时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Now you go. | 到你进攻了 |
[00:29] | Get up. | 起来 |
[00:30] | Sunny, I can’t. I’m too tired. | 桑尼 我不行了 我太累了 |
[00:32] | You’re not tired, you’re afraid. | 你不是累了 你是害怕了 |
[00:35] | We go again. | 再来 |
[00:48] | Sunny, stop. I’m warning you. | 桑尼 快住手 我警告你 |
[00:50] | Or what? You’re gonna kill me? | 不然怎样 你要杀了我吗 |
[00:52] | Just like you killed those people on that boat? | 就像你杀了船上那些人吗 |
[00:58] | Do you know how to get to Azra or not? | 你到底知不知道怎么去阿兹拉 |
[01:00] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[01:01] | But between my book and your compass, | 但是利用我的书和你的罗盘 |
[01:03] | we can figure it out. | 我们可以想出办法的 |
[01:05] | What happens to you when you can’t control your power? | 如果你无法控制你的力量怎么办 |
[01:08] | I can. You saw it at the parley. | 我可以的 你在会谈上亲眼见过的 |
[01:11] | How do I know you weren’t lucky? | 我怎么知道你不是恰巧走运而已 |
[01:16] | You don’t. | 你无法知道 |
[02:27] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[02:31] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[02:34] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:36] | Nothing. It’s broken. | 没什么 已经坏了 |
[02:43] | Sorry for waking you. | 抱歉弄醒你了 |
[02:46] | It wasn’t you. | 不是你的原因 |
[02:49] | It’s being pregnant. | 是怀孕让我睡不着 |
[02:54] | You know I won’t be able to hide it much longer. | 你知道我隐瞒不了多久了 |
[02:58] | I think I’ve found a way out. | 我觉得我已经找到离开的路了 |
[03:03] | There’s a boat going upriver. | 有船往上游开 |
[03:05] | But the price is steep. | 但是代价很高昂 |
[03:10] | How steep? | 有多高昂 |
[04:01] | I’ve been practicing since sunup. | 我从日出时就已经开始练习了 |
[04:03] | I thought I’d get the boring stuff out of the way | 我心想我可以先练完这些无聊的招数 |
[04:05] | so we could get to fighting. | 然后就可以真正地打斗了 |
[04:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | Are you still mad about the parley? | 你还在为会谈上的事生我的气吗 |
[04:12] | I told you, Sunny, I was cut by accident. | 我跟你说了 桑尼 我是不小心被割伤的 |
[04:16] | You know, you could’ve killed that Butterfly, | 其实 你可以杀掉那个蝴蝶军的 |
[04:18] | but you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[04:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:21] | What did I do? | 我干了什么 |
[04:23] | You let her go. | 你放她走了 |
[04:26] | It looked like you were controlling your power. | 看上去你已经在控制你的力量了 |
[04:30] | I don’t know what happened. | 我完全不知道发生了什么事 |
[04:32] | – So you got lucky? – Maybe. | -所以只是走运而已吗 -或许吧 |
[04:36] | Does this mean we get to leave soon? | 这意味着我们很快就能走了吗 |
[04:39] | Quinn wants us to find the Widow. | 奎恩要我们找到艳寡妇 |
[04:41] | We leave in an hour. | 我们一小时后出发 |
[04:57] | Quinn and the other barons, | 奎恩和其他领主们 |
[04:59] | they want you to believe they’re benevolent | 他们希望你们认为他们是仁慈的 |
[05:02] | because they protect you from the horrors of the world. | 因为他们保护你们 免于被这世界的恐怖侵害 |
[05:06] | I offer you a brighter future, | 我则向你们提供更光明的未来 |
[05:09] | a real future, | 真正的未来 |
[05:11] | one you can control. | 掌控权都在你们自己手中 |
[05:15] | The other barons, they won’t go quickly or quietly. | 其他领主们 不会安静地自动退出 |
[05:18] | If you’re not up for the fight, | 如果你不想战斗 |
[05:19] | you may leave now without punishment or consequence. | 那你现在就可以走了 不会有惩罚和恶果 |
[05:24] | Here in this sanctuary, you have your freedom. | 在这个避难所 你们拥有自由身 |
[05:28] | All I ask in return is your unwavering loyalty. | 我要求得到的回报 就是你们不可动摇的忠心 |
[05:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:33] | Jolyon. | 乔林 |
[05:35] | Welcome, Jolyon. | 欢迎你 乔林 |
[05:36] | The other boys are already inside. | 其他男孩们已经在里面了 |
[05:38] | Tilda will show you the way. | 蒂尔达会带你过去的 |
[05:42] | The Widow struck at the height of the poppy harvest. | 艳寡妇恰好挑罂粟收获的旺季袭击了我们 |
[05:46] | Without our cogs, half the crop will rot | 没有了贱民 半数的作物都要烂掉 |
[05:49] | and the other not far behind. | 另一半离烂掉也不远了 |
[05:50] | Then inform the barons that the opium shipments will be reduced. | 那就通知其他领主们 鸦片货运量会缩减 |
[05:53] | And what happens the next time that the Widow or another baron | 那下次艳寡妇或其他领主觉得又可以 |
[05:56] | feels our cogs are ripe for the taking? | 来抢我们的贱民了 该怎么办 |
[05:59] | Fortify the Clipper force. | 加强剪刀军势力 |
[06:02] | She took advantage because she knows | 她能够趁人之危是因为她知道 |
[06:03] | you’re stretched over two territories. | 你的军力要分散在两片领土上 |
[06:08] | Maybe if we treated the cogs with respect, | 或许如果我们尊重那些贱民 |
[06:10] | Give them a basic education, | 给他们基本的教育 |
[06:14] | that would buy you more loyalty | 那样一来他们对你的忠心 |
[06:15] | than a hundred pieces of the Widow’s gold. | 就算艳寡妇用一百个金币也是买不走的 |
[06:18] | We already give those people everything. | 我们已经给那些人一切了 |
[06:21] | Quinn, do you remember when you were a boy? | 奎恩 你还记得你小时候的情形吗 |
[06:23] | Blistering your hands in those fields? | 在田地里劳作到双手溃烂 |
[06:25] | Did you see your baron as a kindly father? | 你当时将你的领主视为慈父吗 |
[06:27] | No, you hated him and your own situation. | 不 你恨他 也恨自己的处境 |
[06:29] | It’s just human nature. | 那就是人性 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I pulled myself up through blood and toil. | 是啊 我踩着血肉一路往上爬 |
[06:34] | No one helped me. | 没有人帮过我 |
[06:35] | Now you want me to educate the weak | 现在你想要我给弱者提供教育 |
[06:37] | so they can plan their revolution. | 那样他们就能起来造反了 |
[06:39] | It’s already happening. | 那已经在发生了 |
[06:40] | Like it or not, the Widow is stirring that pot. | 不管你喜不喜欢 艳寡妇正在搅混水 |
[06:43] | Oh, you sound like you admire her. | 听上去你好像很敬佩她 |
[06:50] | We sit here with the largest Clipper force and two territories | 我们坐拥最多的剪刀军 两片领地 |
[06:55] | talking about a woman who’s done more damage with no army at all. | 在谈论一个没有军队 却造成了更大破坏的女人 |
[06:58] | None of this solves our immediate problem. | 那些都不能解我们的燃眉之急 |
[07:00] | I worked the harvest when I was a child. | 我小时候曾下地收割过 |
[07:03] | Give me part of your Clipper force. | 给我一部分你的剪刀军 |
[07:05] | I’ll show them how it’s done. | 我来教他们怎么收割 |
[07:06] | It will be a bridge until the new cogs arrive. | 在新的贱民到达前 就当是过渡 |
[07:14] | I’ll gather the men for your instruction. | 我会召集人听你指示 |
[07:31] | M.K., right? | 你叫M.K. 对吧 |
[07:38] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:40] | Sunny’s taking a crew to track down the Widow. | 桑尼带人追踪艳寡妇去了 |
[07:43] | She was looking for you at one point, wasn’t she? | 她之前在找你 对吧 |
[07:50] | Well, I wish you luck. | 那我祝你好运 |
[07:53] | Could you give me my pendant back? | 你能把我的吊坠还给我吗 |
[08:02] | You mean the one you tried to steal from my room? | 你说的是你试图从我房里偷走的那个吗 |
[08:05] | It was stolen from me first. | 那是我被偷的东西 |
[08:07] | Wish I could help you out. | 我真希望我能帮你 |
[08:09] | It’s gone. I traded it. | 但已经没了 我交易出去了 |
[08:14] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么它对你如此重要 |
[08:16] | My mother gave it to me. | 那是我妈给我的 |
[08:18] | Beautiful craftsmanship. | 很出色的工艺 |
[08:20] | What was the design? | 上面的图案是什么 |
[08:23] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:28] | You’re a bad liar. | 你真不会撒谎 |
[08:31] | M.K. M.K.? | |
[08:34] | Time to head out. | 该出发了 |
[09:02] | You all have sworn an oath to protect our home. | 你们都发誓要守护我们的家 |
[09:07] | Today, the Fort does not require your skills with a sword. | 今天 皇堡不需要你们的剑技 |
[09:12] | It needs your hands. | 而需要你们的双手 |
[09:16] | Our poppy crop will spoil if it is not harvested immediately. | 我们的罂粟如果现在不收割 就会烂在田里 |
[09:21] | We can’t let this happen. | 我们不能坐视不理 |
[09:25] | Now it needs– | 现在 它需要 |
[09:38] | Now it needs you to pull togeth– | 现在 它需要你们一起 |
[09:49] | Lead them. | 你来领导他们 |
[09:59] | Your baron will be fine. | 你们的领主不会有事的 |
[10:03] | We have work to do. | 我们有正事要做 |
[10:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:13] | Fetch Veil. Hurry! | 叫薇儿过来 快 |
[10:20] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[10:21] | Come on. Come on. | 挺住 挺住 |
[10:34] | You’re worried about her– | 你在担心她 |
[10:36] | Veil, I mean, aren’t you? | 薇儿 是不是 |
[10:39] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[10:41] | Because I know. | 因为我知道 |
[10:42] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[10:44] | You know, that she’s pregnant. | 就是 她怀孕了 |
[10:50] | Makes sense why you wanna leave now. | 那倒是解释了你为什么现在想离开 |
[10:53] | – Have you told anyone? – Of course not. | -你跟别人说了吗 -当然没有 |
[11:01] | It must be strange for you | 那对你来说一定很奇怪 |
[11:03] | to have to care for someone and not kill them. | 要照顾某个人 而非杀了他们 |
[11:06] | I’m sure there’s times you’ve thought about killing me. | 我相信你很多时候也想杀了我 |
[11:09] | It’s crossed my mind. | 我的确想过 |
[11:12] | Well, if it’s worth anything, you’re not a shitty teacher. | 不管怎样 你是个还不错的师父 |
[11:15] | You’ve given me hope that I might be able to control | 你给了我希望 在我下次被割伤时 |
[11:17] | what happens when I’m cut. | 我也许能控制住自己 |
[11:22] | Why did you lie to me about Azra? | 关于阿兹拉 你为什么对我说谎 |
[11:24] | I didn’t. I know the way, | 我没有 我知道去那里的路 |
[11:27] | but it’s all jumbled in my head. | 但我的脑子里一团乱 |
[11:29] | That’s why I thought the Widow’s book would help. | 所以我才觉得艳寡妇的书能帮上忙 |
[11:34] | I got my compass to work. | 我的罗盘能用了 |
[11:37] | I put it in the cutout of that book. | 我将它放在那本书被抠掉的部分里 |
[11:38] | What happened? Did it point somewhere? | 发生了什么 它指向特定方向了吗 |
[11:42] | I might have a direction. | 我可能有一个方向了 |
[11:44] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:47] | See, I told you I could help. | 我就说我能帮上忙吧 |
[12:04] | Off you go. | 走吧 |
[12:14] | That was the last one. | 那是最后一个 |
[12:17] | Are you sure the boy you’re looking for is one of Quinn’s cogs? | 你确定你要找的男孩是奎恩的贱民吗 |
[12:20] | He was in the fort. | 他之前在皇堡里 |
[12:22] | Perhaps he’s a Colt now. | 也许现在成为少年军了 |
[12:27] | Mother, when you find him, | 母亲 等你找到他时 |
[12:30] | how exactly do you plan to use him? | 你打算怎么利用他 |
[12:33] | You said he was dangerous. | 你说他很危险 |
[12:35] | I was just curious if he was dangerous to everyone. | 我只是好奇他是否会伤害到大家 |
[12:38] | I need to train him, teach him control, | 我要训练他 教他去控制 |
[12:41] | which is that more difficult without that book. | 没有那本书便难上加难了 |
[12:43] | Does it have the answers? | 书里面有答案吗 |
[12:45] | Why the sudden burst of curiosity? | 你怎么突然好奇起来了 |
[12:48] | Because I want to be more help to you… | 因为我想更好地帮你 |
[12:51] | now that Angelica and Valentine are gone. | 毕竟安吉丽卡和瓦伦丁已经不在了 |
[12:55] | I was still translating the book. | 我之前仍未翻译完那本书 |
[12:58] | I believe the answers I seek are within its pages. | 我相信我要找的答案就在里面 |
[13:03] | Will the boy change? | 那个男孩会变吗 |
[13:06] | You know, be different after he’s trained? | 经过训练后 变得不一样 |
[13:08] | Right now every time he’s cut, | 现在 他每被割伤一次 |
[13:11] | his life force gets weaker. | 生命力就会削弱一点 |
[13:13] | Without training, he will die. | 如果不加训练 他就会死掉 |
[13:17] | What about that boy you brought home? | 你之前带回来的那个男孩呢 |
[13:19] | M.K.? I cut him. You watched me. | M.K. 我割伤他了 你看到了 |
[13:23] | I also saw you kissing him. | 我还看到你亲了他 |
[13:28] | He was kind to me once. | 他只是对我友好而已 |
[13:30] | Remember that kindness | 记住了 那种好 |
[13:31] | is a weapon men use to get what they want. | 只是男人用来达到目的的武器 |
[13:34] | Yes, Mother. | 知道了 母亲 |
[13:35] | Quinn won’t take the theft of his cogs lying down. | 奎恩肯定不会任由他的贱民被我抢走 |
[13:37] | Take three of your sisters and check the traps. | 你带三个姐妹去看看陷阱 |
[13:50] | For somebody with just two toes on your left foot, | 对于一个左脚只有两根脚趾的人 |
[13:53] | you got a steady gait. | 你的步子很稳 |
[13:56] | I never understood how you could do that. | 我一直搞不懂你怎么做到的 |
[14:00] | Know who it is without turning around. | 不用转身就知道谁来了 |
[14:06] | you lose one ability, | 当你失去一种能力 |
[14:08] | I guess you just develop another. | 估计另一种能力就会变得发达吧 |
[14:11] | You can still do it when you walked. | 你当年还能走路时 就有这本事了 |
[14:14] | Well, maybe I’m just that damn good. | 那也许我就是这么厉害 |
[14:18] | So how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[14:20] | Heard all about your head. | 听说你的头受伤了 |
[14:22] | I’m finally seeing things clearer. | 我终于可以看清了 |
[14:26] | Realizing who I can count on… | 意识到了谁靠得住 |
[14:29] | who I can’t. | 谁靠不住 |
[14:34] | Since you’ve come to see me, | 既然你来看我了 |
[14:37] | am I to assume that I am still among the chosen few? | 我姑且可以认为 你觉得我是靠得住的吧 |
[14:41] | Oh, you rescued me, Waldo. | 你救过我 沃多 |
[14:44] | If it wasn’t for you, I’d be dead. | 要不是因为你 我已经死了 |
[14:46] | Oh, no, that took some steel | 不 熬过你承受的那种苦难 |
[14:48] | to survive the hell you endured. | 是需要一些意志力的 |
[14:51] | But you didn’t come here | 但你肯定不是来 |
[14:54] | to reminisce about the bad old days. | 追忆那些痛苦的过去的 |
[15:00] | I wanted to know that if things changed around here… | 我是想知道 如果这里情况有变 |
[15:08] | I’d have your support. | 你是否会支持我 |
[15:12] | sounds ominous. | 听着不妙 |
[15:14] | I know my father cast you aside when you were injured. | 我知道我父亲在你受伤时将你驱逐 |
[15:18] | I also know you and Sunny are very close. | 我还知道你和桑尼的关系非常好 |
[15:23] | Ryder… | 莱德 |
[15:26] | I’m on the side that wins. | 我只站在赢家的那一边 |
[15:30] | A man in my position, | 我这种处境的人 |
[15:32] | which is to say permanently seated, well… | 这种永远站不起来的人 |
[15:37] | options get limited. | 选择很有限 |
[15:40] | However, I would advise you to choose your allies with care. | 然而 我还会建议你慎重选择同盟 |
[15:49] | Anything else you wanna talk about? | 你还有什么想聊的吗 |
[15:55] | I took it off Sunny’s Colt. | 我从桑尼的少年军那拿的这个 |
[15:58] | My mother knows something about it. | 我母亲知道一些关于这个的事 |
[16:08] | And you wanna know more? | 你想知道更多是吗 |
[16:14] | I think you should go talk to the man | 我想你应该去找那个 |
[16:15] | who taught Lydia everything she knows. | 教给莉迪亚一切的人 |
[16:20] | Go talk to your grandfather, | 去找你的外公谈谈 |
[16:21] | the preacher, Penrith. | 牧师 帕里斯 |
[16:23] | She hasn’t spoken to him in years. | 她已经很多年没和他说过话了 |
[16:25] | I’m talking about you here. | 我说的是你 |
[16:28] | I think you should go get acquainted. | 我觉得你应该去认识下他 |
[16:37] | I hope we find some Butterflies. | 希望我们能找到一些蝴蝶军 |
[16:40] | I want my first kill tat. | 我希望得到个首杀纹身 |
[16:43] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[16:44] | You’ve only been a Colt a couple of weeks. | 我们才当了几周的少年军 |
[16:48] | You already killed someone for the regent. | 你已经帮摄政王杀过人了 |
[16:50] | Saved his life. You’re set. | 救了他的命 你已经妥了 |
[16:53] | Me, I gotta prove myself to Petri. | 我呢 我必须向佩特里证明自己 |
[16:57] | If that means killing some girls, then… | 如果那意味着杀几个女孩 那… |
[17:00] | so be it. | 那就杀吧 |
[17:04] | Sunny, look. | 桑尼 看 |
[18:19] | The poppy bulb is very fragile. | 罂粟果非常脆弱 |
[18:22] | You need to milk it. | 你们需要提取它的汁液 |
[18:23] | And the trick is doing that without killing the bulb. | 关键是提取的时候不要弄坏果子 |
[18:26] | I know your instinct is to cut deep, | 我知道你们的本能是切割得很深 |
[18:28] | but in this case, just through the top layer of skin | 但是对于这个 只需要割开表皮层就行 |
[18:32] | one… even… stroke. | 轻轻地 均匀地割开 |
[18:38] | Let’s get to work. | 都开始工作吧 |
[18:51] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[18:57] | I appreciate that, but you don’t need to get your hands dirty. | 我很感激 但你没必要干这种脏活 |
[19:00] | Veil is looking after Quinn. | 薇儿在照看奎恩 |
[19:03] | I can’t rattle around that empty house doing nothing. | 我也不能在那所空房子里无所事事 |
[19:07] | Please, show me. | 来吧 教我 |
[19:23] | Are you certain you want to go through with this, Baron? | 你确定你想这么做吗 领主 |
[19:26] | What happened in front of my men will never happen again. | 之前在我的手下面前发生的事 永远不会再发生了 |
[19:35] | I’m sure you’re enjoying this. | 我相信你一定很享受这样吧 |
[19:39] | Watching me suffer must give you great pleasure. | 看着我受折磨一定让你很痛快吧 |
[19:44] | I’m not playing this game with you. | 我不和你玩这个游戏 |
[19:45] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[19:47] | The one where you try and find enemies where they don’t exist. | 就是你偏执地认为身边有很多假想敌 |
[19:49] | Oh, is that what you think I do? | 你觉得我是这样的吗 |
[19:53] | Your resting state is war. | 你的常规状态就是在开战 |
[19:57] | It’s your nature. | 那是你的本性 |
[19:59] | I’m not sure if it infuriates or delights you | 我不知道你在和自己的身体抗争这事 |
[20:02] | that you’re now fighting your own body. | 是让你愤怒 还是让你愉快 |
[20:04] | I think I know what infuriates you, Veil. | 我想我知道什么会激怒你 薇儿 |
[20:10] | Go on, ask me the question you’ve been dying to ask. | 来吧 问我那个你一直想问的问题吧 |
[20:16] | I know Sunny told you what happened. | 我知道桑尼把事情都告诉你了 |
[20:19] | How could he not? | 他怎么会不说呢 |
[20:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:26] | Why did you kill my parents? | 你为什么要杀了我父母 |
[20:30] | You know they would never have told a soul about your condition. | 你知道他们不会把你的病情告诉任何人的 |
[20:34] | Well, like you said, it’s in my nature. | 如你所说 那是我的本性决定的 |
[20:42] | You could turn on that poison. | 你可以打开那个毒剂阀 |
[20:46] | End me now. No one would know. | 现在就结果了我 没人会知道的 |
[21:01] | I guess we’re both prisoners of our natures. | 看来我们都是各自本性的囚徒啊 |
[21:07] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[21:12] | I didn’t kill your parents. | 我并没有杀害你的父母 |
[21:16] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[21:18] | Ask Sunny. He was there. | 问桑尼去 他也在场 |
[21:23] | It was his blade that ended their lives… | 结束他们生命的 是他的刀刃 |
[21:27] | not mine. | 不是我的 |
[21:39] | You’re lucky you didn’t lose your foot. | 你没失去一只脚 算走运了 |
[21:42] | Bite on this. | 咬着这个 |
[21:54] | You’re no good on this leg. | 你这条腿不能走了 |
[21:57] | We’re staying here tonight. | 我们今晚就待在这里 |
[21:59] | M.K., you’re on first watch. | MK 你先负责望风 |
[22:03] | Don’t let the fire go out. | 别让火熄灭了 |
[22:36] | The last time I saw you | 我上次见到你的时候 |
[22:37] | your mother carried you in here like a broken bird. | 你妈把你抱过来 你就像一只受伤的小鸟 |
[22:40] | I don’t really have any memory of that time. | 我已经不记得那时候的事了 |
[22:42] | Perhaps for the best, | 或许那样最好 |
[22:44] | considering what those nomads did to you. | 毕竟那些浪人对你做了那么可怕的事 |
[22:47] | I told your mother what would happen | 我早就跟你妈说过 如果她嫁给 |
[22:49] | if she married a man like Quinn. | 像奎恩那样的男人会有什么后果 |
[22:51] | Willing to sacrifice his own son over his pride. | 竟然为了面子和自尊 宁愿牺牲唯一的儿子 |
[22:57] | He should’ve paid the ransom. | 他本该直接付赎金的 |
[23:00] | I’m not here to talk about the past. | 我来这里不是为了跟你谈旧事 |
[23:04] | Ever seen something like this before? | 你以前见过这种东西吗 |
[23:13] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[23:15] | A boy in the fort. | 皇堡里的一个男孩的 |
[23:20] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[23:22] | That name mean anything to you? | 你对这名字有什么印象吗 |
[23:25] | No. What is it? | 没有 那是什么 |
[23:27] | A story they used to tell cog orphans. | 是人们以前常对贱民孤儿说的一个故事 |
[23:31] | Make them believe that they were from | 让他们相信 他们其实来自 |
[23:32] | some faraway place beyond the Badlands. | 恶土世界外一个很遥远的地方 |
[23:38] | Paradise. | 是天堂 |
[23:41] | If it’s just a story, | 如果只是个传说而已 |
[23:43] | then where’d the pendant come from? | 那这个吊坠又从何而来呢 |
[23:45] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[23:46] | Perhaps it was a maker in the outlying territories. | 可能是偏远地方的工匠造出来的 |
[23:49] | He could’ve forged it from a picture he saw from the old world. | 他可能是看到旧世界的某幅图画 伪造出来的 |
[23:58] | It’s human nature to want to believe | 人性本身就愿意去相信 |
[24:00] | in something greater than yourself. | 一些比自身更伟大的存在 |
[24:03] | Your father and the other barons | 你父亲和其他领主 |
[24:05] | certainly have exploited that for their own power. | 显然都利用了这点 来为他们自身服务 |
[24:07] | And what do you do? | 你又干了什么呢 |
[24:10] | Have people worship totems. | 让人们崇拜图腾 |
[24:13] | Smash them to answer their prayers. | 然后砸碎掉 来回应他们的祈祷 |
[24:16] | Totems, part of our ritual, yes, | 图腾 是我们仪式的一部分 没错 |
[24:19] | but I preach salvation through acceptance… | 但我是通过接受来宣扬救赎的 |
[24:23] | not fairy tales. | 而非童话 |
[24:27] | To my mother, | 在我妈看来 |
[24:29] | it seemed like more than just a story. | 那似乎不仅仅只是个传说故事 |
[24:32] | She’s no longer my daughter anymore– | 她已经不再是我的女儿了 |
[24:34] | She still practices. | 她依然信奉着 |
[24:36] | I’ve seen the totems in her room. | 我见到过她房里的图腾 |
[24:41] | Your mother was never happy here. | 你母亲之前在这里一直不开心 |
[24:44] | I didn’t recognize it until it was too late. | 等我意识到的时候已经太晚了 |
[24:48] | Then one day a Clipper rode in hunting for nomads. | 有一天 一个追捕浪人的剪刀军闯了进来 |
[24:54] | She took one look at your father | 她就看了你父亲一眼 |
[24:56] | and that’s the moment I lost her. | 那一刻 我就失去了她 |
[25:05] | I’m always here if you wish to embark on a different course. | 如果你想走一条不同的路 我永远在这里等你 |
[25:19] | I prefer to make my own salvation. | 我更喜欢自己探索救赎 |
[25:28] | Send word to the abbots we’ve got a dark one in the fort. | 传话给长老们 说皇堡里有了一个黑暗民 |
[25:31] | He’ll need to be cleansed. | 他需要被清理掉 |
[25:52] | You’re not safe here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[25:54] | You almost got me killed in the cemetery | 你在墓地时差点害死了我 |
[25:55] | and now you’re trying to warn me? | 现在你又跑来提醒我吗 |
[25:57] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[25:59] | My mother suspects you. | 我母亲已经开始怀疑你了 |
[26:01] | – Did you tell her what you saw? – No. | -你把你看到的情况告诉她了吗 -没有 |
[26:08] | What did I see, M.K.? | 我看到的到底是什么 MK |
[26:09] | I don’t even know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:12] | It’s like I’m lost inside myself. | 就好像我整个人都迷失了一样 |
[26:16] | Sunny told me I didn’t hurt you. | 桑尼跟我说 我没伤害你 |
[26:18] | I thought you were going to, but… | 我原以为你会伤害我的 但是… |
[26:21] | but then you just stared at me. | 你只是盯着我看 |
[26:25] | And for a moment, I saw you, M.K. | 有那么一刻 我看到真实的你了 MK |
[26:29] | And then you weren’t lost. | 然后你就没有迷失了 |
[26:34] | – What? – Sunny told me | -怎么了 -桑尼跟我说 |
[26:36] | that when I’m in that state, | 当我处于那种状态时 |
[26:37] | I need to concentrate | 我需要集中注意力 |
[26:39] | on something that makes me feel safe. | 去想一些会让我觉得安全的东西 |
[26:42] | I thought for sure it’d be my mom, but it’s not. | 我原以为那肯定是我妈 但不是的 |
[26:46] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[26:50] | You’re the reason I was able to control it. | 因为你 我才能控制住 |
[26:58] | My mother says the more that power is used, | 我母亲说 那种力量使用的次数越多 |
[27:00] | the weaker you get. | 你就会越虚弱 |
[27:02] | Use it too much and– and you’ll die. | 用太多的话 你就会死 |
[27:05] | – How does she know that? – From that black book. | -她怎么知道的 -从那本黑书上看到的 |
[27:07] | M.K., you need to get as far away from here as possible. | MK 你得远远地逃离这里 |
[27:11] | All of these people want to use you– | 所有这些人都想利用你 |
[27:13] | my mother, Quinn, even Sunny. | 我母亲 奎恩 甚至是桑尼 |
[27:17] | We could run away together. | 我们可以一起逃走 |
[27:38] | How long has this been going on? | 你们认识多久了 |
[27:45] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[27:46] | She was trying to warn me about the Widow. | 她是想提醒我提防艳寡妇 |
[27:48] | You know, every time I begin to trust– | 每次我开始信任… |
[27:50] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[27:52] | She’s the reason I was able to control myself at the parley. | 会谈的那天 正是因为她我才能控制住自己 |
[27:59] | Are you gonna tell me where the Widow is | 你要告诉我艳寡妇在哪儿吗 |
[28:01] | or am I gonna have to take you back to the fort | 还是我不得不带你回皇堡 |
[28:03] | and have Quinn force it out of you himself? | 让奎恩用严刑拷打逼你说出来 |
[28:06] | What’s it gonna be? | 你要怎么选 |
[28:10] | You heard the regent. Speak up! | 你听到摄政王的话了 快说 |
[28:15] | Where is she, huh? | 她在哪儿 |
[28:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[28:21] | Where is she, you little bitch? | 她在哪儿 你个小贱人 |
[28:43] | Back to the fort it is. | 那就带回皇堡吧 |
[28:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:54] | I remember my first harvest. | 我还记得我第一次收割的情形 |
[28:57] | My hands were so blistered, | 我的手起了好多水泡 |
[28:58] | I thought they were going to fall off. | 我都以为手要断掉了 |
[29:01] | I have a whole new respect for these people. | 我现在对那些人有了新的尊敬 |
[29:06] | For a woman who’s never worked a day in her life, | 对于一个一辈子养尊处优的女人而言 |
[29:09] | you did well. | 你做得不错了 |
[29:14] | I know you and I haven’t always seen eye to eye. | 我知道你和我一直都相互看不顺眼 |
[29:17] | Well, how could we? | 怎么可能顺眼呢 |
[29:19] | Quinn has pitted us against each other. | 奎恩让我们处于对立的位置 |
[29:25] | It’s hard… | 其实是很难的… |
[29:29] | when you build your life with someone | 当你和一个人共筑起幸福生活 |
[29:31] | and then one day they decide you’re not enough anymore. | 突然有一天他们觉得 光有你已经不够了 |
[29:37] | – Quinn loves you. – I know. | -奎恩是爱你的 -我知道 |
[29:40] | But he doesn’t need me the way he needs you. | 但他不像需要你那样需要我 |
[29:43] | And when he wants you that way, it is… | 当他像那样渴求你时 那真是… |
[29:47] | the best feeling in the world. | 世界上最美妙的感觉 |
[29:54] | How do we do this? | 我们要如何相处 |
[29:57] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[30:00] | But I don’t wanna do it as rivals. | 但我不希望彼此为敌 |
[30:05] | Neither do I. | 我也不希望 |
[30:15] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[30:16] | Over here. | 这边 |
[30:34] | Head back to the sanctuary. | 立刻回避难所 |
[30:35] | Send word to our friend in the fort. | 向我们在皇堡里的朋友传话 |
[30:38] | I need to gain entry. | 我需要进去 |
[30:41] | Mother, are you sure? | 母亲 你确定吗 |
[30:44] | Tilda would die before she would talk. | 蒂尔达宁死也不会出卖你的 |
[30:47] | Of that I have no doubt. | 对于这一点我深信不疑 |
[30:50] | Now, go. | 快去吧 |
[31:23] | How long you been sitting there, woman? | 你坐在这里多久了 女人 |
[31:28] | Long enough. | 够久了 |
[31:30] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:32] | Scoring poppy bulbs is harder than it looks. | 割罂粟果要比表面看起来难多了 |
[31:37] | You’re not dying on me, you know that? | 你不能在我面前死去 你知道吧 |
[31:40] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去的 |
[31:46] | I still remember the first moment I laid eyes on you. | 我还记得我第一次见到你时的情形 |
[31:49] | You were riding through the woods, | 你当时骑着马穿越丛林 |
[31:52] | your blade wet from battle. | 刀上还残留着战斗后的血迹 |
[31:56] | I don’t think I ever wanted someone so badly. | 我好像从未像那样渴求过得到任何人 |
[32:05] | It’s always gonna be me and you, Quinn. | 你和我是永远分不开的 奎恩 |
[32:09] | I will be by your side when the wolves reach our door, | 我会坚定地站在你身边 哪怕饿狼临门 |
[32:13] | howling for your blood. | 嚎叫着要饮你的血 |
[32:18] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[32:37] | We’ve caught one of her Butterflies. | 我们抓到了一个蝴蝶军 |
[32:40] | Finally… progress. | 终于啊 有进展 |
[32:44] | I want you to talk to her | 我要你去找她谈谈 |
[32:45] | until she spits out the Widow’s location. | 逼她说出艳寡妇的藏身地点 |
[32:50] | What’s the matter, Sunny? | 怎么了 桑尼 |
[32:51] | You getting squeamish again? | 你又有所顾忌吗 |
[32:53] | You do what you have to do. Are we clear? | 有些事你必须去做 明白了吗 |
[32:57] | Yes, Baron. | 是 领主 |
[32:58] | I’d hate for us to have another miscommunication. | 我不希望我们再次出现沟通问题 |
[33:05] | You and Veil… | 你和薇儿 |
[33:09] | is that serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[33:14] | No more serious than the girl I wicked before her | 也就和我在跟她之前的那个女孩差不多吧 |
[33:17] | and the one before that. | 以及更之前的那个 |
[33:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:21] | I don’t want you to see her anymore. | 我不希望你再跟她见面了 |
[33:25] | Since she’s treating me, | 因为她在治疗我 |
[33:26] | I’d just feel better if everyone was less… entangled. | 如果身边人之间没有什么关系 我会更安心一些 |
[33:34] | As you wish, Baron. | 如你所愿 领主 |
[33:49] | She’s gonna get exactly what she deserves. | 她会得到她应有的惩罚的 |
[33:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:53] | What’s your problem? | 你是有什么毛病 |
[33:55] | You know she would kill any one of us. | 你知道换个立场 她会杀光我们所有人的 |
[33:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:01] | I told you to shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴 |
[34:08] | What are you gonna do with her? | 你打算怎么处置她 |
[34:13] | Sunny, don’t. | 桑尼 不要 |
[34:15] | Stay put, both of you. | 你们两个 待着别动 |
[34:39] | Give me a reason not to do this. | 给我一个不这么做的理由 |
[35:13] | I’m sick, not an invalid. | 我是病了 但又不是废人 |
[35:15] | Veil thought it would be easier on your stomach. | 薇儿说这对你的肠胃好 |
[35:18] | At least until we know how the medicine affects you. | 至少在药效起作用前 先吃这个吧 |
[35:31] | Why, the kitchen make that? | 是厨房做的吗 |
[35:33] | I did. | 我做的 |
[35:35] | Save the harvest, make the supper, hmm? | 收割作物 又做晚餐 |
[35:38] | Is there anything you can’t do? | 还有什么是你不会的吗 |
[35:42] | You know, the first time you brought me soup, you were 16. | 你第一次给我送汤时 才16岁 |
[35:46] | Nostromo, my horse had thrown me. | 我的马 纳斯特摩 把我甩了下来 |
[35:49] | That old brute was spooked by a copperhead. | 那匹老马被一条铜头蛇吓到了 |
[35:52] | The doc had me laid up for a week. | 医生让我卧床静养一周 |
[35:55] | The highlight of my afternoons | 每天下午我最开心的时刻 |
[35:56] | was seeing you walk through that door | 就是看到你开门进来 |
[35:58] | with a sweet smile and a bowl of soup. | 脸上挂着甜美的笑 手里端着一碗汤 |
[36:03] | That’s when I first noticed you had blossomed | 那是我第一次注意到 你已经长大了 |
[36:05] | into a beautiful young woman. | 长成了一个亭亭玉立的女人 |
[36:14] | It’s been a long day. | 今天很辛苦 |
[36:16] | I’m gonna turn in. | 我要回去睡觉了 |
[36:19] | Back in the fields tomorrow. | 明天继续下地干活 |
[36:21] | I understand Lydia pitched in. | 我知道莉迪亚去帮忙了 |
[36:24] | She stayed until sunset. | 她一直待到日落 |
[36:26] | Has a real knack for it. | 已经掌握了窍门 |
[36:29] | Can’t believe you two worked together. | 真不敢相信你们两个竟然合作了 |
[36:42] | Jade? | 洁德 |
[36:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:52] | Help me! | 来人帮帮我 |
[37:10] | Tilda. | 蒂尔达 |
[37:12] | Tilda, tell him where the Widow is right now. | 蒂尔达 立刻告诉他艳寡妇在哪儿 |
[37:15] | This can all be over. | 这一切就都结束了 |
[37:17] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[37:20] | We both know Quinn will kill me anyway. | 我们都知道奎恩无论如何都会杀了我的 |
[37:24] | No. | 不 |
[37:25] | There’s only one way she’s gonna talk. | 只有一种办法能让她开口 |
[37:29] | Don’t worry, Tilda. Mother’s here. | 别担心 蒂尔达 母亲来了 |
[37:36] | You’re not getting away this time. | 你这次休想逃了 |
[37:39] | Watch me. | 瞧好了 |
[39:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:04] | No! | 不 |
[40:11] | No! | 不要 |
[40:20] | Tilda! | 蒂尔达 |
[42:21] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |