时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | You’re fighting the wrong war, Minerva. | 你在为错误的战争而战 米涅娃 |
[01:25] | Time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[01:27] | This is not my home. And you are not my master anymore. | 这里不是我的家 你也不再是我的宗师了 |
[01:32] | Let me go. | 让我走 |
[01:35] | You’re free to leave | 你可以自由离开 |
[01:37] | if you can get past me. | 前提是你能过了我这关 |
[02:55] | You fight with anger, Minerva. | 你靠着愤怒在战斗 米涅娃 |
[02:58] | Not intention. | 而非目标 |
[03:04] | It makes you predictable. | 那让你完全在对手的预料之中 |
[03:18] | And sloppy. | 也很差劲 |
[03:28] | My anger keeps me alive. | 我的愤怒让我活到现在 |
[03:30] | It’s been more use to me than you ever were. | 它可比你对我有用多了 |
[03:57] | And to think how much more you would be without it. | 想想看 如果能抑制愤怒 你会比现在出色多少 |
[04:41] | Minerva, enough. | 米涅娃 够了 |
[06:27] | The boy is free of the Gift… | 这孩子的天赋已经消失了 |
[06:31] | As you wished. | 如你所愿 |
[06:35] | I hope you see now the good we are capable of. | 希望你现在明白我们能做到的好事了 |
[06:39] | The mercy we offer the world. | 我们奉献给世界的仁慈善意 |
[06:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | I want to take him home. | 我想带他回家 |
[06:47] | Of course. Soon. | 当然可以 很快 |
[06:49] | Not soon. Now. | 不是很快 是现在 |
[06:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:56] | The boy has been through much. | 这孩子已经遭受够多苦难了 |
[06:59] | If it is your desire to leave, he needs to be fed and washed. | 如果你想离开 他应该先吃点东西 洗个澡 |
[07:03] | You will be reunited soon. | 你们很快就会团聚的 |
[07:09] | Your son will be cared for as if he were my own. | 我会对你的儿子视若己出的 |
[07:13] | Am I a prisoner here? | 我现在成囚犯了吗 |
[07:15] | No, brother. You’re a man of free will as are we all. | 不 兄弟 你跟我们所有人一样是自由的人 |
[07:19] | I’ve never seen anything | 你刚刚让自己获得了 |
[07:20] | good come from the power you just gave yourself. | 那么强大的力量 我从未见它能带来什么好结果 |
[07:23] | It saddens me to see you so adrift. | 看到你这样漂泊 我真的很伤心 |
[07:26] | I’m just not interested in what you’re preaching. | 我只是对你宣扬的东西没有兴趣而已 |
[07:28] | I want my son and Bajie, and I wanna leave. | 我想带我儿子和八戒离开 |
[07:30] | Why show him such mercy after all he’s done? | 他干出了那种事 为什么还要对他宽大仁慈 |
[07:33] | He made a mistake, but he has a good heart. | 他犯了错 但他的心是善良的 |
[07:37] | Then we will put it to the test. | 那我们就来考验一下他 |
[08:04] | I need Vitania. | 我需要维塔尼娅 |
[08:06] | I need Vitania in here now! | 叫维塔尼娅立刻过来 |
[08:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:12] | She was stabbed. | 她被刺伤了 |
[08:15] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失了很多血 |
[08:18] | You have to fight, Lydia. | 你必须抗争 莉迪亚 |
[08:19] | You hear me? You have to fight. | 你听到了吗 你必须顽强抗争 |
[08:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stay. | 别 待在这 |
[08:29] | You need to stay here. | 你需要待在这里 |
[08:30] | There’s not a chance in hell. | 不可能 |
[08:31] | As soon as I know anything, | 我一有消息 |
[08:32] | I’ll come find you. I’ll come find you. | 就会通知你 我会去找你的 |
[08:58] | You won’t get us a bit of food, would you? | 你能给我们一点食物吗 |
[09:01] | Not much. Just a bit of bread, | 不要多 给一点面包就好 |
[09:04] | something stiff to wash it down with. | 再加点烈酒 便于吞咽 |
[09:08] | No reason I should be sober for this shit. | 我可不该清醒着面对这种遭遇 |
[09:09] | Stop talking. | 别再说话了 |
[09:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:12] | Hey, let me ask you something. | 我想问你一个问题 |
[09:14] | Now that Pilgrim has got the Gift, | 现在朝圣已经拥有了天赋 |
[09:17] | where does that leave you? | 那将你置于什么样的地位 |
[09:19] | ‘Cause, I mean, before today, | 因为 在今天之前 |
[09:22] | you were a special one, weren’t you? | 你是个拥有天赋的特殊存在 对吧 |
[09:25] | A great warrior. | 伟大的战士 |
[09:27] | But now Pilgrim’s gone dark, | 但现在朝圣也有了天赋 |
[09:29] | it kinda leaves you with your dick in your hand, doesn’t it? | 相当于你被人斩断了命根握在手里 对吧 |
[09:31] | Metaphorically speaking. | 比喻的说法而已 |
[09:33] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你这是想干什么 |
[09:35] | What am I tryin’ to do? | 我想干什么 |
[09:36] | Trying to make me doubt him. | 你想让我对他产生质疑 |
[09:37] | No, baby, you got that all wrong. | 不 宝贝 你完全理解错了 |
[09:40] | I can see the doubt growing already. | 我能看出你心中的疑虑已经在蔓延了 |
[09:44] | All I’m doing is watering the shoots. | 我不过是浇浇水 促使它继续成长 |
[09:58] | You’ve changed, Sanzo. | 你变了 三藏 |
[10:01] | How do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[10:03] | When we were children in Azra, | 我们小时候在阿兹拉时 |
[10:06] | you and I were set apart. | 你和我被隔绝开了 |
[10:08] | We were special. | 我们是特殊的孩子 |
[10:09] | And the elders would bring us to spar in the great Temple. | 长老们将我们带到神殿比武 |
[10:13] | A majestic place. | 那是个宏伟庄严的地方 |
[10:22] | I admired you so much. | 我当时好崇拜你 |
[10:25] | I mean, it pained me to raise a hand against you, | 要动手打你 真的让我痛心无比 |
[10:28] | even to train. | 哪怕只是训练而已 |
[10:29] | But you beat me mercilessly. | 但你无情地痛打我 |
[10:32] | Back then, your heart was hard. | 那个时候 你有一副铁石心肠 |
[10:34] | Your fierceness, it frightened me. | 你的凶猛 真的让我害怕 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry if I hurt you. | 如果我伤害了你 对不起 |
[10:37] | No, you see, at first I despised you for your brutality. | 不 一开始 我很憎恶你的残酷无情 |
[10:41] | But over time, I realized you were preparing me | 但后来我意识到 你是在训练我 |
[10:46] | for the war to come. | 面对即将到来的战争 |
[10:47] | You made me the lion I am today, Sanzo. | 你让我成了如今的雄狮 三藏 |
[10:50] | Without you, I wouldn’t be here. | 没有你 就没有现在的我 |
[10:59] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[11:02] | What were we training for? | 我们当年是为了什么在受训 |
[11:04] | For this. | 为这个 |
[11:06] | The world you know is merely a mirage. | 你熟知的世界 不过是海市蜃楼而已 |
[11:09] | The one we were born to protect, that is what comes next. | 我们生来要保护的世界 才是即将到来的美好世界 |
[11:13] | We are meant to cleanse these lands. | 我们要清理现在的世界 |
[11:15] | Rebuild the Golden City. | 重建黄金城 |
[11:17] | Side by side, as destiny intended. | 携手并肩 遵照命运的安排 |
[11:21] | How? | 怎么做 |
[11:23] | I’ve spent my entire life seeking the answer to that question. | 我一生都在寻找这个问题的答案 |
[11:27] | And now, thanks to you, | 现在 多亏了你 |
[11:30] | I’ve found it. | 我终于找到了 |
[11:47] | Stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[11:52] | I want no harm done to them! | 不要伤害他们 |
[11:55] | They’re prisoners of war. | 他们是战俘 |
[11:58] | These bastards tortured us and kept us in cages. | 这些混蛋折磨我们 把我们关在笼子里 |
[12:02] | I was in a cage too. | 我也曾被关在笼子里 |
[12:04] | But we are offering them something that my sister never did. | 但我们要给予他们我姐姐从未给过的东西 |
[12:09] | Mercy. | 仁慈 |
[12:14] | We did not fight this war to become like them! | 我们参与这场战争 不是为了变成他们这样 |
[12:20] | We found something. | 我们有所发现 |
[12:24] | We searched the grounds, every room, every building. | 我们把每个房间 每栋楼都搜遍了 |
[12:27] | No sign of The Widow or Chau anywhere. | 到处都找不到艳寡妇或周 |
[12:29] | It’s like they vanished into thin air. | 就好像她们凭空消失了一样 |
[12:31] | But I know how they got out. | 但我知道她们是怎么出去的 |
[12:37] | A secret tunnel? How did you know about it? | 秘密通道 你是怎么知道的 |
[12:39] | Our mother built passages all over the house, | 我们的母亲在大宅的各处都建了密道 |
[12:41] | so the Cogs can move about unseen. | 这样就可以秘密转移贱民 |
[12:43] | Any idea where the tunnel comes out? | 你知道密道的出口在哪里吗 |
[12:54] | It’s a house Cog. Her throat’s been slit. | 是个家用贱民 她的喉咙被割开了 |
[12:55] | Over here. | 这边 |
[12:59] | It’s my sister’s. | 这是我姐姐的 |
[13:03] | Chau killed her and took her clothes. | 周杀了她 抢走了她的衣服 |
[13:06] | Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[13:08] | She would have stood out like a sore thumb down here. | 她要是穿着华服 在外面的世界太显眼了 |
[13:10] | Yeah, and with the battle raging, | 是啊 随着战斗越来越惨烈 |
[13:11] | no one would have noticed one more Cog wandering around. | 没人会注意到一个流落的贱民 |
[13:26] | Only one set of prints. | 只有一组脚印 |
[13:27] | The Widow isn’t with her. | 艳寡妇没有跟她一起 |
[13:29] | This doesn’t make any sense. We didn’t find a body. | 那说不通啊 我们并没有找到尸体 |
[13:31] | Where could she be? | 她能去哪儿了 |
[13:41] | There’s only one person alive | 只剩下一个活着的人 |
[13:42] | who could tell us what happened in that room. | 能告诉我们在那个房间里到底发生了什么 |
[13:46] | And my guess is, she hasn’t gone very far. | 我猜她还没有跑远 |
[13:53] | This Chamber will be the foundation upon which we build Azra anew. | 这个圣殿将是我们重建全新阿兹拉的基础 |
[14:01] | The sands below my feet are its blood. | 我脚下的沙子就是其血液 |
[14:06] | The energy they draw from the earth | 它们从大地吸取的能量 |
[14:08] | shall fuel our crusade. | 将为我们的圣战提供动力 |
[14:11] | You mean war. | 你是说战争 |
[14:15] | Only for as long as is necessary to ensure everlasting peace. | 那只是为了维持永世的和平而采取的必要手段 |
[14:22] | The Widow uses that same line. | 艳寡妇也用这句话蛊惑人心 |
[14:29] | I’m done killing for other people’s causes. | 我不再为别人的大业去杀人了 |
[14:31] | This is not someone else’s cause, brother. | 这不是别人的大业 兄弟 |
[14:35] | It is ours. | 是我们的大业 |
[14:36] | And the victims of our war? | 那我们的战争的受害者呢 |
[14:39] | We will offer sanctuary and salvation | 我们可以提供庇护和救助 |
[14:41] | to anyone who would pledge themselves to our cause. | 给任何肯顺从我们的大业的人 |
[14:45] | The Baron and the Clippers have only offered misery, suffering. | 领主和剪刀军带来的只有悲剧和苦难 |
[14:49] | They murdered your wife. Stole your son. | 他们谋害了你的妻子 偷走了你的儿子 |
[14:52] | The Gifts of Azra are for everyone. | 阿兹拉的天赋是献给每个人的 |
[14:58] | Let us show him. | 让他见识一下 |
[15:11] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么 |
[15:14] | These followers have proven their faith, | 这些信徒已经证明了他们的信仰 |
[15:20] | and they will be first to receive the blessings of Azra. | 他们将成为第一批接受阿兹拉的祝福的人 |
[15:25] | I call them my Harbingers. | 我称他们为我的先驱者 |
[16:59] | Now you see the true power of Azra. | 现在你见到了阿兹拉真正的力量 |
[17:05] | Will you join us, brother? | 你愿意加入我们吗 兄弟 |
[17:18] | Oh, there’s my old mate. | 我的老朋友来了 |
[17:20] | Come to gloat about the end of the world, have you? | 来对世界末日幸灾乐祸了 对吧 |
[17:22] | Why don’t you save it next time, you selfish prick? | 下次不如你来拯救世界吧 你个自私的混蛋 |
[17:25] | Bajie, listen. | 八戒 听着 |
[17:26] | No, no, no, no. You listen to me. | 不 不 不 你听我说 |
[17:29] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[17:30] | Pilgrim just gave the Gift to eight of his followers. | 朝圣刚刚将天赋赐给了他的八个信徒 |
[17:32] | He’s building an army, just like you said. | 他在打造军队 就像你说的那样 |
[17:34] | Hooray for me. | 我可真厉害 |
[17:36] | You knew he was bad news when you turned that Chamber on. | 你开启圣殿时 就该知道他是个灾祸 |
[17:38] | And you went and did it anyway. And now you’ve created a god. | 但你还是那么做了 现在你造出了一个神 |
[17:41] | If I’d let you blow it up, | 如果我任由你把它炸了 |
[17:42] | my son would be dead. | 那我儿子就死了 |
[17:44] | And that was never going to happen. | 我不可能让这种事发生 |
[17:45] | But what is the point of saving your son | 如果世界都被毁了 你儿子都没有 |
[17:47] | if he doesn’t have a world left to grow up in? | 可以生存的地方 那么救他又有什么意义 |
[17:50] | Maybe whoever blocked your memory, | 或许封住你记忆的人 |
[17:52] | they did it so this didn’t happen. | 就是为了避免这种情况的发生 |
[17:54] | Maybe we’re not meant to have this kind of power. | 我们本就不该拥有这种异能 |
[17:57] | All I know right now is you and him, | 现在我只知道 你和他 |
[18:00] | you’re the apocalypse. | 你们就是世界末日 |
[18:04] | I’m going to stop him. | 我要阻止他 |
[18:05] | But I have to play along first. | 但我一开始得假装服从 |
[18:07] | They have you, they have Henry, | 他们手上现在已经有你和亨利了 |
[18:09] | and they’re watching everything I do. | 他们盯着我的一举一动 |
[18:11] | I suppose the horde of dark-eyed zealots won’t be a problem either. | 那群黑眼的狂热宗教分子肯定也”不是问题” |
[18:17] | Have you got a plan? | 你有计划了吗 |
[18:19] | I’m working on it. | 我还在想 |
[18:21] | It should involve swords. Yeah? | 肯定要用到刀剑 对吧 |
[18:23] | Just… I mean, lots and lots of swords. | 我是说 很多刀剑 |
[18:27] | Don’t forget to bring swords. | 别忘了带刀剑来 |
[18:48] | Using the Chamber has taken its toll. | 使用圣殿对你的身体有损耗 |
[18:51] | You must rest. | 你必须好好休息 |
[18:52] | I will rest when our enemies have fallen | 只有等到我们的敌人彻底溃败 |
[18:54] | and the Golden City stands tall once more. | 黄金城重新屹立 我才会休息 |
[18:57] | Not before. | 在那之前都不行 |
[19:05] | Sanzo is not who you want him to be. | 三藏并不是你希望他成为的那个人 |
[19:09] | He is dangerous. | 他很危险 |
[19:11] | He is my brother. | 他是我兄弟 |
[19:12] | No. He is the catalyst. | 不 他是引路者 |
[19:15] | And the Catalyst has served its purpose. | 引路者已经完成了自己的使命 |
[19:18] | Sanzo may not remember who he is, but I do. | 三藏或许不记得自己是谁了 但我记得 |
[19:22] | He saved my life. | 他救过我的命 |
[19:24] | I will not betray him. | 我不会背叛他的 |
[19:26] | Then honor him. | 那就尊崇他 |
[19:27] | But do not let him live long enough to betray us. | 但别让他活到背叛我们的那一天 |
[19:32] | I know what’s at stake. | 我知道什么面临着风险 |
[19:34] | But Sanzo must be given the chance to prove his loyalty. | 但我们必须给三藏机会 让他证明自己的忠心 |
[19:38] | And if he fails? | 如果他没通过考验呢 |
[19:43] | Then I will do what must be done. | 那我就会做不得不做的事 |
[19:54] | MK M.K. | |
[19:57] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来干什么 |
[19:59] | It gets cold out here at night. | 这里晚上会很冷 |
[20:02] | It’s been cold all day. | 整天都很冷 |
[20:04] | I mean, I brought food too. | 我还带了些食物过来 |
[20:07] | I’m out here working like an animal, | 我在这里像个动物一样拼命劳作 |
[20:09] | while that murderer walks free. | 那个杀人犯却可以逍遥法外 |
[20:13] | Sunny turned on the Chamber. He must be here for a reason. | 桑尼开启了圣殿 他来这里肯定是有原因的 |
[20:16] | He doesn’t care about Azra. | 他根本不在乎阿兹拉 |
[20:18] | He’s only here to save his son. | 他来这里只是为了救他的儿子 |
[20:22] | He’s using us. | 他在利用我们 |
[20:25] | Look, I know you hate Sunny, and I understand why. | 听着 我知道你恨桑尼 我也知道原因 |
[20:28] | But what he did for his son… | 但他对他儿子的付出… |
[20:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:33] | I mean, do you ever wonder | 我是说 你有没有想过 |
[20:34] | what it would be like to live without the Gift? | 失去天赋活着 是什么样的感觉 |
[20:36] | Just to be normal. | 当个正常人 |
[20:37] | There’s no such thing as normal, Nix. | 根本不存在什么正常 妮克丝 |
[20:40] | People are either weak or strong. | 人要么弱 要么强 |
[20:42] | The strong rule and the weak die. | 强者统治世界 弱者命丧黄泉 |
[20:45] | My mother was weak. | 我母亲当年就是弱者 |
[20:47] | And I’m not gonna be like her. | 我绝不要像她那样 |
[20:49] | The Gift’ll make sure of that. | 我的天赋会确保这一点 |
[21:24] | It would be easier if you switched to your left hand. | 如果你改用左手 会容易些 |
[21:28] | Adaptability is one of man’s greatest strengths. | 适应性是人类最伟大的力量之一 |
[21:31] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很享受这样 是吧 |
[21:34] | You’re playing games while my people die. | 你在这玩游戏 我的子民却在死去 |
[21:36] | Had I not intervened, | 如果我没出手干预 |
[21:38] | Chau would now rule the Badlands. | 周已经成为整个恶土的统治者了 |
[21:40] | Your people would be under her yoke, | 你的子民早就在她的统治之下了 |
[21:42] | and your arrogance would have delivered them into bondage, | 你的傲慢会让他们被奴役 |
[21:45] | not me. | 不是我 |
[21:48] | Well, if I’m such a disappointment, | 如果我这么令人失望 |
[21:50] | then tell me why am I here? | 告诉我你为什么抓我到这里来 |
[21:55] | A fight is coming, Minerva. | 战争即将到来 米涅娃 |
[21:58] | And while you squabble over resources and territory, | 当你们在为资源和领地争斗的时候 |
[22:02] | the fate of humanity hangs in the balance. | 整个人类的命运却悬于一线 |
[22:05] | You must face your true enemy, before it’s too late. | 你必须面对你真正的敌人 否则就太迟了 |
[22:08] | You mean Pilgrim? | 你是指朝圣吗 |
[22:10] | I’ve seen him. He can control the Gift. | 我见过他 他可以控制天赋 |
[22:12] | Pilgrim has the Gift himself now, | 朝圣自身现在也拥有天赋了 |
[22:14] | and he’s discovered a way to give it to others. | 他还有办法将天赋赐给其他人 |
[22:16] | You have to be born with the Gift. | 天赋只能是与生俱来的 |
[22:19] | Usually, yes. | 通常是这样 |
[22:21] | But it wasn’t always so. | 但也并非总是这样 |
[22:25] | What Pilgrim has wrought is unnatural. | 朝圣制造出的是非自然的东西 |
[22:29] | He is playing god with a power beyond reckoning. | 他现在在扮演上帝 拥有着超越想象的力量 |
[22:32] | He intends to build an army of gifted zealots, | 他欲打造一支由狂热宗教分子组成的天赋者军队 |
[22:36] | and if he succeeds, | 如果真让他成功了 |
[22:39] | not even my Abbots can stop him. | 就连我的武师们也无法阻止他 |
[22:42] | So what part can I play? | 我可以发挥什么用途 |
[22:49] | I need the best warriors at my side. | 我需要召集最出色的战士 |
[22:52] | Ones Pilgrim can’t control. | 朝圣无法控制的那些 |
[22:55] | You must find a way to see past your hatred of me. | 你必须想办法摈弃对我的仇恨 |
[23:00] | If we don’t work together, | 如果我们不齐心协力 |
[23:03] | your people will become slaves to someone far worse. | 你的子民会成为更邪恶之人的奴隶 |
[23:27] | The Gift was never meant to dominate or control. | 天赋不是用来让人控制或统治世界的 |
[23:31] | It was meant to heal us. | 它是用来治愈我们的 |
[23:33] | To set us free. | 给我们自由 |
[24:01] | Nathaniel. | 纳撒尼尔 |
[24:08] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[24:13] | Did they hold the line? | 他们守住阵线了吗 |
[24:15] | It was a stalemate | 陷入了僵局 |
[24:16] | and there were heavy casualties. | 伤亡惨重 |
[24:19] | And Chau? Did The Widow’s plan work? | 周呢 艳寡妇的计划成功了吗 |
[24:22] | We haven’t heard from her. | 我们还没有她的消息 |
[24:23] | Chau and The Widow are missing. | 周和艳寡妇都失踪了 |
[24:25] | There’s still a chance but, uh… | 虽然还有活着的可能 但… |
[24:27] | She would have sent word by now. | 她要是活着 已经送消息过来了 |
[24:30] | This war is never gonna end. | 这场战争永远都不会结束了 |
[24:32] | I’m just glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[24:34] | You shouldn’t have come after me at the front, Lydia. | 你当时在前线不该跟上来救我的 莉迪亚 |
[24:35] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[24:36] | Well, I didn’t listen. | 我没听 |
[24:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:41] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[25:19] | He was hungry. | 他饿了 |
[25:21] | Slept a little too. | 还小睡了一会儿 |
[25:24] | Thank you for taking care of him. | 谢谢你照顾他 |
[25:29] | Barbaric, isn’t it? | 这很野蛮 不是吗 |
[25:31] | The countless ways human beings have devised to shed each other’s blood. | 人类为了残杀同类 而设计出的无数手段 |
[25:36] | So much effort expended to summon pain and suffering. | 为了制造疼痛和苦难 费尽心机 |
[25:43] | Imagine if that same ingenuity | 想想看如果把这些心思 |
[25:44] | were used to heal ourselves instead. | 用在治愈方面 会有多么美好的结果 |
[25:49] | To foster evolution, | 用来促进发展 |
[25:51] | instead of destruction. | 而非毁灭 |
[25:57] | Is that what we’re doing? | 那是我们在做的事吗 |
[26:00] | Healing the world? | 治愈世界 |
[26:02] | Yes, I suppose it would be difficult for someone like you to understand. | 是啊 我想对于你这样的人 一定很难理解 |
[26:06] | Someone like me? | 像我这样的人 |
[26:09] | A killer. | 杀手 |
[26:12] | For that is what you are, isn’t it? | 你就是杀手 不是吗 |
[26:16] | I thought I was family. | 我以为我是你们的家人呢 |
[26:19] | Chosen son of Azra. | 阿兹拉的天选之子 |
[26:22] | To Pilgrim, perhaps. | 或许对朝圣来说是这样 |
[26:25] | When he looks at you, he sees… | 他看着你的时候 看到的是… |
[26:28] | Hope. | 希望 |
[26:29] | An ancient promise fulfilled. | 一个被实现的古老承诺 |
[26:31] | When I look at you, | 但当我看着你 |
[26:34] | I see only death. | 我只看到死亡 |
[26:44] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[26:47] | Maybe all I’ve ever been is a killer. | 或许我仅仅是个杀手而已 |
[26:51] | But a man can change. | 但人是可以改变的 |
[26:54] | That’s a lovely thought. | 那只是天真的想法罢了 |
[26:59] | I suppose we will know soon enough. | 或许我们很快就可以知道了 |
[27:07] | Get your filthy hands off of me, | 放开你的脏手 |
[27:09] | you brainwashed slags! | 你们这些被洗脑的人渣 |
[27:24] | This morning, eight of our most faithful | 今天早上 最忠诚的八名信徒 |
[27:29] | were chosen to receive the Gift. | 被选中接受天赋 |
[27:32] | They are Azra’s Harbingers. | 他们是阿兹拉的先驱者 |
[27:35] | But they are only the beginning. | 但他们只是开始而已 |
[27:46] | Our power is meant to be shared. | 我们的力量本就该相互分享 |
[27:50] | It is for all of us. | 那是属于我们所有人的 |
[27:52] | And in time, the faithful among you will be | 将来 你们当中的忠实信徒 |
[27:54] | chosen to receive these blessings as well. | 也将被选中接受这种祝福 |
[27:58] | And from our bounty will spring a new age. | 从我们的恩赐中 将诞生一个新时代 |
[28:01] | One of power and potential, | 一个充满力量和潜力的时代 |
[28:04] | not fear and enslavement. | 而非恐惧和奴役 |
[28:06] | And together, | 我们将齐心协力 |
[28:09] | we will live and serve | 在这里生存 侍奉神灵 |
[28:12] | and rule this land. | 统治这片土地 |
[28:16] | Not as prophets, | 不是作为先知 |
[28:19] | but as gods. | 而是作为神灵 |
[28:21] | Azra! Azra! Azra! Azra! Azra! | 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 |
[28:26] | Azra! Azra! Azra! | 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 |
[28:29] | Azra! Azra! Azra! | 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 |
[28:32] | Azra! Azra! Azra! | 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 阿兹拉 |
[28:38] | But there are those who doubt our intentions. | 但也有些人 质疑我们的企图 |
[28:43] | Who work against us, | 与我们作对 |
[28:45] | to spoil the fruits of our labor. | 破坏我们努力的果实 |
[28:50] | This man | 这个人 |
[28:53] | was caught attempting to sabotage the Meridian Chamber. | 在试图破坏正午圣殿时被抓到 |
[28:57] | And for that transgression, | 就凭这一罪过 |
[29:01] | he must stand judgment. | 他必须受到审判 |
[29:06] | Harbinger, | 先驱者 |
[29:07] | are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:22] | You gotta be shitting me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[29:24] | This is hardly a fair fight. | 这场战斗不公平 |
[29:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | I said thank you. | 我说了谢谢 |
[30:31] | My little sister hits harder than him. | 我的小妹妹 力气都比他大 |
[30:41] | Is that the best you got? | 你就这么点本事吗 |
[30:46] | Let’s finish this, yeah? | 现在彻底结束一切吧 |
[30:57] | Night night. | 晚安了 |
[31:03] | You’re not the only one who can switch ’em off, you asshole. | 你不是唯一能让他们彻底闭嘴的人 混蛋 |
[31:08] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[31:10] | Come on, big boy. | 来啊 壮汉 |
[31:12] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[31:16] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[31:18] | Do not let your emotions rule your mind. | 别让情绪冲昏了头脑 |
[31:25] | Lock him up. | 把他关起来 |
[31:29] | You’re no god. | 你才不是神 |
[31:32] | He’s no god! | 他不是神 |
[31:34] | Open your eyes! | 睁开你们的眼睛 |
[31:37] | He’s no god! | 他不是神 |
[31:57] | What did I say? Swords, swords, swords. | 我怎么说的来着 要有刀剑 刀剑 |
[32:01] | It works every time. | 每次都有用 |
[32:02] | Shut up. We don’t have much time. Come on. | 闭嘴 我们没多少时间 快走 |
[32:03] | Where are we headed? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[32:05] | The Chamber. To finish what you started. | 圣殿 去完成你未完成的事 |
[32:22] | Take the Harbingers and find Sanzo. | 带着先驱者 去找到三藏 |
[32:26] | I want him alive! | 我要活捉他 |
[32:41] | Right. We gotta get back to that Chamber. | 没错 我们要回到那个圣殿 |
[32:45] | – What you doin’? – I’m fixing this. | -你干什么 -我要弥补这一切 |
[32:48] | You risked your life once before. | 你已经冒过一次生命危险了 |
[32:49] | I can’t let you do it again. | 我不能让你再那么做 |
[32:50] | Pretty sure it was more than once, but, I mean, who’s counting? | 我敢肯定不止一次 但是 谁会计数啊 |
[32:52] | Henry is the reason I came here. | 亨利是我来这里的原因 |
[32:54] | Now that he’s cured, | 现在他被治愈了 |
[32:55] | there’s no need to put him in danger, ever again. | 再也没必要让他陷入危险了 |
[32:57] | Come on. I have to make this right. I’ll buy you some time. | 快点 我必须纠正一切 我会给你争取些时间 |
[33:02] | Take him to Lydia’s. | 带他去莉迪亚那里 |
[33:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:09] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:13] | If I don’t make it back… | 如果我无法活着回去… |
[33:15] | No, no, no. I will see you at the refugee camp. | 不不不 我们在难民营见 |
[33:24] | Have you come for retribution? | 你是来报仇的吗 |
[33:26] | I’ve come to make a deal. | 我是来做交易的 |
[33:34] | I’ll help you take down Pilgrim on one condition. | 我可以帮你打败朝圣 但我有一个条件 |
[33:38] | And what is that? | 什么条件 |
[33:41] | When all this is over, | 等这一切结束 |
[33:42] | and he’s nothing but dust and dead memories… | 他化为尘土和逝去的记忆 |
[33:48] | You give me my Gift back. | 你要将我的天赋还给我 |
[36:10] | M.K., listen. | MK 听着 |
[36:12] | Pilgrim is not who he says he is. | 朝圣并非如他自己所说的那样 |
[36:14] | He is planning a war | 他在策划一场战争 |
[36:17] | that will kill everyone that we care about. | 杀死我们在乎的每一个人 |
[36:21] | Everyone I care about lives here. | 我在乎的每个人都生活在这里 |
[36:52] | I wanna come home. | 我想回家 |
[36:55] | You have done well, dear one. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[37:15] | You’ve lost your way. | 你迷失了 |
[37:28] | We were born to redeem the world, Sanzo. | 我们生来就是要拯救这个世界的 三藏 |
[37:32] | you and I, as one. | 你和我 齐心协力 |
[37:34] | How can you not see? | 你怎么就看不出来呢 |
[37:35] | That chamber will only bring death. | 那个圣殿只会带来死亡 |
[37:38] | That chamber is our destiny. | 那个圣殿是我们的命运 |
[37:41] | No. | 不 |
[37:44] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[37:55] | You see, brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[37:59] | even my faith must be tested. | 即使是我的信仰也要接受考验 |
[38:03] | The man I was certain would stand by my side | 我先前确定会支持我的人 |
[38:07] | now stands in my way. | 现在成了我的阻碍 |
[38:09] | It is a cruel test. | 这是个残酷的考验 |
[38:12] | One that must be met with cruelty. | 也只能通过残酷的手段去应对 |
[38:18] | Nothing must block our path. | 任何东西都不能成为我们的阻碍 |
[38:23] | Not our mothers and fathers. | 哪怕是我们的亲生父母也不行 |
[38:26] | Not our children. | 子女也不行 |
[38:30] | And certainly not our long-lost brothers. | 失散多年的兄弟就更不行了 |
[38:51] | You were always fast. Faster than me. | 你一直都很快 比我要快 |
[38:55] | But the killer in you is gone. | 但你内心的杀手本能已经消失 |
[38:58] | You’re holding back. | 你没有发挥全力 |
[39:16] | There he is. | 这才对嘛 |
[39:18] | There’s my Sanzo. | 这才是我的三藏 |
[40:57] | To think I wanted to be you. That I looked up to you. | 想想我曾经竟然想成为你 敬仰你 |
[41:02] | You’re a poison, Sanzo. | 你就是毒药 三藏 |
[41:04] | A snake in the garden. | 你是花园里的毒蛇 |
[41:50] | Brother, please… | 兄弟 别这样 |
[41:52] | My brother is dead. | 我的兄弟已经死了 |