时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Guys, come on! Chels, Felix. | 快来 切尔丝 菲利克斯 |
[00:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:08] | I made breakfast. | 我做了早饭 |
[00:09] | – Morning, Benjamin. – What? | -早上好 本杰明 -怎么了 |
[00:12] | I made you breakfast. | 我给你们做了早饭 |
[00:13] | No, I heard you. I’m… I’m surprised. | 不 我听见了 我只是很意外 |
[00:17] | You’ve been letting me stay here for free. | 你一直让我免费住这里 |
[00:18] | You gave me a job. | 你给了我一份工作 |
[00:20] | It’s just my way of saying… thank you, | 这只是我…感谢你们的方式 |
[00:25] | – or-or whatever. – Thank you. | -或什么的 -谢谢 |
[00:27] | Looks delicious. | 看着很美味 |
[00:28] | Yeah. No problem. | 嗯 不客气 |
[00:31] | Hey, are you not gonna eat with us? | 你不和我们一起吃吗 |
[00:32] | Oh, I ate when I got up. | 我起来时吃过了 |
[00:34] | Yeah, this is, uh, it’s just for you guys. | 这就是给你们的 |
[00:37] | I am going to jump in the shower, though. | 不过我打算去冲个澡 |
[00:40] | That was really decent of you. | 你真好 |
[00:41] | – Chels, don’t. – What? | -切尔丝 别这样 -怎么了 |
[00:45] | Yum! | 好吃 |
[00:46] | This is a real twist, huh? | 真没想到 对吧 |
[00:51] | – Oh, my God, are you okay? – Yeah. | -天呐 你还好吗 -嗯 |
[00:52] | No, I’m fine, I’m good. | 不 我很好 我很好 |
[00:53] | I’m actually really good. | 我好极了 |
[00:56] | I’m… | 我 |
[01:00] | My brother’s come a long way, and I think his sobriety | 我弟弟很不容易 我想他这次戒毒 |
[01:02] | might actually stick this time. | 也许真的能成功 |
[01:04] | Oh, I-I… I didn’t know, um… | 我都不知道 |
[01:08] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[01:09] | Like, it’s-it’s a very touchy subject. | 这是个很敏感的话题 |
[01:11] | Nobody in my family talks to him anymore because of it. | 正因为此我们家没人跟他谈这件事 |
[01:13] | Really? That’s not cool. | 真的吗 这不太好吧 |
[01:15] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂 |
[01:16] | Uh, my mom died of cancer. | 我妈死于癌症 |
[01:18] | I don’t think– I don’t think you know that. | 我想你大概 大概不知道这件事 |
[01:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[01:21] | It’s okay, it was years ago. | 没事 很久以前了 |
[01:27] | Anyway, at the end, she was in an insane amount of pain, | 总之 最后时刻 她身陷巨大的痛苦 |
[01:31] | like an unbearable amount of pain. | 无法忍受的痛苦 |
[01:33] | And the doctors couldn’t figure out why. | 医生搞不清楚为什么 |
[01:35] | And it turns out that Ben was | 结果发现是本 |
[01:38] | stealing her pain meds and replacing them with vitamin C. | 一直在偷她的止痛药 并换成维C |
[01:41] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:43] | Yeah. I mean, addiction’s a bad disease. | 是啊 药物上瘾是个恶疾 |
[01:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:48] | Hey, please don’t judge him. Okay? | 别看不起他 好吗 |
[01:50] | I’ve forgiven him for everything, | 我已经原谅了他做的一切 |
[01:51] | and I wish the rest of my family would do the same. | 我希望家里其他人也能这样 |
[01:53] | I mean, he’s a completely different person now. Okay? | 他现在完全变了个样 对吧 |
[01:57] | I’m really, really proud of him. | 我真为他骄傲 |
[02:15] | Hey there. Felix Bell. | 你好啊 我是菲力克斯·贝尔 |
[02:16] | I don’t know if we’ve been, like, formally introduced, | 我想我们还没正式见过面 |
[02:18] | actually, so, um, but ver-very nice to meet you. | 不过很高兴认识你 |
[02:21] | What is this? | 这算什么 |
[02:23] | He’s cool. | 他没问题 |
[02:27] | So you change your mind about turning on Nia? | 你改主意了吗 准备干掉妮娅 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:33] | When you try and kill my best friend, | 如果你想杀了我最好的朋友 |
[02:35] | I’m not really gonna want to work for you anymore. | 那我也不想再为你工作了 |
[02:38] | I feel you. | 我懂 |
[02:42] | So, what’s the… what’s the secret plan? | 那所谓的秘密计划是什么 |
[02:47] | She told you, I’m cool. | 她告诉你了 我没问题 |
[02:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:52] | There’s this dude, Josiah, who’s closing in on Nia. | 有个叫约西亚的家伙 他危及到了妮娅 |
[02:56] | I’m gonna help him take over her territory | 我打算帮他一点一点地 |
[02:57] | little by little till she has nothing left. | 夺走她的领地 直到她丝毫不剩 |
[03:00] | You said we were gonna destroy her. | 你说我们要摧毁她 |
[03:02] | That’s what we’re doing. I’m gonna feed Josiah Nia’s product, | 我们就要这么做 我会把妮娅的货给约西亚 |
[03:05] | but only after we get all of it out of Guiding Hope. | 但只有我们拿到引导希望的所有货才行 |
[03:08] | My boy Trey told me he’s losing his patience, | 我兄弟特雷说他快没耐心了 |
[03:10] | so we gotta get this done. | 所以我们得赶紧 |
[03:12] | Why can’t Felix just give you the code to the safe, | 为什么不能让菲力克斯直接给你保险箱密码 |
[03:14] | and you give it all to him now? | 然后你现在就全给他 |
[03:15] | Nah. If Nia finds out what you’re holding’s gone missing, | 不行 如果妮娅发现你们的货丢了 |
[03:18] | she’ll come after you guys. | 她会要你们好看 |
[03:19] | We need to make her realize | 我们得让她意识到 |
[03:21] | Guiding Hope isn’t a good fit for her operation | 引导希望不适合她的行动 |
[03:23] | so she’ll move everything out. | 因此她会把所有货移走 |
[03:25] | Then we can get it to Josiah. | 然后我们可以把它告诉约西亚 |
[03:26] | I need you guys to play it cool. | 我需要你们冷静点 |
[03:28] | Meantime, I’m gonna find her a better stash house | 同时 我会帮她找一个更好的藏货点 |
[03:31] | and convince her to move it. | 说服她把货搬走 |
[03:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:34] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该做什么 |
[03:35] | Nothing. Don’t do anything. | 什么事情都别做 |
[03:38] | But we have a drop today. | 但是我们今天有个交易 |
[03:41] | Tell ’em you can’t do it, | 跟他们说你们不能去 |
[03:42] | that there’s too many people around. | 说周围人多眼杂 |
[03:44] | I don’t want you guys looking good | 我说服她转移毒品时 |
[03:45] | while I’m trying to convince her to move her stuff out. | 你们不能看上去一副井井有条的样子 |
[03:49] | Okay, so you basically brought us all the way here | 好吧 所以你让我们来这里 |
[03:51] | just to tell us to do nothing? | 只是告诉我们什么都不要做 |
[03:54] | Yeah, well, you’re… you. | 是的 |
[03:57] | And I need this to go smooth. | 我需要一切顺利进行 |
[03:59] | I got it. | 我明白 |
[04:08] | My wife paid, Parish. | 我妻子付过钱了 帕里什 |
[04:10] | I’m getting it, okay? Swear to God. | 我正在办 好吗 我发誓 |
[04:14] | You better get it to me. | 你最好快点给我 |
[04:20] | All right, you almost done? We gotta go. | 你吃完了吗 我们该出发了 |
[04:23] | All my friends get to stay home | 家长会这天 |
[04:24] | on parent-teacher conference days. | 我所有朋友都可以待在家里 |
[04:26] | Well, not you, because you are grounded. | 你不行 因为你被禁足了 |
[04:31] | So you’re coming to work with me | 你要和我一起上班 |
[04:33] | until Grandma can pick you up. | 直到奶奶来接你 |
[04:37] | Why did Murphy say all that stuff last night? | 为什么茉菲昨晚说了那些 |
[04:41] | What stuff? | 什么事 |
[04:42] | The stuff about you getting away with murder. | 说你杀人还逃跑了 |
[04:51] | Look, Murphy is an alcoholic. | 听着 茉菲是一个酒鬼 |
[04:56] | And I am starting to think | 而且我开始觉得 |
[04:58] | a pathological liar. | 她撒谎成性 |
[05:01] | She’s not right in the head. | 她脑子不正常 |
[05:03] | Which-which is why I don’t… I don’t want you around her. | 这也是为什么我不想让你接近她 |
[05:08] | Now, get your boots on. I can’t be late. | 你快去穿鞋 我不能迟到 |
[05:11] | Jess hasn’t responded to any of my texts. | 杰丝没有回我的短信 |
[05:13] | Is she talking to you? | 她有回应你吗 |
[05:15] | She literally hasn’t said a word to me | 在过去的十二小时里 |
[05:16] | in the last 12 hours. | 她一句话也没跟我说 |
[05:19] | Cool! | 好吧 |
[05:21] | Like… | 那么 |
[05:29] | So how are we supposed to include her if she– | 所以我们该怎么带上她 如果她 |
[05:32] | Hey, Benjamin. | 你好 本杰明 |
[05:36] | Thanks again for that yummy breakfast. | 再次感谢你的美味早餐 |
[05:37] | That was delightful. | 真棒 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:48] | It’s like, how are we– Hey… | 我们怎么 |
[05:51] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[05:55] | Are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[05:57] | Don’t. | 别跟我说话 |
[05:59] | Come on, Jess, you know the silent treatment is | 别这样 杰丝 你知道沉默 |
[06:01] | particularly mean to blind people. | 对盲人非常残忍 |
[06:17] | Wh-What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:20] | Uh, nothing. Um… | 没事 |
[06:23] | What? I was just, um… | 我只是 |
[06:28] | I-I was just… | 我只是 |
[06:31] | Look, when we met, um, I wasn’t looking for this. | 我们见面的时候 我没有想过 |
[06:35] | Like, a relationship or whatever. | 谈恋爱或者别的 |
[06:41] | Oh, okay. Yeah… | 好吧 |
[06:45] | I didn’t– | 我没有 |
[06:45] | I didn’t think we were in a relationship. | 我以为我们不是情侣 |
[06:47] | I just thought we were hanging out. | 我以为我们只是勾搭在一起 |
[06:49] | Right, well, um, we-we hang out every day. | 我们每天都勾搭在一起 |
[06:53] | I know. Yeah. | 我知道 |
[06:54] | We don’t have to– we don’t have to do that. | 我们不用做那些 |
[06:55] | We can just– we can take things slow. | 我们可以慢慢来 |
[06:56] | I just… Mm-hmm? | 我只是 |
[06:59] | I just don’t think this is gonna work. | 我只是不认为我们能在一起 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Hey, Sterling, uh… | 斯特林 |
[07:24] | You know what, actually, I think– do you… | 你能 |
[07:29] | C-Can you maybe, like, not be here? | 你可以…不要待在这里吗 |
[07:31] | Can you leave for the day? Could you go talk to Felix | 你今天能走吗 你能去和菲力克斯谈谈吗 |
[07:33] | and tell him you’re sick or something? | 告诉他你生病了什么的 |
[07:34] | I just… | 我只是 |
[07:37] | I need space. Please. | 我需要点空间 拜托 |
[07:44] | This has nothing to do… | 这与我 |
[07:45] | With me. | 无关 |
[07:49] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:39] | This can’t happen again. | 这种事绝不能再发生 |
[08:40] | When do you want me to hit back? | 你希望我什么时候反击 |
[08:41] | His guys are loyal to a fault. | 他的人对错误的对象忠心耿耿 |
[08:43] | If you hit Josiah, you’re dead. | 如果你敢动约西亚 你就死定了 |
[08:45] | Josiah’s almost out of product. | 约西亚手上几乎没有货了 |
[08:47] | When we get that shipment from Mateo next week, | 我们下周从马特奥那里拿到那批货之后 |
[08:49] | he’ll be completely choked off. | 他的货就会被彻底切断 |
[08:51] | Meantime, find me another way into that prison. | 同时 再帮我弄一条监狱内部的线路 |
[08:57] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[08:58] | Hey, it’s-it’s Murphy. | 喂 我是茉菲 |
[09:00] | Um, I know we’re supposed to make a drop today, | 我知道我们应该今天去送货 |
[09:02] | but there’s just a lot of people here, | 但人实在是太多了 |
[09:04] | and I’m thinking it might be… | 并且我觉得可能… |
[09:05] | It’s off. | 行动取消了 |
[09:08] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:10] | We lost our way into the prison. | 我们进入监狱的线路断了 |
[09:12] | We were supplying the prison? | 我们在给监狱供货吗 |
[09:14] | Yeah. Where did you think? | 是啊 你觉得是给哪里供货 |
[09:17] | Um, I-I didn’t, I guess. | 我不知道 |
[09:21] | I don’t know, I-I didn’t think about it. | 我不知道 我没有想过 |
[09:23] | All right, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[09:28] | Call “Max Cellmate.” | 给麦克斯的狱友打电话 |
[09:30] | Calling Max Cellmate. | 给麦克斯的狱友打电话 |
[09:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:36] | Can I talk to Max? | 我能找一下麦克斯吗 |
[09:37] | He’s in the infirmary getting stitched up. | 他正在医务室缝针呢 |
[09:39] | He got jumped. | 他遭受了袭击 |
[09:40] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[09:42] | Why you think? | 还能为什么 |
[09:44] | He owes stuff to, like, 20 guys. | 他欠了二十多个人的东西 |
[09:46] | You know who he’s working for? | 你知道他为谁工作吗 |
[09:48] | He’s gonna need a delivery, like, now. | 他现在急需货 |
[09:52] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:02] | The whole reason you put the drugs in here is to keep Max safe. | 你运送毒品只是为了保证麦克斯的安全 |
[10:05] | Now Max… definitely not safe. | 现在麦克斯显然并不安全 |
[10:07] | Yes, the irony is not lost on me. | 是的 讽刺的是我根本没有注意到 |
[10:10] | Now, I… | 现在 我… |
[10:12] | What? Go ahead. | 什么 继续说 |
[10:16] | No. | 不要 |
[10:18] | Say “I told you so,” | 说”我早就告诉过你了” |
[10:19] | and I’ll just punch you in the face. | 我就可以狠狠给你脸一拳 |
[10:21] | Did I say that? | 我这样说过吗 |
[10:24] | Murphy? | 茉菲 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:28] | Come on. Let’s hear it. | 行吧 让我们听听你的想法 |
[10:31] | Hear what? | 听什么 |
[10:32] | You’re gonna tell me some insane idea | 你会告诉我一些把毒品送给麦克斯的 |
[10:36] | to get drugs to Max, so… bring it on. | 疯狂的想法 说吧 |
[10:41] | Wait, you think we can do that? | 等等 你觉得我们可以这样做吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 不行 |
[10:44] | No! | 不行 |
[10:51] | Why do I talk? Why do I ever talk? | 我为什么要说话 我为什么要说这个 |
[10:53] | Smoked my first cigarette last year. Now look at me. | 去年抽了我人生中第一根烟 现在看着我 |
[10:57] | You heard Darnell. | 你听到达内尔说的话了 |
[10:59] | “Don’t do anything.” | “什么都别做” |
[11:01] | Literally, that was his only instruction. | 这实际上是他唯一的指示 |
[11:03] | It’s fine because no one’s gonna know. | 没关系 因为没人会知道 |
[11:06] | Is it working? | 可行吗 |
[11:08] | Oh, God, it is. Let me see. | 天哪 确实可以 让我看看 |
[11:09] | This will definitely fit in Max’s waistband. | 这绝对能藏进麦克斯的腰带里 |
[11:12] | Here. | 给 |
[11:17] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[11:20] | You still have a long way to go. | 你还有很多事情要做 |
[11:23] | Now you need to contact Max, okay? | 现在你需要联系麦克斯 好吗 |
[11:25] | His cellmate gave me his number. | 他的狱友给了我他的电话 |
[11:27] | What am I supposed to say? | 我应该说什么 |
[11:28] | Just pretend you’re one of Nia’s guys and tell him | 假装你是妮娅的人 告诉他 |
[11:31] | he has to be at visitation today. | 今天要去探视他 |
[11:34] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[11:37] | “Meet your new supplier…” | “你的新供货商…” |
[11:40] | – Yeah. – “…at visitation.” | -没错 -“会去探视你” |
[11:44] | – “Or else.” – Or else? | -“否则后果自负” -否则后果自负 |
[11:47] | I don’t know, Murphy. I’ve never sent a threatening text before. | 我不知道 茉菲 我之前没发过恐吓短信 |
[11:49] | It’s not a threatening text, you dumbass. | 这不是恐吓短信 你这个笨蛋 |
[11:51] | Just say, “Be at visitation today for a drop-off.” | 就发”今天探视时交货” |
[11:55] | “Be at visitation today for a drop-off.” | “今天探视时交货” |
[12:13] | Jess. Hey, what’s up? | 杰丝 怎么样啊 |
[12:18] | You know, it’s one thing to store heroin here, | 在这里藏海洛因是一回事 |
[12:20] | but it’s another thing | 但是偷病狗们的药 |
[12:20] | to steal medication for sick dogs. | 可就太过分了 |
[12:24] | Wha… | 什么… |
[12:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[12:27] | Oh, you know the key to my medicine cabinet? | 我药品柜的钥匙 |
[12:29] | Yesterday, it-it went missing. | 昨天不见了 |
[12:31] | And then today, it just mysteriously showed up, | 而今天呢 它又神秘地出现了 |
[12:34] | and all the opioids are gone, so… | 所有的镇痛药都不见了 所以… |
[12:37] | I swear to God, we didn’t touch anything. | 我发誓 我们什么都没碰 |
[12:39] | I-I have no energy to hear any more lies from you two. | 我实在没精力听你们俩的谎话了 |
[12:43] | – We’re not lying. – Shut up, | -我们没说谎 -闭嘴吧 |
[12:45] | Murphy. | 茉菲 |
[12:48] | S-She left. | 她走了 |
[12:50] | I heard her, Felix. | 我听见了 菲力克斯 |
[12:56] | You think someone really stole her opioids? | 你觉得有人真偷了她的镇痛药 |
[12:59] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[12:59] | but she didn’t misplace them, so I don’t, | 但不是她放错了地方 我不 |
[13:01] | I don’t know who would do that. | 我不知道会是谁干的 |
[13:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:12] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[13:16] | I think it was Ben. | 我觉得是本 |
[13:17] | Chelsea told me he used to be an addict, and he looks… | 切尔茜和我说他以前是瘾君子 他看着… |
[13:21] | – …pretty high. – Felix. | -很嗨的样子 -菲力克斯 |
[13:23] | You hired an addict? | 你雇了个瘾君子 |
[13:24] | I obviously didn’t know. She just told me. | 我根本不知道啊 她刚告诉我的 |
[13:29] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s just… sleepy. | 我也搞不清 也许他就是… 犯困 |
[13:32] | Ugh, it’s seriously so hard to tell. | 实在是弄不清楚 |
[13:33] | Just ask him. You’ll know if he’s lying. | 你直接问他啊 他说谎你会看出来的 |
[13:35] | No, no, no. I-I can’t do that. | 不 我不能去问他 |
[13:38] | Um, so we have a lot of drugs here. | 我们这可有不少毒品 |
[13:40] | If he’s stealing pills, he cannot work here anymore. | 如果他偷药品 他就不能再在这上班了 |
[13:43] | So grow a pair and go talk to him. | 拿出点勇气来去和他谈谈 |
[13:46] | Okay– I’ll-I’ll do it after we get back from the prison. | 好… 我们从监狱回来我就找他 |
[13:48] | No. Visitation’s not for another hour. Do it now. | 不 探视时间还有一个小时呢 现在就谈 |
[13:52] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[13:53] | – Fine. I’ll help you. – No, Murphy… | -好 我来帮你 -不 茉菲… |
[13:55] | You have a lot of straws to do, | 你还要装很多根吸管呢 |
[13:56] | – so you’re gonna get this over with. – Murphy. Murphy. | -所以赶紧把这事弄了吧 -茉菲 |
[13:58] | Murphy, wait. Murphy. | 茉菲 等等 茉菲 |
[14:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:02] | Felix wants to see you. | 菲力克斯要见你 |
[14:09] | How’s it going? | 怎么样啊 |
[14:12] | Uh, fine. | 还行 |
[14:14] | You want to have a seat? | 坐吧 |
[14:16] | What-What’s up? | 有事啊 |
[14:19] | Um, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:23] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[14:24] | Oh, I just wanted to ask, | 我就是想问问 |
[14:27] | there were some, uh, dog drugs– well, painkillers– | 有些狗狗的药品 是镇痛药 |
[14:32] | uh, missing, | 不见了 |
[14:33] | and I just, | 我是想… |
[14:38] | You think it was me? | 你觉得是我拿的 |
[14:39] | No, no, no, no. No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[14:41] | Definitely not. I just… | 绝对没有 我是… |
[14:42] | My stupid sister told you, didn’t she? | 我那傻姐姐告诉你了 对吧 |
[14:45] | No. What? I don’t… | 没有 什么 我不… |
[14:46] | No. She didn’t tell me anything. | 没有 她什么也没和我说过 |
[14:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | – I’m asking everyone. – Yeah? | -我每个人都会问 -是吗 |
[14:52] | Who else did you ask? | 你还问过谁了 |
[14:56] | W-Well, technically, you were… | 严格来说 你是… |
[14:57] | Look, it wasn’t me, man. Okay? | 听着 不是我 好不好 |
[15:01] | I’m sober. | 我戒了 |
[15:05] | 92 days. | 92天了 |
[15:08] | I didn’t… | 我没… |
[15:10] | Yeah, it’s okay. Just sucks, you know? | 没事的 就是觉得挺堵得慌 |
[15:13] | I don’t want to be the person | 我可不想成为只要有药品找不到了 |
[15:14] | that people think of first when some drugs go missing. | 首先被大家想起的那个人 |
[15:18] | It’s like… | 感觉像… |
[15:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:20] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[15:21] | Just pretend that, you know– | 你就假装 那个… |
[15:23] | ’cause honest– I’m very… supportive. | 因为说实在的… 我很… 支持你 |
[15:26] | Of that, of what you’re doing. | 支持你所做的 |
[15:34] | Yeah, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:35] | Oh, no, I’m-I’m actually just looking for him. | 我不是 实际上我在找他呢 |
[15:38] | He just ran to the bathroom. | 他刚去卫生间了 |
[15:40] | Ah, cool, coo– I’m-I’m Gene, by the way. | 好 好 顺便一提 我是吉恩 |
[15:42] | I’m your dad’s new partner. | 我是你父亲新的搭档 |
[15:44] | Hi. It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:45] | I’ve-I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说过你很多事 |
[15:48] | Really? He hasn’t really mentioned you. | 真的吗 他没怎么跟我提过你 |
[15:51] | Oh. That hurts, Chloe. | 这话好伤人 克洛伊 |
[15:54] | That-that hurts bad. | 在我心口插了一刀 |
[15:55] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[15:57] | I think he just misses his old partner. | 我觉得他只是想念原来的搭档 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Yeah, no, I heard about the death. Uh… | 对 没错 我听说她死了 |
[16:02] | That must have been really, really hard. | 一定非常 非常难熬吧 |
[16:06] | My dad told me she got transferred. | 我爸爸说她转到别的分局了 |
[16:10] | Right. Yeah. | 对哦 没错 |
[16:11] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:13] | I probably had my wires crossed. | 我可能记混了 |
[16:15] | Dean, there he is. | 迪恩 你在这儿 |
[16:17] | – My man. – Where you been? | -好伙计 -你去哪里了 |
[16:19] | Uh, trying to be a hero. | 想当英雄 |
[16:21] | Spent three hours trying to get that truck driver | 我们花了三个小时 努力想让被捕的卡车司机 |
[16:23] | we busted to flip on Nia. | 交代妮娅的信息 |
[16:25] | She still won’t budge. | 但她打死都不松口 |
[16:26] | Maybe we’ll have a little more luck | 也许我们需要多一点运气 |
[16:27] | with who she was delivering to. | 鉴于她的收货人是谁 |
[16:28] | So you want to see if Parish has access to the kitchen? | 所以你想去看看帕里什有没有厨房权限吗 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:32] | All right. Want to get a bite? | 好 想吃点什么吗 |
[16:33] | Like, all three of us? | 我们三个一起吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 没问题 |
[16:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:44] | I was supposed to grab lunch | 我本来要在换班前和菲力克斯 |
[16:45] | with Felix before my shift, but he’s… | 一起吃午饭 但他 |
[16:47] | He just left with Murphy. They’re probably banging. | 他刚和茉菲走了 他们可能搞呢 |
[16:50] | – Tough break. – Shut up, Ben. | -真不幸 -本 闭嘴 |
[16:51] | He texted me that he had a work thing and he had to cancel, | 他发短信说还有工作要做 不得不得取消约会 |
[16:53] | but since I was almost here, I thought I would eat with you. | 但我来都来了 我想着可以和你一起吃 |
[16:56] | We should go to a bar instead. | 我们应该去酒吧 |
[16:58] | – That’s not funny. – All I am to you is an addict, | -这不好笑 -反正我在你眼里就是个瘾君子 |
[17:01] | so at the very least, I could be drinking. | 所以至少 我得喝点酒吧 |
[17:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:06] | You told Felix? Chels. | 你告诉菲力克斯了 切尔丝 |
[17:09] | What I was saying was how proud I am of you. | 我只是说 我有多么为你骄傲 |
[17:11] | And how you’ve completely turned around. | 你已经完全变好了 |
[17:13] | Then why did he accuse me of stealing dog painkillers? | 那他为什么要指控我偷狗止痛药 |
[17:17] | He what? | 他干了什么 |
[17:19] | I’m just, I’m over this. | 我只是 受够了 |
[17:21] | I am over feeling like a pile of trash every waking moment. | 我受够了清醒着的每分每秒都被当作垃圾对待 |
[17:26] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[17:37] | Why are you being so quiet? You’re freaking me out. | 你怎么这么安静 吓到我了 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 只是 |
[17:42] | one more thing I could get arrested for. | 警察又多了一个逮捕我的理由 |
[17:44] | Obviously, you would take the brunt of it. | 显然 你要迎难而上 |
[17:46] | – Can you stop, please? – Sorry. | -能别说了吗 拜托 -抱歉 |
[17:50] | Okay. Is Pretzel good to go? | 脆饼准备好了吗 |
[17:52] | Yeah, he’s good. | 准备好了 |
[17:56] | I guess this is where I leave you guys. | 我就把你们送到这里了 |
[18:00] | I can’t wait here. There’s too many guards. | 我不能在这等 太多守卫了 |
[18:03] | Just pick us up in an hour. | 一小时后来接我们 |
[18:10] | Wait, wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[18:11] | No. You wouldn’t hug me | 不 你别抱我 |
[18:13] | unless you thought I was gonna get caught. | 除非你觉得我要被抓了 |
[18:14] | No, that’s not true. No, it was just a-a good luck hug. | 不 不会的 只是一个好运抱抱 |
[18:17] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[18:17] | Not that you need luck, but you know. | 不是你需要好运 但你知道的 |
[18:19] | In case. You’ll be fine. | 以防万一 你会没事的 |
[18:22] | They’re not gonna check Pretzel’s vest. | 他们不会搜查脆饼的背心 |
[18:24] | They didn’t last time I brought him. | 我上次带他来就是这样 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:32] | Let’s go, Pretzel. | 脆饼 我们走 |
[18:37] | Come on. Good boy. | 来吧 乖孩子 |
[18:44] | Text from Darnell. | 来自达内尔的信息 |
[18:48] | Going to talk to Nia. | 去和妮娅谈谈 |
[18:50] | All good on your end? | 你那边都没问题吧 |
[18:53] | Uh, yep. | 是的 |
[18:54] | All good here. | 都没问题 |
[18:57] | Next. Forward. | 下一个 往前走 |
[19:02] | Uh, I’m here to see Max Parish. | 我来见麦克斯·帕里什 |
[19:08] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[19:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[19:12] | I had some time to kill, and I know I missed our lunch, so… | 我来消磨时间 而且我想念我们的午餐 所以 |
[19:16] | I brought you… a sandwich. | 我给你带了一个三明治 |
[19:22] | Okay. You hate sandwiches. | 好吧 你讨厌三明治 |
[19:27] | Are you okay? What’s going on? | 你还好吗 发生什么了 |
[19:35] | Chels, what’s going on? | 切尔丝 发生什么了 |
[19:37] | You accused Ben of stealing dog drugs? | 你指控本偷了狗的药物 |
[19:40] | Okay. Yes. | 是的 |
[19:43] | There– I– there were some missing, | 我 那里少了一些药 |
[19:45] | and I jumped to conclusions. | 我贸然下了结论 |
[19:47] | I trusted you with, like, sensitive information | 我信任你 告诉了你一些关于我家人的 |
[19:49] | about my family because I thought we were at that place. | 敏感信息 因为我认为我们到了那一步 |
[19:51] | I know, I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[19:54] | I panicked and… | 我慌了就… |
[19:56] | Look, I can’t even look at you. | 听着 我甚至不想看到你 |
[19:58] | – Wait, hold on. – Can you just go? | -等等 -你能走吗 |
[19:59] | – Wait, hold on. – Take your dumb sandwich with you. | -等等 -带走你的蠢货三明治 |
[20:09] | Next. | 下一位 |
[20:11] | Forward. | 向前 |
[20:15] | No pets allowed. | 不允许携带宠物 |
[20:18] | He’s a service animal. | 他是服务犬 |
[20:19] | Sorry, no animals. | 对不起 动物禁入 |
[20:22] | You can leave him with me. | 你可以把他留给我 |
[20:23] | Since when? I-I’ve taken him in before. | 什么时候开始的 我以前带他进去过 |
[20:26] | Then someone wasn’t doing their job. | 那么有些人失职了 |
[20:30] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[20:32] | Well, can I, can I just quickly take him to the restroom, then? | 我可以 我可以迅速带他去一趟洗手间吗 |
[20:36] | Or I can just guess where the toilet is. | 否则我得摸索着洗手间在哪了 |
[20:39] | Here’s what I’m thinking. For this district, | 我是这么想的 在这片区域 |
[20:41] | we rent a house on the app, move our stuff in for a couple days, | 我们在应用上租个房子 把东西搬进去几天 |
[20:43] | then we move on. | 然后我们再搬走 |
[20:44] | Cleaning crew contaminates any usable evidence left behind. | 清洁工会破坏所有留下的有效证据 |
[20:48] | A mobile stash house? | 一个移动的藏匿点 |
[20:51] | It’s smart, Darnell. | 真聪明 达内尔 |
[20:54] | What about transport? | 那交通呢 |
[20:57] | That’s a lot of moving product around for us. | 我们要移动的东西太多了 |
[20:59] | Safer than where it’s at right now. | 总比现在的地方好 |
[21:03] | Nia, real talk, what are we doing there? | 妮娅 说真的 我们在做什么 |
[21:07] | It’s a guide dog school. There’s no security. | 那是个导盲犬学校 没有安保 |
[21:10] | There’s people coming in and out. It’s weak. | 人们进进出出 那里很脆弱 |
[21:19] | And Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[21:28] | …she’s messy. | 她一团糟 |
[21:44] | She doesn’t know what she’s doing. | 她不知道自己在做什么 |
[21:45] | She can’t even take care of herself. | 她甚至无法照顾好自己 |
[21:52] | And she’s holding your product when we’re on the ropes? | 我们现在这么艰难 她手上却有你的货 |
[21:59] | You and I both know we need to get it out of there. | 你我都知道我们不能把东西放在那里了 |
[22:12] | With Josiah closing in, we got to make the smart play here, | 由于约西亚步步紧逼 我们必须放聪明点 |
[22:15] | and it is not Murphy Mason. | 茉菲·梅森不是我们要的人 |
[22:17] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:21] | One violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. | 违反了一次美国残疾人法 |
[22:44] | Next. | 下一位 |
[22:58] | Murphy, what the hell are you doing here? | 茉菲 你他妈来这里做什么 |
[23:00] | I have another visitor. | 我有另一位来访者 |
[23:02] | You can’t be here right now. | 你现在不能在这里 |
[23:04] | I’m your other visitor. | 我就是你的来访者 |
[23:11] | Murphy, I don’t understand. | 茉菲 我不明白 |
[23:13] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to catch up a little faster. | 我需要你快点理解 |
[23:16] | So, um, | 所以 |
[23:18] | your old boss hired me. | 你以前的老板雇了我 |
[23:20] | Okay, I guess she needed someone to fill your old position. | 我猜她需要某个人来填补你的位置 |
[23:24] | And I made a deal with her. | 我和她做了个交易 |
[23:28] | So that’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了这里 |
[23:33] | So you’re the reason why I’m still alive? | 所以你是我还活着的原因 |
[23:36] | Um, let’s just talk about something else. | 我们说点别的吧 |
[23:38] | How was your day? | 你最近如何 |
[23:39] | Oh, well, it was surprising. | 很令人惊讶 |
[23:43] | Someone did something very stupid for me. | 有人对我做了很蠢的事 |
[23:48] | Well, mine sucked. My cane broke. | 我过得很糟 我的拐杖断了 |
[23:52] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[23:53] | Yeah. It’s jammed or something, but maybe you could, um, | 可能卡住了 但或许你能 |
[23:59] | maybe-maybe you could try to fix it for me. | 或许 或许你能帮我修一下 |
[24:39] | This keeps happening, Murphy. | 总是这样 茉菲 |
[24:43] | Told you, you should get a new one. | 跟你说过 你应该买根新的了 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:48] | Probably should. | 大概该买了 |
[24:52] | I’m just not really great with change. | 我只是不太适应改变 |
[24:56] | I like what I like. | 我喜欢我一直喜欢的东西 |
[25:06] | All fixed. | 修好了 |
[25:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:17] | You’re-you’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[25:20] | Max, it’s you. | 是你 麦克斯 |
[25:23] | I’ll do anything to make sure you’re okay. | 我会尽全力保证你的安全 |
[25:29] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:37] | Murphy… | 茉菲 |
[25:39] | What? | 什么 |
[25:47] | Nothing. | 没事了 |
[25:55] | Dean. Yo, yo. | 迪恩 |
[25:56] | Wait up. | 等一下 |
[25:59] | Max Parish works in the kitchen. | 麦克斯·帕里什在厨房里工作 |
[26:01] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[26:03] | – He’s such an idiot. – I know, right? | -他是个傻蛋 -谁说不是呢 |
[26:06] | Well, we got to check every package, | 我们要检查每一个包裹 |
[26:07] | every phone call, every visitor. | 每一通电话 每一位来访者 |
[26:09] | I have no doubt that Nia is trying to figure out another way | 我们说话的这会 我相信妮娅会想办法 |
[26:12] | to get her product to him as we speak. | 把货送到他手上的 |
[26:13] | Well, Max had visiting hours today. | 今天可以去探视麦克斯 |
[26:15] | Great. I’ll call the warden. | 好极了 我打给狱警 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Hey, how did, you know, lunch go? | 好 午餐吃得如何 |
[26:20] | Like, was it… You had… Like, how did, how did… | 你… 怎么样 |
[26:23] | What are you saying to me right now? | 你现在想说什么 |
[26:24] | We talked about this. Full sentences. | 我们说过的 把话说完整了 |
[26:25] | I think I might’ve kind of messed up with your daughter. | 我想我也许让你女儿难过了 |
[26:29] | – I’m sorry? – I told her that Jules died. | -你说什么 -我和她说朱尔丝死了 |
[26:32] | – You what? – I’m so sorry. | -你什么 -很对不起 |
[26:33] | – I-I thought she knew. – Well, she didn’t. | -我以为她知道了 -她不知道 |
[26:42] | Murphy Mason was his only visitor today? | 今天只有茉菲·梅森来看过他吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:46] | All right, well, I guess… | 好吧 那… |
[26:48] | let me know if he has any other visitors | 如果还有人来看他请通知我 |
[26:49] | and, double-check any packages coming in through the kitchen. | 还有仔细检查厨房给他的包裹 |
[26:52] | – You got it. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[26:55] | Hey, I got the shipment. | 我收到货了 |
[26:56] | I don’t want you guys to use Murphy Mason to get to me. | 我不想你们利用茉菲·梅森来接近我 |
[27:00] | It’s really dangerous and you must have another person. | 这样真的很危险 你们一定有别的人选 |
[27:02] | Murphy got it to him? | 茉菲把货交给他了吗 |
[27:05] | – Did you know about this? – No. | -你知道这件事吗 -不知道 |
[27:07] | I thought your girl was supposed to be our eyes in that place. | 你的妞儿不是帮我们监视那个地方吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:11] | Before I deal with Murphy, bring me your girl. | 在我处理茉菲之前 把你的妞带来见我 |
[27:19] | Hi, I’m Dr. Goldsmith. How are you? | 你好 我是戈德史密斯医生 你怎么样 |
[27:21] | I’ve been better. | 还行 |
[27:22] | Mr. Wallace, I read your file, and… | 华莱士先生 我看过你的资料 |
[27:24] | It’s impressive, isn’t it? | 很吓人吧 |
[27:26] | Your condition is clearly worsening, | 你的情况明显在恶化 |
[27:28] | and it’s affecting your ability to move around safely. | 影响你安全行动的能力 |
[27:31] | Well, I’m usually better, it’s just that periphery that… | 通常我的情况比较好 只是周围 |
[27:34] | It is my strong recommendation | 我强烈建议 |
[27:36] | that you learn to use a cane. | 你学会使用手杖 |
[27:41] | No. What, that… It’s just a fluke accident. | 不 什么 那只是意外事故 |
[27:44] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[27:45] | And next time it might be a car and not a meter. | 下次也许是车 而不是仪表 |
[27:48] | Here is the address for The Chicago Institute for the Blind. | 这是芝加哥盲人协会的地址 |
[27:53] | They can get you set up with whatever you need. | 他们会为提供你所需要的一切 |
[27:55] | They do have, of course, | 当然 他们能为病人 |
[27:57] | a number of different resources for patients. | 提供了很多不同的资源 |
[27:59] | Hi. I’m calling to refill a couple of my prescription orders. | 你好 我打来是想要续两张处方药 |
[28:07] | – Yeah, actually, sorry, can I call you back? – Yeah. Okay. | -抱歉 我能一会再打给你吗 -好 |
[28:24] | Hey, it’s me. It’s Jess. | 是我 杰丝 |
[28:27] | I’m just wondering if we could talk, maybe we can meet up? | 我想我们能不能聊聊 见个面 |
[28:52] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[28:54] | – What am I doing here? – I don’t know. | -你叫我来有什么事 -不知道 |
[28:55] | I’m sorry. I just, my… | 对不起 我只是… |
[28:57] | my life is falling apart, and I just, | 我的生活支离破碎 我只是… |
[28:59] | I needed someone that I feel safe around. | 我需要一个让我有安全感的人在我身边 |
[29:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[29:08] | So, just, well, Murphy | 只是… 茉菲 |
[29:12] | got me into trouble, like, | 给我惹了麻烦 |
[29:13] | more than just trouble, she, like… | 不止是麻烦 她… |
[29:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:18] | It’s just… I don’t know. | 就是… 我不知道 |
[29:22] | Typical, I guess. | 典型的她 |
[29:24] | Yeah… Wait, what-what’s typical? | 等等 什么叫典型的她 |
[29:27] | You do realize you blame Murphy | 你有意识到你会把 |
[29:28] | for literally everything that goes wrong in your life? | 你生活中的一切不顺都怪茉菲吗 |
[29:31] | – No, that’s not, that’s not true. – It’s true, Jess. | -不 不对 不是这样的 -就是的 杰丝 |
[29:34] | Did Murphy make you cheat on me? | 是茉菲让你对我劈腿的吗 |
[29:36] | Did Murphy make you announce it to all my friends? | 是茉菲让你跟我所有的朋友宣布这事的吗 |
[29:38] | Because I’m pretty sure that was you. | 因为我十分确信那是你干的 |
[29:39] | Oh, my God. | 妈呀 |
[29:42] | I can’t believe I actually thought | 我不敢相信我还真的以为 |
[29:44] | you were finally gonna apologize. When in reality, | 你最后会道歉 但实际上 |
[29:47] | I’m just the last resort for a hug. | 我只是那个你最后寻求安慰的人 |
[29:50] | You are unreal. | 你太虚伪了 |
[29:51] | – No, that’s actually not why… – You think you’re | -对 其实这不是 -你认为你 |
[29:53] | so much better than Murphy when you guys are exactly the same. | 比茉菲好太多 但其实你们完全一样 |
[29:57] | And you can keep walking around choosing to believe | 你可以继续到处跟别人说 |
[29:59] | that you’re the victim | 你是受害者 |
[30:00] | and that she’s the reason that you do bad things, | 她是你干坏事的原因 |
[30:03] | when she’s not. | 但她不是 |
[30:04] | You’re the reason you do bad things, Jess. | 你干坏事是因为你自己 杰丝 |
[30:08] | Okay… | 好 |
[30:11] | No, I’m sorry I couldn’t help. | 抱歉我没能帮上忙 |
[30:20] | I love that everyone left for the day | 我喜欢今天所有人都走了 |
[30:21] | and no one bothered to lock the door. | 没人费心去锁门 |
[30:23] | – It’s fine. – Is it? | -没关系 -是吗 |
[30:34] | Thanks for… | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | Thanks for today. | 今天谢谢你 |
[30:37] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[30:40] | So, do you still love Max, or…? | 你还爱着麦克斯还是 |
[30:43] | Why are you asking me that? You’re not, like, my gal pal. | 为什么问我这个 你又不是我闺蜜 |
[30:46] | Oh, that’s a yes. | 这是还爱的意思 |
[30:49] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:52] | Are you going to– | 你要 |
[30:53] | Are you going home after this? | 办完这个你要回家吗 |
[30:54] | No, I’m gonna stay here. I haven’t done any actual work | 不 我会待在这 我好像有三天 |
[30:56] | in, like, three days. Plus I’m super depressed | 没怎么工作 另外切尔茜的事 |
[30:59] | about Chelsea. | 让我超沮丧 |
[31:03] | Well, I’m going to the Linsmore, | 我要去林斯莫尔 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna grab a drink with Josh. | 我要和约什喝点东西 |
[31:06] | I can gauge her level of hatred for you. | 我可以看出她对你的讨厌度 |
[31:08] | You’ve been spending a lot of time with this Josh dude lately. | 最近你和这个叫约什的家伙经常在一起 |
[31:11] | I have not. | 没有 |
[31:12] | Sucks to be Max. | 麦克斯真惨 |
[31:15] | You’re an idiot. | 你个笨蛋 |
[31:19] | Just try to keep it cool, you know? | 只是想保持冷静 知道吗 |
[31:21] | Don’t want any trouble in Murphy town. | 不想在茉菲的镇上惹任何麻烦 |
[31:23] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[31:33] | Hey. What’s– I– What’s going on? | 怎么 我 怎么回事 |
[31:36] | I didn’t know you were still here. | 你不知道你还在 |
[31:39] | Yep. Here I am. | 对 我来了 |
[31:42] | Hey, um… listen. | 听着 |
[31:45] | I wanted to say, | 我想说 |
[31:47] | I’m really sorry, again, | 我真的再次抱歉 |
[31:49] | for accusing you of stealing our drugs. | 指控你偷了我们的药物 |
[31:51] | That wasn’t cool. | 这样不太好 |
[31:52] | And… I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:55] | Oh, uh, I did. | 是我偷的 |
[31:57] | You… you what? | 你什么 |
[32:00] | Uh, I stole them. | 我偷的 |
[32:06] | Well… your sister is… | 你姐 |
[32:08] | – Pretty pissed at you? – Yeah. | -很生我的气 -对 |
[32:10] | Yeah. I kind of figured that would happen, sorry. | 我大概知道会这样 抱歉 |
[32:13] | Well… then… y-you can’t work here | 如果你在偷药 |
[32:16] | if you’re stealing drugs. | 你就不能在这工作 |
[32:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. | 对 没错 我觉得合理 |
[32:24] | All right. | 行 |
[32:25] | So, we’ll get the paperwork started, then. | 那我们就开始准备手续吧 |
[32:29] | Thing is, if you fire me, I’ll tell everyone about | 问题是如果你开除我 我会告诉所有人 |
[32:32] | the heroin you’re hiding in the bathroom. | 你在洗手间里藏海洛因 |
[32:36] | Yeah. Certainly explains the IRS, | 对 难怪引来国税局的调查 |
[32:39] | the, uh, lack of customers, | 没有客户 |
[32:40] | why you guys are so weird all the time. | 你们还一直这么怪怪的 |
[32:44] | How about this? I keep my job, | 这样你看怎么样 我保住我的饭碗 |
[32:47] | and I won’t call the police on you. | 我不会报警抓你 |
[32:51] | In fact, I want a raise. | 其实 我想加薪 |
[32:53] | Yeah. How’s an extra $500 a week sound? | 一周再加五百美金怎么样 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:01] | Yeah, that’ll-that’ll work. | 这个可以 |
[33:03] | Oh. And, um… | 还有 |
[33:06] | it’s probably a given, but yeah, I wouldn’t, | 可能是个假设 但当然 我不会 |
[33:09] | I wouldn’t tell my sister about this. | 我不会告诉我姐这件事 |
[33:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:16] | See you tomorrow, boss. | 明天见 老板 |
[33:30] | Hey, Murph, I’m about to head out. | 茉菲 我要走了 |
[33:31] | – Do you want a beer? – Oh, always. | -你想来杯啤酒吗 -老样子 |
[33:34] | Down. | 快点 |
[33:38] | look, about Felix… | 听着 关于菲力克斯 |
[33:38] | – I don’t want to talk about it. – Okay. | -我不想谈这个 -好吧 |
[33:42] | I can’t believe you beat me here. | 真不敢相信你比我早到了 |
[33:46] | Yeah, my driver was, like, a total psycho. What’s up? | 是啊 我的司机是个神经病 你好啊 |
[33:50] | Not much. Just… | 没事 只是 |
[33:55] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那个吗 |
[33:57] | It is. | 是的 |
[33:58] | Yeah. You got a cane. | 你用手杖了 |
[34:01] | Yeah, well, I took a bit of a tumble, so… | 是啊 我摔了一下 |
[34:08] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[34:09] | Oh. Great. Yeah, the fun thing about having one of these | 挺好的 当你还能看见的时候 |
[34:12] | while you still have your eyesight is | 用这些东西挺有意思的 |
[34:13] | you can see how everyone stares at you. | 你能看见人们怎么盯着你看 |
[34:16] | Well, one good thing, uh, to look forward to | 好处就是盼望着 |
[34:18] | when you’re fully blind is that you don’t have to look | 等到全盲时 你就不用再看 |
[34:20] | at people’s stupid faces anymore. | 人们的蠢脸了 |
[34:23] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[34:27] | You-you wanted to see me? | 你 你想见我吗 |
[34:29] | Sam tells me that Murphy Mason delivered product | 莎姆告诉我茉菲·梅森今天把货 |
[34:32] | into the prison today. You know about that? | 送进监狱了 你知道吗 |
[34:36] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[34:38] | And why not? | 为什么 |
[34:40] | Uh, well, Jess and I sort of, um, ended things. | 杰丝和我算是分手了 |
[34:43] | We were in a thing and… | 我们俩有点 |
[34:44] | I don’t care how you get your information, | 我不管你怎么弄到你的情报 |
[34:46] | just get it. | 给我搞到 |
[34:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:53] | Now go get me Mason | 现在去把梅森给我叫来 |
[34:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:03] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[35:05] | Yes. Okay. I can be there. | 是的 好的 我这就去 |
[35:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[35:12] | I’m really sorry. I… I would love to stay, but I… | 真的很抱歉 我想多待会儿 但我 |
[35:14] | Don’t worry. I’ll, uh, I’ll drink alone. | 别担心 我 我一个人喝也行 |
[35:17] | Try hitting on some chicks with your cane. | 试试用手杖撞几个小妞 |
[35:19] | Girls love a sob story. | 姑娘们都喜欢催泪的故事 |
[35:24] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[35:26] | I know that Gene told you about Jules today. | 我知道吉恩今天告诉你朱尔丝的事了 |
[35:30] | Yeah. But I just figured it was another thing | 是的 但我觉得这不过是又一件 |
[35:33] | you were keeping from me. | 你瞒着我的事 |
[35:36] | Well, it is actually the thing | 事实上这件事 |
[35:38] | that I’ve been keeping from you. | 我是在瞒着你 |
[35:40] | It’s, um… | 这 |
[35:43] | honestly hard for me to talk about… | 老实说我很难讲 |
[35:46] | but… the weekend | 但 我和茉菲 |
[35:50] | that Murphy and I went away… | 出去的那个周末 |
[35:53] | Jules took her own life. | 朱尔丝自杀了 |
[35:58] | We were supposed to be working together… | 我们本应该一起工作的 |
[36:00] | but I took a couple days off to go out of town, | 但我请了几天假离开了镇子 |
[36:08] | when the chief called to tell me what Jules had done, | 当局长告诉我朱尔丝死了的时候 |
[36:11] | I… | 我 |
[36:15] | I blamed myself for not being there. | 我自责自己当时没在 |
[36:19] | And Murphy wasn’t | 茉菲不是 |
[36:21] | exactly sympathetic, | 很有同情心 |
[36:25] | which led to a big fight between us, and, um, | 我们俩因此大吵了一架 |
[36:29] | that is the real reason that we broke up. | 那是我们分手的真正原因 |
[36:35] | But… | 但 |
[36:36] | what Jules did, it wasn’t your fault. | 朱尔丝这样 不是你的错 |
[36:41] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[36:43] | But in the moment… | 但那时候 |
[36:46] | being so far away… | 斯人已逝 |
[36:50] | it was just easier to blame myself. | 责怪自己更容易 |
[36:55] | And that’s why Murphy called you a murderer. | 所以茉菲才叫你凶手 |
[37:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:02] | She knew saying that would hurt me | 她知道那么说会深深地 |
[37:04] | on a very deep level. | 让我痛苦 |
[37:10] | I am so sorry I didn’t tell you. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你 |
[37:14] | I love you so much, Chloe. | 我很爱你 克洛伊 |
[37:17] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:38] | 为什么不 累了 今天工作太忙 好吧 明天呢 你生我气了吗 本说你道歉了 你们和好了 你在吗 | |
[37:48] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[37:52] | I’m good. How– | 我还行 |
[37:53] | I’m good. How are you? | 挺好的 你怎么样 |
[37:55] | Alive. Thanks to your friend. | 还活着呢 多亏了你朋友 |
[37:59] | Yeah. She’s good to have around. | 有她在确实很好 |
[38:03] | I heard you been smuggling my product. | 听说你一直在把我的货偷运到监狱 |
[38:10] | I’m sorry. I-I… | 对不起 我 |
[38:11] | Look, I don’t know how you did it, | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[38:12] | but I want you to keep doing it. | 但是我要你继续下去 |
[38:17] | And you’re gonna start delivering to the women’s prison, too. | 你还要同时向女子监狱送货 |
[38:20] | You know, everybody thinks it’s stupid for me | 所有人都觉得我很蠢 |
[38:23] | to keep my stash at Guiding Hope, | 把货全部藏在引导希望 |
[38:24] | but what they don’t realize, | 但他们不知道 |
[38:25] | ain’t that dog school I see potential in, it’s you. | 我看中的不是导盲犬学校 而是你 |
[38:29] | Me? | 我 |
[38:33] | You act like you don’t like it, | 你装作不喜欢这些事 |
[38:34] | but you’re good at it. | 但你却很擅长 |
[38:36] | You don’t ask permission, you don’t rely on anybody, | 你不去征求同意 也不依赖别人 |
[38:39] | you just do. | 你说干就干 |
[38:42] | And you do it for yourself. | 而且是为了你自己 |
[38:43] | That’s exactly how I got to where I am right now. | 我也是这样才爬到了现在的位置 |
[38:46] | But if we’re gonna keep working together, | 不过如果我们要继续合作 |
[38:48] | – you need to know a few things. – What? | -有几件事你得知道 -什么 |
[38:53] | I can see how loyal you are to the people you love. | 我明白你对所爱之人非常忠诚 |
[38:56] | And I admire that. | 我很欣赏这点 |
[38:59] | But I’m gonna need some of that loyalty, too. | 但我也需要一些你的忠诚 |
[39:02] | Be careful who you trust. | 要警惕你信任的人 |
[39:04] | I learned that the hard way. | 这是我获得的惨痛教训 |
[39:07] | People are just out for themselves. | 人都是自私自利的 |
[39:09] | And when their back’s against the wall, | 当有人开始对你遮遮掩掩时 |
[39:10] | that’s when you got to watch out. | 你就要小心了 |
[39:14] | Take it from me. | 相信我 |
[39:16] | Relationships are the death of this business. | 干这行绝对不能动感情 |
[39:28] | Jess? | 杰丝 |
[39:30] | Hey. I was just heading out. | 我正准备出门 |
[39:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[39:37] | Just to a motel or something. | 汽车旅馆之类的 |
[39:38] | I just can’t be here right now. | 我现在在这待不下去 |
[39:42] | Okay. Well, if anyone should go, | 好吧 如果需要有人离开 |
[39:44] | I feel like it should probably be me. | 我觉得也应该是我走 |
[39:49] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[39:56] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:03] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[40:04] | – She go for the mobile stash house? – Not yet. | -她同意流动仓库这事了吗 -还没有 |
[40:06] | But I can get her there. | 但我能想办法让她同意 |
[40:08] | – When? – I don’t know. | -什么时候 -我不确定 |
[40:10] | She’s a little paranoid right now, | 她现在有点神经质 |
[40:11] | given the fact that she was just shot. | 毕竟她刚遭遇了枪击 |
[40:14] | Just get her stash moved, | 总之让她快点挪动那批货 |
[40:15] | or tell me where it’s at right now. | 不然就告诉我货都在哪 |
[40:17] | I told you I can’t do that. | 我说了我不能那样做 |
[40:18] | But I’ll get it moved, don’t worry. | 但我会尽快的 放心吧 |
[40:35] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么样 |
[40:37] | Yeah, I thought about what you said, | 我考虑了你的建议 |
[40:39] | but I think I’m gonna keep everything where it is. | 但我还是打算一切照旧 |
[40:42] | Guiding Hope is working for us | 引导希望为我们工作 |
[40:44] | That Murphy girl really stepped up today. | 那个茉菲还挺上道的 |
[40:48] | Really, she-she stepped it up? | 真的吗 她很上道 |
[40:50] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:51] | She found me a new way into the prison. | 她找到了一条和监狱往来的新路子 |
[40:53] | Seems like she knows what she’s doing to me | 她似乎很清楚她在做什么 |
[41:12] | It’s Darnell. We need to talk. | 我是达内尔 我们需要谈谈 |
[41:17] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么啊 |
[41:18] | I didn’t think she’d find out. | 我没想到她会发现 |
[41:19] | Of course she did. | 她肯定会发现 |
[41:21] | And now she’s keeping her H here for good. | 现在她要把货一直藏在这了 |
[41:24] | You blew this. | 全都搞砸了 |
[41:25] | – What was I supposed to do? – Nothing! | -那我应该怎么办 -什么都别做 |
[41:27] | I told you to do nothing, and you couldn’t even do that. | 我告诉过你什么都别做 你连这都做不到 |