时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ‘Now more on today’s main story. | “继续播报今日头条 |
[00:03] | ‘A short 18 months has passed | “部分死亡综合症患者 |
[00:04] | ‘since Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferers were resettled. | “重返社会已有十八个月 |
[00:07] | ‘However, the discovery of another Undead Liberation Army safe house | “然而 又一僵尸解放军安全屋的曝光 |
[00:11] | ‘will raise fears amongst the living, creating further tensions within the community. | “使生者人心惶惶 社会氛围更加紧张 |
[00:15] | ‘Partially Deceased organisations are now distancing themselves | “半死症协会坚持与这类极端分子 |
[00:19] | ‘from these extremist factions, | “划清界限 |
[00:20] | ‘following the aborted attack on the Eastford shopping centre.’ | “接下来报道伊斯特福德商场袭击未遂事件 |
[00:24] | Yeah, Your uncle grew up there. | 对 你叔叔就在那长大的 |
[00:26] | Weren’t it boring there? | 那里不会很无聊吗 |
[00:29] | You can say what you like about Roarton, Lad, | 随你怎么说诺顿村 小子 |
[00:31] | but boring it wasn’t. | 但它绝不无聊 |
[00:36] | Rotters. | 僵尸 |
[00:37] | – Now, now! Language. – My mate calls them that all the time. | -怎么说话呢 -我哥们一直这么叫 |
[00:40] | Does he? Well, he’s wrong to. | 是吗 那是他不对 |
[00:42] | They don’t care. They can’t even feel. | 他们不在乎 也没感觉 |
[00:44] | – No, that’s not true! – And they’re dangerous. | -不 不是的 -他们还很危险 |
[00:47] | Yeah, the living can be just as dangerous, son. | 活人一样危险 孩子 |
[00:50] | You mark my words. | 记住我说的 |
[00:51] | Now, come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 走吧 |
[00:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:29] | But they went around eating brains. | 但他们到处吃人脑 |
[01:32] | Yeah, that was in the beginning, | 那是刚开始 |
[01:33] | but they’re on medication now, aren’t they? | 但他们现在有接受药物治疗 不是吗 |
[01:35] | So, why are they still trying to attack us? | 那他们为什么还要攻击我们 |
[01:38] | Well, when people think | 当人们觉得 |
[01:39] | they’re being picked on, they just lash out. | 有人在找自己茬 他们就会反击 |
[01:41] | But that’s not the answer, is it? | 但这不是解决方案 |
[01:42] | That just causes more heartache. | 这只会让人更心痛 |
[01:45] | You understand, don’t you? | 你懂的 不是吗 |
[01:47] | Tram! Quick, quick! | 电车来了 快点 快点 |
[01:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[01:59] | Oh, bugger! | 真倒霉 |
[03:00] | We are the first and the last! | 我们是最初也是最后 |
[03:03] | We are those that liveth and were dead! | 我们曾活过 也曾死过 |
[03:06] | And behold, we are alive for evermore | 看呐 我们比从前更充满生机 |
[03:09] | and have the keys to hell and death in our hands! | 地狱和死亡之匙掌握在我们手中 |
[03:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:16] | I don’t know, son. It’ll be all right. | 我不知道 孩子 没事的 |
[03:41] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[03:54] | ‘Sources say | “据消息称 |
[03:54] | the attack is in response to substantial gains | “本次袭击是为了回应人类支持党派维生党 |
[03:57] | ‘made by the Pro-living party Victus in recent elections. | “在近期选举中取得的压倒性优势 |
[04:01] | ‘Victus has pinned the blame | “维生党则将矛头指向 |
[04:02] | ‘on the Undead Liberation Army, a well-known extremist group, | “复生解放军 一知名极端组织 |
[04:05] | ‘whose goals include instigating a second uprising of the Undead. | “该组织目的包括掀起第二波复生 |
[04:09] | ‘Over the last fortnight, we’ve witnessed two major incidents. | “近两周来 我们已目睹了两起重大事件 |
[04:13] | ‘Lancashire MP Maxine Martin spoke to us earlier | “我们在早些时候就如何回应这些谣言 |
[04:16] | ‘about how we can combat these disturbing rumours.’ | “采访了兰开夏国会议员玛克辛·马丁 |
[04:19] | ‘First of all, I’d like to add my condolences to the families | “首先 我想对那些痛失所爱的家庭 |
[04:22] | ‘who lost loved…’ | “表示哀悼 |
[04:30] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[04:33] | Not good. What are they saying? | 不好 他们在说什么 |
[04:36] | Nothing yet. | 还什么都没说 |
[04:41] | I’m sure Amy wouldn’t have been involved, Kier. | 我相信艾米肯定没牵扯进去 小吉 |
[04:43] | Last postcard she sent from the commune. | 上一张明信片是从公社寄来的 |
[04:47] | “Dear Handsome, hope all’s well in Boreton.” | “亲爱的小帅哥 希望’无聊村’一切安好” |
[04:50] | She means Roarton, obviously. | 很明显她是在说诺顿村 |
[04:53] | “I’ve been chosen for a very important mission, | “我被选中参与一项很重要的任务 |
[04:55] | which I can’t tell you about. | “但不能告诉你内容 |
[04:56] | How annoying am I? You’ll see. Love, Amy.” | “我很烦人吧 瞧好吧 爱你 艾米” |
[05:00] | A mission? | 任务 |
[05:02] | Kier? Your friend, what was she called? | 小吉 你朋友叫什么来着 |
[05:04] | Amy Dyer, Dad. You met her. | 艾米·戴尔 你见过她的 爸 |
[05:06] | Oh. No mention of a… an Amy Dyer, love. | 没提起叫艾米·戴尔的 亲爱的 |
[05:10] | Why would you think she was one of the attackers, son? | 你为什么会觉得她是袭击者之一 儿子 |
[05:12] | What’s she got herself mixed up in? | 她卷进什么事里了 |
[05:14] | I don’t like this, Sue, I really don’t. | 我不喜欢这样 苏 说真的 |
[05:16] | Dad, give him a break, would you? | 爸爸 别烦他了 好吗 |
[05:17] | I’m just expressing my | 我只是在表述 |
[05:19] | honest feelings about the emotional situation. | 我现在这个状况下的真实感受 |
[05:21] | That’s great progress, Dad, but just… | 进步很大 爸爸 但是 |
[05:23] | Let’s just, um…leave them be, eh, Steve? | 咱们走吧 史蒂夫 |
[05:25] | I’m not holding anything in, Sue. | 我不再藏心事了 苏 |
[05:27] | No, you’re doing very well with that, love. | 对 你做的很好 亲爱的 |
[05:31] | Told you she’d be OK. | 就跟你说她没事的 |
[05:34] | Sorry for being such a mess. | 抱歉刚刚大惊小怪的 |
[05:35] | Don’t be sorry. You thought your best mate had gone rabid. | 没事 你以为你最好的朋友狂暴了 |
[05:39] | Look at me. I’m nearly 20. | 看看我 我都快20了 |
[05:41] | I can’t even dress myself properly. | 自己衣服还穿不好 |
[05:42] | Oh, do you want me to help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[05:46] | You want to see a real freakazoid, | 你想见识真正的疯婆子吗 |
[05:48] | check me out in two weeks’ time. | 再过两周你就能看到了 |
[05:49] | Ah, you’re going to ace them, total badass style. | 你肯定能考好的 一定很厉害 |
[05:53] | Yeah, well, I can’t put | 好吧 不幸的是 |
[05:54] | a bulletthrough my mock exams, unfortunately. | 我不能一枪毙了我的模拟考试 |
[05:57] | You’re enjoying it, though? Made lots of new friends? | 你很喜欢不是吗 认识很多新朋友吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, made loads of them. | 是啊 很多 |
[06:03] | I’m dead jealous. | 羡慕死我了 |
[06:05] | Get your GCSEs, Jem, and you’re free. | 你通过中学毕业考就自由了 |
[06:07] | Go to uni, have a future. | 上大学 拥有自己的未来 |
[06:09] | You’ve got a future. | 你也有未来 |
[06:11] | Where are you going to spend it this week, Phileas Fogg? | 你这周要去哪 菲利亚·福格 |
[06:13] | Think I might go to Berlin. | 我可能会去柏林 |
[06:15] | What are you trying to do? Get as far away from me as possible? | 你想干嘛 想离我远远的吗 |
[06:18] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:20] | You know, people in Europe are more tolerant of…people like me. | 欧洲人对我这类人比较宽容 |
[06:24] | Go where I said, then. | 那就去我说的那个地方 |
[06:26] | I’m thinking about it. | 我还在考虑 |
[06:27] | Don’t think, Kier. Do. | 别考虑了 小吉 行动吧 |
[06:29] | It makes sense. You’re an artist. Go to Paris. | 多合理啊 你是个艺术家 去巴黎吧 |
[06:32] | Then I can come and visit all the time. | 那样我就可以经常去看你了 |
[06:35] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 老哥 |
[06:39] | Glad Amy’s OK. | 很高兴艾米没事 |
[06:47] | *Where do bad folk go when they die* | *坏人死后去了何方* |
[06:50] | *Don’t go to heaven where the angels fly* | *不去天堂 那有天使飞翔* |
[06:53] | *Go to a lake of fire and fry* | *来到火烧油煎的湖畔* |
[06:57] | *See ’em again on the Fourth of July* | *七月四日再次出现* |
[07:00] | *I knew a lady who came from Duluth* | *我认识一位女士来自德卢斯* |
[07:03] | *Bitten by a dog with a rabid tooth* | *被只疯狗咬了一口* |
[07:06] | *Went to her grave just a little too soon…* | *年纪轻轻躺进坟墓* |
[07:10] | Going to miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[07:11] | – We’re going to miss you too. – How are you feeling? | -我们也会想你的 -感觉怎么样 |
[07:14] | Sad. | 悲伤 |
[07:16] | Nervous. Excited. | 紧张 兴奋 |
[07:19] | You should be excited, Amy. | 兴奋就对了 艾米 |
[07:21] | You’ve been chosen. | 你被选中了 |
[07:23] | – Wish I’d risen in Roarton. – Oh, love. | -真希望我是在诺顿村重生 -亲爱的 |
[07:26] | All the redeemed are special. | 所有重生的人都是特别的 |
[07:28] | Yeah, Amy, but some are more special than others. | 是的艾米 不过有些人更特别 |
[07:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:02] | There’s some minor tissue damage. | 有些轻微的组织损伤 |
[08:08] | – You say your eyes are getting sore? – They’re starting to. | -你说眼睛发酸 -最近开始的 |
[08:11] | Which is odd, because I’m not supposed to feel pain. | 很奇怪 我本来不应该有痛觉 |
[08:14] | Well, it happens. | 这是正常的 |
[08:16] | Medication you’re on stimulates neurogenesis. | 你接受的治疗能刺激神经细胞再生 |
[08:18] | Oh, that means it regrows brain cells, love. | 说明脑细胞再生了 亲爱的 |
[08:21] | Some of those new cells will be pain receptors, I’m afraid. | 我恐怕 有的新细胞会成为痛觉感受器 |
[08:25] | How many hours in total do you wear your contacts, Kieren? | 你每天一共戴几小时隐形眼镜 吉伦 |
[08:27] | – Oh, I wear them all the time. – All the time? | -我一直戴着 -一直戴 |
[08:31] | – When do you take them out? – I don’t. | -什么时候摘下来 -我不摘 |
[08:33] | Even at night-time? | 晚上也戴 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I used to, and then I… | 我之前摘过 然后… |
[08:38] | I just prefer to keep them in. | 我就是更喜欢一直戴着 |
[08:40] | Contact lenses aren’t for continuous use, mate. | 隐形眼镜不能持续使用 伙计 |
[08:44] | – Now, have you been doing your affirmations, love? – Yeah. | -你平时有自我肯定吗 亲爱的 -有 |
[08:47] | OK, do one for us now, will you? | 给我们做一次 好吗 |
[08:55] | I’m a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer | 我是个部分死亡综合症患者 |
[08:58] | and that is not my fault. | 那并非我的过错 |
[09:01] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:05] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:06] | 神经替林 哈普伦和韦斯顿制药出品 [哈普伦和韦斯顿是首部僵尸片《白僵尸》的导演制片编剧的姓氏] | |
[09:06] | You’re off on your travels soon. Going to need these. | 你马上去旅行了 用得到它们 |
[09:09] | Six months’ supply of Neurotriptyline. | 六个月用量的神经替林 |
[09:11] | Tricky to get hold of, but I did cos you asked. | 开这么多不容易 不过你要就给你 |
[09:15] | Oh, I don’t think I’m going to goto Berlin. | 我想我不会去柏林了 |
[09:17] | Oh, good on you. Are you staying put? | 很好 你要留在这吗 |
[09:18] | No, I’m going to… I might go to Paris. | 我会去…我会去巴黎 |
[09:21] | Either way, you’re still going abroad, though, right? | 不管怎么说 你还是要出国 对吧 |
[09:24] | Ooh, listen to him, kicking you out of the country. | 听他说的 巴不得你快走 |
[09:26] | No, I just think the way things are going, | 不 我只是在想现在的形势 |
[09:29] | Kieren’s doing the right thing, moving away. | 吉伦做得对 离开这里 |
[09:32] | And why should he have to move? | 为什么他一定得离开 |
[09:34] | He was born, bred and died here. | 他生于斯 长于斯 死于斯 |
[09:36] | You know, this valley’s in the books | 要知道书里描述这村子 |
[09:37] | as a place of outstanding natural beauty. | 可是有着迷人的自然风光 |
[09:41] | Have to take you on a ramble some time, Doctor. | 得抽空带你出去走走了 医生 |
[09:43] | Show you the sights. | 让你看看风景 |
[09:46] | Nurse Wilson, you gave Kieren his shot, yeah? | 威尔森护士 你给吉伦注射过了 对吗 |
[09:50] | Oh. No. | 还没 |
[09:52] | Sorry. Sorry, my brain’s a sieve… | 不好意思 我脑子记性不好 |
[09:55] | Today. Um… right. | 今天 好了 |
[10:08] | Voila. | 搞定 |
[10:14] | We’re ready for you now, Freddie. | 轮到你了 弗雷迪 |
[10:17] | – Hey, did you hear, Shirl? – No. | -你听说了吗 雪莉 -没 |
[10:18] | – About Ken Burton. – Yeah? | -肯·伯顿的事 -什么事 |
[10:20] | He was on that carriage when they went rabid. | 他在那节狂暴僵尸的车厢里 |
[10:22] | – Oh, heck. Is he all right? – No, he’s not. He’s dead. | -见鬼 他好吗 -不好 他死了 |
[10:26] | And not like him, neither. | 不像他那种死法 |
[10:29] | Ken’s dead dead. | 肯彻底死了 |
[10:51] | Get off! | 放开他 |
[11:24] | Looks like that one gave you the right run-around, Gary. | 看来那家伙把你折腾不轻啊 加里 |
[11:27] | These rabids are getting more vicious, the more hungry they get. | 这些僵尸越饿就越凶残 |
[11:30] | We caught that up at Lambert’s farm. | 我们在兰伯特农场抓到这家伙的 |
[11:32] | It’s a bit too close for comfort, that, innit? | 这么近的地方 真危险 对吗 |
[11:34] | – You’re telling me. – Male rabid caught intact. That’s 80 pounds. | -你说呢 -抓到完好的男性僵尸 80镑 |
[11:38] | – Thanking you. – He’s been shot. | -谢谢你 -他中枪了 |
[11:41] | What? No. I don’t carry nothing since t’weapons amnesty. | 什么 没 自从武器大赦后我就没家伙了 |
[11:45] | On his right knee. | 在他右膝 |
[11:51] | Look, he were coming right for me. | 听着 他正对着我冲过来 |
[11:53] | What am I supposed to use to fend it off, eh? Foul language? | 我怎么拦住他 靠脏话吗 |
[11:55] | Male rabid damaged. | 受伤的男性僵尸 |
[11:57] | 40 pounds. | 40镑 |
[12:07] | If you drug a wolf, | 如果你给狼下药 |
[12:10] | it does not stop being a wolf! | 它的狼性不会改变 |
[12:14] | Aye, it’s docile for a while, | 它可能驯良一段 |
[12:16] | and when the drugs wear off, | 等到药效过去 |
[12:20] | it will tear you limb from limb! | 它会把你撕成碎片 |
[12:23] | That is the nature of the beast! | 这就是野兽的本性 |
[12:26] | To maim! To kill! | 残害 杀戮 |
[12:28] | To devour! | 吞噬 |
[12:37] | The first risen, demons in disguise. | 初次复生 魔鬼披上了伪装 |
[12:41] | Agents of Satan. | 撒旦的代理人 |
[12:43] | They must be judged, every single one of them. | 他们必须被逐个审判 |
[12:48] | It’s God’s given duty to every single one of you! | 这是上帝指派给你们每个人的职责 |
[12:58] | The blessed… | 你们这些被祝福的人 |
[13:00] | resurrection is doomed, | 复生被诅咒了 |
[13:04] | until the judgment of the damned is complete! | 除非被诅咒者全部被审判 |
[13:08] | – Amen! – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[13:12] | – Thank you, Vicar. – Thank you. | -谢谢您 牧师 -谢谢 |
[13:14] | Vicar Oddie? | 奥迪牧师 |
[13:16] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:17] | I’m Maxine Martin. | 我是玛克辛·马丁 |
[13:21] | MP for Roarton Valley, newly elected. | 诺顿村议员 新官上任 |
[13:26] | Another one? | 又来一个 |
[13:28] | I’m here because of the recent tragic events. | 我来这儿是因为最近的惨案 |
[13:32] | Kenneth Burton. He was from Roarton, wasn’t he? | 肯尼斯·伯顿 他是诺顿村的人对吗 |
[13:35] | He was once. | 以前是 |
[13:37] | I hope his murder hasn’t hit the community too hard. | 希望他的死对社区影响不大 |
[13:41] | We’re very resilient people, Miss… | 我们都是适应性很强的人 你叫… |
[13:43] | Martin. Of course you are, Vicar. | 马丁 你说得非常对 牧师 |
[13:45] | But, as a mark of respect, | 但是 为了表达敬意 |
[13:46] | I’d like to convey my sympathies to the village. | 我想向村里人表示慰问 |
[13:49] | Well, you could have conveyed your respects just now. | 你刚才本可以表达敬意的 |
[13:53] | I’m afraid the service is ended. | 恐怕你已经错过了 |
[13:55] | I was hoping to speak to more than just a few of the die-hard faithful. | 我想要的谈话对象不止那几位顽固教友 |
[13:59] | Where’s the rest of your flock got to? | 其他人去哪了 |
[14:05] | – Paris, France? – Yeah. | -法国巴黎 -是啊 |
[14:06] | Ooh, you don’t want to go and live there. They never bathe. | 你不会愿意住在那的 那里的人不洗澡 |
[14:10] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[14:11] | I heard they don’t have showers in their houses. | 我听说他们的房子里没有淋浴 |
[14:14] | – Of course they do. – I heard different. | -当然有 -我不是那么听说的 |
[14:16] | Also, they do their business in a hole. | 还有 他们在洞里做买卖 |
[14:19] | You don’t want to go somewhere like that. | 你不会想去那样的地方的 |
[14:21] | You want to stay put and take the promotion I’m offering you. | 你要留下并接受我给你的升职 |
[14:24] | Here. Keys to the kingdom. | 给你 帝国的钥匙 |
[14:28] | How’s that feel, eh? Feels like responsibility, don’t it? | 什么感觉 责任感 对吧 |
[14:31] | You never know. Work hard, keep your nose clean. | 谁知道呢 好好干活 不惹麻烦 |
[14:35] | One day, you could be running this place. | 有朝一日 也许这酒吧就归你了 |
[14:51] | Pint of bitter. | 一品脱苦啤酒 |
[14:56] | Little birdie tells me you’re packin’. | 有人说你身上有枪 |
[15:00] | You know how it is. | 你懂规矩的 |
[15:02] | This is a weapons-free village. Hand it over. | 村里不允许使用武器 交出来 |
[15:08] | No pistol, no pint. | 不交枪 不给酒 |
[15:18] | ‘Dead ‘uns trying to bring about a second Rising? Bloody loons.’ | 僵尸还想再来一次复生 一群蠢货 |
[15:22] | What did Ken expect? | 肯是怎么想的 |
[15:23] | You move to the city, you take your life in your hands. | 搬到市里 生活就能尽在掌控吗 |
[15:26] | Yeah, too right. | 没错 太对了 |
[15:32] | No. You’ve got to get that one there. | 不对 得吃到那个 |
[15:35] | – Right, right, right. – All right? | -对对 -你们好啊 |
[15:37] | Hi, Gaz. You all right, mate? | 小加 你好啊 |
[15:40] | – What you playing, Daz? – What’s it look like? | -玩什么呢 达兹 -你看呢 |
[15:42] | Don’t know. Street Fighter? | 不知道 街霸吗 |
[15:44] | Street Fighter. Altered Beasts. | 街霸 兽王记 |
[15:47] | Right. Kicking this dead ‘un’s arse, are you? | 好吧 你把这僵尸打得屁滚尿流是吧 |
[15:49] | Freddie’s not a dead ‘un. | 弗雷迪不是僵尸 |
[15:50] | He’s a Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer. | 那叫部分死亡综合症患者 |
[15:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:54] | Hey, I poached myself one of those | 我今天抓了一个 |
[15:56] | partly dead whatdyamacallits today. | 你们所谓的半死人 |
[15:58] | Got a few bob. Fancy a sarnie on me? | 赚了点小钱 想吃三明治吗我请 |
[16:01] | Know when I fancied a sarnie? | 知道我什么时候想吃三明治吗 |
[16:03] | The time you locked me up in t’cage | 你把我关到笼子里 |
[16:04] | and went round saying I was turning into a dead… | 然后到处宣传说我要变成僵… |
[16:08] | Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferer. | 部分死亡综合症患者 |
[16:09] | – That’s when I were hungry. – Come on, mate. | -我那个时候饿死了 -行了伙计 |
[16:11] | Oh, just do one, Gaz. | 滚开 加里 |
[17:05] | – See that? – See what? | -看见了吗 -看见什么 |
[17:07] | – She looked right at me. – No, she didn’t. | -她看我了 -不 她没有 |
[17:10] | You need your contacts checking. | 你得检查下隐形眼镜了 |
[17:11] | Oh, forget it, Henry. | 别想了 亨利 |
[17:13] | When she’s 60, you’ll still be 16. | 她60岁的时候 你还是16岁 |
[17:16] | It’s not a problem. I like a maturer woman. | 无所谓 我喜欢成熟的女人 |
[17:20] | Check it out. Made it myself. | 看看 我自己做的 |
[17:24] | – Never going to happen. – It is. | -没希望的 -有的 |
[17:26] | A living-deceased relationship in Roarton Valley? | 活人和僵尸在诺顿村谈恋爱 |
[17:29] | Have you been missing your meds? | 你忘吃药了吧 |
[17:31] | Cos you’re talking like a brainless rabid. | 你就像个无脑狂暴僵尸 |
[17:33] | You do know she was in the Human Volunteer Force? | 你知道她是人类志愿军的吧 |
[17:35] | Why do you think I came back from the dead in the first place? | 你以为我当初为什么会复生啊 |
[17:38] | It’s so me and Jem Walker can be together. | 这样我就能和小洁在一起了 |
[17:41] | It’s fate, man, written in stars. | 那是命中注定的 |
[17:46] | Her brother’s PDS. | 她哥有半死症 |
[17:47] | I’ve got to have a chance. | 我肯定有机会 |
[17:59] | This is where your constituents spend most of their days, Miss Martin. | 这就是你的选民们度日的地方 马丁小姐 |
[18:03] | Wonderful. | 不错嘛 |
[18:07] | Get me a double whisky, there’s a good lad. | 给我来双份威士忌 好孩子 |
[18:09] | Hi there. | 你们好啊 |
[18:10] | – Can I squeeze in? – Please yourself. | -我能坐这儿吗 -随意 |
[18:14] | I’m Maxine, your local MP. | 我是玛克辛 本地议员 |
[18:18] | How’s everyone holding up? | 你们还好吗 |
[18:19] | – All right. – Main road needs fixing up. | -还好 -主干道该修修了 |
[18:23] | I mean, how’s everyone | 我的意思是 |
[18:23] | holding up after the news about Ken Burton? | 肯·伯顿出事以后大家怎么样 |
[18:26] | Oh, aye, we were just talking about that. | 是啊 我们刚还在说呢 |
[18:28] | I’m sure you were. | 当然了 |
[18:30] | It’s tragic, but, | 挺惨的 不过 |
[18:31] | you will pay the price if you go off gallivanting. | 这就是到处瞎转悠的代价 |
[18:34] | – I told him, didn’t I? – You did. | -我和他说过 对吧 -你说过 |
[18:35] | I said, “Ken, if you want a change, | 我说 “肯 你想改变的话 |
[18:38] | just move down the valley.” | 就搬到村子另一头去” |
[18:40] | But, oh, no. He insisted on moving to the city. | 但是 不 他坚持搬到市里去 |
[18:43] | I’m sorry, but, well, he doomed himself. | 我不想这么说 但是 他自找的 |
[18:46] | So, you’re not that concerned | 这么说 你们并不是很关心 |
[18:48] | there was a PDS terrorist attack in Lancashire? | 兰开夏郡的半死症恐怖袭击 |
[18:52] | Weighs on your mind, I suppose. | 我猜你很担心吧 |
[18:53] | But that sort of thing happens in those cities, doesn’t it? | 但那种事发生在大城市里 不是吗 |
[18:56] | So, are you from the city, then, Mrs? | 你是从市里来的吗 女士 |
[18:58] | Oh, no, I was born here. | 不 我在这里出生 |
[19:00] | – Were you? – Born but not bred. | -是吗 -但不在这里长大 |
[19:02] | I moved away a long time ago. | 很久以前就搬走了 |
[19:03] | Could say I’m a local girl done good. | 算是个有点成绩的本地女孩 |
[19:05] | Oh, well, excuse us while we break out the bunting. | 有失远迎还望多包涵 |
[19:11] | Anyone for a top-up? | 要加杯酒吗 |
[19:12] | – Oh, don’t mind if I do. – I’ll have a pint, please. | -那我就不客气了 -请帮我加一品脱 |
[19:18] | A pint and two halves of bitter, please. | 一杯一品脱 两杯半品脱的苦啤酒 谢谢 |
[19:20] | She’s got a high opinion of herself, don’t she? | 她太看得起自己了 |
[19:22] | Hasn’t she just? | 可不是吗 |
[19:24] | Did you know Ken Burton? | 你认识肯·伯顿吗 |
[19:26] | He was my next-door neighbour. Can’t believe it. | 以前是我家邻居 真不敢相信 |
[19:30] | – It’s senseless. – I agree. | -毫无人性 -就是说 |
[19:33] | A senseless tragedy. | 惨无人道 |
[19:39] | Oh. Oh, you’re… | 天 你是… |
[19:42] | You’re… | 你是… |
[19:47] | And so is he. | 他也是 |
[19:49] | It’s very relaxed in here, isn’t it? | 这里气氛真融洽 不是吗 |
[19:52] | Could you bring those over for me? Thanks. | 你能帮我拿过来吗 谢谢 |
[19:56] | What was all that about? | 这怎么回事 |
[19:58] | That’s Maxine Martin. She’s a member of Victus. | 她是玛克辛·马丁 维生党的人 |
[20:01] | Victus? Jesus. Really? | 维生党的人 天 真的吗 |
[20:03] | Don’t worry. She won’t be staying long. | 别担心 她不会待很久 |
[20:06] | Did you go to school in the valley, Miss Martin? | 你在村里上过学吗 马丁小姐 |
[20:09] | I went to the primary school. Never made it to the big one. | 读了小学就没再读了 |
[20:21] | Mum? Dad? | 妈 爸 |
[20:52] | ‘Ladies and gentlemen, | “女士们 先生们 |
[20:54] | ‘do not be fooled by the lies peddled by the corrupt elite.’ | “不要被腐败精英分子兜售的谎言所欺骗 |
[21:00] | ‘These so-called Partially Deceased Syndrome sufferers | “这些所谓的部分死亡综合症患者 |
[21:03] | ‘are not like you or me… | “和你我并不相同 |
[21:06] | ‘with normal hopes and normal dreams. | “他们有的不是梦想是野心 |
[21:09] | ‘They may pretend to be like us, | “他们可以伪装成我们 |
[21:12] | ‘but what lies beneath that mask of make-up and medication | “但在化妆品和药物掩饰下的 |
[21:16] | ‘is a cold, hard killer that cannot be reasoned with.’ | “是不可理喻 冷漠无情的杀手 |
[21:22] | ‘The PDS sufferer in your home, | “在你家里 你店里 |
[21:25] | ‘in your shop, in your pub, | “你酒吧里的半死症患者 |
[21:28] | ‘is one missed dose away from tearing your head apart.’ | “少打一针就会剖开你的脑袋 |
[21:33] | – Yeah. – Completely, yeah. | -同意 -完全同意 |
[21:48] | 半死症患者接纳旅店蒙帕纳斯区 戈伯特酒店 房间数量55 接受半死症患者 | |
[21:55] | I assumed it would be a… a whistle-stop visit, Miss Martin. | 我猜你来这只是短期竞选活动吧 马丁女士 |
[21:59] | Well, I’m a firm believer in local government, | 我完全相信本地政府 |
[22:01] | meeting my constituents face to face, | 我得和我的选民面对面交流 |
[22:04] | and for that I need a comfortable, professional environment. | 所以需要舒适专业的环境 |
[22:11] | A few cobwebs. Nothing that a good airing won’t solve. | 有些蛛网 只要通风不错都不是问题 |
[22:14] | I’ll leave Philip at your disposal. | 菲利普留下任你差遣 |
[22:17] | I hope you’re not afraid of a little elbow grease, Philip. | 希望你不怕干点脏活累活 菲利普 |
[22:24] | Right… | 好吧… |
[22:26] | *And I was better where* | *待在伤心之地* |
[22:32] | *I was miserable* | *反而没那么伤心* |
[22:33] | *Why didn’t you leave me there* | *就让我待在那里* |
[22:41] | *And I love you. Please, don’t go* | *我爱你 求你别走* |
[22:47] | *But don’t you sit there looking like you know* | *但也别坐在那里了然地看这我* |
[22:53] | *That I’m the one that kept you from your home* | *是我让你不能回家* |
[23:01] | *Don’t go* | *别离开我* |
[23:07] | *Don’t go* | *别离开我* |
[23:13] | *Don’t go* | *别离开我* |
[23:16] | I’ve got to get out of here, Rick. | 我得离开这里 里克 |
[23:20] | I don’t want to be pulling | 我不想这辈子 |
[23:22] | pints in the flippin’ Legion for the rest of my… | 都在该死的军团酒吧倒啤酒 |
[23:25] | ..forever. Huh! | 应该说永远 |
[23:29] | Jesus. What am I doing? | 天 我在干什么 |
[23:31] | I’m talking to you, and you’re not even here! | 我在跟你说话 但你都不在这里 |
[23:35] | I thought I was the only one who did that. | 我还以为只有我会这样呢 |
[23:38] | Amy?! | 艾米 |
[23:42] | Oh! Kieren Walker! | 吉伦·沃克 |
[23:44] | As I live and breathe! | 没想到还能再见 |
[23:50] | – What are you doing here? – I live here, handsome! | -你在这干什么 -我住这啊 帅哥 |
[23:56] | – Paris? – Yeah, I’m off any day now. | -巴黎吗 -对 这几天就去 |
[23:59] | Do you even speak a word of Francais, Kieren Walker? | 你会说哪怕一句法语吗 吉伦·沃克 |
[24:01] | I got a B in French GCSE. | 我高考法语拿了B呢 |
[24:04] | Oh, well, sacre bleu! You’re good to go, then. | 老天爷 你还真准备好了 |
[24:08] | Anyway, there’s no need to | 反正我现在回来了 |
[24:09] | run off into the great blue yonder now I’m back. | 你也没必要漂洋过海了 |
[24:11] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:13] | You like? | 你高兴吗 |
[24:14] | Course I do. But it’s a bit out of the blue. | 当然 只是有点没想到 |
[24:18] | Here you are. I think I’m in shock. | 你就在我身边 我得缓缓神 |
[24:20] | I’m a stunner, handsome. What can I say? | 谁让我这么迷人呢 是吧帅哥 |
[24:23] | Now, look, I’ve got some bad news to break | 我要跟你说些坏消息 |
[24:25] | and I don’t want you getting too depressed and distraught, OK? | 你别太沮丧 也别太烦躁 好吗 |
[24:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:30] | The wedding’s off. | 婚约解除 |
[24:32] | – Wedding? – Ours, dumb-dumb. | -婚约 -我们的婚约啊 傻蛋 |
[24:37] | – I am betrothed to another. – Who? | -我和别人订婚了 -谁啊 |
[24:41] | That’s for me to know and you to find out. | 我心里有数 就等你来猜啊 |
[24:42] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这什么意思 |
[24:44] | – Who are you betrothed to? – What about you? | -你和谁订婚了 -你呢 |
[24:45] | I know you’re probably still very heartbroken. Over me, of course. | 我知道你应该还在为我心碎 |
[24:49] | But is there anyone else on the horizon | 我们的婚约泡汤了 |
[24:51] | who could console you over our dashed nuptials? | 就没有能安慰你的备胎吗 |
[24:54] | What? No, course there isn’t. | 什么 当然没有 |
[24:56] | – Er…why? – Who’d want someone like me? | -怎么会呢 -谁会喜欢我这种人 |
[24:59] | – Er…anyone with eyes in their nogs. – Yeah, right. | -只要没瞎眼就会啊 -说得好听 |
[25:03] | Don’t talk daft, Kieren Walker. You’re gorgeous! | 别说胡话 吉伦·沃克 你这么帅 |
[25:06] | You’re more than gorgeous. You’re more-geous. | 你不只是帅 你帅呆了 |
[25:09] | Mm. You’re incredibly special. | 你非常特别 |
[25:12] | That so? Mm. | 真的嘛 |
[25:13] | You rose in Roarton, for starters. That’s monumental. | 首先 你在诺顿村复生 多了不起 |
[25:22] | How does that make me special? | 为何那样会使我特别 |
[25:24] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[25:26] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[25:30] | – They should all be there, Miss Martin. – They’re clearly not. | -文件应该都在啊 马丁女士 -显然没 |
[25:34] | The parish records are usually kept in very good order. | 教区档案通常安置得井井有条 |
[25:37] | I’d like them found and given to me as soon as possible, please. | 请你尽快找到档案移交给我 |
[25:40] | When you’ve finished the clearing, of course. | 当然了 你得先打扫完 |
[25:56] | – It’s a myth. – It’s true. | -传说而已 -是真的 |
[25:58] | The first to rise from | 诺顿村是 |
[25:59] | their graves were the dead of Roarton Village. | 第一批复生的地方 |
[26:00] | – Who’s been telling you that? – People. | -谁跟你讲的 -都这么说 |
[26:03] | People? People like the Undead Prophet, you mean? | 是吗 不死先知那拨人吗 |
[26:06] | I didn’t actually get to meet the Undead Prophet at the commune. | 我在公社没能见到不死先知本人 |
[26:08] | Who did you meet? | 那见到谁了 |
[26:11] | That’s for me to know and you to find out. | 我心里有数 就等你来猜啊 |
[26:14] | Who’s that in your bungalow? | 你屋里是谁 |
[26:16] | What are you doing tomorrow? | 你明天想做点什么 |
[26:18] | Apart from going to live in a different country. | 搬家出国不算答案 |
[26:20] | Do you think you can | 你能做到 |
[26:21] | dampen down your wanderlust for one extra day? | 把自己想旅行的冲动再克制一天吗 |
[26:24] | – Why? – I want you to meet the beau. | -怎么了 -想带你见我情郎 |
[26:27] | Our final resting place tomorrow, 10am. | 明天在我们墓地见 上午十点 |
[26:29] | – Say yea. – All right, then. | -答应我 -好吧 |
[26:31] | – Is that a yea? – It’s a yes, if that’s what you mean. | -同意了 -没错 就是同意 |
[26:34] | Yea! | 太棒 |
[26:39] | I’m really glad that you’re back | 你回来我真的很高兴 |
[26:41] | It’s fate, Kieren Walker! | 这是命运 吉伦·沃克 |
[26:43] | Everything happens for a reason. | 万事必有因 |
[26:45] | You’ve got to start believing that. | 你得学着相信 |
[26:46] | You’ve come back a zombie Buddha. | 你这回变成僵尸佛陀了啊 |
[26:49] | Don’t use that word. | 别用那个词 |
[26:52] | Sorry. Partially Deceased Buddha. | 抱歉 半死人佛陀 |
[26:55] | That’s even worse. That’s the name the living gave us. | 这样更糟 那是活人给我们起的名字 |
[26:58] | We are the Undead. We are the redeemed. Got it? | 我们是不死之身 我们是重生者 懂吗 |
[27:07] | Aw! Look at that face! | 看你那小脸 |
[27:10] | So nice to squeeze it again. | 能再揉你的脸真好 |
[27:19] | Why would she want the parish records? | 她为何想要教区档案 |
[27:21] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[27:23] | But I couldn’t find ’em and I looked everywhere. | 但我到处都找不到 |
[27:26] | I’m still supposed to be looking for them right now. | 我现在还应该在翻档案呢 |
[27:28] | Last thing she said to me | 那是她去酒店入住前 |
[27:29] | before she went off to check in at the B and B. | 安排给我的最后一项任务 |
[27:32] | I think she might be more | 我觉得她可能 |
[27:33] | switched on than the last one that came up, sir. | 比上一任议员更机灵 先生 |
[27:36] | Don’t worry, lad. I’ll keep a close eye on her. | 别担心 孩子 我会盯着她 |
[27:38] | She’ll hold her little surgery tomorrow | 她明天要去跟选民见面 |
[27:40] | and be on the train back to Sodom before sundown. | 太阳下山前她就在回索多玛的路上了 |
[27:50] | Bathroom’s just there. Breakfast is from 7am. | 浴室在那边 早餐七点开始 |
[27:55] | Ooh! Swish. | 好房间 |
[27:58] | This is our executive suite. | 这是我们的行政套房 |
[27:59] | I put you in this one especially. | 我特意为您安排的 |
[28:00] | Oh, thank you. That’s very kind of you, er… | 多谢了 你真贴心 你叫… |
[28:03] | Sandra. No trouble at all. | 桑德拉 不客气 |
[28:06] | You’re very welcome to join us downstairs tonight, Miss Martin. | 欢迎你今晚到楼下聚聚 马丁女士 |
[28:09] | My detective show’s on in an hour. | 《私家侦探》电视剧一小时后开始 |
[28:11] | Oh, is it a mystery? I love those, me. | 是悬疑剧吗 我大爱啊 |
[28:13] | It is a mystery, Miss Martin, a big one. Everyone’s a suspect. | 大型悬疑剧 马丁女士 所有人都是嫌犯 |
[28:16] | Oh, how exciting! I’ll be there with bells on. | 真刺激 我会准时出席的 |
[28:22] | Just to warn you. My…my mother-in-law’s… | 提醒您一下 我婆婆是个… |
[28:28] | I had no choice in the matter. | 我没得选 |
[28:32] | I voted for you in the election. | 选举时我给您投票了 |
[28:34] | I went into town especially. Voted Victus. | 我特地进城 投了维生党 |
[28:38] | Round here, folk want to pretend that everything’s all right. | 在这里 大家都假装平安无事 |
[28:42] | But it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[28:44] | Something has got to be done about those…about those things. | 总得有人处置下…处置下那些东西 |
[28:49] | I couldn’t agree with you more, Sandra. | 我再同意不过了 桑德拉 |
[29:44] | ‘Password?’ | “密码” |
[29:46] | The Goddess Ishtar. | 爱神依西塔 |
[29:55] | So, she just turned up out of the blue? | 她就突然出现了 |
[29:56] | Yeah, she’s back at the bungalow. | 对 她回家了 |
[29:58] | – Why is she back? – I don’t know. | -她回来干什么 -我不知道 |
[30:00] | Maybe she just missed Kieren, Dad. | 爸 可能她只是想吉伦了 |
[30:02] | – Or she’s come to blow us all up. – Steve! | -她是来把我们炸飞的 -史蒂夫 |
[30:04] | – Jesus! – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[30:06] | I’m just letting it all hang out, saying what I feel. | 我只是发泄一下 想啥说啥 |
[30:10] | I can’t be the only one who’s worried about these extremists. | 肯定不止我一个人担心极端分子吧 |
[30:12] | – Rabids are bloody scary. – Dad! | -狂暴僵尸太吓人了 -爸 |
[30:15] | Not like him. I’m talking about the other ones. | 他又不是 我说别人 |
[30:18] | The killers. | 那些杀手 |
[30:19] | The rabids that were eating people’s brains during the Rising. | 在复生时啃活人脑子的狂暴僵尸 |
[30:22] | He weren’t doing any of that. | 他又没干过 |
[30:23] | He was just roaming around on his tod till the Army picked him up. | 他只是到处晃悠 直到军队发现他 |
[30:26] | – That’s right, isn’t it, Kier? – Yeah, um…I was… | -没错吧 小吉 -是啊 我那时候 |
[30:37] | Er…I…er… | 我 |
[30:41] | Huh! Bloody hell, Jem! | 该死的 小洁 |
[30:43] | Got it all over my new jeans. | 弄得我新裤子上都是 |
[30:46] | – I did you a favour. – These are designer. | -你还得谢谢我 -这可是设计款 |
[30:48] | Designed by who? It’s like you’ve been raiding Mum’s wardrobe. | 谁设计的 你不是打劫了妈妈的衣柜吧 |
[30:53] | Well, they do look a bit… | 这条裤子的确有点… |
[30:55] | mumsy, love. | 有点娘 亲爱的 |
[30:56] | Kier? | 小吉 |
[30:58] | Yeah, from the back, they sort of have a granny-ish quality, Dad. | 从后面看 有点像婆婆裤 爸 |
[31:02] | Granny-ish? | 婆婆裤 |
[31:03] | You’re wearing ’em too high, Steve. | 你裤腰提太高了 史蒂夫 |
[31:07] | That’s how you’re supposed to wear ’em. Paid 40 quid for these. | 就该这么穿啊 我花了40镑呢 |
[32:38] | ‘I’m going after the suspect.’ | “我去追嫌疑人 |
[32:40] | ‘Don’t follow him into that abandoned mineshaft, | “别跟他进那个废矿井 |
[32:42] | ‘DCI Grafton. It’s dangerous.’ | “格莱夫顿探长 太危险了” |
[32:46] | I don’t like this programme. | 我不喜欢这个节目 |
[32:48] | Mother. | 妈 |
[32:49] | The characters are stupid and the plot’s predictable. | 人物太傻 剧情又没悬念 |
[32:53] | This is Sandra’s favourite programme, Mum. | 这是桑德拉最爱的节目 妈 |
[32:56] | It’s our favourite programme | 我们最爱的节目 |
[32:57] | so if you could just leave it alone… | 所以你能不能别啰嗦 |
[32:59] | I didn’t crawl out of the grave | 我从坟墓爬出来 |
[33:01] | to spend my time watching rubbish like this. | 可不是为了在这种垃圾上浪费时间的 |
[33:03] | – I wish you’d crawl back. – What? | -我倒希望你爬回去 -什么 |
[33:06] | What did she say to me? Clive?! | 她跟我说什么 克莱夫 |
[33:09] | – Sandra, will you… – Shut up. Shut up! | -桑德拉 你能不能 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[33:11] | ‘You’re nicked.’ | “你被捕了” |
[33:13] | They always do this. | 他们总这样 |
[33:14] | Bloody ads. Oh! | 讨厌的广告 |
[33:18] | Time to feed Lewis. | 该去喂里维斯了 |
[33:22] | ‘Halperin & Weston aren’t just satisfied | “哈普林韦斯顿药业不仅仅是 |
[33:25] | ‘with being the number-one specialists when it comes to treating…’ | “专业治疗半死症患者药物首选 |
[33:38] | Lewis? | 里维斯 |
[33:40] | Tea! | 好吃的哦 |
[33:47] | Oh, come on, you silly cat. Where are you? | 快出来 小笨猫 跑哪去啦 |
[33:58] | Sandra! It’s back on. | 桑德拉 开始了 |
[34:07] | Sandra! | 桑德拉 |
[34:07] | Call the HVF! | 快叫人类志愿军 |
[34:09] | Oh, they disbanded yonks ago. | 他们都解散好几年了 |
[34:10] | – Good riddance to ’em! – Where are your weapons? | -大快人心的事呢 -你有武器吗 |
[34:12] | – I’ve only got tools. – Show me! | -只有五金工具 -带我去拿 |
[34:35] | Ssh, you’re all right. | 你安全了 |
[34:36] | Come on. You’re all right, you’re all right. Ssh, ssh, ssh! | 好了 没事了 |
[34:39] | Ssh, you’re OK, love. | 你没事了 宝贝 |
[35:49] | Morning, Helen, love. | 早上好 海伦 亲爱的 |
[36:45] | Please! Someone help me! Please! | 拜托 谁来救救我 |
[36:51] | Somebody, please help me! | 有人吗 救救我 |
[36:53] | He’s coming! He’s coming! | 他要来了 他要来了 |
[36:57] | No, don’t look at me, please don’t look at me! | 别看着我 求你了别看我 |
[37:06] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[37:25] | ‘Switchboard’s lined up regarding the tragic events. | “人们纷纷打来电话对惨剧作出评论 |
[37:28] | ‘Er…Trevor, mate, what’s on your mind?’ | “特雷弗 哥们 你怎么想 |
[37:30] | ‘Well, I’m…I’m scared, Dave. I’m not going to lie to you. | “我很害怕 戴夫 不瞒你说 |
[37:33] | ‘This… this ULA bunch want to bring about a second Rising.’ | “僵尸解放军想要发起第二波复生 |
[37:37] | ‘My cousin, he…he died in the first war. | “我表哥 他在第一波复生中死去了 |
[37:39] | ‘He…he was an HVF fighter, who’s… | “他 他是个人类志愿军队员 |
[37:41] | ‘Well, he’s just been forgotten about. It’s a disgrace.’ | “他已经被遗忘了 这太过分了 |
[37:43] | ‘I’m really sorry to hear that, Trev.’ | “很遗憾听到这些 特雷弗 |
[37:45] | ‘I don’t understand why anyone would want that again, | “我不明白 无论是人类还是僵尸 |
[37:47] | ‘ living or Undead. | “怎么会希望复生重演 |
[37:49] | ‘I mean, that’s what got me voting Victus. | “正因如此我才支持维生党 |
[37:51] | ‘They’re the only ones talking about the issues that matter.’ | “只有他们在讨论有意义的问题 |
[37:54] | ‘OK. Er… OK, well, some interesting points from Trevor there. | “特雷弗提出了一个很有意思的见解 |
[37:58] | ‘Er… next we’ve got Davina on the line. | “接下来我们将接通达维尼亚 |
[38:00] | ‘Hi, Davina. What’s your take on this PDS problem?’ | “达维尼亚你好 你对半死症问题有什么看法 |
[38:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[38:13] | You’re, er… you’re sitting on my grave. | 你…你坐在我的墓碑上了 |
[38:15] | This you? Oh. | 这是你的啊 |
[38:18] | I’m sorry. Didn’t realise you were one of us. | 抱歉 没看出来你是我们的一员 |
[38:21] | All the… on your face. | 因为你的脸 |
[38:26] | You… | 你的吗 |
[38:31] | Gone is the face we loved so dear. | 挚爱容颜已然逝去 |
[38:34] | Silent the voice we loved to hear. | 动人声音不复存在 |
[38:40] | It rhymes. | 还挺押韵 |
[38:41] | Yeah, I didn’t choose it. | 不是我选的 |
[38:43] | What would you have chosen? | 你选的话会写什么 |
[38:46] | Maybe a poem or something. | 也许选首诗吧 |
[38:49] | “I balanced all, brought all to mind | “权衡比较 我默默思考 |
[38:51] | “The years to come seemed waste of breath | “往后的岁月虚无缥缈 |
[38:53] | “A waste of breath the years behind | “未来不过是云烟过眼 |
[38:56] | “In balance with this life, this death.” | “在生死面前” |
[39:01] | That’s what I would have wanted. | 是我就选这首诗 |
[39:03] | Oh, great! You guys have met. | 真好 你俩都认识啦 |
[39:06] | Not formally. | 还未正式介绍 |
[39:08] | Kieren Walker, this is Simon. | 吉伦·沃克 这位是西蒙 |
[39:10] | Kieren was the one I was telling you about. | 吉伦就是我常跟你提起的那位 |
[39:13] | Simon is one of the 12 disciples of the Undead Prophet. | 西蒙是不死先知的十二门徒之一 |
[39:17] | Ah, right. | 想起来了 |
[39:19] | You heard of the Liberation Movement, Kieren? | 你听说过解放运动吗 吉伦 |
[39:22] | I heard some… disturbing stuff. | 我确实听说了一些…令人不安的消息 |
[39:24] | Really? Like what? | 是吗 比如什么 |
[39:26] | People taking pills and going rabid on public transport. | 比如有人用药恢复狂暴态发动电车袭击 |
[39:30] | That wasn’t the ULA, handsome. | 那不是复生解放军干的 帅哥 |
[39:31] | They took Blue Oblivion pills and quoted Revelations, Amy. | 他们服用蓝色赦免并且引用启示录 艾米 |
[39:35] | How many people died in that tram attack? | 电车袭击中死了多少人 |
[39:37] | 13, including my neighbour. | 13个 我的邻居也在其中 |
[39:39] | Well, I’m sorry to hear that, | 很遗憾如此 |
[39:41] | but atrocities happened on both sides. | 但是暴行不是单向的 |
[39:44] | The Ravenshead massacre. | 比如瑞文施德大屠杀 |
[39:46] | A man went on a shooting spree in his own home town. | 一个人在老家做下的疯狂杀人案 |
[39:49] | Shot ten Undead people in the head. | 把十个不死人一枪爆头 |
[39:51] | He gets five years, | 只判了五年 |
[39:53] | because the judge said that | 因为法官认为 |
[39:54] | Partially Deceased people were only half a person. | 半死症患者只算半个人 |
[39:57] | Yeah, I don’t agree with that either. | 这个我也反对 |
[39:58] | The Undead Liberation Army’s | 复生解放军 |
[40:00] | about protecting the redeemed from the living. | 是为了保护复生者不受活人的伤害 |
[40:02] | Why? Because no-one else will. | 为什么呢 因为没人会保护我们 |
[40:05] | “When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” | “当不公成为法律 反抗也便成为义务” |
[40:08] | – Exactly. – Yeah, well, | -没错 -好吧 |
[40:10] | if you could keep your | 如果你们能把反抗 |
[40:11] | resisting to yourselves, that would be great. | 控制在自己的范围内 那就更好了 |
[40:13] | You know, this place has had its troubles. | 这里曾有过不少麻烦 |
[40:15] | It’s moved on and there’s no need to cause more of it. | 但已经向前看了 没必要再生事端 |
[40:18] | Well, how are we causing trouble? | 我们怎么无事生非了 |
[40:20] | By going around like you are. | 比如你们这样到处乱跑 |
[40:23] | Like we are? | 我们这样 |
[40:24] | Yeah, with…you know, | 是啊 就是 |
[40:25] | without your mousse and your contacts in. | 不用摩丝也不戴隐形眼镜 |
[40:27] | This is who we are, dumb-dumb. | 这是本我 笨蛋 |
[40:30] | Yes, I know, Amy. | 是 我知道 艾米 |
[40:31] | It’s who you are, Kieren, | 这就是你 吉伦 |
[40:33] | and running away won’t change that. | 逃避是改变不了这一点的 |
[40:35] | I’m not running away. | 我没有逃避 |
[40:38] | I’m going to start a new life. | 我打算开始一段新的生活了 |
[40:40] | You’ve already been given a new life. | 你已经有过一次新生了 |
[40:43] | And you can live it here. | 并且你可以在这里生活 |
[40:44] | Don’t let anyone tell you any different. | 不要听别人的意见 |
[40:52] | We’re all agreed with the allocations of this month’s funds. | 我们一致同意本月的资金分配方案 |
[40:56] | You’ve nothing in the budget to fix the fence? | 怎么没有修栅栏的预算 |
[40:59] | How many times, Councillor? | 你还要再提多少遍 议员 |
[41:01] | I hear grumblings, Chairman. | 有人向我抱怨的 主席 |
[41:03] | Folks are worried that perimeter fence isn’t secure enough. | 大家担心围篱还不够安全 |
[41:06] | It was maintained by Dean Halton not three months ago. | 迪恩·霍尔顿不到三个月前刚维护过一次 |
[41:09] | This the same Dean Halton that put | 好像正是这位迪恩·霍尔顿 |
[41:11] | a stile in the fence when it were first erected? | 在第一次修栅栏的时候在上面留了个口子 |
[41:13] | It’s not secure. | 栅栏不安全 |
[41:15] | I know that’s true. | 没错 |
[41:18] | A rabid came into the back garden of the B&B last night. | 昨晚一个狂暴僵尸闯进了旅店的后院 |
[41:21] | Almost killed Sandra Furness. | 差点杀了桑德拉·弗内斯 |
[41:24] | What did you do? | 你怎么办了 |
[41:25] | I had to deal with it myself. | 我只好自己把它解决了 |
[41:27] | Deal with it? | 解决 |
[41:28] | Put it down. | 把它干倒 |
[41:32] | Were…were it a he or a she? | 是男的还是女的 |
[41:35] | It was skin and bones. | 它是皮包的骷髅 |
[41:37] | Was it a he or was it a she? | 是男的还是女的 |
[41:41] | It was a he, and he wasn’t a local, so no need to worry. | 男的 不是本地的 不用担心 |
[41:46] | That rabid was someone’s son. | 那个狂暴僵尸曾是某人的儿子 |
[41:47] | Oh, spare me. | 少来了 |
[41:50] | That rabid was going to rip a person apart. | 那个狂暴僵尸想要把一活人撕碎 |
[41:53] | What should I have done, reasoned with it? | 我应该怎么做 跟它讲道理吗 |
[41:55] | Rabids are people too. | 狂暴僵尸也是人 |
[41:56] | Well, last time I checked, | 就我所知 |
[41:58] | people don’t go around trying to eat one another. | 人类不会到处去吃别的人 |
[42:01] | If the patrols were still active, | 如果巡逻队还在执勤 |
[42:02] | I wouldn’t have had to do it. | 就不需要我来做了 |
[42:03] | Hear, hear! | 听听 听听 |
[42:04] | Proves my point. | 证明了我的观点 |
[42:05] | Something needs doing around perimeter fence. | 必须要修整围篱了 |
[42:08] | I agree. I’ll put in a call to HQ today. | 我同意 我今天会给总局打个电话 |
[42:37] | Jem? I’m just popping out for a few bits and pieces. | 小洁 我出去买点东西 |
[42:39] | Do you want to come? | 你要不要来 |
[42:40] | No, thanks! | 不去 谢谢 |
[42:42] | OK, love. See you in a bit. | 好吧 亲爱的 过会儿见 |
[42:49] | Mum? | 妈 |
[42:51] | Hang on a sec! | 等一下 |
[42:55] | Come in. | 进来 |
[42:58] | I believe we might have got off on the wrong foot. | 我们初次见面可能有些误会 |
[43:03] | Are you a Scotch connoisseur at all, Miss Martin? | 你会品鉴威士忌吗 马丁小姐 |
[43:06] | I’ve been known to enjoy a dram or two. | 能喝那么一两杯 |
[43:08] | A dram? | 一两杯 |
[43:10] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[43:13] | Why don’t you make your way over to the vicarage later? | 要不待会儿你到牧师住所来吧 |
[43:16] | Say 7:30. | 七点半怎么样 |
[43:18] | I’d like that, sir. | 我很乐意 牧师 |
[43:26] | Well, I’m bloody skint. | 我现在穷死了 |
[43:28] | Me and you both, and there’s nowt down that job centre. | 我也是 人才中心也没有工作给我们 |
[43:31] | Aye, cos every tart around here | 是啊 因为那些蠢货 |
[43:32] | is employing those rotten bastards! | 现在都开始招臭僵尸了 |
[43:34] | Oh, dear. I should watch my language, though, shouldn’t I? | 不好 我说话应该小心点的 是吧 |
[43:37] | Can’t even say boo to a goose these days. | 当着矬人别说短话啊 |
[43:40] | You know, we saved the world once. | 我们之前拯救过世界 |
[43:41] | You’d think that’d be worth summat. | 还以为这是多了不得的事呢 |
[43:42] | It’s like the Rising never happened. | 就好像复生从没发生过一样 |
[43:44] | Aye, but it did. | 但它发生了 |
[43:45] | And when it happens again, | 等再来一次复生的时候 |
[43:46] | the whole village’ll come crawling back. | 全村人都会跪着来求我们的 |
[43:49] | Help us, Gary…sir! | 救救我们 加里 先生 |
[43:51] | Dead ‘uns are chewin’ on me granny’s head! | 僵尸在吃我奶奶的脑袋 |
[43:54] | We’ll get Jem Walker back in uniform. | 小洁会穿回她的制服 |
[43:55] | I heard she’s in a uniform, a school one. | 我听说她已经穿上制服了 学校的制服 |
[43:59] | Hey, that’s a war hero you’re talking about, Private. | 你说的那可是个战斗英雄 小兵 |
[44:03] | No, for that show of disrespect, | 太无礼了 |
[44:04] | you’re getting the drinks in. | 罚酒 |
[44:14] | Mum, can we hurry up? | 妈 能快点吗 |
[44:15] | Yeah, we’ve got quite a few things now, haven’t we? | 是啊 我们买了好多东西了 是吧 |
[44:17] | Um…definitely something else that I need on here now. | 这里肯定有我要买的什么东西 |
[44:20] | ‘Clean-up in aisle four please! Clean-up in aisle four.’ | “四号过道需要打扫 四号过道需要打扫” |
[44:26] | Hiya, Sue. | 你好 苏 |
[44:28] | Oh, hi, Sophie. How are you? | 索菲 你好 |
[44:31] | I wanted to ask you a question about your Kieren, Sue. | 我想问一个关于你家吉伦的问题 苏 |
[44:37] | Is he…gifted? | 他 有什么天赋吗 |
[44:39] | Well, we like to think so. | 我们倒是愿意这样想 |
[44:41] | So’s my Henry. | 我家亨利就有 |
[44:43] | What sort of supernatural talent does your Kieren possess? | 你家吉伦有什么超自然的能力吗 |
[44:47] | My Henry’s psychic. | 亨利能通灵 |
[44:49] | What with him passing over and coming back again, | 可能跟他死而复生有关 |
[44:52] | he can now communicate with the dead, | 他现在能和死人交流 |
[44:53] | all sorts of the departed. | 各种死人 |
[44:55] | Young, old, good ones, bad ones. | 年轻的 老的 好人 坏人 |
[44:57] | He can do ’em all. | 他都能交流 |
[44:58] | Just the other day, I was going up the stairs and I heard… | 那天我正准备上楼 然后就听见… |
[45:00] | Sorry. Yeah, carry on for us, would you, love? | 对不起 你先去逛逛好吗 亲爱的 |
[45:06] | – Sorry. – Yes, I heard this noise. | -抱歉 -没事 我听见了那个声音 |
[45:09] | And I was just about to go in… | 那时我正准备去 |
[45:10] | I was just about to go into the bathroom, actually. | 其实 我正准备去浴室 |
[45:12] | But something… | 但有东西… |
[45:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[45:54] | Excuse me. I’m sorry, I’m looking for, um… | 不好意思 我在找… |
[45:58] | Don’t. | 别过来 |
[45:59] | Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 别过来 别过来 |
[45:59] | Please, please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[46:01] | Turn away, turn away, please! | 转过头去 转过去 求你了 |
[46:07] | Is it cos of my eyes? | 是因为我的眼睛吗 |
[46:08] | I’m sorry. I had to take them out. | 对不起 我不得不把隐形眼镜取出来 |
[46:10] | They were killing me. | 我戴着好难受 |
[46:25] | *Believe me* | *相信我* |
[46:30] | *Believe me* | *相信我* |
[46:32] | *This loneliness won’t go away* | *这份孤寂 无从排解* |
[46:41] | *Hear me, oh, woman that has gone astray* | *聆听我声 迷途的女人* |
[46:48] | *Gone astray* | *迷途的你* |
[47:01] | *Your friends* | *你的挚友* |
[47:06] | *Your friends will always just be in your way* | *你的挚友 将常伴你左右* |
[47:14] | *Trust me… * | *相信我* |
[47:16] | Come in. | 进来 |
[47:16] | *Darling, either way… * | 亲爱的 无论如何 |
[47:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[47:23] | Oh, stunning. | 太迷人了 |
[47:27] | *You all say I’ve crossed a line* | *你常说 我已越过界线* |
[47:33] | *But the sad fact is I’ve lost my mind* | *我为你疯狂 才是悲伤的事实* |
[47:37] | *They moan, they shuffle wanna eat our brains* | *他们吼着抖着要来吃脑浆* |
[47:41] | *We’ll never surrender* | *我们绝不放弃* |
[47:42] | *We’ll never be tamed…* | *我们绝不屈服* |
[47:44] | All right, Gaz, easy now. | 加里 别闹了 |
[47:46] | Ah, bugger ’em, man. That’s what everyone’s thinking. | “给我滚蛋” 这才是大家想说的 |
[47:48] | I’ve just got balls to say it. | 只有我敢说出来而已 |
[47:51] | That one’s not finished. | 这个还没有吃完呢 |
[47:52] | Yeah, that one ain’t dead yet. | 没错 这个还没死呢 |
[47:55] | Did you hear me say that to him? I’m dead funny, me. | 听到我跟他讲的没 好笑”死”了 |
[48:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[48:10] | I work in here. What are you doing here? | 我在这里上班 你来这做什么 |
[48:13] | We’re on a night out. | 我们晚上出来找乐子 |
[49:21] | To the future. | 为未来干杯 |
[49:24] | With your powerful connections | 有了你强大的关系网 |
[49:27] | and my robust leadership, | 还有我有力的领导 |
[49:29] | I think we can bring this community back from the brink, | 我们能把这个社区从危机边缘拯救回来 |
[49:34] | get those walking abominations judged, | 审判那些行尸走肉 |
[49:36] | and then…well, then, hallelujah. | 到时候 老天保佑 |
[49:40] | Judged? | 审判 |
[49:41] | Yes, of course. | 是的 没错 |
[49:43] | Mustn’t spill the beans till the end is nigh. | 天机不可泄露 |
[49:50] | I’d like to show you something very special, if I may. | 我想给你看一样 非常有意思的东西 |
[49:59] | Summat stinks rotten in here. Am I right? | 这里有东西烂得发臭了 对吗 |
[50:02] | All right, guys, you’ve made your point. | 好了 伙计们 你们目的已经达到了 |
[50:04] | We should be free to go wherever we want, however we want. | 我们想去哪就去哪 想做什么就做什么 |
[50:07] | – Basic human rights, hon. – Don’t rock the boat, Amy. | -这是基本的人权 -别自找麻烦 艾米 |
[50:10] | That’s right, you tell ’em. | 说得没错 告诉他们 |
[50:11] | Cover up or get the hell out, | 不化妆就滚蛋 |
[50:13] | you fucking rotters! | 死僵尸们 |
[50:16] | All right, Gary, get out. | 好了 加里 出去 |
[50:19] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[50:20] | You can’t be talking like that. Get out. | 你不能这么说话 出去 |
[50:22] | Are you going to make me, dry rot? | 你要撵我走吗 僵尸 |
[50:26] | Leave. | 出去 |
[50:38] | I don’t take orders from a lad who wears make-up. | 化妆小毛孩的话 我可不会听 |
[50:47] | – Fucking rotter! – Are you all right, Gaz? | -混蛋僵尸 -加里 你还好吗 |
[50:49] | Go on. | 来啊 |
[50:54] | Off him! | 放开他 |
[50:57] | Get off him! | 把他放开 |
[51:00] | Shoot him, Pearl! | 快开枪 珀莉 |
[51:02] | Shoot it! | 快开枪 |
[51:03] | Shoot the rot! You gave him fair warning! | 毙了这僵尸 你已经警告过了 |
[51:06] | Everybody stay where they are. | 所有人都别动 |
[51:15] | I said, stay where you are! | 我说了 都别动 |
[51:29] | Kieren. | 吉伦 |
[51:39] | When the first risen are vanquished, | 当第一代复生者被征服后 |
[51:42] | the trumpet shall sound | 号角将要吹响 |
[51:44] | and the dead shall rise incorruptible. | 死者将复生 永不腐朽 |
[51:48] | This bunker will keep me and Helen safe | 战争无法避免 而这个地堡 |
[51:52] | in the inevitable war. | 将保护我和海伦 |
[51:54] | – Helen? – My wife. | -海伦 -我妻子 |
[51:57] | She will be returning, come the second resurrection. | 随着第二波复生 她将回来我身边 |
[52:02] | There’s room for more. | 这里还有空间 |
[52:05] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 你没必要在我面前假装 |
[52:08] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[52:11] | I know why you’re really here. | 我知道你来这里的真正目的 |
[52:14] | We keep very thorough records in this parish. | 我们对教区的记录十分详实 |
[52:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[52:21] | When the first risen are completely destroyed, | 当第一代复生者彻底被消灭 |
[52:25] | we’ll both get what we want. | 我们就能各取所需 |
[52:26] | Completely destroyed? | 彻底被消灭 |
[52:28] | Eliminated, killed, all of them. | 灭绝 杀光每一个 |
[52:31] | It’s the only way to bring about the second Rising. | 只有这样 第二波复生才会到来 |
[52:35] | You’ve got it so wrong. | 你大错特错了 |
[52:37] | – I beg your pardon? – You’ve gone insane. | -什么意思 -你不清醒了 |
[52:39] | How dare you? | 好大的胆子 |
[52:40] | I don’t want a second Rising. | 我才不要第二波复生 |
[52:42] | That’s the last thing I want. | 我最不想要的就是这样 |
[52:44] | You’ve managed to turn this village upside-down. | 你成功把村子搅了个天翻地覆 |
[52:48] | This community used to be a beacon of hope | 这个社区曾经是大家的一线希望 |
[52:50] | and now it’s in chaos. | 现在却是一片混乱 |
[52:52] | You’re letting the first risen roam free! | 你让第一代复生者无拘束地游荡 |
[52:55] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么想的 |
[52:56] | I won’t be spoken to like this. | 你不能这样跟我说话 |
[52:57] | You’re through, Vicar. | 你完了 牧师 |
[52:59] | Through? | 完了 |
[52:59] | I am the authority in this village! | 我是村里的权威人士 |
[53:03] | I’m the one that kept the hordes at bay! | 是我让那群野兽走投无路 |
[53:06] | You trumped-up… | 你胡说… |
[54:34] | – You came? – Yeah. | -你来吗 -好 |
[54:40] | I’m going to try and stop a certain Roarton riser from leaving. | 我想要阻止诺顿村的某位复生者离开 |
[54:49] | I have your birth date and your death date | 我知道你的出生日期 死亡日期 |
[54:52] | but I don’t have your time of rising. | 但是我不知道你的复生日期 |
[55:02] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道些什么 |