时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The wars were so long ago, | 战争已经是太久之前的事了 |
[00:05] | nobody even remembers. | 久到早已被人遗忘 |
[00:09] | Darkness and fear ruled until the time of the barons, | 在领主们的时代到来前 世界被黑暗和恐惧笼罩着 |
[00:14] | seven men and women who forged order out of chaos. | 7个男女在混乱中建立起秩序 |
[00:21] | People flocked to them for protection. | 人们纷纷涌到他们手下寻求保护 |
[00:25] | That protection became servitude. | 那种保护很快变成了奴役 |
[00:29] | They banished guns | 他们禁止使用枪支 |
[00:30] | and trained armies of lethal fighters they called Clippers. | 然后训练杀人如麻的战士 他们称之为剪刀军 |
[00:34] | This world is built on blood. | 这个世界是建立在鲜血之上的 |
[00:37] | Nobody is innocent here. | 在这里 没有人是无辜的 |
[00:39] | Welcome to the Badlands. | 欢迎来到恶土 |
[02:39] | You lost, stranger? | 你迷路了吗 陌生人 |
[02:43] | Nomads ambushed a transport a couple miles back. | 浪人在后面几英里的地方伏击了一个运输队 |
[02:46] | Killed all the cogs | 杀掉了所有的贱民 |
[02:48] | except one. | 不过留了一个活口 |
[02:50] | We don’t deal in human cargo here. | 我们不贩卖人口 |
[02:53] | What’s your interest? | 你有什么事 |
[02:54] | The transport belonged to my baron. | 那票货是我家领主的 |
[02:59] | Check it out, boys. | 瞧瞧啊 兄弟们 |
[03:02] | We got a real live Clipper here. | 眼前来了个活生生的剪刀军呢 |
[03:07] | Don’t you dogs usually travel in packs? | 你们这些走狗 不都是成群活动的吗 |
[03:14] | What’s in the trunk? | 那个箱子里是什么 |
[03:23] | That’s none of your damn business. | 关你屁事 |
[04:03] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[04:12] | – Let’s go! – Kill him! | -上 -杀了他 |
[07:31] | There’s nowhere to go, kid. | 无处可逃的 小子 |
[07:39] | You want to tell me how you ended up in that trunk | 你想告诉我 你为什么会被关进那个箱子里 |
[07:41] | and not dead like the rest? | 没像其他人一样死掉吗 |
[07:46] | Lucky, I guess. | 估计是运气好吧 |
[07:48] | Lying to me is a bad idea. | 对我撒谎 后果很严重的 |
[07:53] | Someone named the Widow paid those nomads to find me. | 一个叫艳寡妇的人花钱请那些浪人找到我 |
[08:00] | That one’s yours. | 那个你来埋 |
[08:07] | Her name was Sarah. | 她叫莎拉 |
[08:09] | She didn’t deserve to die this way. | 她不该这样惨死的 |
[08:26] | So now what happens to me? | 接下来我会怎么样 |
[08:29] | I’m taking you back to the fort. | 我会带你回皇堡 |
[08:31] | Or you could let me go. | 或者你也可以放我走 |
[08:33] | What difference would it make to you? | 那对你而言有什么区别 |
[08:35] | You’ll survive a lot longer working in my baron’s poppy fields | 在我家领主的罂粟田里工作会比你一个人在外面 |
[08:38] | than you will out here. | 活得长久得多 |
[08:41] | I’ll take my chances. | 我情愿碰碰运气 |
[08:56] | You got a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[08:58] | Or do you just show up, kill people, and leave? | 还是你就突然出现 杀光人 然后离开 |
[09:02] | If I tell you, will you shut up? | 如果我告诉你 你能闭嘴吗 |
[09:04] | Can’t make any promises. | 我可不做任何保证 |
[09:07] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[09:10] | Sunny? | 桑尼[阳光] |
[09:13] | Why, ’cause you brighten everybody’s day? | 怎么 因为你让每个人的生活充满阳光吗 |
[09:19] | Dig. | 继续挖 |
[10:26] | Seven. | 七 |
[10:28] | Eight. | 八 |
[10:30] | Nine. | 九 |
[10:32] | Ten. | 十 |
[10:33] | One. | 一 |
[10:35] | Two. | 二 |
[10:37] | Three… | 三 |
[10:38] | Welcome to the fort, kid. | 欢迎来到皇堡 小子 |
[10:40] | Five. | 五 |
[10:42] | One. | 一 |
[10:43] | Regent present! | 摄政王驾到 |
[10:47] | One. | 一 |
[10:49] | Two. | 二 |
[10:50] | – Come on. – Three. | -跟我来 -三 |
[10:52] | Four! | 四 |
[11:02] | What is this? | 他们是什么人 |
[11:04] | They’re Colts. Clippers in training. | 少年军 尚在受训的新一代剪刀军 |
[11:08] | Every boy gets the chance to join our ranks. | 每个孩子都有机会加入我们 |
[11:11] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[11:13] | Then you’ll spend the rest of your life working in the fields. | 那你的余生只能在田里劳作到死了 |
[11:21] | Come on. You’re about to meet the Baron. | 过来 你要见到领主了 |
[11:23] | He’s welcoming the new recruits. | 他正在欢迎新人 |
[11:38] | People once thought this a holy book. | 以前人们觉得这是本圣书 |
[11:42] | They believed it held the answers | 他们相信里面有可以拯救他们的上帝 |
[11:44] | from a god that would save them. | 普度世人的答案 |
[11:48] | Boys, there is no god in the Badlands. | 小子们 恶土没有上帝 |
[11:53] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道呢 |
[11:55] | A god does not feed you or clothe you or protect you. | 供你们吃穿用度 保护你们的可不是上帝 |
[12:01] | I do. | 是我 |
[12:03] | Most of you are orphans. | 你们大多是孤儿 |
[12:05] | Your parents died after a life of servitude | 你们的父母在劳役终生后死去 |
[12:08] | and left you to pay off their debt. | 留下你们来还债 |
[12:10] | But I’m offering you a different path. | 但我给你们另一条出路 |
[12:13] | The strongest among you will have the opportunity | 你们当中最强的人 将有机会 |
[12:16] | to train as one of my Clippers. | 受训成为我的剪刀军 |
[12:20] | Some see Clippers as cold, heartless killers. | 有人觉得剪刀军是冷血无心的杀手 |
[12:24] | But the men that fill this fort are more than that. | 但这皇堡里的人不仅仅是杀手 |
[12:29] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[12:31] | Once you’re accepted into my family, | 一旦你成为我的家人 |
[12:34] | there is no other family. | 就没有其他家人了 |
[12:36] | Boys, I’m not asking you to be monks. | 孩子们 我不是叫你们去当和尚 |
[12:39] | You can wick whatever you want. | 你们可以随心所欲 |
[12:41] | But a Clipper’s loyalty is to his Baron. | 但剪刀军的忠心是献给他的领主的 |
[12:45] | That’s the first rule of our code. | 那是最重要的一条守则 |
[12:47] | In return, you get the best of everything– | 作为回报 你们可以享受最好的东西 |
[12:50] | food, weapons, women. | 食物 武器 女人 |
[12:57] | Come here, Sunny. | 过来 桑尼 |
[12:59] | Remove the vest. | 脱下背心 |
[13:06] | Quite a sight, isn’t it? | 是不是很震撼啊 |
[13:08] | Each mark represents a life, | 每道线都代表一条命 |
[13:12] | a life that Sunny has taken without remorse, without regret. | 被桑尼无情无悔 取走的性命 |
[13:18] | Because he kills for one reason, | 因为他只为一个理由杀人 |
[13:21] | and what is that, Sunny? | 是什么理由 桑尼 |
[13:22] | To protect your interests, Baron. | 为了保护您的利益 领主 |
[13:24] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:25] | To protect my interests, Baron. | 为了保护我这个领主的利益 |
[13:29] | 404 souls, all taken for me. | 404条人命 都是为我杀的 |
[13:34] | No Clipper in the Badlands is more feared or more loyal. | 恶土没一个剪刀军比他更忠心 更令人畏惧 |
[13:40] | This man standing here is a far cry | 现在站在你们眼前的这个人 |
[13:43] | from the miserable whelp I laid eyes on all those years ago. | 和多年前我看到的小可怜真是有天壤之别 |
[13:48] | Sunny was found naked and shivering | 桑尼是在兔子河边被发现的 |
[13:50] | down by the Rabbit River, | 全身赤裸 瑟瑟发抖 |
[13:52] | no parents, no past, | 没有父母 没有过去 |
[13:55] | no name. | 没有名字 |
[13:57] | I figured if the Badlands hadn’t killed him, | 我当时心想 恶土都没能要了他的命 |
[14:00] | there must be a strength inside him, | 他的身体里一定有一股劲 |
[14:03] | so I took him in, | 所以我收留了他 |
[14:04] | forged him into the man you see today. | 把他塑造成今天你们看到的这个人 |
[14:10] | Maybe the boy who will follow in his footsteps | 或许 将追随他的脚步的人 |
[14:16] | is in this room. | 就在这个屋子里 |
[14:21] | Is it you? | 是你吗 |
[14:25] | Or you? | 是你吗 |
[14:28] | Or you? | 还是你呢 |
[14:32] | Now, I ask, | 现在 我要问 |
[14:35] | do you want to be part of my family? | 你们想成为我的家人吗 |
[14:38] | Yes, sir! | 想 长官 |
[14:39] | Do you want the best of everything? | 你们想拥有最好的一切吗 |
[14:41] | Yes, Baron. | 想 领主 |
[14:43] | Do you want to kill in my name? | 你们想以我之名去杀戮吗 |
[14:45] | Yes, Baron. | 想 领主 |
[14:47] | Your future has begun. | 你们的未来已经开启 |
[15:08] | Tell me why the Widow’s so interested in you. | 告诉我为何艳寡妇对你如此感兴趣 |
[15:14] | I don’t know, Baron. | 我不知道 领主 |
[15:21] | You know what happens to people who keep secrets from me? | 你知道对我有所隐瞒的人会落得什么下场吗 |
[15:28] | Get him in the pit. | 把他丢到训练场去 |
[15:30] | Let’s see what you’re made of. | 看看你有什么能耐 |
[15:36] | – Keep an eye on the boy. – Yes, Baron. | -盯紧这小子 -是 领主 |
[15:38] | Father, I was handling the nomad problem. | 父亲 我之前在处理浪人的问题 |
[15:42] | Why did you send in Sunny without telling me? | 你为什么不告诉我一声 就派桑尼去了 |
[15:44] | Turns out nomads weren’t the real problem. | 事实证明 浪人并非是真正的问题所在 |
[15:47] | The Widow was paying them to do her dirty work. | 艳寡妇买通他们替她干肮脏的勾当 |
[15:53] | Another Baron is moving against us. | 又有一个领主要与我们为敌 |
[15:55] | Just because she murdered her husband | 她杀了自己的丈夫 |
[15:57] | does not make her a Baron. | 并不意味着她就成了领主 |
[15:58] | Call her what you want. | 你想怎么诋毁她都行 |
[16:00] | Our poppy can’t be processed without her oil to run the factory. | 她不提供油 我们的工厂就没法加工罂粟 |
[16:04] | You want to wait for her to choke us off? | 你想等着她把我们的路都绝了吗 |
[16:06] | If we strike, we’ll be starting a war with the other five Barons. | 如果我们进攻 就等于和其他5位领主同时开战 |
[16:09] | If we do nothing, we’ll look weak | 如果我们什么都不做 就会显得太懦弱 |
[16:11] | and they’ll come after us anyway. | 他们还是会对我们下手的 |
[16:13] | We do not move on the Widow. | 我们不动艳寡妇 |
[16:17] | Thank you, Sunny. | 谢谢你 桑尼 |
[16:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:48] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[16:49] | It’s mine now. | 现在是我的了 |
[16:57] | – You little shit. – Get off. | -你这小杂种 -放开 |
[17:01] | – That’s mine! – Back off. | -那是我的 -退后 |
[17:05] | Give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[17:20] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[17:34] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[17:38] | Guys like Ajax start fights to show off for the Clippers. | 像埃杰克斯那种人 会找茬打架炫耀给剪刀军看 |
[17:42] | They want to be picked as Colts. | 他们想被选作当少年军 |
[17:45] | I’m Bale. | 我叫贝尔 |
[17:48] | M.K. | 我叫M.K. |
[17:52] | You watch my back, I’ll watch yours. | 我们相互照应吧 |
[18:20] | Jacobee sends his regrets. | 雅各比来信说他不能来了 |
[18:24] | He’s the third Baron to do so. | 他已经是第三个拒绝参加的领主了 |
[18:27] | When you and I got married, | 我们结婚的时候 |
[18:28] | none would have dared decline the invitation. | 没人敢不来赴宴 |
[18:31] | Lydia, you offered to handle the wedding arrangements, | 莉迪亚 是你主动提出要负责婚礼的安排 |
[18:33] | but if it’s too much of a burden… | 但如果这对你来说是太沉重的负担 |
[18:35] | Oh, please, I’m beyond jealousy at this point. | 拜托 我现在可一点不嫉妒了 |
[18:38] | Marry Jade, your cog bride. | 娶洁德吧 你那个贱民娇妻 |
[18:41] | Take as many wives as you want. | 你想娶多少老婆都行 |
[19:06] | Another headache? | 又头疼了吗 |
[19:08] | I blame this one on you. | 我觉得这次是你引起的 |
[19:11] | You need to rest, | 你该好好休息了 |
[19:13] | let Ryder take some of the load. | 让莱德帮你分担 |
[19:16] | We talked about giving him more responsibility. | 我们讨论过让他承担更多责任的问题了 |
[19:19] | So that’s what this is about? | 所以就是为了这个吗 |
[19:21] | Are you planning a wedding or a wake? | 你是在策划婚礼还是丧礼呢 |
[19:23] | He’s gonna succeed you one day. | 他总有一天要继承你的位置 |
[19:25] | Power is not inherited, Lydia, it’s taken. | 权力不是继承来的 莉迪亚 是夺取来的 |
[19:29] | Perhaps you’d prefer if he cut your head off. | 也许你更希望他把你的头砍下来 |
[19:31] | I wish he would. I’ve spent years trying to groom him. | 我倒希望那样 我花了那么多年培养他 |
[19:34] | Try harder. He’s your only son. | 再加把劲 他可是你唯一的儿子 |
[19:37] | Yeah, well, we both know he’s not up to the task. | 是啊 我们都知道他的能力还不够 |
[19:45] | After everything that boy sacrificed… | 那孩子牺牲了那么多 |
[19:48] | for you, | 都是为你 |
[19:49] | I will not let you abandon him again. | 我不会让你再次抛弃他了 |
[19:55] | He’s stronger than you think. | 他比你想象的要强大 |
[20:25] | No! | 不要 |
[20:43] | What did you take from that boy? | 你从那小子那里拿了什么 |
[20:49] | You ever seen this before? | 你以前见过这个东西吗 |
[20:52] | No. | 没有 |
[20:56] | You need to reconsider your position. | 你需要重新考虑下自己的立场 |
[20:58] | We have to move against the Widow. | 我们必须解决掉艳寡妇了 |
[21:00] | Your father made his decision. | 你父亲已经做出决定了 |
[21:01] | No, you made the decision. He agreed, like always. | 不 是你做出了决定 他一如既往地同意了 |
[21:09] | He’s not himself. I know you see it, too. | 他现在状态不对 你应该也发现了 |
[21:12] | The headaches. We have to protect him. | 头痛困扰 我们必须保护他 |
[21:14] | I have always protected him. | 我一直都在保护他 |
[21:16] | By doing nothing, you’re digging his grave. | 你的保护就是什么都不做 你是在送他去死 |
[21:22] | I’ll hold on to this. | 我收下这个了 |
[21:38] | Jade? | 洁德 |
[21:54] | Must be hard for you to see them like that. | 看见他们这样你肯定不好受吧 |
[21:58] | Your father’s a baron. | 你父亲是领主 |
[22:00] | He’s free to take as many wives as he wants. | 他想娶几个妻子都行 |
[22:03] | Don’t pretend it doesn’t hurt, Mother. | 别装作这不让你心痛 母亲 |
[22:06] | I know it does. | 我知道这犹如刀割 |
[22:09] | He needs me, Ryder. And he always will. | 他需要我 莱德 他一直都会需要的 |
[22:14] | I still have his head and his heart. | 我依然拥有他的心 掌控着他的脑子 |
[22:16] | I gladly bequeath to her everything to the south. | 我很乐意把他的下半身让给她 |
[23:07] | It will never be the real thing, but you’ll get used to it. | 假肢永远不会和真的一样 但你会习惯的 |
[23:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:24] | He’s not here for you. | 他不是来追杀你的 |
[23:26] | “…what in me is dark | “我的内心只有黑暗 |
[23:32] | i-illum”– | 光…” |
[23:39] | I like “Cat in the Hat” Better. | 我还是更喜欢《戴帽子的猫》 |
[23:42] | You know, three months ago, | 三个月前 |
[23:43] | you couldn’t read your own name. | 你还不会念自己的名字 |
[23:45] | And now you’re getting picky. | 现在你却挑剔起来了 |
[23:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:02] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:04] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[24:11] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[24:18] | How long? | 多久了 |
[24:21] | Long enough to be sure. | 久到足以确定了 |
[24:38] | Say something. | 说点什么吧 |
[24:42] | You can’t keep it. | 你不能留着孩子 |
[24:46] | Is that the only way you solve a problem? | 那就是你解决问题的唯一办法吗 |
[24:50] | Kill it? | 只会杀 |
[24:51] | Veil, the punishment is death. | 薇儿 这样会招来死刑 |
[24:54] | You understand that, right? | 你是知道的 对吧 |
[24:56] | I know the consequences. | 我知道后果 |
[24:57] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这个 |
[25:00] | Do you even want to keep it? | 你到底想不想要这个孩子 |
[25:14] | We need to leave the Badlands. | 我们必须离开恶土 |
[25:16] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[25:19] | I’ve heard stories. | 我听过一些传闻 |
[25:21] | The ones who’ve tried to escape, | 那些试图逃跑的人 |
[25:23] | Quinn has hunted them down and killed them. | 都被奎恩抓住并杀死了 |
[25:25] | I’ve heard stories, Sunny. | 我听过一些传闻 桑尼 |
[25:27] | There are places beyond these borders. | 在这些边界外 还有一些地方 |
[25:30] | They’re just stories. | 那只是传闻而已 |
[25:32] | There’s nothing out there. | 外面什么都没有 |
[25:35] | This is a life you helped create. | 那可是你我共同创造的小生命 |
[25:40] | Does that mean something to you? | 这对你就没有任何意义吗 |
[25:54] | I know | 我知道 |
[25:57] | buried under all this ink… | 深藏在这些纹身之下的 |
[26:01] | is a good man. | 是一个好人 |
[26:07] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[26:19] | Thought you told Veil you was giving that stuff up. | 你不是跟薇儿说了要戒酒嘛 |
[26:24] | Apparently, I lied. | 显然 我撒谎了 |
[26:27] | You know, there used to be a time when you were, uh, excited | 曾有一段时间 你非常激动 |
[26:30] | about coming in here and getting your next mark. | 可以来到这里 在背后多加一道标记 |
[26:33] | Don’t take it personally, Ringo. | 不是你的原因 林戈 |
[26:35] | I don’t. | 我不介意 |
[26:37] | Just seen it before. | 只是以前见过这种事 |
[26:40] | Killing that many people takes a toll on a man. | 手上沾了太多鲜血 会让一个人心里很难熬 |
[26:43] | Even you, Sunny. | 哪怕是你 桑尼 |
[27:08] | We have unfinished business. | 我们之间的事还没完呢 |
[27:10] | You embarrassed me in front of the Regent. | 你当着摄政王的面羞辱了我 |
[28:16] | What happened in that bathroom? | 刚刚在浴室里是怎么回事 |
[28:18] | I’ve never seen anything like that before. | 我从来没有见过这种事 |
[28:23] | That’s why the Widow was looking for you, right? | 这就是艳寡妇一直找你的原因 对吗 |
[28:33] | If I told Quinn what I saw, | 如果我把我看到的告诉奎恩 |
[28:35] | he would turn you into something you don’t want to be. | 他会把你变成一个怪物 |
[28:38] | I need the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[28:42] | I don’t know what that is. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[28:45] | It happens when I bleed. | 我只要流血就会这样 |
[28:48] | Ever since I was little, it’s been this way. | 从我小时候起就是如此 |
[28:52] | It’s like something takes control of me. | 我就像被什么东西控制住了 |
[28:56] | When I wake up, someone’s been hurt or worse. | 等我清醒过来 就发现已经造成伤亡 |
[29:01] | It’s my fault my mother and I had to leave our home. | 我和妈妈被迫离家 都是我的错 |
[29:05] | My mother had heard about a healer who could fix me. | 我妈妈听说有位术士可以治好我 |
[29:09] | When we went to find him, we were caught by nomads and separated. | 我们在去找他的路上 被浪人抓住后失散了 |
[29:12] | I’ve been looking for her ever since. | 从那时起我一直在找她 |
[29:23] | That’s my home. That’s Azra. | 那是我的家乡 阿兹拉 |
[29:27] | Azra? | 阿兹拉 |
[29:28] | Yes, it’s beyond the Badlands. | 是的 它在恶土之外 |
[29:30] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪儿得到的 |
[29:32] | Do you remember how to get there? | 你还记得怎么去那儿吗 |
[29:36] | No, I… I don’t. It was a long time ago. | 不 我不记得了 那是很久以前的事了 |
[29:44] | Look, can I please just get my pendant back? | 听着 能不能把我的吊坠还给我 |
[29:47] | It’s the last thing I have to remember my mother. | 那是我对我妈妈最后的念想了 |
[29:52] | The Baron’s son took it. | 被领主的儿子拿走了 |
[29:56] | Well, I’m getting it back | 那我就去拿回来 |
[29:57] | Don’t be stupid. | 别犯傻了 |
[29:59] | Go back to the barracks and keep your head down. Understood? | 你立刻回营房去 低调点 明白吗 |
[34:27] | Valentine, be a peach and wait in the car. | 瓦伦丁 乖乖坐在车里等 |
[34:40] | You really are as good as they say. | 你真的像传闻中那么厉害 |
[34:42] | I should kill you where you stand. | 我应该马上杀了你 |
[34:45] | We both know you can’t. | 我们都知道你不能 |
[34:48] | I’m a baron. | 我是个领主 |
[34:51] | Now that I got your attention, | 现在你终于肯好好听我说话了 |
[34:53] | there’s a boy in the Fort. | 皇堡中有个男孩 |
[34:55] | He has a pendant with this symbol on it. | 他戴着一枚吊坠 上面有跟这一样的图案 |
[34:58] | Bring him to me. | 带他来见我 |
[35:01] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[35:04] | You think you kill for Quinn out of loyalty, | 你觉得自己为奎恩杀人是出于忠心 |
[35:06] | but I know that’s not the real reason. | 但我知道真正的原因并非如此 |
[35:12] | Let me know when you change your mind. | 等你改变心意了就告诉我 |
[35:29] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[35:30] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[35:32] | It is to me. | 对我来说值得 |
[35:34] | Okay, look, my sister’s a house cook. | 好吧 我姐姐在厨房做事 |
[35:38] | Ryder’s room is on the second floor, first door. | 莱德的房间在2楼 第1个房间 |
[35:42] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[35:47] | Just don’t let him catch you. | 千万别被他们抓住 |
[36:32] | Ryder? | 莱德 |
[36:37] | I caught this little shit red-handed. | 小杂种偷东西被我抓个现行 |
[36:45] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿得到这个的 |
[36:47] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[36:49] | I’ll take him out back and cage him. | 我把他带出去 把他关押起来 |
[36:52] | Execute him in front of the new cogs in the morning. | 等到早上 就在新的贱民面前处决他 |
[37:17] | Go away. | 走开 |
[37:20] | I told you to stay in the barracks. | 我叫你待在营房里别出来的 |
[37:30] | Who gave you that compass? | 那个罗盘是谁给你的 |
[37:37] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[37:39] | You kept it for a reason. | 你留着它肯定是有原因的 |
[37:42] | You’re hoping Azra’s out there, too. | 你也希望阿兹拉真的存在 |
[37:45] | You’re going to die in the morning. | 你明早就会死的 |
[37:47] | You know that, don’t you? | 你是知道这一点的 对吧 |
[37:54] | Sunny, could you promise me something? | 桑尼 你能答应我一件事吗 |
[38:00] | Somehow, could you find my mom? | 能请你帮我找到我妈吗 |
[38:03] | Tell her that I’m sorry? | 告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[38:06] | I tried to find her. | 我试图找到她的 |
[38:09] | I never gave up. | 我从未放弃过 |
[38:12] | And that I love her. | 以及 我爱她 |
[38:16] | I’ll never be able to keep that promise, kid. | 我永远无法遵守这个承诺 小子 |
[38:44] | Find your mom and tell her yourself. | 去找到你妈 然后亲口告诉她吧 |
[38:55] | This is your way out. | 你从这里可以出去 |
[38:57] | If you get caught, you will be killed. | 如果你再被抓 肯定会被杀的 |
[39:03] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[39:05] | Because I never had a choice. | 因为我当年从未有过选择 |
[39:08] | Now you do. | 但你现在有 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:13] | Now go. | 快走吧 |
[39:47] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[39:52] | Baron’s looking for you. | 领主在找你 |
[40:05] | I caught you, Sunny. | 我抓到你了 桑尼 |
[40:14] | I saw you on the wall staring out. | 我看到你站在城墙上 凝视远方 |
[40:20] | I’ve seen that look before. | 我以前也见过这种表情 |
[40:22] | I’ve had it myself. | 我也曾有过这种表情 |
[40:24] | But there’s nothing out there. | 但是远方根本什么都没有 |
[40:26] | You can trust me on that. | 你完全可以信我这句话 |
[40:36] | I want you to move closer to the house. | 我希望你搬到离我的宅子更近的地方住 |
[40:39] | One of the cottages right here. | 这边的一栋小屋 |
[40:43] | I’m more at home in the barracks with my men. | 我和兄弟们一起住在营房里更加自在一些 |
[40:45] | I appreciate that, Sunny. | 我很欣慰你这么想 桑尼 |
[40:48] | But I’d feel safer knowing you were closer to me and my family. | 但你在我和我的家人旁边 我会觉得更安全 |
[40:53] | Consider it done. | 那好吧 |
[41:04] | I know the other barons are coming for me. | 我知道其他领主们想对付我 |
[41:08] | But they will never take this fort. | 但他们永远别想攻下这座皇堡 |
[41:11] | And you and I are the only ones who can defend it. | 你和我 是唯一能守卫它的人 |
[41:18] | Ryder is not gonna be happy about this. | 莱德对此是不会感到高兴的 |
[41:21] | Family’s trouble, Sunny. | 家人就是个麻烦 桑尼 |
[41:25] | You’re lucky you’ll never have one. | 你从来就没有家人 真的很幸运 |