时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Previously on “Imposters”… | 《假面真情》前情回顾 |
[00:08] | Hi, Maddie. | 曼蒂 |
[00:11] | Some things still come for you. | 还有信寄来这里 |
[00:14] | MJ 手机别关机 到时候打电话给你 X | |
[00:17] | Julia Langmore? Jesus Christ. | 朱莉娅·朗默 天啊 |
[00:19] | You a big famous artist, yet? | 你成大艺术家了吗 |
[00:21] | You should be ashamed of who you are! | 你应该感到羞耻 |
[00:23] | What you did in the grand scheme is nothing. | 你的所作所为在大计划里屁都不是 |
[00:25] | Besides, no one will ever find out, because it’s fixed. | 再说了 不会有人发现的 都处理好了 |
[00:28] | That’s what power and influence does. | 权力和影响的作用正是如此 |
[00:31] | It fixes things. | 无所不能 |
[00:32] | This is the actual Alice. | 这是真正的爱丽丝 |
[00:34] | Maddie was with you before she was with me. | 曼蒂在跟我之前 是跟你在一起的 |
[00:35] | She was, like, doing a version of her. | 她就是波比的翻版 |
[00:37] | Okay, Sophia gets here in an hour and a half. | 索菲娅一个半小时后到 |
[00:40] | Okay, guys, we gotta go. | 伙计们 咱们得走了 |
[00:42] | We gotta go now. Come on! | 现在就走 快点 |
[00:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[00:49] | – What do you think about Lazlo? – He is your husband. | -你觉拉斯洛怎么样 -他是你老公 |
[00:52] | Don’t know if that’s true anymore. | 不知道还是不是真的了 |
[00:54] | Your beloved Cy Roberts dropped the ball again. | 你心爱的赛·罗伯茨又搞砸了 |
[00:56] | You know, we all have an expiration date, | 我们都会有没用的那一天 |
[00:57] | even Cy Roberts. | 即便是赛·罗伯茨 |
[00:59] | First, I have to rescue my family from Max. | 第一 我要从马克斯手里救出我的家人 |
[01:01] | We meet up someplace discreet. | 找个隐蔽的地方碰头 |
[01:02] | Hey, what’s going on at the cabin these days? | 最近小屋有人吗 |
[01:04] | Nothing. | 没人 |
[01:05] | Why don’t you guys use it as a hideout? | 你们不如用来藏身吧 |
[01:07] | It’s in way upstate New York, like in the woods woods. | 在纽约北部 深林里面 |
[01:09] | Then we have a plan. | 那就这么办了 |
[01:11] | What’s up, Doc? | 有事吗 医生 |
[01:12] | You need to find those three imposters. | 你们得找到那三个骗子 |
[01:15] | That means I’m sitting next to Arthur Bloom. | 意思是我现在正坐在亚瑟·布鲁姆旁边 |
[01:22] | Look, we had a problem here. | 我们有个问题 |
[01:24] | It wasn’t supposed to go down this way. | 不该发展成这样的 |
[01:25] | What did you do to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[01:32] | This traces our family all the way back | 这可以一路追溯到我们家族的 |
[01:34] | to Charles Langmore I. | 查尔斯·朗默一世 |
[01:36] | He was named Baron of Essex in 1780. | 1780年他被任命为埃塞克斯男爵 |
[01:39] | And that is my great-grandfather, | 这位是我曾祖父 |
[01:42] | Governor Charles Langmore VI, | 总督查尔斯·朗默六世 |
[01:45] | famous conservationist and a patron of | 赫赫有名的环保主义者 |
[01:47] | the Yale School of Forestry. | 以及耶鲁大学林业研究院赞助人 |
[01:49] | Forests are important. | 森林可重要了 |
[01:54] | Yes, they are. | 相当重要 |
[01:56] | Do you know what else the two of you have in common? | 你知道你们还有哪些相似之处吗 |
[01:59] | A concern | 就是关心 |
[02:01] | for the welfare of your state. | 自身的利益 |
[02:04] | – Say that again. – What? | -再说一次 -什么 |
[02:07] | That last bit. A concern for… | 最后几个字 关心什么 |
[02:09] | The welfare of your state? | 自身的利益 |
[02:12] | And what do you suggest I do to improve it? | 你觉得我该如何改进呢 |
[02:15] | Well, you’re going to need someone with | 这个嘛 你需要一个 |
[02:17] | a lot of experience to fund your super PAC. | 经验十足的人资助你的超级政治委员会 |
[02:23] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[02:25] | Gather supporters, people who will endorse you. | 集合支持者 那些支持你的人 |
[02:29] | Do you have someone specific in mind? | 有没有什么具体人选 |
[02:31] | Well, any candidate I endorse | 我所支持的候选人 |
[02:34] | is sure to rise. | 肯定能”崛起” |
[02:58] | – Ezra? – Jules, hey. | -以斯拉 -茱尔斯 |
[03:01] | Why haven’t you answered our texts? | 你怎么不回信息 |
[03:02] | It’s been, like, two days. | 都两天了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:06] | Something terrible happened. | 我这边发生了很糟的事 |
[03:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:11] | My dad died. | 我爸去世了 |
[03:15] | And they’re off. | 他们出发了 |
[03:17] | Foley’s Folly breaks smartly from the inside gate. | 福利的马还未出栏就已领先 |
[03:31] | 若能收到信息 就报个平安 | |
[03:50] | And it’s Dazzie by a nose! | 戴斯一鼻之差 |
[03:53] | That sack of glue, Dazzie. | 戴斯真没用 |
[03:56] | Talk about a dark horse. | 还什么黑马 |
[03:58] | Well, they’re all dark when you got no instinct. | 没有直觉就别想赢 |
[04:00] | – That’ll be a grand. – Excuse me. | -一千块 -打扰了 |
[04:05] | Am I speaking with Dick Jankowski, | 请问是迪克·扬科夫斯基 |
[04:07] | Pamela Greiner, and Jack Swenson? | 帕梅拉·格林尼和杰克·斯文森吗 |
[04:09] | Are you a cop, a lawyer, or both? | 你是警察还是律师 还是都是 |
[04:12] | A lawyer. | 律师 |
[04:14] | – How’d you know that? – Lucky guess. | -你怎么知道 -猜的呗 |
[04:16] | I represent the estate of the late Theodore Roberts. | 我是已故的西奥多·罗伯茨房产律师 |
[04:19] | I’m looking for his cousin, Cyril ‘Cy’ Roberts. | 我在找他的堂弟 赛·罗伯茨 |
[04:22] | What for? | 有何贵干 |
[04:23] | I’m afraid that’s attorney-client privilege. | 恐怕这涉及律师与当事人保密特权 |
[04:25] | Do you know where I can find him? | 在哪能找到他 |
[04:26] | Well, I uh– I know a lot of things. | 我看穿很多事 |
[04:29] | I know that that briefcase is brand-new and cheap. | 我看穿你的公文包新且廉价 |
[04:32] | I also know that your wig is a little weak. | 还有你的假发太假了 |
[04:35] | What do you know, Dick? | 你觉得呢 迪克 |
[04:37] | I know you’re not a lawyer, | 我觉得你不是律师 |
[04:38] | unless it’s on “Law and Order: Stripper Pole.” | 除非是《法律与秩序 钢管舞》剧集 |
[04:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不懂你们在说什么 |
[04:43] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[04:44] | Okay–okay! Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:45] | I– I’m not a real lawyer. | 我不是律师 |
[04:49] | Good, ’cause that’s not a real gun. | 完美 这也是假枪 |
[04:55] | Okay, that was fun. | 太逗了 |
[04:56] | Why are you looking for Cy Roberts? | 你找赛·罗伯茨干吗 |
[05:02] | Cy Roberts is my father. | 赛·罗伯茨是我父亲 |
[05:09] | I don’t know if you’ve met Cy yet, | 我不知道你见过赛没有 |
[05:11] | but, uh, he’s not exactly the fathering kind. | 他可不是当爹料 |
[05:15] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[05:16] | Uh, so, you see, Cy has a little mint on his breath, | 就是 赛比较阴柔 |
[05:21] | a little hello in his Dolly. | 有点同性恋倾向 |
[05:23] | Jesus H. | 我的天 |
[05:24] | – What’s my first name again? – Dick. | -我名字叫啥来着 -迪克[鸡鸡] |
[05:27] | As in, “Cy Roberts likes…” | 就是说赛·罗伯茨喜欢 |
[05:29] | Oh! Kay. Cool. | 懂了 好吧 |
[05:33] | Well, number one, you should have seen my mom. | 首先 你应该见见我妈 |
[05:36] | And number two, Cy lost a bet to my mom, | 其次 赛跟我妈打赌输了 |
[05:38] | and, well, | 所以说 |
[05:43] | she wanted what she wanted. | 她只是要自己应得的 |
[05:44] | Cy Roberts always pays his debts. | 赛·罗伯茨不欠赌债 |
[05:49] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[05:50] | I’ve been looking for this man | 我找这个人 |
[05:52] | for a very, very long time, | 找了很久很久了 |
[05:55] | and I heard that he’s kind of a fixture here. | 我听说他是这里的常客 |
[05:59] | If you know where I can find him, | 如果你们知道在哪能找到他 |
[06:01] | wouldn’t you want to help a girl finally meet her old man? | 你们不想帮一个小姑娘找到亲爹吗 |
[06:08] | Okay, kid. | 好吧 孩子 |
[06:09] | We can point you in the right direction, | 我们给你指条明路吧 |
[06:12] | but we’re not exactly sure | 不过我们也说不好 |
[06:14] | what state he’s going to be in when you find him. | 你能在哪个州找到他 |
[06:21] | I’m seeing who of my Princeton classmates | 我看看有没有普林斯顿同学 |
[06:23] | do business in Arizona. | 在亚利桑那州做生意 |
[06:25] | They’ll know the power brokers in the state. | 全美有权有势的人他们都认识 |
[06:26] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[06:27] | You know, I once sold a car to the dean of Arizona State. | 我曾卖给亚利桑那州立大学的院长一辆车 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I’m looking for | 嗯 我说的是 |
[06:30] | a little more power in power brokering. | 真正有权有势的人 |
[06:33] | Right, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[06:35] | So how long do you think it will realistically take | 那你觉得我还得多久 |
[06:39] | until I’m in the actual Senate senate? | 才能真正当上议员 |
[06:42] | Oh, I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[06:43] | Uh, Richard, can I talk to you? | 理查德 聊两句好吗 |
[06:45] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[06:46] | – What? – It’s important, okay. | -什么事 -挺重要的 |
[06:48] | Despite my sister’s years of therapy, | 尽管我老妹看了多年心理医生 |
[06:51] | she still has a tendency to make mountains out of molehills. | 她还是习惯性小题大做 |
[06:53] | My sister’s nose is so high in the air, | 我老姐太趾高气扬了 |
[06:55] | that Mount Everest looks like a molehill. | 珠穆朗玛主峰于她来说都是小山丘 |
[06:56] | Whoa, hey, ladies, come on. | 姑娘们 淡定 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry, Jules, are you jealous? | 我说茱尔斯 你是嫉妒吗 |
[06:59] | Richard, please, I need you right now. | 理查德 拜托了 我现在需要你 |
[07:01] | Wait, are you? | 你确定 |
[07:02] | – Are you kidding? Richard! – See? | -逗我呢 理查德 -看到没 |
[07:04] | – Mountains, molehills. – Is this about the ring again? | -小题大做 -又是因为戒指吗 |
[07:06] | Hey, Jules, look, I think it’s fine | 茱尔斯 我觉得丢了戒指 |
[07:08] | that we lost the ring. | 不是什么大事 |
[07:09] | – Okay, if we get– – Jesus Christ! | -如果我们… -天啊 |
[07:10] | Have either of you thought for one second | 你们两位之中有谁想过 |
[07:11] | why we haven’t heard from Ezra, who’s been | 为什么以斯拉没有消息 |
[07:13] | trying to rescue his family | 他想去营救 |
[07:14] | who have been held hostage? | 被挟为人质的家人 |
[07:16] | – Is Ezra okay? – No, he is not okay. | -以斯拉没事吧 -不 他有事 |
[07:18] | Okay? His father died. | 他老爸死了 |
[07:20] | – Poor Ezra. – Oh shit. | -可怜的以斯拉 -天啊 |
[07:22] | Ezra said it was a heart attack, | 以斯拉说死因是心脏病 |
[07:23] | but I don’t really believe him, | 但我不信 |
[07:24] | and I tried to find out more information, and he hung up. | 我想掌握更多情况 不过他挂了电话 |
[07:28] | Okay, that’s really sad, but | 好吧 真的挺难过的 |
[07:29] | it’s not like you even knew his dad, so. | 不过你都不认识他老爸 所以 |
[07:31] | See, this is exactly my point. | 看了没 我就想说这个 |
[07:33] | If it has nothing to do with her, nothing matters. | 凡是和她无关的 就无所谓 |
[07:36] | It’s not so much the point as it is a point, | 无关的就是没什么所谓 |
[07:41] | which is not to say it’s without a point. | 也不是说真无所谓 |
[08:16] | What can I get you? | 想来点什么 |
[08:18] | Beer, your choice. | 啤酒 随你推荐 |
[08:20] | I wouldn’t advise that. | 这样可不好 |
[08:23] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:24] | So many things in life are out of our hands. | 生活中太多事不受我们控制 |
[08:26] | If you can make a choice, then make one. | 如果你有所选择 那么就选择 |
[08:31] | Actually, I’d like a Moody Ale, please. | 我来杯精酿啤酒 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Got it. | 好的 |
[08:34] | Strong. Definitive. | 烈性而坚定 |
[08:38] | Felt better, didn’t it? | 感觉好多了吧 |
[08:40] | I suppose it did. | 我觉得是 |
[08:43] | – Thanks. – Saluti. | -谢谢 -干杯 |
[08:50] | I was the runt of the family. Only girl, six kids. | 我是家里排行最小 六个孩子里唯一的女孩 |
[08:54] | I had to claim respect. | 我得寻求尊敬 |
[08:56] | You’re awfully tall for a runt. | 对于排行最小 你算高的了 |
[08:58] | Claim respect? What does that mean? | 寻求尊敬 是什么意思 |
[09:00] | One example of many. | 众多实例中的一个 |
[09:02] | In the park, there was one of those mimes | 公园里有个人 |
[09:04] | that stands as a statue and collect money in a hat. | 装雕塑 用帽子乞讨 |
[09:06] | My brothers used to get up in his face, | 我的兄弟老是逗他 |
[09:08] | trying to make him flinch. | 想让他动 |
[09:09] | But he was good, stiff as a cliff. | 但他很厉害 坚如磐石 |
[09:12] | So I bet them each a year’s allowance that I could do it, | 然后我跟他们每人赌一年零花钱说我可以 |
[09:15] | but without touching him. | 而且碰都不碰他 |
[09:16] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[09:17] | How? | 怎么做到的 |
[09:19] | – I… took the hat. – You took the hat. | -我拿了帽子 -你拿了帽子 |
[09:21] | I’m the youngest, too. | 我在家也最小 |
[09:23] | I have yet to claim any respect. | 不过没人把我当回事 |
[09:25] | It’s never too late. Any mimes in your neighborhood? | 不急 你家附近有人装雕塑吗 |
[09:29] | Definitely not. | 没有 |
[09:31] | Well, swift, brutal violence | 好吧 简单粗暴 |
[09:33] | can be effective, sometimes. | 有时很有效 |
[10:12] | – Okay, what now? – Just wait. | -现在怎么做 -等着 |
[10:36] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来啊 |
[10:38] | Here you go. | 给 |
[10:40] | She’s kidnapping a dog? | 她绑架了只狗 |
[10:43] | Alright, she’s not leading us to the Doctor. | 好吧 跟她找不到医生 |
[10:45] | She’s lost her goddamn mind. | 她脑子不正常了 |
[10:46] | I’m just going to arrest her. | 我这就去逮捕她 |
[10:51] | Seriously? | 搞笑呢 |
[10:53] | I understand your concerns, but we want the Doctor, | 我了解你的顾虑 不过我们要医生 |
[10:57] | so focus up. | 专心点吧 |
[11:03] | Okay, you’re not like the vacationers. | 好吧 你看着不像来度假的 |
[11:07] | And you’re definitely not a townie. | 你也不像本地人 |
[11:10] | Why are you here? | 你来这干吗 |
[11:11] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[11:13] | I’m usually the one who asks that question. | 一般是我这么问别人 |
[11:15] | I show up when people aren’t doing their jobs. | 别人不尽职的时候 我就来了 |
[11:19] | Sort of like a consultant. | 听着像顾问 |
[11:21] | The word of a thousand meanings. | 有点笼统 |
[11:23] | What do you do? | 你到底做什么 |
[11:25] | I correct people who are in breach of contract. | 别人不履约时 我来挽救 |
[11:28] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[11:30] | I’m on the run. | 我在逃跑 |
[11:32] | Oh, interesting. | 有趣 |
[11:34] | So, you’re a runner, and I’m a chaser. | 你在逃 我在追 |
[11:37] | Fundamental differences, yet here we sit. | 天差地别 但咱俩还能坐下聊天 |
[11:41] | I believe in open dialogue and mutual understanding. | 我相信畅所欲言和共同理解 |
[11:45] | Little mouse isn’t afraid of the big, bad, cat? | 小老鼠并不怕大坏猫 |
[11:49] | Jerry always gets away, | 杰瑞总能逃掉 |
[11:50] | and leaves Tom with a mouthful of dynamite. | 给汤姆留下满嘴炸药 |
[11:54] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[12:03] | I don’t know if you’ve been getting my messages | 我不知道你是没有收到我的留言 |
[12:05] | or if you’re just pissed off and ignoring them, but, um, | 还是在生气不理我 |
[12:09] | my father died, and, um, | 我父亲死了 |
[12:13] | and I called my friends, but I keep thinking of you, | 我打给朋友了 但我一直在想你 |
[12:17] | how you’re the one I want to talk to, need to talk to. | 我想找你聊聊 也必须找你聊聊 |
[12:21] | Is that weird? I don’t know. | 奇葩吗 我也不知道 |
[12:23] | Many things are weird, right now. | 现在很多事都挺奇葩的 |
[12:26] | Anyway, just put–ah, can you– | 总之你 |
[12:27] | just let me know if you get this. | 收到了就给我回个电话吧 |
[12:30] | I’d really like to hear your voice. | 我真的很想听你的声音 |
[12:32] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[12:36] | It’s Ezra, by the way. | 对了 我是以斯拉 |
[12:38] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[13:15] | I’m so sorry, Ez. | 对不起 小以 |
[13:19] | Sorry he didn’t get to see you become | 他没能看到你 |
[13:22] | the man you are becoming. | 成为男子汉的样子 |
[13:25] | Didn’t get to see you marry again, have children. | 没能看到你再婚 有孩子 |
[13:34] | They would have adored him. | 他们肯定会很喜欢他 |
[13:35] | None of that will happen now, | 这些都没了 |
[13:38] | because of you. | 全都因为你 |
[13:43] | No, Ez. | 不 小以 |
[13:45] | This one’s all on you. | 这都怪你 |
[13:47] | Drop dead. | 去死吧 |
[13:49] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[13:53] | What the fuck happened? | 怎么回事 |
[14:01] | Tell me what happened, man. | 告诉我 |
[14:02] | I can’t, um, I can’t really talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[14:05] | Are you serious? | 你在逗我吗 |
[14:06] | Dad’s dead, | 老爸死了 |
[14:08] | and all you do is leave us a voicemail | 你只给我们留了个语音 |
[14:11] | telling us not to call the cops? | 说不要报警 |
[14:15] | No, you have to tell me what happened. | 你得跟我坦白 |
[14:16] | Mm, well, I’m kind of tired of being told what I have to do. | 我不想再被别人指使了 |
[14:19] | Did I overstep? | 我越界了吗 |
[14:22] | Because I want to know why my family was held hostage | 我想知道为什么我的家人会被人挟持 |
[14:24] | and why my father came to a sudden early death. | 为什么我父亲突然去世 |
[14:29] | But I am so sorry, I don’t want to invade your privacy. | 我很抱歉 我也不想侵犯你的隐私 |
[14:32] | Don’t bully me. You’re not Dad! | 少来这套 你不是老爸 |
[14:33] | Neither are you. | 你也不是 |
[14:58] | I know I failed you guys. | 我知道我让你们失望了 |
[15:01] | I failed Dad, | 让老爸失望了 |
[15:04] | and I can’t ever make that right. | 我也弥补不了 |
[15:07] | But I’m gonna try. | 但我还是要试试 |
[15:09] | And, uh, | 还有 |
[15:13] | this is for you, | 这是给你的 |
[15:14] | to read at the funeral. | 葬礼致辞 |
[15:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:32] | Where’s Mom? | 老妈呢 |
[15:35] | Other than being on the road, | 除了赶路 |
[15:37] | what brings you here? | 为什么来这 |
[15:39] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[15:40] | Local-born, world traveling forward thinker | 思想前卫的本地人 喜欢环游世界 |
[15:43] | returning home to humble roots? | 现在落叶归根吗 |
[15:48] | Rebel scion of old money doing a Thoreau thing? | 富二代跟父母闹不愉快了 |
[15:51] | Neither, but closer to the second one, unfortunately. | 都不是 不过跟后者有点接近 倒霉啊 |
[15:55] | Why unfortunately? | 为什么 |
[15:57] | Being the scion of an old money family is a pretty good gig, | 做富二代不挺好的吗 |
[16:00] | unless you suffer from the heartbreak of inherited wealth. | 除非你不想继承家产 |
[16:03] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:04] | Seeing as that I’ve never | 我就是感觉自己 |
[16:06] | accomplished anything on my own my entire life. | 现在一事无成 |
[16:09] | Kind of pathetic. | 有点可悲 |
[16:10] | – Arousing pity. – I’m sorry? | -值得同情 -什么 |
[16:13] | Arousing pity. Pathetic means arousing pity. | 可悲会值得同情 |
[16:15] | You’re not pitiful, I don’t pity you, anyway. | 你不值得 反正我不会 |
[16:16] | I know, I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[16:18] | I’m privileged and I sound whiny. | 我有权还抱怨 |
[16:20] | – I–I– – Shh. Now you sound whiny. | -我 我 -你现在就在抱怨 |
[16:22] | – Cut it out. – Okay. | -行了 -好 |
[16:23] | There are well-off people I pity. | 我会同情有钱人 |
[16:25] | You’re just not one of them. | 但不是你 |
[16:26] | Do you care to elaborate on that? | 能细说吗 |
[16:28] | Must I? | 一定要吗 |
[16:30] | Well, if I must. | 如果一定要 |
[16:32] | Granted, I’ve only known you for a short time– | 的确 我和你认识时间很短 |
[16:34] | lovely time, though it’s been. | 但很愉快 |
[16:37] | You’re bright and | 你很聪明 |
[16:38] | relatively interesting for a younger person, | 作为年轻人来说也比较有趣 |
[16:41] | and may well blossom into a fully fledged human | 只要你别太以自我为中心 |
[16:43] | if you can avoid tumbling into the abyss of your own self regard. | 就不会吃亏 说不定还能展翅高飞 |
[16:47] | Now, I pity the duds. | 我同情废物 |
[16:50] | You’re not a dud. | 但你不是 |
[16:52] | You’re so weird. | 你太怪了 |
[16:55] | – I like it. – I don’t care. | -我喜欢 -随你 |
[16:57] | – Advice? – Please. | -要建议吗 -请说 |
[16:58] | Whatever’s torturing you, | 不管你受到什么折磨 |
[17:00] | whatever secret you’ve got stuffed down there | 不管你心底有什么秘密 |
[17:02] | in your bottom drawer, lay your burden down. | 放下心中的包袱 |
[17:04] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[17:06] | How do you know it’s not that bad? | 你怎么知道 |
[17:08] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[17:31] | Hey, why do you and Jules fight so much? | 你为什么老和茱尔斯吵架 |
[17:34] | I think it’s really because I’m always there to save her. | 因为我老是拯救她吧 |
[17:37] | – Save her from what? – Herself. | -拯救什么 -她自己 |
[17:39] | Getting her out of Mexico illegally? | 帮她偷渡出墨西哥 |
[17:42] | That was like two days ago. | 那是两天前 |
[17:43] | She didn’t resent you before that? | 她之前不生你气吗 |
[17:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:51] | She cannot know I am telling you this terrible story, yes? | 你绝对不能和她说我跟你说过这事 |
[18:00] | When Jules was at RISD, she had this | 茱尔斯在罗德岛设计学院时 |
[18:03] | psycho Goth-type roommate. | 她有个哥特风的精神病室友 |
[18:06] | We were super tight, and then we’d fight, | 我们关系很好 会吵架 |
[18:08] | and then we’d be friends again, and it went around and around. | 然后和好 循环往复 |
[18:12] | Intense and unhealthy, I guess. | 感情很强烈 也不健康吧 |
[18:18] | She was diagnosed bipolar right before our senior year, | 她在我们大四时被诊断有躁郁症 |
[18:22] | and they seemed to have it under control for a while, but… | 一开始好像控制住了 |
[18:26] | She was a genius. | 但她是个天才 |
[18:29] | Her work was always so surprising. | 她的作品特别惊艳 |
[18:32] | I could tell Jules was jealous, | 我能看出来茱尔斯很嫉妒 |
[18:33] | which I told her not to be, | 我劝她说不用 |
[18:35] | because clearly her roommate was troubled. | 因为她室友有病 |
[18:36] | And as the troubled are wont to do, | 然后就像一般精神病一样 |
[18:39] | one day she just jumped off the roof. | 有天她从屋顶跳下去了 |
[18:41] | Or out a window. | 或是跳窗了 |
[18:44] | Something horrible. | 反正很可怕 |
[18:45] | For weeks, I was in a kind of dream-state, | 我好几周都没缓过来 |
[18:49] | a nightmare. | 简直就是噩梦 |
[18:50] | And I was behind in my schoolwork. | 我作业没完成 |
[18:54] | Graduation was looming, | 马上还要毕业了 |
[18:55] | I completely dropped the ball on my senior thesis project. | 我就放弃了我的毕业论文 |
[18:59] | So Jules took her dead roommate’s project, | 茱尔斯拿了她死去的室友的作品 |
[19:01] | and presented it as her own. | 作为自己的 |
[19:03] | I stole part of her project, and I told myself that | 我窃取了她一部分成果 我跟自己说 |
[19:08] | it was inspired by our conversations and our friendship, | 这是因为我们的交流和友谊才诞生的 |
[19:11] | so in a way, I had a right to it. | 所以某种意义上来说我也有份 |
[19:13] | Obviously, a shitty thing to do, but | 这事肯定不地道 |
[19:15] | doesn’t really matter considering | 但也无所谓 |
[19:16] | the aforementioned jumping out the window thing, | 毕竟她室友跳窗了 |
[19:19] | except she got caught. | 可是她被人发现了 |
[19:20] | I was humiliated, terrified, | 我当时又丢人又害怕 |
[19:24] | and my family swooped in to fix it. | 然后我家人就介入来处理了 |
[19:27] | Jules desperately needed my help getting her life back together. | 茱尔斯非常需要我的帮助来重新开始 |
[19:31] | I was willing to take the punishment, all of it. | 我本来已经准备接受所有惩罚了 |
[19:36] | And then my–my sister, | 然后我姐妹 |
[19:39] | she just worked on me. | 就给我做工作 |
[19:42] | And she just wore me down. | 她说服了我 |
[19:44] | Which is what she does, she wears you down. | 她就擅长这个 能说服人 |
[19:47] | She was selfish and stubborn, | 她既自私又固执 |
[19:52] | but I persisted. | 但我还是很坚持 |
[19:52] | And I—- | 我 |
[19:55] | know I shouldn’t blame my family | 知道我不该因为这事 |
[19:57] | for how they helped, but I do. | 怪我家人 但我就是忍不住 |
[20:00] | And I can’t forgive myself for allowing it. | 我无法原谅自己同意了这件事 |
[20:07] | It’s not so bad. | 也不是很糟 |
[20:09] | You were young and stupid | 你当时年少轻狂 |
[20:10] | and killed your roommate, took her art. | 杀了你室友 窃取了她的作品 |
[20:13] | – Okay. – What? | -嗯 -什么 |
[20:14] | No–I didn’t kill her. | 不 我没杀她 |
[20:16] | You didn’t kill her? | 你没杀她 |
[20:17] | You didn’t push her off the roof | 你没有某种意义上 |
[20:19] | literally or metaphorically? | 把她从屋顶推下去吗 |
[20:20] | Umm, no. | 没有 |
[20:22] | Then, what is your problem? | 那你有什么问题 |
[20:24] | I have to live my life knowing that | 我这辈子都得想着 |
[20:26] | I owe my career– if you can even call it that– | 我的前途 如果算的话 |
[20:28] | to my family getting me off the hook. | 都是靠我家人帮我摆平的 |
[20:31] | If you insist on looking through a moral point of view, | 如果你坚持从道德这个观点出发 |
[20:33] | what you did wrong was you stole, right? | 你只是偷了东西 对吧 |
[20:36] | Whether you got help or not– | 不管有没有人帮你 |
[20:37] | is neither here nor there. | 都无所谓 |
[20:38] | But I should have been punished | 但我应该被学校 |
[20:40] | by the school, by my peers. | 和同学惩罚 |
[20:42] | You seem to be doing a very good job of that on your own. | 你现在不就在惩罚自己吗 |
[20:46] | I know a lot about punishment. | 我对惩罚很了解 |
[20:50] | The punisher, the punished, the one who says, | 惩罚者 被惩罚者 那个说 |
[20:52] | “That’s enough. Off you go.” | “够了 你可以走了” |
[20:57] | You’re the punisher, and the punished. | 你在惩罚你自己 |
[20:59] | Are you the one who says, “That’s enough?” | 是你要说”够了”吗 |
[21:03] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:06] | Jules Langmore. | 茱尔斯·朗默 |
[21:07] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[21:10] | That’s enough. Off you go. | 够了 你可以走了 |
[21:17] | So that’s what’s in Jules’ envelope? | 茱尔斯的信封里就是这个 |
[21:20] | What envelope? | 什么信封 |
[21:21] | God, it must have been awful for her. | 天啊 她肯定很煎熬 |
[21:25] | Yeah, well, Jules got to play the martyr. | 茱尔斯就是要当苦行僧 |
[21:28] | But the truth is I basically rode in on a white horse. | 但其实是我拯救了她 |
[21:31] | I took off three weeks of work for that. | 费了我三周的功夫呢 |
[21:32] | It sounds like she just wanted to take responsibility. | 她就是想承担些责任 |
[21:36] | I mean, she made a mistake. And, you know… | 她犯错了 |
[21:40] | You’re not listening. | 你没听我说话啊 |
[21:42] | Wait, you took your sex selfie of us? | 等等 我们做爱的时候你还拍照 |
[21:48] | It’s hot. | 很性感啊 |
[21:50] | Wait, you sent it to some– who’s HBY? | 等等 你发给谁了 HBY是谁 |
[21:56] | “Hubby.” | 夫夫 |
[21:58] | – As in “Husband.” – Oh Jesus, dude. | -就是丈夫 -天啊 |
[22:01] | You said you guys were strange, but… | 你说你们很奇葩 但 |
[22:03] | Estranged. I said “Estranged.” | 我说我们不亲 |
[22:05] | So, this whole time, you were just | 所以这段时间 |
[22:08] | thinking about him or what? | 你一直在想他吗 |
[22:10] | Don’t. Just, uh… | 别 |
[22:12] | don’t do the whole jealousy thing. | 别吃醋 |
[22:14] | It’s boring. | 太无聊了 |
[22:16] | – Oh, it’s boring? – Exhausting. | -无聊 -累人啊 |
[22:18] | You were using me to get back at him? | 你在利用我报复他 |
[22:20] | “Using.” | 利用 |
[22:21] | It’s such a crass word. | 这词太粗俗了 |
[22:24] | I wasn’t using you. I was enjoying you. | 我没利用你 我很享受 |
[22:27] | We were enjoying each other, until now. | 在此之前 我们都很享受 |
[22:33] | Look, I’m not above some revenge sex, okay? | 我没想着搞什么报复性爱 |
[22:37] | It’s just, Alice and I, | 只是爱丽丝和我 |
[22:38] | we had a–a chance at something, and I thought– | 我们本来有机会的 我以为 |
[22:41] | No, no. Don’t over think it. | 别别 别多想 |
[22:42] | – You’re just like Jules. – What? | -你和茱尔斯一样 -什么 |
[22:45] | That is, like, the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最奇葩的话了 |
[22:48] | Well, you’re both just so thinky. | 你俩都爱多想 |
[22:51] | Look, Lazlo’s sad and in Paris. | 拉斯洛在巴黎难过呢 |
[22:55] | It’s just sort of a resistible combination. | 算是种可抗的组合吧 |
[22:58] | Well, maybe I was using you. | 也许是我在利用你呢 |
[22:59] | Great. Yeah, happy to be used. | 太好了 我很乐意 |
[23:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:03] | I will remember our time together with enormous fondness. | 我会很怀念咱们在一起的时光 |
[23:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:22] | Well. | 好了 |
[23:25] | Thanks for the ride and talking and everything. | 感谢载我还陪我聊天 谢谢你做的一切 |
[23:28] | Don’t you get scared in that big old spooky house? | 你住那个又大又阴森的旧房子不害怕吗 |
[23:30] | Eh, my pals are with me. | 我朋友和我在一起啊 |
[23:32] | Oh, it’s nice to meet my new friend’s friends. | 我很想见我新朋友的朋友 |
[23:34] | – Let’s have dinner. – Okay. | -我们一起吃个晚饭吧 -好的 |
[23:36] | – I’m a dynamite cook. – Great. | -我可是个顶级大厨 -太好了 |
[23:39] | See you soon, macaroon! | 回头见 小甜心 |
[23:50] | Sister, I must andiamo. | 姐妹 我得走起了 |
[23:52] | I hope you don’t mind if I take the car? | 希望你不介意我用下车 |
[23:54] | Texts and pics, please, okay? | 有事给我发短信 好吗 |
[23:57] | Kisses. | 爱你哟 |
[24:02] | Poor Richie. | 可怜的小理 |
[24:19] | Poppy Langmore got you down? | 波比·朗默惹你了吗 |
[24:21] | No, I’m all right.. | 没事 我还好 |
[24:24] | – I think– – Yeah, I know she’s not Alice. | -我觉得 -我知道她不是爱丽丝 |
[24:26] | And Alice is fake anyway. | 而爱丽丝终究只是假的 |
[24:28] | But I saw her and we clicked | 但我们一见钟情 |
[24:31] | and she was all… | 并且她也… |
[24:35] | you know, whatever she is. | 她就那样 |
[24:37] | Maybe I got a little ahead of myself, so what? | 或许我就是脑子一热 那又怎样 |
[24:40] | – I’m not saying– – I know. | -我没说 -我知道 |
[24:41] | I don’t need a, like, wife slash cheerleader | 我不需要那种像啦啦队的老婆 |
[24:44] | to accomplish what I want in life, or | 来实现我的人生理想 |
[24:46] | have to be the great-grandson of a baron or whatever. | 也不必成为男爵的重孙或是别的 |
[24:51] | I’ma get it done, believe it. | 我会搞定的 相信我 |
[24:53] | I believe it, Richard. | 我相信你 理查德 |
[24:57] | I do. | 真的 |
[25:00] | Governor Langmore wasn’t really a baron. | 朗默总督不是真正的男爵 |
[25:05] | He was a Scottish immigrant, and he made up the baron part | 他就是个苏格兰移民 编造了些男爵的瞎话 |
[25:08] | and only later became governor. | 没过多久就当上了总督 |
[25:13] | She said you and I are alike. | 她说我们俩很像 |
[25:15] | That’s the weirdest thing I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听说过的最奇葩的事情了 |
[25:20] | There’s not, like, another sister? | 没有别的姐妹了 |
[25:22] | Nope, that’s it. | 没了 就这一个 |
[25:25] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:39] | We’re here. We’re here! | 我们到啦 我们到啦 |
[25:41] | Oh gosh, that traffic, I tell you. | 我的天 这交通真是折磨人啊 |
[25:44] | You know that they had me turning around on McGregor? | 他们竟然让我在麦格雷戈掉头回去 |
[25:46] | Oh gosh. Do you mind holding him? | 你能帮我抱一下它吗 |
[25:49] | – Oh my god, of course. – Sorry to trouble you. | -我的老天 当然 -抱歉 麻烦你了 |
[25:51] | I just need two hands for one quick text. | 我得空出手来发条短信 |
[25:55] | Aww, he likes you. | 它很喜欢你 |
[25:57] | Okay, come on buddy. | 好了 来吧宝贝 |
[25:59] | There we go, ’cause we can’t believe | 好嘞 我们还不是敢相信 |
[26:01] | we’re late for our very first session, can we? | 第一次治疗就迟到了 |
[26:04] | – Oh is it dog therapy? – Yes. | -是给狗狗治疗吗 -是的 |
[26:06] | Jenny Anne Brown and Freddy | “狗狗叫”上预订的珍妮·安妮·布朗 |
[26:08] | from Bark Who goes There, 2:00 P.M. | 和弗雷迪 下午两点 |
[26:10] | – Hold on. – I tell you, | -稍等片刻 -我跟你说 |
[26:11] | we never come this far from Springfield, | 我们都没从斯普林菲尔德跑到这来过 |
[26:13] | but Mr. Roberts saw a picture | 但是罗伯茨先生从网上 |
[26:16] | of this little cutie-patootie online, | 看到了这个小可爱的照片 |
[26:18] | and he just had to– what’s wrong? | 然后他不得不 有什么问题吗 |
[26:20] | I don’t see you listed. | 名单上没有你 |
[26:22] | Well just try under Freddy, maybe? | 要不查下弗雷迪 |
[26:24] | I’m sorry, you’re not on the list. | 很抱歉 你不在名单上 |
[26:25] | I can’t let you in. | 我不能让你进去 |
[26:29] | Oh, no. I, uh… | 不是吧 |
[26:32] | I bet Mr. Roberts forgot to confirm. | 罗伯茨先生肯定忘记确认了 |
[26:36] | It’s all right, okay. | 没关系 |
[26:37] | Here we go. Back in the truck we go. | 我们走吧 回车里去咯 |
[26:39] | I know, they would have loved you, Freddy. | 我知道的 他们会喜欢上你的 弗雷迪 |
[26:42] | They really would have loved you. | 他们肯定会这样的 |
[26:47] | Wait. | 请留步 |
[26:48] | Which resident were you booked to see? | 您预约了哪位医师 |
[26:50] | Roberts. Cy Roberts. | 罗伯茨 赛·罗伯茨 |
[27:07] | Hello, Cy. | 你好啊 赛 |
[27:22] | Isn’t this a shit state of affairs? | 这算个什么破事啊 |
[27:25] | I was really looking forward to meeting you. | 我本来是很期待见到你的 |
[27:27] | I mean, you are, after all, the reason I am what I am. | 毕竟是你一手造就了我 |
[27:34] | You know, Max Grochev brought me into the game. | 是马克斯·格罗切福带我进入游戏的 |
[27:38] | The way he used to talk about you, | 他过去谈论你的种种 |
[27:40] | this would break his little heart. | 这会伤了他的小心肝 |
[27:43] | But it’s alright, it’s okay. | 但是没关系了 这都无所谓 |
[27:44] | I’m not leaving empty-handed. | 我不会空手而归的 |
[27:46] | I am, after all, a con artist, | 我毕竟是个骗子 |
[27:51] | like you. | 就像你一样 |
[27:53] | Darling, there’s never been a con artist like me. | 亲爱的 可从来没有哪个骗子像我一样 |
[27:56] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[27:57] | May I have my wallet back? | 能把我的钱包还给我吗 |
[28:03] | Outside pocket. Sloppy. | 外衣口袋 粗心鬼 |
[28:06] | It wasn’t sloppy. It was bait. | 这不是粗心 这叫诱饵 |
[28:08] | You mind putting my stuff back, too? | 你能把我的东西也放回原处吗 |
[28:11] | You want a gin and tonic? I make my own tonic. | 要来杯金汤力吗 我自己做 |
[28:14] | Don’t ask how. | 别问原因 |
[28:17] | Delighted. | 乐意至极 |
[28:19] | So, how are old Max and Sally? | 老马克斯和莎莉过得怎么样了 |
[28:22] | They ever tie the knot and become official? | 他们喜结良缘了吗 |
[28:25] | Sally’s dead. | 莎莉死了 |
[28:30] | Natural causes? | 自然死亡 |
[28:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:36] | What is it you want, darling? | 亲爱的 你想要什么 |
[28:38] | Freedom, from the doctor… | 自由 摆脱医生 |
[28:41] | Like you have. | 就像你一样 |
[28:42] | Oh, well, who do you think pays the bills? | 你以为我哪来的钱 |
[28:45] | I’m a bird in a gilded cage, | 我就是只镀金笼子里的鸟 |
[28:48] | such as it is. | 如你所见 |
[28:51] | Here. | 拿着 |
[28:52] | Why would he keep you here? | 他为什么要把你留在这 |
[28:56] | Because he can’t let anything go. | 因为他不能轻易放过任何事物 |
[28:59] | When I, uh, began to see the direction | 当我 开始看出他 |
[29:03] | that he was taking the game, | 在这场游戏里的趋势 |
[29:04] | the sadism and the brutality, | 施虐和野蛮行为 |
[29:07] | and the distinct lack of elegance. | 还有优雅感的缺失 |
[29:10] | So I offered a handshake and a buy-out, | 我伸出了援手 想要收购 |
[29:12] | and he said, “No. No.” | 可他却拒绝了 |
[29:17] | He has things on me, like he probably does on you. | 他有我的把柄 正如他对你做的一样 |
[29:20] | He wants to keep me here. | 他想把我困在这 |
[29:21] | At least I’m above ground. Yeah. | 可至少我还活着 |
[29:25] | Then help me find a way to end this for both of us. | 那就帮我也帮你自己了断这一切吧 |
[29:28] | What, and give up all of this? | 怎么帮 放弃这一切吗 |
[29:31] | For all I know, | 就我所知 |
[29:33] | you could have been sent by the sadist himself. | 你可能会被他亲自送走 |
[29:38] | A little test. | 一个小测试 |
[29:39] | And for all I know, as soon as I leave, | 可就我所知 一旦我离开 |
[29:41] | you pick up the phone and sell me out. | 你就会打电话告发我 |
[29:43] | No. No. | 不会的 |
[29:45] | What can you tell me about him? | 他是什么样的人 |
[29:48] | All right, darling. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[29:51] | Well, he’s, uh, prideful and arrogant. | 他很骄傲自大 |
[29:55] | That usually makes for a good mark. | 一般这样的都是很好的目标 |
[29:58] | Yes, I know all that, but I need to find him. | 这我都知道 但我得找到他 |
[30:02] | The truth is, after all these years, | 可事实是 经过这么多年了 |
[30:04] | I’ve never even learned his name. | 我都不知道他的真名 |
[30:10] | Now I do know that he is a real doctor, | 我知道他确实是一名医生 |
[30:13] | and he practices in Buffalo, | 而且在布法罗工作 |
[30:16] | but that is it, that’s all I got. | 但就仅此而已 我就知道这些 |
[30:19] | He’s that good. | 他就这么厉害 |
[30:24] | Here you go, puppy. | 来吧 狗狗 |
[30:25] | I got a– a word of advice for you. | 我还有个建议 |
[30:28] | You seem like the, uh, independent type, | 你似乎是那种独立的人 |
[30:31] | but if you’re going to try and do | 倘若你要试试 |
[30:32] | what I think you’re gonna do, don’t do it alone. | 我觉得你别自己单干 |
[30:35] | You’re gonna need help. | 你需要帮手 |
[30:40] | Now, you have your– your hands full. | 你现在忙得不可开交 |
[30:43] | Why don’t you just leave the puppy? | 为什么不把狗狗留下 |
[30:45] | I’ll return him for you. | 我回头帮你还回去 |
[30:50] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[30:52] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别跟我客气 |
[31:04] | Stay on her. I’ll go see what’s what. | 看住她 我去看看什么情况 |
[31:20] | Cy Roberts? | 赛·罗伯茨 |
[31:21] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[31:23] | Did you fire the gardener? He’s a menace. | 你开除那个园丁了吗 他是个祸害 |
[31:38] | Come with me, dear. Let’s help you find your room. | 跟我来 亲爱的 我们去找你的房间 |
[31:46] | So who was that guy? | 那个男人是谁呢 |
[31:48] | If he was a relative, | 如果是她的亲戚 |
[31:50] | she wouldn’t need to steal a dog to get to him. | 她不需要偷狗来接近他 |
[31:54] | Well, maybe she’s working him. Must be. | 也许他是她的目标 不然呢 |
[31:58] | For what? His collection of slippers? | 她为了什么 他的室内拖收藏吗 |
[32:08] | You know, I think she’s probably in for the night. | 我觉得她晚上不会出来了 |
[32:12] | Why don’t you go ahead and get a room, sack out? | 你何不找个房间休息一下 |
[32:14] | I’ll cover. | 我会看着 |
[32:15] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -当然 |
[32:27] | Hey, Mina. | 米娜 |
[32:27] | – Mm-hmm. Are you– – Yeah, Simons. | -你是 -西蒙斯 |
[32:29] | Yeah, yeah, enjoying some much needed time off. | 正在享受我渴求的休息时间 |
[32:33] | Well, that’s good. | 挺好的 |
[32:36] | So, listen, I need you to key up a device for me. | 我需要你帮我弄到一个设备 |
[32:41] | Yeah, yeah, I guess we’re always working, right? | 我们从来不打烊 对吧 |
[32:47] | Hey, could you do me a favor? | 再帮我个忙 |
[32:48] | Could you keep this one off the books? | 能不能不要让别人知道这件事 |
[32:49] | – Yeah, that’s all right. – Okay great. | -没问题 -好极了 |
[32:53] | I’ll send you my coordinates. | 我会传我的位置给你 |
[32:57] | Come here. | 来 |
[33:07] | 看到后让我知道你是安全的 我很平安 想知道你的情况 你后悔没坐上巴士吗 | |
[33:22] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:27] | – Ezra? – Interesting. | -以斯拉 -真有趣 |
[33:30] | So you guys been in touch all this time? | 你和他一直有联系吗 |
[33:33] | Patrick? | 帕特里克 |
[33:35] | You know, I was wondering, | 我之前一直在想 |
[33:37] | when you kissed him at our sham wedding, | 你在我们虚假的婚礼上亲他的时候 |
[33:41] | was that real or just for the con? | 究竟是为了骗局还是认真的 |
[33:43] | Does it really matter? | 这重要吗 |
[33:45] | And when you asked me to run away with you, | 还有当你要我跟你走的时候 |
[33:47] | was that real? | 是真心的吗 |
[33:48] | ‘Cause I’ve analyzed it, and I just– | 因为我分析之后 |
[33:51] | I can’t see the angle. | 还是不知道对你有什么好处 |
[33:54] | How about we do a rundown of every time | 要不要干脆研究一下 |
[33:55] | you kissed me and told me you love me, | 每次你亲我说爱我的样子 |
[33:57] | ’cause that felt pretty freaking real to me. | 因为我觉得就像真的一样 |
[34:00] | I was doing my job, Maddie. | 我当时在工作 曼蒂 |
[34:02] | Why ask if it was real, then? | 那何必问真假呢 |
[34:03] | Just making sure you’re safe. I wanted to hear your voice. | 只是想确认你的安危 想听见你的声音 |
[34:07] | I’m great. Where are you calling from? | 我很好 你在哪里 |
[34:09] | I may be getting closer and closer. | 我或许离你越来越近了 |
[34:11] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[34:16] | I’m just making a quick call. | 只是打个电话 |
[34:18] | There was no service inside, so, you know, i had to– – | 车里没有信号 所以 |
[34:22] | All right, look, don’t misunderstand this. | 不要误会 |
[34:24] | Exactly what have I not understood? | 我误会了什么 |
[34:26] | That you’re leading this mission with your dick? | 你感情用事 |
[34:28] | Or that you just blew our cover? | 还是泄露我们的身份 |
[34:29] | – No, that is all calculated. – Bullshit. | -我说的都是考虑过的 -放屁 |
[34:32] | She will never lead us to the Doctor. | 她永远不会带我们找到医生 |
[34:34] | Listen, Agent Cook, I understand your perspective, I really do, | 库克探员 我理解你的看法 真的 |
[34:37] | but maybe your methods are just a little outdated? | 但也许你的手段有点过时了 |
[34:40] | I’m working something here. I’m flushing her out. | 我马上就要有成果了 我在逼她出来 |
[34:42] | I’d closed 50 cases | 你妈还在帮你擦屁股的时候 |
[34:44] | while your mother was still wiping your ass, | 我已经了结了五十个案子 |
[34:46] | and I outrank you. | 而且我职位还比你高 |
[34:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:48] | Now, all due respect, you don’t outrank anybody. | 无意冒犯 但你的职位不比任何人高 |
[34:51] | All right? You’re retired, remember? | 你退休了 记得吗 |
[34:54] | That’s right. I am. | 没错 我退休了 |
[34:57] | And I prefer pina coladas, bingo, and my Jerry | 不管什么时候 比起这破事 |
[34:59] | over this bullshit any day. | 我更享受凤椰兰姆酒 宾果和杰里 |
[35:01] | I’m going home tomorrow. Good night, agent. | 我明天就回家 晚安 探员 |
[35:38] | Thank you all for being here. | 谢谢各位来到这里 |
[35:41] | It means a great deal to us, and to our family. | 这对我们和我们的家族都很重要 |
[35:43] | Unlike my dad, I’m not great with words. | 我不像父亲善于表达 |
[35:48] | But, uh, other people in the family have inherited that trait, | 但我的家人继承了这项优点 |
[35:53] | luckily, so. | 幸好如此 |
[35:59] | I knew this day would come. | 我知道这天会来临 |
[36:01] | But life has a way of surprising you | 但生活总有办法让你措手不及 |
[36:04] | even with the things you’ve always known would happen. | 就算是你早已预料到的事情 |
[36:07] | And here we are, | 今天我们在这里 |
[36:08] | surprised and shocked by this deep, unfair loss. | 因为这深刻且不公的逝去而震惊 |
[36:14] | This dreaded day. | 这可怕的一天 |
[36:16] | As I write this, I expect to hear his booming voice. | 下笔时 我期冀着能听到他洪亮的嗓音 |
[36:19] | He argued big. | 他的辩论宏大 |
[36:22] | He laughed big. He loved big. | 他的笑容肆意 他的爱包容所有 |
[36:26] | He told big stories. | 他说的故事寓意深远 |
[36:27] | He told us, as kids, | 他告诉还是孩子的我们 |
[36:30] | that the reason we dip hard-boiled eggs | 我们在逾越节 |
[36:32] | in salt water at Passover | 拿水煮蛋蘸盐水 |
[36:35] | is that when the Red Sea parted, | 是因为红海分开 |
[36:37] | the water was just high enough to graze the balls | 奴隶们逃离时 |
[36:39] | of the slaves as they escaped. | 海平面的高度刚好能碰到他们的蛋蛋 |
[36:42] | Ask the Rabbi about that one. | 他说我们可以去问拉比 |
[36:45] | And we did. | 我们问了 |
[36:47] | And then Dad got a call. | 后来他接到了拉比的电话 |
[36:51] | He taught us so much, about being a father, | 他教了我们那么多 如何当一个父亲 |
[36:55] | a husband, | 丈夫 |
[36:58] | a man, | 男人 |
[37:00] | about making mistakes, | 如何面对错误 |
[37:01] | and learning, | 如何学习 |
[37:03] | and continuing to move forward. | 如何持续前进 |
[37:13] | Even on this day, | 甚至在今天 |
[37:16] | this impossible day, | 这最难过的日子 |
[37:19] | he wouldn’t want us to dwell, | 他不会希望我们消沉 |
[37:22] | but to push on. | 而是奋进 |
[37:25] | Let the past be the past. | 让过去过去 |
[37:28] | Let it not be a headwind that holds us back, | 不是变成阻挡我们的迎面风 |
[37:32] | but a tailwind that pushes us forward. | 而是推着我们向前的顺风 |
[37:43] | Look at that, Dad. | 看看你自己 爸 |
[37:46] | You get to be pushy to the end. | 你强横到了最后 |
[37:53] | Poor Arthur. | 可怜的亚瑟 |
[37:55] | Why’d he have to go and do something stupid like that? | 他何必去做这种愚蠢的事情 |
[38:00] | He was protecting the people he loved. | 他在保护他爱的人 |
[38:03] | Most people do that, Maxie. | 大部分的人都会这样做 马克斯 |
[38:06] | You know, we always thought people like that were chumps? | 我们总是认为那种人是傻子 |
[38:08] | But when you betrayed me and | 但当你背叛我 |
[38:11] | left me at the Doctor’s mercy, I realized the joke’s on us. | 把我留给医生时 我发现我们错了 |
[38:15] | I was dead to the world. | 对这个世界而言我已经死了 |
[38:18] | Nobody cared, except maybe Maddie. | 也许除了曼蒂以外没有人在乎我 |
[38:28] | We gotta move her– | 我们必须带她 |
[38:40] | Hello, Ezra. This is the Doctor. | 你好 以斯拉 我是医生 |
[38:47] | Ezra, I want to express my condolences | 以斯拉 我想表示对于你失去了父亲的 |
[38:49] | on the loss of your father. | 哀悼之意 |
[38:51] | Max and Sally described to me | 马克斯和莎莉向我描述了 |
[38:52] | how he violently attacked them. | 他是怎么暴力地攻击他们 |
[38:55] | Ill advised. | 颇欠考虑 |
[38:57] | And such an awful unintended consequence. | 这个糟糕的意外结果 |
[39:00] | If he’d only done as he was told. | 是因为他没有照着命令做 |
[39:03] | Well, not his strong suit I guess. | 我猜他不擅长这个 |
[39:07] | Now, you and Julia and Richard, | 现在你和朱莉娅 理查德 |
[39:10] | until further notice, | 在另行通知前 |
[39:13] | you work for me. | 听命于我 |
[39:15] | Max and Sally will drop you at Langmore Cabin, | 马克斯和莎莉会载你到朗摩小屋 |
[39:17] | and I will send a welcome package soon after. | 我随后会送去欢迎礼 |
[39:19] | Follow the instructions, do not deviate, | 遵从指令 不能有任何偏差 |
[39:22] | and these unintended consequences can hopefully be avoided. | 那这些意外应该就能避免了 |
[39:26] | Talk to you soon. | 再联系 |
[39:28] | Or not. | 或者不会 |
[39:32] | We thought the worst. | 我们做了最坏的打算 |
[39:34] | Thank God for people like you. | 你是上帝给的礼物 |
[39:36] | You–you really don’t have to say that– | 你真的不需要这样说 |
[39:38] | But I have to. | 但我真心这么想 |
[39:40] | Thank the wonderful lady, Culley. | 谢谢这位善良的女士 卡利 |
[40:21] | 到朗摩小屋见我 我们可以和大伙叙叙旧 以斯拉 | |
[41:11] | – Ezra. – You made it. | -以斯拉 -你来了 |