时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | The symbol of the wanderer | 象征着一名浪子 |
[00:08] | who finally stops his wandering. | 最终结束了浪荡 |
[00:10] | After it ended, I couldn’t get the clasp to open | 分开后 我解不开扣子 |
[00:12] | and just kinda got used to having it on. | 然后就戴习惯了 |
[00:16] | We are all– all five of us– in the exact same boat. | 我们五个人现在同在一条船上 |
[00:19] | We run, the feds catch us, or the Doctor kills us. | 我们跑 不是被联调局探员抓就是被医生杀 |
[00:23] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[00:24] | What do we do? | 我们怎么做 |
[00:25] | You will each have specific jobs. | 会给你们每人一项具体任务 |
[00:29] | – Pretty discreet, huh? – Yeah, I’d never notice it. | -挺隐蔽吧 -嗯 我都发现不了 |
[00:32] | I can’t wait to make you my wife. | 我已经等不及要娶你为妻了 |
[00:35] | I can’t wait to be your wife. | 我已经等不及要嫁你为妻了 |
[00:36] | You’ll be sorry if you marry her! | 你要是娶了她你会后悔的 |
[00:37] | What the hell was that? | 什么情况 |
[00:39] | I thought he was working with her. | 他们不是一伙的吗 |
[00:40] | The whole lame brother backstory and everything? | 他不是假扮她的哥哥吗 |
[00:42] | this actually might be good for us. | 可能还对我们有好处呢 |
[00:44] | I know you’re in the FBI. | 我知道你是联调局的 |
[00:46] | – I’m not… – Don’t. | -我不是… -少来 |
[00:48] | Dad left the liquor cabinet open. | 老爹走了 酒柜大开 |
[00:51] | Stupid Dad! | 傻老爹 |
[00:54] | The service here was incredible. | 这里的服务真是太棒了 |
[00:56] | – Thanks. – Oh, my God, | -谢谢 -天啊 |
[00:57] | – he’s like a boner with a body. – Now that’s funny. | -他是屌星人吧 -挺逗 |
[00:59] | – What’s your angle? – Immunity. | -你有什么要求 -豁免权 |
[01:02] | I get you the Doctor, | 我帮你抓住医生 |
[01:03] | you get me someplace new to start over. | 你帮我找个地方重新开始 |
[01:05] | Ezra Bloom, my ex, Max, my right-hand man– | 以斯拉·布鲁姆我前夫 马克斯我得力助手 |
[01:08] | you have to leave them alone for this to play out. | 想要计划成功就不能碰他们 |
[01:10] | – Do we have a deal? – I’m gonna need the ring. | -你答应协议了吗 -戒指还我 |
[01:12] | Oh, this? | 这个 |
[01:19] | I got you on credit card fraud, | 信用卡诈骗 |
[01:21] | I got you on identity theft, | 身份盗窃 |
[01:23] | and I got you on petty larceny. | 轻盗窃罪 |
[01:24] | So you are going to do whatever it is | 所以你得完全按照我的指示 |
[01:27] | I need you to do to take her down. | 来抓她入狱 |
[01:38] | Maybe it’s true, what some people say… | 或许有些人说得对 |
[01:42] | who you are is just a collection of choices… | 你的一系列选择决定了你是什么样的人 |
[01:47] | decisions that somehow… | 某种程度上决定… |
[01:49] | all add up to the person you become. | 共同塑造了你的人格 |
[01:52] | You know, I used to think that your choices | 过去我常以为是一个人的选择 |
[01:54] | either made you good or bad… | 决定了这个人好或坏 |
[01:57] | responsible or irresponsible. | 有担当或不可靠 |
[01:59] | But maybe… maybe that’s not quite right. | 但也许并非如此 |
[02:02] | Maybe it’s more like your choices | 也许一个人的选择 |
[02:04] | either make you more or make you less… | 只是会影响程度深浅而已 |
[02:07] | yourself, | 都是你 |
[02:09] | who you really are, | 你是怎样的人 |
[02:11] | who you were always meant to be. | 早就已经生来注定了 |
[02:13] | Maybe we’re all just | 也许我们不过是 |
[02:15] | hurtling toward our essential selves, | 脱缰奔向本我 |
[02:18] | and choice has nothing at all to do with it. | 和如何选择一点关系都没有 |
[02:22] | Choice has everything to do with it. | 和如何选择很有关系 |
[02:24] | Only question is | 唯一的问题是 |
[02:26] | what choice are you gonna make? | 你将如何做出选择 |
[02:58] | – What’s up? – I told you right from the start, | -什么事 -我从最开始就跟你说了 |
[03:00] | we can’t depend on these amateurs. | 我们不能信任这帮业余货 |
[03:02] | Calm down. What happened? | 淡定 怎么了 |
[03:04] | It’s quarter after 11:00, and I’m sitting here, | 现在十一点一刻了 我就坐在这儿 |
[03:06] | trying to fight off an aneurism, | 尽量不急出动脉瘤来 |
[03:07] | because Richard is a no-show. | 因为理查德没有来 |
[03:09] | The wedding is in two days, Maddie. | 两天后就举行婚礼了 曼蒂 |
[03:11] | Rehearsal’s tomorrow. If they can’t be depended on– | 明天是彩排 如果他们指望不上 |
[03:13] | Okay, take a breath. | 好了 深呼吸 |
[03:15] | I-I’ll find Richard. Everything’s under control. | 我去找理查德 一切都没问题 |
[03:17] | God damn it, it doesn’t feel like it, does it? | 快得了 这感觉可不像吧 |
[03:21] | Shit. | 烦 |
[03:25] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good one. | 这张很不错 |
[03:27] | – Let me see. – It’s a really good one. | -让我看看 -这张真的很棒 |
[03:30] | Ew, no, I hate my hair. | 不好 我不喜欢这发型 |
[03:32] | come on, your hair looks great. | 拜托 你发型美极了 |
[03:33] | It just looks like you had a really good time last night. | 这一看就像昨晚酣畅淋漓啊 |
[03:36] | I did. Your turn. | 确实 该你了 |
[03:38] | – Ah, no. – Your turn–hey. | -不要 -该你了 |
[03:39] | No, let’s– let’s not do that. | 不要 咱们不拍了 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God, let me guess. You’re married. | 让我猜猜 你是已婚人士 |
[03:43] | – You’re totally cheating. – What? No. | -你出轨 -什么 才不是 |
[03:44] | Hey, I’m not married. I just– | 我没结婚 我只是… |
[03:46] | – I gotta… – Lie faster. | -我得… -快点编 |
[03:48] | Okay, okay, look, here’s the thing. | 好了 事情是这样 |
[03:50] | Listen, I’m not really the CEO of a robotics corporation. | 我不是什么机器人公司执行总裁 |
[03:54] | Dude, you’re staying at the Roadrunner Inn, | 老兄 你住在寻路者旅馆 |
[03:56] | – so, yeah, no kidding. – So? | -所以当然不是了 -所以呢 |
[03:59] | God, why do guys always do this? | 男人怎么总这样啊 |
[04:01] | Why do you think that you have to pretend to be somebody else? | 你们为什么觉得非得伪装别人呢 |
[04:03] | All right, all right. Hey, uh, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry okay? | 对不起行吗 |
[04:07] | It’s a very long story, and it’s very boring, | 说来话长而且说来无聊 |
[04:09] | and I will tell you next time, okay? | 我下次告诉你好吗 |
[04:16] | Wait, wh- – | 等下 |
[04:17] | – Hey, don’t–don’t delete it. – Oh, what are you gonna do? | -别删啊 -你打算怎么办 |
[04:20] | You gonna pout about it like a little baby? | 你要像个宝宝一样生气噘嘴 |
[04:22] | – Oh, you’re in trouble now. – Is that what you’re gonna do? | -你惹麻烦了 -你就打算这样做啊 |
[04:25] | How much trouble am I in? | 我惹的麻烦有多大 |
[04:27] | – A lot of trouble. – Why don’t you tell me how much trouble. | -麻烦可大了 -怎么不告诉我有多大 |
[04:36] | What the fuck is this? | 搞什么呢 |
[04:37] | – You are married. – No, I’m not mar– | -你就是已婚 -我没有 |
[04:39] | I’m–I’m kinda. It’s very complicated, okay? | 算是吧 情况很复杂好吗 |
[04:41] | Ugh, what is this? Some kinda game you freaks play? | 这是什么情况 什么变态者游戏吗 |
[04:44] | No, it’s not a game. | 不 不是游戏 |
[04:45] | – I mean, hey, it could be if– – Ugh, oh, my God. | -也可以是游戏如果… -天啊 |
[04:48] | Time to go, honey. | 该走了 宝贝 |
[04:49] | Okay, hey, first of all, my name is Kara. | 好 不过首先 我叫凯拉 |
[04:51] | – Bye, Kara. – Hey, that’s my shirt. | -再见 凯拉 -那是我的衬衫 |
[04:53] | Just so you know, I was lied to. | 只想让你知道 我是受骗者 |
[04:55] | Yeah, join the club. | 好 快加入受骗联盟 |
[04:56] | – Kara, that’s– – Are you kidding me? | -凯拉 那是… -你这是逗我呢 |
[04:58] | You were supposed to meet with Max this morning. | 你今天早上应该去找马克斯的 |
[05:00] | Oh, sure, I was. | 对啊 没错 |
[05:02] | He said after breakfast, and it’s still after breakfast. | 他说吃过早饭后 现在依然是早饭后 |
[05:05] | Richard, I need your head in the game. | 理查德 我需要你专心做事 |
[05:08] | – Okay! – This head, | -好 -你这副样子 |
[05:08] | – or none of this is going to work. – All right, | -和这一切都不行啊 -好吧 |
[05:10] | sue me. I was having sex, okay? | 你告我去啊 我刚在男欢女爱呢 |
[05:12] | Some of us have sex because we like it, | 我们中某些人做爱因为享受其中 |
[05:14] | – not ’cause it’s our job. – Oh, really? | -不是因为出于任务 -是吗 |
[05:16] | Did you get it out of your system? | 那你爽够了吗 |
[05:18] | – Yep, I did. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[05:18] | You feel better now? Can you actually do your job? | 你现在感觉好些了 能认真做事了吗 |
[05:21] | You know what, don’t talk to me like I’m that guy, | 别跟我这么说话 好像我是那种 |
[05:23] | some jerk with no self-control. | 没有自控能力的混蛋 |
[05:25] | You know, Alice never would’ve talked to me like that. | 爱丽丝才不会这样跟我说话 |
[05:27] | I loved Alice because she was supportive. | 我爱爱丽丝 因为她很维护我 |
[05:28] | Jesus, when are you going to understand this? | 你什么时候才能明白啊 |
[05:31] | You were never in love with me. | 你爱的根本不是我 |
[05:33] | You were in love with who you were when you were with me. | 你爱的是和我在一起时的你自己 |
[05:41] | I gotta unpack that. | 我得解释下 |
[05:44] | Yo, mind your own business. | 你少管闲事 |
[05:46] | Hard to do | 很难啊 |
[05:47] | since you can hear everything through the wall. | 因为能隔墙听到一切 |
[05:49] | Everything. | 是一切 |
[05:50] | Well, I hope you enjoyed the show. | 希望你喜欢这场大戏 |
[05:52] | Oh, I did. I especially like the part | 喜欢 我尤其喜欢那部分 |
[05:53] | when you laughed hysterically right after you came. | 就是你爽完笑得歇斯底里 |
[05:56] | Or was it during? | 还是没完事的时候 |
[05:57] | It was after because it tickles, | 完事之后 因为很痒 |
[05:59] | and I’m just trying to bring a little joy | 而且我是想给你悲悲戚戚的生活 |
[06:00] | to your sad, miserable little life. | 献上一份小乐趣 |
[06:01] | Wow, I should go unpack then. | 那我应该稍作解释下 |
[06:03] | Enough, both of you! | 你们俩闭嘴 |
[06:04] | Why? What do you do after sex, huh? | 怎么了 你做完爱都干什么 |
[06:05] | You probably roll over and weep, don’t you? | 估计就是转过身去抹眼泪吧 |
[06:07] | – Shut up. – You don’t– | -闭嘴 -你不会是… |
[06:08] | – Richard–Richard, go. – Does she? Do you cry? | -理查德 快走 -她哭吗 你哭吗 |
[06:11] | – Oh, my God, no, she doesn’t. – For f—‘s sake, go! | -天啊她没有 -快点滚 |
[06:18] | Let me see the art piece. – It’s not finished. | -让我看看艺术品 -尚未完工 |
[06:20] | I’m not asking. | 我就要看 |
[06:27] | Now this doesn’t have to be so hard. | 这大可不必如此费劲 |
[06:30] | In fact, this can be pretty simple. | 事实上 可以很简单 |
[06:33] | See, I already know who you are. | 我已经知道你的身份了 |
[06:35] | You’re not Maddie’s brother from Pottsville. | 你不是曼蒂在波茨维尔的哥哥 |
[06:37] | You’re Ezra Bloom from Indianapolis, | 你叫以斯拉·布鲁姆 来自印第安纳波利斯 |
[06:41] | and you’re a good man. | 而且你是好人 |
[06:43] | A good man? | 好人 |
[06:46] | At least up until now. | 至少到目前为止 |
[06:49] | You know, before I met Maddie, | 知道吗 在遇见曼蒂之前 |
[06:52] | I’d never really been in love. | 我从没真正爱上谁 |
[06:54] | I mean, I thought I had once in college, | 我以为自己大学时代曾爱过 |
[06:56] | but I never really gave it a chance. | 但我并没有去尝试 |
[06:59] | I was always on the lookout for something more– | 我当时一直在寻找更加… |
[07:01] | some fantasy or something. | 一些幻想什么的 |
[07:06] | And I started to think maybe… | 然后我就开始想也许… |
[07:09] | maybe there’s something wrong with me. | 也许是我自己有问题 |
[07:12] | Uh, you know, ’cause I– | 就是因为我 |
[07:13] | I don’t know why I can’t feel that thing | 我不知道为什么 别人能感受到的 |
[07:15] | that everybody else can feel. | 我却毫无感觉 |
[07:18] | And then I met Maddie, | 然后我就遇到了曼蒂 |
[07:21] | and I knew I wasn’t broken. | 让我明白了自己没有问题 |
[07:24] | You called me a good man. | 你说我是好人 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:29] | All I know… | 我只知道 |
[07:31] | is that I’m no longer just Ezra Bloom from Indianapolis. | 我不再只是印第安纳波利斯的以斯拉·布鲁姆 |
[07:40] | All right, like I said, it’s not finished yet, okay? | 正如我刚才所说 还没完工呢 |
[07:53] | Yeah– You don’t have to say anything. | 那个… 你什么也不必说 |
[07:57] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:59] | Really? Thanks. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[08:01] | I mean, I-I wanted a really simple concept, | 我需要一个很简单的理念 |
[08:03] | and I thought the fabric on top would really help. | 我觉得上面用布料很有用 |
[08:05] | How does the money switch work? | 怎么假钱换真钱 |
[08:10] | Of course. What was…I expecting? | 对 我这是盼望什么呢 |
[08:13] | This isn’t even art to you. | 这对你而言都称不上艺术作品 |
[08:14] | It’s just a prop for your little scheme. | 这不过是你小骗局用到的道具 |
[08:19] | The, uh–the art piece goes into the gift room. | 这件艺术品会送到礼品间 |
[08:23] | I switch out the real money | 我用假钱 |
[08:26] | with the fake money. | 换走真钱 |
[08:30] | Voila. | 搞定 |
[08:33] | Does that suit your standards, Your Highness? | 合乎你的标准吗 女王大人 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:38] | It’ll work. | 行得通 |
[08:40] | Do you even know this is the first thing | 你知道这是我第一件作品吗 |
[08:41] | I’ve made since… | 自从… |
[08:47] | I’m not doing any of this for you. | 我做这些不是为了你 |
[08:49] | Yeah, well, whoever it is you’re doing it for, | 好 无论你是为了谁做的 |
[08:51] | it’s perfect. | 都很完美 |
[08:54] | At least someone’s doing their job. | 至少还有人尽职尽责 |
[08:58] | – “Arr” you home? – I’m down here. | -你在吗 -我在下面 |
[09:01] | All right. | 好 |
[09:03] | Is it still after breakfast? Brought donuts. | 现在还是早餐后吧 买了甜甜圈 |
[09:06] | Man, you should’ve seen Maddie this morning, man. | 老兄 今天早上你真该见识下曼蒂 |
[09:08] | She was in a mood. | 她心情不佳 |
[09:09] | You bring what I asked you to get? | 我让你带的东西带来了吗 |
[09:12] | Listen, man, i’m sorry if there was some confusion– | 如果我们之间有什么困惑 抱歉 |
[09:14] | Confusion? Oh, I’m not confused. | 困惑 我没有困惑 |
[09:17] | Are you confused? | 你感到困惑吗 |
[09:19] | Uh, I got your stuff. | 我搞到你要的东西了 |
[09:26] | – What’s this? – Mustache. | -这是什么 -假胡子 |
[09:28] | – Different– – I said human hair, | -不同的… -我说的是人发 |
[09:30] | applied with Telesis. | 用胶水粘的 |
[09:32] | Yeah, the guy at the costume store– | 是 但道具店的人 |
[09:33] | The costume store? | 道具店 |
[09:35] | Look, I can go back if you want me to– | 我可以回去一趟 如果你要我… |
[09:35] | Do you think we’re trick-or-treating here? | 你以为咱们这是闹着玩儿呢 |
[09:37] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[09:38] | That we’re going to the fucking Renaissance Faire? | 以为咱们要去文艺复兴集会 |
[09:45] | – I’ll go back. – No, sit down. | -我回去一趟 -不用 坐下 |
[09:47] | Sit down. We’re gonna do this right. | 坐下 我们要力挽狂澜 |
[10:00] | Here’s what I think. You’re the victim in all this. | 我是这么想的 你是整件事的受害者 |
[10:03] | You simply got caught in the web | 你不过是落入了 |
[10:05] | of a very gifted con artist. | 一个骗子高手的陷阱 |
[10:08] | I’m fully aware of how charming she can be. | 我完全理解她有多么迷人 |
[10:14] | Oh, man, | 老兄 |
[10:16] | I bet you are. I bet you know all about it. | 我相信 我相信你肯定了若指掌 |
[10:18] | All right, come on, knock it off. | 好了 不说这个 |
[10:19] | – I had a job to do. – No, no, no, you know… | -我是有任务在身 -不 不 知道吗 |
[10:21] | it’s, uh– it’s one thing | 有一件事 |
[10:22] | you guys have in common, I guess, uh… | 你们是一样的 我想就是… |
[10:25] | devotion to your work. | 对工作的奉献精神 |
[10:27] | Well, I don’t know if I’d put it that way, | 我不知道是否能这样说 |
[10:29] | but I suppose. | 但我想是的 |
[10:33] | You know what she told me? | 你知道她怎么跟我说的吗 |
[10:37] | She said that with you… it was real. | 她说跟你在一起是认真的 |
[10:43] | Of course, that was probably a lie too. | 当然了 可能也是扯谎 |
[10:44] | Well, that’s what liars do. | 骗子就会撒谎 |
[10:47] | – They lie. – Yeah. Yeah, well… | -谎话连篇 -没错 |
[10:52] | Or maybe she did feel something, | 或者她真的对你有感觉 |
[10:53] | because, uh, I mean, when you guys met, | 因为你们相遇的时候 |
[10:56] | you–you weren’t even her mark, were you? | 你并非她的目标 对吗 |
[11:00] | She was mine. | 她是我的目标 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | So maybe the real question is did you feel something? | 那真正的问题或许是 你对她有感觉吗 |
[11:07] | Doesn’t really matter at this point, does it? | 这个问题此刻无关紧要吧 |
[11:09] | Well, I don’t know, man. | 这可不好说 老兄 |
[11:11] | It kinda pisses me off, to be honest– | 说实话 这让我有点恼火 |
[11:13] | you just sitting there, telling me, uh, | 你坐在那儿 说我 |
[11:14] | I’m a victim, like you’re above it– | 是个受害者 好像你不受影响似的 |
[11:17] | like you were in control the whole time. | 好像你一直能管得住自己似的 |
[11:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:21] | I call bullshit. | 我觉得是胡说 |
[11:23] | You fell for her, didn’t you? | 你爱上她了 对吗 |
[11:26] | Come on… | 承认吧 |
[11:28] | tell me you never felt something | 说你跟她这么久以来 |
[11:30] | the whole time you were with her. | 你对她毫无感觉 |
[11:34] | Tell me you never loved her. | 说你没爱过她 |
[11:44] | Sit tight. | 老实坐着 |
[11:50] | This is your proposal? | 这就是你的建议 |
[11:52] | You want me to put 500,000 real American dollars | 你让我把五十万真金白银 |
[11:55] | into a bag and hope that everything turns out | 放进书包 然后希望万事顺意 |
[11:57] | because you trust a con artist? | 就因为你信那个骗子 |
[11:58] | I know it’s not the original plan, but– | 我知道原计划并非这样 但是 |
[12:00] | Oh, no, I read it. | 不 我看过了 |
[12:02] | It’s very thorough, except you left out the part | 计划非常周详 不过你忽略了一点 |
[12:04] | that this operation is totally compromised. | 这项行动完全是妥协让步 |
[12:06] | Agent Cook, this is the better play. | 库克探员 这个计策更好 |
[12:08] | Maddie tells the Doctor they found the missing money. | 曼蒂跟医生说丢失的钱找到了 |
[12:11] | He comes to claim it. | 他来拿钱 |
[12:12] | Once he takes the bait, we’ve got our man on mail fraud, | 等他一上钩 我们就以邮件诈骗 |
[12:15] | grand theft larceny, money laundering. | 重窃罪和洗钱罪为名逮捕他 |
[12:17] | We don’t have to wait until after the marriage. | 我们不用等到婚礼之后 |
[12:19] | How do you know she hasn’t already | 你怎么知道她没跟医生说 |
[12:20] | told the Doctor you’re FBI? | 你是联调局的 |
[12:22] | Because if she did, he’d kill her. | 如果她说了 会被医生灭口 |
[12:24] | And she really wants out. | 而且她真的想脱身 |
[12:26] | This I know for a fact. | 这点我能肯定 |
[12:30] | And the loose ends? Ezra Bloom in custody… | 还有些事得了结 以斯拉·布鲁姆还拘着 |
[12:32] | I convince Ezra to cooperate, | 我力劝以斯拉合作 |
[12:34] | we use him to keep tabs on Maddie, | 我们利用他监视曼蒂 |
[12:36] | and make sure everything’s going forward. | 确保所有事进展顺利 |
[12:38] | And what about the girlfriend, Jules? | 他女朋友茱尔斯怎么办 |
[12:39] | We think she’s a civilian. | 我们觉得她就是普通人 |
[12:41] | You think? Figure it out. | 你们觉得 去查清楚 |
[12:43] | – I want eyes on her. – Got it. | -盯着她 -收到 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:49] | I will approve this deal on one condition. | 我批准这次行动 但有一个条件 |
[12:52] | You give me solid hard evidence that the Doctor will show up. | 我要看到确凿的证据 证明医生会出现 |
[12:57] | No surprises. Get it done. | 不许有意外 完成任务 |
[12:58] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yes, ma’am. | -遵命 长官 -是 长官 |
[13:00] | Patrick… | 帕特里克 |
[13:04] | This work can mess with your head | 这项任务可能会搅乱你的思维 |
[13:06] | and your heart. | 搅乱你的心神 |
[13:08] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[13:11] | I gotcha, loud and clear. | 完全明白你的意思 |
[13:22] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[13:25] | You probably know Maddie better than… | 你可能比任何人 |
[13:28] | well, anybody, right? | 都了解曼蒂吧 |
[13:32] | What makes you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[13:35] | I mean, we were all married to her, | 我们都娶过她 |
[13:37] | but, like, that whole time, | 不过一直以来 |
[13:40] | you actually knew the real person. | 你了解的是真实的她 |
[13:43] | Well, maybe, maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[13:44] | Who’s to say what’s real about a person? | 谁能说什么是真实的人 |
[13:46] | No, only they can know that. And even then… | 只有他们自己知道 而且即使如此 |
[13:50] | can you honestly say you know who you really are? | 说实话你了解自己到底是怎样的人吗 |
[13:56] | I mean, not anymore, | 今非昔比 |
[13:59] | but I know who I wanted to be. | 不过我知道自己曾想做什么样的人 |
[14:05] | So this guy that you wanted to be– | 那么你想成为的那种人 |
[14:08] | what’s stopping you from becoming that person? | 是什么牵绊了你成为那种人 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. I guess when Alice left, | 不知道 我想当爱丽丝离开 |
[14:14] | I just sort of stopped believing in him. | 我就对这种人产生怀疑了 |
[14:18] | So the one stopping you is you, huh? | 所以是你牵绊了你自己吗 |
[14:26] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[14:27] | I said smile. You know how to smile, don’t ya? | 我说微笑 你知道怎么微笑吧 |
[14:29] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[14:31] | Well, not like an idiot. Just a regular smile. | 别傻笑 正常微笑就好 |
[14:34] | You know. Uh, the trick is to smile | 知道吗 戴假胡子时 |
[14:38] | when you’re putting on a mustache. | 其中技巧就是微笑 |
[14:39] | Otherwise, no matter how good the adhesive, | 否则无论胶水多好 |
[14:42] | your facial movement will force it off. | 你一有面部表情 它就会脱落 |
[14:48] | There. | 好了 |
[14:51] | I’ll say this for you, kid. | 简直就是量身定做 孩子 |
[14:53] | You got a good smile. | 你笑起来挺好看 |
[15:02] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:04] | Hey, you can’t just leave me in here. | 你们不能就把我扔在这不管 |
[15:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:09] | Hey–hey, man, you know you can’t keep me indefinitely. | 老兄 你们不能一直关着我 |
[15:11] | You know, that is a thing. | 你知道事实如此 |
[15:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:25] | Open it. | 打开 |
[15:31] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[15:32] | Keep going. | 接着看 |
[15:34] | You see, these people– | 看到了吧 这些人 |
[15:36] | they used to work for the Doctor as well. | 也都曾为医生做事 |
[15:38] | It seems he’s got a pretty strict policy | 看来只要涉及到属下忠诚与否 |
[15:40] | when it comes to loyalty. | 他还都挺狠的 |
[15:44] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[15:46] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不在乎你信不信 |
[15:49] | He’s running cons all across the country, | 他手下的骗子遍及全国 |
[15:51] | pulling in millions of dollars a year | 每年骗取数百万美元 |
[15:53] | and leaving a trail of bodies when it suits him. | 并且随心所欲大开杀戒 |
[15:55] | Maybe you’re next. I don’t know. | 也许下一个就轮到你 我不知道 |
[15:58] | Shit, maybe you’ve ruined your own life so much | 也许你的生活已经被自己毁得乱七八糟 |
[16:00] | that you just don’t have anything left to lose. | 已经没什么可失去的了 |
[16:03] | Whatever. But know this… | 无所谓 但你要知道 |
[16:07] | this is gonna happen to Maddie, | 这种情况可能会发生在曼蒂身上 |
[16:09] | and you have the power to stop it. | 而你有能力阻止 |
[16:13] | So if you wanna make sure she doesn’t end up in a ditch, | 如果你不想让她沦为水沟里的女尸 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna need you to help me. | 我需要你帮助我 |
[16:23] | You can keep her safe. | 你保她性命安全 |
[16:25] | You help me, we get the Doctor. | 你帮助我 我们抓到医生 |
[16:28] | We get the Doctor, | 我们抓到医生 |
[16:30] | you saved her life. | 你救她一命 |
[16:42] | Well, what would I need to do? | 我需要做什么 |
[16:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:46] | Do you know where she keeps her phone? | 你知道她把手机放在哪儿吗 |
[16:48] | In her purse, I guess. | 我想是她手包里 |
[16:50] | No, no, no, not the personal. The burner. | 不 不是私人手机 是一次性手机 |
[16:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:52] | First thing you’re gonna need to do is find it. | 首先找到她藏一次性手机的地方 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna teach you how to turn it into a microphone. | 我教你如何把这个植入手机的通话口 |
[17:03] | Ezra Bloom… welcome to the FBI. | 以斯拉·布鲁姆 联调局欢迎你 |
[17:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:38] | – What are you doing here? – Yeah, well, I’m an artist. | -你在这干什么 -我是艺术人士 |
[17:41] | And, uh… what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[17:45] | Oh, I–I decided I was gonna get all ambitious | 我决定雄心壮志弄这个 |
[17:47] | and make this wedding scrapbook thing, | 婚礼剪辑册 |
[17:50] | but then I realized I have no idea what I’m doing, | 然后我发现自己毫无头绪 |
[17:52] | so I was gonna ask for help, but then– | 于是我就想求助 然而后来… |
[17:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:57] | – What are you making? – Um, yeah, | -你要做什么 -嗯 |
[18:00] | my present for the wedding. | 我为婚礼准备的礼物 |
[18:03] | Kind of an art piece. | 算是件艺术品 |
[18:05] | Oh, that’s awesome. | 好棒啊 |
[18:07] | I don’t know. | 不敢说 |
[18:08] | So my brother is about to marry | 我哥哥就要娶 |
[18:12] | the sister of your boyfriend, | 你男朋友的妹妹了 |
[18:14] | so that kinda makes us something… | 这样一来我们也沾点关系了 |
[18:19] | – I guess. – Yeah, something. | -我想是 -嗯 沾点关系了 |
[18:23] | Well, I think that sounds like a good excuse to get lunch | 我觉得这似乎是个共进午餐的好理由 |
[18:25] | and just get to know each other. | 顺便了解下彼此 |
[18:27] | Ah, I would– | 我想… |
[18:29] | Come on. Look, I’ll pay. | 来嘛 我请客 |
[18:32] | I need pro tips from a real artist. | 我需要真正艺术人士给点建议 |
[18:36] | I really do. | 真的需要 |
[18:40] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好吧 咱们走 |
[18:51] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢能来 |
[18:55] | Any particular reason you wanted to meet here? | 有特别的理由要在这里见我吗 |
[18:58] | Oh, coffee’s good. | 这里咖啡不错 |
[19:00] | Happened to be close. | 正好也不远 |
[19:01] | Not because this is where we first met? | 不是因为这是我们初识的地方吗 |
[19:05] | Where you lured in your mark? | 你引诱目标的地方 |
[19:07] | Well, maybe I am a little nostalgic. | 也许我有点念旧 |
[19:17] | Terms of my surrender. | 投降条款 |
[19:20] | No, not surrender. | 不是投降 |
[19:22] | Freedom. | 是自由 |
[19:25] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:27] | Never thought witness protection would be considered freedom. | 从未想过证人保护算是自由 |
[19:30] | Maddie, it’s a chance to start over. | 曼蒂 这是重新开始的机会 |
[19:32] | All I’ve ever done is start over. | 我之前做的都是为了重新开始 |
[19:36] | Well, maybe this time it can be for real. | 也许这次真的可以实现了 |
[19:38] | You know, for a minute there, | 有一瞬间 |
[19:42] | that’s what I thought you and I were doing. | 我以为咱俩可以重新开始 |
[19:46] | You have a deal. | 我同意了 |
[19:52] | A little while. | 不久吧 |
[19:56] | How did you and Ezra meet? | 你和以斯拉怎么认识的 |
[19:57] | Oh, you know, online. Online dating. | 网上 网上约会 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[20:03] | So what about you? Are–are you married? | 你呢 你结婚了吗 |
[20:05] | Me? No. No. | 我 没有 |
[20:07] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:09] | Haven’t found the… lucky lady. | 还没找到真命天女 |
[20:15] | Do you guys live together? Because I’m starting to think– | 你们住一起吗 我觉得吧… |
[20:17] | You know, I dated a woman once. | 我和一个女人交往过 |
[20:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:22] | Oh, come on, you didn’t, like, know? | 拜托 你不知道吗 |
[20:24] | Really? What? | 怎么啦 |
[20:25] | You didn’t have like a-like a sense? | 你感觉不到吗 |
[20:27] | I don’t make assumptions about people. | 我一般不揣测别人 |
[20:29] | I think it’s more fun to be surprised. | 我觉得吓一跳更好玩 |
[20:30] | Ah, so you’re-you’re surprised? | 所以你吓了一跳 |
[20:32] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[20:37] | So what was she like? This–this woman? | 那个女人是什么样的 |
[20:44] | Um, when I first met her, | 我第一次见她时 |
[20:47] | I knew in my gut that she was bad news. | 我知道不该跟她在一起 |
[20:50] | Scared the shit out of me. | 吓死我了 |
[20:53] | But…it felt good. | 但感觉不错 |
[20:55] | It felt good to be afraid? | 害怕的感觉不错 |
[20:59] | To be afraid of something other than myself. | 害怕除自己以外的人感觉不错 |
[21:02] | And it was a relief– like… | 算是种安慰吧 |
[21:04] | suddenly, there was no room for all my usual fears | 突然间 那些托我后腿的一般恐惧 |
[21:07] | always holding me back. | 都被挤走了 |
[21:10] | And how could I be? I was consumed by fear of her– | 我又有什么办法 我痴迷于对她的恐惧 |
[21:14] | of her getting bored, of her leaving. | 怕她对我不感兴趣了 离开我 |
[21:17] | Kind of a messed up freedom, but– | 这种自由挺操蛋的 但… |
[21:20] | So then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[21:23] | Should’ve trusted my gut. | 我应该相信自己的直觉 |
[21:27] | So she broke your heart. | 她伤了你的心 |
[21:30] | So what did your gut say, uh, when you met me? | 你遇到我时 心里是怎么想的 |
[21:34] | That you liked Amarula. | 你喜欢喝阿姆鲁拉酒 |
[21:35] | That’s all? | 就这样 |
[21:39] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问题真多 |
[21:41] | Wait, what do you do again? | 等等 你是做什么的 |
[21:43] | I’m an investigator. | 我是调查员 |
[21:45] | An insurance investigator, so… | 保险调查员 |
[21:49] | questions are an occupational hazard. | 职业病了 |
[21:52] | Or maybe you’re just interested. | 或许你是对我感兴趣吧 |
[21:57] | Maybe I’m just interested. | 也许我就是对你感兴趣 |
[23:28] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[23:30] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[23:36] | What are you doing here? How’d you get in? | 你怎么来了 怎么进来的 |
[23:38] | Oh, I’ve learned a few tricks along the way. | 这一路来我也学了几招 |
[23:42] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[23:43] | You know what? I’m asking the questions today. | 知道吗 今天由我来问问题 |
[23:46] | Come and sit down. | 过来坐 |
[23:50] | This should be interesting. | 应该会挺有趣 |
[23:57] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[24:00] | The whole time I was searching for you, | 我之前一直在找你 |
[24:04] | I thought I was looking for revenge | 我以为我要复仇 |
[24:06] | or justice or, uh– | 或者正义 |
[24:09] | I don’t know– for you to love me again. | 说不定是让你再爱上我 |
[24:11] | I guess at the very least, I wanted to find– | 我觉得至少我想找到… |
[24:13] | Agent Simons, mic’s in. We got audio. | 西蒙斯探员 麦接上了 有声音了 |
[24:15] | I wanted to make trouble for you. | 我想给你找麻烦 |
[24:17] | I wanted to screw up your next con. | 搅黄你下一次骗局 |
[24:19] | But I don’t give a shit about your next con. | 但我不在意你下次的骗局 |
[24:20] | Ezra, what do you need? | 以斯拉 你要干嘛 |
[24:24] | Answers. | 我要答案 |
[24:26] | How does a girl from Pottsville | 为什么波茨维尔的女孩 |
[24:28] | become…whatever you are? | 会变成你这样 |
[24:32] | – That’s what you want? – That’s what I want. | -这就是你想知道的 -没错 |
[24:35] | That’s all I want. | 我只想知道这个 |
[24:42] | My parents– the ones you met in Pottsville– | 你在波茨维尔见过的父母 |
[24:46] | they adopted me when I was eight. | 在我八岁时收养了我 |
[24:48] | Till then, I was living with my grandma and her boyfriend. | 在那之前 我和我外婆还有她男友住 |
[24:53] | She– | 她 |
[24:56] | she would leave me alone with him. | 会让他来带我 |
[24:59] | So I would go to the nearest mall, | 所以我会去最近的商场 |
[25:03] | and I would pick a new family. | 挑一个新家庭 |
[25:06] | Every time, a different family– | 每次都是不同的家庭 |
[25:09] | a nice one that I could maybe fit into. | 我也许能融入的好人家 |
[25:14] | And I would follow them around the mall. | 我会跟着他们在商场转 |
[25:17] | I’d pretend to be the kid that trails just a little behind. | 装作落在后面的小孩子 |
[25:23] | One day, I was following this mother and two daughters. | 一天我跟着一位母亲和两个女儿 |
[25:28] | Followed them out into the parking lot, | 跟着她们去了停车场 |
[25:30] | into their car, | 上了车 |
[25:33] | and I thought… | 然后我想 |
[25:35] | maybe they can be my family. | 也许她们可以成为我的家人 |
[25:39] | Anyway, they took me to the police. | 总之她们带我去了警局 |
[25:42] | Then foster care, | 送去了看护所 |
[25:45] | and that’s a whole other… | 那是另一个完全不同的 |
[25:48] | rougher story. | 更难熬的过程 |
[25:53] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[25:59] | Fine. I grew up in a boarding school outside of Boston. | 好吧 我是在波士顿城外的寄宿学校长大的 |
[26:03] | It was run by the CIA. | 是中情局开的 |
[26:06] | We were all orphans-children of murdered spies– | 他们都是被杀间谍的孩子 |
[26:09] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[26:10] | I’m really an alien from outer space. | 其实我是外太空的外星人 |
[26:12] | – I came here to learn your ways. – Fuck you, Maddie. | -来地球学习你们的生活 -滚你妈的曼蒂 |
[26:15] | Don’t try to know me, Ezra. | 别想着去了解我 以斯拉 |
[26:18] | I’m not worth it. | 不值得 |
[26:29] | If it’s all just make-believe, | 如果一切都是假面 |
[26:32] | then why’d you keep this? | 那你为什么留着这个 |
[26:35] | Why would you keep a stupid anklet | 如果这脚链没什么意义 |
[26:37] | if it didn’t mean something? | 你干嘛还留着 |
[26:42] | It did mean something. That’s why I kept it. | 这有意义 所以我留着 |
[26:46] | And then I met someone new, | 然后我遇到新人 |
[26:48] | and he took it off, | 他摘掉了 |
[26:49] | and that meant something too. | 那也有意义 |
[27:13] | So yeah, that’s me right there. | 好了 我到了 |
[27:16] | Thanks for lunch | 谢谢你请的午饭 |
[27:18] | and, uh, asking some interesting questions. | 还问了不少有趣的问题 |
[27:20] | That was fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:26] | Well– Do– | 你 |
[27:28] | Would–would you like to see, uh, the piece I’m making? | 你想去看看我做的艺术品吗 |
[27:35] | Yeah… this is it– | 就是它了 |
[27:39] | Where the… magic happens. | 见证魔法的地方 |
[27:42] | Art-Magic. | 艺术魔法 |
[27:54] | – Sorry, no, I have to stop. – Okay, okay– | -抱歉 我不能这样 -好好 |
[27:57] | I really–rea | 我真的 |
[27:59] | I shouldn’t do that. | 我不该这么做 |
[28:19] | Sorry, I shouldn’t do that. | 抱歉 我不该这么做 |
[28:20] | – Totally, totally. – Patrick is going to kill me. | -当然 -帕特里克会杀了我 |
[28:22] | – Ezra would kill me. – You have a fucking– | -以斯拉会杀了我 -你他妈还有 |
[28:24] | – You have a boyfriend. This is a bad idea. – Yeah! | -你有男友 我们不能这样 -没错 |
[28:26] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[28:29] | This is complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[28:34] | Or maybe… | 或许 |
[28:37] | not complicated. | 也不复杂 |
[28:44] | Would I sound totally immature | 我要是这么说 |
[28:47] | if I said… | 会不会太幼稚 |
[28:49] | I won’t tell if you won’t? | 你不说我就不说 |
[28:53] | At this moment, it sounds like the most mature fucking thing | 我现在觉得这话是我听过的 |
[28:55] | I’ve ever heard. | 最成熟的话 |
[29:18] | – Yeah? – You were right. | -喂 -你说得对 |
[29:21] | I don’t think we can trust Ezra. | 我们不能信任以斯拉 |
[29:23] | I told you that. | 我就说吧 |
[29:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[29:26] | He could actually screw this whole thing. | 他或许真能搞砸整件事 |
[29:29] | He’s acting all jumpy and– | 他情绪不稳 |
[29:30] | Listen to me, it doesn’t matter. | 听我说 没关系 |
[29:33] | I talked to the Doctor today. He’s coming. | 我今天和医生说了 他要过来 |
[29:35] | He’s gonna be at the wedding to get his money. | 他要在婚礼上拿走他的钱 |
[29:37] | We just to have to make sure it happens. | 我们只要确保他来就行 |
[29:40] | – I’m scared. – Well, don’t be. | -我怕 -别怕 |
[29:42] | Once the Doctor grabs that money, | 一旦医生拿到那笔钱 |
[29:44] | we’re home free. | 我们就大功告成了 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:48] | What are we gonna do about Ezra? | 以斯拉怎么办 |
[29:50] | What you’ve always done– manage him, then ditch him. | 老规矩 敷衍他然后甩掉 |
[29:52] | The FBI can have him. I don’t–whatever. | 让联调局抓他 随便吧 |
[29:55] | Good. | 好的 |
[29:57] | Time to put him behind me. | 是时候把他抛在脑后了 |
[30:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:04] | Sorry, brother, but as the man said, | 抱歉 兄弟 但俗话说得好 |
[30:07] | the truth shall set you free. | 真相会让你解脱 |
[30:33] | I still think this is ridiculous. | 我还是觉得这太扯了 |
[30:34] | A rehearsal dinner for a fake wedding? | 假婚礼还要弄个彩排晚宴 |
[30:37] | Well, the con is in the details. | 骗局最重要的就是细节 |
[30:38] | For all we know, the Doctor has eyes on us right now. | 据我们所知 医生正在监视我们 |
[30:41] | So he wants a wedding, | 他想要婚礼 |
[30:43] | let’s give him a wedding. | 我们就给他一个 |
[30:45] | So where’d you find the minister? | 你从哪找的牧师 |
[30:47] | – Is he with the Bureau? – Uh, no, not exactly. | -他也是联调局的吗 -并不是 |
[30:49] | He’s with the Anglicans. He’s real. | 他是圣公会的 是个真牧师 |
[30:52] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[30:55] | Can you believe all this meat? | 这肉质太鲜美了吧 |
[30:57] | Yeah, great. | 是啊 太棒了 |
[30:58] | You must be– don’t tell me– | 你一定是 别告诉我 |
[31:00] | the bride’s brother. Is that right? | 新娘的哥哥 对吧 |
[31:02] | -Yeah. – That is so great… | -没错 -太棒了 |
[31:05] | that you can be here for her to support her on her special day. | 你可以在她特别的日子里来支持她 |
[31:09] | Yeah, she’s had a lot of special days. | 嗯 她特别的日子很多 |
[31:12] | Hey there, Jules. | 你好啊 茱尔斯 |
[31:14] | Hey, yourself. | 你好啊 |
[31:18] | Have you met my auntie? | 你见过我姨妈吗 |
[31:19] | No, I don’t think I have. | 不 应该没有 |
[31:21] | Auntie, this is Jules. | 姨妈 这是茱尔斯 |
[31:22] | This is, uh, Saffron’s brother’s girlfriend. | 这是萨弗蓉哥哥的女友 |
[31:24] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[31:25] | – Isn’t Jules a boy’s name? – It’s short for Julia. | -茱尔斯不是男生名字吗 -这是朱莉娅的简称 |
[31:29] | Julia’s pretty short as is. | 朱莉娅就挺简单的了 |
[31:31] | Okay, Auntie, | 好了 姨妈 |
[31:31] | why don’t we go on ahead and get you something to eat. | 我们不如先去找点东西吃吧 |
[31:34] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you–you too. | -幸会 -我也是 |
[31:38] | I like to keep my sermons personal… | 我想让我的布道词更个性化 |
[31:41] | So I was hoping to get | 所以我希望能 |
[31:43] | just a teeny tiny bit of background on your story. | 稍微了解下你们的故事背景 |
[31:46] | You know, when you met, how you met, | 诸如你们什么时候相遇 如何相识 |
[31:49] | when that light bulb went off, and you finally knew. | 什么时候萌生的爱意 什么时候意识到的 |
[31:55] | Oh, don’t everybody talk at once. | 不要一块儿发言哦 |
[31:58] | All right, I’ll start. Um… | 那我先来吧 |
[31:59] | No, I’ll tell it. | 不 我来说 |
[32:01] | Okay, this is good. | 好 这很好 |
[32:03] | Well, I met Patrick randomly in a coffee shop. | 我在一家咖啡厅无意中遇到帕特里克 |
[32:06] | – So Seattle, right? Right. | -很西雅图风 是吧 -对 |
[32:08] | But I found out later that it wasn’t random at all. | 不过后来我发现 这场相遇并非无意 |
[32:12] | He was actually stalking me for awhile, | 他其实跟踪我有段时间了 |
[32:15] | – waiting to lure me in. – Okay. | -等着我上钩 -好吧 |
[32:19] | She’s kidding, of course. | 她开玩笑的 |
[32:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[32:23] | The real story is that I had heard about her | 事实上我是通过中间熟人 |
[32:26] | through mutual acquaintances, | 听说她的 |
[32:28] | so I arranged to bump into her. | 于是我安排了一场邂逅 |
[32:31] | And she turned out to be even more… | 然后发现她比我想象中的 |
[32:35] | unreal than I could even imagine. | 还要不可思议 |
[32:39] | Gosh, that’s just– | 天啊 这简直 |
[32:41] | so you two were set up? | 所以你们被设了局的 |
[32:42] | Well, at least one of us was. | 至少我们其中一人是 |
[32:44] | Excuse me. | 离开下 |
[32:49] | Weddings can be very stressful. | 婚礼给人的压力很大 |
[32:52] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 行动 |
[32:56] | One Mississippi, | 一个密西西比 |
[32:58] | two Mississippi, three Mississippi, | 两个密西西比 三个密西西比 |
[33:01] | four Mississippi, | 四个密西西比 |
[33:04] | five Mississippi. | 五个密西西比 |
[33:06] | – Not bad. – Thank you. | -不错 -谢谢 |
[33:07] | Get it down to three, and you’re good to go. | 数到三完事 然后你就可以开工了 |
[33:09] | I mean, if you’d count for me, | 如果你帮我数着 |
[33:10] | I can focus my energies on– | 我就能集中精力在… |
[33:12] | It’s Maddie. You mind if I take this? | 是曼蒂 我接听下行吗 |
[33:15] | Sure, we’ll set it up again | 可以 你接完电话 |
[33:16] | when you’re done with your call. I’m gonna rack out. | 我们再布置一次 我歇会儿 |
[33:20] | What’s the problem, Richard? | 怎么了 理查德 |
[33:22] | Nah, it’s all good. Everything’s great. | 一切都好 都很顺利 |
[33:24] | You called me six times. | 你给我打了六个电话 |
[33:26] | Yeah, I, uh– | 对 我… |
[33:27] | I just wanted to say that you were right. | 我只是想说你是对的 |
[33:30] | Um, I thought about what you said earlier– | 我考虑了下你之前说的话 |
[33:32] | about me not being in love with you | 你说我爱的不是你 |
[33:34] | and being in love with who I was | 而是和你在一起时的 |
[33:36] | when I was with you. | 我自己 |
[33:37] | And I talked it out with Max. | 后来我和马克斯聊过了 |
[33:39] | You talked it out with Max? | 你和马克斯聊这个 |
[33:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:42] | Yeah, Max and I are homies. | 对 我和马克斯形同家人了 |
[33:45] | He helped me put some things in perspective. | 他帮我理清了头绪 |
[33:49] | I can still be the man that I wanna be without Alice. | 就算没爱丽丝 我依然能够成为我想做的人 |
[33:54] | Yeah, well, that’s great, Richie. | 对 太好了 里奇 |
[33:57] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[34:00] | Max is-he’s good with this shit, man, | 马克斯真是擅长这种事 |
[34:02] | ’cause it’s from experience, you know? | 这是源于他的个人经历 你知道 |
[34:04] | He was telling me this story about | 他跟我说了他的故事 |
[34:06] | this chick he was in love with, | 他曾爱上一个女人 |
[34:09] | and, I mean, the same sort of thing. | 就是同样的经历 |
[34:10] | Some shit went down, she betrayed him or something | 然后发生了一些事 她背叛了什么的 |
[34:12] | and he found her at, like, a train station, | 他好像是在一个火车站找到了她 |
[34:14] | about to leave town, but he had to give her up. | 她正要离开 他不得不放她走 |
[34:21] | He said what? | 他说什么 |
[34:23] | Yeah, I mean, I don’t know the details, | 对 我不大清楚细节 |
[34:24] | but it sounded really intense. | 但听起来相当紧张 |
[34:27] | But that’s what I have to do, right? | 不过这正是我要做的 对吧 |
[34:28] | I mean, I have to give it up. | 我是说 我要放手 |
[34:32] | But hey, without pain, there’s no wisdom. | 不过 痛苦会敲开智慧之门 |
[34:36] | – Yeah, I gotta go. – Yeah, talk to you later. | -对 我得挂了 -好 再联系 |
[35:02] | This whole thing’s pretty weird, right? | 这一切都很诡异 是吧 |
[35:03] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没什么 |
[35:05] | – You okay? – Yeah–no, uh, it is weird. | -你没事吧 -没事 确实诡异 |
[35:08] | You know, in Old English, weird used to mean destiny. | 在古英语中 诡异这词儿用来形容命运 |
[35:11] | I did a paper once on “Beowulf.” | 我有篇论文是关于《贝奥武夫》的 |
[35:12] | You think this is, like, our destiny? | 你觉得这是我们的命运吗 |
[35:16] | Okay, seriously, you wanna tell me what’s up? | 好了 认真说 你要告诉我怎么回事吗 |
[35:23] | I slept with Gina. | 我和吉娜滚床单了 |
[35:27] | – You what? – Last night. | -你什么 -昨晚 |
[35:29] | Don’t look. | 别看她 |
[35:31] | You slept with Gina? | 你睡了吉娜 |
[35:34] | Oh, God, | 天啊 |
[35:35] | I slept with the woman | 我睡了她 |
[35:37] | who I know isn’t who she really says she is. | 我明知她并非自己口中所说的人 |
[35:39] | Is this, like, a pattern? | 我这是陷入模式了吗 |
[35:39] | Is there something wrong with me? | 我是不是脑子有问题啊 |
[35:40] | Yeah, that…hat’s pretty fucked up. | 是 你这就是在犯蠢 |
[35:44] | How–how was it? | 感觉如何 |
[35:47] | Amazing. | 令人着迷 |
[35:50] | You bedded an undercover agent. | 你睡了个卧底探员 |
[35:53] | Damn, girl. | 厉害了你 |
[35:54] | I guess I can cross that off the bucket list, huh? | 我想我能把这项从遗愿清单上划掉了吧 |
[35:56] | I mean, come on, | 拜托 |
[35:56] | at least somebody besides Richard’s | 至少除了理查德之外 |
[35:57] | getting some action around here, right? | 这里还有人搞些小动作 是吧 |
[36:02] | You’re a really understanding boyfriend. | 你真是个善解人意的男朋友 |
[36:04] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[36:29] | I’m gonna miss that view. | 我会怀念这一幕的 |
[36:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[36:48] | Never could sleep the night before one of my weddings. | 婚礼前一晚上简直无法入眠 |
[36:54] | Yeah, it’s tough– | 嗯 很不容易 |
[36:56] | the kinda work we do. | 我们所做的事 |
[37:00] | You don’t actually believe we do the same kinda work. | 你不会真的相信我们做的是同一件事吧 |
[37:05] | No. | 不 |
[37:07] | No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:11] | I still have this fantasy… | 我仍然心存幻想 |
[37:16] | that I’ll meet somebody… | 幻想我会遇到某人 |
[37:19] | who will love me, even though… | 爱上我 即使… |
[37:23] | they’ll find out who I really am. | 他们会识破我的真实身份 |
[37:28] | It’s good to have fantasies. | 抱有幻想也是好事 |
[37:32] | Sometimes, they even end up coming true. | 有时 会有幻想成真的时候 |
[37:38] | That’s not how it works. | 现实并非如此 |
[37:41] | Nobody waves a wand. | 不会有什么魔棒一挥 |
[37:45] | Moments present themselves, and then you either… | 机会呈现在眼前 然后你 |
[37:49] | make it happen, or you don’t. | 或使之变为现实 或不然 |
[38:01] | Maddie… | 曼蒂 |
[38:04] | why don’t you stay tonight? | 今晚为何不留下来 |
[38:08] | For old time’s sake. | 念在旧日情分上 |
[38:15] | That’s bad luck. | 那样不吉利 |
[38:49] | Here–right here. | 到了 就是这里 |
[38:50] | – Right here? – Right here. | -这里吗 -这里 |
[38:52] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -对 |
[38:56] | Keep the change. | 不用找零了 |
[39:22] | You must be Maddie Jonson– | 你肯定是曼蒂·琼森了 |
[39:24] | femme fatale. | 红颜祸水 |
[39:27] | You must be Ezra Bloom, FBI informant. | 你是以斯拉·布鲁姆 联调局的线人 |
[39:31] | As far as the FBI knows, you’re goddamn right. | 就联调局所知 你说得对 |
[39:35] | – You were great. – I was, wasn’t I? | -你很棒 -是的 不是吗 |
[39:37] | Yeah, but that whole anklet– | 是 不过脚链那里 |
[39:40] | “Tell me who you really are” thing was a bit much, pal. | 质问我到底是谁 有点太过火了 |
[39:43] | Well, you said to make it look real. | 你说的要演得逼真 |
[39:55] | Hello, Doctor. | 你好 医生 |
[39:55] | Here we go, Max. Are we ready? | 我们开始 马克斯 准备好了吗 |
[39:58] | Yes, Doctor, everything is on track. | 是的 医生 一切准备就绪 |
[40:01] | Maddie marries the mark tomorrow, | 曼蒂和目标人物明日成婚 |
[40:03] | and after that, we’ll follow our usual schedule. | 之后 我们就遵循一贯程序 |
[40:07] | Good. This is the big one, Max. | 很好 这次是个大目标 马克斯 |
[40:10] | After the Heller fiasco, we have some ground to make up. | 海勒事件失败后 我们得弥补损失 |
[40:14] | That seems doable, doesn’t it? | 这次看起来可行 是吧 |
[40:17] | Well, Patrick Campbell’s numbers are excellent. | 帕特里克·坎贝尔很有钱 |
[40:19] | Don’t worry. It’s only bait. | 别担心 这只是诱饵 |
[40:22] | We should all do very well. | 我们一定会大功告成的 |
[40:24] | This will be the biggest single score we’ve ever had. | 这将是我们赢的最大的一局 |
[40:27] | And how ’bout Maddie? | 曼蒂怎么样 |
[40:29] | I take it Lenny Cohen’s visit got her back in line? | 我派兰妮·科恩走这一趟 让她收心了吗 |
[40:32] | Oh, yes, Maddie’s back to her old self. | 是的 曼蒂已经重拾自我了 |
[40:34] | Nothing to worry about there. | 这边没什么可担心的 |
[40:36] | We’re all having fun again. | 我们又都乐在其中了 |
[40:38] | All right, everyone, tomorrow’s the big day. | 好了 各位 明天是大日子 |
[40:41] | Game time. Agent Simons. | 行动开始 西蒙斯探员 |
[40:43] | Okay, everyone should know their jobs. | 好了 大家应该都知道各自任务了 |
[40:45] | Let’s go over it one more time, just in case. | 我们再过一遍 以防万一 |
[40:47] | Agent Anderson will be running… | 安德森探员负责… |
[40:48] | And personally, I’m really looking forward to tomorrow. | 我个人也非常期待明天的到来 |
[40:51] | Well, I’m pleased to hear that everything’s back on track. | 知道一切都重回正轨了 我很高兴 |
[40:54] | I’m promised you that I would take care of it, Doctor, | 我保证会小心处理的 医生 |
[40:56] | and I did. | 我一直如此 |
[40:57] | Hell, I would never let you down. | 我从未让你失望 |
[41:00] | We hit some snags, | 我们遇到过阻碍 |
[41:00] | but everything’s going very well now. | 不过现在一切都非常顺利 |
[41:02] | This isn’t over yet, Max. | 尚未结束 马克斯 |
[41:04] | I need you to keep up the good work. | 我要你再接再厉 |
[41:06] | Oh, of course, Doctor. I’m your eyes and ears. | 当然 医生 我就是你的耳目 |
[41:10] | Bye now. | 再见 |
[41:13] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们 先生们 |
[41:17] | the Doctor is in. | 医生在此 |
[41:19] | 12:00? | 12点 |
[41:20] | I deliver the art piece to the gift room. | 我把艺术品送进礼品间 |
[41:22] | Good. 12:15? | 很好 12点15 |
[41:24] | I make sure Max’s car has a clear path out. | 我确保马克斯的车能顺利离开 |
[41:26] | 20? | 20分 |
[41:27] | I seat Max-I mean–the Doctor | 我让马克斯就坐 我是说医生 |
[41:30] | where Patrick has a clear view of him. | 坐在帕特里克的视线范围内 |
[41:31] | 25? | 25分 |
[41:32] | The wedding starts, the song plays. | 婚礼开始 礼乐奏响 |
[41:34] | I hear the song, I start car number one, and boom. | 礼乐一响 我就发动一号车 然后”轰” |
[41:37] | Good. Again. 12:00? | 好 再来一遍 12点 |
[41:39] | – I deliver the art piece. – 12:15. | -我送艺术品 -12点15 |
[41:42] | Make sure Max’s car has a clear path out. | 确保马克斯的车能顺利离开 |
[41:45] | 20. | 20分 |