时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I burnt the body. | 我把尸体烧了 |
[00:04] | Bones are buried separate. No-one will find ’em. | 骨头分开埋的 没人找得到 |
[00:06] | Henry may have been involved with extremists | 亨利可能和一些极端分子有关系 |
[00:08] | and made his way to one of their training camps. | 并参加了他们的集训营 |
[00:10] | Simon is one of the 12 disciples of the Undead Prophet. | 西蒙是不死先知的十二门徒之一 |
[00:14] | Victus has been gathering intelligence on groups | 维生党搜集的情报表明有些团体 |
[00:17] | looking to bring about another Rising. | 打算带来二次复生 |
[00:19] | They believe they need | 他们认为 |
[00:19] | to find the First Risen before it can start. | 需要先找到第一个复生的人 |
[00:22] | Whoever this First Risen is, | 不管第一个复生的是谁 |
[00:24] | we want to find them before anyone else does. | 我们必须在其他人之前找到他 |
[00:26] | I don’t like being here with you, | 我不想跟你待在这里 |
[00:28] | I’d rather be with my friends. | 我想和朋友们一起 |
[00:31] | You need to find a nice girl who’ll take care of you. | 你得找个关心你的好姑娘 |
[00:34] | The Goddess Ishtar. | 爱神依西塔 |
[00:35] | Are you wanting the full girlfriend experience again? | 你还想要完整女友体验套餐吗 |
[00:39] | Hiya, sweetheart. | 好啊 宝贝 |
[00:40] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[00:44] | Amy is someone who needs to see that she’s loved. | 艾米是那种需要爱意关怀的人 |
[00:46] | So I show her love, | 所以我对她表现出爱意 |
[00:47] | because I do love her. | 因为我确实爱她 |
[01:03] | Hey, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:05] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[01:07] | Is it a bad thing that I want you all the time? | 我一直想要你是不是不好 |
[01:12] | It’s perfectly normal. | 这完全正常 |
[01:15] | I keep… | 我一直 |
[01:17] | thinking about your hands… | 在想你的双手 |
[01:19] | touching me… | 抚摸着我 |
[01:22] | No, you mustn’t be late for the departmental committee. | 不行 你去部门委员会可不能迟到 |
[01:24] | They can’t start without me. | 他们没我开始不了 |
[01:25] | Of course! | 那当然 |
[01:27] | Oh, my God, Philip. You’re so adept. | 老天 菲利普 你真娴熟 |
[01:30] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[01:32] | Please, let me try. | 请让我试试 |
[01:36] | I want to give you pleasure. | 我想给你快感 |
[01:42] | Teach me. | 教教我吧 |
[01:50] | Very well… | 好吧 |
[01:51] | Philip, we’ve got a visitor, Sylvia, | 菲利普 西维娅来家里了 |
[01:54] | can you come down? | 你能下来吗 |
[01:55] | What did you say? I can’t hear you with all that noise. | 你说什么 噪音太吵我听不清 |
[01:57] | Philip! Philip? | 菲利普 菲利普 |
[02:01] | Philip, now! | 菲利普 马上 |
[02:31] | Am I the only one in this house…? | 家里只有我管… |
[02:47] | What am I doing? | 我这是干什么 |
[02:58] | I called them at the school. | 我给学校打电话 |
[03:00] | I said, “Henry won’t be in today, | 说亨利今天不会去学校了 |
[03:02] | he’s gone missing.” | 他失踪了 |
[03:04] | D’you know what they said to me? | 你知道他们怎么回答的吗 |
[03:06] | “Thank you for your call,” Like it were nothing. | “谢谢你的来电” 好像无关紧要 |
[03:08] | Here’s Philip now. | 菲利普来了 |
[03:10] | It’s like a bad dream, Shirley, | 就像是场噩梦 雪莉 |
[03:12] | I keep thinking I’ll wake up | 一直觉得我一醒 |
[03:13] | – and he’ll have come back. – Oh, darling. | -他就回来了 -亲爱的 |
[03:15] | I assure you, Mrs Lonsdale, | 我向你保证 兰思德太太 |
[03:17] | that everything that can be done… | 我们已竭尽所能 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry, no, that Maxine Martin. | 对不起 玛克辛·马丁的话我可不信 |
[03:21] | Well, I can tell when someone’s lying to me face. | 我一眼就能看出谁当着我面在说谎 |
[03:23] | “Henry’s run off to a training camp.” | “亨利跑去参加集训营了” |
[03:24] | He’s not in any training camp. | 他才没去集训营 |
[03:27] | Henry wouldn’t join Cub Scouts, | 亨利连童子军都不参加 |
[03:29] | not even when you were troop leader, Philip. | 哪怕队长是你 菲利普 |
[03:31] | I said to him, “Go with Phil from next door, | 我跟他说 “跟着隔壁的菲利 |
[03:34] | “He’ll look after you.” “No, playing Nintendo.” | “他会照顾你的” “不 我要玩任天堂” |
[03:37] | He’s not a joiner. | 他不喜欢集体活动 |
[03:39] | The two things aren’t necessarily… | 这两件事没必然联系 |
[03:41] | Let me show you the knack with that, Philip. | 我教你怎么用那个吧 菲利普 |
[03:44] | One is Cub Scouts, | 一个是童子军 |
[03:44] | the other’s a terrorist training camp. | 另一个是恐怖分子集训营 |
[03:46] | – Tell her you’ll help her. – How? | -告诉她你会帮她 -怎么帮 |
[03:49] | Well, your big village meeting’s today. | 今天村里不是开大会吗 |
[03:50] | Tell her you’ll bring it up. | 告诉她你会提起这事 |
[03:52] | You’re on the parish council, you must have some sway. | 你在教区理事会里面 总归有点影响力 |
[03:54] | Sway… of course I have. | 影响力 我当然是有 |
[03:56] | I can’t upset the order of business. | 但我不能本末倒置 |
[03:58] | It’s an extremely important meeting. | 这次会议极其重要 |
[04:03] | Ms Martin’s going to be looking to me to… | 马丁女士会指望我… |
[04:04] | Oh, Philip says he’ll look into it. | 菲利普说他会查查的 |
[04:18] | You’re stood there like that. | 你像这样站在那 |
[04:20] | I come in, I shake your hand… | 我过来 跟你握手 |
[04:22] | Shake hands. | 握手 |
[04:25] | I’m alarmed. | 我受到了惊吓 |
[04:26] | Your skin is cold to the touch. | 你的皮肤冰冷 |
[04:28] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[04:30] | Like in the brochure. | 照手册说 |
[04:32] | I’m sorry I caused your anxiety… | 对不起吓到你了 |
[04:34] | Where’s Simon and Amy? | 西蒙和艾米呢 |
[04:36] | Simon’s got more important things to do, he’s got a mission. | 西蒙有更重要的事要做 他有任务 |
[04:40] | …and contact lenses on account of… | 还有隐形眼镜是为了 |
[04:44] | – To minimise. – “To minimise distress caused to living people.” | -减少 -减少人类的紧张情绪 |
[04:48] | “I’ve been administered Neurotriptyline in the last 24 hours | 过去二十四小时内我已注射过神经替林 |
[04:51] | and will not enter a rabid state.” | 不会转变至狂暴状态 |
[04:53] | You have to have it off, | 你一定要说清楚 |
[04:54] | otherwise what are you doing? | 要不然你就是在干什么 |
[04:59] | Scaring crap out of folk. | 四处吓人 |
[05:01] | You need to work on your mousse application an’ all. | 你得多练习上上摩丝什么的 |
[05:04] | Long, even strokes, yeah? | 均匀用力 一抹到底 对吧 |
[05:07] | Sit down, I’m giving you a six, | 坐下吧 我给你个六分 |
[05:09] | and that’s being generous. | 这还算是客气的 |
[05:12] | – Next, Amy Dyer. – Not here. | -下一位 艾米·戴尔 -没来 |
[05:16] | Simon Monroe? | 西蒙·门罗 |
[05:20] | That’s very clever, that, innit? | 耍小聪明是吧 |
[05:21] | See how clever they are | 把他们记到不配合名单里 |
[05:22] | when they get put on a noncompliants list. | 看看他们还能聪明多久 |
[05:24] | Lesson there for all of yous, don’t take the piss. | 也是给你们所有人一个教训 别惹麻烦 |
[05:39] | What happens when you’ve got all the stamps? | 集齐所有印章之后呢 |
[05:40] | Well, then, you’ve got all the stamps. | 那你就有所有印章了啊 |
[05:43] | Get all five sheets and there’s an away day… | 集满五张就能去旅行 |
[05:46] | to the seaside. | 海滨之旅 |
[05:50] | And you, get your mousse on. | 还有你 记得抹摩丝 |
[05:54] | After every fete, I say, “Wind it round your arm, | 每次宴会结束 我总说”绕在手臂上卷好 |
[05:57] | don’t just put it away in a bunch.” | “别随便揉成一团” |
[05:58] | “Don’t bunch the bunting!” | “别把旗布团成团” |
[06:03] | I’m making a start on the fudge today | 我今天要开始做软糖了 |
[06:04] | if you fancied lending a hand? | 你要不要来帮忙 |
[06:06] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[06:08] | I’ve got to go on patrol. | 我得去巡逻 |
[06:10] | I didn’t know you were back on patrol. | 我都不知道你又开始巡逻了 |
[06:13] | Am from today, 12 o’clock. | 从今天十二点开始 |
[06:16] | All these decisions that you say nothing about. | 你做决定永远不跟人商量 |
[06:19] | How’s going on patrol going to fix anything? | 巡逻又能怎么样 |
[06:22] | How’s it looking after your future? | 这对你的未来有帮助吗 |
[06:25] | And how can I help you if you won’t talk to me? | 你什么都不告诉我 我要怎么帮你 |
[06:28] | Mum, don’t worry about me. | 妈 别担心我 |
[06:31] | It’s OK, I’m fine. | 没事的 我很好 |
[06:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好好的 |
[07:00] | ‘Are you wanting the full girlfriend experience again? | “你还想要完整女友体验套餐吗” |
[07:02] | ‘Again? Again?’ | “还想吗 想吗” |
[07:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[08:06] | You’re here! | 你来了 |
[08:07] | I was getting worried. | 我都要担心了 |
[08:09] | I wasn’t sure you were coming. | 不知道你会不会来 |
[08:13] | Leave the money on the dresser. | 把钱放在梳妆台上吧 |
[08:21] | Em, look… Look, I can’t stay long. | 我不能久留 |
[08:24] | Oh, shame. | 真可惜 |
[08:30] | You off out, Kier? You only just got here. | 这就要走啊 小吉 你才刚到家呢 |
[08:33] | Oh, yeah, I have to. | 是啊 我得走了 |
[08:35] | Anything to report from t’workshop? | 研讨会都说什么了 |
[08:37] | Just Dean Halton’s guide | 迪恩·霍尔顿在引领我们 |
[08:38] | to becoming a civilised member of society. | 转变成社会文明人 |
[08:41] | All have to start somewhere, I suppose. | 千里之行始于足下嘛 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I keep telling you, Dad, | 我一直跟你说 爸 |
[08:44] | it’s not a start if it doesn’t go anywhere. | 没有终又何来的始 |
[08:46] | It’s just showing up for that day’s humiliation. | 我不过是日日去接受羞辱 |
[08:48] | That’s the workplace for you. | 职场就是这样 |
[08:50] | You’ll be back by three, won’t you? | 你们三点会回来的吧 |
[08:52] | Course. | 会的 |
[08:54] | I don’t think I can make it, Mum. | 我可能回不来 妈 |
[08:56] | Why, where you off to? | 怎么了 你要去哪 |
[08:57] | – The bungalow. – Well, the plan was to have some family time, | -艾米家 -说好来个家庭日的 |
[09:00] | all sit down together for Sunday lunch. | 全家人坐下来享受一顿周日午餐 |
[09:02] | – Back by quarter to, then, eh? – Bring someone. | -那两点三刻回来吧 -带人一起来 |
[09:05] | Who? | 带谁 |
[09:06] | Well, one of your new friends. Maybe that… | 你的新朋友 也许那个 |
[09:09] | Amy, that nice unconventional girl. They’d be very welcome. | 艾米 那个独特的女孩 我们非常欢迎 |
[09:12] | Yeah, I’ll see. | 好吧 我问问 |
[09:16] | I thought it was going to be family time. | 不该是”家庭日”吗 |
[09:35] | Look. | 你看 |
[09:36] | They’re not complete. | 没填完整 |
[09:39] | “Time of Rising?” | “复生时间” |
[09:41] | Well, what if they don’t know? | 他们不知道怎么办 |
[09:43] | Then they find out. | 那就让他们搞清楚 |
[09:45] | Tell them if the forms aren’t filled out correctly, | 跟他们说 如果表格填得不对 |
[09:47] | they’ll be considered non-compliant. | 将被视为不合作 |
[10:37] | Look at you, all done up and adorable! | 看看你啊 衣冠笔挺帅气逼人 |
[10:40] | Hi, Amy. | 艾米 |
[10:42] | That’s what happened the night I rose. | 我复生那晚就是这样 |
[10:45] | That’s everything. That’s all I remember. | 我记得的都已经说了 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah, you’re late for church. | 你做礼拜迟到了 |
[10:49] | Thank you, Brian. It’s a great feeling, isn’t it? | 谢谢 布莱恩 这感觉很棒 对吧 |
[10:53] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[10:54] | Because the living have tried to control us with shame, | 活人想用羞耻感控制我们 |
[10:57] | telling our Rising stories… | 说出我们的复生故事 |
[11:00] | is where we start to say no. | 就是反抗的开始 |
[11:03] | If we are serious about becoming free | 如果我们真要获得自由 |
[11:05] | the first shackle we have to throw off… | 首先要丢开的 |
[11:09] | is shame. | 就是羞耻感 |
[11:13] | No Rising story should be left untold. | 大家都应该说出自己的复生故事 |
[11:15] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢 布莱恩 |
[11:19] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[11:21] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[11:23] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[11:36] | If everyone’ll take a seat as quick as you can, we’ll get on. | 大家尽快就坐 会议马上开始了 |
[11:45] | Item number one on the agenda is to introduce you all | 第一项议程就是向你们介绍 |
[11:48] | to the brave men and women of the Roarton Protection Service. | 保护诺顿小分队勇敢的成员们 |
[11:55] | As you know, the RPS has been set up | 正如你们所知 保诺队的成立 |
[11:58] | in response to the alarming events of recent days, | 是为了应对近日发生的惊人事件 |
[12:02] | some of which, thinking about them’d make your blood run cold. | 其中有些简直让人胆战心惊 |
[12:06] | There’s Gary Kendal, he’s the captain. | 这位是队长加里·肯德尔 |
[12:09] | One or two other faces | 还有几名 |
[12:10] | you’ll know from Human Volunteer Force that was. | 也曾经是你们熟识的人类志愿军成员 |
[12:14] | It’s the same thing. | 不就是一回事吗 |
[12:17] | It’s a new service. | 这是一个新队伍 |
[12:19] | It will be carrying out some of the same duties. | 他们的有些职责是相同的 |
[12:22] | For instance, until the perimeter fence is complete, | 比如 在围栏完工之前 |
[12:24] | there’ll be regular patrols | 他们将在村子周边的 |
[12:26] | of the woods and fields around the village. | 树林和田地例行巡逻 |
[12:29] | And remember – they’re relying on you as much as you are on them. | 记住 我们大家是互相依靠的 |
[12:33] | So eyes and ears open, and anything you see, pass it on. | 眼观四路耳听八方 有任何情况及时上报 |
[12:38] | Undead walking around without make-up and lenses on. | 不死人不化妆 不戴隐形眼镜就满大街走 |
[12:40] | Not now. | 别说了 |
[12:41] | Lived here all my life. | 我在这里住了一辈子 |
[12:42] | Rose Orton, you wait your turn. | 罗丝·欧顿 轮到你再发言 |
[12:44] | – I don’t want to be seeing that. – No! | -我可不想见到这种事 -是啊 |
[12:47] | The idea behind calling this meeting | 召开此次会议的用意 |
[12:50] | was for people to air their concerns | 就是让大家说出心中的担忧 |
[12:52] | and for us to decide together, as a community, what to do. | 作为一个社区 一起出谋献策 |
[12:57] | Now… | 好了 |
[12:59] | who’d like to talk? | 谁想发言 |
[13:04] | What are we going to do about t’ rotter knocking shop? | 我们要拿僵尸妓院怎么办 |
[13:07] | Abigail Lamb told me all about it. | 阿比盖尔·兰博都告诉我了 |
[13:09] | This is going on in Roarton? | 诺顿村还有这种事 |
[13:12] | The living…and those things?! | 活人 和那种东西 |
[13:30] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你怎么没叫醒我 |
[13:31] | I didn’t like to. You seemed so peaceful. | 不想叫醒你 你睡得很安稳 |
[13:40] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[13:51] | Abomination! | 恶心 |
[13:55] | Those giving themselves over to fornication | 居然跟僵尸通奸 |
[13:58] | and going after strange flesh! | 觊觎异族的肉体 |
[14:01] | I’ll tell what you do. | 我要说出去 |
[14:03] | I’ll tell everyone! | 我要告诉所有人 |
[14:09] | What happened to Roarton? | 诺顿村怎么了 |
[14:12] | Did we stop being who we were, | 我们曾因坚持本真享誉国内 |
[14:14] | what we were known for the country over? | 如今却变了样子了吗 |
[14:16] | Are we like everyone else now? | 我们变得和其他人一样了吗 |
[14:18] | – When did she become “We”? – Do we tolerate this, | -她啥时成为我们一员了 -我们能忍受吗 |
[14:21] | just put up with it? | 放任不管吗 |
[14:23] | We used to be proud, vigilant! | 我们曾经昂首挺胸 心存警惕 |
[14:26] | We used to be an example to others. | 我们曾是他人的楷模 |
[14:28] | Are we going to let this pass? | 我们就这么听之任之吗 |
[14:30] | Maybe this was the wake-up that we needed. | 也许这就是我们需要的警钟 |
[14:34] | I think we put a stop to this as soon as we can. | 要我说就得尽快阻止此事 |
[14:37] | I think we get organised, we get down there tonight. | 我们组织起来 今晚把它捣毁 |
[14:39] | What…about…Henry…Lonsdale? | 亨利 兰思德 怎么 办 |
[14:41] | What…about…Henry…Lonsdale? | 亨利 兰思德 怎么 办 |
[14:44] | What about Henry? | 亨利怎么办 |
[14:47] | Three days since my son’s been home. | 三天了 我儿子一直没回家 |
[14:49] | Mrs Lonsdale, everyone here sympathises. | 兰思德夫人 在场所有人都很理解你 |
[14:52] | I’m not talking to you. | 我没跟你说话 |
[14:53] | Every word out of your mouth’s been a lie from day one. | 从一开始 你就满嘴谎言 |
[14:55] | I’m finished with you. | 我跟你无话可说 |
[14:56] | Philip Wilson said he’d speak up for me. | 菲利普·威尔森说他会替我说话 |
[14:58] | Seeing as he’s not here, | 既然他不在 |
[14:59] | I’ll speak for myself to you, | 我就自己说个明白 |
[15:00] | my neighbours and my friends. | 你们是我的邻居 我的朋友 |
[15:03] | Out of the lot of you, who’s tried to find him? | 你们这么多人 有人找过他吗 |
[15:08] | Not one. | 一个也没有 |
[15:09] | I have explained that we cannot afford to devote our resources | 我已经解释过 我们资源有限 |
[15:13] | to searching for someone | 不能浪费在寻找 |
[15:14] | who has gone missing of his own volition. | 某个自愿失踪的人上 |
[15:15] | That’s more of it! More lies spread against him. | 又来了 又在散播关于他的谎言 |
[15:18] | What if it were your child you didn’t know were alive or dead | 要是你的孩子不知死活 |
[15:21] | and when you asked for help people just turn their backs, | 你找人帮忙 却无人理睬 |
[15:23] | don’t even ask after him or mention his name, | 甚至不问他情况 也不提起他的名字 |
[15:25] | just carry on like he were never here?! | 好像他从不存在一样 继续干自己事 |
[15:34] | By the way, they’re making a list of noncompliants. | 顺便说一下 他们在列不合作者名单 |
[15:37] | So not showing up to Give Back | 所以不参加回馈计划 |
[15:39] | probably isn’t the great idea you think it is, | 这主意可能没你想得那样好 |
[15:42] | or sending your followers to it without cover-up on. | 还有派你的追随者不化妆去参加 |
[15:47] | My followers? | 我的追随者 |
[15:48] | All these brainwashed people everywhere. | 到处都是被洗脑的人 |
[15:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:52] | Because they have something to believe in? | 因为他们有信仰吗 |
[15:54] | To me, Kieren, you’re the one that’s brainwashed, | 对我来说吉伦 你才是被洗脑的 |
[15:57] | – just over a longer period. – Yeah, don’t do that. | -不过时间更长 -是嘛 别这样 |
[16:00] | What am I doing? | 我怎么了 |
[16:01] | Whatever conversion technique you’re trying, I’m not up for it. | 无论你用什么方法说教 我不会听的 |
[16:05] | I’m not doing anything to you. | 我没打算把你怎样 |
[16:07] | Do you know what’s so annoying? | 你知道我最烦什么吗 |
[16:09] | Is that you could be great… | 你本可以做大事 |
[16:11] | if you could just be a normal person for two seconds. | 只要你能做两秒钟正常人 |
[16:16] | What do normal people do? | 正常人做什么 |
[16:19] | I’m serious! | 我是认真的 |
[16:24] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[16:27] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[16:29] | I’ll do anything I can to give it to you. | 我会尽我所能 让你如愿 |
[16:34] | Because there’s what I believe… | 因为我心中一直坚定信仰 |
[16:40] | And then there’s you. | 但现在又有了你 |
[16:45] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:56] | No. | 别 |
[16:57] | You two are not allowed to argue. | 你们两个不许吵架 |
[17:01] | You’re going to feel so silly about this | 等我们仨成了铁三角 |
[17:03] | when the three of us are best friends. | 你们就会觉得现在吵架可蠢了 |
[17:04] | You’re going to say, “Oh, we should have listened to Amy. | 你们会说 “我们该听艾米的 |
[17:07] | “Amy, the beautiful genius!” | “艾米 那个天才小美女” |
[17:12] | You filled that half an hour ago. | 你半小时前就装满了 |
[17:14] | – Did I? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[17:16] | I’ll just have to put it back out again. | 那我把它放回去就好了 |
[17:19] | What am I like? | 我怎么了 |
[17:26] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:35] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[17:37] | She’s right out there. | 她就在外边 |
[17:39] | I…I…Well, then she’ll know. | 那她就能知道了 |
[17:42] | Look, if this is something we’re doing, | 听着 如果我们要这么做 |
[17:45] | I don’t want her to find out like that. | 我不希望她这么知道 |
[17:47] | I want tell her. | 我要亲自告诉她 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Yeah. Yeah, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:53] | Just tell her soon, will you? | 尽快告诉她 好吗 |
[17:58] | I am so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[18:01] | I was held up. | 我有事耽搁了 |
[18:04] | Did you know there was a PDS brothel in Roarton? | 你知道诺顿有个半死症妓院吗 |
[18:09] | No. No, I didn’t. | 不 不 我不知道 |
[18:13] | – That’s very concerning. – You would have… | -真让人担心 -你该担心的 |
[18:17] | if you hadn’t missed a highly important meeting… | 要不是你错过了一次重要的会议 |
[18:20] | entirely. | 从头至尾 |
[18:22] | Mrs Lamb has evidence. | 兰博夫人有证据 |
[18:24] | So there won’t be one for long. | 所以它离关门不远了 |
[18:27] | Good. The reason that I was late… | 很好 我迟到的原因是.. |
[18:29] | So you wouldn’t have to bring up the Henry Lonsdale situation. | 这样你就不必提亨利·兰思德的事了 |
[18:32] | Why you would commit to that in the first place… | 搞不懂你怎么会答应的 |
[18:34] | The mother turned up…here, shouting her head off. | 他妈妈来这了 大喊大叫一通 |
[18:38] | It’s getting out of hand. | 这事失控了 |
[18:39] | She won’t accept the facts. | 她不肯接受现实 |
[18:42] | This whole thing is disrupting what we’re trying to achieve. | 这件事会妨碍我们的目标 |
[18:47] | You’re her neighbour, right? | 你是她邻居 对吧 |
[18:49] | I grew up next door to her. | 我在她隔壁长大 |
[18:51] | OK, then. | 这样 好吧 |
[18:53] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[18:55] | Tell her I got you security clearance | 告诉她我给了你保密权限 |
[18:57] | and that you’ve seen the intelligence, | 你看过了情报 |
[18:59] | a confirmed sighting of Henry in a training camp, | 有可靠的消息源确认看到亨利 |
[19:03] | from a reliable source. | 在一处集训营中 |
[19:05] | What source? | 什么消息源 |
[19:09] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[19:11] | We’re at a crucial point now. | 我们正处于生死关头 |
[19:14] | There are real dangers and we need to protect ourselves. | 处境危险 我们得保护好自己 |
[19:18] | We’re galvanising now. | 我们在警醒群众 |
[19:19] | With this brothel thing and the steps against noncompliants, | 整顿妓院 管理不配合的半死症患者 |
[19:23] | Henry Lonsdale is a distraction. | 亨利·兰思德的事会让大家分心的 |
[19:25] | We cannot have that. | 这可不行 |
[19:27] | We cannot have distractions! | 谁都不能分心 |
[19:29] | Things need to be ready. | 我们得做好准备 |
[19:34] | What’s the source? | 消息来源是什么 |
[19:38] | I’m going to need you to do this, Philip. | 这事得你去做 菲利普 |
[19:43] | If there’s no source… | 如果没有消息来源… |
[19:44] | My understanding was that you wanted to get ahead. | 我一直以为你想青云直上 |
[19:47] | Did I get that wrong? | 难道我记错了吗 |
[19:49] | – No. – Well, then. | -没有 -那不就得了 |
[19:52] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[19:55] | There are limits, aren’t there? | 这样做是不是太过分了 |
[20:00] | It’s a simple instruction. | 让你做的事很简单 |
[20:05] | I tell you what, why don’t I give you some time | 不如这样 我给你点时间 |
[20:08] | to think about your future? | 好好考虑下自己的未来 |
[20:10] | There’s to be a protest outside the brothel. | 我们会在妓院外面进行抗议示威 |
[20:13] | You can meet me here just beforehand. | 你可以去之前先来这里见我 |
[20:15] | That gives you about… | 这样你大概还有… |
[20:17] | five hours to decide what it is you think you’re doing. | 五个小时来想清楚自己要干什么 |
[20:39] | There she is. | 这才像你 |
[20:40] | Stone-cold, shit-kicking, badass fox. | 目空一切的冷面美女杀手 |
[20:44] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[20:46] | Excuse me. You can’t talk like that to your commanding officer. | 不好意思 你可不能这么和上级说话 |
[20:50] | – Forgot about that, didn’t you? – Never said I was joining up. | -你忘了吗 -我又没说要加入你的队伍 |
[20:53] | But if you were to, I’d get to see you in this every day. | 加入了 我就每天都能看你穿这身了 |
[20:55] | I mean, it’s good to have Dean back and everything. | 迪恩回来了也不错 |
[20:57] | I’m not saying he’s not a sexy bloke but… | 不是说这小伙不性感 但是… |
[21:00] | it’s not quite the same thing, is it? | 毕竟跟你不一样 |
[21:03] | So it looks like we have no choice in the matter. | 这么看你不得不加入了 |
[21:07] | It’s out of our hands. | 没得选了 |
[21:12] | He said I looked like freedom. | 他说我像自由的化身 |
[21:14] | You don’t think that might have been more a metaphor? | 你不觉得那是个比喻吗 |
[21:16] | I’m not a metaphor, Brian. He was looking right at me. | 我不是比喻 布莱恩 他盯着我说的 |
[21:20] | Simon expects… | 西蒙期望我有所动作 |
[21:22] | – What are you going to do? – I’m… | -你打算干什么 -我… |
[21:31] | I tell you what I’m going to do. | 我告诉你什么打算 |
[21:34] | I’m going to make Simon proud. | 我打算让西蒙以我为傲 |
[22:09] | You did the right thing getting in touch, Mrs Lamb. | 你联系我们是正确的 兰博太太 |
[22:15] | The tapes will take some sifting. | 我们会仔细梳理录像带 |
[22:20] | There are some people in this village in for a nasty shock. | 村里有些人可要傻眼了 |
[22:23] | I’m sure that evidence of yours will have a very deep impact. | 我相信您的证据会引起轩然大波的 |
[22:27] | I’ll be around this afternoon with a car to pick it up. | 我下午开车过来取录像带 |
[23:01] | You going to be OK with this? | 你能行吧 |
[23:02] | It’s a patrol. | 不过是巡逻罢了 |
[23:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[23:06] | Cos we don’t have to go anywhere near where Henry… | 我们可以绕过亨利… |
[23:08] | where it happened. | 事发的地方 |
[23:12] | Right, good. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | I reckon if we move fast, we’re out of here in half an hour. | 我们走快点 半小时就能结束了 |
[23:16] | 15 minutes if we split up. | 我们分头走 15分钟就完事了 |
[23:19] | You take that way, I’ll take this. | 你巡那边 我负责这边 |
[23:23] | Meet back here at ten to. | 差十分的时候回这里见 |
[23:25] | All right. Whatever you say. | 好啊 听你的 |
[23:29] | Told you you’re badass. | 我就说你有种 |
[24:12] | Gary? | 加里 |
[24:19] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[24:22] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[24:25] | Stop. | 别走了 |
[24:59] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[25:02] | You’re OK. | 你没事了 |
[25:05] | So, nosebleeds, tremor following administration. | 流鼻血 注射后战栗 |
[25:08] | Any other symptoms at all? | 还有别的症状吗 |
[25:10] | This morning I tried to make myself breakfast. | 今早我打算做早饭来着 |
[25:13] | We don’t eat. I’d forgotten. | 我们不吃饭 我都忘了 |
[25:16] | I’m forgetting a lot. | 我总是忘事 |
[25:18] | Thanks for seeing me here. | 谢谢你能在这里见我 |
[25:20] | Didn’t want to go back to Dr Russo because he’s weird. | 我不想去见罗素医生 他太奇怪了 |
[25:23] | Oh, I think it’s mainly shyness. | 我觉得他就是有点羞涩 |
[25:24] | I didn’t want the people I live with to worry | 我不想让我周围的人担心我 |
[25:26] | and think that something’s wrong… | 觉得我哪里不正常 |
[25:28] | if something IS wrong. | 万一真的有问题 |
[25:31] | I’m not seeing any mention | 我在手册里没找到 |
[25:32] | of your particular combination of symptoms or side effects, | 有关你的症状或是副作用的描述 |
[25:35] | whichever they are. What we might do is tweak your medication. | 不管是哪样 我们可以变通下你的药 |
[25:39] | Sometimes that works. | 有时也管用的 |
[25:40] | Now, here we go. Look. | 找到了 这个 |
[25:41] | “Halperin & Weston | “哈普伦和韦斯顿宣布 |
[25:42] | “announce positive results in clinical trials | “新一代半死症治疗药物 |
[25:44] | “for next-generation PDS treatments. | “的临床试验结果积极有效 |
[25:46] | “Subjects taking Neurotriptyline Plus | “使用升级版神经替林的实验对象 |
[25:49] | “reported decreased incidence of anxiety or nervousness, | “与服用无效对照剂的对象相比 |
[25:53] | “lengthened sleep durations | “睡眠时间增加 |
[25:55] | “and less interpersonal distress compared to placebo.” | “焦虑紧张现象有所减轻” |
[26:00] | They’ve been busy! | 他们还挺勤奋 |
[26:01] | “Active ingredients are Neurotriptyline lactose…” | “有效成分有神经替林乳糖…” |
[26:07] | It’s more of the same, if I’m honest. | 我看其实差不多 |
[26:10] | Give it a go. | 试试吧 |
[26:26] | There you go. See if that does the trick. | 给 看看换这个管用不 |
[26:28] | If not, pop back again, OK? | 不管用再来 好吗 |
[26:42] | Shit! Bloody shit! | 靠 该死 |
[26:44] | – Philip! – Yes? | -菲利普 -怎么 |
[26:48] | – This is… – Already acquainted. | -这位是… -已经认识了 |
[26:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:53] | No. Good to show ’em who’s boss every now and then. | 没事 时不时的该教训教训它们 |
[26:57] | I had a clock-radio once. | 我原来有个附带时钟的收音机 |
[26:58] | I let it get out of line. | 我就没怎么管 |
[27:00] | It’s my own fault, really. | 都赖我 |
[27:02] | I’d leave it alone for long periods… | 我经常大段时间不理它… |
[27:05] | during the day. | 白天的时候 |
[27:07] | Right, then. | 好了 |
[27:20] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[27:21] | Just give me a second. | 稍等 |
[27:24] | You don’t have to do this. We can forget all about it. | 你不用这样 不行就算了 |
[27:26] | No, you said you wanted me to see your world, so… | 不 你说你想让我了解你的世界 所以 |
[27:29] | I’m not holding you to anything. | 我没想让你坚守什么承诺 |
[27:30] | I said I’d do it. I’ll do it. It’s part of the… | 我说到就要做到 同时也能 |
[27:33] | getting to know you. | 更加了解你 |
[27:35] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[27:37] | Is anyone around? | 附近有人吗 |
[27:48] | No. | 没有 |
[27:49] | There’d better not be. | 千万别有人 |
[27:54] | Yeah, yeah. Start walking. | 我知道 走吧 |
[28:05] | – How do I look? – So bad. | -我看起来怎么样 -太难看了 |
[28:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:10] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[28:36] | He was looking right at me. It’s like he was asking me why. | 他直直地看着我 像是在问我为什么 |
[28:39] | Jem, keep it down. | 小洁 小点声 |
[28:41] | I thought they were after me. All of them. | 我觉得他们在追杀我 所有僵尸 |
[28:43] | Everyone we ever did. | 我们杀掉的每一个 |
[28:45] | Do you want another? | 还想再来一杯吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:55] | Same again, please, Pearl. | 请再来一样的 珀莉 |
[29:00] | Those are on me, Pearl. | 这两杯我请 珀莉 |
[29:02] | That’s very kind of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[29:04] | Debt of gratitude, mate. | 还你们人情 朋友 |
[29:06] | Feel safer already, knowing you lot are out there. | 知道你们在巡逻 就感觉安全多了 |
[29:09] | As far as I’m concerned, | 我是觉得 |
[29:10] | that hand doesn’t go in your pocket. | 不该再让你们出钱了 |
[29:12] | So as you know, that’s not a house policy. | 别误会 酒吧没这条规矩 |
[29:16] | – Cheers, then. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[29:20] | Good man. | 好人 |
[29:28] | I keep having bad dreams. | 我一直在做恶梦 |
[29:30] | Henry is in them an’ all. | 每个梦里都有亨利 |
[29:32] | Jem, look. | 小洁 听着 |
[29:34] | Henry’s gone. | 亨利已经死了 |
[29:36] | You just need to be in the here and now. | 你得活在当下 |
[29:39] | I mean, fuck’s sake, we’ve all done stuff. | 该死的 谁没干过亏心事 |
[29:41] | But dwelling on it is only going to weaken us. | 但总放不下只会让我们变得软弱 |
[29:44] | So, listen. Here and now we’re together and we’re alive, | 听着 现在我们都活着并且在一起 |
[29:48] | and that’s two boxes ticked for me already. | 对我来说已经很满足了 |
[29:53] | Looks like there’s a free piss-up in the offing as well. | 看来马上又要有免费畅饮了 |
[29:56] | So knock that one back quick and look thirsty. | 赶快把这杯喝完然后装作很渴的样子 |
[30:04] | Can’t believe it didn’t record. | 真不敢相信没录上 |
[30:06] | You’re a life-saver, Mrs Lamb. Bereft I was. | 你真是大救星兰博夫人 我都要绝望了 |
[30:09] | I’ll get this back to you as soon as I’ve watched it. | 我一看完就立刻还给你 |
[30:11] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[30:21] | Mrs Lamb? | 兰博夫人 |
[30:22] | No, I was wondering if you and I could have a quick word. | 别 我想跟你说几句话 |
[30:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:27] | Look, I implore you. | 我恳求你 |
[31:06] | Well? | 说吧 |
[31:14] | There’s something you need to know. | 有些事应该让你知道 |
[31:18] | It’s not too late to back out. | 现在回去还不晚 |
[31:20] | Can you stop saying that? | 你能别再说这种话了吗 |
[31:21] | Please. I’m fine. I’m completely relaxed. | 拜托 我很好 我非常放松 |
[31:25] | – Is that your dad? – Shit. | -那是你爸爸吗 -糟糕 |
[31:28] | Say you like his jeans. | 说你喜欢他的牛仔裤 |
[31:29] | What? | 什么 |
[31:31] | – All right. – Hey, Dad. | -好吧 -爸爸 |
[31:35] | Simon, this is my dad, Steve. | 西蒙 这是我爸爸 史蒂夫 |
[31:38] | Hi, Steve. | 你好 史蒂夫 |
[31:42] | Like your jeans. | 牛仔裤不错 |
[31:44] | Thanks very much. | 谢谢 |
[31:53] | Sue, Kieren’s brought a mate back. Simon. | 苏 吉伦带了个朋友回来 西蒙 |
[31:57] | Very nice. | 太好了 |
[32:00] | Hello, Sue. | 你好 苏 |
[32:00] | Thanks for having me. | 谢谢你们招待我 |
[32:02] | Lovely to have you here. | 很高兴你来我们家 |
[32:05] | Well, I hope you like lunch, Simon. | 希望午饭能让你喜欢 西蒙 |
[32:09] | Er…sure. Er… | 当然 |
[32:12] | It’s definitely in his top three meals we don’t eat. | 在他不吃的饭里 这次肯定排前三 |
[32:37] | You’re happy to stick with that finding, are you? | 你很乐意维持这个裁决 是吧 |
[32:40] | What are you implying, Detective Inspector? | 你这是什么意思 警督 |
[32:40] | 给马丁女士的留言 帕特里克·休斯 维生党 回电 紧急 | |
[32:42] | Ms Martin! I’m terrible, aren’t I? | 马丁女士 我太不应该了 是吧 |
[32:45] | This time of day. | 这个点看电视剧 |
[32:47] | I thought I was Roarton’s biggest Hard Graft fan. | 我还以为我是诺顿数我最迷《苦斗》 |
[32:50] | Abigail Lamb records them all. | 阿比盖尔·兰博录了全集 |
[32:52] | You’ve got the message, then? | 你看到留言了吧 |
[32:54] | Patrick Hughes. Victus central office. | 帕特里克·休斯 维生党总部 |
[32:57] | A man with a very brusque tone, I must say. | 是一个说话非常粗鲁的男人 |
[33:00] | I can understand our friend here sustaining | 如果这位朋友坚持说他在清洁枪时 |
[33:02] | one accidental bullet wound while cleaning his gun, | 意外射伤了自己一次 我还可以理解 |
[33:06] | but two… | 但两次 |
[33:08] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[33:10] | You’ve got to be joking. | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:13] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:16] | Where did you get this tape? | 这带子你从哪拿到的 |
[33:20] | You should be very proud. | 你应当引以为傲 |
[33:22] | That’s a fine, religious young man you’ve raised. | 你养大了一个如此好如此虔诚的年轻人 |
[33:25] | Giving all that time to his outreach work. | 花了那么多时间去做拓展活动 |
[33:28] | All his good deeds in secret, too. | 还有那么多私下的善举 |
[33:30] | Trying to convince women to turn away from sin. | 试着说服女人们脱离罪恶 |
[33:33] | He told me all about it. Do you know, | 他都跟我说了 你知道吗 |
[33:36] | I don’t think he would’ve said a word | 要不是他得来找我 |
[33:37] | if he hadn’t had to come | 找我要那些带子的话 |
[33:38] | and ask me for those tapes. | 我想他还会绝口不提的 |
[33:40] | Still, we couldn’t have people | 当然了 我们不应该 |
[33:42] | thinking the wrong thing, could we? | 让人误会他 是吧 |
[33:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:01] | Simon is going to love this. | 西蒙一定会爱死这个的 |
[34:03] | He is going to freak when he finds out. | 他知道了一定会大吃一惊 |
[34:06] | In a good way? | 惊喜吗 |
[34:07] | What do you think a blow for freedom is, Brian? | 你以为要怎么吹响自由的号角 布莱恩 |
[34:14] | Hey, there. | 你们好 |
[34:15] | Get the lock off. | 把锁撬了 |
[34:20] | We’re friends. We’re like you. | 我们是朋友 我们和你们一样 |
[34:39] | Quick as you can, then, Zoe. | 快点 佐伊 |
[34:46] | You’re free. Yes, freedom. | 你们自由了 是的 自由 |
[34:48] | Probably make a move sometime around now. | 他们随时可能发起攻击的 |
[34:50] | You’re scaring them. | 你吓着他们了 |
[34:52] | – Come, please. – Zoe, seriously. | -快走吧 -佐伊 说真的 |
[35:11] | Slow down, Brian. You look like an amateur. | 慢点 布莱恩 你看起来太外行 |
[35:21] | Cut-price alarm system! | 廉价的报警系统 |
[35:31] | My Sunday afternoon up in smoke. | 我的周日下午就这么泡汤了 |
[35:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:01] | This is nice. Thank you. | 很不错 谢谢 |
[36:04] | I always say you can’t beat a good bit of beef. | 我就说没人会拒绝好吃的牛肉的 |
[36:09] | That sister of yours said she’d be here by three. | 你的那个老妹说她三点回来 |
[36:12] | Which, if previous experience is anything to go by, | 也就是说 按照她一贯的表现 |
[36:14] | means any time between now and midnight. | 从现在到午夜都有没准 |
[36:19] | No point in letting it go cold. | 就别等她等到菜都凉了 |
[36:25] | So, Steve, how did you and Sue meet? | 话说 史蒂夫 你和苏是怎么认识的 |
[36:29] | Work. | 工作认识的 |
[36:34] | Work. | 工作 |
[36:38] | What about the two of you? | 那你们俩呢 |
[36:39] | The same. Work. | 一样 工作认识的 |
[36:43] | I like the way he gave back. | 我很欣赏他愿意回馈 |
[36:55] | – You make me feel good. – Do I? Back at yer. | -你让我感觉很棒 -是吗 你也是 |
[37:02] | All right, Dad. | 好吧 爸爸 |
[37:04] | Gary’s come for lunch. | 加里来吃午饭 |
[37:06] | If that’s OK with you, Steve. | 不打扰你们就行 史蒂夫 |
[37:08] | No problem at all. Very nice. Kieren’s brought his mate back. | 没问题 挺好的 吉伦带朋友来了 |
[37:13] | Jem, do you want to change at all before eating? | 小洁 吃饭前不想换身衣服吗 |
[37:15] | Not really. I’m starving. | 算了吧 我饿死了 |
[37:17] | Getting stuck in is probably the best plan. | 也好 先吃饭 |
[37:20] | Cheers, Steve. | 谢谢 史蒂夫 |
[37:21] | We’ve had a few pints, as it happens. | 我们刚好喝过几杯了 |
[37:29] | This is Kieren’s mate Simon. | 这是吉伦的朋友西蒙 |
[37:31] | Jem. And Gary. | 这是小洁 和加里 |
[37:34] | All right. | 很高兴 |
[37:41] | There we are. More, the merrier. | 人都齐了 越多越欢乐 |
[37:45] | Yeah, plenty to go around. | 没错 菜够吃 |
[37:46] | Yeah, well, there would be, wouldn’t there? | 是啊 反正有俩人也不吃 |
[37:59] | Shall we keep it cool, guys, while we’re here? | 大家在这里就冷静点 行吗 |
[38:03] | No problem this end, pal. | 我没问题 伙计 |
[38:09] | Oi. Cheeky sod. | 哦 皮真厚 |
[38:14] | Did you manage to get all the knots out of the bunting, Mum? | 妈 那些彩旗的结都解开了吗 |
[38:16] | Finally. | 都解开了 |
[38:18] | They keeping you busy, Sue? | 一直在忙吧 苏 |
[38:21] | Sue’s on the planning committee for the village fete. | 苏在村民游乐会策划组里 |
[38:23] | It’s all go, in’t it? | 应该很忙吧 |
[38:24] | – Oh, yeah, plenty to do. – Not helped by a certain Maxine Martin. | -事确实多 -玛克辛·马丁也不帮忙 |
[38:29] | What’s Maxine done? | 玛克辛怎么了 |
[38:32] | She thinks the fete should | 她觉得游乐会 |
[38:32] | have a stand to commemorate the Rising. | 应该有个纪念复生的展台 |
[38:35] | As if they haven’t got enough to worry about. | 好像她们还不够忙似的 |
[38:37] | Well, what’s the problem there, Sue? | 那有什么问题 苏 |
[38:39] | Well, most years we try to avoid anything divisive. | 大部分时候我们都尽量避免分裂 |
[38:43] | It’s worth commemorating, though, in’t it? | 确实值得纪念 不是吗 |
[38:45] | Worth a little backwards glance. | 值得小小回顾一下 |
[38:47] | People making the ultimate sacrifice, acts of valour and that, | 牺牲的那些人 他们的英勇事迹 |
[38:50] | Jems here, included. | 小洁也在其中 |
[38:51] | They should have umpteen stands, all Jem’s heroic deeds. | 光她的英勇事迹就够好多展台的了 |
[38:54] | Well, it’s mostly jams. | 大部分都是乐队 |
[38:56] | Have one for that time in the Kitsons’ place. | 基德森那次就该好好纪念下 |
[38:59] | Do you remember that? We were at Kitsons’. | 你还记得吗 我们在基德森 |
[39:02] | There was nothing much to show up there. I’m caught short, | 那里没什么好看的 我尿急 |
[39:04] | so I nip upstairs to use the loo, | 就跑上楼上厕所 |
[39:05] | leaving my weapon, right? Big mistake. | 没带武器 大错特错了 |
[39:08] | And I shout down to you, don’t I? | 我还大声跟你说来着 是吧 |
[39:09] | “Summat’s up wi’ drains.” Cos the smell’s that bad. | “下水道堵了 味道太难闻了” |
[39:12] | Don’t know how much toilet talk we want at the dinner table. | 餐桌上谈厕所不大合适吧 |
[39:14] | I look round and there’s this | 我环顾四周 看到一个 |
[39:15] | massive big bloody rabid just coming right at me. | 超级大僵尸朝我冲过来 |
[39:18] | Must have been, what, 18st of him. | 死前肯定是混混 |
[39:21] | Been having a nap in t’bath. | 在浴缸里打盹来着 |
[39:23] | You’ve outdone yourself here, Sue. | 厨艺超水平发挥啊 苏 |
[39:25] | It explains the smell anyway. But I’m backing into a corner. | 怪不得有味道 但我回到角落 |
[39:27] | Who else thinks Mum’s outdone herself? | 还有谁觉得妈妈厨艺很棒的 |
[39:29] | I’m climbing up on t’toilet bowl with | 我爬上抽水马桶 |
[39:31] | nothing but an electric toothbrush to defend myself with | 手里只拿着电动牙刷自卫 |
[39:33] | when two more of them turn up. | 然后又出现了两个僵尸 |
[39:34] | This one shows up, Colt in hand… Boom! | 她出现了 手里拿着柯式枪 开枪 |
[39:37] | Pops the first one there. Brains across the tiles. | 打死了第一个 脑子溅了一地 |
[39:40] | Everyone OK for creamed leeks? | 奶油韭菜还可以吗 |
[39:42] | Second one, top of neck. | 第二个也掉脑袋了 |
[39:44] | Fat lad’s still coming at me, in’t he? | 那个肥僵尸还朝着我来 是吧 |
[39:45] | Me wi’ me trusty toothbrush. She walks up to it… | 我手上只有牙刷 她走过去… |
[39:48] | Click. Gun jams. | 开枪 枪堵住了 |
[39:50] | I’m like, “All right, OK, good night, Saigon!” | 我就说 行了 晚安 西贡 |
[39:53] | Cool as you like, she rips down t’shower pole… | 她非常冷静 扯下浴帘杆 |
[39:56] | Boom! Straight through t’eye hole. | 一杆戳下 直穿眼窝 |
[39:58] | But wait, no, no, no, no. That’s not it. This… | 但没完 没完 还没完呢… |
[40:02] | This rabid, this PDS sufferer, | 这个狂暴僵尸 半死症患者 |
[40:05] | starts going over like this. | 就变成这样 |
[40:06] | “Argh!” Only t’pole’s still stuck in its head. | 但浴帘杆还插在他脑袋里 |
[40:09] | Hits me on t’way down. | 一低头刚好打到我 |
[40:10] | I lose my balance, don’t I? Both feet end up in t’toilet bowl. | 我失去平衡 双脚都踩马桶里了 |
[40:14] | Boots wet, socks wet. | 鞋湿了 袜子湿了 |
[40:18] | That what you did in the war, is it? | 这就是你在战争中的作为吗 |
[40:20] | Kill people? | 杀人 |
[40:21] | – Leave it. – No, no, I won’t. | -算了吧 -不 不行 |
[40:24] | I killed people, too. | 我也杀过人 |
[40:26] | I’ve a funny story of my own, actually. | 我自己其实也有个有趣的故事 |
[40:28] | I rose from the dead. | 我从死复生 |
[40:30] | – And, then, after that I ripped people apart. – Kieren… | -在那之后 我开人们的脑子 -吉伦… |
[40:37] | OK, maybe it’s not that funny but you can | 也许不是很有趣 但你还是可以 |
[40:39] | sit there and listen to it anyway, like we did with you. | 坐着听听 就像我们听你的故事一样 |
[40:41] | – Kieren, don’t. – Nah, you’re all right, mate. | -吉伦 别 -不 你说得没错 伙计 |
[40:44] | Listen to the story! | 仔细听我的故事 |
[40:46] | It’s weird. First because all there is is just darkness. | 很奇怪 因为刚开始只有黑暗 |
[40:51] | It’s so dark. | 一片漆黑 |
[40:53] | Doesn’t make a difference if your eyes are open or closed. | 睁不睁眼都没区别 |
[40:56] | What you think is that you’ve been buried alive. | 你都觉得自己是被活埋了 |
[40:59] | Kieren, please. | 吉伦 拜托 |
[41:01] | Not ideal. | 这可不好玩 |
[41:03] | That’s proper…proper panic, that. You know. | 那种完全的…恐慌 懂吗 |
[41:06] | You hit out at the lid of the coffin | 你猛击棺材盖 |
[41:07] | even though you know there’s no way. | 虽然你知道打不开 |
[41:10] | But then it starts to give. | 但过会棺材盖松动了 |
[41:13] | You have to push your way through all the soil. | 你得一路拨开土壤 挖出道路 |
[41:17] | Takes ages, doesn’t it? Takes so long. | 要挖个没完 是吧 好长时间 |
[41:19] | Kieren… | 吉伦… |
[41:21] | But then suddenly… | 但突然… |
[41:23] | …something’s different. | 感觉变了 |
[41:24] | You feel the wind on the tips of your fingers, | 你指尖有风吹拂 |
[41:26] | and the rain. | 还有雨 |
[41:28] | Because before that you’re not really sure where you are but… | 因为那之前还不确定自己在哪里 |
[41:31] | but now you know. And you’re pushing through | 不过现在就知道了 你继续往外爬 |
[41:34] | and then all this stuff at once. The moon… | 然后什么都感觉到了 月光 |
[41:37] | and this incredible storm blowing. | 还有狂风暴雨 |
[41:40] | And the clock chiming midnight and you’re just standing there. | 午夜的钟声响起 你就站在那里 |
[41:44] | Nobody else around. | 周围空无一人 |
[41:45] | And all of it pushing into me. | 感知着四面八方 |
[41:47] | No-one else. Are you sure? | 空无一人 你确定吗 |
[41:49] | No. But you know what I felt? | 不确定 你知道我什么感觉吗 |
[41:51] | Were any other graves open? | 有别的墓穴打开了吗 |
[41:53] | No, the other graves are fine. I’m trying to say something. | 其他墓穴都好好的 别打断我好吗 |
[41:56] | That feeling… | 那种感觉 |
[41:58] | it’s like what being born must be like, | 就像是初生一样 |
[42:01] | except you’ve got context. | 但这次你了解来龙去脉 |
[42:03] | Because, honestly, dead… | 说实话 死亡 |
[42:06] | everything… up until then was fear. Everything. | 到那时为止 只有恐惧 别无其他 |
[42:11] | Even when I was alive, just different levels of fear. | 活着也不过是面临不同层次的恐惧 |
[42:16] | And then it’s gone. | 接着那感觉就消失了 |
[42:18] | And you’re like, “Yeah, come on, give it to me, fill me up!” | 你只想着”来啊 喂饱我啊” |
[42:22] | And you know what, Gary? | 知道吗 加里 |
[42:24] | This hunger, this appetite, | 那种饥渴 纯粹的食欲 |
[42:27] | I could not wait to get started. | 让我忍不住大快朵颐 |
[42:29] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[42:30] | Do you hear me? I will not have it. | 听到了吗 我不想听了 |
[42:32] | – Did I cross the line, Dad? – Kieren, please. | -我过分了吗 爸 -吉伦 别这样 |
[42:35] | While they sit around and high-five each other | 他们就能坐在那里击掌欢庆 |
[42:37] | about killing us, like it’s a big joke! | 屠杀我们的事 跟讲笑话似的 |
[42:39] | Oh, no, that’s fine with everyone! | 大家就都不介意 |
[42:41] | I say one thing and that is indecent?! I’m sorry, | 我就讲个故事都不行 很抱歉 |
[42:44] | but that is bullshit! | 但这也太不讲理了 |
[42:47] | Come on, Simon. | 走吧 西蒙 |
[42:49] | – Come on! – Yeah. | -快走 -好 |
[43:15] | You do know I’m proud of you, Philip? | 你知道我为你骄傲对吧 菲利普 |
[43:17] | You’ll do what’s right by Sylvia and Henry, won’t you? | 西维娅和亨利的事你会正确抉择的对吧 |
[43:21] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[44:05] | Miss Martin? I’ve decided I’m not going… | 马丁女士 我决定不要… |
[44:07] | Sandra Furness got this tapefrom a friend of hers, | 桑德拉·福尼斯的朋友给了她这卷录像带 |
[44:11] | a woman called Abigail Lamb. | 一个叫阿比盖尔·兰博的女人 |
[44:13] | Mrs Lamb’s had a bit of a run on video tapes recently. | 兰博夫人最近的录像带有点多 |
[44:18] | I expect that’s why she forgot what was on this one. | 所以她才忘了这盘上的内容 |
[44:23] | Sustaining one accidental bullet wound | 意外射伤了自己一次 |
[44:26] | ‘while cleaning his gun, but two…’ | 我还可以理解 不过两次 |
[44:57] | Suddenly everything has become very simple, hasn’t it, Philip? | 现在一切都好说了 是不是 菲利普 |
[45:01] | You tell lies all the time. | 你一直在说谎 |
[45:05] | All you need to do now is just tell one more. | 现在无非是需要你再说一个而已 |
[45:07] | And afterwards you can come to the protest, | 完事了你可以来参加抗议 |
[45:10] | maybe even say a few words. | 想说两句也行 |
[45:13] | And go back to being the person you say you are. | 然后重新戴上你的伪装 |
[45:20] | You know where Mrs Lonsdale lives. | 兰思德夫人住哪不用我告诉你吧 |
[45:26] | Time you got on with it. | 你该去了 |
[45:58] | It’s probably your brother… | 说不定又是你哥哥 |
[46:01] | with another one of his funny stories. | 想起什么笑话要讲 |
[46:13] | Come on. Brothel protest. | 走吧 参加妓院抗议 |
[46:16] | We’re not on tonight. | 今天不该我们当班 |
[46:17] | It’s not goingto take more than one or two on security. | 又不需要很多警卫 |
[46:19] | I already spoke to Maxine. | 我已经跟玛克辛说了 |
[46:20] | – Yeah, well, now she wants everyone there. – Why? | -她现在要所有人都去 -为什么 |
[46:23] | In case tarts attack? I don’t know. Come on. | 以防妓女袭击她呗 我怎么知道 快走 |
[46:54] | – Your poor mam! – No shame! | -可怜人 -不知羞耻 |
[47:01] | Right, we’re here to give out a signal. | 我们是来表明态度的 |
[47:03] | Let’s get the job done. And we don’t engage. | 赶紧完事 别节外生枝 |
[47:05] | We’re not here for conversation. | 我们不是来闲聊的 |
[47:06] | You and Craig go round the back, | 你和克雷格抄后门 |
[47:07] | me, Sam and Andy’ll go in the front. | 我 山姆和安迪走前门 |
[47:09] | – All right, mate. – Let’s bag some rotters. | -好的 伙计 -让我们去抓僵尸吧 |
[47:24] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[47:26] | – Sorry to call so… – Come in, Philip. | -抱歉深夜来访 -进来吧 菲利普 |
[47:33] | Is this what they meant when they told us to integrate? | 他们要的和平共处就是这样吗 |
[47:37] | Of course not! | 不能容忍 |
[47:38] | Thank God we’re waking up, is all I can say, | 我只能说 感谢上帝我们终于清醒了 |
[47:41] | because this is only a start. | 因为这才是个开始 |
[47:43] | As long as this illness goes untreated, | 只要这毒瘤还未根除 |
[47:47] | we are vulnerable! | 我们就处于危险之中 |
[48:01] | Wait here. I’ll go and find out what’s happening. | 在这等着 我去看看怎么回事 |
[48:05] | You, in. | 你 进去 |
[48:08] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[48:10] | Get up now. Get up now. | 站起来 快点 |
[48:12] | Keep them here. | 让他们别动 |
[48:13] | Come on. | 快走 |
[48:16] | Come on, Jem, shake a leg. | 走 小洁 快点 |
[48:18] | What are we doing? | 我们在干嘛 |
[48:20] | The right thing, what everyone wants. | 做正确的事 大家都希望的事 |
[48:22] | You heard ’em down pub. Folks are counting on us again. | 你都听到了 大家又开始依赖我们了 |
[48:30] | Listen, please. You don’t understand. | 请听我说 你们不明白 |
[48:33] | If I go out there, I’ll lose everything! | 我现在出去 就会失去一切 |
[48:34] | Not confused by that at all, friend. Put him with the rest. | 那就对了 朋友 和其他人放一起 |
[48:40] | I’m going. | 我已经在收拾了 |
[48:41] | Let’s see if we can hurry things along, then, shall we? | 那就再快点 |
[48:44] | Come on, Jem. | 快走 小洁 |
[49:16] | We’ve had some more information. | 我们接到了新消息 |
[49:20] | – There… – Just… before… | -有一个 -稍等 打断一下 |
[49:24] | Please sit down. Come on. | 先坐下再说吧 |
[49:33] | I tried to stop her, Philip, | 我想阻止她的 菲利普 |
[49:35] | but she’s… she’s put these lies in my head that… | 但是 她的谎言在我头脑里生根发芽 |
[49:39] | Henry’s maybe still out there. | 让我觉得亨利还活着 |
[49:42] | It’s not hope, it’s the worst feeling. | 这不是希望 这感觉才是最糟的 |
[49:44] | It’s dragging it out. | 这只是拖延 |
[49:47] | I know they’re lies, | 我明知道她在说谎 |
[49:49] | but I can’t let them go on my own, | 但我凭一己之力却无法阻止 |
[49:52] | even though I know. | 知道也没用 |
[49:55] | I know. | 我真的知道 |
[49:59] | You’ve always been such a serious boy. | 你一直都是个严肃的孩子 |
[50:02] | I’d see you playing out, even as a toddler. | 哪怕你小时候在玩 |
[50:04] | Big frown on your face, | 眉头都皱那么紧 |
[50:05] | like something had just made you very angry. | 像有什么惹得你很生气 |
[50:09] | Never saw you lash out, though. | 但从来没见你发过飙 |
[50:11] | Never saw you do the cruel things, | 也没见你干过残忍的事 |
[50:13] | so I know you’re a good boy. | 所以我知道你是个好孩子 |
[50:17] | All I need is some truth, Philip. | 我只想听些真话 菲利普 |
[50:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[50:57] | Right, then. | 行了 |
[50:59] | Let’s have ’em. | 把他们带出去 |
[51:10] | Disgusting! Swine! | 恶心 畜生 |
[51:14] | Rotters this side, prozzies this side. | 僵尸站这边 嫖客站这边 |
[51:17] | Nice, neat rows. | 乖乖排好队 |
[51:18] | Let everyone see your faces. | 头抬起来 给大伙瞧瞧 |
[51:44] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请大家安静一下 |
[51:46] | Please, can I have your attention? | 拜托 大家安静一下 |
[51:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:52] | I think we should stop this. | 我觉得不能再继续下去了 |
[51:55] | Stop it? | 不能继续什么 |
[51:57] | I think we should all stop pretending. | 大伙不能再继续自我欺骗了 |
[51:58] | Pretending? | 自我欺骗 |
[52:00] | You can only pretend for so long, | 只骗得了自己一时而已 |
[52:01] | and then you’re back stuck with yourself. | 之后还得面对真实的自我 |
[52:03] | – About what? – What I’m trying to explain is that… | -你什么意思 -我的意思是 |
[52:05] | if the idea that you were ever a pure person, | 觉得自己纯洁无暇的想法 |
[52:09] | it just makes everything else so much worse. | 只会让事情变本加厉 |
[52:12] | It makes you so disappointing. | 让人对你们失望 |
[52:16] | People aren’t pure. | 没有人是纯洁的 |
[52:18] | We are not good any more than they’re evil or they’re inhuman. | 我们跟他们一样的 有人性好坏 |
[52:22] | Maybe we only have to pretend they’re bad | 或许我们把他们想的丑恶不堪 |
[52:24] | because we have to pretend we’re good. | 只为了粉饰自己有多好 |
[52:26] | But if we could just accept our real selves | 如果我们能接受真实的自己 |
[52:29] | and live with who we really are and love ourselves, | 拥抱真实的自己 爱自己 |
[52:32] | then maybe… | 也许就可能 |
[52:33] | maybe we could accept and live with and… | 也许就能接受彼此 和平共处 |
[52:39] | and love. | 还有相爱 |
[52:49] | Forget it. | 当我没说 |
[52:56] | Hey, what are you doing over there? | 你站在那里干什么 |
[52:59] | He’s been at it with rotters! | 他跟这帮僵尸们是一路的 |
[53:02] | No, go on, get out! | 快走 滚出去 |
[53:07] | Big smiles, everyone. | 几位 笑一笑 |
[53:08] | Disgusting. | 恶心 |
[54:45] | Who’s there? Who is it? | 是谁 谁在那 |
[54:47] | A zombie! | 一个僵尸 |
[54:48] | Worse than a zombie! | 比一个僵尸还可怕 |
[54:51] | What’s worse than a zombie? | 什么会比一个僵尸还可怕 |
[54:54] | Two? | 两个吗 |
[54:54] | A drunk zombie. | 一个喝醉的僵尸 |
[55:00] | Terrible news about the full disclosure | 对于你性生活被曝光的事情 |
[55:02] | of your sex life, by the way. | 我表示痛心 顺便说一句 |
[55:04] | Not going down brilliantly with the townsfolk. | 你跟他们站在一起 不明智啊 |
[55:06] | Your reputation’s in tatters, what with…necrophilia | 现在你名声扫地 又是恋尸癖 |
[55:10] | and fancying rotters. | 又是喜欢僵尸什么的 |
[55:13] | Nice boys don’t do that! | 不是好孩子干的事 |
[55:18] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[55:18] | I know where that mouth’s been. | 我可清楚你嘴都舔过哪里 |
[55:21] | How can you be drunk? | 你怎么可能会喝醉 |
[55:22] | Power of suggestion? | 自我暗示 |
[55:24] | Sense memory? | 感官记忆 |
[55:27] | And I’m not really. | 我不是真的醉了 |
[55:28] | I’d say prepare yourself | 建议你做好准备 |
[55:30] | for some sort of lynching or social ostracism. | 被处私刑 或者惨遭社会排斥 |
[55:34] | You’re talking to me. | 你在跟我谈排斥吗 |
[55:35] | I’m very nice, though. | 我还是相当友好的 |
[55:37] | I also have a high tolerance for idiots just now, | 而且我现在特别能忍白痴 |
[55:40] | especially disappointed idiots. | 尤其是失望的白痴 |
[55:44] | I don’t fancy people with PDS… | 我不是痴迷于半死症患者 |
[55:47] | – as such. – Right, just the sex workers. | -这一类 -我懂 只迷性工作者嘛 |
[55:49] | I went to one sex worker. | 我只是找其中的一位 |
[55:50] | One! What’s one | 一位 哪一位啊 |
[55:53] | Because she reminded me of someone. | 因为她会让我想到某个人 |
[55:54] | Who’s counting? | 谁关心啊 |
[55:56] | Because I do like some people with PDS. | 因为 我确实喜欢半死症患者 |
[55:58] | Very few. | 很少的几个 |
[56:01] | You…in fact. | 其实 只有你 |
[56:11] | *So this is where you wanted to be* | *所以这里 就是你想来的地方* |
[56:16] | *It’s a goddamn shame that you’re not here with me* | *真是万分遗憾 你不在我身边* |
[56:21] | Don’t worry. Not long now. | 别担心 不用多久了 |
[56:24] | *And I can’t see yourface any more* | *再无法见到你的容颜* |
[56:29] | *If I could it wouldn’t look like before* | *若是可以 一切不会再像昨天* |
[56:36] | *Look like* | *看似好像* |
[56:42] | I’m awake, too, so it’s no good | 我也醒着 所以不要想着 |
[56:44] | thinking about gnawing your own arm off. | 把自己这只手臂咬下来 |
[56:48] | I thought maybe I could leave that to you, given… | 我想或者留给你算了 考虑到 |
[56:52] | I didn’t know you made jokes. | 我不知道你居然会开玩笑 |
[56:54] | I don’t. | 我没开玩笑 |
[57:08] | I’ve found the First Risen. | 我找到了第一个复生者 |
[57:13] | You should see him. | 你该见见他 |
[57:15] | He’s beautiful. | 他太美了 |
[57:29] | *Damn, I love…* | *该死 我爱着* |
[57:33] | Admit your guilt and we’ll hand you a suspended sentence. | 乖乖认罪 可以判你缓期执行 |
[57:36] | I didn’t do it, Dad. | 不是我干的 爸爸 |
[57:37] | They’ve threatened to send him back to Norfolk. | 他们威胁说要把他送回诺福克 |
[57:39] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我干的 |
[57:41] | *Damn, I love…* | *该死 我爱着* |
[57:45] | There’s a cure? | 这个有解药 |
[57:47] | With your help, there could be. | 你肯帮忙的话 就有可能 |
[57:49] | Is all this necessary, John? | 这些真的有必要吗 约翰 |
[57:50] | What did I do to her?! | 我对她做了什么 |
[57:53] | He’s not turning rabid. He’s had some bad news. | 他没有变僵尸 他的情况不乐观 |
[57:54] | *Damn, I love… * | *该死 我爱着* |
[58:01] | I don’t want to live as a rabid. It’s no kind of life. | 我不想做僵尸 根本没有生活可言 |
[58:04] | You’re fine, you’re fine, you’re fine, you’re fine. | 没事的 没事的 |
[58:06] | *Damn, I love…* | *该死 我爱着* |
[58:09] | Simon, my son, | 西蒙 我的孩子 |
[58:10] | my 12th disciple. | 我的第十二位门徒 |
[58:13] | I’ve chosen you to change history. | 我选择你来改变历史 |
[58:13] | *Damn, I love…* | *该死 我爱着* |
[58:17] | *Damn, I love…you* | *该死 我爱着你* |