时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | You stole the patent for the Bloom heel from Uncle Joe. | 你从乔叔叔那里偷了布鲁姆鞋跟专利 |
[00:08] | And you’ve been cheating on Mom for 20 years | 你对老妈不忠二十年之久 |
[00:11] | with a woman named Chanterelle. | 劈腿一个叫”尚特蕾尔”的女人吗 |
[00:12] | I mean, what is that? A mushroom? | 是个什么玩意儿 是颗鸡油菌菇吗 |
[00:14] | – Where’d you get this? – Eva left it in the freezer. | -你从哪儿弄到的 -伊娃留在冰箱里的 |
[00:16] | Screw it. | 去他妈的 |
[00:18] | Poor schmuck. | 可怜的蠢货 |
[00:19] | That was quite a night. We should do it again tonight. | 昨晚真开心 今晚再来一次吧 |
[00:22] | And then definitely Friday after your birthday party. | 然后在你周五的生日派对后再来一次 |
[00:25] | – Oh, my God! – I cannot believe my baby sister is turning 30. | -天啊 -不敢相信我的宝贝妹妹要三十岁了 |
[00:29] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[00:30] | Hey, I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[00:32] | What the f— do you think you’re doing here? | 你们他妈来这干嘛 |
[00:33] | Not leaving until we get our money. | 问你要钱 |
[00:35] | You came here to chase a phantom. | 你们来这是在追逐幻影 |
[00:37] | But know this: there’s no Ava, there’s no Cece, | 但你们搞清楚 这里没有伊娃 没有茜茜 |
[00:40] | there’s no Alice and there’s no money. Not ever. | 也没有爱丽丝 钱你们也别想了 |
[00:43] | So you just throw your heart around like it’s nothing. | 你就这么随意交心 |
[00:44] | Maybe it’s different this time. | 也许这次不同 |
[00:46] | – Maybe he’s not just a mark. – Thanks, Gaby. | -也许他不光是个目标 -谢谢 盖比 |
[00:48] | You know I’d be lost without you. | 没有你我简直手足无措 |
[00:49] | – You’re welcome. – Ezra! | -不客气 -以斯拉 |
[00:51] | Stop flirting, and get your skinny ass in my office now. | 别拈花惹草了 赶紧来我办公室 |
[00:55] | What’s the matter?Is this good? | 什么事 是我不好吗 |
[00:57] | Maybe if you, you know, talked with an accent. | 你说话能带点口音吗 |
[00:59] | Do you want to… make love to me? | 你想跟我本人做爱吗 |
[01:05] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[01:07] | I saw Ava at the airport, dressed as somebody else. | 在机场碰到伊娃了 乔装打扮得判若两人 |
[01:10] | I thought this weekend I’d take you for a little getaway. | 这周末吧 我想带你出去玩 |
[01:13] | – Oh, my God. – Don’t you wanna know where we’re going? | -天啊 -你都不想知道我们要去哪吗 |
[01:16] | Anywhere that’s away with you is exactly where I wanna be. | 只要有你 哪我都愿意去 |
[01:19] | He’s an assignment, sweetie pie. | 他也是项任务 宝贝 |
[01:21] | Yeah, the Doctor called it in. | 是的 医生打来电话 |
[01:22] | He says that Patrick Campbell could be | 他说帕特里克·坎贝尔 |
[01:24] | one of our biggest scores in years. | 可能是最有钱的目标之一 |
[01:25] | Not in a million years, Max. | 绝不可能 马克斯 |
[01:27] | This is the life we chose. There are rules. | 这是我们选择的生活 有条条框框的 |
[01:29] | We don’t get to break them | 不能因为傻不拉几地恋爱了 |
[01:29] | because we’re stupid enough to fall in love. | 就想着不守规矩 |
[01:31] | Man, she grew up here in this house, played in that yard. | 她在这里长大的 在那个院子里玩耍 |
[01:35] | Dad had a heart attack. You need to come home. | 老爸突发心脏病了 你赶紧回家吧 |
[01:37] | I really think it’s a stupid idea. | 我真的觉得这个主意太蠢了 |
[01:39] | She chose this life. Patrick didn’t. | 这生活是她自己选的 帕特里克不是 |
[01:41] | What if somebody could have come to you, | 如果有人能来找你 |
[01:43] | could have stopped it? | 阻止了这一切难道不好吗 |
[01:44] | I’m going. | 我决定要去了 |
[02:20] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[02:28] | This was the worst decision we ever made. | 这是我们所做的最糟糕的决定 |
[02:30] | – What? Getting married? – No. | -什么 结婚吗 -不是 |
[02:35] | No, that’s the best one. | 结婚是最好的决定 |
[02:38] | No, I mean coming here, telling my parents. | 我指的是来这里跟我父母坦白 |
[02:40] | They may actually murder us. | 他们搞不好会宰了咱俩 |
[02:43] | Hey, you’re tougher than you think. | 你比自己想象中的坚强多了 |
[02:48] | You have to stop apologizing for who you are. | 你不要再为自己的取向而心怀歉意了 |
[02:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[02:55] | Okay, that’s them. | 好 他们来了 |
[03:00] | F— it, I say we run,right now. | 要我说咱们现在就跑 |
[03:02] | We’re not running. | 才不要跑 |
[03:05] | I got you. You got me. | 我们有彼此 |
[03:09] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[03:16] | – Get in the car. – Screw you. | -上车 -滚蛋 |
[03:18] | – Jules, get in the car. – No. | -茱尔斯上车 -不上 |
[03:19] | I have to tell you something crucial. | 我有重要的事跟你说 |
[03:22] | – Mind-blowing. – Well, tell me. | -令人震惊 -说说看 |
[03:24] | – Patrick’s in the FBI. – No, he isn’t! | -帕特里克是联调局的 -他才不是 |
[03:27] | I followed him to the goddamn headquarters, | 我都尾随他去了大本营了 |
[03:28] | I looked down on the goddamn seal | 我看到徽章了 |
[03:30] | and it said Federal goddamn Burrow of Investigation! | 上面清清楚楚印着联洞局 |
[03:44] | Did you say “Burrow”? | 你刚才说”洞”吗 |
[03:52] | I impersonated a bartender at an FBI party. | 我在联调局的宴会上冒充酒保 |
[03:55] | Pretty sure you’re not gonna serve time for that. | 你肯定不会因为这个就坐牢 |
[03:57] | We stole cash, we stole credit cards. | 我们偷钱还盗刷信用卡 |
[03:59] | Frickin’ plane tickets! | 为了买机票 |
[04:02] | How long has that car been behind us? | 那辆车在咱们后面多久了 |
[04:04] | -It looks suspicious. – Oh, crap. | -相当可疑 -该死 |
[04:07] | Feds drive American cars. That’s them. | 联邦探员都开美国车 就是他们 |
[04:09] | What the hell are you doing? Just be cool. | 你这是干什么 冷静点儿 |
[04:11] | I am being cool! Stop making me nervous! | 我试图冷静呢 别让我紧张了 |
[04:13] | I’m not responsible for your emotional–oh, wait, wait, wait. | 你的情绪跟我有什么关系 等等 |
[04:15] | – They’re turning. – Oh, they are? | -他们拐弯了 -是吗 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:19] | – We’re being crazy people. – Oh, my God. | -咱们都成神经质了 -天啊 |
[04:22] | – We’re fine. – Oh, my God. We’re okay. | -我们没事 -天啊 我们没事 |
[04:24] | We’re fine. Totally fine. We’re gonna just– | 没事 完全没事 我们只不过 |
[04:26] | We’ll go back to the motel, we’ll formulate a plan. | 咱们回旅馆 制定个计划 |
[04:29] | Call Ezra. He’ll know what to do. | 给以斯拉打电话 他有办法 |
[04:31] | Unless they bugged our room. | 只要咱们的房间没被监听 |
[04:34] | Shit, they totally bugged our room. | 见鬼 他们当然会监听房间 |
[04:36] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[04:37] | Then who’s to say they didn’t bug our car? | 那说不准咱们的车也被监听了 |
[04:52] | I’m not talking! | 我没说话 |
[04:57] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[05:28] | Well, lookee here. Saffron must have stayed over. | 瞧瞧 萨弗蓉肯定留下过夜了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, sweetest undercover gig of all time. | 可不 有史以来最幸福卧底任务 |
[05:34] | – Someday, I’m gonna– – Don’t blow smoke up | -总有一天我要… -别随口就 |
[05:35] | – a senior agent’s ass. – Gina. | -对高级探员拍马屁 -吉娜 |
[05:37] | Don’t be bitter.Go ahead. | 别挖苦人家 接着说 |
[05:45] | Can you explain this to me, please? | 能跟我解释下怎么回事吗 |
[05:47] | The fact that the largest law enforcement agency | 全国最大的执法机构 |
[05:49] | in the country is still using a dot matrix printer? | 还用着点阵打印机 |
[05:52] | You are way over budget again. | 你又猛超预算了 |
[05:54] | If we are not within striking distance | 如果我们无法尽快 |
[05:56] | of the Doctor very, very soon, we are shutting you down. | 把医生抓住 我就把你撤掉 |
[06:00] | You are not the only cock on the block. | 你可不是蝎子粑粑独一份 |
[06:04] | – Understood? – Yes, ma’am. | -明白吗 -明白 长官 |
[06:07] | And where’s the intel on this one? | 这个人什么情况 |
[06:10] | – We’re pretty sure she’s just a civilian and… – Pretty sure? | -她应该是普通市民 -应该 |
[06:12] | That isn’t quite up to bureau standards, now, is it? | 这和联调局标准差着十万八千里呢吧 |
[06:15] | – No, ma’am. – And the puppy dog? | -是 长官 -这个男孩呢 |
[06:18] | He’s definitely in it. Just looking for the angle. | 他肯定是同伙之一 正在找入手点 |
[06:21] | Well, I wait with baited breath. | 我都迫不及待了 |
[06:24] | You have the nicest of days, now. | 祝你一切顺利 |
[06:30] | Just… | 记得 |
[06:33] | Just take it easy on the credit card. | 刷信用卡时悠着点儿 |
[06:47] | Here you go, my lady. | 酒来了 夫人 |
[06:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:55] | Sometimes you just gotta say, “Screw it.” | 有时候你只需说句”去他的” |
[06:58] | Get away from it all. | 远离一切烦恼 |
[07:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re about to begin our descent | 女士们先生们 飞机即将降落 |
[07:16] | into Indianapolis International Airport. | 印第安纳波利斯国际机场 |
[07:19] | Please turn off all… | 请关闭一切… |
[07:20] | You almost home or almost away from home? | 你是回归故里还是离乡背井 |
[07:24] | – Pardon me? – Are you visiting Indy or going home? | -什么 -你来印第安纳是旅行还是回家 |
[07:27] | Kinda both, I guess. | 怎么说都对吧 |
[07:29] | I moved away 25 years ago. | 我25年前离开这里的 |
[07:31] | I only come back to visit my mother. | 我回来只是看看我妈 |
[07:33] | But every time, she still tries to draw me in for good. | 但每次回来 她还都想把我牢牢拴住 |
[07:36] | Like quicksand made of doilies. | 想用吃的拴住我的胃 |
[07:37] | Well, my family’s been in Indianapolis three generations. | 我们一家三代都住在印第安纳波利斯 |
[07:40] | There’s great comfort being with family. | 和家人一起安全感十足 |
[07:42] | Yeah. It’s called the easy way out. | 嗯 这是传说中的避重就轻 |
[07:44] | There’s a whole world out there, son. | 外面有大千世界等着你 孩子 |
[07:46] | You don’t leave home, you never change. | 不走出家门就永远无法改变 |
[07:48] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. My wife and I, we just… | 真是荒谬 我和我妻子就… |
[07:50] | Folks, we’re now making our final descent into Indianapolis. | 我们很快就要降落在印第安纳波利斯 |
[07:52] | We’re taking a trip to Rome. | 我们要去罗马旅行了 |
[07:53] | Yeah, take all the trips you want. | 你们想去哪儿旅行就去哪儿 |
[07:55] | People back home will see you the way… | 家里的人会看你们… |
[08:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:22] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[08:27] | *Seether* | *怒火中烧* |
[08:28] | *Can’t fight the seether* | *无法和怒火中烧的人对抗* |
[08:30] | *Seether* | *怒火中烧* |
[08:31] | *I can’t see her when she’s foaming at the mouth* | *她勃然大怒时 我不能见她* |
[08:39] | Dad? | 爸 |
[08:40] | – *You got the seether* – Dad! | -*怒火中烧的人* -爸 |
[08:42] | *When she’s foaming at the mouth* | *当她勃然大怒时* |
[08:50] | Oh, yeah! | 你啊 |
[08:52] | Oh, man. | 儿子 |
[08:53] | – It’s about time! – Hey, excuse me? | -总算回来了 -等等 |
[08:55] | Didn’t you just have a heart attack? | 你不是突发心脏病吗 |
[08:56] | I sure as hell thought so, Ez. | 我真以为是心脏病了 小以 |
[08:59] | I had shooting pains. My whole chest seized up. | 我当时一阵刺痛 心都不跳了 |
[09:03] | I was laying there on the floor of the show room, they– | 我就躺在展览厅的地板上 他们… |
[09:05] | I can’t believe I’m going out like this. | 我不敢相信还能这样活蹦乱跳 |
[09:07] | It was damn scary, Ez. | 真的很吓人 小以 |
[09:08] | Right, Josh said you were touch-and-go. | 是 乔希说你人差点就没了 |
[09:10] | Turns out it was a massive panic attack. | 结果只是恐慌症发作了 |
[09:13] | According to Dr. Shipper, | 据西普医生说 |
[09:15] | probably because of all the family drama of late. | 可能是因为最近家中破事接二连三导致 |
[09:18] | You’re, uh, blaming me for your fake heart attack? | 你这假心脏病还怪我了 |
[09:20] | Can’t you just be glad the old man is still standing? | 你就不能为老爸还健在而开心吗 |
[09:22] | I’m glad you’re okay, Dad. | 我很高兴你没事 爸 |
[09:24] | Anyway, it was a good excuse to get your ass back home | 无论如何 这是好借口诳你回家 |
[09:26] | – because I have a big announcement. – Jesus. | -因为我有大事要宣布 -天 |
[09:29] | Email me. | 邮件联系 |
[09:33] | Whoa, Dad. You shouldn’t be up. | 爸 你不该起来的 |
[09:35] | Shut up. I know. | 闭嘴吧 我知道了 |
[09:37] | Comes all the way back from God knows where | 天知道他从哪儿回来的 |
[09:38] | and doesn’t even wanna hear my big announcement. | 然后对于我的大事听都不听的 |
[09:40] | Dude, come on. You can take one night off | 来嘛 歇一个晚上 |
[09:42] | from searching for your wife. | 不找你老婆也可以的 |
[09:44] | – Not wife. – Oh, I’m not searching for her. | -不是老婆 -我不是在找她 |
[09:46] | – I found her. – No way. | -我找到了她 -不可能 |
[09:48] | Infiltrated her new life. | 潜入了她的新生活 |
[09:50] | I confronted her. She’s called “Saffron” Now. | 我和她正面交锋了 她现在叫萨弗蓉 |
[09:53] | – Infiltrated? – Did you get your money? | -潜入 -你把钱要回来了 |
[09:55] | – That’s next. – But she warned you not to come after her. | -下一步 -但是她警告过你不要找她 |
[09:58] | I mean, is, uh– is it safe? | 我意思是 这样安全吗 |
[10:02] | What do you mean, safe? | 什么安全吗 |
[10:03] | I’m handling it. | 我会处理 |
[10:12] | Oh, you’re here. | 你回来了 |
[10:14] | Oh, sweetie, I told them it was a terrible idea, | 亲爱的 我说了这个主意太烂 |
[10:18] | – but I’m so happy to see you.- Hi, Mom. | -但见到你我很开心 -妈 |
[10:22] | Wait till you hear what your father has planned. | 留下听你爸有什么计划 |
[10:24] | – Yeah, about that, I– – No, don’t even ask. | -嗯 说起这个 -别问这个 |
[10:26] | I’m sworn to secrecy. | 我发誓保密了 |
[10:28] | – But come. Come, come, come. – Okay. | -不过 快来 -好吧 |
[10:30] | Every day I find myself walking towards your office | 每天我发现自己往你办公室走 |
[10:34] | to tell you something, | 想跟你说事情时 |
[10:35] | and then I realize that you’re not there. | 都随即意识到你不在办公室 |
[10:37] | So then I started writing everything down. | 然后我就开始把想说的都写下来 |
[10:39] | – It’s ridiculous, really. – No. It’s–it’s sweet. | -真是挺傻的 -没有 好贴心的 |
[10:42] | – All right, number one. “Articles.” – Articles. | -首先是报刊文章 -报刊文章 |
[10:45] | I have clipped all of these inspiring stories | 我把所有关于重整旗鼓的心灵鸡汤 |
[10:47] | about people starting over. | 都剪下来了 |
[10:49] | You know, they have this thing called the Internet now. | 其实 你知道现在有种东西叫互联网吧 |
[10:51] | Oh, stop. All right. What is next? | 闭嘴好吧 接下来是什么 |
[10:54] | “Purple–purple floozy.” That can’t be right. | “紫色的荡妇” 肯定写错了 |
[10:57] | – Oh, Mrs. Kirhoffer. – Yes! | -基尔霍弗女士 -没错 |
[11:00] | – She got married again. – No! | -她又结婚了 -不是吧 |
[11:02] | And she’s still seeing what’s-his-face from that– | 然而她还和那个谁见面 |
[11:06] | – The place– what is the place? – Mr. Windmiller. | -哪儿的谁来着 -温德米勒先生 |
[11:08] | – The sleazy wedding DJ guy. – Yes! | -就是那个差劲的婚宴派对DJ -对 |
[11:10] | – With the beige van – Exactly. | -开辆米黄色面包车 -没错 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. Honey. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[11:14] | I have missed you. | 我好想你 |
[11:18] | I missed you too, Mom. | 我也想你 妈 |
[11:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:37] | This place is amazing. | 这里好迷人 |
[11:40] | Especially the view. | 尤其是这边的风景 |
[11:43] | Hey, what, are you checking out my ass? | 什么 干嘛盯着人家的翘臀 |
[11:45] | You love it. | 你喜欢啊 |
[11:48] | I do, I do. | 确实喜欢 |
[11:51] | All right, 1:00. | 好了 一点钟方向 |
[11:54] | – All right, what’s your guess? – Mother/daughter. | -你猜她俩什么关系 -母女 |
[11:56] | Mother’s idea. She wants them to get close | 是老妈的主意 她想加强母女关系 |
[11:58] | so she’s making them spend time together. | 所以她花时间给两人相处 |
[12:01] | Disagree. Daughter’s idea. | 不同意 是女儿的主意 |
[12:04] | Really? Explain. | 真的吗 理由 |
[12:07] | Well, daughter’s gear is fully broken in. | 因为女儿的衣服装备都旧了 |
[12:09] | Mom’s is brand-new. | 妈妈的确实全新 |
[12:11] | This is daughter’s attempt to bring mom into her world. | 是女儿想让妈妈融入自己的生活 |
[12:14] | – You’re good. – Oh, you got no idea, baby. | -你好厉害 -你不知道我有多厉害 宝贝 |
[12:17] | – Left? Right? – Uh, let’s go left. | -左边右边 -往左边 |
[12:24] | Why do you even ask? | 那你还问个什么劲儿 |
[12:25] | Always forward, never back, baby. | 向前走 不回首 宝贝 |
[12:32] | Hey, you know, you can answer that if you want. | 其实你想接电话就接啊 |
[12:34] | I mean, it’s not super outdoorsy, but still. | 虽然不符驴友的精神 但没事啊 |
[12:36] | Not important. | 不是很重要 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | What do we think? | 怎么想 |
[12:42] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早啊 |
[12:44] | – Definitely a couple. – Yep. | -肯定是情侣 -对 |
[12:46] | Boredom in his eyes, semi-hate in hers. | 他眼神透着厌倦 她眼里有一半是恨意 |
[12:49] | – Really? – Caught her eye. | -有吗 -我注意了她下 |
[12:52] | She’s pretending to have fun to make things easier. | 她假装玩得开心为了让大家好过 |
[12:55] | You’re so cynical. | 你真是愤青啊 |
[12:57] | Everyone’s pretending something. | 所有人都会表里不一 |
[12:59] | Even with people they love? | 甚至在所爱的人面前 |
[13:01] | Especially with people they love. | 尤其是在所爱的人面前 |
[13:03] | It’s out of kindness. | 是出于善意 |
[13:06] | No one needs to know every single thing | 不是你脑子里想什么事 |
[13:07] | that goes on in your head. | 都需要被对方知道 |
[13:09] | Well, then how do you get to know someone? | 那你怎么了解别人 |
[13:11] | I mean really know ’em if we’re always pretending? | 如果我们总是表里不一 如何真正了解别人 |
[13:14] | Well, maybe you just accept that you can’t. | 也许你只要认同你无法真正了解别人就好 |
[13:17] | And maybe it’s even romantic | 也许这样更浪漫 |
[13:21] | to shape ourselves for the people we love and vice versa. | 为了迎合所爱之人而塑造自己 反之亦然 |
[13:28] | Yeah, I’m not sure I’m buying that. | 好吧 我觉得不大认同 |
[13:30] | Me neither, but it sounds good. | 我也是 不过听起来有理 |
[13:32] | It does sound good. It does. | 确实言之有理 |
[13:36] | Maybe I’m wrong. Maybe you can get lucky | 也许我说的不对 也许你有幸 |
[13:38] | and meet that one person that… | 遇到那么一个人… |
[13:46] | That what? | 怎样的人 |
[13:48] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[14:03] | This totally would have been my life with Alice. | 这本是我和爱丽丝该有的生活 |
[14:07] | Then consider yourself lucky Alice wasn’t real. | 那算你走运 爱丽丝并不存在 |
[14:11] | Hey, Jules. Hey, maybe we should just | 茱尔斯 也许我们应该从别处 |
[14:14] | – look for a lawyer out here. – No, Richard. | -找个律师 -不 理查德 |
[14:16] | No insecurity. Okay? | 别慌 好吗 |
[14:19] | They smell it like blood in the water | 他们能立刻看出来 |
[14:20] | and then they eat you alive. | 然后就把你生吞活剥了 |
[14:23] | Jesus. I sound like my mother. | 天 我说话跟我妈一样了 |
[14:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:30] | Richard and I are in Seattle for the weekend | 我和理查德来西雅图度周末 |
[14:33] | and I’ve been told our clubs have reciprocity. | 听说我们这个俱乐部有互惠政策 |
[14:35] | Ours being the Prescott, back east. | 普雷斯科特 东部城市 |
[14:37] | I am so sorry, the Laneview Club doesn’t engage | 抱歉 巷上风景俱乐部不支持 |
[14:39] | in reciprocal relationships. | 互惠政策 |
[14:42] | You know what my Grammy Langmore would say | 要是我奶奶 朗默女士尚在人世 |
[14:44] | if she were alive to see reciprocity go the way of the dodo? | 看到互惠政策已经被淘汰 知道她会怎么说 |
[14:47] | “What, dear Lord, is the world coming to?” | “天啊 这个世界是闹哪样啊” |
[14:51] | Would that be the Connecticut Langmores? | 是康涅狄格州的朗默家族吗 |
[14:56] | Would that make it easier for you to do your job? | 这样有助于你通融一下吗 |
[15:01] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[15:14] | So what’s going on with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[15:16] | Still dating Stacey | 还周旋于史黛西 |
[15:18] | and Emily and both Ashleys? | 埃米莉以及阿什丽姐妹之间呢 |
[15:20] | – Dink was here last week. – Dink? | -丁克上周来了 -丁克 |
[15:23] | Dink, Dink, Dink! | 丁克 丁克 |
[15:25] | Man, I always wished people would chant my name | 每次我走进房间时 |
[15:26] | when I walked into a room. | 都希望有人喊我的名字 |
[15:28] | He’s on his way to Denmark. | 他去丹麦了 |
[15:30] | He’s gonna open up some international office for his company. | 他要给自己公司设立一个国际办事处 |
[15:33] | What does he do? Sales? | 他做什么 销售吗 |
[15:35] | Consulting or some bullshit. Who cares? | 咨询也不什么玩意的 管他呢 |
[15:39] | He’s gonna be in charge of shit. | 他负责整个办事处 |
[15:40] | – Dink. – So? | -丁克啊 -所以呢 |
[15:42] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[15:44] | maybe I was supposed to do something like that, you know? | 也许我也该做些那样的事 |
[15:47] | – Bigger. – So do it. | -大事 -那就做啊 |
[15:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[15:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:56] | All right. Up for a little old-school “Sonic”? | 好了 玩一会儿《刺猬索尼克》游戏吗 |
[15:59] | If you’re up for losing, then, yeah. | 如果你但求一输 就玩 |
[16:01] | – Oh, all right. – Yeah. | -好啊 -来 |
[16:03] | Hey, did Ava ever ask about me? | 话说伊娃有提过我吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah, she asked about your nose. | 她提过你鼻子被揍的事 |
[16:06] | – I’m kidding! – Idiot. | -我开玩笑的 -白痴 |
[16:07] | Kidding, bro. | 开玩笑 老弟 |
[16:10] | Okay, you can’t spit in a place like this | 这里到处都是律师 |
[16:13] | without hitting a lawyer, so we should be able to get out quick. | 随随便便就能找到一个 我们应该能很快完事 |
[16:15] | – Yeah. – Cucumber water? | -对 -需要黄瓜水吗 |
[16:17] | – No. – Oh, lovely. Thank you. | -不了 -太好了 谢谢 |
[16:24] | Okay, seriously. | 说真的 |
[16:24] | Can you stop jizzing all over yourself? | 能不嘚瑟了吗 |
[16:26] | It’s just people with money. | 不过就是有钱人而已 |
[16:27] | Only a rich person would say, “Just people with money.” | 只有有钱人会说 不过就是有钱人而已 |
[16:30] | I’m not rich. | 我不是有钱人 |
[16:33] | – I’m no longer rich. – I get it. | -我不再是有钱人了 -我懂 |
[16:35] | Fancy yourself an artist type person. | 自以为是个艺术家了 |
[16:37] | I fancy myself? | 我自以为 |
[16:39] | What, money makes you not as good at art? | 怎么 有钱让你搞不好艺术啊 |
[16:42] | – That’s on you, dude. – Okay, listen. | -那就是你的问题了 -好了 听着 |
[16:44] | You don’t understand these people, okay? | 你不了解这群人 好吗 |
[16:46] | If you don’t fit the mold, they destroy you. | 如果你格格不入 就会被他们嫌弃 |
[16:49] | They destroy you? | 被他们嫌弃 |
[16:51] | You sound like a teenage girl. Grow up. | 你这话像个小女孩儿似的 成熟点 |
[16:53] | You grow up. Money isn’t magic. | 你成熟点吧 金钱不是魔法 |
[16:55] | Magical power to pay your rent on time, | 这魔法帮你按时交房租 |
[16:57] | fix your car when it breaks. | 车有故障时能让你修车 |
[16:58] | I’m not talking about money for living, okay? | 我并不是说用于度日的生活费 好吗 |
[17:02] | I’m talking about wealth. | 我说的是身家财富 |
[17:05] | – Coaster? – Thank you. | -杯垫 -谢谢 |
[17:08] | You call it wealth. | 你称之为身家财富 |
[17:09] | I call it the shortcuts that you got that I didn’t. | 我称之为你有我无的捷径 |
[17:11] | I am not some– | 我不是什么… |
[17:13] | Hey, when I started working at the car dealership, | 我刚开始在车行卖车时 |
[17:16] | you know what the first thing I bought was? | 知道我买给自己的第一件东西是什么吗 |
[17:17] | – Some gruel to quiet your rumbling tummy? – A Rolex. | -能让你不再饥肠辘辘的燕麦粥吗 -劳力士表 |
[17:20] | Used–“Vintage,” they called it. | 二手的 所谓古董劳力士 |
[17:22] | Thing was busted and the hands didn’t even move | 表坏了 表针都不动 |
[17:24] | and I couldn’t afford to fix it. | 我也修不起 |
[17:25] | But when I wore that thing, | 但我戴上后 |
[17:27] | people looked at me differently. | 别人看我的眼神就不一样了 |
[17:29] | Okay? I sold more cars in that first– | 我卖了更多的车 |
[17:31] | Okay, see? You’re making my point. | 瞧 你恰好证明了我的说法 |
[17:32] | It’s stupid to let other people decide | 让别人来决定是否合适 |
[17:33] | what is okay and what’s not. | 是很愚蠢的 |
[17:37] | – That’s easy for you to say. – Okay, | -你说得轻巧 -好吧 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna find us a lawyer | 我去找个律师 |
[17:40] | and you get us something real to drink. | 你去拿点能喝的东西 |
[17:42] | Will do, m’lady. | 好的 女士 |
[17:50] | – Afternoon, sir. – Afternoon. | -下午好 先生 -下午好 |
[17:53] | What are you in the mood for? | 想喝点什么 |
[17:55] | You have anything with gin? | 有琴酒配的鸡尾酒吗 |
[17:56] | Might I recommend the Constable’s Lament? | “警察的挽歌”如何 |
[17:59] | Gin, shaved ginger, cumin. | 琴酒 薄生姜 孜然 |
[18:03] | How about just a gin and tonic? | 金汤力就好 |
[18:05] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[18:11] | It’s ridiculous, right? | 真是太扯了 |
[18:12] | I mean, how complicated does it have to be | 想在白天喝杯酒 |
[18:14] | – to do some day drinking? – Oh, yeah, man. | -怎么就这么难 -是啊 |
[18:17] | – Yeah, just a G-and-T for me. – Exactly. | -金汤力就好啦 -没错 |
[18:19] | – Yeah. – I’m Kurt Radcliffe. | -是吧 -我叫库尔特·拉德克利夫 |
[18:21] | – Richard…James. – Is Anne James your sister? | -理查德·詹姆斯 -安妮·詹姆斯是你姐吗 |
[18:25] | Afraid not. No, I’m visiting from back east. | 不是 我从东部过来的 |
[18:27] | – You a member here? – Oh, yeah. | -你是会员吗 -是啊 |
[18:29] | I had my first drink right here at this very bar. | 我第一次喝酒就在这个酒吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah. My grampy slipped me the last of his Scotch. | 我祖父把他最后一口威士忌给我喝了 |
[18:35] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[18:36] | Well, I was six. He was an asshole. | 我当时六岁 而他是个傻逼 |
[18:39] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[18:41] | – Actually, I’m not kidding. – Sure. | -其实没有 -好吧 |
[18:42] | He was an asshole, but whatever. | 他是个傻逼 但没办法 |
[18:45] | Family is family. | 毕竟是家人 |
[18:47] | So what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[18:48] | And I thought, there’s no way this jury’s gonna see it our way. | 我原以为陪审团不会帮我们的 |
[18:51] | Then all of a sudden, this guy comes in. | 但突然这人进来了 |
[18:53] | I had them eating out of my hand. | 我就把他们玩弄于鼓掌之间了 |
[18:55] | – You looking for someone? – Yeah, a lawyer. | -你找人吗 -对 想找个律师 |
[19:01] | You’ve certainly come to the right place. | 那你来对地方了 |
[19:03] | Just look for somebody.. | 就找找… |
[19:05] | Who thinks their opinion is worth $700 an hour. | 谁觉得自己时薪价值七百块的就行 |
[19:07] | Well, you clearly know what you’re doing. | 很懂事嘛 |
[19:10] | You mind if I smoke? | 介意我抽烟吗 |
[19:11] | Only if you don’t share. | 那你得给我一根 |
[19:18] | Can we smoke in here? | 这里可以抽烟吗 |
[19:20] | No. But it really pisses them off. | 不能 但这会让他们很蛋疼 |
[19:28] | So you’re getting a divorce. | 你要离婚 |
[19:30] | Young woman looking for a lawyer. | 年轻女人找律师一般都是离婚 |
[19:32] | Oh, no, my marriage split up a couple years ago. | 不 我几年前就离了 |
[19:35] | Yeah, I did that dance twice myself. | 我离了两次 |
[19:38] | Two exes. | 两个前夫 |
[19:40] | One that I like but never get to talk to. | 其中一个我挺喜欢 但说不上话 |
[19:41] | The other one I can’t stand. Have lunch with him every week. | 另外一个我受不了 每周就跟他吃顿午饭 |
[19:44] | Do you still see him? | 你还见他吗 |
[19:45] | Actually, she wasn’t who I thought she was. | 其实她跟我想的不一样 |
[19:49] | She? | 她 |
[19:52] | That’s one I never tried. | 我倒是没试过 |
[19:58] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[20:02] | That one. | 那位 |
[20:04] | Hollis McCallister. | 霍利斯·麦卡利斯特 |
[20:06] | Yeah, he’s one of the best lawyers in Seattle. | 他是西雅图最棒的律师之一 |
[20:08] | – You know him? – He’s good. | -你认识他 -他不错的 |
[20:11] | But I’m better. | 但我更好 |
[20:15] | Come on. I had to make sure that I liked you first. | 我得先确认我喜欢你啊 |
[20:20] | What do you need? | 有何需要 |
[20:34] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[20:36] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[20:37] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:40] | Ezra, stop. Ezra! | 以斯拉 停下 以斯拉 |
[20:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:47] | That was for the dog, not you. | 我喊狗呢 不是你 |
[20:50] | Well, when you disappeared, he needed a home. | 你失踪后 它需要个家 |
[20:52] | So I bought him and I named him Ezra. | 我就买了它 给它起名以斯拉 |
[20:57] | Ezra, come here. | 以斯拉 过来 |
[20:59] | Come on. | 来 |
[21:01] | Ezra, roll over. | 以斯拉 翻身 |
[21:03] | Roll over. | 翻身 |
[21:05] | Another Ezra that doesn’t listen to me. | 又一个不听话的以斯拉 |
[21:07] | That’s the story of my life. | 我的人生就是这么悲剧 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | – What are you doing here? – Your father invited me. | -你怎么来了 -你爸请我来的 |
[21:13] | Said he had some sort of big announcement to make. | 他说有个大事要宣布 |
[21:15] | – Yes, so I’ve heard. – Yeah, and I’m doing your job | -听说了 -我现在在公司 |
[21:17] | at the company now, so… | 顶替你的职位 |
[21:19] | Really? No one–no one told me that. | 是吗 没人跟我说 |
[21:20] | Well, you never call to check in, so… | 你也没打过电话回来 |
[21:24] | Right, um, well, I have to say, I’m glad you went back. | 也对 我很高兴你回公司上班了 |
[21:28] | Yeah, me too. I just had to, like, do my thing, you know? | 我也是 我得丰富一下自己 |
[21:31] | I learned to tap dance, I learned photography. | 我学了踢踏舞 摄影 |
[21:34] | – You made cheese. – I made cheese. | -还学做奶酪了 -没错 |
[21:35] | Yes, I did. I made cheese. | 是的 我学做了奶酪 |
[21:37] | But then I woke up one morning | 但有一天早上我醒来 |
[21:38] | and I was just like, I’m good. | 然后觉得我没事了 |
[21:43] | Yeah. And then I called your parents and your job was open | 我就打电话给你父母 他们说你的职位空着 |
[21:45] | and that was a big promotion for me. | 这对我来说可是很大的提拔 |
[21:47] | And I somehow convinced them to let me try it. | 不知怎么的 我说服了他们让我试试 |
[21:51] | I bet you’re doing really great. | 你肯定干得很棒 |
[21:54] | Yeah, I am. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Ezra, come! | 以斯拉 过来 |
[22:01] | – Don’t even say it. – I was not going to. | -别说出来 -我没准备说 |
[22:04] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[22:14] | Somebody get me Agent Simons on the phone! | 给我接通西蒙斯探员的电话 |
[22:18] | Right now! | 立刻 |
[22:26] | Do you know what doesn’t go with romantic getaways? | 你知道浪漫旅行不需要什么吗 |
[22:28] | Calls from your coworkers. | 同事电话 |
[22:29] | First off, do not ignore my phone calls. | 首先 不要无视我的电话 |
[22:32] | It’s rude. And second, how close are we? | 很不礼貌 其次 还要多久拿下 |
[22:34] | – I’m getting a lot of pressure. – You’re under pressure? | -我压力很大 -你压力大 |
[22:36] | No disrespect, but I’m the one who’s out here | 无意冒犯 但我才是在这 |
[22:38] | with his ass on the line. | 冒险卧底的人 |
[22:39] | Now listen to me, Agent Simons– | 听我说 西蒙斯探员 |
[22:40] | Look, Agent Cook, I made a choice. | 库克探员 我做出了选择 |
[22:43] | One that I’m confident will yield results very soon. | 这个方式很快就会有成效 |
[22:45] | A million-dollar choice. | 一百万块的选择 |
[22:46] | Here I was, worried about your job. | 我原来担心你的职位 |
[22:48] | Now I’m worried about mine. | 现在在担心我自己的 |
[22:49] | – How soon? – Any minute now. | -还要多久 -随时拿下 |
[22:52] | – I can see it in his eyes. – Well, I hope so. | -我能在他眼中看出来 -希望如此 |
[22:54] | Because you know what else can ruin a romantic weekend? | 你知道还有什么能毁掉浪漫旅行吗 |
[22:56] | A visit from the Doctor. | 医生去找你 |
[22:57] | The Doctor gets his money, we get our lives. | 医生会拿到他的钱 我们能活下来的 |
[23:00] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:02] | Take down the Doctor, we reclaim the money, | 抓住医生 拿回所有的钱 |
[23:05] | we get our medals, and I go home. | 拿到奖章 我平安回家 |
[23:08] | Get it done, Agent Simons. Soon. | 西蒙斯探员 尽快搞定 |
[23:10] | – Consider that an order. – Finish it. | -这是命令 -搞定他 |
[23:13] | It’s time to put this shitty chapter behind us | 是时候把这破事解决 |
[23:15] | and blow out of this town. | 离开这里了 |
[23:16] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[23:24] | So my cousin and her friends used quite a bit of grit | 我表姐和她朋友有勇有谋 |
[23:28] | and intelligence to find this woman, | 总算找到了这个女人 |
[23:30] | but in order to actually get to her, | 但为了见到她 |
[23:33] | well, they have to do a bunch of illegal stuff. | 他们干了些违法勾当 |
[23:34] | Just to pay for travel, etcetera. | 为了筹旅费之类的 |
[23:37] | And then they find out that the FBI | 然后他们发现联调局 |
[23:39] | has been onto this con woman for quite some time. | 早就盯上这个女骗子了 |
[23:43] | And they’re probably onto my cousin and her pals. | 可能也盯上了我表姐和她朋友 |
[23:46] | So that’s it. Any ideas? | 就这样 有什么主意吗 |
[23:50] | – Thoughts? – Well, it crosses state lines. | -有什么想法 -这是跨州案件了 |
[23:52] | – Chip, you do federal. – Okay. | -小查 联邦案是你的 -好吧 |
[23:56] | Your cousin doesn’t have a lot of choices. | 你表姐选择不多 |
[23:58] | Yeah, but what I’m talking about is pure profit. | 我说的是纯利润 |
[24:02] | Yeah, but you have to have inventory, distribution, | 但你得有库存 发货渠道 |
[24:04] | all that pain in the ass stuff. | 这些太烦了 |
[24:06] | – We just take our cut– – Ah, you collect crumbs off the table. | -我们只需拿分成 -你是赚小钱的 |
[24:09] | – You don’t actually, you know– – Sell something. | -其实你并不… -卖东西 |
[24:11] | – Yes. Sell something. Right? – Something real. | -卖东西 对吧 -实打实的商品 |
[24:15] | Something that a customer can touch, right? | 顾客真正能摸到的东西 |
[24:17] | That I can point at and say, “Value. Good. Buy.” | 可以指着它说 物美价廉 |
[24:20] | And then you set the price. | 然后你来定价 |
[24:21] | Sounds like an old-fashioned way of making money to me. | 这种赚钱方式有点过时了吧 |
[24:23] | I think I’ll stick to playing the markets. | 我还是炒股吧 |
[24:25] | – Rich is rich in my book. – Well said. | -有钱就是爷 -说得好 |
[24:29] | Hey, so sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[24:31] | – Can I grab you for a second? – Yeah, of course. | -能过来一下吗 -当然 |
[24:32] | Real quick, I want you to meet the gang. | 稍等 我给你介绍一下 |
[24:34] | This is Kurt, Duke, Bobby. Guys, this is my friend, | 这是库尔特 杜克和鲍比 这是我的朋友 |
[24:37] | – Jules Langmore. – Nice to meet you. | -茱尔斯·朗默 -幸会 |
[24:40] | Julia Langmore. | 朱莉娅·朗默 |
[24:42] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[24:44] | – Uh, we–we have to go. – No, no, no. | -我们得走了 -不不 |
[24:47] | This should be good. | 挺好啊 |
[24:49] | So, you a big, famous artist yet? | 你成大艺术家了吗 |
[24:52] | Stealing shit left and right? | 还在偷东西吗 |
[24:54] | Wait, wait, wait. This–this is that girl? | 等等 这就是哪个女的 |
[24:56] | This was your sister’s roommate? | 她就是你妹的室友 |
[24:58] | Oh, yeah. This is her. | 没错 就是她 |
[25:01] | One classy bitch. | 臭婊子 |
[25:02] | Hey, easy, man. | 别这么说话 |
[25:04] | Why don’t we all just finish our drinks– | 我们把酒干了吧 |
[25:05] | – Is this your girlfriend? – It’s my friend, but– | -她是你女朋友 -是我朋友 但… |
[25:08] | This is a bad person. A fraud. | 她是坏人 是个骗子 |
[25:10] | It’s not true. It wasn’t my fault. | 瞎说 那不是我的错 |
[25:12] | – It wasn’t your fault? – Hey, hands off, man. | -不是你的错 -手拿开 |
[25:13] | – Be a gentleman. – Watch what you say to me, | -绅士点 -说话注意点 |
[25:15] | – you dick! – I will pound your teeth into your goddamn throat. | -你个混蛋 -把你牙打进你喉咙里啊 |
[25:18] | All right, all right. Richard, let him up now. | 好了 理查德 让他起来吧 |
[25:23] | You should be ashamed of who you are! | 你应该感到羞耻 |
[25:25] | All right, man. | 行了 |
[25:28] | Jules? | 茱尔斯 |
[25:33] | Oh, sorry. Hey, what the hell happened in there? | 抱歉 刚才是怎么回事 |
[25:36] | Nothing. Sorry I messed up heaven for you. | 没事 抱歉我搅了你的好局 |
[25:38] | That’s not what I meant. What happened? | 我不是这个意思 怎么回事 |
[25:40] | No. We are not talking about it. | 我不想说 |
[25:49] | Honey, you look very handsome in your denim and leather apron. | 亲爱的 你穿牛仔服和皮围裙真帅气 |
[25:53] | I just hope the neighbors don’t | 我只希望邻居 |
[25:55] | have their binoculars out. | 没拿望远镜出来看我 |
[25:57] | I don’t know how this is gonna go. | 我不知道接下来会怎样 |
[25:59] | Oh, sweetie. I didn’t have such a good time downstairs | 亲爱的 我当时在楼下不舒服 |
[26:01] | and it was just– | 我觉得… |
[26:03] | Ours went fine, and it’s gonna be fine, I promise. | 我们没事啊 会没事的 我保证 |
[26:06] | If you can keep your temper in check. | 只要你控制好脾气 |
[26:09] | – I’ll keep my temper in check. – You will? | -我会的 -真的吗 |
[26:11] | – Yes, I promise. – Okay. | -嗯 我保证 -好 |
[26:13] | – Thank you. – Can I get a kiss? | -谢谢 -我能亲你吗 |
[26:15] | Please do. | 请吧 |
[26:17] | It’s great to have them both here. | 他俩都在这真好 |
[26:22] | Wait, oh, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜猜 |
[26:23] | So Josh and Ezra both needed five stitches each | 乔希和以斯拉都需要五针 |
[26:26] | and they owed you $20? | 然后欠了你二十块 |
[26:27] | – And they never paid! – I didn’t have any money! | -他们都没给我 -我当时没钱 |
[26:29] | Pretty sure I paid. I paid. | 我付过了 |
[26:31] | – Arthur, Arthur, honey. No. – Josh got locked in the basement. | -亚瑟 亲爱的 -乔希被锁在地下室了 |
[26:34] | Put them out of their misery. | 别捉弄他们了 |
[26:36] | Just give us the news. Okay? | 告诉我们那件大事吧 好吧 |
[26:38] | Okay, I suppose it’s time. | 好吧 也是时候了 |
[26:44] | – Very serious. – Official. | -好认真啊 -很正式 |
[26:45] | I’ve gathered you all together here because, as you know, | 我让大家前来相聚是因为… |
[26:47] | I have a big announcement to make. | 我有件大事要宣布 |
[26:49] | Wait, an announcement? | 等等 大事 |
[26:50] | You never mentioned that to us. | 你没跟我们说过 |
[26:51] | – With, uh… – God. The Three Stooges. | -和… -天啊 这三个活宝 |
[26:53] | Everything that’s been going on in our family lately, | 最近家里发生了一些事 |
[26:56] | um, combined with my attack, | 我又突发恐慌症 |
[26:58] | I’ve been thinking a lot about priorities. | 我一直在思考人生的轻重缓急 |
[27:03] | You know, you just spend all day thinking about the next thing. | 有时花太多时间思考以后的事 |
[27:07] | The one you think is gonna be bigger or brighter. | 觉得会有所期许 |
[27:10] | And you can lose sight of what you have. | 就会忽视现在所拥有的东西 |
[27:13] | How valuable it is. | 以及其中的价值 |
[27:14] | How it could all go away. | 并且可能会失去它们 |
[27:16] | And life, as they say, is for the living. | 我们要享受生活 |
[27:19] | So, for years, your mother and I | 所以这几年我和你们老妈 |
[27:22] | have been talking about taking a trip. | 商量出去旅游 |
[27:23] | – A second honeymoon. – You have? | -当作第二次蜜月 -是吗 |
[27:26] | To whom, exactly, have you spoken about this? | 你们跟谁说了这事啊 |
[27:29] | Well, you don’t know everything about us, | 你也不是完全了解我们啊 |
[27:31] | – then, do you, huh? – Apparently not. | -是吧 -显然 |
[27:32] | So now, now… | 那么… |
[27:35] | God damn it, we’re gonna do it. | 操 我们决定了 |
[27:36] | We’re taking six months and we’re just going. | 我们要去旅游半年 |
[27:39] | – Six months? – Yes, if you’re gonna charter a boat | -半年 -既然要在地中海 |
[27:41] | in the Mediterranean, you may as well make it worth your while. | 租个游艇 不得玩个痛快吗 |
[27:45] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[27:47] | I’m so happy you guys are going. | 你们去旅游真的太棒了 |
[27:48] | – You so deserve it. – Wait. | -你们应得的 -等等 |
[27:49] | What’s gonna happen with the company while you’re gone? | 你们走了 公司怎么办 |
[27:51] | Well, he’s getting to that. | 他马上就要说了 |
[27:53] | – Slowly. – You boys are smart. | -别急 -你们兄弟俩很聪明 |
[27:56] | You have integrity. | 很正直 |
[27:58] | You treat people well. | 待人友善 |
[28:02] | You’ve grown into men that I’m proud to call my sons. | 你们都成为让我非常骄傲的人了 |
[28:07] | You’re not actually dying, are you, Dad? | 你不是要死了吧 老爸 |
[28:09] | – That’s very funny, Josh. – You wanna know who’s dying? | -很有趣 乔希 -想知道谁要死了吗 |
[28:11] | I’m dying! Come on, get with it! | 是我 明白了吧 |
[28:14] | Your mother and I have decided that | 我和你们老妈决定 |
[28:17] | we would like the two of you-with Gaby’s help– | 你俩在盖比的帮助下 |
[28:21] | to start taking over the family business. | 开始接手家族生意 |
[28:25] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | We thought you were never gonna leave. | 我们以为你不会放手 |
[28:28] | Yeah, mostly because you said, “I will never leave. | 是啊 你不是说”我不会放手 |
[28:31] | They can wheel me out.” | 坐轮椅都能上班” |
[28:33] | I had a change of heart. | 我改变主意了 |
[28:36] | It happens. | 难免的 |
[28:37] | Sometimes the life you want is right in front of you. | 有时你想要的生活就在面前 |
[28:43] | You just have to see it. | 你得去发现 |
[28:46] | And take it. | 然后把握住 |
[28:57] | Am I weird for wanting to stay in with you all the time | 我整天跟你腻着 |
[29:00] | rather than going to some fancy, shmancy place? | 不去欣赏美景 会不会很奇怪 |
[29:03] | No. No, I don’t think you’re weird. | 我不觉得啊 |
[29:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:10] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[29:13] | No. | 不觉得 |
[29:15] | – No? – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[29:19] | – Now? – No, that’s not weird. | -现在呢 -不奇怪 |
[29:21] | I-I do that all the time. | 我经常这样 |
[29:23] | – Now? – Disgusting, but not weird. | -现在呢 -挺恶心的 但不奇怪 |
[29:28] | But you know what? Now that you mention it… | 知道吗 既然你提到了 |
[29:30] | – What? – There is something strange. | -什么 -有个地方很奇怪 |
[29:33] | I knew it. It’s my big toe, isn’t it? | 我就知道 是我大脚趾对吧 |
[29:34] | No–well, yeah. | 不是… 也对 |
[29:37] | – What is it? – It’s your hands. | -到底是什么 -你的手 |
[29:40] | – My hands are not weird! – Yeah, no, they are. | -我手才不奇怪呢 -挺奇怪啊 |
[29:42] | – Here, look. – No! | -给我看看 -不要 |
[29:43] | Come here, let me see. | 给我看看 |
[29:46] | – What? – Look. | -干嘛 -看 |
[29:48] | See, now… your hands look perfect. | 现在你的手就完美了 |
[29:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:56] | It’s a saffron. | 这是橙黄色 |
[29:58] | I’ve never seen one before. | 从来没见过呢 |
[30:02] | They’re crazy rare, right? | 很稀有吧 |
[30:06] | Crazy rare. | 是的 |
[30:10] | You are the most incredible, | 你是我见过的 |
[30:14] | fascinating woman I’ve ever met. | 最难以置信 最迷人的女人 |
[30:17] | And I know a life with you would be beautiful. | 跟你在一起一定会很美好 |
[30:23] | And I know that we would laugh every single day. | 我们每天都会开怀大笑 |
[30:26] | Saffron Keyes, will you marry me? | 萨弗蓉·凯斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[30:35] | No. | 不 |
[30:39] | – No? – No. | -不 -不 |
[30:42] | I have a counter proposal. | 我有个建议 |
[30:44] | Uh, you do? | 是吗 |
[30:46] | Let’s run away together. | 我们远走高飞吧 |
[30:49] | You and me. Tonight. | 咱俩今晚就走 |
[30:51] | You don’t have any obligations. | 你无需承担责任 |
[30:52] | I don’t have any that I care about. | 我什么也不在乎了 |
[30:54] | Yeah, but I mean, how-how would that even work? | 可是我们要怎么做 |
[30:57] | We just take the jet and disappear? | 坐飞机然后消失吗 |
[31:00] | – Yeah. – Start new lives? | -是的 -重新开始生活 |
[31:03] | Yeah. Patrick, I love you. Do you love me? | 嗯 帕特里克 我爱你 你爱我吗 |
[31:05] | – I do. I love you. – Okay. | -我爱你 -好 |
[31:09] | Let’s just go, now. Tonight. | 我们今晚就走吧 |
[31:11] | We don’t have to live by anyone else’s rules. | 不用再活在别人的条条框框下面 |
[31:14] | I mean, isn’t that what you’ve been searching for? | 这不就是你所寻找的吗 |
[31:35] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[31:38] | I don’t–I don’t know if it’s my mother’s voice in my head | 不知道是我脑中母亲的声音 |
[31:42] | or all the Sundays I spent in church, | 还是我周日在教堂的时光 |
[31:45] | but I need– | 但我需要… |
[31:50] | I guess I’m just traditional. | 我可能比较传统吧 |
[31:57] | I guess I’m just not. | 可能我不是 |
[32:16] | If you add it all up, Maddie could get 30-40 years in prison. | 如果数罪并罚 曼蒂可能要做三四十年的牢 |
[32:20] | What about us? | 我们呢 |
[32:22] | They say we’ll maybe do five. | 他们说我们可能要坐五年 |
[32:24] | – Five years? – Years. | -五年 -对 |
[32:26] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -我的天 -是啊 |
[32:28] | But there is one more thing. | 但还有件事 |
[32:29] | If we’re willing to work with the FBI | 如果我们愿意和联调局合作 |
[32:33] | to bring Maddie to justice… | 将曼蒂绳之于法 |
[32:36] | We could make a deal. | 就可以达成协议 |
[32:37] | – Okay. – Do probation, | -嗯 -可以缓刑 |
[32:40] | not serve any time. | 不用坐牢 |
[32:41] | Could you do that? | 你能干吗 |
[32:43] | Put the woman that you love behind bars? | 将你爱的女人送进监狱 |
[32:46] | Well, I’d know where she is all the time. | 至少我能一直知道她在哪 |
[32:51] | I could visit her. Bring her magazines. | 可以去看她 给她带杂志 |
[32:56] | Maybe she’d finally do crosswords with me. | 说不定她终于会和我玩填字游戏了 |
[32:58] | She never would before. | 她之前一直不乐意 |
[33:00] | And then maybe we could finally– | 然后也许我们终于可以… |
[33:04] | Yeah, stupid idea. | 好蠢 |
[33:06] | Hey, um, thanks for | 谢谢你 |
[33:10] | having my back there at the club. | 在俱乐部为我出头 |
[33:14] | Yeah, the code’s the code, right? | 我们有准则的嘛 |
[33:16] | Pretty sure that’s not in the code. | 准则里应该没这条 |
[33:20] | Well, you’re welcome, then. | 那不客气咯 |
[33:26] | That stuff they were talking about, | 他们说的东西 |
[33:28] | that’s what was in your envelope? | 就是你信封里的黑历史吧 |
[33:31] | In the freezer? | 冰箱里的那个 |
[33:42] | My mom was just so sick. | 我妈当时病得太重了 |
[33:45] | And, uh, you know, I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[33:50] | This guy comes to me, | 有个人来找我 |
[33:51] | talking about | 跟我说 |
[33:53] | shaving some points and money. | 打假赛来挣钱 |
[34:00] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[34:04] | We do what we have to do. | 我们都做了应该做的事 |
[34:09] | – You wanna talk about– – My envelope stays sealed. | -你要说说… -信封里的事我不想说 |
[34:15] | So what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:16] | We gotta call Ezra. | 打给以斯拉 |
[34:18] | What if our phones are tapped? | 要是我们的手机被监听了呢 |
[34:22] | We’ll text him. | 给他发短信 |
[34:24] | Pretty sure they can track that, too. | 他们应该也能追踪 |
[34:27] | We’ll text him in code. | 用密码写 |
[34:29] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来 -好 |
[34:43] | Yo, I was thinking, because I’m older, | 我想了想 我比你大 |
[34:45] | I should have Dad’s office and you should have Mom’s. | 我用老爸的办公室 你用老妈的 |
[34:48] | You do know Mom’s a year older than Dad. | 你知道老妈比老爸大一岁吧 |
[34:52] | Right, right. | 也对 |
[34:54] | No problem. It’s all yours. | 没问题 你用吧 |
[34:58] | For reals? | 真的吗 |
[35:00] | Shit, man. You’re gonna back out. | 操 你要退出 |
[35:04] | They just offered us the fricking company. | 他们刚把公司交给我们了 |
[35:06] | Look, I thought you wanted to go to Denmark and be like Dink. | 我以为你想像丁克一样去丹麦呢 |
[35:09] | I can be Dink right here. | 我在这就能享受丁克的生活 |
[35:10] | This is like my Dink moment. | 这就是我的时刻 |
[35:13] | And you? | 你呢 |
[35:15] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[35:17] | we would be like– | 我们会像… |
[35:19] | I just–I don’t know if I can do it. | 我不知道自己能否胜任 |
[35:21] | Okay. But you’re not saying no. | 好吧 但你也没拒绝 |
[35:24] | No, just think about it. | 好好想想 |
[35:25] | Do not let this go. ‘Cause we would kill it, man. | 别放手 我们会干得很棒的 |
[35:29] | As brothers. You know? | 兄弟同心 其利断金 |
[35:33] | Hey, Ezra the human, you wanna go walk | 以斯拉小伙 你想跟我一起 |
[35:34] | – Ezra the dog with me? – Sure. | -去溜以斯拉狗狗吗 -好啊 |
[35:37] | – And around they go again. – Shut up, Josh. | -又在一起咯 -闭嘴 乔希 |
[35:43] | So then he walks in the exam room and he’s like, | 他走进考场 然后说 |
[35:45] | “Hi, I’m Dr. Sheffield, the vetinarian.” | 我是”受医”谢菲尔德博士 |
[35:47] | – And I’m like, “Oh, you mean the veterinarian?” – Yeah. | -我就说 你是说兽医吧 -就是 |
[35:50] | And he looks at me like I’m pronouncing it wrong. | 他盯着我 弄得好像是我说错了一样 |
[35:52] | – That’s nuts. – No, it gets crazier. | -太扯了 -还有更扯的 |
[35:53] | Later that day, I went to return a book | 同一天哦 之后我去还书 |
[35:56] | and there was this woman that I didn’t recognize | 图书馆前台那里坐着一位 |
[35:57] | sitting at the desk | 我不认识的女人 |
[35:58] | and she’s like, “Hi, I’m Mrs. Jones, the new libarian.” | 她说 我是琼斯太太 新的”屠苏”管理员 |
[36:01] | – No! – Like, you have to be able | -不是吧 -你至少 |
[36:03] | to pronounce your own job. | 得把你的工作说对吧 |
[36:05] | – It should be a requirement. – Yeah. | -这要求不过分吧 -嗯 |
[36:06] | – At the very least. – Uh, sorry. | -最起码的了 -抱歉 |
[36:07] | My friends think they’re being funny or something. | 我朋友好像在搞笑 |
[36:09] | Oh, do you have new friends? | 你结交新朋友了 |
[36:11] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[36:12] | – You got a problem with that? – No, it’s just so fancy. | -有问题吗 -没有 只是觉得太好了 |
[36:17] | It’s pretty crazy about your mom and dad, huh? | 你爸妈的决定还挺大胆啊 |
[36:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:21] | Um, you know, Josh wants to do it | 乔希想来干 |
[36:23] | and I think it could be really good. | 我觉得他应该没问题 |
[36:27] | – It’s just, um… – What? | -只是… -怎么了 |
[36:30] | Part of me thinks I need to finish what I started | 我的内心还是让我和所谓的前妻 |
[36:33] | with my so-called ex-wife. | 做个了结 |
[36:35] | Did you just roll your eyes at me? | 你刚才翻白眼了 |
[36:39] | Oh, sorry. I don’t know what they’re playing at. | 抱歉 我不知道他们在搞什么鬼 |
[36:42] | You know what? What your dad said is pretty spot on, Ezra. | 知道吗 你爸说得非常对 以斯拉 |
[36:45] | I hope it doesn’t take you 30 years | 希望你不要忙忙碌碌 |
[36:47] | of whatever you’re doing to realize | 三十年后才发现 |
[36:48] | what you have standing right in front of you. | 你想要的就在眼前 |
[36:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[36:57] | Maybe it won’t. | 也许不用 |
[36:59] | – Actually, my ride’s here. – Oh, yeah? | -接我的人来了 -是吗 |
[37:02] | I see you’ve made new friends, too. | 你也结交了新朋友嘛 |
[37:06] | To be determined. | 还算不上 |
[37:09] | Maybe I’ll see you at the office. | 上班见吧 |
[37:34] | Got a 1:00 tee time. You in? | 一点打高尔夫 你来吗 |
[37:36] | Ooh, isn’t that a pretty long lunch? | 午餐时间这么久吗 |
[37:39] | Oh, wait. We’re the boss. | 等等 我们是老板 |
[37:43] | Check your top drawer. | 看看你第一个抽屉 |
[37:48] | It’s blueberry peach. | 是蓝莓桃子的 |
[37:50] | – Who’s better than you? – No one. | -还有谁比你更好 -没人 |
[38:12] | Ezra, no! | 以斯拉 不要 |
[38:29] | – Hello? – Bro! | -喂 -兄弟 |
[38:30] | Why have you not texted us back? | 你怎么不回短信 |
[38:31] | You were, like, butt-emojing me. | 你在乱发表情而已啊 |
[38:34] | It wasn’t butt emoji, it was code! | 不是表情 是密码 |
[38:36] | Frog, bikini, Eiffel Tower is FBI. | 青蛙 比基尼 埃菲尔铁塔代表联调局 |
[38:39] | Eiffel Tower is spelled with an E. | 埃菲尔铁塔首字母是E |
[38:40] | What? Eiffel Tower? That’s not the point, man. | 什么 埃菲尔铁塔 这不是重点 |
[38:42] | -The point is that– – Ez, this is serious. | -重点是… -小以 我们没开玩笑 |
[38:46] | Patrick is in the FBI. | 帕特里克是联调局的 |
[38:48] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[38:49] | The Feds are trying to take Maddie down. | 联调局探员要抓曼蒂 |
[38:50] | They could come after us, too. Okay. | 可能也会来抓我们 好 |
[38:52] | Look, man. We need you back, like, now. | 你得立刻回来 |
[38:55] | – Just come now. – All right. All right, calm down. | -赶紧回来 -好 冷静 |
[38:58] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[39:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:21] | – Airport, please. – You got it. | -机场 谢谢 -好的 |
[39:30] | Granola bar? | 吃谷麦棒吗 |
[39:36] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |