时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[00:24] | Ooh, yeah. Go on. I like that one. | 很好 我喜欢那个 |
[00:29] | Oh, lovely. | 好极了 |
[00:31] | I’ve missed this. | 我好怀念这个 |
[00:39] | Jellied eel. | 鳗鱼膏 |
[00:40] | It’s a local delicacy. Delicious. You want some? | 这是一种本地美食 很美味 要尝一口吗 |
[00:42] | No. I’ll pass. | 不用 免了 |
[00:44] | Where’s this smuggler friend of yours? | 你那位走私犯朋友在哪儿 |
[00:46] | Relax. We’re close. | 放轻松 快了 |
[00:49] | It goes to say, I hope you don’t mind but | 希望你别介意我这么说 但显而易见 |
[00:51] | you have a real knack of | 你很擅长 |
[00:53] | sucking the joy out of international travel. | 把跨国旅行的乐趣毁得一干二净 |
[00:56] | Should have one of those. | 我该尝尝那个的 |
[00:59] | Now listen, | 听着 |
[01:01] | my friend doesn’t like outsiders, | 我那位朋友不喜欢外人 |
[01:04] | so when we get in there let me do all the talking. | 所以等我们进去后 让我来负责交谈 |
[01:07] | – Stop! – Okay? | -站住 -明白吗 |
[01:08] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[01:16] | I’ve missed this place. | 我真怀念这地方 |
[01:24] | Okay, one shot per turn. | 都听好 一杯酒玩一轮 |
[01:26] | And the first one to get a spike | 最先被尖锥刺中 |
[01:28] | or to pass out gives up the gold! | 或晕倒的人要交出金子 |
[02:02] | Missed by an inch. | 就差一点就刺中了 |
[02:04] | Take a shot and go again. | 喝一杯酒 再来一次 |
[02:14] | Hey, get off me! | 放开我 |
[02:15] | – Looking for a… – No, I’m all right. Cheers. | -我在找… -不 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:43] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[02:59] | Painful, yeah? | 很痛 对吧 |
[03:01] | Just look on the bright side, | 不过看看好的一面吧 |
[03:02] | your favorite hobby only requires one hand. | 你最大的”性趣爱好”只需要一只手就能解决 |
[03:11] | Not so fast, you cheating bitch. | 没那么快 你个作弊的贱人 |
[03:13] | Now piss off, Gage, we had a deal. | 滚吧 盖奇 我们说好了的 |
[03:16] | Hold that for me a sec. Excuse me. | 帮我拿一下 不好意思 |
[03:25] | Surely, we can, uh, | 显然 我们可以 |
[03:26] | settle this friendly wager | 解决这场友好的赌局 |
[03:28] | without the need for further bloodshed? | 不必再造成更多流血冲突 |
[03:31] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[03:33] | Well, I think we should probably… | 我觉得我们或许该… |
[03:40] | Hi, Lily. Long time no see. | 你好啊 莉莉 好久不见 |
[03:43] | Not long enough. | 还不够久 |
[03:44] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[03:56] | Oh, yes, cheers to you too. | 好的 干杯 同乐 |
[04:00] | I was gonna give it to you. | 我本来打算给你的 |
[04:01] | – Yeah, right. – Excuse me. | -是啊 骗鬼呢 -麻烦让一下 |
[04:08] | Really? Nothing? | 不是吧 无动于衷 |
[04:11] | Why are you not helping me? | 你为什么不帮我 |
[04:32] | Not so fast. | 没那么快 |
[04:34] | Give me that money, bitch. | 把钱给我 贱人 |
[04:41] | Hold on, Henry. | 抓紧了 亨利 |
[05:25] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[05:26] | Well it’s actually an interesting story about that. | 关于原因 其实有个很有趣的故事 |
[05:29] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[05:35] | Tell me later! Come on. | 稍后再告诉我 跟我走 |
[07:20] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[07:29] | Grab this third line. | 抓住第三条绳子 |
[07:40] | You think they’ll come after us? | 你觉得他们会来追我们吗 |
[07:41] | Probably. | 很可能吧 |
[07:42] | And I won’t be welcome in Black Wind anytime soon, thanks to you. | 短时间内黑风镇不会再欢迎我了 多亏了你啊 |
[07:45] | You asshole! | 你个混蛋 |
[07:46] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. That’s me. And this’s my friend, Sunny. | 是啊 没错 我是混蛋 这是我朋友桑尼 |
[07:51] | How do you two know each other? | 你们两个是怎么认识的 |
[07:52] | Isn’t it obvious? Lily is my ex-wife. | 这还不明显吗 莉莉是我前妻 |
[07:57] | You look good. Put… Put a bit of weight on. | 你看上去很不错 似乎长胖了一点 |
[07:59] | Or off. I don’t know. I didn’t mean… | 或者瘦了一点 我也不知道 我不是… |
[08:03] | – No… – Just stop. | -不 -直接闭嘴吧 |
[08:03] | Fine. | 好的 |
[08:51] | Why is Chau taking refugees? | 周为什么要接收难民 |
[08:54] | She’s getting desperate. | 她是走投无路了 |
[08:57] | You know, you shouldn’t have abandoned the camp. | 你不应该抛弃那个难民营的 |
[08:59] | Those refugees needed you. | 那些难民需要你 |
[09:03] | I took The Widow’s deal | 我接受了艳寡妇开的条件 |
[09:04] | so I could build a future for survivors. | 那样才能为幸存者创造未来 |
[09:06] | What? As Cogs in your poppy field? How generous. | 怎么 让他们在你的罂粟田里当贱民吗 真慷慨啊 |
[09:10] | When the war is over, these fields will grow food. | 等战争结束 那些田地会被用来种粮食 |
[09:14] | And the farmers who tend them | 打理那些田地的农民们 |
[09:15] | will own the fruits of their labor. | 也将收获他们辛勤劳动得来的果实 |
[09:17] | That is how we change the Badlands. | 只有那样 我们才能改变恶土 |
[09:19] | Not by playing outlaw in a war we can’t possibly win. | 而非在一场我们赢不了的战争中当侠盗 |
[09:25] | We work together, or we die. | 我们要么齐心合作 要么死亡 |
[09:28] | It’s time to make a choice. | 是时候做出选择了 |
[09:41] | I know you don’t trust her, but Lydia is not the enemy. | 我知道你不信任她 但莉迪亚不是我们的敌人 |
[09:45] | No. | 不 |
[09:50] | I’m done | 我放弃了 |
[09:53] | fighting. | 放弃抗争了 |
[09:57] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[10:00] | I… | 我… |
[10:01] | I can’t turn my back on the refugees. I won’t. | 我不能弃那些难民于不顾 我不会的 |
[10:07] | What, even if that means turning your back on me? | 即便那意味着你得弃我于不顾吗 |
[10:22] | Wait, Odessa… | 等等 奥黛莎 |
[10:28] | You should rest. | 你该好好休息 |
[10:56] | Hello, Lily. | 你好啊 莉莉 |
[10:58] | This is very nice. Who’d you steal it from? | 这船很不错 你从谁那里偷来的 |
[11:01] | I ask the questions, smart ass. | 只有我有资格提问 别自作聪明 |
[11:04] | Beginning with, what the hell are you doing here? | 第一个问题就是 你到这里来干什么 |
[11:06] | Any way to talk to a hero? | 你这种态度跟英雄说话合适吗 |
[11:08] | I saved your arse back there. | 我刚刚可是救了你的命 |
[11:10] | Oh, please. You didn’t save crap! | 拜托 你什么都没救到 |
[11:12] | Gage is a pussy. You cost me a fortune. | 盖奇是个孬逼 你害我损失了一大笔钱 |
[11:16] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[11:18] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:23] | We’re trying to find this place. | 我们想找到这地方 |
[11:27] | It’s some kind of temple where two rivers meet. Do you know it? | 是在两条河交汇处的一个神殿 你知道吗 |
[11:31] | No. I could probably find it though. | 不知道 但我应该能找到 |
[11:35] | Question is, | 问题在于 |
[11:37] | why the hell should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[11:41] | My son is sick. | 我儿子病了 |
[11:43] | There’s a man there that can heal him. | 那里有个人能治好他 |
[11:45] | Well, that sucks for your son. | 那你儿子真是太不幸了 |
[11:47] | If you’re looking for a guide, | 如果你想找向导 |
[11:48] | you’re gonna have to do better than a sick baby. | 一个生病的婴孩可不够 |
[11:51] | I hate babies. Whiny little shit machines. | 我讨厌孩子 只会拉屎的烦人小鬼 |
[11:54] | Lily, this is serious. What’s it gonna take? | 莉莉 这是大事 要我们付出什么才行 |
[11:58] | Cash would be nice. | 现金就行 |
[12:01] | This heap doesn’t run on smiles and rainbows. | 这破船又不是靠微笑和彩虹跑起来的 |
[12:04] | And I owe a sizable amount to a very uncompromising lender. | 我还欠一个非常强硬的债主一大笔钱呢 |
[12:07] | Until I pay up, I shouldn’t even be out on open water. | 在我还清之前 我都不该出海的 |
[12:18] | You wanna pay me back with money I won? | 你打算用我赢来的钱付给我 |
[12:22] | You unbelievable piece of… | 你这个令人难以置信的… |
[12:24] | Hero. That’s the word you’re looking for. Hero. | 英雄 你要接的那个词是”英雄” |
[12:27] | If it wasn’t for me and Sunny, you would still be broke, | 如果没有我和桑尼 你现在还是没钱 |
[12:30] | and you would probably be dead as well. | 甚至可能已经死了 |
[12:34] | Have we got a deal? | 成交吗 |
[12:36] | She’s in, I think. | 我觉得她同意了 |
[12:42] | Some of you did not journey here today of your own free will. | 你们中有些人不是自愿来到这里的 |
[12:46] | You were taken by force from the refugee camp. | 你们是从难民营中被强掳过来的 |
[12:50] | But you are not my prisoners. | 但你们不是我的囚犯 |
[12:55] | For the man who would enslave others is himself enchained, | 奴役别人的人自身就被锁链所束缚 |
[13:00] | bound everlasting to ignorance and suffering. | 永远被困于无知和磨难之中 |
[13:07] | My Acolytes and I have chosen another way. | 我和我的信徒们选择了另一种方式 |
[13:13] | Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[13:16] | A force with the power | 那里的力量 |
[13:19] | to transform us, | 可以改造我们 |
[13:21] | so we may transcend our failing flesh | 让我们超脱自己濒死的躯体 |
[13:24] | and become immortal. | 获得永生 |
[13:28] | Free from the tyranny. | 不再被暴君统治 |
[13:30] | A world full of bounty and salvation for all! | 来到充满恩惠和救赎的新世界 |
[13:36] | Azra! Azra! Azra! | 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 |
[13:50] | Will you join me, brother? | 你愿意加入我吗 兄弟 |
[14:16] | Can I tell the Baron her debt is paid? | 我可以告诉领主她的债还清了吗 |
[14:18] | Chau kept her promise. I shall keep mine. | 周遵守了她的承诺 我也会遵守我的 |
[14:21] | Please accept my condolences. | 请接受我的哀悼 |
[14:24] | I fought with Castor. | 我跟卡斯特交了手 |
[14:26] | He killed a dozen men before he fell and was captured. | 他在倒下被俘虏之前杀了十几个人 |
[14:42] | Cressida. | 克蕾西达 |
[14:46] | You sent Castor to fight and I forbade it. | 你派卡斯特去交战了 但我明令禁止了的 |
[14:50] | I didn’t send him. He chose to go. | 我没有派他去 是他自己要去的 |
[14:53] | The boy is sick. | 那孩子病了 |
[14:54] | It was our duty to protect him. | 我们有责任保护他 |
[14:56] | Our duty is to Azra. | 我们的责任是找到阿兹拉 |
[14:58] | Castor understood this, | 卡斯特明白这一点 |
[14:59] | even though you seem to have forgotten it. | 尽管你好像已经忘了 |
[15:00] | How dare you question my belief! | 你怎么敢质疑我的信仰 |
[15:03] | Your love for the boy has clouded your perception. | 你对那孩子的爱蒙蔽了你的双眼 |
[15:07] | You knew his time had come, | 你早知道他大限已到 |
[15:09] | but you refused to do what needed to be done. | 但你还是不愿去做必须做的事 |
[15:11] | I allowed Castor to fight with dignity, like the warrior he was. | 我让卡斯特带着尊严战斗 因为他本就是勇士 |
[15:16] | I chose the righteous path. | 我选择了正确的道路 |
[15:17] | A path that led him straight to the arms of our enemy. | 那条道路让他沦落敌人的怀抱 |
[15:22] | Death is not to be feared. | 我们不该畏惧死亡 |
[15:26] | When death comes, I will welcome it | 死亡来临的时候 我会张开双臂迎接 |
[15:30] | as a brother. | 像迎接兄弟一样 |
[15:32] | But I will not allow disloyalty into my house. | 但我不会允许内部出现不忠 |
[15:38] | Deceive me again, | 你再敢欺骗我一次 |
[15:39] | and you will suffer. | 后果自负 |
[16:24] | Vitania. | 维塔尼娅 |
[16:27] | I… I wasn’t sure if you were still alive. | 我 我之前不知道你是不是还活着 |
[16:30] | You here to hurt me or help me? | 你是来伤害我的还是帮助我的 |
[16:33] | It’s hard to tell who my enemies are anymore. | 我已经不知道谁是敌人了 |
[16:36] | I came to see what you need. | 我是来看看你需要什么 |
[16:39] | Take your pick. | 随你挑 |
[16:40] | As long as this war continues, refugees will keep showing up. | 只要战争不结束 难民只会越来越多 |
[16:45] | Lydia assured me that food and supplies are on the way. | 莉迪亚跟我保证食物和物资已经在运输途中了 |
[16:48] | Lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[16:49] | Hey, she’s still on our side. | 别这样 她还是站在我们这边的 |
[16:52] | What good is a Viceroy’s charity | 如果周的剪刀军再度来袭 |
[16:54] | if Chau’s Clippers decide to come back? | 一个总督做的慈善又有何用 |
[16:57] | We need protection, | 我们需要的是保护 |
[16:59] | not empty promises. | 不是虚假的承诺 |
[17:11] | I never really saw you as the marrying type. | 我从没想到过你会结婚 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:19] | That was a lifetime ago. | 很久之前的事了 |
[17:21] | I’m shocked it didn’t last. | 我很惊讶你们的婚姻没有维持下来 |
[17:24] | Cynicism. | 冷嘲热讽 |
[17:26] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:28] | Look, in our defense, | 辩解一下 |
[17:31] | we were both young, | 我们那时都还年轻 |
[17:33] | I was drunk and she was horny. | 我喝醉了 她又那么骚 |
[17:37] | Relationships have lasted much longer, built on a lot less. | 比我们淡薄得多的感情都持续过更长时间 |
[17:46] | Bajie, | 八戒 |
[17:48] | can we really trust her? | 我们真的能信任她吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. Look, I mean despite her obvious and rather colorful rancor, | 能 尽管她对我积怨已深 |
[17:55] | she’s a good soul. Always has been. | 但她本质是好的 一直都是 |
[17:59] | If anything, it’s me she shouldn’t be trusting. | 要说不信任 也该是她不信任我 |
[18:35] | You’re gonna drink that or write it a poem? | 你是要喝掉那酒还是以酒写诗呢 |
[18:39] | Hey. You’re all right? | 喂 你没事吧 |
[18:40] | You look like you’ve seen a pirate’s helmet. | 你这样子好像看到了海盗头盔一样 |
[18:43] | I’ve been on this boat before. When I was a boy. | 我小时候坐过这艘船 |
[18:49] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会记得这个 |
[18:52] | Ever since Ankara’s, I’ve been | 自从见过安卡拉 |
[18:54] | remembering things I didn’t even know I’d forgotten. | 我经常会记起我都不知道我忘了的事情 |
[18:56] | That mad witch must have knocked something loose, mate. | 那疯巫婆肯定解开了什么封印 老兄 |
[19:00] | I’m losing my mind. | 我的意识快崩塌了 |
[19:02] | We’ve got a long ride ahead of us. | 我们还有很长的路要走 |
[19:04] | Why don’t you go get some sleep? | 你不如先去睡会儿 |
[19:06] | Let me do the heavy lifting. | 累活我来干 |
[19:10] | Don’t fall overboard. | 别掉下去了 |
[19:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[19:23] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[19:26] | Stupid. | 蠢货 |
[19:33] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[19:36] | Just trying to get this nav system working. | 只是想让这个导航系统运作起来 |
[19:43] | What about the River King? | 那河帝呢 |
[19:45] | We’re on his trade routes. | 我们在他的贸易航线上 |
[19:47] | We don’t wanna get caught at one of his checkpoints. | 我们可不想在他的关卡被抓 |
[19:51] | The River King and I have an arrangement. | 我跟河帝之间有协议 |
[19:53] | As long as he gets a taste, | 只要他拿到分成 |
[19:55] | he’s happy to leave smugglers like me alone. | 他就会放过我这样的走私者 |
[19:58] | Hell, who do you think sold me this boat? | 你以为这艘船是谁卖给我的 |
[20:01] | Anything else you want to know? | 你还有什么想知道的吗 |
[20:03] | Life story? Hopes and dreams? | 比如人生经历 希望和梦想 |
[20:06] | The color of my last bowel movement? | 我上次拉的屎是什么颜色 |
[20:14] | You been to all these places? | 这些地方你都去过吗 |
[20:19] | Don’t blame you. | 不能怪你 |
[20:20] | If I was married to Bajie, I’d sail as far away as I could. | 如果我嫁给了八戒 我也会走得越远越好 |
[20:31] | We met when I was second mate on a pirate barge. | 我们认识的时候我是海盗船上的二副 |
[20:34] | Doing fuel raids. | 到处劫掠燃料 |
[20:36] | Bajie was a pirate? | 八戒当过海盗吗 |
[20:38] | Damn good one, too. | 而且是很厉害的海盗 |
[20:40] | He knew jack about boats, | 他对船一窍不通 |
[20:41] | but within a week, he’d convinced the entire crew | 但他在一周内说服全部船员 |
[20:45] | that the Captain had dementia, and staged a coup. | 船长有痴呆 并发动了一场政变 |
[20:49] | He was brilliant, and devious, | 他聪明绝顶 又诡计多端 |
[20:52] | and I wanted to jump him immediately. | 我当场就想睡他 |
[20:59] | We started running scams up and down the river, | 我们开始沿着河流四处诈骗 |
[21:01] | saving our spoils to buy a real boat. | 存起战利品要买一艘真正的船 |
[21:05] | We were gonna get out of the Badlands. | 我们当时打算离开恶土 |
[21:07] | Sail the world together. | 一起驾船环游世界 |
[21:11] | – What happened? – What do you think? | -后来发生了什么 -你说呢 |
[21:15] | Bajie happened. | 八戒改变主意了 |
[21:18] | He got a lead on Azra from some drunk in a dive bar, | 他从廉价酒吧里一个醉鬼那儿得到阿兹拉的线索 |
[21:21] | and poof! | 就消失了 |
[21:23] | He took all our money, left me a note. | 他拿走了我们全部的钱 给我留了张字条 |
[21:28] | A goddamn note. | 一张破字条 |
[21:32] | And I’ve been living hand-to-mouth ever since. | 从那之后我一直勉强糊口 |
[21:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:38] | Save your pity. | 省省你的同情吧 |
[21:41] | You’re going to need it. | 你以后会需要的 |
[21:43] | Running with that shit bird? | 跟那混蛋来往 |
[21:46] | You’re bound for ruin. | 你注定下场凄惨 |
[22:01] | I wasn’t sure I’d see you again. | 我没想到会再见到你 |
[22:04] | Yes, you were. You knew I’d come. | 不 你知道我会来 |
[22:05] | – Are you okay? – Stop. | -你还好吧 -别说了 |
[22:08] | You don’t get to be nice. | 你没资格扮好人 |
[22:09] | You saved my life, and I appreciate it, | 你救了我的命 我很感激 |
[22:11] | but it doesn’t change anything. | 但那无法改变任何事 |
[22:13] | So, then what are we doing out here, Tilda? We measuring swords? | 那我们这是在干什么 比剑的大小吗 |
[22:17] | I came to offer a truce. | 我来提出休战 |
[22:21] | Chau’s Clippers took a bunch of refugees. | 周的剪刀军抓走了一群难民 |
[22:23] | I’m not sitting on the sidelines anymore. | 我不会再袖手旁观 |
[22:25] | I want to help you take her down. | 我想帮你打败她 |
[22:27] | You always were a bleeding heart. | 你一向心软 |
[22:30] | Unfortunately, during times of war… | 可惜在战争时期… |
[22:31] | I’m not here for a lecture. | 我不是来听你说教的 |
[22:33] | Do you want my help or not? | 你到底想不想要我的帮助 |
[22:36] | Of course, I do. | 当然想 |
[22:40] | Just so we’re clear, | 我们先把话说清楚 |
[22:42] | I’ll fight by your side. | 我会与你并肩作战 |
[22:44] | But I’m not your Regent, and I am not your daughter. | 但我不是你的摄政王 也不是你的女儿 |
[22:47] | We fight as allies, or as enemies. Your choice. | 我们要么联手 要么敌对 你自己选 |
[22:51] | Allies it is. | 那就联手吧 |
[23:20] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 |
[23:22] | What are you doing to me? | 你们在对我做什么 |
[23:23] | The needles are a necessary precaution, I’m afraid. | 这些针恐怕是必要的预防措施 |
[23:26] | Your Gift makes you dangerous. | 你的天赋让你很危险 |
[23:30] | I can help ease your suffering, if you cooperate. | 只要你配合 我能帮忙减轻你的痛苦 |
[23:36] | Tell me. How does Pilgrim control your Gift? | 告诉我 朝圣如何控制你的天赋 |
[23:39] | I saw him turn it off. | 我见过他封住天赋 |
[23:41] | You think you know about the Gift? | 你以为你了解天赋吗 |
[23:46] | About us? | 了解我们 |
[23:48] | You know nothing. | 你一无所知 |
[23:51] | Pilgrim was chosen. | 朝圣是被选中之人 |
[23:54] | Really? By whom? | 是吗 谁选的 |
[23:57] | By Azra. | 阿兹拉 |
[23:59] | I’ve seen him level cities with his gaze. | 我见过他只用目光就能夷平城市 |
[24:02] | Decimate armies with only his words for weapons. | 只用言语作为武器就能铲除军队 |
[24:06] | Words, yes, and two Dark Ones. | 言语 没错 还有两个黑暗天赋者 |
[24:10] | I wonder what will happen when you’re gone. | 不知道等你死后会怎么样 |
[24:12] | What will he do without his precious attack dogs? | 没了他宝贝的攻击犬 他会怎么做 |
[24:15] | He has already found another. | 他已经找到另一个了 |
[24:20] | It’s a boy, isn’t it? | 是个男孩 对吗 |
[24:25] | His name is M.K. | 他叫MK |
[24:27] | He will betray Pilgrim. | 他会背叛朝圣 |
[24:29] | Even kill him, if he gets the chance. | 一旦有机会 甚至会杀了他 |
[24:35] | The boy’s loyalty is impressive. | 这男孩的忠心令人钦佩 |
[24:37] | But he’s getting worse. | 但他的状况越来越糟糕 |
[24:39] | And we’re getting nowhere. | 而我们毫无进展 |
[24:41] | I take it my Regent has a suggestion. | 我猜我的摄政王有好建议 |
[24:44] | Cut off his head and send it to Pilgrim. | 砍下他的脑袋 送去给朝圣 |
[24:47] | Punishment for raiding the camp. | 作为突袭营地的惩罚 |
[24:50] | Or we could use the boy’s devotion as a weapon, | 我们也可以利用他的忠诚作为武器 |
[24:54] | to weaken Pilgrim. | 去削弱朝圣 |
[24:56] | The man’s a zealot. | 那家伙是狂热宗教分子 |
[24:58] | We need to send a clear message. | 我们得给他一个明确的警告 |
[24:59] | I’m not interested in intimidation. I want answers. | 我对恐吓没兴趣 我要的是答案 |
[25:03] | Prepare the boy for travel. | 准备带这男孩上路 |
[25:21] | Whiskey for your thoughts? | 给你威士忌 告诉我你在想什么 |
[25:24] | Just thinking how pleasant it was not seeing your face, | 我刚正在想 看不到你的脸可真愉快 |
[25:27] | and then you went and ruined it. | 然后你就出现把乐趣给毁了 |
[25:32] | I missed you, Lil. | 我想你了 莉 |
[25:33] | What do you want, Bajie? | 你想怎么样 八戒 |
[25:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | I just want to say, thank you. | 我就想说一句 谢谢你 |
[25:42] | For giving Sunny and the kid a chance. All right? | 给桑尼和那孩子一个机会 好吗 |
[25:46] | I know you’ve got a million reasons to hate me. | 我知道你有数不清的理由恨我 |
[25:48] | But that little boy deserves a shot. | 但那男孩应该得到一次机会 |
[25:51] | I just wanna say, thank you for giving him one. | 我就想说 谢谢你给了他这个机会 |
[25:54] | All right, all right. One drink, | 好吧 好吧 就喝一杯 |
[25:57] | if it puts a cork in your pie hole. | 如果能堵住你的臭嘴 |
[26:02] | Best years of our lives, eh, Lil? | 我们生命中最美好的几年 对吧 莉莉 |
[26:04] | Well, two years, anyway. | 好吧 就两年 |
[26:05] | – Shut up and give me a light. – Bugger off. Get your own. | -闭嘴 给我根烟 -走开 抽你自己的 |
[26:20] | You kept Lucky Linda? | 你还留着幸运琳达 |
[26:24] | Yeah, I wanted a souvenir of the man | 是啊 我想要个纪念品 |
[26:27] | who stole my money and my heart. | 纪念偷走了我的钱和心的男人 |
[26:34] | I didn’t steal your heart. | 我没偷走你的心 |
[26:37] | You’ve got some nerve! | 你好大的狗胆 |
[26:39] | What? I just thought… | 干嘛 我以为… |
[26:40] | You don’t think, Bajie. That’s your problem. | 你不用脑子 八戒 那就是你的问题所在 |
[26:44] | Come back into my life with your crappy bottle of hooch | 带着你的廉价酒和旧日回忆 |
[26:47] | and your old memories, | 回到我生命中 |
[26:49] | thinking we can just pick up where we left off. | 以为我们能再续前缘 |
[26:52] | Take your shitty lighter and get out. | 拿上你的破打火机滚出去 |
[26:55] | It’s just as cheap and unreliable as you are. | 它跟你一样低劣和靠不住 |
[29:13] | Remember, M.K.’s there by choice. | 记住 MK是自愿去那儿的 |
[29:15] | Don’t do anything foolish. | 别干蠢事 |
[29:22] | Where is my boy? | 我的孩子呢 |
[29:23] | Where are my refugees? | 我的难民呢 |
[29:25] | That’s an odd way to put it. | 你这话很奇怪 |
[29:27] | People displaced by your war are now your property? | 因你的战争而流离失所的人倒成你的所有物了 |
[29:30] | I suppose they should be yours instead. | 难道应该是你的不成 |
[29:32] | We offer sanctuary, nothing more. | 我们提供避难所 仅此而已 |
[29:34] | They may leave if they wish. | 他们想离开随时都可以 |
[29:37] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我还以为我们曾达成过共识 |
[29:40] | I leave you to chase your invisible city | 我任由你追寻你那隐形的城市 |
[29:41] | and dig your holes in the ground, and you stay out of my war. | 在地上挖洞 但你别插手我的战争 |
[29:44] | Where is Castor? | 卡斯特在哪儿 |
[29:46] | I won’t ask again. | 我不会再问第二次 |
[30:19] | We treated him as best we could, but his condition is worsening. | 我们尽量善待他了 但他的情况在恶化 |
[30:24] | And why would you do me this kindness, I wonder. | 我很好奇你为何要对我这么好心 |
[30:27] | Because a father should say goodbye to his son. | 因为一个父亲应该有跟儿子道别的机会 |
[30:30] | And because I’m not your enemy. | 以及我并不是你的敌人 |
[30:31] | You have said this once before. | 你以前也说过这话 |
[30:35] | Maybe this time, you’ll believe me. | 或许这一次你们会信我了 |
[30:37] | Anyone who would seek power for its own sake is my enemy. | 任何为了自己而追求权力的人都是我的敌人 |
[30:40] | Are you not such a person? | 你不是这样的人吗 |
[30:42] | Would you humble yourself before me? | 你愿意臣服于我吗 |
[30:45] | I seek peace. | 我追求的是和平 |
[30:47] | An end to suffering in the Badlands. Nothing more. | 结束恶土的苦难 别无他求 |
[30:52] | As for humbling myself before you, | 至于让我臣服于你 |
[30:55] | or any man, | 或任何人 |
[30:57] | I’ll let you guess how likely that is. | 你就自己猜猜那个可能性有多大吧 |
[31:19] | Thank you for returning my son. | 谢谢你将我儿子归还于我 |
[31:23] | The Gift our children possess, | 我们的孩子拥有的天赋 |
[31:27] | you had it once too. | 你也曾拥有过 |
[31:31] | Who told you that? | 是谁告诉你的 |
[31:33] | I see it. | 我看出来的 |
[31:35] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[31:38] | do you long to have it back again? | 你希望再度拥有它吗 |
[31:53] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[31:55] | Now, you gave up our only leverage | 你交出了我们唯一的筹码 |
[31:56] | for a handshake and a hollow promise. | 换来一次握手和空洞的承诺 |
[31:58] | No, I bought us time. | 不 我为我们争取到了时间 |
[32:00] | To finish Chau. | 先彻底干掉周 |
[32:02] | We’re gonna need her army to defeat the Dark Ones. | 我们需要她的军队来打败黑暗天赋者 |
[32:04] | But what if Pilgrim strikes first? Before we’re ready. | 但如果朝圣在我们准备好之前先发起进攻呢 |
[32:06] | They see me as a believer ready to be converted, | 在他们眼中 我是个即将皈依的信徒 |
[32:09] | not an enemy to be conquered. | 而非要被征服的敌人 |
[32:11] | That’s a mistake they won’t live to regret. | 这个错误 他们可没命来后悔了 |
[32:56] | Look, whatever she’s paying you, I’ll double it. | 不管她付你多少钱 我都可以翻倍 |
[32:59] | Bajie! | 八戒 |
[33:36] | Sunny. I see you’re still trying to save people. | 桑尼 看来你依然在坚持救人啊 |
[33:40] | And you’re still trying to sell them. | 你也坚持在贩卖人口 |
[33:43] | You cost me my family! | 是你让我失去了家人 |
[33:47] | Why don’t we all just take a deep breath? | 大家都深呼吸一下怎么样 |
[33:49] | I don’t want to spend the night mopping up blood. | 我可不希望整夜都得擦地板上的血 |
[33:52] | Sorry, mate. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[33:54] | I gave her the best two years of my life | 我把我人生中最美好的两年给了她 |
[33:56] | – and she sold us out. – Oh, don’t be so dramatic. | -她却出卖了我们 -别这么戏剧化 |
[34:00] | You gave me no choice. I’ve got debts, | 你让我别无选择 我欠了很多债 |
[34:04] | and the bounty on you two is going to cover them. | 针对你们两个的赏金可以让我还清债务 |
[34:07] | It’ll be more than enough to cover, my dear. | 不仅可以还清 还能剩余很多 亲爱的 |
[34:09] | This is the second time I’ll profit off of this Clipper. | 这将是我第二次从这个剪刀军身上获利 |
[34:13] | Now drop that axe and come quietly. | 放下斧头 慢慢走过来 |
[34:23] | I’d hate for the little boy to become an orphan. | 我也不希望让那个婴孩成为孤儿 |
[34:35] | It’s cold out here, Sunny. | 这里很冷 桑尼 |
[34:37] | You’re worth more to me alive than dead. | 你活着比死了对我值钱 |
[35:46] | Come on! | 快上 |
[36:43] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[36:44] | Don’t you walk away. | 别走 |
[36:46] | – How could you do this to me? – Oh, it was easy. | -你怎么能对我做出这种事 -其实挺容易的 |
[36:48] | All I had to do was ask myself, “What would Bajie do?” | 我只需要问问自己”如果是八戒 他会怎么做” |
[36:51] | Lily, wait! | 莉莉 等等 |
[36:59] | You were right about me. | 你对我的看法是对的 |
[37:02] | Everything you said. | 你说的一切都是对的 |
[37:04] | And I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:07] | I’m more sorry than you’ll ever know. | 我的歉意是你无法想象的 |
[37:15] | Isn’t that the sweetest thing? | 真是甜蜜恩爱啊 |
[37:18] | Sunny. | 桑尼 |
[37:20] | I suggest you come out and start begging for your life, | 我建议你赶快出来 求我饶命 |
[37:22] | before I end these two. | 等我杀了这两个人可就晚了 |
[37:26] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[37:43] | Give me a reason not to gut you right now! | 给我一个不立刻将你开膛破肚的理由 |
[37:55] | Because I know where you’re going! | 因为我知道你要去哪儿 |
[37:57] | And if you want to get to Pilgrim alive, | 如果你想活着找到朝圣 |
[38:00] | you’re gonna need my help. | 就需要我的帮助 |
[38:05] | Get some rope. | 拿些绳子来 |
[38:07] | He’s coming with us. | 他要跟我们一起上路 |
[38:20] | You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[38:24] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 |
[38:27] | Don’t say that. | 别说这种话 |
[38:29] | Pilgrim promised we would see Azra together, | 朝圣保证过我们会一起见到阿兹拉 |
[38:31] | and we will. | 我们就一定会见到 |
[38:31] | Pilgrim is wrong. | 朝圣错了 |
[38:35] | And if he’s wrong about that, | 如果他对这一点的判断是错的 |
[38:36] | then maybe he’s wrong about everything else. | 那或许他对其他一切的判断都是错的 |
[38:40] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[38:42] | – You need to… – We are not what he says we are. | -你需要… -我们并非像他说的那样 |
[38:44] | Leave her alone! | 别碰她 |
[38:47] | His fever’s getting worse. You need to go. | 他的发烧愈加严重了 你得赶快离开 |
[38:52] | You don’t belong here! | 你不属于这里 |
[38:54] | Castor. Calm down. | 卡斯特 冷静 |
[39:02] | Castor, stop! | 卡斯特 住手 |
[39:14] | He’s a liar! | 他是个骗子 |
[39:18] | I know what you are! | 我知道你的身份 |
[39:22] | – The Widow told me. – Enough. | -艳寡妇都告诉我了 -够了 |
[39:33] | Take M.K. And go. | 带上MK离开吧 |
[39:36] | Your brother needs to rest. | 你兄弟需要休息 |
[40:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:16] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[40:18] | No need to apologize, dear one. | 无需道歉 |
[40:23] | Save your strength. | 节省点力气吧 |
[40:28] | The men who wore this armor | 曾经穿这身盔甲的 |
[40:32] | were a caste of ancient warriors. | 是古时的勇士阶层 |
[40:35] | Bound to their masters for life. | 终身受制于其主人 |
[40:38] | They were fearless and loyal, | 他们无畏 忠诚 |
[40:40] | and lived by a sacred code. | 严格遵守神圣的准则 |
[40:46] | Where others embraced greed | 别的人可能会行贪婪 |
[40:49] | and deception, | 欺骗之事 |
[40:55] | and sacrifice. | 和牺牲 |
[40:57] | The sharpness of their blades was matched only | 他们手中刀剑的锋利程度 |
[41:01] | by the purity of their hearts. | 只有他们心灵的纯洁可比 |
[41:09] | You remind me | 你让我想起了 |
[41:11] | of those proud warriors. | 那些骄傲的勇士 |
[41:13] | For you, too, are pure. | 因为 你也很纯洁 |
[41:18] | And you have served your master well. | 并且你为你的主人鞠躬尽瘁 死而后已 |
[41:41] | Time to let go, my son. | 该放手了 孩子 |
[41:44] | We will sing your praises in the halls of Azra. | 我们会在阿兹拉的圣殿 颂扬你的美名 |