时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Fan out. | 散开 |
[00:25] | Kill them all. | 杀光全部 |
[00:34] | Colts, stay put. You’re on lookout. | 少年军们 待在这里别动 你们负责望风 |
[00:49] | Find the Widow. | 找到艳寡妇 |
[02:17] | Minerva. | 米涅娃 |
[02:23] | Open the passage. Get the girls to safety. | 打开暗道 带姑娘们去安全的地方 |
[02:37] | Hurry! Come on, go! | 快点 快啊 走 |
[02:38] | Come on, come on, come on. Let’s go, let’s go. | 快 快 快 我们走 |
[02:43] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[02:47] | Tilda, hurry! | 蒂尔达 快点 |
[03:07] | No one comes after my family. | 没人可以对我的家人下手 |
[03:09] | We both know I was doing you a favor. | 我们都知道我相当于在帮你的忙 |
[04:40] | Baron! | 领主 |
[05:48] | Jade, I appreciate it, but you really don’t need to be here. | 洁德 我很感激 但你真的不必在这里守着的 |
[05:53] | Ryder’s gonna be my family as well. | 莱德很快也是我的家人了 |
[06:05] | Do you know why Quinn proposed to you? | 你知道奎恩为什么会向你求婚吗 |
[06:11] | You’re a distraction. | 你可以让他转移注意力 |
[06:13] | Something to feed his ego. | 可以让他的自尊心膨胀 |
[06:16] | Make him feel young again. | 让他觉得自己又年轻了 |
[06:18] | I understand you’re upset, Baroness. | 我明白你很难过 领主夫人 |
[06:21] | But I am not the enemy. | 但真正的敌人不是我 |
[06:23] | Well, if you believe that, | 如果你这么认为 |
[06:24] | then you really haven’t the faintest clue about this life. | 那么你对这种生活真的是一点都不了解 |
[06:26] | I’ve been in this house since I was a girl. | 我从小就在皇堡里长大 |
[06:30] | I understand more than you think. | 我了解的比你想象的要多 |
[06:32] | When your son is lying in front of you slipping away | 等你的儿子躺在你面前 生命垂危 |
[06:36] | while you look on, helpless, | 而你无助地在一旁看着 |
[06:39] | then you can tell me what you understand. | 到时候你再来跟我说你也了解吧 |
[06:46] | So a word of advice from one wife to another– | 同为领主之妻 就当这是我对你的忠告吧 |
[06:51] | a baron’s home isn’t a sanctuary, it’s a battlefield. | 领主的家可不是安全的殿堂 而是个战场 |
[06:56] | Quinn isn’t interested in peace. | 奎恩对和平可没有兴趣 |
[06:58] | He never was. | 他从来就不感兴趣 |
[07:00] | He loves to fight. | 他热爱战斗 |
[07:06] | Now, if you would do me the courtesy of leaving | 现在 请你行行好 马上离开 |
[07:08] | so I can be with my son | 让我好好陪陪我儿子 |
[07:11] | in private. | 单独陪着 |
[07:17] | Mari, is everything all right? | 玛莉 没出什么事吧 |
[07:18] | – The Clippers are coming back through the gate. – And the baron? | -剪刀军正穿过大门回来 -领主呢 |
[07:21] | He’s leading them. | 他带领着他们 |
[07:41] | He was a good man. | 他生前是个好人 |
[07:43] | Now he’s a dead one. | 现在他成了个死人 |
[07:47] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[07:49] | I found something. | 我发现了一样东西 |
[07:51] | The Widow had it. | 本来是艳寡妇的 |
[07:53] | I can’t read it, but it’s a book about Azra. | 我看不懂上面的字 不过这是关于阿兹拉的书 |
[07:58] | You went inside that house? | 你进入那栋屋子了吗 |
[07:59] | I had to get the book. | 我必须拿到这本书 |
[08:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:20] | So the Widow got away. | 艳寡妇逃走了 |
[08:22] | Good news travels fast. | “好消息”传得真快 |
[08:24] | Well, congratulations, Quinn. | 恭喜啊 奎恩 |
[08:25] | You gave her exactly what she wanted– a war. | 你正中她下怀 挑起了战争 |
[08:28] | Remember the last one? | 还记得上一场战争吗 |
[08:30] | Two years under siege, food shortages? | 被围攻两年 食物短缺 |
[08:33] | Let those bastards try and come at me, huh? | 那些混蛋有种冲我来啊 |
[08:36] | I took her oil fields. | 我抢占了她的油田 |
[08:37] | And now your Clippers are spread over two territories. | 现在你的剪刀军要分散在两片领地 |
[08:41] | You think they’ll be able to defend themselves stretched that thin? | 你觉得兵力铺得这么开 他们能自保吗 |
[08:44] | – I was avenging Ryder. – Oh, you don’t give a damn about him. | -我是在为莱德报仇 -你根本一点都不在乎他 |
[08:49] | You’re just worried about looking weak. | 你只是担心这样自己会显得很弱 |
[08:50] | Well, thanks to your son, I had no choice. | 多亏了你儿子 我别无选择 |
[08:53] | Don’t you dare talk about him when he is lying in there dying. | 他躺在那里就快死了 你不准提他 |
[08:57] | He’s not dying, woman. | 他并不是快死了 娘们儿 |
[08:58] | Then why won’t he wake? | 那他怎么还不醒 |
[09:01] | His breathing isn’t more than a whisper. | 他气若游丝 |
[09:03] | Something is wrong. | 一定有什么不对劲 |
[09:05] | And what would you have me do? | 那你要我怎么办 |
[09:08] | Well, I would say go fetch the doctor, but he’s dead. | 我会说去叫医生 但是医生已经死了 |
[09:12] | Of course, you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 当然你一点都”不知道”这事 对不对 |
[09:48] | Your face, it’s cut. | 你的脸被割伤了 |
[10:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:46] | Heels out, arms up. | 脚跟出去 双臂举起 |
[10:49] | Now stay there. | 保持不动 |
[10:52] | – How long? – Till I come back. | -要坚持多久 -直到我回来 |
[10:58] | This is bullshit. | 真是狗屁方法 |
[11:05] | This is lesson one in your training. | 这是你训练的第一课 |
[11:07] | It’s about time. | 也该是时候了 |
[11:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[11:28] | Look out there. | 看那里 |
[11:29] | What do you see? | 你看见了什么 |
[11:32] | Horses, cogs, poppies. | 马 贱民 罂粟 |
[11:36] | That’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题所在 |
[11:38] | You only react to what’s in front of you. | 你只看到面前的东西 |
[11:41] | Look beyond this wall. | 看看这城墙外面的世界 |
[11:42] | Beyond these fields. | 那些田地之外的世界 |
[11:44] | That is our way out. | 那就是我们的出路 |
[11:47] | Do you still want to go home? | 你还想回到家乡吗 |
[11:49] | You know I do. | 你知道我想的 |
[11:50] | Then you have to start listening to me | 那你就要开始听我的 |
[11:52] | or you’ll get us both killed. | 否则你会害我们都丧命 |
[11:54] | I’m not the one who’s gonna get us killed, | 会害我们丧命的人不是我 |
[11:56] | the baron is. | 是领主 |
[11:57] | Attacking the Widow was a bad idea. | 攻击艳寡妇是个馊主意 |
[11:59] | I didn’t do it for Quinn. | 我不是为了奎恩才这么做的 |
[12:01] | We need to find her. | 我们需要找到她 |
[12:03] | As long as she’s still alive, she’s gonna hunt you down. | 只要她还活着 就会追你到天涯海角 |
[12:06] | – Never forget that. – If you’re so worried about me, | -永远别忘记这一点 -如果你真这么担心我 |
[12:08] | maybe you should teach me how to fight | 也许你该教我如何战斗 |
[12:09] | so that I could defend myself. | 这样我就能保护自己 |
[12:13] | Okay, you wanna fight? | 好啊 你想战斗吗 |
[12:14] | Let’s see you fight. | 那就让你去学习战斗 |
[12:23] | You need to see Ryder. | 你得去看看莱德 |
[12:26] | Well, that’s kind of you to be thinking of him. | 你可真好心 时时想着他 |
[12:31] | But I can’t look at him in that state. | 但他这个样子 我不想看见 |
[12:37] | I know somebody who could help him. | 我认识个人能帮到他 |
[12:40] | But Lydia won’t like it. | 但莉迪亚不会喜欢的 |
[12:44] | You save her son… | 你如果救了她儿子 |
[12:48] | she’ll find it in her heart to forgive you. | 她会原谅你的 |
[13:17] | I’m embarrassed it’s taken me this long to stop by. | 我觉得有点不好意思 过了这么久才来看你 |
[13:21] | A baron’s wife doesn’t have any reason to visit my clinic. | 领主的妻子没理由屈尊光临我的诊所 |
[13:24] | I’m still the same girl you grew up with. | 我还是和你一起长大的那个女孩 |
[13:30] | I was so sorry to hear about your parents. | 对于你父母的事 我非常遗憾 |
[13:39] | I’m guessing this isn’t a condolence call. | 我猜你不是来吊唁的 |
[13:44] | Ryder has been injured. | 莱德受伤了 |
[13:47] | He should have recovered by now. | 他现在本该恢复了 |
[13:49] | Everybody is worried. | 大家都很担心 |
[13:52] | And you want me to come and take a look at him. | 而你想让我去看看他 |
[13:58] | I’m surprised the baron would approve | 我很惊讶 领主竟然允许 |
[14:00] | of a cog doctor tending to his son. | 一位贱民医生诊治他的儿子 |
[14:04] | I vouched for you. | 我为你做了担保 |
[14:10] | I have a simple life. | 我过着简单的生活 |
[14:15] | I wanna keep it that way. I’m sorry, Jade. | 我想继续保持这样 抱歉 洁德 |
[14:30] | I can’t let Ryder die. | 我不能让莱德死 |
[14:35] | Just please help. | 求你帮帮忙 |
[14:52] | Now, that sounds like two visitors. | 听上去有两位访客啊 |
[14:55] | One is Sunny for sure | 其中一位一定是桑尼 |
[14:56] | and the other is somebody… | 而另一位是某个… |
[14:59] | small. | 小身板 |
[15:03] | Waldo, meet M.K. | 沃多 认识一下M.K |
[15:11] | I was Waldo’s Colt. | 我曾是沃多手下的少年军 |
[15:14] | You were a Clipper? | 你也曾是剪刀军吗 |
[15:15] | Regent. | 是摄政王 |
[15:17] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[15:18] | Well, let’s just say I don’t get around much anymore. | 这么说吧 我没法再四处走动了 |
[15:22] | M.K. here seems to think training is only about fighting. | M.K似乎认为训练只关乎打斗 |
[15:25] | I was hoping you’d help me out with him. | 我希望你能帮我教导他 |
[15:27] | Aw, Sunshine, you sure know how to make an old man feel young. | 小子 你真懂怎么让老家伙感觉重获青春 |
[15:31] | I’d be real pleased to pitch in, | 我非常乐意帮忙 |
[15:33] | except, well, this runt is just too damn small. | 不过这小崽子实在太小了 |
[15:37] | He’s never gonna make it. | 他不可能成功的 |
[15:40] | You wanted to fight. | 你想要打斗 |
[15:42] | Now you fight. | 现在打吧 |
[15:44] | Him? | 和他吗 |
[15:46] | No way, he’s in a wheelchair. | 不可能 他坐着轮椅呢 |
[15:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:55] | You afraid you’re gonna get your ass kicked? | 你害怕自己被揍扁吗 |
[15:59] | – No. – If you can land a hit on him, | -不是 -如果你能打到他 |
[16:02] | I’ll train you any way you want. | 我就按照你想用的任何方式训练你 |
[16:08] | And… | 并且 |
[16:10] | I won’t even use my legs. | 我甚至都不会用我的腿 |
[16:13] | This is ridiculous. | 真是荒唐 |
[16:36] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[17:00] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:02] | – All right, enough. – Oh, good. | -好了 够了 -很好 |
[17:05] | I’m getting kind of tired of kicking your ass. | 我都厌倦揍你了 |
[17:09] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[17:17] | Now, you lost that fight before you threw a punch. | 你还没出拳就输了这场打斗 |
[17:21] | You saw a busted-up old man in a wheelchair. | 你看见一个坐轮椅的糟老头子 |
[17:25] | You underestimate your enemy in battle, | 如果你在战斗中低估了敌人 |
[17:27] | odds are you won’t live to see another. | 可能就会命丧此战 |
[17:35] | You know why we call ’em Colts? | 知道我们为什么叫那些人少年军吗 |
[17:39] | ‘Cause we gotta break ’em like wild horses. | 因为我们要用残酷手段把他们驯服 就像对待野马 |
[17:43] | That’s the only way to make a Clipper out of a boy. | 只有这样才能让小男孩蜕变为剪刀军 |
[17:58] | Lydia, this is Veil. | 莉迪亚 这是薇儿 |
[18:02] | I know who she is. | 我知道她是谁 |
[18:05] | Baroness. | 领主夫人 |
[18:19] | He suffered a major trauma. His brain is swollen. | 他受了重大创伤 大脑出现了水肿 |
[18:22] | I need to relieve the pressure immediately. | 我需要立刻释放颅内压 |
[18:32] | You’re not touching him with that. | 你不能用那个碰他 |
[18:37] | This is a trepanation device. It’s the only way. | 这是个环锯器械 只能用这种方法 |
[18:40] | And I’m sure you do fine work, | 我相信你医术不错 |
[18:42] | but you’re not qualified to treat my son. | 但你还没资格诊治我儿子 |
[18:44] | Injuries don’t discriminate between cogs and barons. | 贱民和领主 在受伤治疗方面都是一样的 |
[18:47] | Get out. | 出去 |
[18:50] | How long does he have if we do nothing? | 如果不采取任何措施 他能活多久 |
[18:53] | He’ll be dead by nightfall. | 他傍晚就会死的 |
[18:58] | You have to let her try. | 你必须让她试试 |
[19:04] | It’s very important that you keep his head completely still. | 很重要的一点 就是让他的头部保持绝对静止 |
[19:37] | What is this place, mother? | 这是什么地方 母亲 |
[19:39] | Every butterfly needs a sanctuary. | 每只蝴蝶都需要避难所 |
[19:43] | This is ours. | 这就是我们的避难所 |
[19:56] | Go to the doll house. Fetch Angelica. | 去娃娃屋把安吉丽卡找来 |
[19:58] | With Sunny alive, her life is in danger. | 只要桑尼活着 她就有生命危险 |
[20:01] | – Hurry, child. – Yes, mother. | -快点 孩子 -好的 母亲 |
[20:16] | You must be Veil. | 你一定是薇儿了 |
[20:24] | Jade told me about your parents. | 洁德告诉我你父母的事了 |
[20:30] | They were good people. | 他们生前都是好人 |
[20:33] | I’ll do everything in my power to find the scum that killed them. | 我会尽我所能找到杀害他们的人渣 |
[20:40] | Thank you, Baron. | 谢谢您 领主 |
[20:44] | How’s my son? | 我儿子怎么样了 |
[20:47] | Improving. | 正在好转 |
[20:49] | But he’s not out of the woods. | 但他还没脱离危险期 |
[20:51] | You’re the girl Sunny’s been wicking. | 你是和桑尼相好的女孩 |
[20:55] | You don’t think I know how my regent spends his spare time? | 你觉得我会不知道我的摄政王怎么打发闲暇时间吗 |
[21:00] | I must say he has exquisite taste. | 不得不说 他的品位真不错 |
[21:06] | Ryder’s bandages will need changing. | 莱德会需要换绷带 |
[21:08] | I’ll return in the morning. | 我明早再过来 |
[21:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:19] | I’ll have to find the proper way to repay you. | 我要找个合适的方法报答你 |
[21:37] | Who set you up? | 是谁设陷阱害你的 |
[21:57] | – Hey, Ringo. – Hey. | -你好 林戈 -你好 |
[21:59] | The Widow’s gone underground. You hear anything? | 艳寡妇躲了起来 你有什么消息吗 |
[22:03] | No, but, um, I’ll let you know as soon as I do. | 没有 不过一有消息我会通知你的 |
[22:08] | You haven’t stopped by for a while. | 你有一阵子没过来了 |
[22:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:14] | I think I’m done sitting in that chair. | 我不想再坐在这把椅子上纹身了 |
[22:17] | You quit clipping? | 你不当剪刀军了吗 |
[22:19] | I quit keeping score. | 我不再计数了 |
[22:22] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道有趣的是什么吗 |
[22:24] | Every Clipper and Colt through that door– | 每一个进门来的剪刀军和少年军 |
[22:27] | they all wanna be you. | 都想成为你 |
[22:29] | And you– | 而你 |
[22:32] | you don’t wanna be you. | 却不想再做你自己了 |
[22:38] | Regent, Baron’s looking for you. | 摄政王 领主要见你 |
[22:40] | Well, guess it’s time to get back to work, Sunny. | 好了 看来你要回去工作了 桑尼 |
[22:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这儿 |
[23:01] | Believe me, I didn’t have a choice. | 相信我 我别无选择 |
[23:03] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[23:05] | Get in here. | 进来 |
[23:20] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[23:23] | It was a doll at the Tick-Tock Club. | 嘀嗒俱乐部的一个妓女 |
[23:28] | Angelica. | 安吉丽卡 |
[23:30] | She set me up. | 她设计陷害的我 |
[23:33] | Top floor, | 顶楼 |
[23:35] | last room on the right. | 右手边最后一个房间 |
[23:37] | The blonde. | 金发那个 |
[23:39] | Alive, Sunny. | 抓活的 桑尼 |
[23:41] | She’ll lead us to the Widow. | 她可以帮我们找到艳寡妇 |
[23:43] | Yes, Baron. | 是 领主 |
[23:54] | Is this another training exercise? | 这也是一次训练活动吗 |
[23:57] | We’re going to a doll house. | 我们要去娃娃屋 |
[24:00] | I want you to get up on that balcony | 你到那个阳台上去 |
[24:01] | and make sure she doesn’t get away. | 确保她不会跑掉 |
[24:04] | I’ll watch from down here. | 我在这儿看着就行 |
[24:07] | Give me a description of this girl | 描述一下那个女孩儿 |
[24:08] | so I know what she looks like. | 我好知道她的样貌 |
[24:09] | She’ll be the one running for her life. | 到时候慌张逃命的那个就是她 |
[24:34] | I brought you home. I trusted you and look what happened. | 我带你回家 信任了你 结果怎么样 |
[24:38] | It’s not what it looks like. | 情况不是你表面看上去那样 |
[24:39] | Then why are you wearing that Colt uniform? | 那你为什么穿着少年军制服 |
[24:42] | You’ve been lying to me since we’ve met. | 从我们见面起 你就一直在撒谎 |
[24:43] | I lied because I was scared. | 我撒谎是因为我很害怕 |
[24:46] | You know what your mother wants to do to me. | 你也知道你母亲要对我做什么 |
[24:47] | You’re better off with her than you are with Quinn. | 你跟着她也比你跟着奎恩好 |
[24:49] | I know you don’t believe that. She’s just as bad as he is. | 我知道你不愿相信 但她和奎恩一样坏 |
[24:54] | You don’t add up. | 你在胡言乱语 |
[24:56] | Neither do you. | 你也是 |
[25:01] | Oh, is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[25:05] | Now, that’s gonna cost extra. | 那可要额外加钱 |
[25:19] | You came to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[25:45] | Stop! | 住手 |
[25:47] | Where is the Widow? | 艳寡妇在哪儿 |
[26:15] | I said where is the Widow? | 我问你艳寡妇在哪儿 |
[26:18] | You’ll never find her. | 你永远找不到她 |
[26:30] | You’re going to tell me where she is. | 你必须告诉我她在什么地方 |
[26:33] | You can’t stop her. | 你无法阻止她 |
[26:36] | And you can’t stop me. | 你也阻止不了我 |
[26:43] | Go. | 走 |
[26:45] | Go! | 快走 |
[27:14] | Something I can do for you, Regent? | 有什么需要效劳的 摄政王 |
[27:16] | I need a stitch job. | 我需要缝针 |
[27:21] | Sunny, what happened? | 桑尼 出什么事了 |
[27:26] | I’ll tell you in the back when you’re sewing me up. | 待会你在后屋给我缝针时再说 |
[27:38] | She’s the one you want me to protect. | 她就是你想让我保护的人 |
[27:41] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[27:43] | Stay put and don’t touch anything. | 老实待着 别碰任何东西 |
[27:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | Who’s the boy? | 那个男孩是谁 |
[28:09] | My Colt, M.K. | 我的少年军 M.K. |
[28:13] | Your colt? | 你的少年军 |
[28:14] | Why take on a colt if we’re leaving? | 如果我们要走 你为什么还收少年军 |
[28:18] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都没变 |
[28:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:23] | Those arms and legs, did you make them? | 那些胳膊和腿都是你做的吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah, they’re called mimics. | 是的 那叫假肢 |
[28:31] | And the books? | 还有那些书籍 |
[28:32] | You can read? | 你识字吗 |
[28:34] | Out. | 出去 |
[28:41] | Maybe he’s good practice for what’s to come. | 或许可以拿他先练练怎么为人父母 |
[28:46] | I want you to stay out of that house. | 我要你远离那座宅子 |
[28:49] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[28:51] | At least not until Ryder’s recovered. | 至少在莱德痊愈之前是这样 |
[28:54] | I should have let him die. | 我应该让他死在那里的 |
[28:58] | Quinn knows about us. | 奎恩知道我们的事了 |
[29:02] | We can’t leave soon enough. | 我们需要尽快离开 |
[29:11] | 73 73. | |
[29:17] | That’s how many days you were gone when the nomads took you. | 你当年被浪人挟持走了73天 |
[29:20] | I spent every waking moment standing at this window. | 那时我只要醒着 就守在这扇窗前 |
[29:26] | I even started praying again. | 我甚至又开始祷告 |
[29:28] | But when you walked back through that door, | 但是当你走进那扇门 |
[29:32] | my sweet little boy was gone. | 我那个可爱的宝贝已不复存在 |
[29:37] | In his place was a broken, damaged thing. | 只剩下一具遍体鳞伤的躯壳 |
[29:44] | I didn’t wanna see that. | 我不忍心看那一幕 |
[29:46] | So I held you close. | 于是我把你紧紧抱在怀中 |
[29:49] | Tended to your wounds. | 小心翼翼地照料你的伤口 |
[29:53] | I even cleaned and dressed your foot | 我甚至帮你洗脚 给你敷药 |
[29:54] | when you were too ashamed for anyone else to see it. | 因为你不好意思让别人看到 |
[30:03] | I taught you how to walk again. | 我教你重新走路 |
[30:07] | I did everything for you, Ryder. | 我做的一切都是为了你 莱德 |
[30:11] | I thought I could bring you back. | 我以为我能唤醒真正的你 |
[30:14] | That you had the will of your father. | 我以为你拥有你父亲的意志 |
[30:19] | But you don’t. | 然而你没有 |
[30:22] | What is this about? | 你到底要说什么 |
[30:31] | A mother’s love is a powerful thing. | 母爱的力量很强大 |
[30:35] | But it can blind you. | 却也很盲目 |
[30:40] | You tried to have the Widow killed. | 你想杀死艳寡妇 |
[30:42] | You disobeyed your father, then lied about it. | 你违背了你父亲的命令 并且对此撒谎 |
[30:45] | I was acting in his best interest. | 我是在为他的最大利益考虑 |
[30:48] | One in a lifetime of stupid decisions. | 再次犯了一辈子都在犯的愚蠢错误 |
[30:51] | Decisions that I defended. | 我却维护了你这一决定 |
[30:54] | Much as I hate to admit it, | 尽管我不想承认 |
[30:57] | your father’s right. | 但你父亲说得对 |
[31:00] | You don’t have what it takes to be baron. | 你不具备成为领主的资质 |
[31:09] | Get out. | 出去 |
[31:20] | I’d rather have you hate me for the rest of your life | 我宁愿让你一辈子都恨我 |
[31:24] | than stand over your grave. | 也不想站在你的墓前哀悼 |
[31:30] | You’re on your own, Ryder. | 你只能靠自己了 莱德 |
[31:51] | It appears I have ruffled the feathers of my fellow barons. | 我好像令其他几位领主甚感不悦 |
[31:55] | They view the possession of the Widow’s oil fields | 我将艳寡妇的油田据为己有 |
[31:57] | as a violation of the Foundation Treaty. | 在他们看来是有违《创立条约》的 |
[32:00] | They want to parley. | 他们要求举行会谈 |
[32:03] | You’ll be walking into an execution. | 他们会借此机会将您处决 |
[32:05] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[32:07] | I need to make an alliance | 我需要找一位领主结盟 |
[32:09] | with a baron who hates me less than he hates the others. | 相比恨我 他更恨其他几位领主 |
[32:14] | Jacobee. | 雅各比 |
[32:15] | I can’t make a direct overture, | 我不能直接提议 |
[32:17] | but as I recall, you’ve a history with his Regent. | 但我记得 你和他的摄政王颇有渊源 |
[32:21] | I haven’t seen Zypher in a long time. | 我已经很久没见过萨菲尔了 |
[32:23] | Well, now’s the moment to rekindle the relationship. | 正好趁此时重温友谊之情 |
[32:29] | Unless there’s gonna be a problem. | 除非你觉得你做不到 |
[32:32] | Not at all, Baron. | 不会的 领主 |
[33:40] | He’s sleeping. | 他睡着了 |
[33:50] | Well done. | 做得很好 |
[34:29] | Hello, Zypher. | 你好 萨菲尔 |
[34:31] | You look like shit. | 你的样子很糟糕 |
[34:33] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[34:34] | What are we doing here, Sunny? You miss me? | 我们来这儿干什么 桑尼 你想我了吗 |
[34:38] | Quinn’s not showing up at that parley. | 奎恩不会参加会谈的 |
[34:41] | He’s making a mistake. | 他这是在犯错 |
[34:43] | Seems to be doing that a lot lately. | 他最近似乎老是在犯错啊 |
[34:45] | Quinn’s not the enemy. | 奎恩不是你的敌人 |
[34:46] | The Widow is. You know that. | 艳寡妇才是 你是知道的 |
[34:48] | Sunny, the other barons don’t want a war. | 桑尼 其他领主们并不想掀起战争 |
[34:51] | There hasn’t been one in five years. | 已经5年没有燃起过战火了 |
[34:53] | Now, there is a way for you to stop all this. | 你还是有办法可以阻止这一切的 |
[34:56] | Avoid a lot of bloodshed. | 避免很多的流血牺牲 |
[35:00] | You think I’m gonna clip my own baron? | 你觉得我会剪掉我的领主吗 |
[35:02] | The other barons will recognize you for it. | 其他领主们会为此而认可你的 |
[35:04] | Jacobee will make sure of it. | 雅各比会确保促成这事的 |
[35:06] | Then you all divide up the Widow’s oil fields | 然后你们瓜分掉艳寡妇的油田 |
[35:07] | and everybody wins. | 每个人都是赢家 |
[35:11] | I need you to arrange a meeting between Jacobee and Quinn. | 我需要你安排雅各比和奎恩见一面 |
[35:14] | Ugh, loyal to a fault. | 愚忠啊 |
[35:17] | What’s in it for me? | 我能从中得到什么好处 |
[35:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[35:21] | Well, you have to ask? | 你还需要问吗 |
[35:27] | Who is she? | 那个女人是谁 |
[35:29] | Aw, and you think she’s gonna save you, huh? | 你觉得她可以拯救你是吗 |
[35:33] | You know we’re both way past saving, Sunny. | 你心里清楚我们都已经是无法拯救的了 桑尼 |
[35:36] | You gonna tell me it’s serious? | 你要告诉我你们是认真的吗 |
[35:41] | You’re playing with fire if Quinn finds out, you know that? | 如果奎恩知道了 你这就是在玩火 你知道吗 |
[35:44] | Are we finished? | 说完了吗 |
[35:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:50] | I’ll talk to Jacobee, but don’t hold your breath. | 我会去找雅各比谈下的 不过别抱太高期望 |
[35:52] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[35:56] | The other offer’s still on the table if you change your mind. | 如果你改变主意了 我的另一个提议依然有效 |
[36:00] | You know I’m a lot more persuasive when I get what I want. | 你知道当我得到我想要的 就会有说服力得多 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get to Angelica in time. | 我很抱歉我没能及时救出安吉丽卡 |
[36:28] | I’m sure you did everything in your power to help her. | 我相信你一定尽你所能帮她了 |
[36:36] | You were the last one in the tunnel today. | 你今天是最后一个进暗道的 |
[36:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:43] | That special book, the one on my desk, | 我桌上那本特殊的书 |
[36:46] | you didn’t see it, did you? | 你没看到吧 |
[36:49] | No, Mother, I’m sorry. | 没有 母亲 抱歉 |
[36:51] | I didn’t. | 我没看到 |
[36:55] | Good night, Tilda. | 晚安 蒂尔达 |
[38:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会到这里来 |
[38:11] | How did you get outside the wall? | 你是怎么逃出城墙的 |
[38:14] | It’s probably better you not know. | 你还是不知道比较好 |
[38:18] | I’m guessing you didn’t tell Sunny you were coming? | 我猜你没告诉桑尼你要过来吧 |
[38:24] | Something smells good. | 什么东西闻着真香 |
[38:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:36] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:39] | You know, I’m still trying to figure out | 我到现在还在琢磨 |
[38:41] | why Sunny took you on as a Colt. | 桑尼为什么会收你做少年军 |
[38:45] | I’m still trying to figure out how you two ended up together. | 我也还在琢磨 你们两个怎么会在一起呢 |
[38:50] | Normally, when Sunny shows up, people end up dead. | 通常桑尼一出现 就会死人 |
[38:55] | Look, you didn’t come here to hear my little story. | 听着 你到这里来不是来听我的小故事的 |
[39:05] | You have to read this book for me. | 你得把这书上面的内容读给我听 |
[39:09] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[39:21] | I don’t recognize this language. | 我不认识这种语言 |
[39:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:35] | Baron? | 领主 |
[39:36] | Your door was unlocked. | 你的门没锁 |
[39:38] | You should be more careful. | 你应该更小心些才是 |
[39:42] | Where’s your escort? | 您的护卫队呢 |
[39:44] | Oh, I sometimes walk alone. | 我有时候喜欢独来独往 |
[39:47] | It helps to clear my head. | 可以帮我理清头绪 |
[39:51] | Is everything all right? | 没出什么事吧 |
[39:53] | – Did something happen with Ryder? – No, Ryder’s fine, | -是莱德出什么事了吗 -不 莱德没事 |
[39:56] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[39:59] | You took control of a desperate situation. | 你救他于危难之中 |
[40:04] | I’m in your debt. | 我欠你的 |
[40:08] | Intelligence is an intoxicating quality in a woman. | 女人的聪明才智真是令人迷醉的品质 |
[40:19] | Please… | 拜托 |
[40:21] | just tell me what you want. | 直接告诉我您想要什么 |
[40:24] | It’s very simple. | 很简单的 |
[40:26] | You saved my son. | 你救了我儿子 |
[40:31] | Now save me. | 现在也救救我吧 |