是我 听着 我拿到了他的电脑 |
[18:38] | but it’s password protected. Can you bypass it? | 但是有密码保护 你能破解吗? |
[18:40] | Not from here. Start by trying the usual passwords. | 在这儿没办法 你就试一试常用的密码 |
[18:43] | -Which are? -The top five are the numbers 123, | -哪些是? -最常用的五个是”123″ |
[18:46] | -then “password”, then “letmein”, then the numbers one to six, then one to eight. -No. | -然后是”password” 然后是”letmein” 然后是1到6 然后1到8 -不对 |
[19:12] | Listen, I’m kind of running out of time here. | 听着 我快没时间了 |
[19:14] | -Partner’s name? -What? -Birthdays? -No idea. | -搭档的名字? -什么? -生日? -不知道 |
[19:17] | Pet’s name. I don’t know, I don’t know. Pet! What’s the dog’s name? | 宠物的名字 我不知道 不知道 宠物!那只狗叫什么? |
[19:23] | Are you having a laugh? You knew about the dog? | 你在耍我吗?你知道有只狗? |
[19:25] | Has it got a collar? | 它有没有戴项圈? |
[19:28] | – No. No collar, no. -Just read the name on the collar, Sean. | -不 没有项圈 没有 -看看项圈上写的名字 Sean |
[19:32] | Listen, I’m not getting my bloody hand bitten off trying to get | 听着 我可不要被它咬掉我的手 |
[19:35] | a name which I guarantee you will not be the password! | 而仅仅为了得到一个根本不可能是密码的名字 |
[19:38] | Good lad. Let us know how you get on. | 好家伙 待会儿告诉我们你搞定了没 |
[19:41] | Ash? Ash? | |
[19:42] | Ash? Ash? | |
[19:44] | Yeah, bound to be the dog’s name. | 太好了 应该就是那只狗的名字 |
[20:07] | PHONE BEEPS | (铃声) |
[20:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:17] | LOW GROWLING | (低声咆哮) |
[20:20] | HE MURMURS | (低语) |
[20:26] | Tyson. | Tyson(泰森…) |
[20:27] | Tyson Tyson. | |
[20:30] | HE MOUTHS | (喃喃说话) |
[20:40] | Sorry, mate, have you lost your keys? | 不好意思 伙伴 你丢了钥匙吗? |
[20:43] | -Yes. -I just found them on the floor down there. -Thank you. | -是的 -我刚刚在那地板上找到了 -谢谢你 |
[21:01] | Er…before you go… | 呃…在你走之前… |
[21:03] | Sorry, excuse me? It won’t take long. | 不好意思 打扰一下 不会占用你太长时间的 |
[21:10] | LOW GROWLING | (低声咆哮) |
[21:14] | BARKING | (狗吠声) |
[21:16] | FRANTIC BARKING | (狂吠) |
[21:23] | -What is it? -The club is running a contest | -什么事? -这个俱乐部举办了一场比赛 |
[21:26] | against a couple of the local gyms. | 对手是当地其他健身房 |
[21:28] | Some of the trainers wanted to know if you could fight. | 有些教练员想知道你能不能参加 |
[21:36] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[21:41] | Well, the Olympic trials start in two weeks. | 奥林匹克预选赛将在两周内开始了 |
[21:44] | Olympic trials? What are you talking about? | 奥林匹克预选赛?你在说什么? |
[21:48] | No, I’m just kidding. | 没什么 开个玩笑 |
[21:54] | It’s not funny, | 这不好笑 |
[21:55] | -all right? I could have been mauled. -It’s a dog’s life, eh, Sean? | -好吗?我差点被咬伤了 -这真是潦倒的生活 是吧 Sean? |
[21:59] | If you’re looking for sympathy, you’re barking up the wrong tree. | 如果你想寻求同情的话 你找错对象了 |
[22:02] | It’s a dog-eat-dog world, kid. | 这是个弱肉强食的世界 孩子 |
[22:04] | Very funny! All right, the important thing is you got in there. | 真有趣 好了 最重要的是你成功潜入了 |
[22:07] | Ash, what have we got from his laptop? | Ash 你从他的电脑里找到了些什么? |
[22:09] | Lots of admin, spreadsheets, betting forecasts, | 很多用户名 电子表格 赌博预测 |
[22:12] | photos of women’s privates and loads of emails. | 女人的色情照片 还有大量的邮件 |
[22:15] | -Anything interesting? -It’s vague | -有什么有意思的吗? -这些都太含糊了 |
[22:16] | but it looks like he’s got his finger in lots of pies – gambling, loan-sharking, | 不过看起来他涉及了许多行业 – 赌博 高利贷 |
[22:21] | and the key to his business – smuggled duty-free fags. | 还有他生意的关键之处 – 走私逃税香烟 |
[22:24] | His lock-up was full of ’em. | 他的仓库里到处都是 |
[22:26] | -Ah, the sweet smell of cash. -But here’s the best bit. | -简直嗅到了钱的香味 -不过有个更好的消息 |
[22:29] | His supplier’s been nicked at Dover | 他的供应商在多佛被捕了 |
[22:31] | with half a million quid’s worth of cigarettes on board. | 因为携带了价值五十万镑的烟 |
[22:34] | -So he’s a middle man? -Exactly. And the distributors | -那他是个中间商咯? -没错 而购买他香烟的经销商 |
[22:37] | he sells the fags on to are threatening to find another dealer | 正威胁他说 如果他再进不到货的话 |
[22:40] | if he can’t get more product in. | 就要找别的中间商了 |
[22:42] | Good, good. I think we’ve just found our way in. | 很好 很好 我觉得我们找到突破口了 |
[22:45] | You sure we’re doing the right thing here, Mick? | 你确定我们这样是正确的吗 Mick? |
[22:48] | What’s bothering you? | 是什么让你不安? |
[22:50] | Well, we’ve got a lot riding on the top of this. | 很多事都取决于此了 |
[22:52] | If it backfires, | 如果失败的话 |
[22:53] | it’s not just the cash we’re going to have to worry about. | 那我们要担心的就不仅仅是钱的问题了 |
[22:56] | We’re in the risk business, Ash. | 我们在进行一项风险交易 Ash |
[22:58] | There’s always more than cash at stake. | 在紧要关头总有很多比钱更重要的东西 |
[23:00] | Yeah, but are we doing this for the right reason? | 是的 不过我们有没有正当的理由? |
[23:03] | Why are you doing it? | 你为什么做这件事? |
[23:05] | -Guilt, I suppose. -Guilt? What for? | -我觉得是因为内疚 -内疚?因为什么? |
[23:09] | Bottom line, Mick… | 我的底线 Mick… |
[23:12] | Benny’s a better all-round grifter than me. He always has been. | Benny是一个比我技术更全面的小偷 他一直都是 |
[23:15] | There’s nothing he can’t do. | 没有什么是他做不到的 |
[23:17] | But you chose me for this crew, not him. | 可是你选择了我加入团队 而不是他 |
[23:19] | Yeah, and I had my reasons. There’s nothing for you to feel guilty about. | 是的 我有选择你的理由 你不用觉得内疚 |
[23:23] | Sometimes life boils down to a few little moments. | 有些时候生活就取决于一些细节 |
[23:26] | When you turned Benny down, that was one of his. | 当你拒绝Benny的时候 这就成了他的失败之处 |
[23:28] | He’s been on a downer ever since. | 他从此就成了一个失败者 |
[23:31] | At the end of the day, | 当生命终结的时候 |
[23:32] | we’re each responsible for our own destiny. | 我们都应该为自己的命运负责 |
[23:35] | It’s not your fault, or mine. | 这不是你的过错 也不是我的 |
[23:37] | Yeah, maybe. | 恩 可能吧 |
[23:40] | So why do you want to nail Danush? | 为什么你想要揭露Danush? |
[23:41] | He’s a worthy mark. | 因为他是个值得我们赚一笔的金主 |
[23:44] | Oh, right. | 哦 没错 |
[23:45] | So it’s nothing to do with repaying Benny for saving your skinny arse? | 所以这不是为了报答Benny救了你? |
[23:51] | If we can take down a scumbag | 如果我们可以拿下那个混蛋 |
[23:52] | and get a six-figure sum in the process | 然后从中得到一笔六位数的钱 |
[23:54] | and help a fellow grifter, I call that a win-win. | 同时还能帮助一个同伙 我觉得这就叫做双赢 |
[23:57] | All right, but answer me this. | 好吧 不过回答我 |
[23:59] | If you take Benny out of the equation, | 如果不考虑Benny的因素 |
[24:00] | would you still run a scam on Danush? | 你还会不会设计这个圈套来对付Danush? |
[24:04] | Yeah. You? | 会啊 你呢? |
[24:07] | Oh, I dunno. | 哦 我不知道 |
[24:09] | Ask me when it’s over. | 等我们做完了你再问我好了 |
[24:16] | How we doing? Get you a drink? | 怎么样?喝一杯吗? |
[24:18] | No, you’re all right mate, thanks. | 不用了 你是个好伙伴 谢谢 |
[24:25] | You known them long? | 你很早以前就知道他们了吗? |
[24:26] | Oh, we go way back, yeah. You? | 哦 我们老早以前就认识了 是的 你呢? |
[24:28] | Yeah, yeah, a few years, actually. | 嗯 也是 其实认识了几年了 |
[24:30] | I’m sort of like the sixth member of the team, you know? | 我应该算是队伍的第六人吧 你懂? |
[24:33] | Well, more like a silent partner, | 呃 更像一个隐姓埋名的合伙人 |
[24:36] | really, but I give them a few ideas and that, you know? | 真的 不过我有时给他们一些建议 |
[24:38] | The brains behind the gang? | 幕后的智囊团? |
[24:40] | Yeah, that sort of thing, yeah. | 恩 差不多 是的 |
[24:42] | Morning, Eddie. Do us a coffee, would you? | 早上好 Eddie 给我拿一杯咖啡 好吗? |
[24:44] | -Yes. -Oh, yeah, make that two. | -好的 -哦 对了 拿两杯吧 |
[24:46] | -OK. -Three, please. | -好的 -三杯吧 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Peppermint tea, please, Ed. | Ed 再来杯薄荷茶 谢谢 |
[24:50] | Yeah, I’ll have a decaf skinny latte, cheers. | 恩 给我来一杯脱因无脂拿铁 干杯 |
[24:53] | -Oh, and some of those almond biscuits. -Yes, all right! | -哦 再来点杏仁饼干 -好的 |
[24:57] | 62 quid for ten packs, can you believe that? | 十个包裹收六十二镑 你能相信吗? |
[24:59] | Yeah, and 50 of that’s tax. | 没错 其中五十镑是税 |
[25:01] | -50 quid? -Government duty, there’s the racket. | -五十镑? -政府的职责 就是敲诈 |
[25:04] | Yeah, ever wonder why you never see cigarette brands | 是的 你们有没有想过为什么从来没有在货车上 |
[25:07] | on the side of lorries? | 看到过香烟广告? |
[25:08] | -Cargo’s too valuable. -Precisely. | -货运行业太赚钱了 -说的没错 |
[25:10] | A big lorry can hold about just under half a million packs of cigarettes – | 一辆大货车可以运将近五十万盒香烟 – |
[25:15] | that’s 60,000 of these. | 这是其中的六万盒 |
[25:17] | Which makes just over 3 million pounds. | 价值三百万英镑多一点 |
[25:19] | And if you can get a lorry-load of duty-free packs in, | 如果你可以用货车来装载逃税香烟的话 |
[25:23] | well, you’re talking huge margins. | 这将是一笔巨大的利润 |
[25:24] | Yeah, but without a supplier, Danush is out of the game. Hmm, | 没错 可是如果没有供应商的话 Danush就没得玩了 |
[25:28] | which is where we come in. | 这也就是我们突破的关键点 |
[25:29] | How’s your German accent? | 你德国口音模仿得像不像? |
[25:31] | POOR GERMAN ACCENT: Not so convincing, I think. | (差劲的德国口音) 我觉得不是很像 |
[25:33] | OK. Dutch? | 好的 荷兰口音? |
[25:35] | Speak it like a native. | 说得像本地人一样 |
[25:37] | Dutch it is, then. | 那就用荷兰口音吧 |
[25:39] | First, we’ll need a lock-up near Danush. | 首先 我们需要在Danush附近找一间仓库 |
[25:41] | Emma, that’s your job. | Emma 你来完成这个工作 |
[26:03] | Excuse me? Hello there. | 打扰一下 有人吗? |
[26:05] | You really can’t take any chances with asbestos. | 石棉墙很危险 你不该掉以轻心 |
[26:08] | Should get the results back in the next couple of weeks, | 结果应该在两周内就可以出来 |
[26:11] | but in the meantime, we’ll need the car out. | 不过在此期间 这里不能停车 |
[26:15] | She’s a beauty, though. | 不过这车确实很漂亮 |
[26:24] | Sean and I will play dealers selling smuggled cigarettes out our lock-up. | 我和Sean会在仓库门前扮演卖走私香烟的供应商 |
[26:28] | So lose the designer wardrobe, Sean. | 所以丢掉那些名牌衣服 Sean |
[26:30] | We work for Albert, who’s a big shot from New York looking to… | 我们为Albert做事 是纽约的一个大亨 正在… |
[26:34] | set up in London. | 在伦敦开始经商 |
[26:34] | Danush won’t question why he’s never heard of him. | Danush不会因为没有听说过他而产生怀疑 |
[26:37] | I’ll bump into Danush, flash the product, | 我会假装偶遇Danush 无意中露出货物 |
[26:40] | and make sure he witnesses a delivery of cigarettes | 保证他目睹我们交易香烟的全过程 |
[26:42] | from our dodgy Dutch truck driver. | 而且要瞒过我们狡猾的荷兰籍货车司机 |
[26:45] | If we can pull all of this off convincingly Danush will come to us. | 如果我们能让他信服的话 Danush肯定会来找我们的 |
[26:49] | He’ll want an introduction to Albert, and a way in with Ash. | 他会希望认识Albert 然后再介绍给Ash |
[27:08] | Hello, hello? Anybody at home? Hey. | 喂 喂 有人么?嗨 |
[27:11] | BARKING | (狗吠声) |
[27:13] | -My, that’s a big ‘un, isn’t? -What do you want? | -天哪 真是条大狗 不是么? -你想干吗? |
[27:16] | I’m just doing the rounds, bruv, | 我只是随便逛逛 兄弟 |
[27:18] | introducing myself to the neighbours and that. | 认识一下周围的邻居 |
[27:20] | -Saying hello. Hey, listen, do you smoke? -No. | -问声好 嘿 听着 你抽烟吗? -不 |
[27:24] | Maybe your wife, your girlfriend? | 那你的妻子 你女朋友呢? |
[27:26] | DOG CONTINUES TO BARK | (狗继续吠) |
[27:30] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:31] | I can see you’re busy man and I’m holding you up, yeah? Later. | 我看出来你很忙 我妨碍了你 是吧?再见 |
[27:35] | Hey, I’ve got the boss on the phone. | 嘿 老板的电话 |
[27:41] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[27:55] | -Have you got an HGV license? -Yeah. | -你有载重车的驾照吗? -有 |
[27:57] | -A real one? -No. -What’s the biggest thing you’ve driven, Ash? | -是真的驾照? -不是-你开过的最大的车是什么 Ash? |
[28:00] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[28:00] | -Seven-and-a-half tonner, probably. -This thing can carry 44 tonnes. | -大概是载重七吨半的船 -这辆车可以载44吨 |
[28:04] | One wrong move and you’ll flatten buildings. | 开错一步可以毁掉一栋楼 |
[28:07] | Really? Well, well, well. | 真的吗?好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[28:12] | -To be honest, I’m getting fed up with them always playing tricks on me. -What tricks? | -说实话 我真的厌倦了他们老是捉弄我 -怎么捉弄? |
[28:17] | Coin tricks, card tricks, that sort of thing. | 硬币骗局 纸牌骗局 就那些 |
[28:20] | Anything to get out of paying for their tab. | 所有让他们白吃白喝的把戏 |
[28:22] | It’s costing me a fortune. | 这花了我一大笔钱 |
[28:25] | So… | 所以… |
[28:27] | -I’ve been practising a few tricks of my own. -Oh, yeah? | -我自己也学会了一些把戏 -噢 真的吗? |
[28:30] | Time to turn the tables. | 是时候反败为胜了 |
[28:32] | -Mind if I use you as my guinea pig? -No. Sure, sure. | -介不介意把你当作我的实验对象? -不 当然不介意 |
[28:35] | I think I’ve got it pretty much sussed, | 我觉得我玩得够熟练了 |
[28:37] | like, but you can’t practice too much, can you? | 不过练习永远都不嫌多 对吧? |
[28:40] | No, you’re right enough there, Eddie. | 不 你足够熟练了 Eddie |
[28:42] | No, no, no, no. Hide the king in your right hand… | 不 不 不 不 把大王藏在右手里… |
[28:48] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Got you, yeah, all right. That’s right. | 哦 对 对 对 骗到你了吧 是吧 好的 这就对了 |
[28:51] | And now you… | 现在你… |
[28:54] | flash the final card off the top of the deck like that. | 把最后一张牌快速放到牌堆的最上面 像这样 |
[29:01] | -Voila! What do you reckon? -Well… | -瞧!你猜是什么? -呃… |
[29:03] | Let’s try it again. | 再试一次 |
[29:05] | Hang on a minute, it’s here somewhere. | 等一等 就在这附近了 |
[29:07] | Um… | 呃… |
[29:11] | -That’s your card. -No. | -这是你猜的牌 -不是 |
[29:13] | Oh. Erm… | 喔 呃… |
[29:15] | -That one? -No, it’s not. | -是这张吗? -不 不是 |
[29:18] | -You sure? -100%. | -你确定吗? -百分百确定 |
[29:19] | Here, give them to me. | 嘿 给我吧 |
[29:27] | -There it is. -Oh, right, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -那张牌在这里 -噢 没错 对 对 |
[29:30] | Give them here, I’ll try it again. | 给我吧 我再试一次 |
[29:32] | The other one I’ve been perfecting | 我还在尝试改进的是 |
[29:34] | is where you steal someone’s watch without them noticing. | 偷别人手表时不被他们发现 |
[29:43] | Here we go, just a minute. | 开始吧 等一会儿 |
[29:51] | Oi! Are you going to spend all day in front of that mirror? | 喂 你打算在镜子前呆一天吗? |
[29:55] | What do you reckon? | 你认为呢? |
[29:57] | -Honestly? -Honestly. | -要说实话吗? -说实话 |
[30:00] | -It’s a definite improvement. -Cheers. | -确实有提升 -太好了 |
[30:19] | Look sharp, we’ve got an audience. | 注意 我们的观众来了 |
[30:22] | Know how much it’s costing to rent this set of fancy wheels? | 你知道租这些花哨的轮胎花了多少钱吗? |
[30:25] | -Go on, how much? -Five whole minutes of sweet-talking, that’s how much. | -说吧 多少钱? -五分钟的甜言蜜语 就花了这么多 |
[30:34] | HE MURMURS | (低语) |
[30:42] | -I’m telling you, Mick, it’s a waste of time. -Be patient. | -告诉你 Mick 我们在浪费时间 -耐心点 |
[30:45] | He probably hasn’t even noticed us yet. | 他说不定根本没注意到我们 |
[30:47] | Everything comes to he who waits. | 机会总是给有准备的人 |
[30:49] | Yeah? Well, 50 quid | 是吗?那么 五十镑 |
[30:50] | says nothing happens till we make it happen. | 我赌在我们有所行动之前什么也不会发生 |
[30:54] | -50 quid? -50 quid. | -五十镑? -五十镑 |
[31:00] | Make it 100. | 100磅吧 |
[31:02] | -What? -Yeah! If you’re so sure, let’s make it 100. | -什么? -没错!你这么确定的话 我就出100 |
[31:09] | -All right. 100 it is. -Why are you selling these on my turf? | -好呗 那就100 -你怎么在我的地盘卖烟? |
[31:12] | You all right? You changed your mind? | 没事儿吧你?改主意了? |
[31:14] | You continue to sell these | 你继续在这里卖这些东西的话 |
[31:16] | anywhere between here and Kensal Green | 只要是在这里和坚守岭之间 |
[31:19] | and I will break your arms, | 我就拧断你们的胳膊 |
[31:21] | and then I will break your legs, | 打折你的腿 |
[31:24] | then I break your head. Do you understand? | 爆了你的头 你的明白? |
[31:26] | All right, bruv, take it easy. I’m just doing a job, you get me? | 好吧 伙计 别着急 我就是讨口饭吃 明白? |
[31:30] | Do you understand? | 你的明白? |
[31:32] | Yes, absolutely. But… just chill, all right? | 是的 很明白 但是…冷静 行不? |
[31:35] | Now, obviously, you’ve got a beef, yeah? | 毫无疑问 你已经挣到钱了 嗯? |
[31:37] | So, look, I’ll call my boss, | 所以 现在我给老板打电话 |
[31:39] | we’ll get things sorted out nice and proper. | 我们得公平合理地解决问题 |
[31:41] | It’ll be sweet, man. | 你可真是太好了 伙计 |
[31:46] | Yeah, yeah, it’s me. Sorry to bother you. | 是 是 是我 很抱歉打扰你 |
[31:48] | Mr Dent, there’s someone I think you need to meet. | Dent先生 我觉得你得见见这个人 |
[31:55] | Turf wars are so 20th century, don’t you think? | 抢地盘是上个世纪的事儿了 过时了 是不? |
[31:58] | They’re one of the many reasons that I left New York. | 我离开纽约就是因为抢地盘什么的 |
[32:02] | Where I come from, Mr Dent, | Dent先生 按我们那的规矩 |
[32:05] | it shows disrespect to move into the territory of another businessman. | 闯进其他买卖人的地盘可是大不敬啊 |
[32:11] | In my country, they cut off your hand for such things. | 在我们那儿 你要敢这么办 他们会砍掉你的手 |
[32:15] | Well, I’m sure we can resolve this problem in a more amicable way. | 额 我觉得咱们能以更友好的方式解决这个问题 |
[32:19] | Sure. All you have to do is stop selling in my territory. | 当然 你要做的就是 别在我的地盘上卖烟了 |
[32:24] | Well, the truth is, Mr Larijani, that there are | Larijani先生 可问题是 |
[32:28] | plenty of distributors in your patch begging me to supply them. | 在你地盘上的经销商哭着叫着求我给他们供货 |
[32:31] | Either they don’t know about you or you don’t know about them, | 是你不了解他们也好 他们不了解你也罢 |
[32:34] | -but they’re out there. They’re right on your doorstep. -I have… | -事实就是事实 他们就在你家门口呢 -我… |
[32:38] | temporary problems with my supplier. | 跟我的供应商之间有点儿小问题 |
[32:41] | But that does not excuse you to muscle in and try to take over. | 但这不是你插手我这里生意的借口 |
[32:46] | Look, there are one million smokers in London, | 你懂的 伦敦烟民有100万之众 |
[32:50] | and they smoke over 80 million cigarettes every week. | 他们每周要消费8000多万支香烟 |
[32:53] | So finding customers is not the problem, Mr Larijani. | 所以说 客户不是问题所在 Larijani先生 |
[32:57] | To supply them, as you know, IS the problem. | 要足量供应他们 才是问题所在 你懂的 |
[33:00] | Maybe I can help. | 没准儿我能帮你 |
[33:40] | So Danush thinks we’re going to sell him smuggled duty free fags. | 那么说 Danush觉得我们可以卖给他走私来的免税烟 |
[33:45] | -But we don’t want to do that. See, what we’re going to give him is… | -但是我们不会这么做 你看 我们要给他的其实是… |
[33:49] | Bundles of newspaper, | 成捆的报纸 |
[33:50] | -courtesy of Big Dave down the corner shop. -Good lad. | -谢谢街角的Big Dave小店友情提供 -好孩子 |
[33:54] | But our friend, who has paranoid tendencies, | 但是我们的朋友是个偏执妄想狂 |
[33:56] | will check he’s not being ripped off, which, of course, he is. | 他会核实他是否被骗了 当然 他被骗这是事实 |
[34:00] | It would take hours to check every single box, | 他要想逐箱检查可得花好几个小时 |
[34:03] | so he’ll only check some of them. | 所以他只能抽查 |
[34:04] | -How do we know where to place the real cartons? -We don’t. | -我们怎么知道他要抽查哪箱? -我们不知道 |
[34:07] | Luckily, I’ve found a behavioural scientist who does. | 幸运的是 我们找到一个行为科学家 他会知道的 |
[34:10] | A what? | 什么? |
[34:11] | A behavioural scientist – the systematic analysis of human behaviour. | 行为科学家 – 一个系统分析人类行为的人 |
[34:14] | A grifter, but with letters after his name. | 一个骗子 不过挂着迷惑人的头衔罢了 |
[34:17] | How will he help? | 他怎么帮忙? |
[34:18] | If we know which boxes our friend’s going to check, | 要是我们知道了我们的好盆友要抽查哪箱 |
[34:20] | we know where to stick the real cartons. | 我们就可以知道把真货放在哪儿了 |
[34:22] | -So we just steer him in the right direction? -Exactly. | -所以我们只需要把他引到正确的位置就行? -没错 |
[34:25] | Bit of coercive persuasion. | 来点儿强制性建议什么的 |
[34:27] | -You’re going to hypnotise him? -No, not exactly. I’ll show you. | -你要催眠他? -不 不完全正确 我做给你看 |
[34:31] | Here you go, Sean, pick one of them. | 来吧 Sean 选一个 |
[34:35] | -Eh? -Go on, choose one. | -啊? -快点儿 选一个 |
[34:40] | Good lad. Turn it over, read what it says. | 好伙计 翻过来 上面怎么说 |
[34:44] | “Sean will pick the pyramid.” | Sean将会选中金字塔 |
[34:46] | Same one I would have picked. | 也就是我想让你选择的那个 |
[34:48] | -Very nice. -What’s the trick? -Bit of suggestion, that’s all. | -太棒了 -怎么做到的? -给了你一点儿暗示 就这样 |
[34:52] | What we’re going to give him is… A-ha. | 我们要给他的暗示就是…啊哈 |
[35:01] | For Danush, we’ll use a symbol on the box we want him to choose, | 对Danush 我们要在真货的箱子上做标记 |
[35:04] | linked to visual cues we’ll plant | 这些标记是我们特设的视觉线索 |
[35:06] | which he’ll see en route to the meet. Little job for you, Sean. | 他会在路上看到这些暗示 你来搞定 Sean |
[35:10] | There you go. | 给你 |
[35:12] | And verbal cues we’ll use when we’re there. | 我们抵达之后还要用到语言暗示 |
[35:15] | A little word we’ll drop into the conversation every few minutes. | 每隔几分钟我们就要把这几个词穿插到对话中 |
[35:19] | -How confident are you this is going to work? -The prof reckons 95%. | -这些会有用么 你有没有信心? -教授说95%有用 |
[35:22] | -Hope he’s right. -How many boxes will there be in total? | -希望他说的没错 -到时候总共会有多少箱货? |
[35:26] | I’ve told him we had 10,000 cartons of 200. He’ll take half, | 我跟他说有10000支香烟 共200包 他要一半 |
[35:29] | -and he expects us to buy the other half. -Yeah, 10,000 of these is 20 of those. | -他觉得我们会留下另一半 -没错 10000支就是20箱 |
[35:35] | -How is the money going to work? -Ash is the supplier so you’ll give your money to him. | -钱要怎么搞定? -Ash是供货商 你把钱给他就行 |
[35:40] | -Danush will follow. -Phoney cash, yeah? -What do you think, Benny? | -Danush会有样学样 -假钞 是不? -你觉得呢 Benny? |
[35:43] | You’ve met him. Do you want to risk that? | 你们已经见过他了 真的要冒险? |
[35:47] | No. No, it better be real cash. | 不 不 还是用真钱吧 |
[35:52] | -How much? -125 grand. | -多少? -12万5 |
[35:55] | HE WHISTLES | (口哨) |
[35:59] | Do we have that much? | 我们有这么多钱没? |
[36:32] | Yeah, I know you don’t rent fridges, Charlie, | 是 我知道你不出租冰箱 Charlie |
[36:35] | but you can make an exception for me. | 但是你可以给我开个先例嘛 |
[36:36] | Tenner a day each, and I’ll have them back to you by the weekend. | 一天十磅 这周末我就还回去 |
[36:41] | Oh, and I need them still in their boxes, yeah? Good lad. | 对了 我要的冰箱都得装箱哦 行不?很好 |
[36:44] | -I’m wasted. -Obviously. | -真浪费人才 -可不是咋滴 |
[36:49] | OK, pack the rest with newspaper, Sean. | 其他的箱子装上报纸 Sean |
[36:53] | Mr Larijani. Charlie Dent. | Larijani先生 我是Charlie Dent |
[36:55] | Yeah. I just wanted to confirm that our Dutch friend | 是啊 我只是要告诉你我们的荷兰盆友 |
[36:58] | will be making the delivery tomorrow as we discussed. | 明天就要交货了 跟我们谈的一样 |
[37:01] | There’ll be 5,000 cartons – 125,000 pounds, | 你的5000包 12万5千磅 |
[37:05] | plus a 10% fee, non-negotiable. | 附加10%的费用 一口价 |
[37:09] | Ah? | 啊? |
[37:11] | Right! Excellent. | 好的!没问题 |
[37:19] | You all right? | 你没事儿吧? |
[37:20] | No. We shouldn’t be messing with Danush. | 没事儿 我们不该找Danush的麻烦 |
[37:22] | If it goes tits up, it’ll all be my fault. | 要是搞砸了 就全是我的错 |
[37:24] | It’s a good plan. It’ll be fine. | 我们计划很周密 会没事儿的 |
[37:26] | Let’s hope you’re right for all our sakes. | 老天开眼 希望我们会没事儿吧 |
[37:28] | Ok, everyone, Eddie’s lined up a quick breakfast. | 全体都有 Eddie准备了快捷早餐 |
[37:30] | We’ll go through the plan one last time and then we’re on. | 我们再最后一次回顾下计划 然后开始行动 |
[37:33] | -You coming? -No, you guys crack on. I’m too nervous to eat. | -你来不来? -不 你们加油!我太紧张了 吃不下饭 |
[37:37] | Benny, are you sure? | Benny 你确定? |
[37:38] | -Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Right, we’ll see you later. | -是 是 没错 -好呗 晚点儿再会 |
[37:41] | Hey guys… | 嘿 伙计们… |
[37:43] | Good luck, eh? | 祝你们好运咯 |
[37:49] | As soon as I’ve dumped the lorry, I’ll bring the cash back here. | 我丢掉卡车之后马上就带钱回来这里 |
[37:52] | Nothing overlooked? Covered all angles? Left nothing to chance? | 有什么忽视掉的东西没?都考虑到了?万无一失了? |
[37:55] | Nothing. I think we’re there. | 没有了 我觉得我们考虑周全了 |
[37:57] | -All right then. -There you go. -Good lad. | -那好 -给你 -谢谢 |
[37:59] | And now, ladies and gentleman, live from Eddie’s Bar, | 好戏开场 女士们先生们 Eddie酒吧现场秀 |
[38:02] | I give you The Great Eddini himself. | 我来给你们展示伟大的Eddie |
[38:06] | -Have you slipped him something? -Now, I’ll need a volunteer. -Er, Eddie… | -你们谁教他的? -现在 我需要一个志愿者… -呃 Eddie… |
[38:10] | Ah, ah, ah! You, sir, you, sir. Pick a card, | 啊啊啊 等等!你 先生 就是你 选一张牌 |
[38:13] | any card. Guarantee I’ll find it. | 随便选一张 我保证我会找到的 |
[38:16] | -Double or quits on your tab. -Oh, get him, eh? | -我找到 你们餐费加倍 找不到 这顿我请 -哦 搞定他 |
[38:19] | -Eddie, look, we’re in the middle of something here. -Oh, I see. | -Eddie 你看 我们在忙着 -哦 明白 |
[38:24] | -Running scared, are we? -Yeah, we’re quaking Ed! | -你们怕了吧 是不是? -是啊 Ed 我们吓得发抖 |
[38:28] | -Right, I’ll see you there. -We’ll be one minute behind you. | -好的 到时见 -我们比你晚到一分钟 |
[38:32] | Don’t let him think we’ve arrived together. | 别让他怀疑我们是一起来的就行 |
[39:25] | Mr Dent. | Dent先生 |
[39:27] | Impeccable timing, Mr Larijani. | 时间掐的刚刚好啊 Larijan先生 |
[39:29] | Let’s get down to business. | 言归正传吧 |
[39:31] | Sure. The clock’s ticking, yeah? | 当然 时间不等人 是不是? |
[39:33] | So, who’s getting what? | 那么 你们怎么分货? |
[39:36] | -It’s five thousand for Mr Larijani here, and another five thousand for us man. -Cool. That’s easy. | -5000是Larijan先生的 5000是我们的 -很好 那简单 |
[39:42] | That’s ten boxes each. Yeah. You wanna check inside? | 每人10箱 好的 你想验货么? |
[39:44] | No, I trust you this time. | 不 我相信你一次 |
[39:47] | Well, what about you? | 那么 你呢? |
[40:14] | Well take your time, man. | 好好利用时间 哥们儿 |
[40:17] | This one at the top. | 顶上这箱 |
[40:22] | Dat one there? | 这箱? |
[40:25] | What we’re gonna give him is… | 我们要给他的是… |
[40:27] | Bundles of newspaper, courtesy of Big Dave. | 成捆的报纸 由Big Dave友情提供 |
[40:41] | -The clock’s ticking… -No, I trust you this time. | -时间不等人… -不 我相信你一次 |
[40:44] | Well take your time man. | 好好利用时间 哥们儿 |
[40:49] | No this one in the middle. | 不 中间那箱 |
[41:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:19] | Now let’s see the money. | 一手交钱一手交货 |
[41:22] | A 125 grand. | 12万5 |
[41:29] | Looks good, yeah? | 没假的吧? |
[41:34] | Mr Dent, it’s all there. | Dent先生 都在这儿了 |
[41:38] | TYRES SCREECH | (刹车声) |
[41:44] | Hands up! Nobody move! | 举起手来!不许动! |
[41:46] | Right you lot try anything and you’re all dead. | 你们敢动一动手指 就打死你们 |
[41:50] | Stay where you are boy, stay there! Stay where you are! | 呆在那儿别动 别动!呆在那儿别动! |
[41:54] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 速度撤! |
[41:59] | What was that? | 怎么回事儿? |
[42:03] | -What the hell was that? -You tell me. | -这是搞什么飞机? -我还想问你呢 |
[42:06] | You set me up… | -你给我下套… |
[42:07] | Who you pointing at, man? How do we know it wasn’t you!? | 你指谁呢你 我擦 谁知道是不是你给我们下套?! |
[42:10] | I’m going after them. | 我去追他们 |
[42:51] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[42:59] | Bloody hell, that was quick. | 我勒个去 神速啊 |
[43:00] | How did it go? | 怎么样? |
[43:03] | Like bloody clockwork, man! | 全按剧本来的 哥们儿! |
[43:05] | Get in… | 进来… |
[43:08] | Good luck, eh. | 祝你们好运 |
[43:17] | Bunch of bloody half-wits. | 一帮他娘的脑残 |
[43:20] | I spent years trying to come up with a plan they’d fall for. | 我费了几年时间策划了这个骗局 |
[43:24] | Then a few months back | 几个月之前 |
[43:24] | I read about this undertaker who’d organised a fake funeral… | 我听说这个送葬人组织了一场假葬礼… |
[43:27] | And bingo! I knew I had it. | 宾果!我知道机会来了 |
[43:30] | Ash Morgan, fixer. Or so he says. | Ash Morgan 调停者 他是这么自称的 |
[43:32] | He’s the back-stabbing bastard that nicked my place on Mickey’s team. | 他是在我背后插刀子抢走我在Mickey队伍中地位的混蛋 |
[43:35] | He’s spent years sharing the glory, and the money, | 多少年来 他一直分享着荣誉和金钱 |
[43:37] | when everyone knows I’m the better grifter. | 虽然每个人都知道我才是更完美的骗子 |
[43:39] | Well, now it’s payback time. | 现在 我要血债血偿 |
[43:40] | This is the great Mickey Bricks. | 这个就是伟大的Mickey Bricks |
[43:43] | King of the conmen, or so he’d have you believe. | 骗王之王 至少他会让你这么觉得 |
[43:46] | Well, the king is dead, Mickey. | Mickey 是时候改朝换代了 |
[43:48] | Long live the king. | 国王万岁 |
[43:50] | So what’s the plan, boss? | 计划是什么 老板? |
[43:53] | I’m going to play to their massive egos and let them think | 我要利用他们的自负情绪 让他们认为 |
[43:56] | they’re coming up with the plan | 是他们想出了计划 |
[43:57] | when all the time I’ll be the background, controlling everything. | 而我 会一直在幕后操作 掌控全局 |
[44:00] | -Nice. -The tougher we make it for them, | -很好 -我们让他们碰上的困难越多 |
[44:03] | the less they’ll suspect they’re being had. | 他们越会信以为真 |
[44:04] | Oh, come on Benny you must remember something else… | 哦 别这样 Benny 你肯定还记得什么的… |
[44:07] | -A face, a name… -Sorry… | -脸啊 名字啊什么的… -抱歉… |
[44:11] | You’ll need an office. | 你得有间办公室 |
[44:13] | Aye I’m interested in renting a small industrial unit. | 是的 我想租一家小的厂房 |
[44:16] | Lloyd, now you. Your name is… | Lloyd 现在 你 你的名字是… |
[44:21] | Danush Larijani. Mess with me and I will pull your teeth out. | Danush Larijani 敢找我的麻烦 我就把你的牙一颗一颗拔出来 |
[44:26] | We’ll need a dog. Something nasty. | 我们需要一条狗 挺凶的那种 |
[44:28] | Me aunty’s got a Rottweiler. Benji, soft bugger… | 我姨家有一条罗威纳犬 叫Benji 软柿子一个… |
[44:31] | -but he looks the part. -Perfect. | -但是看起来很凶 -很好 |
[44:33] | There are some emails on there that’ll say you’re in the right direction. | 这上边有一些邮件给他们指引正确的行动方向 |
[44:37] | They’ll break into the office, so put it in a desk drawer. | 他们会潜入你的办公室 所以把电脑放进抽屉里 |
[44:40] | Make sure it’s password protected. | 记得设上密码保护 |
[44:41] | Name of the dog’ll do. | 答案是狗的名字 |
[44:43] | Not Benji. Tyson. | 不是Benji 用Tyson |
[44:44] | -Get a tag. -How are they gonna figure that out? | -搞个狗牌 -他们怎么会想到这上面? |
[44:47] | Trust me, they will. | 相信我 他们会找到的 |
[44:48] | Benny sent us. | Benny让我来的 |
[44:50] | We’ll need some cash for the exchange. Get it from Vic. | 我们需要一些钱来掉包 去Vic那里借 |
[44:53] | Vic the Mic you’re joking. | 军工厂Vic 开玩笑呢吧 |
[44:56] | It’s fine we’ll only need it for a few hours. | 没关系 我们只是借用几个小时 |
[45:03] | -So, how’s Benny? -Aye, he’s good. | -Benny怎么样? -挺好 他挺好的 |
[45:08] | 137 grand. | 13万7千磅 |
[45:11] | Do you wanna count it? | 要数一下么? |
[45:12] | No, you’re all right. | 不需要 信得过你 |
[45:14] | Remind Benny that I want it back by seven o’clock tonight. | 跟Benny说 今晚7点以前一定要还回来 |
[45:18] | Plus my five grand fee. | 还有5000磅的利息 |
[45:21] | If it’s not, I’ll find him and cut his legs off. | 如果做不到 我就砍了丫的双腿 |
[45:25] | Capish? | 明白? |
[45:29] | What I wouldn’t give to see their little faces right now. | 现在看不到他们的表情可真是太遗憾了 |
[45:32] | Beaten, broke and humiliated. | 挫败 一文不名 被我狠狠得羞辱的表情 |
[45:34] | Oh, I’ve been dreaming of this moment for years. | 我梦想这一刻已经很多年了 |
[45:38] | Oh, this is sweet! | 哦 太贴心了! |
[45:40] | Ash Morgan and Mickey Stone, you are the weakest link… goodbye! | Ash Morgan 还有Mickey Stone 成王败寇…拜拜了您呐! |
[45:59] | You having a laugh? | 你坑爹啊?! |
[46:00] | It can’t be! | 不能够啊! |
[46:02] | Where’s the bloody money?! | 你他娘的把钱弄哪儿去了?! |
[46:04] | -This is impossible! I saw the cash with my own eyes! | -这绝对不可能!我亲眼看见了那些钱! |
[46:07] | Well, where is it, then!? | 那钱呢?! |
[46:07] | It’s those bloody muppets you hired! They’ve double crossed you! | 我擦咧!是你雇的那些人!他们把你骗了! |
[46:12] | What? | 啥? |
[46:21] | -Where the bloody hell are you? -Where are you? It’s 5:10pm. | -你们死哪儿去了?! -你在哪儿呢?都下午5点10分了 |
[46:25] | What?! I don’t understand. | 嘛意思?!我就不明白 |
[46:34] | How the hell did they find out? | 他们怎么会发现呢 我擦! |
[46:37] | Well, the days of fleecing Eddie are over. | 额 那么骗人的把戏结束了 |
[46:40] | -Benny’s shown me a few moves. -Sounds expensive. | -Benny教了我几招 -听起来挺不错啊 |
[46:43] | Trust me, it will be. The man’s a genius. | 相信我 绝对牛 这个家伙是个天才 |
[46:46] | He can do things with a deck you wouldn’t believe. | 他玩牌的技术令人叹为观止 |
[46:49] | He’s got the fastest hands I’ve ever seen. | 他是我见过换牌速度最快的人 |
[46:55] | Give me the bloody cards, Eddie. | 把那该死的牌给我 Eddie |
[47:10] | It’s like these are someone else’s hands. | 现在我的手就像是别人的一样 |
[47:12] | I can’t even shuffle a deck of cards any more, let alone pick a pocket. | 我甚至连牌都洗不好 更别说顺手牵羊了 |
[47:18] | Houston, we have a problem. | 出大娄子了(原话由宇航员上报非常严重的问题而来) |
[47:20] | So he’s remembered how to shuffle a deck of cards. | 这么说来他知道怎么换顶牌了 |
[47:22] | Benny didn’t come up with the plan, we did. | Benny没有想出计划 是我们想出来的 |
[47:25] | We’re covering ourselves. | 我们得防范于未然 |
[47:27] | We won’t actually do anything | 我们实际上并不打算做任何小动作 |
[47:29] | until we’re sure that Benny is up to something. | 除非确定Benny在搞鬼 |
[47:31] | -Ash, what you got? -This is identical to Benny’s. | -Ash 有收获吗? -这是根据Benny的电话复制的 |
[47:34] | Every time he makes or receives a call I’ll hear the conversation. | 不管什么时候他拨或者接电话 我都能来窃听 |
[47:37] | Get back to the penthouse and swap that for his. | 回酒店去 把这个跟他的调换了 |
[47:40] | -Ash, If you’re wrong about this, it’s gonna blow the whole con? -I’m not. | -Ash 如果这一步你走错了 整个局都败了? -我不会错的 |
[47:44] | Less than six hours before the exchange goes down. | 不到六小时就要交易了 |
[47:47] | Say Benny is doing the dirty, | 如果Benny要玩阴的 |
[47:48] | and we somehow manage to find out his plan, what then? | 我们要查出他的计划 接下来怎么做? |
[47:51] | We do what we do best. Sean… | 我们全力出击 Sean… |
[47:59] | That was quick. | 你们挺快啊 |
[48:00] | Ash wants us to load a couple of extra boxes. | Ash让我们来搬几个箱子 |
[48:04] | Here you go, let me help you with that. | 这边 我来帮你搬这些吧 |
[48:07] | Oh, thanks. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 谢谢你! |
[48:22] | This isn’t going to work. | 这行不通的 |
[48:25] | Well, if you’ve got a better idea, I’m all ears. | 那么 如果你有更好的点子 我洗耳恭听 |
[48:28] | Ash The deal goes down at five. That leaves us 4 hours 52 minutes. | Ash 交易定在五点 我们只剩下4小时52分了 |
[48:31] | To find out his plan, | 查出他背地里的小算盘 |
[48:33] | assuming he has one that is, and then turn the tables on him. | 假设他有小算盘吧 再翻盘整他 |
[48:35] | If there’s a chance we’re being conned, | 假如我们真的有可能被骗了 |
[48:38] | shouldn’t we just walk away? | 我们难道不能一走了之吗? |
[48:40] | PHONE RINGS | (电话铃声) |
[48:43] | ‘It’s me. You all set?’ | 是我 你都搞定了? |
[48:46] | ‘Aye, just off to Vic’s to pick up the cash.’ | 啊 正准备到Vic那去拿钱 |
[48:59] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[49:02] | Are you all right? I said sorry! | 你还好吧? 我很抱歉好吗! |
[49:11] | Is Vic there? Benny sent us. | Vic在吗? 我是Benny的人 |
[49:22] | You arrive at exactly ten past five… not a second earlier. | 你五点过十分整到那里…得不差分毫 |
[49:31] | Balaclavas on. | 机灵点 |
[49:33] | Take the two briefcases | 把那两个手提箱拿走 |
[49:35] | and dump them in the green bin at the end of the dirt road. | 然后丢到脏巷子尽头的绿色垃圾箱里 |
[50:13] | I’ll see you there. | 我在那跟你碰头 |
[50:26] | RADIO INTERFERENCE | (电台杂音) |
[50:44] | Looks good, yeah? | 看起来没问题 哈? |
[50:46] | OK Mr.Dent, it’s all there. | 好了 Mr.Dent 东西都在这 |
[50:57] | Hands up! Nobody move! | 都把手举起来! 不许动! |
[50:59] | Stay where you are, boy. Stay there! | 呆在那儿别动 伙计 别动! |
[51:02] | Stay where you are! | 呆在那别动! |
[51:05] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 速度撤! |
[51:10] | -What the hell was that? -You tell me. | -这是搞什么飞机? -我还想问你呢 |
[51:13] | -You set me up… -How do we know it wasn’t you!? | -你给我下套… -谁知道是不是你给我们下套? |
[51:48] | I’m going after them. | 我去追他们 |
[52:09] | I’ll kill them! | 我要整死他们! |
[52:11] | Lloyd we’ve got to pack up. | Lloyd 我们得赶紧收拾东西 |
[52:13] | Vic’s gonna come looking for us in less than two hours. | Vic两小时以内肯定会来找我们 |
[52:15] | Not me, man. You’re on your own. Sorry. | 不会找我 伙计 你得自己跑路了 对不起 |
[52:24] | Llody! Llody! | |
[52:27] | Not staying for the party, Lloyd? | Lloyd 你不留下来庆祝吗? |
[52:32] | Apparently not. | 显然不会了 |
[52:38] | Can you believe it, Mick? | Mick 你相信吗? |
[52:41] | He’s gone and found himself some new digs without so much as a thank you. | 他给自己找了新东家就跑了 连谢都不谢你一句 |
[52:45] | Benny, Benny? Where are your manners? | Benny Benny? 你的礼貌哪里去了? |
[52:49] | Oh, here we go. Come to gloat, have you? | 喔 这两位啊 你们来幸灾乐祸吗? |
[52:52] | Us? Gloat? Never. | 我们? 幸灾乐祸? 从不干这个 |
[52:55] | You think you’re so bloody clever. Well, you’re not. | 你觉得你他妈的贼聪明 听着 那都是幻觉 |
[52:58] | Really? So how come we’ve got the cash, | 幻觉? 那怎么我们到手的是现金 |
[53:01] | and you’ve got the Sunday papers. | 你只拿到了一些破报纸 |
[53:03] | You really thought you owed me one, didn’t you, Mickey? | 你当真觉得你欠了我 对吗 Mickey? |
[53:06] | Yeah, I did. You kept me out of jail. | 对 确实 你让我免于牢狱之灾 |
[53:08] | And now I try to return the favour, you try to double cross us. | 现在我准备报答你 你却想设局骗我 |
[53:11] | You idiot. I didn’t keep you out of jail. | 白痴 我没有帮你消灾 |
[53:13] | I conned you all those years ago. | 我这么多年来都在骗你 |
[53:17] | -You were the mark. -Excuse me? | -你是我的目标 -什么? |
[53:26] | That wasn’t a real copper. It was my old mate, Les. | 那个人不是条子 是我的老搭档 Les |
[53:34] | So thanks for the twenty grand, Mickey. | 还得谢谢你支援我这2万镑 Mickey |
[53:37] | My pleasure. And thank you for the 137 grand. | 荣幸之至 同时 也谢谢你的13万7千镑 |
[53:43] | -I’m a better grifter than you are any day of the week. -Oww, ouch | -毫无疑问我设的局都比你巧妙多了 -哎呀 真酸啊 |
[53:46] | You’re wrong Benny. You’re a jack of all trades and not a team player. | 你错了Benny 你是个万事通 但不善于团队合作 |
[53:49] | That’s why I chose Ash, not you. | 所以我选择了Ash 而不选你 |
[53:51] | He’s not only a better grifter, he’s a better man. | 他不单单骗术高明 更关键的是他人品好 |
[53:54] | You think what you like, but trust me. This ain’t over. | 爱怎么想怎么想 你等着 这远远没完 |
[53:58] | I play the long game. | 我放长线钓大鱼 |
[54:01] | And one day I’ll have you. | 总有一天你会上钩的 |
[54:03] | Every con you pull from now on you’ll be wondering | 从今开始 你每设一个局 |
[54:05] | if it’s me pulling the strings. | 都会怀疑我是不是在幕后操纵 |
[54:07] | And one day it will be. | 终有一天你会碰上的 |
[54:09] | And I’ll bring you both down! | 到时候我会让你俩栽在我里! |
[54:11] | Oh, I doubt that, Benny. | 噢 Benny 那可不一定 |
[54:12] | What goes around, comes around. Especially in our game. | 善恶终有报 特别是咱们干的这个行当 |
[54:15] | That little yarn you spun us about you being a dead man if Danush ever caught up with you? | 你以为用Danush抓你而诈死的那套能瞒得住我们么? |
[54:19] | Well, it’s come to pass. | 看来 很快就要有报应了 |
[54:23] | Only this time it’s Vic the Mick. And it’s for real. | 只不过这次你碰到的是军工厂Vic 而且是来真的 |
[54:27] | You owe him a lot of money, remember? | 你欠他一大笔钱 没忘吧? |
[54:30] | Remind Benny that I want it back by seven o’clock tonight. | 跟Benny说 今晚7点以前一定要还回来 |
[54:32] | If it’s not, I’ll find him and cut his legs off. Capish? | 如果做不到 我就砍了丫的双腿 明白? |
[54:37] | And from what I hear his interest rates are… Interesting. | 据我说知 他的利息…很有趣哦 |
[54:41] | So, if we so much as hear your name, let alone see your face, | 所以 且不论我们见过你 我们只要提及你的名字 |
[54:46] | we’ll have a chat with Vic, | Vic都会来找我们 |
[54:48] | put out a few feelers | 打探你的消息 |
[54:51] | and help him find you. | 好让他找到你 |
[54:54] | You wouldn’t. | 你们不会的这么做的 |
[54:56] | After what you just pulled, we would. | 听你刚才那么一说 我们当然会了 |
[54:58] | Oh… | 喔… |
[55:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[55:05] | It’s a little farewell present. | 一点点小心意 作为你的告别礼 |
[55:09] | Bye bye, Benny. | 再见 Benny |
[55:39] | MUSIC DROWNS SPEECH | (音乐盖过声音) |
[55:49] | Oh, that was sweet. | 噢 那句话听着真舒坦 |
[55:50] | -What? -Well, that better fixer, better man thing. | -哪句? -嗯 技术过硬人品好 什么的 |
[55:54] | Cheers for that. | 我觉得很贴心 |
[55:56] | Well, it’s true. | 我只是实话实说 |
[55:58] | Ash, we couldn’t do what we do without you. | Ash 没有你我们干不了这些 |
[56:03] | Not just as a fixer but as a friend. | 不仅因为你的技术 更因为你是我的朋友 |
[56:04] | You’re always there for me, watching my back. | 你总是在我背后 支持着我 |
[56:07] | I appreciate that. | 我非常感激 |
[56:15] | -Was that a bit OTT? -Yeah, it was a bit yeah. -Sorry! | -刚是不是煽情过头了 -确实 有点酸 -不好意思! |
[56:18] | Mind you, you’ve got to hand it to Benny. | 告诉你 你最好把刚刚那些说给Benny听 |
[56:21] | It was a tasty plan. | 他肯定爱吃这套 |
[56:22] | -Yeah, it was. -Can’t believe you fell for his phony copper and the switched briefcase scam. | -对 确实 -真难想象你居然中了他的假条子掉包计 |
[56:27] | -Twenty grand. Ooh! -No, nor can I. | -2万镑 喔嗬嗬! -不 我怎么这么傻 |
[56:34] | I think it’s best we don’t tell the others. | 我觉得最好不要把这事告诉他们 |
[56:36] | No, you’re probably right. | 嗯 你说了算 |
[56:38] | Why’s that then? | 为什么不告诉呢? |
[56:39] | -Well, we don’t want to undermine confidence. -No, absolutely not. | -好吧 你也不希望大家对我失去信心嘛 -那是当然 |
[56:42] | Can’t have everyone thinking Mickey Bricks is a gullible plonker, can we? | 我也没法让人相信Mickey Bricks很傻很天真 对吧? |
[56:47] | No. We can’t. | 完全不行 |
[56:48] | No. | 不行 |
[56:56] | -You know what your trouble is, Ash? -Yeah. Too much sex appeal. | -Ash 你知道你的问题在哪吗? -我知道 我是妇女杀手 |
[56:59] | You’re too trusting. | 你太容易相信别人 |
[57:00] | -Rubbish. I had my suspicions, right from the start. -I Admit it. | -扯淡 我有预感的 一开始就有 -我承认 |
[57:04] | He had you. Hook, line and sinker. | 他跟定你了 死心塌地 |
[57:05] | There’s no shame in it. He was good, I’ll give him that. | 这也不丢人 他确实牛掰 我愿意为他倾我所能 |
[57:08] | If it hadn’t been for Eddie… | 如果不是Eddie的话… |
[57:09] | -What? -You saved his bacon, you know. -Who, Ash’s? How? | -神马? -你帮他省了不少力 知道吗 -谁 Ash? 我做了啥? |
[57:13] | I grant you, he had me going for a couple of days… | 谢谢你 他骗了我好几天… |
[57:16] | What?! More like a week. | 什么! 至少一周吧 |
[57:17] | Well, I just can’t help seeing the best in people. | 好吧 我总是看到人们最好的一面 |
[57:20] | At least you know you can always trust us, Ash. | 至少你明白你能永远信任我们 Ash |
[57:23] | -Isn’t that right, Eddie? -Oh, yeah, totally yeah | -我说的对吧 Eddie? -喔 那是 绝对是 |
[57:25] | About now our friend should be on his way to sunnier climes. | 现在 那位老朋友应该正走着他的”阳关道” |
[57:32] | -Gotcha! -Oi! | -上当了! -喂! |
[57:35] | Give it here! Winklepicker! | 来干杯! 快手小子! |
[57:39] | Nice one! | 干得不错! |